Speaker 1: Who participated with Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: Epstein check in often for the latest one.
Speaker 1: I support all the related fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: A No.
Speaker 3: Five and fifty five KRC DE Talk station. It being Tuesday at eight oh five, it is that time of the week where we get the benefit of talking with one of the reporters from Breitbart Book Market. You'd be glad you did b R E I T b a art dot com. Great reporting, including great reporting from Welcome to the fifty five KRC Morning. So it's a pleasure to have you on. Immigration Expert Neil Monroe. Welcome to the show, sir. Glad to be on, Glad to have you on, and glad to have you reporting about the border and border security. I was just talking about it before the top of the hour break. The CBS poll that came out just the other day, Apparently Donald Trump is enjoying widespread overwhelming approval about his program to find and deport immigrants, not just illegal immigrants, but immigrants generally are our brother not just criminal illegal immigrants, but who are in the country illegally. Fifty four percent of the fifty six percent rather of those poll to prove it, ninety percent of Republicans, fifty four percent of Independence and only twenty two percent of Democrats. But overall it's enjoying widespread support. It's really truly amazing, isn't it, Neil? What one change of administration was able to accomplish in such a short period of time in towards of in terms of shutting down the influx of illegal immigrants as well as deporting the most nefarious of the group.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, but you know, it comes like the US superpower can't stop people sneaking over the border. They under Biden they didn't want to, right, they.
Speaker 4: Were encouraging people to come over.
Speaker 2: And so along comes Trump and says, well, I'm going to turn off all the function suction pumps and I just goes down them. That's fat and it's really easy. I mean, migrants are not stupid. They're very rational. Like if you're living in Central America and you say, should I go up to America? First, you've got to do mortgage your farm, You've got to take out a loan from the local bank, and then only go north to America if they can pay.
Speaker 4: Off the loan.
Speaker 2: Right, And for Biden and the New York as his evil sidekick, were doing. They were telling the migracity, you know, you come up here and we let you go, and then you can get a job and you'll work eighteen hours a day for you know, five dollars an hour or whatever. So also in better wages, and you could pay off your death and you can get money for your kids and your wife and your house. Maybe you don't want to go home, but you can learn a lot of money if you come up here for a while. That's what your federal government was saying. And they were doing that because they wanted to pump up. They wanted to move a lot more money into the pockets of big corporations and big investors. And it was very successful. Your housing prices rose, your interest rates went up, the price of eggs went up, the prices all those went up, rents went up. That was great, that's what they wanted. It sounds insane, but driving up housing prices is great for people who own large blocks of land, to own apartment building, to own office buildings. So that's what they were doing. They said it, Oh yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: To ask them well, and it also supports an element of the climate change agenda, which thinks that you know, building houses and living in freestanding houses two thousand and three thousand square feet or whatever, which is the typical American way. That's all evil and it needs to stop. So by putting housing out of the out of the realm of affordability, for a vast majority of young Americans who normally be looking to buy their first house, they just can't do it anymore. So a goal accomplished with that as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and migrants aren't hostile or stupid or anything like this, but they they come here to earn money. And if if it's going to cause Americans inconvenience, that's not their problem. They have a family at home, they have co ethics to help. And so what Democrats do you say by margats including me I can here as a fiance age during the cogo, Well, they just invite him in order to create more diversity, to impose and inflict more diversity. So Americans are divided, So Americans are fighting with each other. That's great for big government because then big government can say, well, you Americans are fighting over there in that corner, this is what we're going to do. And one of the things they did they imported, roughly speaking, ten million people.
Speaker 4: During Biden's years fourteen.
Speaker 2: To fifteen million if you count all illegalized workers of white collar workers, and among them were about say ten million legals across the southern border, and they were putting them to jobs. And it looks like they put half a million, eight hundred thousand of them.
Speaker 4: That's half a million.
Speaker 2: It's very hard to track into the trucking business. So when you drive out on the highway, you're passing trucks, and trucks are passing you that have been driven by illegal migrants or laundered migrants, aquasillegal migrants. There's numerous ways they did it. Five hundred let's say five hundred thousand people on the road are basically not Americans. And what often what they're doing is like, so this is the way it works. A couple of Indians in India say, I want to make some money for my family from my village in America. I go to the American embassy and I'll get a visitors visa, you know, like I'm a tourist, okay, but under the visitors visa, they're allowed to become truck drivers. So the family, So a couple of young men will get together, say ten thousand dollars. It's fortunate in India, and then they'll fly off them. They get a visa because Trump sort of Biden's people will just hand them out like candy. They fly into America and then they got ten thousand dollars for cleaning. So they have more or less buy commercial drivers' licenses in California and various other loosely, you know, very generous states, let's say, and take its driving course, a little bit of this, a little bit of that, and pretty much couple a month or so later, they're on the road. They're on the road, barreling passed you at eighty five miles an hour, singing happily themselves in Hindi. By the way, there's two there's two or three guys in that truck. So when they get in the truck in La, they can drive to Florida or Texas or New York in one go.
