Speaker 1: Something you should go something you should know, brought to you by Genesis gooldira dot com. That is also something you should know. You could put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Genesis Gold Group is the only IRA backed by physical gold and silver. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide now at Genesis gooldira dot com. Excited it is right now with art from A one preferred and first of all art.
Speaker 2: Thanks for joining me. How you doing, sir?
Speaker 3: We are doing tourist again.
Speaker 2: Thank you for hacking and again at A one.
Speaker 1: You guys do a lot of different things. You do dry event cleaning, you do air dot cleaning, you do chimney cleaning. And something we've not really talked about is air indoor air quality testing. But that's something that you do as well, right.
Speaker 3: That is correct. Yes, it is part of helping the customer to really determine and find out what they have. So what we do. We set up some machines, We collect samples, they are sent to a source party lab. They're the ones that analyze it. They send us a report with their findings and so what that does It helps us to better serve the customer and to better understand their needs when it comes to them cleaning their air ducks or their dryer vans, or you know other particles that might be in the home that they're not really aware of that would help them also with their indoor air quality and then just help them to breathe better.
Speaker 1: And this matters every time of the year, but this time of year probably matters more because it's getting chilly outside. Now we're not spending nearly as much time outside, which means we're inside almost all the time, right.
Speaker 3: That is correctly, and you know, the same dirty air and contaminants that are circulating throughout your home or building business is just going around and around. There's surely not going anywhere unless we come in and we are removing.
Speaker 1: And it's important for people to change their air filters on their furnace. That's something that everybody should do all the time, but so many times we don't think about out the air ducks, all of the air ducks that are taking that air all over the home. If you haven't cleaned that in a while, it's a good idea to reach out to a one preferred because they can help you get that on the schedule and take care of that and then while they're there, help with an indoor air quality test as well. What is the best way for somebody to connect with you and what does that process look like?
Speaker 3: Hard so they can definitely look us stop on our website at a one prefer that can they can give our office a call here in two falls at six oh five three six eight forty eighty eight and the process, you know, we can go a couple of different ways. So if the customer wants to do an indoor air quality test prior to cleaning the duck work, we can do such. If they decide, you know, we just want to clean the duck work, and then after the fact we can as the air. We can certainly do that. We can come back forty eight to later and do the test and then once it comes back then well no, you know, sometimes you have homes that have mold. Male do that type of scenario where you know, cases might be a little more extreme, but it gives the customer the confidence to know exactly by an a license samples what surally in their building and in their home.
Speaker 2: Very nice. Now again the thing is nice.
Speaker 1: This is something that you should be doing all the time anytime, but this time of year when we're spending more time inside, it matters even more. And if there's somebody in your family that struggles with allergies or you know, this time of year, if you've got people that have, you know, the sniffles, and you're trying to figure out what it is, it could be something literally in the duct work. So I would suggest you reach out and talk to Art and the crew at A one Preferred and what is the best way for them to get a hold of you once again.
Speaker 3: Area code six or five thirty six eight forty eighty eight.
Speaker 2: Art, Thank you so much, sir, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Thank you again.
Speaker 1: Preferred your preferred choice, and if you want to reach out, I'll give you that number as well, six oh five three six eight four zero eight eight. You can also find them online at A one Preferred dot com.
Speaker 2: And Something you Should Know.
Speaker 1: Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesisgoldira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the Gold Standard. Get a free Gold and Silver guide now at Genesis gooldra dot com.