Speaker 1: Morning, and welcome.
Speaker 2: It is uh it is six six o nine actually six' ten now as we're keeping, forth hadn't had a good technical issue in a, while but, ah it wouldn't be a broadcast week without. It so all, right a couple of things going. On, ONE i feel like there are a giant swath of people now like literally praying for the like the the collapse of the. Economy and IT'S I i, mean don't get me, WRONG i explained this. Yesterday it's just now that there's there's two different like there there is the the collapse of the, system and then there's the collapse of the.
Speaker 1: Economy do you understand What i'm.
Speaker 2: Saying so we talked about this relentlessly obviously On. Monday right where you have you have a a group of people that are very disillusioned with the way that things were. Going they felt that they're never going to never gonna maybe even never going to own a, home never going to have money to, do you, know the vacation. STUFF i see this argument online never going to be able to, retire hell ross and and probably many of you that thought creeps across your brain right. There and and so it's it's not that you want the destruction of the the you, know the, Economy you want the destruction of the the the insanity when you Watch Wall street like you did On, monday where it's you, know, down, down, down and then somebody incorrectly reports that The president's going to pause tariffs for ninety, days and then it's up like a gazillion, points and then The White house just literally minutes later, goes, nah, no that's not. True that is fake, news and then all of a sudden it dips back down and the end is nigh and then pops back to a slight loss.
Speaker 1: And actually mixed results On, monday, Right.
Speaker 2: What is that that? Is that is nothing but? Speculation and you saw it, compressed not in one day or one week right where there's a news story that's driving whatever the stock market's, doing that was in one like twenty minute. Span and so you have that. Group but then you have. Groups you have others As i'm sitting there And i'm going Through twitter that are like really disappointed that the you, know the the economy didn't collapse On monday because they don't Like Donald, trump they don't like what he's. Doing And i'm just like this is that same mentality that we had With it's kind of it's kind of how DO i say, this it's a little summer of peaceful protests or excuse, me mostly peaceful, protests and, dude it's, LIKE i don't want to be checking. LITTLE i just feel like we're ramping up to some really bad stuff this. SUMMER i firmly believe. It if you guys watched or if you guys saw any of the reaction that was going on with the, uh the the high school student who stabbed and killed the other high school student OVER i guess a space under a tent of some. Sort now there is there is all the, Speculation, uh you know, what what? Transpired what? Happened what did what did they say to each? Other did somebody put their hands on? Them and then the other other one? Reacted but it but none of that, matters even though you, know let's let's go ahead and figure out what happened. Here is there a racial? Component is they're? Not And and Yet i'm seeing some of these like the uh was it? Coach the THE dei dude with the, BOOK i can't remember if it doesn't. Matter So i'm seeing him And i'm seeing others and they, LIKE i feel like they really want this to be another racial jump off. Point so like there's just so many signs when you Saw NOW i don't know If antifa is gonna be THE aarp people this time, around WHICH i mean that would be an interesting. Twist but, Yeah i'm JUST i was just reading this whole thread this, morning and it's just, like all, right you guys want to fundamentally re make. Stuff let's go ahead and fundamentally remake this. Country And i'm, like what do you? Mean you have to like tell me what you mean by, that because you, know the people who who are all in on What trump's doing right, now they're, LIKE i just want a you, know global trade where if there are fair playing, fields which you're not gonna be able to achieve all of that because we just buy at different rates from each. Other but like you can put it. Together When i'm seeing people, like, oh we got to fundamentally remake, THIS i feel like you mean literally like civil war kind of. Stuff that's the WAY i read. It and then WHEN i see you trying to use launching points of, uh this this this incident with the student who killed the other student And i'm trying to figure out where the racial oppression or whatever the thing is you're you're using, there if, if if you're if you're going to do, that where is the? Oppression he was told that he can't be inside of somebody's personal. Property is that where we're gonna? Go so between the people who like want the economy to collapse and others who want like more mostly peaceful, protests this could Be it could be an interesting. Summer so, anyway all, right six Sixteen Acoday radio. Program lots to get. To i'll give you the rundown, next hang on my, emails acting like an. Idiot this, book, okay.
Speaker 1: Wonderful all, right that is.
Speaker 2: Great so, anyway we do, know excuse, me we do know how you, know various lawmakers are shaking out on. THIS i mentioned yesterday obviously when we talked To Ted budd that some of his, colleagues including His Vello North carolinian, senator we're getting on. BOARD i think it was Seven republicans getting on board some sort of restriction Of tariff's, bill WHICH i don't know exactly how that would be, legal because it's it's it's, like it's pretty clear that the executive branch handles the teriffing, right And i'd have to go and and see all of the legal precedents attached to. It but it is something that is literally mentioned in our founding, documents though kind of in a roundabout. Way SO I i JUST i never question. That that's kind of how it. Worked the executive branch handled. That and then SO i don't know How congress could do. That but you, Know senator slender excuse, Me Tom, Tillis senator Slender man was among, them AND i don't, know he's just he's just the whiney individual MAN i AM i every time every TIME i hear from. HIM i do not understand how he's one of our.
Speaker 3: SENATORS i was thinking that. YESTERDAY i was sitting at home And i'm, like how can we have BECAUSE i was on the phone with A Ted bud's coms, guy, right, Okay and after the phone call yesterday had with, HIM i was, thinking how can we have two completely Different we Have Ted budd, right and Then Tom, tillis and how does this?
Speaker 2: Happen it's just, yeah and it's not even about the individuals. Necessary it's, like BECAUSE i see people, go, Well Tom tillis is trying to be moderate and then it helps him with. People shut up if you The democrats that they put against him have not been, insane do you know What i'm? Saying like they didn't they didn't run.
Speaker 3: Now BUT i, MEAN i feel like we're going to Have Senator Roy. Cooper that is HOW i. Feel, YEAH i think that's gonna be a. Reality.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah the idea That Tom tillis is somehow picking up left his votes that doesn't track with.
Speaker 1: Me so you, know quit acting like.
Speaker 2: It go up.
Speaker 1: There and and by.
Speaker 2: The, way if you want more proof that he literally is a, mythical demonic creature that will murder you and your dreams at night or in some other really really disturbing. Fashion he literally he can barely keep the mask on. Here he is talking about with the tariffs right during the during some discussion, Yesterday.
Speaker 4: We've got a novel approach here in terms of an ala prima. Approach i'm not a trade, expert And i'm not going.
Speaker 2: To question it at this.
Speaker 3: POINT i do have a question of.
Speaker 2: You you literally were on with six of your colleagues saying that you want to bill where you where you restrict the president's ability to do. It AND i mean we didn't get into a formal vote, thing but you indicated how you. Felt so, No i'm not you want to sit, here, well clearly you're not so own. It, Okay i'm. Sorry don't murder me in my sleep going about at the end of the.
Speaker 4: Day the other thing in management consulting we we like to focus on is this concept of one throat to. Choke in other, words.
Speaker 1: This is super slender, manny isn't.
Speaker 4: It finally taking a look at a, strategy someone has to on, it and you can't say that it's the president or the vice. President so my first question to you in this, scenario the decision maker who decided the ala prima, approach who is obviously had to have spent time anticipating what we saw in the markets and some of the. Pushback i'm assuming this all got gamed, out because because it's a novel, approach it need to be thought. Out whose throat DO i get to choke if this proves to be?
Speaker 1: Wrong he's, what you know what he sounds.
Speaker 2: Like he sounds like one of these dudes who who heard about six sigma and now is sitting there at The Capitol grille telling me about it like he's an expert if you, know you, know, okay you know those guys. Right oh and if you don't know what six sigma, is you go look it. Up but it's just oh yeah's a business Consult we had to game this thing. Out, WELL i, mean, so what are you implying that they didn't think about. It it doesn't mean they're. Right and, LIKE i have no problem if you think that it's too much the band aid ripping off too, FAST i think that that is a perfectly reasonable. POSITION i don't know THAT i necessarily agree with. It but who's who's who's neck to? Choke who's he?
Speaker 3: Threatening and it's such a dumb move because you, know the media is going to look at this and pounce on it like they Say republicans pounce or they're going to pounce on it as in you, know oh my, GOD i, look The republicans are divided when it comes to this, issue and there's corre strife in the party and it's the end of the. Party and by the, way we should have Let Roy cooper As senator To North.
Speaker 2: Carolina, YEAH I i have to and MAYBE i overestimate some of our population In North. CAROLINA i have to Assume Roy cooper failing to even appoint somebody to be to do to the traditional role in disaster, relief and then what happened in Western North care like that has to cook, him, right and when that has to cook, him he has to be. Untenable but the problem is he's probably running against.
Speaker 4: Him we've got a novel. Approach heare in terms of an.
Speaker 2: Olive and you're, like, ah all, right so, yeah he did leave a bunch of people to, drown but at least he doesn't try to murder our chill in their. Sleep my point, is you ever talk to somebody who clearly learned something in, college or went through a, program a training, program or or is unable to formulate their own, words so whenever they, talk they're just kind of repeating.
Speaker 1: Big words in, like let me.
Speaker 2: Give you an. Example this is so WHAT i, say the sixth sigma. Thing i'm it's not opposition to a you, know using a data driven methodology to achieve whatever your goals are and and make yourself. EFFICIENT i have no problem with. Them my point IS i was talking about. Douches, okay let's talking about douches who use big words but have zero thoughts of their, own, Right, yeah and it's it's douchey so.
Speaker 3: TALK i prefer everything to movies Because i'm a.
Speaker 2: Dude yeah, Yeah so you're saying it's given a, guy you're a movie, guy which is another methodology to process and improve. Things.
Speaker 3: Yeah so it's the bar scene and goodwill hunting.
Speaker 2: Correct one thousand. Percent that's what we're talking. About so When i'm sitting there listening To Tillis, RAMBLE i get super douche. Vibes how do you like them? Apples that that? Thing, yeah, yeah, yeah so that is a great scene, though, man.
Speaker 3: Well you Quote Gordon wood right, again it's a, great great scene untill.
