Speaker 1: Something you should go, something you should know, is brought to you by Genesis gooldira dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan. I'm the gold Standard. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide at Genesis gooldr dot com. Excited to have a comedy call with a very very funny man. Right now, We've got Randy's Cheeseburger Picnic Tour on its way to Sue Falls, South Dakota, and we have Randy himself joining us. Now, Randy, how you doing, man.
Speaker 2: I'm doing great. Things are really nice here in Sunnyvale Jailer Park, but I'm looking forward to come to Sue Falls.
Speaker 1: Well, we are excited to have you here. You're on tour. You're all over the place right now, and this Cheeseburger Picnic Tour is making a stop at Biggs Bar and Sue Falls, South Dakota on the twenty first, and people need to come out and see the show. Let's explain what this show is for somebody that's going what in the world are they talking about?
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, it's never too late in the season to have a cheeseburger picnic. And I find that the world is turning into a bit of a bit of a poop storm, you know, and people need just to have some fun and just have a little bit of silliness. So that's what you can get at a cheeseburger picnic. Like, just because the summer is ending does not mean that we shouldn't still have cheeseburger picnics. I know. I mean we're out here on the East coast of Canada and in Sunnyvale, I have the barbecue going all winter long. Doesn't matter if it's knowing or not. But we're gonna have a lot of laughs and we sing some songs, have play some games, and has some contests and just have a real good time looking forward to it.
Speaker 1: And this is something you've been doing a while. When did you get started doing stand up comedy in your own little style that you do here.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, my good old po mister Lady, the best trailer park supervisor ever at Sunnyville Trailer Parky he passed away a few years ago now, But mister Lady and I we used to do many plays at the Blantford Recreation Center out here on the East coast, but then we took the show on the Road probably back in around two thousand and five where we did the Mister Lady and Orry Show as we went to universities and colleges all over Canada. But then once Netflix came aboard and the show Trailer Park Boys got on everywhere. Now we brought our show to the States and I've been doing the Cheeseburger Picnic now, I think probably since they around the twenty seventeen or something like that.
Speaker 1: And this is an extremely popular program. A lot of people love this and when you come out and do the tour, you get a good crowd to join you most of the time, don't you.
Speaker 2: Most of the time. Yeah, we've got the best fans going, the fans that like the Trailer Park Boys, you know. And sometimes they come out and they even dress up like there's a bunch of guys with nice tight black t shirts on and muscular guys. They look kind of like Julian from Sunny Vale. And some people will wear crazy loud shirts and tear away dants like Ricky And I've even seen someone dress up as the Green Bastard from Parts on Them, which is yeah, Bubbles Place, the Green Bastard, you know, and his wrestling in his wrestling suits. Well, you know, we've got the best fans going, and it's just hard to believe. You know, those camera guys that's following us around, sometimes they're not supposed to be there, you know. Sometimes they catch us through with things we're not. You know, everyone see me in my friggin underwear for Free States. But I hope to keep the pants on. And in Sue Falls, I don't want to take the boss because I only fight when I take my pants off. You know. So so, but I think I think it should be pretty good.
Speaker 1: Well, and you had mentioned the Green Bastard. A friend of mine was a Green Bastard for Halloween a few years ago, and he's like, I can't believe how many other people knew exactly who I was. And I'm like, of course they would know.
Speaker 2: Who you are. That's great.
Speaker 1: So it's Tuesday, October twenty. First, it's in Sue Falls, South Dakota. I had a place called Bigs Bar on like West twelfth Street, and it's a nice, big facility. There's room for a whole lot of people, and I hope that the place is packed for you. That would be really really nice. And again, thank you for making a pit stop and Sue Falls and all the places you're going. I'm glad you're coming here.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm looking forward to it. I can't wait to eat some cheese. And you know, folks, sometimes I only have my own personal burgers to give vote at the show, So sometimes it's better to have a burger before you come, just to make sure. I mean, I can't drink on an empty stomach, so you know, it's not just the way it goes. But I'm looking forward to It's going to be be tons of fun.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you taking the time to chat with us all about it.
Speaker 2: Sir. All right, you have a good one. Are you going to come to the show?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? I wouldn't miss it. Again. Randy's Cheeseburger Picnic. It's coming up on the twenty first of October. It's a Tuesday night here in Sioux Falls at a place called bigs Bar. I've got a link to all of the information on our Facebook page as well Facebook dot com slash Sue Falls Comedy, so you'll find all the information there. And again we encourage you to get out out and see it. And again, Randy, thanks for your time, sir.
Speaker 2: Thank you have a good day.
Speaker 1: Absolutely again. All of the details can be found at Facebook dot com slash Sue Falls Comedy. Something you Should Know. Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesis GOOLDIRA dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Get a free gold and Silver guide now at Genesis gooldi r a dot com