Speaker 1: Sometimes that gets me. Man, go, oh my gosh, darn right, Oh where the guy goes here? Your brother wan, Yeah, yeah he did. That's Wednesdays here, brought to.
Speaker 2: You by Well done. Brought to you by a horse Soldier Bourbon, a bourbon created by O. D. A five ninety five members, first boots on the ground after nine to eleven. But it's a damn good bourbon forged in fire, as the bottles are forged in the steel from the from the twin towers at nine to eleven, Horse Soldier Bourbon. And then we're going right over to our buddy. When we're talking to Eling in Eveling, you're looking good, looks like you've a phil looks like he's lost some weight there film maffa, you look terrific. Means oh he is so okay. So change the nutrition, change exercise. What do you What do you do? Because you use two things?
Speaker 3: I mean, that's really it. Yeah, you put in your mouth and what you do during Man, it's.
Speaker 1: Nine Jenny if Dave Jennings says it every time, and we always talk about these diets, he's like, yeah, eat less, exercise more that It's as simple as it gets.
Speaker 2: Let's talk, eat live in eveling because this is impressive. I was down in your office earlier and you guys are just crushing it. But you might need some help.
Speaker 3: I'm sure love to have more help. I mean, we're a small firm and I can we participate effective. We've we've done a lot of business this year. We participated in one half of one percent of all closings in Louisville this year. Wow, I'm talking about residential clothes. Why and that's a big number for shots. Yeah, and we're we're looking for mohere people. If you're bilingual, if you speak Spanish or any other foreign language, I can make you a lot of.
Speaker 1: Money five.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred.
Speaker 1: Well you told me one part six months ago. Seven months ago you were like, we're rid of signs. We needed you needed to order more yards.
Speaker 2: Great, what a great problem.
Speaker 3: It's it's really been a good run. I mean an advertising on your show has been a big help with that. And finality, it's been a if you're ever thinking about doing something like that as a business owner, I can't recommend this one.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 3: You know, we're looking for agents. We're looking for actually licensed sales assistance. So if anybody out there is interested. Give me a call.
Speaker 1: I'd love to talk to you. Okay, So the real estate game, obviously, you told me about this a year and a half ago and you were like, hey, man, get ready for this, and we had you on the air to kind of describe what was going on, but you were like, hey, dude, watch what's going on with this lawsuit? Watch how this is going to change?
Speaker 2: Now it's in.
Speaker 1: It has changed the game to a certain extent. So the early days of this change August is when it went in, I think so, so the early days here. What's your take on all this?
Speaker 3: What that lawsuit's net effect is that it has made it very clear that all real estate commissions are negotiable. So we made that clear in twenty nineteen and we changed our model to the one percent listing, so we won't work for less than one percent, but it's a really good price. But now buyers agents, commissions have to be you know, basically disclosed and negotiated, just like any other part of the contract. So so explain that for people that don't know. So I'm selling my house, you're you're you represent someone that is buying houses.
Speaker 1: Go from there.
Speaker 3: Okay, The traditional way of doing it in the past was the seller paid six percent, three percent of the listing agent, three percent of the buyer's agent. What they're doing now is they're paying me one percent to list it. I'm recommending that they offer They don't have to offer anything to the buyer's agent. That's the result of this lawsuit. But if you don't, you're going to turn You know, you're going to a lot of people turn down demand.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right.
Speaker 3: So I'm telling people offer one percent at least to the buyer's agent and expect them to ask for a commission level in their offers that they bring. And if their offers strong enough, you may want to pay more. If it's a weaker offer, you may not want to. But at least that agent knows they're going to be paid if they bring a.
Speaker 1: Buyer, right.
Speaker 3: So that's the way we're going into it now. Off, we recommend you you pay us one percent as the listing agent, offer the buyer's agent one percent, and expect to see additional commission in and Off.
Speaker 2: We're talking to Film Offfittt, Edlin and Edlin. We've been partners with them for years and so you guys come up with this one percent deal. And when you do that, two things. Number One, is it a bit terrifying to roll that out there because you're thinking, you know what, we're actually cutting our salary. But it's worked because you guys are crushing it out there. You running out of signs. Everyone loves your service. But two, what about the other real estate firms? Do they start getting aggravated and irritated that you guys are doing this?
