Speaker 1: I guess I'm trying to feel some time just because I'm going like back and forth.
Speaker 2: Anybody will here gett anyone.
Speaker 3: But for those who are not watching the live and who are actually listening to the audio episode, I would like to thank you guys for tuning in to this week's episode of Hostially Awkward. If this is your first time joining us, I'd like to properly introduce myself. I am hosting a favorite hotivational speaker, Mimi or hem so one hundred I'm gonna walk aways.
Speaker 4: Currently on how edis absolutely absolute.
Speaker 5: God damnit labart I am.
Speaker 4: I am joined by my co host.
Speaker 3: We got the man behind the magic, mister tone Death, responsible for all other wonderful visuals that you see on the screen. Yeah, we've been having a little bit of technical difficulties, but it's all right, it's all right, it's all right.
Speaker 4: And of course we got hey, hey, you want.
Speaker 3: To tell the people your new name according to the party on Friday.
Speaker 5: I don't remember what you say.
Speaker 4: I don't either. That's what I told you to do it. Damn we're listening to Jeezy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you was feeling that part a little hard.
Speaker 6: Bro. I love I love that album that was my favorite now.
Speaker 3: But of course the new mister Bitches for Ship you ain't you no more? You've been mister Pitches for a while. The transitional mister Bitches.
Speaker 6: That's crazy.
Speaker 7: I wish I had some bitches, just a few, not a few. Give me one good, a solid, good one to talk to you. You ready to be hiding in these Christmas photos?
Speaker 6: Man? I might be I might be just no faces.
Speaker 4: All lots, bro what we hide and wanted?
Speaker 5: Nothing?
Speaker 6: They gonna know it's me?
Speaker 8: Yeah, really you you're the only big nigga in the world, A little big niggas out here.
Speaker 6: I don't know, like ship like that. It's cool, but I don't know if I want to do that.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, as much as we've been having other technical difficulties, it's nice to be able to see who's coming this week.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they think like they literally fixed it. The next day they sent out a big mask email Denise brit here like my bad subhouse.
Speaker 4: I am really, really really trying to figure out you know what.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna just go to America's Best Wings because they're close, America's Wings.
Speaker 5: I just go to the Under thirty.
Speaker 8: It's in right now in town, right next to the America's Best Eyeglass place.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, you know, but I know America's Best wings, but I've never ordered their wings. I never get wings from there. Actually didn't know that they had so much other ship.
Speaker 8: It's uh like the Middle Eastern spots. So they're gonna sell you everything.
Speaker 3: They got every like because Uncle Carl he said they got some of the best burgers, so he always gets burgers from there, right. So but then I actually went like on like when I was on door dash for the first time looking at it, I was like, they got so much Like bro, they got chicken out Fredo real tramp. I always get the cat fish. They got the job job.
Speaker 5: Didn't want to give it to you, but it.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: They got a sandwiches and ship and then they got like like chicken and rice, shrimp and rice, steak and rice, like chopped steak and rice and ship.
Speaker 5: Like that they go to.
Speaker 4: They got a lot of ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, steak and egg, rice, steak rice, crispy chicken and rice, grilled chicken, rice, grill shrink rice.
Speaker 5: So yeah, already when we get the chop cheese.
Speaker 3: You know, you know what I like, I like how on their menu they actually list swy as one of the fishes that they sell. Yes, I said fishes, but so they tell you they have swy perch catfish and to lopia versus just lying and telling you, hey, this is catfish when.
Speaker 4: It's really swat whatever.
Speaker 6: That it was.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so I think I'm you.
Speaker 7: Know, they sell it just depend like right out of the store you go to, and it's probably like I think it's like it's like three.
Speaker 3: Which one though, like you mean like a like a container like the screw top or you mean like the individual like when they give you the side of like barbecue, selling.
Speaker 6: It about the size of like.
Speaker 3: Some because I've seen it now, I've saw it a long time ago. But it's like I could never like get it in the store like.
Speaker 4: Then have it.
Speaker 3: But I would always just go, like you know, I live right around the corner from Norge, so I would just go and buy like a little.
Speaker 4: That's what's up. That's what's up. We are currently.
Speaker 3: Waiting to see because days like today where I'm starving because I haven't had anything to eat. We got two spots over here that we could have been.
Speaker 4: Able to order from.
Speaker 3: But JJS ain't open, and there is this other spot so and checkers don't never have what I want or they just take a long time.
Speaker 4: So I really like that.
Speaker 5: Earlier.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, one jumps right into being racist. He's a terrible person.
Speaker 5: You are though.
Speaker 4: Already damn show just started justification.
Speaker 3: And then you say, yes, I can't stand restaurants that try to pass offis catfish.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, and here's the thing.
Speaker 3: It's not that swy is nasty because it's not right because don't charge me catfish prices when it ain't catfish. You know what I'm saying, Like, that's the you cat fishing me about catfish like that. That's that's not why it's called catfish, nigga, because you're lying to me about what it is. That's not where it got its name from.
Speaker 5: That's why they don't want you to know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's what like piss me off, because like I said, like I eat swat, like even like BERDIZI are like they grill swashed. It's like that ship is good. So it ain't like it's nasty. It's just you're overcharging me. And that's the problem. You were deceiving me to dig deeper into my pockets.
Speaker 8: Fishy can and can't eat. It's how long has swab been around because it's a new one.
Speaker 5: To be never heard it.
Speaker 4: But it's a lot of fish that.
Speaker 7: A lot of fish I've learned about.
Speaker 3: Right, And I think it's mainly because for the better part of my life it's only black people if only gave a fuck about perch and catfish like you had like red snapper and all of that shit. But nobody was actually ordering that ship perch and catfish, so it you know, I don't doubt that it Then.
Speaker 6: Like ship got real and they introduced catfish flats.
Speaker 7: They always had that ship with the bone and eating with the bone.
Speaker 3: And and then he used to be crazy because that's all because remember we grew up around the corner from red snapper.
Speaker 4: Sorry to hear that, so why that's.
Speaker 3: Oh no, we was good because it like the smell from red snapper.
Speaker 4: It smelled like the cookfish. It wasn't a ship like damn who got their legs up.
Speaker 3: And it wasn't no bullshit like that like you can smell like you can tell the shit was in the grease.
Speaker 4: So I ain't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: So year I said, no, lie, the only two fish I knew growing up for real, especially because like my family, like my dad's side of the family, I grew up heavy on fishing. So we were always being beaver dan because they always loved to catch They catfish fresh, like even to this day, like my uncle and shit like, that's that's what they do. And I just I don't know, man, I didn't give a fuck about nothing but catfish.
Speaker 4: Like perch.
Speaker 3: It was cool because it it had no bones in it, but it just it wasn't catfish. And you gotta you gotta know how to really cook perch though otherwise it's gonna be too fishy. If you don't really know what you're doing perch, it ain't gonna be that good anyway. But yeah, as a kid, and they just slapping some catfish down in front of you and ship and had them little tiny bones. It was never it never felt somebody was gonna choke somebody and then you get yelled at for choke. I told you watch them bones, nigga, Why didn't you debone this ship?
Speaker 8: It's called d boning for Looking back at our childhood, we survived. We ain't had no choice.
Speaker 3: Hello, it was literally, hey, you know what I fuck with Pete's Fruit Market.
Speaker 5: That's the one on Third Street.
Speaker 3: It's on third Street, but the one that I go to is more than one of them. But pete Fruit Market sells the whole catfish like they you know, they chopped the head off and like you know, de.
Speaker 4: Gutted and everything. But that should like a whole fried.
Speaker 3: Capfish, nigga, And you're just scraping the motherfucking meat off with the fork.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 3: I've been wanting some capfish so bad to fry someth I just ain't been feeling like it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get around to. What's up? What's up? What's up? Yeah, tween in Serrita? And right, all right, all right.
Speaker 3: All the buns are in the comments today, All the buns, all the buns.
Speaker 4: What's Thanksgiving? Hands? Before Thanksgiving?
Speaker 5: Hand?
Speaker 4: That's what I like to see. That's what I like to see. Absolute, Yeah, you said, that's what the bread for.
Speaker 3: Listen, the bread that comes under the fry chicken and the fish and those dinners.
Speaker 5: It's all.
Speaker 3: If they had like you know, how like they'll sell like garlic bread or like breadsticks and shit, if they just sat there and just had like bread under the fish and shit that was going out the orders and they just packaged that.
Speaker 4: Shut up, give me a six.
Speaker 5: Piece, okay.
Speaker 8: So Anita's comment reminds me of growing up with my grandpa because my granddad would do that too. Rod would be gone for the whole day, come back and it's like three or four big ass fishes in the kitchen sink.
Speaker 5: Just there, yeah, just there. Ain't nobody saying nothing.
Speaker 3: She said, I hated catfish because of the bones of my great uncle Stave fishing and bringing it home and leave it in the kitchen sk sink, scaring the hell out of me.
Speaker 5: Get a glass of water fish looking at me.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That or like they would have like these big coolers and buckets and shit at the back door, and it's like, bro, I'm scared to go in the house because they don't kill the fish.
Speaker 6: They moving.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's like they transport them live because they wanted fresh, fresh, So they catch the motherfuckers, put them on ice and like this little you know, this water and ship and bring them home and the motherfucker's swimming around and ship waiting to get skinned in the kitchen.
Speaker 5: Yo, speaking of catfish, so they'll kill it and then then they just start de scaling them and the town. No, it's not, because these are the same people who will take a whole crab out the tank and you just walk past and just drop him right in the hot water.
Speaker 3: Man said, And catfish ain't little like you got this big whisker face but staring at me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so, y'all know there used to be.
Speaker 8: I don't know if it's still there over on Villar there was that uh that pet store, yeah on Villar, all right, So we was going to look for a fish from Mikey because he wanted a little pet goldfish.
Speaker 5: When we first moved over there into the.
Speaker 8: North line, we walking in there, I'm looking, so I'm like, hey, where the snake's at? So I can stay away from that area. Don't give a damn if it's in the tank. I still got that fear bro, I kid you not. I go around the corner in the dark area.
Speaker 5: There is a.
Speaker 8: Big ass catfish about the size from you to me, me in a tank, and that motherfucker head is sticking out the water, just looking at you like, hey, my nigga, can you help me? Can you help a brother out? It was just their dog the head was literally sticking out the tank like. He literally looked up at niggas like.
Speaker 3: Hey, Marine land, Uh they buy base short. Now, I got that because they say tortoise, you gotta make it bigger on the screens.
Speaker 4: I can see. Oh here, said your grandpa used to pop the eyes out in the basement.
Speaker 6: Dog.
Speaker 3: Oh well, ship, my granny cut head off a chicken down in the basement. Remember when we used to go downstairs. At the bottom of the stairs, remember it was that first deep freezer and he turned the corner and it.
Speaker 4: Was that little that little darker.
Speaker 3: Remember used to have to run and cut the light on right there, and then you go through the little beads.
Speaker 4: Because my granny had fucking beads everywhere. Go to the little beads.
Speaker 3: And then it was the second little It was the deep freezer slash fridge.
Speaker 4: Combo on that side.
Speaker 3: But remember right in front of where you cut the light on it, it was like a little table right there.
Speaker 4: That's where she was cutting chicken heads off and plugging them.
Speaker 8: My granddama, she said, when they used to be down south, they just go out in the yard, grab the chicken, grab him by his neck and swing until it snaps and then just bring it in the crib.
Speaker 3: That's because that's my because my pop side. Yeah, because like I used to spend my something Like I used to be in Louisiana a lot, so like we would go to Louisiana every Easter and then we would go like in the.
Speaker 4: Summer, and that's how it was.
Speaker 3: Like they had like hog pins and like the chickens and the ship that this mean ass rooster.
Speaker 4: I hated that Bach are mean, like.
Speaker 5: All of them are. You don't want to get up and do their job and nothing man, they is yell and.
Speaker 3: Fuck, but they would they would go out there and grab motherfuckers and just shaking babysits with this bitch and then it's like but ay, but there is you know what's so funny that you said it was actually this video? I should have sent it, but I wouldn't think it was gonna talk about this but ninety day fiance. I've been seeing me either. But I've been seeing a lot of clips. I just saw a clip today. So there's this white lady and she is engaged to an African man. Hell, so she's down there and she got like, you know, it's like pet chickens and shit mad like she don't want the chickens to be killed.
Speaker 4: For dinner. And the African she said, you eat chicken? She said, well yeah, yeah. She was like, well, how do you eat chicken if chicken is not killed?
Speaker 5: Like, well, I don't.
Speaker 6: Think she want folks to cook her hip.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm starting to realize in need of my spirit, ammo.
Speaker 8: And we grew up together something, because I damn sure remember my granddad having my ass down the street at Fondi's selling corn, shucking corns, snapping peas, doing all that country ass bullshit.
Speaker 5: I am a city boy. Okay, what years is this?
Speaker 8: Eighties nineties? My granddad didn't get no fuck. Well, nigga had you out there doing this ship at six?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm just trying to watch Saturday morning cartoons. My nigga can get up. Come on. He did not care, you know.
Speaker 6: And I think my grandma, man, let's go over it.
Speaker 8: I would have took that. I would have took that over the ship. My granddad, damn near had us like indentured servants.
Speaker 6: He that's modern.
Speaker 5: Nay. Slavery was once that way, big gun, what's he? Damn it was run across from the Feeling ship. It was right down the road.
Speaker 4: Share Cropper.
Speaker 5: Also also how I learned how to scheme like, I don't know man him.
Speaker 4: It's like that.
Speaker 8: And I had two older cousins that just abandoned him, So I guess he just came and got me.
Speaker 3: It's like that heymn skit from a living color. When Damon Wains and his family had all them jobs, I was.
Speaker 4: Like, when I was your age, I had sixteen jumps. It's like I never loved your mother. I'm married because he had thirteen jops.
Speaker 5: Like, bro, God, my grandded.
Speaker 8: I love my granddad. Dog definitely taught me a lot of shit. But like, Bro, I should not be out here at seven.
Speaker 3: Probably, dog God, damn the outhouse, Bro, you coming here with these old nigga quotes.
Speaker 5: No, I never did an outhouse. I never did that though. That's that's some nigga ship.
Speaker 4: No like, And it's funny. It's like because my granny, like I.
Speaker 5: Live with my dad, grandma, great uncle, great grandpa, they had me washing greens in the tub.
Speaker 6: Oh so you.
Speaker 7: Related with my lays when she says she watched hers on the tub.
Speaker 5: That was panderin though bra I'm.
Speaker 3: You see, I don't got the laptop. I'm not the one controlling the guys.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna tell you, she said, Hey, a while ago, she aggressive tonight.
Speaker 5: Cham being awound, No, she was. She's aggressive earlier.
Speaker 3: Telling about some state sales is where she learned the difference between comforters and duvets. I always tease her about that, because we were playing uh taboo one day and yeah, and I don't think nobody was thinking about a fucking duvet except for Brick.
Speaker 4: That was just so. I've been fucking with her ever since.
Speaker 5: About that statisfied blame on the Lupus day.
Speaker 4: You ain't make ship. He was talking about.
Speaker 3: How niggas used to go fishing and having big ass cat fish.
Speaker 5: Did you ever find anything to order?
Speaker 6: Speaking of food, since you're still looking for food.
Speaker 8: Thanksgiving, I don't know. It's sane, it's not. Don't this year not hitting right. It's not that I think everybody poor like I think everybody universally is poor, so so I don't think I work.
Speaker 7: We're not even having much for Thanksgiving. But the ship right now was still stressed. Right, I ain't even thinking about Thanksgiving. I'm worried about where the fuck I'm gonna come up with this money? By a Christmas gift for a motherfucker like and I swear I really just want to fire is one big gift.
Speaker 5: You're not wrong if you do that.
Speaker 7: Because she she want the uh what the fuck is that thing? She wants the slushy machine.
Speaker 6: Oh, I don't know why.
Speaker 5: Grown ass woman living her childhood all over again through y'all.
Speaker 6: She just want to put alcohol in it and make dakeries.
Speaker 5: That's why you just get a dakery machine.
Speaker 6: She wants the slush fu job slush you know what is? The price is fucking ridiculous, but.
Speaker 5: It always is.
