Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWV with Fallon and Colt. Did anyone even see post Malone out about yesterday? I saw, like other people at different cities, he's been in there posting photos of them in his pjs standing outside of his hotel. So I'm wondering if maybe other people spot did anyone spot Posty out and about in the Twin Cities or tell you I saw him? Of the concert, I saw that. What my update was was that Jelly Roll did a lot of preachy kind of stuff and post Malone said the F word a lot. It was a good good copledge combo. Yeah, but I heard the show was really great, So that's very very cool. We're going to come back today. We do have another four pack of Twins tickets for this Sunday's game. We do those around three thirty five in our after school pop quiz. But we're coming back with your unbelievable story of the day.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're your mom's nag and at you yelling at you about something.
Speaker 1: Typical, so Zavy respond, Do you are you a little poudy?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you do something with your grandfather?
Speaker 3: Telly?
Speaker 2: There's a different way you could phrase that well't find out five minutes.
Speaker 1: It's the unbelievable story of the day on one oh one point three kt w B. Check it out. Gaga is officially just one award away from being an egot. Oh my god, you don't know what that means is it's a type. So she just won an Emmy for her pregame performance at the super Bowl. She's already, of course, won a Grammy. She's already, of course won an Oscar for a star is born. So the only thing she has left to win is a Tony to be an egot. I feel like, aside from the Grammy, the Tony would be the easiest thing for someone like Lady Gaga to win.
Speaker 2: Probably she can do it, she.
Speaker 1: Absolutely can do it. Anyway, I thought it was very cool.
Speaker 2: That is awesome. Here's the thing, what's.
Speaker 1: What's your believe story of the day.
Speaker 2: So you're living with your mom, right, you're thirty three years old living with your mom.
Speaker 1: It happens. I know immediately you want to get judgy, but also life happens and sometimes you have to and that's okay.
Speaker 2: Now a little more difficult to be empathetic towards this guy because his mom was fed up. He's drinking, smoking all the time. She got him a job at the factory. He missed it because I.
Speaker 1: Go to court. I bust him out of the house. She does good because she's now just like allowing him to be a loser. Sorry, you're done. Yeah, get out of here. Get out.
Speaker 2: So he's like, no, Mom, I hate you. Whatever, run Mom, runs out to the garage. Now this is interesting because his grandfather Okay, goes out to the garage, gets something, runs into the bathroom, dumb sitt in the toilet, flushes it. Now, the thing he got in the garage was his grandfather's ashes, her father's her dad's ashes. Flushes it down the toilet.
Speaker 1: What a little what a little Oh, I want to say some bad things that a little baby.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine the rage you got backhand him at least twice?
Speaker 1: Right, at least I do the thing where I kick behind the knees and watch him go down on the knees.
Speaker 2: That's so embarrassing when Zody does that to you and you use your knees buckle and give out before. Yeah, you feel stupid. Yeah, anyways, do that. Yes, So he's like, I didn't do anything like it's not technically property. He's going to go to jail for like two years for like something.
Speaker 1: We should be happy he has a place to live. Yeah, well true, it actually worked out for him.
Speaker 2: He can't be drinking and doing all the other stuff. But yeah, you can't just flush somebody these ashes down the toilet and just think you're gonna get it get away free.
Speaker 4: Noo.
Speaker 1: And good for her. I'm glad she called. She could have just like been like, oh, Johnny, why do you keep doing this? Kick him out? No, she called the cops. Good for you. She's finally standing up for her self. A loser fell.
Speaker 3: On one on one point three, Kiss yourself, Kiss one on one point three. KTWB and two men in a junk truck have your chance to win one thousand dollars now just to enter this nationwide keyword on our website green. That's green. Enter it now at KDWB dot com.
Speaker 1: Green. Come on now, win yourself from green baby into that word at KATWB dot com. Chance one thousand dollars. Okay, Colt, We're gonna do a little game. We're gonna see how well you know famous movie quotes. I have no idea what movies you have or haven't seen. Some are gonna be older, some are, but most are just classic films and very famous lines from movies. Okay, do you want to know the movie? Or do use women to do half the line and let you finish it and see how you do? Yeah, you tell me the movie? Okay, when Harry met Sally, all have what she's having? Yeah, okay, yeah, see Okay, this one's from Jaws. You're gun Anita, bigger boat, yes, dude. Oh, let's go look at it, look at the confidence building, the terminator. I'll well be back. Yeah, okay, The Wizard of Oz, Lions, tigers, bears, Oh my, oh you missed an and but yes see, I feel like you. If I didn't tell you the movie, you wouldn't know. Okay, okay, no movie for this one, got you. I see I See.
Speaker 2: Dead Okay, well I was gonna go ICP like saying clown possible O.
Speaker 1: Famous quote for I see dead animals, God notes, I see dead people the sixth sense. Nobody puts baby.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm men figure this out. Nobody puts baby. It's from Dirty Dancing. Nobody puts baby. Nobody puts baby powder on.
Speaker 1: No gross nobody puts baby in the corner. All right, you'll definitely know this one. I'm the King from Titanic. I'm the King.
Speaker 2: Oh see, you're telling me that I was gonna say, I'm the King.
Speaker 1: I'm the King of the world. Yes, Oh my god. It's like a little long runer expected. This is from Jerry McGuire. Have you ever sent me with Tom Cruise? Sure, we're seeing if cult can finish famous quotes.
Speaker 3: Show me.
Speaker 1: The show me the uh so the rest of it? No, show me the money. Yeah, oh my god, that's okay. This is from the Wizard of Oz Toto. I have a feeling where lost close, but it's not in Kansas anymore.
Speaker 2: It's going down here.
Speaker 1: It was so good at first, like we shouldn't have stopped right there.
Speaker 2: Okay, give me one more.
Speaker 1: Okay. Would you rather have the Empire strikes back or the Godfather?
Speaker 2: I don't even think it matters.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. The Empire strikes back.
Speaker 2: No I am no, they want to be vegan. No, I am going first.
