Speaker 1: SSSSS dire wave.
Speaker 2: Our anthropology is not derived by human psychology or you know, actorical data from M I T or something like this. It's derived from the revealed aspect of what we see in prisology. And so there's no real way to diagnose man's problem and to understand man and man's anthropology, as I said, without the the right theology n.
Speaker 3: The sun.
Speaker 4: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yes? How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good? How are you guys?
Speaker 2: We're doing good. Thanks for joining us.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: Yes, So, Julia, this is my wife, Jamie.
Speaker 1: Jamie.
Speaker 2: This is Julia.
Speaker 4: Nice to meet you, Jamie. How are you?
Speaker 2: And welcome everybody if you would be sure and CLICKK and share. Thank you for joining us today. Hopefully sound and everything's good. Today. We're gonna be talking about some of the areas that you would expect femininity, orthodoxy, and one you wouldn't expect bitcoin. That's right. One of the I think she has a video titling herself. One of the bad bitches of bitcoin is that right.
Speaker 4: Old video called the basic Basic bit point. It's super cringe now. I don't think it's even listening anymore. The better one is how to be a Bitcoin hater. That's like, that's a good classic, so relevant, and that you'll be released some more in the next two weeks because we have a book coming out on the topic.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, cool. Yeah, and then you have another video that I want to ask some questions about, which is probably I think your biggest hit getter, which is about the fifty differences between men and women. So maybe let's start it off with tell us what you want to about yourself and your brave the world your channel, and then we'll get into orthodoxy.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, sure. So I started the channel like over five years ago. Now, I had my Twitter before that, and then I decided to become more active in politics, and I started with some like pro gone conspiracy stuff. I wrote my own original content and just put kind of monologues together, and then it progressed into being an end cap and talking a lot more about political philosophy. I did some stuff with info Wars that was fun, and I then discovered bitcoin and I got to talk to Alex about bitcoin. It was one of the first people talked him about it on his show. So I don't think he's into it. I think he got some bad intel about it, So that's too bad. But you know, I made a small impact for a couple of years before he changed his mind. Either way, I ended up changing my mind on some of my views because they were no longer cohesive to reality. So I was an atheist for twenty years, so obviously that shaped some of my opinions in terms of politics, and I ended up deciding that I was wrong. And it's it's difficult to undo twenty years of wrong thing, but I did it, and so that ended up putting me in slightly a different direction on my channel. But yeah, I guess that's it. I got it. I did a lot of bitcoin stuff that's still the same because it's actually even being a Christian and into bitcoin that's actually makes more sense, yeah than not. And I'm also mother, so I've kind of been going in the direction of self sufficiency and home studying and parenting and all that because that's what is natural to my life currently.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So what were the some of the things that took you from and cap and atheism towards orthodox I know you have a background that you mentioned to Michael Cisco that you're from Russia, and then you had a period where you tested out Protestantism, and I watched your video about what took you back, But maybe from my audience, if they're not familiar with you in that journey, what were the things that you saw in the Protestant world that were enough to move you in the direction of Orthodoxy?
Speaker 4: Sure, so, do you want me to tell you why I became Christian Orthodoxy? Yeah, So the first thing that changed in my life was I became anti abortion after being pro abortion for twenty years. And when you change an opinion that is quite drastic, that makes you question your other held beliefs. So if I was wrong about that, what else could I be wrong about? And I think that was kind of more on a subconscious level. And so it's interesting because I became anti abortion before I became Christian, but that almost led me to my path of Christianity. And so I realized that you can't have objective morality without an objective world giver, which is God. And this also, this realization happened because I was in this sphere of people who claimed to be moral, like the Nona aggression principle. They touted all of these libertarian and cap morality, but it's like self created morality. There wasn't ever grounded anything substantial, because they would change their morality based on the circumstance, and like, you know, one day, like having sex with a thirteen year old is okay, and the next minute you were mean to me, so you aggressed against me, and the next day, you know, like spanking your kid is totally evil and wrong, but like psychologically manipulating and abusing someone because you think you're making them do something correct, that's okay. So it was just so all over the place, and that kind of just witnessing that in the community made me realize whoa like, you can't take your morality from like some dude on YouTube or like some philosopher you like, you can't do that. It has to be completely objective and only God can do that. So that was the number one thing. And then like the problem of existing, like anything existing, that's like kind of a big problem that if you just don't address very well.
Speaker 5: What made you change your mind about abortion was it becoming a mother?
Speaker 4: No, I changed my mind about abortion two years, one and a half years before I got pregnant, So no, you know, it was actually some Catholics that changed my mind. But they weren't. They didn't change my mind because they weren't saying it from a religious perspective really, but they were just very intelligent. They were some of them I met in my theology class in university, and some of them I met years and years later at Amesis meetup. So it was an economics meetup, and they were very intelligent, and they just like challenged me on some things that I thought everyone kind of accepted. I'm from Canada, It's very secular society, so no one really challenged me on these opinions before. And they were like no life sorts of conception, and then like, I couldn't. I couldn't, I couldn't say otherwise. And then that just got me thinking about it a lot more and I had to overturn a lot of my preconceived, easily given notions about the issue.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of times people find the problems with the ethics the easiest means to come out of the atheist realm. I mean, there can be other arguments, there can be other persuasive things, but the ethical issue is just the most accessible and the most obvious. I think we have a lot of people who we've seen convert because they couldn't really find any way to ground all of these ethical claims. And most people are more familiar with ethics than an argument from epistemology or metaphysics. So yeah, I think that's one to always hammer home and to point out that, you know, most of life is under in some way the domain of ethics, and in order to have ethics, you've got to have some kind of benchmark, some kind of standard, and that requires things like objective truth. And if you don't have a system of philosophy that allows for or can give a ground or justification for that, then your system is built on sand that's going to fall apart. So I think you mentioned in your video you talked about how a lot of the Protestant groups and churches, while they may have good, sincere motives and be doing a lot of good things, ultimately in terms of the ideology that theology, we're seeing the slow sort of collapse of the Protestant world. I know, the Episcopalians, mainline Episcopalians, mainline Lutherans, their churches are actually projected to die out because they've adopted sterility. They've adopted all these preposterous doctrines that will actually lead to the end of their church. So what were the things that you saw that were problematic in Protestantism.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I went straight for the Anabaptists when I became a Christian, so I went I think I'm a bit of an extreme person, so I went for the most extreme Protestants. And you know, after a certain first of all, I didn't like the churches. Ever, I just went and I tried to do it, and it just never clicked for me. I never liked it, but I just like forced it. Okay. What really got me out of it was actually reading the arguments, and I read The Kingdom of God Is Within You by Tolstoy, and he inspired a lot of kind of Anabaptists thinking not like I know it, God predate him, but the way that they like a lot of the arguments he took to another level, like he's a Christian anarchist, and he inspired Goandhi to do the like his peaceful revolution and all that. So he's a huge prominent figure in that, in that strain of thought. But they really they're hardcore pacifists. Like the argument literally to ethics, if your wife and kids are being murdered in front of you, you cannot fight evil with force?
