Speaker 1: I'm productions.
Speaker 2: We are being hynotized people like this, news readers, politicians, teachers, lecturers.
Speaker 3: We are in a country and in a world that is being run by.
Speaker 1: Unbelievably sick people.
Speaker 3: The chasm between what we're told is going on and what he's really going on is.
Speaker 4: Absolutely Oh yeah, dude, basing that one ship.
Speaker 3: It's like we all know what's going down, but no one's saying what happens to the home of.
Speaker 5: The brief.
Speaker 3: Doing this now when no one's talking about it aside.
Speaker 6: Every plase and everybody's just.
Speaker 3: Walking around out in the problem to make up till we're done in the.
Speaker 4: Great but in little may.
Speaker 1: We need to be ready to raise that.
Speaker 7: Welcome to the end of everybody.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, ladies, Jam into another episode of Nephilim Death Squad. I am David Lee Corbo, aka the Raven that is top Lobbsite, the Father of Disinformation. Before we get into today's guest, I would like to remind all of our live viewers that this is a thirty minute preview only. Sometime around the thirty minute mark, will be going live exclusively to Patreon dot com backslash Nephilim Death Squad You can, however, continue watching along and enjoying an ad free viewing experience for free on patreon dot com backslash Nefhlin Death Squad for a limited amount of time. Otherwise, give it a couple of days and the episode will release everywhere else.
Speaker 7: Probably what three days, four days.
Speaker 3: Something like that.
Speaker 1: Top when we feel like it, when.
Speaker 3: We feel like it is really yeah, that's really the thing here coming getting into today's guest, we are joined by rider Lee Ryder. For the audience who may not be familiar with you, where can they find your work?
Speaker 6: Thanks for having me on guys, really appreciate it is looking forward to the conversation. You can find me on raizby Giants, on YouTube and innion all cast platforms, and if you would like to reach out to me personally, you can find me on x at Raised by a Giants eight and on Instagram at Raised by a Giants pod. But yeah, I'm a filmmaker. I'm a director and editor. I have two films on Amazon Prime. I have JFKX Solving The Crime of the Century, which you can watch for free on Amazon Prime, and then my latest documentary, A Clockwork Shining. Kubrick's Odyssey three is also on Amazon Prime. And if you don't like Amazon Prime, and if you think Amazon Prime is promoting free Masonic symbolism in their logo, you can watch the movie on Vimeo as well. So got you some options there.
Speaker 4: Nice, you're man, You're maybe your JFK film is about to take off again if you can get in front of the right eyes. We have some disclosure coming or what they're calling disclosure. Will see what they decided to tell us. But what angle did you take on that film?
Speaker 6: It's unlike anything that anyone has really ever heard before. It takes is basically j It's his theory. And we originally wanted to do the film on Stanley Kubrick first, and then we were like, okay, well Stanley Kubrick film was going to take a lot more money because he had already previously done two movies on Stanley Kubrick, which was A Kubrick's Odyssey one and A Cubric's Odyssey two. He's the originator of Stanley Kubrick, essentially showing that the shining is his confession of faking the moon landing. That's where a lot of people got that idea from was from Jay Widner in those are Cubric's Odyssey films, and they don't give him enough credit for that. They kind of take the idea and then put it out there and throw clips and stuff. But who popularized that was Jay Widner in the movie Room two thirty seven. That's where everyone really heard that movie, well heard that theory. And so JFK Acts is a different take on the assassination of JFK. And I don't want to ruin it for the people that haven't seen it. If you can also watch it on tub as well as free to be, so you can get on it's on Amazon, freeb and s, type in jfkas and you can watch it on there. Or if you got to be on your TV or got the two b opp you just type in Jfkax and you'll find it on there.
Speaker 3: Kubrick, he did this thing that has kind of solidified him as the man with the blueprint for subliminal messaging, or at least he did it to the highest level. You just mentioned that he admitted within the film The Shining that he faked the moon landing. And so we find ourselves on this show bringing him up very often, because whenever you see a piece of media with subliminal messaging in the background. Well, he's always gonna end up being part of the conversation. And recently we did a deep dive on the Santa Baby video by Kim Kardashian, And also we talk quite a bit about the movie White Noise, which is starring Adam Driver. It's a film on Netflix where they're depicting an Ohio train derailment, and the background of that film is rich with storytelling if you pay attention. But we don't really get into Kubrick very much, and sometimes it doesn't dawn on me that the audience might not know what I'm talking about. Something that you take for granted, but it's not on everybody's radars. So I'd love to start picking this at part today, especially when it comes to the shining and clockwork Orange. How can a thing be a movie on one level but have a completely different story in the background. Well, that's what.
Speaker 6: Kubrick was a master doing, was telling the story through the actual filmmaking process. And like we were mentioning before the show started, so many filmmakers now want to give everything away in the exposition of the movie, like long Legs, did you guys see Long Legs with Nicholas Cage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was told to watch Long Legs and I don't know. It was a strange film. What do you make of it?
Speaker 6: It was really good. I loved it up until the last until her mom blows the back out of the head, shoots the doll, and then her spirit or whatever gets released, and then she's laying on the bed and then her mom comes to her and tells her the entire plot of the freaking movie. Yeah, ruins the entire thing. In the same way with Smile Too. Smile Too did the exact same thing, Like we didn't have to be told that all of it was happening in her head. We could have put two and two together whenever she woke up on the stage and then she's the Smile character, like, we would have put two and two together and realized that the entire movie was happening in her head. Like the Smile entity did not have to tell her, this is all happening in your head. These are the problems and the issues with filmmaking nowadays. This is literally all. There's no wonder, there's no mystery, it's just all. And whenever they build up that mystery where you're like, oh man, this is super intrigued. I really like this, and then instead of creating your own ideas and your own theories about the movie, they just tell you exactly what the movie is about. And that's what Kubric never wanted to do. And that's the reason why Kubric never did any interviews. Well, he did very few interviews because he didn't want his interpretation of the movie to be projected onto the audience, because he felt that if he told the audience exactly what the movie was about, then that ends all theory and speculation as to what he might have been trying to say with the movie.
Speaker 3: I wonder if those films performed well in the box office, because it almost seems logical to me that where it will take some time for a Kubric film to potentially find its audience, and that audience are people that like that sort of a thing, right, like that mystery, like that speculation, and like having to think critically. But I think we're being honest, the vast majority of people don't, especially today, right we just everything happened so fast, nobody's got time, and so could it be that they're trying to appeal to a larger audience when they do that, because I would almost I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't perform well in the box office and then became a cult classic after the fact.
Speaker 4: Well I'm reading about it now. So the opening weekend it did just over half a million dollars and then like the domestic total when all of said and done, it was forty four million and worldwide forty seven million. So it started off like people like, what the hell is this shit? And then it just took off. I guess it took his films take a little while to boil over and really think about.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he didn't really have that many large successes whenever they came out. I mean even two thousand and one of Space honestly was kind of trashed critically. But before he did the Shining his movie before that was Barry Linden, and Barry Linden was not a success at all, did not make It was probably Kubrick's worst performing film that ever hit theaters. It was not a critical success, it was not an audience success. And then after Barry Lyndon came out, Kubrick was then offered the Extorcist. He was going to direct the Actorcist and he turned it down, and then they ultimately went to William Freaking, which is the director of the Actressist, and that kind of became, you know, a really big film for Warner Brothers because it's based on a novel and really popular movie. And then it's kind of we sort of theorized in our movie, which there is some evidence for this is that Warner Brothers.
Speaker 5: It was kind of Warner Brothers.
Speaker 6: Idea to give The Shining to Stanley Kubrick to make the movie because they had already had success with adapting a horror novel with William Freaking directing the actressists. So it was probably pushed in Kubrick's way like here take this, because they had a pre published copy of The Shining from Stephen King, and they were like, here, Kubrick, you know kind of you're you're on a downstreak right now. Your last movie did not perform well, so we want you to do an adaptation of Stephen King's The Shining. And a lot of Kubrick's films, he changes things, he doesn't base it off of the novel, and that's what really upset Stephen King. Within The Shining is because Kubrick put his own spin on the adaptation, and then King came in and then made his miniseries on The Shining, which was complete and total dog shit.
Speaker 5: It was not good.
Speaker 6: It was haunted bushes and haunted freaking play swings and like just a god awful disaster. And that's what Kubrick was saying. He was like, yeah, King, you might be a really good you might be able to write really good novels, but you're not a filmmaker. You can't make a good film. And we see evidence of that as Kubrick is making the movie. Kubrick is rewriting the entire movie as he's making it. He's rewriting the script, so he's changing things, He's putting things in there, he's taking things out. He probably submitted a more conducive script Warner Brothers in the beginning to follow it along with King's work so that they would greenlight the movie. No filmmaker is ever going to be writing a script for a film as you're shooting the movie. Unless you want to complete an utter disaster of a movie. You just don't do that.
Speaker 3: What did you think about Doctor Sleep, which is the sequel to the Shining.
Speaker 6: I like Doctor Sleep, but it takes a completely different angle. It's more about like astral projection and out of body experiences and remote viewing and by location, which is a really interesting concept which gets into a lot of the remote viewing and I've done a lot of work into researching the government's remote viewing program, the Stargate. I've had a lot of those people on my show, the official people that were in the program, doctor David Morehouse, Lim Buchanan, Dell Graph. He was their originator that called the coin the term Stargate, Doctor Paul Smith. I've had a lot of them on my channel, and I've done a lot of research into it, and I think that it's a really interesting film. They took a completely different direction, and obviously it's not a cubric film, though they do use a lot of the symbolism, Like they use the carpet from that Kubric used in The Shining. It's there and they take it, take you back to the hotel at the end of the movie, and then it, you know, burns to the ground, which it was originally supposed to burn to the ground at the end of the Shining book. I'm pretty sure that that's what happened at the end of Stephen King's novel The Shining is that the hotel burned to the ground, But Cubrick didn't do that in the first movie, so then they just did it at the end of the movie of Doctor Sleep.
Speaker 5: But I liked it.
Speaker 6: I thought that the acting was good. Hugh McGregor was it. But it has really nothing other than the surface level stuff in Doctor Sleep.