Speaker 2: Six months later you'll be quote blah blah. Blah so and some of the six signy guys are trying to kill me with words in my. Email what a weird. Reference we need a root cause, analysis find the performance gap developed strong, Counterman and, yes that's What i'm talking, about except you you send to me, email which means you're conscious enough to process. IT i listened To Tom tillis trying to find a neck to, strangle And i'm like the hell is going? On what's going? On and it's not lost on other members of the. Media i'll tell you That.
Speaker 5: Tom, tillis A North Carolina, republican expressed concern about The trump administration's tariff. Policy tillifs had sharp questions for THE Us Trade representative at A senate, hearing asking who deserves the credit or the blame for this.
Speaker 6: Approach, oh in, business you always come up with. Decisions you create one throat to. Choke i'm just trying to figure out WHO i should compliment or WHO i should hold?
Speaker 2: Accountable ross whose throat or is the? Choke throat? At? iHeart did he just? Say i'm assuming we have an Official it's like The you remember you ever read the book when you were a?
Speaker 1: Kid the the what was? It The Whipping? Boy?
Speaker 2: Right that was a? Ross you ever read that book when you were a.
Speaker 3: Kid it sounds, familiar But i'm not.
Speaker 2: Sure it's like it's it's you, know it's it's like a fairytale land and the. Prince you can't strike the, prince so they literally like have a peasant boy who actually gets the physical.
Speaker 1: Punishment that's.
Speaker 2: Awful, that, yeah why was that a kid's? Book it was a very famous. One, Anyway so do we have an official person we can choke when things are not going?
Speaker 3: ON i think that comes down To steve's at.
Speaker 2: All he doesn't. Work you keep saying, that But i'm not sure that's. Accurate he, worked BUT i know where he. Works we'd have to drive the apex and get. Him but there's got to be somebody in the. Building and is It steve in the? Building he's not in the. Building, No, No, no he's. Not he's in a different. Building that is other. JOBS i need coach he works for coach P, Yeah i'm pretty sure he's here. Though, okay all, Right i'm pretty sure he's. Not so is it somebody in? Sales is it the new person we hired WHO i still haven't, met But trevor.
Speaker 1: REFERENCES i don't.
Speaker 2: Know let's figure out who our official choke he, is because if you can't figure out who it, is it might be you all of you wondering who it is your your, work and if you work from, home you're kind of. Screwed so, uh he work for? Yourself? Anyway all, right just a little More Tom tillis because what the? Hell, Uh sometimes you got to take your medicine and listen to the, audio and it's and it's STILL i don't know which is Worse Tom tillis's voice or.
Speaker 1: THIS i don't. Know let me.
Speaker 2: Hear here's uh one of the cut Of, tillers the cost of. Him but and how bad is?
Speaker 7: It?
Speaker 2: Uh you know it's only beginning to trickle in.
Speaker 6: Now if you think about when the terrorists will implement, it you won't see impacts as far another week or, two as things come on, shore things that were purchased at one, price that we'll have a higher.
Speaker 2: Prop AND i AND i want to say this While i'm making fun of his, voice AND i think the whole choke thing and and really the derision you saw how w R l chose to use. It this is a legitimate. Topic and, frankly if this is where Till it's had started and he wasn't running around trying to h take take a you know some some d you, know deviated, paths so he could be mister, moderate which is not going to benefit, Him, no not going to benefit, him uh when he's up for election here next. Year so this is and what he's talking about is. True so my question is why is your attention not being and to some extent obviously it. Is if he's talking about it like these are you need to because this is going on in your capacity as a, senator figure out how to soft land things that that are going to have these transitionary.
Speaker 1: Times, okay and.
Speaker 2: This is, Fine, okay here's the, here let me just play. This it's more about the businesses and the cost of.
Speaker 1: It but how bad is?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 2: Uh you know it's only begun to trickle in.
Speaker 6: Now if you think about when the teriffs will implement, it you won't say these costs for another week or two as things come on. Shore than it's true just at one price that we'll have a higher price points the shipper gives you a notice on the. Tariff those sort of things WE'LL i think we'll probably roll out over the next couple of.
Speaker 2: Weeks and your farm and your. Farmers of, course it concerns.
Speaker 6: ME i, mean my, god it's a stability. Issue you, know business has had. Uncertainty we've got a lot of.
Speaker 2: Uncertainty now. Here here's WHAT i would say he's correct On AND i DID i mention this on the. Air do you know That apple is literally loading cargo planes with iPhones to fly him into the, country or was to get him into the. Country, UH i had all this, insanity And i'm sure there's other businesses doing. It how maybe some of you bought some overseas parts and you rush shipped them back when we were screwing around With. CANADA i understand, that And i'd love it if that's where his focus. Is and, again there are things that are imperfect about the way that they're going about. It so, maybe just maybe it would be a good use of everyone's time to figure out how to mitigate those. Impacts but inevitably there will be things that are more expensive that you may have, ordered and people have probably started canceling some of, those which is which is all the guys are just my whole inbox is just people venting about douche consultants to come into their, business all, Right so you know WHAT i. Mean Alo Ross ross's, EXAMPLE i think is a really good starting. Point so maybe turn your, attention senator to, that and if and if if that is where where you know the world you're going to work. In, Fine but let me tell you somebody who grew up uave to the agricultural and political. Whims you all could crash beef prices by fifteen cents in a week by doing. STUFF i know this because you HAVE i remember us selling cattle, early where you take a loss based on the weight to get ahead of some stupid decision that was being. Made, Right so people are going to adapt and they're going to try to find the best path. Forward but don't act like this is the first time that something's happened politically that might have. Impact AND i just this is you, know this is how we end up a lot of times with really dumb agricultural subsidies and then we start paying like farmers to dump. Milk this is this is where those things. Lie so if that's where you want to turn your, Attention i'll give you credit.
Speaker 1: There but, yeah the.
Speaker 2: Whole the business consultant, thing stop, it just stop, it all, right it's six Point these are funny emails. Too all my, Career i've known people with one ability and one ability, only the ability to, photographically, remember, colate and regurgitate thoughts generated by, others and it moves them right up the. Ladder. Yeah, absolutely they're called yes. Men how many of you have sat in a meeting with somebody whose nose is just perma, brown and you're just like. Everyone you're looking at all the other people you work, with.
Speaker 1: Just rolling your.
Speaker 2: Eyes all, right here Goes bob. Again oh that's that's that's What i'm feeling right. There so, anyway all, right weird, reference but we got through. IT i got some email for, it all, right six forty. Three uh, Dude but what if there again and we're talking about moving in wrong? Direction was there a message that was unclear being sent By Pa prance when it comes to the ability to have choice in educating their kids or just wanting they love public. SCHOOLS a lot of folks love the public school that their kid is. In their frustration lies with all the crap that you're jamming in. There and you, know there's a very good argument to be made that the reason That trump captured all of these young, men including non white, men eighteen year old non white, Men trump won that in the election against a black. Candidate the reason is is because their schools have made them their entire life to be the, boogeyman, right and it's a non it's not a good working. Model. Right we have we have young men who have just checked, out. Dude they just don't Want look at the relationship. Numbers look at the numbers of young men who are not in any. Relationship it's like. HALF i think it was eight it was at eighteen to twenty. Five it's like forty five, percent which creates which is crazy because the number of women in that bracket who are quote unquote single is about half of. That so explain how that math. MATHS i guess there's girls are out there. Dating you have two girls dating one GUY i don't know or each. OTHER i but like there has been a full swing in in political, ideology but also a very big swing in you, know how people, think not even, political but just how they think and they're self, worth, right and and it's not a good. Thing and then everything that happened WITH, Covid like people have a lot of thoughts when it comes to what school the job the schools need to be, doing and the jobs that they think they need to be doing that they don't you, know like SHAPING dei opinions and uh and and you, know trying to, well let me do, that let me do. This i'm gonna hit the brake BECAUSE i don't want to touch on this story UNTIL i get into. It, wait do you see.
Speaker 1: Who maybe in the head of one of the teachers.
Speaker 2: Unions this is The United federation Of, teachers so one of the, biggies because this sounds like an awful, idea and, frankly IF i was a, TEACHER i wouldn't want to get within a thousand feet of these, people like they just don't get. It but if they want, to you, know it's As napoleon, said when your enemies make, mistakes don't interrupt. Them so, whatever we'll give you the details on that coming up on The CaCO day radio. Program so you know where they're talking. About you know some guy they work with that basically is just it just knows how to recite things he, learned but not practically apply. Him so that's half my. Inbox the other half Is Boston Paul divaan because yesterday When Ted budd called in and we didn't Know ted was calling in this week so a little which was, fine we put him on the. AIR i guess it Was Bostin paul on hold when When Senator bud called in was, yes he was. Okay so so he's like he you took a call from a senator over. Me he wanted to what did he you want to talk about whether dodo birds would eat. Kids so that's the other half of my, inbox him sending angry emails because we prioritized his. Senator, well, Here Boston, paul here's the. Deal If Tom tillis called in and you were, ON i would put you on and then Old tommy boy can. Wait so but, yeah so you, know, also why do you think dodo birds eat? Kids what the hell are you talking?
Speaker 3: ABOUT i think it was just a theory in his, part you, know like you because you said, out don't bring back the dire. Wolf bring back something over the dire wolf. Story, yes, yeah the. Dodo And paul was, saying, well what if the dodo was really aggressive and we didn't know? It what if you brought it back and you studying? Kids well you feel, Bad.
Speaker 2: Paul let me ask you this, Question Boston, paul when you were a kid and dodos were still, around did they eat? Kids was this an issue before you guys you, know exterminated all all of them and then the. PIGEON i, mean just what was when you were a child and dodos roamed the earth where they were kids getting, disappeared and Then dodo's like a little kid's arm sticking, out like why would you even? What what weirdness is? This also saber tooth tigers? Scary not?
Speaker 1: Scary let me, know don't let her my.
Speaker 2: INBOX i will mock, you, okay all? Right eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four or of course there he, is except when When Boss paul calls, in he's going to call the, operator tell him to connect him to you, Know raleigh three two one or, whatever the old. Thing all, right hold, on here we. Go It's Boston. Paul who's uh who wants an? Apology what do you? Want what do you want to? Apology Boston? Paul what's your deal?