Speaker 3: Well, they may, but you know, competition is what we're supposed to what the country's built on. Yeah, that's exactly right. And and we we operated under a model of co opetition where we cooperate but we compete. Right in the past, we weren't, in my opinion, we were not very vocal about the fact that the real estate commissions were in fact negotiable. And now that's on the table. So a lot of business models that were built on six percent are going to have to monitor, you know, they're going to have to adapt. So just like we did when we decided to go with the one percent, and uh, you know, those that do it well will survive and those that don't.
Speaker 1: Want co opposition, Yeah, I petition co opetition, Yes, I love the word. I'm gonna I'm putting that into memory banks right now.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: And we have to cooperate, a have to core otherwise we don't get deals done. And uh and that's in everybody's best.
Speaker 1: Hast Okay, you're in the dirt and this stuff, man, everyone has been talking about. You know, my wife sold brick for home builders twenty something years ago and there were a million homebuilders eight hits. Everyone gets out of the game, but we are behind. Starting in two thousand and nine, we're under twenty ten. We're losing. So add the ones we didn't do in two thousand and nine to the twenty ten two thousand. It's compounded since two thousand and nine. Now there's a couple of home builders in the game now, but nothing to fill that gap of homes. So now it's not new homebuilders that you're you're selling house, it's existing homes. Where is that and how competitive is that still in this market?
Speaker 3: Well, it's super competitive because the markets have changed because of COVID, A lot of people started working from home. So now to change jobs, you don't have to change geography, right, so that home is not sold right right, right, And a home in another market is not bought, right, So those are those have gone away. During COVID, A lot of people put money into their houses and built fantastic remodel spaces, remodeled new kitchens, new bathrooms. They're not going to get rid of that anytime soon. Not to mention, they did it when interest rates were two percent, so that keeps all of the force that keeps our inventory, the number of houses for sale down. Yeah, so it is still very much a seller's market. It's not quite the seller's market it was when it was two percent interest rates, right, but it's still very strong to sell.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, really it is. I mean because we all talk about it and it's like, well, the house didn't even go on the market, it was sold.
Speaker 3: And many of them sell in just a few days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they really do.
Speaker 2: Let's get just your opinion on maybe one of the worst mistakes someone could do, other than not using easily neat or whatever. When listening at how something people may not think about. Is there something that sticks out you say, well, no, you don't want to do this, or maybe want to do this first.
Speaker 3: You know, that's a good question. And I've been impressed in the ten years that I've been doing this, how well people take.
Speaker 2: Care of their own Really, when I should have over for a visit because our home looks like the monsters.
Speaker 1: Well, but it took an accident for them to remodel it. But go ahead, Look if you go ahead.
Speaker 2: Motivation. Okay, let's take that topic for example.
Speaker 3: So really, the differentiator right now in the market is whether you're selling a couple of days or you sell in a few weeks. Is whether you need any updates in your house. If your house is fully updated, you're going to sell in no time if there's any project, because the cost of everything went up so much since COVID, right, but you know, a new kitchen might have cost you fifteen to eighteen thousand dollars, it's forty thousand now. And so if you have projects, it's difficult for people to buy because whether people like it or not, most people that buy a home when they show up at closing, every penny they've got is on the table to buy the house. They don't have another forty grand to put a kitchen in. So if you can do updates in advance and it makes sense, then you're going to sell your home at a better price and a lot not to mention.
Speaker 2: I would imagine that most families out there, when they're looking to move, they don't want to mess with that they want to move in. They want because it's quite stressful. It's quite stressful.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the big question here is, you know there's been a lead in. You and I together have looked at some houses. Some of them were a shack with a bathroom attached that went for more what they were asking and you and I, we wi't name the listening, but we you and I were walking around going, this is a dump, this is I can't believe they're asking this price. And Jackie and I were laughing. They're never gonna get that. You sorted, never didn't. You didn't say anything, but you were. You were an agreement that it needed it needed a ton of work. They're gonna cut this and that. I remember seeing the listing later it sold for way more than what they asked for. It was It was crazy. So question is is there going to be one of the is there going to be another? Remember two thousand and eleven or whatever it was when the when the market came and those houses if people lost money in two thousand and eight. All right, so is that coming again or or what am I looking? If I buy that shock now for way more than what they asked for and I bought it in two years, am I now upside down one hundred and fifty grand?
Speaker 2: Well, you could be.
Speaker 3: But there are neighborhoods that that in that one house you're speaking of, Yes, in Saint Manthea, Yeah, yeah, yeah, and it's an insulated zone in my opinion, Yeah, prices go up regardless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even if it's a dumb Yeah.