Speaker 3: As a film, Yeah, I found that it didn't connect it. It almost felt like two different movies in a way, where you have that first chunk and then when they go to the hotel, it almost feels like it's you're watching something different in some way because outside of it, it feels like it bears very little resemblance or connection to The Shining except for you know, ew and McGregor's character. But going back to the original film, I've watched some segments of documentaries on it. You can find a lot of people are fascinated. It's kind of the gift that keeps giving, right because there seems to be replay value in it where you can catch something where you didn't see it the first time around, and it seems that people are pretty comfortable with the idea that The Shining is telling two stories in the background. One is, like we said earlier, about the moon landing, and the other is about the genocide of the Native Americans.
Speaker 7: And I don't know if that's true.
Speaker 3: So I'd love to hear your point of view on what is it that Kubrick is trying to express in The Shining.
Speaker 6: Well, that gets really deep, and that's essentially what the entire almost two hour movie is really all about and is really setting out because it's a different theory that no one has ever heard before, no one has ever talked about before, and that is that Stanley Kubrick is essentially telling us about MK Ultra mind control. That's what the entire movie is really about. And it's mind control on many levels. Because that doesn't discount the other theories that are circulating about The Shining, like the faking of the moon landing, because if they did indeed fake the moon landing, that's going to be a giant MK Ultra operation. And then when you look at why do none of the TVs have look like they're plugged into anything in the Shining. They're cordless, they're not, but they're running in the Shining right, So it's like, if he did indeed fake the moon landing, then he's trying to say that what you were watching was fake because the moon landing footage was supposedly broadcasted live everywhere in the world at that time, I think, but mainly in the United States because the United States was the one that was launching the rocket. So if that's what he's trying to say, it's an mk Ultra program on many different layers, but there's so many subtle things like Hubert puts in there, there's so many different continuity errors within the shining that really doesn't make any sense unless he is trying to break the psyche of the viewer. As the viewer is watching the movie, and as Jack Torrence is also starting to go deeper and deeper into this MK Ultra program and getting his psyche split, he's subliminally trying to get the audience to have their psyche split, to have them start to question their reality subliminally by things disappearing or reappearing, or moving around the screen, or being there in one shot, disappearing in the.
Speaker 5: Next shot, or being there earlier.
Speaker 6: In the movie and not being there later in the movie. So those are some of the subliminal techniques. It's to disorient the audience, as he's also disorienting the characters within the movie. But there's there's so many different things. Like the first time that we meet Wendy and Danny in the movie, Wendy's reading the book by J. D. Salinger called Ketcher in the Rye. And I'm sure you guys are familiar with the book. Ketcher and the Ryot has been associated with two major assassinations within a year of the release of The Shining, So Kubrick had this book in his movie a year before both assassinations of John Lennon and the attempted assassination on Ronald Reagan, and where both books were found at the scene, and they've been related to an mk Ultri style Manchurian candidate assassination. Kubrick had this book in his movie and Wendy is reading it a year before both of these assassinations.
Speaker 3: It begins to suggest that, I mean, obviously, if you are recruited to help fake the moon landing, then you might be keen to other information or plans, right, That's kind of what happens or the implications of that idea and it seems like the elite, for lack of a better term, they regard Kubrick pretty highly. It seems that they celebrate his ability to do this sort of a thing, to ingrain his media with these symbols that tell a story. We were watching the Kim Kardashian video and in it there is a scene where I actually have it right here. I don't know if you want to bring this image up top, give me one second, but there is an homage to the shining and we've got this image here. If you bring that up, you can see on the right side there is that sort of a mascot down along hallway and he's being you know, molested in one way, shape or form by two men. And this is also the same thing that you see in Jared Leto's thirty Seconds to Mars video, the Kill, which is arguably one of their more successful songs. I would say thirty seconds to Mars that's probably like maybe their number one hit, and the entire hit too. Was it their first hit, And I think that was the moment that really launched Jared Leto into the stratosphere as far as being you know, a Hollywood icon goes. And so that entire music video is one big short or not big, you know, but it's a It's a Kubrick film in many ways. It's done like the Shining. The whole thing is an homage to the Shining. And when I see that, especially when we're talking about Jared Leto, Hollywood elite, Kim Kardashian, you know, Hollywood elite also probably a witch. These people, I think they they guard Kubrick pretty highly.
Speaker 6: Then when you look at Jared Leto, he owns Lookout Mountain Air Force Base in Laurel Canyon in Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Duzzy, come on, man, that's crazy.
Speaker 6: And you look at Lookout Mountain. You look at the overlook. There used to be a hotel that sat on the grounds of where the Lookout Mountain Air Force Base is. That was called the Lookout Hotel, and that hotel burnt to the ground in the early nineteen hundreds. Then at the end of Stephen King's novel and at the end of Doctor Sleep, the overlook burns to the ground.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, so you Lookout Overlook.
Speaker 6: You got all those connections there and then all these high ranking there were so many films that was made at Lookout Mountain Air Force that we don't even know about to this very day, like thousands of films. There was more films that were made up there Lookout Mountain Air Force Base than was made all of Hollywood up until that point. Several people had high ranking clearance for it. Major Hollywood actors had high ranking clearance. This is where all of the nuclear bomb testing footage was filmed up there on miniature sets. Was that Lookout Mountain Air Force Base. Marilyn Monroe, Carrie Grant, James Stewart, all these, Ronald Reagan, they all had top secret security clearance for this Lookout Mountain Air Force Base on top of the Lower Canyon, right outside of Hollywood, And no one knows exactly what they were doing up there, but it is factual that that's where the nuclear testing bombs were filmed. They weren't real bombs that were being dropped and filmed. They were being filmed on miniature sets and they were being filmed at Lookout Mountain Air Force Base out of Hollywood and Laurel Canyon.
Speaker 1: Right I might be locate. Oh I'm sorry, go ahead, tap yeah, I'm gonna jump the gun here. Why do you think they have to tell you?
Speaker 4: Because we're describing in multiple, multiple ways how his movie is pointing to events in the future in the past, but like, why why even bother telling the general public in this way?
Speaker 6: Well, because I think that it's super cryptic, and I think that it's like kind of an homage to the other people that are in the know, like, oh, hey, this is what we did, and if someone that knows about it sees it, then they'll be clued in on the clues to it. It's essentially them just playing playing with people. That's what I personally think. I don't even think it has anything to do with predictive programming or anything. I think it's them just like sitting back and they're a giant freaking dust star, rocking chairs and having a good life of.
Speaker 3: It's like when you're de see like if you ever did something you played a trick on somebody and you and your homie were in on the trick and somebody else was the unwilling participant, and you might look over and like give your buddy a nod, right because you're in on it. It's it's uh, I guess it could be. I look at these things like they could be a form of communication. This is this is an interesting catch. Just this morning, I believe it was just this morning from Red Pill Drifter. It says, I'm sure you understand what the cages are depicting in Toy Story three. What's also strange is that they would give a nod to Stanley Kubricks the shining on the camera and if you zoom in, which I can't zoom in, it looks like it says overlook H two three seven. So I mean, it's Toy Story And I don't even have an answer for that one. I don't know why. I don't know why you would go through the trouble of putting that little detail in Toy Story.
Speaker 7: It could just be an animator having fun.
Speaker 3: But that's a very lazy answer that I kind of not a big fan of that. It's a lot of it is just like, oh, animators are having fun. Right, That's the same thing when it comes to Disney putting all these strange, sumbliminal messages in their backgrounds. But when you see that, I mean, do you think that that is another one of these films just paying homage.
Speaker 6: Well, I brought up a thing down here on the bottom that is another Toy Story thing that shows the exact carpet. Oh wow, what's going on there? And the Overlook Hotel?
Speaker 7: What the hell is that about?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Huh, Well, apparently the director of Toy Story is a really big Stanley Kubrick fan and a huge Shining fan, and he collects all the memorabilia and is like really big into it. The director is actually of Toy Story is actually the guy that funded the movie Room two thirty seven that has all the theories in it.
Speaker 3: When you so in the have you seen the Santa Baby video with Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 6: I watched it once and just to see what the hype was about, but I really didn't analyze it to the degree that you guys probably have.
Speaker 3: Well, in one scene, there is a girl. She's in a cheerleader's outfit. She's got a sort of a boulder cap and it's covering one eye, and on her chest is blatantly the A from Clockwork Orange same colors and everything, and then of course her her cheerleader outfit is keeping the same color theme. And we went in heavily. I mean, look when I see that, to me, I go, oh, they're trying to tell you that it's not about what's happening in the foreground. It's what's about happen, It's about what's happening in the background. And I think another great example of that is something that I've talked about on the show before. There's a film called White Noise. There was a time a few years ago where we had that train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio, and at the same time we had a Chinese balloon spy balloon is what we've dubbed it since then, traveling from the northwest all the way to the southeast of America kind of diagonally. And so that film is, you know, it takes place in the nineteen eighties. It stars Adam Driver, and in it a train derailment happens in Ohio. It turns out that a lot of the people in the film, a lot of the actors, were locals from East Palestine. And on the surface, if you watch the film for some reason, the dialogue is captivating and it's well shot, and all of the actors are likable, But if you really pay attention, they're not really saying anything. They're not explaining the situation, and there's no narrative that's really unfolding in the dialogue. But if you look at the background, there's a narrative, and that narrative is UFOs. There's TVs in the background, there's news reports running UFOs are landing. You'll see newspapers occasionally about UFO sightings. And this theme continues all throughout the film. And it's fascinating because in real life, two weeks later after this film's release, a train derails, and of course, before we knew it was a spy balloon or whatever the hell it was, we were speculating wildly as to whether or not it was a UFO. And at that same time, there were reports coming from a bunch of different countries Canada, Uruguay, China and a few others claiming to have either seen UFOs or have shot them down. And those reports went away and there was nothing ever made about them. But that was our backdrop while we had a train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio.
Speaker 7: So, I mean, I don't even know really what to make of that.
Speaker 3: You know, you start to ask these questions, is this revelation of the method, Is this elites communicating back and forth? Have you seen that film? Do you have any thoughts on that?
