Speaker 1: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to tell you about this new product in this new company that we have partnered with. Step into a new era of wellness with Rife Technology utilizing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. These machines are crafted following the groundbreaking legacy of doctor Royal Raymond Bright, fact by the dedication and research of Matthew Rife, doctor Rife's great nephew. Rife Technology offers genuine relief and harmony, experience life enriched by legacy and innovation, and remember, with a thirty day money back guarantee, no questions asked.
Speaker 2: You can explore with confidence.
Speaker 1: Go to real Rifetechnology dot com right now and shop around. You're going to see their entire product line. If you listen to the Cult to Conspiracy you heard the episode where we use one in shop with our girl Christy, we can tell you firsthand this is some incredible, incredible technology. It comes in a really nice case, It has a tablet that comes with it.
Speaker 2: It gives you a step by step.
Speaker 1: Instructure on how to fire it up, how to use it, and it's incredible. The benefits of it are substantial. It is once again backed by scientific research. So go to the website right now and if you use the promo code cult at checkout, you will get ten percent off of your entire order. Shop now at relrifetechnology dot com. That's realrife Technology dot com.
Speaker 3: Hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jaggers, and today we have a very special first time guest. It is Tyler from the Fittest Flat Earth or It's well. I originally found you on Instagram, but it seems like you really been hammering out not only.
Speaker 3: Flat Earth topics, but really just a lot.
Speaker 4: Of different conspiracies, especially people acting like there are other people dare we say, with face masks and whatnot. Very very fun rabbit hole to go down on your Instagram page. So welcome to the show for the first time, Tyler.
Speaker 5: Thank you, And yeah, I if they've lied to us about it, I'm digging into it. And Instagram is honestly probably my smallest platform. They for five months, they literally told me we are not going to allow your material to be seen by anyone new So if you followed me already, people could see my stuff. But I didn't go up one tick of a follower for five month, So that's slowed down my progress a little bit. Facebook, I'm actually really blowing up on lately. I think Facebook is quickly becoming actually the best platform for conspiracy and truth and TikTok is really where I kind of got my start.
Speaker 4: Wow, because we got canned off of Facebook, we got canned off of.
Speaker 3: YouTube, Instagram.
Speaker 4: We haven't had any issues with although I feel the same way that you know, the followers are definitely not rising up. And it's weird because I'll go on there and I'll see every day, you know, it goes up followers, but the numbers stays the same.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what is going on here?
Speaker 4: So you're adding and then subtracting, and the algorithms, I mean, it seems like that whole platform, the whole meta platform with Facebook and Instagram and now fucking what's the other one threads, It just all seems very heavily manipulated, which obviously it would be. I mean, that's the reason why it's free. They can do whatever the fuck they want with it.
Speaker 1: I mean Facebook, the pendulum is kind of swinging the opposite direct.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard this as far as Facebook being like back on, so to speak. But I know, for a good minute there was seen as like the older generations social media platform. It's so like, Yeah, especially in certain communities of the truthers and the conspiracy heads, so to speak, Facebook was used as like for a certain demographic. I didn't realize that it was coming back in that way. That's interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah. We my buddy Josh and I who's he's been in the truth in game forever, Josh Stone. He's got you know, I'll just plug in real quick, Josh Stone Truth. He's on everything, but mostly YouTube and Facebook. We always kind of refer to Facebook as like the baby Truthers area. But I really do think they're starting to censor TikTok more Like I can hardly put anything on there without getting flagged. And this time last year they were letting everything fly. And you know, I think that was the big thing with China stealing your information because they didn't want people to go on there and actually get some true things about you know. I think fight Earth was a big one, you know, and whether you're a flat Earth or a believer or not, that was not being censored on there like it was everywhere else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I've kind of always really been on the whole TikTok side because dude, there's there's a bunch of wild, crazy rabbit holes that you can find on there, and it's not as censored as everything else, or at least it wasn't anyway. And it seems like as soon as fucking the USA dip their little fingers in the Chinese company and they were like, all right, we're gonna start censoring, which is interesting that you would get censoring on on behalf of your own country and not a country that we're not necessarily on amazing terms with, Jacob, you're the government.
Speaker 1: When did the US government stick their fingers into TikTok that's still one hundred percent owned by the CCP uh.
Speaker 5: The funny thing about that is, you know, like, like I said, I was telling people, like guys, throw all this. You know, like once you come to terms with like if they can all agree on Antarctica, like Antarctic Treaty and the VACS and all that, You're like, they're all the same people. China's US, And I'm like, US owns TikTok just as much as China does. And the other week I literally I don't watch football as much as I used to now that I'm awake and kind of just think it's all ranked and whatnot. But TikTok is a literal Thursday night advertiser on there, I'm like, oh, yeah, China really owns TikTok as NFL as having them as a sponsor, right right.
Speaker 4: It definitely seems like, you know, we look at the world as if there's borders and there's countries and there's different rules, and and sure there is, like you know, we have the Constitution and other countries have their own kind of rules to follow and whatnot. But it seems to me like, you know, there's a group of elite individuals and then there are people who are more patriotic as far as whatever country that you know they're from. And it seems like the the globalists, which is interesting that we're going to beginning into that today because we actually brought you on to really talk about flat earth, really get to know you a little bit since our first time having you on. But it does seem like there's a globalist kind of mafia, and then there's I mean, what is the other side. I don't I don't even know what you'd label it as I mean, is is Trump in that whole board? Is that just the good guys now?
Speaker 2: Or I don't see it?
Speaker 1: Kind of like the mafia sees it. Right, you have made men and you have suckers, and that's just what it is. It's not so you know, it's it could be their own blood, their own blood, brother whatever.
Speaker 2: Look, if you're not a made man, then you're a sucker. That's just what it is. There's the haves and the have nuts, and like that's just what it be.
Speaker 3: It seems like it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I you know, I don't vote. I don't subscribe to voting. I tried to get people not to vote just because, you know, from my personal perspective, they're all just you know, the same people. They're all just here to make us think we're small and in significant and pay taxes and don't really figure out where we are and who we are and all that.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, and it doesn't it seems the same on both ends.
Speaker 4: You know, they're basically just trying to herd the cattle on both sides, it seems like. But look, speaking of globalism and our resident globe tard, Jacob, you guys are probably going to disagree on quite a bit here. Although we have had plenty of great flat earthers on the show, David Weiss and plenty other ones, Like I mean, we've had some great conversations, and for some reason, Jacob is just unwilling to accept this as a reality that the Earth is flat. Can you do you think you might be able to convince him?
Speaker 3: Tyler?
Speaker 5: I think, if you know, I'm definitely not a debater. I think I present a lot of my information through visual information, So you know, sitting here having a conversation with you, no, absolutely not. I wish I would not be able to convince you. You know, as I was telling your partner before we came on, anyone who has had the Conspiracy Show for five or six hundred episodes and isn't there yet? I questioned, So I question you, But like I said to you guys at the beginning, I question everybody. I don't trust anyone. So that's not you know, don't take that personally, but I do wonder.
Speaker 4: I do wonder, Hey, is that is an og conspiracy mind? You got to question everything? And Jacob, I mean, damn, I just mean, look, it does make me question you bro a little bit.
Speaker 1: I give all props to the flat Earth movement because I don't want to call it the theorists, and I don't want to call it the group or the culture, because you throw labels on the group of people out there that believe in flat earth and it gets negative very quickly.
Speaker 2: So I'll just say the movement.
Speaker 1: I have mad respect for it because they have blown the lid off of so many other conspiracies that have all tied into the flat earth thing that while I may not agree with flat Earth, I also can't disagree with the points that were made about the map, certain things that NASA have absolutely lied to us about, certain things about an arcticle, like you know, I can't deny these things. I could still disagree with the premise of the thesis, but I can agree with a lot of the other things that are said.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: But with that being all out of here, I'm curious, now, you before we started shooting, you said that you were a teacher which grade and which subject.
Speaker 5: I was a high school strength and conditioning teacher in Illinois for close to twenty years.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so when you so you never taught anything as far as like science or physics or anything like that as far as the curriculum goes right right, okay, okay, So when you decided to how long have you been of the belief that the Earth is flat?
Speaker 5: I would say about a year and a half, probably June of twenty twenty three is when I, you know, I had been researching it and really started, you know, like I'd gone down the rabbit hole on a lot of different things, and I really knew that I was being about everything and was on TikTok and kept seeing it, and you know, obviously I didn't just see it on TikTok and believe it. But they were saying things that I wasn't seeing other places, like hey, you see Chicago, And I was like, I lived by Chicago. I've seen Chicago a lot. I went to school in Indiana. I could see Chicago across Lake Michigan. I didn't realize seeing that all the time was actually supposedly a mirage. That's only way they tell you you can see it from sixty miles away. And I was like, well, I saw that a lot, and I know I wasn't seeing a mirage. So that was the final kind of like pushed me over the Edge in June of twenty twenty three that I really made the you know, the decision that I knew I didn't live where I thought I lived for the first forty two years of my life.
Speaker 4: You know what's interesting about I'm convert. You know what's interesting about a mirage, bro, is that, you know, it kind of seems like, you know, a mirage to me is like you're tripping when you're seeing it. You know, It's like I feel like whenever the the collective majority can see something, it's no longer a mirage, right, Like that's just psychologically how I look at it.
Speaker 3: So I mean, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: Like it.
Speaker 3: You know, you see like those.
Speaker 4: Movies where you're in the desert and you're star for water and you know, you're like you're starting to lose your mind, so you're starting to see things. That's what I think of as a mirage. But to say that a mirage is that you're looking across a fucking lake sixty miles away and what you're seeing is basically just your imagination. Like, I don't buy that. And so I think that the flat earthers are definitely onto something there, And you know, I don't really know what to make of it. It could it possibly be that just their math is wrong, that what is it like one inch for every mile or something like that of curvature?
Speaker 5: Yeah, eight inches per mile squared. And you know, like when I first was coming into these thoughts and really thinking about it, you know, I question, I'm like, am I is this really happening? Am I really like maybe there or just off in the math. But then once, you like once you accept it, and you're kind of like out of the programming and you just think of things as simple as water, and you know, you have to think that water can defy anything you have ever seen it do and in your entire life to literally wrap around a ball and be sticking upside down to it. But more so the curvature aspect. You know, water just at rest doesn't have curvature. And you know, I lived down Lake Michigan for forty two years and I knew that, and I would look out and you know, I would just you know, I would see in the distance and I would see that you know, you can only see so far supposedly, but and you could, you know, if you think of Lake Michigan as like a paper towel role. You know, you look far and you're like, Okay, you can't see curvature because you can't see it far enough. But then when I would scroll left and pan right, I could literally see a distance of thirty miles to the left and thirty miles to the right, and it's like, well, okay, there's no curvature going forward. But then I look left and I look right too, and you know, just once you kind of get out of that matrix and that programming, believing that water can curve is literally as silly as thinking sand are you? You know, when I used to believe Santa Claus would come down to my chimney and leave me presence and take good bite out of a cookie, it just it literally becomes that that ridiculous. And I don't mean that disrespectfully or anything like that, but for me, I like, how did I believe that for so long?
Speaker 2: So was flat Earth? Your first red pill moment, so to.
Speaker 1: Speak, was the first time I really questioned the narrative around us and all of these things that were you kind of already on the truth or movement prior to this, I would.
Speaker 5: Say nine to eleven, I was pretty aware of like you know, twenty years ago, but for whatever reason. And the crazy part is is I saw a video on YouTube many many years ago, and there were like three different explanations of what actually happened on nine to eleven, and it was, you know, the planes did it, or the gas burned it down, or controlled demolition or this crazy technology like technologically advanced weapon. And at the time, back in like you know, two thousand and three, I'm like, well, that seems crazy. I've never seen anything like that. I've never heard anything like that. But the explanation of the video, I was like, that literally makes the most sense when you look at the cars that were burn miles away, how the buildings turned to dust. Just everything about it made sense. So I literally was of the belief twenty years ago that a direct energy weapon did nine to eleven. But that didn't lead me down other rabbit holes. For whatever reason, I think I convinced myself that it was like a pearl harbor, let's do this false flag to start a war to maybe save a million lives, you know, sacrifice the few for the good of the many. And I don't know, it just didn't lead me down other rabbit holes. I was, you know, as a strength and conditioning teacher. I was always pretty into health and nutrition, so I knew that big Pharma was nonsense, and I knew that the food pyramid and all that was nonsense. But it wasn't literally until my dog was I'm a dog dad. I have no kids. There wasn't until like a year and a half ago, when my fifteen year old dog was kind of on his last leg. And I wasn't a believer in God. I wasn't, you know. I was born into a Catholic family, but quickly got turned away from that from the public indoctrination and going to Sunday School.
Speaker 1: As most young Catholic kids do. They typically turn from the faith when they start thinking for themselves.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly. So I'm sitting here as a forty two year old man. My dog, who is my child is like? Who was?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 5: My world is pretty close to dying, and I think I just started questioning, like, well, is there more to this place? And really started to go down the near death experience rabbit holes. And also at the same time, I was like, well, I know they are aliens. There have to be aliens because I live in this never ending expansive universe with infinite galaxies and planets, and there's been UFOs here, and so I literally started going down rabbit holes thinking I was going to prove near death experiences were fake and aliens were real and laws.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on.
Speaker 1: I love how your when you start questioning what happens after we die.
Speaker 2: First things, first, aliens are real.
Speaker 1: Second thing we got like, yo, hold on, how how did near death experiences and alien crash landings make sense in blend? What did that Vin diagram look like in your brain?
Speaker 5: Bro? Well, it was really more of just starting to not accept the narrative of what I have been told.
Speaker 4: H No, I actually came to the same conclusion around the same things as well. Like I got heavily into uh near death experiences, which is what led me to you know, sad Guru and Dolores Cannon and all the different spiritual philosophies, and you know, uh looking into all the Dolores Cannon books, and I became the you know, the hypno thing therapists and the past life progression is and I love that kind of stuff. And in still to this day, I go and visit the enderf dot org website to read all the different near death experiences and it is a lot to process because everybody, it seems like, is experiencing something different whenever they temporarily die, and it is it's a weird hole to go into and so and then you relay that with aliens because a lot of them are talking about, well, they saw these l like beings these in these near death experiences and it is crazy, dude, And I don't really know what to believe, but I just think that all we are is just consciousness you want to call it a soul or a spirit or whatever the hell it is, Like, this is just a temporary place, wherever the hell we're at. And that's what causes me to think that we're kind of like in this waking dream kind of world where we don't you know, we think we know what is going on. We think that whenever Rachel Maddow gets in front of a fucking microphone on CNN, we think that she's actually saying and she's actually reporting the news and stuff like that. But whenever you really break it all down, dude, it's like it's like we're we're we're living in a fucking video game, and everybody's just lying, Like why has everybody got to be a bunch of lying liars about everything?
Speaker 3: Like what is there to hide?
Speaker 4: So I get, you know, the curiosity as far as aliens and end of easgo.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm here with it, so with.
Speaker 1: The alien side of the things. And you are a flat earth of these days? Do you believe in extraterrestrial life or what do you think that those are?
