Speaker 1: You see somethings going to happen. What what's gonna happen?
Speaker 2: I think? What what is up? Everybody? I'm back. I hope you all are doing good. I got my coast Nick with me from your coverages. Nick, tell him what is coming up?
Speaker 1: What is going on? Sir? First off, it is amazing to see you back on. It's been a while. I was going through my head with withdrawals over here Sunny got a hedache every day. Uh it was it was like a chicken coffee anymore. It's great to see you back and thank you for you know, for having me on. Uh hopefully fingers crossed. Well for one one, I'm very excited to say that the Occult Rejects will be covering a topic ourselves again. It's been a minute. Saturday, Uh yeah, Saturday night. We got Tommy Sheridan Saturday also, but we might possibly have Ashton Forbes coming on, so keep an eye out for that Saturday, possibly at eleven o'clock. He's already said, yes, I'm just waiting to get stiffed and change my mind. Something came up. But fingers crossed, Ashton Forbes will be on. Hell yeah, everybody can call me controlled op after he comes on. Now, you know, it's like if I was to show you my DMS with this motherfucker, you know, I'm not controlled up. I pretty much told theom I ain't begging like a bitch anymore. Dude pretty much said that. Dude, I was like, I'm begging at this point, come on the fucking showgun. Yeah, so fingers crossed. It should be it should be a good time, and yeah, looking forward.
Speaker 2: To it absolutely, I am too. I think you know, I actually kind of represents sort of like this new wave of uh, you know, conspiracy investigators that has a tight grip on this one specific area of teleportation and it really has a big covered by a lot of people. So anything he's got to say about it could cross reference dozens or thousands of other patents that may have something to do with it.
Speaker 1: Well, that was even something I had told him when I when I asked him, you know, when he asked, like, you know, what do you want to talk about? There was a lot of stuff he did at the Cosmic Summit. I don't think he's I mean, he's kind of touched on, but not as in depth as he has on his own show. At the Cosmic Summit. He went into a lot of patents, showing the patents that the government has and what the fuck this shit does, and you're like, dude, like we ain't gonna fucking shot, like this shit is crazy, you know. So uh yeah, I was even looking forward to that. I mean, and I did even tell him the thing that the thing I you know, he wanted to know, like why to come on the show and this and that. I said, I know you're not into the magic or the occult that much, and it kind of freaks you out, I said, But I said, I think a lot of the stuff that you can show and some of the patents of the technology, in my opinion, my listeners would really dig it because I think it's kind of showing almost like grand scale of magic being done, you know, it's like almost replicating it. So I am looking forward to getting the guy on. If he says yes, I mean, if he shows up. He has said yes, but if you see a live go up tomorrow with him on it, and then he knows good to go. Hell yeah, And if he doesn't show up. If he doesn't show up, go check Twitter, because I'm sure I'll be slinging ship at him.
Speaker 2: You hear that, people, you gotta retweet. We gotta make that much bigger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we get any mail. Okay, Now the symbols first, okay, all right, all right, all right, so let's do.
Speaker 2: Your symbol and then we'll go something.
Speaker 1: All right, So, uh, the symbol I do have. I mean, if you, if you're a long time listener, you probably have seen it before. I have showed it. We have cover it on the Occult Regiects. It was a it's an engraving that was done by that you can find in Heinrich Kuhnroth's book, uh, the Amphitheater. We have covered that with Henrik Kuhonroth. This one is called the Cosmic Rose, and it was also done the engraver. And you know, I think it is sometimes interesting to mention the engravers because my opinion, I do question the engravers if they are understanding of what they're even making, and I think some of them do, so I think some of them may be in occultists themselves. And the engraver was Paulus van der van der Dort of Antwerp, and just throwing that in there. Uh, and it's again it's considered the cosmic rose. It has you know, it's considered to be, you know, a scheme of Christian kabbala right here on the plate. You will see the plate is a circular mandala. As you can see, the central cruse form figure is supposed to be Christ Triumphant, encircled by Latin motto in hoc signal vinces. If I'm even saying that correctly, then you even have Hebrew divine names immediately around the cross up here, the penta pentagrammatron, which is a yacht y h yeah, heshuah put it that way instead of yach he heshua, and that's throwing Jesus in there, and other forms of the tetragramaton. Then you have the triangle tractice. Is that how you say it again? Buddy? I know, I know you're big with that word. I think you've covered that before. Haven't you actually let me make it a little bit bigger? Oh? What the hell is it?
