Speaker 1: Hey, good afternoon, good evening, Michigan State Spartans, faithful, how y'all doing. This is a slow slipper, just doing trying new call in show tonight. I'll put the the link up or the thing to some people could try to come in. You've got questions and ask feel free still talking to chat or whatever. But if you're interested, you can always come in. So yeah, Man, Stray and Swerve are moving their kids in today because it's moving day and I amg so, or moving weekend or whatever, so they will be up and about. They won't be here tonight, but you know, we're just gonna do a little little call in show, a little talking talk, you know, mainly about basketball because it's moneyball right now. That's what we got the news about. So I'm left few more people phone in here before we really dive into the discussion. How you doing, How you doing? Rev? How you doing? Man? How you doing? Donald? How you doing? We're good? Good, Let's get some people in here to future Spartan dogs. Oh we're hoping, man, I'm hoping, afraid to god, man, but you know I'm not you know, I'm not going to body's business out there. But this is the staff is the staff has been reaching out. Let's say that. I'll say that staff has been reaching out. So let's see. Let's see hopefully there's no no balls being fumbled. Witty Carr, Woody is here. Woody, I didn't see you here first, but I know you probably looked at first light. How are you doing? Witty? Uh? So again to reiterate for the people who are watching currently, this is the link. Hit that copy that I'll put in the chat too, and posting the chat it can use that to call into the show. So if you want to, if you want to have a conversation, if you want to get your questions asked, like directly, hit us up. I will let you in. You can do we will do your question or whatever. Uh and it depending on how good it is, we might have you on for a little bit. So let's talk about moneyball. Let's talk about the Michigan mister state basketball team right now. What's been going on? So you know, Money's ball going Moneyball's been going on for a few weeks now. We got a little bit of an idea of what people have been working on and so far, Yeah, I like it. I like what I'm seeing so far, I've been to one game, but I have seen video of other games well other nights, because there's three games a night. So as a matter of fact, let me shout out mister Ferguson. So his logo up there, it's a logo, but this is the Flyer money Brow Pro Am Tuesdays and Thursdays from Junior to July thirty first, so it's the only couple more weeks left. Get out there. It's a whole high school now. I think they've had a few East Lansing High this year. Correct me if I'm wrong. Check. But it's a great time. It's free now you get to see the players. Uh, they're very friendly, like got kids. It's a great experience, something to do in the evenings during the summer. It's a great time. And sometimes former spartans come who are at parts unknown in the either in the league or in the playing basketball around the world just living their lives. Man, they show up too. It's a good time support moneyball sports where uh he does he throws the Ferguson does it for free, man. He just puts it on the event like he sells his like stuff there, like his clothing line which is good, good quality stuff. I actually got some it not have it on me, but for those who know it is good. Let me see what we got here a little fami mean, mister Foster, how you doing, man? I saw I saw your son. He got his Seahawks gear for training. It was practice at training camp. He's going to trade capital the Seahawks. Let us know this is what he's doing. But yeah, we and moneyball? Moneyballs? Was I think it said twentieth year? Right? This is what's that? How long this is going on? Back up here? We have twenty years twenty year program man. But to get back to the topic at hand, let's let's go down starting off of what I've seen. I'll start with the new guys. First, Trey Ford is going to be a guy. The dude is a stud man. He can't every night and every everything. I've seen him play this summer. Every time I see him play this summer like it'd rather be video on person. He's super athletic. The dude is quick. He can shoot the ball, he can dunk, he can handle the ball. I mean he's he's a weapon, all right, and we need weapons. It's just got to steal. Man, Like what could I compare his game to he's it was it was a current I won't I won't say Michigan State player. I'll just say like a general basketball player. Uh, well, I'm thinking about that. Let me see. Yes, Yes, their Seattle season starts shortly. Yep, I knew, I knew I saw him on the Seahawks.
Speaker 2: Gal.
