Speaker 1: Behind those cozy nights at home, Thousands of employees at BP go to work every day. People producing more US natural gas, people building grid scale solar capacity, people turning landfill waste gas into pipeline quality renewable natural gas, and people delivering all of that power where it's needed. They're part of the more than three hundred thousand jobs VP supports across the country. Learn more at VP dot com. Slash Investing in America.
Speaker 2: Five o five at fifty five kr City the talk station, Happy Friday, so sales.
Speaker 3: Vation.
Speaker 2: This must be Friday. Thank you Jo just Checker for confirming that to the extent you had any doubt in your mind. Happy for Friday. From Brian Thomas Hos to the fifty five Carse Morning Show, Appreciate Joe Strekker for all he does to make the show go. Without Joe, the show don't go. He also does podcasts here quick plug for Just Treker's side business. He doesn't pay me to endorse him, but if you want to do a podcast Joe, Just Trekker produces podcast so you can feel free to reach out to him. There you go, free plug for you on Friday. Joe get some extra business going into the weekend, little extra spending money, get yourself an extra bottle of Shlivowitz. A couple's see optimism. Right there, you go from one to a couple already. Anyhow, Coming up on the fifty five carse Morning Show, it being Friday, of course Tech Friday, one of my favorite segments of the week. Dave Hatter doing his best to try to keep us out of trouble.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 2: Let me just interject, get the hell off of TikTok. Coming up on the Tech Friday segment, Nor to Pass report the worst passwords of twenty twenty four. He does this every once in a while. I don't ignored pass I guess it's some sort of online the newsletter or whatever. But passwords are critical and one two, three, four, five six not a good password. If you're using that, I don't know how or why, but you're gonna get hacked anyway. Details on that first segment. Second segment, local Kentucky man stole fifty four identities and the Delhi police are investigating the scammers. And finally, again a repeat from last week, smart TVs are spying on you, or that was a repeat from last month or six months ago or six years ago. Your smart TVs are spying on you. Last time we had this conversation, I went home and immediately started looking to find dumb TVs. Now, if you type in dumb TVs on Amazon, you'll actually come up with a handful of them described as lower quality. They're not as popular as smart TVs because people want, you know, the convenience of being able to just press a button and automatically have Netflix pop up or whatever. But they don't produce that many of them because they lack the popularity. So the incentive to invest really in higher quality television isn't there. And just Trekker is right, Black Friday's coming up. So if you're going to buy a new TV, factor that into the equation. It will be spying on you, though, and he'll give us some tips and tricks and hopefully some ways of getting around that. I have a brilliant son when it comes to a matter's computer, and he's going to do a setup in our living room. Our living room TV's like twelve years old or something like that. It doesn't even work anymore. I always watch television through my laptop, so to the extent of even watching television, his stream my cable there. But he's going to set up a system that will be completely bulletproof when it comes to data packets going out and coming in and all that kind of things. So leave it to the smart one and the family to manage that. But just it's a workaround. So what you do is you buy a monitor and you use a separate device to feed the television. See if Dave can address that. Burriona Morello Brionna Morello podcast, she returns. It's been a while since she's been on the program. She been at seven oh five, described as doing a victory lab. We'll get her thoughts about the appointments are Fka Junior making some waves. Get to that in a minute, just one of many making wave. Matt Gates, of course, causing bigger waves than I think the administration needs right out of the gate. But look, his choice is not mine. I'm willing to roll with the punches and deal with whoever is appointed and just hopefully they accomplish something like, for example, the Department of Government Efficiency and get to that this morning too, Nick Smiley, I I have a valley associated builders and contractors, the tools program, team building I'm talking about. It's a seminar. It's about jobs, it's about employment, it's about well rewarding your all star workers with fun and meaningful mourning and all kinds of neat stuff that Nick knows more about than me. I've got notes. Nick knows all the details. We'll hear about the Tools program event. And then at eight thirty, fast forward to eight thirty doctor Naomi Wolf with the Peiser Papers pfisors Crimes against Humanity. If Maureen is awake and listening in Florida, I have a feeling she'll be tuning in for a thirty or listening to the podcast later on this morning when they are posted by Joe Strecker, executive producer. I always remember head on to the podcast page fifty five car se dot com, listen to Jay Ratliffe, listen to Congressman Massey, and of course, going back over to the Department of Government Efficiency, listen to my conversation with Joe to Politana because I started out that discussion with Hey, I'm really excited about the Department of Government Efficiency, and he was in a bit of a mood. That's okay, He's titled to be in a bad mood, and I know that he's no huge fan of Donald Trump. But when I mentioned that, I was excited about that because the idea of bringing really intelligent people to cut back on the massive, disgusting, burdensome, ridiculous size of our government. This sounded like a great idea. And he's like, well, yo, just one more office. It needs to be funded. And there's no provision in the constitution for a department of government efficiency, like there's no provision in the Constitution for the Education Department, et cetera, et cetera. There's a creative over time, and of course they're part of the bloat in government. Well, lo and behold. My point to him back was, and I made it on Wednesday, well do you really need an apartment? Of course, the answer is no, you don't. I said, I consider this. It's like the Heritage Foundation twenty twenty five project. What is that. It's a bunch of individual groups that put together, you know, submissions about what they would love to see in a future Trump administration. It's nothing that Donald Trump approved. It was independently done, created, put together, bound up, and presented to the world as this twenty twenty five report. I don't know if the people who created these individual ideas and concepts that are included that got paid for the work they did. But the Trump administration or the Trump campaign didn't pay the Heritage Foundation to compile it and put it together. It's just them out there waving their arm around with the paper in their hands, saying, hey, consider this. Would you please same thing for this? This Department of Government Energy or Efficiency start with a couple of really wealthy smart guys, vive Grandma swimming, Elon Musk, park them in a room, let them sit down and decide what needs to be cut and offered as a submission of the Trump administration, no obligation to follow it its suggestions, and of course they have an open door policy conception on how this department's going to work. Hey, you let us know where there's fraud, wasted abuse in government. You let us know if there are areas we're considering cutting that shouldn't be cut, and the reasons why they shouldn't be cut, and we'll make the recommendations accordingly. Well, what have we got right now? Elon Musk posting on x We are very grateful to the thousands of Americans who have expressed interest in helping us at DOGE. We don't need more part time idea generators. We need super high IQ small government revolutionaries willing to work eighty plus hours a week on unclamorous cost cutting. That's you DM this account with your CV and Vivek will review the top one percent of applicants. He then went on to say, indeed, this will be tedious work, make lots of enemies, and compensation is zero. What a great deal?
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 2: Now, Elon Musk doesn't need the money he had previously stated, if you let him take this role in this nebulous Department of Government efficiency, which isn't really a department, it is not apparently being funded. It's analogous to what I was talking to the judge about when I was trying to counter his point about the value of this thing. Wouldn't it be wonderful if other multi billionaires or brilliant people, people who don't need a salary from the federal government, who are well off on their own, acted like the old original founding fathers, the gentlem farmers who left their fields and came to DC, served their country for a short period of time, and then went back home. All Right, I know there's a bunch of brilliant people high IQ small government revolutionaries out there in the business world. Now, this is a job maybe like a guy like Bernie Moreno could have gone for. Doesn't need the money. He ended up becoming senator, thankfully, but you know he if he was out there in the world and had won a centate position, he's an ideal type for this. He's got money, but he also has business experience and knows how to lean a business out and make it more efficient. Volunteer for the position. Be one of those folks. If you can afford to do it, why not? You know, at minimum, in spite of the fact that Elon Musk is right, you will make lots of enemies, you'll also make lots and lots of friends.
Speaker 5: Build up to Black Friday with savings all month long and Lows get up to fifty percent off select major appliances, plus take an additional ten percent off when you buy select major appliances, and don't wait to pick up holiday inflatables under twenty dollars. Don't wait to save in store or online now because Lows knows deals about eleven six through twelve four. Can I be combined with additional discounts seelows dot com for details and qualifying items while supplies last.
Speaker 2: K and your name being associated with a Department of Government efficiency. You volunteered. You left your business or your home and you went to DC to work eighty hour work weeks in the back room figuring out what needs to be cut from an overly bloated government. I think you get great street cred off of that. Who else is volunteering? You know, In the back of my mind as I just uttered that, I was thinking, you know, there are really committed, politically committed people, folks that like it's like follow up the grateful dead or fish folks that followed Trump around rally to rally. They didn't get paid for that. They didn't get paid a campaign for Trump. Contrast that with the Democrats out there that had to be paid to show up. You got all this George Soros funded protesters that are showing up and the you know, the their designer tents and everything. Everybody's got the same uniform that was all paid for by someone else. How'd you get to you know, Boston to protest? Well, you know, George Soros wrote me a check or whatever. Those aren't committed people. Those are people that are looking to make some money in the Department of Government efficiency, as it's being laid out right now. You're doing this because you care about your country. You're doing this because you know the government is too blank and large and obviously too expensive for us to even afford right now. So you'll leave the comfort of your own home to go do the work of the American people. And I think history will reflect back on you for having done so as being a decent, honorable, wonderful, well and necessary, proud American rescuing us from the elected paid officials who have brought us to this perilous position. Five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty, five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three taco with pound five fifty on AT and T phones. Love to hear from you. Got something to say, feel free to call. It's Friday, so let's have a good time. I'll be right back after these preefords. Twenty twenty. Forecast overcast day to day of high fifty four, over right clouds and a low of forty three. Tomorrow mostly cloudy to start with. Afternoon will be sunny though fifty eighth nine and overnight Lowell forty two with clear skies Sunday mostly cloudy, high sixty one. Excuse me, fifty one right now, fifty five Gear CD talk station.
Speaker 4: I'm Donald J. Trump.
Speaker 6: Can I improve this message? Refreshing?
Speaker 7: I mean, do you approve?
Speaker 2: You can't take that as a yes? Related to nothing I was talking about, and nothing necessarily I may be talking about later. I just thought this was a rather interesting tale. We have the FBI arresting a man who had ties with ISIS, attempted support ISIS planned terror attack on American soil guys in Houston. He was doing all of this from his apartment in Houston. Twenty eight year old Annas Sayid apparently called searching for ways to commit violent acts in behalf of the Islamic State in the Greater Houston area, now charge of attempting to provide materials support to a terrorist group, arrested last week at his apartment complex, according to the FBI Special Agent and charged Doug Williams, who said that while in custody, Sayaid admitted to researching how to conduct an attack on local military recruiting centers, offering his apartment as sanctuary for ISIS operatives, bragging that he would commit a nine to eleven style attack if he had the resources, and attempting to produce ISS propaganda. According to the FBI Houston Field Office, we stopped a potential terrorist attack from happening right here in Houston. Exclamation point. Any day we can publicly say, we can publicly say that is a good day. I don't deny that, but get a load of this in so far as the backstory is concerned. According to Fox News reporting on this, and I guess this is part of what was the announcement from the FBI, the FBI has been had this guy on their radar since twenty seventeen. They got a tip in twenty seventeen, and I don't know who dropped the dime on him. And this is kind of a creepy thing because part of me wants to defend this well alleged terrorist and part of me is glad that someone dropped the dime on him. He bought two stickers in twenty seventeen, leading to a tip. I saw this Saya guy by two stickers. One sticker contained an image of a dome of the rock to with an ISIS flag overlaying the image. Another again sticker showing the white silhouettle a man holding a rifle with the caption winning the Islamic Nation. So as a consequence of the twenty seventeen tip about him purchasing two stickers, which I don't think are illegal. It's part of the whole free speech thing we have in this country. You could be a pro Islamic Nation person. It's a question of whether you aid a bet or provide them with materials support to help them cat carry out criminal activity. That's where you run a foul of the law. But if you want to stand around with a pro ISIS sign all day long or by stickers, you're allowed anyway. He was interviewed four times in twenty eighteen regarding the sticker purchases. I'm only reading what's been reported, folks, they say, though he did not support killing in the name of ISIS at the time, according to the release, during an interview conducted Honor about January ninety, twenty eighteen, the defendant admitted both stickers were meant to show support for ISIS, and they say he admitted his starting support the support the ISIS ideology from back in twenty fifteen, when his family returned to the United States from Lebanon. Fast forward to twenty nineteen, where the FBI did another interview with this guy. He claimed he no longer consumed radical Islamic propaganda, only used the Internet for school work and watching sports. Department of Justice said that wasn't true. According to the Department of Justice, honor about this October eighteenth. Fast forward twenty twenty three. Pursuant to legal process, I guess they're trying to underscore that. I guess his constitutional rights were followed. Pursuing the legal process, FBI received information from Meta Platforms M working with the federal government. I guess Meta is regarding eleven Facebook accounts used he used that showed he continued supporting ices and the violent acts carried out in his name. Also, his family members expressed concerns of the FBI in interviews. They say subsequent analysis the defendant's electronic devices revealed multiple ENCRYPTID messages applications containing records of his efforts to create and disseminate propaganda that glorified icess ongoing violence, the evidence underlying the materials defense charge in the indictment. They refused to comply with the FBI agents who executed the search warrant against him, going back to the pursuant to legal process. So look how long though he was on their radar twenty seventeen, fast forward all the way up until twenty twenty three, when they kept investigating, coming up with enough information compiled that presented to a court presumably allowing them to get a search warrant based on probable cause that criminal activity may be ongoing. His posts led to that. So I understand the case was being built up, But I just like I stepped back from this one guy, one guy that bought two stickers in twenty seventeen, now indicted for working with ices. What of the millions of people who come across our southern border illegally, the known got aways, all the people that came from countries that are known to be run by or harbor terrorists, or are some authentic to terrorist. You think they've got to file on all those people? You think they're following up diligently with each and every one of those folks? Just asking, just asking, five twenty five, five twenty seven, right now, fifty five KRCIT de talk stations, local stories coming up. I'd prefer talking to you if you want to call in, feel free to do that regardless. If you stick around local stories follow by the stack of sid stupid at minimum, hang out.
Speaker 8: About it jelic Christmas.
