Speaker 1: But yeah, if Christians were more authentic with their faith, I.
Speaker 2: Think it would reach more people.
Speaker 1: And like you said, there is a bullshit meter for sure, and like saying something like that, say the word bullshit like in your podcast right now, people would clip that and be like, I'm going to unfollow jesse speaks because he said that word one time, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean.
Speaker 1: And I hate that tiny little thing that I feel like a lot of Christians do. This man found the Lord, he got baptized, all right, how was the baptism.
Speaker 2: Was it a full submersion? Was he you know? Was it just his head and ears? Because if it's not, then it's not legit.
Speaker 1: And it's like it's so many technicalities, bro that That's the one thing I don't like. I feel like Christians sway new believers to not be Christians, you know what I mean. And it's a scary thing. And I feel like that's what's wrong with obviously the church. I'm not a big fan of the politics and the corruption of church.
Speaker 2: I'm here to expose those things. What's going on? Everybody.
Speaker 1: My name is Jessin Speaks, and I'm with Justin on the Prometheus Less.
Speaker 3: Let's dive in the disclaimer to the fair season Karen's out There, Oh Dare You ill? Guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds and grow.
Speaker 4: We're not what we want.
Speaker 3: If you are looking for an echo chamber viewer and listener discretion.
Speaker 2: Did you talk about extreme?
Speaker 5: What is happening? And what is up? Hold out your glass because we're about to feel it up.
Speaker 4: All things continually lead back to serpents, dragons, fairies, nepheline, and fallen angels. In the distance looms a mystical mountain. As Mike Kaiser used to say, if it's in the Bible and it's weird, it's probably important. At its peak, a great fire burns, concealing the Prometheus lens.
Speaker 5: This development of this knowledge being talked about within the mystery schools.
Speaker 4: An ancient artifact said to reveal the hidden truth within a deliberately darkened world.
Speaker 2: There is a hidden history that's been deliberately obscated from the.
Speaker 5: People's ol world.
Speaker 4: Join us as we travel and explore the vast unknown. It's a hero's journey with dragons to slay, damsels to save, and innumerable treasures to hoard.
Speaker 5: Torches high the Smithsonian they call wind of a giant's belt, would send their agents out to get it.
Speaker 4: But it takes courage to move forward, to move out of the shadows, out of the unreality that we think of, this reality.
Speaker 5: We are all on the hero's journey.
Speaker 4: Mankind has been in contact with and influenced by extraterrestrials.
Speaker 5: Leave the sitient mound of bull feathers out of it.
Speaker 1: Look at it from a different perspective, different perspective, different.
Speaker 5: Hey, what is happening and what is up? Hold out your glass because I'm about to fill it up. Welcome to the Prometheus Lens podcast, the place where the conversations are always enlightening. I'm your host, Justin and here we like to use the allegory of the Prometheus Lens to take a second look at everything. Hey, if you knew to the channel, welcome to the Hero's Journey. Hit that like button, Hit that subscribe button. Be sure to check out all my social media is down below. Check me out on my various platforms. That'd be much much appreciated. Well, guys, I'd like to welcome you to another just fantastic show. This is a gentleman that I've been following for almost two years now and been really inspired by his reels and just the work he does. Man, he is a maniac. He's a with what he does, and he loves what he does because it comes through in his work. Man. But I like to welcome to the show Jesse from Jesse Speaks. Thank you so much for your time, Jesse.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Man, Hey, dude, I appreciate the invite. Man, glad to be here.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I was talking to you pre ro. I was like, I've been following you for about two years now and you got just a massive following. The Lord has blessed it, yes, And I was just like, man, I'm want to reach out to this guy. The worst thing can happen is he ignore me. Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, honestly, man, I'm happy you did bro, and I'm happy the way you did it because you kept going and pushing and pushing. And the thing is, it's like I get buried by so many comments that don't ever mean to be rude or mean or ever even pass up on an opportunity to talk about God and life, you know what I mean? With another fellow human being. But I'm glad you did because definitely got my attention. I'm happy to be here, man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's just my personality. I've told a lot of my podcasting friends because Lord's blessed my show, and I've had a lot of you know, big name guests in these circles, and a lot of guys are just like, how did you get you know, Steve Quail on your show? How did you get Timothy Alberino. I'm like, right, I asked, And the ones that didn't respond, I just emailed them once a month consistently until they've probably either seen my email or got tired of reading my email.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's funny, though, man. Consistency Rhot's king in every aspect.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's old saying that I love so much. I had it tattooed on my arm. Dripping water hollow stone, not by force, but with persistence.
Speaker 2: That's right, bro.
Speaker 1: I've actually seen some videos like on Facebook and stuff where you got the stones being carved out by that one drop. That's all it takes. I take a little while, but you know, eventually, man, you're gonna break through.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Well, for those that have not found you, which I find that hard pressed. I was even talking to my mother and I was describing you, and she says, yes, I've seen his video. You know, even my mother knew who you were.
Speaker 2: Thank God for moms. Dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, our biggest cheerleaders.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's the truth. Man. My mom was a lot so she would feel the same.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, for those that have not found your content, just kind of give everybody an introduction to you know, who Jesse is, what your content is, and what you do for sure.
Speaker 1: So basically, you know, I've been a big fan of obviously Christianity. I'm a believer in Jesus Christ, and I'm a big fan of science. I'm also a big fan of philosophy. So I found a way to kind of converge all these things together, compile them all together, i should say. And I wanted to build like some sort of like online convenience store, right like you can follow me, you can get your fix on any of those three topics, all of them with the umbrella of Christianity and bringing people to the light and to the truth. And I felt that after I did that, man, you know, like I said about two years in posts, you know, before we got into this, it was about two years and then all of a sudden, I started seeing there's a lot of people that kind.
Speaker 2: Of relate to it. They feel the same way.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of intrinsic questions I think every human being has, and I'm just trying to offer you know, I don't want to say unbiased, but majority of it is pretty unbiased opinions and thoughts and other specialists that have been on my account or on my podcast to kind of help to answer these deep intrinsic questions that we all have. And I feel that a lot of people like it, and I just continue doing it every single day. Man, I haven't missed a beat.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, because you're consistently putting out at least, you know, two to three reels every single day.
Speaker 2: It's it's madhouse, bro, it is.
Speaker 1: My wife has to come in the room and be like, you know, it's time to eat, and I'm like, oh yeah, I forgot I have to eat, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, being a human man, you know, and all.
Speaker 5: These exactly, Well, what was the trigger factor? I mean what you just scrolling one day and hey man, I could do that. You've seen some guy that inspired you how did that? I'll just get started.
Speaker 1: So a good question, man. So I was a barber for fifteen years, and it was a great run. I don't regret any bit of it, but I will say that it wasn't I mean itw was.
Speaker 2: The last fifteen years.
Speaker 1: Started feeling that it wasn't maybe satisfying, you know, like I felt like there was so much more that I had to offer the world and it was not between, you know, in the in the confines of the barbershop. Although I love cutting hair and I feel like I traveled the world without ever leaving the barbershop, having so many great conversations with people and leading people to God and just helping them out in every way I can.
Speaker 2: I was like, there's got to be a bigger way.
