Speaker 1: H m m ma'am. What all right? Okay, hey you guys, let me show you hold up? Do I look good?
Speaker 2: Let you I had I had to take an other shurt off that got a uh there is yes, I had, I had ahead of uh.
Speaker 3: That uh h.
Speaker 1: H O K yeah.
Speaker 4: Your export.
Speaker 2: All right? Okay, um hm, well you.
Speaker 4: H But what's up guys? How is everybody doing?
Speaker 1: Yo? Yeah? H hey, h give me a dough turn to let people know that I'm work.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, what's up?
Speaker 1: N hm m mm hmm you really want to do? But what's up y'all? What's up? How is everybody doing today? Let me mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 5: What's up guys?
Speaker 4: How does everybody doings?
Speaker 3: Starting, Jake's on the mic with a truth bomb flow ticket on the world from that old studio, No fake news, no run around, and just a real good talk with a real strong sound. Grab a secret comfy now he's laying life out. Holy cow, it's time to get and listen to the Jake Hudson podcast Show. Oh yeah, med gus, real talk, no bull crap, just real life matters broke.
Speaker 1: He's calling it straight, no smoking.
Speaker 3: Mirrors, just hard grit hand some truth to hear. It's the Jake Hudson podcast Show. From small town Roots to Championship Gold. He's seeing a lot God stories told with a Southern draw and a rebel soul. Jake's taking podcast into a whole new road. No filters here, no soft spun lines, just the truth laid out and rhymes and signs.
Speaker 1: Got a guest in the.
Speaker 3: Chair and a tale to tell you won't hear nothing fake?
Speaker 1: What the hell? It's ton of get up man.
Speaker 4: Listen to the.
Speaker 1: Jake Hudson Podcast of show.
Speaker 3: Oh Yeah, big Guest, real talk, no bull craft, just real life matters broke.
Speaker 1: He's coming it straight, no smoking.
Speaker 3: Mirrors, just heart great and some truth to hear.
Speaker 6: It's the Jake Hudson Podcasts.
Speaker 1: Shooting you are Real.
Speaker 3: He'll bring it hard from the back roads to the boulevard, country soul with the city sparked.
Speaker 4: Jake shining truth like.
Speaker 1: A kneel in the dark. It's ton of get up man. Listen to the Jake Hudson Podcast Show.
Speaker 3: Oh Yeah, Big Guest, real talk, no boot crash, just realize matters br so tuned in and lett it brol checks.
Speaker 6: The man with the Hard and soliets the Jay Cutson podcast show.
Speaker 3: Who ye Am Jay Cutson?
Speaker 1: Y'all real, We'll bring you what is all guys? How is everybody doing? No? Yo? But what's up guys? Yeah? Eh two? All right about that? Soon's you're it? Heee? How you doing?
Speaker 6: I'm doing okay, just getting ready for Santa. Put out some cookies and milk and I'll show you in the morning if any of the Smith things. Do you want me to take a picture and put it on Twitter? All right, I'll do that.
Speaker 1: I just found out that we might have a guest in the night tomorrow night, so we might not have I might not have might not stream.
Speaker 6: We wait time out. First of all, you wanted people to visit your streams, so now we can only make time for them. I know, whatever it is you're doing, it's not going to take all day tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Actually, they want to stay overnight, so the person wants to stay over night. So yeah, but I can still stream.
Speaker 6: We'll see what we can do then. All right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I just wanted to say, by the way, I did tweet out that I.
Speaker 6: Was going to have you on Oh you did? Did you tell you there's going to be in my jam? Jams? No, you should know my bad time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I didn't give sme His is like a dog.
Speaker 6: Do you want me to send him the link right now?
Speaker 1: If you won't, if you have a d M.
Speaker 6: I have his cell phone number. Don't you wear me? I have everybody's cell phone number. I know when they're naughty, they're nice. Don't you worry? So hold your little heart.