Speaker 1: Your father, Oh my god. The most famous line from the entire series, But it was Luke, I'm your father misquoted. It's always been misquoted. That feels like that's everybody else's fault. Has anything ever been your fault in your life? I'm a narciss So no, we're gonna got back with pop culture minute. You know, it's been a weird few kind of like pop culture days, just not a lot of craziness going on. I know. This season two of Chloe Kardashian's podcast is back. She has Courtney Kardashian Kardashian on this Time Easy guest book. I'm guessing, but she one of her like, you know, they always pull quotes or clips from these podcasts, and her top one is why do kids blank and go to school? Yeah you've said that too, by the way, but your reasoning is different. Yeah. So she says that her kids might be out forever because she says she does not like traditional schooling. She questions if there's even a point to it at all, and she said that she believes challenging conformity is the only way to live authentically. Now she has the ability to hire tutors and things for her kids that a lot of us do not have.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: See, I don't trust myself teaching my kids, trust your teaching your kids either. Your kids will like their education will be like the four corners of like I don't know, like conspiracy theory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, question everything I do see something like hey listen, and you know there's some things I tell them about. Like just because there's like there's an authoritative position doesn't mean like someone's always correcting it. Like sometimes you got a question like, oh, yeah, should I be doing what they're telling me to do right now? But I will say, definitely in better hands than me in terms of education.
Speaker 1: Also, no one likes someone who constantly is questioning, So there's like a fine line to walk there. Yeah, you got to figure it out. I haven't. Yeah, just kidding, kidding. Colet was fired up earlier. I don't know what it was about, something about the new Hunger Games movies and casting. Is it firing you up in a bad way or you're fired up in a good way.
Speaker 2: I love that they're just coming out with more Hunger Games stuff. I just love it, like.
Speaker 1: It doesn't affect me because I hope that people love it. I just personally do not care about Hunger Games at all. I don't know why. I've always sorry, was I interrupting your mocking Jake call? I remember like when I first moved to Minnesota, I read the books. No, no, it's not a flex. I was like, it was everyone was doing this. I felt like I had to, and I went to all the movies. I'm like, I don't like this. I felt like I was forcing and I stopped reading the books because I was like, I don't this is it? Wish it You're ready? It wishes it was Twilight. No, it could never because I know they are, because one's good and one's lame.
Speaker 2: Oh snap, is Foulin crazy? Just say Foulin's crazy? Five through nine too won on the text line five through nine too one. Is she crazy for not liking Hunger Games?
Speaker 1: Well, obviously a large majority of people do like them, so probably, but I don't. Is this not my theme? I want more love story? You know there is a love story. There's two love story.
Speaker 2: It's a love triangle.
Speaker 1: It's the lamest one ever. It's not even I want a love story like Edward and Bella and Jacob. That's the triangle I want anyway. El Fannings been cast as Fie Trinket and the prequel the Hunger Game Sunrise. On the Reaping, Elizabeth Thanks played her in the movies, So there you go. Sweet Sleaning on Mess has a new oreo. Check it out. Two layers of crem feeling, one chocolate and cinnamon blend, the other sweetened candn s milk with a hint of cinnamon sugar.
Speaker 2: That actually sounds dope.
Speaker 1: Jake tries every new oreo really yeah, But I don't know if he will because he's like he's just starting like a.
Speaker 2: Blog or something about it, like a TikTok, like or here's today's oreo is Jake is.
Speaker 1: One of those people who's so funny then you put the camera on them and they're like a little quiet and a little nervous, and then they think about all the funny things they should have said later. There's so many times I'll be driving home and he'll be like, the I thought of something so much funnier. I should have sit on the radio with you earlier. And he'll say it and I'm like, yeah, that would have been funnier. It's a real shame we missed that. I do like a test, like do a fake one and then call him again. Sometimes I give him my head's up. What we're calling about is he can prepare his answer, but he doesn't. He doesn't always. I guess, I don't know. There's not a huge update in the Diddy trial, just more evidence of photos they took from his Miami home, all the weird stuff they found there. Just the endless baby oils, et cetera, et cetera, which no one is surprised to hear about anymore. That is your pop culture Minute, brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Lenz. We're going to come back with anyone listening, who on one on one point three, kd WB one on one point three, KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt. Anyone listening who has a weird family tradition? Remember, like on Love Is Blind, Monica's family, they did a little jam circle thing and people like talked about that and it was fun. They have like a fun family tradition. We talked about how yesterday in our trending there's a three guys being inducted into the White Castle Hall of Fame because they started a tradition where every Saturday before Thanksgiving they have a slider eating competition.
Speaker 2: I know somebody who has a balloon. I don't know if it's a unique idea, but they have a balloon. Right, it's a balloon, and they blow it up, tape it to the floor, get two of those motorized what do they call roombos, and then that's how they decide where they're going on vacation.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: Roombus stabs it first and pops it. They table like a knife to it. I like that they have one team for one team for like Hawaii or like Florida.
Speaker 1: Whatever. Oh, the options are Hawaii or Florida. Who's the side rooting for Florida? Who doesn't want to got it? That's funny? Okay, that is a fun Also, Rich, Rich, you got two roombos? I know, girl, anyone listening who has an incredible food combo? Not a lot of people know about my husband. It's not a unique combo necessarily, six five, one, nine eight nine ktewb's the number you call if you fit into these categories. But he does a unique take on a peanut, butter and jelly. Okay, let's hear it. Three pieces of bread. He toasts one and he puts it in the middle so that there's a little bit of a crunch in the middle of the PBNJ interesting and he swears by it and it does like when he bites into it, sounds like it's very tasty.
Speaker 2: I have a sami one where you take a piece of bread, right, I swear.
Speaker 1: If you say turkey and mayo or something.
Speaker 2: You put peanut butter on it. You put hard boiled eggs on top of that, okay, moving, slice up some grapes, throw it on there. No, put another piece of bread. You can't pay me to try that. Butter and grape hardboiled eggs.
Speaker 1: When you talk sometimes I'll I almost lose my job because I want to cuss it you so bad. You got right now. I will never try that. It pass.
Speaker 2: I'll bring I'll bring one in for you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Don't bring hard boiled eggs into the studio instag Have you try it? I'm busy. Anyone listening who can tweet like a bird?