Speaker 6: I have not seen the film. I wanted to watch it, but I just got it was one of those things where I started it. I normally watch a movie until the very end, but I started it and it was really late and it was not picking up speed at all, and I didn't really know what was going on because I don't really like to watch previews or trailers and movies, because that's another problem, is the trailers give away so much about the movie. Yeah, and I didn't know anything about it. I didn't know what it was really about or you know, what was going on within the movie, and it was just seemed like really slow. But I'll definitely have to go back and check it out. But there's another movie that's called White Noise that came out in like the early two thousands that is like a horror movie. So that's whenever you first said White Noise, I was like, Oh, that old early two thousands horror movie. But Kubrick has been known to like, there's been several things throughout Kubrick's career that it's kind of like what you're talking about with art imitating reality or reality imitating art. That's a common theme throughout Kubrick's entire film just like what I was mentioning with Ketcher in the Rye. He has the book Catcher in the Rye in his movie a year before both of the assassinations, the one a real assassination on the Beatle John Lennon and then the attempted assassination on Ronald Reagan. But before that was Lolita. So the movie Lolita is a very touchy film that deals with you know, pedophilia essentially of a really young girl and uhs a thirteen year old girl. But it turns out that the exact same thing that the movie is about is actually happening to the main actor of the movie in real life on the set with Qubrick's production manager. And she's essentially the things that she's acting about is really happening to her in real life from Kubrick's production manager. And yeah, it's like it's just this common thing with cubrics and also with the clockwork Orange. Whenever that movie came out, crime rose like heavily. There was literally newspaper articles.
Speaker 5: There was like the clockwork.
Speaker 6: Orange gangs, the clockwork Orange murderers, like and there. It was eventually pulled from a lot of other countries, especially in the uk Kubrick pulled the film because it was inciting violence in real life. And then when you look at The Shining as well, and the things how Cubrick was treating Shelley Duvall on the set of The Shining, which essentially ruined Shelley do entire career. She was never really the same. She did a few other acting things, but was never really as big as you know, The Shining and these other Popeye that she was in before. It kind of wrecked her entire career. And that was due to the abuse, the mental abuse, and sometimes like wouldn't really call it physical abuse because he never really physically abused her, but he would tell the people on the set not to tend to her, not listen, don't listen to her, don't tend to her needs, and like pretty much verbally abusing her a lot. And that's like a common thing with like what happens in MK ultra programs. It's like the thing that you want to do the most is psychologically break them down, to fracture their mind. So therefore you can put and you would use the excuse as you know, well, I'm just trying to get a good performance out of her. Because obviously Kubrick did not think that she was that great of an actor, which is a solid excuse, but you're also using these types of techniques on her that is like verbati in what would be being done in some sort of mind control operation, and it essentially.
Speaker 5: Wrecked and ruined her career afterwards. And she just passed.
Speaker 6: Away last year. And we actually have a title screen at the end of our movie and you know, in memory of Chello Duval. But yeah, she became like a wreck after.
Speaker 1: I remember she was.
Speaker 6: On Doctor Phil and like that Doctor Phil's series whenever he had her on is like brutal.
Speaker 4: I remember hearing the scene, you know, he was Johnny that that scene. They did it over one hundred times. I think it has a Guinness Guinness World Book record or something for a scene, that one scene that was filmed the most.
Speaker 1: And it's like.
Speaker 4: That's the peak of the movie right where he's like about to murder ax murder you and he's been torturing you this entire time, and he finally gets in and it's just like here's Johnny to make somebody relive that. Yeah, is fucking brutal man.
Speaker 7: You imagine that doing it enough eventually.
Speaker 1: You could be becoming real to you.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, it becomes That's what I was gonna say. It becomes real to you.
Speaker 6: You want to see something really interesting real quick. So this, Oh yeah, whenever Jack goes through the whenever he breaks down the before he sticks his head and he says, here's Johnny. You only see him break down one side of the quarter panel of the door, right, It's only on the right side, and he sticks his head through and says, here's Johnny. But then whenever Hollerin shows up in the snowmobile at the hotel and he turns around, both sides of the quarter panel of the door have been broken down.
Speaker 3: Why is this done to create a certain effect on the audience or is there is there maybe a coded mess? What do you yea do people?
Speaker 4: Do you think people even recognize when they're seeing it or is it just like their subconscious psyche like being fucked with.
Speaker 6: I think it's subconsciously, because I mean, define this stuff. You have to watch the movie so many times and like go through like frame by frame by frame to see a lot of this stuff that is there, and that's just one of them. Like there's like there's like at least sixty or seventy. Gee, these subtle things that change and move throughout the Shining that is one hundred percent obvious. It makes absolutely no sense as to why Qubria, why this would be done. I mean, this has to pass through so many people's hands, Like he has an entire team working for him. So if he would have made a mistake, which is probably highly unlikely because Kubrick is a perfectionist, he gets all the details right. So if it doesn't, if it passes by him, it also has to pass by several other people. Like there's another one that's really crazy. Let me try and pull this one up. This one, this one is one that not many people have ever seen, and it's so blatantly obvious. And so whenever Hallarin is giving a tour to Wendy and Danny in the beginning of the movie, he this first room is the freezer room, right, so it goes the freezer room and then the storage room, which the storage room is really interesting because it plays a heavy role later on in the Shiny onever Wendy is dragging Jack's body into the storage room. But it sounds like Hollarin says a story room. But Anyway, this is the first room that Hallarin shows Wendy and Danny. He opens it up. You see where the door handle is. It's on the right side of the door. Ye yeah, okay, So this the bottom panel here is them exiting that same room, and you see where the handle is on the the door is now on the left side.
Speaker 1: It's not even in the same place.
Speaker 6: It's not even in the same place. There's two completely different places. The entire background is completely different.
Speaker 4: Let me say something real quick, and this is nothing to do with the shining. I let my kids watch some shows. I'm careful what they watch, and I was like, Bluey, it seems okay. I like the message of the I don't know if you have kids, and I know this is the craziest side, but I was like, Bluey seems fine. And they my daughter's learning to spell. So she goes on YouTube and she writes Bluey. And of course you're not necessarily going to get full episodes. You're going to get other things about Bluey, sometimes people making their own Bluey things, sometimes playing with toys. This one turned out to be a deep dive into blue It's the fucking craziest thing. And my kids are sitting there watching this for about five minutes before I look and I said, what the hell are you guys looking at?
Speaker 1: And it's just some dude.
Speaker 4: He's like, well, here are the inconsistencies with the show, Bluey, and it's riddled with them things just like this. And he's like, look at the father Bingo as he sits here, but in the next frame something is off, and he's like, it shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Be that way.
Speaker 4: This is a strange oversight anyway, And I'm watching this and it's just one after another after another. I'm like, this fucking show is riddled with these things. And then I started thinking the same thing. I'm like, I understand animation to a certain level. I'm a graphic artist, but I'm like, to get that wrong, you would have had to intentionally design and draw a whole nother set, because it doesn't this makes sense to get this one detail. This is an asset that you would reuse in the same spot always to redo. It is like intentional, and that's what they did. I was like, get the fuck out of here, man. I'm like, now I can't show my kids Bluey. It's crazy.
Speaker 7: I was watching YouTube with my son and all of a sudden.
Speaker 3: The next video that popped up that was recommended to him was ipet goat.
Speaker 7: Two, which is like super good Z.
Speaker 3: That was recommended to him, And so I was able to sit down with my son for the first like you know, I mean, you end up pausing so much and then and then and you know, establishing what all these symbols mean, and a lot of it goes over my head. But I'm still trying to explain to my son, like, look, this is what he's nine years old. I'm just ruining him. This is what symbols convey. These are all the different meanings. And this is why it's a more effective form of communication than spoken word, because one symbol can have so many meanings and in conjunction with other symbols, there's a never ending, you know, amount of branches you can go on.
Speaker 7: But we were talking to Dave Snedeker, who used to.
Speaker 3: Be a Hollywood guy, and oh yeah, one of the things that he highlighted was like, you.
Speaker 4: Hold on, wait, before you get into that, let's let the people know because we're well past thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thirty nine minutes. We gave them ten extra minutes, guys, We are now cutting the stream to YouTube rumble elsewhere. If you want to continue watching along, head on over to patreon dot com backslash Nephlin Death Squad. You can sign up for the free tier if you'd like and continue enjoying an ad free experience and listening along with this conversation. Otherwise, give it a few days and the episode will release in its entirety.
Speaker 7: Bye bye, So Snedeker.
Speaker 3: One of the things that he highlights is that, you know, in filmmaking, what's the what's the word continuity? I think it's continuity. So so it's so important to have continuity from one scene to the next scene. In other words, if it's a cloud, it's if it's an overcast sky in one shot and the next shot is still in that.
Speaker 4: This one's gonna blow your mind, dude when he tells you this shit.
Speaker 3: What the uh? What I tell about the yeah, dude. So basically what he does is that's the the anchor point. It's like, look, you're looking for continuity from one scene to the next. If the watches on the left wrist in one scene, it had better be on the left wrist in another scene. If there is overcast in one scene, and and the camera switches, a frame switches, it had still better be overcast, which he explained sometimes that's the reason why they're in a rush to get these because it's weather dependent, right, you need that. Everybody knows continuity is is incredibly important. So for somebody like Kubert to deviate from that is is, you know, strange, what are you trying to do here? But what he shows us is that in Joe Biden's inauguration there is really grotesque examples of of you know, non continuity from one moment to the next. In fact, he shows us this video where where Hunter Biden is standing in one place and the scene switches or the frame switches, and he's completely in a different location. Oh, you actually have it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me see. Okay, I think this is a scene. Yeah, so he's on uh, he should be on this side. And this is filmed live right allegedly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then when the scene switches because he walks off right or something like that.
Speaker 1: It's like a crossfade that goes.
Speaker 3: On cross fade and then it goes and then he's in a completely different location. That's not it yet, this is it. He's going to walk away and then they'll cross fade and then Hunter Biden is a completely different location.
Speaker 4: So he steps down. He should be on the left of Joe as he steps down. Now here's the here's a crossfade. Well he's talking, he's.
Speaker 3: Talking through it. Boom boom boom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is great. This is really great TV that we're showing people.
Speaker 3: You really want to watch this one, all right, not a listening one. Watch it and then.