Speaker 6: I'll spend this kind of money on tennis show.
Speaker 5: Do you that you do?
Speaker 4: You know? I do want to give a shout out to KMC because they three Piece.
Speaker 6: When they're not trying to kick you that valid.
Speaker 3: Oh they come through with the clutch, but not like because the three Piece instead of giving you like a breast and two wings, they give you two breasts in one wing.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I would have thought they give you one breast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's it's two breads.
Speaker 5: They're trying to get. They're trying to win back the chicken market.
Speaker 9: Just keep the extra Chrispy recipe Valley, Yeah so, and bring back the potato wedges and camc just bring back potato wedges and popcorn chicken.
Speaker 6: Niggas might come back because they're not really bad.
Speaker 4: Wait wait, they got rid of popcorn chicken.
Speaker 5: It's one of them seasonal items.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like it, like when you go to cams. It's just be some ship that be on the menu and don't be there.
Speaker 3: But they gotta continuously have them because they make the fucking famous boat.
Speaker 5: You don't count you know why? You don't count? You really my rich friends? Like you really my rich friends?
Speaker 6: What you want to fight me for?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been hoping you've been feeling a little bit better? Man?
Speaker 5: Am I not making greens?
Speaker 6: That's great?
Speaker 5: Damn Devin gotta run somebody to pay? And after what this.
Speaker 4: Niggas always trying around somebody in faith. I thought I was. I thought I was bad.
Speaker 5: Oh, Granny ain't got the dresses from from some years ago.
Speaker 6: All I wanted to know is who was making desserts.
Speaker 4: I'm hoping that remakes some peach copper.
Speaker 5: Somebody was on my line selling food, selling desserts.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just need somebody selling.
Speaker 5: I think Baked Dreams is selling selling desserts.
Speaker 4: Is that that's upstairs?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: My mom sent me in to go get her sweet Potato pie once and when I called her at the price, she said, you better be fucking kidding me, And yeah, because it's like, you know, and we get it, you know.
Speaker 6: Life.
Speaker 3: She washed your ship like them fucking greens they talking about in the comments.
Speaker 8: Slipping on the sleeping on these grannies, but they got that one little last bit.
Speaker 4: Because I'm gonna tell you what, because she.
Speaker 5: Been breaking out of her nursing home and causing riots and all kinds of ship.
Speaker 3: Because like Maddie Dinkins, that's one motherfucker you did not try.
Speaker 4: Bro. She worked thirteen and men's woman. That's a big woman, period.
Speaker 3: Grand That's why, like as she got older and like start getting more fragile, like, it was kind of hard to, you know, to see that because it's like, dude, I'm so used to her being like this huge fucking amazon. Bro, did she underlive my pet turtle and made suit? He shouldn't have been looking at her, funny, broke your turtle far? He should have ran faster.
Speaker 4: You ain't never seen the turtle run.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: Hey, that ship that turtles and slow is a myth.
Speaker 5: Bro, I've been bucket. Turtle was on the beach and that had to go down in this rim. Nigga was moving.
Speaker 4: Turtles be botherfucking boocketed.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 4: Don't let that shit fool you.
Speaker 8: Okay, somehow the common want, somehow the comments that went to a beating up grand.
Speaker 3: Hey, my food is twenty dollars and forty two cent, but I only got eighteen ninety five of my cash up. Somebody sent me two dollars because I don't feel like doing no transfer.
Speaker 8: For those of y'all who support hostally awkward, everybody go ahead and just send her two dollars.
Speaker 4: I can't put that in my cash up to play.
Speaker 5: Everybody send her two dollars and let's see how much she can.
Speaker 4: Get these last two dollars.
Speaker 3: I'm not that's your granny ring tone on my mama phone, these last two dollars.
Speaker 5: Okay, Dad is getting worse and worse.
Speaker 6: One of these days, right, I don't know, but we gotta do.
Speaker 7: We gotta goa What is the underlying beef that these people have with each other and it's family.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Broke ask you for the cash at oh it is me me so one hundred altogether Thatlla signed me me some one hundred.
Speaker 4: For now. Bro we we're finna get into some family dramas. So this might be juicy.
Speaker 6: No, it's not juicy at all.
Speaker 7: It's but it was just you can tell the tone and when people were like even through text messages, it was recently your mother's birthday.
Speaker 4: Now, oh, because she set the thumbs up, but Dahn and I.
Speaker 6: Read it, I was like, you get it.
Speaker 7: I would have just nothing at all because I feel like you had to do me like that.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't you.
Speaker 3: It was she like, because you hit her, told her happy birthday, and like everything else, she was like, so in all of this time when she could have hit me herself and Mark edden't already told me happy birthday. Oh well mom said happy birthday, like she couldn't talk to me yourself.
Speaker 5: Yo, shit going crazy?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, that was just one appreciated man for real. That that was the actual money. And then you know they send you an email.
Speaker 5: You know, listen, they're still talking about whatever food.
Speaker 7: Who is making desserts.
Speaker 5: You don't know how that man peach cobbler hit pause because that just didn't even Look, don't make the mistake I did am by talking about somebody cooking and then you get proven.
Speaker 4: Wrong like you did.
Speaker 5: I just said, don't make the mistake I did. I literally just said it.
Speaker 3: We had to run that back and make sure we knew that he go put some respect on my girl.
Speaker 6: Now, look, I do that for.
Speaker 7: A living or a job, but she get paid. Look, why would you doubt the mother who get paid?
Speaker 3: Hey hey, hey, a lot of people get paid around this motherfucker who shouldn't.
Speaker 5: That is a true statement.
Speaker 8: But I wasn't a lot of y'all food suck, so I didn't see what y'all was seeing.
Speaker 3: A lot of y'all food suck. I'm gonna be honest, Like a lot of y'all, you know that.
Speaker 4: Y'all just popular.
Speaker 3: And because y'all are popular, because y'all are popular, a lot of people be like, oh, yeah, this is the ship.
Speaker 4: This the ship.
Speaker 3: As for me, like our support initially, because you know, I like to support black owned a small business and ship. I like to see people win. But it's like it's only gonna be so many times that you gonna serve me some.
Speaker 4: Bullshit Like.
Speaker 6: It's a lot of.
Speaker 3: I just don't Dad said, nigga, put some respect on my name. I was raised by a chef and made Thanksgiving dinner for ten years in a row.
Speaker 5: See what, don't make the mistakes, Bruhn.
Speaker 8: When a dude proudly says I'm making a dessert, he got taught.
Speaker 3: He said he may have been a dope feed, but he was a badass cook. Hey, hey, no, that's valid dope. That's validope, that's valido valadope. Remember when I talked to you all about like functional drug addicts and ship when we were talking about that a couple of weeks ago, that's what Like, I never knew that she was hitting rocks and shit because her house was fucking spotless, and that motherfucker cook.
Speaker 5: Hey, what events we going down in December? I need to know because my birthday.
Speaker 6: Just smoke rock on the weekend.
Speaker 3: Hey, at this point, I'm starting to think that crack might get some creative juices for and motherfuckers just get to them extra voices and ship that they be hearing.
Speaker 4: Is like season anymore.
Speaker 5: I don't think you get extra voices.
Speaker 8: I just think you get to talk to your ancestor and you get to go into the celestial plane and shit brown so gret So grinny in the back of your head telling you exactly so.
Speaker 3: Smoking rock niggas is something or something it's in. Somebody say you something they putting a touch of that.
Speaker 8: I ain't trying to find out. But if they told me that's what they see, I'm a believer.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You see how you see how they be matching that urban shit, that's them, that's them teaching who to seasons and ship.
Speaker 4: Try to make your own.
Speaker 5: He learned how to cook and cook.
Speaker 8: If you know, you know what's your favorite dessert? Nana pudding with the bananas in it?
Speaker 4: I hate banana same way. I don't even like the smell of them.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not the way it's supposed to be made. You vallid on how it's supposed.
Speaker 4: To be would have pissed me off.
Speaker 3: Rita said, I bought a banana pudding and a strawberry crunch cake off a popular girl on Facebook angry cursing emoji because I love strawberry crunch anything except for cheesecake, and it seems like most people sell cheesecake, but I hate cheesecake.
Speaker 4: It's too thick.
Speaker 5: I don't dope ass sheesecake.
Speaker 4: I don't like. I just I don't like the consistency of it.
Speaker 5: Cheesecake is fucking amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's not like, oh, you know it just it tastes like, you know, the double scoop of ass.
Speaker 4: It's just I don't like the consistency yet.
Speaker 5: You have the community building reserve. Is this is this another friends giving? That's what you're trying to tell us on the love.
Speaker 6: M wa man?
Speaker 4: Because you got it for two days?
Speaker 5: Is this a double wearing it back to back?
Speaker 6: Double there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But I I definitely been because I'm bro I'm still mad about some shrimping.
Speaker 4: Grits that I had.
Speaker 5: We went to that point.
Speaker 8: I don't give a funk before the pandemic. It was drop No, it was no. It was close to the grand opening. Wasn't it like less than like a month or two?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I know it was around my birthday because that was I was there with Denise, And Yeah, that pissed me off so bad, because what is this stiff bullshit in these little cocktail shrimp that y'all gave me.
Speaker 5: Then it's a popular cake girl on Facebook who presentation cracking, But the cake is trash as fuck.
Speaker 4: Now, But is it dry?
Speaker 5: That hurt my soul?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 4: Is it dry?
Speaker 7: All I want y'all to do, Like I don't want to discourage y'all dreams of being chefs are cooking or whatever. But what you're supposed to do is good experiment on your loved ones.
Speaker 8: No, no, because you loved ones lot of you. No, you gotta have someone's who you trust the opinion.
Speaker 6: You gotta stop just feeding the public.
Speaker 8: Just no, you gotta stop selling the public the bullshit. See, that's where the mistake be at. If you just saying, hey, one, I made this cake, let me try.
Speaker 5: And then I'll be so if you don't like it, you could be like tone, presentation was fire, the frousting was good, cake wasn't moist enough.
Speaker 6: Whatever happened in like free samples.
Speaker 5: It was it was dry? And do how was it dry? And doweie dry? And that cake wasn't cooked, No, it was cooked, but like how did how did it happen? Can you get it?
Speaker 6: Get that.
Speaker 8: You got it at that point in time, just sell biscuits.
Speaker 5: They a good biscuits.
Speaker 4: And you want another funny thing, like I can cook.
Speaker 5: Get somebody who faced on gotta filter.
Speaker 3: I can cook, and I'm not saying that as a person. Was like I'm gonna get out here and you know, slang dinners and ship. But I learned how to cook. Like I know how to cook. I was lucky enough to where I barely had to cook. Because that's my stepdad's contribution. Like that's my pop's contribution. He from Alabama.
Speaker 4: He loved to cook. So we let that nigga.
Speaker 3: Let that nigga cook's let's work for us to do, but let's work for me because my mama can't cook it.
Speaker 5: He'd be doing wild ship though. He just be cooking whatever.
Speaker 3: He won't no, like he will cook separate meals. Like if he know that, Like we're not fucking with it. Like because you know, I ain't eating no coon. I eat poon, but not coon.
Speaker 5: South Niggas from the South love cooking coon.
Speaker 6: And I don't know why.
Speaker 4: But here's the thing.
Speaker 5: Been half their life in the South love eating coon.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing, Like it don't look like it's because he's seeson the fuck out of it. Like you can tell the spicy though, but like he's sees in it and it smells, you know, it's just I know better, and I just I can't eat it, bro, I need it.
Speaker 5: Next time you want to waste money, just go ahead and donate it over here.
Speaker 3: Cause it's just I just when I see coon, I think trash panda, right, and it's like and it's one of those things, is like I've never seen a raccoon farm, bro. You for you to you know, so it's like you know, and knowing the raccoons that come around here, and shit is just they'll be like, na, we get them from you know, up north for this whatever, and it's like all right, but I still just it's not what I see, you know what I mean. They're not raising them, but that's what they're catching them because they're not in the inner city where you know, they eating McDonald's rappers and shit like that.
Speaker 8: They're free, you know, No, No, these niggas are civilized. I didn't see the raccoon with coffee, bro. Nah, I've seen a raccoon with a Starbucks cup.
Speaker 5: I believe it, okay, but but.
Speaker 3: I don't think a lot of people realize how huge raccoons are. Ye dogs, Yeah, they are fucking huge, like they will take like when you because when they get them, they're already skinned and frozen. They got everything else. It's just they don't have any fur or anything on them. So when they stretch, no, the glasses is gone. That's part of the fur. So it's just you know them hairless cats that like that, but it's just naked.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Actually you know what they do, look like naked Siamese.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So but they are huge.
Speaker 3: They are huge, and he you know they and he just like he cutting them up and doing all the ship that he gotta do to it.
Speaker 4: He always get his little seasons and spices and ship.
Speaker 3: I always know because he whenever he cooks coon, he cooks the coon on top of like sweet potatoes, Like he cuts those up and that's what he cooks the coon on. And you could see like all of the spices and shit because it's spicy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because Mike, Mike, he got bro. He got Corey, remember Corey I used to date. You got him, like, and they fucked with it.
Speaker 4: They like it.
Speaker 3: I just it's a mental thing and because I know what it looks like. He can't trick me with it. So but really fucked that ship up too?
Speaker 5: How she doing?
Speaker 4: That's a segment, trust me.
Speaker 5: It's a video.
Speaker 7: It's this dude and he always cooking some weird ship. Then you cook like rabbit stew.
Speaker 4: That's not too I mean, now, rabbit I fucked with.
Speaker 6: It was something wrong because.
Speaker 3: I now, I didn't know that it was rabbit when I was eating it. But when I found out, I wasn't mad at it. So that's just like had he fed me the coon before I knew what it was and then I found out, I'm like, oh, we shit, it is what it is, But knowing ahead of time, it's like, nah, bro, it was hard.
Speaker 4: But no a rabbit.
Speaker 3: When they say because they everybody say everything tastes like chicken, rabbit really did taste like chicken because we got it.
Speaker 4: It was like it was a dinner.
Speaker 3: It was a dinner like came styrofoam, you know, like back Granny party, and it was the rabbit with the rice and the gravy and ship, and I was fucking it up and I wasn't.
Speaker 4: Mad, like well, okay here that was a semi life.
Speaker 3: I cried because initially because I was a kid, and I initially thought about I thought I was eating bugs bunny. But then once I was, you know, reassured that that wasn't my cartoon bestie, then it was cool.
Speaker 5: Why was bugs your cartoons?
Speaker 4: He was an asshole, you know, I I wasn't at that.
Speaker 8: Age assholes and real deep whatever. Apparently somebody serena no cook bear too.
Speaker 4: I think I've been seeing that a lot of people talking about that.
Speaker 5: My kindergarten teacher fed us frog legs one day.
Speaker 3: I think my reason for not wanting to And people say that tastes like chicken.
Speaker 4: I haven't had that. I haven't had that in a long time. I was a kid.
Speaker 7: He think most things taste like chicken because your motherfuckers deep fried and prepared, to say, the way you were prepared chicken.
Speaker 5: That's basically so why would.
Speaker 7: If you season some ship like you would season your chicken and then you deep fried?
Speaker 3: Like No, because different meats have different tastes. Trust me, because I was about to get it out right. And that's why and and that's and that's why I think I'm so afraid to taste raccoon because like wild coon should like I feel like it's gonna have a gamy meat taste, and I think that's why I'm so scared to try it.
Speaker 4: Because like lamb chops, a lot of people love lamb chops.
Speaker 3: I personally have not had a person who's prepared lamb chops the correct way to where it doesn't taste game.
Speaker 5: I've had some non gamey lamb chops.
Speaker 3: Because I know that exist, but I haven't because.
Speaker 8: I saw I had it in the Air Force too, so we probably had a five star chef.
Speaker 5: Hold deck baby lamb.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, the.
Speaker 5: Chat shut up, shut up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I haven't personally had lamb.
Speaker 3: Chops like every time I have lamb chops, lamp lamb chops to me that I've had so far tastes like but I would assume biting into a squirrel would taste like.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: B said, deer jerky is fire.
Speaker 5: You know what deer jerky fire.
Speaker 7: And it's another thing that I've experienced working with all these people that don't look like me for the past seven eight years.