Speaker 1: Okay, hey, get him on here?
Speaker 6: Which who? Which one? Now? Butman, all right, let's send this to Buckman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a good boy. I'm always a good boy.
Speaker 6: Yes, you usually are, so I'm not gonna say always. Let's not get crazy Jake. All right, let's try and vister Buckman smealy. Okay, that's sent. Who's next?
Speaker 1: How about? Uh? How about if we can get if you if you can message.
Speaker 6: Our boy Mario movie star fingernails? No, okay, yuh, Flimsey Greenberg.
Speaker 1: Let's let's get it. How about I got one for you? Go for it. Kevin Brennan.
Speaker 6: I just so happened to have been sent to his phone number by mistake this week. Somebody was like, is this your number? And I was like, now if that was my number, would you be asking me that? So I'm like, no, I do not recognize this did It's a long story short. I do have his phone number and I could probably send it to him.
Speaker 1: Hey, how about do you have Chads?
Speaker 6: I can DM Chad. But didn't you just have a show with Chad?
Speaker 1: I did his show?
Speaker 6: Okay, so let's go ahead and send it to child by Way.
Speaker 1: Ray says he's not home.
Speaker 6: Where is he?
Speaker 1: I think he might be at his Uh.
Speaker 6: Good for Ray? I hope.
Speaker 1: So, oh you're you're you're working on your phone?
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm working on my phone. Can you still hear me?
Speaker 1: I can still hear you. Okay, if we can get buttman on here, I'll pay He'll he can pay me back. He said he wants to pay me back, pay people back for their generosity.
Speaker 6: All right, well, I'm just sending it to a couple.
Speaker 1: About how about female Chad? Mock?
Speaker 6: You send Chad? That's the lastest Chad lady. Heyaby, let's give her a shout out.
Speaker 1: Hey, how about oh I have someone? Do you have? What about Gina Bobinaina?
Speaker 6: Let's see where that little girl husband one of my.
Speaker 1: Holdo?
Speaker 6: Am I still and fam I have no idea, but y'all better start I sent you a bunch of you a link, so you better take it, and you better get on and you better stay. Merry Christmas. I don't want to hear no nonsense from anybody. It is the holidays. Jake is always around when we need him, and it's our time to be around for Jake. Okay, make Mommy proud. Everybody what I was talking to my fans and friends.
Speaker 1: You know, Hey, so I got a question for you. Do you think do you think that Chad really has a girlfriend?
Speaker 6: I mean, why would anybody lie about that?
Speaker 1: He? By the way, I did talk the poper. He's doing a little bit. He's doing okay.
Speaker 6: Stop. That is the best news I've heard all day. Not the best news. It's a top tier though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's doing okay. You know, I was gonna ask him about about what what happened with him and John, but I didn't want to ask him.
Speaker 6: Windy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh okay.
Speaker 6: I sent them the link to Doodle, one of our favorite chatters of the ball, and Doodle just got back instead Merry Christmas. But she's in the middle of enjoying It's a wonderful life. So we're gonna let her enjoy that and say Merry Christmas doodle. Yeah, he say Marry Christmas doodle.
Speaker 1: Christmas doodle?
Speaker 6: What Sam Bibli probably just bark if we sent him the link, So that's not gonna work.
Speaker 1: And I don't like each other. He keeps one about the Mummy curse. Oh mummy Nick? Mmm?
Speaker 6: Do you want me to send Nick the link? So maybe we can solve some problems between us and make sure we all have I know you guys are I just want to make sure that everybody's on the same page and we could wish each other Merry Christmas.
Speaker 1: So do you have Judy's ju I think dream might be at a Christmas party or something.
Speaker 6: I am sure Judy is not with her family, but I could try and do you like them on with Jake? Do you think Judy knows who you are? You are the real Duke of the Double Verse, So yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know if you knows who I am. Hmm.
