Speaker 1: Oh music, yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, hello everybody. Thank you for joining Laura Kane after dark on a Tuesday night.
Speaker 2: Why are we doing on a Tuesday?
Speaker 1: Because somebody was sick as a dog, like sick, sick, sick, Eric. I would like to thank you for not kissing me the last time you saw me on the lips, which you normally do I do, because he had the world are still half well, I'm completely jacked up on antibiotics. Oh, he's on antibiotics and like codeine cough medicine because he had. He sounded horrific. On Sunday, he was like, I'm so sick. I'm like, are you kids? Wait a minute, is this a joke? Are you me? And then you started coffee and I'm like, oh myel oh no.
Speaker 2: I actually can't remember last time I was.
Speaker 1: Sick, though, Like he was down for the count. And he says, if.
Speaker 2: You don't get sick often though, no, yeah.
Speaker 1: But you said you got sick at that wedding you went to in Vegas.
Speaker 3: That's every well, the groom got sick.
Speaker 1: And he said everybody. He brought it back to his work and everybody.
Speaker 3: I wiped my entire office out.
Speaker 1: But you and I are okay?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Have you been okay?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: I have been sick, but for different reasons. I discovered I was allergic to eggs this last week.
Speaker 1: What happened? What happened when you ate an egg?
Speaker 2: I threw up three days in a row from me? Oh no, yeah, which sucks. I love eggs.
Speaker 1: Wha wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait trade did this ally? Is this egg allergy recent?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So it just is just cropped up in your body all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Like I used to make eggs for breakfast all the time, and then one day I did it, like probably like two weeks ago, threw up and I was like, that's weird.
Speaker 3: Oh god, this is this is right up, Laura's a.
Speaker 2: Couple of days go by, happens again. I was like, okay, maybe I'm under cooking them or something. So third time I do it again, I'm like, oh, cook them real good this time?
Speaker 3: Throw up?
Speaker 1: Did you look at it? Did you google it or anything?
Speaker 3: I mean Google like.
Speaker 1: Is egg allergies? Like oh yeah, that's the symptoms and stuff. It is a thing. Oh my gosh, wow sucks. So can you not have things with eggs in it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll find out. I can eat small. I had a I tested today. I had like an egg brito or like a yeah it but only had like one egg in it this morning.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, Yeah, before you came, they.
Speaker 2: Only had like I had like one egg. But if I didn't throw up, but I felt sick.
Speaker 3: If you could throw up on the show, that would.
Speaker 2: Be the eggs. Oh god, do you have eggs because it'll hit me within like thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: No, no, Marie, we throw up. We're about to.
Speaker 3: No, Oh my god, we're going there.
Speaker 1: We're not going there.
Speaker 3: Come on, Lord, take it like a champ.
Speaker 1: Today tonight, whenever you're listening, we're going to talk about the latest conspiracy theories. I have watched two documentaries that I really want to talk about, and they're like, there it's involved with this. First of all, I want to tell you this is going to sound braggadocious.
Speaker 3: But you're kind of a big deal.
Speaker 1: No, this compliment came out of the blue, and I have never been told this in my life, because in fact, oftentimes I've been told the opposite. This happened to me, Uh, yesterday I was walking down the street. I just bought these. Okay, so let me preface this by saying this weekend I went to boot Barn because for my birthday, I really wanted to get a new pair of like cool real leather, not cowboy boots, but boots but that have buckles, kind of like not motorcycle boots, but almost similar with it. But I kind of have that style.
Speaker 2: Which boot barn?
Speaker 1: Did you go to the one.
Speaker 3: In the East County Alkohol?
Speaker 1: Yes, I know that one, the big one big, it's huge, big, there's one that's huge.
Speaker 3: You did not run this purchase by me? No?
Speaker 2: I like boot Barn, so I'll prove.
Speaker 1: My end seam is thirty four. There. I never can find jeans that fit my length because I am ahead on two legs. Remember I have no torso I only have legs.
Speaker 3: It's heads boot head, boob's leg that's it.
Speaker 2: You have like broad shoulders. I guess then too.
Speaker 3: She kind of looks like the lamp in a Christmas story. No, but like a.