Speaker 8: You know, Anita, I am really starting to realize that you are just a Southern coon with money now because.
Speaker 6: The motherfuckers always trying.
Speaker 10: To so the yes not you can cool with money, but I'm friends with her.
Speaker 5: She about to show me to get she's about to teaching the games.
Speaker 6: Then you be Then she could be Sterling.
Speaker 5: Then you could be where the fuck is that nigga at?
Speaker 6: Yeah, somewhere crying because Shannon Shark won't.
Speaker 7: Stop thinking his brother for raising him, Like god damn bro And what Carlos Miller said that I've thought about all the times, like anytime somebody asked herbor question about his childhood.
Speaker 5: You know, I ain't even the best football player in my family like bro shot though, he's just humble and keeping it real. Sterling was when they both hit the league.
Speaker 8: Sterling was that he was that nigga like you have to oh and then his brother Shannon play in Denver. That's literally what was his how they did his career. It's like Brandy and ray Jack. We see a J all the goddamn time, but Brandy's really the one with tell.
Speaker 3: Me you know, and and since you brought up right J, we go pivot. I have never seen and I did. I stopped watching Moeshaw a long time ago, like you know, before it got to the end of it. I never knew that the character like Maya from Girlfriends had anything to do with Moesha at all.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there's a lot of people that popped up on other shows that we didn't know.
Speaker 3: Because it wasn't because at first I thought it was like just a coincidence, like it was just her playing somebody named Maya. But no, the whole Darnell and Jabbari and all of that, all of that was referenced in this episode, and I was like, what the fuck, Like, I never knew that that was the thing.
Speaker 6: If you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they'd be back doors to other shows.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 6: That's how they put the game off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they went back. Yeah, because the first show up as an episode of Girl Girlfriends. That's what it was, because I think Melanie.
Speaker 8: So they all connected. It was a different one. Yeah, it's a different It was a different version of them.
Speaker 7: I forgot how they incorporated, like Girl the game is to spin off Girlfriends?
Speaker 5: Did they just cancel the version that the reboot that was a peacock.
Speaker 3: I thought Girlfriends was to spin off for something else that was too It might have been, but.
Speaker 7: I know that's where we got the game from because they all appear on one episode, but no jump.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Upn had a connected universe.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I really think that just.
Speaker 5: Hold Network really was the ship though.
Speaker 8: It was like, for real, you pole Niggas Network is cracking.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 5: Some life was tied to Harlem Night. If I'm not mistaken, you said.
Speaker 4: My Homeboys and I Space ain't you.
Speaker 6: Ain't you?
Speaker 5: I mean ain't it was? It was bullshit.
Speaker 6: Shosta McNasty was.
Speaker 8: Bullshit too, Greg the Bunny was bullshit. So it wasn't just only black shows that was trash. It was some trash white shows too. You people network exactly what it was? Girlfriends and girlfriends spin off of my Ship?
Speaker 6: Do you think Flex knew that?
Speaker 5: No, he just had had to take care of his family. We still be talking about how stupid that bullshit was. Flex whole career up until one on one was bullshit.
Speaker 8: Bro, Like, if you really go back and look at his this disciography all bullshit.
Speaker 5: He was man with six Man even good broa, No, it wasn't bro.
Speaker 6: Six Man was okay. Now when you say was it good, do you mean like, just what do you mean by good?
Speaker 5: If we if we are movie, Yes, that's what I said, Thank you. Would it be something that you would know be on HBO Max or would it be on to be in today's think?
Speaker 8: Okay, that's a need to know to Okay, it's a movie that would have been on to B first, it wouldn't have went to theaters.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, if they did this. Now, who's doing it? The Wayne brothers doing it?
Speaker 5: D Wayne Brothers do make a big difference.
Speaker 7: But when he threw Flex off the backboard, I thought that was hilarious.
Speaker 8: He like like like den He said he damn near didn't care. He had a family to take care of. Okay, that's the whole reason why he took that role.
Speaker 6: Yes, Flex did play Michael Jackson.
Speaker 4: Yes, you know who else had a family take care of? Mike Tyson?
Speaker 5: Not even mad at Bro.
Speaker 8: You know what, Mike Tyson, now that you set it up before I.
Speaker 6: Took care of.
Speaker 4: No, that that definitely too much money for your family.
Speaker 8: Yeah, true, true, But that fight was a whole other reason. Mike didn't do that for the money. He didn't do that for his family. He did that for himself.
Speaker 7: That biokick is terrible, you know, it's crazy, Like you really can't.
Speaker 6: Find the whole movie on the internet.
Speaker 5: You're not supposed to, Bro you.
Speaker 6: Can only find clips of that Shiitty move.
Speaker 5: Up n Dal Crawl so to be kawalk.
Speaker 6: You remember that game Marcus used in the TV show?
Speaker 8: Is that the moment the Yeah, that was a spinoff one. Yeah, because that's his brother. That's Flex's younger brother, is it. Yeah, that's because Flex actually the whole owner of one on one.
Speaker 6: Is on Netflix. I went back all that ship. I still don't know what flat man.
Speaker 5: Not too much, no for for real.
Speaker 8: If you go back, there was a it was Shynese Unsung on Schnese Unsung. They both collectively said they were broke and they were living with his family and he went through depression. So he was just taking rolls so he could provide for his family because he did not feel.
Speaker 5: Like a man with her making all the money.
Speaker 8: Not that he didn't appreciate her doing it, but he he felt like a bump. So he was taking roles, including the Michael Jackson one, because he had to provide for his family.
Speaker 7: Because I ain't no way, ain't no way.
Speaker 5: To figure there some cam care while we calling this man flexes that is real.
Speaker 8: No, I think it is, honestly, Alexander Washington, Yeah, I think it is somebody wikipedia that real quick.
Speaker 7: Because I'm not gonna call up grown ass man Alexander, nothing is wrong with it.
Speaker 5: I was like, what's wrong with that? Flex? Your name is not the one, but we call you that? Okay, shut up?
Speaker 6: You're not gonna call him grown man Mark?
Speaker 5: Yes? I would.
Speaker 4: If that's his name is Mark.
Speaker 5: Yeap? What the fun do we call him flex?
Speaker 4: Mark Alexander Knox?
Speaker 5: Yeah? So why do we call him flex now?
Speaker 6: Because that's the name on one on one Flex Washington.
Speaker 3: But no, he was being called No, that's that's his name, stage name period. Flex Alexander has always been that.
Speaker 7: Oh was I like Jamie Foxx? Yeah, he's not wrong with that though, Yeah, because I'm thinking.
Speaker 6: Because dude, just the folks who just go by Leon, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: It is his name, last name. I blame Madonna for that.
Speaker 6: Symbol.
Speaker 4: No, he had he wasn't Snakes on a plane.
Speaker 8: Had to get out that contract. Run down his filmography. I called it a disciography earlier, run down his filmography because I feel like he took a lot of bullshit ass roads.
Speaker 4: Let's go ahead and pull up, all right.
Speaker 3: So we had one on one which ran from two thousand and one to two thousand and six, Flex and Nis twenty fourteen to twenty sixteen watched that.
Speaker 5: I did too.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know they had it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was literally right man.
Speaker 4: In the mirror two thousand and four.
Speaker 8: You know you can't find that movie nowhere.
Speaker 5: I can find an mc hammer one though.
Speaker 4: Bro it got three point two stars out of ten. I'm surprised I got that much.
Speaker 5: My Bentley playing Tupac was fucking disgrace. He was he was hot ship.
Speaker 3: At the time, something called out Cold in two thousand and one. The assistant don't even have a date. He was in the hills have eyes too. I've never watched those movies two thousand and seven that probably did Snakes on the Plane two thousand and six, Homeboys and Out of Space ninety six to ninety seven Trigger no date, Poor Boys, Poor Boy's Game that has Danny Glover in it. That was two thousand and seven.
Speaker 5: He ain't even an extra and nothing notable, like I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That movie called Ice ninety eight Gas two thousand and four that had a Tyson Beckford.
Speaker 5: These one word movies could have been about anything.
Speaker 4: How was that? I know that ain't.
Speaker 11: Mm hmm when a supermodel name I always had his shirt and ball headed and just glistening, and chicks was going crazy over him.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So the only real move like he was in.
Speaker 5: Juice, Like the only movies wait, what was he in Jewels? Because I don't remember, Like the only movie was he the DJ when Queen Latifa was auditioning for people? Was he in line? Like, now I gotta go watch Juice.
Speaker 4: He was a contest auditioner.
Speaker 5: He was in line. That's what I say. That had to been there. I think it was who I think it was. Who I think it was. I think it's who he skipped.
Speaker 3: Bro, That's what I clicked on it, And that was he was in the cast as a contest auditioner.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was in line because he skipped him. He skipped him to get in.
Speaker 3: You got you gotta give us the money train doing what let's see conductor.
Speaker 4: Hood number three.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm not I'm not shipping on dog at all. It's just like the question of how are you famous? Is funny because one on one that's that's all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, because these movies are real, Like I've never heard.
Speaker 4: He was in She's all that doing what.
Speaker 5: In the remakeer the original.
Speaker 4: The original Usher in it. He was somebody named Kadeen. What he got a name? So that mean he had.
Speaker 5: Y'all go make me go watch these movies just to see what he was doing.
Speaker 6: I don't want to know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you know what he played on Mixed Dish.
Speaker 4: I've never watched it.
Speaker 3: It didn't last long twenty nineteen to twenty twenty one.
Speaker 5: I really didn't watch that one that much.
Speaker 6: One season.
Speaker 5: Was like, leave Mark alone. I ain't never seen him before or after one on one and.
Speaker 4: You won't well and mixed it Mixed Dish.
Speaker 3: He was somebody named George, so again he had a name, contestant, auditioner, It contests auditioner, and hood number three, y'all, So now I gotta go click on the movies like that I actually know about. Okay, he was somebody named Sarge and the Hills have Eyes too, bro.
Speaker 7: Y'all have an extra all the TV show. You know, most people who get.
Speaker 4: Down because even Snake's on the plane, he was just a nigga on a plane.
Speaker 7: You know. Most niggas who get a TV show usually like stand out in a movie like you not the star. You might you're like Fifth Mike or some ship and then you know, you get a movie or you know, some ship or not even a movie, but you get like a TV show.
Speaker 3: What think it's more so because like he was a comedian, so maybe that's how he started getting into stuff.
Speaker 6: What jokes do he tell? What stage has he stood on?
Speaker 4: I could have swore he been on Death Comedy Jam before.
Speaker 6: Jam?
Speaker 4: Never?
Speaker 6: Who is this nigga?
Speaker 4: Now? Yeah, he was on Death Comedy Jam.
Speaker 6: You gotta yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean it's a YouTube clip, I'm looking at it. Comedian Flex has a wild story about his grandpa.
Speaker 6: What no, how long did that video?
Speaker 4: Five minutes and thirty seconds? See? Ain't he dancing with Barton on the stage?
Speaker 7: No, no, sit down to tone everybody in the comments. We are gonna watch Flats do a joke and we're gonna see if this niggas funny because I don't think he's funny.
Speaker 4: I thought I remember seeing him on Death Comedy Dam. He was a comedian, bro.
Speaker 3: We saw everything like Chris Tucker, everybody, We saw all of them on Death Comedy Jam.
Speaker 6: And you know you know who not funny? Chris Tucker?
Speaker 4: Hey man, his Teito bit was funny.
Speaker 5: Damn Michael.
Speaker 7: Because when he came back and tried to do stand up a definitely he was the first nigga.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know about like the specials, but like Death Comedy Jam and Ship, niggas used to actually have me laughing And I wasn'tven supposed to be watching that ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, back there was funny. Yeah, some of them niggas.
Speaker 4: Oh what's up? Beato ain't seeing a minute? Because niggas a comedian? Where fat?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 4: Where is this comedian? Look?
Speaker 3: Even when you google him and says actor comedian a comedian, No bro like actor slash comedian nigga.
Speaker 4: American actor and comedian.
Speaker 5: Bro, I don't care.
Speaker 6: What Wikipedia or Google say.
Speaker 7: Where has he told a joke at his career?
Speaker 6: Might be the joke?
Speaker 2: Look, I'm just.
Speaker 6: Saying what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Were waiting on tone?
Speaker 7: Well, since were waiting on tone, did you watch the Well you was out with us, so I know you didn't really watch it.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I was watching before I got to y'all.
Speaker 3: So I watched it before I got to y'all because y'all know we are huge wrestling fans in this family.
Speaker 4: So we went to see.
Speaker 3: SmackDown on Friday, and let me tell you something about this shit fuck third party ticketing apps. Stuff hub can suck my ass sideways.
Speaker 4: Okay, so.
Speaker 3: This is partially my fault, I admit, because there were so many times I had an opportunity to buy the tickets and I would keep forgetting but then it was really just waiting until the last minute. Honestly helps because you get tickets for much lower if you can't catch the presale price, because people will buy a bunch of tickets right resale and then they're trying to offload them for three times a price. But the day of that event come and they ain't sold them tickets. Oh, they dropping them off fuckers like it's hot because they don't want to get caught with all of these tickets. So now they're just trying to sell them, sell them. So that plan, actually it still worked out for me. When you go on stuff hub or any type of like tick pick or anything like that, they allow people to post their tickets for sale without telling you where the seats are. You know, if you go on Ticketmaster, it shows you exactly where the seat is, like you're picking where you want to sit. They don't do that, so they allow people to say, hey, well, you know it's floor section, floor section one, roll three, and then that's it. So you don't know if you're in the beginning of the road, the back of the road. You don't know none of that. So I end up getting these tickets and then I'm like, all right, these ain't the seats I thought they was gonna be because I was trying to kind of like compare with what was still available for resale on Ticketmaster. So I thought it was gonna be the same, these same seats, because those were the only tickets that were available in that road for resale on Ticketmaster.
Speaker 4: Hold on the second ear.
Speaker 6: Hello, Well, this is.
Speaker 7: What happens when you got one motherfucker who wants to order food in the middle of a podcast and then you have it delivered. Now you do understand that at any given time you will have to get up from a microphone. That's cool because it's excusually three people in the notice how one really never leaves the room, So I'm always here, and since you're here with y'all, so well, while I'm here, shout out to bro we uh we attended montage?
Speaker 6: Little shit did shout out to him?
Speaker 5: Can and uh, Mike, happy birthdate of them.
Speaker 7: But yeah, if y'all watched this Mike Tyson fight, I didn't even watch the full fight.
Speaker 6: I just watched the highlights.
Speaker 7: I knew Mike was cooked when he came out there with the knee breaks like niggas got bad knees, Like he wasn't even throwing the jazz like cool, Mike got paid. Go home, don't do it again, Mike. That's crazy. Jake Paul can definitively say I beat Mike Tyson in a boxing match.
Speaker 6: That is fucking unheard of crazy.
Speaker 5: What that's a bigger.
Speaker 4: That's what he said.
Speaker 3: So before I get back a ticketmaster, I just want to say, this sticker here tells you what comes with my order one medium cranberry lemonade.
Speaker 4: Did you see me come down here with elimonade?
Speaker 3: So I asked him. I was like, I said, they don't give you my lemonade. He was like, oh, no, you gotta contact door dash. I just get you know what they hand me. It's different if I was missing some food in the bag, I can't you didn't bag it.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But it is your responsibility to check for any drinks that I have, especially when you see you right here. So luckily I got water, but now I gotta contact door dash.
Speaker 4: He'm like, bro, they didn't give me my my juice.
Speaker 3: He was he stinks like I damn near feel like I don't know, but he he got out of a pickup truck. Huh. Yeah, he smell like it too.
Speaker 5: And you smell like you can white people smell like outside.
Speaker 3: No, no, he smelled like the inside of a hippopotamus.
Speaker 4: Ass ain't no outside there. It's right.
Speaker 2: Right, right, very right.
Speaker 8: You should be able to get a discount on your meal if they asked, was right?
Speaker 5: This is not. It may have affected my food. M hm. I don't know, broh, but I think you might want to order something now to say time.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, but yeah, so I ordered these tickets and.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about the SmackDown experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I ordered these tickets and then I I am missing my drink and y'all know I love my lemonade.
Speaker 5: Get your food for free.