Speaker 2: Well? The tet would be five, so it would be the five letter name, which is Jesus's name, yodhey val Hey is Jesus's father. And then he's the tech tractus, which would be yes, you are with that little shin in the middle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's uh even uh, I remember I had learned that in that the Golden Dawn actually uses that when you do one of the rituals for like cleansing, they actually use the hechew instead of ya. Just figured i'd throw that.
Speaker 2: In, right, And there's treat us is there's treat uses on Christian kabbala talking about how Jesus is the completion of the joy formula. So there is that sort of interplay between Christian kabbala and Hebrew kabala.
Speaker 1: But uh, all right, let me get back to the symbolism real quick, just to mention some of the things, and and I'll end this one. I'm not going to go too crazy into this. But again you have the victory of Christ as the operative logos initiating the al chemical mystical ascent got him in the middle. Then we do have the diffusion of huge the Hebrew tetragrammaton with the Hebrew letter shin. Like we were just talking about proclaiming Jesus is a fulfillment of the divine name, and that was kind of a standard thing in Christian kaba obviously christ Uh. Then we have that tetragramaton again in the trick tactus, and that's kind of like Pythagorea and cabalistic numerology. You got one plus two plus three plus four equals ten that type of shit. And it's showing procession of the name into creation and return to unity. There is kind of like, in my opinion, I think it's also showing that the ten emanations map to Christian virtues and doctrines on there. There is even mosaic law as enclosing hedge on there. And the rose. The rose is extremely I think extremely a cult, you know, the rose a Crucians use it. I mean, I have my own ideas on what that symbolizes. But all right, that's about it.
Speaker 2: Well that's very interesting. I liked it. It's got it's got a quality to it that is not entirely sort of the elemental alchemy. It's it's sort of like incorporating a lot of the Trinitarian alchemy, you know, the salt sulfur mercury idea and the primary or primordial sort of state.
Speaker 1: You know, I think even once you started to do it, when you start getting into like specifically more Christian kabala, you're gonna it's gonna have its own different type of look and certain things like again it's it's the Seti yadhe Vadi. It's got Yes, you were throwing the Christian place, then.
Speaker 2: Well the shin itself has the three prongs, right, and the three flames on top of the three prongs. This trinitarian notion is sort of like supplanting or overcoming that singular notion of the one. And so you've got this trinitarian aspect that is more pronounced in Christian kabbala as opposed to the you know, single aspect of Hebrew kabala, that single emination. So I have a little bit alternative timeline kind of a symbol here. So this is what they wanted as the original Washington monument. And just take note of these different ideas here the columnador on the bottom dull point more like a column from the middle, and so this is supposed to be on the lawn. And there's a couple other variations like this one has the triple terrace at the bottom going around in a square shape. And again this one's far more you know of the the obelisk that we know in the middle, but still with the columnador on the outside. So these are kind of what they wanted to do, but then they sort of scrapped at the last minute and stuck with just the obelisk. It's funny because looking at that, it reminded me of this one right here. This is the Washington Monument in Baltimore. This is like the nicest part of their city right there. All of those little yeah, it's like total garbage outside of this area, but this is the nicest part of Baltimore by far. And so they've got this beautiful neighborhood, very old church. This is like the authentic Baltimore neighborhood, and it's got this George Washington on a column with that sort of mausoleum type column made turned into a more of a boxy shape. Now, this and the Washington Monument were kind of built at the same time, so I don't know if maybe there was an artistic conflict between the guy who made this and the guy who made the Washington Monument. But that column, you can't really see it. It's made out of a bundle of sticks. So he's standing on top of a fasciye, which is really interesting because you know, you've got that very Roman symbol, and he's depicted here as more of a younger man. But obviously you've still got a lot of that George Washington quality from that monument into the original plans for the Washington Monument. And I think the Washington Monument is one of the most important symbols for the occult elite in America. If you know the stories about Osiris and Isis, and if you know about what the Washington Monument looks like from the sky, there's a two intersecting circles underneath in the trails right, and so inside of the middle it's the Vesica Pisces, and the Vesica Pisces is also a symbol for the vagina. So you've got the lingo and the Yoni right there on the Capitol mall, right in front of a big, pregnant Capitol building supposed to look like the belly of Isis. And these two things line up. On clear days you can see how the two really do interact with each other architecturally. And there is the added bonus of having a cyclical alignment that happens where the shadow will cast across the Capitol Building during certain times of the year, So it's very ancient Egyptian sex magic type stuff going on with that Washington monument. So where they put it at and how it interacts with the rest of the buildings really does have occult significance. And for them to change it this drastically, I think there would have to be a lot of input from the magicians.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, or people who understand what's going.