Speaker 1: Thirty four seam is what I I have a long legs, but like but when I sit down, I look like I'm probably five foot two because I have a short torso. But anyway, that's not the point. So I get to boot Barn and they have these jeans that are boot cut and they were size six and they were thirty four length, and I'm like, oh my god, no way. So I bought them and I wore them yesterday and I'm walking down the street and this old man, I'm talking old man like pushing eighty, he comes up. He comes up beside me and he says, excuse me, can I give you a compliment? And I'm like, okay. He goes, I swear to god, this has never happened to me before in my life. He goes, I just want to say that men would go to war to watch you walk away from them in the way that you fill out the.
Speaker 2: Okay, whoa, it's so pervy weird.
Speaker 1: But he wasn't. But he wasn't pervy. Was like actually like just being like a matter of fact. He wasn't giving me weird vibes.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's the vibes. That's what he said.
Speaker 1: Do you want to see the jeans I'm wearing them right now?
Speaker 3: Okay, sure, okay, I thought you were going to I thought she was gonna stop at men would go to war just to watch you walk away.
Speaker 1: No, in these jeans that I bought it boot barn.
Speaker 2: Wait, so the expectations you'll stand up and they'll go, wow, Laura, amazing.
Speaker 1: Okayer, here's the thing, because nobody has ever told me that I have a bubble butt, a good butt of.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't donkey booty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't really get that. I get that I have a small butt. You have no butt, you have like not a flat butt, but I have not much of a button.
Speaker 2: Right, all right, anyway, let's see the pants, all right, because I still think that's rock cart world. This is I feel like this is weird. Okay, Okay, I mean they're fine. Sure, I'm gonna be honest. I feel like this is not a game changer.
Speaker 1: Well is it now? My favorite genes? And I told the man, I said, that is the best compliment I think I've ever received.
Speaker 3: In mind, what about this one? I'm getting tingly down there?
Speaker 2: Okay, I think I'm glad you enjoyed it. I think it's weird.
Speaker 1: Why if he's an old it was an old dude. It wasn't like.
Speaker 2: Somebody who's that changes it an old dude like me, No way older. Oh yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: And he it was. He was very matter of fact. He didn't try to like he doesn't give me oagly eyes or like being giving off weird vibes at all. He just said it.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I feel like that would be considered objectifying. Okay, maybe it's the in age difference thing, but uh, I guess if I did that to anybody, m that is a slapped really, I think so?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, because I wanted to hug him and give him all the money in my wallet.
Speaker 2: Oh if everyone was like you, we would have no issues with male female relationships in the United States.
Speaker 1: The thing is like, that has never happened to me before. Nobody has ever said anything like that to me before. And so I'm like, these are magic pants. I have bought the magic pants.
Speaker 2: Let me rephrase. If someone, let's say your age, came up to me and said, Wow, those shorts are really making your crotch area look incredible, women would die for I'd be like, oh, okay, I'm gonna run to my car.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a little different.
Speaker 2: Okay, even if she said about my butt, I'd be like, okay, thank you, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: Umm, but don't you think I mean, what do you think? What do you think of that compliment? What do you think about that guy coming up to me? Would you, as a woman think put yourself in my shoes? How would you feel like good about yourself? Would you feel great? Oh? Weird it out?
Speaker 3: No? I would have thought it was very sweet.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 2: I think that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I think, well, too bad. I thought it was great, and I thinked him very much. I gave him one hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: No I didn't. I no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm not give you a hundred dollars to compliment my butt in these pants.
Speaker 1: Nobody's ever complimented my butt ever ever, So I'm so excited. So that was These are the magic pants. I want to show you one more magic thing before we get into conspiracy theories. And then we also have double D because somebody has died like today or yesterday.
Speaker 3: I think it was yes, okay.
Speaker 1: And I don't know the end. I don't know who this is.
Speaker 3: Yes you do, I do.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's just let's just talk about Okay, this is this is the startling we do it later. We'll do it later.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's not, it's not. I didn't didn't blow my mind.
Speaker 1: So no, is this person old?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not going to tell you. I'm pulling a Laura. I'm not gonna tell you.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't talk.
Speaker 1: No talking about it before conspiracy theories and double D. I want to show you something also that is magic. I found the magic potion.
Speaker 2: I doubt that.