Speaker 3: Then and then they're like, uh, we've noticed you've been having problems with your order.
Speaker 4: Who the fuck fault is that I don't go pick up my own ship.
Speaker 8: It's always my drink too, Like I just got refunded for a whole meal the other day. It's like y'all didn't give me my drink. And even the drivers like, oh, we didn't see no drinks. She didn't have me no drink. Looked at the receipt.
Speaker 5: It was a drink.
Speaker 4: Food.
Speaker 5: One thing I do hang about.
Speaker 6: I do order a drink and the drink.
Speaker 7: Comes, no stroke, Like why the fuck don't motherfuck like broke?
Speaker 3: They don't give me no napkins. They didn't give me no utensils. I got macaroni and fucking cheese. Why don't I have a spoon? Where's my sport?
Speaker 5: Like, you know what, you do need a sport for their food for some reason, you can't use a spoon or fork. You gotta have a sport on top of the microwaves.
Speaker 6: What is together, you stupid son of the bitches.
Speaker 5: Oh my okay, brother, No, I'm not don't care. You are angry, yeah, one fucking job, but you are angry.
Speaker 7: And then like one fucking I'm saying, when you come back and ask for something that's yours, I paid for it.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, how you got an attitude? Because you gotta do your job.
Speaker 7: Excuse me, sir, it's supposed to be three double hamburgers.
Speaker 6: It's it's only two. Amen. Like no, don't amen, Like, bro, just get my hamburger and that's all.
Speaker 5: You got it to.
Speaker 4: You wasn't anger yet, I told Yeah.
Speaker 5: As I walked in and I heard him talking about that, he was like, who's tuning? I was like, who smelled like ripe ass?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I hope nobody was smelling like ripe ass has smacked down.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: I just want to say Unford.
Speaker 8: As much as I don't eat Chinese food, Chinese food, Chinese food gravy is always top tier.
Speaker 5: Like if I'm gonna eat, it's gotta have a gravy with it.
Speaker 4: Chinese food gravy is my drop of tree, absolutely.
Speaker 8: Because that's what That was one of the reasons why I used to like to go to China Buffet all the time. Their gravy was on point, and then they had.
Speaker 5: Time to go to a China buffet. Is there one here because the one ober by my house is ass. No, it's called China buffets.
Speaker 7: The human universe took me to one of the fire look at her enlightening you.
Speaker 3: Anyway, So I ordered these tickets, and then it tells me to seat numbers. Seat numbers are five and six. I'm pissed because I'm thinking they'll be one.
Speaker 5: And two, then two.
Speaker 3: Right at the aisle where they're coming out at. So guaranteed all the grabs and fist bumps and ship like that when you let the aisle. So I'm already like, brother, the same what I thought I was getting. So I'm already a little agitated. I order my tickets Wednesday. They say, oh, well, your tickets will be delivered Friday. I'm my brother, they ain't never happen. All you get it, you get the email up, I guess it. Keep down on scalpirst. So Friday comes early Friday morning, I wake up, tickets is there? Well, this say seats five and six. So I'm even further away just saying what you said.
Speaker 4: I contact support.
Speaker 3: First guy on the research No, first guy, no, because they they have what's called like a fan guarantee or some ship like if you not you know, Okay. So the first guy I call, and I'm like, all right, y'all said I had seats five and six. This is showing me seats eleven and twelve. I'm not claiming these tickets before I know what's up, because this ain't the tickets to said I'm supposed to get. These are different. It's like, oh, you know, I see that, blah blah blah blah blah. Try to reach out to the seller, see if we can get you the correct tickets. But he was like, you know, if all else FEUs are there, he was like, you know, our seats one and two. Okay, that's what I wanted in in the first fucking place. I said, that's perfect.
Speaker 4: I'm reaching setting out to the cellar via email.
Speaker 3: If you don't receive another email from us by twelve forty five Pacific, give us a call back. That's two forty five for us, a set of alarm two forty five. I call back, I gets somebody else. I hate when that first person is helpful, when the second person is stupid. I act like they don't know about bro read the fucking notes. I know he typed something in my order number.
Speaker 5: Because I heard the click of the clacks.
Speaker 8: I heard no, because I I used to get that all the time at Bemo Hairs when someone yeah there was I just heard them over on the keyboard.
Speaker 5: Type of stuff, so or they'd be like, oh, I thought I lost until I heard the keyboards moving, Like, nah, bro, I'm still here. You got. You got a ship going there?
Speaker 6: You got.
Speaker 8: Because we really don't be quiet all the time. We got y'all on mute. Sometimes we gotta put y'all on mute because y'all dumb as fucking we gotta site some ship because.
Speaker 5: My job we be man. Y'all be on me, like hold on my mom, while go ahead. I'll be on mute. And we just be talking about y'all.
Speaker 7: After dealing with the general public. Like when I know that I have to do like important stuff, I'm trying to be as polite as possible when I have to call.
Speaker 4: And can we start putting my comments on the screen.
Speaker 5: They was talking about some other ship for a minute.
Speaker 4: Well they talking about the door dash it.
Speaker 5: I just.
Speaker 4: You gotta scrolled up a little bit more. You missed a lot, I.
Speaker 8: Just said, because I just seen readA said Ripe and I was like, you know what, I'm gonna leave it right there for a minute.
Speaker 4: How Bridge said they need to vet these dashers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said, And I cannot stand it when it says a woman is supposed to deliver my food, and a nigga pops up with my food?
Speaker 4: Who sent you?
Speaker 5: Yeah? When I got my door Dash earlier, it was a mom and daughter. They was in the car together.
Speaker 8: I was like, if it wasn't put these niggas giving away free turkeys outside here, I probably would have got robbed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because why don't you have your own account bra because they ain't got no license.
Speaker 8: Or they didn't already burnt their account like they are suspended, and they get suspended when they get too many low stars.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, stop stealing niggas foods.
Speaker 6: You hauleringsars. You won't get a low star. But yeah, I'll make you some money.
Speaker 4: That bothers me. You know who else do that?
Speaker 3: Whatt Ho said that though, no, you cannot create a door dash account under my name because the money that you earn is going to have to go under my so's security number, which means that I will be responsible for the taxes of any money you make.
Speaker 4: People don't think about.
Speaker 5: That big thing part right there.
Speaker 3: People do not think about that part. The money that you make has to be claimed on income taxes. So if you make over six hundred dollars doing door Dash, and I could a tax form in my name because they.
Speaker 4: Don't take the tax money out right away.
Speaker 3: Now you look at me, stud because I'm like, hey, bro, you own your money.
Speaker 4: M No, absolutely not. She This would have been one of them capis bones.
Speaker 5: Bro. It would have been smaller and pointier. Though, Bro, you can't.
Speaker 8: Like I'm telling you, there's some niggas who literally there's women out here who sound like grown men because they don't scratch their throats up from cat fish bones.
Speaker 5: You're not gonna tell me otherwise, Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: That shit throws me off. So I don't like that either, or at least give a warning.
Speaker 3: Like text, like you know that the fucking delivery name says Brianna, be like, all right, this is Paul.
Speaker 4: You know, ify or lie and say hi.
Speaker 3: You know, for my safety, I door dash with my brother, Paul will be bringing it to the door.
Speaker 4: Whatever the fuck.
Speaker 5: I will believe that I can roll with that.
Speaker 7: I just whenever I see like certain names, I'm just the belief that when I go to the door to leave the legend at the door, it's gonna be an. The only time my door dasher is who it's supposed to be.
Speaker 8: Is usually in the middle of That's what I'm gonna say, because my door dasher was a woman when she brung my water, and I was actually kind of like, damn big ass case of water you brung by yourself.
Speaker 5: I feel bad that you can call me and say you were out here.
Speaker 3: It was a pregnant girl that bought our car battery from a Walmart delivery, and.
Speaker 4: My mama felt so bad. My mama went in the apple tip there like an extra ten dollars.
Speaker 8: I would she was pregnant, you out here dashing the paper, but the car battery, you know what?
Speaker 4: She know what she was getting into till she got there. If you had.
Speaker 5: We could tell it's eleven herbs.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I just popa would never.
Speaker 6: Wow buck Bank.
Speaker 5: Bug Bank is a wild ass words.
Speaker 8: Get some who advice, some life lessons, some muck bang, and probably get into our personal business. I think more people know more about us because of this show than actually knowing us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know they have because I had to change the battery in the one. You know how hard that was carrying that motherfucker that's got that roping it.
Speaker 8: Trey can't say nothing about nothing being heavy because she'd be fixing whole cars by herself, and she four eleven right, she'd be under her own car getting busy.
Speaker 5: She could just walk under her own car, though. I don't know, man as get it stuck though, what I'm saying, don't need no.
Speaker 4: Jack an all inclusive podcast.
Speaker 5: That's why it takes three hours to get done.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 4: Can you play the phone check video phone check?
Speaker 5: Homie?
Speaker 6: You was really listening or not?
Speaker 4: Pop up phone check here?
Speaker 5: I just got my phone.
Speaker 12: I wouldn't care if you got a teen years ago. I don't care nothing about that. Hand me that phone. Man, you're really doing the most right now? Is this even necessary? Is she trying to deleast the girl? Give me that phone.
Speaker 5: And you trust the god?
Speaker 4: A lit?
Speaker 12: What's the past code? It's not even locked, it's locked, Ashley? What's the past code on seven one eight with the number symbolized me and my boyfriend anniversary? Since when you get a boyfriend, that's besides the case. Okay, it looked like all the messages are deleted, Ashley. What's that about. I don't know what you're talking about. They should be there, Ashley. I'm looking at the phone. There's no messages there, and you know you was just texting who was you texting?
Speaker 6: Nobody?
Speaker 5: Maybe it was a glitch. I don't know.
Speaker 12: Actually I'm not gonna sit here and play this game with you.
Speaker 4: You was all like this, what that means? You know what?
Speaker 12: I ought to just take the phone just because you're sitting here playing in my face right now. Let me find out you out here setting up something. I guarantee you it's gonna be the last thing you set up. I'm telling you. Thank you.
Speaker 5: Don't let me find out you up to no good?
Speaker 12: Mind you you doing all this right after my birthday. I wouldn't care if your birthday was ten months ago. A phone check is a phone shack, be prepared the next time.
Speaker 4: So phone check, homie.
Speaker 5: Right, okay, let's get to this.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I was reading the comment show. She said, it's not bag. It's pronounced like a bomb, muck bomb.
Speaker 5: Trey was like, first of all.
Speaker 6: I mean I prefer to turn muck bank, So shut up.
Speaker 5: Ran fifty on you real quick? Should I ask?
Speaker 3: But none of this so based off of the video that we got because we love you, based off of the video that you guys just watch, do you feel that that is proper parenting or do you feel like it's an invasion of privacy and you shouldn't be checking your kids phone?
Speaker 5: No, you gotta check these kids phones these day.
Speaker 8: We got too many white folks that be killing, that be on shooting sprees for us not to be checking phones. Plus, I don't have an I pay for your phone bill. I got the right to check your phone.
Speaker 5: Now, lelei.
Speaker 6: I don't have to.
Speaker 3: Feel like it's either privacy for something.
Speaker 8: I feel like they should because these kids talk about anything and everything these days. You don't know what's going on. You don't know what a little fast tailed boy trying to talk to my daughter into doing some felonious activities with him in the name of you love me now.
Speaker 4: I'm said, my mama used to do that to us. Phone check is crazy.
Speaker 5: You know, you know you don't want them to people like you.
Speaker 8: It ain't even about me, nigga, because these some of these niggas is worse. This generation is worse. I'm at least nice, not nice, nice with it, sugar, tell you making love, making love yourself a little bit.
Speaker 4: Said, we ain't have no damn privacy. But when checking Marius.
Speaker 8: Proper parent and proper parents because the girl because look she didn't even know that she had a boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was like, proper parents are actually improper because girl go to them recently needed threads.
Speaker 5: Now like she was like where them threads go? Like mm hmm. See what Robert m gotta say?
Speaker 3: And he said, yes, definitely proper parents. And my mama did that when I initially got mine.
Speaker 8: Robert em said, I'm going to check my kids phones at any time. I need the password Texas and internet history. Me and me damn near gave our address.
Speaker 4: Some brandow on roadblocks a few years ago because she's too friendly.
Speaker 8: See and Lee liked that. Lee very friendly. That's why her phone cut off at nine o'clock.
Speaker 4: I said, my two adult children, I never did. They were pretty good children, didn't suspecting the BS. I don't put none past.
Speaker 5: No, kids can't.
Speaker 4: And it's not even you know, a questioning of my parents in or anything like that.
Speaker 3: I don't put anything fast because we don't know how other people parents parent they kids, right, And like how Brie was just saying, like Mini is very very friendly, and a lot of kids like they don't realize when they're being manipulated into certain things or other kids take advantage of the fact that your kid is like super fucking nice. Right for me, Ria is twenty, I pay that phone bill. Guess we still got password and can unlock that shit anytime I want you.
Speaker 8: My fingerprints on the girl's phones, yea, they don't even know if my fingerprint they think I'll be putting a password then, so when they call themselves changing the past, word that you still get in with no problem.
Speaker 4: And the fact that you think that it's okay, why are.
Speaker 5: You changing your password now? Leig got a got a smart thing.
Speaker 8: She said she changed her password because she was logging into her phone at school one day and she think a kid seen her log in, so she changed it. I let her slide with that because that's smart. Come a butt, You're still gonna give me that password even though my fingerprint on.
Speaker 3: Here, right, Trey said, he can't even download anything without another note.
Speaker 8: That's how we got That's how Tiana's is. Anytime she tried to do something on Apple, it comes like, hey, can she download this?
Speaker 6: All?
Speaker 5: Right? Cool? Ye?
Speaker 4: I mean all they plays roadblocks though, but still Britt said, listen.
Speaker 3: Before I had a phone, we had AOL and my mama checked my shit because she was not fooling with them chests and put me on the child block until I was fifteen.
Speaker 4: Longest year of my life, no, not playing. Brie said, I was a sneaky kid.
Speaker 3: I know exactly what you're trying to do, Little Dark. Oh yeah, you know you went to church school, y'all always the worst.
Speaker 5: And that's the thing your.
Speaker 4: School had, church has Saint in it anywhere. He was on some bullshit, especially from Saint John and Tina's.
Speaker 5: But just brief, that's why I said that.
Speaker 3: Bactically, we just said I have to check my eight year old twitch and tappa. Yeah, last year I was checking Jellybean phone and little boy that you know text her right, So yeah, I don't know if y'all remember I thought conversation this nigga was, this nigga is mad, freaky like and jelly Bean just it just goes.
Speaker 4: Over, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: She ain't catching any windows. Yeah, like, bro, you twelve, why you like this? Are your shirt off? Dog?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 3: When I shout the messages to the group chat like her uncles went and found this nigga Instagram.
Speaker 4: That's how bad Dog was.
Speaker 5: Us bro chill out, dum, don't get yours.
Speaker 3: But no, I feel like there are multiple reasons to check your child's phone, and it's not just to see if they're being sneaky. Sometimes they're struggling with things and don't know how to come to you.
Speaker 5: Yep, that's another thing. They'll tell their friends before they tell you.
Speaker 4: And it's like.
Speaker 3: A lot of times when kids are like backing limb with like mental health shit, and it's like, do I need to get you help with something?
Speaker 4: Are you feeling overwhelmed with certain things? And you're feeling like like are you being bullied?
Speaker 3: And I don't know about it because you don't know if you should tell you know, it's somebody touching you inappropriately and you feel like you can't talk about it because you.
Speaker 4: Know, we have like basically use our phones for like little notes and diar.
Speaker 5: Reason shit, Um, I definitely do business off my phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So there are multiple reasons to check your child's phone.
Speaker 4: And I just feel like.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck about no expectation of privacy, like I give you, you know, someone, I ain't taking the fucking doors off and GRIBs and shit, hold on now, I'm not above that. Like I ain't taking doors off the hinges and shit.
Speaker 5: I'm not against snatching doors off, but.
Speaker 4: I definitely check phones.
Speaker 3: I like to see like the content of conversations that are being had, even if it's something where you know, it's like, damn, you know what, she's not entertaining it. But I feel like at this point, maybe we need to have this conversation based off a conversation that other people are initiating.