Speaker 2: In reality? Where you stand these days?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, I definitely believe in you know, I don't think we're even here alone like walking around in the streets. I think there's definitely something here with us. I tend to think it's fallen, fallen angel in nature. I think there are probably demons here that can literally in our bodies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're somebody of a non real background, you you believe that they are angelic and demonic entities.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would say I'm not religious, but I I do strongly believe in the Bible.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 5: You know, for me, as I was waking up and doing this research on things, things kept coming back that rang true and were in the Bible, like the firmament. Like you know, I was a full on believer in flat Earth and that there was a protective enclosure above us before I ever even knew it was in the Bible. And then one day I was in Florida at a at a friend's dad's funeral in a hotel and it was rainy day and I the Bible was sitting there and I literally had never picked up a Bible other than to like move it out of my way at a funeral or a wedding. And I was like, well, and I picked it up and like the firmament, just like bam. I was like, Okay, there's been some truth in this book that I thought has been nonsense my whole life. What else? What else is there that they're hiding from me? And then you know, started to go down the.
Speaker 2: Hide hiding playing site.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and not not just at foot giants, but like titans that were miles tall, and they were talked about in the Bible, and dragons are talked about in the Bible. So I'm a I'm a big believer in the Bible. I'm not a big believer in organized religion. So yeah, I do think there is something, you know, I truly do think there are fallen angels down here. I've done a few videos on how I honestly think Elvis might be Lucifer.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, there's a lot.
Speaker 1: Of Yeah, so you believe the extraterrestrial is the fallen the crash landed craft, these types of things, you believe that those are extraterrestrial or do you believe that those are more demonic and angelic based?
Speaker 5: Well, I think any craft I think potentially could be fallen angel technology that the you know, government is reverse engineered. I don't think any bottom line is I feel like I know and not believe, is that there are no aliens coming from other galaxies and trillions of miles away. I think it's all here, dimensional things, spiritual things, things coming from outside the firmament or maybe from in the Earth. So just to be clear on that, Okay, fair.
Speaker 3: Enough, Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: And and as a matter of fact, I mean they just had the UFO hearing and they basically admitted that a lot of the aliens, not all of them, but a lot of them seem to be like coming out of our oceans and whatnot. So I mean there's something about that in the Bible, isn't.
Speaker 2: There There is?
Speaker 1: Indeed, I mean some of the crime the water and stuff like that, like the Leviathan and things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, basically that there is, like, you know, some shit going on in the water.
Speaker 3: And I always found it quite.
Speaker 4: Peculiar that we're, you know, we're we're searching outer space before we even search our fucking oceans. It just I don't know, Yeah, it seems like the Bible checks out on another thing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: I wanted you guys one of you mentioned Rachel maddout and did you guys see my my post on her or.
Speaker 3: No, no, I haven't seen that. What's up with Rachel Mattow?
Speaker 5: Well, I think I think there's a chance that Rachel Mattow and I've improven this yet, you know, like a lot of the celebrities playing multiple roles, or someone dying and then coming back to someone else. I think I provide a lot of really good evidence on that. You know, I think summer speculation, but I think I'm really good at finding facial anomalies, like really specific moles and different things that would be really really coincidental for the same two people to have, especially when those same people are look similar and have similar mannerisms and things like that. Anyway, I think there's a chance that Rachel Maddow is Chandler being aka Matthew Perry.
Speaker 4: WHOA Okay, so the facial alignments align.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's very similar symmetry to their faces. Rachel Maddow has a scar that looks like an Adams apple would have been removed. There was a lot of like a side by side, they literally look like they could be the same person if you feminize him. And then Matthew Perry was doing a lot of cryptic Batman messages in his Instagram and different things before he died, and Rachel Maddow just happened to around that same time be a voice character for like a new Batman TV show that was out, So there were a lot of things to it. I'm still in the process of it, but I like I'm fifty percent there right now thinking that that is an actuality.
Speaker 3: Wow, you know what you heard this one?
Speaker 4: You know, as far as like you know, certain actors playing different characters in the real world, I absolutely think that that could be a thing. They are actors, you know, like we think that they're only actors whenever they're you know, on a movie for fucking Paramount or something or Universal Studios or something like that. But I think the real Universal Studios is here like it's Earth and it is to you know, essentially deceive, and you know, I mean, why else are they all selling out to what seems like the Illuminati, always holding up the Illuminati triangle, always got you know, one eye covered, Like why would you need to do that if you're just making movies? You know, like it seems like there's more to the story than what we're you know, what we're led to believe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, and you know, like people that will argue with me and they're like, it's just not happening that there's it's too hard to believe, and exactly what you said, I'm like, is it really that hard to believe that someone who is an actor that puts on costumes and puts on personas and literally is acting as someone different would just do that at a higher level than you're realizing, like parading around as a supposed real individual. So you know, there are some I do that are speculative, and there are some that I've done that I'm sure I'm dead sure on, you know, Brad Pitt being Benicio del Toro, dead Cheiron, Jim Morrison dying and coming back as Rush Limbaugh, I'm dead schir.
Speaker 2: On, so Limbaugh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sam, Now you you mentioned Elvis possibly being Satan, which I saw the one that you did as far as and I've seen others also, you know, try and cover that one as well as far as Elvis being Trump, and I thought that is pretty interesting. They were born kind of around the same era, and so I started looking it up. There's only an eleven year difference. And with all the makeup that Trump wears, I mean, look how many people wear makeup, And it's like you you take off your makeup and you look five or six years older, and then you put makeup on, you're you're looking a little bit younger. And I'm not even talking about just women. I'm talking about life.
Speaker 1: Was a blonde in the he dyed his hair blacks that it looked better on the black and white television, but he was born blonde.
Speaker 4: Like in the entertainment industry, they're always putting makeup on, like news anchors are putting makeup on. So it's like, you know, there is something to do with that, but like what would be the reason? First off, let me ask you, why do you think that Elvis would be Satan incarnated?
Speaker 5: So when I first did this Elvis video, or when I first started having these thoughts, one of the first things that kind of woke me up was just seeing really unusual anomalies and videos and you know, seeing people glitch out seeing you know, I don't do you guys ever see the general Petraeus video where he faints in the middle of like a hearing. Have you seen that one?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, So you know.
Speaker 5: I just found some crazy things with that, with like his eyes changing, and like, these aren't things that people were like bringing to the forefront. And I wasn't seeing on TikTok. I was going to like the CNN video and the ABC video, and there was just some weird things that really made me think that Petraeus was not human, you know, like he was actually either had some sort of holographic tech to hide what he actually looked like. So I was kind of digging down these rabbit holes really thinking that there were other beings here. And then I saw the same thing with Elvis. I saw his hair glitching. I saw there's a video where his eyes like literally pop out of his head after he kisses this little girl, and just really once I really started thinking there were other beings here. I just started, you know, researching different things, and Elvis, for some reason, stuck out because I was, you know, really of the belief that what the Bible said about the fallen angels coming down here and Lucifer wanting to be worshiped like God instead of worshiping God. And you know, if you come down here and you're a fallen angel and you want to be worshiped, and there's some things that say Lucifer was the minister of music in heaven. Right, who else has ever been more worshiped in the entire world than Elvis? So you know, I think I started.
Speaker 2: And he went to Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: I always heard that the Nephelimic spirit inside of l jumped to Michael Jackson's body and that's why he was the Prince of pop and all of these things.
Speaker 2: This was the king of rock, and you see, that was always it.
Speaker 5: I don't know, yeah, and I don't you know, I only can speculate and provide some evidence that I find what, you know, I would not say that I know that one, like I know Brad Pitt plays Benisio del Toro. But you know, just some things add up, and especially you know, when you look at some of the things, like Elvis's name, even starting with Elle, there's you know, most of the angels and in el Michael, Gabriel, Azazel. So there's there's a lot of things that makes sense to me when I look into it. And then you know, I don't claim to know how it works. You know, there's if that spirit did leave Elvis, maybe it did go into Trump, or maybe somehow they just transitioned into Trump. There are a lot of people that think Elvis is Bob Joyce. I don't know what I think.
Speaker 4: I've seen that one, the Bob Joyce one. That that one, you know, it kind of checks out. But at the same time, you know, you hear about Elvis and uh, you know he he obviously had a drug problem. Allegedly that's how he died. Was because of heroin or something, wasn't it.
Speaker 5: Allegedly? Yeah, right on the toilet. I think drug overdose on the toilet, right right. I'm to the point where I don't believe a single story about a single celebrity that is that has died anymore, because I've just you know, I give me one and I'll find them. Pretty much. There's there they're just all lies in my opinion.
Speaker 4: Right, And and going back to uh chand la bang, my little bengaling, the fucking what's his name?
Speaker 3: Matthew Perry?
Speaker 4: It is interesting because now if you're looking at it through this lens, and Matthew Perry is scared for his life, well what life.
Speaker 3: Is he actually scared for?
Speaker 4: Is he is he worried that he's going to lose the life of you know, the friend's character or or just the character of Matthew Perry seemingly you know, just living a normal human life. And and you know what I mean, like, is it almost like a reincarnation kind of thing. I know a lot of people don't believe in reincarnation.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 4: And and what happens whenever you do reincarnate, does you know, to all your memories and all that shit go with you?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. But like, is it.
Speaker 4: Possible that Matthew Perry was scared to lose his current life and he knew that he was going to be like reincarnated as Rachel Maddow or would take over that role of Rachel Maddow Or do you think that he's always been Rachel Maddow let's ask that one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that there probably was or is an actual Rachel Maddow. And I think that he probably And you know, it's like they're they're really good at this, you know, they they're not just you know, they'll have multiple people play the role, so it's so you can say, like, you know, like for example, I did the Benisio Brad or Benicio del Toro and Brad Pitt. But I do think other people play Benisio with Delturo. I think he's a character, and different celebrities have cycled through. I think Leonardo DiCaprio has done it. I think Tom Hanks has done it, you know, and they do that to throw you off the set a little bit, and I think, well, Rachel Maddow might actually exist, you know. I think there are these people play a role for a certain amount of time and then whatever it's contracted or what, they then switch. And I think a lot of it is kind of doing like a duality thing, you know, like so Jim Morrison was this party drug dude, and then he transitions into Rush Wimbaugh is like very right wing in like completely different. I think they're just trying to play the duality side of things for whatever reason. So I think Rachel Maddow has probably transitioned into somebody else and Chandler Bang Matthew Perry has now taken on this role, and I think he's probably parading around as her permanently.
Speaker 4: And kind of checks out though if you really think about it, like you know, especially if they're all like into the occult, and I love covering the occult, like I'm I love that kind of stuff, just learning about all of it. I definitely wouldn't be practicing the dark side of it, that's for fucking sure. But you see that within the occult, there's always a positive side and a negative side. You know, you could have in tarot, you could have the card right side up or or turned upside down, and there's two different meanings. You have the sun and then you have the black son, and there's always like this this weird balance of the positive and the negative.
Speaker 3: And if you think about.
Speaker 4: It, that kind of would be you know what Matthew Perry was kind of standing for. You know, he was the lovable chandler bing as the positive, and then you would have one of the most hated women in the fucking world on CNN or whatever, as Rachel Maddow. So it does kind of you know, check out at least as far as the occult.
Speaker 5: Goes bing exactly.
Speaker 4: Damn yeah, I might be on some shit, dude, Jacob, What do you think about you know, certain actors playing different roles like that We've covered, you know how Joe Biden might be Jim Carrey, or he might be what was the other one, the guy from Scary movie he was the priest.
Speaker 1: I think it's in just me personally, I think it's way more likely that they've been cloned rather than their being acted by other people. Now, not all cases, I believe there are definitely some that the Rush Limball thing that's funny because hell, even Family Guy got a jab in it at once upon a time of somebody playing Rush Limbaugh.
Speaker 2: If I'm not mistaken, it.
Speaker 1: Was like he had like eight different costumes in his closet or something, and that was one of them. So I mean, and because Rush was such a fat, chubby, disgusting shithead that like people, it could be anybody, so many people could have been wearing a fat suit, so like it's fun, you know what I mean. But for Joe Biden don't I could see how the Jim Carrey thing could line up. I think Jim Carrey's too good of an actor for that shitty of a role like that. One makes more sense to me that that's like a clone that keeps like slowly crumbling because they're not, uh, they're not built to last.
Speaker 4: Who's to say that wasn't the script though, you know, like that could just be the script. Like I'm sure fucking Dustin Hoffman he was just like, well, let me, what would a rain man be like, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And just act like that? You know, it's like.
Speaker 1: What did his mething acted look like at that time? He just go in insane asylum and just like scope people out.
Speaker 4: Right right and and so, and that's what they do, Like a lot of the great actors, they study the roles of you know, people in real life and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: So it wouldn't be that crazy. I mean, you think about it.
Speaker 4: Just just using Jim Carrey as an example, he's one of my favorite actors of all time. I think he's a little fucking unhinged nowadays, but whatever, He's probably always been that way.
Speaker 3: But you see him literally always wearing a different mask, well, I mean there was the mask that he played as he was the fucking Grinch, you know, like and all like so many the other like amazing characters. As far as his method acting go, he was the fucking what was the one where he actually like went crazy as the character.
Speaker 2: Oh uh man on the moon? The yeah yeah yeah story.
Speaker 4: Yeah Andy Kaufman, Right, And you could see you could see how that could translate to what we call real life, right, like why why wouldn't he be able to pull something like that off?
Speaker 5: Have you got me good? Do you guys know that that's like like the Jim Carrey Joe Biden thing is, that's like, that's me that does that most of the time. That like I was kind of the originator of that. I've got like probably a dozen videos of exact, you know, reenactments of seeing Jim Carrey has done specifically to that walk that he that Joe Biden does from the helicopter up to Air Force one. But I've I've put together so many and living color things. There's endless especially when Joe Biden falls. When he falls, there is always a Jim Carrey or when Biden falls, Yeah, there's always an exact Jim Carrey replica from something Wow.
Speaker 1: You also started doing all this about a year and a half ago too, then, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all, like literally I was nose down and teaching and coaching and you know, my own kind of fitness pursuits, and this just hit me like a ton of ton of bricks and felt compelled to start making content on it because no one in my real life, no one ever, you know, in my teaching life, none of my friends or family wanted to hear anything of it. So I was like, well, I'm seeing this stuff. I know, I'm not losing my mind, so maybe I'll put it out to the internet world. And you know, who knew that coaching and teaching strength and conditioning for twenty years would somehow lead to being pretty decent at content creating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you're you're kind of working a crowd in a way, shape and form when you're you know, I get it.
Speaker 3: A teacher by nature, I like it.
Speaker 5: Yeah right right?
Speaker 1: So, okay, so about a year and a half ago, you said you've always kind of been on the belief that nine to eleven has been an inside job, or at least that the story hasn't been what they told us initially all right, but about year and a half ago, This is after COVID, after the masks, after the jabs, after all of that kind of got pulled back and life got back to somewhat normalcy. That's when you really started delving into other things and looking at you know, the world from a different perspective. So when you really started to get more into the flat earth conversation.
Speaker 2: What was it that did it for you?
Speaker 1: That was like, yep, that clearly we're on a flat plant positionance.
Speaker 2: You brought up water a minute ago, and my only.
Speaker 1: And Jonathan, you and I have talked about this as well, the surface tension of water, right, and that would be how I would explain the.
Speaker 2: Ball earth and the water situation.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, Jonathan be giving me the ability to share the screen real quick. I have a video that I took to kind of show this. I took it a about two months ago. I had a feeling we would be needing it eventually. All right, can y'all both see it?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 2: All right, real quick.