Speaker 4: See boom, so as show him he's on the he's on the wrong side of Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Is basically what's going on here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I forget which moment it is, but but either way that that is Needteker and he, like I said, used to be a filmmaker. And so when when we're saying here that it's not sloppy, like all these things are done on purpose, there's somebody who they pay a lot of money to put every single thing in the background in a very particular way, very particular, you know what I mean. It's like set designers get paid a lot. It's a very important thing to them. This is not something that you would just overlook. And then you said writer that there's like upwards of like seven instances or seventy instances of this, like that's not an accident at all, and then you have to ask the question, what on earth is Kubrick trying to express by these inconsistencies.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would, I have to absolutely agree. I mean, the way that you could get away with that with the Hunter Biden thing is if you just flipped the video to the opposite direction, so you could just irritate. Yeah, you could just mirrored it or like turn it around, but I'm not sure. I'd have to look into that one more. But yeah, the Shining is completely just riddled with all of these inconsistencies, continuity errors, earlier setups in the movie for things that are being paid off later on in the movie, like whenever the doctor comes to visit Danny, Danny's lane on a Teddy Bear, there's teddy bear freaking paintings on the wall to overlook hotel, and then later on whenever Wendy's She's essentially been traumatized because Wendy hasn't been gotten to the degree that Danny and Jack are at because the reason that Danny has his ability is to be able to do anything is because of the abuse that he's suffered by Jack, and this is explained in the beginning of the movie between the doctor Wendy, and Wendy that comes to visit.
Speaker 5: Them in their apartment in Boulder.
Speaker 6: The doctor asked her when when did these When did he start showing these types of signs? When did he start having these issues or these problems, because they're calling.
Speaker 5: Them problems and they're not really the problems there.
Speaker 6: He's essentially being able to remote view and like see events that are going to happen in the future is essentially what it is. And she's like, well, when did he start experiencing this kind of stuff? And then Wendy says, well, it wasn't long after Jack had hurt Danny's arm. Essentially, that's not the exact verbatim words, I'm paraphrasing it, but he started experiencing these problems whenever Jack injured Danny's arm. And then Jack later on admits that to Lloyd the bartender. He first off he says, oh, well, I didn't touch him, and then he was like, oh, maybe I had, Maybe I got him one time, but it was an accident. It was four and amn years ago, which is another there's dialogue continuity errors as well, because Wendy says in the movie that Jack had been sober since the time that he had hurt Danny's arm, and then Jack says that it was I think he says that it was three or four years ago, so it didn't make any sense because Jack had only been sober for five months. So it's a dialogue air. And there's other dialogue airs as well in the movie. There's one with Grady, which is the theory that there's two different Grady's in the movie, but one that I didn't even catch that was brought up whenever we had Mark Devlin on the show, because Mark Devlin's in the documentary. We have Kathy O'Brien, which is MK Ultra Mind Control Survivor. We have Joe Otwell, which is an author and a researcher. We have Mark Devlin, which is an author and researcher in his delved into the music industry. That we have Walter Bosley, which is a a FOSI former Air Force intelligence agent. They're all in the movie, including me and uh and Jay Wider. But Mark, brought up in our interview is the reason why Grady's name changes throughout the movie. So whenever Jack is sitting down for the interview with Ollmen. Allmend says that, uh, he says Grady, he says his full name. Sorry, I'm blinking on the exact name that he calls him.
Speaker 5: He says, uh, fuck.
Speaker 6: So later Grady calls himself Delberg Grady. So Jack has seen Delbur Grady. Don't I know you from somewhere. I've seen you around the hotel before. I've seen your pictures on the wall, But we've never seen any picture of Delburg Grady. But there was actually a scene that was cut out of the movie of the Shining that Stanley Kubrick actually filmed, which was Jack whenever he went down into the basement, he found a scrap book of all the events that had happened up at the Overlook Hotel. So that's like a scene that was cut out, which didn't make any sense because he says that he had seen Delbert Grady's picture around the hotel, and the only way that he would have seen that picture is if he would have found the scrap book that was in the basement, which was the scene that was cut out. So there's remnants of that scene still being in there. Later on in the movie whenever they're in the bathroom, and then before.
Speaker 1: It there's a reason, so he had a different name in the book.
Speaker 4: It's not the same name from the Stephen King book. I think it was Delbert, and then it's Charles in one version for whatever reason, and then it does it's a weird slip, right, like they kind of like forget that they did that.
Speaker 6: That's right, it was Charles, Charles Grady. Whenever Allman was saying talking to Jack, he said, the former caretaker, Charles Grady, we had up here, ordered his his wife and his two daughters. And then later whenever Jack and Grady is in the in the bathroom and just cleaning the alcohol off of Jack's blazer, he refers to himself as Delbert Grady.
Speaker 4: Delbert is his name in the book. If because I love Stephen King, I hate his politics. I think he's a huge homo, but I just really like his writing The Dark Tower or whatever.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 4: Remember it's Delbert in the book and it's Charles. So yeah, it's like they so they they intentionally he goes through the trouble of changing this guy's name for really no reason, because it's not even a real character in this in this uh play, in this book or movie and then accidentally like what would be the term mandela affecting himself Like.
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't get it.
Speaker 3: It's almost like a Mandela effect.
Speaker 1: It's extremely jarring for anybody who is.
Speaker 3: If he is creating all these inconsistencies in the hopes that someone would notice, And if you notice, then you might start looking for more inconsistencies. And to your point, writer, it seems to be riddled with them. And then if you're looking for those things and you're no longer paying attention to the story, well then you might pick up on the other one. So do you think it's a form of like breadcrumbs left for the viewer so that you will be cued.
Speaker 7: Into the idea that something else is happening.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a because whenever I was making the movie, I originally wanted to make the movie, and I was watching the Shining over and over and over again, and I wasn't really privy to any of the other theories surrounding the Shining Stars. Just watching the movie over and over and over again, I'm trying to figure out and see things that maybe no one had ever seen before. And I believe that I did find things that no one had ever seen before in the background of the Gold Room. Hold on, let me try and okay, we're on we're on on sunsory platform, right. Oh yeah, okay, so if you want to screenshore.
Speaker 1: This, oh that's right here.
Speaker 6: So in the background of the Gold Room.
Speaker 5: Whenever uh, they're being.
Speaker 6: Walked through elementals giving them a tour of the Gold Room, there's a fucking Nazi swastika in the background of the Gold Room on the wall.
Speaker 1: Nazis love their symbology, dude.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and where did where did mind control in the MK Ultra start?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's a shame that the Nazis get lumped in with racism and like like politics, because like they really do shine with their occult symbolism and and that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: There ties to me and feto me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody's everybody's mad because they're they're they're racism, Like you should be mad because they're occultists and yeah, and they're clearly trying to do something pretty nefarious.
Speaker 4: I mean, you're like channeling channeling ancient Atlanians and shit like that. No problem, But did you hear about how they felt about the Blacks, like all right, it's like that's not good.
Speaker 3: We're missing it. We're missing it here. Yeah, I see this. I mean I wonder if why do.
Speaker 4: You think, why do you think he put it here? Because for me, it's like it's got to be the occult symbolism of the Nazis, Like he's paying respect to these these dudes who are looking for you know, uh, this the spear of destiny that killed Jesus or that you know, poked him inside.
Speaker 3: Because it could be a nod to that, that MK ultra. I mean, that's that's where it got its roots in very many ways. And this is what you're doing. I mean you're literally doing that to the actress in real time, right, You're you're manipulating her via trauma. And so yeah, I mean maybe maybe that's what it is.
Speaker 6: I think that it was one hundred percent house to do with a nod to the the MK ultra programs that were started in in Nazi Germany during that time. I mean there's other things as well that revolve around this. Whenever Jack is in the gold Room and he's talking to Lloyd the bartender, there's a lady that walks past that has like this this outline of a bloody handprint that's on her ass. Not people have said that this is I was the first person to see this. I was the only person that ever pointed this and pointed this out like two years ago with Jay Winer on my show, before we even met our documentary. It looks like exactly, that's exactly what it is. Tom Hanks and the Wilson volleyball, the four fingerprint thing. You can look into freaking Tom Hanks and see all the weird ship that he's been into, and then you know.
Speaker 1: You go back to that, Yeah, yeah, there it is.
Speaker 3: And then what do you suggest that that that that bloody handprint is is actually representative of one in particular torture victim, a child who would have been, you know, the recipient of just horrifying things in an Epstein esque kind of a scenario. Uh. And and they even allege that people like Ellen DeGeneres and I think Jay z and and a few others pay homage to that moment. You'll see this this bloody handprint face thing and a lot of things, and they'll wear it on a sweater and there's resemblance. It's not quite the same thing, but it does bear resemblance. It's a face and it's it's bloodied. I've also seen it blown up as artwork, I think in like Jay Z's house or somebody like that. I think even maybe Tony Podesta. So I mean, yeah, this this all becomes I mean, that just got real messy, real quick.
Speaker 6: It did. And that's one of the first things that that I had seen while I was watching the movie that no one else had ever brought up or ever noticed before. And and with anything.
Speaker 7: Too, like now that you see it's blatant.
Speaker 6: Yeah, with anything that you first discovered, there's always people that's gonna come out and try and say that's not what it is because they're jealous that they're when they didn't see it first, right, They're like, oh, that's not that's it's just a part of the dross that's just made into the dress. Well, regardless if it's a part of the dress, were made into the dress. Cuba put this costume designer to put a freaking the shape of a bloody handprint on the back of this woman's dress and it just happens to be on her ass, Like, right, weren't her asses?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but give me a break, great catch, great catch. Yeah, I mean I mean as soon as you pointed it out, that's where my mind went straight to the Wilson volleyball. And like I said, it, it gets messy because the implications of that are are massive. When did Castaway come out? So when if this thousand I believe two thousand, and when did The Shining come out?
Speaker 6: Nineteen eighty?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: This is as a very long game.
Speaker 3: It's a game. It really.
Speaker 4: It makes me think though, like like damn, like as as we're uncovering, like you did it, when did your documentary about this release.
Speaker 6: Release last year? Released the day before the election.
Speaker 4: It's almost like almost fifty years fifty they've been Yeah, I mean other people have been talking about it, of course, but.
Speaker 3: You know, but I was saying to writer earlier, like Kubrick Films, The Shining in particular is like, you know, you think about a video game and its replay value. This film has replay value and it just keeps giving.
Speaker 6: It does it keeps giving and giving and giving it. There's a movie that doesn't doesn't stop giving.
Speaker 3: And it's in that way you look at Cubric and it's like he's a he's a master.
Speaker 6: He's a master, he's a master filmmaker, and he can slide things in there that people won't notice.
