Speaker 1: NATO and unfortunately our own, our own country that is now threatening to engulf the world. We're now in a new world war. Four hundred plus radio stations join us in about five minutes. But I didn't want to waste this time where we're here on many of our stations and on the internet obviously at acts and rumble, So I wanted to bring in Vladimir to give us a little prelude. I wanted you to be breaking down today in the state of the world as we approach coming up, you know here five years of this insanity. So Vlatimir, thanks for being with us.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Alix.
Speaker 3: It's always a pleasure, always a pleasure. I know that sounds weird, but when we have our discussions with all our emotional.
Speaker 2: Great force, and although.
Speaker 3: People think that we're some bit maybe a little bit different than the and that maybe we are far too extremist no views, but basically we're realists.
Speaker 2: We're just forcing the.
Speaker 3: Future and today's that they we Eighty plus years ago Hiroshima stopped existing. It was nuked, and now we're five minutes away from yet enother Hiroshima, but with weapon that is much more powerful than has been used there and people do not realize it. They cannot even see what's coming. It is scary. And there's always a big question that they always have to ask you, my friend, and the question is who runs United States of America. Power in your country belongs to whom. I don't know the answer, or I do have certain ideas, but I'm not sure that you're gonna like them. Maybe you agree, maybe you disagree. We'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a great question. I think you're a.
Speaker 2: Brave man to invite me.
Speaker 3: I've been sanctioned by almost every single country in the world, but en and funny enough, by the United States, not Sancientia. Don't have visa but not Sancientia. So you're very brave.
Speaker 1: Well, I tell you. I mean, I watched your show, and I think what you say is accurate. And I'm trying to stop a nuclear war I'd like to live, and the collection of crazies that run the unelected EU and that run the US have to be stopped. I mean. Victoria Newlan admits that going back what fifteen sixteen years ago, that the West had a project start a war with Russia and to provacate Russia into full war and now they're blowing up schoolgirls, schools, buses full of little girls, bombing your beaches, trying to get Russia to escalate, which I think is insane. So let's talk about who runs this and what's really happening with this war and how we stop it when all of these stations join us. Coming up, you're obviously on X. We'll put that on screen, and you're also have your own site for people that want to be able to tune in. You speak excellent English. I don't speak any Russian really, so we really appreciate Vladimir you coming on the broadcast. What is the best side, because there's many out there for people to find your show.
Speaker 3: That doesn't prevely matter. Whatever they can find, and they'll find me. Now they're going to be prosecuted just for the back to watching other program so why do they have additional problems? It maybe much more happy if.
Speaker 2: They watch this great move, this great move.
Speaker 1: Well, all I do is tell the truth is best I can.
Speaker 3: That mean I'm perfect, but as well as Sophie Cunningham, we're telling the truth the same way as Sophie Cunningham. To double NBA plays and everyone you know and that's the way she's punnished for being realistic and for being human, the same way we're punnished for being realistic and being human.
Speaker 1: He's been an anti war guide. Did In want war with Ukraine. I wouldn't even call him a big Putin supporter in the past, But with what's happened now, you see the polls, and I talked to people. I know that in Russia they say ninety percent of the Russians want more than four and a half years into this. They are pissed off. And the Ukrainians just a few days ago blew up a bunch of beach goers, men, women and children with a drone. They're attacking girls' schools, girls soccer teams, clearly wanting Russia to accelerate. So NATO has a pretext to officially enter. Then you look at NATO unelected EU bureaucracy, their commission, run by the grandchildren of royal scum. They say they want a national draft, they say they want a twenty year ward. It'll stay conventional that Russia will then be broken in five parts. That is the insane public business plan of the unelected to you. And now they've got our government under Biden and now Trump continuing this insanity. Trump said he wanted to end it, but acts like he's not even the president heach wanted to end the Iran war.
Speaker 2: Can't do that.