Speaker 1: Yep, mister Foster congratulates them. Shout out to mon Tory starting his NFL career with Seattle. Hopefully we will see him some during this preseason, catches some touchdown basses. I'm looking forward to that. But yeah, back to Trey, I think what six' four. Looks he looks a little bit, taller but he's a thick kid like he's like built like he's like SO i should say, kid think he's thweet. Five he's a built grown. Man. Dude CAN i think the first, GAME i won't, lie his shot to his three point shot was a little, shaky but ever since, THEN i think he currently leads the moneyball program this. Summer UH i want let me someone in the chat checked the life, stats BUT i want to say he's leading by a comfortable margin for three point makes and it's for the GAMES i did see him play outside of the first, one he's been shooting the sugar of the, ball so. Fantastic but back to WHO i think he plays like offensively that Maybe Michigan state people would would. Recognize for you, know his game reminds me of what for those who do who remember, Him Aaron harris when he was here for, us but like a Better Aaron. Harris like the dude is, aggressive he's, bouncy she can. Shoot he's a strong. Kid BUT i THINK i THINK i was just gonna, say think he looks bigger Than, harris so like about the same height of six y four maybe six.' five, strong, kid, bouncy aggressive aggressive at, the rim like he's he's not trying to do a little little finger. Roll leged he's trying to dunk. The ball he's trying to. EMBARRASS you i saw him catch a lobman behind the. Back slam. It's great we. Need that we need people who trying to show out, on you who can score and they know they. CAN score i. LOVE it i don't care if. It's moneyball we need guys with. That MENTALITY trey fourd is gonna be a player. For, us guy please do not let anybody else. Get in so to get that out, The way trey. Shooting guard the new guy that we got that came in. Is divine i'm not gonna say his last Name because i'm gonna, mispronounce it but he's a point guard who came in for Us From. Believe MIAMI and i don't know what people's people were talking. About online they're talking, ABOUT like i don't know about. This guy he can't really play. Or whatever that's how you can play shot the, three well he attacked the, rim well he was getting into people like his ball handling was it was. PRETTY good, I mean I don't i don't know what people. WERE playable i mean he went he came from a. Bad program he was. A freshman they put him in a situation where he was on a, bad TEAM and, i, mean shoot no one looked good on that team if you're but then he gets into a program with, some structure with some guys, around him he. Looked good you. Want that you want a player who you know Once he i'm not saying he's. A star i'm not saying this start he might turn. The one but the dude, he was he, Was quick he was, you know he was hitting his threes when he got when he was going towards. The rim he can get Up, to Kenny, Shoot donald yes he. Can shoot Hold, up donald can? He, shoot yes yes, he can. He can he can knock. Him down now is he Going to is he going to be one of those guys who is gonna hit contested shots?
Speaker 2: A lot i.
Speaker 1: DON'T know i don't know about that because not. This MONNYBALL but i saw him hit. OPEN threes i saw him hit, you know the lazy hand in your. Face defense some guys. Were serious i'm not gonna, knock him but like he was, hitting him he was. Hitting, him uh he's more OF a i really know he might have had somebody really seen in. MID range i saw him either shooting at three or going at, the rim which. IS fine i MEAN he's i think he's basically positioned to be the backup. Point GUARD so i mean he justed out some assists. AS well i mean he was doing. His job he was doing what you would want someone who's a backup point guard, to do who could potentially give. You minutes but he also had some size, to HIM so i mean there's potential for him to be on the Court With, jeremy FEARS and, I mean i don't want to Get the fears because we're still going over to the. New guys, But well caleb. Is hurt but you, know what new guys also includes. The freshman i'll Get to fears in. A Second but devine was he was getting a Shout, out donald he was getting a shot out on. His offense was not. Looking shaky he looked like he was, You know i'll, say this he