Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. And actually, nothing is more true and just and more American than standing up for the week in defenseless and standing up for innocent human life. I mean, this nation corrected slavery, right and you look at slavery as this horrific abuse, treating another life as property, and thank god, this nation corrected that. And now, obviously we've been faced for many years with the treating of other innocent human life as property in the form of abortion. Great progress have been made, but here in Colorado now we're facing we're facing an effort from the left to put infanticide into the state constitution. They need fifty five percent to do it. There's a real chance to beat it once people realize away in the constitution that you can kill that healthy baby at nine months with a healthy mom, and that you got to pay for it as a taxpayer, and it does away with parental notifications. So we're continuing to ask you to do everything you can defeat seventy nine. Now, one person who happens to be a medical doctor who's been very heroic on behalf of the unborn as doctor Catherine Wheeler, who is kind enough to join us now, doctor welcome to the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you so much, and thank you for what you're doing to bring this to the public. Sitch forefront is because people, once they know what this is about, are not for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you've got a lot more influence than I do because you're actually an obgyn, and so thank you for what you do, and please just share with folks your perspective on this as an obgyn.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll also add to that, Dan that I also in the past was a second trimester abortionist, not as the primary part of my practice, but it was part of my practice. So I've seen both sides of this, and I'll tell you things quit making sense pretty early on in my practice and I quit doing the abortions. But for me, the biggest concern is calling abortion healthcare in normalizing it so that women are led to believe that they have to have abortions available to be able to participate in society and what a horrible idea that is as opposed to help and hope, committing women to thinking that they need abortion. Abortion is not routine health care. I always separated my thoughts about abortion. Even when I did them, I did not consider them essential healthcare. I knew better than that they're a choice. So that's one of my biggest concerns. In Colorado. I was surprised when I moved here five years ago that there's absolutely no regulation, inspection, credentialing of the physicians to make sure they're qualified, reporting of complications, none of that is there for abortion, unlike any other healthcare. So those are some of my biggest concerns. And then learning that abortions are allowed until the due date in Colorado. Yeah, we hear a lot of denial, but it is true. It's sad and true.
Speaker 1: Well it's it, doctor Catherine Wheeler, and I'll be herself our guest. And it seems to me that few things could be more flagrantly anti woman than Okay, we're going to have this surgery, but in this one category, in this one category of a surgery that will kill the life within you. Hey, mom, there's not going to be the same type of regulations and inspections that we have for other surgical procedures, because hey, this is abortion. I mean, do I understand that, right?
Speaker 3: Doctor?
Speaker 2: It is absolutely true, and it's shocking. You know, the first trimester ones are less risky, but second trimester ones ten percent have significant complications, one point seven percent of them are life threatening. And then once you get into the even later ones, they're multi day procedures that essentially end up as induced pre term births, but not in a birthing center. Birthing centers are inspected and regulated by the state, and they should be because we all know that all kinds of things can go wrong in birth, even though most of them go well. But preterm births, meaning before thirty seven weeks, have significant dangers that can occur, and you just want to be able to provide the best quality of care should an emergency arise. But none of this is considered. It really is not safe and legal. It's legal, that's it.
Speaker 1: And doctor, focusing on seventy nine in particular, what did your experience as someone conducting abortions yourself, What did that teach you that has led to this point in time now where you're opposing Amendments seventy nine. How did the two intersect.
Speaker 2: Well, they intersepted with my moving here. I will say I stopped doing abortions on a day when for the first time, it was like blinders fell off just before I took the baby's life, and I was acutely aware that I was about to kill a human being. And it's hard to explain how you've got those blinders on, but you do. You literally think you're helping women, and that's what you get told. It's almost like an indoctrination. But I'll tell you that moment changed my life. I never did another one, and it's been a long course of coming out of that and getting clear thinking about abortion, about what's really true. But moving here to Colorado was a real turning point for me to be able speaking about my past and to help people to know what's really true about abortion. I'll tell you the second trimester ones I did, like, they really are risky. I can't imagine doing them out of a facility where you don't have emergency services available if things go wrong, because, as I said, ten one out of ten something goes wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. Doctor Catherine Willer, our guest and ob gyn who's opposing Amendments seventy nine in Colorado. And another reason why I think your voice is particularly powerful obviously the obg I in background and your experience, you know, doing abortions before, but also so often I think the proponents of abortion argue that men should not have a voice this this, that that it's about the woman and the woman's body. So to have a woman who also happens to be an obese speak out on this, I think can open minds in a way that others of us can't.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope so, I mean, certainly I can tell you what's true, what I've learned, what I used to believe, and what I really came to see as not true at all. As far as men having a voice, men, you are so powerful, you are so needed.
Speaker 4: Women need you.