Speaker 2: Tols How's that.
Speaker 4: I couldn't side with Tolstoy in that or the Anabaptist And I don't think the Bible teaches that, and the conversation it just doesn't teach that.
Speaker 2: By the way, the Church fathers don't teach that. And a lot of people will try to say that the early Church taught that. Now you can find Irenaeus, you can about Athanasius, Saint Ambrose, they all talk about the legitimacy of the death penalty and by extension obviously self defense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so to me, I was not sold once I really dug into the core of their beliefs. So I had to. I remember like looking forward to reading this book. I got it in Russian and in English, and I just like I read it and I couldn't believe it. I just like, I need a different strait of Christianity. This doesn't make sense. So that was one of the big things. And then I kept going back to Orthodox Church for like the main holidays and once in a while because and for me, I was telling myself, oh, it's because I come from this, and I'm just like, it's what I feel is more normal when it was actually the opposite. I was rejecting it almost because I dislike what Russia is and what Russia has become, and how the churches in Russia operate and are. Like my mom has like severe PTSD going into Orthodox churches from her childhood, so there's a lot of issues. We can go into that later. But so I had to like, really it was hard for me to go to Orthodox church, and I was going to. I went to one in San Francisco and it was like hardcore, like Russia vibes, like old Russia vibes, and the priest was psychotic and very very overwhelming for me. And then I went to a convert church, so like it's still ro core. I went to ro Court Church with a convert convert priest. He was a monk, but he was a convert. He was an American guy. He learned Slavonic, and I've never ever experienced that before. Like I'm from Russia, Like I go to church, it's like all Slavonic, it's like all Russian people. And I went to this church and they was like full of wonderful people, and I didn't get any of these vibes. And I realized that the baggage I was carrying, was it Orthodox baggage? It was like Russian, like horrible village people, Russian baggage. And then I was free to go back to Orthodoxy. And luckily it's the correct Christianity. So yeah, good worked out.
Speaker 5: I was just gonna ask if you had relatives that were Orthodox.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everyone, all of my family. So all of my family on my mother's side are Orthodox. My father's side are all complete atheists.
Speaker 2: Was it the bad experiences that you had, like in Russia that led to the atheism or.
Speaker 4: No. I can tell you the moment I became an atheist. I was seven, six or seven, and I lost a thing I was playing with at my grandma's house. My grandma was devout about Orthodox She would bring me to church and actually remember remember enjoying it. It was a little scary and spooky, but I enjoyed it to an extent, and she would read prayers over me at night, and I knew them off by heart, and I liked all that. But then I lost. I lost like a thing I was playing with, and I remember kneeling down in the sun. There was a ray of sunshine on me, and I said, God, please let me find this toy, like like, I'm just a kid, Like, why are you punishing me? Like this is not fair? And I didn't find the toy. I'm like, God doesn't exist, and it's the most it's the most infantile reason. But I was a kid, Like it's a childish reason. But I was a child, and I just never went back and I became like a Fedora Edgy atheist for twenty years.
Speaker 5: I think a lot of people have that attitude, even as adults. When they pray for something it doesn't happen, they just decide that God doesn't exist.
Speaker 4: But it's so it's such a like it's such a high time for reference attitude, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's for you all, because whatever I asked for I got so.
Speaker 4: Right. Well that's now that I'm an adult and I look back and all the things that have happened to me and all the things that could have really gone wrong and maybe should have, I'm incredibly thankful to God. I think someone had to be looking over me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I was kidding. I mean, yeah, I think a lot of us have those phases where we go I was never atheist, but I had a kind of a generic neoplatonic phase or I wasn't sure what the deal was, and I was tired of churches, an American church corruption, and then you realize that church corruption is everywhere. It's not something you're going to get away with. And to a lot of a large part of it is if your patient, you'll eventually come across, like you said, the church that's right for you within the world of Orthodoxy I'm speaking of here. So for me, I agree, it turned out to be a road corps that was the good fit for me. But so let's talk about femininity, because this is a big thing that you and everybody. By the way, you can go watch her last video on her channel that's linked, where she talks about her journey to Orthodoxy. You did a video a while back that got a lot of views, four or five hundred thousand views about the differences between men and women. Have your views, and it was very science y. It was such a sciencey piece. It was so grounded in papers and research, which is fine, I'm just going around, but you know, this is under attack the idea that men and women are the same, and this is all part of this sort of a satanic global elite inversion where they want to really destroy the relationships between men and women. And because that's where humans come from, right, we don't come from labs. Even though they want to grow us in labs, we're not at that point yet. So as a female, what's going on? Here's what are they lead trying to do? Why are they trying to destroy femininity?