looked, under control like if he wasn't if he didn't feel like he could get the ball to where he wanted to go. To score he. Was dishant he was moving, the ball keeping the. Ball moving it's also what you want i'll see from the, point guard back up, point guard starting. POINT guard i like him at least FROM what, I saw, i mean getting. His moneyball but these dudes are playing. Hard too IT'S now i would be concerned if he was shooting up a lot, of BRICKS which i didn't really see him. Do that, like well THE game i saw him in person looked like he was just like, All right i'm doing supposed to do. Like everyone i'll mind you a lot of people. With moneyball you'll see historically who will go, in there Especially With, michigan state and they'll show off, new stuff like stuff, they're practicing and, you Know like i'll get more into that when we'll get into, the guys the. Returning Guys but devine's got. In there he's getting the shots up for. The three he's attacking the rim that maybe what they wanted, to do and he's making a fair amount. Of THREE so, i mean. That's great. LET'S see I Know caleb glenn is out for the year or supposedly off for the year with, that injury so he's obviously. Not playing but let's get to the incoming. FLAT freshman i have Not Seen jordan. SCOTT play i believe he had like a, small tweak but he's, like fine but they didn't they didn't want to. Take chances But can ward has been a breath of. Fresh air he definitely has the body of a kid who could play, right NOW and i do believe he will when he Plays With. Cohen carr it Is the their chemistry already. Is Spectacular but i'll get to his. Game now the dude is a point forward man with. The kids sixty seven. Six' eight he handles. The ball well he doesn't. Like he doesn't he's all those guys who's gonna dribble like a lot to. Do too, much he's downhill he's trying to get. To the rim if he's got a smaller, guy on him he's. Going through, them he's like oh you're, Shorter than me i'm gonna drible Through you and i'm gonna try to. Yam on you or if you're gonna like have help defense passing somebody and they're gonna make he's gonna make. A good Decision every time, i've seen him He just made he, made good. Decisions good plays he could. Shoot the ball he wasn't hundred, for FOR threes but i saw. Him MAKE something, so i mean, if he's opening he's. Gonna take it he's not. On those kids. He was afraid but he also like when because he plays, on cars team he's. He's a facilitator he's a big kid. As a facilitator. He's an attacker he's, you know it does what he's, supposed to do and he makes he makes his he makes the other people on his. Team LOOK good and i don't mean like. BECAUSE he's bad i mean because he's looking to he's. Looking to win he's looking to. Win these games he's. Taking it, seriously, he's, like oh dude you open you. Get a layup bawn throwing A head, like, i mean dude, you open him you need a shot boom. LIKE he's not.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: He's very mature he carries. Himself very, well he's like at least, ON the court i don't, know him person he was a very. Mature basketball player he's. Making smart plays. You need THAT and and i could see him. GETTING some mins, i, could, like shoot man he might be one of those guys who starts off maybe ten to twelve, men's a night depending on, what it is sneaking up there to fifteen depending. On, what happens man he might be playing twenty men's a. Night freshman year. This is good this guy. Is for, real he's ready he's. Ready TO contribute and i don't think we've had a kid his size able to facilitate like he has. In a while so that adds an extra wrinkle. To our offense, like you know we've had for the, past couple years, multiple guard, looks you know multiple point guards on the floor at. The same time but we haven't had a guy his size who can handle the ball and facilitate in a while so that. It'll be nice it's interesting to see how that works out and how he. Messes with EVERYBODY but when i, saw him plays. He's handling business now let's get. To the returners I'll. Start. With fears uh fears looks definitely More. Mature HIS uh he's i don't think there's any more talk about any injury from that assault that he had to experience a year. Or so ago. And he's bouncy he's. Hitting the shot he's not he's. Not over dribbling he's really pragmatic