Speaker 1: Israel won't let him out of it. I mean, it's really bad. So whenever I have somebody on like Latimer, they'll say, oh my god, you're a Russian puppet, Russian bropaganda. Before I watch his show, sometimes I've already said what he's about to say. He's not copying me. I'm a commy him. We see the same thing Victoria Newland said started the war. George Soros, when he can still talk, went on CNN ten years ago and said, I'll be the Czar of Russia. We're gonna lure Russia into a war. Well, I guess they got what they wanted, but it's not going the way they wanted. Vladimir. So you're a very serious guy on your own show. You get mad like I do, because we need to get people out of their comfort zone and get pissed off to end this crap because it's continuing up the threat escalation ladder. And you bet I get pissed off because I don't want to waste my life and my children's lives, and Americans lives and Russians lives on a bunch of insane globalists megalomaniacs thing about it. So Vladimir tell us from the Russian perspective, what you see on the front lines where we are, You've got the floor. It's your show right now, Alex.
Speaker 3: Two questions, why we're still finding We had great meeting between Trump and putting in encourage. We had some sort of proposal, we had to deal. It looked like we have romantic period. At the same time, was one hundred percent sure that Zelensky is just basically stealing American taxpayers money. He cannot account for any money.
Speaker 2: That's been stolen from American taxpayers. So why are we still in it?
Speaker 3: We were ready to make certain moves, We were ready to complete whatever we agreed on, But why Trump is still not in a position to end this war? So the question is who runs your country? Is it Donald Trump? Who runs your country? Who runs the show? At first is I think it's Biden and all other people that cannot even remember the row names, But obviously not. We thought that maybe bankers, maybe it's a federal reserve system. Maybe those guys, but nowadays, now, nowadays we can be one hundred percent sure that there is no new kid on the block. This new kid on the block is not just running the show in the United States, but they actually trying to conquer this world. We call them techno fascists. Look at them. One of them try to take role even in the government, Elon Musk and he's the smartest one of them.
Speaker 2: But are two others.
Speaker 3: The worst one is Alex Karp, they palanteer. He is the one who is star getting Russian kids. He is the one who is killing Russians and is very proud of it. Why is he doing Why this pervert is doing this and he is a perpot and it's well known. Why is he in a position to drag United States into this war? It's not only money now it's much more powerful than money. Is dere to destroy Russia as the last Christian country in this world.
Speaker 2: The same way is.
Speaker 3: That's trying to destroy United States that've been Christian through the whole history of this great country.
Speaker 2: It's not about us, It's about people like Alex Karp.
Speaker 3: And the others that are not even one hundred percent mentally here.
Speaker 2: Look at his behavior here, what he's saying.
Speaker 3: He hates kids, basically, and he's stated it a few times.
Speaker 2: He is behind killing.
Speaker 3: Girls in Iran school, He's behind killing girls in Logan school in Sarabilsk, He's behind killings of Russians, and he's damn proud of himself. Kill he runs your country. He is the one who have stolen power from American people. No one ever elected this guy, no one ever gave him authority to run your country. But he is right now trying to implement all his pervertic views as well as he as a friend of his.
Speaker 2: Yet another techno fascist. And they haven't started two days, you go.
Speaker 3: No, they've started quite some time ago, and they were building the Empire of Hatrich. And now one of them is states in that well, Pope is Saturin because he's willing to littit artificial intelligence. So he's fighting Pope, calling him devil. Yet another guy with techno fasis. There are three of them Russian people. I killed two others. They've been killed by bronze pretty buy Americans, breeds Germans using missiles produced by all native countries. And they're so damn proud of themselves that they're kill in Russians. They're not trying to win this war. Now, they're willing finally to eliminate the last country where men is men, where woman is a woman, where we love kids, we believe in God, and we're not scared to fight for raw beliefs. We do not hate Ukrainians, we feel sorry for them. But people that behind this massacre not Ukrainians. Those are puppets of those Second Fascists. But how come that even your statesmen being corrupted by people like Zelensky in money that been stolen from your taxpayers. Look at this guy, even at this one that just passed away, Lindsti Graham. He was not a nice guy, has been politely stated by Donald trumpet his funeral.
Speaker 2: But who killed Lindsti Graham?
Speaker 3: Oh? He want us to believe that seventeen year old guy just suddenly died just coming back from Ukraine. Something happened and he just passed away, or maybe Ukrainians killed him, because when he is dead, it's one hundred percent warranty that this new bill with the sanctions from Hell.
Speaker 2: Will be very shortly and fastly.
Speaker 3: Signed by whomever voted for, by who member has to build. But what what are those sanctions about? Well, you want to sanction us, you want to sanction country? Is that buying gas and oil from Russia? Why what's the what's in it for you.