Speaker 1: Eric, You're gonna love this what Maggie and I discovered this? Oh, buy it on Amazon. We found it at Ross. This is called twenty four gold Collagen Firming Face Serum. It's in a gold bottle. Okay, it's like thirteen bucks, maybe nine ninety nine, depending on where you get it. Put your makeup on like you normally do, and then you take a little tiny bit, a little little drop, rub it around and you like put it on your face, and I swear it gives you like this glow and this like youth.
Speaker 2: Trust me, it's probably radioactive.
Speaker 1: We couldn't believe it. We were looking at each other, going, wait a minute, that looks so amazing. Here, put some on. Put a little bit of it on, because I know you love potions. Do you love lotions and potions.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: And this is something that you can buy on Amazon twenty four gold plus collagen. What's the brand. It's called revital X.
Speaker 2: I really, I don't know. I question that. That makes me nervous. Why because you got that ross.
Speaker 1: It's just well and count.
Speaker 2: Well and if it's amazing, then it makes me wonder if it's it just.
Speaker 1: It just adds a little bit of glow to make you look like.
Speaker 2: You at what costs? Though, I don't care, you don't care, not no. But if you're skinful, what if it like the substance and your body sluffs off tomorrow and you.
Speaker 1: It won't happen tomorrow. If it happens like.
Speaker 2: In twenty years, fine, If it's like two though, it won't.
Speaker 1: I take risks.
Speaker 2: Okay, go to Keels. That's where all the sure.
Speaker 1: Yes, actually your skin looks really great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're glowing kind of red.
Speaker 1: No, like look, it was just a little bit. It's just like the perfect touch of glow. So those are two magic things, magic pants at boot boot World and the magic potion.
Speaker 2: All right, let me if you want real magic skincare, yes, not cheap. You gotta go Keels. Kills where all the magic is. I've got some stuff from there before, and that's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Keels is good.
Speaker 1: I also heard this is another tip that Okay, you know Jesse Lozano from Jesse and tosks me on Star ninety four to one. His wife is beautiful, Jesse's wife. And I saw her at a party and her skin was like like lights were She had like a like an aura around her. Her skin was so beautiful. I go, I'm like, what do you use on your skin? And she goes, oh, I get it on the Amazon. It's called Paula's Choice.
Speaker 3: Have you heard of this? Yeah.
Speaker 1: So she gave me all all the products to get, so I'll send them to you. But she's like, I use these every day and people compliment me all the time. So and they're not They're not super cheap, but they're not really expensive either. They're very very mid range. So thank you to Jesse Alazana's wife. Thank you for that tip because we all need it, especially with a birthday.
Speaker 3: Coming up on Saturday, the Big sixty.
Speaker 1: No, not yet. Let me be in my fifties for a little while longer, please, please, please please, He's got four more days shut up.
Speaker 2: Whatever your driver's certificate or your driver's license will tell us all, oh my god, sixty five.
Speaker 1: Stop it. So we're gonna do a whole birthday thing on Thursday because my birthday is on Saturday.
Speaker 2: So we are well I wasn't invited. Don't you feel bad now?
Speaker 1: She wait? On the podcast, You're always invited on the podcast. It's just a birthday. We're just gonna talk about birthday stuff. Sure, sure, whatever. You probably didn't get me anything. You didn't think about it?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: You did not?
Speaker 2: I did? Did you don't have it with me?
Speaker 1: Oh? Man? Did you really?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: You didn't.
Speaker 2: What if I did? Though, I would be like if I go out right now.
Speaker 1: No no, no no, if he had thought ahead of time or not, because I know my boy Hair's got my back. But if you said, oh I got I thought about you and got you a birthday present, I would be absolutely stunned and absolutely shocked.
Speaker 2: You're gonna do I'm gonna go get you something. No, I'm not gonna give it to you. I'm not gonna give it to you. It's just gonna sit there and I'll be like it was too late. I wasn't invited and they'll just sit there forever and you'll feel so bad.
Speaker 1: You know what, too late, because you already said you didn't get me anything. You didn't even think about me.
Speaker 2: I did think about you. I didn't get you anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's like worse. Okay, So I was feeling I was kind of having I had Eric's sickness a little bit, I think, because I was feeling run down. But I wasn't as bad as you at all. And I had a little bit of a cough. But I said to myself, Okay, I'm gonna rest all day Sunday and knock this out before I get like Eric, because I don't want to be on antibiotics and all this other stuff because you were so bad. So I decided to watch some weird stuff on TV. So I watched YouTube. Did you know there is a whole There are thousands of people living in six hundred miles a worth of tunnels underneath Las Vegas? Yes, okay, the tunnel people of Vegas. Have you seen this documentary?