Speaker 1: If I had this kind of a heart sitting here for fifteen minutes on somebody's hair, there's got to be a way that I can expand it. And I sat there, Honestly, bro, I tell people this story everything every time I can.
Speaker 2: I sat here on the.
Speaker 1: Office floor and I looked up at my popcorn ceiling and I said, God, you know you brought me this far. I got a wife, I got a kid, now I got, you know, a home and all these great things you'd get as being an adult, right you start leveling up in life. But there was still that feeling deep down inside that I could not quite answer. And I asked God, you know, like what do you want me to do? And he literally was telling me, Bro, like when I was laying there on the ground, He's like, you know, you should try TikTok. He had on TikTok and share the things that you like, the little hobby things that you research, because I'll be watching Jordan Peterson before I even blew up, Bro, I've been watching Joe Rogan and asked, you know, the creepy Creatures and stuff like that, like all these different podcasts that were just like super conspiracy.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: But then at the same note, I also loved Christianity and God and I wanted to answer those questions. And that's why I kind of put them all together, bro. And that's that's something that I like to tell a lot of people too. It's like, you might not know exactly what God is going to put you on in this world, right, but he will create a path for you to start following based off the purpose that he put inside of your heart, and as you follow and progress through that, it seems like he just keeps opening all these doors of opportunity. And that's where I kind of just went with him.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's awesome too, because just knowing that, because with me, I listened to a lot of those podcasts like you were talking about and was fascinated by them, and I love Jordan Peterson, yeah, and all those similar interests. And I was always a big history and ever since I read Michael Heyser's Unseen Realm, I see the Bible with this supernatural you know, set of glasses now, yes, right, and it's like when I look at everything, it all filters, thugh, So it doesn't matter. So conspiracy theory, Bigfoot, ancient loss, civilizations, right, all of these fascinating subjects filter right through the supernatural worldview of the Bible. And I was like, there's lots of podcasts that talks about you know, X, Y or Z, but I like X Y n Z and I think I can tie them all together, so let's just try that.
Speaker 1: That's right, bron, You're absolutely right. I mean, honestly, dude, I'm a big fan of just if you seek the truth. The truth is the thing that you base everything off of, right Like it's the strongest substance in the entire universe. You know, God has based his word off truth. His word is truth. So if it's bigfoot, throw bigfoot out the truth. And if it's sticks, it's sticks, it's truth.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Like the truth thinking a fatal way, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So I'm a big fan of that superro that's cool.
Speaker 5: And what's cool is now that I know that you were a barber. Yeah, you could even do you a little side show cutting people's hair in a podcast, because I mean that's a therapy session in itself.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Hey do that's a great idea. Set it up like in the barbershop itself, and then just talk like a one on one with somebody, Just call.
Speaker 2: It one on one.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 2: That's cool to write that down. Bro.
Speaker 5: Well, out of all the guests and stuff that you've had, do you have anybody that's like a dream guest for you, that was somebody that you were just so excited to get And.
Speaker 1: I will say, yeah, I mean I grew up with doctor Kent Hoven and I saw that you had posted some things about him too, And when I had him on it was kind of like, you know, he was very big into obviously, like creationism, right, like explaining dinosaurs and the the atmosphere, the firmament, the high oxygen levels and things like that. So when I kind of like how you were saying before, you kind of compile that and put that through the truth of the Bible of the lens and it kind of it makes all It makes a lot of sense, you know. So when I was younger, I was very fascinated with stuff like that. So when I had him as my guest, it was cool to ask him some really deep questions. Like one of the questions I asked actually asked him because he's really big into rocks too, you know, different layers and sediments, sary rocks and and just.
Speaker 2: Dinosaurs, you know.
Speaker 1: So I was like, do you believe that maybe you know the way that the Bible describes Heaven the gates or the walls of Heaven with all these different stones Jasper, you know, I think I don't think diamond's actually in there, though, but you know the different precious stones that make up the walls. And I said, do you think that heaven is actually a spiritual place or do you think it's a physical place? And he, you know, flat out agreed and said that, you know, I believe it's a physical place, like I don't. I think that when we say the words like spiritual or using words like spirit, it could very well be energy. It could just be something we just don't quite understand one hundred percent. But I do think that, you know, when New Jerusalem comes down as the Bible describes it, I think it's going to be a physical place. Bro you know, but just things like that. So when I had him, I guess, going back to the question, it was cool to kind of answer some of those deeper questions I had for him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and with me. I mean, I grew up in church my whole life. So it's like after you get told something so many times, it kind of loses its value. It's yeah, I know, you know, Jesus died on the crossroom. My sins, yes, I know, become calls and yeah, and it's like once you start digging for some of these truths, it's you start to see that this is something you can see, you can feel, touch and taste, and it's tangible. It's no longer just something that you blindly believe it is real. It just solidifies your faith and excites you and gives you a firm foundation to stand upon.
Speaker 1: I think if we can somehow relay that to a lot of the people that are, you know, either agnostic skeptics or a theist man. Like, it's not this whimsical, magical, abstract world. It's a real world that God has given us here. It's got principles, it's got laws, physics governing, you know, any government behind it, you know what I mean, like a certain state, you know, like elemental states. It's like, this world is legit, bro, It's real, you know. And I feel that when we get to heaven, like the word of God is still the word of God. It is truth, right, So truth is eternal, That same truth, the same words that are written in the Bible are going to be the same truth in the same laws, same rules that are in heaven, because it's the same God that spoke it. Whenever he speaks doesn't come back void to him. So for me, when you study and speak the truth here on earth, it's almost like tapping into little glimpses of Heaven, and we can apply it here. You start reaping the benefits of heaven, of blessings, of seeing the supernatural happen here on earth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you start to see now that science is slowly starting to catch up with scripture. I'll never forget the video, but I did forget the scientist's name, but it was a scientist and he was talking about the stones in heaven and you're talking about that kind of reminded me. And he was talking about how that those stones alone, along with our science, now confirms that the Bible is the divine inspired word of God. Because he was talking about all those stones listed are the twelve stones in the Priestly epod. But all of those stones, scientists have took them and cut them into slivers and put them underneath a microscope and shined pure light through them for our version of purest light. And it turns out that all those stones are in isotropics. And what that means is is when you shine pure light through it, every color of the rainbow et spectrum. Yes, she's out and all these fantastic patterns and stuff. And he was like, so our puny version of pure lot can do that. Imagine, you know, Christ walking in the streets and it says that he is.
Speaker 1: The light up brother is going to light up. I don't think our mortal human eyes could even understand what that would look like, Bro, I mean, we only see you. I think what three seven percent of the color light spectrum now matter? The new bodies or they have to be new bodies to fully immerse ourselves in.
Speaker 2: The glory of God.
Speaker 5: M hmm.
Speaker 2: But that's really cool that you looked into that.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all that stuff, man, But with with what you do, Jesse, what do you find that far as Christian content is lacking or what would you like to see more of?
Speaker 1: I would like to see more people be real with themselves. I feel like a lot of Christian's Christian content creators, they regurgitate a lot of content. And I like to feel when I when I'm learning from somebody or when I'm lear listening to somebody's testimony, I want to feel something. I want to feel that you've been through some real hurt pain. Show me where God saved your life. Do it in a way where it's like uncensored.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like I feel like everyone they have a real, deep, real true story and then they just throw all of these like cookie cutter googly eyed Christian filters over top of it, which makes it so soft, and it's like, yeah, it's easy to digest, but it's like for someone like me, man, like I've been through some stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you've been through some stuff.