Speaker 1: For anybody who is just listening it would like to see what I am showing, Jonathan, tell them where they can go.
Speaker 4: You can come check us out at patreon dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy Podcast or rockfan dot com slash cult of Conspiracy. Over there you will have access to all the videos with completely commercial free episodes, and you also be able to get the shows a couple of days in advance. And if you sign up for the Third Eye all the way open to here, you will be able to join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central Time. And it is the best way to be able to support the show. So we love all the great cult members who have done that.
Speaker 1: Indeed, indeed, all right, so this is in about along the side. That's a little it's a cup, okay, and it's top to bottom full of water. Now you can maybe you could see a little bit of that bubble of that surface tension of the water on the top side. But watch what happens whenever I move it. You can see that the water is full but not spilling over the side. You see how it's kind of doing that gel movement on the top right there. That is water with its surface tension. Now that's in a small cup. That's in a very small cup, and that's a very isolated example. But I am of the belief that if you were to do that with a large enough body of water across a large enough scope i e.
Speaker 2: The planet, the water.
Speaker 1: Would kind of connect and you know, stick to each other in a surface tension like fashion. And then I also believe in gravity. Is that only that is just from my globe TRD perspective?
Speaker 3: Is that only like.
Speaker 5: Big physics or stuff like that? I don't like it.
Speaker 4: Well, no, I was gonna say, is that only like big physics?
Speaker 3: You know how like metaphysics?
Speaker 4: You know down in quantum physics, everything's tiny or so it has a different set of physics. Are we talking about all right? Well, yeah, you got a cup. Yeah, you know, I get it.
Speaker 1: You know, the water in the real world, yeah, the not the atomic level.
Speaker 4: Sure, No, I That's what I'm trying to figure out, because I don't know if you would be a to replicate putting water on the outside of a ball and it having that same effect. Because you're you're showing that that water can it can rise above the lip, which I don't think anybody's questioning that's that's pretty cool. But are you seeing it curve all the way around that cup?
Speaker 3: I don't think. I don't think you are you know, we.
Speaker 1: Don't have a way of making another planet our equal size to try to replicate it. So anything so it's trying to make replicable is thrown out immediately.
Speaker 4: So physics is is different on a larger scale, which is what I was asking you.
Speaker 1: I didn't say physics is different at a larger scale. I'm saying that water has a surface tension, So like, how does water stick together in a place and do like it does?
Speaker 2: That would be one of the things about it.
Speaker 4: Right, But you wouldn't be able to replicate you know, putting that on a ball.
Speaker 5: Especially spending miles per hour, and you know all the other different things that's doing.
Speaker 1: And no, until somebody makes a way to make another planet, we won't be able to replicate that.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, but physics is physics. You should be able to do it here at the real level. That's what you said.
Speaker 4: It's real physics, not tiny physics. So if you can do it on a large scale and the physics applied to a large scale, you should be able to apply it to the small scale.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I can't make I can't make a gallon of water fit into a cubic inch of space.
Speaker 2: That's not going to happen.
Speaker 3: Nobody can. And that's the point that he's trying to make here.
Speaker 2: Well, I must be missing it. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: No, The point is, you.
Speaker 5: Know, I don't think I don't think anyone's going to convince you of anything. I think, you know, you need to do the research yourself. Like I made the mistake for many many months thinking because I figured this out, I'd be able to convince other people. But I don't think I've convinced one single person in my real life that they don't live on a globe. But it's got to be self seeking information. And you know, you asked me in the beginning, what was one of the things, and yeah, see in Chicago from sixty miles away and seeing the buildings standing straight up, you know they're obviously there are different reasons why you might not be able to see the bottom of the buildings that could explain it other than living on a ball, like you know, the density of the atmosphere and perspective and different things. But that aside. One of the things that really sold it for me was just the north star in Polarius and it just never moving. And you know, this isn't as much about flat Earth as it is about being stationary and everything moving around us.
Speaker 1: And with that, they say that we used to have a different north star. What are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean I wasn't there. I can't prove that, so I try. Once I woke up to everything, I literally threw every single thing I thought I knew away and I started fresh, and I really try to base my thoughts and beliefs on things I can witness and experience and you know research. A lot of the things I consider knowledge now isn't things I find on the internet, but things I disprove that they're telling us as truth, because then I can at least say, well, even though that's not true, or even you know that might not be true, but I know it's not the truth, if that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I A no, Yeah, I I I get it.
Speaker 4: And you know, some people it's it's easier to believe what you've been told than to go out and search for it and find the truth for yourself, which I which is why I love you know, flat Earth. There's so much because you know, you are going to get a lot of flak on on either side. Really, like a lot of people are gonna look at you, you're gonna feel like you're you're kind of like, uh an outcast where uh you know what, because whenever I got into flat Earth, I wanted to fucking tell everybody about it, dude. Like I was going, I was talking everybody at work. I was talking to my family members, all my friends.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 4: I even wanted to like indoctrinate my daughter into all the flat earth shit, like I was going really hard into it. And because it is one of those things to where it would be the biggest lie ever, it would it would have to be the biggest lie ever that that we live on a flat surface and they tell us that it's a ball, and and how like if all right, if the Earth actually is flat and you convinced billions of people that we live on a ball, like you're telling people, don't trust what your eyes tell you that that there is scientists out there that have done math and all the different science, and we've tested the curvature and obviously space is a never ending fucking vacuum and like all these things, Like now you're just kind of letting the people know that, well, you're if you can't wrap your mind around that, it's just because you're not fucking smart enough, so you may as well just listen to us all the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Absolutely, And you know, I think there's a major spirituality component to it. I think it really does have to do strongly with hiding the fact that this place is created and that God is real. And but I do think for sure there's a level of control to it. If they can convince you at three years old not to trust your senses, kind of exactly what you're said. I can't trust my senses. I'm not smart enough. Well, I better appeal to the people on the white coats, the people on the TV telling me to jab my arm, And it's just it's a way to control people, for sure. But I think at a higher level it is literally spiritual warfare and just really trying to and like, here's where it's not speculation. It worked on me for forty two years. I wouldn't say I was an atheist, but I definitely you know, I was afraid of dying. I was terrified of flying because I just thought this was it. I thought I was an evolved eight living on a spinning ball, and just on one of infinite spinning balls and insignificant, unimportant and you know, I thought I was living a pretty good life and I didn't think I was a slave or anything like that. But like once you kind of like take a step back, You're like, holy shit, everything I believe had been fed to me and there's no evidence of ninety nine percent of it. Well, let's figure out where we actually are, who we actually are. Maybe there's a reason for being here. Maybe I have a lot more power than I ever realized, and maybe, you know, people say it doesn't matter, I still got to go to work tomorrow. Well I didn't go to work. You know, there's more to a story to that. But I'm you know, I'm sitting here. I live in a different state now, I have a different job, I have a whole different crew of people I communicate with and talk with and am friends with. Like it absolutely changed my life, and at first it was darkness. At first. I had to go through that darkness to get to this tunnel where I'm living my best life now. But it absolutely fucking matters. So anyone who says it doesn't matter, I still got to go to work tomorrow, that's just really narrow minded thinking. And that's because you don't fully understand how much it matters that you say.
Speaker 4: That, Oh, I would say that that it's literally we're talking about the nature of our existence, you know, like like why if if the Earth isn't And to be honest, I did go down the flat earth rabbit hole, as I said, you know, a few years ago. That was really the thing that sparked you know, conspiracy for me in the first place. But I've kind of taken on the I the idea of like maybe we're living on a double toroid. Have you ever looked into the double toroid before?
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure. And you know, like I'm not against even you know, simulation theory. I just think it might be God simulation. I don't think I'm living in a computer. I think sure, there's definitely a chance we're we're living on the you know, center plane of a toroidal field. And I don't claim to know. I just claim to know what I'm not living on, you know, and and speculate from there. I think there's a lot of good evidence though, that we are an enclosed system. I saw an awesome, awesome video earlier this morning, and you know, I've experienced this myself since I moved to Florida six months ago from Illinois. I've been telling my wife, I'm like, the clouds are closer here, Like I don't care what anyone else says, the clouds are lower here, the stars are closer.
Speaker 2: And I was the equator absolutely bro.
Speaker 5: Closer because the firmament's closer because it's curved and slope. But the I watched this video on how rainbows are different too, like the closer you are to the north pole, the larger they are, and the further south you are, the flatter they are. And I went and I've got I man, I had to like, the rainbows in Florida are insane. I literally had three days in a row with a rainbow directly over my house, like incredible stuff. But I went and compared rainbows from them Illinois to Florida with my own photos. I'm like, there's definitely different pitch and slope to those, And to me, that is strong evidence that we are living in in a cloist system. And you know, because I already thought that rainbows were from the sun shining through a prism that is, well, a rounded prism, but so that was really cool.
Speaker 4: Jacob, how do you explain away rainbows? Like, how does a globe tard explain away rainbows, sir.
Speaker 2: I don't explain the away.
Speaker 1: I acknowledge them to be very real, right, and as a Christian, I acknowledge them to be a sign from God saying he will never flood the earth again.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: But now from the scientific perspective, I do see it as sunlight being shown.
Speaker 2: Through a series of prisms.
Speaker 1: I am of the belief that it is tiny water droplets in the air, And the only time that you actually can have that much water in the air with sunlight like that is usually right after it rains, when there's still that high of humidity in the air. To say that they have a narrower arch up north as opposed to a wider one down south, that makes sense to me on the ball earth perspective, because air pressure. Air pressure has a lot to do with how light bends. It doesn't change the color spectrum, but it does change the distance that it goes whenever it does refract. So to say that they are wider nearer to the equator makes perfect sense to me as well. And to say that the clouds look closer nearer to the equator, it's also very well check out with me. So but I don't see them as a as something like to be debunked by any means.
Speaker 2: I think we all can agree that they're there.
Speaker 1: I do, however, question why there's so many double rainbows, because growing up, that was like the craziest shit ever was to see double rainbow, Like that was a one maybe in your life type of situation. These days, it seems like every other rainbow I see has a second one above it or below it. And I do believe that's because of kim Trail's gonna be one hundred percent honest, which sir.
Speaker 5: I do. I do think kim trails create a lot of rainbows. You know, I've seen a lot of Why can't I some helos and and I think you know, people are people are will message me all the time and like, look, it's evidence of the firm, and I'm like, actually, I'm pretty sure that's just being caused from the chem trails. So I, even though we see it a little differently, I can agree with you on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I had done a cool experiment where I cannot reproduce a curved rainbow inside because there wasn't a curved prism.
Speaker 1: So what I would do do a hose pipe outside and you gotta get the type that goes from like a jet stream that you loosen up and it goes to like a full cone spray. Yeah, go to the light cone during the sunlight. You can make a full three sixty rainbow.
Speaker 5: But only outside. Try that.
Speaker 1: It's with sunlight. If you do that with if you could do that with white light. But I mean, if you're gonna spray a hose inside like that, you could. If you get to your garage you have a white like a white spectrum light being shown, you can make it a three sixty rainbow inside.
Speaker 5: You'll have to show me that because I try very hard to reproduce a curved or round rounded rainbow inside, you know, without the dome above us, the stme right here on. Yeah, that's it wasn't reproducible. So if you can show me that, I would. I'd love to see it, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because otherwise was even doing that experiment. But that's kind of an interesting one, okay.
Speaker 3: But if that was the case, wouldn't you always see a rainbow when you're in the shower.
Speaker 1: You know, there's the lights in your bathroom were not white light? Some are, some aren't.
Speaker 5: I did it just with my sink and couldn't get any sort of curvature to it.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what you ever, during Christmas time, we're coming up on that season. You know those glasses that you can get to where they'll make like little rainbow snowmen or whatever. As you're looking at all the Christmas lights, those are prisms that are taking white light and refracting it into rainbows right there.
Speaker 2: By your eyeballs.
Speaker 1: So you could take that and look at white light to see what kind is and is not, and to do the type of experiment. I mean, if you had a light that was bright enough and you sprayed a hose. In theory, you could recreate a three sixty rainbow inside. But now that you mentioned it, I don't. I can't say that I've ever seen this done.
Speaker 4: Cult members, we need you to do your homework and you know, hit us up on you. Yeah, right, that would be a pretty interesting theory. And you know what you know, whenever I was going down the whole flat Earth rabbit hole years ago, one of my favorite flat earthers that I loved watching. I'm sure you know of him, at least Daryl Marble. You ever heard of him?
Speaker 5: I don't know, no, no, I don't.
Speaker 4: Okay, black dude, coole as fuck, But anyway, he would he showed that whenever he was trying to prove that whenever you're in an airplane, it uh, you're it's proving that you're going across a flat surface. Because what he did was he brought one of those like a like a flat level onto the plane, and you know, the bubble just stayed in the center the entire way. And that was the first time I had ever seen that made me question, like, well, if you're if you're an airplane and you're going over a flat surface, that's what that's what would happen. And also if you're going over a curvature, then you would see that bubble start to dip and sure as sure as hell, like the entire plane trip, you know it, it stayed right in the center. So I was like, could this be some kind of video manipulation. I ended up bringing a flat level on with me to an airplane because I was flying from Louisiana to Arizona. Surely there's gonna be some kind of curvature there, right and go up and.
Speaker 1: Go down there probably was when you're flying in the sky. It's pretty level.
Speaker 4: You flatten out after like ten minutes, though, is the point. And you're only us ending and descending for about ten minutes each, but the entire rest of the trip you're staying flat. And so I thought, well, how is that possible? Wouldn't we just fly off of the fucking ball?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: And so I did it myself, and sure's house stayed flat the whole way.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, over the course of one hundred miles, there should be over six thousand feet of curvature, So you're going a little further than one hundred miles with that trip, so there should you know, even though you're going up and down, you're not really accounting for any sort of curvature because you're going up and down those same heights both times as.
Speaker 1: Well, right right, not to did you imagine if it wasn't, dude, your coke would be flying off the tray the entire trip.
Speaker 2: Dude, people's drinks would be spilling shit be wild.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's a crazy thought to think that we live on a flat ball. So yeah, I think that it would be equally as crazy.
Speaker 2: That is pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: That's that flat ball? What an idiot. I mean a fucking round ball. There we go.
Speaker 5: Hey, I wanted if you guys don't mind, I wanted to jump back to something you said a little bit ago, Jacob, just because it crossed my mind. I didn't get to mention it. But I'm a big believer that the clones, the whole clones thing, Like I was a big clones guy for a while, and I honestly think that. And you know, nothing against anyone who thinks this, but this is just my opinion. I really think that that is a sigh up to muddy the waters, to just really take away from how simple it is and how simple it's literally just people dressing as other people. And you know, it's almost like Occam's Razor, Like, really, are do these people all look like because they're cloned? Or is it just the same person with prosthetics on and looking a little different yet the same? So I just I wanted to touch on that and not or not forget to get back.
Speaker 4: To it would be easy or to just have a different person play that role. I could see that, especially well.
Speaker 2: Dude, jestarticularly, how is that easier?
Speaker 4: You've seen the mass technology they have nowadays, Dude, it's fucking pinpoint on the nose, dude. As far as like how good they are.