Speaker 5: For years and years and years.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, I mean to the fact that we can still watch the movie and find new things within the movie that no one has ever seen before. Because that was going to be that was my hurdle, right, because I wasn't going to make the movie if I was just going to be rehashing everyone's previously established theories, right. And as I was watching it, this was the first thing that I seen. And then I seen the swastika in the background of the gold room. And then the one thing that people really bring up a lot, but they've misinterpreted is this photo right here. So whenever Danny is in the games room and you're throwing darts at the dartboard, he turns around and he sees the two little girls, which is the twins. There's a lot of eleven symbolism.
Speaker 5: In the movie.
Speaker 6: There's elevens everywhere. You got the twins right here that are representing the eleven. You got the double doors behind them that's also presenting the love in pretty much all the doors in the entire hotel are two doors. There are two double doors eleven the.
Speaker 7: Light writer that Stranger Things.
Speaker 3: The main character is eleven, and that is a trauma based mk ultra you know, mind control entities on the other side of the veil kind of a situation.
Speaker 6: That's exactly right.
Speaker 1: What's even stranger to is that?
Speaker 4: I mean, if you want to get real, like supernatural with it, Eleven they referred to or as l and that's like an abbreviation of elohem, which would be full if anything, from fallen angels to God the Creator. So yeah, it's man, it's this shiic goes super deep, super super deep.
Speaker 3: It's the nine to eleven thing too, right, I mean they it's everywhere the buildings were they had names. Actually, each individual tower had a name. They were considered like twins. It was I forget exactly how that went, but yeah, that so, I mean that eleven symbolism was done to us on nine eleven two.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the twin Towers, the twins in this movie, the double Doors lives looking like Eleven's like, it's it's insane whenever you look at all the eleven types of symbolism within the Shining But this poster on the wall that's in the background. People have pointed this all. This wasn't something that I had seen. Others have pointed out this poster before, but they got the meaning of what the poster actually is wrong, and they think that it's referring to the They they look at the poster and they see the ski this guy and the ski looks like you're skiing or whatever, and they bring but also they think that it looks like a menotaur, which you have like the famous Cubrick stairs that are prominent in his movies. You had it in a clockwork Orange where Alex was doing you know that stare that they do where they bring the rye, they nod their head down and they what's their eyes up?
Speaker 1: Sampouku i or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's where you could see the whites of their eyes on the bottom predominantly.
Speaker 6: Yes, And that's also in full metal jacket. That's in the Shining Cubrit does.
Speaker 3: It all the time as well. Trump did it, and obviously the painting of Lucifer is one of the more famous examples of that. I forget who painted that. I don't know if it was DaVinci or Michelangel or whatever, but he is doing this kind of like you know, it's it's indicative of like vengeance or something like that.
Speaker 6: So when you take this poster for what it actually means and you analyze.
Speaker 5: The word monarchy, you have monarch.
Speaker 6: Mk ultra right right right, so exactly, so you have you have monarch mk ultra. You have Jack writing out over and over and over again the same phrase, and Windy comes in and finds it, and then Jack's then triggered to do violence and try and murder his family after that, which is a psychic driving technique that is done where they would basically imprint. It's a famous technique that was developed in Canada that they would take a looped audio message into a room and have the subject or the patient listen to the looped audio message over and over and over again, so then it just gets stuck in their head. So that's what they're doing to Jack. They're essentially making him write the same thing over and over and over again. And we see evidence of that with sir Han. Sirhan which assassin was said to us assassinated RFK. He did the same thing over and over and over again in his notebook rfkmist die rfkm ustye over and over and over again. And Jack is doing his own version of that same exact technique, which a psychic driving. He's all working, no play makes Jack a doll boy. All work and no play makes Jack a doll boy. It's the same exact technique. And then when Windy comes in and sees it, he's just he's not really writing a novel, He's just writing the same words over and over and over again. He then becomes he gets triggered. Yeah mk Ultramanchurian style candidate. Trigger that makes him want to murder Wendy and Danny.
Speaker 3: The image on the poster reminds me of like the kind of the Lucifer, the morning Star, the light bearer, the Promethean kind of a situation. It's like this man carrying the light, but all these things, there's spells at the end of the day. I mean, you were talking before about how you know, not only are they doing this to the actress while they're going through it, but also it's is that clockwork orange is having this effect wherever it's playing that suddenly, you know, violence is happening around the areas where it's released, to the point where they even remove it from the UK. That to me, sounds just like at some point the music industry hijacked.
Speaker 7: Predominantly black music.
Speaker 3: I mean, obviously it's happened, but with hip hop in particular, it wasn't always like this. Violence adduled sort of like drug use, gang banging, disrespect to women, that kind of a thing. It didn't used to be that when it first happened. And then it seems like at some point you can speculate as to why it's a prison industrial complex trying to create a situation we're going to end up imprisoning more black people because they get paid, or or the crack epidemic right funding, the Iran contra wars, all these things doesn't really matter. What eventually happens is let's just put it in the most generous light possible. They realize that violence, drug use, and things of that nature sell very well, and so then what happens is their artists start pushing that because look, if you're a record label, like you got Talent, Kid, you just got to change your messaging.
Speaker 7: We know what works.
Speaker 3: And then eventually what happens is where the art form used to be a reflection of the culture, it then mirrors itself back and the culture becomes a product of the art form. So where the art form is now pushing out into the world violence and you know, women abuse and drug usage and glorifying like being in prison and things like that, then the culture starts to emulate it.
Speaker 7: So it becomes this like feedback loop.
Speaker 3: And if you can do that to an entire community of people and hijack a culture like that, well then maybe you could do that with like world events. Maybe if you could embed your plans for what's going to happen in the future and enough of your media and aim that at people, maybe somehow there's this exchange back and we can kind of manifest these things. It's spellcraft, it's just not in the way that we think about spellcraft when you think about I don't know, like the way children's cartoons or something presents it.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of that too, with like double speak within the community the you know, where people will mention one thing but they mean something completely different, but the audience and the people that are listening have a different interpretation. And I think that it's a surface level when they actually mean something, you know, I mean, look at the alien invasion stuff. I mean, how long have people been talking about an alien invasion. Well, we had an alien invasion. It happened in twenty twenty, Biden, let it happen. It came across our borders. When you're in another country, you're considered an alien. If I were to go to any other country right now, and I'm not a citizen of that country, I'm an alien. I'm an alien there. I am foreign to that country, I am not from there. So we have this crisis where everyone's talking about, you know, the big alien invasion, and then you know, Trump comes in and is like, well, let's deport all these people back to where they're from. So Trump came in and defeated the freaking aliens. Dude, it's it's it's mind it's word magic, mind fuckery. Well, it's all that it is.
Speaker 4: Reagan said like, oh, if we wanted to have some kind of like world government, we would it would take something like an alien invasion. Never thought about it among those lines.
Speaker 3: Well, sometimes it is a very literal though, And by that I mean like people have pretty well established that before nine to eleven happened, we were just constantly absorbing media that was about the towers getting attacked. It and it showed up in so many different ways, you know, all the way from like the Simpsons to I don't know, whatever you name the show. And in hindsight, Hindsight's twenty twenty, we can look back and be like, now that the towers are gone, this magazine is really strange, or this episode of this show is really strange, or this film or this you know whatever. And we ended up finding that there was a lot of it. And so I don't know what purpose that serves you. You can only kind of speculate, but it's it seems like on some level it's communications with those in the know. On another destroyed, it's because the towers are gonna get destroyed. And then sometimes maybe it's it's a little bit different where you know your alien analogy works.
Speaker 4: Right, I see you're about to pull up another another uh still here, But I wanted to say before I forget the eleven stuff. Crowley, that's like big in Thalima. I think the do as that will will be the whole of the law. Like He's like made sure it had eleven words in it. Eleven was like a divine number to the you know, to Thelema, to Crowley, and yes, Crowley ice, and.
Speaker 1: It's also shows up in Kabala.
Speaker 4: It's something like uh in their uh sort of numerology, it means uh. It's the space. It's this supernatural space between like human understanding and this like esoteric world. That's what they that's what they thought eleven was.
Speaker 3: So it also has something to do with like the Pillars of Solomon in some way. There's these two pillars I'm reading it here made of bronze that stood in front of the entrance to Solomon's temple in Jerusalem. And then it's like on nine to eleven, who took out that gigantic insurance claim. Uh, I know, I know the Solomon Brothers had something to do. Their name gets brought up or that name gets brought up in the nine to eleven situation. Here. Let me see if I can find it.
Speaker 6: Solomon makes me think of solomonca from Breaking Bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just yes, Okay, Solomon Brothers was building seven, the Solomon Brothers building. Okay, so you know the Pillars of Solomon, the Solomon Brothers. Yeah, this is there's like it's a big The number eleven is is like the nuvirological representation of the Pillars of Solomon. Yeah, there's there's something there.
Speaker 6: It also refers to Janice, the god Janis, the androgynous god Jenis.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, doesn't it doesn't it have two faces?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, nef one shit baby.
Speaker 6: And then when you look at you know, what they were trying to be, you know, pushing for the past long time now is like essentially androgynya. Yeah, mixing of the genders.
Speaker 3: And then when it's when those two genders are destroyed, what takes their place is one unified thing. So two become one. It becomes this intersex kind of a situation. Uh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: And then like hermaphrodite type situation. And then you look at Joseph Mingela during World War two and some of the Nazi experiments on twins.
Speaker 3: Yeah mm hmm. Yeah, he was a weird guy. He's obsessed with twins, and he was obsessed with the I learned recently central heterochromia.
Speaker 1: Which apparently here we go.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna go into it, but people that have like two.
Speaker 4: Different tell the people. Go ahead, people, we told me seven times when you have my house, tell the people.
Speaker 3: Did you know that he was injecting adrenaline in people's eyeballs who had central heterochromia, and he was trying to see if it would change that guy, weird cat.
Speaker 1: Do you know what that is? Central heterochromia? Ever heard of this?
Speaker 3: It's just basically heterochromia is when you have like me, when you're the best bro like me. It's when one color one eye is one color and another one is another color. And then central heterochroma is where there's two definitive colors in one eye, like there's a ring of color and then an outer ring of color. There you go, I have that, but it's it's not served me at all.
Speaker 4: But the idea behind it is that people with this sort of genetic trade are harder to MK ultra, maybe because of the flicker rate or.
Speaker 3: Whatever, have extra cones in their eye. I guess we have extra cones in our eye. Allegedly, the Gates program and k mk Ultra and other programs like that were seeking people out who had this disposition, and I guess the story goes basically they were trying to figure out why in the hell these people won't succumb to this sort of a like the apparently we can't be hypnotized. I've never been hypnotized, but it doesn't mean shit. That's anecdotal. But yeah, I mean it's interesting mk Ultra, the Gates program, Mangola, you know it all. It also the eye in general, the eye in general.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's really interesting because I have two pupils in my left eye.