Speaker 2: I want like an awesome birds sound effect. If you can like mimic some sort of bird, I can do one. Sure, dude, that's essential Burder, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Six nine eight nine, Katie w B. If you fit into these categories, give us to call you a weird family tradition. You have an incredible food combo. Or you can tweet like a bird one on one point theory katiewb with Fallon and Colt. We're doing anyone listening who says has a weird family tradition has an incredible food combo not a lot of people know about or can tweet like a bird. Here are some texts we got. Number one incredible food combo buffalo chicken grilled cheese so good that actually sounds like it would be phenomenal for real? Are more people not doing this? That should be a state of fair food. You're welcome for the idea that I stole from this person who texted in. This person texted and said, fallin, have Jake tried peanut butter and chips? Any chips really? But the best are regular wave, wavy lace or cheddar in sour cream so good. I gotta be honest with you. Jake puts chips on every sandwich he loves, Like I said, he loves the crunch. So I'm gonna guess he's done it. And if I tell him, he'll be like amateur as if I don't know about that, But I will tell him tonight. And Casey not thank you for a hot tip. Which of those categories do you fall into?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 4: I complete like a bird.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's hear it.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's like a cardinal on the other side, like a minute called the bird apary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got an aviary over here.
Speaker 1: Aviary.
Speaker 2: Can you tweet to the tune of call me maybe.
Speaker 1: A good question? Call me baby? That's awesome?
Speaker 4: So cool?
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 4: Katie?
Speaker 1: Katie? You made our day? Thank you so much for sharing.
Speaker 2: Katie?
Speaker 1: Hi, which category do you fall into?
Speaker 6: The bird call?
Speaker 1: Yes? Okay, can you tell us what bird you can do?
Speaker 2: Owl?
Speaker 1: Oh? Whoa whoa?
Speaker 2: Okay, wha wait wait, wait wait, I'm ready for Let's set the scene. We're on a walk at night whatever. Yeah, it's the dark out, dark out yep. We're holding candles instead of flashlights because we care about like light pollution. And then in the distance we.
Speaker 1: Hear no, I thought you were gonna go who who? Okay you'r als sounds a little depressed.
Speaker 2: What's going on with it?
Speaker 6: Okay, ready, I'll do it all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little pep to that owl stat Let's say you're some sort of club downtown DJ pally ds there doing a DJ and let's hear it.
Speaker 1: Oh, man, so sad you just got sang I think it's great. Hello, which category do you fall into?
Speaker 3: Category?
Speaker 1: Okay, what is your incredible food combo? Not a lot of people know.
Speaker 5: About fries, pickles and ketchup?
Speaker 1: So you do a pickle fried? Wait, what's kind of pickle? Is it a pickle chip? Or like a pickle spear spearer? Okay, so you get a spear and in a French fry like together next to each other, and then you dip them both into the ketchup. Then you take a bite. Okay, it sounds great, sounds really.
Speaker 2: Does sound really good? And how dare you say that? And now I'm craving it too.
Speaker 1: The least you could do, Sam is have your mom bring us over some pickles, ketchup and French fries in the radio station. Well, thanks for the hot appreciate you, thank you.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 1: Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: I fall into the crazy combination.
Speaker 1: But my husband is a great bird? Is your is your husband there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He's okay. Have him give us his bird call and then we'll hear your food combo. But what kind of bird does he do? How much money wants to be? Because he doesn't any? Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Multi a bird call?
Speaker 2: Do you want to do.
Speaker 1: You're doing a bird call. You're right, sounds like me and my husband. Which one do you want to do? I don't think either one to do any of them. It's so fun, that's all right. What's your great food combo too?
Speaker 2: Okay, green olives and cherries or cream corn and doritos, cream corn and the cannon girtos?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, you had me, you had it with cream corn and doritos. You lost me with olives and cherries. I know it seems wrong, but it's so right. I was a year and it's so right. Oh wait, that's why you had that like perfect little buffet of food. You were like trying all the compos exactly a barcootery board right there.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: It's one to one point KWB with ballin and cult and also Max joining us. All right, we're gonna do this where we go through and you have to list ten different categories kind of like the games categories in sixty seconds. So I'm gonna let you guys decide who wants to go first. Max, what you want, you can go first? All right? All right, all right, all right, all right, he's gonna listen to the door, all right, here we go.
Speaker 4: Cult.
Speaker 1: Are you ready? Yep? Your letter is p or puppy? All right? Your time starts now. Heroes, Prince Williams, gifts or presents puppies, puppies? Are you saying words puppies? Terms of endearment, peace and love? That's what that is? Kind of dance it? Wait? What do you mean? Terms of endearment are like baby sweetie?
Speaker 2: Okay, give me one that starts with the pe?
Speaker 1: What exam? Would you pewty pe?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Skip? Okay? Kinds of dances. I don't skip things that are black people okay. Vehicles, oh, Portia, tropical locations, Puerto Rico, college majors, Uh, police, dairy products uh uh? What is that protein?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Hold on? Stop? What is a yogurt? Nos? Why hold on?
Speaker 2: Skip?
Speaker 1: Things in a souvenir shop? Are you doing this to me?
Speaker 2: Pirate swords?
Speaker 1: And we'll go back to terms of endearment time. Okay, it wasn't terrible. You only missed two. Okay, you only skip too, which isn't actually terrible. But we will come back. We'll do round two Max. We'll get to go through these categories and we'll see how he does and who wins. Radio scategory you can text and how would you have done? Five three, nine two one. So we're gonna back with round two. It's one on one point three K d W B with fallon and cold. It is radios categories. Now Cold already went. I will say he actually did pretty well, which I know that, Max, like the first time you've ever said that, would have come back in the room. But it's now Max's turn. All right, Max, Nope, all right, Max, your letter is p p all right, your time starts now. Heroes Puma, the pink panther, pink panther, gifts, some presents, polly pockets, terms of endearment, pooky, he knew it, Kinds of dances, dances the past, things that are black vehicles, tropical locations, oh Man port Rico College, Majors.
Speaker 2: Philosophy, dairy products, dairy products, pink milk.
Speaker 1: Things in a souvenir shop, postcards, and going back to kinds of dances. The prance, the prance, the prance. I love the France.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: We have to play Petie Pablo by the way, like we have to play it. It is such a good song. Yeah, all right, let's go through these for heroes. Max had pink panther double point, Colt pad Prince William. That's I don't know. Ye gifts are presents. Max had polly pockets and Cold had puppies number three terms of endearment. Cult didn't know what that meant, and Max had pooky kinds of dances. Colt had nothing, but Max had the Prance. Now, I don't know if that's legit, but I do like that things that are black. Colt had people, Max had Petie Pablo vehicles. Max had Prius, Cold had Porsche Tropical locations. You both had Puerto Rico, no points, college majors, Colt had police, and Max had philosophy dairy products. Max had pink milk, which I'm going to give it to him. Colt had nothing and for things in a souvenir shop. Max had postcards and Cult had pirate swords. So Max had one, two, three, four, five, six, twelve points.