Speaker 8: With before we go any further. I just want you to understand that three, Denise and Rita all went to Saint Joe and Tina's point proven het the case close button, please, sir, I don't know what happened.
Speaker 4: And poorly executed.
Speaker 8: Right, big facts, it's the fact that Rita said I was a good kid. You just could have just said I went to Saint Johnantine left it there. You didn't have to put it. I'm the good kid in front of it. But we know you, Hey, how many of us I check the phone? I check his phones occasionally, and when I tell moms if their kid is doing the same something inappropriate, Fussel Dia will bring his phone to me if something feels See you got him trained though, like your son is not a typical kid from today's age.
Speaker 6: My life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I'm just sitting here.
Speaker 3: You're not trying to take everything from me, but it's like you do gotta you gotta spot ship some time.
Speaker 8: See Fox would Robert. I don't even know who he is, but that's my kind of dad right there. I took doors off Hinges before. I will take doors off Hinges.
Speaker 5: A right, man.
Speaker 8: Don't don't come in here with no little spicy attitude. I've seen it happen, like kids slam doors and ship. Let's see you slam air, motherfucker. Oh no, I definitely would take it off the door for that. I would take take a door like you slamming doors. You slamming doors.
Speaker 5: Okay, I see how it is.
Speaker 8: I think Teresa would take I think Teresa would take doors off Hinges. Now Teresa leaves. Teresa leaves when she gets frustrated.
Speaker 5: She leaves.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmman that nursing license.
Speaker 5: Because it was one day. It was one morning.
Speaker 8: I don't know what Tiana had did, but Tiana had pissed her off so bad that Tiana is still like in her panties and bro getting ready for school. Teresa didnet left, and I'm you know, I'm just putting my PaperWorks and stuff together. All of a sudden, I get a notification on three Life three sixty. Teresa is twenty two miles away. I call her you at work, So, yeah, I had to leave. I couldn't. I couldn't.
Speaker 5: I had to leave.
Speaker 8: You could have told me you left or something. She has naked here waiting on you. So I had to get her together and take her to school.
Speaker 5: It was like, you got it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I'll read summer comments from that video.
Speaker 5: What was the name of the school before? More so? And then you know what's funny.
Speaker 8: This also brings the point I've seen a video that came across my timeline where a daughter was sending a message to some boy and she accidentally sent it to her brothers and it was a freaky ass message and all three.
Speaker 5: Brothers ran up in her room. Was like, oh no, and then they showed it. Yeah, like they was about to getting her ass.
Speaker 4: Burrows.
Speaker 3: So the very first time, the very first comment says, as someone raised like this, my dad actually saved me numerous times.
Speaker 4: Y'all might think it's abuse or kids need privacy.
Speaker 3: But I would have been molested or raped her god knows what, so many times over if my dad didn't check my phone. My dad will not be in a nurse at home. Thank you, because people keep saying if you do this to your kids, you gonna end up.
Speaker 4: In a nursing home. Oh no, somebody said, hell no, lock phone with deleted messages. No, this's my phone.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: My step mom did this, and guess what I hated her for. You probably hated her before that because you was your.
Speaker 5: Step on right.
Speaker 4: Never once did my parents do this. I never even considered this was the thing.
Speaker 3: As a team, my parents respected me and I left my phone all over the house with full knowledge my privacy would be respected. If my parents had questions about my social life, they asked me politely, never demanded.
Speaker 4: This is so sad.
Speaker 5: Matt asks what color is the icon?
Speaker 4: Hm?
Speaker 8: Hm can Man asks what the color of the abvy is For this particular response, it looks.
Speaker 4: Like a white eyeball.
Speaker 5: Everybody's parents, I mean everybody parents. It's out. It's different. I'm not gonna say that that's not the case, but I guess you also have to be as a child, not a sneaky ass nigga. Right, some people feel like some people feel like they know right, like Kayla.
Speaker 8: Like Kayla said that her son literally would bring her the phone, but she ain't gotta really question it, but she still check it because we don't know what these niggas you hanging out with do. Like you and I play video games, we sometimes getting party chats. That's not what our friends because of the game we play.
Speaker 3: I like this saying my daughter knows she trades privacy for protection until a certain age. Respect and because of that, we've had open conversations for years and she's never thrown a fit or got an ass.
Speaker 4: The two when we asked to see her phone or check her computer.
Speaker 3: And she said, we've never read through the messages detail, but we have skimmed them to make sure they're appropriate, and we've never had a problem.
Speaker 8: I can't tell you how many times my mama took my phone. Your mama looked like she snatched your phone, though, Denise, because they went to Saint.
Speaker 5: Joe and Tina. Mama ain't stupid. She knows where she sent her baby.
Speaker 4: Niece been at a young age since we known her.
Speaker 8: Because because here think, why is your mama taking your phone when you go to an all girls school.
Speaker 5: Damn oh, I wouldn't say all that now.
Speaker 6: To plug on the niggas who brought the niggas in?
Speaker 5: I used to schedule checks and unscheduled ones. See all these Saint Joe and Teina girls had all these issues. Now it's like that sel we'd flippo on yous to disippine.
Speaker 3: You look at how many kids are running around now, and we asked, how the fuck don't you know what's going on with your kids at all?
Speaker 4: Like y'all don't even have a glimpse.
Speaker 13: Of a clue.
Speaker 4: You have.
Speaker 3: Ring doorbell so you can see who's coming and going. You have face time or any type of face app where you can literally get any time. It's like, you know what I didn't say, I'm getting a spidery tingle that my kid is on some bullshit.
Speaker 4: I'm in a video chat on the spot right now.
Speaker 3: And if you don't open it instantly, your ass instantly, because why you're answer to my call?
Speaker 5: First of all? Why is your grade is not worth the damn of the all girls school?
Speaker 4: You know what it is?
Speaker 6: I don't think like I don't think kids fear their parents no more.
Speaker 5: They don't. They don't because they know they.
Speaker 7: Got parents is pussys and that's on everything because y'all always just y'all gotta find a happy balance where y'all can be a bitch and still like gentle parent because.
Speaker 5: Part of being a parent gentle parenting and a.
Speaker 6: Dick ass niggas.
Speaker 5: Sometimes gentle parenting cannot work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, I feel like.
Speaker 6: Moms nowadays ain't got that intervention them. They got that dog in them no more.
Speaker 5: They got ship to lose, you know what it is.
Speaker 3: It's just a simple ship like, but you know what it is, a lot of moms now have way more guilt than enforcement skills, This is true, and their guilt from being a single mom and having to overcompensate for an absent parent. They don't want to alienate their kid because now you can't play good cod back because you only want to be the good coup because it ain't no bad cop around.
Speaker 6: Or you just a switch.
Speaker 3: You just end up sacrificing everything because you are too worried about being this fucking you want to be worshiped by your kid. Instead of setting certain boundaries in place, I can count on one hand. The times I've had to beat the girls ass total total on one hand, because you know what, after them last week, they was like, you know what, we ain't go fuck around like that no more. When we had that Christmas, Remember, they thought I was bluffing when I say it ain't nobody getting ship around this motherfucker and reposted that picture on snap of an empty tree and drew her presence under that motherfucker on Snapchat.
Speaker 4: Stop playing with we dog like.
Speaker 8: I'm saying, first of all, you beyond petty for that. I mean, it was justifiablever saying.
Speaker 5: That was petty.
Speaker 4: I'm going to work.
Speaker 3: I'm working two jobs, I'm working overtime. I'm doing all of this ship to bust my ass and make sure that y'all got shipped. And this is how y'all acting yell shipped for me.
Speaker 6: If I ever do have a kid, I will always want my kids to know that.
Speaker 7: Psychological torture is way worse than me putting my foot in yards.
Speaker 5: Oh no, you ain't gonna putting the ass no more.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: There's so many things. The thing about it is is right now, the biggest fear is my girls. Losing their phone. But the biggest problem right now is we track them what they found because they take the bus, so that's how we know where they are.
Speaker 5: And I'm the only one with iPhone they got and they do. I didn't know that. Yeah, puking air tag on her then, psychological.
Speaker 4: You didn't really change. You used to know all about them.
Speaker 5: So I done got into the banking game. I don't care about that technology no more.
Speaker 8: I just care about the CDs and uh, these diversified funds. But in the stocks, I don't care about.
Speaker 4: You gotta you gotta have.
Speaker 6: Care about.
Speaker 5: Three years ago, people be scared.
Speaker 3: To tell their kids no or to enforce things because again, they don't want to.
Speaker 5: I hate you, mam, and they ain't my kids that My kids are never gonna say that. Hey, when I'm bringing back I bring back throat chops so fast, like I hate you. You hate what.
Speaker 3: I'm like, You hate me, you hate my money, you hate these clothes, you hate this food, you hate the fucking house.
Speaker 5: I hate you. All right, since we're here, we're talking about parenting.
Speaker 4: Oh I did that, y'all. Y'all remember when I changed the password?
Speaker 5: Oh man, Oh, nobody else U grateful. No, no, you know what I did.
Speaker 8: I cut Wi Fi off in the house. The only thing that could work was my work computer in my PlayStation.
Speaker 3: I don't punish me, And that's like it's like when bitches getting mad at me, like no sex. Yeah, I'm not punishing myself.
Speaker 8: Had hard wait to work, So my my work computer in the PlayStation work. I'm sitting in the room playing the game online, playing Call of Dude.
Speaker 5: Damn such wrong with the wife. I was good up, ain't got no problem going on in here.
Speaker 8: But think about my girls is even though they electronics don't work, they still got creative imagination. They'll gonna find something to do. I found them in the room playing with two pieces of paper and some tape and having grand old time. Because that's no my kids do like doing like ship like that t t if they was Saturday, she got a bunch of craft ship for her gifts.
Speaker 5: My ass sleep because you ever.
Speaker 8: Deal with like sixteen third graders for like four hours. I don't wish that on nobody. It's a lot.
Speaker 7: That's how I've discovered. That's how I discovered I wanted to learn how to rap?
Speaker 6: Did you being punishment?
Speaker 5: You can't do ship.
Speaker 7: Motherfuck coming out. Ain't no phone, ain't no TV. So if it ain't no TV, damn she ain't no video game.
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, Ain't that? How Will Smith made that song on Fresh Friends like loone in my room? But I can't even go nowhere to go no on the basis, Okay, same difference.
Speaker 6: All you got is your motherfucking book man from school. You figure out some ship I couldn't drop. But I'm like, I'm gona.
Speaker 5: Learn how to start rapping'nna start duling. Next thing? You know what you over here? Uh, making organishment?
Speaker 4: Next thing?
Speaker 3: You know, fucking two cardboard boxes and a ntendo gun.
Speaker 4: Y'all playing Call of Duty and live act.
Speaker 5: Gotta let that imagination run wild.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I definitely.
Speaker 3: Invade the funk out of my kids, Like, yeah, it's not it's not because it's like I said, it's it's multiple reasons for.
Speaker 4: You to do so, like the people who are going up and you know, shooting up schools and ship.
Speaker 3: I guarantee that had y'all been looking at that fucking browser history and ship, y'all would have seen some ship.
Speaker 5: Or even looked at the group chet because I guarantee you their friends knew, and.
Speaker 4: You know what, a lot of them times I feel like.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like remember when we talked about TV, and we feel like a lot of that ship is like that's real ship and they just be trying to play it off to us like it's a scene, but that's really how shit goes.
Speaker 5: They took the story from a real life then, yeah, because to really be real story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So like when they walk so after it's a you know, a bomb mad or some suicide ship, and then they show up to the parents' house and like, hey, you know, we like to speak with Billy. Oh he's not here right now, but can we take a look around his room? And then as soon as you open the room, you instantly know this motherfucker's gonna kill people. It's then gota whole schematics and ship a motherfucking bomb that he was putting together. But because the parents feel like they have to not to go in the room, and if he never gives them permission, they absolutely can't go into a room that they paying for in their house.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 8: The first time Billy said you can't come into my room is the first time that door come off and you keep sucking with me. You ain't gonna have sheets on your bed either, nigga, Me and Billy. But that's when Billy take his ass of school and I'm in that room.
Speaker 4: And that's another thing here, Virginia in his closet because y'all will never go in there.
Speaker 5: Closet right sleep next to it and broke that whole bed. See, that's why me and Billy couldn't get along. That's why I.
Speaker 6: Hey dad, the fo's going on that.
Speaker 5: No, it's not not a.
Speaker 8: Little Look here, nigga, sit your ass down, requests what you're doing that, and then you come here, sit down, put two lee on the table.
Speaker 5: We gotta have a conversation.
Speaker 6: Ain't gonna be no conversation.
Speaker 5: Then I see him going in that book bag. Nigga, we airing it out.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be like he Billy gonna be like the little kid calling the cops.
Speaker 5: You can call the cops.
Speaker 6: I just want to see what it's like to kill somebody. I don't really like that.
Speaker 5: Ship, you know, no no no real talk, a little no real talk. A little girl did that and wanted them upp with the white like states and ship. She's like, I just want to see killed the girl next door and said, I just want to see what it's like to kill somebody. I used to get four, used to go outside.
Speaker 4: Right, niggas had to Google how to build that ship?
Speaker 5: Check it. You don't even have to be on the computer to check browser history, you know that, right? Yeah?
Speaker 8: If you cause you know, like when you log into Google, you gotta use your Google ID. If you go ahead and you get that email address and you put it on your browser, you can see anything that that email address has brows. I can look at any computer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how I know that you was on some freaky ship when I used to use the computer.
Speaker 5: Sometimes sometimes niggas have to handle.
Speaker 4: Business type in p and me like, wait a minute, bro, it's.
Speaker 5: My universal browser.
Speaker 4: I was trying to popeye dot com and this is the first thing that come up in the search.
Speaker 5: Pussy pussy popping dot com large. I don't like my pussy's at large. Bro, that's too much pussy.
Speaker 3: We're talking about billy motherfuckers. Don't know what Quavi is doing either. Mofuckers social media and you can follow them.
Speaker 6: I know what Quentavius is doing. He's somewhere with the he is somewhere and Chris.
Speaker 8: Brown Quentavis is out here cooking with Devin. We ain't talking Peacan pie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just.
Speaker 3: There's been an increase and like bullshids getting out of the house and being hit by cars. What, Yes, it happened a couple of times within the last couple of weeks. A two year old just died here because of that. And people are like, you know, obviously asking questions like but where the parents were just and where it's at, And people are like, well, you know, this ain't nothing new, and you know social media is just you know, easier for it to get out, and it's like, no, it's not new, just like childpool.
Speaker 4: Ship ain't new.
Speaker 3: Child We had way too many gizmos and gadgets in the year of twenty twenty four for tylers to still be letting themselves out of the house.
Speaker 8: To say, man, when the child when you knew when you were at a child fool house because everything you couldn't nothing. Adults couldn't get into ship sometimes.
Speaker 5: Man, especially the undersec ones. They had a double loop with the drugs, Like how you supposed to take this off?
Speaker 8: Man, I went to a chick's house one day and she had the kind that on the on the refrigerator door if you had to push the little thing to make it pop out for you could open the fridge door. I'm like, folks, just being here stilling all the juice.
Speaker 4: You remember, remember the fridge in the basement, remember Grant had it. It was a key. You had to actually unlock.
Speaker 5: It to be able to get in there, because that was one of the old school ones, right, the ones where it would get stuck and the kids used to get stuck.
Speaker 4: In them and die, like that episode of Punky Brewster. Yeah, that's because it was. It was it was the ice box. So it was like you had you had to.
Speaker 5: Hand little hand this way because it didn't open.
Speaker 4: Them, but there was no way for you to get out.
Speaker 3: So they had to keep that motherfucker lots of because kids would play hide and seeking in motherfuckers.
Speaker 8: It was a great hiding spot until you realize that your last hiding spot.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, absolutely. They found Cherry.
Speaker 6: She was not.
Speaker 4: Like broing in like Detroit. What motherfucker.
Speaker 3: She was outside hot, it was winter too, and she just had on this windbreaker jagget.
Speaker 5: They didn't get no fun about that little black girl.
Speaker 4: No, that was looking for her.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because you got because you got to the old black mama that her grandkid died while playing hide and go seeking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, you don't want that on your jacket. They were looking for the old man let that little kid.