Speaker 6: So maybe tonight I'm going to send her, like, you know, a message and let her know that me and Jake are going to get together tomorrow and maybe she could hop on and say hi if she has a minute. Because Judy does really like watching this stuff. She's a big fan because when we were texting earlier, I did. I did see that, and I was surprised because I don't watch much double Verse really, and I vividly remember her saying like, oh, what I would give to be added to a lawsuit, and I was like, girl, keep my name out of their mouths. I don't want a lawsuit. So yeah, I saw that, and that was not a good Live Carl.
Speaker 1: Lucy springs with Carl and they did an early episode Ofbody's podcast today.
Speaker 6: Oh they did. Yeah, I think I saw that. I did not get online much today because, like you know, I have my family, so we were trying to catch up. I don't get to spend a lot of time. You're not gonna believe this. I got a phone call today right on schedule. Sounded so much better. I hadn't spoken to him in two days, but I've been getting updates, but today he sounded so much better. So I felt so happy to hear from him. So thank you for asking.
Speaker 1: Your family doing something for him.
Speaker 6: I'm not quite sure. This is the first time I'm not spending Christmas with him, so I kind of did put it out there that it would be nice to see somebody step up in my absence, but I was removed from the family group chat after I said that. So I don't think they like that.
Speaker 1: You know what the thing is, It's like you got to go live your life.
Speaker 6: It's not even that, Jake. I do the majority for Grandpa. So if I want to go away one day, I think maybe people could fill in for me. You know, I'm one of many grandchildren and great grandchildren.
Speaker 1: And so this time, the next time you go over the under that bridge.
Speaker 6: The George Washington Bridge, about me on the line, call me, call me? You know that song?
Speaker 1: Has anybody responded to your Let's.
Speaker 6: Take a look. I'm gonna put you on hold, please, sir, and thank you. So far nothing, nope, nobody. I can see Maybe this person who mat me send it to him. Jake and I are live. I know, Jake and me, Jake, And what is the proper way to say this? Jake and I and me and Jake? All right, all right, me and Jake is life. It's not right, Jake. I gotta do my I gotta do my basic skills classes again.
Speaker 1: All right? Did you see you know?
Speaker 5: Do you?
Speaker 1: Did you see that that they're part of this guy? That the was on on Nickelodeon is now homeless.
Speaker 6: I did, and I was a big fan of that show, and that made me very sad. So I do like to see that when people find our child actors in these situations, that we realized they did not grow up in regular circumstances and that they should be treated as such. And I do believe Hollywood has some questions to answer for why we have so many child stars who are struggling since not just the last ten years, twenty years, thirty years, forty years, fifty years, We're going back since the beginning of notehood. So we need to really figure out what's going on in that that side of the world, that side of America. And also I'm a firm believer there should be no more parties in LA.
Speaker 1: So there's actually so a lot of child that a lot of people don't know this, but there's the Jackie Coogan Law. Basically you have to parents have to parents of child acres have to say you have to put away ten percent of what they made.
Speaker 6: Well, this is this is what I love. I mean, who's keeping track the people who were going to ask to pay the taxes on that? And like, yeah, I don't know if the system's really going to work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the reason why Aaron Carter went in the bankruptcy. This is the reason why Screens went in the bankruptcy. And their bands are not here anymore.
Speaker 6: And if they had proper management management well, agents, you know, every agent I know knows I hate agents, So agents I think are just middleman griny. But you need to have a good financial advisor. You need to have a strong foundation and a support system and people who are not related to you working for you. And if you do the family business type thing, you need to know you have people who are educated in whatever position you're giving them, because you can't keep promoting people without educations.
Speaker 1: You know, you know you're saying the right things about that, and that's that's a problem everybody want to There's a lot of families, businesses that go under because they they're they're not doing it right well.