Speaker 2: And I think that's one of the big things coming out of feminism is we're so told that we don't need men. But I've heard somebody say that we were promised abortion and freedom and what we got was abandonment. And that's really what we've seen as an outflow is the feminization of poverty, the abandonment of women's single mother holds have increased. I mean, it's just really been a disaster for women.
Speaker 1: And parting words for today, but I would love to have you back on every day, I mean very often between now an election day and then after that as well, because obviously this battle to save the innocent never ends. But certainly really have twenty one days to stop Amendments seventy nine from becoming part of the Colorado Constitution. Final thoughts for folks today, doctor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think for me, as I've listened to the other side, there's this real push that it doesn't say in Amendment seventy nine that printal notification will be taken away that and that's the push, and that late term abortions will be in the constitution. But it's all hidden in that little tiny words that says nothing may deny, impede, or discriminate against the right to abortion. That impeded word is what the American College of obq YN uses And when you look at their document their Abortion policy and increasing Access to Abortion, their goal is access to abortion at all costs, especially to women, so that nothing may impede and what they list there is things that impeded are any gestational age limits and parental involvement. It's very clear that's the direction this is going.
Speaker 1: Hey and doctor wall, I have you what is your best understanding, as in obqyn of the percentage of late term abortions that are due to some very serious illness of the mother or what they label quote fetal anomalies versus simply abortion for the same reasons as it's obtained earlier.
Speaker 2: Right, So, nearly all abortions, including late abortions, are for financial and social reasons, which are usually horrific conditions.
Speaker 4: For the mother.
Speaker 2: I don't want to minimize that, but the answer of taking a baby's life is not a good answer for that. So it's between one and two percent of all abortions. And so the real push for completely unrestricted abortions with no regulation to be able to for the other side to get what they really seem to say that they want, which is for the life of the mother and for fetal anomalies, which I could talk about. That's only one to two percent of all abortions, so I mean, they certainly could do carve outs the abortions I did. Unfortunately babies with special needs and you know obviously that's absolutely horrific. I'll be the first to say that. In my apologies to anybody who has the special needs baby. They're precious, they deserve to live.
Speaker 1: Well, you were a hero. Thank you for doing what you do, and hopefully you'll join us again in the next few days.
Speaker 2: I would appreciate the honor. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you. That's doctor Catherine. We're whiller and obq An obviously herself, appreciate her time today. A fib five for zero five A two five five the number. Kamala Harris now finally, wow, wonder what took so long? Just days before the election, releases her plan to help young black men and what do you think it starts with? You won't believe it. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast CNN.
Speaker 6: I mean, the bottom line is this, at this particular hour, if you believe the polling, Donaldsum's going to put up the best performance with black voters since Richard Nixon back in nineteen hundred and sixty, not sixty eight, since nineteen hundred and sixty, that's sixty four years ago. Among Hispanic voters, Donald Trump's going to put up the best performance for Republicans in two thousand and four and George W.
Speaker 1: Bush, which is no surprise, right, And I think he'll end up putting up a better performance than even the great one that's expected. But it'll go far beyond this election. It'll go far beyond this election because what I believe we're seeing and it's one of the many long lasting gifts of President Trump to this nation, whether he gets his second term or not, and obviously I think that he's going to. But but that gift in part was probably the biggest jolt, biggest jolt to the momentum of many folks of color starting to rethink, you know that just the long term, habitual loyalty to the Democratic Party, and is this the tipping point. Well, if it is the tipping point, then we're going to see the inevitable more quickly. But the inevitable is going to be a major fracturing, right, because we're all people, we're all created by the same God, we're all people, and we're all fiercely devoted to our families. We want what's best for our family, you know, we want what's best for our community. Beyond that, we want what's best for ourselves. And so we're going to vote our self interest, and it had to happen. It's gravity at some point in large enough numbers to matter. And then all of the sudden, many at once, you're going to have many folks, whether they happen to be Catholic voters of whatever color, or you're going to have folks of color, black voters, latinos, et cetera, start to start to vote their self interest, regardless of party. And that's going to break this logjam the Democrats have. And here's the key point. Here's the key point in the tipping point continuum, and that is when okay, and it's any group, right. It doesn't have to be a group of color. It can be it can be Irish, it can be Catholics, it can be whatever. But when you get to the point where a certain number of people in that group are now starting to act differently than most in the group have historically done and it becomes more socially acceptable, etc. Then it's easier for a whole lot of folks to make that change at the same time. And I believe that's what we're seeing unfold right now. I can't look in the eye and tell you what the exact percentage is will be for Trump on election day. And I don't think exit polling is particularly reliable, so we may never know. But on this current track, we're going to know that he won. And on this current track, there's a lot of other data suggesting. I mean, come on, Barack Obama said it right when he tried to submarine Heiris. I shouldn't say that he did submarine Harris last week by coming out and lecturing young black men, in particular, scolding them because all the reason you're not supporting her is because she's a woman. I mean, how patently insulting, but no more insulting than this one, right, and we'll talk about it more tomorrow, Kamala Harris. Finally, in the closing out of the campaign, it gets around to offering her opportunity agenda for black men. And what do you think one of the key points in her opportunity agenda for black men is and you'd have to think if she really cared about these men, she would have not waited till like the final hours. But anyway, hey, wait for it.