Speaker 4: Well, again, I mean it's the typical reasons. They try to pin everyone against each other. And the more conflict there is, and the more loneliness and depression there is, and the more the more broken the family is, the better they have it. And I mean, look at the Black community. I listen to this. I listened to this guy and he does like a call in show, and he's Black, and he's a Christian, and he talks to women specifically about this very issue. And I bring up the Black community because they're like the extreme victims of this. Like they went in the fifties, they went from a ninety percent within wedlock children and like almost no divorce, right, and then in one generation it was completely inverted, completely inverted. They were targeted and their family unit was targeted and successfully destroyed. And he battles this and he talks about the state of women specifically, and we see this in every community and culture now. They were almost like the testsnet and they succeeded, and they're doing it to everybody now and it's horrific. And women buy into it because they're confused and they're taught from a very early age to only think about themselves and then they're special and it's just like it's just a side effect of this culture of narcissism. And because the state gets to grow from giving women more benefits and more handouts and empowering them in a way that disempowers men and placates men, the government grows. And we see that with like the voting the voting patterns and the types of policies women want. It's actually a horrendous and horrific thing they've achieved because a woman, a woman acting the way women are acting today is perfectly okay within the home when she's under the guidance of her husband, and instead she's doing this and extrapolating this behavior to like the whole country, and she's listening to like the big daddy government, and that's where things get really, really dark. You cannot have society of eata pule mothers that are like eating the children of society. That is what's going on.
Speaker 6: That's amazing, that's amazing. You're talking about Jesse leep it so yeah, and I like his videos.
Speaker 2: And by the way, LBJ at the time, back when they came up with this whole great Society scam, he talked about how this would get everybody in that community on the dole for the next century, right, He talked about how that whole plot would basically disenfranchise and destroy that whole community. And then, by the way, I do believe in the analysis of the CIA in the eighties and the crack cocaine epidemic, I think that was an engineered thing as well. And you can see a mirror with that in the South in terms of or the Midwest with both fentanyl or meth. I think those are partly psychological warfare drug warfare operations. Again, this is in the model of the British Empire and the opium wars. It's no different. People don't understand that there are social engineers that will study these things to wreck entire communities, entire people groups. And now what we're going through with this attempt a great reset is a kind of coordinated attack on the whole West basically. I mean it's not just the West, but the West leads the way in terms of you know, economy and all that. So the great research is a big step towards this kind of technocratic socialism. It's going to be a problem, and a big part of that is to destroy women. And you know, that's why I think your videos are are on point. Jamie has been doing some really good stuff on feminineity women as well anything else. Girls converse here, what are they doing to women? You wrote a book where you talked about princess programming.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, well, I wish I had watched your fifty points video. I didn't know about it until a couple of minutes.
Speaker 2: It's a bunch of science. It's not for girls, it's science, all right.
Speaker 5: Can you think of some of the highlights of that to talk about? Do you remember any that stuck out to you?
Speaker 2: It was literally like scientific studies about what boys do when they play with trucks and how they draw art and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah. I mean one of my favorite things is our eyes are littlely different, so we see movement and color slightly differently.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that. That's fascinating.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's one of the first five. And that's why, like the way it manifests in little kids is boys tend to draw with two to three colors, like dark colors usually, and they tend to draw motion. Girls tend to draw people, places and things, and they use like a way wider range of color. Obviously, there's like can you wance an exception to this? Like everything else, but our eyes are different, We're different, we evolve differently, we you know, for those and when I say evolve, I mean adaptive evolution, not Yeah. Anyways, I think I'm in company that understands what I mean when I say, did.
Speaker 5: You notice anything about how the differences were complimentary to each other?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, So, like okay, Like the typical one is the baby crying. You know, a man could literally sleep by an infant screaming infant and sleep through the night because like you need to get up to kill the buffalo. And the woman has a has a small seizure when her baby cries, Like her brain has a small seizure when she hears her child crying. And this is like this is just common sense, but then you can. The reason I did the science stuff is because everyone will dismiss you as, oh, that's just you know, that's just a story from your marriage or something like from ninety percent of marriages. But okay, but now they do have the scientific research to back it up. So you get both the you know, the lived experience and you get the data, which is very easy to measure because you can book up your brain waves and have a baby cry and see what happens. It's very straightforward, and you know, people still dismiss it. I find like when I bring this stuff up to women, they'll be like, my boyfriend is such a much lighter sleeper than I, so that's not true. I'm like, okay, good argument.
Speaker 5: I figured out why women are more chatty than men. I don't know if there's anything about this. You might know an article or something. But because you have to teach the baby language and you have to keep talking to it even though it doesn't talk back to you, so it's like a one sided conversation a lot when you're alone with a baby, you have to just keep talk, talk talking.
Speaker 4: Well, I think that's very that's very sweet, but I don't I don't know because so the thing I talked about in the video was because men to now to repetitive sounds. So and like the woman talks a lot more than the men. So it's like, which came first, is because men tune out repetitive sounds that we have to repeat ourselves even more for them to hear us. So it's this, it's this funny thing. But that's an interesting point with the baby. But to a future mother, there's also don't stress about that because they've done studies on parents who are deaf mute and they have kids who aren't deaf mute, and that means the mom's not talking to them at all, and they're fine, they develop language skills, they're just fine too. But that's probably a contributing thing chatting to a person that can't talk back to you.
Speaker 5: He always tells me to talk more. I don't talk enough.
Speaker 2: In certain instances. Yeah, but Jamie's more on the quiet side. She's definitely a more quiet, passive person, which works good for our dynamic. But I thought that part was funny.
Speaker 4: Imin edity come naturally to you then, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought that was funny. When you were talking about the tuning out part, because I think that's every relationship deals with that, Like we're the guy has to like hear it three or four times before he finally pays attention. And she gets mad because I tune out sometimes when I just.