Speaker 6: And I think that this is why America is at a crossroads, because we are trying to figure out a way that we can all like real Well. I think we've finally come to the conclusion that we're all pretty much on the same level, and there's very few of us that are above above us in that higher tax bracket. So the majority of us here are struggling, and it's never been such a diverse group of people in this And then with the statistics, we have children not being born because of financial reasons, because of indoctrination over the last how many other years. So I really think there's a lot of discussions that need to start opening up. And I'm glad that you're so smart and open minded that you let me bounce my ideas off of you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also the thing is is, I you know, I learned. I've actually had friends that have lost businesses, and I've had friends that lost money because they were hello.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm here. I'm sending the link to someone else.
Speaker 1: They I've had friends that lost businesses and had they lost their income because they trusted their own people. Well, you know, they lost money. They have had to go back and get normal jobs because they trusted the wrong person to do their accountant. And yeah, they've lost a lot of we have. All I did send all the link in JMO.
Speaker 6: The link okay perfect. I sent it to Ava Tou so hopefully she'll get it. And what is your dreams and wishes? For when you wake up in the morning tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Just try to get try to get good on this, try to get people on here. It's like you know, you know, it's like the the no filter. If you watch, if you watch like Bobby Nick's show, thirty minutes of it, it's just me, just a me.
Speaker 6: Just well, don't watch the show. Then we don't have to worry about what thirty forty fifty minutes is because there's so much content out there for you to consume. We don't need to hear what people think of us. We know who we are. Yeah, it's it's if it's important, it'll make its way back to us. We don't need to go hunting down looking for information on us. Next.
Speaker 1: No, I was just hold on.
Speaker 6: So we're trying to get Jake to respect his niece's space and privacy as well and new his mic so that they can have the freedom to live comfortably together. And nobody's ever feeling like they're you know, being listened to when they're not expecting it. So that's Jake who is doing a really good job of remembering and not saying what and saying pardon and ma'am instead of what I'm so proud. You're doing such a good job with your language and your your etiquette and being polite. And what about this morning the stuff that we discussed you doing before you started streaming today?
Speaker 1: Did you do that? I don't know.
Speaker 6: Okay, So do you need me to buy you that thing so that you can do it? What the thing? I said it in the morning. I want you to do it every morning. Do you not have what you need to do?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, so you got it all right? Did you do it today?
Speaker 1: I'll do.
Speaker 6: Jacob Ellis Hudson two times a day, My sweet, I want a picture with a smile. Do you remember when you used to have to send me those? Am I gonna make you send me those again?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you used to send me pictures after you brush your teeth to show me you brush your teeth. Now, all of a sudden, you stop doing it. It's time for you to start doing it again, because now I feel like you're keeping secrets from me.
Speaker 1: No, because I sent those pictures because number one, I was sending pictures to you, because there's pictures because of the I was want to see if I wanted to you.
Speaker 6: Know that I was alive you are alive. You sure are, so let me ask you a question. Have you ever built a snowman? I? We don't get a lot of snow, okay, so that's a no.
Speaker 1: Uh, to be honest. We we only get like sometimes we get sometimes we get like one inch snow.
Speaker 6: Three inch blue inch? Can I tell you about my favorite favorite Christmas winter storm?
Speaker 1: Ever? What? Jake?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: Jake?
Speaker 5: Him?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But you good.
Speaker 6: Jacky Jake?
Speaker 1: Sorry about that?
Speaker 5: Up?
Speaker 1: We got what him?
Speaker 6: Ooh him? Honey baked, she said, might be okay. So it looks like I have two potential guests coming and hold on, someone's asking me a question? Yes right now? And hm that's see who else this one is? Then? Let me sense this last one?
Speaker 1: Do do do?
Speaker 6: Seeing a Christmas camel for me?
Speaker 1: Sver bell.
Speaker 6: Silverba this Christmas time city here?
Speaker 1: Hold that was my favorite Christmas song?
Speaker 6: Soon woo be Christmas day? Pretty side walks, see side walks?
Speaker 1: Justin h Sorry about that?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Hey do you hello?
Speaker 6: I'm here, sweet, I'm right here, honey, h.
Speaker 1: We got potential.
Speaker 6: A potential guest?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Let me let me give is it? Is it? Female?
Speaker 6: K B I center the me and I have sent h a the like I said, uh doodle m g D Johnny Carson j modlink j mold thelink, Oscar Letcher.
Speaker 3: Her Rick.
Speaker 6: I sent the link to Oh if he's like, he's not gonna have time for us, do you want to send it to Miss Victoria? Go ahead, Yeah, let's send it to Well, let's see. You know, some people don't all come at the same time. And if we could squeeze a few people in.
Speaker 1: H y, But I actually look good in my in my button down.
Speaker 6: You sure did? Mhm, shoe shuelye Hughcy's like, I don't know, I'm scared. Am I in trouble?
Speaker 1: Esha?
Speaker 6: Up and just click on the link? What are you asking me if you're in trouble? Should you be in trouble? Is there something I need to know? Because you could be in trouble?
Speaker 1: If I want easy, don't get a little easy blocked to me. But he's on, you know, I don't have any probably easy. I love easy. And he actually said that this Russo hates and from steeltoe.
Speaker 6: Wow, what about April? Does anybody know how to get in touch with April? Wish her Christmas?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: Hmmm, poor babes.
Speaker 1: I like sir, Hey, you want me to send a link to e Rock.
Speaker 6: Mmm? Sure, he might not come, does he.
Speaker 1: Any Do we have any people that say they're coming?
Speaker 6: As of right now, I am just staring at a bunch of people with three dots under their names looking like they're typing. So we'll just let that marinate for a couple of minutes and see if anything happens. If not, the message that I sent out also was like, if you have time within the next twenty four hours to celebrate a holiday stream with me and Jake, we would love to wish you a merry Christmas. So that gives them twenty four hours to schedule a time and send me their avails.
Speaker 1: Or under her brains they send Ray a link.
Speaker 6: I did send Ray the link.
Speaker 1: He's busy.
Speaker 6: I don't know if he's busy, but he's just not responding, so I'm assuming, But you know, I don't want to speak for rega forbid.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, I got a question. Do you know the muffin Man?
Speaker 6: Yah, the muffa Man Lane Duryling?
Speaker 5: Yes, I do.
Speaker 6: Do you know the muffin Man?
Speaker 1: So? What was that hoodie you had?
Speaker 6: That hoodie was given to me as a Christmas gift from the Mount Sinai wrestling coach.
Speaker 1: Also known as Casey me meme. Casey's a good guy.
Speaker 6: He's a great guy. He's just the best. We have so much fun. He just wants to keep feeding me.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, who's here?
Speaker 6: Who's here? Chris Mac? Did you get your link? I did send him a link, so he'd better not be fibbings Ristifer Michael and Patrick mac daddy.
Speaker 1: His name is, Hey, I get what you did?
Speaker 6: You get what I did? There? You're picking up what I'm putting down.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, I love that your your friend only knows me as gap up?
Speaker 6: What did I tell you? I'm not gonna let her call you? That's what I told you, and I don't want to share that way any.
Speaker 1: She didn't send me anything.
Speaker 6: Ll back said, uh, sounding to check now.
Speaker 1: By the way, if any one but does want to tip the screen there he goes to the PayPal then mo and.
Speaker 6: Hey, guys, just a tip? Okay, pack up? What is so funny out here?
Speaker 1: Hey? By the way, I guess I got some I want to talk about.
Speaker 6: Loved serious talk. Let's talk.
Speaker 1: What is everybody so is? So? Hold on? I'm gonna I'm gonna ask this. Oh, hey, Alexa, is Diehard a Christmas movie? Hold right, that's what it says. Yes, hey Alexa, thank you.
Speaker 6: But do you hear the answer?
Speaker 5: H h.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmmm ah oh are we tipping the stream or donate to that dinner and charity?
Speaker 6: Yes? Keep promoting that all right, because we.
Speaker 1: We gotta get our people to do that.
Speaker 6: I was talking to my cousin here and he's got a portable gaming station with a LED screen and it has a twenty eight hour battery life, and I'm just like, what where do I get one of these for when I'm out and I'm camping and I just need my podcasts and all I need is a charger And they tell me their solar battery power operated, Like, stop it right now with your foolishness.
Speaker 1: By the way, if by the way, there's the thing if we if youbody wants, has anybody responded to you?
Speaker 6: Jake, You're getting real snutty. Hold on, uh no. If it looks like I've lost all my friends to in the double verse, I have no pull, baby. I think you'd be better off asking somebody else, all right, Sorry, No, I just don't want you to not get your guests and you know the people you want, so because everybody, that's what I want you to understand. Everybody is busy. So we sent it out to a bunch of people at least still be able to reply to me and let me know if they have any availability coming up in the next two days, because, like I said, I'm off work and I'll be driving so we could chit chat.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I hope that everybody is staying safe today, so do I.
Speaker 6: It was icy out when we even went walking the door. Everybody, do be careful outside in the ice.
Speaker 1: By the way, Tita Ca said, is showing me sunshine in Florida.
Speaker 6: Oh God bless her. I love that she's in Florida. Live your best life, girl, and take us at what's a bait for me? She'll know what that means.
Speaker 1: This is everybody's favorite comes a.
Speaker 6: Year, Christmas. Christmas time is here like that time of the year.
Speaker 5: Yah.
Speaker 6: We've been good, but we can't last.
Speaker 1: To be that.
Speaker 7: We count uh, tom Myers, I'm not gonna be the volunteer this time, tom Myers.
Speaker 1: Tom Myers, is.
Speaker 6: Is he a nice guy?
Speaker 1: He's a good guy. He does a bong here transplant. What a boon?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 1: Transplant transplant?
Speaker 6: What are they?
Speaker 1: I don't know? All right, here, here's the here's the Christmas movies and where they're here's the thing. I just got a thing on here. Christmas movies and where they're gonna be streaming Elf HBO, Max Clause.
Speaker 6: I just watched Elf, and so we gotta watch something else.
Speaker 1: Gremlin's HBO, Max Love.
Speaker 6: That's a Christmas movie, right, Gremlins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Violent Night, Peacock Screws Prime Video, A Christmas Story Hulu, The Holdovers Peacock Love actually Peacock Punk Video, The Santa Claus Disney plus Home More on one and two Disney plus, Oh fuck me, die Hard?
Speaker 6: Whoa what's that one called?
Speaker 1: There's die Hard, I said, mes Hulu and Prime Video, The Polar Explorers HBO, Max Miracle of thirty fourth Street, Disney.
Speaker 6: Yes, we were watching that, and we were watching the Christmas Story Little Okay with his tongue on the pipe.
Speaker 1: It's a Wonderful life. Prime Video, Muffets Christmas Carol Disney plus a Charlie Bellen Christmas Apple.
Speaker 6: I watched that like three times today, not.
Speaker 1: Mayor before Christmas. Disney plus how the Gridge Stole Christmas Peacock, Guardian of the Galaxy Holiday Special Disney Plus National Lampoons Christmas Vaque.
Speaker 6: I started that never finished it today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Know a lot of much going on.
Speaker 1: And by the way, you'd also watch, By the way, you can watch Rader Virido talk about his comedy.
Speaker 6: Specials, new comedy specials.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he has a deal one coming up, one of the ones.
Speaker 6: I'm ready for some new rats.
Speaker 1: You know, here's the thing. This is from here's the thing all right here, But here's the thing. This is from Judy from a Legal Focus holladays a Merry Christmas and the YouTube on YouTube joined the fun this year. I'm looking for you on this, you know, late low Pull loo Pool Lawyers on here twice. Mm hmmm, it's on the list twice.
Speaker 6: But what kind of list is it?
Speaker 1: It's basically people that even fucking uh lucy typebox is on here. But no, but no, uh but no of you.
Speaker 6: Jake, what are you talking about? Are you worried about me getting a snubbed for an award that I literally don't care about.
Speaker 1: It's just it's a shout out. You got a shout out.
Speaker 6: You got a shout out, Well, did it get a shout out?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: Then they don't put no respect on my motherfucking name. What do you want me to tell you, Jake?
Speaker 1: It was it was our friend Judy. We love Judy here, but you know.
Speaker 6: What, nobody puts respect on my name. I'm just here doing the Lord's work and nobody cares. You care, obviously, but nobody else cares. No, seriously. Yeah, I don't have anything I'm promoting or whatever.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I love the righty nighty.
Speaker 6: Night night.
Speaker 1: You want me to continue, By the way, I just want to say that, really, did we need to promote that? Stack up?
Speaker 6: Dude? You are lives much more often than I am. So you could promote it on here, and I can promote it on social media on Twitter or or whatever they call it now.
Speaker 1: But I do I do want to say to a lot of people. I what I don't like is these is people acting stupid on social media today. This Chad. So guess what I'm listening Ben, I think I think Whitney has a thing for Chad or Chad?
Speaker 6: Okay, so yeah, is this really serious? Her and her sister fighting publicly like about their life like.
Speaker 1: This here's the thing, because her sister was on shows talking about Whitney. But the thing is, it's like, I just want to say this. I think that I think that Whitney is getting snowed by her sister because she doesn't like how she's But the thing is, what about your sister has a family. Uh, Whitney has a family, has a kid, has a husband. She doesn't need this drama.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Jake, welcome to this world we live in where nobody cares where you're at in your life. You're down, We're going to kick you. Europe. We're going to kick you. You're about to fall down. We're going to kick you harder. Get you there faster. Nobody has any any reservations about doing the right thing anymore. It is it's not and I'm speaking in general terms, but it seems that people have lost their their path, lost their way. They don't they don't have a moral compass anymore. And it's very discouraging. So thank God for her like pages that show like humanity and things doing things out or else I would lose my mind. I don't believe there's so many nice people in the world anymore. What's up through?
Speaker 1: Give me one minute?
Speaker 6: What are you up to with your one minute? It may Harry Potter blanket?
Speaker 1: Yo, did you get them for Christmas? No?
Speaker 6: My aunt Nina's a huge Harry pot Head, so the whole room'sressed up like Harry pot Head and she does quilt. So I have Harry potthead quilt y.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that. I love that you're not spending Christmas by yourself.
Speaker 6: Oh no, not this year, singe.
Speaker 1: And and the thing is, I know that this your it's been rough for.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you, Jake, It sure is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think it's almost.
Speaker 6: It's my bedtime, so let's say our good night, and then I will take a picture of Santa's crackers, crackers, cookies and milk, and tomorrow morning, fingers crossed, we'll know that he cames. How's that sound? I love you too, Jake's don't stay up too late, okay, because Santa doesn't come to house if you're awake.
Speaker 1: I was up at like one o'clock in the o'clock. Your time is uh Tuesday, Wednesday morning.
Speaker 6: You have to be asleep for Santa to come. Number one and number two. If you don't believe Santa is real, then he's not, so you have to believe in the spirit of Christmas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, I love you. I will let me know, let me know if they get back to you.
Speaker 6: All right, I will. But for now, I love you, and a good night, all right, bye bye, Dick. Yes I've seen in the morning.
Speaker 1: All right, that was the great D D D D Quills. I'm still gonna upload this so I'm still gonna upload this to you, to to our audio site. But I hope everybody's enjoying their day. Uh bye, gosh
Speaker 6: Yuh h