Speaker 2: In this case?
Speaker 3: Plus you want to sanction our president.
Speaker 2: Now the top notch people.
Speaker 3: In this case just declare war Russia because basically, if you sanctioned Russian president, that means they're no longer American embassy in Russia. You go, how can you come to the president and tell him, Oh, mister President, I'm an ambassador of the United States and by the way, we do not recognize you, and we're going to sanction you. Well, wow, that's a new word in diplomacy.
Speaker 1: Vladimir Soudio game, stay right there, because I want to go back and what you said. I wanna go back over to what you said, because I'm not in the business here. The apologist for Alex Carpet, no doubt he's behind a lot of the AI directing weapons against Russia and in Gaza, against the Gazans. And then he said that and he said he's proud of it. So I think it's it's acro when you say when it comes to the text teeth to a great extent. It is Alex Carpon, a military division of polunteer in some of the other companies, but specifically when you ask who it is, it's a consortsuem of the military industrial complex. It's Black Rock and the big global banks. Larry Fink needs this war to have the world economy go down so they can put everybody on the central maganginal currency. It's the old British Empire that's heavily quarterbacking NATO and the Northern Group as they call it. And then it's and then it's Israel and Benjamin yet Yao with APAC lobby putting the pressure on Congress to get that and and and starting the war with Iran to drag us in. You have that consortium of groups that that that want this war. You have the unelected EU Commission who has bad demographics, a terrible economic outlook. They admit other than war with Russia to be an effect that they can unify control their population. So so to me, it's assium.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 3: And there's a fight inside these consorts and yeah, absolutely right. But what they see right now like new sharks eating the old ones. And that's what's happening in Ukraine. That's why right now they basically eliminated a threat that was coming from Minister of Defense of Ukraine Fieldrup, who was pro Palenteer. So he was trying to put all the money that they had only on Palenteer and on FPVS, and he forgot about other big boys with traditional weapons. So those guys find a way to get him out of the picture.
Speaker 1: But you don't know, I remember I love anymore. We have very in foreign Americans and O there's a lot of marnupspeed like you. Zelenski's been cleaning house so as NATO and other grips. A bunch of the former oligarchs and war profiteers have been getting bombed, killed, disappeared. Can can you speak to that, because that's obviously where you're going.
Speaker 3: What's happening right now in Ukraine? There's not enough money to steal because for those guys, they started with thousands, then millions, then billions.
Speaker 2: And they can never stop. They can never stop.
Speaker 3: They're like dogs, they cannot stop eating when there's food to eat. And now they started killing one another. What's happening in Monaco when they were trying to eliminate one of the guys who was controlling the fake telephone business with all those crooks on the telephone that are still in people money. They tried to blow him in Monaco and it was done by a lady named Brizovski.
Speaker 2: They killed her in Ukraine.
Speaker 3: Because her face was on the tape, so Ukrainian special forces decided to wipe her out.
Speaker 2: Of this world to clean the page.
Speaker 3: Their fights in come is a threat for the money that they're stealing, but not just stealing. They're stealing from tax spaces, but they're distributing through politicians within politicians. I'm pretty much sure that if you look at top notch French, Norway, Denmark, German, British politics, they're all on the payroll as well as a lot of Ukrainian supporters among officials and elected members in York.
Speaker 1: And where you're going is exact where I was going to go. The word I got is and it was confirmed by a lot of high level folks like Larry Johnson others. He was set. Graham was set to be indicted here and overseas for getting hundreds of millions from Ukraine. So it's perfect timing to get rid of him to make him a cost lab But it's just because and even Inner Pole and even NATO admits that Zelenski is killing the people, that we're getting too fat at the trough. Now now that the money's been cut, that's not Russian propaganda. And now I look at Zelenski.
Speaker 2: Has nothing to do with Russia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, so give us the bottom line. Things aren't going well. Obviously they've they've strategically lost, NATO strategically lost. Russia's outperforming three times ammunitions that they.
Speaker 3: They don't we're from in the United States and in Europe. They got the idea that Russia is losing on the front.
Speaker 2: We're moving, We're not moving.
Speaker 3: As fast as during the Second World War, but at the same time, we're moving fast enough.