Speaker 8: Now but he didn't sink my. QUESTION i asked, YOU i, said were you? There how do you Know? Dodo birds eat? Children were you?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: No you said THAT i have your email.
Speaker 8: Here that's WHAT i. Said you didn't finish the. Question and THEN i, said how about Them Red? Sox you didn't mention The Red? Sox they were right up there with the you, know The yankees And Blue, jays and you see that come back in The Red sox five? Games who did you play?
Speaker 1: Again remind me who.
Speaker 2: You played this or?
Speaker 8: Thing nobody, important but don't line about.
Speaker 2: It that's, right nobody, important like people who literally don't even look they know how to play. Baseball so there was a lot of over the, weekend not Just i'm not even just picking on The Red, sox WHICH i can do for this whole.
Speaker 8: Show AND i don't Mind bud bumping, me you, know BECAUSE i like. WAITING i, mean Mister budd, there but, uh kill, Us, yeah if you.
Speaker 2: Go through For Killoss, Boston, paul why don't you run Against Tillis, okay win the? Seat, yeah, okay and then when you call, in we'll prioritize you as. Well but you can't go choking, people. Okay and you can't go murdering children in their, dreams. Okay and what did kill us want to?
Speaker 8: Choke what did he want to choke?
Speaker 2: With know who the choker? Is so apparently in business you've got to have somebody to choke and so figure Out and you, know like when you back back in the day when you were you, know running, around uh you, know night sticking hobos or whatever you guys did up there wasn't THERE i thought you wanted to choke one of your.
Speaker 8: COLLEAGUES i THOUGHT i thought he was talking about choking the thing that caused the age. Shows BUT i don't. KNOW i don't.
Speaker 1: Know he kind of order millions of?
Speaker 2: Birds is that what you? Mean are referencing one particular type of?
Speaker 8: Coultry that's, right one Particular.
Speaker 2: So, well, WELL i don't so, when like when you were a kid in The, dodos were they murdering? Children what was going?
Speaker 4: On?
Speaker 8: Oh that was the other? Thing get off The dodo? Back, hey what happened with This russian guy that Scored gretzky's get the more? Goals And? Gretzky what do you mean?
Speaker 2: When what's? Crazy?
Speaker 8: Who he scored a goal on a?
Speaker 2: Mother, okay but those two hate each, other, right so? Whatever there's there is a famous. Video if you're into hockey at, all there's a famous video because you don't want to Fight. Ovechkin not only is he the scoring goal, leader he's A he's not a dude you want to get into brawl with on the. Ice and that dude there's a very famous video where he throws his gloves off and you, know coming At ovechkin And novechkin is, like you really want to do, this loser and then just proas to beat the crap out of.
Speaker 8: Them so, yeah, yeah BUT i put an asterisk on. It they're Both, russians they're both on The. Motherland so but, anyway Happy mass this.
Speaker 2: Weekend so you, know it's pretty. Clear and we talked to extensively about this DURING covid right where you had like the teachers' unions in a lot of the big cities who were coming out of these laundry lists of things they never they didn't want school back in session for like two years in some in some, municipalities and a lot of parents were not please with.
Speaker 1: That AND i just, said and, again this is not me picking on all the.
Speaker 2: Teachers there's lots Of there's so many, teachers including teachers who listen to the show get emails from them all the time like they don't want any part of the woke, business and they realize that those, lunatics The Randy winingartens of the, world reflect poorly on their. Brand The North Carolina education not a union but basically a union who decided to hold a commie May day protests with red power fist out at the state, Capitol like the majority of teachers In North carolina do not belong to that. Organization but that is through the lens when you're reading news, stories because those are the people that generally end up being quoted and AND i they just. Squad there's so much credibility, squandered and the relationship between the people who teach your children and, you the parent was like they were they were spending that capital to accomplish you, know they're they're so official little goals, there and so it had a negative impact on what is a very important relationship between educators and. Kids and then, parents you, know have to show up to school board meetings and literally getting arrested for and almost almost thrown in jail because you want to lie about your that dude's kid getting, raped that that guy's kid was, raped and you all want to pretend it wasn't because you'd like you just squandered all of. This so at some, point when you see how basically what you're doing is turning, out you're you're literally you're switching the political dynamic because kids on the cusp of adulthood are actively rejecting your insanity because you've decided to make them the. Demon don't you just for a moment realize that eventually you're going to put yourself in a position where, nobody even like, nobody even the parents who are are really plugged in and maybe aren't aware of all this, stuff, like they're not going to support. You you're radicalizing people against. You so WHAT i would tell you, is if you're going to do, this maybe get somebody in there who recognizes that you're headed in the wrong, direction right and and they you, know all of THIS dei stuff in, schools all of this is is is a loser for. You go back to just teaching the. Kids every TIME i see one of those like the video we played the other day where the guy they're down on spring break and they know they think there's SEVEN us senators and The china borders of THE us Or canada or, SOMETHING i can't. Remember all the dumb stuff in. There and and remember those three girls were, like they're all in college and they're in, there so WHAT i was working on a teaching? Degree god to help, Us but, no, no, no, no see that would be that would be. Smart that would be something that just maybe just maybe will be thought of and will eventually lead to the demise of some of these teachers.
Speaker 1: UNIONS i say this BECAUSE i was reading.
Speaker 2: YESTERDAY i was reading yesterday about a one of the teachers union and they're trying to figure out this is not THE nea that. Winingarten this is the other big one where you, know people are trying to figure out who is going to be in charge there and, unfortunately unfortunately they may be doubling down on this this. Insanity so there is currently a cabal within within The United federation Of, teachers and rising to the top and manipulating a lot of it are The Democrat socialists Of america approved candidates and they're getting, traction including one one of them who may well be the new head of this who is A Louis mangioni. Fan, okay her name Is Amy. Arundel she's From New york and she actually was removed from a position previously because she would say so much insane stuff that it was having a negative. Effect but rather than rather than you, know just taking the l and moving, on they started building a coalition. Here so the and then so she is and then she's very much opposed to the dude's in charge because she doesn't think they're doing enough socialist and doctrinating in. School she wants more of, it and apparently she's she's put a coalition. Together, Also, ros when you're putting the story, together you noticed anything about this?
Speaker 1: Woman did you happen to see the picture in the article THAT i sent for the?
Speaker 3: Prep, yeah she looks like that woman that's In congress with the purple. Hair, yeah, yeah like a younger. Version, yeah a much younger version that that the cripkeeper. Lady looks like she's about three hundred years.
Speaker 2: Old but, yeah so that she's one of, them and a lot of people are thinking that she has a pretty good. Chance how the hell does that? Happen how how do you get somebody who posted Yea Luigi biangioni, right was was so leftist that even the leftist organization basically sidelined her a couple of years. Ago and now she is she's one of the odds. ON i don't, know she's the odds on favorite versus the dude who's in there right. Now but it looks like it's going to be a big. FIGHT i don't know how this stuff, happens BUT i guess if The Teachers. Union if this is the direction they want to, GO i feel like you're you're you're just hearkening your own. Demise but, YEAH i saw her, picture And i'm, like this woman should not be anywhere near kids and and the stuff that she tweets about and posts and blue skis or what do they call it over? THERE i DON'T i don't even know what you call it when he posts on blue sky. SAD i guess maybe you call it echo. Chambery let's see. Here in addition to, that this, woman along with The Democrat socialists Of, america if you, remember they were the ones that kind of PUSHED aoc in, office helped organize several Anti israeli protests that turned. Violent that's who they wanted to be head of the Teachers union or may well be. Night, now look the dude in, there what's his, Name Michael. MULGREW i think like most people are comfortable with, him and then you nobody was going to challenge. Him and then all of a, sudden in several meetings they had enough numbers to essentially start passing. RESOLUTIONS i don't know exactly how their their parliamentary system or however it works within The. UNION i don't, know but they just kind of splashed on the, scene which is really weird because you have that means you had to have a big chunk of voting union members who Are democrat socialists, individuals and then they like they got. Activated so who the hell? Knows but, YEAH i saw that yesterday And i'm, like have you read the room for the last three? Years apparently? Not apparently? Not so all, right let me get over, this all? Right So ross sends this to. Me of course THE uk is doing. This here's the, HEADLINE uk creating murder prediction tool to identify people most likely to?
Speaker 3: Kill?
Speaker 2: What first of, all that's, Profiling but let me go with. It, ross you send me the. Story do you think that the algorithm that THE uk will come up with to identify the people most likely to? Kill do you think it will be? Unbiased or do you think that it'll just spit out white people's names if you had to, CHOOSE.
Speaker 3: I, mean IF i had a, guess, yeah it's probably gonna be. BIASED i love how yesterday we're Doing Jurassic Parking Today's minority. Report, yeah, well, hey you know, what, like no one has ever seen science fiction from the. Nineties, Apparently, yeah, no they should be under our no scientists. Now but the thing, is it's, like if you set out to do, this by the, way everyone prepared to get. Mad if you honestly set out to do this and you correctly entered numbers of based on past experience or, like are these are things people who are in socioeconomically challenged. Areas and by the, way this is not just a black thing or A hispanic, thing it's also a white. Thing there is a higher propensity for certain crimes to be committed because you're, poor and people are willing to do stuff that they may not be willing to do if they had more.
Speaker 2: Money there when you get into, murder there's all a bunch of other stuff you could plug in. There but remember they're throwing people in jail for pointing out who's raping the kids over.
Speaker 3: THERE i was going to, Say they'll be, like, listen there's this, crime, Right so someone's gonna throw a battery acid at someone's face and then stab them to death with a. Machete and It's. Peggy what it's with the Machete and It's peggy down the. Street peggy's never like she can meet Vibes. Man, yeah she's a, stabber It's.
Speaker 2: PEGGY i can't wait to see this thing start spitting names. Out it'll be nothing but conservative white. PEOPLE i just what is The ministry Of? Justice they call it over? There oh that sounds, dystopic doesn't? It The ministry Of justice that's got super like you, know Catmus everdeen vibes. There, sorry you tie that movie in?