with. His his movements. He's picking people he's. Picking people apart he's not like out there trying to score like. A billion points, but, he's like oh you want to you want, to guard me you want to give me, One on one i'm. Gonna try to i'm gonna put a move or. Two On you then i'm gonna shoot over you. Something like that, like you know he's got he's got a, nice spin move he's got a nice counter. Left right hand whatever you, want to say whatever you. Want to do fears is definitely he's definitely working on his technical Game for Those i'm sure donald wants to know if he can shoot and everyone else, Wants, to do yes. HE can shoot i saw him he. HIT from threes i saw him hit some mid range step backs like he's get. To the rim obviously, he get donk so he's he's working on. Three level scoring it definitely looks confident when, he's doing it which is important facilitatings of. Course the same you know he's gonna get a, High level pass you're gonna get high level like leadership on. The, Floor thing yeah fear is. Gonna be good he's gonna be better than he. Was last year and you know he, Was ALREADY good SO i guess i COULD say that i am not surprised that he's. Gonna, he's playing, Well who's next let Me get to who's let Me. Get. To kurtain kurtain he was great at. Moneyball last year if It wasn't for, JACE being there i think we saw A. Lot of kurtain But now that jase has gone, to the league and of course let's talk about that. For One Second jason's jace richardson was named like the most Efficient Player during summer league already the. Most efficient player they. Said he couldn't people were talking outside of The next, about, jas like oh, HE'S too short, I don't know and then he comes in there, And it's like. I'm the best i'm the. MOST efficient, PLAYER i scored i, SCORED the best i, handled the ball make. The smartest plays i'm. Better than you and it's just like people will, say, things like oh, A summer league i don't KNOW how many, Nba players there like. A summer LEAGUE It's The. Nba SUMMER league there's. NBA players there i don't know what. You're talking about like every level that People talk about jay since He Got to MICHIGAN state was, i don't know is he? Really that good like what's he gonna Do Against. Beer kywie tithit and every single time he's, looked really good like a, Really GOOD player like i don't know how many times you can really talk down about somebody and question their talent when all they've done is constantly shown you that they're a. Really good player but. Enough about That. Back to kurtang kirtang definitely looks like he's been, in the gym like he's been lifting his, shot looks. Great always has he's he can. HANDLE the ball i didn't know that was like a super big Strip of his remember last year wasn't Really you. Know jason's ball Yes, He is donald. Yes he is he's absolutely bonn he's absolutely Born In. THE summer league I think he's i think they're sending HIM now because i think they sad enough that like we're not gonna try to and drump like. We got him like and What's crazy is orlando already has like four guards that like they're gonna play. In the rotation so like if they're concerned about anything happened, to him now because they don't they believe they got enough.
Speaker 2: OUT of, Him I mean jason's jason's coming for. People's, Spots man Jason he's got he's got, all the tools all the tools, that you, want like offensively at least. LIKE he did i want to Talk, about kir tankelbert. But he did if you watch.
Speaker 1: Some Of his, summer league games he was kind of like, found he liked, he get foul he didn't file. Quite a bit he's got he's got, to you know if he wants to, give more minutes he's gonna have to. Figure that out he was getting, files called on but it wasn't like he filed, on or anything but it was definitely a situation where it's like they're they're, Gonna try that they're gonna try to tack. Him that way. But he's smart he's gonna figure. That out too i'm absolutely. Certain of, that but Yeah back. To kurtain shot kurtag his. SHOT looks great i think what he's working on that you can see during the games is he's working on. HIS ball, handling i mean, he's definitely bigger, he's h say his, shot looks good like, he's shooting threes, he's hitting him he's. ATTACKING the basket i, want to say it's hard to, YOU know.
Speaker 2: What i do.