Speaker 1: And let me just stop, you, let me stop, you give me my perspective to me right, Putin said, it's a limited military special operation. He doesn't want to go to full war and give NATO what they want, so he does the bare minimum. And in a war of attrition, he's having a major strategic victory. Even the pentagonym. It's just like Iran is having a strategic Uhctally right now, you might explain that.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: With Iran, it's a little bit different story because there is no land involved, so there is no land operation so far. There was one attempt that they're trying to cover with rescue operation of the American pilot. That obviously was an operation on trying to get the nuclear material from Iran, and it was completely disaster and we don't even know how many people were killed, how many Americans were killed. In Russia, it's completely different scenario. We're moving forward. Amount of losses on our side and on the Ukrainian side cannot be even compared. But there's one easy number to remember. Every time when we exchange bodies of dead soldiers, we give to Ukrainian side five hundred.
Speaker 2: Plus they give us around thirty.
Speaker 3: That's why when Zilianski is saying that all come on losses of Russian side tremendous were killing Russians in quantity.
Speaker 2: He is trying to.
Speaker 3: Catch people on the streets and get them on the front line.
Speaker 2: In Russia.
Speaker 3: Every single person who is fighting right now, for the last two and a half years, they volunteered for the service. These six months, we have two hundred thousand people who signed new contracts with Russian military. We're not willing to take Leviv, We're not interested in taking Kiev or whatever they're calling it right now, And we never ever stated that we're trying to destroy Ukraine and to conquer the Holy Graine. If anyone is actually interested in what we're putting plans, they should take and read the scripts of this Stambul agreement that could stop this war. If not by Boris Johnson, the person who is heavily bitted by his own wife, it's all propaganda, It has nothing to.
Speaker 2: Do with reality.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you this.
Speaker 3: We're getting where we're willing to go.
Speaker 1: Well, no one's dying, No one's dying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got Constantinovka. Quite soon, liberation of the bus will be finished.
Speaker 2: We're moving.
Speaker 3: I think that this month we'll liberated more than seven hundred square kilometers. And by the way, if you look at the operation since twenty fourth of February twenty twenty two till today, amount of land that became Russian land is greater then amount of land and became part of the Soviet Union during the Great Patriotic War, starting from went second June nineteen forty one to May nine nineteen forty five. Yes, went all the way to Berlin. But then we got back. It was not our territory. We got only a clean and broad district, and Tuva joined us. Nowadays we have liberated to Russian people that know part of Russia.
Speaker 2: With the land of the Ruin.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you this question. I don't discribe me your analysis. I don't think anybody the Pentagon doesn't deny that Russia is winning. The Pentagon doesn't deny that Iran as winning strategically. And now Zelenski says, they're getting you know, a third the missiles they were. Clearly they're falling apart. Uh, clearly they're they're now eating their own. That's a final phase. How do you see this ending or winding down without nature being able to get a provocation to be able to fully come in. But even if they do, no one wants to be conscripted. They what what I agree about to say, they're not the driver.
Speaker 3: They can don't even deal with irun So now Donald Trump is raising hell to the Ministry of War used to be Minnesota Defense because there is not enough missiles to complete the job.
Speaker 2: Patriots.
Speaker 3: None long range missiles, not enough so oh yeah, yeah, yeah, just for good, Zelenski was willing to help to protect a world from iranium missiles succeeded. Look at Kiev, he cannot protect his own capital. But even there is one drone that is hitting Russian refinery, the whole world is saying, oh, Russia is losing, when the whole Kiev is on fire and the world is saying, oh, that's awful, Oh come, stupid soul. Israelis are killing Palestinians in quantity, no regret, nothing, no sanctions, as if it's I don't know, I don't know what's happening with people nowadays, what's happening with this world? How come that they can applaud the kids being killed and no one pays attention.
Speaker 1: Well, well that brings us to the issue of Israel being supportive, clearly giving Ukraine intelligence on Irani and ships they sung. And what is your view on on what Israel's become under that? Yeah, I know you've never been anti Israel. Your Jewish, yourself.
Speaker 3: My big problem being Jewish to explain to my friends that no Jewish Israelis and not all Israelis are Jewish.
Speaker 2: So now we Jews of this world.
Speaker 3: Have to pay the price for Natanyahu policy that is against of what I believe in. I cannot basically understand how my people that came through all the tragedy of Holocaust states in that. Oh, by the way, if we went through this, that means that we have a right to commit this act of genocide. Has been told by a couple of you, very important political leaders of this world.