Speaker 5: New York.
Speaker 3: Felling and Cult on one on one point three kd WB and could on one on one point three kd WB.
Speaker 1: I'm not even like a GTA fan, but if you've seen all the drama with GTA, grand theft at okays like, what does that stand for six. The delay, dude, they've been delaying it for five years, but now it's laid again until next May, and there it's basically costing the gaming industry so much money. Some industry number crunchers decided and did the math and all the things. A staggering two point seven billion decline in revenue in twenty twenty five will happen because of the delay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, they'll get it all back once they drop out.
Speaker 1: But the saving grace is that the Nintendo switch to is coming out. That's like the only saving grace for the gaming like revenues this year. I guess I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, d you say when it drops is gonna be awesome, But they've been it's been so long. It's been like ten years, maybe even longer than ten years.
Speaker 1: But I don't. I don't keep up with games. But I will tell you this, This is mind blowing. This is something you can tell your family or your friends later around the dinner table, and kids and adults alike their minds will be blown. And told cult this earlier. Yes, it started yesterday, but today through the twenty ninth panindrome. So what that means is the date every day until the twenty ninth panandrum situation, So it's the same forwards and backwards.
Speaker 2: So five twenty one twenty five.
Speaker 1: Backwards is five five.
Speaker 2: So if you want to blow some mind, that's like almost worthy of a tattoo right there, or something bored them back?
Speaker 1: Nope, no chance. Like my sister in law's name, I'm like, you know your name is a panindrome. She's like, yeah, Hannah, yeah it is. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Have you seen that toxic parenting trend that's all over TikTok? I keep seeing it. I'm not dealing it with my kid because she's too young. But basically, millennial parents test their parenting skills by seeing how their kids respond to toxic old school parenting phrases like right, kids should be seen. So what they'll do is they'll like start the sentenced kids should be seen, and then they have your kid fill it in. And the millennial parents are getting kids being like I love or just like outside playing or like what right? Or she'll say like I brought you into this world and the kid will be like to be your bestie instead of the one which is I could take you out of it. I'm pretty sure I've had a few of those said to me in my day.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like different, dude, It's crazy that, like, I don't know, this is like one of the first generations where it's like that you actually care about the emotions or like what's going on with them, Like you remember that they're little people too, you know.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, Olive and I were doing a little sash on the way to school the other day where we were upset with each other and then I cried, oh you did yeah, and I like usually would never do that in front of her. And then I called Jake Afro. I'm like, I was a jerk, not my finest parenting moment. And then I cried and he's like, yeah, everyone has a moment with their kid that they're gonna be like that wasn't my finest moment, and then you learn from it and you do better next I'm like, okay, and then you move on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when it's repeated, it's like and it's good to like own up to it two to your kid like hey, yes, sorry I was I should have been more patient or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, this is the most upsetting trending story for me.
Speaker 2: J C.
Speaker 1: Penny, the retailer is closing its final stores this weekend. I had no idea that is like the top. I get to give card for my mamma to go there every single like birthday. It's her favorite store. It's been sobody, like so many family photos taking at the Pennies.
Speaker 2: I remember school shopping. You get jeans for eight dollars. They would tear three days later.
Speaker 1: Steve O, who used to be on the Morning Show, discovered his manhood through a J C. Penny catalog.
Speaker 2: His mom had, you know, yeah, you know, Shack owns that. It is like the CEO or something like he actually he owns it ceo.
Speaker 1: N I know he owns food places like Burger King, J C. Penny. He owns j C. Penny. He did a terrible job with it that Neil became the secondator.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he is the second largest individual shares of the brand it's under.
Speaker 1: So yeah, he owns it. Oh yeah, hold on, he owns j C. Penny and Forever twenty one both going out of business. Shack, what's happening? I said? I think I was saying something weird. Palandron Palindron, not Pan and Drone I was saying it weird, so thank you for correcting me, though, because I sound like an idiot, I apologize for not giving that attention to the Shack story. Owning for every twenty one J C. Penny as they both got a business is a rough one, dude, but you know you want some, you lose some. And I think Shack is probably ahead in this game. So we're all good, Shacked and a fool, and we're gonna come back with your Twins tickets a four pack in the after school pop quiz. Well, let's get you into the Twins game right now. Six five, one, nine, eight nine. Katie w b This Sunday, which, by the I saw all over the Twins page. I think it's like Minecraft night or like Day, which is pretty cool. Also Sunday's are Kids' days at Target Field for every home game of the season, so food is half AWFU. Love to see it for the US Bank kids meals, those are four dollars instead of eight. Kids get to run the bases postgame like the pros who wouldn't want to be on the tart like on the field. That's so cool. Also Target transforms the lawn inside gate thirty four to Bullseye Backyard with free face painting and interactive games. So just like tons of stuff where kids to actually do, so parents have fun and kids have fun. You can get your tickets now at twins dot com slash tickets and use my code fallon at twenty five to get twenty five percent off of your tickets. Like I said, it's this Sunday's game. You're playing for the Kansas City Royals with the Minnesota Twins. You just have to answer some trivia questions. Hi, what's your name Amber? All right? Amber, Let's get your competitor on the phone. Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 4: Canon?
Speaker 1: All right? Shannon and Amber are peting today. If you know the answer, you chime in with your name. Are you ready?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: What does SPF and sunscreen stand for? Shannon? Yes, Shannon, Sun protection formula close but no Ciga Amber, some protection field? No, the try guy's sun protection factor.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Question number two, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Explorer are different types of what can Umber Shannon?
Speaker 6: Internet browsers?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Exactly, Good job, Shannon. Question number three, what is the name of a person whose job it is to analyze statistics to calculate risks and price premiums. Accordingly, it's an actual job. It be a very smart person with numbers.
Speaker 6: In Yes, Shannon analysis.
Speaker 1: Good, good guest. No, I not it, Amber, you want to take a swing at it.
Speaker 2: I'm a statistical engineer.