Speaker 1: NOT want to i do not want to like jinx him or anything because of how this, guy's career, went you know. The back half but he kind of reminds me Of A. Healthy josh Langford Like remember josh langford when he was really rolling and he had like he was, averaging seventeen points averaging forty, percent from three like just kind of doing a little, bit of everything, like, and like well that's kind OF that's what I think, of kurtain like like, You know me he's like he'll. Probably have one he'll Probably average like, jesse my family? How is he how? Is he Doing jake es, Jesse just. Oh jesse mccullaugh is that what. You're talking about You're Talking, About, jesse Mcculluugh, well mister foster if You're talking, about JESSE McCully then i think. He still. Was he was he's just out. That walking boot. The people are people ARE saying THAT i have i have not seen, him PLAYING money but i don't think he is because. He was injured so but, all before that people were saying he was, Doing pretty well like there were rumors that last last season he was actually if they weren't for the fact that they were redshraating Him ahead of booker in terms of. What they, get, you said, yes oh yeah that's because they're saying he Was ahead of booker like in terms of, what they wanted like. As a player so hopefully he's is a foot injury your legatory just not to turn it doesn't hamper him too, much this, UH this season i think he's. GONNA be good i did see some, film with him like once he was like during workouts and stuff before he got. His foot injured it's just a few. Weeks BEFORE ago, And i mean i'm not gonna talk to much about because haven't seen. Him play yet BUT he looks i think he's. Gonna be, Fine But yeah josh, Slane For healthy josh Slane for like kurtain is some one of those kids who's got like, you look up he's got like, TWELVE fifteen points i know, how to happen and you're. Happy to happen, but, it's, like oh wow. He did that that's that's KIND of what i See It for kurtain and who? Else was next, let me all let me get my, LIST back out i get My list back WHO else? Did, i see oh let's get. To The man cohen carr is, get you know, pray for hi y'all make sure it. Doesn't get injured but he's probably gone there for this year because, if he does if he's shooting three is like he's doing and he's able to go downhill like one two dribble and, then, yam on. Folks he's gone. He's absolutely gone THIS is an Nba Player like coed carr has Like every everything i've seen him of this summer is, he's been aggressive he's going, at the rim he's he's worked. On a shot his shot. Looks WAY better like i, wouldn't be, Like you know i'm gonna go full hyperbolic or. HYPERBOLE or whatever i wouldn't be surprised if he's like a thirty five three point shooter this year at his, heighten his. Athleticism he's gone dude's gonna probably average in the, high double digit like, like high teens, because you, know like system you're probably not gonna be like a really not really see a twenty. Point night score but he gonna. Be up there. That dude was if he stays healthy and the, team does well. That dude's gone he's going to the league THAT does. The nba player. His handles better he looks like even, in better shape if that's even possible For coing car like his, bounce is quicker like he doesn't like load up right when you know how some people got. To load up, He just damn i'm dunking, on you, quick just quick, like you know as a, matter of fact if you haven't Been in the moneyball at, all this summer please go one time to watch code car and Just see what. I'm talking about like all of them are just watch. All of them but if you if you, don't believe me this man has improved his, offensive game immensely not, just his dunks, like his layups his little he's got a little mid range game. Now his turnarounds like THE only thing i really didn't see him do, like a lot a, lot if anything was like be a crater. For OTHER people but i DON'T think that's i don't think anyone's concerned about that. For his role it's just like once he, gets the ball he's like, a nuclear weapon like he's going to he's. Going to score he's going to score and some, in some way somehow you even, got all, this you know got all. The scoring levels we don't know how efficiently, he'll DO it but i can SEE him being i can see him. This, being gone man you want to have a good year and just be. Out of here and, you want that you. Honestly want that Let's talk About It's Talk, Abar Boy, Cooper. Curson cooper carson cooper. Has surprised me He really has like his, Hands ARE better LIKE i didn't i didn't see him fumbling the. BALL with everything i saw him dribble. The first day i'll give you this. The first game first half of. The first game, it, was, like oh okay what's. Going on here he's trying to take. The ball, Up he's dribbling he's trying to run up and dunk on people. Almost going here and it looked a little looked. A little weird when he CALMED down and