Speaker 1: Do you really how does that work?
Speaker 6: My pupil and my left eye has been split, so the top half of my left eye you wouldn't be able to see the camera quality is not good enough. But the pupil on my left eye, I was shot in the eye with a BB gun when I was twelve years old.
Speaker 7: That's a nightmare, dude.
Speaker 5: It was horrible, Dude, it was.
Speaker 3: I have literally shot two of my friends in the eye with the BB gun. That's my literature.
Speaker 7: You were that guy, bro, Fuck you O.
Speaker 3: No, I was literally that guy.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 7: That's horrifying. Oh my god, it's split.
Speaker 6: Your pupil, split my pupil in half. So whenever I go anytime that I ever go to the eye doctor, which I don't really ever go to the eye doctor. I don't go to any doctors in general ever, but whenever I have in the past, they're like astounded by what they can see in my eye because you're they're able to see things that they normally couldn't see because my pupils.
Speaker 7: Like as it affected your vision a little bit.
Speaker 6: I mean, if I close my right eye, it's definitely more blurry. But it's I think it's like I don't know, eighteen twenty. Vision is still really good.
Speaker 3: Vision still really good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it recovered and like the blood was like all like blocked my eye. Also, I couldn't see for like three months out of my left eye.
Speaker 7: Oh that's such a nightmare.
Speaker 3: Dude. I have nine year old and I'm just thinking, like, if that happened, holy grad some sort of weird karma for me. Yeah. But this, this, I mean, that's a great bit of connective tissue right between you brought up Mangola.
Speaker 7: I wonder what it is?
Speaker 3: What was his do do you have any information about what his fascination regarding twins was was it? Was it the alleged psychic connection that exists between twins.
Speaker 6: I think that that's what he was trying to figure out. But it's difficult to find a lot of information on it because a lot of it is like a bunch of speculation and what in like secondhand information on exactly the types of experiments that he was doing. There's really no solid like documentation that shows exactly what he was doing with twins, so it's kind of like handed down information, and that information has kind of been regurgitated, and we know when things are regurgitated, things get lost in the shuffle and things get added or things get taken away from so it becomes like this this kind of mystery thing. But it's been reported by several people that he was doing experiments on twins, So what exactly it was for. I would be guessing that it had something to do with the psychic communication between them and if they would be able to tell what was going on to the other one, which then relates into mk ultra as well, because that's what they were trying to do with mk ultra ultimately, was to try and bring about these psychic abilities and these psychic powers from the mind fracturing that they were doing. It was kind of like an after effect. It was kind of like an afterthought like, yeah, well, let's see if we can control their mind, let's traumatize them, let's see what we can do with that, and then let's see what happens.
Speaker 5: Afterwards, like what.
Speaker 6: Can we do with them after we've broken down their psyche and several of them got enhanced abilities. Their intuition was locked, the psychic abilities were then opened up, like it opened up this whole other world. It's just so unfortunate that in order to essentially unlock these abilities you have to go through really torturous conditions. But that can also happen in just like everyday normal life as well, Like you don't have to be a part of any kind of governmental mk ultra mind fracturing program to have some form of psychic abilities. I believe that we all have psychic abilities, it's just if it's in the forefront of our consciousness or not. So like, any kind of traumatizing event that has done to you personally can and probably will inevitably open up these psychic abilities within you. That's why kids are probably the most susceptible to it. And that's also where you get a lot of in like the hairy fairy stuff, like the mystical as well, because our brain actually tries to cover up that trauma, and our brain can actually just make up things to replace the negative stuff that we experienced. So instead of you being molested whenever you were younger, or something happening to you whenever you were really young, some very traumatic thing and your uncle raping you in the closet or whatever. Your your brain, well, then make something up to replace those events with in order to cover up that trauma, so it could be instead of that happening to you, it could be all well, I was on a top secret mission and I was a superhero, you know what I mean. I was a super soldier in space, you know, for fighting a least exactly.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you a question, I guess the personal question. Do you, knowing what they were after and what they're searching for, do you think that we should like that we should continue that we should I don't even know if this is a question, but like should we be figuring this stuff out at all?
Speaker 1: Like if human beings.
Speaker 4: Do have these latent abilities that lie within you that are released with traumas, Like like, I get why these people wanted to study that. That's the most fascinating thing you can Right now, we're trying to make rats transgender in Afghanistan or something.
Speaker 1: Like cares this?
Speaker 4: I understand people are people are getting hurt, and I'm not advocating.
Speaker 1: I'm not like, I.
Speaker 3: Guess molesting these rats so that they have psychic powers.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm coming out as a proponent of Project MK Ultra like I'm going to go into government and petition them to fund it. More like, we need to or at least to know what you found out. I understand you did this awful thing, but it's kind of like the information is just it's priceless, and it's a it's a shame that we don't know. We don't really know what they discovered.
Speaker 3: The issue with it becomes if you adhere to the idea that within these different realms or wherever you're you know, going, when you're remote viewing or actual projecting, that there are other things that inhabit it. This is something obviously that Stranger Things plays off of, and I don't think that that is the only element in that film that's inconsistent with reality. I think that probably is consistent with reality. I myself have been exposed to things that I don't have the luxury of, you know, wondering if other things exist. And so the question then becomes there seems to be a connection between childhood trauma and psychic abilities there's also a connection between trauma, especially childhood trauma, and demonic possession. And so the question then becomes.
Speaker 1: Gets into Jerry morzinski territory.
Speaker 3: Right, And I know, yeah, Jerry is the man. I know you've spoken to him as well. I've heard that we have an episode.
Speaker 4: We have a running gag on this show where I'm about to I'm about to produce Bengal cards. So as they watch, every time David says something like I have autopilo erection, or like he talks about his eye, or says Jerry Marzinski, everybody either you put like a little bingo card in there.
Speaker 1: You just drink. At this point, they're drinking it.
Speaker 3: If I say the word indicative, which is like I can't so if there is a chance, there seems to be a chance. And I understand the logical line of thinking here. It's like, how do you know that these spiritual abilities that you then derive from this traumatic experience are your own abilities? Or if you've been augmented in some way by something that's remaining silent but allowing whatever abilities it has to be to be lent to you, Like sometimes you see a film that plays off that, right, actually, there's a great music video by scrill X, which a lot of people would say that's an oxymoron, but either way, there's a music video by Skrillx called First of the Year, and in that video, it's about a pedophile who's going to playgrounds and picking up kids, picks up the wrong kid, and this little girl who he takes to like an empty warehouse, ends up having like she's possessed in one way or another. So she has a demon that comes along with her and rips the guy to shreds. It's a really cool song in a really cool video, But she looks like she's doing telekinesis to this guy, but the shadow that she's casting on the wall shows you that something else is in the room with her and it's actually doing it. So I think that there might be a reality to that. I mean, you have looked into these things a lot. You were talking before about all the remote viewing, and I'm not saying that any one of these these abilities isn't outside of like a demonic possession. Like, I think there might be something to remote viewing, but there are other things like telekinesis, knowing one way or another what somebody's thinking or any of these things. I mean, how do you separate those two? What have you found looking into them?
Speaker 6: Well, what I found is I think kind of reimagines the.
Speaker 5: Entire paranormal and.
Speaker 6: Spirit phenomenon because there's this remote viewing technique that was taught by Ingo Swan, which was he was a part of SRI International. That was some of the first people that were looked into, you know, the psychic phenomenon and remote viewing. And there's this advanced form of remote viewing, this called perfect site integration, which is essentially by location. So you get into your remote viewing state, you can essentially duplicate your physical body and take that physical body wherever you want it to go, like a like an astral projection by location form. So then whenever you get to that site that you're essentially removed, you you can interact with the environment. Oh, you can move things, you can knock things off walls, you can open cabinets, you can open refrigerator doors.
Speaker 3: That kind of makes you feel like whatever people are having Poultergeist, it's really just an asshole who's remote viewing and he's like, watch this shit when it knock this over watching.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Poultergeist.
Speaker 4: It doesn't fit with the supernatural worldview of like the other side most of the time, because sometimes it's like it's like this is a human being, Like like this is the.
Speaker 3: Motherfucker's just standing in my kitchen knocking cups off the counter.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean it really reimagines that because some of those stuff might not even be like what we think that it is. It might be another living human being also in our dream state as well. I mean, when does a lot of this type of activity normally happen. It's normally synonymous with happening at night. Oh yeah, what are people doing at night? They're sleeping. A majority of the population is a sleep at night. So could we be dreaming about a specific location that is important to us? And then we've literally brought our dream consciousness into this physical reality and we're able to manipulate the environment and manipulate the area of like where we are. And then that's what people are experiencing and they're thinking, oh, well, it has to be some kind of disembodied spirit or someone that's died here, and when that might not be the case. And I'm not saying that that other possibility isn't possible. Well, I mean, it could could very well.
Speaker 2: Be somebudded spirits, but a plethora of shape going on, which is like we're just we think in the physical, three dimensional realm, but you know, whenever it comes to these other realms, they're probably just as diverse.
Speaker 3: So in the way that you would hear something in your attic and you go, that's either an intruder demon or I have this fucking raccoon problem. Again, it was like, yeah, it's pretty diverse. There could be a number of things that could be. All of those things be all of those things the psychic psychic rads, right, So it's interesting when you traumatized him, so they have psych.
Speaker 4: Some people that have these encounters that like, I don't know, some surefire ways that we've we've went through, like from sleep paralysis to like alien abduction. Is like saying the name of Jesus Christ. A lot of people have said this and that it works, and but there will be cases where stuff like this doesn't work, Like if your house is being haunted and then you're like, I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ, and it's like it's some guy, it's a government worker and He's like.
Speaker 3: This doesn't neighbor who figured out.
Speaker 1: That doesn't work on him?
Speaker 4: Like there's I don't know if you're familiar with the story of the guy that killed Anton Levey in uh he was allegedly whatever. In Tony Merkle's show The Confessionals, he says that Anton is doing astral projection at him, or like manifesting himself some way, and he rebuked the me. He's like, that doesn't work on me because he's not He's not an incorporal entity. He's a human being that is doing this thing, you know what I mean. So, like the rules to have to this other world are just baffling, and some people, I guess, understand it more than I do.