Speaker 1: No, but it is an actuary.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: Question number four. An important ratio that helps home buyers determine how much house they can afford is d T I. What does dt I stand for in real estate?
Speaker 6: Amber?
Speaker 1: Yes? Amber, that income? That's right. Okay, we have a tie game. Colt's gonna come at you hot with a math problem. That's how we like to round these out when we have a tie game. Yes, what is three squared?
Speaker 4: Amber?
Speaker 2: Amber?
Speaker 3: Great?
Speaker 1: Close one Shannon nine right, good try Amber. Shannon, you got a family for a pack of tickets to see the Minnesota Twins this Sunday. Congratulation O. Yes, you're very very welcome. Like I said, you can resgrab your tickets at twins dot com slash gets and please use my code. Fallin twenty five.
Speaker 2: Are you throwing out a pitch at some point too?
Speaker 1: Yes, June twenty second, I get to throw out the first pitch.
Speaker 2: Last year you were on the mountain, you actually were pretty solid with it.
Speaker 1: I will say that pretty solid, more like strike thank you if one on one point three kd WB with Fallon and Colt. Someone brought up something to us. We were taken aback and we were like, oh my god, it has been a while since we've made some things sexy, So we're going to come back and see if we can make it sexy. Iver six minutes on Katie w B. Why do you always turn the lights off? You're gonna start, don't look at me. Then that's never gonna get you in the mood. I promise, never told me you're welcome. This is a segment on one on one point three KWB. We're Foulin and Colt that we like to call can we make it sexy? This is we've done various things. Colts tried to make a letter from his landlord sexy. I try to I try to make bad instructions sexy, and I thought, tis tis the season. Memorial Day weekend comes with Memorial Day sales. So I looked up some Memorial Day sales and we're going to see if we can make them sexy. Who wants to go first?
Speaker 2: Okay, you go first? You said the town?
Speaker 1: All right? You tell you a little bit about our French door refrigerator with the largest capacity ge oh my. At twenty seven point nine cubic feet, this four door smart fridge has the largest capacity of all the French door models we recommend. Its thoughtful design includes a customizable temperature controlled drawer between the fridge and the freezer, and an indoor water and ice dispenser. Just twenty one twenty oh did I make it sexy? Five through nights?
Speaker 2: To one of the text line by the way us hit us up, tell us a little text five.
Speaker 1: Times before you do this. Yes, don't do don't do Southern. Don't do Southern. You knew I was going to do Southern. It's because you rely on it. One person texted, and you sound sexy when you do your Southern. No, just use normal. No, Yes, do your normal voice you would use if you were trying to pick up your wife. Well, if I was doing that, I'd be Southern. Yuh. It makes people not a belt boll cling cowboy.
Speaker 3: At No.
Speaker 1: I don't want any visual lawnmower sale, can't look at you. Deals from One Home Depot, Squeak.
Speaker 2: Home Depot, as deals on Push three and Seal propelled and ride on. Ye we're starting from one.
Speaker 1: How do you keep whispering the price?
Speaker 2: The sales include deals on right, oh, b Green Machine, more at the home deep oh, will.
Speaker 1: Never look at the home depo the same again. Season It says, well, did cult make it sexy?
Speaker 4: See?
Speaker 1: Okay, who is the sexiest? Let's do that. Let's do haply you me? There's at least two If you're a gay man who's super turned on my Colt? Can I get a hell?
Speaker 2: Yea, I'll send you feet picks.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KTE w W with Fallon and Colton? Can we make it sexy? Immediate response came in this text one I just turned on the radio, heard you Fallon. I was trying to figure out what was going on. The next one says, I'm crying so hard my eyelashes popped off. That's good hair A couple. I feel weird.
Speaker 2: Just that's it.
Speaker 1: Neither of you were sexy. Follow up tech not even a little bit. I feel like I someone said Colt needs to commit more this text. This text says, I'm a gay man and I thought Fallon's was sexier. What lights are off? No, I'm doing it. I'll do it again? Want you want to commitment?
Speaker 2: No, not for me?
Speaker 1: Commit asked for it? Can I go sit down and enjoy this? Okay, I'm kind of intrigued, Now I'll commit all right.
Speaker 2: Comfortable gives this du Vein cover a log serious hotel betting feel without the fancy hotel price. It's one of the least expensive we tried. It offers.
Speaker 1: The most stysh interesting variety of prince we see. The music was so loud. I want it, I don't want it? Okay, that's fair. So to summarize that was a segment we call can we Make It Sexy? And Cole was reading a brook Linen sheet Memorial Day sail ad.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, sometimes you do the impossible and I don't know what else you want doing?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, do you want to jump into your next portion? All at the show?
Speaker 4: Here we go? No?
Speaker 1: No, sorry, sorry, sorry, no bum pants back on. Don't even act like that when I am in the studio with you. So the only thing that works on was you.
Speaker 2: So listen songs that turn twenty.
Speaker 4: Now I believe it?
Speaker 1: Bang you go the window broke broke?
Speaker 2: Do you feel ancient?
Speaker 1: Dropping is crazy? And doing it all the day they treat me really nicely. They bummed me. Oh man, such a good song that one does, still twenty years old. Nickelback, D four L I Don't Love D FOURL.
Speaker 2: Those are songs that turned twenty this year.
Speaker 1: Did you see all the all American Rejecks pop ups? They just did one here on the Twin Cities at a bowling alley. So sick night. It's one on one point.
Speaker 2: Gave you out to view with Bound and Colts. Five lessons people learn way too late in life. You can live by these. You want to change your life up which up? You feel like you're stuck in a rut whatever, You feel like there's a lot of voices in your head talking to you and you're trying to not be anxious.
Speaker 1: Just chill refacts. Cole thinks everyone should get one chilled auty chill a day. Good. Well, I do think that.
Speaker 2: I think anything going on. You're like, you chill that you're getting arrested, chill that to chill, So let me go home. Grocery store person's like, hey, it's three hundred dollars, chill that to chill.
Speaker 1: You get one today? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyways, when you focus on problems, you'll have more problems. You focus on possibilities, you'll have more opportunities. It's like when you're skiing and.
Speaker 1: You're why, yeah, I need a different analogy. I don't ski, just pictures. You're going down a hill, right, I hate it?
Speaker 2: And you see tree and if you're like, don't hit a tree, don't hit a tree, don't hit a tree, you'll gravitate towards a tree.