Speaker 1: It tasts like six hours worth of makeup to get them like presentable to go on set for a couple of hours. Now, if we're talking about like a big speech or something, yo, I'm with you one hundred percent. Could be an actor in a costume, but for like the long engagements and shit, the long outings that you see this person in. And it's like, I'm not saying it's impossible by any means, but it's like that seems easier to have this person be acted by somebody now, maybe like an obscure actor, not like Brad Pitt's not playing everybody, you know what I mean, but like some obscure actor, some Manchurian candidate off or the Mandarin excuse me off of like Iron Man. Dude got a little bit of plastic surgery and now he's just kind of living as that role.
Speaker 5: But what I'm saying is, uh, even the idea of clones is what I'm saying. I think that's a total sigh up. Like when you think of.
Speaker 2: You know, you'll believe clones are real at all.
Speaker 5: No, that's what I'm saying, I think that's total, total, total nonsense.
Speaker 2: Mack pedal a bit here. Hold on, what about Dolly the sheep?
Speaker 1: Now, we do know they did successfully clone an animal at least once upon a time like that's confirmed confirmed, it.
Speaker 2: Was back in the day.
Speaker 5: It was decades ago, okay, but confirmed by where the same people that told me I lived on a globe. And it's kind of funny that they just happened to clone a sheep, kind of like, hey, these sheep will believe anything we tell them, just saying.
Speaker 4: Of all animals to Yeah, that is interesting.
Speaker 1: Now, what do you say about the UK lab that just got shut down two years ago because they weren't allowed to clone human DNA. The government told them to stop, then they continue, so the government actually had to come and shut down the lab. It's like they're guaranteed that we know for sure they're cloning DNA. Now we don't know if we're talking some live tissue, a whole organ, a whole person, like to what degree, into what scope you know, conjecture can go, but we do know that they are doing this to the point where they legally had to be stopped.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean again, it's cool story. You know, I think they've been planning the idea of clones for a long time. I think Jurassic Park was literally, you know, to push the dinosaurs and to push cloning because maybe they realized how much they were going to be putting these other people into costumes. And I mean, if you really think maybe there a thing, right, yeah, yeah for sure. Okay, so let me say that. I do think you can obviously grow a being in something other than like a mother's womb, and there is such thing as DNA and you can like.
Speaker 2: Fertilized slicing in that kind of shit.
Speaker 5: I do not believe in like three D printing a clone. Like you know, anyone who was saying like Kanye West was a clone, Like, well, they didn't just like go create another Kanye. Maybe there were, you know, thirty years ago they created a very similar DNA being. But I'm what I'm saying is like they're not just going and replacing someone in the moment that's fully grown. As a point, I think people really think that. I think I think people fully are like, well they replaced them with a clone. Well, no, they just replaced him with a guy wearing a mask that looks like Kanye.
Speaker 3: I think even using like eugenics, you're not going to get one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Well no, but that's why they like go crazy for six months before they disappear for a while and then they come back on new that's six months Agoing crazy is when the guys at the top are like, all right, time to start growing the next one. They go away for a year or two whatever, then come back and there's so much healthier and it's like, wait.
Speaker 5: What now, it's all mind manipulation. It's all part of the show and part of the script. Again, in my opinion, yeah, I want you.
Speaker 2: Want you.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you really think about it, that is something that you know, if we are to just believe that the clones are a real thing, and look, we speculate on clones all the time. We speculate on them malfunctioning and you know, could this person be that that person or did they just make another clone. We always joke about Joe Biden. You know, they're on version nine of them right now and shit like that.
Speaker 2: What about animatronics, what are your thoughts on this? Now?
Speaker 1: We had we talked about Katy Perry on stage having that glitch malfunction and all that shit. Certain people said, oh, she was a clone. Certain people are saying, no, bro, it's straight up chuck e cheese animatronics.
Speaker 2: What's your take on this, tyler?
Speaker 5: My take is that was nicely scripted to get people talking about it and thinking there are clones and animatronics that are so lifelike that we can't tell them apart.
Speaker 2: I think it's all so you do not believe that that was a robot?
Speaker 5: No, I think that was Katy Perry fucking with us. As we're going to get millions of people thinking that Katy Perry is a clone. But I, you know, maybe that was Katie someone else in a mask. I'm a big believer in masks and deception and deception at all levels, you know, like all whistleblower, all people like Ryan Garcia, They're all part of the club to me. And I think, you know, I don't know what the script is. I don't know if it's AI generated from one hundred or two hundred years ago, Lucifer in the Bottomless Pit typing up his script for end times or what. But yeah, not a believer in clones, not a believer in that at all. Really, you know, and the way mainstream presents it, especially when you look at just how mainstream it's really become. I mean, like normis know about clones now, so that's like, yeah, something's.
Speaker 4: Out right, And getting on the whole clone conversation, we talked about how Eminem could have possibly been a clone before, right, or maybe he isn't a clone, or maybe he died back in two thousand and one.
Speaker 3: Or whatever the case is, but like maybe.
Speaker 4: Right, but like if you remember that video of Eminem, he was on like NCAA football game Day or something like that with Brent Musburger, and he seemed like he was fucking just glitching out right. We watched that video. But but somebody said that actually, no, he wasn't. That was just part of like him trying to sell more more CDs and stuff back then, because I guess it was pertaining to that kind of animatronic whatever. But I mean if that was just an act, then now you're looking at this whole thing differently, like all right, maybe he wasn't, you know, just a clone that was being manipulated. Maybe he wasn't just a fucking fembot or whatever that that there is something that he was just acting on it. And if he's acting on it, well, now we're looking at cloning in a different way. Because the majority of the time, at least as far as my mind goes, whenever I think of clone, my mind instantly goes to eminem you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I think a lot of people think that with Biden too, and you know, like you guys kind of even mentioned it, and yeah, I just think it's I think it's a lot simpler than that. I think it's just a smaller group of people. And you know, I think that's a big reason why they do it. If you can deceive the masses with five hundred people instead of five thousand people, well then there's a lot of people or a lot less people that you got to keep in the know and keep quiet and keep the secrets, keep the cult secrets, keep the you know, like everything that they're lying about in house. A lot easier for if you get a you know, one for three, every one person's playing three people. And I think they're all doing it. I think every single person on TV is playing another role of some kind. I really do.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you think about like even stage magic, right, like, uh, this is the main reason why the stage magicians won't tell you, you know, their secrets, like David Blaine and fucking whatever the other ones are.
Speaker 3: The reason they won't.
Speaker 4: Tell you their secrets is because they want you to believe in the illusion. Right, So the whenever you're seeing it, like you think that a woman's being chopped in half, or you think that you know, a man is staying in a fucking fish tank for an hour and he can breathe through it, or whatever the case may be. But it's it all is kind of like on the surface like reality, and in their reality is that they're showing an illusion. But it's actually really easy to deceive the human eyes, right, Like that's something that they have perfected, is to deceive what your eyes are showing you. And if you put this on a large scale, you take it out to Hollywood, the Holly Tree.
Speaker 3: You know, we talked about.
Speaker 4: How that's you know, that's that's like something that that that's that's what they do is just lie and deceive in order to get your imagination going. And so would it be that crazy that all the actors are just kind of, you know, putting on an illusion. I mean, why would it be that you would have to go to Zachary King back in the nineties and and fuck a horse or get fucked by a horse, just to go and and be like an actor or a musician or something like that. Like why would you have to go through all that if that's all you're gonna do, if you weren't going to portray it for the rest of your life. And I guess that's where I'm at with the whole thing, Like, if you're signing up to do all that, you're selling your soul.
Speaker 3: You're not doing it just to be an actor.
Speaker 4: It's gonna it's gonna basically like you know, uh, you're gonna you're taking on a role for life. It's not just whenever you're behind a camera.
Speaker 5: Right, And I think that's part of it too, if you know, if you spent part of your acting career or you know, you're currently acting and you're portraying two different people, if that ever gets out there, if you ever like, hey, you know, Brad Pitt tells like nobody I'm also Benicio del Tour, Like these people are gonna lose credibility of your life, Like you're done. If if you were found out that you were actually both people. So I do think that's part of it. I think that's part of just kind of keeping it within houses. If you play multiple roles, it's just another secret you feel like you have to keep.
Speaker 3: Which is interesting too.
Speaker 4: You mentioned how I don't know if you mentioned on here, if I just saw one of your videos about Kenneth Copeland, who we talk about a lot on this show, the crazy, crazy pastor priest, whatever the fuck he is.
Speaker 3: And that there's something clearly wrong with that guy.
Speaker 4: Like some people will say, oh, well, he's just an overly exuberant kind of guy. He's got a crazy care about him. But dude, I'm telling you that guy, whoever is believing that guy like you, gotta check yourself because there's no way that that guy should be convincing you of fucking anything.
Speaker 1: Agree, But hold on, hold on Now we haven't talked about this, and and I'm curious Tyler, you being a Christians or a whatever brand of Christianity.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not a Churchyanity type of guy myself. I'm more of a tick the Bible at its word. Do you believe in having a personal relationship and all of that? You know that being said, have y'all heard of what's going down with the Bishop TD Jakes right now?
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, I have not.
Speaker 1: So he has been alleged with connections to P Diddy. Now he actually has gone as far as to step down from his church.
Speaker 2: He no longer works for them.
Speaker 1: It wasn't just a couple of allegations brought up and he addressed it at a Sunday service. The man has down from his position and has retired over whatever the hell has been alligated against him alleged.
Speaker 4: It seems like a lot of those televangelists are like Little Nikki priests. That's what I think of. I think that they're just like if you've seen Little Nikki and the demon takes over the priest's body or the pastor's body or whatever.
Speaker 3: It's like.
Speaker 4: I think that a lot of these people are really just doing it for the fame. They're really just doing it for the money. And yes, you can spit a little bit on what's been talked about for the last two thousand years. Who hasn't heard that same song and dance. I'm not trying to shit on it, but like it's a very well known story, at least for the people that look into the Bible. It's like, I feel like you could ramble on about that kind of thing while also being pretty fucking sinister about it as well.
Speaker 1: Well, No, look TD Jake's message. I've often enjoyed listening to sermons. I'm gonna be honest with you. He has a gift for oration, and he seems to know a good bit about the book. But that doesn't mean that he's an amazing person one hundred percent through. He is just like everybody else, a center. He was born into this sinful life, just like the rest of us. Nobody's perfect, nobody's better than anybody else. But yeah, again, I don't know to what level, into what extent, I don't know if he was alleged at one party, if he was on some sort of a flight list, I don't know if it was every time did he came through his town he stopped in like, I don't know the extent, but whatever it was, it was serious enough for your boy to leave Tyler.
Speaker 5: Your thoughts, man, I have so many thoughts. First, I just did a video on him today, but it was there was a trifecta of Jake and I didn't The funny thing is I didn't even know there was anything going on with him. He just had He just happened to tie in with Kenneth Copeland and U Joel tell.
Speaker 1: Us strike when the Iron Is Hot Bro. The timing on that one was beautiful.
Speaker 5: Oh man, Well I had no idea. But here's the thing, though, is I Man, I've been getting censored so much that I've been putting a lot of my juicy content in my subscriber only videos on all my platforms, on TikTok, Facebook and Instagram specifically, and I did. I did a little video with Kenneth Kenneth Copeland and how I think that he is full on Bradley Cooper playing that role in a mask and that's available for everyone, but the like juicier parts of it. Also thinking that Jake's is being played by Samuel L. Jackson is on my subscriber only video and Joel Olstein I think potentially might be Martin Shore or potentially even who is the other one? I was thinking he maybe maybe even Andy Dick. Yes, there was something else I wanted to respond to in that and I got I can't remember. Oh so, and not to go on here, but these are my thoughts again, you know, I think outside the box lot. I like to question everything. I think, you know, the Diddy stuff to me is I question it all because you know, like they one of the things they talked about was how he potentially set up the Tupac murder and things like that, and I'm like, I know for a fact Tupac is alive. I prove Tupac is alive. I've done videos on it. I've found, like, in my opinion, indisputable evidence that Tupac is still alive. So when they're like Diddy paid to kill Tupac, and I'm like, well, that's a lie because Tupac's alive. So I don't believe any of the rest of it. Now. That's not to say that there aren't bad people doing really bad things, but I think that they just use this stuff and they're like, there's going to be a list just like the Epstein list, and none of that shit's ever released. Is just to get us thinking that they're doing something about it. They're bad people and we're going to expose them, and you know, there are good people behind the scenes doing it, and in my opinion, it's all bullshit to get us to sit on hands and not take action ourselves and that you know, like I said, my opinion, but that's where my head's at with with a lot of that stuff. And all these evangelist preachers I think are all phony, blooney actors in masks.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you, at what point does a church become too.
Speaker 5: Big when they put the title global on it? How about that?
Speaker 3: Damn?
Speaker 1: Okay, no, no, we're all alike in the sands somewhere. It's got to be somewhere. I'm listening, so like, hold on, we're not talking about like your local church having a outreach in Africa at some local school or something, right, and then you call yourself some international we're talking like that, or we're talking about when it gets on TV, like that's that's always been my thing, Right, There's a level where it becomes more of a lights, camera action production versus a sermon. And there's like a fine line there. And I don't have a problem with having a camera crew. Let's say you're streaming it online so that members of your church that are sick can still watch it that day. Like, okay, fine, within a reasonable level, I see this, right.
Speaker 4: It's whenever big money gets involved. I think like huge amounts of mass wealth gets involved that you gotta start scratching your head because I mean, is that much like tithe money really coming in?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: I think I heard somewhere that it's more like a tenth of the church actually is paying their tithe like they're supposed to. So if we're talking like a tenth of a tenth of your congregationous earnings coming to you, like I forget which church us locally, I was talking with somebody about this. I asked them how big their congregation is, and they told me it was about like fourteen thousand something like that.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: So if and you look at the median household income for this area that we're talking about here and all of that, and so let's say that only a tenth of them are actually doing that. This place is still making like I think it was like over two million profit a year, and there's a tax free entity.
Speaker 2: Keep that in mind.
Speaker 1: So like all this and it's like, well, well where's that money going, It's like, well, okay, look, let's just assume that.
Speaker 2: The grounds aren't paid for.
Speaker 1: Let's assume the building is still being paid off. Let's let's assume Okay, some utilities and this and this, and you can chunk that away, but then you get to the bottom of it, there is still usually a very large amount of money at the end of every year, like, well, where is that going? Well, it's supposed to be going towards the work of the church, right, They're supposed to be using that and reaching people and spreading the word and all these things. But you'll see certain churches that the pastor is driving a Bentley and you know, somehow that's acceptable while members of his church are driving around in a sedan that's.
Speaker 2: Got an oil leak, and like somehow, you know, hey, who am I?
Speaker 4: What's the big one in Baton Rouge. They're off of what is it? Bluebonnet? There's that one church.
Speaker 2: It's like like healing place.
Speaker 4: Not healing place, the one kind of closer to what am I thinking of, like kind of closer to Perkins.
Speaker 2: Oh now, not talking about Bethany.
Speaker 3: Huh Bethany.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, They're not as big as Healing Place.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest with you, dude, as far as like, especially with the amount of campuses on the global reach and all these things. They're not an arc church, but healing place is and that's that's all the Association of Related Churches, that's that non denominational think tank, if you will.