Speaker 3: So uh, most neighborhoods, including mine. I live in plain View, we don't enjoy that kind of protection.
Speaker 1: You know, you could do it.
Speaker 2: Look just throwing this out there as a service that Elin Elin might want to offer in the future. Oh boy, let's perhaps we see an insulated zone like that. You could hire me to move into the set zone and drop and drop the price. This get enough clients, great deals on hold, and I'm about I think and to win win Phil Muffett with drive down property value. Yeah, I could promise you. I could promise you. The second I go there, I promise you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to call the PVA and ask when they're gonna look at my house. I live just down the road, and it's a no brainer, right win discount.
Speaker 1: I love it, Phil. We love you, buddy, fire call. If you're selling buying a house one percent, go to Eveland dot com. I love the sliding scale on the main page. It works out well. Thanks for having us around here. We're gonna be around here for another hour and half. All right, take care now, thanks Phil.
Speaker 2: Who do we have?
Speaker 4: We have Keith Richards's birthday?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, happy Keith miss to you lord. I do give Keith miss cards and Keith miss presence though.
Speaker 1: Oh that's great.
Speaker 2: Here's your card by the way. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Know what's a great present.
Speaker 5: There is a lots of pasta gift basket or lots of pasta gift card. We talk about them all the time. It's fun putting the basket together. We did that for Courtney Donaho. Got her some sauce and some sweets and some olive oils.
Speaker 4: She loved it.
Speaker 1: We were there. I was there yesterday. I got the cuban and I got the ham and cheese sandwich. Took it home and they devoured it. My two kids are in town and they were gone. I didn't even get a bite of either sandwich. Dave. I sat it down for a second, turned around to put things away, and they devoured it like sharks or alligators. We also got the Ravioli dub, and then we also got the big ZD. I bought a big ZD yesterday to just pop in the oven. An hour and ten minutes later we have dinner.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 5: Becky's going there today. We have family coming over on Sunday. We're gonna put out some chicken salad and tuna salad, some of the rosemary ham and some turkey breast. Let them make their own sandwiches.
Speaker 1: Lots of pasta. Louisville dot com go shopping now online or go to thirty seven seventeen Lexington Road in the heart of Saint Matte Views. We are one and one for the week on Reeling in the Years. See how we do coming up next to news Radio eight forty whas we are one and one. We missed it by a year, but I was surprised we we got that close yesterday because we were off base.
Speaker 2: It was sixties.
Speaker 1: It was oh, you know, all right. David was on the road by the way Edlin and Edland Real estate Brokeridge five nine nine, eight hundred is the phone number if you're selling house one percent commission rate, which is Yeah.
Speaker 5: These were all top twenty hits back in the day. We'll start with Dwight's favorite, Christina Aguilera.
Speaker 6: Well in the nineties. No, Christina Aguilera, No no, no, oh no, you're right what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: This is skinny. Christina Aguilera.
Speaker 2: Never heard this song in my life.
Speaker 1: Her first big hit was the It Been with your Ble. You Gotta rub me the right way?
Speaker 2: How was in the nineties, Yeah, ninety loue right way for you. It's what a good ninety seven.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, day's gonna.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's enough of Christina. Let's go over to lou.
Speaker 2: Bega six or seven.
Speaker 1: Ninety six.
Speaker 4: Unlike Tony, he remembers women's name.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, this could be nice ninety seven or ninety eight, Dave, you know the value call a pretty girl the wrong name. So chase your cross from more than ever.
Speaker 2: Like Angela Pamela, I like I might go ninety eight ninety nine on this even No, yeah, I'm telling you watch out now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ninety seven ninety six.
Speaker 2: I'm lok in ninety eight, ninety nine. All right, now let's see here a little bit of monica in my life. Okay, that's enough of this, that's enough of that one.
Speaker 1: Huh to lan Oh, ninety seven it's you're right, it's ninety seven, ninety eight, it's ninety eight. Maybe, I like they had no other song, but this one too.
Speaker 2: I like ninety eight was this third out blind?
Speaker 4: No, this is the lann Ellie En.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was a video where they're on the little mopen on the No.
Speaker 2: No, there are still videos in nineties.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I'm saying ninety eight, ninety eight.
Speaker 4: All right, next song, Yeah, when it gets it, of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, yeah, you steal my sunshine. It's not.