Speaker 3: Well, I've been having this thing like pretty reliably now. I don't like doing it because it kind of freaks me out, and I really like my sleep. But you know, when you're in these pseudo sleep states between you know, waking and sleeping, there's some pliability in the way your mind works. So very often recently I'll wake up and I'll see whatever dreamscape I was in almost like kind of pull away from me like a tunnel, and then the quality of the image suffers, you know, tremendously. It's no longer tanity. It's it's like something real bad, Like it just fades to the color spectrum goes away, and it's almost like I'm viewing it in negative color, like inverted. And but I could still see a lot. I could see a lot a lot. I could see like objects and people and and and there's a lot of like patterns and geometry and things like that. And I get this feeling that if I wasn't retarded and I knew what I was doing, that I could do something in that moment. But instead, my like my logical brain kicks in and there's a lot of like what's this? What am I looking at? Why is this happening? And as soon as that shit starts happening, it just goes away. So, you know, and I don't I would hope I don't have demons. I think we all can do something like that. My grandmother used to write papers on remote viewing, and that's interesting in hindsight, but she also considered herself like a clairvoyant and also, interestingly enough, suffered from alien abduction experiences. So I also think those things go hand and hit and you know, whatever remote viewing is or astral projection is, I would be very sure or at least unsurprised to find out that the people who are doing it there's also a big overlap in their sleep paralysis experiences, maybe even abduction experiences, shadow people, other entities. I imagine these things all played together in the same sandpit pretty often.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I just had a really weird experience the other night where I had a really wild, crazy dream and I woke up from my dream and I kind of opened my eyes and the entire reality was like nothing but code. Like you've heard of people like seeing like the matrix like in front of them, and this was my first time ever experiencing it.
Speaker 7: Screw, what was it made up of? Like if you could almost.
Speaker 1: See any numbers or symbols?
Speaker 6: Like it was numbers, a bunch of numbers, and the numbers like flashed and they were like rotating. Some of them look like dates, some of them looked like coordinates. Interesting, but it still had like the outline of like the walls in my room were there, like but it was all code.
Speaker 1: What were the colors?
Speaker 6: It was like blue, there were blue in the and the collars were like white.
Speaker 3: I had something recently where I had that experience, and it, like I said, by what I was looking at that was my dream almost detached and became far away from me. And then it kind of tilted and I was still looking at it. But everything looked like the matrix black and green, except it wasn't like data. It was like blackness and really really dark green sand. So everything, all the highlights and the shadows, it was just you know, mixtures of black and green, black and green, and that was everything that I saw, and my POV was like stuck. I was looking at the sidewalk, but I wasn't really looking at it. I was actually viewing that behind my eyes like a small window with a bunch of other weird shit going on. I don't know what it is, man, but I am not so inclined to think that it's inherently evil. This is a this is a Christian show. We tend to look at the world through the biblical world lens. Obviously, there's you know, conjoining of a lot of different ideas besides that when it comes to conspiracy and occulted things. But sometimes I look at those practices and I'm like, I'm really not too sure The main reason I'm not too sure is because it's very clear there of a spiritual nature, and it's very clear we don't have a map, and that's not good because that's like going anywhere. It's like going in the woods or going in the ocean and just not being familiar with where the hell you are and what inhabits that realm. And I do think that negative things are there, but I think just like any place you know, there's gonna be negative things, there's gonna be positive things, there's gonna be neutral things, and it's I don't know. It feels almost harrowing to me to do it because it always happens at night, and I really don't like when things, like the last thing I want to do is be creeped out before I'm going to sleep, and that'll keep me, honestly, like that alone will keep me from pursuing a lot of this shit. But it does kind of seem to happen almost naturally. And I'm sure there's a way through, like a meditative process or a greater understanding that you could have more depth of experience with that, but I'm just not too sure where that depth is going to take me, And what the hell is going to be there when I get there.
Speaker 6: I think that is really important to be able to get outside of your body. I think that that I've never really done it. I've come really really close. I was doing some incredible breath work really late one night, at like three in the morning, and I was really close. It seemed like the circle open up and I had like one leg through the circle. I was about to just jump right out of my body. Like it was the exact experience that everyone says happens, like where your whole body tingles, like it started at my feet super tingly, went up all my legs, and then when I hit the back of my head like where the uh the crown chakra is, then that's whenever I like was getting ready to get out of my body.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 6: It was crazy, dude. It was like almost and it felt so warm. It almost felt like what people describe as like the Kundalini energy as well, like how it comes up through your body and all that. But it was like me getting ready to exit my body and I didn't make it. I snapped out of it and it was completely gone. But I think that that is really important to be able to do because I believe that we're spiritual entities inside of a physical shell. Yeah, and we have to have the map because if we don't know what it's like outside of our body, then we're going to be completely lost. Whenever this physical body dies, We're not going to know where to go, what to do, and we're going to be stuck.
Speaker 3: That's the thing that gets me too, is like, I know, you know, within like Egyptian mythology, when you die, the soul has like a very elongated journey upward through like celestial bodies and such that it has to go through and eventually ends up in a place where their heart is weighed up against a feather or something like that. It's basically a way of measuring your sin how heavy is your heart, but it's described as like an actual journey. And then you have this other thing that people suggest there's been a karmic reincarnation cycle that's been created to our detriment, and that there are these things that seek to loose off of us that will usher us into this reincarnation cycle.
Speaker 7: And I know that there are things.
Speaker 3: That exist that would be pleased to inhabit your physical form so that they could interact with this physical realm again. And I mean this is just like the notion of possession, which, by the way, going back to what we were talking about before, where these actors and actresses are often subjected to like really harrowing experiences and trauma. Uh the Exorcist we were talking about. I believe that little girl went through hell.
Speaker 4: And everybody who's everyone who's played the Joker.
Speaker 3: Played the Joker, right, that's another one. So my thing is like, hey, look at that.
Speaker 4: Hold on a second, Jack Nicholson, Oh shit, whoa And that was definitely before the Shining because that movie was seventies.
Speaker 6: That Batman Huh yeah, I thought it was before the Shining. He played the Joker in the in the Batman movie with what's his name, the most famous Batman Keaton, Michael Kington.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know if you ever talked to Paul Stobs, but he's a great, uh content creator. He does a show called Understanding Conspiracy, and he talks about how various cultures will dress up as the entity that they want to be inhabited by. And he says that there are you know, there's a race of giants. It would have been the offspring of like fallen angels and human beings. It's the namesake of the show.
Speaker 1: Got to ask, is that why why do you call your show Raised by Giants?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so it does have some something to do with the giants and the nuffhalon. But I'm also really tall. I'm six five.
Speaker 1: It's a very simple reason. I'm a huge guy, a really big guy.
Speaker 6: My whole family is really tall. So it kind of seemed right. And I originally wanted it to be a name of a band, but then I decided to repurpose it from a.
Speaker 3: Banger name for a banger name.
Speaker 4: By the way, you do give very tall energy, like you don't give a fuck, Like it's very tall, Like he has this very like right, like we're sure. I'm five eight five nine, David's like five to eight five seven.
Speaker 1: We have to have this energy like it's very annoying.
Speaker 3: I understand to like totally at this, like I don't fucking care.
Speaker 1: Owen Benjamin's the same thing with us.
Speaker 4: Like when we talk to Owen, he's like six', Eight so we're talking to him AND i could just tell he's just. Annoyed it's just annoyed by our small presence and Our go, Ahead. David i'm sorry for cutting height.
Speaker 3: Supremacist so that's.
Speaker 6: WHY i want to get a big truck SO i can look at everybody while i'm driving AS i look at them When i'm standing, There so just the top of the, head.
Speaker 7: It's light top to just look at look at people like that all the.
Speaker 4: TIME i, wonder, like, Yeah i'm SEEING i would be seeing everyone else from a slightly different, angle like either equal or.
Speaker 1: Up it must.
Speaker 3: Be it's psychologically, like, dude WHEN i step on something and it makes me TOLER i, go, YEAH i feel.
Speaker 4: Like that that turtle in the Fucking Doctor SEUs Boul go, ahead go, Ahead. David finish because we only have a couple of. Minutes we have guests coming on again at, two SO i don't.
Speaker 3: Even remember WHAT i was talking about it three oh, oh this idea that you become inhabited by the spirit that you dress. Like and so he suggests that the modern day visage of the clown is actually something that was created by a freeman who was running The barnum And bailey or whatever circus it, was and that it has to do with homage to the net film because the nephilin would have had red, hair very pale, skin a very red nose that and also always would have because they were. Cannibals they ate human, beings blood all over their faces and so large shit used.
Speaker 1: To cover up their six. Toes shit like, that all.
Speaker 3: Kinds of fun. Stuff and so to, me you, know if you talk to, him he lays it out in such a compelling way or like something. Happened the way they made the clown and the way they injected it Into american culture was clearly done on. Purpose and so then you have to ask yourself to what? End but WHEN i See Jack nicholson play that character and the way he plays a character In The, SHINING i think these actors and actresses at the highest levels what we call method, ACTING i think is just a level of. Possession not just.
Speaker 4: That but like so he, plays he plays a, joker and forget about what he plays on. Screen For The, shining he was With brick in torturing this woman for however long it took to film this fucking. Movie that was like what he was doing to her was like joke or.
Speaker 3: Esque, yes, yes and.
Speaker 6: It was a long, shoe too long. Shoot they shot Them The shining for a really long, time but several people throughout the entertainment industry have talked about. This Jim carrey has talked about this where he felt like he was possessed By Andy kaufman's. Spirit, Yes beyonce says that she when she performs The sasha fears so like something else comes in and takes them, over and then it gives them the ability to be that. Individual and it's really strange whether that's like real or way that they perceive. IT i, mean it's up for. INTERPRETATION i, mean but to be that good of an, actor like somebody Liked Jim carrey like you gotta, BE i don't know how you would get Your you would have to open yourself up to that type of, thing you.
Speaker 3: Know they we look at this like it's, spellcraft and it's all works of like rituals and embolism and. Ceremony and then you have Like, hollywood which is what The druids made their wands out, of was wood from the holly. Tree it just all of it kind of does like why the hell does every element of, this you, know performative aspect Of american culture have embedded within it something to do with, SPELLCRAFT i, mean it's just at some POINT i kind of, go, yeah the anecdotal evidence is piled, up AND i believe. It it's now something THAT i will. Espouse it's the. Truth but we are ten minutes away from having to launch another. Show this has been a wonderful.