Speaker 8: You know, I just realized that old man let Punky live with her and he didn't even didn't even have custody of her to like season two, So.
Speaker 5: You just got some kid in your house. She was away. I think she was. I was watching it for a while. That's when we found our chairy you gay. Yeah, I wonder if it's still on Peacock. I think it is Peacock original. Yeah, she was gay. I think she gained real life. Shout out to her. That was my first crush.
Speaker 3: Way way too many things for you to be able to buy to child proof your child getting out of the house, especially if you know, like you know, you were like I mean a heavy sleeper. You know, maybe you had a long ass ship for some ship and you like, I'm finna be out for a while, like you know, Toddler's get into ship.
Speaker 5: Damn, Denise, what was going on with you as a kid? Your your phone, She's sneaking up on you.
Speaker 4: Oh, Mama used to do.
Speaker 12: That.
Speaker 3: So before my mom hurt her knees, she was actually kind of swift, so no, she would just she would try to catch and see if motherfuck was doing shit.
Speaker 4: But she was so so light on her feet, right, and she used to come creepy. But she mastered.
Speaker 3: Because so the way our stairs were like, because me and my sister we had our own upstairs living area, so it was we had our own living room and two bedrooms up there. We only had to come downstairs if we needed the kitchen in the bathroom or you know, coming and going out the house.
Speaker 4: So when you when you come in the.
Speaker 3: Back door and come up, you know these first five stairs immediately immediate to the left, you have the stairs to go upstairs.
Speaker 4: So going up the stairs, you going up.
Speaker 3: And then you know how usually when you have like a curve, like there's that one big stair like as it curves to go up, that one stair was really squead that one big one.
Speaker 4: No, she mastered going around that motherfucker. So we wouldn't hear that creek, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like because even now to this day, when my mom was coming upstairs out of the basement. I can hear her walk like, I know, the sound like of her coming up the stairs. That's because she old and funky. Now back then, she's a little spry.
Speaker 6: Bro. She was.
Speaker 12: She was.
Speaker 3: She was so cold with that ship man, like it wasn't motherfucker's doing. She did catch up.
Speaker 4: One time we were upstairs, and we were upstairs and.
Speaker 3: In the back room it was my cousin, my sister, and it was a couple of like the neighborhood boys. Like it was like a pillow fight kind of thing they was doing. But my cousin, she was a bigger She had one of them like pinned down. So my mama went up there. I mean, it looked like it was some bullshit. I was in the living room, Remember how when Cap was yelling at Mike and Marcus and he was like Cap, I was at a barbecue.
Speaker 4: That's how I was. That was me, Like, Bro, I wasn't back there. I ain't had nothing to do with that. I ain't see nobody straddling ship.
Speaker 3: Okay, if I'm sitting here and the cop walk here and I yell, hey, bro, drop the dope.
Speaker 7: Have mom, you could agree that yo, mama, and that should have left fuckers in the back.
Speaker 6: No tt up here.
Speaker 4: I just said, hey, mom, and look, you wasn't on your dance?
Speaker 6: You got.
Speaker 4: Was it that I wasn't on my shitter?
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, sh'll turn to get in trouble, bitch, because my sister used to always get me in trouble. You're not wrong, cousins, innocent bystander. Ryan know she was back there straddling niggas.
Speaker 8: Okay, sometimes you gotta learnt how many.
Speaker 5: Times you know what I mean they're doing.
Speaker 3: I remember that time I had, Remember when mom, Okay, niggas might have been a little bit spoiled back into that.
Speaker 4: Remember when mom bo was, uh that mini recliner, A little bit hell, a little bit one, a lot of whatever.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: I grew up with you.
Speaker 4: I had like many recliner and she's like it was it was a kid recliner.
Speaker 5: And nah, I lived in the hood.
Speaker 4: We did too, nigga nineteenth capital.
Speaker 6: It's nice. It's a nice.
Speaker 5: Like I lived.
Speaker 4: We were like hood adjacent, right because it was like I lived.
Speaker 3: We had not saying that we had kids and old folks, but like once you crossed past KFC, on Capitol and hit Atkinson.
Speaker 4: That's why all our hood friends.
Speaker 8: My mom only allowed us to have the basing necessities for surviving because over there, it's like the equivalent like where you stayed. I know where you stayed at because Grandma stayed right there on thirteenth, so literally the last block you can possibly go to before it's time to turn on Green Bay Avenue.
Speaker 3: I spent so much time there. I spent so much time there. Akison Library, man, man, I remember when like the internet like really first dropped and used to like signing and she's like, they give you like an hour to be on online. You used to have to because they didn't want you hogging it the whole time, so you had to like sign in for time slots and then we got time was up because niggas used to really walk around the corner to the library and be ond like black planing and ship.
Speaker 4: But I was spent, like I I thought I did.
Speaker 3: I love to read, so it's like I would spend my entire day at the library and then they would be like dark and we ain't have like no cell phones and ship back then, so it's like if motherfuckers couldn't find me.
Speaker 4: Check the library. Seriously, there said go pass Nash and that was your ass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was just I was lucky because I knew everybody like on that side.
Speaker 4: But if not, oh, most definitely it'd been over. It had been over. Better put a bell on that little motherfucker dog.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 3: The safety stuff is expensive for some folks, but niggas rig ship every day exactly, and.
Speaker 8: Some progresm some places. I think Wick used to actually give you safety shit for kids.
Speaker 5: I feel like, then again, it's Wik still here.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's typically the people. I feel like it's typically the.
Speaker 3: People who are in situations where like when you look at them and see what's going on, and it's like.
Speaker 4: You could have bought some safety shit, you just chose not to. You chose not to cause it's you know, you have a runner.
Speaker 3: Because even in twenty twenty four, bro, we got Timu. You can get fucking child's shit for like fifty cent.
Speaker 5: Like you know your kids.
Speaker 8: You know you got a kid that's curious that climbs in the shit. You know, you got that one kid that like to play in the toilet. You know you got that one kid that know how to jiggle the door to get out. You know, the kind of kids you got, you just chose not to, right, so instead of getting some.
Speaker 5: People got doors.
Speaker 8: Depending on where you stay at, there's some doors where all you gotta do is pull the handle down and it automatically let you leave. Like that door, that door right there, even though it's got a lock on it, if you're on the inside, you can still open the door to go out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they have this thing that goes underneath it that prevents it from turning downwards.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But it's like, you know, you just you look at certain things and it's like, yeah, you definitely went and bought lemon drops or some jas when.
Speaker 4: You could have got some safety first equipment at Walmart.
Speaker 5: You could have got something shit. You put that on your fucking baby registry, like when you asking for stuff for the baby shower, put safety shit on you know what.
Speaker 3: But Wick and W two were always separate because Wick handled like the baby formula and like giving breastfeed and equipment and like all of that kind of stuff. Like they actually like wild way the baby give them like shots and like shit like that. And then W two is just like job searchs. So if they merged them, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Would make sense somewhat.
Speaker 8: But now from now on, whenever I find out somebody having a baby, they baby shower gift, it's gonna be safety ship. He's gonna get a fucking bunch of door locks and ship and toilet locks.
Speaker 5: You'll thank me later when.
Speaker 8: You say that now to you in the house and the damn kid that put three rolls of toilet tissue in the toilet.
Speaker 5: But it happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm and I'm not saying that, No, she done got some ship. Yeah, and I'm not saying that. You know, you're a terrible person if your kid gets into anything at all. Case, Yeah, that's what they do. They get into shit. But it's just like certain things when it comes to them getting fucked up and like severely hurting themselves, like you gotta y'all really gotta be more proactive being I think that's KFC box on the And it's still a whole breast in here, I believe you. I ate a breast of wing and I still got a ten piece in the fridge.
Speaker 4: My mac and cheese.
Speaker 3: I'm still talking about my lemonade though, because it's a cranberry lemonade.
Speaker 4: It's the season.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you definitely pissed.
Speaker 8: Yeah, pride, you didn't call like, hey, motherfucker, did they at least give you credit back?
Speaker 5: So you know what, these motherfuckers is out here doing what they do. Change in the recipe for cranberry sprte. Why are you surprised? Why won't you do that?
Speaker 8: I mean, what changes can they make? It's spritened cranberry juice, spiced crab. Oh that's the white folks.
Speaker 5: And now they got cranberry start.
Speaker 8: I'm never They're just trying to do something with the story. Broa, what was storry before? With something else?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't even cran see her? And miss wasn't that bad? Miss? But right, so try the cranberry storry. It may actually slap.
Speaker 4: I mean okay, like I can see that because it's like so.
Speaker 3: And it's so weird because the reason why I don't like seven up is because it's sweeter to me than sprite.
Speaker 5: Just don't get it from Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I don't like seven up because it's like the only like lemon lime soda I drink is sprite, that's it, But cherry seven up I'll drink, Which is funny because if My complaint with seven Up is that it's too sweet. Why do I like the cherry one? I don't know, but I love a good Shirley Temple and Shirley Temple seven Up Marchina cher cherry juice, and.
Speaker 4: I saw, I saw, so now I want to try that.
Speaker 5: So basically, they put more cherry in there than they did before.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Pomegrane is not that bad. I actually need to start adding pomegranmegran.
Speaker 4: I like the palm juices. I drink those.
Speaker 5: I gotta stop because white folks out there don't drink that.
Speaker 6: Ship come in so many exotic flavors.
Speaker 4: Passion fruit and ship dragon.
Speaker 5: Is a dragon fruit, like the actual fruit itself. Just what is it?
Speaker 4: It's spiky? Is that the red spiky one?
Speaker 5: Is that that fruit they substitute for with vegans?
Speaker 4: H dragon fruit? I don't buy here. It's grocery stores. It's just in the regular produce section. They got it.
Speaker 3: It don't be cheap though. But my thing is because a lot of people they're like many gas dragon fruit. I bought one and this whatever, and it's like maybe they just don't like dragon fruit, or maybe it was just because they picked it.
Speaker 4: I know that I suck at picking produce. I am not good. I picked produce like I picked niggas. I can't so so I didn't even.
Speaker 5: Games.
Speaker 4: So I didn't even right.
Speaker 3: I didn't even set myself up to try to get me some dragon fruit fresh from you know here. But when we was in can Coon, nigga, when I tell you, I was eating that ship every chance I fucking got because it was fresh.
Speaker 4: You know the resorts starfruit.
Speaker 3: I've never had it, but I but yeah, yeah, because ship. We all started out at picking side. But even back then they had it. But I never actually tried it. I used to pick it up and touch it because it was squishy and ship, but whatever actually tried it.
Speaker 5: Stop playing with the.
Speaker 4: I'm part of the produce section.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm so confused. You can't pick good fruit.
Speaker 6: She's just a part of the sas.
Speaker 5: You should know your people's better, I don't. You know. You gotta know how to properly squeeze the melons and whatnot to know which ones are ripe or not.
Speaker 6: I mean, somebody offered you two water moltains.
Speaker 3: So y'all know that my baby has been in California. Uh, she made it yesterday. So she left Thursday, but she just made it yesterday because she called her train out.
Speaker 5: There was the event yesterday?
Speaker 4: Well it's a two day event, yesterday and today.
Speaker 5: Is she make any time to catch some of the first one?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: She got there early, okay, because she got there in the morning. I don't think it's even started until like twelve. She was there by like seven thirty, I think, to get into her hotel room. Yes, So that was kind of a concern because she's never been anywhere, so she doesn't know like how hotels work.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, and check in at until four in the afternoon. I got a question, Yeah, with her bag because you want to know what I did? Forgot that I was eating hot in a spicy chicken.
Speaker 6: No go ahead?
Speaker 4: What was you saying?
Speaker 5: Uh? Can't you check?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 8: I understand, Like truly, you don't want to do this because you're basically paying for a room you're not using it. But like, if you book a room on a Friday, but you don't make it there until like four in the morning, can you still.
Speaker 5: Check in for that day?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what it is, because you already made So how it works is.
Speaker 3: If you book, like in advance, like make a reservation, or like do it online. Say I'm on you know, Marriott dot com.
Speaker 4: And what time is it now? Is okay, it's ten forty six.
Speaker 3: As long as I am making my reservation by eleven fifty nine pm, I can make my reservation for today Sunday, November seventeenth, once it hits twelve midnight. If I go to make a reservation and then thinking like damn, cause I ain't you know, I ain't gonna get into Milwaukee until like three o'clock in the morning, and I show up at three o'clock in the morning trying to check in, they go say, oh, we're sorry, we don't have you checking in.
Speaker 4: This's a three PM. So as long as you do it like the day of, that's fine.
Speaker 3: But if it hits after midnight and you go on there thinking that you're finna make a reservation, that shit is gonna be for that day, but not until that afternoon, you're not gonna be able to check in.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: If you go directly to the hotel and say, hey, you know, do you have any vacancies and rooms available, and they can, you know, check you in or whatever. But as far as like doing it like online or anything like that. No, it's gonna make it to where it. Yeah, you can check in, but it won't be until three o'clock in the afternoon, which is probably after.
Speaker 4: You need it, if you needed a place to sleep for the night. I learned that lesson the hard way.
Speaker 8: I was always wondering, It's like, if I buy Friday and Saturday, but I don't make it there till like three o'clock in the morning Saturday.
Speaker 5: Did I just lose my money, Yeah, on Friday, so I still can't check in though.
Speaker 4: No, you can check in, but it's like you're checking in on what's technically Saturday.
Speaker 3: Okay, But yeah, I mean, well, no, it's not really wasting it because it's still considered overnight.
Speaker 5: Right, because all I just need to do is get in and I'll sleep till.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so now you're fine.
Speaker 3: It's really just like if they have like certain person She's like some people to have like a reception from like five to seven where it's like free drinks and like little food.
Speaker 4: And like shit like that.
Speaker 3: I'll be trying to check out earlier. But yeah, no, if you're just going to sleep, then it's fine. You're not wasting it because you can. That's still considered overnight from Friday and then you'll be staying again Saturday night. But yeah, so Ria is out in Cali and it freaked me out at first because like, I don't deal with air tags or none of that. So she left Thursday. So between Thursday and Friday, we're not having any issues. All of a sudden, You've been going two days and now her phone is giving her alert like, hey, it's an air tag you know.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah all around when that happened, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Like connected to sit and it's like she been going. She been on the same train all this time.
Speaker 3: Like if that was the case, why was it not doing that before they last stop, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: So wet figuring out she was fine. But she gets in.
Speaker 3: They ended up having a room for her early, so she did get to check in early. She didn't have to wait until four. She goes to the event. She's there all day after it's over. I am on the phone with her for two hours because she is stranded at Dodger Stadium. She stayed to the end of the event. Me I know better, but she's say, well, I had to stay to the end because Tyler went on last. So she is now surrounded by thousands of people who are all trying to call lips and shit upt the same time, the searge rates were crazy. Of course, now she hadn't even seen the rates yet. She was strained because like her phone wasn't her reception there was tripping. Yeah, So between her reception, you know, fucking up and then not knowing like where she is, she She's like, all right, well I don't know like where I'm supposed to am I supposed to go over here for me to get picked up. Like then it's all of these people. Cars can't get through, so like I'm stuck right here. So I'm on the phone with her trying to like navigate her. I'm on Google Maps, fucking panoramic view and shit, trying to like pinpoint where she is and see if I see a landmark, it's like okay, because if you can go, you know, a couple of doors down to maybe like a store, like a hotel or something that's close and call it from there, it might be different. Because that's what we had to do when we were in Philly. After standing out there on that car, I said, bro the casino was right down the street. We walked down the street, letsh die down for a couple of minutes, and then I ended up.
Speaker 8: Hitting that's different. You have that can sen or to bail you out. She ain't got nothing to bail her out other than maybe a George Webbs.
Speaker 4: No, but that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I was looking for something in the area, like a hotel or something for her to be able to walk to, to get away from all the traffic. But bro lifts were ninety dollars for her to go fifteen minutes see less than ten miles. Fifteen minutes ninety dollars.
Speaker 5: You gotta eat.
Speaker 8: You got to eat that ninety because a nigga like me, Oh, I'm walking fifteen minutes on the drive, so that's about maybe a forty five fifty.