Speaker 2: Were Are they just maintenance workers or something?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, these are tunnels that are that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is that homeless people living down there?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they're drainage. They're like huge drainage system or something.
Speaker 1: They have this six hundred miles of tunnels, drain systems whatever.
Speaker 2: Because Vegas is not built on the ground level, I think anymore. It's had to be built up a coup over the years.
Speaker 1: And they don't want their homeless, you know, being amongst all the tourists and stuff like that, so they kind of, you know, make them go underground, and they kind of if they're out of sight, out of mind. But they have these communities and stuff, and they have mayors and everything, and like there's some areas that aren't the drug areas, and some areas are not the drug areas. Some people have pets and like they they have like when it rains, they have they have to do certain things to lift up their beds and stuff. But like there are thousands of people living underground, like literally people living underneath Caesar's Palace where there are people betting ten grand a hand with a Gucci bag, and then there's somebody living directly underneath the casino, like in dire circumstances. It was crazy that I watched another documentary about a guy who claims he this guy is a university professor. He's an anthropologist, author, and he has spoken telepathically with aliens. That's no, no, no no. So he I watched this thing is like two hours long, but he was saying he.
Speaker 2: Wasted two hours on this.
Speaker 3: It was so fascinating. I feel like I might throw up.
Speaker 1: So I decided to decide. I decided to go and look and see what conspiracy theories are hot right now. So I looked him up and that we'll discuss. And I want to know what you think about each one of these things. Okay, the moon landing, Okay, this one is not The moon landing was faith. That has been a conspiracy theory for a very long time. People think that, you know, Stanley Kubrick directed this and it wasn't real and it's real, but okay, so.
Speaker 2: Actually, fun fact, we did not have the technology to recreate an accurate moon landing in a movie studio. We had the technology to get to the moon, but we couldn't recreate it.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's based on the lightings. How the light is in the the footage we have. We couldn't have recreated that lighting set up.
Speaker 1: Another conspiracy theory is that COVID was completely made up. By the media and or caused by five G from our phone.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's that one's a no, that one's too far.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is this is I'm just telling you what I found.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it may have been made in a lab, but it was definitely was not cost This.
Speaker 1: One is a weird one that we the planet Earth was sucked into a black hole in twenty twelve. Earth has actually ended, but we don't know it yet.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't we know it? I don't know with them what the basis of the conspiracy?
Speaker 1: Well, well I'm just writing down.
Speaker 2: You aren't getting the details, well.
Speaker 1: Because they're on my phone and my phone's being used, right, Okay, But there's like they they quote like geo scientists, like some like rando people that think that I'm gonna look it up. Okay, look at up the Denver Airport.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. I've been there. That's a weird airport.
Speaker 1: Okay. Do you know that the conspiracy.
Speaker 2: About that that it was a secret military base or something Nazis.
Speaker 1: Or it is the headquarters of the Illuminati. Oh okay, that's now, what exactly are the Illuminati? I've heard this Illuminati?
Speaker 3: It was I think that like Beyonce and jay Z are part of it.
Speaker 2: And like the late eighteen eighties or seventeen years, it was a it was a society at first of just like powerful people. It's kind of a boys club. But it ended like a long time ago. But now it's just the boogeyman for the like conspiracy theory that there are there's like people that are pulling the strings behind the stores.
Speaker 1: So this isn't like the tinfoil hat people it is.
Speaker 2: It's just not aliens, Okay, it's just like the rich and powerful are part of this secret society that that doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: Okay, well they they This conspiracy theory is that the Denver Airport is the headquarters of the illuminati. It is then we got the world is flat? How can anybody on this earth think that the planet is flat? Who? I would? If I had more time, I would have found somebody who is a flat theorist and asked this person, what, why do you think that some of its biblical it comes from the Bible. Yeah, the Bible says that it's.
Speaker 2: Flat based on certain interpretations of certain portions of it. Yeah, you could believe, you could be led to believe that they are those flat?
Speaker 1: There is a conspiracy theory that the Royal Family are actually lizard people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, same with the Mark Zuckerberg.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh my god.