Speaker 2: What happened with us?
Speaker 3: How come that we can say that, oh, this is Jewish baby, so his life is sacred, and this is Arab baby, you have to kill them. That's not what I believe in. That's not what Judaism is about. That is so far from actual standards of our beliefs.
Speaker 2: And I just foresee an.
Speaker 3: Awful future even now in the United States. Look who is winning primaries inside the Democratic Party, people who are a gains Israel. Can you imagine something like this a few years ago? No, but Israel is not willing to listen. And it's scary, and it's run. It is very room. He cannot destroy the whole world and live on the face of this world only a few millions of Jewish people. That's not how it works, not at all.
Speaker 1: Vladimir we gotta go to break Vladimir, stay right there, Latimir. Great reports, raw reports, but it's so easy to know the truth that there's been a long, multi decade long project to incroach on Russia's borders. Every time a country votes to be even neutral, NATO and the EU back and overthrow. They arrest the leaders Hungary, Romania. You know, they manipulate and everywhere over and over and over again. And then domestically, if you don't support the police state or you don't support the wars, you get called a Russian agent. And then I'm just sitting here, an agent of truth saying that if Russia was encircling US and was in the Caribbean and was in Canada putting nuclear capable missiles on our border that could take out our missile fields, I'd say blow those up. And they're not even doing that because they know NATO wants to go to full war, which he said earlier. We're about to finish each other's sentences, not because we scripted this, because it's the truth. I said. You have the crazy unelected EU, the Commission, the Parliament, ceremonial, it's all out of a trade deal. Fifty six Treaty of Rome, literally saying all their finance ministers, their defense ministers, the head of NATO saying, oh, we might just sneak attack Russia with nukes. Oh We're gonna put a bunch of missiles on their border. Then Putin said two years ago, if we see a major aeronautical assault of a bunch of these missiles, they can be a nuclear tip. The attack ems and the rest of it will have to launch a nuclear war because we don't know if that's a nuclear attack. So they're shooting missiles that are normally nuclear tip conventional into Russia, messing with them so that when they do actually fire nukes that NATO says they may do first. That was two years ago. Talking about provocation. The Russians don't know their nuclear tip. Are not trying to get Russia to respond to an ATO country. These provocations are a ten out of a ten, folks, Okay, we would never put up with this. So you bet I'm energetic. You bet I'm pissed off at the people that have hijacked our country because they're going to get us all killed. Then you've got net Yahoo, who faces prison running around foaming at the mouth. He stood down on October seventh, they were funding Hamas and then and then now he says, it's ideal that we're fighting the war for them. The straight of Horn Moos's close. It's killing the world economy. We're gonna lose the mid terms. It is a total disaster. And as Latimer said earlier, you now have the Red Green alliance of the Islamist too. I don't support the final equation with the Communist and they are openly their platform is destroy Israel, which I don't want Israel destroyed. But now in the position Israel is so villainous with leadership that it's the most unpopular country in the world, and everything is flipped, and then Israel says the leaders we don't care. We're rolling the dice to full war. We're on the US side. Everybody else is hitler and they're gonna just press this and see what happens. Hutz put to the thousandth degree, Vladimir, do you agree with that statement? And how do we extricate ourselves? How do we put the brakes on this runaway train?
Speaker 3: Alex I think that what we see right now is the terminal phase of cancer, and that's why you're getting so emotional and I am not because you still think that something can be done and then pretty much sure that probably nothing can be done. You see, Can I see Alex? It's important when I see my friends. I just first of all, I want to tell you, Alex, you can I make this split.
Speaker 2: Monitor so I can see Alex. Yeah.