Speaker 4: They barely have to stop.
Speaker 2: There's a sort of government regulation that says you can't drive more than they are. And then there's of course the basic rules you need to stop to go to the bathroom or shower. Not these guys. These guys are making money, are tiny amount of dollars. It's worth a fortune in India. So they're happy putting the hammer down for eighty miles an hour across the United States. So if you don't like those big trucks barreling by you, that's them. Now. Biden and New Yorkers did that to you.
Speaker 4: They did that.
Speaker 2: They made that possible, and so did Obama's people. There's a rule that says, an old rule that says, you can't drive on American roads unless you pass a reading test. Okay, that doesn't sound unreasonable. This was designed for say, Canadian truckers drilling delivered beer into Detroit or something like that, our Mexican silvery agriculture product in Texas. They were supposed to be able to read. Well. The Indian language or Eritrean language, or Kazakh language or Somali language or Cameroonian language is completely different.
Speaker 4: These guys can't even read our letters.
Speaker 2: And in nine twenty sixteen, Obama's people said, you know what, we love these immigrants. We want more immigration, let's stop, and we want cheap labor. Because the companies always want cheap labor. Let's stop enforcing that rule. So in twenty sixteen they stopped and forcing the rule that said if you can't read the signs, you can't drive. And that's how Biden and New York has got five hundred thousands migrants onto the roads behind the driving eighteen wheelers. That just ended the language rule. And mean, you never heard about it because most media doesn't care. It's a tiny little rule, very very deep in the federal government. And I never knew. And I covered this stuff full time, and I didn't even know that people could fly in here on B one visitor visas and get truck driving license. Because there's so much going on. It's also chaotic, it's also confusing. It's also incredibly complex that I didn't know.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: I found out a couple of months ago what was going on, and I wrote it up. And then Trump and its people they're like sharks. They're politicians. They're after votes and poll ratings. That's what keeps them going is what we want. We don't need him to love us, we don't need him to rhapsodize about American society. We need him to help by following the pole. So they saw that and they've quickly changed the rules. Then yesterday Trump announced in an executive order, telling his sexuality of transportation to.
Speaker 4: Start, and forcing.
Speaker 2: The language rule, so soon enough, a month or two, they will start, and forcing the rule that if drivers can't read English, they can't.
Speaker 4: Drive on our road.
Speaker 2: So our roads are going to get safer. There's going to be slightly fewer trucks because.
Speaker 4: Of If you like overnight delivery.
Speaker 2: On democracy, there's good news for you.
Speaker 3: Well, and I suppose Neil and Roe, there are statistics out there which bear out the dangers that you're explaining. I mean, have our roads become demonstrably more dangerous? Have there been more accidents because of this inability?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, like the number of air crashes has gone down enormously. It's like a standing you find. You climb into this metal tube and it jumps in the air, and it flies across the United States a tremendous speed and everyone's bored when it lands. That's an astounding achievement. But truck mild debts are going up in part because the federal government wanted cheap labor. And what does all this cheap labor mean? First of all, it which is a huge number of American trucking companies out of business, so names disappare, jobs disappear. It also drives down wages, right, and so what that means is truckers get poorer and poorer and less less experiences, and so American drivers will get worse. And here's another thing it does. When there's truck drivers willing to drive across the country can't without getting out of the cab in their little teams. Well, what do the warehousing companies and retailers do. They don't care what happens to truckers. So a lot of truckers spend a lot of time waiting to park, waiting at warehouses.
Speaker 4: We loaded or unloaded, which is really unfair.
Speaker 2: If I drive eight r the one we pay for eight hours, Well, under federal rules, you don't get paid wasting in a parking lot. So many of these truckers have to waste many hours doing nothing and one reason. And that's bad for all of us because it means we have more trucks and more costs in order to deliver the same amount of stuff. But when there are plenty of cheap drivers, the warehousers, the warehouse companies are under no pressure to improve efficiency. They don't care if the truckers are stuck four or five hours in the parking lots. It's not their problem. They're not paying for it. And if there's loads of truckers, the trucker can't fight back. So if there was a shortage of labor, the whole system would get more efficient. If there was a shortage of labor, the warehouses would say, you know, let's speed this up, let's stop wasting time. Let's make everything more efficient and more productive. And that's what makes Americans, which when the country gets more productive, more efficient when there's less wasted time. But cheap labor from overseas just turns out everything to mush.