Speaker 4: Right, right, well, I mean just looking at some of these crazy televangelists like you you know, we were just on the topic of Kenneth Copeland. I mean how he bought Tyler's Tyler Perry's plane, and he was like, well I had to he made it so cheap. And it's like, dude, you fucking bought a plane, bro, Like, I don't think you're supposed to be making god level money as a pastor or a priest or whatever.
Speaker 3: Right you know.
Speaker 1: Tyler Perry's another one of those interesting examples, like like, you know, he's not allowed to his daddy's church, right.
Speaker 6: Well, shit, he has been openly gay back home, and like he's not allowed to his dad's church, and he goes on there and starts doing his own media.
Speaker 1: Shit, He's like found a reason to dress in drag. That's all it ever was for him, bro, And he used it as a way to do a quote unquote ministry or whatever. But then you look at him as the guy and it's like oh oh, and then I'm hearing things about him being wrapped up in this diddy shit and it's just like, ah haha, hold many things.
Speaker 3: You said. Tyler Perry is who Will Smith?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I think he's one of Will Smith's characters for sure.
Speaker 3: Whoa which if.
Speaker 5: Research that one on TikTok when you get a chance. I haven't done a video on that one, but uh, I think there's some good stuff on TikTok that Will. You'll be like, there's at least a fifty to fifty shot that Tyler Perry is Will Smith.
Speaker 3: Which isn't that crazy if you really think about it.
Speaker 4: I mean Will Smith and Bad Boys right next to Martin Lawrence who played Big Mama.
Speaker 5: Right, So, did you see my Martin Lawrence is Cedric the Entertainer I did yesterday?
Speaker 4: Yes, Oh dude, that's Cedric the Entertainer. Like whenever at the Mike Tyson and then Jake Paul fight, I was like, something is off with this guy. Maybe he's just getting a little heftier, maybe he's getting a little bit older.
Speaker 1: I saw it's just because everybody's looking through his bullshit. Ever since Kat Williams basically blasted the fact that he's talentless and always has been. Now that everybody he's he's going and doing these public appearances and like no one gives a fuck. Nobody's like excited to hear from Cedric the Entertainer. You know, it's I don't know. I thought that was just why he just kind of seemed off.
Speaker 4: He should just, like, you know, take on the barbershop character. Whenever he was in barbershop. That was like my favorite version of Cedric the Entertainer.
Speaker 1: I thought, just be that when you walk out of your house every day, bro, that that's pretty much it.
Speaker 2: That's all it's expected. You know.
Speaker 5: I hit someone in my comments with the Theater Entertainer. They're like, dude, you're an idiot. They're in the same movie together, him, Martin Lawrenson. They're like, have you ever seen you know, what's one of the movies where Eddie Murphy plays like ten characters.
Speaker 3: It's the Clumps or like they're literally.
Speaker 5: Telling us in the movie is that it's happening? Well, yeah, that's right, Yeah, it's like ten different characters, or Mike Myers and all his you know, the gold Member Austin Powers movies, Like that's them telling us and you know, real quick, just to mention that you asked that question of the church thing. I kind of look at churches like I do schools.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: You know, I think they're all broken, I really do. I think they've all been created with the same kind of indoctrination and lies that the public school system has. And I, you know, I'm a believer and like you said, having a relationship with God. I'm a big believer in the Bible. And yes, I still do think there's manipulation. I think there are books that have been taken out. I think, you know, they take the word firmament out and replace it with space or expanse, and you know, even something as simple as the old Bibles, and even like the Lord's Prayer used to say our Father in Earth and now it says on Earth. And so there's there's manipulation for sure. So I think I think churches need to go away. I think public schools need to go away, start fresh, start with truth. And you know, like like I said, I didn't believe in God for forty two years because I went to Catholic Church and I went to public school.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, I mean all right, so a lot of the flat earthers that we've had on here in the past. They'll say, well, you know, look, my flat earth belief led me to believe in the Bible, because there's a lot of things that may correlate.
Speaker 3: And you know, other people will say, well, that's just how they worded it back then.
Speaker 4: They weren't talking about the actual four corners because there's no corners on a ball and shit like that. Like Jacob is actually somebody who disagrees with that heavily as far as you know, the references to flat earth and the Bible. And I mean that's the thing, you know, like especially both of you, you know, you're both Christians. You both say that you believe in the Word and and it's like, all right, well you can believe in it, but like from what perspective. That's the thing is that there's so many different perspectives you can look at it. I mean, the same you that was reading the Bible, and Jacob, I'm pretty sure you've disagreed with this sentiment before. But like if you read the Bible ten years ago and now you're reading it in today, now it's looking a little bit different, even though you're looking at the same words. And you know, if the if, the if the word was if if the word was holy or the word was God, it was it was God back then, it was it's God now, and it'll be God in the future. Well, how come it seems like the perspective is always changing, you know, like and and in that case, how do you know the correct way in order to interpret it? Is there a correct way to interpret it?
Speaker 3: Kind of thing?
Speaker 5: Well, you know, I kind of, like I said earlier, I was never someone even though you know, like, let's say this before I get into anything else, Okay, I was never a big practicing you know, Christian. I went you know, like I said, early on. I went to public school early on, and I went to Catholic school or not Catholic School, Sunday School, like we call it CCD. And it was basically to get dreamed and push you away after exactly. So you know, like that pushed me away so fast. So I didn't really ever read the Bible, you know, I never looked at it myself. I went to Catechism and listened to what they said, and they bored the crap out of me and never told me about some of the cool stuff, like you know, the giants that were in the earth in those days, and dragons and things like that. So so I I never really had an interpretation of it now, but if I did, I would say it probably wasn't literal. And now I take it very literally. So I think, you know, when they say, yeah, I don't even know an example, I need my buddy buddy Josh Monday, who I know, you guys know, to kind of ring my biblical earth bell for a.
Speaker 3: Shout out to the Sunday service on. Josh Monday is a great man.
Speaker 5: Love Josh. He's one of the few very few people in the truth or world that I actually just trust.
Speaker 4: So he's just like the best guy too, one of the nicest guys ever. Dude, Like there's something about him that is just so pure and like holy you know, whenever you hear him talking, he doesn't even cuss, Like he's just like, you know, pretty pretty straight shooter.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, love Josh. Shout out to Josh for sure.
Speaker 2: But and that's I'm a kind of on I saw. I was Catholic raised unce.
Speaker 1: I was about fourteen twelve, fourteen somewhere in that. But then my mother also was dabbling with pentecostal and with Baptists and with non denomination at that time. So one Sunday I would go to Mass, one Sunday I would go to service, and bounce him back and forth until I was around my teenage years and I went more of the non denominational route. Now that being said, the parts of the Bible where it does talk about the flat earth, right, there's I saw somewhere that there's like two hundred verses that confirm the flat earth. Out of like seven thousand verses, there's two hundred to talk about the shape of the Earth's.
Speaker 2: That's how serious and how much like time.
Speaker 1: I think God wanted us to spend on it that much now, and I also take it to be a fun talking point. And it's good to bounce these things back and forth, because I do believe the Word is supposed to be questioned and debated, and different philosophies and thought processes are supposed to be brought to the table about the Word. That's how we all find the true meaning from all of the different angles. Right that being said, it's not a salvation issue, right, Believing that we are on a ball vers a flat plane of existence doesn't take away from the blood of Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Saving me from my sins, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So it's one of those things where it's not worth fighting over, but it's interesting.
Speaker 5: It's however, however, if you're in my situation where you're not a believer whatsoever, until you come to that realization that you're not evolved, impo spinning ball. So I mean, I hear what you're saying.
Speaker 1: And if that's what it does, right, if it leads you to the truth, then brother, I'm all here for you know what I.
Speaker 5: Mean, right right exactly, and you know, and I don't. You know, Josh does a phenomenal job at what he does, and I don't ever approach it, you know, Like I'll mention, I actually mentioned the Bible more with like dragons, you know, than I do with flat earth. Only because you could have shown me a five thousand verses in the Bible that mentioned flat Earth and it wouldn't have changed it. I wouldn't have given it any credence. I needed to see the science of it. I needed to see the you know, every single science experiment that I could do myself other people doing. I needed to see, like experience the Earth with my own eyes and be looking at it from a different perspective other than what I was told to see the truth in the Bible. So, you know, the biblical aspect doesn't really do much for me on a flat earth thing. It's a great tool to have in my pocket for people are already believers in the Bible, but it's not something I focus on to true or to prove lat earth.
Speaker 2: So talk to me about dragons.
Speaker 1: Now, they talk about that in the OT a little bit, and they bring up a couple of things in prophetic or dreamlike things that could be considered dragons.
Speaker 2: Now, what is your take on dinosaurs? I am a.
Speaker 1: Person who believed that the dragons that all these myths and legends and religious texts talk about are what we would see today as dinosaurs. But when they were describing it back in the day, they were talking about dragons.
Speaker 2: What is your take?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 1: Because John's I'm a completely different belief. He thinks dinosaurs are faking gay.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, so homosexual.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm pretty much of that belief as well. Now that that's not to say there weren't giant reptiles. I personally have found an alligator probably the size of like a yellow school bus in actually really close to the George Bush compound in Kennebunk, Maine, literally found I don't think anyone else has ever found this thing. It's huge. I think there are there were giant animals here. I think there were giant animals of all sorts of species. I do not believe in bronosauruses and t rexes and things like that. I do think most of the bones and things that are found were either dragons or just these giant reptiles or animals that we know of that used to just be bigger because of different oxygen levels or whatever here before the flood. So yeah, I'm definitely of the belief that the dinosaur narrative that we are told is just kind of like an evolution you know, like a piece to their evolution puzzle that they try to sell us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you would have to have dinosaurs if you're if you're trying to really explain something that you know, like large portions of history. Not necessarily you'd have to have dinosaurs, but you'd have to have something that is so crazy, so magnificent, so much proof to say, see, this is how the Earth has changed and evolved over the course of millions of years.
Speaker 3: Or whatever.
Speaker 4: You would have to have something crazy like that. But all right, I was just on a little bit of math because I'm kind of on one right now, and I was looking at I was I was just curious, now you made the notion. It wasn't your first time making making that notion, Jacob, about how flat earth was mentioned roughly around too. Let's just say it's mentioned two hundred times in the Bible. And you know it was only mentioned tw hundred times. It's not that big a deal whatever.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: I saw that I saw somewhere saying that it was a list of two hundred verses that confirmed the flat Earth.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if that's an exact number, but yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, And I personally, if somebody tells me something two hundred times, I think that it's probably a little bit important. I think that it's not necessarily to just be disregarded for sure. And and I just out of curiosity, I went and I searched the exact amount of words that are in the Bible. There are seven hundred and eighty three thousand, one hundred and thirty seven words in the King James Bible. Okay, And so then I was like, well, how long would it be? How long would it take to uh to speak seven hundred and eighty three thousand, one hundred and thirty seven words. How long would it take you if you were just consecutively saying that many words in a row, and it equated to five two hundred and twenty one minutes, which would equate to about eighty seven hours. And in the span if you think about that, if you were to read the Bible from cover to cover, it would take you eighty seven hours roughly.
Speaker 3: If you were, you know, reading at what was that pace?
Speaker 1: I don't even know, but your retention would be just, you know, eighty seven hours of reading it.
Speaker 3: Not that's not that's that's impressive. That's if you are speaking or reading at one hundred and fifty words per minute, that's at that.
Speaker 1: Pace, way faster than I could do. It would take me probably a week of NonStop. Dude, I'm a slow ass reader.
Speaker 4: So if it was to take you eighty seven hours, and over the course of eighty seven hours, somebody told you one thing two hundred times, you would think, damn, I feel like they're trying to tell me something. In the course of eighty seven hours, somebody told you something two hundred fucking times, you might think it might be a little important. So I don't know how you just easily disregard that then.
Speaker 1: Because the entire book says multiple things like thousands of times that are way more important.
Speaker 2: Than that one thing two hundred times. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It talks about how, like we're gonna get technical here, Israel being property of the Jews.
Speaker 2: It talks about that a whole hell of a lot. Sure, sure, more than the Earth being flat, right right.
Speaker 5: It also starts with it though, too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's the thing is that it is mentioned so many times. It's like literally in the beginning, like that's how it starts, and like, you know, imagine like this, you know, you talk about a story about how whenever your kids were younger, your son touched the stove, right, like, he touched it one time and he learned, like, all right, well, I'm not gonna fucking make that mistake again, Like that's that would be stupid to keep on burning myself.
Speaker 3: Why do I need to keep on doing that?
Speaker 4: Imagine if he did that two hundred fucking times, bro, and he still didn't get it. You know what I'm saying, you'd be thinking, you'd be thinking, my god, what is do I have a malfunctioning son over here? Like he doesn't get it? Like two hundred times you're touching this, you're touching this hot stove. And so that's the point that I'm trying to make is that you know, you don't just out of the blue for no reason, not like pay attention to that kind of thing. And at that point, it's just like, you know, what is the excuse as to why you don't believe it? If the center and the core of all your beliefs are pointing that, like where we're living at isn't necessarily a ball.
Speaker 1: Because once again, if you read the Bible cover to cover and the one takeaway you got from it was that the earth is flat, then I have a very fundamental issue with your knowledge gathering.
Speaker 2: That's my point.
Speaker 1: That's like reading to Kill a Mockingbird and you learned the one thing you took away from it was the proper cement mixture.
Speaker 2: When he cemented the not hole in the tree.
Speaker 3: Closed, No idea would be the equivalent like bro, No, I'm not saying that's all you should take from it, but it should be a thing that you take from it, right is it?
Speaker 1: Is it a thing we should take from it? Does it matter in the grand scheme of it? Does it matter on the salvation side of it to get somebody to get to heaven?
Speaker 2: It doesn't make a collective fuck.
Speaker 1: Now, if it helps somebody come to the faith because it resonates with them and it it harps on something that means something to them, then I'm all for it.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't mean that I also agree with it.
Speaker 3: Well, let me ask you this.
Speaker 4: If there were like cardinals and popes and biblical scholars that you know, have confirmed yes, this is what the Bible was talking about, it was talking about flat, does that make you look at the Bible in a different way? Because if it's wrong about that could be wrong about everything. Is that why you don't accept it?
Speaker 1: Those same cardinals that put Galileo on house arrest for saying some wild shit that was literally what I'm saying now, Yeah, dude, we've had them.
Speaker 2: What's your point.
Speaker 3: I feel like you're missing my point here.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're missing mine. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, I have.
Speaker 5: A take on this here. I really really think Jacob knows that the Earth is flat, I think, and I don't think he wants to admit it because he doesn't want a David Weite's tramp stamp. And I don't, you know, that's just me.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: That is, absolutely the bet that is still on the table, bro, I have not forgotten the terms of that bet.
Speaker 5: I know, I know. I don't blame you or for not wanting to admit it. I think maybe there could be some other reasons too, But I think I think Jacob knows. I you know, that's just my humble opinion, and I mean no disrespect.
Speaker 3: Look, I get it.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, I'm you know, if you believe in constellations and stuff like well, not believe in constellations, but you know, the zodiacs and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: But like, you know, I'm a Taurus. I get the stubbornness. I do. But at some point we've had literal probably one hundred hours of conversation through the course of the four and a half years that we've done this show. Yeah, like, that's crazy to me that you have not budged since day one.
Speaker 1: No, because I've been presented no information that makes me seriously question my plane of existence.