Speaker 2: There it is your Channel nine first one E weather forecast. Overcast skys today fifty four for the high end of forty three, overnight dry and cloudy Tomorrow mostly cloudy start, but we have afternoon sunshine and high fifty eight out of forty two overnight clear skies sixty one to high on Sunday with mostly cloudy skies. It's fifty one right now for five krc DE talk station about thirty one near fift five kNs DE talk station five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk te five fifty on Atmt Founds. My dear friends Keithan broke the Aft Destrits. You lost their dotted a pediatric brain cancer, which is one of the most aggressive cancers out there. Doing another campaign, and this one getting ahead of the Black Friday, the Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday. Apparently charities, afterthought, at this time of year, don't have any leftover money to give to charitable work. Putting your other obviously financial drain days ahead. So what they're doing now is they have a give first, Giving First campaign going on. It's give hyphen first dot org. So getting ahead of the holiday shopping, remembering children who struggle with pediatric brain cancer and trying to raise some money for that. Their goal eight hundred thousand dollars this year. And since the Cure Starts Now is a global organization, there are Cure Starts Now chapters all over the globe now. And it all started with Death of the Leyn and deaths Ritch so many years ago. But they have done wonderful work. They have funded research that normally wouldn't be funded, and these type of aggressive pediatric cancers do not get much money at all for research. There's sort of an afterthought. So putting them ahead of the pack this year, see if you can dig down deep and maybe throw a few bucks at give dash or give hyphen First dot org. I promise them I'd put a plug into them and see if we can get Keith on the program at some point between now and next week to do a little bit more in depth discussion on that. Okay, not further. Ado Cruise can't say whether the Dan Carter Dan Carter Beier Bridge will be reopened because the extent of the damage is still unknown. According to the HOW Department of Transportation and Release the other day, there'll be the Big MacBridge structural issues. They prevented crews from gaining complete understanding of the damage and we're already a couple of weeks after the fire closed it. Kathleen Fuller of the o DOT spokespersons of the bridge's damaged portions are, in her words, severely compromised. Cruise has not been able to safely walk on the bridge's deck to inspect the damage instead of relied on less hands on tools like drones. Thank you to Bb Hodges from The enquire reporting that gives the cruise limited picture of the damaged. Cruise assembled shoring towers this week to stabilize the bridge. They planned to start up close inspections of the damage today. Miss Fuller reiterated the mainline portion of the bridge is structurally safe. The bridge is northbound. Lanes not damaged by the fire reopened less than twenty four hours after the incident. AH Bridge impacted by the fire began the early hours of November one, under the current since any side of the bridge at Sawyer one thousand hands Playground, and at least three beams, a road deck and a sign trust will need to be replaced. The fire well remains under investigation. I kind of suggested it had to have been arson, But hey, Joe, don't you think that bursts the bubble on those nine to eleven conspiracy theorists who said there's no way airplane fuel could have melted steel resulting in the collapse of the buildings. Very true. If you can light a children's playground on fire below a bridge out in the open air and do that much damage, Yeah, bubble burst jar your own conclusions. Five thirty five fifty five karsit doalk Station and Kintuck Cuts with doctor Fred Peck and Megan Frew, the dynamic duo of dentistry. I'm telling you what. I am just so pleased with having doctor Peck as my general dentist for all these years. But he's also a cosmetic dentists without peer, one of the few fellows of the American Academy Cosmetic Dentistry in.
Speaker 9: The entire world.
Speaker 2: There are only three of them in the entire state of Ohio. Doctor Fredpeck one of them. Cosmetic dentistry is his passion, it's his forte, it's his specialty, and he is always, always, always keeping his office for general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry at state of the art level for you the benefit of his patients. Doctor Meghan Frew working on her way to accreditation. She is outstanding. If you're nervous at all about going to a dentist, you know, you just having your normal teeth clean. Some people get wigged out about that. That is not me. I look forward to it. But doctor Meghan Frew mat props for her bedside manner, if I can even call it that. Quite a few people have gotten a touch with me talking about how great she is. But you've got a pair of wonderful dentists there for all things general dentistry and the staff at doctor Peck's clinic are truly wonderful people. You feel like family when you go, so relaxed, head on in and get your teeth taken care of by the best in the business. Doctor's Peck and Frew Morgan online to Peckpeck Peck smiles dot com. Here's the number, Please tell them, Brian said, Hi, five P one to three six one, seventy six, sixty six, sixty two one seventy six.
Speaker 8: Sixty six fifty five KRC for the Claremont County of Veteran Service Commission.
Speaker 2: Here's your nine first one to four k ASS. Pardon me uh. Overcast day to day with a high fifty four out of forty three overnight with small clouds. Tomorrow, cloudy morning, but afternoon sun fifty eighth of the high forty two overnight clear. Sunday is going to be a highest sixty one with mostly cloudy skies fifty one right now, Ready for first traffic here It comes.
Speaker 7: From the ucl Traffic Center.
Speaker 10: The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center is home to nationale recognize paining credit cancer experts who offer personal ice care plans and new treatments through innovative clinical trials called five one three.
Speaker 7: Five eighty five UCCC A work crew slowing.
Speaker 10: Traffic just a bit inbound seventy four or left lanes blocked off before seventy five, add an extra five from Montana to the seventy five ramps chuck Ingramont fifty five krs.
Speaker 7: The talk station.
Speaker 8: Can you play John the Fisherman?
Speaker 2: Friday five, forty that's what we do, Joe Structor's executive producer of this fifty five KRC morning show. He insists on it, so we do it. You have a stack of stupid, But I do enjoy talking with folks. If you want to call five one three, two to three, talk down five fifty if you have an AT and T phone, ouz and I've into the stacker stupid Welsh. The Welsh government has been advised to create a dog or rather has been advised to create dog free spaces in outdoor public areas after what was described as an anti racist group claimed that the dogs were making Black Africans feel unsafe. M the environmental group Climate Simru Bame, Don't bother Looking it Up issued a report instructing the government to create dog free areas in local green spaces their words as part of an anti racist drive to make the country more inclusive, backed up by the North Wales Africa Society, which complained that quote one Black affric one, can I read that word again, one singular individual? I feel like I'm channeling chorus line. One Black African female stated that she feels unsafe in the presence of dogs. That during a focus group meeting. A third group called Green Soul also warned the food growing groups are run by the majority slash White British Welsh individuals and older white people. They say, despite the fact that around ninety percent of Wales's population is in fact white British, which would make sense that a majority of people in that category would run the companies considering the population make up. Another focus groups responded pointed out that green spaces are not respected in areas where there's a bigger population of ethnic minority people, accord to the Telegraph report. Ultimately, the Welsh government report, which will steer future policy, concludes that people of ethnic minority background in Wales face barriers created by exclusion and racism. And I guess that means a dog in a park is somehow, in some way, shape or form racist because well, one person doesn't like dogs. It's in the stack of stupid folks. Let's see, it's Friday. A stack of stupid often includes naked people, and so why not naked woman spot a walking along a busy road, this in Mexico before being struck by a car. Eighteen year old identified by local authorities as Lose Janith, seen walking against traffic on a multi lane road in Monterey Saturday night. They got surveillance video, of course, showing the young woman walking casually along Garza Sada Avenue and passing vehicles or as passing vehicles slowed down. Of course, she's naked. At one point she was seen crossing toward the median divider in between speeding cars, almost getting hit. Woman reportedly let go from her job at a bar following an incident the establishment earlier in the day, subsequently stepping into the left lane, then struck by the n SUV. Rushed to a municipal hospital, where she was treated for injuries. According to a report by local news, she was let go from her job. I didn't say why, though here what the hell? Young woman avoided being hit by several vehicles before ultimately being hit by the SUV. Several news outlets reported that her boyfriend had contacted her around eleven pm to pick her up at the end of her shift, but the phone calls went unanswered. I guess that prompted him to look into what was going on. Let's see what New Hampshire Gary's got this morning. Happy Friday, New Hampshire Gary, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Wooh hoo, there you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, I was listening and I was like, the appointment of Matt Gates. I'll still stick to my words. I like a lot of what Matt Gates says. What I'm afraid of is that the issue he'll turn it into a grandstand about himself, which he be pretty good at doing.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, he wanted to be.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Oh yeah, what I want to do is move the ball down the road. I think there are other people that could have been more. You know, throw the bombs that you have to, but stop making it about yourself. You know which he will do. I guarantee it.
Speaker 2: Well, now you can go ahead and guarantee it if you want, if you're doing odds, if you're laying odds, if you want to back it up, like okay, it's a two to one, I'll put five dollars down on that. He doesn't do it. So we're going to find out, and you may very well be right, but you know, much in the same way at some point they would shedd it Donald Trump and got him to put his damn phone down and not respond to every random comment. This has been going on for the last several years at least, and in earnest the last year. So if you can shut Donald Trump up and get him to put the damn tweeter down, you might be able to woodshd Matt Gates and say, listen, Matt, it ain't about you. Shut up and don't make this an issue.
Speaker 7: And he might.
Speaker 2: So I'm waiting to see what find what happen.
Speaker 3: Well, I will tell you he's very effective. And Matt Gates is very effective. I've watched him on testimony and he is very effective. When he he's like a loose gun, you know, if you point you know, whatever he points at, he pretty much does a pretty good job decimating.
Speaker 4: And let's just hope that.
Speaker 3: That works out. But I've been in the military and that I can tell you when the machine gets in action, the lawsuits and everything that's coming.
Speaker 4: That it's going to be ugly.
Speaker 3: It'd be one thing if we had more control over the Senate and the House, which we barely hold, and that senate new Senate leader. He's not necessarily a pro cutting business or cutting government kind of guy. But we'll see.
Speaker 2: You know, well, that's the job of swimming, you know, this house house of great legislation. Maybe pairing back on government. The Senate will have to take it up one where another. Bills will have to be reconciled and end up on Donald Trump's desk. Well, how the legislative process works. One guy is not going to, you know, be responsible for all of that. It's a multitude of people. It's just like herding cats, we all know. But I think right now, if the Republicans are smart, the inclination will be, like I just pointed out in terms of wood shedding, people to get people in the back room, close the door and just yell at them until the message becomes clear. Do not drop the ball by being that guy. Exclamation point bold underscored in all caps. Appreciate the call you can feel free to call. To buy and back into the stack is stupid. But first, Chimney Care, Fireplace and stove a call you definitely should make. Take care of your safety. Start with my prayer that you get a carbon monoxide detector. I guess maybe the Chimney Care, Fireplace and stof sells those, but just run down to your local hardware store and get one. It's a lifesaver. Now, moving away from that, that's one of the reasons. You have your fireplace, your free standing stove, your self feeding wood waste pells, so you have them inspected. Make sure the chimney's not clogged. A squirrel didn't build a nest up there. You're you don't have to have the cap and damper replace. Maybe it's got tuck pointing problems. Maybe you have water damage in there. Maybe with your wood burner, it's got a kris so build up that will catch on fire. It'll crack your lining, it could burn your house to the ground. And inspection reveals all of that. Make sure you're flowing good. Make sure you're in good safe hands with a thorough inspection from the experts. The Chimneycare Fireplace as though they can handle anything related to fireboxes generally speaking. Heck, you always wanted a free standing stove, get one build installed now, then use it all over the wintertime. It's a great time to take care of the safety so you can thoroughly enjoy the comfort when the wintertime temperatures hit. A plus with a BBB find online chimneycarecode dot Com around since nineteen eighty eight. They do a wonderful job. Five one, three, two, four, eight ninety six hundred five one three two four eight ninety six hundred.
Speaker 8: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 2: What's up everybody. It's Peter Schrager five ffty three with five CARCD dogs Day saying Happy Friday, Teck Friday, Dave Atter six thirty. Over to the phones. I go right now, Dennis, thanks for calling this morning, and a very happy Friday to you, sir. A happy Friday to you as well, thanks maam.
Speaker 11: I one, did the Republicans sign a waiver thing that they will be the subservient party the minute that they're in power? Well, I would like to see Matt Gas go in clean up the DoD give them a seven hundred and fifty dollars UH severance package like they didna North Carolina.
Speaker 4: And that's it.
Speaker 12: That's it.
Speaker 2: I like that seven fifty and then just get to work. Get to work, that's what I want. I wanted to get to work. Yes, they may have been signing those agreements for years and years. I mean I reflect back on when Republicans have had the majorities UH and didn't really seem to do anything. It's like they were's raight of their own shadow. Democrats will just beat up on Republicans from day one. The moment they get control, beat them like a baby harp seal. Republicans will step back woo and they get in powered. It's like, no, they aren't as aggressive. They don't go after what they have promised to do. Which again I'm excited about this department of you know, government efficiency, cutting back on government. That would be that would be delivering on a promise, maybe looking and being the fiscal hawks that they often campaign on, only to go and dip into the trough of the taxpayer dollars like everybody else. That's why I say, get them all in a back room, tell them to shut up, sit down, and get something accomplished right out of the gate. Derek, Welcome to the Morning Show.
Speaker 13: Happy Friday, Yes, sir, good morning to Thomas. How are you feeling.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling pretty good today. Thank you for asking.
Speaker 13: Yes, sir, Lacky, hear your boys real quick.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 7: Some of them are.
Speaker 13: Constituents, the Republicans. We know howlet said Trumpet, and he picks certain people who he know can handle the pressure, and some of us need to just wait. Give the people that he put in office a chance to see what to do. And we should know that Uncle Trump don't play and if they don't do it, he will fire them.
Speaker 2: So it's true, pick and quit given the.
Speaker 13: Democrats any more few and quit acting whining like a baby.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Derek.
Speaker 7: I'm with you.
Speaker 2: Let's see what happens. Let's play nicely together on the Republican side of the ledger. You know, I'll take the independence, Libertarians, Republicans, anyone's that joined the coalition to write the sinking ship of government. Play along nicely and let's let it happen. Let's not be you know, anticipate so and so is going to do this? How do you know that we don't know that. Let's see what happens. This is I'm a popcorn out bigger than life now. I never would have thought I'd been excited and happy about an RFK junior being in a Trump administration. You know what, I'm actually happy about that. You know, he he's a boat rocker. Uh weird on a lot of levels, but then again, so is Elon Musk. I'm excited about Elon Musk being part of this, this group. Brilliant guy, goofy in many ways disagree with him, perhaps on some things, but all in all, I think it's a good addition to the UH, to the administration. It reflects the diversity of the country. More to come five fifty six at five KRC, The Talk Station, Greg. I'll take your call if you don't mind holding right back after the top of the UR news. Your voice, your country for reasonable American fifty five KRC, The Talk Station six six fifty five KRC, The Talks Dation Bying, Thomas Fishing and everyone are very happy for write a looking forward to the bottom of this hour as I always do tech front of a Dave Hatter Nord pass report the worst passwords out there, top ten local Kentucky man stole fifty four identities. It looks like Dell Hi police investigating scammers and again with the smart TVs, they are spying on you. I guess this is chapter forty seven about devices spying on you. We'll get to Dave Hatter bottom of the hour. Brionna Morello returns Brionna Morello Podcast, doing a little victory lap and talking about some of the Trump appointments AREFK Junior of course, most recent one named yesterday Health and Human Services Director that should be A. I think that's a plus. We'll get to that in a minute. Nick Smiley, I High Valley Associated Builders and Contractors. It's a tools program event job opportunities and get the details at seven thirty on that which we'll be posted at fifty five KRECA dot com. And then fast forward to eight thirty doctor Naomi Wolf speaking of OURFK Junior, the Pfizer Papers Advisor's crimes against humanity. Interesting That will be with the Doctor Doctor Wolf at eight thirty five one three hundred and eighty two to three taco A Town five fifty on AT and T phones. And remember for five KRC dot com can't listen live, find the podcast there. Let's see what Greg's got this morning. Greg, thanks for calling the program, and happy Friday to you.
Speaker 14: Good morning, Brian, and hopefully you get rid of that call.
Speaker 4: Thanks faster than I did.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I just I'm planning on heavy to deal with it for weeks. I just got in the back of my mind. It's just not gonna go away anytime soon. So fingers crossed. It's actually better, but it's still there. Thank you though for the well.
Speaker 14: Ash I got it for I can lease make it through almost a day without coughing my head off.
Speaker 3: But it, like you, it's still there.
Speaker 10: Just in the back of it.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, it's going around man.
Speaker 14: Anyway, because you were stating that he's a sient one, a bunch of quirky individuals, which reminds me of when you see the and this is going to be the beat to death when they do all the superhero movies.
Speaker 3: They have all the weird characters in there.
Speaker 14: But somehow they managed to do the job. RFK and Matt Gates and all the others. And I think Matthew was staying that yesterday on backs show. Matt Gates is going to open up every single file cabinet and throw everything out here here, here, here, So that's that's what I hope he does. Kirk had an idea that if they don't come do a confirmation of them for the age, that DeSantis puts them in the Senate, so they'll be stuck with them.
Speaker 2: One way or the other. Well, I suppose that is an option. Yeah, I don't think he's necessarily going anywhere. He is a bit of a lightning rod. But and you talk about him opening up all the files and showing us here, here, here, here, As long as that is being done, and I know the press will paint him however they want, They're gonna do that anyway. But as long as what he is doing is being done in the name of benefiting the American people generally, to show the American people the level of corruption that is that is corrept into these various government entities. I mean, go back to Lowis Learners, Irs. Nothing ever happened to her in spite of the fact that she deliberately targeted and used the IRS to go after and undermine conservative organizations. That is the government being used as a weapon against a political opposition or her political opposition. Half of America falls into that side of the camp, that is not the government being used to our collective best interests. So as long as this isn't just some sort of witch hunt, and you know, an effort to avenge Donald Trump, I want it to be an effort to avenge everyone who has been attacked by and I would argue an unconstitutional way by any of the lettered agencies in government. Stay above board, do it for the common good and bring about some results. I will be happy as I can be, whether it's Matt Gates or anybody else in that role. But I'm willing to keep my popcorn out and my powder dry and wait to see what happens before drawing conclusions about what I believe will happen. So fingers crossed anyway over to RFK Junior. Democratic Governor Jared Paulus actually singing the praises of President elect Donald Trump because of Robert F. Kennedy Junior's nomination for Department of Health and Human Services secretary. How about that? And he pointed out praising Kennedy's help in Colorado to defeat vaccine mandates back in the COVID nineteen pandemic area era. Remember that everybody's losing their jobs. You must get a vaccine or we're gonna ostracize you. You must get a vaccine in order to be employed. And the lawsuits are rolling in, folks. Have you know many years, the wheels of justice do spin slowly. But when you're in solid legal ground and you have wonderful arguments that your religion does not allow you to get a vaccine, and you have no there's no constitutional right to prevent you from getting a there's no constitutional or you have a constitutional right rather, Sorry it's Friday. I'm still waking up. You have a constitutional right to say no based upon your religion. The free exercise size of religion must be respected by government. You got a great argument. You say you're religious, you don't want a vaccine, they make you get a vaccine or fire you. You're gonna win more and more of these lawsuits is pouring in with big million dollar plus verdicts against the evil forces that were forcing you to get something you knew in your heart of hearts was not the right thing to do. So the governor there says he did a great job here. He helped us defeat the vaccine mandates. He helped us defeat vaccine mandates in Colorado in twenty nineteen, and will help make America healthy again by shaking up HHS and FDA, he wrote in his David yesterday. He also added, and this is I agree with the Democratic governor Californio or Colorado on this one quote. I hope he leans into personal choice on vaccines rather than bands, which I think are terrible, just like mandates. What I'm most optimistic about is his taking on big pharma and the corporate ag oligopoly to improve our health HM. As for mister Trump, he announced that he was appointing Kennedy Health and Human Services. For two long Americans have been crushed by the industrial food complex and drug companies who have engaged in deception, misinformation, and disinformation when it comes to public health. Kennedy will restore these agencies to the traditions of gold standard scientific research and beacons are transparent to end the chronic disease epidemic and make America great and healthy again. So bully for them. Now, him being an HHS means I think I can take a little bit of comfort in his appointment in that role because presumably he'll have nothing to do at all with climate policy, which is an area that I disagree with Robert F. Kennedy Junior on. So there you go. And speaking of what did I do with that one? Oh yeah, it seems related and a whole bunch of eclectic different things I at least wanted to bring up. Now I would ask an out of my question, why in the hell are these things on a school lunch menu? Anyway, But in terms of writing the ship of our terrible health in this country, I think one of the things that moms and dads out there can do is don't buy your kids lunchables. I see this packages. The packaging alone is enough to deter me from buying it. You got like, you know, a pound worth of platastick that contains about four ounces where the crackers and cheese and some processed meat. Anyway, lunchables are being removed from school lunch menus across the United States. They were recently added last year. They were added the National School Lunch Program. Well, Kennedy has some control over the National School Lunch Program in his role as HHS director, hopefully, but some idiots there approved lunchables for our children to consume in school, as if those are good for you. Anyway, they had to pull them because the lunchabules tested positive for lead and other harmful materials including are you ready high levels of lead, cadmium, thoull eate and in fact, the version that was created for the National School Lunch Program even had more sodium in it than the grocery store versions of the lunch abules. Craft Hen's public relations representative, speaking with the last March with Today, said the schools will receive a specialized recipe that incorporates more protein and whole grains to help keep kids powered throughout the day, reduce saturated fat and sodium, and increased serving size. And the special version for the National School Lunch Program apparently also added extra lead, academium pallate and extra sodium. So they read flag of that one and pulled them. So don't your kids eat that crap. It's part of a problem. Six sixteen fifty five krst detalk station. Otor Exit probably would get rid of the smell of a lunch able if you find that smell offensive. But seriously, Oto Exit products are amazing and they come with a one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee od r XIT no ego to otor exit dot com. Very simple to figure out which the products you need or which product you need depending upon which smell you want to get rid of. Uh, we've had the experience before at our house. Excuse me, just how to do it again? I guess it was early this week. My wife comes in with the dog and Brian, which of the odor exit products do we use on Liam when he's rolled in something Yep, happened again, So wash whatever he has rolled in off and then for me apply the Oto Exit Concentrate. All I do is pour that on a rag, rub his face down and it's gone. The smell is absolutely gone. Works like well magic, and they do have an exit magic product. That's what I keep to get rid of, ah the smell in my car if I have a fast food ever.
Speaker 3: In my car.
Speaker 2: But four different sets of products. Each one deals with a different type of smell, whether it's pet, otor, human odor, skunk, mold, mildew, smoke, a whole lot more. Guaranteed use as directed, one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee, you get your money back if it doesn't work. And please, if you try it and it doesn't work, I strongly recommend you call the free number. They got all kinds of tricks of the trade to help you eliminate that odor very quickly. Odor egsit dot com. Buy it online before three pm. It'll be delivered to your home by tomorrow, or if you need it today, use the search engine right there on the web page to find a store near you.
Speaker 8: Odorrexit dot com fifty five krc.
Speaker 2: At U line then no firsthand. The road to success is an uphill climb. You line started in the family basement. Here's your nine. First one to forecast. You go the overcast today. I have fifty four down to forty three overnight with clouds. Tomorrow it'll start out thout, he becomes sunny in the afternoon, fifty eighth of the high clear skuys over night down to forty two, and sixty one for the high on Sunday with mostly cloudy skies. It's fifty one.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: Let's hear about.
Speaker 7: Traffic from the UCU tram Thanks Center.
Speaker 10: The University of Cincinnati Cancer CENTERA is home to nasally recognize paint credit cancer experts who offer personalized care plans and new treatments through innovative clinical trials called five on three five See scene. Inbound seventy four continues to be a slow go thanks to a work crew that blocks the left lane break mics from above Montana to the seventy five ramp and an extra ten to fifteen minutes Chuck Ingram on fifty.
Speaker 7: Five kr A see the talkstation.
Speaker 2: Six twenty one at fifty five kar as de talk station five one three seven fifty five eight hundred eighty two to three talks David happy, make that at least two of us happy that it's Friday, feel free to call another story that I wanted to get to. And I think part of the part of the reason Trump won so handily is a outright rejection of this entire batcrap insanity of most notably within the lgbt Q litany of letters, the tea part and men getting into little girls bathrooms and it freaking people out, and vast majority of people recognize there is a distinct difference between men and wi. The men shouldn't be able to compete against women in sports because they have a competitive advantage and it could be dangerous to women. More and more people standing up and standing and saying no, rather take a loss than even compete against these people. And we're making a stand. I think a lot of voters. Well, that resonated with a lot of voters. I was encouraged to see this development. Not sure for me, if you're if you're if you're not sure, if you're familiar with La La Chet. It's a group founded in the United States a long time ago by a group of mothers who wanted to change societal attitudes toward breastfeeding. So they provide literature, research support information regarding nursing. The traditional way of feeding children. Well, they have international chapters as well, and you go over to the Lache over in Great Britain. The trustee and public relations director there just quit because their chapter introduced an inclusivity policy which allows men who pretend to be women to allegedly learn how to breastfeed. Her name Marian Mayne. She resigned this week, says she refuses to help men quote perform a poor imitation of breastfeeding close quote New York Are The Times of London reported on this corner the report. Directors at the charity's British arm have already requested that the Charity Commission intervene over the inclusivity policy, which permits biological men to seek support from the organization. Again, an organization for women who actually can and do breastfeed. Her resignation on the heels of a ninety four year old American. Marion Thompson, one of the founders of this organization, quit last week over the charity's policy to admit men and letters send to the leaders of the organization, she described the organization as a travesty quote. The shift from following the norms of nature, which is the core of mothering through breastfeeding to indulging the fantasies of adults is destroying our organization. She wrote her resignation in a resignation at about bullying, lies and cruelty in recent times which had been unreasonably hard to endure. Quote, I hope that the wonderful work of hundreds of women is not lost through mixing causes and politics. Now going back to that, what was in the stack of stupid the fact that there was a single African woman in Europe. I came over which country was complaining about dogs being in parks as somehow being racist. One woman complained about that, so they were advancing a no dog in the park policy. One person, Squeaky Wheel, got de grease. So this allowing men into la lachet a pushed by a minority, excuse me, hold on, see it still there by a minority of the organization's board members in the United Kingdom. So you've got a small group of loud, cranky, angry people who defy science, logic, reason, natural biology and everything else to add a policy allowing men to pretend to learn to breastfeed when nothing is going to happen. I don't care how long the child lands on that nipple. It's not going to feed the baby, So why would you even include them? What's the point. It's okay, a biological male claiming to be a woman going in and get a gynecologist appointment. What possible good could that do? Why would you even make the phone call? What could a gynecologist do for you? Nothing?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 2: Six twenty five fifty five caros de talk station tech front of me. Dave Hatter coming up next. First, plumb type plumbing. It's always plumbing done right. Call plumb type for residential plumbing needs. They're great plumbers, great at what they do. Customer service starts off with that letting you know when they're on their way, so you have that window narrowed down to a certain period of time. I do love that. I hate you get a two hour window and they never do let you know when they're showing up. They can show up with a very tail end of that or at the very outset.
Speaker 7: I like to know.
Speaker 2: And folks at plumb tight do let you know, and they're on in their way. It's like I'm fifteen minutes out according to GPS, So you get that. That's the beginning of customer service. And you get to meet the plumber and you'll know what he looks like, because they'll send you a picture of the plumber before they show up, and they'll introduce themselves. Begin with that exceptional customer service, evaluating your plumbing project, giving you a fair and ethical quote for the work that needs to be done, and they do fantastic plumbing work. The's are licensed plumbers and again, great customer service, so you're in the best hands. Give them a call, A plus with a better business fear. Have been around since nineteen ninety nine. Online, it's plum tight t T plumtight dot com. The number is easy to remember. Five one three seven two seven, eighty four eighty three five one three seven two seven tight. From northern Kentucky to Dayton everywhere in between.
Speaker 8: It's plumbing done Right fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: Your morning espresso starts right here. It's the Sean Hannity Morning.
Speaker 15: Many of the things I've been repeating is that we have got to restore agencies and departments with their former greatness, and the weaponization of justice has got to end in this country. Some of the things we need to get to the bottom of why this was allowed to happen, and maybe hold some people accountable that abused you know, the law, or weaponize the law by their own benefit.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 15: There's a report by Kerry Pickett today that many Republican lawmakers won Congress to strip the security clearances of those fifty one former US intelligence officials that claimed without knowing a thing about Hunter Biden's very real laptop, they never examined it, you know, was likely Russian disinformation. At the request of wink and Tony Blinkett to the Sean Hennity Show from Coast to Coast later today. Hey, if you can't wait for Black Friday, well neither can blinds dot com. Right now, they are kicking off savings early with Black Friday megadeals all month long. Now the holidays are almost here, but there's still time to upgrade your home thanks to blinds dot Com now avoid the home renovation overwhelm now swapping out old blinds for custom window treatments. It's a small project with big results, and Blinds dot Com they make it simple, easy and affordable. You can skip the long lines or waiting around all day just to get a quote. But Blinds dot Com shopping online doesn't mean sacrificing on quality, style or service. Now a blinds dot com design expert can help you make the perfect selection. They can even handle everything from the measuring and installation, and you can get window treatments with a whole home installed for one low cost. Shop Black Friday Mega deals all month. Log at blinds dot com get up to forty five percent off on select styles and premium doorbusters and a free professional measure Right now go to blinds dot com Rules and Restrictions, Many thirty Happy Friday.
Speaker 2: Thanks to interest it, you'll find online at interest dot com and you want to find them. If you've got a business, I bet you have computers. Interest i t you'll solve all your computer business needs and the challenges that you face, challenges we often discuss during this segment Tech Friday brought to you by interest It, where you'll find Dave Hatter and his crew business courier says are the best in the business. Welcome back, Dave. It's always great heaving you on the show.
Speaker 4: Always my pleasure. Brian, happy to be here.
Speaker 2: That looks like we got some repeat topics this week. You're back to passwords again and smart TVs. Chapter seventeen the smart TV discussion. We'll get to that at the tail end of the segment. Let's start with the NORD past report. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sadly, once again we see a year after year the same bad passwords are used. And I know we've talked about this probably almost every year for the past ten years, Brian, You know it, people aren't speculating. Now you have these giant data breaches and they collect that data. They go in and they look and you know, sometimes that contains passwords in it, which is really unfortunate and one of the reasons why you should have a strong, unique password for every account. If you have a password that's easily guessable, easily crackable, or even worse, has been leaked as part of a data breach from some system where it wasn't secured correctly. You know, if you have that same password on multiple accounts, like so many people do, it makes it really easy for the bad guys to get into your accounts. And so my long winded point is every year they collect this data, they look at it and they say, okay, you know, people improving in their password hygiene, are they taking the advice from nerds like me and you know, using strong unique passwords, and sadly, despite the fact now of many many years of these reports going out and people like me talking about it with people like you, we don't seem to be making much progress here. And as more and more things become digital, and more and more of your sensitive data is online, more and more of your financial information is out there, information that could be used to cause you a lot of grief, including straight up steel your money. It's never been more important to take this stuff seriously. And yet, as we see from this report, sadly, if folks just seem to be not taking this stuff seriously. So you know, just the summary, one two, three, four, five six is still the most popular password, with over three million people using it now. Again, this is just from one sample set of data. Many different organizations will produce these reports at the end of the year every year, and it's the same kind of thing. Over one point five million people chose one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight nine, So they're really they're going to go in for the extra security there, and I want to I want to point out that we won't have time for it in this segment. Every year, an organization called Hive puts out a chart that shows you how long it would take using readily available technology to crack a password. So, just for somemantic's sake, you know, if I steal your password, you know, I get it somehow, maybe it's a fake login page and you give me your password. If I breach your password or leak your password, usually when you hear people say that, they're talking about some company has a password for you stored in their systems and it gets stolen, right, someone breaks in steals that data. Cracking is the idea that I'm going to use a computer and I'm just going to try to brute force it. Right, I'm going to try to get your password by trying lots of different permutations. So when you look at this hive chart, they'll show you basically, the longer your password is and the more complex your password is, the more time it would take the brute force it to crack it. Okay, so if you have a password that's like eighteen random characters, according to their research and their testing, it would take something like nineteen quadrillion years to crack that password. If you have a password that's just all numbers like one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight nine, even though that's relatively long, and the general guidance is now anything less than eight characters is pretty much useless. You want to shoot for twelve or more. Even with an all numeric password like that, it does not take that long to crack it right because the program can test all these different permutations pretty quickly. When you get into eighteen characters of upper lowercase, numbers, symbols, et cetera, you know, the amount of permutations is just mathematically insane. And remember upper case A to the computer is different than lowercase A, So using mixed case adding symbols numbers makes it more secure.
Speaker 2: Using AT, using the AT symbols in lieu of an A in a word, that is one mechanism around the standard spelling of the word, that.
Speaker 4: Is exactly right. So bottom line, you know, Unfortunately, it seems like people either they're not getting the message or they're not taking it seriously, as this study shows you again, and I really seriously not exaggerating, I can't encourage people strongly enough. Use a strong, unique password on every account. Ideally use a password manager to manage this. It'll make it easier, you'll be more secure. Turn on MFA multi factuor authentication for all your accounts, especially your password manager, and you're literally going to be exponentially more secure than anyone that's not doing it. Now. I'm not saying you'll be absolutely bulletproof at that point, but you will be a much much more difficult target than the average person, and in most cases they're just going to move on to a softer target, as this report.
Speaker 2: Shows indeed, and we'll fast forward to next November and you'll be doing the same thing telling them that nobody's I hope not Brian, but probably yes someday. Well keeps you employed, Go away. We got more to talk about cleating local Kentucky man still fifty four identities. Get eats on that with Dave Hatter After I mentioned twenty two three. This Saturday tomorrow you can demo the Mantis system. It's a dry fire or live fire training system and you can even look online and find out about Mantis, so you know what you're gonna get into. Tomorrow between ten am and two pm at twenty two three on Route forty two between Mason eleven, you can see for yourself this Mantis live or dry fire training system. You can dramatically improve your accuracy with pistols, rifles and shotguns. It gives you trackable data. It also gives you, which I think is the coolest thing, suggestions for improvement. So maybe your trigger pull is bad or something, it'll tell you what you should do to write the problem creative challenging drills. They've got that built into there too. It's a really cool gift idea. So stop by twenty two three on Route forty two between Mason and eleven and it's a free Mantis demo day again from ten am to two pm. Learn more details online about the gun shop all the Oh my god, it's the greatest place ever, and of course the owners are fantastic, truly wonderful people. Please tell Wendy and Jeff Brian said high when you go in and the support staff, they are wonderful, they know everything about what they sell. Of course, you get the demo day this Saturday and take time to walk around and check out the supply and what they've got there. It's a truly wonderful gun store. To learn more, go online at twenty two three dot com. That's the number twenty two follot by the word three spelled out twenty two to three dot com fifty five. The talk station Hey Channel nine says, going an overcast day with a high have fifty four cloudi overnight down to forty three. Starting out cloudy tomorrow becoming the Sunday by the afternoon with high fifty eight down to forty two overnight with clear skies, sixty one Saturdays high with mostly cloudy skies. Right now fifty one. Time for Chuck to Travin from.
Speaker 10: The UCL Tranthic Center of the University of Cincinnati Cancer Center is home to nationally wrecking knife pin I had a cancer experts who offer personalized care plans and new treatments through innovative clinical trials called five one three five eighty five u SEC see henbound seventy four continues to be a slow go between North Bend and Montana. That's what's left from the overnight work crew, but had the left lane blocked off near Coleraine. Westbound two seventy five is problem free this morning. Now Love one Chuck Ingram on fifty five KAR see the talk station.
Speaker 2: Since forty happety back air see the talk station. A Happy Friday, ATU interest I T dot com thanks for sponsoring this segment, Dave Hatter and crew moving over to a local boy apparently stole fifty four identities. What's the backstory on this one, Dave.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is kind of a crazy story. Apparently a guy in Florida became a victim of identity theft through this individual here locally, contacted law enforcement. They worked their way back here. Apparently accounts are being opened in his name here locally, and that got local law enforcement involved, at the Kenton County Police in particular, and they tracked this guy down. I think the more disturbing part though, while this guy you know, had apparently been collecting data and about a variety of different people. He had machines to try to make fraudulent driver's licenses and other types of identity documents and so forth, so he kind of turned this into a business. This wasn't a one off thing. I think the more disturbing thing in my mind is it really a twofold problem, not only identity theft in general, and why you have to care about these sorts of things, and you know, sadly there's nothing one hundred percent concrete you can do to completely prevent it. You can take some steps which I'll get to in a minute. It also speaks to the fact that spoofing and the need to vet things has never been more important. Apparently this guy created a business quote unquote that was supposedly going to help people repair their credit score. So you go online, you do a search, this guy comes up, and next thing you know, you're working with his what you think is legitimate company. You're providing information which he's then using to defraud you. And my point is we've talked about this before. There's this whole idea of search engine poisoning, and I'm not sure that's exactly what happened here, but it's important for people to remember that just because you go in line and do a search on any search engine, I won't mention the one I like the least. I think we know who that is. Brian Google. Let's yeah, let's just say you start page reduct dot Go or whatever, Google being whatever. When you do a search and some something comes up, some business. Let's say you're interested in trying to fix your credit score or whatever it is. You can't just assume that because it showed up in a search engine, it's legit. You know, the volume that these organizations are dealing with. Makes it well beyond you know, anyone can go set up a new website tomorrow and you know, have some sort of nefarious intent for that. There's no way for Google or Microsoft or anyone else to know that there's ill intent behind that unless it's like trying to download malware or something, right. I mean, if it looks real and you're going to get essentially conned by using it, it's going to take a while for that information to get out there. So my point is just because you find something online, even through a legitimate site like a Google search engine or a jobs website or something, you can't just assume that people behind it are legit. You know, you need to vet that thoroughly, especially before you would go down a rabbit hole of something like trying to repair your credit or fix your identity theft problem or something. And I think that's one of the interesting angles in this as it appears that he, you know, created a front and was using that to collect people's information. I don't really understand how this guy thought this would be a good long term plan and he would get away with it, Because if I use your quote business to fix my credit and next thing. You know, I have a whole lot more problems. You know, eventually people are going to connect the dots back to you. Yeah, like did here apparently.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like drug dealers selling fentanyl that kills people. I haven't understood that business model either, Dave, But yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't either. If you kill your customers, you're eventually going to run out of customers. I'm with you. That doesn't make sense to me either. But you know, adentity theft continues to be a big problem. This is just one small example of an interesting way this guy was defrauding people. You know, so much of it, though, happens because a company like mc square or National Public Data background check companies have your data stolen or leaked from them. The bad guys have it, and then you know whether whether they have fraudulent driver's licenses they're creating with machines like this guy apparently was, where they're just using your information to send up new accounts and see what they can get. You know, it continues to be a huge problem, and there's really only a few things you can do to try to mitigate that risk. A you know, the less information you put out there about yourself the better, although that's harder and harder to do and are increasingly digital world, right be monitor your accounts, you know, I suggest, especially if you've gotten a letter from someone that says you've been breached, you know, I suggest that you sign up for the free credit monitoring. I think it's worth it for most people in today's world to go ahead and sign up for that, even if it's not free, because yes, you can monitor your own accounts and do all the stuff that they purported to do for you, but you can't do it at scale like they can. Are you going to have the discipline to check it regularly like they will, so, you.
Speaker 2: Know, and it will usually come with several million dollars worth of worth of identity protection in terms of paying for legal resources and a lot of the additional expenses that are required to unring the bell of having your data stolen.
Speaker 4: And that's one of the most important points, Brian, because if and when it does happen, trying to unwind it. Thankfully, it hasn't happened to me, but I know some people it has happened to super painful, super difficult, super time consuming, you know, kind of a traumatic experience form to your point, you're generally going to have attorneys and experts baked into your agreement with this company who can help you undo the damage that's been done. So you know, ideally you're going to catch it quickly before any real damage is done. But if they do do it, you're able to leverage their experts to help you unwind it a lot less with a lot less pain than if you try and do it on your own. So folks should look into that and be careful out there.
Speaker 2: And get in touch with Experience and your other credit agencies and freeze your credit. Yes, easy aboard that it's free, It don't cost nothing. Hold on, we're going to talk about smart TVs again, repeat of a very important topic next one more Day've had our tech Friday stick around, and I want to mention foreign Exchange because I love the folks at Foreign Exchange who have saved me probably thousands of dollars. I wish I had an actual exact number to know, because I know it's substantial because foreign exchange services all traditionally manufactured Asian and European cars, but they don't charge as much as a dealer. That's the ultimate point of foreign Exchange's existence, great mechanics, wonderful folks, their ASE certified factory train, they know what they're doing, They have your manufacturer's technical information. They can fix your car. They have the software upgrades and all that kind of stuff for the modern equipment or modern cars. And they do it for less. My oil change, great illustrations save about two hundred dollars maybe a little more every time I have my car's oil change. But they also now are Tesla service or repair folks. Yes, they've all been through the training to service your Tesla automobiles. So don't give them money to Elon Musk. You have it done for less at Foreign Exchange Austin, and the crew will take great care of you. I assure you of that BOSH certified business. They are Tylersville exit off of seventy five East. On Tylersville two streets, you'll see Kingland Drive. Just turn right on Kingland Drive you run right into Foreign ex Chain. Tom Brian said hi when you do, and please tell them I said hi when you call them for an apployment. Five one three six four four twenty six twenty six five one three six four four twenty six twenty six online. It's foreign X four in the letter X dot com fifty five KRC dot com.
Speaker 7: Don Junior here, guys, are you receiving letters from.
Speaker 2: Their CD talk station? By Thomas speaking with Dave Hatter from interest It. Thanks for sponsoring to segment, Dave, interest it dot com for Dave and the team and smart TVs. Last time I had a conversation it might have been just last week about smart TV spying. Honest, Dave went home and look because our television or our living room is just belly up. It's like twelve years old and it's not smart. And my wife doesn't want to get a smart TV in the either do Why so I look for dumb TVs. They actually sell like six of them on Amazon. You can still find a dumb TV, although they've always been described as the lower quality versions. They're not as popular as the smart ones, so they don't make as many of them because there's not a big demand out there. But you could do a monitor and hook your computer up to it to a monitor and have it that way. That would provide you greater protection, would.
Speaker 7: It not, Dave?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know there's there's some options, Brian, but all the options and create friction, and it's really at the end of the day, it's a question of how widely distributed do you want your data? And the reason why I say that is if you buy a dumb TV or you buy a computer a large computer monitor. I mean, you know, now you can get super high quality computer monitors that are rather large for not that much money. I mean, it's probably still going to be more expensive than your average TV.
Speaker 2: That's because the TVs are soaking up data and they get paid for that. That's why they're less money.
Speaker 4: That's exactly right, Brian. They're offsetting the cost of manufacture these case to you because they want your data, right, It's worth it to them to almost give you these things because the long term value is all of the data that they're sucking up from you over time. You know, it's not just it's not just a one time thing either, Right, you pay some nominal fee, you get this thing, and then for the next two or three years they're sucking up enormous amounts of data from you, assuming that it's connected. So you're back to your monitor idea. You know, really, if you use a streaming service, they're going to collect that data. If you're your Internet service provider, unless you have a VPN, probably collecting all of that data. Now what are they doing with it? Who knows? But these TV companies, you know, it's really if you went out tomorrow and you bought let's say, a new smart TV, and then you plug in all these different streaming services to it, it gets connected to your Internet service provider. There's at least three different sources there that's sucking up all that data right that the TV people are collecting it, the streaming services are collecting it. So you know, it may be that you know, Amazon Streaming or Netflix or whatever can only collect their data, but the TV people are getting whatever you're watching on there, as are your Internet service providers. So if you go your route of I get a monitor and I hook up a computer to it, you know, if you're going to stream Netflix or something through the computer, which you could do, you know, Netflix. I'm just trying to be clear to people that just because you don't have a smart TV doesn't mean people aren't collecting your viewing habits. If you're watching Netflix and these streaming services, they clearly are.
Speaker 2: Of course, That's how they identify movies they think you'll like. And make suggestions. You can get around that, and that's one of the things.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm not saying this is always bad, right, Some of the benefit of your data being collected as they can personalized services for you. You nailed it right on the head there. If you watch certain types of shows over time on Netflix or Amazon or whatever, they know that's what you like and they can send you more of that type of content. You know. The issue for me is do I really want the TV people? Do I really want anyone knowing every second what I'm watching and you know, potentially through a microphone or camera in the device, how I'm feeling about it and so forth.
Speaker 2: And yeah, that's the other component that's creepy is that cvs have the cameras and the microphones that are listening actively so and that really really bothers me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's really pretty insane when you get right down to it, the capability for surveilling you. And again I'll go back, so I'm not saying it's all nefarious, but what I am saying is most people don't understand how much of their data is potentially collected, how much surveillance they're under. What's happening with their data, and you know, to kind of tie up a loose end here. Recently most people have at least heard that the twenty three and meters the DNA people are on the version of one out of business. Because once you do a DNA test once, what do you need another one for? Okay, that is incredibly sensitive data. You can't get a new DNA if they go out of business, what happens to your data? And would I would make that same argument. Maybe you don't care that Visio or LG or whomever is collecting your viewing habits, but who are they selling it to if they go out of business? Who might have it that might do something completely different with it and something that you wouldn't like. So my point is always, to the extent you can, you should try to choke off this data to as many sources as possible and understand what you're signing up for. And if you go into it with eyes wide open and you say I don't care about any of this whatever, and you understand the terms of service all right, ever, but most people don't understand this stuff. And that's that's the rub for me. You know, you don't really understand how your data is being collected, what they're doing with it, who has access to it, what's the potential long term consequences of that company going out of business? So yeah, less surveillance is always better. You know, you can buy a smart TV and not connected to the internet. You can buy a dumb TV. You could use a monitor with a computer and at least and with a VPN, and then only each individual streaming service would know whatever it is you're watching exactly. I know this probably sounds kind of kooky and paranoid to people, but there are some options to reduce the flow of data to these people. It just you've got to think about it and you know, take some additional steps.
Speaker 2: And now I'm one of the people that really in the final on olysis, I don't care if you know what I'm watching who He's asked me. I'll tell you what I'm watching. But it's a matter of principle for me that I don't want the day. I want as little data if collected, as possible. That's why I pay cash for virtually everything throughout the week. I don't know, don't use my credit card. Then now there's one more option. I want to throw it at you may consider thinking or talking about this. Is it a viable option? Is a worthwhile option because it's very inexpensive. A raspberry pie hole network ad blocking mechanism that you can put in between your smart TV and your router that prevents the ads from going back and forth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean anything like that. You're having a more advanced, like an enterprise grade router that will have more filtering capability using solutions like that. I mean again, there are ways to reduce the flow of data that you're giving up and reduce the amount of ads you get and all that sort of thing, but it typically requires a higher level of technical skill, adds a lot of friction into the mix. You know, you got to have a nerdy friend like me to even know about these things, much less try to set it up.
Speaker 2: Well, I got a nerdy sun, So you know, Jerry is willing to turn me onto that as a solution. So he's going to be responsible for the living room television replacement project, which will involve something perhaps a little more complex. But I do it in the name of just making a stand about what you're talking about. Dave Hatter intrust dot com. As you find Dave and the crew. If you've got a business you need Dave and his crew best practices at minimum, he'll teach him man, he'll get you out of trouble if you can find yourself in trouble. Dave, thank you for sponsoring the segment. Best of the health you and the crew at Interest I T I look forward to next Friday in another edition, and have a great weekend.
Speaker 4: Brother, Always my pleasure. Brian, I'll talk to you next week.
Speaker 2: Thanks, looking forward to it. Briona Morello, Biona Morello Podcast. She'll join the program after the news. We're doing a victory lab and get her thoughts on the appointments. Nick Smiley from the Ohio Valley Association of Builders and Contractors at seven thirty. I'll be right back your voice.
Speaker 16: Thank you for taking me call your country.
Speaker 17: Thanks refreshing here every day.
Speaker 2: Fifty five krs the talk station seven oh six at fifty five gar CD Talk Station. Brian Timins wishing everyone a very very happy Friday and enjoyable experience every time she's on the fifty five Casey Morning Show. Welcome back host of the Brionna Morello Show. Brionna Morello, It's good to have you on here. In the Morning show this Friday.
Speaker 4: Welcome back, Good morning, Brian.
Speaker 17: Yes, thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: Oh it's always a pleasure talking with you, and appreciate your podcast. I recommend my listeners follow you. Just go to Brionnmorella dot com. You can find her on Twitter and Rumble on YouTube and truth and everywhere there is social media. And one of the greatest things about it is your background in your start in all of this. You quit Fox News over the COVID vaccine mandate, so I imagine you're probably pretty happy with Trump naming RFK Junior as the Health and Human Service Secretary Or have I read the tea leaves incorrectly, Brianna, No, you got it right.
Speaker 17: And you know the best part about it is it's picking off all the right people. So I approve of this one.
Speaker 9: Listen.
Speaker 17: I mean, we've been calling on this for quite some time, wied to the American people throughout the years, and I think they've lost the trust and at this point you need someone that you can trust.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 17: RFK has done a great job of pushing back and trying to push for the truth, and a lot of people just can't handle that. You know, we're watching as other media outlets, the liberal corporate media outlets are infuriated by this appointment. But that's just means you got it right. That just means the people who just money from HHS the media outlets, because we know they did, based on a FOIA request during the pandemic to push the vaccines. Pretty much every major media outlet in the United States, corporate wise, of these young cable news took money from the bidying and Administration HHS to push the jabs, and obviously that's contradicting, that's unacceptable, especially on ethical but they all so, including Fox, and it's all available in a FOYA request, so we know that it's true. It just goes to show that these agencies need to be corrected because when they're buying off the media, you've got a big issue.
Speaker 2: I would say that sums it up quite well. The other component of this that I've never understood it the world became this giant sort of clinical trial under the Emergency Use authorization that they provided to these vaccine manufacturers for just the COVID nineteen vaccine. It was like it wasn't there one day, and the next day it's there, and they're under an EUA, which frees them of all potential liability for a product that might harm you. And then we were all told we must take it, or must get this vaccine, or well, like you run the risk of losing the job. And now we're finding out, well, whoa, there are quite a few parent downside risks for this, for this vaccine, we're all stuck with it. You can't unring the bell again in a vaccine.
Speaker 17: Yeah, yeah, memory the old women who were pregnant that it was safe, and then it turned out they actually did not know. They didn't have any data on that. Right, that statements for ALCI that that should that's give you a lifetime presence did at this point, the fact that you a lot of the American people and tell them such nonsense should land you in prison. It's enraging because you know, there's a couple I mean, okay, so everyone's always like, oh, let's look at the vera's report and the verre's what happened in your vaccine injured? The hospitals fail out or report on that. But the reality of it is is a lot of these doctors are just so afraid of Big Farma and the monster that it's become that they don't fill out these forms. And I know someone very close to me who had two seizures, actually four seizures immediately after getting the vaccine, and the problem with that is he turned to and whichs been hours, so it was very obvious that that's what caused it. And the problem is that the hospital refused to fail out avanage report. So this isn't like a single case where the hospitals are refusing to fill out these reports because they don't want to report vaccine injuries. This has been happening all across the country now for the last couple of years. So we don't know how many Americans are injured by these vaccines. In fact, I think the last we saw there was over a million cases of vaccine and it's probably triple at that point because so many doctors and this is a problem with the machine, So many doctors are afraid to come out and say you've been injured by the vaccine. There's a couple of brave ones who have been very sharp and on board the entire time throughout the pandemic, but again, there hasn't been There hasn't been enough, and sadly, so many Americans have paid the ultimate price for that. So many Americans, you know, are having issues having children.
Speaker 7: Now because of all of this.
Speaker 17: I mean, if you recall Brian during the pandemic Facebook Instagram.
Speaker 4: If you're a.
Speaker 17: Woman and you missed your mentoral cycle or you were having issues with your mental cycle, and you post that about that after getting the vaccine, you were banned, that posts were moved, and then now we're hearing that, oh yeah, there actually is issues with that. So it's just it's in furying. This is a big monster that needs to be taken down, and maybe the American people could trust HHS and all these other three letter agencies when you've put people like RFK Junior in charge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a quirky guy and all admit that. I don't agree with him across the board, but at least in HHS he's not going to have control over much control anyway over environmental policy, which I would disagree with RFK Junior on a lot of levels. So I like that one. I like that he's outside of the box. He's not a traditional Republican. Of course, he ran previously as a Democrat, so this is sort of an interesting open cabinet which allows me to pivot over to the favorite couple of people that I'm looking for to seeing them actually get some great work done. Viva Gramma swimming and Elon Musk in this government efficiency department which isn't even really an apartment. And I just by way a background, I have Judge of Paulatano on my program every Wednesday at A thirty and I mentioned at the outset how excited I was about an actual area that would be just designed to cut back on the fraud, waste and abuse in government, the bloat, the overlapping, the redundancy. And he's like, well, it's just one more of these the administration agencies that doesn't exist, not constitution. It's going to have to be funded and blah bl And they said, well wait a second. Now, you could just park VW and Elon in a room that already is unused in government we're paying for anyway, they could sit down and go through the books and start cutting things and just offer a solution here. It's like the Heritage Foundation putting together the twenty twenty five stuff. They didn't nobody asked for it. They put it together and offered it up outside of government with no charge of the taxpayer as solutions for some of the problems we face. That's what this sounds like it's going to be. They're asking for volunteers with business experience to sit down for free and do this hard work. I think they're going to get a lot of people to do that.
Speaker 17: Yeah, well, I'll give you a little little fun nugget here. I was actually just at Marloga last night and so with Elon Musk, and Elon Musk here has been here for quite some time, so I'm pretty sure he's been working very, very hard on all of this. These are the kind of people you want in charge. These are the kind of people that you want to do this. And he did a great thing with Twitter. When he came into purchase Twitter, he quickly had it with eighty percent of the staff fire them and Twitter's never run more smoothly and it's profitable now, like we're all making money off of Twitter. So I'm extremely confident that they could get the job done. I just think it's really annoying to sit here to launch the reports if people are trying to in the corporate world, trying to get credit. Elon Lesk and Vivek, I think it's going to be great service to the American people. You know, our government has grown too large and it needs to be shrunk. You know, if you look at the job support on Area Biden, a lot of the jobs that have been created our federal jobs. The government has created these jobs, and so it's not even a real you're not getting a real sense of how our economy has grown over the years. You're literally just getting a sense of how our government has grown over the years. And I think that's the scariest part in all of this. You know, most people, I don't know if you saw the video after hercie Kleine in North Carolina. I believe it was border patrol. It might have been. It was definitely one of the energies of their dahs.
Speaker 2: But they had like a.
Speaker 17: Line of like twenty employees, fifteen twenty employees passing a log, handing down a log, and then they're sending or saying that this is their rescue efforts, and.
Speaker 18: It's one log that's being just passed to a bunch of people down the line to go throw it away, and it just it totally wraps what our issue with all of this is.
Speaker 17: It's the fact that most federal employees, not all, but most of the federal employees are actually just useless and you don't need them. And I think, you musk, it's going to do a great job approving just that those who are going to keep their job, they're going to work a little bit harder to keep their job. And there's nothing wrong with that, you know, and especially the younger generation. I'm not that old when I say this, but the younger generation is extremely leafy. Anybody wh've hired anyone who is under the age of thirty, that's the first thing I doic because they don't have a work ethic. So you know, let's make Americans work for their jobs. That would be great.
Speaker 2: That's always been my experience. I'm fifty nine, I'll be happy to admit, and you always had the work hard or you know, as a lawyer when I was practicing law of law firm they let you go. So you know, that's just the reality of look long hours and hard work and it ultimately pays off. Now one of the more lightning rods, I guess criticism seems to become a little bit bipartisan criticism. Of course, we can expect the Democrats and criticize literally anybody who Trump wants in the cabinet of the administration, but Matt gets as the attorney General seems to be drawing the most scrutiny. What's your reaction to that one. I'm going to take away and see approach. I don't know what he's going to do. Some people are guessing this is what he's going to do, and I'm like, how do you know that? What do you think, Brianna?
Speaker 17: Yeah, well, I think that there's a lot of rumors going around about Matt Gates, and I think that if Matt Gates was the person at the court of media trying to frame them out to be right now, if there was any type of criminal behavior in his past, given the fact that the Biden regime would probably prosecute him for jaywalking just because he's conservative, oh right, I think they would have charged him. So I don't think he has any legitimacy a lot of those things. I've also spoken in former staffers and may say that he's a great personal work with and they burn with for years, and so they don't believe any of this stuff either. But when it comes to being confirmed, it might be a little bit of an upheld battle. But you know, this is why the Department of Injustice does these things, right. They want to stop people like Congress and mckaye from becoming as big as he can become, from being able to take them down. And so that's that's kind of my issue with all of this. I think that number one, you don't really have evicting to come forward. I know that they said that there was somebody testified hut of Congress, but again, I just don't you could if you one thing, if they went immediately after and reported something. But I always think a lot of things are politically motivated at this point, given the fact that we've seen it time and time again. So I'm always heaven ten. I think Congress of Macache will make a great age. He's scaring all the right people. I mean, there's always reports with people at the DJ The individuals over there are like resigning over the fact that they even say that he's going to be able to make his way in. So that's usually a really good signor you need someone to the back from the agenda and.
Speaker 2: It's good, all right. Well, let's just it's looking just at the Republican side of the Ledger do you I'm hoping the answer is no, that they're all going to get in the back room. Everybody's going to tell everybody just shut up and play nicely together. But do you expect to have much out loud in fighting, you know, reflected in the media of the news, or are there going to be a bunch of Republican naysayers or obstructionists drawing lines in the sand or do you think we've we've entered a different era now?
Speaker 17: Yeah, I think there's going to be those individuals who are going to try to stir up controversy and they'll be in the media and they'll be the leftovers of at Someone's not fire, but they don't agree with the President Trump's agenda, that they might start leaking. But I mean, from what everyone everyone last night looked like they were having a great time. And there's a lot of people who are essentially going to be named the Trump administration who were at the event that I was at last night. There was a bunch of people who have been named, and so everyone seems very very friendly, very very happy, and very very enthusiastic. So I don't think internally that the pro maggot folks will be the ones to cause the issues. It's going to be everyone else, and you got to purge them out. Anyone likely anyone who complies with a vaccine mandate, it's usually your first set that they might not agree with the Trump agenda, especially they're an aggs. So I don't know, I would have to. I think you have to really do a great job at purging a lot of these employees. You know, the XBI pointed a lot of Trump haters throughout their field offices at the highest levels, and you got to you got to figure out who they are, and you got it's awesome. They can't have high positions because they are politically biased and they won't carry out the agenda. You know, the SBI is no longer a police force for the regime, and that needs to be a clear message sense.
Speaker 2: So moving away just talking generally about the outcome of the election, I imagine rather euphoric feeling at mar Lago among those that you were interacting with, feeling of praps enjoying a little shod in freude. Were they.
Speaker 17: Well, you know, I think everyone kind of liked the feeling, like they knew they were going to win. It was just a matter of one when they going to find out, and I think most people that I've spoken with, and I'm even me too, I thought we're gonna find it like a couple of days later. We're very surprised that we shout out as quickly as we found out. And so I think that's kind of.
Speaker 2: The thing behind that.
Speaker 17: I mean, the fact that he got the Senate, I think got the House too. I mean that is pretty.
Speaker 2: Impressive, and popular vote by almost five million. Oh yeah, and that I really truly believe that Brianna was the most fundamentally important thing about the election is that it really knocked the wind out of the sales of all the far left Antifa type groups who otherwise would have been screaming about we need to get rid of the electoral College. Sorry sucks to be you, that's not happening.
Speaker 17: I know that they always mentioned that part, and I'm very excited that, you know, it doesn't work out what I'm when it done. So yeah, I mean, it's incredible that he was able to win a popular vote. If you look at the map and the entire country is practically read at this point, you know, America's defind up with the Wolk agenda, and we're done with all of this. We don't want to keep getting all this done our throats. We want to live in a normal society. And I think Americans have spoken up on every half. It's incredible.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a reflection that, yeah, we do know what normal is and the what the Biden administration, Harris administration would have been offering not normal. Off that path, Brianna Morella, you are always welcome on a fifty five CARC morning show. We'll be listening to your podcast Brionnamarella dot com. You can find her literally everywhere. I encourage you to do that, Brian. Until we get to talk again, I hope. I wish you the best of health. Have a wonderful weekend you as well.
Speaker 17: Thank you, Brian.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Colled with seven twenty one. If you have KC detalk station, Emory Federal Credit Union, better way to bank, going to bank with Emory, you should do that. It's good for you. It's good for your bottom line too. And I can even prove that doubling down on improving your bottom line. The rates at Emory feder Credit Union are always fantastic, and right now with holiday season approaching, a person alone for members. If you're a member at Emory feder Credit Union, me you're banking there, you can save one point eighty five percent off of your already low personal loan rate at Emory Federal Credit Union, knocking one point eighty five percent off. So whatever you need the money for, whether it's gifts or travel, or home improvements or holiday gifts, or just to put a stack of cash on your addresser drawer, it doesn't matter. A great rate has just gotten even better. Now you have to act now. The offer lasts until December thirty first, and certain restrictions apply, which is why I say hey, Either head on over to one of the Emory Federal Credit Union branches to apply, or check it out online and apply online. Emory FCU dot org. That's Emory FCU dot org Analyst number four zero one zero eight seven, Federally insured NCUA. They are an equal housing lender. There is something happens, uh, It's time for the nine first, one and one. The forecast is going to be overcast today with a high on fifty four, clouds every night down to forty three. Start out Clody tomorrow morning. It'll turn Sunday by afternoon fifty eight for the high down to forty two overnight clear sky and a mostly cloudy Sunday for game day high at sixty one fifty one degrees. Right now, traffic time chucks.
Speaker 7: From the uc Traffics Center.
Speaker 10: The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center is home to nationally recognized paying credit cancer experts who offer personal lives, care plans, and new treatments through innovative clinical trials called five one, three, five to eighty five UCCEC southbound seventy five. That's a bit of a slow go out of Baklan. Then they just cleared an accident on southbound seventy five at seventh northbound four to seventy one. Slows just a bit coming across the bridge. Chuck Ingramot fifty five KRC ain't talk station.
Speaker 2: At seven thirty. Here fifty five CARCD talk station. Happy Friday. My pattern observer friend Maureen in Florida is looking forward to eight thirty. We're going to have doctor Naomi Wolf with the book of the Pfizer papers, Crimes against Humanity on the heels of our discussion about RFKA Junior over at HHS. In the meantime, the return of the associated builders and contractors. Welcome to the fifty five Krsey Morning Show, Nick Smiley to talk about the Tools Program. Good to have you on today, Nick, Happy Friday.
Speaker 19: Good morning, Brian, Happy Friday of you. Thanks for having me on again. Always a pleasure to be here with you.
Speaker 2: I love the whole concept of what you're doing, getting young people away from the idea they need to get a four year degree in college, waste a lot of time contemplating their navel and taking stupid classes like music appreciation. Why well, because you needed to get a degree, you can get a degree, and that you can get a trades training, work while you learn, make money while you are learning as an apprentice, and then off you go to a journeyman level and maybe even going off to start your own business. This is the Tools Program.
Speaker 19: You said it, Brian. The key nowadays is letting people know that right now, careers are available. We can get you out there. We've got a lot of students. I'll tell you the influx this year is electricians. I'm not sure what's in the water we're drinking, but everybody wants to be an electrician, which is great because we need that. But as we progress through this school year, we've already started taking scholarship applications, So big things happening in the program, all positive, making sure that our students have the resources they need to get transferred from high school directly and in the skilled trades industry.
Speaker 2: Well, I can see why electricians would be in high demand. Of course, we're reworking the entire grid, we're expanding it. Anytime you get a severe weather event, they call electricians from all over the country to show up to fix you know, high power lines and regular lines, and that just is an endless supply of work. Not to mention you know, new construction type work as well as you know, like my friends had calling electric do just resid regular residential electric. It's just it's an unlimited supply of opportunity there.
Speaker 19: That's the truth.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 19: Statistics say that we're about a five hundred and eighty thousand short in terms of our workforce for our pipeline. So if you can imagine somebody highering four or five people a year, they're probably looking to hire six or seven. That's just more opportunities. All of these students are taking advantage of that. They're seeing the potential. Like you said, become a journeyman just three to four years out of school. I like to tell them all, by that time, you'll be able to buy a house and to buy your car. And when I say your car, I don't mean a car, right what we can afford when you go to the dealership. It's the car you want to.
Speaker 2: That point, good sale job on that one. We're talking carbonry, craft, labor, electrical, HVAC, pipe fitting, plumbing, roofing, sheet metal and actually sprinkler fitters on there as a separate category as well. Now where I know there are listeners, because there always are listeners that are following over with you. What was the name of that website? What was the name of the program?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: I got my son doesn't want to go to college. He's eighteen years old and he thinks the trades might be a great way to go. Or you got someone out listening audience who's thirty five years old is interested in maybe pursuing a career in the trades. It's never too late, right, Where do they go and how do they makeform? Yeah? Where they go and how do they get the information before we starting about it? Before we start talking about the fundraiser.
Speaker 19: So two places you can go to toolsprogram dot org our websit. It is up and running. That gives you the ability to reach directly.
Speaker 4: Out to me.
Speaker 19: But I'm not afraid. Nick at OVABC dot org is my email. If there's a parent out there right now that's got a student in high school that's looking for a little help getting them transitioned, or you're just looking for some resources to help them out, they can apply for our scholarship program. Feel free to reach out to me directly.
Speaker 2: Now, does the Ohio Valley Associated Builders and Contractors work with high schools that don't have trade programs to try to get them to implement trade programs? Because I know that's something that we moved away from. It was always available, like Diamond Oaks, Scarlett Oaks, you had an option when you were in high school to pursue the trades as opposed to that college education focused education. But not everybody has that available to them. I guess that's still the case, but they're becoming more and more popular and in vogue. So do you do that type of work with high school We do.
Speaker 19: Ohio Value Construction Education Foundation is our educational wing here at ABC, and so the main focus with that is we also have we use the ncc R curriculum, which is a nationally recognized credential, so we do help students well schools directly, I should say, offer those programs to their students. And one thing that we have seen Brian in the past, you know, five years going on our six school year of the program being in effect is shot class is coming back good, and we are seeing more high schools that are offering something like that because we have a lot of students. And you talked about it when you talk about the Oaks and you talk about trade schools. The Tools program is now in over forty schools stretching from Van Wert down in northern Kentucky. Our footprint is quite large in this region. And what we're seeing is is we have all the trade schools already participating and majority of the schools we actually have our high schools who are looking for something for those students who didn't get picked for the trade schools because they can only take so many students.
Speaker 2: As you know, excellent, excellent, excellent. I'm gonna pause because I know you have this Tools Program foundation fundraiser. It's the main event. Got details on that in the A pause from because a out of time. In this segment, we'll be back with Nick Smiley to talk about that associated builders and contractors and my listeners. You know you will know because I'm telling you now and I'm asking Joe to do it at the same time. Put the link to the tools program on my blog page fifty five KRC dot com along with the other information. Thank you Joe's tracker. And speaking of the trades I mentioned roofing, fast and pro roofing, I'll tell you what, these are the best in the business and they are truly journeymen. What they do custom copper and metal work they do that they do exterior projects. The siding work they do is just absolutely just phenomenal. They do other exterior projects like railing replacements and things, but in the final analysis, it's fastened pro roofing. Roofing is the name of the game, and they do I would argue better than anybody because at first they're honest. You don't get that in the roofing business very often. I say that with they did with a frown, because it's a sad thing that there are people out there that purport to be you know, honest tradesmen. They just want to rip you off and get money from your pocket. That's never the case with fast and pro roofing. These are long time I'm long term employees and they're honest in their assessment. So if they come down off the roof and they say nothing's wrong, that's the best thing can happen to you. Right, give you an idea about how much longer your roof life has. It's a free inspection, so don't delay, don't wait for shingles to fly off or a problem of manifest itself. You got a few years under your er, your belt in terms of the life of your roof. Call them up. They'll be happy to do that inspection and the price will be right, and of course the work is beautiful.
Speaker 1: What do you want Behind every VP fill up? Thousands of people across America go to work every day. People producing energy off shore, people turning it into products at our refineries, people doing R and D to make products that are better for your engine. People trading and shipping fuels to their destinations. And the people who help you at one of VP's growing family of retail stations. They're part of the more than three hundred thousand jobs. VP supports across the country. Learn more at VP dot com. Slash investing in America.
Speaker 2: A replacement shingle roof, if it comes down to that, you're going to be automatically upgraded to this certainty Landmark Pro fifty years shingle. You can have a metal roof replace your old shingle roof. Maybe you got a slate roof for Adobe roof. They do work on that as well, box gutters. It's just wonderful custom level work. You're you're working with here with fast and Pro A plus is the better business Bure Hotel, Ray and Amanda that I said, Hi, when you call for the appointment again, it's free five one three seven seven four ninety four ninety five, seven seven four ninety four ninety five. Learn more online and check out some of that gorgeous work Fasten Fast and Fastenpro Roofing dot.
Speaker 8: Com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: In this week's Marketers Report, Jane and I and tells us this is going to be an overcast day going up to fifty four degrees, so it'll be cloudy over night. Forty three for a low I have fifty eight tomorrow start off cloudy and becomes sunny later in the day. Clear skys over night down to forty two and mostly cloudy day Sunday with the highest sixty one fifty one degrees. Now time for chuck with traffic from the uc.
Speaker 10: Up Anthons Center, the University of Cincinnati Cancer Center right, it's home to nationally recognize pink credit cancer experts who offer personalized care plans and new treatments through innovative clinical trials. Caught five one three, five eighty five U see ce see. Southbound seventy five is the heaviest of the highway traffic. That's good for an extra five through Black from northbound seventy five. Now break what's north of Buttermilk into the cut and southbound seventy one off and on slow through blue Ash and Kenwood before opening up after a red bank.
Speaker 7: Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 2: Seven forty Here fifty five KRC DE talk station Brian Thomas with Nick Smiley from the Associated Builders and Contractors talking about the tools program. We're gonna get to the fundraiser, but mix so you know you're not alone, and you are right. I got an echoing your sentiment about the trades and the need for more folks in the trades. One of my listeners, Jeff who's with a machine tool company, mark on. He said, absolutely, we desperately need more young people in the trades, especially if we're going to rebuild the United States as President Trump wants to. So there's one guy in the machine tool trades that said, yes, good paying jobs are in fact available. So you got some echo sentiment out there. Just want to let you know that, Nick. And beyond that, what is the foundation fundraiser all about for this tools program? Because you do offer scholarships.
Speaker 19: Right, Absolutely, the main event fundraiser which is at the main event, right, nice play on words, There is actually one for the Tools program scholarship fund. All proceeds go to that. It's really a fun event. I think the main focus that people need to keep in mind with this event is a it's all about having fun. Everybody who comes as a blast, and it's also a way to reward your all stars. So it's a team of four you send out. They compete in billiards, bowling, laser tag, there's a ropes course, some video games. Large competition will have probably twenty five to thirty teams of four. It's got to get in. Early registrations is only until probably two days before the event. The event is December sixth, But it is a really great time. And the thing that I like to say is that the dollars that go there don't stick with us, right, The dollars that come in from these fundraisers are creating the scholarships for these students as they transition from high school in the skilled trades industry.
Speaker 2: So who's invited.
Speaker 19: Anyone? Anyone that wants to come down.
Speaker 4: We all have.
Speaker 19: We have a bunch of members that participate in the program, our contracting members, so they support the fundraisers. They're going to be there, But it's open to any and all. And if you can't make it on our website there, I'm sure Joe has that wing for you. Yes, there's plenty of opportunities for scholarships. And I just want everybody to know that at the Tools Program, one hundred percent of all resources we bring in for the scholarship fund go directly back out. We don't keep any of that in house. Our goal this year is to eclipse the thirty eight scholarships we gave out last year. We're shooting for fifty to sixty this year, So any dollars that we can generate and any support that anybody wants to throw our away always welcome. We'd love to see you actually out there competing. We'd love to see some more teams get involved as well. But if you can't make it for some reason and you still want to support, there is the option for those sponsorships.
Speaker 2: That's wonderful, and I know there are options for businesses to get engaged in this program as well.
Speaker 19: Absolutely, the key to our program right now is our supporting members. We can provide all these resources for the students right get them the scholarships. I have a partnership with Milwaukee Tool. They're my exclusive hand and power tool sponsor. They provide the toolkits that these scholarship students get. But if we have nowhere to place them, we're kind of at a loss, right So the goal is to make sure that any companies that are looking to hire, if you're interested in our younger generation, because truth be told, that's where your workers of the future are going to come from. We want to make sure that we get you connected, get you involved, get you partnered up with a couple of schools. The key to the program, and that aspect is you're there first and foremost.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 19: You can touch. You can reach out and touch these kids multiple times a year. You can find out that you know, Mark wants to be an electrician quarter one, work with him throughout the year. He might start co opting his senior year with you, and then as soon as he graduate, comes on full time. It's almost like a dating program, right. You have all the time to work with the student. The student can find out if he really likes the company, and then by the time he graduates, everything should be in line. We've got him a scholarship. He's ready to transition day one. He comes with every tool he needs. The goal is to really just make sure that everything that student needs to transition is there for him, and that our companies are finding all the gems that are coming out of our high schools and we're not losing them to you know, Amazon or McDonald's or something along that.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: That Nick and because this requires work, responsible people who are you know, dedicated and committed to doing a really good job on behalf of excuse me, their customer. And if you get him young enough, maybe you can either train them in the idea of customer servi and the concept and benefit of hard work, and get them before they get corrupted by the apparently corrupt system. Because I had a caller earlier is pointed out, and I've heard this time and time and time again, how lazy the young workforces these days, and this is an opportunity to mold some young person and get them to be a responsible worker and on their way to a successful career.
Speaker 19: Brian, you couldn't have hit the nail on the head any better before I started doing this. For anybody that doesn't know, I was a carpenter for fifteen plus years time in the field, I know what I'm talking about. The one thing that is on the forefront of most people's minds when they want to hire is how many bad habits do we have to break? Right, if you're a carpenter of ten plus years, you might have some bad habits that they need to break.
Speaker 2: Measure twice, you get a long one, young and new. What's that measure twice? Cut once?
Speaker 19: Yeah, exactly. But when you get the student out of high school, you have given him pride in what he does because he knows that his skills that he just learned yesterday are valuable today. He will run through brick walls for you. And the further point is he doesn't have any bad habits you can only you can just teach him the good habits as you go along. Right, the perfect scenario is get a young student out of high school that has a passion for the trades, get them partnered up with one of your journeymen, right, Bill that's forty fifty years old, knows every tip and trick of the trade, and get him partnered up so that that student can go from taking thirty minutes to do a task to taking fifteen minutes to do a task because he's learned those tips and tricks from somebody who's tried and true.
Speaker 2: Great concept, Just an awesome concept. And you know what, I've dabbled in things like carpentry over the years. You know, being a poor homeowner. You know, necessity is the mother of invention. You can't call some buy an higher amount. You learn how to do it yourself. At least that's the way I always approached it. And the one thing I can tell you, as good or as bad, there is so much pride you can have in the work that you've done, even if it's for somebody else. You step back from a carpentry job and you look at it and you can beam with pride that is going to be there long after I'm gone. I did a great job. The customer's so happy. And man, I'll tell you what that'll That'll set you free in and of itself.
Speaker 19: Pride and work, looking back on what you've accomplished at the end of the day. All things that construction workers fuel themselves on being able to say I built that. Yeah, I think I told you this last time we were on the radio. My kids hates here, and then I built almost every building would drive by when we're driving down seventy one. It's just what happens. But you know, it's it's that pride. It's it's that ability to look back and say, I built that. That's what I did today. It doesn't get any better than that.
Speaker 2: Amen to that. Nick Smiley from the Associated Builders and Contractors get all the information just putting the links up on the blog page. Fifty five kcy dot com careers are there and they are waiting for you. Just take advantage of the opportunities that they're providing. Here with this Tools Program and get in touch with this foundation. Fundraiser again. It's the main event Entertainment on Oxford Way, Westchester, Ohio, December sixth. Looking for what teams before. Registration is right there at fifty five carecy dot com. I wish all the success on the event. I want to thank you Nick and everybody involved with these programs and keep churning out the wonderful, hard working young people.
Speaker 19: Can I snag ten seconds from you, Brian, Of course you can. I just want to send the big shout out old school style, as we would say, to the Tools Program Executive Committee. This is a board slash committee made up of the titans of our industry here in our Ohio Valley footprint. Without them, the program wouldn't be headed in the direction it is. I just want to It's all volunteer work, right, They don't get paid to do it, So I just want to shout them out and let everybody know that the Tools Program Foundation is growing, We're doing big things. We're headed in the right direction, and primarily that comes from the fact that we have such a great executive committee helping lead this operation. And I just want to thank them personally.
Speaker 2: And that thanks may result in more folks out there in the community saying you know what, I want to be a part of that group. So good luck, and I encourage successful business folks out there to participate and get these young people on the right path. Nick, it's been great having you on the program. Have a wonderful weekend, my friend. We'll talk again soon.
Speaker 4: I hope.
Speaker 2: Thanks, Bret, My pleasure seven forty nine. Right now, if you cacity detoxication, imaging can be affordable, not at a hospital, CT scan, ultrasound, lung screening MRIs, all of them thousands of dollars potentially. Anyway, you know, you get a lung screening at affordable imaging services for ninety nine dollars. Yeah, you go ahead and call the hospital imaging department, asks them. One that's going to run you gets worse when you're talking about CT scans. This could be five thousand dollars or even more. You get a CT scan without a contrast that affordable imaging services for four hundred and fifty bucks. You get a contrast with it, it's six hundred and it comes with the Board certified radiologist report, which excuse me, I apologize your hospital imaging probably does not. It'll be a separate bill for that. So in addition to paying to five thousand dollars for the CT scan, you get a separate I don't have fifteen hundred dollars bill or whatever for the board certified radiologists. Why go down that road when you can get all of these scans for a mere fraction. You have a choice when it comes to your medical care. I'm all about saving money. This is the same kind of equipment I've gotten images of affordable imaging services. My doctor never said anything like, oh this sucks or this isn't right. No, I just saved a lot of money and result exactly the same. Here's an image. It shows that your lymphomas come back. Gosh darn it. Well, at least I don't have to ache and bellyach over the cost of it. Give him a call five one three seven, five three eight thousand, five one three seven, five three eight thousand. Learn more online about all the pricing. It's affordable Medimaging dot com fifty five krc a U line, the PREVAC.
Speaker 10: It's the stuff college students people are talking about scanning.
Speaker 16: We are Hamash just turns my hum.
Speaker 2: Fifty five KRZ the talk station eight oh five fifty five KRCD Talk Station, Happy Friday. I hope you have some great plans this weekend, or you have no plans whatsoever and you got a free weekend staring you ahead. Either way, I put a smile on your face. It is Friday, and a happy one to everybody. U five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk hit pound five fifty on AT and T phones if you'd like to call in. I hope you can stick around to the bottom of the hour. Doctor Naomi Wolf with her book The Pfizer Papers, Pfizer's Crimes against Humanity. Perfect time to talk to her about that book, given that RFK Junior not exactly a big COVID nineteen vaccine guy, so it should be a wonderful conversation bottom of the hour. In the meantime, I promise Marcie she's first, Dennis hang on, I'll get with you in a moment. Thanks for holding over to break Marcy. It's a pleasure to have you on the program this morning.
Speaker 20: Good morning, Brian. We so enjoy your show every morning. I just wanted to tell you. Our daughter lives on Cape Cod and they she told us that there are two and three year waiting lists into all the trade schools there.
Speaker 2: Oh my word.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 20: I guess the majority of people who live in that area and Cape Cod live in New York and New Jersey and so they're not there all year round because their houses are vacation rentals. So the schools like the bricklayers, electricians, carpenters. Yeah, their high schools have waiting lists to get in there.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 20: And I guess it's been like that for well, she's lived there for the last ten years. So yeah, it's really it's really big there.
Speaker 2: Well you think, I mean with the demand being that big, that they would have done something to meet, you know, meet the demand by providing a greater supply these programs. I mean, well maybe they.
Speaker 20: Maybe they are, maybe they have. We just haven't had that discussion. But when we go up there and visit for frequently, and there are always trucks and services doing everything for everybody there.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah.
Speaker 20: Landscapers, Yeah, well, the trades.
Speaker 2: Make the world go around. You mentioned landscapers, and we have a we work with a professional landscaper from time to time to do the really big work that we my wife and I aren't doing that stuff at our age anymore. And he always he'll talk about it. You know, you can make a really good wage. You're out in the open air all summer, you having a really good time. People you work with are great. But he was complaining about not getting young people, American young you know, doing the jobs, and Americans won't do kind of stuff. And he's like, that's not what we're doing. We have career opportunities here and it's it's an enjoyable thing to do for a living. So it troubles me that there's such a huge demand out there that's not being met, particularly when people are just idling their hours away getting really really really stupid degrees at a significant cost, and you know, going into debt for something it's not going to him a witsworth of opportunity career wise. You know, a humanities degree, come on, yeah, I got a I joke about my own degree, political science degree. If I go back to knowing what I know now when I get a political science degree, no, I probably get something that's more Worthwhile I did go to law school, but that's the only reason I had a career after I graduated from college.
Speaker 20: M Well, one thing I heard is that Hamilton County are taking their kids that are in juvenile detention. And I believe there was a gentleman in Avondale who lives in the neighborhood and he started what's called a weekend camp. So when these kids get out of juvenile detention, they just aren't let go. They have a requirement where they have to go to this weekend camp. And they are taking these kids to Cincinnati State and giving them a tour of the school and saying, you know, you can become a barber, you can become a chef, you can become a plumber, an electrician. And one of the young men who went on that tour was interviewed and said, what do you think about how did you feel about going to this camp and being on this field trip, And he said, I didn't know that. I didn't even know that that was possible for me. I didn't know that anybody even cared that.
Speaker 17: You know what I did in the future.
Speaker 20: Yeah, well that was amazing. I thought that was amazing.
Speaker 2: Well, I appreciate the info. And look, what we're saying here is it's basically coast to coast. I think that's why Nick mentioned there are five hundred and eighty thousand unfilled trade jobs out in the world, just waiting for someone to come in and grab a hold of the apprentice program concept and work while you learn and then go off on your own or stick with the company. But great opportunities for true career employment and worthwhile stuff. I appreciate the info Marshall really doing. Thank you so much for the kind words. Can't thank you enough for listening to the show. Dennis. Welcome to the program, and a happy Friday to you, sir. I.
Speaker 21: It's impressive that you've got the Angry Wolf coming on later today. That Gal has really uh.
Speaker 3: Been what do you want to call it?
Speaker 21: Ostracized cancels outside of the culture she brought up in and was educated indoctrinated into and the uh what do you want to call it? The wine and brie crowd in uh society of New York, but after she was driven out of it and uh in fact, most of the society that she embraced the culture of of community and Odega's and uh being able to walk to your local doctor's office in New York City has all been destroyed, and she has ended up making new friends, real human beings, not the vacant Siddans that have literally trillions of dollars with the assets come after us, and the old story is we're not paranoid, but they're really out to get you. She made acquaintance with the gentleman by the name of Michael Nells. He wrote another book that goes to the core of memory that makes a person a person, and she wrote the forward in his book and absolutely brilliant analysis of what we're up against and between her and her network.
Speaker 19: Of genuine human beings.
Speaker 3: That have compassion.
Speaker 21: Or might be part of what saves us from literally the destruction of not only the Republic but what amounts to Western civilization. With the critical thinking at the basis of it all you did, you're pulling off quite a crude again, dam we won't on way on the radio.
Speaker 2: Well, I appreciate that. I will give one hundred percent of the credit to Joe Strucker for wining her up in one qualification because I agree with you, Dennis. I'm looking forward to having her on this reading the book. I just don't want to jinx it because sometimes authors get hung up or the appointments, get quires, get crossed or something. And I hope we make connection with her at the bottom of the hour because I am been looking forward to talking with her since I saw she was on the rundown this morning. I appreciate it. Dennis, stick around. We'll find out together. She's joining the program at eight point thirty. Again the name of the book, the Pfizer Papers Pfizer's Crimes against humanity, and I have a strong feeling that she too will embrace the idea of RFK Junior being appointed in the role of Health and Human Services director. Out of the box thinker he is, but getting some big kudos on that even from In fact, I gave credit to Democratic Colorado Governor Jared Paulus, who, after hearing about Donald Trump nominating RFK Junior to be the next secretary of the Department Health and Human Services, was singing RFK Junior's praises for the work that he helped accomplish in Colorado regarding defeating vaccine mandates. Now you got most of these Democratic governors were along the lines of maybe some Republican governors who bought into the nonsense. And if you look at Florida, and Governor of Santas he wouldn't have anything to do with lockdowns or shutdowns of vaccine mandates. But apparently Governor Paulis in Colorado felt the same way. Elon Musk to the rescue helping them defeat that and the other bright light in all of this with regard to just looking at COVID nineteen vaccine alone, people are winning. Those lawsuits are finally getting concluded. Where you got fired because you refused to get a vaccine because of perhaps your religious convictions. And after getting fired, you stuck to your guns. You retained a lawyer or maybe one, volunteered for pro bono work, took your case to court, and next thing you know, you got to check for what, thirteen million dollars in your pocket. Yeah, that would take the sting out of the last several years of perhaps being unemployed. But you took a stand. You knew you were right when you took that stand. Thing about you know, religious exemptions for vaccines, you know some people just turn there, Oh that's ridiculous. Yeah, they actually tried to apply a standard and analyze whether or not you were sufficiently religious enough to make that claim. I'm sorry if you're an entity that is part of the federal government, or you receive federal dollars, you have an obligation to honor people's First Amendment rights for the free exercise of religion. You cannot question one's conviction or loyalty to any given religion by ojemed oh when you go to church, that doesn't matter. You could be one of them.
Speaker 4: I've met.
Speaker 2: I've met some of the most religious people in my life who do not even believe in the idea of having a physical church because it takes away some of the money the donations from the community that might need them. Part of your Christian values is to help those that are poor, struggling, those in need. Well, every dime that goes into a church is one less done that's going to those that need it. So there are many people that share that perception. So whether or not you attend an actual church or not has no bearing on your religion or how devalue you feel about religion.
Speaker 22: But again, this is the story of the one who, as a maintenance specialist for a historic eye rise knows that vintage charm historically needs constant attention, which is why when it's time to upgrade turn of the century mechanicals. They turn to Granger, with easy access to a million plus products and the scale to deliver when and where you need them. The right tools and supplies are never far away, so the one can keep that vintage building running like new Call Clickgranger dot com or just dop buy Granger. For the ones who get it done.
Speaker 2: By filing suit and sticking to guns and standing on principle and constitution, people are well winning fighting back against the system, and I love that. And that's one of the things I find about RFK Junior. As weird as I think he is in some areas, hey just put an exclamation point on it. Thank god he's not going to be in charge of the energy policy, because I believe he's one of those green he thinks you're exhaling the world into annihilation kind of folks. But one where one place I know he's strong on is you know your ability to choose a personal choice on whether or not you get a vaccine. I don't want him to eliminate them. I want you to be able to choose to do so. I never want to run into another system a period in time where some lord and master in elected capacity that knows literally nothing about medicines, vaccines or the propriety of putting one on the market free from any liability and then telling you you must get that jab eight sixteen fifty five K's Detalk Station, Steve your next hang on one second. I woan't mention Peter Shabria Colorway from seven Hills. That guy, Peter Sbier Kelloorwilliams, seven Hills. He's just a brilliant man and he's assembled the best team in real estate here in the greater Cincinnati area. Number one, that's the Sabri Group at Keller Williams seven Hills. You can find him online at seven zero eight three thousand dot com. They offer all kinds of programs nobody's going to offer. And I always joke about it having been through selling a house and being here in Cincinnati while my wife is in Oak Park, Illinois, trying to sell the house over a period of several months. She has to keep the place clean, get the dogs out of the house, stage it, do all that.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: You can just get out of dodge. Go for the instant cash offer option. Call Peter Shabier Kelllorwilliams, seven Hills and within forty eight hours of them seeing your home. You have a cash offer, which means like less than three weeks from today, you're done, no staging, painting, improving, carpet changing, nothing. You get a great offer from the Saber Group and you get to move on with your life. It's one of the many programs they offer. They provide great value. Their team is top notch, so you're working with the best, whether buyer's agent or sellers agents. Seven zero eight three thousand dot com call them up. It's five one three seven zero eight three.
Speaker 8: Thousand, fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: Nine for forty Onether forecast. You got some clouds today and it's going to go to fifty four overnight, more clouds than a forty three a mostly cloudy morning, five by a sunny afternoon high at fifty eighth tomorrow, then overnight down to forty two with clear skies, mostly clouds on Sunday, sixty one fifty one Right now traffic time.
Speaker 7: From the UCU Traumphon Center.
Speaker 10: The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center is home to nacally recognized pancredic cancer experts who offer personalized care plans and nude treatments through innovative clinical trials called five one three, five eighty five. Ucc see southbound seventy five continues to run an extra five in and Adam Backland northbound seventy five clearing out at Buttermilk slows just a bit at Mitchell. There's a wreck on Harrison at Race Road. Choking from Hunt fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 2: Hey, toty one fifty five KIRC detalk station. I go straight to the Phones's got several callers online before we get to fingers crossed Doctor Naomi Wolf the Pfizer papers, pfisors crimes against humanity. Scary stuff, folks. Scary stuff that, Steve, thanks for holding over the breake. Welcome to the program.
Speaker 16: Yeah, thanks, Brian. I'm a retired school psychologist and I got interested in vaccines way back in the nineteen seventies. I worked with autistic kids and their parents, and I get a detailed medical and developmental history from the mothers, and so many of them said that the autism came right after a vaccine, and so I've been studying it. One thing, you can check this out with Naomi. The medical community, pharmacyical community has pushed vaccines because of those deadly child diseases. Well, I'm seventy nine years old. I don't remember anybody dying of any childhood disease. I had them all measles, mumps, reubella, chicken pox, my brothers and sister did, all our friends school mixed did Nobody died. So I've been asking older people seventies and eighties and nineties for the last five years or more, whenever I did a chance think back to your childhood, how many children died from any childhood disease.
Speaker 2: Nobody.
Speaker 16: I saw one man one I found one man who had one twelve year old who died. So how necessary are these questionable vaccines? That's a question you might.
Speaker 2: You know, it's interesting you raised that I was reflecting back on my own childhood and I also had measles and chicken pox, and I presume that these vaccines were available back then. And I'm not saying my mom and dad were some sort of you know, neglectful and there and they're taking care of me, because I do remember getting, like, for example, the polio vaccine, but that's far more deadly than say about a chicken pox, which you can, you know, with a little bit of fever and some minor itching for a week and you're over it. So maybe something to what you say, and once it's run its course, you have natural immunity, right, I had COVID nineteen natural immunity. I got checked a year after having that bad about of COVID and my immunity level was off the charts. I mean it was just I mean through the roof in terms of where I registered in my level of immunity. So I like the natural component of that. I'm not going to say. I'm not the kind of guy who's going to say never get a vaccine. I'm not a never guy. I'm a choice guy. Do your own research, read the pfisor papers, read about the problems associated with potentially getting on some sort of a spectrum when it comes to autism. But the information's out there and you should look into it for yourself and draw your own conclusions and have regular conversations with your medical providers. Let's see who's next, Joseph Nick, thanks for calling this morning. Happy Friday, Hi.
Speaker 12: Y, Happy Friday to year. I guess this morning he should call me the other Nick, because the first Nick was the guy that builds things and I'm just the guy who writes about them anyway. Anyway, what I wanted to say is, you know, the reason that Trump was elected twice is because he's a genius. And he surrounded himself with other geniuses like Francis Musk and Matt Gates and a lot of other people. But one of the most important geniuses that he never really talks about very often is Frederick Douglas, who was the greatest thinker and I believe, the greatest author and speaker in our nation's history. And Frederick Douglass pointed out the fact that the founders of our country wrote the Constitution to make sure that this country would run the right way for a long time, and that there should be no variation from that constitution. And when I started writing books, I thought that about fifty percent of what our government does was wrong and shouldn't be done. And as I went along, I learned that maybe it was sixty percent, and maybe it was seventy five percent.
Speaker 3: And then when I.
Speaker 12: Wrote this last book I Got Given Freedom, I realized that about ninety percent of what the government does is unconstitutional. It's just not right and it shouldn't be done. And you know, at this point, you know, we have to look at I think one of the greatest geniuses of our time right now is Mike Lindell, the guy that sells the pillows and the towels. And Mike Lindell came up with the came up with looking at this and the election machines, and he said that, you know, when you put everything into a computerized electronic voting machine, you don't have any way of knowing what you're voting for.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and we're out of time, but I will notice that Trump did win, and he won the popular vote by almost five million votes. Of the idea that somehow the vote was manipulated, I think many of my life listeners have concluded, well, at least not this time. Good hear from me. Nick got a run, looking forward to having the doctor on in the next segment. Pfizer papers Pfisers crimes against Humanity by the next guxt doctor Nami Wolf. In the meantime, save up the twenty two hundred dollars new carrier comfort system from Zimmer Heating and Cooling. And they've been at this more than seventy five years, taking care of their customers, making sure their homes are safe, efficient and comfortable Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning. And they still represent the company that have been in air conditioning and that's Carrier. I know we're getting towards the end of the season, but there's still this opportunity for twenty two hundred dollars off a brand new Carrier air conditioning unit. So if yours has gone belly up and Zimmer's giving you the straight advice which they'd always give you that it's beyond repair, perfect opportunity to save a lot of money and get a great air conditioning unit. So act now while the sales still exists, save up the twenty two hundred dollars. Called Chris Zimmer and please tell Chris Brian said high five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three. Learn more online just go to go Zimmer dot com.
Speaker 22: This is the story of the one who, as a maintenance specialist for a historic high rise, knows that vintage charm historically needs constant attention, which is why when it's time to upgrade, turn at the century mechanicals. They turn to Granger with easy access to a million plus products and the scale to deliver when and where you need them. The right tools and supplies are never far away, so the one can keep that vintage building running like new. Call Clickgranger dot com or just dot buy Granger for the ones who get it done.
Speaker 8: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 7: The simply Money minute.
Speaker 2: Is push Quick Channel nine. First warning weatherforca ASK. I know it's cloudy day to day. I have fifty four down to forty three overnight with more clouds. Tomorrow starts out flatty, ends up sunny, fifty eighth for the high, thirst guys overnight, forty two for the low, and a sixty one high on Sunday with mostly cloudy skies fifty one. Now time for traffic.
Speaker 10: Chuck from the Use Tramphing Center the University of Cincinnati Cancer Center. It's home to nasially reconnize paint craded cancer experts who offer personalized care plans and new treatments through innovative clinical trials. Call five one three five eighty five uce CC sapbound seventy tie continues to run an extra five minutes and and a of ackland. Everything else much improved. Us a little bit of a slow down North Pound seventy five pasts Mitchell to the Lateral, Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC, The Talk Station.
Speaker 2: A thirty Here fifty five KRC, the talk station. Very Happy Friday made even extra special. Welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show, Doctor Naomi Wolf. She is the author of The Pfiser Papers and What an Indictment. The title of this book is The Pfizer Papers, Pfisers Crimes against Humanity, Doctor Wolf. Everybody my listening audience as well orwever. She is a best selling author of multiple books. A calumnist, she does speeches speaking truth to power about the threats to liberty and democracy, providing audiences with the tools to fight back against powerful institutional forces like the pharmaceutical industry. Doctor Wolf, it is a pleasure to have you back on the fifty five CASE Morning Show.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it, my pleasure and I you know, my background is I was a litigation attorney for sixteen years before I started radio eighteen years ago. But I'm big on the source information. You can say anything you want in a book and make pronouncements, but it's really it hinges upon what you relied on in reaching your conclusions. And this damning indictment, as I pointed out, with the name of the title, Fi's Crimes against Humanity, you have and based it on the primary source, Peiser clinical trial documents that were released as a consequence of a court order.
Speaker 23: Exactly, No, you're well, you're right to have that level of evidence, you know, before you claim something is true. And there's no way to escape the factual nature of this green this crime against humanity that we document in the Pfizer books. It's a book that was assembled by thirty two hundred and fifty doctors and scientists who responded to Steve Bannon's prompt to me on the air when the Pfizer documents were being released. And these are four hundred and fifty thousand documents released under court order after a successful lawsuit by lawyer Aaron Siri. And these are documents that the FDA had asked the court to keep hidden for seventy five years.
Speaker 9: And wow, are we going to find out all the reasons why? With our junior now running HHS.
Speaker 23: But our team, you know, we were looking at documents that couldn't be analyzed easily because they're so voluminous and so technical. So Bannon proposed that we crowdsource with experts, and that's what this is. These thirty two hundred and fifty doctors and scientists worked for over two years as volunteers for the good of humanity, and so what this book is of their most important reports that linked directly to the Peiser documents. There's no way to get away from the factual nature of what they've discovered. And again, what they documented is the most catastrophic crime in recorded history and human history, and all of our leaders knew about it.
Speaker 2: Well, let's talk about clinical trials. One of the things that always struck me is rather odd and suspicious is it was one day we didn't have a vaccine for COVID, and the next day we got this brand new vaccine that's rolled out under emergency use authorization, which frees them from any liability associated with anything that might happen as a consequence of taking the vaccine. And as your book documents, there are a lot of things that apparently Pfiser knew about and that its clinical trials were deeply flawed. But sadly the US Food and Drug Administration also knew about these problems and forced it down our throat anyway, and had that emergency use authorization. I guess I wonder as I step back, Pfizer had profit in mind. And I understand that it's evil profit motive when you're harming people, when you're putting a product on the market that isn't advertised truthfully. But why would our government lie to the population about this when it knew that there were all these problems with the clinical trials.
Speaker 23: Well, unfortunately, you know what I had hoped I would see is exactly what you've just described. You know, Oh, they cut corners Peiser. You know, it was careless to need a major public.
Speaker 9: Emergency, you know, greed, sloppiness. That's not what the Pfisier documents show. What the pfiighter your documents.
Speaker 23: Reveal is that both for many months before the November twenty twenty rollout of the injection, and for three months after, Pweiser was showing the government and doctor Lensky and doctor Fauci, and you know what set of emails goes right up to the White House in fifteen White House staffers, how many ways this injection destroyed human health and especially reproductive health. So and then very importantly when you assess, you know, what's the intentionality here. In November of twenty twenty, a month into the rollout the formal you know, get it into your arm, safe and effective messaging, Pfeiser excuse me, concluded that the vaccines did not work to stop COVID, and their language internally is failure of efficacy and vaccine failure. And in fact, the third most common side effect in the Preiser documents is COVID And in fact, one of the reports, which is the most shocking, shows that Pfiser hid the death illegally hid the.
Speaker 9: Deaths of eight vaccinated people who died with COVID.
Speaker 23: In order to falsely claim to the FDA to get the emergency use authorization that you're better off, more likely to not die and not be hospitalized if you're vaccinated, when the truth is, if they hadn't concealed those depths, you're more likely to be hospitalized or die with the vaccine, which is what all the data are now clearly showing. So everything that followed the mandates, the lost jobs, that athletes dropping dead on playing fields.
Speaker 9: Was all based on a lie, and Pfizer knew it. The FDA knew it.
Speaker 23: Doctual Lensky knew it, the White House knew it. But against your point, you know that the centerpiece of the Pfiser documents is not even COVID, right, it really isn't because COVID is a respiratory infection. What's so shocking and striking about the Pfiser documents is the centerpiece of what they're looking at is stopping human reproduction.
Speaker 2: That is the motive. Then it is Malthusian type of doctrine in origin, like we need the global population is too big, so we need to force the to get a vaccine in the name of saving their lives, but ultimately it will reduce the population, and ergo it's a good thing. Is that kind of the nefarious cavona behind the scenes here?
Speaker 17: Well, these are.
Speaker 23: All like technical scientific documents, So there's no memo that says, oh good, you know, thank you for showing us how thoroughly you've just disrupted the menstrual cycles of sixty five thousand women in this chart. Even though there is a chart of about sixty five thousand women with their menstrual cycles horribly, horribly disrupted. You know, there are babies dead, in utero and Pfizer concludes due to maternal exposure to the vaccine, they're an eighty percent miscarriage rate. In one section, there's you know, Fiser knowing that the injection poisonous breast milk and causes convulsions and death in convulsions in many babies, death in one baby. Siser knew that there was something in the sperm of vaccinated men that could endanger either you know, unvaccinated women or the zygote or the fetus. It's not clear what they warned vaccinated men not to have intercourse with that two reliable forms of contraceptions.
Speaker 4: No, on and on and on.
Speaker 9: I mean, it's just unbelievable.
Speaker 23: They knew that the LIPI nanoparticle core blocking ovaries of women.
Speaker 9: I mean, the damage is catastrophic.
Speaker 23: There's a section in the size the documents where they conclude that sixty two percent of the adverse events are in women, and of those, Sisor concludes sixteen percent of reproductive defailures. Those are Pisor's words, compared to two point two percent for men. So my point to her question is, did they know they are not looking at oxygen levels, They're not looking at breathing. They're not looking at lungs, they're not looking at mucaus, membranes, all the things ostensibly COVID does because it's authentically a respiratory infection, right, or a respiratory disease.
Speaker 9: They're not looking at that. They're looking at disrupting human reproduction.
Speaker 23: So there isn't a memo saying, oh, good look, FDA and doctor Orlenski White House, we've destroyed human reproductions. But every centerpiece of what they're studying shows that that's their goal and that was their outcome, because now we're thirteen to twenty percent down in live births and midwives and well just midwives really, because doctors and monstitricians are still enthralled to the contracts of the money they took from the FDA to stamp message.
Speaker 9: Or the cities.
Speaker 23: But they're warning that stillbirths are at an all time high. People are having a horrible time getting pregnant. When they do have babies, the placentas don't develop normally, the babies have to be delivered early. There's a forty percent rise in maternal death rates. I guess all I'm trying to say is to me as a journalist, it's so clear that it's a deep population agenda and outcome. You know, as I warned, like I got deep platforms by the White House for accurately warning in June of twenty twenty one that women were reporting menstrual symptoms upon receiving the injection, and that you know, lawyers have voided an Attorney's General that those communications they go up to the highest levels of the CDC. My accurate tweet they lifted out, and then they leaned on Twitter and Facebook to deplatformed me in warning about this. Why would you do that unless you wanted women not to know that their fertility is going to be destroyed. So that but it's also old people, right, I mean there's also deaths. There are twelve hundred and twenty five deaths and a million people are self reporting has disabled every month in America, according to former black Rock hedge fund manager Ed Dowd. So I think, like, if I'm extrapolating as a journalist, it's depopulation, but it's also replacement because the thirty million newcomers from places that don't have a tradition of a constitution, are you know, the illegal aliens that right have border, they don't have to get vaccinated, so it's a political erasure of Western Europe and North America. And lastly, you know all these boomers that are starting to retire, they need so security money that doesn't exist, so it gets rid of a lot of old people. And then finally, my independent research showed that the vaccine, this Pizor vaccine, is manufactured in an MoU with China, our existential enemy, that created a billion doses, not for internal use, for exports. They opened fourteen manufacturing plants in Western Europe, eleven in the United States. In twenty twenty one, the ip was transferred to China. So you know, as my husband who spent his career and intelligence points out, China wants our land, they want our food supply, they want our water supply, they want our grid, they want our ports, they don't want our population. So this is also clearly a.
Speaker 2: Bioweapon frightening frightening stuff. And then you also have the reality and new categories. You point out on the book something called covax disease, which apparently is a multi system, multi organ i just an impact from the COVID vaccine itself. So it's just you got reproductive issues, you've got the myocarditis you've talked about, and then now this multi system, multi organ component. So there's I mean massive problems on all this. And as you point out in the book, Pfizer Papers, Pfizer's Crimes against Humanity, they knew about all this, and apparently our government did it well. This is the most disheartening thing ever. So you alluded to it a moment ago. I guess you were happy, as many of my listeners are that RFK Junior is going to be heading up HHS.
Speaker 9: Very happy, thrilled ecstatics so happy.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, you can count on him to shed some light on this, and thank you. It's a naming doctor Nami Wolf. Editor I should say editor, because this is a collective work, the Pfizer Papers, Fiser's Crimes against Humanity, Doctor Wolf. It's available on my blog page, and my listeners know where to get a copy of the book, and I'll strongly encourage them to get it. Fifty five KRC dot com. Keep up the great work and I'll look forward to having you back on the show down the road after you learn more, and I'm sure you will.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much. I appreciate it, and I appreciate the chance to share with your audience.
Speaker 2: Have a great tame, my distinct pleasure to be here, to be able to do that for you and my audience. It's eight forty three fifty five kr CD talk station stick around.
Speaker 8: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: You have financial questions, chnswers are