Speaker 5: Will stop talking if no one's listening, then I'll just be quiet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, men are all about that.
Speaker 2: She was talking about how there's there's a dynamic to why it is that way. It's not that all dues are just trying to be jerks. It's that we have an ear and a brain that's conditioned a certain way for these types of situations, for adaptation.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the same reason why more manner in the autism spectrum in that specific way.
Speaker 2: Yep. That's why I'm over here sperging now all the time on this channel, and I can make these jokes because this is a legit spurg channel. Nobody can make fun of me.
Speaker 4: The femininity thing is interesting because it was actually kind of like within a marriage, like taking a more submissive role. Uh, came really hard for me. That's something I work on every day actually, and becoming a Christian helped a lot. Definitely helped a lot, and it brought a lot of peace to my marriage and to my state of mind because and I think a lot of women never get past that, like they want to they have this like urge to dominate, and then when they do dominate, they like hate their husband because they don't want them to be passive and they know, no real woman wants a submissive husband. Like I understand, I understand wanting to be equals and blul blah blah, like that's more reasonable, But no woman actually wants a submissive husband. No, he doesn't treat them with respect if he submits to her. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Well that's why every beta melg is left.
Speaker 4: Or just used.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, that beta bucks baby. What about a couple more things before we move on to economics. So what do you what are you finding an Orthodox? Have you looked at the Orthodox world in terms of the issues going there on there? Geopolitically, I know that you know a lot about Russian geopaul politics. Now, typically on my channel and in my circles, we take a generally positive Russian attitude in terms of the church because of the fact that we know the US State Department is involved in the Ukraine situation, and while we don't see anybody as angels necessarily in these geopolitical issues. I'm just curious if you had any comment on what you see going on with the State Department using Bartolomew to try to split the Orthodox Church in Ukraine. And I see this actually as a pattern where they wanted to split the Church of Montenegro. They want to split ultimately, I think the Church in the US as well down the middle. Do you have any thoughts on that? Has that come up at all?
Speaker 4: Not really, it's you know, I've had some conversations with some church friends about it, but I don't think there's much disagreement there. And everyone kind of sees this kind of stuff as a sad fair the thing where the thing that really bothers me. And I understand where people are coming from, but like this whole A lot of people on the right, whether the Orthodox or not, they like admire Russia and the Russian politics and the church and how they're more conservative and family oriented and blah blah blah. And I think it's like the symptom of America going towards like this progressive horror that anything that's slightly less we want to like venerate, but Russia, like you can't judge Russia just by its Putin writing a bear optics like the optics are great, like the masculinity Orthodoxy family, but it's kind of a it's a larp. Russia is not a haven of believing, you know, believing Orthodox pro family people. Like. The population has very similar problems of the populations in the West Havel and the more extreme in Many in many directions. So you just have to look at the statistical evidence for that one out of three abortion so per we still have a declining population, first of all. So I don't see where this family first stuff is coming from. Maybe he's making I know, Putin's trying to do some policy changes for that, but that doesn't mean they're working. And the fact that he's trying to do it means that there is like a rod in the country to begin with. So a million, six a million, six hundred thousand live births a year versus six hundred thousand abortions, that's one in three women getting abortions. That doesn't sound like an Orthodox country to me. And that's like twenty eighteen. That's a twenty eighteen statistic. So I don't know what people are talking about. We have some figures, say, sixty divorce rate, sixty percent divorce rate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is a pretty based Russian and he left the Soviet Union as well a long time ago, and he's a way, you know, he talks about all those same stats, and he's pretty realistic about whether, you know, because sometimes people want to leave the US and go to Russia, and he's like, well, oh my god, you're going to have a lot of the same problems when you get through Russia.
Speaker 4: You couldn't I'm being one hundred percent honest with you. You couldn't pay me five hundred million dollars to go live in Russia. Maybe for a year, I'll take it for years, but permanently I wouldn't take.
Speaker 2: Well, the one thing you mentioned in the video, or maybe it was the interview with Michael, you said something like, if you wanted to run a business, it's very difficult because it's very sort of mafia like, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can just shake off seventy one years of horrific oppressive totalitarian communism where they killed all the smart people and the ones that they didn't kill god away, so there's no one left in Russia. They can't even run a business, honestly, to begin with, because they're either dead or they left, and if you try, you'll end up like drinking yourself to death, or like not doing anything because they'll take your business from you. It happens all the time. They started doing it to my dad, so they just you get an accountant and then you wake up and your business is not yours anymore and there's no there's no courts there at that function. It's all bribes. You're going to bribe someone when your business is gone?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I wanted to.
Speaker 5: Ask before we get off the topic of church. Femininity and the Orthodox Church is a big.
Speaker 4: Part.
Speaker 5: It was a part of my conversion. I felt like the whole experience was so much more romantic than a Protestant church, and they gave such a higher place to women and obviously marry they do not venerate her. How did you find that the femininity and the Orthodoxy going together?
Speaker 4: I always say Orthodox churches of the most beautiful women. Uh, so that something's something's working. I think I think Orthodoxy because of how routed it is in the truth of being a human, it just naturally accepts our differences and empowers us to be okay with those differences. Whetheras Protestantism is on most of the time seeped in modernism, and it is more modern Christianity, So how could not be? So it's it's difficult for them to maintain maintain that when the culture that you know it comes from and that shapes them is so progressive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think the Orthodox Church restores so much more dignity to women, even more than feminism.
Speaker 4: Ever, could you know, cheers to that.
Speaker 2: All right, now, let's get into this crazy economic stuff, because I feel like with this last run, a lot of people are interested in bitcoin, they're talking about it. It reminds me a lot of the twenty seventeen period. That's when I first got interested in crypto and bitcoin, and I've always been kind of hesitant even though I was buying in back then. And you have been for a long time kind of a bitcoin champion. So maybe start us out with somebody who's long term with this stuff, Like what is the best way to explain bitcoin to a new audience and why do you think it matters, you know, given where we are in terms of the dangers of like you know, money printing, FIAT all that stuff.