Speaker 1: There's also a conspiracy theory that Prince Charles is a vampire because he is truly related to Vlad the Impaler.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: And he hasphorea, Yes, sensitivity to light.
Speaker 3: Set totally, that would.
Speaker 1: Be so he has sensitivity to light. So they so there's a whole thing with the Royal family. Okay, And then that we have the cryptids. The cryptids are Bigfoot, Lochness Monster, the Yetti.
Speaker 2: The Jersey Devil, the Jersey Double Mothman.
Speaker 1: There's some scary monsters, skin Walker's skin.
Speaker 2: God, what's the way, what's the book you wanted to write?
Speaker 1: The that I wanted to write?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember the one oh old me Oh chupacabrabra E cryptied that people believe they can't be proven.
Speaker 1: But okay, So this documentary I was watching, this guy was saying and this guy was very articulate, he was so well spoken, and he was very intelligent, and so he was very he seemed extremely credible, and he said that there is a chance there is a theory that aliens aren't actually out in outer space flown around, but they are here walking amongst us, and that they are they have the capability to hide or to like not be seen, and that that's how technology has exploded so much, is because they have come to to help us, and that they are actually benevolent, not what's the other word level levolent, malevolent, and that they that they are. This guy said when he was talking with this creature or other alien, uh, telepathically, that it was a feeling of all incumbensing love, that it's it wasn't scary, that they're not here to kill us, that they're just worried about the planet.
Speaker 2: I think next he should probably communicate telepathically with a psychiatrist.
Speaker 1: I want. I'm going to get this guy on the phone. This guy, I'm telling you something.
Speaker 2: It was a nation news news nation, Oh, a credible source.
Speaker 1: That's not a credible source.
Speaker 2: Also right now, yes we are any news outlet. This is promoting the idea that the man telepathy telepathically connected with aliens is immediately non credible.
Speaker 3: Laura and I just deissared life on the air.
Speaker 1: Okay, what about we are living in the matrix and we don't even realize it.
Speaker 2: This is uh, this is actually not as much of a conspiracy as it is a philosophical exercise.
Speaker 1: That this whole thing or simulation or or the matrix.
Speaker 2: Thing simulation theory. Yeah, that's like a philosophical exercise too. That's like, that's not that's kind of a mainstream question. Actually, yeah, there's technology develops an exponential rate, and there is the idea that either we have invented the ability to simulate the world so convincing you can't tell the difference, or we will. I forget how it plays out, but basically there's a one third chance, just based on like kind of logical deduction that we either that we are living in the matrix either especially.
Speaker 1: With AI, like like who's real and who's not well?
Speaker 2: And there's three options. Either we never make that technology, we will but we just haven't yet, or we are already in it.
Speaker 1: Have you heard of the New World Order that elites are manipulating global events, like the elite, the richest of the Actually these are the people that are actually running the world, not the actual government. Okay, so that's another conspiracy theory.
Speaker 2: I'm not worrying.
Speaker 3: And oh when did you get here.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I live for this kind of stuff. I love this stuff interests me so much. And then there's all this JFK stuff of course, you know, like that the government killed him? That that who do you think killed?
Speaker 2: I think Lee Harvey Oswald killed him, probably alone.
Speaker 1: I think killed JFK. Do you have any ideas? You don't think that it was like some you think there's a conspiracy behind did it all? No?
Speaker 2: You know what, we got that big info done from all those classified papers, and guess what we learned nothing really very It was probably just Lee Harvey Oswald. You seemed like he was a good shot.
Speaker 1: Wow. Well, anyway, I love stuff like this.
Speaker 2: True conspiracy theory though. What which is MK ultra? Which is the one that was actually found to be real?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 2: What you never heard of MK ultra?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: All right, google it later. No tell me now, No, google later. You'll have more fun and googling.
Speaker 1: Can you just well no, you can't just like lay it out there and.
Speaker 2: Experiment. There was a conspiracy theory for a long time until.
Speaker 1: It actually got and when what when did it.
Speaker 2: Occur in the sixties and seventies?
Speaker 1: What is it called again?
Speaker 2: M MK ultra mk ultra.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll look that up. You know what. That's what I'm gonna fall asleep to you tonight.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, now I.
Speaker 1: Fall asleep to all these creepy things.