Speaker 4: Sounds a bit like r F k Jr. Singing there, I feel so.
Speaker 2: Bad for thee I feel so bad for the sunshine Sunshine.
Speaker 4: Well, it sounds just like him. I don't remember this song. You'll recognize the band because they have a certain sound. Then the morning comes.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I remember on the radio stations badly because we played all this music and it was just like, this isn't rock music.
Speaker 2: Rock music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had arguments about it.
Speaker 5: They were imagine dragons before imagine dragons. Imagine dragons.
Speaker 2: What's the name of this Damn.
Speaker 1: I don't think this guy's alive anymore. It's not He was the chucky He was the chucky guy that.
Speaker 4: With the sideburns, smash mouth, smash mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Charlie Steele and Virtue, you stole this guy's look.
Speaker 4: He looked like the Bowling and hocus Pocus. Yeah, yes, exactly, California.
Speaker 2: It's ninety seven, eight or nine.
Speaker 5: I know that.
Speaker 4: I remember the song now.
Speaker 1: You long Man. I remember that how heated the music meetings were people are screaming at each other, going, this isn't wrong music.
Speaker 4: It's fun, though, but it's fun.
Speaker 1: And we played it and it was a great move because the ratings were.
Speaker 2: Very high, very very high. See so high.
Speaker 4: It's Mark with a C.
Speaker 1: Ninety nine. I need to know is it ninety nine? Is it ninety nine? I think it's ninety nine.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: I want to Sasa and I want to eat Sasa.
Speaker 4: Weird name for a guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's ninety nine, dude.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm watching Dexter because.
Speaker 1: There was two guys. It was this guy and then of course, uh the Iglesias. Dude, it was ninety nine. It was nineteen ninety nine because I had a bunch of friends getting married at that time, and it was just like all this music was played at the weddings.
Speaker 4: Nineteen ninety nine was twenty five years ago.
Speaker 1: Oh, I watched mister Holland's Open Shita. It is a It's one of the best films ever. Guess what year, Guess what year? Nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 2: I watched Missus Hallard thirty years man.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, oh, yeah, you're glacious.
Speaker 4: Nope, this is Rob Thomas with Santana. Oh, the number one.
Speaker 2: It's just ninety seven or ninety nine. Bro Okay, it's ninety eight or nine.
Speaker 1: Get out of my way. It's ninety nine. Okay, can you look look at my moves because I'm.
Speaker 2: Not guess me. Get away from the window. When you dance, man, people could see you out.
Speaker 1: On it's nineteen ninety nine, because I can see the shirt I was wearing on the dance floor dancing to this song. Baby, it's nineteen ninety nine. Lockety you were wearing them no no for a little while. But I'll go ninety eight.
Speaker 2: No, I mean nine, yeah, I mean I'll go ninety nine. Back you boy. It's ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Final answer.
Speaker 5: Smooth Santana with vocals from Rob Thomas, was number one December the eighteenth, the eighteenth.
Speaker 4: Uh, come on baby, yes ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Don't be denying dancing, Tony Vinetti. Don't be denying dancing till I was on the dance floor because the girls on a dance flough. I mean, not the girls, because I was engaged in that town.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, of course, Lessen, Lessen Landa, listen, go to the Nugget. Baby, when's the last time you've been to the Golden Nugget. You gotta get there. Brand new man, They've redid it all. It is absolutely beautiful. Nobody does fun like the Golden Nugget. We're talking karaoke on Wednesdays and Fridays, eight pm to midnight, brand new televisions everywhere. This Friday, check this out This Friday, the twentieth Free Baronos, Pizza and Ugly Sweater Night starts at nine pm until supplies last. Christmas. Don't know what you're gonna do. Get away from the relatives, now you do. Go the Golden Nugget. They're open five pm till eleven pm on Christmas Day. Plus they have a Tuesday is Service Night, Service Industry Night, and this weekend Saturday Matt Reid More Live Saturday Live Music. Nobody.
Speaker 1: He don't know where's the Golden Night?
Speaker 2: Does it like the Golden nugget? Baby?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right back after this on news radio waight forty w h s oh yeah trying.
Speaker 2: I have no idea so far.
Speaker 1: Booga booga booga boogle boo boo boo boo booga booga booga boogle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no to shy shy, I to shy shy news right away forty this song Me and Kajak No it's not true, Yeah it's true, true, too true. Mean kajak go Coja Google was a great.