Speaker 1: No one can stop those intrusive thoughts.
Speaker 2: Instead, you should think of find a lane. Find a lane. Find a lane, find a lane, and you'll find a lane.
Speaker 1: Try it out. It's never going to work. I don't ski. I don't know how to. I don't know how to relate that to my real life.
Speaker 2: The less you say, the more your words matter.
Speaker 1: Oh that's my biggest problem.
Speaker 4: I say.
Speaker 1: I say so much without saying anything at all. Every day.
Speaker 2: You're not meant to stay in the limits that make you comfortable in light. Repeat m M okay, Oh you want me to Actually, no, it's fine, it's too much. You never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
Speaker 1: Oh that's true. That one, Especially with kids, Man, that cuts you deep. Nuts with kids, want to take away people who don't have kids. You have deep moments too.
Speaker 2: Well, just anything in life you start reminiscent on all the time. It's like, oh yeah, five years to do the same thing with what you're doing right now. A person who fears suffering is already suffering from.
Speaker 1: What they fear. Bro I every day, I assume, because I grew up poor, every days I'm going to be poor again. So I live in constant fear of that. Yeah, so I'll just constantly live and suffering, I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But you would make it. You could get like a tent or something. You figure out how to you could carve out a hole in a tree or something.
Speaker 1: You would What in the hell would it be a redwood to fit my ass? I'm not fitting in a regular oak northwest my body, dude, I will be honest with you. A redwood.
Speaker 2: If you're sleeping inside of redwood, that's kind of cozy.
Speaker 1: It's kind of cozy. Flag's not going to go anywhere. It's probably illegal to do that. But maybe try and got me all right?
Speaker 2: So yeah, just lot's something something to live by.
Speaker 1: I don't know how I feel about you being all serious with hot tips Also, it's a lot of stuff in there, and I felt like you should have had chat GBT breaking down. So I got understand it a little bit better. The skiing analogy threw me for a loopy loop. You're good, you got it all right, So all I build a treehouse is what I got from what you said. Thank you, anxiety.
Speaker 3: It's the pop Culture Minute with Felon and cult on one on one point three kd wb uh.
Speaker 1: Sizza posted something It's kind of interesting. It's one of those things I don't really think of it. I didn't know anyone growing up that did whip its. Now you might be like, what's going on and what does Sissa have to do with it? So Sizza posted a photo of her holding a can and it's called super Whip and it looks like has like little colorful drawings on it. She said, literally talked a child into throwing away his whippet drugs in exchange for a picture slash video at the in and out drive through. It's sad, but if I can stop this crap for even a second, I'm gonna try once again. These drugs are clearly marketed to children. Really need America to do better. Man and it is interesting because I guess that is what you know, kids are using them for. This one was called super Whop Strawberry banana flavored nitrous oxide. And so she saw this kid, you're ready to do this, and she'd like, I'll get a picture with you. You give that to me to try to stop the kid from doing it. Yeah, but why it is weird.
Speaker 2: We gotta, dude, if you're gonna have kids, you just gonna at least try to parent a little bit, you know what I mean. Like it's got feel like it's got to start at the home because it's like you could yell the marketing thing.
Speaker 1: Definitely they're in the wrong for that book, but sure, but the two your kids are hanging around as well. Because you can be the greatest parent in the world and you're I mean, I'm not saying that there's you should be checking on on other but the kids. Some kids can be around the wrong inflaw and they can lie to you and you don't know, dude, everybody it is crazy. I know somebody who did whippets. It gets wild. I'll take your word for it. Yeah, I don't know, it's pretty crazy. All right, let's dive in a few other things called real hype about the fact that they're casting away for the new prequel to The Hunger Games. I don't care at all.
Speaker 2: Do we get to see Hamtch's story. It's gonna be awesome, That's whaty Harrelson. You know you're a secret fan.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not. I read the book. I read the first one, the second one. I was like, why am I forcing myself to read this? I don't like it and the movies were not my thing. That's all right, I'll chat that. Thank you so much earlier. It's interesting you've changed since two o'clock when you ripped me to shrugs on the radio and literally have people text in is fouling crazy? Yeah, that's a wild shift since then. I like Twilight better and I'm not gonna like deny my love for it.
Speaker 2: I'm taking a stand back.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So Elizabeth Banks played e Fie and the original movies, Well now they've cast el Fanning to play her in the prequel, the Hunger Game. Sunrise on the Reaping is what it's called. Selidi Gomez is the latest love to have an oreo. It's two layers of creme feeling filling one has chocolate cinnamon blend. The other is a sweetened condensed milk with a hint of cinnamon sugar. Sounds delightful. I do like that, Mommy lafe very nice. Also, people are saying that people you didn't know about this. I remember this cause I've been a fan of Blake livelies for a while. But she used for like one year. She had this kind of influencerly influencer lifestyle website which was kind of a GWe of Paltrow vibe, and it was basically not a good spot to work, so it was called Preserve. And now, in the midst of all the chaos going on with Justin Baldoni, professionals and previous staff are saying, it's crazy, how ironic the allegations against Justin Baldoni are the Blake Lively case, given that it was one of the most insane, toxic, emotionally draining, and disorganized environments you could imagine working in when they worked for her for one year. They say that some staffers were even paid up to three hundred thousand dollars for their mistreatment at the company.
Speaker 2: Oh three, I mean, that's that's not just getting yelled at about missing Outeah, something.
Speaker 1: That's I'm really surprised that's just coming out, you know what I mean, Like you would think that would have come out at the time, but maybe because twenty fourteen was a different time. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well maybe just the money too, like they maybe had to sign an NDA or whatever.
Speaker 1: That very possible. Early we played songs that are like twenty years old, and people like, oh my god, play all of them. We can't play all of them necessarily, but we gotta play this one. All American Rejects gives you hell on katiew B. And that's your power Culture minute one oh one point three KATIEWB with fallon and cult and your animal encounters. You can call in with one sixty five one nine eight nine KATIEWB. You can also text five three nine to two one KTWB one. Here's a little look at one. I was out four willing with my cousin. This is a text we got Okay, I was driving as she was bored because she was injured. Her knee was damaged of falling off of a horse. We were going through the woods up north in Vimidgie and a bear ran out. We hit the bear with the four wheeler. Luckily we could drive away, bro, that's terrifying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now let me shoot this at you. Careful if you're driving, Yes, hit the bear. Yes, cousin falls off the back. Are you waiting?