Speaker 3: Guess what I fall asleep to? What Judge Judy?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: I actually rather he was so happy because we had facetimed and you were watching something else and he was like so miserable and then all of a sudden, boop pops Judge Judy.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, okay, no, I can go to sleep. I think I think I'm gonna be okay because.
Speaker 4: He was so sick and Judge Judy made him feel so much better.
Speaker 2: I don't I Judge. I've tried watching Judge Y. I can't stand for She is the worst.
Speaker 1: Why do you say that she's cheat? She tells it like it an old treasure, doesn't She these dipshits that she deals with, she gets it to them, but there aren't deserve it.
Speaker 2: But it's not real because they're just setting up people to get yelled at by some lady who used to be part of the just system, Like I don't know. Also, it doesn't matter because they pay for the summary judgments. Anyways, they have to because the TV show, so it's pointless. So they're just they're paying everyone to let love you means that all of her impassioned speeches are pointless because they're going to pay them to listen to it. Don't listen to Judge, listen to me.
Speaker 1: If you could have any guests on the podcast, even on just on the phone, would it be Madonna, Judge, Judy or kind of an Ogue or Judge, Gudy, Carrie Underwood, Oh, Judge Judy would be above all, above all else share above share.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, really, I love Judge.
Speaker 1: You know what that could quickly do that?
Speaker 3: Maybe? Oh my god, I love Judge.
Speaker 2: Judge is the single highest paid TV show act.
Speaker 3: Okay, I can manifest that I love Judge Judy.
Speaker 1: I'm going to show you the best manifestation videos, as Brian Will can tell you because he knows my whole YouTube history.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know any best ones. They all are munch of bowl anyway, I.
Speaker 1: Have a lot of them to share with you. But oh my god, that.
Speaker 3: Would be so cool. Tod.
Speaker 2: Let's let's temporary expectations, because so far we're zero for one hundred on celebrities we're having on the show.
Speaker 1: I know we were going to pick. When Eric is fully back to normal, I'm going to have a discussion with him about picking back up that Keanu Reeves ball.
Speaker 2: I think we should let that one go. No, I think we should know. We've already got We've already bled that man dry.
Speaker 1: You know we will know.
Speaker 2: Let's get famous on our owner cord. All right, let's not ride off the backs of Hollywood.
Speaker 1: That's not the reason I want him on is to be famous. I want him on because we have you. We have such love for him. Think you've gotten so many things from him.
Speaker 2: I'm more than grateful already.
Speaker 1: It would be a conclusion.
Speaker 2: We had a conclusion.
Speaker 1: I need closure.
Speaker 2: You have closure.
Speaker 1: No, he don't.
Speaker 2: If you can only have closure by meeting a celebrity, you probably will die unhappy. Well, no, you've already wait, you've already met him.
Speaker 1: I know, but I want to meet him again.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you know enclosure?
Speaker 1: Okay, Anyway, I met him in two thousand.
Speaker 2: Oh now she's bragging.
Speaker 1: No, this is when. This was during the Republican National Convention, when it was down in San Diego. It was I was living downtown, so it must have been. It was before Charlie was born, so it was like two thousand, nineteen ninety nine maybe, and nineteen ninety eight even maybe, and Dog Star.
Speaker 2: Was a band and they were playing at the RNC.
Speaker 1: They were down in the gas lamp because it was at the Convention Center. That's where the thing was, and they had all these events surrounding it every day, and the hard Rock No Planet Hollywood used to be, Oh yeah, there at near Horton Plaza, and that's where he was with Bill Maher, who talked to me because he thought I was this other chick. He thought I was this political analyst chick. So he starts chatting me up and I'm like, I don't know what you're saying to me. I don't think you think. I don't think I'm not who you think I am. Like he was creeping me out. He was like, really weird. So Bill Maher and then I met Keanu Reeves because he was outside and he was about to play. Anyway, that's a long story. That's the story, and it was too long. But let's get into the double D because that's what we really want to know, is the current celebrity dirt cue music. I want to know who died. I'm sad. I don't like it when anybody dies. But am I gonna you say? I'm not going to care about this one.
Speaker 2: I didn't know who it was. I had to look it up and then I went, oh, all right.
Speaker 1: Let's say Eric finish his text message too.
Speaker 3: When it is something.
Speaker 1: Regarding your oh oh, regarding my birthday?