Speaker 3: Two you think they're gonna have precogs and like a thing of goo.
Speaker 2: If you're if you, don't what are you even? DOING i GUESS i don't. KNOW i don't know IF i want, WELL i don't know if you could use the same. Precogs you have to you have to come up something Uniquely british to put in. There let's see. HERE i just want to figure out how much money they're going to? Play is it in the article? HERE i didn't get a chance to read the whole thing Because russ just said it to.
Speaker 4: Me but.
Speaker 2: All, right so, YEAH i can't wait to see the info. That, however this bias algorithm starts spitting. Out the algorithm allegedly will be used to study the data of thousands of people and a project that credits say because here's there's only two ways this ends, up, right because it's THE, uk and again they throw people in jail For facebook. POSTS i think they just gave some woman thirty one months because she kind of snapped after there was a bunch of hot crime there and she was calling for to reverse the in the port basically all of the people that have come in over the last few, years and they put her in jail for thirty one. Months THAT i didn't put the story in the, stack BUT i was just reading that the other. Day there's only two ways this. Goes, one you create a, tool but you plug so much bias in, there Because god, forbid it starts spitting numbers out that make you uncomfortable because of you, know immutable, carearacteristics or you. Don't and what will happen is it'll start spitting you, know info out and in a particular town and it will not just be white, people and some social justice activists will seize upon this as racist and then they'll apologize and get rid of. It those are the only two viable options for.
Speaker 3: This you thought the Old trump travel band was seen as, racist, right, Right and when this thing starts spitting out. Names mm, hmm.
Speaker 2: What kind of?
Speaker 3: Names guilty, names names of the, guilty but.
Speaker 2: Names they're Not John. Smith let's be honest about. This as soon as that, happens and people are gonna lose their damn minds because it's THE uk and there a.
Speaker 1: Bunch of how did they rule the? World this is WHAT i wun't.
Speaker 2: Understand how did the sun never set on The British? Empire like how are you this?
Speaker 3: Now it's a good point you bring, up, though like what's their definition of? Crime like what kind of? Crime because they're currents like posting On facebook or posting a? Meme, right is it really a crime over? Here at least shouldn't be be, like, oh we determined because of your past social media presence that you're going to post something, offensive so we're going to rescue.
Speaker 2: And let's be. Honest this is a tool that would fit very well into a social credit, system you, know like With china with their sol where you literally you have like a color rating whether you can do stuff that is a. Thing by the, way that's why they tie it all together in the ten cent, app and it's if it's really, FASCINATING i don't have time to get into it on the. Show but if you're going to study the social credit system over there and how there is one app that basically pick the ten most used apps in THE. Us In, china it's all in, one like they have an app that has your social, media your banking, information your you, know other communications stuff like you, know like a WhatsApp or. Uh, yeah it's sort of a, say it's all in one app over. There and, if of course the government's all up in that thing and they use it to do social credit.
Speaker 3: Scores, yeah it's What elon envisions FOR. X what do you mean he WANTS x to be the everything app for where it's, everything but.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want to use it to decide whether you can go to the mall.
Speaker 3: Right like you don't go up in the subway and you scan your, card it's, like, nope you posted a bad, meme no ride for you.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: Correct that happens In.
Speaker 2: China one of the things they will cut people off of if their social credit score is is mass. Transit and so what do you do? THEN i guess you just sit at home and wait for them to weld you into your home so they could later burn your body and literally create an air quality, issue which is which is how we figured out that they were literally burning bodies over. There, wuhan it was a bunch of eco nuts that just what you, know they're there, study they're they're basically spying on coal, emissions and all of a sudden there's this big plume and they're like of, something and they're, like what's that and then they realize it's carbon being, burned and a couple other, things and the only answer for that is an immense out of bloody rags or, people, people probably. People so, YEAH i think this, THING i think this thing just starts spitting useless info and we never hear about it. Again, now the question is that at some, point if you really think he got some when do you start ross mentioned minority? Report when do you start pre arresting? People? Right because if you feel that you're able to accurately predict somebody who is going to murder, Somebody but if you get confident enough in your ability to do, that even if you're out of your, mind the next logical argument that some idiot will make, is, well we're look at we're nailing. It you, know these are the, folks these are the groups that we thought were going to, murder and then they're going to. Murder and then if you can get it down to an individualized, thing wouldn't you have a moral obligation if you're so sure that a guy is going to go, murder somebody probably pretty quickly to take that person off the. Street somebody will make that. Argument AND i am understand how sci, fi crazy dystopic that, sounds but look at the stuff being argued for now twenty years ago you would never think would get a whiff of discussion within a lawmaking. Body Where australia is, like we're gonna build. Camps oh, no the razor wires just to keep the crazy animals. Out it's totally not to keep you.
Speaker 1: In That's australia, man.
Speaker 2: Absolutely wild. Times but we shall. See so there you, Go all, right coming, up we, gottah we're gonna talk. Food we gotta talk. Food there's a little food story that we need to get, into and much more right around the corner CASE O Day radio, program real quick BEFORE i get to that food. Story so the acting ahead of THE I R s is Resigning Melanie crowd if she's not A trump appointee per. Se she was a stopgap because the previous I rs guy resigned who had been the director under Under biden because The doze stuff and also the sharing of some information there but With department Of Homeland. Security so it was announced That Homeland security will be getting access and it will be the IRS's responsibility to share information under very certain, circumstances specifically targeting illegal immigrants who on occasion are in this country and have a TAXPAYER id Or god. Forbid there's a crazy story about how there was four Million Social security numbers issue to the people who have been flooding the border under The biden, administration and a million and a half of them were immediately put On medicaid and in some cases. Disability has anyone in this audience ever had to file a disability? Claim i've never heard anyone go, yeah that was a quick. Process that's. Crazy that's why they have lawyer commercials in the middle of the, day literally going now you're gonna have to hire a lawyer so you can even get to take advantage of this. Program and they were just sticking people walking across the border illegally on this. Stuff it's it's it's so much. Worse so The department Of Homeland security wants to be able to review data of people who and this is very, important have a standing order for deportation or are accused of a crime or convicted of a. Crime they want to be they want to be able to review. It they want to review it so that they can find. Them let me just explain what's going. On but it is under those two circumstances that they and so now the third interim i R s directors decided that she's going to resign in, protest and The washington posted a big Piece isn't she? Brave, no She isn't you know why because her and that piece of GARBAGE i can't remember the dude's. Name you guys were in leadership positions in the i R s When Lois lerner was running around harassing That Texas conserva Of women's group that led to all of. That you all were, there you and you fought tooth and. Nail you had you had zero qualms when that crap was going. ON i think she was third in charge at the, Time.
Speaker 1: So don't give me this.
Speaker 2: Crap you had no you had no problem internally using that information to deny uh uh nonprofit status for political, reasons for your own political. Gains, here they're wanting to use it to identify people who who are already adjudicated to be thrown out of this country so that they can find. Them so, so And i'm sure she'll slide into some cushy gigs somewhere with some moon bad, Organization BUT i don't. Care Washington, post nobody. Cares and you're acting, like, oh look at What trump has. Brought no is here holdover leftists who had no problem going after their political, opponents who now are blocking the ability to track down trendy or rogua people or. Something nobody takes you. Seriously all, Right, sorry got a loss that they're reading that this. Morning so check this. Out IF i asked, you what is the top us.
Speaker 1: Casual dining restaurant In? America what do you think it?
Speaker 2: IS i have to ADMIT i did not think it is what it is, Now, rose before you saw this, story what did you think it?
Speaker 1: Was because obviously you're in The.
Speaker 2: No, now Maybe Applebee's chili's just due to, volume maybe all of something like.
Speaker 3: That, no Not Olive. Garden you didn't think they Were number, one you could you said casual.
Speaker 2: Dining the top they're described as fast casual or top us casual.
Speaker 3: DINING i wouldn't Say Olive garden because that's that's fine, dining that's luxury.
Speaker 2: Dining, really is That Michelin star dining Is, yeah.
Speaker 3: It's Authentic italian. Cuisine the chefs are trained In, Tuscany SO i wouldn't put that as. Casual like if you're renting a limo and going to prom or something and you've got you, know your best suit, on your best dress and the, corsage where you going Not Applebe's you're going To Olive.
Speaker 2: Garden oh, no you went To Red lobster Or Olive. Garden those were those were the top restaurants because they only had them In, casper and we had. It so if you go down there to The Casper Events center where all the concerts, were, uh and you Brought like IF i was bringing a date down, There i'm sliding her over to The Red lobster before we go to the.
Speaker 3: Concert and and, yes, dude, yeah The cheddar biscuits are. Elite, YEAH i think they stopped serving.
Speaker 2: THEM i think they're they're. Afrodisiacs, Too so that's what did they stop serving the cheddar.
Speaker 3: BAKES i think at some, point because it's like the breadsticks At Alive garden where they're, FREE i think they started charging for the cheddar. BISCUITS i could be completely wrong, here it's, possible BUT i believe charging you because they used to be like unlimited like the bread sticks and now and then they were Like i'm going to.
Speaker 2: Checks oh, man you sit down if they. Don't if they don't have if they didn't have a basket of those hot in front of me in like sixty, SECONDS i probably would have snailed on the.
Speaker 3: RESTAURANT i do know they had an issue with the, shrimp, right the never ending, shrimp which cost them big time financially because everybody was just eating all the.
Speaker 2: Shrimp well they, had they. Had they did that with lobster, too didn't theyre? Crab, no it was crab, legs. Right did they do it with crab legs? Too? Yeah so, yeah well who? Knows who? Knows that's very sad about the cheddarbaby. Biscuits, actually actually there's a recipe to make, those but it tastes pretty. Close they're pretty easy to make, actually so all, right, well that's very. Sad but here's the. Deal up to this, point even Though ross disagrees with the Characterization Olive garden Was america's top casual, dinings the.
Speaker 3: Whole premise of this article is, stupid that's fine, dining that's not.