Speaker 2: On with it for sure, right, And so the guy who was kind of in charge, well back then they used to debate about these things on the floor of the Congress. So the guy in charge of the monument's project was Jefferson Davis, and he was very involved in the artwork going on at the Capitol building. Because the Statue of Freedom that sits on top of the Capitol Dome was supposed to have a Phrygian cap representing the freed slave, and that was immediately mixed by Jefferson Davis, who was the first president of the Confederate States of America. He said, we're not going to talk about freeing the slaves. You're not going to put the symbol for freed slaves on top of the Statue of Liberty or Statue of Freedom on top of the US Capitol building, so he mixed that and they went with a much more native American motif of the same goddess as Diana character. So I think they knew what the hell they were doing, and it's it's pretty obvious by the deliberate choices of architect architecture in Washington. You see alternative history. I mean, you can kind of see how that would fit and how that would impact the way they do their magic in Washington. So they were with a much more Egyptian motif as opposed to a Greco Egyptian motif, which I think is kind of interesting. They stuck with a much more stripped down bear obelisk. What are your thoughts on that.
Speaker 1: The reason why they changed it? I mean, uh, the obelisk, But my opinion on those things, I actually think that some of them might actually, I know it sounds crazy. I do think it has something to do with possible like energy, So you know, changing it, uh, I think it all Polly has to girl go along with making whatever it's supposed to do work right, you know, you know what, I haven't looked at it in a while, but like the overhead view might you know makes sense too as well?
Speaker 2: Right, the overhead view. That's the one because the vesica pisces in the trails around the bottom are unobstructed by that column made so now you can see it. Now it's a perfect representation of sex magic right there on the mall of the Capitol. So that's why they changed it. I think that's the most direct example.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think like if you kind of like looked at the whole situation, you'd probably see more of a reason why it was changed again. Right for it too and do what it's supposed to do.
Speaker 2: And the trails around the Capitol building are in the shape of a owl, so they were very much aware of these geoglyphs that they were making with these trails, and I think that, you know, that kind of brings it together a little bit. You can kind of see that these were geomancers. They were doing stuff in the land towards the sky, kind of like the Naska plane, you know, they were going for something like that. They were talking to the sky gods. That's what you do when you're scribbling on the ground and massive geoglyphs, right, you're talking with the sky gods.
Speaker 1: Somebody somebody that can view down.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean, look we know the society of the Cincinnati is a little bit of an ancient alien cargo cl right, So why wouldn't they be talking with the sky gods? Like that's part of their religion. It's a deep part of their religion. But there it is.
Speaker 1: Motherfuckers show up and a lot of weird shit scientology, momanism, technicique.
Speaker 2: Too, yeah, all over the place. I mean, you can say that Mormonism is like America's original religion because you know, it got started here and it's just massive.
Speaker 1: You know, you don't think people that's actually really good point that you bring that up. That might have been actually more of a predominant religion in this country when it first formed than anything you had. You had the whole state. You know, the Feds went down there to go get rid of them, and they saw how many people they had in their army. They're like, yeah, we're going home. It's too much of a risk. Like fuck. I think they showed up with like with like sixty thousand troops and the moments had twenty thousand. It was like it was like they had like a third and they didn't want to take a risk because like, we could lose too many people. But if we lost half our fucking half our troops over this war, we're fine.
Speaker 2: They were a long way from home and they didn't want to disturb the peace because you know, maybe maybe these weirdos out there had a little bit something more in the bag than they knew about.
Speaker 1: Bro he who knows what the true story was to go down there anyway, you know what I'm saying. Right, It's like, oh, they got a free energy device. We can't be having that, you know, who knows? I do question that type of shit now? Is technology reasons why people just you know invade other places?
Speaker 2: And these Knights Templar keep talking about having one of these arcs of the Covenant that could be coming out in the next couple of years.
Speaker 1: You know, according to them, according to them, next year, you know what. And I've said this to a few people, and I even brought it up to Teresa because me and her have covered when we covered the Saint Ala Mafia, there was a letter that we wrote that was in between two masons. I forgot who they were talking about, how you would kind of fuck the world up with a World War three and then you know, fuck religions up with something else, and when they were talking about how they would do it because of just how I guess we've been pre told that the alien Syop's gonna come, you know. So I'm thinking it's that because they're saying that they're going to show something that's gonna make like, you know, the idea of religions crumble, but then also give atheists and agnostics something to believe in, some sort of proof. So I'm like, oh, that's got to be a UFO. Yeah. When I started thinking about it, and I'm like, if you want to say that you found one of six arcs and you got Jesus' bones, Mary Magdalens and the kids, I'm like, even though that goes along with Christianity, that still is fucking the game up. And now you're showing evidence to the agnostics and the atheist to believe in something. So I do wonder about that whole fucking thing.