Speaker 5: You mean a walk, No all freeway, three hour walk. I'm saying that fifteen minutes was all freeway. So I'm gonna find me one hour.
Speaker 7: Walk and it's a fifteen minute dry. That is insane, ludicrous.
Speaker 5: Hold on, because I'm fining to that shallow would have been footing it.
Speaker 4: But I do think and I wouldn't go.
Speaker 3: But you also got to Look at bro, you're not used to California. This is your first You can't just be walking in the dark because it's midnight there, brother, got mountain lions and all kinds of shit, and you're just gonna be walking for three hours to get to the hotel with mountain lions.
Speaker 5: Loosen shit story, story story, she'll never forget.
Speaker 7: I think she should be of the gangs of the neighborhoods. I don't want to run into a cripple or blood.
Speaker 5: I don't know. We looked like she might be able to get jumped in with these though.
Speaker 6: I don't want them to put my little cousin on the set.
Speaker 3: It's actually almost four hours. It's three hours and forty minutes to walk.
Speaker 5: And drive free way.
Speaker 6: What the fuck.
Speaker 5: Is you probably got her walking around like now, we ain't even have seen you through. You gotta go around.
Speaker 4: So it's an hour and one minute on the bus.
Speaker 3: Damn, three hours and forty minutes walking, an hour and five minutes.
Speaker 4: Riding the bike.
Speaker 6: So I would I agree now has learned valuable lesson number one?
Speaker 4: Probably has not. When you go to advents, probably has not.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of ship we will leave, but in her defense, she came there to see Tyler cool, so she was gonna stay until.
Speaker 4: She said she wasn't staying the full time tonight, right.
Speaker 6: I don't need to see your good bards once you do all the snaps.
Speaker 3: I told y'all when we went to WrestleMania, when I knew when I that one, two three, I was on lift fifteen fifteen dollars, like twelve to fifteen dollars, bro, and they're gonna shake his hand and didn't do all this, I said, Bro, his story finished, we need to do Oh I didn't already called the lift?
Speaker 4: Oh you called him?
Speaker 3: I said, yeah, And he kept talking to share. I said, if we missed this lift, you paying for the next one, all right?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Because you because I beat the surge rates, because I learned from our mistake on Saturday night, so I knew better. So as soon as Cody hit it, everybody was too busy celebrating. There was they was watching sad and everybody run out and lift them on their shoulders and ship everybody cheering and ship. I was like, as soon, I mean, as soon as the reff hand went down on that three, I said, oh, and I hopped right on Lift.
Speaker 4: Immediately, and when I saw that ride, I was like, let's go.
Speaker 5: Somebody posted down there.
Speaker 4: Now that was right after the Dark Match.
Speaker 5: Dark uh at WrestleMania or smack Down.
Speaker 7: No, because you know her and read I mean her jellyband. Maybe after the you know the autograph. No, no, no no, I just don't know, like they do it after the show. We're like, you gotta sit.
Speaker 5: The k okay? Can we can?
Speaker 8: We no longer called Rock a movie star? No no, no, no, no no no, because this Red one movie. I want to see two hundred and fifty mil. That's what it costs to make it till on we may thirty.
Speaker 6: No, he just wasted people.
Speaker 5: But right now he just out here.
Speaker 6: And I do want to see why clause Avenger.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they basically formed the Avengers for Winter for this nigga, because he got kids, he got taken. He's not that hard.
Speaker 8: Why you act like Santa is a special Force agent that just retired. But I'm saying he's retired, so he ain't got that special set of.
Speaker 5: Go ahead. If you can't tell it to us, you can't tell it to nobody.
Speaker 4: So we know the concept of Santa north Pole.
Speaker 3: You know all of those kind of things, right, which one of y'all going crazy like my ring pattern ain't like that anyway. So we got Santa the North Pole and you know, all of this kind of ship, and then we have like the elves.
Speaker 4: The slaves, yes exactly, and it's like our senate is elves Asian?
Speaker 5: Where are you going with this? Where are you going with this? Pit stop? Because I'm trying to see what we're taking the culture. Where are you going with this? What do you mean it's his elves age?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 4: Like he I feel like they might be Asian?
Speaker 5: Where you going with this? Why?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 4: Because we're all the toys that get made bro made in China, you know.
Speaker 3: So it's like, so if Santa got anybody making a PS five, bro, I highly doubt it's a Caucasian. I don't think elves are Caucasian, Bro. I think elves are Asian.
Speaker 8: That's very racist. But like, but if you really think about hold on, hold on, wait a minute now, because they're in the North Pole right, No, no, no, no. The North Pole is not like the South Pole, where there's actually a whole big ass body of land called Antarctica at the bottom that we can literally say this is the middle of it.
Speaker 5: North Pole is just up there, and.
Speaker 8: Technically China kind of runs up to it. Could be, Hey, we're talking about elves being Asian and they are actually doing all the work now. Actually me personally, me personally, I would say, L's are Russian.
Speaker 4: You know what? Look? Look how close to North Pole is the Asia? Though? I want you to look though, So when you look at that, it makes.
Speaker 5: Because I'm thinking Russia, because Russians are used to living in that kind of weather.
Speaker 4: Russian.
Speaker 5: All you gotta do is get them some white zipp and Dale.
Speaker 6: Or some.
Speaker 4: Russian seemed too angry for Christmas.
Speaker 5: You don't think that these niggas ain't angry all year round.
Speaker 4: It's different.
Speaker 5: They drunk and their work.
Speaker 7: Russians they do hate him. Think about it. I was watching, I wasn't watching. I was at work, and they played Living in America. Every time I hear living in America, I automatically think about rock. And that's what Apollo Green came out to right before drop.
Speaker 5: That's why.
Speaker 4: Because I'm just sick.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, you want to think that fucking song.
Speaker 4: And did and didn't think about how like it was?
Speaker 3: Are tiny people, right, they kind of short Chinese people can, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 4: We got tall ones like that tall and in rush Hour?
Speaker 5: But why was the movie called rush Hour?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, I thought it was because when like when when they in traffic when the first one started, when she was.
Speaker 8: Singing, Nothing about the movie had anything to do with traffic or being rushed or we have to hurry up and get this before little girl only because right, that was it, But that wasn't no rush Like why is it called rush hour? Like Fast and the Furious should be called rush hour?
Speaker 6: Who I just saw a story where the original person.
Speaker 8: Wasn't but Jackie Chan Jackie probably not Chris Tucker because it can't be cause that whole movie. It had to be Jackie Chan or else that movie wouldn't work. Eddie Murphy, Eddie Murphy and Jackie Chan.
Speaker 5: Where is Jed? Where's Where's Jedly?
Speaker 7: Last time I saw Jeed Lee, he was coming out of a portal and he's told niggas that he was Hootero and he wasn't Nobody's bitch.
Speaker 4: His name isla, I am you La, I am nobody's bitch. You are mine?
Speaker 5: Like where's doing at Jackie Chan.
Speaker 4: Because you ain't never seen none of the expendable movies he was. He was that that was my last time seeing them, and tell your hilarious.
Speaker 5: And the third one that it was one of them.
Speaker 4: Rush ower traffic.
Speaker 3: Right here, I went and looked up when Sue Young got kidnapped because she was seeing Mariah Carey and they was in rush hour traffic.
Speaker 5: So you ran a whole series of these movies based off this one moment, all right, So one little kid gets snatched up in the middle of rush hour trafficing.
Speaker 3: Now because well, because that's what they used, a kidnapper, I'm saying we got yeah, because it was like rush hour traffic.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 3: And in the little June town Nigga was directing traffic and directed her to go down traffic.
Speaker 5: Part two, Where the hell was they even near trick?
Speaker 4: When they oversees what was they supposed to name it? It ain't rush hour no more.
Speaker 6: Like I'm just saying, where was they stuck in traffick? In part three?
Speaker 5: They was overseas at Part three.
Speaker 3: Maybe when they made the first one they didn't think that people was gonna like it enough to start making sequels.
Speaker 4: Then that means nothing, means nothing means nothing.
Speaker 8: Some movies just see you don't know that it's a jack Jackie Chan was hot shipped back then he was getting the sequel even if it went straight to DVD sequels.
Speaker 3: Let me see, Tommy says, apparently because the dude in a limo before he kidnapped the kid, the dude said rush hour before he killed the driver.
Speaker 5: That's traffick. You bet time, but don't tell time to go to bed.
Speaker 6: I was saying.
Speaker 5: Ice Cube confirmed Friday he didn't want to do it without John Withers phone up, but he said he gonna do it though.
Speaker 6: I'm kind of excited, but I feel like this is gonna be some bullshit.
Speaker 8: It's gonna be fans service. It's gonna be is bringing everybody back, start showing it.
Speaker 4: I don't like it.
Speaker 5: I'm saying it's gonna be his fan service. It needs to be like you should have.
Speaker 6: Just started a new training car that like Saturday the weekend.
Speaker 5: All this happened because dog got fired on his off that did y'all see that.
Speaker 4: Video or the chick interview on him and asking him like why y'all just didn't why you didn't go cash your check?
Speaker 5: Did He was like, did you see that? Like, did you see me go pick up a check looking for He said, did you?
Speaker 3: She said, but you went to big Yeah, I went to pick it up, and then I got fired, like did you see me? Ice Cube new single is Booty Juice.
Speaker 6: He's still rapping.
Speaker 5: They wrap every once in a while, you know, all the old niggas come out.
Speaker 6: When they let the dog dude. Wever all that.
Speaker 4: No, he wasn't because we didn't realize it was wrong yet right.
Speaker 15: Now.
Speaker 3: That was one of them things we didn't realize until we got older, like, wait the motherfucking minute, what's.
Speaker 5: Going on here? This is why you gotta check your phone, your kids phone. Yes, because that was the moment where you should have been calling the network.
Speaker 7: You just standing on stage with twelve ten year olds breaking off, making soft don't like, don't.
Speaker 6: Do this around my kids.
Speaker 11: He was still gangs only sharks that swimming in here no water, got your daughter to know you don't have no it's kids on stage, bro, Where are you saying.
Speaker 5: That this this was gangster ice que? He became that making dad moves, no slaughter any ass like that.
Speaker 6: With off the.
Speaker 5: Or all that.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: That is that is their fault.
Speaker 4: We be clubbing on the children's program.
Speaker 5: It's crazy. That is their fun. That is their fault. They said it was the hottest artist. Somebody that's the bulls of Ship ain't a genius like it is.
Speaker 4: It's so crazy because it's like when we when we grow up and like how I told y'all like.
Speaker 3: Get and I was like my favorite song as a kid, one of those cocktails too short definitely should not have been.
Speaker 4: I shouldn't even knew the lyrics to that song, but the beat was just.
Speaker 7: Like it's just so much in your life that's telling you that we getting like when you that's how you're in a grocery store, like pay attention.
Speaker 4: To the music.
Speaker 3: I can't do that until Christmas is over because it's only gonna be fucking Mariah Carey right now.
Speaker 5: You get the boys and man every once in a while, you get some Donny Hathaway, you.
Speaker 6: Think about like.
Speaker 4: They're definitely trying to.
Speaker 7: But when the radio stations playing, it's like they said, well this is throwback from the late nineties.
Speaker 6: And then fucking Backstreet Boys.
Speaker 3: Bro New Kids on the Block just performed at Summer Fest yeah, and Paula Abdul the.
Speaker 8: Sight Mean Street, the Mean Streets of Boston, like Dog, this was his boys, this was your actual friends.
Speaker 5: Like look, my dad owns the company. Come on, take these bumps with me.
Speaker 6: White Ladies Elementary commercial which.
Speaker 5: One, Yeah, SMITI got ass on her. I didn't. I didn't know his notice until this episode where her leg was fucked up. She got ass.
Speaker 4: But the mantallion is all that posting shit.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 8: I started liking that show when I found out that they were like diehard ego fans. It's like, it's gonna be my kind of show. And the ship was funny as hell. Yeah, you know, they always got ego ship all over the place. They ain't even dry though they be blatant. Your boy, did you watch the latest episode I took you need to because your boy is on there. Uh, the light skinned dude from Green Hussel the bitch made ass nigga, Oh my god.
Speaker 5: The supervisor. Yeah, he's trying to fight Chris because he's a deadbeat dad and Chris Gay. Yeah, Chris. Chris gave one of his students a pencil because he liked the pencils. The dog came back being one of them dead beat ass dads like, yeah, you give my son a pencil. You're trying to replace me, you know what, dad fight after school?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I haven't watched the new season yet.
Speaker 5: You gotta watch.
Speaker 3: But I think I might have seen that clip and I hurried up and clicked off of it because I haven't watched.
Speaker 4: Is that when you said something about Deadpool or something like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, you gotta watch that one. You gotta watch the Halloween one.
Speaker 3: They got a new Halloween one because that was the old Halloween one is like my favorite episode because when he came dressed up as mister Johnson.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now the new one because the.
Speaker 8: White boy came dressed up like uh pat say Jack and everybody was everybody was sucking with him.
Speaker 5: No, that's not even that's not even the story.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 4: But I binged because I don't like to wait on things.
Speaker 5: That's not even the story. You can bene, you can bege it on YouTube TV because they all on y'all did, right.
Speaker 3: But once I'm into something, I don't want to have to wait until to find out until next week.
Speaker 4: Is bad enough, I have to do that. She was wrestling every week Doom. No, no, no, I watch it. I just I haven't watched it.
Speaker 8: The funniest thing is is every single person I know who's a teacher I had actually been Abad Elementary is like spot on with ship they have.
Speaker 5: To deal with.
Speaker 3: They didn't know that that was Quinton Brunston show like he didn't and I had.
Speaker 4: I was like he was.
Speaker 3: I had to remind him who he was, who she was. I was like, remember the little movie Skitch he got money. He was like that's I was like yeah, I was like, that's her ship. I said she been one of the wars and he was like, man, that's what's up because he didn't.
Speaker 5: Know the one that made.
Speaker 8: The one I really remember her from is she was because they are peasants. She was an extra and ThunderCats uh dragon Ball Do Rag video. Tommy would know that one the Dragon Ball Do Rag song by Thundercat. He keeps chasing her in the video. You're a peasant damn all right.
Speaker 3: So we have a blouses versus Ben's moment where Offset was fighting with some French niggas over overseas.
Speaker 5: I didn't even know that's what this video was.
Speaker 15: Stop handing out way anyway.
Speaker 7: You would.
Speaker 5: Somebody, Oh.
Speaker 14: I was.
Speaker 5: Right here. Oh okay, Joe guess simmer.
Speaker 6: Okay, we'll get.
Speaker 10: Someone you.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna break this down a little bit now, Tommy said, Damn Dad said, Paris niggas a crimeer. Niggas are, And I believe it because I've always said I do not trust French niggas because a lot of them niggas is killers, because they know how to talk sweet and do all of that ship and pick out wine and bitches don't know them.
Speaker 8: Niggas be serial killers. French niggas is shady. No, because what a lot of people don't know is Parents is poor as fuck. Like Paris is a whole fucking ghetto. We just only show you the nice part of downtown where the Eiffel Tower.
Speaker 4: Is, and then when you see the Eiffel Tower in daytime, it's ghetto.
Speaker 5: It's ghetto. This is ghetto Paris.
Speaker 4: Look like the need oil and all kind of ship.
Speaker 8: All the houses got graffiti's on them, and ship like that and vivil i resistance and ship like.
Speaker 5: Like, Parents is ghetto as fuck.
Speaker 8: They just paint a pretty picture because Americas are stupid, and we just go over there anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: Pay attention to terrorist movies and ship it beat them French niggas that be matter of fact, ain't money talks.
Speaker 4: Remember that was French niggas that they was going up against them diamonds.
Speaker 5: And ship ain't Leon the professional French. I don't know, but I don't think he was Russian.
Speaker 4: But several things I want to point out in that video.
Speaker 3: One, now you see exactly why I named it blouses versus being gags, because that nigga had on a pink.
Speaker 4: For a halter jacket.
Speaker 5: That ship looked like that shit. Look it should looked like it blows. And the wind on his own too.
Speaker 4: That kicked that offset through. It's hilarious to me.