Speaker 4: Sure, so one thing to understand is Bitcoin isn't just a currency, it's a whole, entire new system of money and finance and economy. So before we had a single entry bookkeeping where like you would go to a store and buy something and they would write down what you bought, or like you go to get some money and they like write down how much money you got in their one little book. And then you've got double entry bookkeeping, which is like a bank where you have like a third and like a third party like verifying your transactions and amounts and stuff. And then bitcoins like triple entry bookkeeping, so you don't have a third party. You have a ledger of absolute truth that cannot be changed, that is verified and secure by an algorithm and by work. So that's good. You know why that's good because that is a lot more censorship and confiscation resistant than a bank, let's say. And the other amazing technological advancement about bitcoin in terms of finance money is it is capped a twenty one million, which means it is deflationary as opposed to inflationary like a fiat currency currency that is not backed by anything because you just print that or you can dilute the currency, you can debase the currency. You cannot do that with bitcoin. That it just it's math. It won't let you. So why is that important? Because inflation is theft and theft is wrong. Therefore bitcoin is the most moral money. So if you are looking to get involved in bitcoin, get involved for the correct reason, and that is it empowers people to be financially independent, to not rely on third parties to keep their wealth, and to not have their wealth debased over time by government. That just feels like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the first thing people don't understand, which if you watch my Quickly Talks everybody out there, go through my lectures on Tragi and hope, because one of the things that Quickly covers early on is the scam gold notes and fractional reserve banking and how the whole modern world is built on this scam. So if you don't understand that, bitcoin is not going to make any sense.
Speaker 4: Nor will any of the other right, So you have to know that you're if you're interested in that and you don't want to read like a huge, huge book or you're not ready for that, or like you don't want to read like a creature from Jaco Island that explains the Fed. Really well, we just wrote a book that is cool. It's small enough for you to get a really good intro but not be overwhelmed with information. It goes over exactly what you said, how our current monetary system works, the history of money, like what debasement is, what inflation is, why it's bad, and it does it all from a biblical perspective. That's great. And then it talks about bigcoin and why it fixes all this stuff. So if you want to get any points and understand economies. It's called Thank God for Bitcoin available on Amazon.
Speaker 2: So, okay, is is your book out now or.
Speaker 4: Almost it's out now? Okay, yeah, yeah, okay my bit point Bible group and I wrote it and it's like the perfect thing for this conversation.
Speaker 2: Oh good. Yeah, so I wasn't even aware about that. So yeah, go you can go to her channel, go to her website Bread of the World, and you can find that book. Now. Next good point about bitcoin that I've been thinking about is usury because a lot of Christians have, you know, an ethical issue with the principle of usury. Of course, the Church Father is typically in the first millennium condemned usury and the more you think about it, Bitcoin itself is kind of anti usury. It can't be inflated. That's a good point here. And if we think about the modern monetary system, it's built around usury. The whole global economy is a giant usury based ponzi scheme. Now that doesn't mean that there's not gonna be problems. There's no silver bullets. That was one thing that really gets on the nurse anytimes this topic comes up is people say, well, how come your thing isn't the perfect solution to everything? What about this problem? What about that? Well, there's always gonna be problems, right, So there's no silver bullet that solves all problems. But if we start thinking in terms of what is ethical money, Yes, the gold standard is ethical, it makes sense to tie it to you know, something objective. However, we went off the gold standard in the early seventies and that all allow we're going back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the masks are here to stay and gold will never be tied to your FIA ever again, get over it.
Speaker 2: Right, So on a user, now, it's true people could who own bitcoin engage in usery, but you can't stop that. But the system itself isn't useross because of its limitations, because.
Speaker 4: Of the limited number exactly. So if you are under a system that is literally predicated on theft, you are going to be more inclined to live an immoral life. When it comes to your finances, You're more likely to live a high paced, high time preference life, which like, why would you like just a nice conscious level? And we see this with millennials. Why would you save your money and bother with that when it's gonna be worth half the amount by the time you're fifty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what the Michael Sailor drink.
Speaker 4: Just drink and have fun.
Speaker 2: That big investor guy who just put four ndred million in the bitcoin it was saying that one of the motivations for that was that the money printing of the stimulus in the last year of twenty twenty basically devalued the dollar by some crazy amount like ten percent.
Speaker 4: So if you want to, I just did. I was just on a live stream with him, and I like, I knew that that happened, but I didn't know that it was him, And we were talking about holding bitcoin and he said something. I'm like, you're not really holding bitcoin unless you live in your mom's basement because my husband was like that, GIRs like a multi biliever, like I'm allowed to joke with whoever I like.
Speaker 2: Now, this is fun. So here's what the next The next thing is. So those are the couple of basic principles, a couple more things. Obviously the the This is where it gets tricky because the blockchain technology is what allows for the proof of work like you're talking about, and the sort of the objective reliability. And that's another thing that goes into economics is people want reliable transactions. They know they can't be cheated, there can't be scams. Again, nothing in the world is infallible, in fool proof by right. But what we're doing is we're talking about a system that's much harder to cheat and much harder to scam. So the next thing is that people say, oh, but what about the fact that in the Great Reset, all the global elites want to utilize the blockchain technology, They want to tie everybody to E E money and these different central bank created digital currencies that they're gonna come up with. My argument is that, well, we're not gonna be able to necessarily stop that they're going to try. That doesn't it make sense to try to have at least some of your holding in something that would be a potential competitor like bitcoin. I mean again, there's no there's no nothing that's a silver bullet. I mean, do you think the dollar is going to do better?