Speaker 3: First of all, I want to tell you that I'm admirer of viewers. I think that you're incredibly professional and the way you prepare yourself to every single show viewers is incredible. Then I have to tell you that you are extremely brave that you put all your life serving United States of America and its people the truth, not presidents, not political parties, people, And that's why you're taking it so personally, because you grew up with this geniane belief in the greatness of America and the American people that can always fulfill the dream. At the same time, I have to disappoint you your dream have been stolen from you from your generation and generations before. Back in thirties when they established BIS, they started basically doing the same stuff that they did with this financial system of yours, the same stuff. Absolutely Now we think that we run our own countries by elaxing people. In reality, those little bankers, the hand on money, the head out countries, they were always doing whatever they wanted to be absolutely without any form of control. Then on the days of this money, they created new forms of controlling and ruling. They are behind every single dictator who came into power. They made it possible for dictators through all over the world to destroy people of the countries, starting with Hitler and all the way down to the ugliest dictatorships in Africa. And now you have beef with Trump. I like Donald Trump. He's not my president. I'm not an American citizen. I don't have to vote for him. But I look at what he is saying, and I'm just expecting him to put his you know, put.
Speaker 2: Your money where your mouth is.
Speaker 3: I just want him to destroy the Washington Swamp. I just want him finally to do what he promised. And he's always keeping his promises. As I've been told, give power back to the American people. Destroy those call them any name you want. Those liars that have stolen power from American people and that drag them into war, they have no interest. In quite some time ago, they grab this liddle Venezuela and his wife.
Speaker 2: What's happening with them now? On what reasons?
Speaker 3: They Basically, they just kidnapped.
Speaker 2: These gentlemen or whomever he is and his wife.
Speaker 3: And now no one is even remembering the names Madura. No one is willing to discuss it. It's okay, why because we succeeded and then they designed to do same stuff with Iran and they didn't work. And now when you destroyed Americans, destroyed spiritual religious leader of Shia, and you start telling them, oh, come on, guys, nothing personal.
Speaker 2: Let's just have a deal. What deal? There is no deal on the table. They cannot be any deal.
Speaker 3: And doesn't matter what kind of discussions we're having right now. They will never forget and they will never forgive. It's the same as killing the Pope of Rome and talent Catholics. Oh come on, guys, not big deal, get yourself yet another pope.
Speaker 2: That's not how it works.
Speaker 3: And mass media of the United States is trying to say that people, you are stupid, listen to us, and only people like you and a few others. They are putting their life on the front line. They've been threatened every day, they're facing enormous hardships of breeding truth to the American people.
Speaker 2: Look now till then enormous.
Speaker 3: Amount of Americans, and he was pardoned, and even now he's not willing to tell the truth to the American people.
Speaker 2: Faucio, whatever his name is.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine ruining life of ordinary Americans, stealing the money, completely destroying the future, bringing sorrow and hardships for hardworking, god loving people of the United States of America.
Speaker 2: I've never ever met in my.
Speaker 3: Life ordinary Americans who are interested and finding any war with Russia. I spent quite some time in America, and whenever I went, I've always been welcomed with very warm attitudes. Whenever I needed help, I got this help. But when you look at what kind of stupidity they pronounced it Coungries and Senate, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: Who are those people? How do they gather? It's just amazing. Not all of them. Yeah, go ahead, let me declaire.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying you said I was naive, but I'm I'm not naive about the Federal Reserve Act of nineteen thirteen and the globalist and the bankers using us as pause. And I think you hit the key, though they are insulated, this global collection of scum from repercussions. They never feel the pain of what they've caused. The good news is COVID miscalculated. Now they're have the low's proval rating. Ever, people do see them more and more, but they don't know how to stop because they have a normalcy bias. And now they have started all these wars that they're losing. And so it's coming to a head. And we do have good people at the Pentagon. The top generals leaked that were out of missiles. The top generals leaked. They told Trump don't attack Iran one hundred and sixty something days ago before it happened. And so I talked to some of these people. I'll just stop there. I talked to one when they were in high positions, ones that have been removed.
Speaker 3: And no one wanted to listen to them. No one wanted to listen to them.
Speaker 1: I was about to say, that was my next point. The ones that got removed, who were proven right still get demonized. And the ones that lie to Trump and the ones that have tried to undermine him and attack him before he then loves them. And it's it's bizarre, and I think Trump's brain is going. And when you ask you know what we you say you like Trump. I don't think Trump is a bad person. But the Trump at eighty is not the same Trump that was at seventy five. And I'm seriously well, I mean, you say terminal cancer. Okay, I'm not in the denial phase that we can have terminal cancer. I'm not in the bargaining phase. I understand that this isn't a person that dies and then you have a new generation. If this cancer carries out the full nuclear war, it's the end of civilization. And so I feel like we must try to stop.