i saw him drible a little bit and attack the rim and he was he. Wasn't mishandling, thing, i'm like okay? What say you you've you've, unlocked, Some, things sir? Okay what else what else? Can you do then? You over things he hit a three right in. Front of me i'm sitting and the bleachers like behind he's. Shooting the, three, i'm like okay and. Then win, it i'm? Okay what? Next? What Next man carson COOPER is going I told somebody I Could see carson cooper If He if carson cooper is gonna be guarded by like a slow big when when one cold night this fall and he's going to, cross him up step back and Hit a three and the first time you, see, IT'S like oh i ain't know he. COULD do that, I ain't know i ain't think it was Gonna wop to and then you're gonna. Be like hmm and then you remember, he's a senior and, around this time big dudes they get that that green light and starts shooting three and them things got, to fall down, and, you're like oh, wait a minute did we just get? A straight five i have? Out Of, Nowhere Carson, Cooper, carson cooper man. He's surprising me look if you can't Look at the moneybolls game stats and look at the three point leaders and look at some Of These nights carson cooper is knocking down the, three. Point shot y'all he's not just like he's. YAMMING on. People i, know he's like there's not a bunch of, the tall dudes a, few of Them. But and moneyball. But he's dribbling he's taking, two three dribbles, shooting mid range knocking some stuff down that we didn't see. Him do before maybe he's been like leading, up to this maybe he's been doing it a little bit during, camp each year and it's like like you're, not ready yet you're not ready, yet or whatever but he he looks like this might be this might be. In. His bag man i'm not saying it's gonna be like, hidding Contested threes, but i'm like he's gonna be a Trailer Just like adrian pain, used to do or every other big man who could shoot. Used to do fears is gonna tossing the Ball back and cooper's gonna knock that three, point shot down and people, and, be, like what like we we thought we we thought, we had him and that's just not gonna be that Team's night When Cooper where carson cooper beat your team by shooting threes and there's nothing you can do about it, because you're, like you know you got other You got like cohen car just probing around the rim and against and against the alley ways because he could. Shoot threes too or You see tray ford just you just saw him annihilate one of your guys because he like his first steps crazy our. Fears or whoever and Then You, see carson, cooper, it's like oh we don't, got worried now you do you do gotta worry? About him now we don't got. Any, WEAKNESSES now man i don't care IF people say i don't care if people say that his buddy, ball. CALM down shot. I Don't care carcer cooper's got some. Booze, right now man he's gonna he's. GONNA do something i. Believe in him then you Got My. Boy Jackson coler jackon coler kind of looks Like he's, Been he's like. I'm a VENT what am i doing in? A summer program but you know he's. Still playing hard, he's getting boards he's his post game is, still you know his. Footwork is great he's, You know what i'll go back to. Cardschool real quick cooper does have some more pass some. Post moves, now like now if you, watch his game we gets. In the posts he kind of hesitated a little bit like a little a little. Bit like that he's, catching. The ball yam if he think's, got the advantage. He's going up i've been. ASKING for that i ask for that. All the time when when we get bigs and they do this little hesitat thing and they try, To be methodical i'm gonna just go. Up with it you're taller. Than the dude just go up and. Just do it you know they're. Gonna file you are you? Going dunk on just do it and, he's Doing it, and i'm, like thank, God but yeah. Cohler's doing that coler. Is doing it but. He's also quicker i'm seeing him catching yet like this, quick little dunks, not like. FLASHY You, know i like he's like not doing. The little, Vanessel he's. Like i'm dunking i'm. A big man i'm. Dunking on you i'm, Better than. You that's what but it's not like it's like he's. Been asked wholeboy, he's just like you. Can't stop me i'm. Supposed to dominate this. Is Fucking Moneyball. I'm. Jackson cohler bro look that's. What's GONNA happen, AND i MEAN i suddenly i do think because he's shaped his bike, a little bit he's he definitely does. Look more quicker that. Should more, quicker he looks he looks. More put together he's definitely looked like he's moved into the final stage of his career in terms of his physique here, AND he's like i got. STUFF to prove i gotta. Come out here i'm gonna be double double man all season if that means. TEN and ten I honestly think cohler can be like a depending, on the night and depends on how many, mans they play because we do kind. OF something depth i don't know what they're gonna do, with all that but he could be maybe a twenty. Five