Speaker 4: I mean, it doesn't make any sense, right, No, I completely agree. Sure, they can try to do a bunch of stuff. They're always going to try to do stuff. There doesn't mean you just opt out and do nothing. And so far bitcoin has benefited people not damn and they're actually threatened by it. There's talk of trying to criminalize up private wallets, which is the whole point of bitcoin. They want everything to be on an exchange that they can monitor, and they they're proposing to have to do like your you know, know, your customer for over for like two hundred and fifty dollars instead of ten thousand dollars. It's totally insane. And that doesn't just affect bitcoin, that affects everything you do. So I mean, COVID is already putting everything on card, like cash is already being kind of taken out of circulation to some degree, and they're trying to get us used to that. So if they're moving everything online, you want to have more secure and more empowering and more private options. And bitcoin isn't one hundred percent private, but as long as they don't trace the address to your identity, than it is. So there are ways to You don't have to use mainstream exchanges that tie you to your bank account. You can exchange bitcoin in person. You can use cleanly mind bitcoin. You can mix your coins, which actually is still a pretty difficult tracing process for them. From mixed coins. There's many other ways you can use more more private coins like Monaro. If you're doing actual things you're really really worried about, sure, so you gotta you can't just opt out. You got to like keep with it and be one step ahead. And bitcoin is like ten steps ahead, right.
Speaker 2: I think that a lot of people just don't understand the logic of it. And by the way I've watched and studied bitcoin or ten years, I've waited a long time because I was skeptical a lot of the fear, uncertainty, doubt that I watched that I still see people in the chat right now spitting out, dude. I've been seeing this fear and nonsense for ten damn years and if I listened to you guys, I would have never gotten into bitcoin. But I finally went in twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen. It was a wise decision, one of the best financial decisions that I've ever made. And so and I still see people repeating this like, you know, ten year old fud bullshit. And I mean, you guys are the ones missing out now? Is again, is anything fool proof? Do you think that the dollar is going to be fool proof in ten years? I mean that's the illogic of these people right now. And also people, it's the actual speculatives exactly, and people it's always a speculation.
Speaker 4: And people don't like three trillion in debt.
Speaker 2: Yes, you can't just be in debt for eternity at a certain point of pops. Right, That's the real bubble here. And by the way, I've never told anybody don't get gold or assets. I never said that, so people people have always had these Oh, if you're saying get bitcoin, then you're saying don't get gold. I didn't say that. I said have all of the assets that you can, right, And I'm just saying that as the most the hedge that has the most potential in the Great Reset, and all this stuff would either be gold or bitcoin. But bitcoin has performed way better than gold. I mean, have you watched the last year, right, duh.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I mean the gold thing is a touchy subject for a lot of people. First of all, theoretically gold can be inflated. The best way to do this is if you if there is an asteroid in space and they prove that it has all these metals, and the speculation it's just it can just be speculation. It doesn't even have to be possibly impossible to physically mine those metals. They can inflate the market completely. So well, that's just the markets work, and they can do that if they want. So yeah, I mean it's unlikely, but it is possible. So also gold is manipulated to an extent. Also, holding a lot of gold is really it's a huge barrier to entry to do that. Like a lot of people have to trust their parties again to hold gold for them. And we see time and time again when like there's a big mining billionaire in Canada. He had a bunch of gold and he decided to like take it out like basically do like a bank crun in his gold and they couldn't deliver on the gold because they were acting like a freaking bank, like affectuers a bank with his gold. So it's got the same problems right now.
Speaker 2: By the way, I just MAXI Kizer the other day just shared an article about I think JP Morgan had to pay what nine and thirty something million dollars for manipulating gold. So now people say, oh, but whales can manipulate bitcoin. Yeah, but but the degree to which the manipulation and the dangers that are present I think, I think and bitcoin are actually less than in the other fields because of the limitations on the number Bitcoin because of the you know, objectivity and rationality of what the blockchain is. I mean, it's just a better So again, there's none of these that have no risk. Everything.
Speaker 4: The dollar has risks incentives like whales. Yeah, of course, because it's still still not that many users a bitcoin, So of course wills are gonna have a big impact. That's gonna reduce an impact over time with more adoption. But whales have an incentive for bitcoin to you know, keep climbing, unlike governments who tend to not care if they enrich their population or not. So the incentives for whales are aligned to keep the coin secure and climbing higher, not to likerupt.
Speaker 2: I think we're past the fear of phase, to write the skepticism phase. Yeah, that a lot of people had even four years ago, like when I was. I was, so I started when it was around two three hundred, right under three thousand, and it was really hard to get Really a coin base was a nightmare to get on.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was difficult.
Speaker 4: It was I was coin base, I know, but.
Speaker 2: I'm saying back then, so I was scared, And then now it's like, you know, no, there's a lot less fear. You've got these big institutional investments going into it. So I think that we're past the like this is a thing that Dete is used, you know, this kind of nonsense. A person who has a huge amount of bitcoin that can influence the market.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so sometimes they'll like do like dumps a bitcoin like.
Speaker 2: The Bogdanosum beat bump beat dump beat if you see that video. Yeah, so that's those are great entry points. Let me ask you this because this is the one and I'm just being honest, like the one danger thing about bitcoin that I have worried about is the fact that it seems to have a subversive nation state power. Now, ultimately the way the economy is. I recognize that we're all they're in a sense, we're already in a post nation state situation. So there's no easy solutions to how to get out of that. I'm looking at it more in a realistic way that that I think you mentioned in your video. Christians, especially Orthodox, we want to be in a position where we are participating ethically in the monetary system. We don't want to forego economic power. It's not inherently evil, right, we want to be We need to be capable and educated in economics, and so that's why I'm saying that I think it would be wise. I can't tell anybody what to do. I'm not a financial advisor, but I think it would be wise to have these kinds of assets for where we're going in the future, just as a hedge and as the the duty that we have to do ethical money, to do ethical transactions. What do you think?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know it's difficult to trust in something that is like so foreign to you and no one's asking you to do that, but yeah, I get educated understand what this monetary system does to people and how functions and why, and then look at alternatives and try to like not use PayPal as much, and not use banks as much, and not participate in the things that are objectively immoral the danger So.