Speaker 1: We're older, you know, like we've been We got experience in life, We've seen some stuff like you don't have to lie to me or make it sugar cookie, you know, sugarcoat it, like be real. So I feel like the problem with Christian kit content creators man right now, I feel like as they like to regurgitate, they see something go viral, they just copy paste stick it up there.
Speaker 2: So I end up.
Speaker 1: You know, I do do that sometimes, and I do that just to keep the algorithm, please, because you've got to play into this.
Speaker 2: It's a whole thing, bro.
Speaker 1: You know, you gotta keep the algorithm somewhat savvy about what you're posting out there because it can see engines burning, and as the engines are burning, it allows that to promote your content further. So I'll do that in the introm of me looking up some really deep stuff like a Joe Rogan two hour long podcast or Steven Meyer talking about evolution creationism, you know what I mean, like stuff like that, and then I'll take that and then break it all up and then send it out. So I wish more Christians were more more attuned to discovering the essence of God through all of these different outlets and then compiling them together and then being able to deliver it in a in a good manner, you know.
Speaker 2: M So that's that's what I would say.
Speaker 5: And with me too, like I connect better with with people, like you were saying, when they're they're more real. And I think that is because it's kind of like uh, Carl Jung and Joseph Campbell with the Hero of a Thousand Faces, you are seeing someone on their hero's journey. Yes, and if you actually can encapsulate that in a show and then follow along, I mean not just even follow along, but you're following along on this person's journey. They're they're going into the unknown, they're slaying the dragon, rescuing the damsel, and coming out on the other end with this boon, this prize of great wealth, you know, which is the is the Prometheus fire. Symbolically, it's knowledge and that's the one thing Christ said that that we suffer from a lack of and giving that boon to other people and passing that that that fire of Christ, and a lot of people get hung up on the well, I gotta do, you know, what's popular. I gotta do what gets the clicks in the views. And a lot of people usually have a pretty good bullshit meter.
Speaker 1: Yes, to be frank, that's exactly right, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: And I was gonna put into that a little bit too, is that Yeah, no, no, I do agree. Sorry, no, you're good.
Speaker 1: But yeah, if Christians were more authentic with their faith, I think it would reach more people. And like you said, there is a bullshit meter for sure, and like saying something like that, saying the word bullshit like in your podcast right now, people would clip that and be like, I'm gonna unfollow Jesse speaks because he said that word one time, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean?
Speaker 1: And I hate that tiny little thing that I feel like a lot of Christians do.
Speaker 2: This man found the Lord. He got baptized, all right, How was the baptism? Was it a full submersion? Was he you know? Was it just his head and ears?
Speaker 1: Because if it's not, then it's not legit, and it's like it's so many technicalities. Bro that that's the one thing I don't like. I feel like Christians sway new believers to not be Christians, you know what I mean. And it's a scary thing. And I feel like that's what's wrong with obviously the church. I'm not a big fan of the politics and the corruption of church. I'm here to expose those things. Like I got my wife, grandmother, she lives with us, and she was saying, like, you know, I don't even want to be called a Christian anymore because it's got a bad name to it. I'm just like, well, that's not you know, that's not how we do that. We don't just develop a bad name and just change the name. Like we we stand strong and we reverse those side effects of all the bad people that made Christian Christian the wordage for Christian a bad thing.
Speaker 6: Hi, everybody, I'm Chris vic I'm the founder of Squatch Survival Gear, and today I'm here to talk to you about some of our most popular packs. In twenty seventeen, I found it Squatched Survival Gear because I was tired of seeing low quality mass parts packs flooding the American market. I decided I'd make a pact that was one hundred percent designed and manufactured in the United States, and today I'm here to talk to you about some of our most popular packs. This is the Knighthawler, was designed for EBC and travelers. As you can see, it's small. It's roughly ten by twelve inches. Designed for everyday carry. To pass through pad allows you to put it on your luggage when you travel. This is the Rugaru, very civilianized, lots of attachment points. This is a twenty five liter pack. We designed it for a little lighter load. I you need more than the night Howler, you should try this. This is the Mothman. Very similar to the Rugaru, roughly the same size, but it's designed for carrying a much heavier load. The removable waste belt will help you carry that extra load. Russ Scott your retaining strap if you're going to take that on a on a travel trip.
Speaker 2: This is the Cockamor.
Speaker 6: This would be your first seventy two hour pack. As we used to say in the Army. It comes with an internal frame, totally adjustable straps, heavily padded. You can carry heavy loads, carry lots of Gear. This is the Rockape. It's a forty five liter pack, same internal frame, same great padded straps that you like, with a few extra features. If you're wondering what's with all the crazy names, well that's because finding one hundred percent American maid is as hard as finding bigfoot in the woods.
Speaker 4: When you're ready to.
Speaker 6: Carry our packs, contact us at Squatchdbrova, gear dot com or any of our social medias.
Speaker 5: Hey, what is going on? Guys?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 5: Are you enjoying the show? Are you just geeking out and binge watching every minute the Prometheus Lynch podcast that you've got available, and now you've found yourself at the end of the line. It's like, Man, I've seen them all. I'm all caught up now, I just got to wait till every Monday at eight pm Easter Standard for the Lives. Heymy, let you in on a little secret.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: We've got this thing called the All Access Pass, and there is tons of exclusive members only content there. We have all kinds of episodes. You get these episodes forty eight hours early. You get monthly q and a's, and access to the private Facebook community and so much more that it's coming on down the line. And it's your way of supporting the show and help me to keep doing what I love to do and what you obviously enjoy. So head on over to the website prometheuslynspodcast dot com and sign up. See you guys on the other side.
Speaker 1: We have to stand up and fix it, man Like, we don't just change names through that's a very uh, you know, liberal thing to do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, reappropriate, And that's something that I tell people too, is on my show. Is even when I first started this, I knew that it would act as a ministry, but I felt I needed to put up my defensive walls, you know, and I said, this is not a ministry. This is looking into the Bible and seeing how all these things filter through a biblical lens. But this is not, you know, a ministry. And the only reason I felt that I needed to do that is because of a lot of narrow minded Christians are so eager to light their orches and grab their pitchforks and come after you for saying you know shit or if you go like me, for instance, I go on a lot of secular podcasts. I've been on podcasts that have the name cult yeah in their name, and they have some foul language and stuff, and it's like, how else are we supposed to reach these people and spread the light if we are staying curled up in our closets with our candle.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Bro, that's exactly right, That's exactly honestly, that's one of the I'll take that from me, Bro, because I agree. That's exactly why I started the whole Jesse Speaks thing too. It's that I needed to be real with people and you don't reach you know, what do they say about the church being a hospital for broken people? You know what I mean, Like, after you get healed up and you find God, you have to go back out and you got to bring the people to the hospital.
Speaker 2: Dude. We got to fix the lost, or we got to find the you know, we got to find the lost and bring them to Christ.
Speaker 1: And you don't do that at church, bro, because this is clearly where one's happy and safe.
Speaker 2: You know, like, we got to go venture out.