Speaker 2: Casual all, Right, well let's operate under what the article, says and then you can put it in the, comments, okay or you go be annoying community note, person whatever you want to.
Speaker 4: Do all.
Speaker 2: Right so the brand the new top and it, is by the, way due to the fact that they saw a year over year growth of fifteen percent last year in, sales so it. Rocketed, Now Olive garden went up a, lot a lot more of these fash casual restaurants went, Up but a lot of that also has to do, with you, know the food costs.
Speaker 1: And everything that was going. On people were trying to stretch.
Speaker 2: Dollars that being, Said Texas roadhouse is now the top casual dining chain In. AMERICA i didn't realize there was Enough Texas roadhouses because this is just pure probably you, know the amount of sales, Total so the number of locations doesn't. Matter it's not per, location it's total. Sales Texas roadhouse dwarfs them after seeing a fifteen percent increase in. Sales and let me tell you WHAT i like me Some Texas.
Speaker 3: Roadhouse Texas roadhouse is. Amazing we discovered, it like we just started going like six seven months, ago and we're big.
Speaker 2: Fans there's no so much logical reason for that price point that the stak should be that. Good, no there.
Speaker 3: Isn't like all three of us can eat like big old steaks and a lot of food and food left. Over it's like thirty forty, bucks which that's pretty damn.
Speaker 2: Good, yeah, yeah, yeah, no it's Uh AND i also love that they have they like they they they they're, like, oh Bloomin. Onion, ah we'll do our own thing and we'll just give it some other. Name i'm, like that's a bloomin onion. Boys but, whatever that's. Good and THEN i had TO i wanted to look this up BECAUSE i want to see what the name of it. Was ross never just talked about this off of the. Air it's called The cactus. Blossom so there you. Go uh, oh and then do you ever get do you ever get the little jalapeno CHEESE a little round they're like they're a, popper but not.
Speaker 3: Really have you had those? ROSS i Think marky's gotten. Those. Yeah, OH i tend just eat the. PROTEIN i need Some Texas roadhouse.
Speaker 2: Now damn. It you were telling. That you were, saying the pork CHOP's. Good. There i've never had.
Speaker 3: It they're so.
Speaker 2: Good i've had the, catfish which the breading nuns pretty. Good and THEN i just give me the twenty ounce the big bon in thing there and uh and that's ALL i.
Speaker 3: NEED i was recently watching a YouTube. Video it's a guy like This italian guy that's In america and he's.
Speaker 1: Trying trained In tuscany.
Speaker 3: Too he's actually From italy and he went To Texas roadhouse for the first time and he was, like this is just Like. Texas everything here Is. Texas it's Like i'm In. Texas but he was in Like New jersey or, something and he was a big. Fan he's, like this food is so, good and it.
Speaker 2: Is, YEAH i don't know how they're doing it, again, like there's no there's no logical reason the steaks should taste that good OR i be that tender at that price, point because you're, right AND i think one of the things, is as you read down in this, Article Texas roadhouse really didn't raise prices a lot over the last few. Years, no you can, tell you can, tell, Yeah whereas how many how many things do you how many times in the last few Years if you went to go buy something about one hundred times, before you almost like maybe you have the money out if you're a cash, payer and then all of a sudden they're, like, oh, no it's actually.
Speaker 1: This you're, like, no, no, No i've ordered this a thousand. TIMES i. Think Didn't wendy's do that.
Speaker 2: A couple of years ago or maybe last year they raised the price and because like the one thing THAT i liked, there it was exactly five and a quarter and SO i pay cash for sub. Sometimes and Then i'd had that And i'm sitting in The wendy's drive through and they're, like, oh that'll be six twenty or. Whatever i'm like, no, no, no, no no, NO i almost turned into A. Karen but then she's, like now we raise the. Price So Texas roadhouse they think that largely their sales increase was people noticing they didn't raise the. Prices let's see, here So olive. Gardens now number. Two let's, See i'm just waiting with the whole list.
Speaker 1: Here oh, no what do you?
Speaker 2: Think oh, no what do you think is the worst performing fast casual? RESTAURANT i think they have to have a minimum of two hundred? Locations what is the what is the worst performing red lobster and red? ROBIN i can't tell. YOU i used to eat a red robin a lot WHEN i lived In, minneapolis because there was a red robin literally right down the street from. Me BUT i haven't eaten. ONE i haven't eaten a red robin in ten. Years PROBABLY i don't even know where where is a red? Robin is? There? Red you guys Got Red robin of the forest.
Speaker 3: And it's one off A capitol And wake.
Speaker 2: Forest, okay, yeah maybe that's. IT i just it was a proximity crime. Previously all, right Raced, agic we're talking food. Today so what's your favorite fast casual, restaurant Mister? Stagic fast? Casual you know it's Like applebee's and that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Does, like, uh what do you call?
Speaker 2: It olive?
Speaker 7: Garden, Yes i'd say that's that's a good.
Speaker 3: One fine. Dining what's wrong with you? People so it's not it's not even.
Speaker 2: Close the number one fast used to Be Olive garden and then they got absolutely bodied last. Year now It's Texas. Roadhouse you read A texas.
Speaker 7: Roadhouse, YEAH i Like Texas. Roadhouse that's. Good yeah that would have work. Too, yeah you don't get out much usually it's usually it's wings and pizza, BEER i mean.
Speaker 3: Stuff like, that you.
Speaker 7: Know, so, yeah we're PLACE i could say that's certainly not.
Speaker 1: Pizza hutrending back.
Speaker 2: Downwards, well you know what's happened with the wings in a lot of places Longhorned Texas. Roadhouse, chill that's what everyone's. Doing they're like tiny and they are.
Speaker 7: Small yeah, exactly they're starting to get smaller or they got the big ones down and they got a lot OF i don't, know, said is it? Cartilage they're just not as, me you know They, yeah so The WING i can understand some of The wing places going downhill a bit. Too it used to be a great. Place now it's. Funny it's, yeah me. Too great place that used to be called let's, say Foul Play. Cafe we used to go long time ago and it closed up and it's actually now the buildings combined or WHERE i work. Out it's now A Planet, fitness so it's kind of. FUNNY i walk in there And i'm, like, BOY i had some good times. Here working out, though.
Speaker 2: Is where you go to get skinny.
Speaker 3: Out, yes that is exactly.
Speaker 2: It i've never told you. This the funniest THING i ever saw WHEN i was trying in my travels IS i was, DRIVING i was IN i was In Costa rica AND i drove. By they have a Combined they combined a lot of times with us chains. There they put them on the same. Building so there's a building that inside of it and there's not partitions. Either is a gold, Gym, denny's and a. CASINO i JUST i have a picture BECAUSE i took the. Sign it's all, crazy all three of. Those SU's. Great BUT i went in there And i'm, like you could you literally At denny's you can watch people doing ellipticals and then go gamble your life savings.
Speaker 3: Away you don't ever have to.
Speaker 2: Leave, NO i mean there's a hotel right next to it, too, right, yeah do that, Too that's what that's what we want, Anyway so all, right, yeah go right, ahead. Sir, Weatherwise, yeah we could do a little less, wet that'd be. Good, yeah a little less for another day or. So freeze warnings this, morning low thirties to near thirty, degrees try it mid upper thirties triangle this, morning sixty ish this. Afternoon some of us will stay in the mid upper fifties to the west forty, tonight some thirties around in, spots and tomorrow we'll see clouds increase bent upper sixties with a stray, shower but a better chance of showers and thundershowers tomorrow night To. Friday weekend looks maybe not as good as it did yesterday in the. Day no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 7: Sorry, saturday maybe a, shower maybe a, shower a small chance of a shower, Now But sunday looks. Better good after tonight or after Tomorrownight, FRIDAY i think we'll have a lot more dry than wet for three or four days in a.
Speaker 2: Row, okay all, right well your, story it keeps it. Changing we'll see if it changes for the next. Hour thank, you, sir appreciate. It, yep, Oh, ROZ i forgot to mention one other food thing here we had in the stack earlier this. Week did you, guys see what subway is, doing because obviously you know the five dollars foot long was was, great although people who franchise subways will tell you it was not because they were in many cases losing their butt on. It that being, said they're going back to that well, Again i'll tell you what it is coming up. Next AND i don't understand, it so hang. ON i am aware of. IT i did see, it and it's it is. Maddening it's just THAT i got you got ten school districts in our broadcast. Area but you know WHAT i will if you don't know what, happened just because it's it is a lesson in dishonesty and disingenuous political. Debate but any board that has that Jackass hershey on, it that's probably what it's going to. Be ross you, ever you, guys ever watched the school board. Stuff you ever see The hershey, Guy he's just the, worst just the, Worst Sam hershey or whatever his name. Is that guy gives zero fs about your. Kid he's just one of these just there for the. Indoctrination so real, quick let me sum it. Up so part of the board meeting is budget items and where you HAVE i guess you would argue the more conservative side of, IT Ryl cawfield and. Whatnot who were they were talking about putting budgets together and specifically what is going to look like going, forward and somebody made a comment that they need to remove the fluff AND i can't remember which one it was from the budget and not even think about raising prices for like employee dental and. Stuff and then you had some of the worst, offenders the biggest moonbats on there, claiming, well find the. Fluff we're on a shoe string, budget which is all. Garbage your administrator count as way over. Overdue but let's operate under that a premise that you think you're on a shoestring. Budget because directly after that, conversation they then decided that they're they're not going to fall in line on removing THIS dei, stuff whether it's THE, feds and then that eventually they'll be passed to the. State and obviously that's something the state lawmakers have put. Together they say That wakekenty will keep gender identity and it's anti discrimination policy and continue to allow trans students to utilize.
Speaker 1: This so why is that?
Speaker 2: Disconnected because if you think you're on a shoestring budget and you're doing stuff that likely will actively cost you a crap ton of money because you want to stand on. Ideology you can't have it both. Ways if you're a parent In Wake county, schools what could this mean for your? Kids as we dive into the final hour today we, Won we're gonna need to figure out who's out there starving babies because apparently it's one of.
Speaker 1: You are you starving?