Speaker 2: The dangers are outweighed by the positive. That's my argument.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely. And also like COVID, COVID print machine, that's going to impact our economy totally. It has a delayed effect, but the dollar will go down in price eventually. The Canadian dollar, I predict by next time, the next year, by this time, is going to be on the decline. I think Canada is going to go through a financial crisis. They they printed the most money out of any country during this crisis. So I'm not going to be caught dead holding Canadian dollars. I Am not going to hold money that's going to depreciate. And that is just that is my financial advice. If you're a Canadian, don't hold Canadian dollars. You don't have to buy bitcoin, you can buy land, you can buy gold. You can keep your money in US dollars because that will crash later, I think. But again, don't keep fiat, buy real assets if you have enough money to do that with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I was Jamian. I were riding around a while back and we were talking about, you know, money that we had in savings, and I was thinking about the fact that, well, it's just sitting there and the dollar is deflated every year, it has less purchasing power, so it's worth less and less. And I was like, this is a while back, so why don't we just put all of the savings into gold, right, And so the logic of that was like, now, wait a minute, No, gold is just sitting here. I mean, it's went up a little bit from you know, the last six months last year. And then I was like, well, why would I just have it sitting in gold when the returns on bitcoin are much better? I mean, and people say, well, but what if it goes down, Well, that's why you move it to a stable coin, right, so you can get out if you have to. It's not like you're necessarily going to lose everything. So yes, there is risk, but again there's there's certain loss in the dollar that's going.
Speaker 5: To say, can you be certain that the dollar is going to inflate?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Over time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you think that they're going to stop printing money.
Speaker 4: No, never, Every currency has a lifespan unless it's tied to a real, real thing. So that's just a historical truth and I don't see why it would change now. They might want that to not happen, but like this is where they oversee depth. Like when the when the dollar has in price and they can't keep paying people welfare to like sit in their pod, they're going to have riots that are a lot more significant than what we've seen recently. So like I think they're over overplaying their hand a little bit. And yeah, going back to bitcoin, you don't you don't lose unless you sell it, like unless you sell it for fiat or something. You don't actually lose if it goes down. So have like some like set yourself some goals like Okay, I can I have this much money I can speculate on or invest or sit on. However you want to sell it to yourself, and then I'm not going to you know, touch this un less they're an emergency or until it grows to this much. But again, like I would suggest looking at the coin as the moral alternative to fiat, because that way you're not like, oh my God, is it up? Is it down?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Did I make a good investment? Did I make a bad investment? Don't look at it as an investment. I've always looked at bitcoin as the the future option, like the future thing that I want to participate in and the thing that's going to outlive fed currencies. That's how I look at it. If I need to spend it, then I spend it. If I don't need to spend it, I don't spend it. End of story.
Speaker 2: And all these people in the chat fussed and complaining. Look, if you knew so much, then you would have bought bitcoin and sold it right you. Oh, it's going to be's a big scam and it's going to drop. Why don't you buy it? How come you're not millionaires right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because no one, no one that's into bitcoin is like like upset. No one's upset right now, trust me. And the ones that do it for the right reasons aren't going to be upset if it drops down to five k again. They're just not I know people I know people who like I know people who bought like ten cents and then bought house when it went to one hundred, and they're like they're done with bitcoin. But that's if they looked at bitcoin as an alternative to currency, they would have flicked kept zo because that's just you want some money, right like you want to save some money. So it's all a matter of your attitude and perspective going in. It's up to you how you feel about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and again, so as Christians, you do have an ethical duty to use your money ethically. We have a long tradition of you know, not trying to not to participate in unethical things. And if you understand the present monetary system, then you understand how it is very unethical. It's all based on debt, it's all based on theft and slavery. And I've never changed that analysis. I mean ever since I read tras you note, I got into Ron Paul stuff back, you know, when Ron Paul was popular, and I knew about libertarian stuff prior to that. So I don't I don't think people understand that Christianity is not separate from economics or the civil sphere. This is a total lie. I don't know where people it's out of Protestantists.
Speaker 4: Okay, It's mentioned. Money is mentioned over two thousand times in the Bible, and money is used in Jesus' like metaphors and parables more than any other comparative literary object. So I don't think Jesus was like money bad. Money was just an everyday reality of life that is relevant to life and that shapes the way we act amongst you know, act between each other. So we need to take it seriously and accept that. Like you can't just you can't just like deny that it's a thing. It shouldn't be awkward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and by the way, I never said that bitcoin is the only option ever. I mean, there are a lot of other possibilities, potentials. It's just had the best performance so far and it has the most life.
Speaker 4: I'll say it. Bitcoin is the best option. It's the most your it's the best. Uh, It's it's had the best minds work on it. It has proved not to have like a like a king, unlike a theoreum. Not that a king is bad, but metallic is a little flawed and doesn't have a moral compass in my opinion. So you know, if you want, if you want to hold ether and like you're okay with that, that's fine, but just know what you're getting into. Like he can change things about the protocol if he wants to. Uh So that's the risk you're taking there. It's a good it's it's it has some other it has some positives, but as a like a use case for a monetary system, like I wouldn't I wouldn't be behind ethereum in that sense. I think it's a good test net and has some other interesting applications, but not the same applications Bitcoin has.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: I just remember there's plenty of literature about how currency and money is alchemy and has a lot of occultic principles behind it. The dollar bill has a lot of symbols, has a book, The Alchemy of Money, Right, Joseph Ferrell has one. You know, Templars invented the banking system. So this is all wrapped up in the type of occultism that we talk about, because.