Speaker 2: See. I don't want to jinx it, but I'm going to make a prediction. Right, what if the UFO coming to Earth that is going to destroy this place is then offset by the Arc of the Covenant that comes out and blasts it out of the sky.
Speaker 1: Yo. I want to see this movie. I would actually be happy if this played out. I'd be like, Yo, this is the best way for the world to go to greet you to shake and go crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why not go out with the bag take it all out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is just I'll just go live until it's over.
Speaker 2: That's the ending we deserve. Body you hear me.
Speaker 1: We want an alien invasion in the arc at the same time, motherfuckers. Right, and don't forget Jesus's bones. Somehow's got to come into play.
Speaker 2: There we go Jesus' bones like throwing lightning bolts or something.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy, shit, how do we get all this in here at once? But it is something I thought of.
Speaker 2: We gotta have the Bluebean guys work with the Hollywood guys and get this script nailed out, because this that's the way to go. If you're going to actually make this happen, you gotta have it. Everybody fist pumping. Everybody fist pumping.
Speaker 1: An alien invasion in the Ark of the Covenant.
Speaker 2: This is Zilla versus uh, you know, King Kong. That really gets everybody involved, like really.
Speaker 1: Fuck everything up, to really fuck everything up when they destroy the UFO. It's with the Nazis from Indiana Jones. So now you're like, we gotta think the Nazis for saving us too.
Speaker 2: Fuck just fu every confuse. Everybody just left field fucking home nuns every day.
Speaker 1: They might be thinking the nuts.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know what we give We've got guests who give lessons to the Freemasons about their own history. They better be listening to this ship because they're their whole satanic thing in Uh, pop music is not working. I don't know what they hope to get that out of that, but it is not working.
Speaker 1: Not anymore, I don't think at all. Yeah, it's it's trash, and it's it's kind of fucking silly.
Speaker 2: No right, Oh, now they've got a transgender Satanist. Oh it's so weird. Give me a break. Yeah, yeah, it's worn out. You gotta go with something else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh well, look at what's his face? You just who was? Who is that gay rapper? I mean he even just like kind of like he's not even going on on that anymore. Actually, if people to go look at him, his next stick was like I think he found Jesus or some shit, believe it or not. And it's like it wasn't popular enough so you don't even hear about the guy anymore. I can't remember his name. What the fuck was that guy? Fuck? We covered him too.
Speaker 2: He had that uh trashy country song that was.
Speaker 1: All oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: With Billy Ray Cyrus of all people, yeah, Miley Cyrus's father keeping it in the family or.
Speaker 1: The cult.
Speaker 2: A weird group? Dude? How did we get these weirdos in charge? You know, you think they at least have one norm person, but it seems like all of them are just fucking sick.
Speaker 1: Ofs Sometimes they even wanted too. It's just like, do they pick talented weirdos because they know they can even just fucking run them into the ground too, you know what I'm saying. Like, you know, some of like the weird people just easily manipulated.
Speaker 2: As well, Right, well, I mean that's how you get weird people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe they weren't weird yet, they were just easily influenced and then you mind fucked him and now they are weird. Yeah, you're right, actually right.
Speaker 2: Justin Bieber, I mean that guy is you.
Speaker 1: See him now shooting off his guns on Twitter and putting the videos up right, So it's like you know, it's just trying to set a message. I saw people say, like, is this what happens before he goes on a shooting.
Speaker 2: Okay, so there's a thing going on with Justin Bieber in the background. He's got a gag order on him about the conflict he's having with his label, So he can't just come right out and say I'm gonna shoot you, motherfucker. He's gotta go to the shooting grange on Twitter.
Speaker 1: That's kind of funny. Yeah, it's like a way of talking shit back. Probably, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Right, because he can't talk about it, he'll get he'll do everything if he talks about it. He's freaking NDA's, man, They're unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, you'd be surprised with fucking how many NDAs there is. His NDA's on like believing or not on summits so like that summits on Like uh, some of those conferences you know that you can actually like like possibly like let's say you're gonna be a speaker, I have something there you might actually literally have to keep your mouth shut until until you're allowed to tell people about it. It's crazy. It's like fucking NDA's everywhere because I've had a few people that were like telling me that they're trying to get in one of these things, and they're like, you know, when I signed the NDA, and I know, like blah blah blah, I can let you know about it. I'm like, what the fuck I'm reading this in a text like you know this happens fucking these things. I'm like, you gotta sign an NDA to talk about bigfoot? You fucking shit me the fuck man.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you. People are so lawyer happy these days. It almost makes sense. You know, NDA's private arbitration. You gotta do all that stuff because people are just unscrupulous and underhanded about everything.