Speaker 1: King uh in Mesopotama and thirteen oh I heard he likes had a thousand wives.
Speaker 4: He did, No, he had two wives, Kaja did.
Speaker 2: And he was he was king of the babies because he would always go around and bless them by doing this cuckoo. Cuckoo put a dollar in get you get you.
Speaker 1: That was so lame, Get you get you, that was so lame. Come on, man, babies and goog.
Speaker 2: Caja Cotja Goog was the uh. He was the bastard brother of Get You, Get You Google.
Speaker 1: No, yes, that's okay. But the baby god my future shot at its brick. You gotta pay.
Speaker 2: Hey join us this Friday as we broadcast live from uh Shady Rays fifty percent off two or more while we brought two more pair while we broadcast nine am the nude Mike Tyson back in the news. I'm interested in this. It seems like he's he's not as hot as he was back in the day when he's boxing, but he's pretty high to hot. Item ask me. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, Okay, I think that everyone loves him so much? Pretty how much of it is? Feel sorry for none?
Speaker 2: Not for me? Are you serious day you do?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm asking a question. I'm asking a question, not for me, not for me, No no, no no. Okay, Then why how can he rip off the American piece it well as much as he just did? Yeah that is, and make you believe in it and then pretty much laugh about it later.
Speaker 4: Because it was a payday, it was Robin's out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just saying. I'm just saying. I'm he didn't me on Golf America. Now this logan Paul thing Well, he wants to fight may or not me? Brother?
Speaker 2: Uh Uh?
Speaker 1: Connor McGregor, have you.
Speaker 2: Ever heard the story about ka Google Well? Mike Tyson. Mike Tyson has a announced that there's gonna be a Netflix docu series made about the legendary boxer. I want to see this series gonna be made with Tyson's full cooperation. It's gonna feature both sides of his life inside and outside the ring, the projects it started to Uh. It stated to be three episodes. No word on a premiere day yet though, But man, I'm getting more and more.
Speaker 1: You feel for him that he had to get back in the ring at sixty that you did. There was no pity there not, but you feel for him, going, gosh, he's he just did you what to.
Speaker 2: Feel bad about Tyson?
Speaker 4: He did it to himself. He had hundreds of millions of dollars.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: There's no there's I mean, I feel bad they lost hundreds of millions of dollars, but I bet he had a big time doing it.
Speaker 1: Man. You know, there's no part of you that feels he can't move on from being the Mike Tyson in the ring that he is getting in the ring. Look, if that's a real boxing match, he possibly dies.
Speaker 2: Or Jake Paul possibly dies.
Speaker 1: Oh, Mike, you can't be serious. Your face can't be cannot be serious.
Speaker 2: Pamela Anderson's Baywatch swimsuit is becoming a historical artifact. The iconic red sweat swimsuit adorned by the body of Pamela Anderson and Baywatch is now going to be a historical artifact. It's going to be the loan to a museum in London.
Speaker 4: It's a museum.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then, well, a museum dedicated to the swim wearing bikini culture. I want if they have those old time in nineteen twenty ladies where they go all the way down to like the ankles. Yeah, boy, that would have been a horrible time.
Speaker 4: Black and white sound.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you make jokes in those TV shows and stuff about, you know, the girls showing their ankles, But that's true.
Speaker 2: That's true man.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Hey, look at the big toe on that one.
Speaker 1: I think people forget it was the number one show in the world, not in America. It was number one in America, of course, but it was number one show in the world. Do you know after several years.
Speaker 2: Do you know I've honestly, I've never seen one episode.
Speaker 1: I haven't either.
Speaker 2: Well, I wonder if it's any good or it's just I mean, it's just because bikinis.
Speaker 1: Right, low motion girls running on the beach in small bikinis in swimsuits.
Speaker 2: Come on, John Candy talking or not talking, but he's passed away.
Speaker 4: Is swimsuit going to be in the museum?
Speaker 1: John Candy talking? What happened here?
Speaker 2: Candy swimsuit is on? Fans of the holiday classic Home Alone, I don't remember this. The late John Candy played in the film. Do you remember him in that film?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: What it was like she was trying to get back to Chicago quicker than the airplane could get her there because of the delays the flight delays, And she hooked up with this like oompah band from Wisconsin and rolled in the back of a van with John Candy.
Speaker 1: And it is like a satin jacket he els it. Dwight still wears.