Speaker 4: They worship money, they worship Mammon. They chose, they chose their god absolutely.
Speaker 2: Before we go to the superchat questions, and I would add everybody, if you want to support us, be sure and follow Brave the World over to her channel. Her link is in the description what is your prediction? Will you will you do a forecasting for US. Do you see the thirty six fifty K one hundred k bitcoin by twenty twenty one.
Speaker 4: Twenty two, No, I don't think so. I think it'll dip back down before the new year, maybe like fifteen k, and I think it'll like straddle like like fifteen to like between fifteen and twenty and then who knows. Like it's such a difficult market to predict, but I do not think it's going below ten k. Ever, again, I think it's unlikely that'll go below fifteen k. It could happen, but it's unlikely. And I think there's some potential big players coming coming in. I think people are watching and more people are buying in and using it, and the technology on top of bitcoin is getting more you know, it's getting completed and more interesting and more private. And a shout out to all the core devs for like working for free. You're awesome, thank you for your hard work. And yeah, that's my prediction, and I really hope to see governments feel that it's too late to try and do anything about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's going to be. I mean, if one government tried to take action to shut it down, we've already seen this phase like three or four years ago where governments were trying to make it illegal and it doesn't work. It's I think we're past that point.
Speaker 4: Unless it doesn't work, it'll make difficult for exchanges to like like you won't be able to like tie on American bank account in exchange, and like it's gonna be harder to buy it and trade it and all that stuff, especially if they pass like the two hundred and fifty rule. That's insane. If they pass that, then that's like a financial freedom reduction overall for everyone, not just bitcoin. It's total insanity. I hope they don't do that. But yeah, it's not gonna like kill bitcoin because there's other countries and also you can not listen it's it's not like it's not like where you break the law within your bank account and they just like shut you down or arrest you. Like it's it's a much more complex system and the laws around it are actually very nuanced and difficult for them to kind of navigate. So a flat out ban in any sense is difficult to even pass, Like with this kind of tech, they don't even understand what they're doing.
Speaker 2: And if one country trust to ban bitcoin. The other countries that don't ban it just do better. So it would be stupid, It would be a dumb move.
Speaker 4: I would say, yeah, there's that vector to it for sure.
Speaker 2: All right. So Jordan for ten dollars says, this is kind of out of nowhere. But does the presence or parasa of Christ apply only to the son or does the spirit also have a presence. Well, in terms of the redemptive roles, the presence of the Spirit at the escaton is not bodily or visible. That's why Christ took on human nature. So it's primarily Christ who is going to be interacting with us. The role of the spirit that the Eastern Father says to direct us to Christ and the role of Christ's direct us to the Father. So there's that triadic movement, and every theophany is of course triadic, but it's really the visibility there in terms of the parossa applies to the person of the son. Den Cy Dias since twenty dollars, Thank you, Dency, much appreciated. You didn't say anything, but I'll take your twenty bucks. Father Deacon John since three eighty. Hello, Julia, I saw your interview with James Corbett that you did so he likes your Corbett interview.
Speaker 4: Oh that's old school, thank you.
Speaker 2: That is old This is James Corporatecorporate Report dot com. I like you Corbett. We've done interviews too. I'm not I'm not knocking you. I'm just being being silly here, sid B twenty dollars. This is a great I love this stream. Thank you also, Jay and Jamie you are a cute couple. God bless you guys. Thank you sid B. Oh that was sweet. Next time, however, I want to talk to sid A and not sid B, but thank you for that. Twenty dollars, not averse fifteen dollars. I'm just following Okay's command to super chat. Yes, and that's why everyone else in the chat, all three hundred and forty five of you, must also follow Okay's command and super chat. Janie Sophia twenty five dollars. What is the best way to buy bitcoin? This is an interesting guest, and it's always a pleasure to see Jamie. Do you have a particular particular exchange that you that you recommend.
Speaker 4: It depends what you want to do. If you want to be more private about it, you can do local bitcoins dot com. You can go to an ATM. There's like every city will have some bitcoin place that has an ATM. You can The best way is to buy it in person from someone you trust, someone you like, an acquaintance, a friend. But if if you don't care about the privacy aspect that much and you want to get in and have like have some bitcoin and just do it, you can sign up to an exchange. I prefer Kraken. Gemini is a good American option, and Kraken has like Kraken has never had a breach. And I know some good people at that exchange, and I trust that they won't steal your money on purpose, and I trust that they're competent enough not to let someone else steal your money. Having said that, when you buy bitcoin, and if it's any significant amount, do not on an exchange. That is literally just keeping it like at a bank. What's the point. Get a hard wallet, get something like a treasor, and you know, have your own private keys, basically private keys, that is what your own bank is. It's a matter of just writing down a bunch of words and like burying them in your backyard and remembering a pin If you want easy access to it at home, and that way, no one can get your big coin unless they specifically know you bought it and they come over to your house with a wrench.
Speaker 2: Can you make the face General now says, for five dollars that Jones made when you told him you're a monarch as seventeen seventy six, I didn't make a face and I didn't mention that, so we'll leave that one. We'll leave that question the side. But thank you for that five dollars.
Speaker 1: General.
Speaker 2: Now, all right, everybody, this was a great discussion. I'm going to add her book by the way to the show description that she just sent me, So if you're watching this in the next few days, be sure and check out her book and subscribe to me. You can get my books and Jamie's books at our website. That's what Plair Colleagueood wanted to sign copies rite for Christmas time, wake your friends and relatives up, get miss Julia's book about bitcoin. That will be some hype hype Christmas conversations about them.
Speaker 4: Bitcoins and give it to your priests and bitcoin.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: Yes, we want to have empowered Orthodox people in the future, so thank you. Great conversation Julia, much appreciated.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much, have a good night you too, Bye bye.
Speaker 1: Hi