Speaker 1: You know, Yo, there was I'm not gonna mention the guests, but there's a guest that I've had on. I'm gonna have them on again. But like even in their email, there were automatic response is almost like a NDA like saying you can't really repeat what's being said in these emails. I copy and notice it. I'm like, yo, what the really? I was like, I never would have guessed that. I don't know. It was just weird.
Speaker 2: We are in the screenshot era.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah anytime, Yeah, I know that for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it kind of makes sense. I mean, you never know who's got a bendetta, who's got an axe to growing.
Speaker 1: This shit that I say, like out on Twitter is ten times worse than what I say in like conversation with people. Because of screenshots, I know better you'll see a nice and polite nick and fucking text message. But no, there was There's certain people that I've even known that like they want to show you screenshots all the time. It's like, all right, I know not to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Oh I know about that. I know about that. It's sick. Yeah, but you know, I mean, all these court cases, the first thing they bring up screenshot, screen shot, screen shot every time, every time, and it means whatever they wanted to mean, right, got a context, even if it's even if it is a context, if you don't have a person who agrees with you or likes you, it's automatically out of context, you know, because that's all you have to say. Context context doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we get any uh, you get any mail?
Speaker 2: No zilch. You know.
Speaker 1: Fuck, I had something too. I meant to send you and I never did and I can't find you, Like it's any Instagram DM somewhere. I honestly figured you'd have something, and I was like, you know, I'll just think you through that and do it next week. But yeah, somebody did send me something into DM like would you first first was computerless, so I forgot about it.
Speaker 2: That's all right, But if you do have any experiences that you'd like to share with us so we could break them down and talk about them. Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com. It is so simple, you don't have to ask Headless Giant Podcast. You can see it at the bottom. I think I'm just gonna have just those words go over and over and over again, so people don't have any questions. Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com. But thank you for coming on. Uh, it's been good to get back into it, and we're gonna hit it hard tomorrow and the next day and all the rest of this shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tomorrow night, we got to make a week in the podcast coming on and uh, yeah, I'm pretty sure I sent you a well you're welcome to come anyway, but I sent you an invite. I'm pretty sure. Yeah, that should be really interesting. Smart guys got a lot of shit to talk about, so that should be cool. And then again this weekend it's really Saturday as a banger of a day again hopefully Ashton Forbes, and we definitely got Toomas Sheridan, who's going to come on and talk about druid mounds for like an hour, hour and fifteen minutes. It's about all I could get out of the guy, but you know, grateful. And then at night we're covering hands symbolism the occult rejects ourselves, so that should be really fun and exciting, so definitely check it out.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, hands are so important to magic, and hardly anybody ever talks about it because I mean, ritual magic is all up here, right, It's very little about down here because it's all got to be taking place up here. But that's that's not all there is to magic. The hand symbolism is very very important. So we get into that, it'll be inspiring and uh, really insightful.
Speaker 1: I think we even have chakras on her I mean, you want to get into it. We have chakras on our hands, on our fingers, lips.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I hope Ethan's gonna be there because I know he would.
Speaker 1: No, No, he actually definitely is because he thought another show that I think yesterday he thought that was supposed to be the hand symbolism. I was like, na, that's Saturday, dude. He's like, oh okay, He's like, I got some stuff for the show. I'm excited about that. So I know he does so not to put him on the spot. I always got to show up.
Speaker 2: I love it. But I think, you know, in terms of like the two symbols of a cult, it would have to be the eye and the hand. You know, these two things together.
Speaker 1: Oh you even get that together with that? What is that? The evil Aya? Get both together? Right now?
Speaker 2: Right, it's right there. But those two things, that's sort of like that higher power kind of magical thing that I think people can really start to grasp hold of. Most of the time people are like why is this hand the evil eye thing? And it's like you'll get it, you'll get it. But this has been a great episode. Thank you for the chat. One hundred and eighty eight people. That's really good.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: This is usually only right, so we usually only go about half an hour, and it's it's right about that time, so short and sweet. Hopefully you guys stick around. We're going to have a bunch of lives this week and thanks for joining us. Remember Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com Send them out