Speaker 2: Yes, ooh, which we're finding out about on Thursday. Yes, yes, and you'll see my birthday present for you.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, nothing. So the P Diddy case is hitting heating up.
Speaker 1: Okay, talk to me about the P Diddy case. I don't know anything about.
Speaker 3: This, Okay. The trial has started, Okay.
Speaker 1: Is he in court?
Speaker 3: Yes? Okay, and Cassie has testified, so right off the bat.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: They have also produced a list of some of the evidence that was pulled out of his house in Becaus, Miami, like tons of lube, guns, you name it.
Speaker 1: It's been sex toys, drugs, tons.
Speaker 3: Of sex toys. Yeah. So this guy named Charay Hayes. He's an exotic male dancer known as the Punisher. He wrote a memoir called In Search of Freezer Meat, and he in a chapter details. I read the chapter okay online his little liason with Cassie. Well, P Diddy watched.
Speaker 1: And is it just shocking? And yes, so it is it horrible for her? I mean, well, yeah, because he would be assault was she being assaulted?
Speaker 3: Uh, not assaulted? But she would sit across from him and they would sit across from each other naked and just pour baby aile over each other's bodies. Well. P Diddy sat in a corner and just pleasured himself.
Speaker 1: All the punisher and Cassie would sit across from each other in a chair and everything was draped in like white sheets.
Speaker 3: So he said, it looked like something out of American Psycho.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is like the first stuff that's coming out. Yeah, Now do you think that j Loo stuff is gonna come out? That Fieber stuff's gonna come out?
Speaker 3: For sure?
Speaker 1: That jay Z and Beyonce stuff is gonna come out.
Speaker 3: I bet it will.
Speaker 2: I doubt it.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I think money.
Speaker 2: Taken profer deals or I think money helps.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think it definitely helps it.
Speaker 1: Money shuts things up.
Speaker 2: I don't think money. I think they've tested, I think they've given sworn testimony. Oh yeah, no way they go public. They're plea. I mean, they have nice lawyers, their plea whatever they plea. If they are involved, we'll make sure that their names never get released.
Speaker 1: What about j Loll she ate she was with him.
Speaker 2: Should we not know anything? Maybe she does. If she does, I'm sure unless they got her on a crime, she will, or even maybe if they did, she will plead the high hell and she'll make sure her name stays cool.
Speaker 3: There was all that stuff with the gun at that night club.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's different.
Speaker 1: I hope just and Bieber's okay, though sounds like he's not. It sounds like he's really suffering from something serious. He sold his entire musical catalog because he was in such financial straits, because he had to cancel his tour because because you know, mental Yeah, you can't put on a tour if you're not feeling mentally well. And if this thing, oh my god, I know, please be okay, Justin not not Justin.
Speaker 2: And Brittany Please, he's an adult.
Speaker 1: No, but he's got I mean, I feel for him.
Speaker 3: I feel for him, especially when it is connecting and that all that stuff was.
Speaker 2: If these are connected, then probably what he's feeling is guilt.
Speaker 1: Or well, yes, and he should be pardoned because of his age, because he was so young. He was so young to be well.
Speaker 2: We don't know how old he was when these things are going on.
Speaker 3: All right, we don't anyway, continue George went who was one of the stars of Cheers, died at seventy six.
Speaker 1: Is sleep Oh that's the guy who died. Okay, seventy three, seventy six, seventy six. Just okay, Well that's the way to go. I guess that's a nice way to go.
Speaker 3: Get this, you know who. Sarah Silverman is right, yes, So she just recently admitted in a Rolling Stone interview that her grandfather rage killed her baby brother, who was three months old.
Speaker 2: What is that true story?
Speaker 3: Because no, this is a true story. I like and I guess the brother was crying or something and the grandfather.
Speaker 1: Shook him to death and she witnessed this.
Speaker 3: Oh, they had lied to her the whole time. She It was just brought to her attention recently. Her dad told her that's horri No, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: I saw this thing on Netflix called Rose and Foh oh my god, Okay, dude, did you watch it?
Speaker 3: Yes, crazy. I also watched the OJ documentary that's on Netflix. That was insane.
Speaker 1: That's not new though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just came out.
Speaker 1: Oh it did well, It didn't didn't come out this week. It came out this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this year.
Speaker 1: I think I saw that one too, Yes.