Speaker 1: Is the cousin or are you skirt skirt the cousin's damage to Yeah? I gest you have I guess you have to stop. But that cousin better dive up on the four wheeler. Hey, here we go. I once on a chicken in the middle of the road after a late pizza shift Northfield at one am and put my car, put it in my car, and knocked on neighbors doors. Yes, at one am to return it. I met a lot of sleepy, half dressed, angry people, but finally found the owner one thirty am. Well, that's what ie you say? That chicken feel could just come back in the morning. Would have been dead. Dude, you can't leave chickens out.
Speaker 2: I'll take the chicken home with you, put in your apartment. Whatever as chicken theft to bring it back. That's chicken napping.
Speaker 1: You don't hear that chicken naps. Keep buck an eye on it, okay, Well, also have calls. What is your animal encounter story?
Speaker 6: When I was about five, years old.
Speaker 4: I uh was camping with.
Speaker 5: My parents, yes, and a bear came and attacked us, and I was placed beside the truck and the bear walked off with a twenty pound bag of dog food, and my mom banged popps and pans to scare.
Speaker 4: The bear away.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, were you in like are you? Were you in like tents?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, we were camping in tents. So it was nighttime and we were camping in tents and then my mom woke up. They heard the noise. They told me to get in the truck. I got in the truck. Next thing I know, they were banging pops and tans really loud, and I thought it was funny. And then I saw a bear and it had walked off carrying the dog food. So I learned my lesson as a child, like you don't leave food out. Yeah, oh my animal.
Speaker 1: I'm also imagining this bear carrying a big twenty pound bag of dogs.
Speaker 5: Hilarious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought it was super funny.
Speaker 1: You think feet, That's what I imagined. It's walking on two feet, and like this bear has done this before.
Speaker 4: That's still pretty funny.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I mean good news. Do you like that your mom's immediately thought to, like get you to safety and bang pots and pants. I always forget the difference because you're supposed to do something different for each type of bear. And I don't remember what they are.
Speaker 4: I think they made it up to be honest to them, but I just thought it was funny. I was like, are you doing a dance?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: I remember thinking they were trying to entertain me, and then I thought the bear was like their friend, and I thought it was hilarious.
Speaker 1: Oh good man, I'm a mom about to take my kids.
Speaker 4: Camping and I was thinking about that.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh. Yeah, see this is why I don't like to do tents. I'm more of like a cabin kind of gal, like a glamping situation.
Speaker 4: Right. Well, this is back guys, like early nineties. So yes, we were in the tents in Arizona of all places.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, okay, Well a story you can tell your kids for sure.
Speaker 2: If you have an animal encounter, you can hit us up share it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, six five nine nine.
Speaker 1: One on one point three kd WB with Fallon and cold animal encounter stories. Here's a text we got at five three nine two one when I was a freshman in high school. My family was on vacation in Alaska sick. We were on a hike, came across a female moose up on a hill next to us, no bad news. The moves started to charge down the hill. My younger sister and I were holding our youngest sister's hand and dropped her hand and ran, leaving her behind for dead. It's still one of my dad's favorite stories to tell to this day. She didn't die for the record, I mean, that's not are you would it be sharing that? I'd be a little wild.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: This text says does a spider count? I worked at a school and paid a student in candy to take care of a giant spider crawling up from behind my computer. Like to have the option to do that if I was a student. That's so cool? That is yeah. I mean I would mind an some candy, but just get rid of a spiders for sure. What is your animal counter story?
Speaker 6: So I grew up in Taska down by the courthouse, and this was early two thousands, but we had a neighborhood wild turkey. So it would like stop traffic and just stand in the middle of the road. It didn't care. They no they're fearless. So there was one day I got off the school bus and there was the light coated snow on the ground and I saw the tracks. Oh no, cool, oh cool. The turkey was the one up in my house today. Never crushed my mind that there weren't anyan exiting but oh no. So I got to be able to foot away from it, and it looked at me, and I looked at it and like, you know, he looked at me, and I looked at him, and I'm like, please, so charge because you're not exactly known for being nice.
Speaker 1: No, you were definitely gonna lose that mettle.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah. So thankfully it did not attack me, but it actually did make national news because uh a police officer, I think it might have been the state trooper actually ended up executing the bird.
Speaker 1: Oh woh why.
Speaker 6: Yes, and our most people in our neighborhood actually loved it, like I thought it was so funny.
Speaker 4: So yes, that was our our little neighborhood.
Speaker 6: Friend that was entertaining to walk through your windows, stop traffic and kick out rocks tires.
Speaker 1: Turkeys are crazy orkey, so take one oh one point three KWB were falling and cold. It's time for the one K wordplay. I got so close yesterday. I was so close. We got three out of four. Uh, I'm bailing it. I'm feeling it. Your chance to win one thousand penny is if you want to call right now. You just try to match forwards with either me or Cult at six, five, one, nine, eight nine kd WB one on one p three k d WB. We are fallon and Cult. What's your name, Jennifer, Jennifer, how are you today?
Speaker 4: I'm good? How are you good?
Speaker 1: Thank you so much? You are part of our one K wordplay experiment right now? Your chance to win one thousand pennies, Jennifer, have you ever played this game before? I have so deal. You know, you know you got to match more words with either me or Cult. Who you playing with today?
Speaker 4: I'm going to go with you again. I always feel you, all.
Speaker 1: Right, I feel I feel you too.
Speaker 2: There's it's like kids, mitt right, yeah up, exactly, all right. So your first word is gossip girl, fifty.
Speaker 1: Sun, mission, impossible.
Speaker 2: Vervain, what vervaine, verbine yep urbane.
Speaker 4: Oh god, oh, I'm in big trouble. Then I must I to a loop with that one. I guess oh, We'll hopeful I get the first four, because.
Speaker 2: Which one would you want? Which word do you want to use for verbine?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm stupid. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'll give you. It is a it's like a flower. It's a flower. Oh okay, leave, I know you're good. You're good, You're good, alright, Valin Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, knocks, all right, Falpacino, let's do this balligator here she is? All right?
Speaker 1: How my girl, Jennifer do she did good? I think she didgether. There's one where you might get tripped up. But here we go. Okay, gossip girl, mission impossible. Fifty cent? Okay, so bad?