Speaker 2: Babies because He Keem jeffries is convinced that if you're a fan Of, trump you're you like baby starving, two WHICH i didn't realize that was the. Thing, Anyway here here is his dumb.
Speaker 1: Behind well all, right hold, on all, right there we.
Speaker 9: Go these maga extremists trying to jam a reckless budget down the throats of The american, people take away healthcare from The american, people strip away veterans benefits from The american, people and hurt nutritional assistance and literally take food out of the mouths of babies In. America why because they want to pass massive tax breaks for they're billionaire donors and puppet masters Like Elon.
Speaker 2: Musk Is.
Speaker 9: Republican policy In america and it's a complete and total.
Speaker 2: Disaster, okay all? Right and they always do. This i'm surprised you didn't throw in that they're Kicking grandma off the cliff in her. Wheelchair isn't that the usual? Thing, oh they're trying to Kill? Nana? Right can you just say what you disagree? With and you kind of did in some of. It nobody's trying to starve. Babies what do you think is going to starve babies more rooting out literal fraud and waste within entitlement programs which feasibly are probably not going to, Babies they're going to. Scammers or were you concerned under your? Guy uh last time around when food prices spiked to the point where people were making. Recommendations i'm not making ross back me on. This i'm not making this. Up what was one of the democrats uh uh suggestions when food prices were skyrocketing two years?
Speaker 3: Ago what did they what did they skip? Breakfast don't?
Speaker 2: Eat Just, hey what if you tried not? Eating SO i don't want to hear. IT i don't want to hear. It and by the, WAY i was also A walmart last week AND i saw the fattest. BABY i Think i've ever seen. That could kid could miss a. MEAL i don't want to.
Speaker 3: Starve but, uh a monster is a thyroid.
Speaker 2: Disorder i'm, like how did you get it in the seat thing on the carts going on? There like you're gonna have to grease him up to get them out of. THERE i don't. KNOW i Just i'm Not it's Just i'm, like that is a fat. Baby and the mom was, like she, looks you, know, Skinny SO i don't, know but, Uh i'm just, like holy, hell oh it's a. Baby oh my, gosh nobody's trying to starve. Babies, no that's so just stop it with the, oh push grandma over the cliff all of. That, like if you haven't figured out that your rhetoric has has ramped up to the and is feeding the clearly insane by, now what CAN i do for you your? Respect you're trying Keem. Jeffries you are trying to get the president. Killed, YEAH i could do this. Too you're trying to get the president. Killed and there's even a little truth to. That look at the insanity of the have you seen the follow up on this? Dude who's our? Guy Our North carolina, guy mister ruth or whatever his name, is RUTH i don't know how to pronounce, it don't really. Care did you see the follow up on, this? Dude and this is From this is from the d O j, Filings, Okay and a lot of this information is from communications That Ryan ryan RUTH i guess is his name actually? Communicated maybe seen the conspiracy theory there are there's a conspiracy theory that the two would Be trump assassins or sometimes it's just one or the. Other we're essentially agents Of it could Be, zelenski it could Be, putin it could Be, iran you, know pick whatever country you want to you want to do, there and and and that they were somehow you, know pulled in to, uh you, know try this assassination by foreign, actors which is a big. Charge that's a big, charge and it's like a little. Conspiratorial, however What i'm about to tell you is not conspiratorial and and is pretty pretty crazy to.
Speaker 9: Me so.
Speaker 2: He tried to buy weapons From. Ukraine that is in the court documents THE. Dj THE dj revealed there are communications where Ruth is is talking about this and apparently attempted to do, it, thankfully it seems. Unsuccessfully but, why why and? How how do you? Like this is WHAT i understand because one of the things he reportedly tried to buy From ukraine is a rocket. Launcher and what's funny Is ruth in his own communication says he thinks he can do it because a lot of the weapons going over there are just getting lost and re.
Speaker 1: Sold and remember he went over.
Speaker 2: To ukraine for a, while And i'm not here on the radio saying That zelenski's you, know told him to do. It any of that you, can you can choose to dive into, those but it's clear that this guy concocted a plan surrounding the acquisition of weaponry From. Ukraine he wanted to, get among other, things a rocket, launcher and he thought he would be able to do, that which this is why it makes no sense to me, now trying to buy a rocket launcher here in THE. Us would you've been met with success unless you know, somebody probably, Not but how the hell are you going to get one into the. Country that's what doesn't make any sense to. Me IF i want to go over to some you, know third world hellscape where they sell you, know FORMER us munitions literally on a street. Corner you.
Speaker 1: Know, UH i don't off gasan under The.
Speaker 2: Taliban some of the stuff you saw, there that's all good and, well AND i may be able to buy me a bunch of things that go, boom But i'm not flying back on delta with. Them you don't just walk into the country with a rocket. Launcher, yeah they're gonna have some, questions, right you, KNOW i guess unless you tape it to your, body like it's those birds they smuggle Into china or. Whatever what is, that? Sir it's a. Tumor it's a. Two it's a giant cylindrical tumor running the full length of my. Body, Please i'm very sensitive about. It how are you getting one? End because you know there's the other way to smuggle things? Ross you know Where i'm going with? This, YEAH i, mean how committed are?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: Comrade how committed are?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 1: Oh you want to shove a rocket launcher up your?
Speaker 2: Butt for? Democracy what's wrong with? YOU i only hope that he's in prison right now and somebody is playing to hide the rocket launcher in.
Speaker 3: Parts you. Know, yeah you gotta like The Johnny cash. Song what it wasn't about rocket, launchers but you, know one piece at a. Time, whatever, Right, yeah it's, sneaking you, know the front part of the rocket launcher of your button and the Second now now, Listen Johnny cash did not do it up as BUT i just want to clarify, that, man AND i should clarify.
Speaker 2: It you likely likely you could find an inert tube. Here so really it's just the, art it's. Whatever it's the rocket we're talking, about so you don't have to get the full rocket launcher in your, butt just the the part that. Explodes, uh you know this is what's? That is that AN rpg in your?
Speaker 1: Pants or are you just happy to see?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah so it's not going to be quite as. Large but, like the whole story's. Weird like IF i wanted to acquire weaponry to commit a crime in THE, us let alone something like. THIS i don't understand the thought process of going over and thinking you can just buy something and bring it back. Here that's the part that's crazy to. Me but, Whatever but that's. All, WELL i just want to mention it because it's in THE doj. Documents it does not appear successfully did. That but the question then becomes and here is the valid question here from what we can, See who, Knows maybe may there's a whole bunch more, Here but from WHAT i can, see the question, becomes if this dude's banging around In, ukraine if Some americans banging around In ukraine trying to buy substantial, weaponry does that not end up on the radar of officials In.
Speaker 1: Ukraine we're gonna pick up on.
Speaker 2: That, yeah you, know people pay attention to this if you're going and you're doing something like that, purportedly you, Knowing look at what, happened Didn't they just arrest one another idiot streamer in The, philippines and that dude's going to go to prison. THERE i think they just arrested another guy who was running around The philippines because one among the pranks he.
Speaker 1: Pulled russ you up on this at?
Speaker 2: All this was a. Prank, ready tell me if it's. Funny, okay you? Ready HE i ran up to a police officer or a security, GUARD i can't remember which one it was and tried to steal his.
Speaker 3: Gun, wow you were a special kind of stupid in The. Philippines some of you younger kids didn't live Through Michael fay In. Singapore he's a child and it shows BECAUSE i still remember that lesson that shaped. Us remember that, Kid Michael, fay who, was.
Speaker 2: Among other, things sticking chewing gum on stuff and, uh.
Speaker 3: There's some very light yeah bit on the sidewalk and they can the crap out.
Speaker 2: Of them and they're, like we're gonna cane him and his butt's gonna. Bleed AND i remember the whole detail of, That and are you just shaped my? Mindset, Yeah i'm, like, ah that sounds that's gonna. Suck but to be, fair my grandfather used to use the, ring the metal ring that goes around a wood barrel as a punishment, instrument SO i might take the. Cane but, yeah, Yeah and now we have these uh, uh these guys going over to Like korea And china and then this new one and went over to The, philippines and they're all gonna go to jail there because they're making content that they think is, funny which is. Cripically try to take a police officer's gun. Today let me know how that. Goes don't actually do, it but like you, know that's against the, law, Right they're gonna have some thoughts on.
Speaker 3: That how did that work out For Michael? Brown?
Speaker 2: ALL i mean who he had his hands up, SAYING, o, NO i.
Speaker 3: Believe he actually went for the officer's, gun started a bunch of, riots and, Yeah Saint louis was on.
Speaker 2: Fire, Yeah philippines play things a little. Different shoot them. Dead what are you?
Speaker 3: Doing like that's not gonna fly here or in any civilized. Country what are you doing? Doing not to say they're not, sitting but it's The, philippines you know WHAT i.
Speaker 2: Mean i've been to THE i told YOU i went to The philippines and and it's you, know it's it's one of the hottest Places i've ever. Been because my cousin was STATIONED I. Guam we went over and, anyway so and it's like like there was a lot of security and stuff, around but it was pretty clear that it's not a place you want to. Fafo do you know What i'm, Saying, like there's a lot of, countries like WHEN i went To, Colombia i'm, like, PLEASE i don't WANT i don't. Remember the worst thing in the world would be to get arrested.
Speaker 3: There do you remember that video of the people. HITCHHIKING i believe it was In, colombia and they recorded this tiny little plane landing in the jungle and they were, like.
Speaker 2: This is so. Cool this little tiny plane is puddle, jumper just landed in the middle of the.
Speaker 3: Jungle it's, film this is upload this to. YouTube i'm, like y'all are. Dumb, yeah, no you were just.