Speaker 3: It was crazy. Ninety Day Fiance star Ben Rathlin died at fifty five of stomach cancer. Oh no, he was the one that was he at the time. He was fifty two. He was a father of four, and he met Mohogany Roca online. Oh and she was like in her twenties.
Speaker 1: I remember this relationship.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, so it's sad. Well, what a shocker. David Geffen is divorcing David Armstrong, who he met as a go go dancer in there just under two year marriage. David number one, that would be David Gefes is eighty two. David number two is thirty two. So there's just a small fifty year age difference, no prenup, and they're citing irreconcilable differences. I can't imagine one.
Speaker 1: There's no prenup.
Speaker 3: Nope.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Oh look I have eric disease. Oh no, have you ever heard or have you heard about this woman who's dating Bill Belichick? Yes, and how he has already given her like eighty.
Speaker 3: Millillion dollars of a property stack. Yeah and so and now she's like working on this book. Like, yeah, she.
Speaker 1: Said she's set for life. She has real estate. God, the kids can't like come after. So it's not even about money. She's like, Okay, I don't care. Don't give me any money. I've got all this land.
Speaker 3: Yeah, eight million in real estate. Yeah.
Speaker 1: She's twenty four, and he's like in his eighty eighties.
Speaker 3: Eighties dude, run, do not walk to your couch, grab some popcorn, snuggling. I'll be the judge of this and watch on Netflix. Secrets we keep. Okay, it's a it's a series, Okay, I think there's eight episodes and it's a it's a Danish show about these very well to do couples and they all have a pairs and one of the pairs goes missing. It is rotten tomatoes, oh good, and it is a barn burner. Is so good.
Speaker 1: It's dubbed over Yeah, okay, secrets we heap, Okay, I love it.
Speaker 3: I love it so good.
Speaker 1: I already watched the West, that horrible rose in that was so disturbing. If I have Cromwell Street, yes, where these bodies were buried in.
Speaker 3: His piling up and oh god.
Speaker 1: This and it's a true story and it happened into Britain and it was oh my god.
Speaker 3: And the wife is a psycho, both of them they are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just weird that there are people in all on this planet.
Speaker 3: I like that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, is that it?
Speaker 3: That's it? Okay, So Sugari.
Speaker 1: Brian, any final thoughts before we turn off? Nope, this Tuesday podcast.
Speaker 2: I think you should stop reading about conspiracy theories.
Speaker 3: I fear.
Speaker 1: Them.
Speaker 2: I live for I know, but I worry that you can't discern the difference between fact and fiction.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't think the world is flat. I don't think all the rest of them I do. I think there is. I believe in bigfoot. I believe in aliens.
Speaker 2: Here's a thing even, here's the thing. If I told if I told you something, you'd be like, no way, and I'd say, but I have evidence, and you'd be like what evidence. I say, don't worry, I have evidence. You'd be like, I believe this guy.
Speaker 1: There's tons of evidence. There's so much evidence out there, so much evidence, Like just watch any Google YouTube it there's tons of videos of what of obsidings of word, things come and things coming out of the ocean, things coming out of the sky, triangular things.
Speaker 2: None of it is obvious or clear.
Speaker 1: I really want to just can I do I have permission to go?
Speaker 2: Why would you whack me?
Speaker 1: I'm right, You're not right, I am right. This is what this guy was saying on this.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to say the conspiracy theorist was right. This is what he said.
Speaker 1: He was like, you know what, people, we don't know everything don't and so you cannot say with certainty that there is nothing else.
Speaker 2: But you cannot say with even reasonable confidence that there is.
Speaker 1: Okay, but we can still have a discussion about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're having that discussion, but evidence is not yet compelling.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh my goodness. And then during the break, I'm gonna need you. I'm gonna need to hoog myself up to the broadcaster.
Speaker 2: Okay. Oh, let's wrap this up there.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's wrap it up all right, you guys, thank you so much for watching, Thank you for waiting until Tuesday. Our boys better, our boys feeling better. I love it and then I love you too. Thursday, Big Birthday Podcast.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Why not right?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: Why the heck not?
Speaker 3: All right, it's gonna go out with a bang in our sixties.
Speaker 1: I hope so. I well, it's about time. Yeah, it's been it's been long enough, all right, Love you guys, love your podcast. Bye, Love me, my sweet babies,