Speaker 2: The worst thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, men, Unfortunately, New Clue will will in solve any problems.
Speaker 2: You see. That's the thing.
Speaker 3: Our generation we grew up with this understanding that New Clue war going to destroy this world. In reality, it won't, and that's the most scary thing.
Speaker 1: But it will road warrior hell, and it'll kill billions of people.
Speaker 2: Know, it's like Mad Max movie.
Speaker 3: But we'll already living in this Mad Max movie movie on the front line.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's soon, you know.
Speaker 3: After the Chernobyl and after this new clip on the plant catastrophe in Japan, they suddenly realized that the world is still there. They're not afraid to use to use new clue with while you're smart, and they're pretty much sure that quite soon we'll see nukes being used against Iran.
Speaker 1: I was about to say that they're now legitimizing the use of nukes, and the Russians are starting to say, okay, yet, yeah, let's go ahead. So you're absolutely right. The sickenings is the establishment is saying nukes are on the table. So Russian says, fine, they're on the table. Everybody then loads up, puts their fingers on the button. And I think, what I agree with you? And I said this last week, I said, there it is. I said last week, I said it is now a problem ability we're gonna have a full nuclear war that means more than a fifty percent chance. What do you say to that statement?
Speaker 3: You're absolutely right, and only gay eighty one years ago.
Speaker 2: And what happened nothing.
Speaker 3: Amount of people that were killed during this new explosion in Hiroshima was less than amount of people that had been killed during Bombardi and off Tokyo a few months bembing. Now this Japanese are saying that, oh, you know, there is a nuclear bomb, but we won't say who actually dropped it. Americans are saying that it's historians. That is, it was perfectly legit because that saved.
Speaker 2: American lives and Japanese.
Speaker 3: Who cares about Japanese, Come on, that's their ong problem.
Speaker 2: The same going to happen now.
Speaker 3: Americans started these war gains run by killing hundry and sixty eight I running girls. That was Palentier doing this, and it was not a mistake. They thought by this way they will break the spirit of Iranian people.
Speaker 2: That's how they that's how they see it.
Speaker 3: That's why they're willing to kill Russian girls and Russian women. They think that will break us. They do not understand the our psychology. But the worst thing is that quite soon nuclip bombs will be just yet another weapon used by everyone.
Speaker 2: Because it's not that modern technology.
Speaker 3: This technology is eighty plus years old. It's not difficult to make a nuclip bomb. Everyone will have it. Quite soon it will be yet another weapon, and that's when the hell will start, because then it will be never.
Speaker 2: Rent in war.
Speaker 1: Bio weapons never end in war, and there's all sorts of well, the air force theoretically is built any matter of weapons, you know, the Russians have as well, And the theoretics are all there. I mean, once you open this pan Dora's box, you have the head science are saying we control time and space now. But if you look at the size of Hershima and Nakasaga compared to the big ones now, it's just it's next level. But you're right, the Russians lost what twenty six million people, the Germans twenty four million. Yeah, and so both my grandfathers were in World War Two, but it almost died in the Army Air Corps. But still that was not even six seven percent of the losses by the other allies. So as much as we hear about our history in the Pacific and Iwajima and all that stuff, comparatively, really World War Two was the Russians and the Germans toe to toe, and that that's a very recent memory for you. Losing what percent is your population?
Speaker 3: Well, man, we had every family has family member that had been killed during this school in the Red Army, we had thirty two point five million people. It's twenty four point five scent of the population in Bill russ every Bill of Russia, every third has been killed.
Speaker 2: Man. It's that's why the war that we're fighting.
Speaker 3: Right now, and that's what in America they do not understand because they're trying not to see it. But you know exactly what we feel. We're fighting still the Second World War because we're fighting Ukrainian Nazis that are supported by German Nazis. But the big question that I'm raising is who is running the show nowadays? In Russia we elect a president. In Germany, no way, counselor no one elects in the United Kingdom, no way, So why where is people?
Speaker 1: By the way, that's all true in Germany. In Germany the chancellor and president got elected with less than twenty percent of the vote. Starmer got elected with less than twenty percent. Same thing with Carneie. In Canada. It is parliamentary France.
Speaker 3: Councelor is not elected directly, is nominated by the party. People are voting for the party. Yes, the same in the United Kingdom. The person who could become prime minister.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, even their parties, even their parties.