thirty night if he plays twenty five to thirty, minutes a night he's gonna be averaging like. A double double he's gonna. Average double double. I'm not sure the number that comes to my head is like. Twelve and TEN doesn't many, i sound, amazing but, like that's good that's. TWELVE and ten i could see him doing that of depending. ON those, minutes i mean we might, even need thirty. Like twenty five if you. Can get? That who? Else who else? We got here we got to, talk about fears talk about fort fort talk about the vine a. Little bit too but let's talk about. A little bit, let me see you most. Got some questions please interrupt me if you've. Got, any thoughts yeah that Actually might be i've been talking, FOR a while i. Even realize, it, but yeah man there's there's definitely there's definitely a lot of, guys showing up showing out things they've. Been working on and if you, get a, chance please, Go please. Go please. Go to, moneyball, it's free man it's. A good time i'm. Not bullshitting. You it's fun and these guys are like showing off what. They can do and despite what, people might think it's almost got some dude still like it's not. Just still like, they look better like they, Look more cohesive like their skill. Sets are better we. Got some guys we got. Some bigger, Kids they're athletic like a lot of, them can dunk a lot of, them can shoot a lot of them can handle the ball at least. A LITTLE bit and i think that's what the difference of this. Team will be we got not just the guards who can handle we got some of the some of the Bigger kids can i'm not, gonna say create but can. Move the offense that's THE best way i can think of. It to describe they can. Move the offense it's not gonna be a situation where who was in the area you should definitely go. Check, it, Out, yeah yeah david thanks. For. Co signing uh they we're not gonna be in a Situation where if fears can't, figure it. Out we're stuck because you're gonna have like a guy or two out there who's gonna be able, to help out not, create for themselves create for, other and like if not just only a, good touch, pass you know we got guys who can be, threats TO shoot so i think the spacing might, be better, too which means of Course guys Like Ford and cohen carr are gonna be yamming on people more often. Because of that but it's, It's it's like i'm not worried about If, They put Jackson coler and cooper out there at the, same time anymore. BECAUSE WE know i i just b If, You, Put Fears, Ford, Cohen, carr Jackson coler and, cooper OUT there which i assume is the starting is gonna be, a starting five you're going to have potentially five people who can. SHOOT the ball i ain't say five people, can make it but five people, where it's like if you, left THEM open, like i know all these two or three, of those guys you're gonna they're, gonna, be like yeah these, guys can shoot can't mess. Around with that but if you left any, Of them open i've seen them. Hit open shots they're gonna get. Open the shots so that means you gotta you can't just. Play off them that's gonna be people who like make them like the people who aren't as great or have improven it. Like make them they're gonna. Be Like proven but. I'm not worried i'm not worried about. This team offensively The only thing i'm really worried about is our big health and if we can make sure the defense stays at, a high level because we've got some new guys coming in who are. Gonna BE contributing but i don't think there's gonna be a problem offensively. WITH this. TEAM i don't i think offensively we're gonna be in a better spot than we. Were last year the defense is The only thing i'm concerned about BECAUSE of what I, just said aforementionedly if that's, how you want is the normal. Creature to say but that's my thoughts, on the summer like a moneyball and And the what i've. Seen so far so thanks. GUYS for joining i guess less anyone else is any. Questions or anything it's not give you guys. Like their seconds see if you guys got anything that you want, to ask about it isn't gonna be about shoot basketball. Being, about anything really let me see here we got any OTHER news before i round. Out the show, YOU know what i don't think we Talked about This hall of fame inductees of. Twenty twenty five did WE talk about i. Think, We, did yeah, Sam We. Did sam vincent everybody Shout out, To Mark, D'Antonio SAM vincent and i was gonna talk about it, Again real Quick, Mark D, Antonio Tony, Keys, Corey, Monk Mooster, Mooster Caroline powers Nick Simon's. And sam vincent congratulations be Inducted to The hall Of Fame For Michigan. State university athletics shout, out to y'all and, but as always thank you. GUYS for joining, I appreciate this. We appreciate it about to wrap, Up the show i'm not gonna do straight as line where it's like good night, And go green, but you know. Thank you, guys you guys have a good evening and have, a good, weekend you know go. Green, and out yeah, it's in strange damn