Speaker 1: Man, and you're gonna run into people who are gonna say cuss words or even be drinking in front of you. That means that you just completely avoid them, like they're so lost you can't, Like, come on, man, you got to get some thick skin, you know what I mean, just as.
Speaker 5: Be so holier than now, because even if you're not being that way, you come off that way like you're too good to be around people like that. And when you read our book, and this is one thing that I found so fascinating about the Bible, was if this was something made up, that a bunch of guys got together and conspired to make this, you know, fake religion with this fake messiah, they did a really crappy job because the people in there are so flawed. You know. David was a peep in tom Yeah, and he was an adulterer and then he turned around and was a murderer and murdered this woman's husband so he could take her. Yeah. Yeah, so and you look through I mean, that's just one example. I could go all day long about the flawed people that God used and done great things. It shows our humanity and how broken we are. So it's like we need to be real, like you said, we need to be real and be like, Hey, I'm the type of guy that if I smash my finger with a hammer, a four letter word is gonna come out. Yeah, immediately after I'm gonna be like God forgive me, you know what I mean, You can get the conviction of the Holy Spirit, but it's like we are all humans and we just need to you know. Like it said, and I think was it Matthew said, remove the log from your own eye before you try to remove a spect from another. And good old boy terms, that means minds you own business because you're never going to fix you. So if you you fix, you don't worry about everybody.
Speaker 2: Got a lot of work on your hands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, take that log out, bro, Absolutely, dude. I like that you said though, because the Bible, you know, I've always heard it like it's a mirror reflecting back on you. You It speaks to you as the individual as you're reading, because the Holy Spirit, and it's those exact almost like I don't want say social cues, but like human cues. Like you said, King David has done all these sinful things and he's he's very similar to everybody else in the world. And that man, as soon as someone can get attached to the Bible, someone who's never unders you, understood God, when they read the Bible, those pages are going to scream to them. They're going to see themselves in it and they're going to get that healing. And it's because it's not that judgmental of a book, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's not that kind of book you beat someone over the head with.
Speaker 1: It's the kind of book that the person that's presenting it is also in the same.
Speaker 2: On the same stand as the person that needs it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That it's a very equal playing field. And we all need Jesus period.
Speaker 5: Yes. And that's the thing is like the Holy Spirit with me. Everybody talks about you know, oh God told me that I'm going to be blessed and I'm going to start this business, and you know all these different kind of stuff and I'm like, yeah, well that's great. But it's like, man, the God and Holy Spirit I deal with, He's always making me feel little, humbling me, yes right, and lovingly correcting me.
Speaker 2: All the time, like bro, yeah.
Speaker 5: So it's like constantly you have this mirror in front of you and you're seeing how messed up and how ugly you are and how screwed up you are. Yes, but he still loves you and accepts you as you are. And then that should give you a spirit of humility and grace. And then that should project to the other people in the world because once you realize how messed up and how screwed up you are, but you were loved and accepted anyway, Yes, and you should give that to other people as well.
Speaker 2: That's right. That's exactly right, man.
Speaker 1: I mean just speaking on like big business and stuff, man, like just talking about just doing TikTok and just social media in general. As a content creator, Christian content creators, like, you're running into that a lot, you know, like you're sitting here. You get into a humanistic mind and you're like, all right, God, how do I scale this business?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, and it's like whoa hold up, freeze, this is never yours. This was never yours. I've entrusted you with it because you were deserving of it, you know, through God, you know, deserving of it because you wanted it, you needed it, or.
Speaker 2: I needed it for you, you know, God speaking to us.
Speaker 1: And it's like, yeah, I will accept this, but it's it could be taken away at any moment, you know what I mean. Like is if I decide to drop the mantle, put out the fire, and I decide to just never come to work, God will give this to somebody else, you know what I mean. So, like I always try to make what you got to. You got to make sure that God is first. Otherwise you don't see the fruit in the work. You don't see the fruit in what you're doing and presenting or even on these kind of podcasts.
Speaker 2: But like I we're doing right now. Like if I was all about myself, I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Be humble, you know what I mean? And humble is the reason that God has put me here. I want to speak to, you know, the smaller podcasters. I want to speak to the celebrities in which I have, and I want to cover that whole thing because I feel that's where the people are. Man, that's where God wants me to speak on all levels with this, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And that's something too, is like with my experience, a lot of you know, quote unquote Christian you know, podcasters and content creators in the granted, we're all human, you know, we all have our downfalls, but it's like it's very easy for the devil to get in and give you that greedy mind mentality and like different content creators, but like, oh I'm too big to work with that little person. I worked hard to get where I'm at, and as soon as I bring them on my show, they're going to get access to all my people that I work so hard. No, I'm going to be a gatekeeper. And it's it's like that doesn't man, We're supposed to be batting for the same team here.
Speaker 2: That's right, That's exactly right, dude.
Speaker 1: I mean, dude, Yeah, if if any in any which way I possibly could help to elevate even this guys right here, Bro, Like I want you guys, all my people, guys go check them out, you know what I mean. Like, it's all about like you said, it's it's the voices getting heard people. I mean you mean, you could literally, Bro do the same exact thing, but you, Doc Brown, are gonna say it differently than Jesse speaks would and your personality, the way you look, the way your voice sounds, everything about you is different than me, you know what I mean, Because we're all individual people. Even though we're, like you said, batting for the same team, you're gonna get a different assortment of audience. But no matter what, we're gonna we're gonna be batting for the same king.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like a flavored ice cream. Man, we got to make sure we have all the flavors that everybody likes. I just want to be in the nutty you know, butter pecan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be the pale vanilla bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I thought that's funny.
Speaker 5: Well, with all the conversations and stuff that you've had, what has been I guess the most impactful part per to you?
Speaker 2: Hmm?
Speaker 1: I think, uh, you know, I had one not too long ago with a rapper, American rapper named Mesis. I don't know if you ever listened to some of his music before, but he's known to be this very controversial rapper. He's been you know, uh, he's got very political, you know, views on certain things, and a lot of people find him controversial of course, but he's.
Speaker 2: Not that you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like he he showed me there's another side to this whole thing, that there's a basically, like you were saying that there's there's types of Christians that you say the word shit and they run away. Then you got the ones that can handle it. And basically, what he's done, he's created an audience of people that can handle who he is. And that audience is looking forward uh and and and happy that Mesis.
Speaker 2: Is on this journey with God. But Mesis is very real.
Speaker 1: He's very real with his audience, and he's real with himself and the fact that the way he makes his music, he will cuss in his music. But when you talk to Mesis one on one and like I have you see that he's just like you and me. We were just people trying to figure this thing out called life. So when I like when I got to actually speak to him, and it was very cool.
Speaker 2: And then shortly after I got another rapper friend.
Speaker 1: Named Jericho and they actually met up out and I think it was like Tennessee or something, and he hits me up and he's like, Bro, guess who I got right next to me. I'm like ooh, And he sends a picture of him and Mesis. So it's like the Holy Spirit bro is just moving. Like it was a privilege and an honor to have him on the podcast, but it's even cooler to know that I'm friends with Jericho who also knows him too. And it's like God always presents people like a stepping stone, opportunity to opportunity if I'm going to take it or not, and I've noticed that that was That was one of the reasons why I liked that podcast, I guess is what I'm trying to say is that it opened the door to just a different kind of philosophy, a different type of mentality and way of thinking, very similar to how me and you are doing right now right no matter how big I guess, maybe no matter how big you are of a celebrity, we can still come down and talk like brothers.