Speaker 2: Got exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: So if we want something to be done in this world, we have to give power back to the people.
Speaker 1: That's what I can tell you US and European polls. You said earlier, over eighty percent in European and US polls are against this war in Russia and Iran. I mean, almost no one wants this, but you prove it. We're still doing it. How are we in a war? They didn't even try to sell us this war with Iran, they just did it.
Speaker 3: Why are you saying that no one needs this war? Everyone is willing this war to go on because Europe nowadays they're making money through military industrial complex, not to the people but politicians. They all need this whule because finally German.
Speaker 2: Spirit is rising back.
Speaker 3: Now they can get even with Russians and destroy them and payback.
Speaker 2: For the humulation of losing the war.
Speaker 3: Look at them now, they're proud of the Nazi roots. Ron who is trying to say that we have to take crushing.
Speaker 2: To account for everything. Look at them? Who are they?
Speaker 3: They're not representing the people, They are not legit. They say they need yet another war. That's the European Reich.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, they say they're going to collapse and they don't do it. Talk about buying off more than cancuse. Remember two years ago when they gave a standing ovation to an ACTUALESSS officer who commanded killing three thousand people at once, putting them into graves in Ukraine. And then they get up and they say he fought Russians in World War two, and the whole parliament collapsed, as if they didn't know Russia fought the Nazis world War two. No, they knew. They are literally rubbing in our faces. These people are insane.
Speaker 3: Now, they're just Canadians that had not insane. And with all due respect to Ice Honkey heroes, but Canada became home for a lot of bandera criminals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is a Ukrainian. Her grandfather ran ran the Nazi propaganda in Eastern Europe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I sixter you had this lady. She came from the ugly family's story of Nazi criminal, the guy who runs spell Andeer in the United Kingdom. He is the grandson of the top notch British Nazi. Those guys, they love their grandfathers and they cherish their family history. Man, let's imagine for a second, if God, just for a few seconds, well look at this world.
Speaker 2: What kind of decision will he make?
Speaker 3: Are we worthy living as a humanity or we completely disappoint our creator. What kind of world is there when people have to come up with enormously anti Christian, anti Muslim, anti Jewish ideas, When many states in the oh I can join women's pool, and when people are saying that, come on, we have to protect ladies in women's pool, they just willing to destroy them.
Speaker 1: And that was my next question. We're almost out of time, and I really appreciate your time. Tucker Carlson's been targeted for particular destruction because he doesn't want everybody to die. And he talks about how the State Department funds Global Homo and targets. He showed Europe in Russia with it, they target our kids with it. They say that's Russian propaganda. No, they've spent hundreds of billions pumping out anti family crap. And then they claim, because Russia has halfway thrown the pedo demon off your back, that somehow it's Russian propaganda that when we speak out against it. What do you say about Global Homo and its coal.
Speaker 3: There is an exact date when countries decided that they're no longer Christian countries. That's the date when the parliaments voted for homosexual marriage. It's either or either you're Christian or you believe in homo sexual marriages. So Europe is no longer Christian. America I don't know. But when British scientists two days ago came up with a great plan that in order for humanity to prosper, it has to reduce amount of people living on half, tell me that it's not Satanism, the purist form. The purist form homosexuality is obviously is not just a free choice now, not at all. It's a toy in devil's hands. It's a toy of destruction of humanity. You have to admit it.
Speaker 1: It's either or sexual marriage passed. The damn broke and they said, now we want your children, and they just totally exploded. And you're right. If we don't have two point one children for every two adult, society collapses, and all these governments say cut it in half. It turns out the heads of Google, all of them are anti family, they're anti natalist, uh, and they literally just want to kill people in general. So you asked earlier, who runs who's the top? You just said it it's Satan, Vladimir, It's Satan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, that's you, one hundred percent right, my friend, So are you Russian propaganda?
Speaker 2: What kind of.
Speaker 3: People can even come up with something as stupid as that. Jesus, what centura they're living in, It's amazing, it's amazing. They should get some new tunes, the old ones. I'm not work in they anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, do you have any hope that we can survive this cancer? Because you're still on the air, I should have you back on you. I know you got to go, you got to the front. But but, but you need to tell some of your frontline battle stories. I mean you you spend what half your time in the front