Speaker 3: But I don't know if and did anybody else notice the lady in the video that kept yelling, Yeah, so right before offset through his front kick, did he point his toes? We were talking upon our toes and like snap it back. I still remember, like the actual form for throwing the front kick.
Speaker 4: But right before that, this.
Speaker 3: Young lady was placed into the vehicle by the man with the pink halter firt. Then you fast forward, you know, after all the commotion, and then there in the corner.
Speaker 4: You then see her get knocked down on the ground. Well, if you're.
Speaker 3: Paying attention like I do, because I have to watch everything, you see her taking a shoe, it looks like it's a force, a white force, so she's she's hitting somebody with it in the corner, and another guy who was standing up against the building turns around and pushes her and she falls and smacks her head on the ground. Now, my thing is this because I think a lot of people just think that she just got punched or pushed down or something, and you know, for no reason, because she was there. And I had to go in the comments and kind of point out shit because it's like, was it a fucked up thing?
Speaker 4: Because you know her?
Speaker 3: She she not exactly she she got her naga knot, but she put herself in a situation she was put in the car out of harm's way. Not only did she get her ass back out of the car, but she got back out of the car to jump in the middle of niggas fighting and try to get her some licks in so play stupid games, win superprises. I hope you know the bitch ain't got brain damage or nothing. But at the same time, Bro, you put yourself in that situation. Just because the niggas was dressed like us don't mean that they ain't mean that's fighting. And you need to have your lass at the way.
Speaker 5: You know, all of this could have been avoided and half funk.
Speaker 6: It's just like now Ben a diva, Like.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what started it so.
Speaker 6: Apparently like.
Speaker 4: It's like, bro, we call them French fries. Now we call them fries, the French fries.
Speaker 2: But you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like off said, was doing the song bro, like they were supposed to shoot the video.
Speaker 4: Okay, what I'm saying, like you know, I'm the.
Speaker 7: Feature, I get paid a certain price or whatever. All I'm saying showing up the ship three four hours late, like he not on time. He don't respect folks at all, Like you just on some bullshit. If I pay you to do a job, could do your fucking job. If you're not gonna do your job, this type of shit gonna happen. You're playing with realness. They're not gonna suit you or whoop your eyes. It will fucking you off set.
Speaker 4: You're gonna get the fun if that's the case. Called in pairs, bro, oh they a legendary he used to pay up.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, then you definitely deserve an ass whooping.
Speaker 6: You won't okay, do you tell me you're not giving me.
Speaker 3: At one point, Set could be heard screaming, I fire your ass up before breaking free to get in some kicks.
Speaker 5: That's a nigga.
Speaker 4: Mm hm, I get I don't even like some.
Speaker 3: Spilled streets in the hotel lobby where a woman was knocked down on the pavement before security finally separated the cruise.
Speaker 4: That was all her fault.
Speaker 3: It was like there, there is no no portion of that word. It's not her fault. Well, no, that guy didn't have to snow. He didn't bump, he didn't.
Speaker 4: Punch her in her shit as he should. He pushed her. I don't know if he.
Speaker 3: Knew that she was gonna, you know, go flying across and hitting the ground like that s bitch you over here throwing punches and shit, I mean throwing licks and ship hitting motherfuckers with shoes.
Speaker 4: You lucky, that's all you got in the car.
Speaker 5: He probably said this.
Speaker 6: Was not to be something that you should see.
Speaker 3: All that, and then they ended up sharing a photo together promoting the song because they ended up squashing.
Speaker 5: It because he gave him his money.
Speaker 4: It turns out.
Speaker 3: Off Set and guys were actually able to come to some sort of consensus, as the Cardier Rappers shared a photo of him We're all Set on Instagram after the incident Apocalypse twenty nine Slash eleven.
Speaker 4: He captured the photo of them light.
Speaker 6: Sometimes Yeah, he had to.
Speaker 7: Prove it off, like look just because it's just because we got fresh bagets and there's go we We don't mean I won't be on your motherfucker head top.
Speaker 5: We might say we, we might say we wei, but this gun go pew pew.
Speaker 8: You niggas need to realize that, like niggas need to realize other gangs are worse than gangs here because.
Speaker 4: The British niggas are stabbed the funk out you in the streets.
Speaker 5: There are some women.
Speaker 8: There's women gangs out here across the country. That go, will y'all niggas better start watching gang land.
Speaker 5: Gangs is gang gangs? Is gangs? Crazy?
Speaker 8: Asian gangs seem to be in video games and movies for a reason, My nigga, it ain't niggas in suits running out here with swords and ship circling you take attacking you one at a time.
Speaker 5: That in a lot of gangs. It's a lot of gangs, Yakuza, the whole series of those.
Speaker 6: It was an Asian.
Speaker 8: Believable. You ain't got to be a certain race to be a part of a gang. You just gotta be from the neighborhood. I bet you he did, But I bet you he did. They books guarantee, the Asian books were good.
Speaker 7: Was Asian crips, like they're all Asian. It's the name nigga Asian.
Speaker 5: Saying.
Speaker 4: I know, I thought the Asian was just a descriptor of the of the type of guy in the cry.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like that Bill birds, Like you ever seen that part when he said it's different when black people and white people described races because it's sound racist when they say it.
Speaker 5: He was like, because they put the word in the wrong place, right.
Speaker 4: He was like, now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was like, this Asian motherfucker, like that's the black people. They're be like, oh, let me, now, I want to hear about this Asian motherfucker. What does Asia motherfucker do? But the white people that like, but this motherfucking Asian.
Speaker 5: Whoa bill? Hold up?
Speaker 8: It's all about where you put it at. Are you using it as an adverb or an adjective. It makes a difference.
Speaker 5: It makes a difference, My guys.
Speaker 3: One is a describer, he said, because when you say this Asian motherfuckers, like you know, it's one motherfucker that pissed them off. So they're gonna tell you about this one motherfucker that pissed them off.
Speaker 4: And now you're interested, you intrigued in the story. Except but when we said so, let me just talking about what he said, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 5: Jo brow because if you like this black motherfucker, like you know, it's one nigga, these motherfucking blacks whoa. Oh yes, hurry up and watch abbot. You gotta get to the most recent episode. There's a joke there. There's a joke there.
Speaker 6: Definitely.
Speaker 5: Uh, I don't know, get tagged man porn. I hear you probably did, though. They're trying to get you back in these streets.
Speaker 4: You know, might think.
Speaker 5: That means.
Speaker 4: You Accedal said last week because he's not ready. He was up the sugar rush.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 5: He came down on Monday.
Speaker 4: Because because I told you I got to see you through my boy, you.
Speaker 5: Really ain't been nibbling on them to day. You're good because I show asked you, are you okay? You're like your heads.
Speaker 8: I expected that back to be gone by now, especially between the fact that mediodor eating.
Speaker 5: Half a bird that got swung around.
Speaker 4: Hey man, and it was season to perfection.
Speaker 5: It was the koc would taste better if they actually killed their own bird in the back.
Speaker 4: It might.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna find out, does anybody here actually kill their own birds. I'm on the south side, so it's possible.
Speaker 5: So there's a Mama pop spot somewhere on the on the south side that'll probably still do it, you know.
Speaker 8: Scott Jackson sky s h I s k A I yea from uh just Disney Channel, Black Girl, Spicy Little Pepper. Yeah yeah, she still looked the same. What a you're talking about? Maybe I can't watch she didn't have her. She was on bumped after they killed off the Jesse Show. Yeah her, her choice in the niggas is terrible.
Speaker 6: She is a Disney kid.
Speaker 5: So hold on waiting, wait a minute. Not all the black Disney kids were bad. We're down bad. Some of them got out there pretty okay. I gotta look it up.
Speaker 6: You know the ones you don't know about.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying. I gotta look them up, the ones that keep making headlines of I don't know who microphones. You did not see the video me and me sent me the other day. They were talking about I don't know who interviewed this niggas.
Speaker 6: Told a white that her name ain't Simon.
Speaker 5: I don't think it is. I think it's a stage name.
Speaker 6: No, she was telling her that how you pronouncing yeah?
Speaker 4: It just kind of roll with it.
Speaker 2: It probably ain't no way.
Speaker 4: You don't see the accent in her.
Speaker 8: It's definitely accent on the It's always been, even back on Cosby shows.
Speaker 6: Tell somebody else you.
Speaker 5: Don't.
Speaker 8: She probably told her because she thought she cared. You don't care, stop being that guy. But no, the video that made me sent me this nigga was being was renaming.
Speaker 4: People like bro.
Speaker 3: Name is not Jimmy Kimball, right, niggas, because I know I even his acknowledged it.
Speaker 4: Black people call him Jimmy Kimball. That's not pro name.
Speaker 5: I swear I thought it was a being there because I have called him Kimball. Well, why.
Speaker 8: I'm not watching Jimmy Kim Show for me to know it right or wrong. He just showed up on late night one time. Everybody was on m TV. Should I remember when MTV got their first black male VJ. No, it was a whole contest they had as a nigga named Tank or something, the nigga who held TV and how high.
Speaker 5: He actually was their first black v JA. Yeah, they had the whole contest for him. I remember are Bill that would have been on m TV since ninety four.
Speaker 4: Tank was a guy with dreadlocks. I thought his name was tech Tech Tech, That's what it was.
Speaker 5: He was on the rail World before it was a VJ.
Speaker 4: But then he have locks.
Speaker 5: I don't know that gold hair. I don't know if I don't know if they locks. It could have just been like a free flowing opera. He could have just been one of them black people. He used to say, the same for sex is now sex, but if you have sex white.
Speaker 11: Like that.
Speaker 5: Now Bill Belly me working there is not the same thing as being a VJ though.
Speaker 6: On TV is like nine.
Speaker 5: Colin Quinn was a VJ. Broh video Jockeys. Tyrese was a VJ. Tyresee was a nigga on the back of the bus singing and the co commercial. DJ Clue was a VJ. That's he's an actual DJ too, though he's a dish jockey. Colin Quinn that's why Doctor Dre and ed Lover No, they were VJs.
Speaker 4: No, but the one who you telling me? Who was in How High but Go T? He used to be on b T.
Speaker 8: He was hit from the street tech homes after film MTV launching Man this season.
Speaker 4: The whole black outfit saying couldn't fly because you had chance.
Speaker 5: He was like these heavy ass boots.
Speaker 4: It's still funny now. A lot of stuff speaking of what amused us his kids.
Speaker 5: I was, I was eight of the real world, Hawaii.
Speaker 4: I was looking in my email for something today, Fluffy Talks.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 3: It was a bunch of YouTube links from when I went being subscribed to the channel because it was my old it's.
Speaker 4: My old email.
Speaker 5: Fluffy Talks.
Speaker 3: Fluffy Talks. Those videos are fucking hilarious. It's a guy he got on like Little Scully had. He had like a little cartoon drawing himself for a logo. But he used to basically deliver like like news stories and ship that will come like crazy news stories.
Speaker 4: But for the birth of this mm hmm to the precursor to this. Hey, can you go on YouTube and look up Fluffy Talks. It's uh e e and not why so fluffy with ee?
Speaker 6: How are they separating by.
Speaker 5: Fluffy Talk one point four million subscribers?
Speaker 6: He's man, first video you ever showed me the ground.
Speaker 5: You're bad at Walmart.
Speaker 6: I will always.
Speaker 3: Well, there are a couple more topics that I will actually move into next week because I want to spend enough time on those where I don't have to rush through them.
Speaker 4: Uh So I will put those bookmarks for next week.
Speaker 3: But we're about to play one of these YouTube videos before we go, because I really want y'all to know a.
Speaker 5: Particular one you want me to find.
Speaker 4: I know it's.
Speaker 5: Back let me see because some of these go back fifteen years.
Speaker 13: Yeah, America is Victoria's Nickelodeon or Disney?
Speaker 4: Okay, do this one dead Woman more?
Speaker 5: Okay, So that's where he came from, So he don't count.
Speaker 8: He's a Nickelodeon kid, because we definitely nigga differ getting nigga.
Speaker 5: You had the whole man making shows about feet and ship. Yes, you can sit there and say that ain't and he had to live with that ship.
Speaker 4: Disney so inappropriate. So we're gonna go.
Speaker 5: The fuck wrong with you?
Speaker 8: Bruh, Yes, very much insensitive, bastard, still insensitive, bastard Rich.
Speaker 5: That don't mean nothing. Rich people kill themselves all the time. You are horrible because I'm crying because I'm broke. You disgust me. Just which one you said? Dead woman wakes up at More. I just want to make sure.
Speaker 7: Before I clicked this video, so I'll talk about Skott Jackson, our baby daddy choice.
Speaker 5: The next week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because certain topics like I'd need people to be here to engage with and everybody in the left for the night.
Speaker 14: In a drawer at the morgue, this woman was found to be alive when her daughter came to a Hey, what's up, Hey, what's up? A woman who was pronounced dead has woken up Two hours later in a body bag in a drawer at the morgue, this woman was found to be alive when her daughter came to identify her body. She went to give her mom one last hug, and then she realized her mom was still breathing, and she was like, Fuck, my mom's alive.
Speaker 5: I wonder what the.
Speaker 14: People at the Morgue said after they realized this woman was alive, it was probably just.
Speaker 13: Like, holy shit, my mom's alive.
Speaker 6: All right, damn woman, calm down, there you go, she's dead. Problem solved.
Speaker 14: I bet all the necrophiliacs that the Morgue are super pissed off that they had sex with a live halfway through to there, probably like, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, I feel so dirty.
Speaker 6: I just had sex with a body that wasn't dead. Go wash my dick.
Speaker 14: I've talked about stories before where people have been wrongfully pronounced dead. I'm wondering how many people have been buried alive. To me, that's gotta be one of the worst ways to die, being buried alive, waking up in a casket six feet under. If I ever end up in a situation where I'm buried alive, I hope I canna at least reach my dick. Really, what else are you gonna do if you're buried alive, try to claw your way to safety.
Speaker 6: Just fucking master me.
Speaker 14: But you know what's gonna happen if you actually do get rescued by like some friends or something. They're gonna pull you out and catch you with your dick out, and you're gonna be like, no, no, two more minutes, two more minutes, and you're gonna actually be arguing about getting rescued. It would be the happiest and most uncomfortable moment of your life. You shouldn't be a fucking doctor if you can't tell if someone's alive or dead. If you're a doctor and you pronounce someone dead who's actually alive, you should just automatically have your doctor's degree take a way, because I know I wouldn't want a doctor working on me if they can't tell if I'm alive or fucking dead, I'll go in to get my tonsils removed and I'll end up in the fucking morge No, thank you, doctor, douchebag. I bet this doctor had to make up a lie to tell the daughter.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 14: It was just like, So, your mom's been through a very stressful situation, and I want you to know she may be experiencing some hallucinations. So if she tells you that I made out with her lifeless body and touched her inappropriately, I want you to know that that never happened, and your mom's a fucking liar.
Speaker 4: No, that's not it. So I want a video because that's the one where he was sorting the bodies.
Speaker 5: That was terrible.
Speaker 7: I want to know, how do you how do we get this body all the way to the how do we get to the point where we're gonna put it in the cast?
Speaker 6: Nobody?
Speaker 4: That's not the video. Nobody know you well, they only made it to the morgue, so.
Speaker 5: We just presuming you dead. They ain't. He had a chance to presume it dead yet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So that's not the right video because when he was telling the story, I was like.
Speaker 5: This don't sound just don't sound right, don't feel funny.
Speaker 4: That's not the Yeah, that's not the one.
Speaker 8: They know how to this one. Or it could just be you know you older now that yo, don't joke, don't hit the sign.
Speaker 3: That's not the that's not the one. Because he was like he was going through like he was sorting the bodies and ship he was like dead dead and close enough. No, but we are gonna go ahead and get out of here for the night and when you're back next week. I do, like I said, have a couple of topics out of bookmark because I want full full engagement. Oh nose, I don't want to just talk to these niggas about it. So you were not able, no, because we need men and women to you know me the crowd that was he earlier. Yeah, so you just get right to it. If you weren't able, you know, to tune in for the full live or if you just you know, want to listen to the audio episodes to get you through the workday. Always make sure to tune into all of your favorite streaming platforms on Tuesdays at ten a m. When the new episodes drop. Until then, we got a hold you are