Speaker 2: I still have my Saint Andrews pup setting head on the other day. The late John Candy played in the film. It was a cameo. What you might not know is John Candy received only four hundred and fourteen dollars for the part. He did it as a favor at the time to one of his friends. The director of the film, Christopher Columbus, says, it is a great deal what they ended up with. He was only there for one day, so they filmed all all of the deals. But when the film came out, it grossed four hundred and seventy six million dollars, and evidently it gave some resentment from Candy that he only got four hundred and fourteen dollars.
Speaker 4: What's lost in translation of the four hundred and fourteen dollars that's in fourteen ninety two money.
Speaker 1: Christopher Columbus, Oh, put two dollars in.
Speaker 2: No, no, what on you? That's a dollar out? Really? Yeah, you kidding me.
Speaker 4: Let's see what four hundred and fourteen dollars is worth today.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: He did some good movies. He's done some good movies, and he's done some turns.
Speaker 2: What's the movie that him? He read for? Belushi read for and Farley read force like something like Wagons West. All of them read for it. All of them died. Oh, I have to look at her on the Google.
Speaker 4: There's a great outdoors or something wasn't it?
Speaker 2: Or because because Great Outdoors was done?
Speaker 1: He did the first and second Harry Potters, which is they're okay, missus Doubtfire I think is his best film, right, would you agree?
Speaker 4: Or that's that's a good one.
Speaker 2: That's Robin Williams.
Speaker 1: He directed its. Chris Columbus. Oh my god, pay attention.
Speaker 2: Is he the one that drives the pinta.
Speaker 4: Santa Maria?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: I mean, dude, are you serious? Are you going back to Chris Columbus? Jo? Yes, not expressed.
Speaker 2: They work so well.
Speaker 1: He also did that stupid movie Pixels with uh Christmas Chronicles, that's not bad, Piercy Jackson, the Olympians, the Lightning Thief, that's not bad.
Speaker 4: Okay, I never heard of that.
Speaker 2: Uh okay. Here's the story, the deaths of Blushy, Candy and Farley. Uh there's a cursed script. They're now saying it's a curse script.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: It's about a from a novel called Confederacy of Dunces. And all of them read for that Confederacy of Dunces. That's a good band name. But evidently all three read four and all of them died. Wow, huh how about that? Did they ever make the movie. No, what was that stupid movie? But well, Farley went on where he was explorer, he was loosing Clark. I never saw it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, poor guy, it was terrible. It was terrible.
Speaker 2: Hey, Kentucky Marijuana Card dot Com. I went Saturday. I'm ready for day number one? What about you? You ready?
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 2: Go to Kentucky Marijuana Card dot Com. Go ahead and make your appointment. It's pretty easy appointment if you get relieved from chronic pain PTSD other qualifying conditions. If you're unsure, if you qualify, go check out their website Kentucky Marijuana Card dot Com. When you're booking this appointment or when you call. Either way, use my name Dwight d w I g h T. That's gonna get you thirty bucks off your appointment. Dwight d w I g HD don't wait, schedule appointment now. Be ready for day number one with Kentucky Marijuana Card dot Com. Miracle Medical Marijuana is finally here.
Speaker 4: I don't think that would give you the monchies. But if it did, let's see what if it did.
Speaker 2: Barone's Pizza Baby. Oh, by the way, come and see me this Friday night, I'm gonna be at Baronos Third and Market. Dave Moody and Steve Clark are gonna be down there doing the short bus one night only. That's it. If these guys get together about once a year, come on down and say hi. You're gonna love the entertainment. You're gonna love the food.
Speaker 1: It's an acoustic setup, yeah yeah, and it's always fun.
Speaker 2: I might have to get up and sing a few, just kind of thin the crowd if it gets too crowded. Baranols Pizza third in Markets where I'm gonna be the winnings go every single Friday night. This Friday, we're third and Market to see Dave Moody and UH and Steve Clark come on by and say hi. Pizza, lasagna, sandwich is, salads, you name it. You're gonna love what you get at Barono's Pizza. Yeah, it's that good. Can you make a little bit more? Damn noise? I can't wait until you do one of your spots. I absolutely cannot wait to your next part.
Speaker 1: I'm making noise with a cup from Baranos because it's right down the street. Right down the street. Mary Mary Keith, miss Elin and Eatland is where we are broadcasting today.
Speaker 2: Happy Happy eighty first birthday, Keith News Radio, forty W eight Chance