Speaker 2: Why yeah? Vervain? Who you don't know either? Okay, this might be a good thing.
Speaker 1: Wait, what is it?
Speaker 2: Vervain?
Speaker 1: Vervain?
Speaker 2: I told you you gotta start watching Vampire Diaries.
Speaker 1: Vervaine, you gotta stop watching it. What is Vervain? It's like a flower? Then why wouldn't you pick some like rose or carnation like a normal person.
Speaker 2: I'm going for like a TV theme right right now?
Speaker 1: In flower? Are you sure? I don't know? Because now it seems like she didn't know what it was either. She didn't know, But you described it as flower. I did say it was a flower to her. Yes, so flower she went with a leaf leaf.
Speaker 4: Yes, I didn't know if you said it was a flower. I didn't think I could say flower.
Speaker 1: So that shouldn't even count anyway, Jennifer, you gotta try again at some point because I'm telling you, this guy just sabotaged we had. Have you ever been around listen? You are a seabe. You are a sea block, is what you are. We were vibing so hard and you came a verbt safe to say you're not a sore loser. Well, Jennifer, thanks for playing. I'm sorry, Thank you, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: So we are going to get you a thousand dollars and justice. I want a one point three Katie Woult. But Friday, Friday?
Speaker 1: What's having a Friday? I know it's busy today. I know you might be like, I mean, you thought today was Thursday. Spoiler, it's not. It's Wednesday, two.
Speaker 2: Days two days from now. I'm gonna be at cub Foods Burnsville.
Speaker 1: You were up from Burnsville. You do off a county road forty two. That's the best one.
Speaker 2: I bet I'll check it out. We have Halsey tickets. Oh that's not yeah, so eleven to one Burnsville County Road forty two Friday Halsey tickets with me. Also, I think I'm gonna do this thing where I like my my three favorite thing favorite things from cup Foods, and then I'll just eat it.
Speaker 1: So what do you mean you'll eat it? I'm trying to figure out, like what can I do on there?
Speaker 2: And I think the best thing to do is you get a road history chicken, right, and then I tie myself. See how long it takes me to eat an entire roat history chicken on Facebook or Instagram Live?
Speaker 1: What Instagram Live? The found a cult? Absolutely that is our page. You have to ask for promission to do discussion. No one wants to watch it. Even hire a rotissary chicken. We're gonna be.
Speaker 2: Timing it something.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna make one of our poor part time street teamers time you and watch you eat it?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: Are you gonna make a part time street teamer hold the phone while.
Speaker 2: Because you aren't making that money.
Speaker 1: They're not getting paid enough to film you doing that.
Speaker 2: I can even do a competition with them, so you can down at the fastest two chickens.
Speaker 1: We're gonna lose. We're gonna lose followers. What are you rather items you're gonna do?
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna get like a maybe like a poppy or something, maybe like a diet coke.
Speaker 1: Maybe your favorite cub food is a drink that they sell everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, mainly because I just want it for myself. Cub has and then they have some really they have some really really good. Uh.
Speaker 1: I love their you love their donuts.
Speaker 2: I know that, well, the donuts, but I'm talking about like the barbecue chicken they have there.
Speaker 1: It's just more chicken. It's just well, I'll be over my phone to see if there's a live that happens. So what time was it again? On Friday?
Speaker 2: It's eleven to one Friday, County Road forty two, Burnsville, Halse ticket and that's primary. I mean, I know people don't want to watch me eat, but primarily, you know, tickets.
Speaker 1: God all right to.
Speaker 3: One point three kd w B and two.
Speaker 2: Min Today's trending with felon and cold on one on one point three kd WB.
Speaker 1: Finally some good news, Finally something a little bit cheaper gas prices This memorial Day week and they say will be the cheapest in four years. Oh yeah, I love to see it. Yeah yeah, yeah, because you know, so many people are traveling not me. Everyone keep saying what do you do? What do you do for Memorial Day? Like, I'm staying here, My god, what do you do for a Memorial Day weekend? Nothing? I'm staying here.
Speaker 2: Same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ain't nothing wrong with I got a couple of b DQ's got invited.
Speaker 2: To I thought about camping my backyard, but I have this feeling that if you do that, so I'm just gonna open the tent and steal me in the middle of the night. And I don't I don't want.
Speaker 5: To do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, not say anything rude about you. Yeah, yeah, I do think if someone opened the tent and saw you, sure they'd be like, no, never mind, I don't think they would steal you. Do they utilize me?
Speaker 2: I'd be so much like if you if you have like a log farming like company or something, you need some logs.
Speaker 1: You're telling me in your world, you're not going to camp in your backyard because someone who works at a log log what somebody somebody a log company blog sent it out to people might be going through Saint Louis Park neighborhoods, Yes, looking for Kent, looking for Burley betas Hey.
Speaker 2: Yep, because they know they can control You're about you on Instagram to Beta Burly Beta baby, and they're gonna steal me in the middle of the night. And that's I don't want to deal with that.
Speaker 1: So I might.
Speaker 2: I might set up my tent in my living room. Oh my god, I want to fit it there. I have to flip up my couch because my shot at Sant Louis Park, for having some reason, feels like you could have made the house a little bigger. I'm saying, I don't know who made them in the nineteen hundreds, right, literally in nineteen oh eight my house was built.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Were they smaller back then? Were people smaller?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think we have gotten bigger as a whole.
Speaker 2: Do we keep horses in the garage because I don't. I can't even fit a car in mine.
Speaker 1: So well, somehow some places back in that they had carriage houses, Yeah, but not in Saint Louis Park. I don't think, But I don't know. I don't know a lot about the history of SLP. I got the cheap model whoever put it up first.
Speaker 2: But anyways, so yeah, so that's what I'm doing this weekend.
Speaker 1: Probably you didn't actually share a single thing you were doing. You talked about different hypotheticals that you weren't actually going to do because they seemed like too much work or too dangerous, none of which, by the way, are dangerous at all. You're just ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a lot more fun than just me saying well, usual, got kids gonna be bored.
Speaker 1: That's true. You know what, thank you for stepping it up. I mean, you did what you always do, which is never given actual answer, but you know you did make it spicy, So thank you so much. All right, that's your trending. If you were in Saint Louis Park and you see a burly beta in a tent, feel free to take