Speaker 4: You know, we.
Speaker 5: All get poor well, and being a truck driver could be very lucrative here in the United States, I guess, up until this phenomenon has occurred, because you know, you can make a very comfortable living doing being a long haul trucker and support a family and maybe even afford one of those houses a few people can't afford.
Speaker 2: Right, But even then, lucratives say, yeah, you can make money, but you've got to be in a truck for you know, twenty hour runs.
Speaker 1: That's not for everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now there's two or three Indians in a truck barreling down the highway and you don't have a load. Well, it's what like for immigration to us. Chiefly it makes things. It makes rents and property and ground more expensive. And that means people who own apartment buildings, who own downtown spaces, who are investors in real estate.
Speaker 4: They make more money.
Speaker 2: When you stuff more people in the country, Right, the economy doesn't get more efficient, so everyone knows spending more of their greater share of their money on rent and property and on various other things too. It's migration makes the country as a whole bigger, fat, or richer, but it doesn't make the average American.
Speaker 4: Better off, no question about that.
Speaker 2: Better Americans are better off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Immigration expert Neil Monroe from Brightbard, I just have to observe you make a great argument about truckers needing to speak English because of course they got the biggest, heaviest, potentially most dangerous vehicles on the road. They should know how to read road signs and all of that. I get that, But this executive order ensuring truckers speak English does not carry over to the average driver of an automobile. And you mentioned roads being unsafe and lord knows, everybody can see how crazy people drive these days. Maybe it's part of the problem because illegal immigrants can get driver's licenses.
Speaker 2: No, this is let's so we're not going to be a little delicate. Okay, So imagine a nice Norwegian on the Cincinnati roads. Okay, there are not in any particular rush. They're going to obey the science because that's the way it's been in a thousand years. In Norway, there are people from wilder cultures where they don't have road signs or they don't particularly obey the road laws because they come because the grandparents didn't have no car.
Speaker 4: Was all very recent, and so there.
Speaker 2: Are people drive at different rates. And everybody you know of has had the road insurance rates rise up. And that's partly because immigration has brought an immense amount of inexperience and reckless drivers, and it has also brought in a huge amount of theft.
Speaker 4: So well.
Speaker 2: Regularly see articles about illegal migrants stealing catalytic conversions in Canada, and here there's a huge illegal If you're from often illegal migrants will say, wow, that's a really great car, be worth a fortune in my home country. How do I get it? There a lot, a lot of migrant steel cars, very professionally, very sophisticated, very electronic, high tech, and they stick them in a container and their ownership in Baltimore a day later heading off to South Africa or born as irens or whatever.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you what more we shul we had more time. You've shot.
Speaker 3: You've showed a light on something that a lot of people obviously did not know about.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 3: Even yourself would not know about this until very recently. Immigration expert Neil Monroe. I'll encourage my listeners to check out your writing over at Breitbart dot com and I'll look forward to having you back on the program.
Speaker 4: Neil.
Speaker 1: It's been a great conversation.
Speaker 3: Delighted to turn up. Thank you very much, Thank you sir. It's a twenty fifty five KC the talk station. Get in touch with Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning more than seventy five years.
Speaker 1: Zimmer family owned and operator. They're proud of the family tradition.
Speaker 3: They're proud of what they do for you, which is great customer service and it really highly experienced HVAC experts working on your system. They have some maintenance playing that you could consider to keep you know, extend the life of your system. But right now it's a perfect time for your system to conk out. Not that I want that to happen, but if that's you, how about a new carrier comfort system from the experts at Zimmer Heating and Cooling where you can save up to fifteen hundred and fifty dollars Carrier invented air conditioning. They know what they're doing. It's a great, great system you're going to be getting from the experts at Zimmer. Plus the professionalism and the customer service. You're in great hands with Zimmer. So give Chris Zimmer a call, schedule the appointment at five one three, five two one ninety eight ninety three again savings up to fifteen hundred and fifty bucks a new carrier comfort system. To book an employment online and learn more about all the services they provide, head on over to go Zimmer.
Speaker 2: Dot com fifty five KRC for
Speaker 1: More information about contests on this