Speaker 5: Have you ever tried seeing long distance? Have you gone to the dunes of the or the Michigan Sand Dunes and see in Chicago from sixty miles away? Because that was I'll be told like that when I saw that, And because when I saw it, you know, you can go online and you can see that, you can see it, and then you can go and see the news clip of the newscaster saying this is a mirage, and then you know, like I literally went back and forth with a friend of mine who we both have lived by Chicago our whole lives, and he's like, he showed me a picture where you could see Chicago and he was like, dude, that is fake. You can tell it's like manipulated. I'm like, and then he showed me one and I was like, no, that's fake, and I'm like, screw this, I'm going there. And when you see it with your own eyes, and then you you don't look at flat earth map or math, but you look at the math that is in the books and is in you know, NASA has given us that the newscasters saying you're seeing a mirage, and you know that people like, why is his name gonna evade me. Right now, Flat Earther has literally done a NonStop video video sixty miles across with out taking it off Chicago to know it's not a mirage. If you were to go there and you were see that with your own eyes, would it change your mind? Or are you so stuck in a ball that nothing would change it.
Speaker 1: I've never been to Shyrak, not gonna lie. I would like to check it out one day. I've heard the bean is worth seeing. Also, I need to experience Geno's East. I've heard that the Deep Dish pizza is worth the trip. I don't know, but one day, when I make that trip, I would like to see this with my own eyes.
Speaker 2: Yes, now, I'm.
Speaker 1: Also not so stubborn that I would be unchanged when presented that information. Hell, I have even suggested that we Jonathan and I had the Cult of Conspiracy send up a weather balloon with multiple different cameras. He We'll have cult members send us cameras to where we There's no question about chicanery and buffoonery on it ain't.
Speaker 2: No fish islands is on shit. We will will vlog the whole thing, right, I would.
Speaker 1: Love to send that up and see what we find just out of curiosity.
Speaker 2: I would love for me and Jonathan to take it.
Speaker 1: There's trips that you could take to uh, forget whatever. I honest fear stratusphe or whatever to quote unquote experience zero gravity.
Speaker 2: And yes, I know the balloons were a nice touch. That was dope.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's real life or not. I would like to experience that for sure. But you know, with that being said, yes, I've done long distance shooting. I've done I've looked at long distances through scopes and things like that, And yes, I believe that there is a curvature of our Earth. Now, I will acknowledge that NASA has lied to us about a metric fuck ton of things, which is larger than a regular fuck ton, no doubt. And I will also give props to the flat earther community for bringing these things to light, not saying that their math is one hundred percent accurate, not saying that the size and.
Speaker 2: Shape of our Earth is accurately what they tell us it is.
Speaker 1: But yeah, and I'll even say that I believe that we are more or less on a ball of flat plates, you know what I mean, Like, think of a forty.
Speaker 2: Sided sixty sided.
Speaker 1: Ball like a soccer ball, so to speak, with all the panels and each of them individually are flat as fuck. So shooting a laser across something like this, I'll even give that acknowledgement hundred percent.
Speaker 5: Like a golf ball, like the time, like a little hole.
Speaker 2: Sort of right.
Speaker 1: But I feel like and even that I feel like as an oversimplification my soccer ball, I feel like it is an oversimplification, but to a more or less degree. In there's peaks, and there's valleys, and there's ridges and all of these things. Yes, but that is what I do currently believe is the operating Now. Gravity is something that I think is interesting. We can track it, we can scale it, we can't reproduce it.
Speaker 2: No, I understand that. I also don't believe this space is a vacuum.
Speaker 1: I believe it's more of a fluid, if anything, something that really doesn't fit nicely into our solid liquid or gas status of shit, But definitely not a vacuum.
Speaker 5: So what if you think it's liquid? What are you? Are you moon landing Denier and sending rovers to Mars Denier? What are yours?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 1: I believe that the first moon landing was an absolute hoax, and I wouldn't even be shocked if the first few were absolute bullshit. I believe that we probably have been to the Moon. I don't believe that was something that was televised or recorded, or if it was, it's something that we've never seen.
Speaker 2: I believe that they have gone to the dark side of the Moon.
Speaker 1: I believe that was the actual purpose of them ever going there in the first place. The reason why I believe that we have been to the Moon and I can't speak to the rover on Mars, well, I actually tend to believe that one. But I'll get to that in a minute. That's because the dick that was drawn on the surface, but we'll get there. So anyway, So the Moon situation there is currently you can buy a laser beam and you've been able to do this for a few years now, and you can lock it on to a reflective plate that was left on the Moon a couple of missions ago. Now, if you miss it, you're not gonna have the results. So it's not something you could see with your own eyes. But you can shoot a beam and you can track the amount of time it takes to hit the reflective plate and come back to your sensor. You have to get it right on a certain time, you have to do it on a certain night. Everything has to be perfect for you to be able to do this. But even in the civilian market you can buy this and do it at your house.
Speaker 2: That plate had to have been left on the Moon.
Speaker 1: You can't just fire it up and it's so reflective it's gonna work anytime you do it anywhere.
Speaker 2: It has to has to hit this plate.
Speaker 1: So somebody had to have gone up there and left it. So I do believe that humans have been to the Moon. Why were they sent, who actually was sent, what was their mission?
Speaker 2: Who fucking knows. So that's my take on it.
Speaker 1: The particles of the moon, the moon rocks that they came back with, and all of that all have been confirmed to be petrified. Would no actual sample of anything from the Moon has ever been recovered or brought back that we know of, So I think that there was a more of a we're going there to do a thing, not we're going there to bring something back. Although I'm not sure about the helium three particle. That one's interesting because allegedly that came from the Moon.
Speaker 2: The Mars rover thing.
Speaker 1: I think we may have gone there with the rover simply because they had to do what they could to scribble out the dick that was drawn on the surface of by some asshole who was at the wheel one night and just drew a dick like with the tire tracks. And if that wasn't real, NASA wouldn't have gone as far as to try to cover that up and dispel that it was faking like.
Speaker 2: It was like, no, dude, that's real as fuck. So that's just me.
Speaker 4: You could have you could have just drawn a dick somewhere in Greenland and it, you know, accidentally like showed itself on the footage.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I'll do that.
Speaker 1: I'll say that whatever the whatever the Mars rover, whether that's in Greenland or on Mars, that thing left a dick print somewhere.
Speaker 2: I'll say that much. I don't know if that's on Mars or not.
Speaker 5: Fair point, what are your thoughts with the super fluid? Then? How are they getting through a super fluid to get to the moon and how is that just I'm just curious in your mind.
Speaker 1: So when I say a fluid, I want you to take away when you think of a liquid, okay, and think take away when you think of a gas. So I worked in industry, and when we use the term for fluid mechanics, it was literally something that can be pumped from point A to point B through a pipe. That could be chlorine gas, that could be water, that could be a sugar gel, syrup, like anything that could be flow through a point.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So I believe that space, or at least what's outside of our atmosphere is more of a fluid type of thing, not necessarily a gel, not necessarily a gas, and not necessarily a liquid. I think it's something that doesn't fit neatly into our periodic table, and it doesn't fit neatly into our phases of existence. It's somewhere in between when something's going sublime, if that makes sense.
Speaker 5: Gotcha.
Speaker 1: I believe our atmosphere more is more or less like an air bubble in a quote unquote see of this plasmic fluid, so to speak.
Speaker 5: Gotcha. I did you know a lot of people, a lot of flat earthers talk about satalloons and how satellites are on giant helium filled balloons, and I think those exist. But I also did a video on how liquid oxygen potentially up high in the air would freeze, and it's how it's becomes magnetic and how you know, I don't think there's only satellites on balloons, but I think they literally launched satellites into the firmament and use some sort of you know, magnetic material that somehow connects to that liquid oxygen and then can do some sort of toroidal you know field with a little propulsion that they just happen to have that NASA has patterns with. So I do think, you know, just me not agreeing with you and your no no beliefs, I think no, but that could work some satellites up there that aren't just balloons in my opinion.
Speaker 1: No, and they could power themselves off of the electrons that high up in the iono sphere.
Speaker 2: Like I mean it, really if they just even.
Speaker 1: Had a couple of wires out there to collect the free ions, that could honestly power the propulsion system and the electromagnet system. Talking about so like to your point, I mean, look, I'm open to a lot of ideas here. I do believe that sadalloons are a thing one hundred percent. I also believe that rockets are a thing one hundred percent. I'm a Christian who believes that demons and angels are real, but also aliens and extraterrestrial lives on other planets.
Speaker 2: I believe all of that is real. I'm all over the place with a lot of things.
Speaker 5: You know, do you have you seen any of my holographic rocket videos I've done. I do a lot of or I used to do a lot of those. I don't as much anymore. Kind of tying into I think they are testing a lot of those SpaceX rockets on us to see how how much we'll believe when they maybe throw Project Blue Being at us.
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask you what your thoughts were about Project Blue Being.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think, especially now.
Speaker 1: That I know that you are of the faith right to a degree, to your degree, right, Yeah, I have.
Speaker 5: Different I have different thoughts I think than the majority of people. I think, you know, I think Blue Beam is kind of like Clones. To me, It's become so mainstream that in my mind, it's like they wanted that out there, and I think, you know, I think they have Blue Beam out there. So individuals like us with open minds who have looked into things, look at some sort of craft or you know, a floating city of Jerusalem or whatever it is, and we say, hey, that's Blue Beam, that's holographic the NORMALI say, hey, that's aliens from outer space, when in fact, maybe it's you know, something spiritual coming through the firmament, fallen angels Jesus on You know the question.
Speaker 2: Do you believe that when we see these right? Just you? Now, just you?
Speaker 1: Do you believe that when that time comes, we'll see the angels in Jesus on clouds of glory? Do you believe that it will be a complete project? Bluebeam si out? Do you believe both are equally true and valid and possible?
Speaker 2: Where yet?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm a big believer, and you guys probably know of it, just being who you are, But I don't know. I didn't see do you guys know? J T follows JC you ever have asked. I'm a big believer in living in the little little season and thinking that the millennial reign was probably Tartaria and all that, So I, you know, I believe that, and I do think when we see things in the sky, it's probably going to be a combination of things of real maybe spiritual warfare, or you know, good angels versus bad angels, and potentially the holographic stuff up there to just throw more confusion into the mix. So and I do this is like one of the craziest things that I've put out there. And I know that I'm not, you know, naive to the fact, but I do think there will be a fake Jesus. And I honestly think it's going to be played by Jim Carrey. I really do.
Speaker 2: Insane Christ is going to be Jim Carrey did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think, you know, he already played Biden, and I think there is so much symbolism of him. Every single movie he's ever done, he's got the Jesus pose, either as his front cover or somewhere in the movie. And I just think it's predictive programming. There's a we mentioned it earlier. The there's a documentary when he played Andy Kaufman and he's kind of talking about it at the end. He's talking about how I wonder if I could just do that, could I just you know, I was he played Andy Kaufman and became Andy Kaufman. He's like, I wonder if I could just become anyone. I wonder if I could just become Jesus and it was like he smirked at the camera and I was like, there's more to that. And then I went and found all like literally thirty different poses of him. In the Jesus pose, I'm like.
Speaker 2: And then he plays Bruce Almighty exactly exactly.
Speaker 5: And so something's coming with that. And in my humble opinion, and you know, that might be the craziest thing I've ever said in my social media platforms, but I think something's coming with it.
Speaker 4: I mean, dude, you got to question it though, Like that is to think that all the fucking actors that there are playing just like regular roles in real life. It's like Ready Player one video game that we're living in, and you know, like you think about the movie Ready Player one, Yeah, you had to have, you know, the the gaming system, and then you could also get like the actual gaming where and you're walking around in the video game and stuff like that, and you can change your skin.
Speaker 3: You know a lot of people playing Fortnite. That's kind of becoming a thing.
Speaker 4: And it's like, I don't know, dude, this I just questioned this reality so much. And as a matter of fact, I wanted to ask you this. So about a month ago, I did DMT for the first time, and and it was a fucking wild experience, like whenever they say you literally go through an ego death, like you absolutely experience that. And it was funny enough. I actually just saw an older video of Mike Tyson talking about his DMT experience, which, dude, I shit, you not like identical experience.
Speaker 3: He goes, oh God, what did I do?
Speaker 2: What did I do?
Speaker 4: Why did I do this? Like I'm I'm I'm about to die and then he goes, I'm dead. He goes, I died then, And this person now is like a more calmer, more softer, more caring kind of person.
Speaker 3: You saw how fucking soft you wasn't that Jake Paul fight?
Speaker 4: And it's like, you know, like I think that, you know, like whenever you go through something like that, it really changes your perspective on just about everything, and it just goes to show that you know, our our egoic self or whatever. It really is just like a video game character. And so why wouldn't everybody else kind of go through that, especially if you're an actor method acting and doing it in real life.
Speaker 3: I'm dying over here by the way sorry about that.
Speaker 4: Like I'm like going through like this sickness. I'm just gonna now getting over at my throat is fucked, which is great for my job. So yeah, but no, I just I have you ever had a psychedelic experience before mushrooms or DMT or anything like that.
Speaker 5: No, you know, I've never experimented with it. I've always been like kind of in the athlete mindset and like less is more and.
Speaker 2: All the athletes be microdos in these days. And You're right, I don't know why you ain't for sure.
Speaker 5: My brother is like always on me to do it. And I don't know when I when I had my spiritual awakening and just kind of like became aware of where we were. I was. I was having a lot of spiritual attacks, a lot of sleep paralysis, a lot of like literally like little demons on my like choking me out, and some feminine presence like some like scary shit. And that was kind of before I took on just like the full armor of God, got my Bible, got my cross, and you know, at that same time, I'm like kind of leading into it. I was trying to do some lucid dreaming and astral projection, and I was like accomplishing it. And once I kind of had those experiences and I wouldn't say it scared me away, but I was like, all right, maybe I want to like hold off, figure out where I am a little more, and just haven't dabbled back into it. Part of me thinks that's stuff happens because they're like trying to scare you away from getting deeper into it. The other part of me thinks that it's like, you know, like it's funny that happens to so many people who are waking up, because I think they leave you alone because they don't want you to know that you are in a spiritual realm. But I just haven't gotten back into it. And you know, I think my third eye is open plenty where I don't at the moment feel like I gotta dabble with that stuff, you know, like I see things that a lot of other humans don't see, you know, like finding things on the stars, like literal dog images and the stars, and I see dragons in the clouds all the time. I literally prayed one day to have God show me my dog was okay and like a perfect image. David Weiss even was like, dude, that's not paradolia, Like that is your dog in the clouds. And I don't know. I just I'm experiencing enough on the spiritual side where I don't feel the need to dabble into that stuff at the moment. So long answer to a short question.
Speaker 3: No, I get that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I I just kind of I've heard a lot of people talking about it. You hear Joe Rogan's experience, in Ri Shaffer's experience, and then Mike Tyson's experience. I just always thought, like, all right, if I'm really on some kind of like journey for truth, I need to see what the fuck this is about, because it could play a large role in how I view you know, like just reality and all that kind of stuff. And dude, I've completely fucking shattered everything that I thought. I almost have to, like on purpose try and build back the character that I was, which is so fucking weird, dude, Like it's it's weird trying to take on personality traits that you once had, Like because whenever they say ego death, bro, I'm talking about like the good and the bad, they just like both go away. And so I'm trying to like reel them fuckers back in, like who am I come on, bro?