Speaker 5: Yeah you know, yeah, amen, ye like but yeah, mine was like that because I was that nerdy guy that what was weird. And I tell people this is how I know that it's God, because I was. I was always a smart guy, you know, or at least my mother said I was. I just didn't apply myself, you know. I was too busy chasing girls and drugs, and I mean I went down a pretty dark path for a long time, which I know that's you know, very rare. Nobody does that.
Speaker 2: But nobody has ever done, no Center amongst us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like Phil Robins said, I was always a C plus average guy and I just done that to get by. Never liked to read. But it was like in twenty twelve, I discovered Trey Smith from God in a Nutshell, and he opened my mind all this stuff. Then I just started reading and I could not stop. I just constantly reading two or three books at a time. And then once I started this show, I actually started getting to have conversations with these guys that basically, you know, Red peeled me and showed me all this cool, fascinating stuff right there in front of my face, in the bible of my entire life. So I was like, like that kid in the candy store that what are you calling the roadies behind the scenes out of guns and Roses concert.
Speaker 1: I was, yeah, yes, Well, I mean these are the people that inspired you, bro. They ignited something in you that you didn't really knew you had, and so you stumbled across it and then there was that fire that got lit. So I mean, of course you pay hobbage to the ones that.
Speaker 2: Grew you or you know, exposed you to it.
Speaker 5: And I should say yeah, So I told people for a long time it was like I could easily say, you know, I do this all for the Lord and for the kingdom. It's like, nah, Lord knows how to get you and put you in a position where you'll work best for him, whether you like it or not. So it's like he used my selfish desires to learn all this stuff and talk to all these guys and used it for his glory, right right.
Speaker 2: You flipped it, man, Yeah.
Speaker 5: So it's like, yeah, I don't care if anybody's watching, I'm enjoying the hall out of myself.
Speaker 2: Yay, dude, that's exactly it, man.
Speaker 1: And I like what you said though, too, is that you weren't a big reader growing up, and then you became one because you were interested in something. And I think, man, that's that fire, bro, because I'm the same way. I was not a big reader, but I will be reading NonStop like Christian Apologetics books now, like you know, like got the Jordan Peterson.
Speaker 2: Book, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like I'm over here just reading, like well, I try to read as much as I can in between posting every day. But for the most part, you fall in love with something new, bro, And it's different. It's a different discipline too, because it's like sitting there reading. I honestly, ran, I personally like reading out of a book rather than on my phone because you can really sit there and immerse yourself in it. And of course growing up, there was always an opportunity for us, and we were like, no, this is not for us. But when the subject hits, it hits.
Speaker 5: It does, and it takes the right thing just to grab you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no it does. Man. So like, do you do you mind if I asked you a couple of questions too?
Speaker 5: No, you go where I am and just kind of just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of filling in a little bit. So what what made you come to know Jesus Christ? Like, out of all the gods in the world, why was it this one?
Speaker 5: Well, honestly it was. It was not. Honestly, it wasn't a choice to begin with. It was just a byproduct of my environment. You know. I'm from East Tennessee, so I was raised in the Bible Belt, true, and all my family were church goers. So by the time I was a little kid, I was in church every time the doors were open. But I was always fascinated by the Bible. And I was that annoying kid, probably to the teacher that would ask me in questions because I just had to know everything. You know. Yeah, Noah's arc you know, how did he get them on the boat? How many were there? Again? How old was Heah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my grandpa live that long.
Speaker 5: How come Goliath was that big? What was wrong with him? Yeah? So I was always fascinated with the Bible, and then got saved, or at least I thought I did. I just I seen everybody going up front and bound their heads and people praying over them, and I was like, you know what's going on up here? You know. My grandma was like, they're getting saved, you know, so now they're not going to go to Hell. And I was just like, oh, I don't want to go to hell.
Speaker 2: Sign me up?
Speaker 5: Can I go? You know, and went up there. And then once I went to uh high school and started driving, you know, that's when the full rebellion set in. But it wasn't honest till.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 5: Maybe seventh or eighth grade. I had a traumatic experience, and I just I lived out in the mountains, and I always loved walking through the woods. So I was like, well, I'm just going to go for a walk. I was always drawn to the woods. And I remember I was just walking up through the woods and there was this spot that I always liked to go to. Everybody's got their spots, you know, But halfway up the mountain it just leveled off completely, and there was all these stones, like a circular pattern all over the place up there. And I always liked to just go up there and sit in the rocks. And there was a perfect circle in the canopy up there. You could, you know, see the sky and stuff. Yeah, And I'd go up there and just be alone and sit with my thoughts. And I was up there, and I was just crying out to God, man, and I'll never forget it. I just started to say in the Center's prayer and praying for help and stuff. And I remember with my eyes closed and the head bowed. The clouds just broke open, and the sun just beat down on my head and I felt that warmth. Wh o me. Man, Yes, that's when I knew. I was like I wasn't say before, but I am now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so good bro. I love hearing those stories and the days the angels rejoice, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like that's killer mm hmm. I wish more people about you, stand it. Yeah. Oh well, my story's a little different.
Speaker 1: Mine was more so, like you know, my dad was very abusive growing up when to my mom and my I got three other brothers, one old or too younger, we lived out in the farm in the middle of nowhere. My dad was very tyrannical, so he liked to bring us all out there on this property. We had like forty acres in the middle of nowhere, about thirty forty five minutes from town. And you know, he just was able to be a tyrant out there and very abusive, and we couldn't escape. So it was kind of like a moment where I try to pull everything out of myself to get myself out of the situation, and not just myself, but my brothers and my mom, which I care about and cared about, you know, of course.
Speaker 2: And uh, I remember about fourteen years.
Speaker 1: Old, man, I was in my dad's old shed and listening to a Creed album and I just laid there on the floor and I was like, God.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I'm in this situation. You brought me into this.
Speaker 1: You know, I know you exist because I can I can feel you, you know what I mean, Like I know the consciousness is there, you know, and like I can, I can feel it through myself, you know, like I'm being pulled to you. And uh, it's probably because you know, even as a young kid, my mom showed me a book, which obviously the Bible. I mean, sorry, they showed me the Bible, but it was that is the It is the book yeah, Proverbs in the Bible. And there was an illustration of King Solomon about to cut a baby in half. I don't know if you recall the story about you know, the mother. A true mother would scream, we would scream out if it was her own child, and sure enough she did, and King Solomon knew that that was the mother. But that story stuck out to me when I was six, right, and I was a raised Christian or anything like that. My mom just kind of hinted on it, you know, throughout my life growing up. And then when I was fourteen to kind of all collide it together, and I was like, listen, if this story is true, and this wisdom is true, and this Bible is true that you showed me when I was a child, please get me out of the situation with my family. And then I laid there on the floor. Man, I just felt the Holy Spirit just like pouring pouring in on me, you know.
Speaker 2: And I'm only fourteen.