Speaker 2: Dumb some woman who did, that she was like there was two of, them, Yeah and it's, like why do you think they're having to do a high, risk low altitude speed, landing like it's an aircraft carrier landing in the middle of this adjacent to this national park there In. Colombia why why do you think they'd be landing a plane where it just looks like it's trees for. Miles they got the sugar ever gotten? One look at all that sugar they. Got they're baking a cake or something down. There, yeah well they you, man it's a birthday like sweets, too And COLUMBIA i guess so. Yeah, oh they're like it would have been. Worse it's, like is that an airbnb down?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 2: Was gou know's check that. Out absolute, lunatics, Man but, Yeah, PHILIPPINES i would put on that list of SOMEPLACE i, Remember. Philippines do you ever see the videos where they make all the prisoners dance in the yard and they're doing like there's like hundreds of. Them that's a prison in The, philippines and there's some woman who apparently is, uh she's a hard she's a tough lady. Man she runs that prison down. There in, FACT i Think erica just went, there one of our colleagues for. Something she was just in The. PHILIPPINES i have to See, erica or IF i see, Her i'll ask, her ask if she tried to steal a police officer's. Gun if you see her BEFORE i, do will You russ let me know how that.
Speaker 3: Works, WELL i, mean if you tell them it's a, joke though they're.
Speaker 1: Not they didn't.
Speaker 3: Care the best thing, too it's, like you, know humor translates so easily from culture to, culture especially that's really bad stupid humor that isn't actually. Funny that's going to get you.
Speaker 2: Killed, yeah, yeah, yeah, NO i, anything it'll be. Fine and SO i point this, out like those dudes were dry humping statues of pleasure, girls which is what the one dude In korea got in trouble for which is just and then the other dude who got arrested In, japan he was doing something, similar and then this guy's he's doing all, that but then he's also trying to steal police officers'. Guns and the fact is because they were there and they were acting a, fooler they were doing, something they immediately ended up on people's. Radar so you're telling me that An, american some Random americans showing up In, ukraine you, know walking into a, Cafe, hey what do you guys? Have you guys sell what?
Speaker 1: Coffee? Danishes do you guys.
Speaker 2: Have rocket launchers or however he was hoping To how does that not end, up especially during essentially a, wartime some random Non ukrainian guy is in there trying to buy heavy. Weaponry you can't tell me that didn't end up going to somebody in official. Capacity and So i'd be very curious about. That or CAN i just go To ukraine and buy rocket? Launchers let me, know because you, know do you want to shoot one not at, people, youeem like an old car or. SOMETHING i did get to play with THE uh with the the chalk things down at one of the military bases and went down for something and they hooked me up SO i could pop the grenade To but it just adds like orange, chalk and so when it hits the car and it doesn't, explode it's a little bit. Underwhelming but it was still, fun all. Right eight twenty one phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven. Four. OH i got to mention the subway, things this runner, food and THEN i got. Distracted subways doing foot long nachos for five. Dollars.
Speaker 1: EH i understand that the sandwiches.
Speaker 2: For five dollars just you know it just you priced yourself out of. It but what is but the margin on that almost feels? Predatory how much does it actually cost to put a box of nachos? Together what's your dollar when you're buying at the level subway? Is do you get? Ross do you have any interest in subway?
Speaker 1: NACHOS i do.
Speaker 3: Not, yeah but they're trying to do the footlong thing with. Everything they did the foot long cookie for five, dollars the. Footlung, yeah they had that commercials that think it was like shack and Like, STEPH.
Speaker 2: I zoned out.
Speaker 1: On, Yeah so now they're gonna do now they're gonna do.
Speaker 3: Nachos why don't they do the? Sandwich they should do The do they still do the? Sandwich the five dollars foot? Long they should do.
Speaker 2: THAT i ate it the subway the other. Day, yeah they had. SANDWICHES i walked. IN i was able to order a, sandwich so it was. There but, yeah they just announced the nacho, thing AND i don't, KNOW i guess if that's what you, want BUT i just like one that's not gonna fill you up versus a sandwich does. It and they're gonna use a pittance of the amount of vegetables you know that they that they. Use and and, LOOK i understand creating IF i call it the taco bell, model right where your everything on your menu is still basically the same seven or eight, ingredients but you just. Twit there's a comedian who does a whole bit about this, too and they're, like, a all, right so we're gonna get ground, beef, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and, UH i can't wrote what the other thing is and uh and then uh flower. Tortilla and the guy's, like, oh that's a taco and he's, like you, fool that is a casey cooked a dio because we're going to put it on a panini press and then you just everything. There so using what you're already using makes. Sense BUT i don't, KNOW i feel about five dollars. Nachos all, RIGHT i just missed my. Braak hang, on are you guys following The Austin metcalf. Stabbing, yeah, BRO i. THOUGHT i literally talked about it earlier in the, show and we mentioned it like two or three, times so, yeah it's Pretty it's the whole thing is absolutely. Crazy i'll tell you What i'm not going to, do, though is AND i was BECAUSE i was criticizing at the beginning of the show some of these race hustlers who have now decided that this is going to be Their George floyd kickoff moments they can burn stuff this, summer And i'm, Not, no we're not having. That that's a theory of. Mine but the way they're talking about it, is, uh you don't we don't. Know we don't fully. Know not not that there's justification for stabbing somebody, There but there are two different versions of what may or may not have. Happened So i'm gonna Be i'll keep, updating but, yeah we'll be responsible BECAUSE i don't. KNOW i don't.
Speaker 1: Know some versions are this that the kid who was arrested was.
Speaker 2: There he was trying to steal stuff from various like tents the people had set up for this track, meet so they had you, know shade and, whatnot and they were keeping valuables in. There there's another story where he sat over there because he thought he, could and then the guy's, like you're in my, chair and then it's you, know it's two it's two dudes having a dude off you know, chess you know, chess and but this, uh this guy decided he's gonna have a knife for that instead of good old. Fisticuffs SO i don't know what it's going to look. Like but there are absolutely people trying to manipulate, it and so, yes we're paying. Attention BUT i can't talk about the whole show why because and they run a list.
Speaker 1: HERE i don't. Know i'll tell.
Speaker 2: You what's really random sometimes is when some random account follows you or starts retweeting, you and like we've had it WITH, I Like i'm trying to remember some other. Examples there's just it really pops and Then ross AND i are like joking, around, like, oh look at. This so two days, ago two days, AGO i posted a video On monday whenever one was waiting for the stock market, meltdown AND i, said, so do you want to gamble on the stock market Or vietnamese monkey? Races, so if you don't know, this In, vietnam they have monkeys that drive little motorcycles and you show up and essentially it looks like a go kart track and the monkeys race each other and you gamble on, it and people gamble on it, online believe it or. Not and SO i posted like a little like a short clip THAT i saw on here of you, know these two monkeys a motorcycle race and the stands are full of people watching, it and, uh the people who do the monkey. Races. UH i decided to retweet us and follow. Us SO i don't know IF i want to be associated with with that Man. Ross you wanna what do you think you want?
Speaker 5: To you?
Speaker 2: Wanna you want? To you wanna all the money on The vietnamese monkey? RACES i retweet the video to get it.
Speaker 3: Up, yeah, NO i just. Did i've never seen it. Before Now i've Decided i'm gonna take it. Here i'm gonna take money out of my ee coin. Account oh you got money, store just my meme coin account WHERE i dumped all my hawk tow of money into the e. Coin But i'm gonna take, yeah, yeah, right you gotta, diversify So i'm gonna take some of that put it into the monkey. Racing these, monkeys like these are hardcore, Monkeys, like, yeah.
Speaker 2: These aren't the happy justin bieber looking. Monkeys these are these are.
Speaker 3: Yeah cause you had mentioned you, know this is like, easier would be harder to, rig you, know BUT i think one of the monkeys is a ringer because these look like monkeys that. Smoke do you know WHAT i?
Speaker 2: Mean like when they're, Done, oh dude's a monkey pecking.
Speaker 3: Order, yeah it looks tough for.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah these are These these monkeys seen some.
Speaker 3: Stuff you, know they'll cut, you no.
Speaker 2: Question do you feel bad we invaded that country?
Speaker 3: NOW i kind of. Do, Yeah i'm.
Speaker 2: Kidding ALTHOUGH i will say in the in the level of badass, MONKEYS i still feel like the those crazy monkeys In india are still the ones that are probably the scariest because, like, sure these ones smoke and they might you, know chew your face every now and. Then but like you, know every time we see a monkey story In, india it's the most insane, thing, right one of the one of the they just had monkeys that went through a village and killed every. Puppy and then we had there was another monkey who grabbed a human, baby took it to the sop of something threw it. Off so they got a little. Edge but that's you, Know australia always gets the rap for everything there wants to kill. You but every every animal STORY i ever see out Of india is is more terrified Like and the one that will sit with me forever is there was a woman who was trampled by an elephant and. Killed, YES i remember, this, yeah all, right hold, on hold, on there's a, twist all. Right so she gets trampled by an elephant, WHATEVER i don't you. Know it came run out of the woods whatever and stomped. Her i'm not happy about. It this is what. Happened but that's not Why i'm telling you the. Story so they're, like all, right, Well nana's. Dead the elephant stopped, her and then like days later they were holding a funeral for. Her so they've got they've got it all set, up they're ready to, go and all of a, sudden out of the same, woods the same elephant comes out and just stomps all over her carcass and her.
Speaker 3: Coffin, right because at the time people were, like what did she do to the? Elephant?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah and then monkey's over. There but These vietnamese? Monkeys, yeah probably where is? NOW i, think where do they have? This it's just now Back Jimmy wall's, place.
Speaker 3: Right Do jimmy was? Best?
Speaker 2: Yeah you go?
Speaker 3: There and best beer In.
Speaker 2: Vietnam, yeah they got monkey racing in the. Back best beer In.
Speaker 1: Vietnam why wouldn't you?
Speaker 2: Go?
Speaker 8: Oh, man.
Speaker 3: You Know i'm.
Speaker 2: Talking all of our listeners want to gamble on this.
Speaker 3: TOO i talk about how like you, KNOW i don't like to. Travel it's well KNOWN i don't want to leave The United, states but it's so super. Weird like the two PLACES i would actually consider, going AND i probably wouldn't at the end of, it BUT i consider it would Be. Ireland love to go To. Ireland AND i would like to go To vietnam BECAUSE i would like to see where my father.
Speaker 2: Was, okay, yeah that makes Sense i'd like to. Go i'd like to go To vietnam, too, man just BECAUSE i like to. Travel it just hasn't been a. Priority but now THAT i, know there's monkey races and, stuff.
