Speaker 1: I'm just giving you feedback. Please don't tell him, but I can't understand half of what Saunt Anthony is saying when he gives the news report. He talks too fast and he just pronounces things really funny. Don't tell him. I'm just giving you feedback.
Speaker 2: Michael.
Speaker 3: I wonder if the attorneys representing the government are not as well informed as you are on the specifics of the law and didn't present these arguments in court.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Michael and Dragon. You know, half the fun of having Trump as president is just watching him say things and then watching the left's heads explode. Pretty darn funny about him wanting to reopen Alcatraz and the left's reaction to it. Entertainment for the week. Somebody barguchuck on al Gore and the rest of the climate activists. For the first time, satellite data has shown between twenty twenty one and twenty twenty three large increases in the mass of the Antarctica ice sheet. So what are gay tell now? That The reason is? I thought this was all supposed to be built it according to Ali Gore. By now, if you have some extra time today, it might be fun to check out Jared Polis and John Higgenlooper's posts the past few days, they have gotten ratioed very badly. Hickenlooper post it your social Security benefits are not government waste. He completely missed the point that the Doge and Trumpet team were talking about. Idiot Michael. It's really sad when our once beautiful state has fallen so far to include grocery stores.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable.
Speaker 4: This is Denver and this is Colorado.
Speaker 5: Mike.
Speaker 6: I believe that weekend talkback was in reference to the situation with the California judge who took away the power of ice to detain the legal immigrants and the Immigration Act of nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 7: Michael, your governor has to pat himself on the back, otherwise it'll never get paddied.
Speaker 8: Mike, regarding the talkback about the Saturday show, you really don't want Dragon to do a time check on when that talkback came in versus when you finally remembered what it was you talked about on Saturday.
Speaker 9: Michael. I love how the press says, oh, these people need to do process because Biden allowed them to skip due process on the way in. Yeah, that doesn't make any sense, But I guess it's kind of like with Obama. They liked his black half, but his white supremacy had We don't talk about that anyways. I think we ought to be charging these people for due process, like, hey, you know you want due process, that'll be twenty five thousand dollars, kind of like the coyotes that brought.
Speaker 10: You in, Michael list nineteen ninety six immigration law sound barbaric compared to what we've been doing for the last but I don't know, several years. Is at least sounds like it's from eighteen eighty six, not in nineteen ninety six, Michael.
Speaker 5: It was just two years after Bill Clinton signed that law that Wellington Webb stood outside of Rosalindez Mexican Cafe and declared Denver a sanctuary city. Happy sinko to my Michael.
Speaker 10: The point I was trying to make in my very short potback and we don't have much time for these because thirty six sisn't much time that I mean, we could have thrown people into jail for a long time in this according to the nineteen ninety six bill, and today you come here twice illegally and we put you in the freaking healtonm a taxpayer expanse see what I mean.
Speaker 7: Mike or Michael and Dragon. So this nineteen ninety six law that was passed is amazing. Why hasn't this been used already to stop these rogue judges? I'd like to hear what you think and if they need to amend it, since there's already a law, all they need is majority by one.
Speaker 10: Michael, I guess my question is what have you done about these rogue judges? They just seem to think they can do whatever they want. That's really not the case. And how can we how can they be disciplined?
Speaker 4: That's what I want to know.
Speaker 11: So I watched the Kentucky Derby this weekend, and I found it ironic that there was a horse named Sovereignty and another horse named Journalism. Well, Sovereignty he came in first, Journalism came in second. I thought that was just a little ironic.
Speaker 12: So I just want to really understand here. Kilmar is not an MS thirteen game member, but his life is in danger because he's a part of the gang, or was a part of the gang in the El Salvadori in prison, and therefore those existing gang members in that prison could kill him because he was a part of that gang. I mean every you can poke holes in everything that Democrats do. It's just unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Hey, Brownie, I was a certified non lowyer municipal court judge in the state of Missouri back in the nineteen eighties. Where do I sign up to be a administrative judge for these hearings for these illegals. I'll do it for two weeks for thousand dollars a day plus travel expense. Have a good day.
Speaker 9: I'm going to use some Democrat logic, Mike, did Elizabeth Warren will Pocahontas just threaten us that she's going to disappear all of us?
Speaker 5: Mike, My favorite F word is firetruck because it starts with F and ends in uck.
Speaker 13: More thing, Mike, morning Dragon. The weird part to me is that it seems like these judges are directly committing a crime of interfering with the presidency and the federal government. And at what point are they just going to be picked up and arrested. She might not have been hiding illegal in the chamber somewhere, but still wouldn't that be a crime? Oh F word.
Speaker 14: Freedom, Michael, make it like a city council meeting or the Supreme Court, and each side has five or ten minutes to present their case and then the judge rules.
Speaker 3: Easy pasy, brownie. Why wouldn't we just do the hearings in the home depot parking lot. Catch these folks on their way to work.
Speaker 12: Hummm.
Speaker 4: For those of you in the Denver area, last night in vibrant downtown Denver around nineteenth in Market, three people were shot after a fight had broken out. Yeah, Mayor Mikey, it's not really safe in downtown Denver.