Speaker 1: Sorry, that's the thing you get to You get to reinvent yourself in every day, every day you wake up, you get to decide the person you want to be in.
Speaker 2: That's the that's the beautiful part of it.
Speaker 5: That exact those exact words. I don't know if you guys have seen, I've been on the Robin Williams trailiately been doing a bunch of Robin Williams is a live videos and he quotes the guy that I This guy's name is Uncle Pappy. He's on the social media platforms with a million followers, you know, like he's another one. I'm sure he's Robin Williams, but he's quoting Alan Watts a bunch and you know, says things like that you can reinvent yourself any day. You don't need to be who you were yesterday. And I'd like to used that be Like, look, he's telling us, Robin Williams is telling us he's this uncle Pappy dude. And just made me think of it when you were saying that.
Speaker 4: No doubt, Oh yeah, Like it's it is a weird thing, dude. It's so weird and honestly, dude, I've changed my life big time in the last month. Like the trajectory of my life is crazly different as opposed to what it was just a month ago, like literally a month ago before I did the DMT. I is not planning on moving back to Louisiana. I'm moving back to Louisiana soon because that's where everybody's at, that's where my family is, that's where like, that's where my heart is. I want to go back there, and so so, yeah, you might be seeing a lot more of me and Jacob in studio together more often.
Speaker 2: At least better to say, do we have an eta on that?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 4: Well, my lease is up here because I got an apartment out here in Katie, Texas, and my lease is up like middle of February, So I'm looking.
Speaker 3: To buy a house. Uh probably march Ish.
Speaker 2: Okay, grown up, Tyler, Where are you from?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 5: I was? I was lived in Lake Forest, Illinois, which is like forty five minutes north of Chicago. Born and raised there. I grew up there, taught a little bit north of there in Gray's Lake, and now I reside in near Sarasota, Florida.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you moved to Florida.
Speaker 1: Why I mean, actually, first of all, first of all, as opposed to the cold, frigid tundra of Illinois, Yo, Florida is pimping.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, yeah, it's paradise down here, dude. I think there's some serious intentional bad mouthing of Florida, so people don't move down here. It is. Yeah, I will not miss you know, zero degree thirty degree negative windshield in Chicago for sure. So I'm you know, I've got a house that I'm renting that's got a beautiful pool and living living a good life down here, and I have no intention of being back in the Midwest.
Speaker 2: Dude. I was.
Speaker 1: I had this friend of mine, she was a traveling nurse, right, and so she was doing a little hitch in Chicago.
Speaker 2: Key mind.
Speaker 1: She was from Lafayette, Louisiana and had experienced some winters you know, around the world and whatever, but nothing like this shit. This was the year of the blizzards shit six seven years ago.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: And the warning was, hey, we don't walk out your house without a face covering because the air is so cold it might collapse your lungs. To make sure you wear something over your face to warm the air as it's going into your mouth. And I'm just like, I keep my eye am from Louisiana, Like I don't ever want to live north of it. Ten again, I'm trying to stick as close to the dirty golf of Mexico waters as possible. So to hear that that you might as well be at the fucking North Pole, Like why aren't you in Antarctica right now?
Speaker 2: And secondly, why are people living there? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So like, bro, now you're in Florida and I feel you fuck those zero degree nothing's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well I would you know. I had the golden handcuffs on, I had the teacher pension, and I was locked in. I was never leaving my.
Speaker 2: The golden handcuffs.
Speaker 5: I like that, Yeah, dude, I you know I had summers off, I had winter break, I had spring break. I was never gonna leave that. I was going to retire as a teacher and then move down here. But once I realized that, you know, I could manifest and that I was like a slave to that job. Now you know, I do what I want all day every day, and like a lot of time I'm working because I'm creating a lot of content, but like, I love doing that. And you know, I thought I was happy as a teacher with summer breaks off. Now like every day is summer break now, and and honestly, that couldn't have happened unless I figured out where I lived and you know, and figured out that I'm a spiritual being having this experience here. I didn't realize that, and so I figured out there's actually like a god that created this place. So you know, getting back to flat Earth doesn't matter. It definitely mattered for me for sure.
Speaker 3: Oh, I totally get it, dude.
Speaker 4: I mean it's it's that's totally like relatable, I think at least for us too. But you know, we were talking about Louisiana, Jacob, you were talking about the Golf of Mexico, and Tyler you were talking about telling him to come out to Illinois to be able to see the flat area out there. We have a pretty particularly flat space in Louisiana known as is It Lake?
Speaker 2: Is It?
Speaker 3: The Lake Pacha train bridge is on.
Speaker 1: The largest bridge, although it's not really flat, it's a big arc at the at the middle of.
Speaker 2: It's the highest point. And then he goes downhill from there.
Speaker 4: Sure, but you can see it for miles and miles and miles when when you're on the bridge you can see you shouldn't be able to see that far, right.
Speaker 2: I think you should be able to.
Speaker 1: There's what's that one with the power poles, the electric poles that go out so far and it's like, well, how does it go that way?
Speaker 2: It's like, well, if you look at it.
Speaker 1: It's not going down, it's going up, because that's how perspective works well.
Speaker 4: And they actually proved that one that one wrong too, that if you zoom in on it with with the telescope or or whatever, that it all really is just flat and level, you know. So that's where I that's where I question it, you know. And I'm not I'm not trying to sit here and say that I'm a full on flat earther. I love all the points that they, you know, the flat earthers bring up. I think that a flat earth there's a lot more realistic than a ball Earth because the ball Earth it just seems fucking ludicrous to me.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 5: I don't know, so I think I you know, this is an unofficial this is just I haven't seen anything further, and I think I unofficially set the long distance photography record without elevation. So I was in Jacksonville a couple of weeks ago, and I wasn't doing anything flat earth related. I was just my wife and I were walking on the beach looking for shark teeth, and I just kept seeing what looked like buildings in the distance and they were like real low and real thing. I just kept looking. I'm like, what is that? And I asked a couple of the locals. They're like, I don't know. You can't always see it, but it's always there. And I'm like, I got out my Google and I aimed a little blue, you know, directional thing right at it. And I was looking right at Charleston, which is Charleston, South Carolina, and I'm like, no freaking way. I'm like, you know, even as a flat earther, I'm like, there's no freaking way I'm seeing Charleston one hundred and ninety three miles away from Jacksonville, Florida. So I didn't have my nikon camera, but I did everything I could to like screenshot at a video and zoom in and this and that and and I got it good. Enough where I could make out some of the shapes and of the buildings. And I went and I tried to match it up, and like did the I did one image and another image of Charleston. The images I captured and faded it in and out, and it is a perfect match for Charleston. And then I went back there a week later. I had to wait for like the perfect conditions, and I needed to go back really fast because the sun is traveling south for the winter, you know, in the flat Earth model, it's kind of doing it's loop, and it's traveling further south. So I had to get out there before it would move too far away to backlight the city of Charleston. And I went back with my nikon. I woke up at three in the morning, drove four hours, and I get there and it's freaking hazy. So you know, it's like, I know, I saw what I saw, but to actually prove it, I needed the Nikon camera.
Speaker 2: But that's one hundred and sixty miles.
Speaker 1: Is that how as the crow flies one hundred and sixty or is that drive time one hundred and sixty.
Speaker 5: One hundred and ninety four miles directly across Google Maps from point to point, so like across the ocean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so straight shot as the crow flies. Okay, yes, so you were able to see this.
Speaker 2: And what is the the.
Speaker 5: Twenty five thousand miles of curvature there were supposed or twenty five thousand feet of curvature is supposed to be there based on the globe map.
Speaker 1: So that's one, you know, a thousand feet of curvature, and that's what one is it eight inches per one foot or something like that.
Speaker 5: Eight inches per mile squared? And I think twenty five thousand feet was something like six feet or six miles or something like that. So I mean it's if I saw what I saw, its undeniable evidence, but I'm not one hundred percent sure it was like a well.
Speaker 2: I'm with you. So you were seeing like the tops of the buildings right.
Speaker 5: Enough to identify what they were? Yeah, definitely not the bottoms of the buildings.
Speaker 1: Right, But that wouldn't that make sense if there was a slight pitch to the area that you would see the tops of these buildings in a crystal day where the conditions are right.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean not not based on the amount of curvature that's supposed to be because.
Speaker 1: I don't know the height of the buildings or anything. These aren't I don't think they're skyscrapers.
Speaker 5: Are talking they're not twenty five thousand feet. Yeah, there's no such thing as a twenty three.
Speaker 2: Well no, no, no, no, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: You're talking about twenty five thousand feet. Was the elevation that you were supposed to be seeing.
Speaker 5: That was the amount in the in the earth curvature calculator, and I did it in like five of them, not the flat earth curvature calculator, the earth curvature like the think there's an omni calculator. There was supposed to be twenty five thousand feet of obscured object. They label it as whoa.
Speaker 4: So you shouldn't be able to see that building or any of those buildings if you're talking about twenty feet.
Speaker 5: All, and even if you would like, you know, it'd be like totally perpendicular to where it should be. And those things are pointing straight up, you know. If you catch my drift.
Speaker 2: On that, I did think of how the helmet do the math on this? Hold on, man, you're fucking me up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean the math is the math you shouldn't be able to see The math is math. I feel like I'm fucking Trump right now, but like, you shouldn't be able to see that much of a building if you're supposed if you're taking away twenty five thousand feet of the curvature, you would you would be obviously rising it up from the ground and it would be going over the tops of those buildings because none of those buildings are twenty five thousand feet and so that's I don't know what to do with that.
Speaker 5: I mean, if it's what I think it is, it's the greatest flat earth proof that anyone's ever come up with, in my opinion, because it's there's no refraction, you know, Chicago. You can maybe say the buildings are refracted up because it's supposed to be sixteen hundred feet of curvature. Sixteen hundred feet is different than twenty five thousand feet of curvature. That would mean the building is literally traveling six miles up into the air and light was curving around the ball so you could see it. I mean, it's like total nonsense.
Speaker 4: It would literally have to be a skyscraper literally scraping the fucking sky.
Speaker 5: Ye you know what I mean scrapping the firmament basically.
Speaker 3: Right, right?
Speaker 4: You know what's interesting about the firmament though, So as far as the firmament goes, where at least the people who are like pro firmament are you? Is it of your opinion that all of the stars are basically the same distance away from us?
Speaker 3: I guess depending on where you're at on the.
Speaker 4: Earth as far as the equation, or if you're at the North Pole, or if you're just here in America or whatever. But like would if they're all like on a blanket, that means that they would all be relatively the same distance from us, right, that you wouldn't have stars that are billions of light years away?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 5: Right? Yeah? Well, I do you know, like I do think, like I said, living down here in Florida, I do feel like the stars are closer because I think the firmament or the stars are somehow in the firmament, and I think the firmament being dome shaped. I think the further south you go, the lower the furment gets. So I look up in the night sky every single day, I had my nightkin out every day, Like the stars are noticeably closer here than one thousand miles north in Chicago, or twelve hundred miles north in Chicago.
Speaker 3: Right right.
Speaker 4: But like let's say you're out in Florida right now, and you look up in the sky. All the stars that are seemingly bigger, all the stars that are seemingly smaller or farther away or closer, that's just what size they are on the firmament, awarding to your perspective at that moment.
Speaker 5: Oh, I see what you're saying. Yeah, that's a good question. You know, I think there could be different sized stars, but I think it's based on their luminosity. You know. Like one of the things that I found super cool is, you know, a lot of people know that the Pyramids of Egypt are built aligned with the with Orion's belt, But one of the things I didn't know at first was that they're also the size of them is built on the luminosity of the stars. So the brighter the star, the bigger the pyramid. So the Great Pyramid is aligned with the brightest star of Orion's belt. So you know, I don't know if the size of the stars are different, the brightness of the star is different. If they are further distances within the firmament. I don't know that's speculation for.
Speaker 4: Me, Okay, I mean, dude, look, I love talking about all this kind of stuff because I think that if you keep an open mind and just not automatically say, oh, here's another fucking flat earth. They're talking about flat earth kind of shit, like I think the no if you just listen to it, and even if you're just viewing it as entertainment, like just let it come and soak up your soul and your consciousness and just look at it for what he's trying to say. Here it starts to make a little bit of sense, and that why does flat earth make so much sense? That's the question. It should be so asinine. It shouldn't even be close to anything that they're talking about is truth. If we live on a ball, this should all be ridiculous. None of it should make sense. That's the way I look at it thousand percent.
Speaker 5: And you know, just for people listening, like I've been a flatter through a year and a half and I thought it was the stupidest thing I ever heard of. I literally told my wife this was just like before I was even starting to research things, but kept behind the curve kept popping up on Netflix, and I looked at my wife down in the face. I was like, I think I got to watch this just to see one like an hour and a half documentary. I got to watch this to see how one person in today's age can believe the Earth is flat, and like I was watching it, like, come on, proved like have one thought that would make me be like, okay, I could see how they would at least see that, and I watched the movie. Something came up with like flight pass. I was like, well, that's kind of interesting. And then by the end of the movie they proved that wrong, and I was like, flat Earth is the stupidest thing ever. That movie just proved to me how dumb it is. And what I didn't realize at the time is that that movie was completely created to do exactly what it did to me is make me not think about flat Earth again for another year and a half until I started waking up to other things, and then I was like, wait a second, like maybe I should look back at flat Earth, especially now that I'm seeing there are dog images in the stars that I'm looking at with my own eyes. And that's a whole nother story for you know, a whole other podcast. But yeah, that I mean bottom line is that Netflix documentary is meant to make people think it's stupid.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this now, as we're talking about stars in the firmament, and you brought up the Mars rover earlier. What is your take on other planets or the galaxy as we think of it, or what actually is out there? What do you think is really going on on the other side of our firmament.
Speaker 5: It's a good question. You know. I can only speculate, and I've changed my mind with my speculation. But you know, when I first woke up, my initial thoughts were, we're here. We're in this realm of sorts. There's the firmament, and then it's the spirit world. And then you know, the more research I've done, the more I've seen, I think there's got to be more outside of here. I think potentially we are in like this enclosed, tiny little bubble system and maybe we're the only you know, like I think potentially we're like ants in a much bigger world. Because some of the things that I have found just in Google Maps, you know, like I found aagon that is literally like one hundred miles long in Utah, and and I think it's it's very clear that this thing existed. It's very clear. You know, there's scale. You can like track the scales. You can see its jaw and its teeth and its molars. They even like where its mouth is petrified. You can even if they even call it dragon dragon Head Canyon. Like, there's so much evidence that these giant creatures existed. And to me, I'm like, well, where we live seems too small to have housed a hundred mile long dragon. So I think there's potentially more outside of here. And we're just in this protected little terrarium that God for some reason really likes and has an interest in. And you know, maybe if that firmament never opens up, that's why there's underground tunnels, because to hide from the scary one hundred mile creatures that would want to eat us or whatever. You know.
Speaker 1: So, as far as other planets go, what are you you take on that.
Speaker 2: We're given the moon?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: But yeah, answer the planet? When then I have questions about that? Yeah, first plan.