Speaker 3: And, yeah when you see videos about it now because we think about it like in terms of like all the media we've seen or the books we've, read or the news reports we've seen over the, years, right and then you see like what modern day like the skyline of, WELL i call It, saigon but they call It ho Chim In city, now which is super. Weird but, anyway my dad was not a fan Of Ho Chi, min believe it or. Not but you see the skyline and you're, like it doesn't even translate. Anymore like it's crazy to think That's. Vietnam, now you.
Speaker 2: Know vietnam is well because so here's the. Thing there's so much money coming in because they are remember Our china was where our stuff was. Made vietnam is Where china's crap is. Made and in, fact they don't have a deep water, harbor so they built, one which is not a small. UNDERTAKING i was JUST i was reading about, this like they literally created a deep water. Harbor so they could get ships in and out of, there and again that is not a small, undertaking but there's so much money running in.
Speaker 1: There i'm just.
Speaker 2: Curious did your dad ever tell you stories about the monkey?
Speaker 3: Races and you know he never?
Speaker 2: Did oh, man.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah the other reason to go To vietnam too is so you can walk around and, Go i've got so much dong in my.
Speaker 1: Pocket i'm.
Speaker 2: TWELVE i don't care. Whatever i'd be texting. GUYS i just went to THE, atm took one hundred million dog out, right And i'd just be too the whole.
Speaker 3: Time, no there was this story, recently like their financial, times so whatever they were talking, about Like vietnam was going to liquidate like ten thousand, dogs and that was my re action, too is, like oh, lord, yeah what are they doing over?
Speaker 2: THERE i don't, know, man sounds like some of that stuff that they're preaching in the schools. Here oh. Geez. Yeah so the reason to Go Jimmy waz for the best beer In. Vietnam monkey races you can gamble with and you can gamble with it using, dong so you can walk around to be. Twelve so, ANYWAY i also want to go ros IF i ever want to. Go i'd like to go then Into cambodia and see Where kurtz's place. Was that looked. Fun huh Where Colonel kurtz was hold? Up was that In cambodia or LOUS i can't remember which.
Speaker 3: One, Yeah i'm not sure which. ONE i want to go see that looked you know that campdough he good eating, there, yeah.
Speaker 1: Unquestionably. Yeah and a nice dark room to.
Speaker 2: Sleep, in which Was i'm sure not because he got that he.
Speaker 3: Mentioned he shows up to, set doesn't know any of the, lines and Like coppola is, like this dude has gained five hundred, Pounds what AM i going to? Do and they put him in a dark room and it just show him from an angle and he delivers like this incredible monologue out of nowhere kills.
Speaker 2: It, yeah, absolutely you know it'd be funnier as if they have you go over there and they have like A Colonel kurtz. Impersonator like it's like you go to like like The tweetsy railroad thing you just went, through but instead of a train, robbery it's just there like just some big fat dude is trying to do Like Marlon brando, accent but he's Actually. Vietnamese Oh i'd be, hilarious, Man i'd go just for that and the and the monkey racing on the little motorcycles and wearing the little. Outfits all. Right eight forty three is mister, stage.
Speaker 1: We're just talking to.
Speaker 2: Me is a monkey motorcycle?
Speaker 8: Racing?
Speaker 6: Who?
Speaker 2: Yeah so if you go To, vietnam they have little tiny motorcycles with monkeys dressed in outfits and they race on a track and you can bet on.
Speaker 7: It that will H i'll put that on my list next TIME i go To.
Speaker 2: Vietnam well, yeah or you, know maybe maybe we should import some monkeys started up?
Speaker 3: Here why?
Speaker 7: NOT i need a one two, THREE i need a fourth line of income.
Speaker 2: There you go look at At so, yeah thank. You but then it got weird BECAUSE i tweeted about, it and then like the organization that does the monkey races retweeted. Us so now we're.
Speaker 7: Oh boy That but, NO i would not feel good about. That is a good day for outdoor On like, no, well Little, CHILI i.
Speaker 2: Want to put a little jacket on your.
Speaker 1: Monkeys yeah that was, bad but anyway you look at.
Speaker 7: It recovering temperatures another cool down, maybe but not as cold as this one up mid upper, thirties now some, forties especially around The triangle points south as getting Your fayetteville forty three right now and out toward the east actually banks to the, fifties obviously influenced there by the. WATER a sunny day mid upper, fifties maybe sixty in, Spots tonight, forty with thirties again in the normally cooler spots to the, west especially around the triad and into the. Mountains next change tomorrow, later maybe some isolated showers after some morning. Sunshine does get milder tomorrow into the mid upper, sixties but then tomorrow night Into, friday some showers and maybe a few. THUNDERSTORMS i don't think severe, weather but still a little bit of rain end the. Week but we should have some better weather by the upcoming. Weekend we have thrown the shower chance in For saturday in the afternoon upper, fifties low, sixties and then sunshine mid sixties On, sunday.
Speaker 2: So maybe a shower Now.
Speaker 7: Saturday i'm not all that convinced that we're going to see much rain at, all SO i THINK i still think the weekend casey is going to be pretty. Good then my other next, week couple of days in the mid upper, seventies maybe some low Eighties Monday. Tuesday so certainly going to start getting warmer as we get into the middle of the, month but does show signs again maybe another cool down later next.
Speaker 2: Week, okay all, right we'll chat. TOMORROW i have a good restaurant than you. Too we will be back here in a few. Minutes hanging up being brought to you By Jimmy Wise Vietnamese Monkey, Racing Jeff.
Speaker 1: Bellinger this, morning what's going?
Speaker 3: On, well good morning and.
Speaker 10: Casey today's report is from the Finelite Bloomberg Business. Desk by the, way all Of President trump's tariffs have gone into effect. Now china and other trading partners were hit with new, levies and Then china announced retaliatory tariffs.
Speaker 1: On american made.
Speaker 10: Goods the futures indicate it's going to be another rough day On Wall, street And President trump says he's not. Done the tariffs on pharmaceuticals will be announced. Soon checking those, FUTURES s and P, nasdak And dow futures all. Lower The dow futures are down six hundred fourteen points at the. Moment delta is the first major airline to post its first quarter. Results passenger revenue for the quarter was right in line with, estimates But delta withdrew its financial guidance for the, year citing uncertainty over global. Trade this is one more sign of turmoil as Corporate america Assesses President trump's. Tariffs apple shares taken a huge hit Since President trump announced his tariff plan a week. Ago after another five percent drop in its stock price, Yesterday apple is no longer the company with the world's highest market value for. Now that distinction goes To. Microsoft White House Press Secretary Caroline levitt says the president Believes apple can build its iPhones in THE. Us analysts tell reporters that would not be, easy nor could the change be made. Quickly And, casey The National Retail federation Predicts americans will spend more than twenty three and a half billion dollars For easter this, year about five percent more than last. Year eggs cost about twice as much as they did last, year and that's going to be one of the.
Speaker 2: Factors. Casey you, Know easter is free if you just do The jesus.
Speaker 3: Part, though, yes this is.
Speaker 2: True, okay all, right well other new TYTHING i. Guess all, Right thank, You, jeff do appreciate. It, okay have a good. Day, alrighty there you, Go Jeff, Bellonser Bloomberg. News you, know he didn't even, ask didn't even ask about that sponsor. Drop that's, great all. Right so when you guys go water your plants or your garden or, stuff well normally how are you? Dressed? Right you're gonna want to probably have some garden gloves, too if you're gonna do something or if you're gonna be handling anything that's you, know a little a little rough. There certain tools are gonna. Have but how many of you choose to garden in your boxers with a guitar over your. Shoulder so In Los angeles yesterday there was a hit and run on one of the freeways there and the dude who caused, it or is alleged to have caused, it jumps out of his vehicle and he's, Like i'm, out you, know no. INSURANCE i don't know if he was on something or, what but he just abandoned his vehicle and literally like jumped down into this neighborhood and you, know ran into like the backyard one of the. Homes by the time police get, there, uh the man is allegedly pretending to water the, plants wearing nothing but his. Boxers i'm assuming he pulled his clothes off because they were easily. IDENTIFIABLE i don't, know and he had a guitar just kind of on his. SHOULDER i don't. Know maybe maybe they garden different In. California but here's where it gets even. Crazier so when, police, like because you, know the helicopters are ready to, go they cite, this they see what yard's. In police show up in mass and they you, know bust into the. Backyard when they get into the, backyard there's the man in his boxers pretending to be, gardening and the female homeowner who at that moment police, arrives she comes walking out of her out of her house with a, gun WHICH i, understand, right you've got some. LUNATIC i don't know if he's, SCREENED i don't know if he's doing something other than just screwing with. It but she comes walking out and police order her to drop her weapon multiple. Times they don't they shoot, Her they just they just flesh wounded. Her, SHOULDER i, guess and then in fact as there's just non life threatening, injuries but just, insane, man that's. INSANE i had to read two versions of this, because of, course in The La times version they don't mention that police told her eight times to drop her, gun AND i don't, know maybe it was a language, issue BUT i also understand why she had a gun because there's a lunatic in her. Yard but that's probably some important context. There but holy, hell, man eventually it's just going to be the crazies and that'll be. It that'll be, it and real, quickly you, know this is this is what the gun grabbers love to seize, upon is irresponsible gun. Owners AND i got no sympathy for. You if you're some lunatic who's got kids in your house and you just leave an handgun sitting, out THEN i have no. Problem they throw you into jail if something, happens or for endangering your. Kid, however these parents win the. Medal so the parents of a four year old who found their parents'. Weapons where is? This this? Is this Is. Georgia OH i should have run this by, Yeah, Ray the parents of a four year old who found a gun and accidentally shot. Himself we're Resting. Monday hold on, Here, yeah shooting, Happened, okay all, Right so but here's where it gets even. Crazier so the child did was not, killed, Thankfully but when authority showed up of the, house they didn't just have guns laying. Around they, had according to, officials thirty snakes that just cruised around the house and a five foot crocodile that roamed freely around the. House