Speaker 1: So I always obviously looked up to my mom and dad as the leaders of the home and honoring them in every way I could. So when I saw my dad be abusive, I didn't know how to stand up for certain things. I was small, puny and weak.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Now I'm obviously I'm like six two hundred pounds, so now I can handle it. But back then, you know, you're just scrawny, little kid, just trying to find order in chaos. And eventually we left. My mom ended up getting dementia, and she passed away about two years ago. She was struggling for about ten years. They said that the onset of that dementia was due to the stress about what my dad was doing to her for all of those years. You know, her body just running, running dry, you know, and going running out a fuel. My younger brother, one of them, he came to know Jesus quickly, probably about three months before he actually died on the motorcycle accident. But I'm really happy that God gave me that time to present, you know, the salvation prayer for him. I got a younger brother who's kind of lives out in the city at West Palm Beach now by himself, and we're all kind of broken up. Bro, I'll be honest, with you and trying to get my mom out of the situation, got everyone out of the situation. My dad still lives on that same farm by himself, and there is a little bit of a redemption story. My dad doesn't necessarily believe in Jesus and our God. He's an Indian man. He likes to call himself. He's he's out there and he's you know, praying to the Great Spirit. He lights bonfires and you know, runs around with a shirt off. He's that guy, and he was I guess I had a moment with them.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I you know, I got I got a kid, now, I got my wife, and he's starting to see that now I'm becoming this man, and I got a you know, social media chain.
Speaker 2: I talk about God.
Speaker 1: I've been talking about God my whole life, bro, since I was six to fourteen till now. And my dad's never believed in God. And I think he's starting to come around. I'm hoping and praying. I hope he Geve sees this. That he comes over my house like every day and you know, I'll make him food and he'll you can see that he's getting older, and it's like I can see that he's trying to fix things, all the things that he had destroyed. And it's hard for me to really quite say this testimony because it's because I see him turning around, you know what I mean. So I'm like, oh, my dad was abusive, you know, and then leave it like that. It's like, no, he was abusive, But I do see that he's trying to develop into a better father, better grandpa, now, you know what I mean. And I'm hoping that at the end of all this man somehow, maybe towards the end of his life, maybe he needs to go through it a little bit more that he'll come to know God or Jesus christ Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's powerful too, because a lot of people in that situation that goes through a lot of hardships and stuff, they run the other one a yah said christ. And and with the Indian you know background, that that really complicates things because I have some some Indian friends and they're Christians, but they give me some perspective, you know, on the the mindset of the Natives people is uh, the abuse of those people by quote unquote Christians, you know, because the settlers come here and they were Christians. They were trying to you know, deheathenize these quote unquote savages, right, and they mistreated them. They took their land and killed their people and took their women and just all the atrocities that they did. And they were flying the Christian banner behind them when they'd done it. So a lot of natives, man, they and they look at Christianity and Jesus. I mean I've heard them say it many times, that's the white man's God and they get mad.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's uh yeah.
Speaker 1: So that's a good angle, man, because it goes not just for the Indians, bro, it goes through years and years of just what we've done under the name of Christianity and flew those flags. And it sucks because it's like it's hard to dissect that particular part of it. Because Jesus is real, the Bible's true God is true. But we've created such a weird you know, the devil did man, you know what I mean, Like he interweaved himself through the words so carefully and craft fully that like somebody that's new to God, they'll look at that and immediately say, this is white man's religion. You know, like that's been hurt, you know what I mean, because that hurt in that emotion is going to trample, especially if their mom said it, their grand great grandfather told them that. They're going to take that word over your word all day because it's a part of their culture and who they are as people, and it's hard to break through that and show them the true love of God and the meaning of it rather than the hurt, pain and bloodshed that people have taken it too far.
Speaker 5: They were a misapplication of it.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what it is. It's a misapplications. That's good.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And one thing I think if just us as a people could get down, it would just be the world would be such a better place because when you look at the creation, it says that let us make man in our image. So you were made as an image bearer. And it's kind of like an on earth as it is in heaven kind of thing. It's like when God made earth, he was making his temple. And it says when on the seventh day God rested, that mean he put his feet up and kicked back the recliner and turned on the football game. You know, his ruoch. His spirit dwelled within the temple. And every temple has a priest and an image of the God. And that's why God said make to you know, graven image, because we are the image bears. If we're doing it correctly, we're to rule justly and forgive and give love to each other and do all the things that our heavenly Father does here in his temple that he could give us dominion over. And it's like a mirror, you know, I tell people, Yeah, it's like, it's not a mirror that points straight up that way. When God shines his love down to us, we just shine it right back to him. Yes, sir, he shines that love down to us, we cast it out into the world.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it. That's a really good way of looking at it. That is, he sat back and gave it some creation and said, you have dominion.
Speaker 2: Do it.
Speaker 1: And that also trails into the fact that I mean a lot of people are like, how could God be so evil and wicked? Look at the starving kids in Africa, and it's like, not that they're not starving because of God. God gave us plenty of resources. All we got to do is start applying those resources effectively, properly and without greed. There's plenty of it here, Bro, Everyone could be fine, but this is what we're this is the devil, bro, and this is what we're fighting against out here.
Speaker 5: And that goes back to to like this whole supernatural worldview that I've developed with the Bible and reading of Michael Heiser's work and stuff. Was Deuteronomy thirty two, because a lot of atheists and non believers will tell you, just like you said, you know, if you're if your God is in control, then he sucks at his job because look at all the atrocities in the world and look at this and that how come my sister was raped by our stepfather till she was six years old. And then you know, they plan and they can say all those things. Yeah, well, if you have that supernatural worldview, which is the worldview that the Biblical writers had, when you go to Deuteronomy thirty two, that's a retelling of the Tower of Bible, and there it says is not only was the tongues divided, it says that mankind was divided amongst bene high loh he the sons of God. And every time that phrase is used is talking about heavenly beings. And he says, but Jacob Israel is my allotted portion. And that's when he calls out Abraham and he says, but through your name all nations shall be blessed. Because he had a plan. The Messiah was going to come through aviation, but he was going to use him to take back all of those nations. And when you go to Psalms eighty two, that's who, that's who he's talking about. Well, he says, how long will you rule unjustly and show partiality to the wicked? You wish to have the eternal life, that you shall die and fall like any prince. He's talking to these rebellious sons of God, and those are the same ones that Paul's talking about when he says, we battle not against flesh and blood, but against rulers, principalities, and spiritual wickedness and high places.
Speaker 1: Yes, wow, that's good, bro, That's really good. Yeah, that's it, man, that's the exactly right, h Like paving the way for the Messiah. Man, is I love that whole Uh, the genealogy, the lineage of you know, Jesse to David to you know, eventually Jesus. You know, like that's a really cool setup, you know what I mean? Like that they got already had a pre planned and pre uh preordained for that to happen through that exact uh methodology.
Speaker 5: Yes. Cool. Yeah, protected the bloodline even during the days of Noah. Yes, because you had the genusis six of vent and it says that Noah and his family, that Noah was the only righteous man left. And when you go into the Hebrew languages, and that's what I love deep diving this stuff because there's so much stuff in that original language that us and our English translations always mess.
Speaker 2: We miss it every time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that even that even converts to the fact that that we're not even when we're explaining the Bible to people. It's almost like I could read the whole Bible right now, and it's I'm still missing context because I'm not seeing it in the light of which it was, the way that was written, or even in the language it was written.
Speaker 2: You know, you missed so much. And what do they call it lost in translation? You know?
Speaker 5: Yeah? In most cases, Yeah, that word righteous was to mem and that that same word is used in the reference of the blood in the sacrificial system of the animals. So he was the only pure blood left because the Nephylum had just spoiled the entire earth. Man, Wow, that's cool that thee.
Speaker 1: That's cool that that word means righteous too, because if I remember correctly, I also thought it meant perfection. This is in the Bible that there was they considered, uh, Noah, I believe it was Noah and Abraham to be perfect. And people were like, well, how could he be perfect? Well, it's actually a perfection based on the obedience of knowing God. That when they lived their life in obedience to God, it was it was counted to them as righteousness, as a as a perfection. So when Jesus lived his life, it was also the same idea that he was perfect because why because he did the exact order and obeyed God throughout his whole entire life, and so did the other two. You know, they might obviously they made mistakes, but Jesus is perfect, perfect, the perfect Lamb. But they were considered perfect because of the obedience. And I thought that was a pretty cool take on that. And that's that same word tell.
Speaker 5: Him yeah to mim, yeah.
Speaker 1: Tell yeah, and tellios or tellos or something in Greek I believe is the same translation. But that's yeah, it's basically, Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 2: It's all tied together. Bro. The Bible's a masterpiece.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, like you said, you use a big Jordan Peterson fan. I love that lecture he did where he showed the hyper linked Bible behind him with all those different reference points.
Speaker 2: Giant rainbow. Yeah, that was dude.
Speaker 1: And then I saw the one where they put the Koran right next to it and it only had like a small little rainbow. I'm like, dude, hyperlink sixty four thousand times, bro, Like that's insane. Yeah, how much time that would take to make a website with all them hyperlink bro? Impossible, especially during that time period forty different authors, one hundred what is it, a fifteen hundred years it took them to write the Bible? Dude, It's impossible. It would have to be God. People are just not friends, yeah, sorry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're not that dedicated. Yeah, or precise either. I was talking to my buddies one time and I said, you know, there's some atheists out there and say, oh, how easy could it have been for him to read all these prophecies and make sure he just checked a mile off the list before he died? And then I was like, yeah, and imagine you being that guy that checked everything off and now you're on the cross and here he comes with the clubs to break your legs, to make sure you suffocate fast, and you're like, no, I've got everything right up at this point. Don't break my.
Speaker 2: Bones, dude. True.
Speaker 1: Some would write this down before it's too late, like, no, man, No, it's sup perfect, bro. I've yeah, it's just really it's amazing, dude. That's why I'm so I'm addicted to God, man, I'm addicted to doing this. I'm addicted to conversations like this, man, Honestly, bro, Like, we could keep popping these out left and right, man, because I just I learned, man, and as I learned it, it just grows my faith makes me want to do it more.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Same. I just love the conversations. And I tell people it's the exchanging of puzzle pieces because we all have that mosaic picture, the thirty thousand foot of Christ, right, but when you zoom in, there's lots of missing pieces, so nobody has them all. So the more conversations we have, trading of ideas and experiences nuggets, man, exactly, We're going to get that full picture.
Speaker 1: We will, we will, man, and then when we pass on, we'll see it in its fullness and it's going to be the best.
Speaker 2: You know, it's unworldly, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, Jesse, before I let you go, brother, I don't want to tie you up. Man. I've been really appreciative of your time. But as a yeah, oh, I was just going to ask as a as a content creator, what has been your your biggest struggle that you've had to deal with in the content creation game? And then the second part to content creators like me and others that follow me and watch the show, what kind of advice would you give to someone that's, you know, in their first year, are still trying to get their footing and break into this type of work, or maybe just sitting on the sidelines and you know, debating on whether they should go or not. What kind of advice would you give?
Speaker 1: All Right, So to answer, I'm gonna start with the second one because I have to reiterate the first.
Speaker 2: I got dyslexia, man, So I'm like, oh, man, here we go.
Speaker 1: No, but if I could give anybody as some advice, bro, obviously consistency, but that's like the most generic thing you're going to hear on YouTube. But what that really means is that you create a video. You you create let's say three or four videos of that same level, right, the same production, the same maybe maybe change the script up a little bit, whatever you got. You need to lay everything out like a canvas, bro. You need to see the data information, You need to apply it into the algorithm and then be able to see the analytics because some of these, out of those four videos, one of them is going to do better than the other. Why did it do better than the other one? Then you double down on that? Is it the layout? Is the fact that I stacked a reaction video in my face? Was it the shirt color that I was wearing a post to the other three? And like, you break your videos down like a mad scientist, bro. That was me for the first six months of doing this. If you look at my very first couple of videos, they're wild, They're horrible, Like I leave them up there just to have this conversation, you know, so you can go back and laugh and I could laugh and be like, wow, thank goodness, I don't do that anymore. But I went through that and it got to a point where I figured out the perfect layout. And then I was like, all right, now, this whole posting time thing, what is that. I'm on Eastern Standard Time because I live on you know, that part of the United States. So I had to look up the best posting times for Eastern Standard Time, and I write that down into the mathematical formula, and then we're creating this giant list of Basically it's hard to say, like how to create viral videos right, Like it's it's always a coin flip in some sense. It's it's always probability, there's always a chance, but you can always train yourself to be able to create the highest pail probability of it going viral. So that's what you're playing. And if you could think about it. I heard someone tell me this one time. Think of social media like a four quadrants. Like you got a big circle dish and you cut it into fours like a big pizza pie. Then you spin it like a Russian roulette or like a roulette game like at a casino, right, the little ball spinning around. Now, if you can assemble at least three of those four quadrants and understand it, then you have a high You get a seventy five percent probability of it going viral, and then you double down on that, and now you're basically turning the odds and flipping it all into your favor to get the best chance of going viral every single time. And if you do it enough, eventually, like you could be able to just scroll through concept and be like, that won't go viral, that won't go viral. Oh what's today? Today's October thirty first Halloween. Probably something cool with Christianity and Halloween that might go viral because everything starts building up in probability, So it's all about timing, basing seasonality. It's also what other people are doing, Like I don't know if you follow like Ruslan or my buddy Cliff Buele, like he they got big followings too, so when they discover some new content, they might actually be reacting to it and Ruslan might make a podcast about it or or Russell Brand might do something. So you want to always follow suit what everyone else is kind of talking about, ride the wave and then flip it, add your own signature touch to it. So that's what I would say to someone who's just starting, like you need to just be able to identify and then pursue it.
Speaker 2: And then you know, deliver and then.
Speaker 5: Trying to spot that stuff.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a it's a whole skill set that you got to learn. Man, it took me about I would say, six months, bro, and I was able to do this full time. So if you're a mad scientist, a psychopath and you you're sitting on here.
Speaker 2: Another cool thing I.
Speaker 1: Would like to say though, is there's a website called vid iq. I don't know if you've ever heard of that. I heard about it highly recommend. It's like fifty dollars a month, bro, change your life whatever, it will change your life.
Speaker 2: Like that's something.
Speaker 1: So basically what it does, it's an AI software you put in your video right on YouTube. It's only for YouTube, so YouTube shorts and stuff like that. But if you can build your YouTube, that means that you basically made it as a content creator, because that is what's going to allow you income financially.
Speaker 2: To pursue this full time.
Speaker 1: Because even though we're Christians, we believe in God, you still got bills to pay, You got family need see, you know what I mean? So like keeping it real when you get your YouTube channel up, that website, when you create a short and you put it in there, it'll even tell you between one to one hundred, how good is that title, and one hundred being the best. So what I do is, if I type it in it's a bad title, it'll be like at fifty percent, it'll be in red and I'm like, oh no. But what it does is it's checking the brevity, the way that it's written, the emotional triggers. Like it's got this whole psychological element to this software, dude, that basically is boosting the probability again visually speaking, and you know audiobly, all those different elements, it's all built into this software. So you can just put your video in there and rank it by following suit to the highest probability of it going viral, and you post it and Beryl, you do of those consistently, you're going to take off. And that's what I use for my YouTube channel vid Iq game.
Speaker 5: Change, which I mean that's kind of expensive, but at the same time, if you are already monetized and you have a really viral video, that monthly subscription will pay for itself within a week.
Speaker 1: Honestly, dude, I would even because a lot of people say the same thing. It's like, it is expensive, but it's I'm a big fan of putting money into something that I know is going to make more money, you know, because it's just business sense. And I'm a big fan of King Solomon and Abraham to being businessmen and like minded like that.
Speaker 2: But man, dude, like when I.
Speaker 1: Say, like, you put fifty dollars in for a whole month, so what is that thirty pieces of content? You will be performing at this high level after that thirty days, Bro, You're going to start seeing your account start swipped like flipping, bro, Like it'll go for like a hockey stick growth from nothing to skyrocketing and that program in Yeah, it's fifty dollars, but man, after one hundred, you spend one hundred dollars and you've got two months of great, powerful content. It starts training you to be a better content creator. So I'm all, bit, I'm also a big fan of investing in myself man too. So if you're willing to take the plunge, that is that is the software i'd highly recommend.
Speaker 2: Nice. Yeah, and then your first question, I'm trying to remember what it was in the introim of me saying all that.
Speaker 5: Oh, no, you're good. I was just asking, you know, like, as a content creator, what has been your biggest struggles or things that you've had to try to overcome, far as whether it's your personal life, the scheduling, working with the other creators, just you know, in that general sphere, and your biggest challenge that you've had to overcome.
Speaker 1: I say, my biggest challenge is spending time with my family. Like, even though I only I got to a point now where I only make one video a day, I should have added that's the first question. I just answered the last one. But you only have to make one video a day, dude. And sometimes I'll make one video and I'll be sitting in here overdoing it, being a mad scientist, diving into this way too deep, and I feel the Holy Spirit be like, hey man, you know I got you.
Speaker 2: All set up. You All you have to do is one video a day, post it on eight different platforms. And that's usually what I do.
Speaker 1: And then you get out and you go spend time with your kids or your kid and your wife. And I have such a hard time, bro, Like, even when I'm sitting there watching my son play with legos, I'm like, man, I got to get back in that office.
Speaker 2: Bro, I got it, Like.
Speaker 1: I'm addicted to it, like I love I love it too much, you know. And and it's a strange thing because you're like, how can you love God so much?
Speaker 2: You know? Or too much?
Speaker 1: But it's not that I don't love God, but there's another aspect of my life that I need to be applying God to. It's not just this, you know. It's not just reaction content. It's not just getting likes, views and engagement. Like, it's so much deeper than that. And that's something. And at the end of the day, bro, I don't think humans are supposed to be even on social media. I think this whole thing is a big train wreck at the end of the day, that it's not meant for us. Jesus and God is supposed to have the stage. So when you're looking at me and you're taking on my content, I hope you're not following me for I'm saying in general, like you're not following me because I'm Jesse Speaks, oh whoever that is, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I'm not like, you know, Jamie.
Speaker 1: Fox or Will Smith or some big celebrity name like who cares, you know, at the end of the day, And I don't want people to fall in love with the character rather than the creator, you know what I mean. M So that's something I have to always bring back and reel that in.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's definitely something that time can get away from me, especially if you're kind of obsessive, compulsive and love what you do. Man, time definitely flies. And that's something I've heard from a lot of content creators is on sing of time and family.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 5: You're definitely not alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, thank god, bro, It's yeah.
Speaker 1: It's good to know that everyone's kind of I don't want to say suffering the same way, but like we're going through it.
Speaker 5: Glad everyone is suffering, just like I feel like I do feel Yeah, well, Jesse Man, thank you so much for giving your time because I know that that's life's most valuable resource. You can get more money, you can get more women, you can get more everything, but you can't get more time. So I appreciate you giving it to me today.
Speaker 2: You bet, justin, dude, I'm glad to be here. Man. Thank you.
Speaker 5: Ray Before we go, let everybody know where they can find you. If you got any kind of you know, I think you do some programs and teaching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Let everybody know where they can find you and your content and stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, so real quick, I'm on eight different platforms, all of which you're probably on, YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, all under the name Jesse Speaks, so you can find my content. Like I said before, it's a convenience store of science, God, philosophy. Indulge yourself in it, ask questions. It's all here to develop your character. Seek the Lord with all of your might. You know, no matter which walk of life you're coming from, everybody's welcome, gay, straight, lesbian. I don't care, like, get over here, come know the Lord. Change your life because He's changed our lives. And so that's that part. And then the last thing is I did create a course on some of the topics that we talked about. Just with the content creation, I got a course. It's about four and a half hours long. It's got forty four lessons in it. And I'm just going to tell you the price right now, because I don't sugarcoat anything.
Speaker 2: It's a thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: But all of it goes back into me being able to post every single day, being able to build up the believer, build up other people that are.
Speaker 2: You know, doing this.
Speaker 1: And I would like to get to a point, honestly, if this thing starts really continuing to be able to buy equipment for people, buy laptops for people, I want to build an army of content Christian content creators that we can just canvass the entire social media world with God and basically what we're stuff that we're talking about, man, and that's it, basically in a nutshell, highly recommend it.
Speaker 2: It works, you can, you know.
Speaker 1: I don't want to like pop it up too much or brag about it or anything, but it is something that can change your life forever. I'm not just saying that God is my witness, Holy Spirit be over it, but it can change you financially. I'm a big fan of I believe that all of us have about like a like a management that we all need to be doing right. There's a level of management business sense.
Speaker 2: God want. God gave us money. Money is just a tool. We use that tool to expand the Kingdom of God.
Speaker 1: You don't love money because money is the love of money is the root of all evil. But I do think that it's highly necessary for everybody to build because God wants you to be prosperous. And when we have dominion over this world, you know, we can crush the head of the serp, you know Jesus said. But through Jesus we're able to do it too. So if you're in that same boat you want to do social media Christian content, I got the course for you.
Speaker 5: Nice cool, yeah, man, Thank you so much, And guys, be sure to check out Jase. Just as you've seen today, he puts on no no facade, just as we talked about at the beginning of the show. Hey, what you see is what you get, and you will definitely enjoy his content because I've been enjoying it now for almost two years.
Speaker 2: Thank you man. Thank you very much for your timing. Coming on man, you bet bro any time man hit me up there. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, guys be sure to check out his stuff and until next time, torches Hi guys,