Speaker 5: You know, I think potentially, just again my thought on it, I think planets are potentially where potentially where fallen angels came through the firmament. Potentially that like they left a hole. Potentially they're portals. Potentially they're even holding cells. Like you guys remember the original Christopher Reeves Superman when the three bad guys were like thrown into the little like mirrored thing and like trapped in there and in space. You know, part of me thinks that, you know, some fallen angels are trapped in the planets and that's why you know they call these Greek god's names or these ancient god's names and worshiped Venus and Saturn and all these things. I don't know all that speculation. Again, Like the only thing I know is it's not something quintillions of miles away that's a burning ball gas.
Speaker 1: Well, not just the Sun like for instance, Mercury, Jupiter, Mars even right, do you believe these planets like they were looking at through a telescope and an observatory or whatever. Do you believe that that's like Mars is actually a red ball of rust and stuff, or do you believe it's more just the star that's fixated in the firmament that we call.
Speaker 5: Wars, Yeah, the one you know, like the Bible used to call them their Bible refers to him as wandering stars. I mean, there are lights in the firmament. And that's about as much as I can say. You know, like I zoomed in on Saturn really well the other day. And the funny thing is is I remember seeing Saturn when I was in college. I went to school with a really good observatory, and I remember looking at it and telling my I'm like, man, it looks fake. And so you know, I don't know, I don't think they're terrifying.
Speaker 1: You've seen in observatory, and like you've seen them on a good night like with the planets and ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, And I have a you know, a really good zoom camera. I've got the PW one thousand zoom camera. I look on a daily basis, and you know, they're producing their own light. I don't think they're reflecting the sun light from ninety three million miles. Well, you know, for something like Jupiter, the sun would have to be projecting its late eight hundred million miles, well seven hundred million miles and then another eight hundred million miles back to us for us to see Jupiter in the sky.
Speaker 1: And well, I'm just happy you're seeing the planets, because so many people say they look through a telescope and all they see is like through a liquid haze of a light or something. I'm like, no, no, At an observatory you can really see Mars. And like, no, you mean the light spectrum of Mars. I'm like, no, no, the planet, the ball.
Speaker 5: Well, so I've Saturn looks like Saturn, not like they like. It doesn't look like like the rings they show and the colors they show. I see what looks to be spherical. It could just be round and not sphakal. It looks like that. There is definitely a ring around it. Mars. I you know, Mars, I definitely don't see with much color. It's just bright and shimmering. But Saturn and Venus to.
Speaker 2: Venus, Venus is right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's the brightest thing in the sky other than the Moon and the Sun. And yeah, and you know, I don't see anything there but shimmering light when I zoom in on it. And one of the things about Venus that people should think about is it is supposedly closer to the Sun than us. You know, so if you try to think of like the Solar system, they give us Venus would be inside of the Earth closer to the Sun, so you should only be able to see Venus when you were on the dark side of or no, I'm sorry, the bright side of the Earth, because if it's inside of Earth, you would have to be facing the Sun to see Venus. But we see Venus when we're facing away from the Sun, so we would be facing away from the Sun. Yet Venus is closer to the Sun. Yet somehow we still see Venus. And I don't know if I painted a great picture for that, but it's just another evidence that what they're telling us is and exactly lining up.
Speaker 2: Heard that.
Speaker 1: Now, Okay, so you believe that at least planets exist, but they may not be what they tell us that they are.
Speaker 2: Now, what is.
Speaker 1: Your take on the moon and again, completely conjecture, completely super independent, hypothetical to you. We've heard people say that it's a fake. We've had people say that it's hollow. We've had people say that it's an alien parking lot. We've had people say that, I mean, name your thing. Yeah, your research at this time has led you to believe what.
Speaker 5: Well, I'll start with, as I was waking up, I definitely was of the mindset that it was some sort of you know, alien base or something, and that the dark side of the moon. Like what I didn't realize at the time, and you know, I fully realize this now as a flat ear through because it kind of just lets you know how they do things is they don't just lie about something. They create a lie and then lie about that, and then lie about that. So there's like lay of it. And you know, one of the ones with the Moon is all right, the initial thing is if you're just like, you know, if you just believe what we're told they landed on the moon, Okay. The next thing is, okay, they they fake the moon because they were wanting to beat Russia. So that's the first lie. And then the next lie after that is, well, they went to the moon, but you know there's secret recordings of them hearing them seeing aliens and there they really went there kind of like you said, there's aliens on the dark side of the moon. And then when you really get past all the layers, you're like, okay, you just can't go to the moon. And part of the whole moon mission was to fake taking pictures of Earth. The moon isn't something you can go to. I don't claim to know what it is. I do think there's potential that it is reflecting some of our Earth realm. But I also greatly think that it is possibly projected up there. You know, I kind of like I said, with the stars, I have found evidence that the stars are very different than even what Moost Truthers think I think there. I think we're potentially all the night sky is holographic in nature, including the moon, and I you know, I've I've done a really in my opinion, good video on the reason we can't go to the North Pole is maybe there's like maybe we're not just in a terrarium, but a planetarium where it is projecting the night sky from the North Pole that we suspiciously can't go to. And not only that, but they created a giant surveillance line called the do Line back around the Cold War. So you know, they claimed that the Dow Line was to detect anyone coming across from Russia. But my opinion is to detect anyone going towards that center of our flat realm because they don't want you to go. You know, if you see the center of the North Pole isn't like just a cold frozen tundra wasteland, and maybe there's a giant magnetic mountain or a you know, spiraling something or a projector projecting our sky that would.
Speaker 1: Kind of like the Northern lights or like the light exhaust if you will.
Speaker 5: Yeah, potentially, potentially exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've you know, we we've had Crow Triple seven on the show a couple of years ago and he.
Speaker 3: Talked about his lunar wave.
Speaker 4: I think that that lunar wave just proves that the moon is of some kind of hologram or projection or something like that, because that makes absolutely zero fucking sense to see something like like why would you see like a line on a television going on down a planet? It makes no sense. Like, I think that we're being lied to about a lot of stuff. Now do I think that the moon isn't there? I don't know where is the Moon.
Speaker 3: I actually I've actually conjured or pondered the idea of maybe.
Speaker 2: The moon conduring or pondering.
Speaker 3: Dude, I'm just pondering. I'm not conjuring yet.
Speaker 2: Both could be both.
Speaker 4: I don't want to conjure or something that's already there, you know, then it kind of takes.
Speaker 3: It away, but like the idea that.
Speaker 4: The moon could possibly be within our firmament, right like, if we're living, if there is a firmament around us, maybe the moon is inside of that, because I mean, it's it's fucking I don't know, it must be pretty big, right like, And I think that, you know, if you're trying to hide something, if you're going to that moon, let's say it is in our firmament. And let's say that there are people or whatever that have stationed or whatever there that it is, you know, a place that you can get to space force like you would be able like if you if you just put it up, put up like a projection over it, you'd be able to shield everything that you're doing on the moon, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And that's I thought that exact thing, because I think the craters are you know, the moon could be real. It could, you know. And I'm a believer that God created two great lights, one for the day, one for the night, and that they were put in the firmament. But that doesn't mean that there couldn't be something, like you said, projecting over the front of the Moon to make the craters kind of align with the whole we're living in this infinite galaxy with you know, and all these things coming at us.
Speaker 1: Hey, some people believe that if you were to look at the Earth and look at the Moon, the shadow on the moon, the man on the moon or whatever, is actually a correct shadow of.
Speaker 2: The continents on the planet.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, there's that theory.
Speaker 1: But now, okay, I'm glad you said it the way you did. Now I was gonna ask you, do you believe that the Sun and the Moon are inside of the firmament with us or floating on the outside of the firmament just beyond our reach. I've heard, I've seen different flat earth models, I've heard different people say different things.
Speaker 2: Where are you at with it?
Speaker 5: So one of my favorite flat earth videos is one Dave did where he captured something during the eclipse. You know, it looked it matched very similar shape to what the you know, the Sun would look like being eclipsed, but it wasn't that. It was kind of like behind it. And then he duplicated it with kind of like a paper towel and the Sun and something eclipsing the flashlight behind the paper towel, And I was like, man, that's really good evidence that the Sun we're seeing is being projected did through the firmament, so the sun source would be in the furment, projecting through the layers, kind of like the Bible talks about the layers of heaven. And I saw this and I thought it was great. And then when I witnessed that with my very own eyes during the April eighth eclipse, caught it on video. I mean, it was just it was too difficult for me to not think that the sun we see is kind of like a rainbow, not like a solid object that you can go to, and that is being projected from something further into the firmament, and we just can't really see the source because the sun is usually so bright. But on a day when it's being eclipsed and it's a little less blinding, you can see that source. So I think the Sun is in the ferment. I think the moon probably is in the firmament too. But I do always like to speculate about kind of like the Freemason idea of the you know, black hole sun projecting everything into the sky. It's kind of interesting to me too.
Speaker 1: Okay, now with that being said, black hole sun, what is your take on hollow Earth, Sir?
Speaker 5: I mean, I think there is. There's definitely some things going on below us, you know, I don't know. You know, the Bible talks about the bottomless pit, and you know, Satan being held in the bottomless pit for a thousand years, and so I think there's potentially different different realms below, you know, and whether that you've got to be vibrating or you know, resonating at lower frequencies to go down there or what. I definitely think something is going on below our feet for.
Speaker 2: Sure, Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: And the only reason why I ask is because when I talked to flat Earthers, half of them believe.
Speaker 2: In some sort of hollow Earth.
Speaker 1: Although they may see it as like Antarctica holds a portal that doesn't sing you necessarily into a hollow Earth, but to another dimension that some have called the hollow Earth. But then there's other or is that fully believe that there is an entire ecosystem with a son inside of it, very mirror image to our own. And I've heard flat Earth's believes something similar to this. So I was just curious where you're at.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I really try my best not to speculate. I love, you know, it's fun to think about it, but as far as giving definitive answers, I can't really do that, you know.
Speaker 4: Well, Tyler, you know I I love talking about this kind of stuff, and I feel like we could talk forever. But I feel like I'm also in the middle of dying over here, and so.
Speaker 3: I don't want to keep you. I don't want to keep you too long.
Speaker 4: Rather, but you know, just out of curiosity, we talked a little bit of the at the beginning of the show about how Jacob might be an agent. After talking to him here for you know, a few hours, I was just curious, you know, what are your thoughts now after getting to know him a little bit?
Speaker 3: Is he Are we still talking about double agent? Is he? You know?
Speaker 4: Like, is he guiding me in directions that I shouldn't be going? Or should I let my third eye guide me on this path to truth?
Speaker 5: Well, I got to be true to my nature here and I got to you know, just call it how I see it. I see uh conspiracy, cult of conspiracy, which is CC, which is thirty three. I've seen a lot of the uh you know, six six six symbolisms that you guys have been thrown up, Like when you're touching your glasses. I see the single eyes on the heads here, so you know. But like I said, I also think everyone's an agent, so you shouldn't take that personally. But I am. I think Jacob knows a lot more or believes a lot differently than he lets on. And like I said, don't take that personally, my friend. I think you got a job to do.
Speaker 1: And no, no, no, you just called both of us out for our logos.
Speaker 2: So like, hey, we're cool. We equal opportunity up in here. Brother.
Speaker 5: Hey, like I said, I my best friend in my in the conspiracy world, I just like called out the other day, So I don't I don't hold anything back. I suspect it unless I knew you in my life before I was a truther. I don't fully trust you, so don't take it personally. It's just me not trusting anybody.
Speaker 4: And to be fair, Jacob with the long hair, the long beard, he's always wearing flannel, Like what's with that?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like somebody has got to change up this fucking style from time to time, and it's.
Speaker 5: Like, take those glasses off, maybe I can see what celebrity you are.
Speaker 3: He has the lizard eyes. Oh yeah, Ship Brown, his eyes are all blinking like this.
Speaker 5: And I'm trying to see you're on the small.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The reason why is because the ring light.
Speaker 1: It's not because I'm trying to hie my ideentity, honestly, because I have bitch eyes.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: You and Hibbler got like a little thing going.
Speaker 2: Man, I don't know me and Hibbler.
Speaker 5: Well, maybe it's just the beard.
Speaker 2: Tell him tell him next time you see him. I hope to god he takes that well. I love him. By the way, great a. No, Sean's amazing.
Speaker 4: We've had him on the show a couple of times. Fucking awesome guy. He reminds me of He reminds me of the wrestler seth Rawlins. That's what I told him.
Speaker 5: He I suspect him as being an amazing like I suspect everyone, So I have nothing back. I Hey, I'm really good buddies with Dave, and I tell Dave I think he is probably double agent all the time too.
Speaker 3: Hi, dude, you got to question everything. That's what we're here to do.
Speaker 4: If we're not even looking at ourselves and questioning our fucking selves in the mirror, then what are we really doing? You know that's really what you should be doing. It's questioning everything, question literally everything. So, uh, the Fittest flat Earth or Tyler Hanson, thank you so much for coming on the show. Brother, if you would, can you tell all of our good cult members where they can find you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and let me just thank you guys too. I appreciate it, uh, I honestly hopefully you don't take anything personally. Like I said, I call everyone all the time. I'm on all the platforms YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok. Either the Fittest Flat Earther or Fittest flat Earth And consider subscribing because I've started to put a lot of my more detailed, juicy videos in there because for whatever reason, they don't seem to censor them as much. And I was sick again the strikes and the community guidelines and things. So I started a little subscriber network and consider consider and thank you guys. I appreciate you having me on. I've been a fan for a while and listening. You guys are a great show.
Speaker 4: Thank you man, Thank you so much, and look well, we would love to have you back on one day. I think you're an awesome dude. I love watching all of your content, at least the one on Instagram, I mean. And the great thing about you is is that there's there's a lot of flat earthers that only hit on flat Earth, and you're really out there just questioning everything. And that's one, you know, one thing that we love. You know, there's not one thing that we hit on more than anything else, you know, kind of just you know, I mean, if we're questioning everything, why are we only questioning one thing kind of thing? So I like the idea of really branching out and testing that whole theory everywhere.
Speaker 3: And so I appreciate that you do that.
Speaker 4: And yeah, just keep on keep doing what you're doing, brother, and we'll definitely have you back on again soon.
Speaker 3: And also, anybody that wants to be able to find.
Speaker 4: Tyler, we're gonna have all of his links down in the show notes below, so if you want to, you know, have access to any of his social media's, that'll all be down below the quick easy access So.
Speaker 1: While you're down there, while you're down there looking in those show notes and looking for the fittest flats earther, so you can go follow him and subscribe and following all the things over there while you're at it, and you got those two thumbs and this is for free. Hit the five stars, hit the shares and that like subscribes, the comments, leave a post, pleaseer for review, shares with their friends and family, shares everywhere.
Speaker 2: Here's the deal.
Speaker 1: The more activity the algorithm see across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like.
Speaker 2: The rest of you. Finally is and gentlemen, while you're ready.
Speaker 1: To go check out Meta Mysteries, go check out Jonathan's other show and give him all.
Speaker 2: The love, the five stars of reviews, the auditivity and the love. Go check out.
Speaker 1: Caje Tonight YouTube channel and give me all the subscribes and the follows over there, and again, go check out check out the Fittest Flat Earther and give him all the love and support as well. We thank you for everybody. He's already gone and done so.
Speaker 4: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob and there's one very important it shure the vital piece of information we need to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 3: Better off that far.
Speaker 1: Hey cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now, Amieve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 2: Use the offer code.
Speaker 1: Cult that Cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult