Speaker 1: One on one Linch Taco.
Speaker 2: Orlando's rock station one O one one. W j r R Idiotology brought you this morning by Thundersaurus.
Speaker 1: Nope, close thunder Rorers, thunder Rorris. I'm sorry, I stand corrected.
Speaker 3: Gonna be out tomorrow with the thrown Thunderorris truck, big old monster truck getting ready for Monster Jam. People, come hang out. We're gonna be out from three to five. So that way, if your kid's a big fan of the truck, they can come out three to five at Briggs JCB right there off of John Young Parkway. Just remember like this, Briggs JCP right off of JYP.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know me, uh huh.
Speaker 3: All the details wj r R dot com slash events. We're gonna have Monster Jam tickets to give away three to five tomorrow.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I feel almost compelled these days to have to have an egg update of some sort. Yeah next morning, Uh well, here's your breaking egg, new excellent. Denny's has now taken the queue from waffle House and announced an egg surcharge, So know that that's being slapped on you there at Denny's until the egg crisis is over. Now, moving right along, I happened upon an egg conversation inadvertently about twenty minutes ago Taco I. I ran over to the kitchenette area there to warm up my breakfast sandwich, which, by the which by the way, has.
Speaker 1: Egg on it. Yeah, yes, the keish, the keysh.
Speaker 2: There I ran into Leslie from Magic and Ray from Excel, who were sniffing each other's keish.
Speaker 3: Yeah that sounds hot, isn't it? Keish made with turkey egg Turkey eggs they offered me, I know, And they were both in agreement that apparently turkey eggs stink.
Speaker 1: Told me the same thing.
Speaker 2: Well, don't regular egg stink too, don't they? I'm mean they have their own egg for Yeah, I mean, and to be fair, they did not not ask me to sniff the kesh.
Speaker 3: No, they didn't ask me to sniff the cash, but she did offer it to me. So once they offer you the keish, you know you're in sure sure sniffings just the beginnings.
Speaker 1: Make sure you follow a protocol when it comes to keish. You have a turkey eggs, I guess is that gonna be the new thing?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I know turkeys lay eggs, but I don't think they lay anywhere near the volume of eggs like chickens do.
Speaker 1: So you know, I guess if you know, she just has turkeys out on our land.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 2: Kind of went on my merry way with my regular egg sandwich.
Speaker 3: As soon as she offered it up, I was like, oh, I'm good. And then they said turkey turkey eggs. I'm sure they're delicious. That the text line people are going to blow us up, but I just wasn't in for it this morning.
Speaker 2: Now, they did not discussed the taste. It was just the odor that they were going back and forth on there.
Speaker 1: Well, here we go. Turkey eggs are so good in all caps.
Speaker 3: I prefer duck eggs because they don't stick when you bake with them.
Speaker 1: So turkey eggs, according to this one, are good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So duck's honesty, duck eggs are greasy too, huh is what you're saying, guy, His duck's kind of a greasy today February twenty sixth, ten years ago, you said ten years ago today on February twenty sixth, twenty fifteen.
Speaker 1: What did we all argue about then? Like I said before, now it's politics, oh everything.
Speaker 2: Somebody posted a photograph of what appeared to be a golden white dress.
Speaker 3: Oh, is this the one of Bill Clinton's that was that was definitely golden white? I I was the blue. Is this dressed blue? Or is it gray?
Speaker 1: Or is it no?
Speaker 3: Is itld and white or is it black and blue? All it was just I was so tired of hearing about that dress ten years since that nonsense that went on forever. Oh, by the way, a party foul on the Today Show for wrongly identifying the ten year anniversary of the dress. They did something last week claiming it was a tenth an wrong wrong.
Speaker 1: All I know is this what's wrong? Goo with a hard G.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's major. All I know is that it as soon as it would start to die down and nobody it was out of the news because it was so burnt out. Your cousin from Rowanoak or something would come over, have.
Speaker 1: You seen this? And you're throw and everybody.
Speaker 3: At Thanksgivings talking about it again. And maybe it's just because we work in media, but I was so over the I wanted to burn it and that would be the news piece.
Speaker 2: Do you hear about the dress? It's burnt, It's done by Then we move on to this. Oh, by the way, in the end, the dress was actually blue and black.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear about it.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm just the person who posted the actual dread. It's a blue and black dress.
Speaker 1: A bruise.
Speaker 3: Yes, I guess somebody said, what about ostrich eggs. I'm going for the turtle eggs. Dunk eggs were ahead.
Speaker 1: Turtle eggs.
Speaker 3: Stop see turtle lets just go right out on the beach. And uh, uh, don't ever ever do that. No, don't even turn your lights on at night over there.
Speaker 1: Joke about it, I know you.
Speaker 3: Just the duck eggs taste richer and egg ear Pat Eggear.
Speaker 2: A couple from uh from Australia had been saving and saving and saving for what they were calling their dream vacation. They were going to travel to Venice. They uh, the day had arrived. They got on their flights, about a four hour flight they had to take.
Speaker 1: And it flipped upside down.
Speaker 2: No, no, they found themselves sitting next to a dead woman.
Speaker 1: A woman died on the.
Speaker 2: Flights and uh, right there on their their aisle, and they just keep her in. They were going they were gonna try to move her, they said, up to the front of the plane, but she was too large to get down the aisle. Uh maneuver down the aisle without really making a huge scene, so they left or next to look at our Facebook page get the whole story there. Guitar air cut her air as well, which is you know, a pretty fancy schmancy airline. I'm I'm hoping they have at least got some free drink coupons out of this.
Speaker 3: You're talking to your wife, right, are you guys staying or is she a little too freaked out?
Speaker 1: You a little freaked out? Is your dream vacation?
Speaker 2: No, you've got your You're just on your Hey, this is how your vacation is starting. You're not even in Venice yet. That's flight Yeah, you gotta go. You gotta go.
Speaker 1: I mean, you gotta follow through and you put that behind you. That by gones, be by guns.
Speaker 2: If there was a if there was an upside on this, at least when the uh, the flight uh pulled into the gate, that woman didn't stand up immediately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. That's all that's on the plus side.
Speaker 3: At least you didn't have to say excuse me, and you know, when you're getting up for the restroom is that's probably a really long flight.
Speaker 1: I'llstral you to venice four hour flight.
Speaker 3: You don't have to put your butt in their face next to the stiff, yeah, because they're the ones that won't get up, you know those ones on the flight, They just kind of move over instead of dude, could you just get up and go? I don't want to rub my fellows on your face. Then you're gonna complain about it. I'm gonna be banned from Delta for life, and the ball rubber going be driving everywhere now like Madden.
Speaker 1: Cocko Cruiser. I can see it now. World One w j r R, Orlando's rock station,