Speaker 6: Conversation you guys are cutting me. Off what the?
Speaker 5: Fuck not just?
Speaker 6: Joking CAN i run through some of these other slides really.
Speaker 3: Quick before we up? Up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dog?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 6: Okay so this one here is like the beetle reference with in The. Shining there's so many of. Them it's the top panel as The Beatles Abbey road nineteen sixty, nine the bottom panels The. Shining they're almost walking in the Eggs Zach seam line up there With almond And jack And wendy And Bill, watson which we don't really talk too much About Bill watson in the movie because it seems Like Bill watson In The shining is more of Like Sidney gottlieb character within THE, Cia Like Sidney gottlieb was known, for you, know being the head of the Mk ultra, programs and what they would do essentially is like the front person is All Stuart almond so he's like the person that is made to look like he's actually running the place when it's really Like Bill. Watson it's a classic trick that a lot of people have used throughout history where the person that's actually really calling the shots is like the person that no one thinks is actually calling the. Shots so, Yeah almond is actually the front person of this entire. Operation so in the Movie The Shining Stephen king in the, book it was a red. Beatle and this is one of the other people have pointed. Out Jay winer has pointed this out on his several, movies has been pointed out a room two third. Seven but it's just important to go to kind of go through. It so it was a red. Beatle In The shining novel By Stephen, King kubrick changed the beatle to a yellow. Beatle and then Whenever allman is traveling up to The Overlook hotel to check on the family up, there there's a red beetle that crushed underneath the semi truck on the way up. There so it's definitely a nod to you, know, like, hey this is this is my, Movie Stephen, king this isn't. Yours and also there's The White, Beatle John Lennon's White beatle that's in the background of The Abbey.
Speaker 7: ROAD i like, that by the, Way, king that's, right, yeah very.
Speaker 6: Much and also Another beatle references was That Stephen king got the inspiration the title the Novel The shining by The John lennon Song Instant.
Speaker 7: Karma isn't he a horrifying? Creature Stephen?
Speaker 3: King my? GOD i mean you look at his nogging and you go for sure there are horror stories in.
Speaker 1: THERE i think it's his, mouth, really it is his.
Speaker 3: Mouth he's got a bad. Mouth it's not, good.
Speaker 5: Not a good.
Speaker 6: Mouth Stephen king fixed that mouth bro a ton of. Money he definitely looks like he got hit by every branch on the way down from the Tream. Bro he's an ugly looking ass. Mouthfucker. Yeah this is the catcher in the ride that we mentioned. Earlier this is one with the. Lampshade this tilted slightly Whenever windy And danny go into the room did the bathroom to hide From jack when he breaks down the, wall and then in the next shot the lampshade is perfectly. Straight this is the panel that we talked about. Earlier is the monarch. Sign this is another one that people have pointed out, before which is The hitler mustache whenever the picture fades from the faraway shot to the close up. Shot this was shown In room two thirty. Seven but it just connects because of all the Other nazi And holocaust symbolism that we've already pointed out and mk ultra throughout the. Thing and here's the, swastika and that's really. It but there's other ones back here THAT i didn't really get, to which is the maze in the background of the establishing, shot which was shot In oregon at The Timberline. Lodge there's not a maze in the background of the opening establishing, shop and then later on there is the maze because the rest of it was filmed In england on a. Set The jack's tie is in the same pattern as The hedge, maze so the first time we See jack And jack's tie looks almost identical to the same patterns The hedge mase sticker of a dopey the dwarf disappearing on the.
Speaker 4: Door they have to peel off the, Wall that's What i'm, saying, yeah or put it on like you're gonna peel it or put it, on like there's no reason for.
Speaker 6: That come, on, yeah and everything else is in the exact same, location so they either they had to peel it off and they only took one. Off and what do you, mean? Bro this one is the whenever The grady thing where they the different. Names. Uh this one is interesting because it's got the cool laid on the top and two years before was The Jim jones incident where all the people, died so and that was happening during the filming Of The. Shining this one's a weird connuity air which is like a plastic set tarp can be seen in the background As danny's rolling around the. Hotel the, chair the infamous chair that disappears and then reappears Behind, jack all in the exact same. Shot the paper tray on the desk looking like he gives an almond a boar whenever he goes in the shake hands With jack The teddy bear in the. Background it also looks like it has a heart on which is fire truck which Is this is also where The windy picks up the. Bat not a lot of people realize, this but that's where because it's in the, Background so Whenever windy gets up from With, danny she turns around.
Speaker 5: And she grabs the.
Speaker 6: Bat and then there's also other things that are setting up for the bat. Scene earlier in the. Movie there's on.
Speaker 5: The curtain right up, here on this top left quarter.
Speaker 6: Panel there's a cartoon character that's holding.
Speaker 7: A baseball pat it looks Like Donald.
Speaker 6: Duck and down here Whenever jack before he goes to look into the, maze and then the maze fades and the exterior shot Of windy And danny outside in the, maze there's the baseball bat on the. Couch so the baseball bat goes from downstairs When jack's looking into the maze to upstairs in their apartment for where she picks it up and Hits jack WITH.
Speaker 3: I forgot that which director said, it but it was something like if there is a if there is a shotgun on the wall in act, one, yeah then it's going to be guaranteed that it's going to be used In act. Two.
Speaker 6: Yeah and also the. Knife the knife is shown in the previous set up When hollerin is giving them a tour of the you see the, knife and that knife is the knife that she's running around with at the end of the movie through the. Hotel this one's. Interesting this one's a door that was closed Whenever danny seems sees room two thirty, seven and then in the next shot it's. Open this is a carpet switching. Patterns there's been so much contention over. This people say that this just moved him over one, square BUT i, mean that could be possible, that but why would you not put him in the exact same location as you were were? Before because this is the first shot and it's got the open facing hexagonal carpet.
Speaker 5: Pattern but then whenever it.
Speaker 6: Switches, around it's got the closes facing hexagonal carpet.
Speaker 3: Pattern i've heard that they used that sort of a plot device to to show you that like shit's about to pop.
Speaker 7: Off so typically what they'll do is they'll.
Speaker 3: Wind a frame upside down and when it becomes, inverted that's gonna you, know it's time for things to get. CRAZY i WOULD i would interpret this almost as as one of those things WHERE i would wonder if before this it wasn't too, crazy and then right after, this something really horrifying happens in the.
Speaker 6: Film but the thing is is all the cars are all set.
Speaker 3: Up, yes, no, No I'm i'm saying that would be it would be done on, purpose and you're, right, like, yeah this is definitely intentionally to jar. You it's, yes, yeah this is on, purpose like shell shock.
Speaker 6: Somebody this is The Teddy bear set up for earlier in the. Film H this Is Tang tang in the the in the. Background it's next to the kool aid as. Well And tang was a really big drink for the astronauts and all The apollo programs are basically Blue tang into the stratosphere made it a very popular drink that everyone. Wanted room two thirty seven d anywhere in The apollo loving, sure going in the room two thirty. Seven and we all know that there's a toy story. Reference there's the TVs THAT i was referring to earlier that don't have any kind of power source to. Them they're just playing without being plugged into.
Speaker 3: Anything this one's like in the middle of. It it's not even near a wall for an. Outlet it's just in the middle of the.
Speaker 6: Floor, yeah and, uh that's, uh this is the one THAT i showed. Earlier and then we're back to The. Beatles so, yeah that. Was that's just a little quick presentation, there and that's some of. Them there's other ones THAT i didn't even. Add there's even one.
Speaker 5: For a clockwork.
Speaker 6: Orange it's probably important to also show if we have enough, time it's just, one just one little and then the people are aware of this. Too but in a clockwork, orange there's a word above here this as A drm.
Speaker 5: Chrome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Here i'm gonna bring that up real. Quick people can see, that, yep you could see his head is blocking. It but if you fill in the, blanks it's one of the earlier cultural mentions of a drenochrome, yep which you know right there mk ultra and that goes all the way back to The nazis and stretches all the way to modern day where, this you, know enigma of adrenochrome still still eludes.
Speaker 5: Us.
Speaker 3: Man, well where where can people find your whole documentary on?
Speaker 6: This you find it On amazon And APPLE tv. Plus type in a clockwork shining and it'll be the first thing to pop. Up but if you wanted the full, title it's a Clockwork Shining Cube Bricks odyssey. Three if you'd like, to you, know come over to my YouTube channel and subscribe over, there as raised by giants on YouTube and any and all podcast, Platforms and thank you guys very much for having me. On it was a wonderful. CONVERSATION i had a lot of. Fun let's do it again.
Speaker 3: Sometime absolutely top of your your mic is muted for whatever.
Speaker 1: Reason, yeah sorry about the time. Limit it's just, UH i was just busting your.
Speaker 3: Balls, okay this is a great episode, schedule things Like Insane people and we'll have like three shows back to back with no breathing time in the middle of. It, Man thank you writer for your, time And i'm glad we were able to pull this. Off, GUYS i highly recommend going and checking out the rest of his work because what you saw here on The shining it was just like a brief.
Speaker 4: Overview there's his work Is your work is, prolific, man you go everywhere when it's like one of one of my one of the conspiracy theorists THAT i really like to listen, to and like when you start to do, content you don't listen as. Much but uh, yeah one of the one of those guys in my, Opinion thank, you.
Speaker 5: DUDE i really appreciate THAT i work hard on.
Speaker 6: IT i do it all the. TIME i do all the, WORK i book all the, GUESTS i make all the, thumbnails and make all do all the, editing and make all the reels and all the short. Videos and it gets really toxing. Sometimes so tell me about. It the compliments that you guys exactly What i'm talking.
Speaker 4: ABOUT i see you On spreaker, Two so go support him on on audio as. Well if you, like you, know if you like people being able to make a living off of this or do more doing more of, it go ahead and do. That but, guys until next, time which is like two minutes from, now don't forget to a basically, imply we'll see you. Guys the taste is a tub blom books in the corner of the.
Speaker 5: Room it is constantly, telling let's want.
Speaker 2: To be is real if you can persuade me that what they see with their eyes is what there is to, say.
Speaker 3: Because they'll lack in the faces.
Speaker 5: An explanation that portrays the bigger picture of what.
Speaker 3: Happened and they had