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: It is legalize recreational marijuana and create opportunities for black Americans to succeed in the marijuana industry. I see, this is the thing. You've got the appeal of Trump, right, You've got the appeal of Trump to folks. But then beyond that, you have so many reasons why folks are now seeing way a second. This Democratic Party. They just take my vote and then kick me in the crotch. So have we ever known a political party in modern times that is more overtly racist in policies in effect, because when you look at so many of these Democrat policies, in of fact, they're overtly racist. You know, Black children are killed at a five to one rate over whites through abortion, yet Democrats worship at the altar of abortion. If a child of color is lucky enough to survive the Democrats glorification of abortion and actually be born, well, well then the Democrats fight to the death to keep disproportionately kids of color out of having true school choice. And so what happens Then you have all these good talented kids who never have a fair opportunity in life because they don't have a fair opportunity in education. And then you get stuff like this. I mean, how how racist is this? Oh yeah, we're going to create opportunities for black men, We're going to legalize weed for you. We're going to legalize weed for you. I mean, how could anything be more insulting? Eight five five Z five A two five five the number. Let's go back up to beautiful Cheyenne, Wyo. I mean, talk to Carol. You're on the Dan Kapla show. Welcome, Hi, how are you? Dan?
Speaker 7: Of course, okay, I just wanted to point out a bit of a contradiction in the Democratic policy with abortion. And first off, they're obviously pushing for it and pro pro choice, you know, anti life, whatever you want to call it, they're pushing for the Yeah. So but then I saw, I think this is Sunday that Bill Clinton was in front of a group that he said that we were falling behind in our population, so we have to import immigrant babies. How many of those babies would we not need to be imported if we didn't have as many abortions?
Speaker 1: Well, we know the math, right, We know that that at least five hundred thousand females are killed each year through abortion, and so we start with that math, and we know about five hundred thousand little boys are killed each year through abortion as well. And the math yeah, right, and then you can get into some of the fine points of how you calculate what the net effect on population is, but you start with that you're killing half a million females a year.
Speaker 7: Yeah. One of the things that a party that we have been kind of arguing about, I guess you know this. This person said that, well, you know, if all of these aborted babies were adopted, which they are not being adopted, but I think many of them.
Speaker 4: Would have been.
Speaker 7: But you know, it's like, why are we having the substitute non citizen babies, you know, instead of promoting promoting life of American.
Speaker 1: And Carol the music means I have to go, but thank you for your call.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Bill Clinton comments, first of all, I think they were calculated to undermine Kamala Harris, just as Barack Obama's comments were. They know that if she's elected, she's going to tank the Democrats in twenty six and twenty eight. The last thing they want is for her to win, and they're doing a good job of that. You're on the Dan Caplis.
Speaker 5: Show, you're listening to the Dan Kaplish Show podcast.
Speaker 8: And then there's the weight of the fact she's the VP in an unpopular administration.
Speaker 5: We asked about President Biden's.
Speaker 8: Policies, are they helping or hurting your family? Just a quarter of voters said they're helping.
Speaker 1: Nearly have said they're hurting. And then here's the interesting twist.
Speaker 8: We also asked folks think back to when Donald Trump was president, did his policies help or hurt your family? And look at the difference forty four percent helping, thirty one hurting. Trump's the retrospective, you would say, opinion of Trump's president among voters arguably higher now than when he was president.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and liosten, the vast majority of us are going to vote our family, self interest, right, And that tells you everything right there in the poll, because I bet you a whole bunch of people in that polls that I'm voting for Kamala Harris will end up voting for Donald Trump because in the end, they talk about what makes them angry, but they're going to vote on what affects them. Let's go to the VIP line. Everybody jamming the lines. I will get to you shortly. Please do hold on, but really want you to hear from Jeff her. Jeff's a really good, talented guy. And he's running for the seat that Lauren Bobert currently holds. He's running in CD three against Adam Frish, who I think at this point is probably raised about a billion dollars. Jeff, welcome back to the Dan Kapli Show.
Speaker 9: Hey, Dan, you're not far off there with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but remember I mean new coke. They spent one half a billion in that campaign, and you never saw anybody drinking new coke.
Speaker 9: But so exactly right when I say dollars, don't vote, people vote Dan, and my opponent got the money, but we've got the people, and that's how we're.
Speaker 3: Going to win.
Speaker 1: Aimen to that. Let me give you the give everybody the website. It's Jeff heard h U r D for Colorado dot Com. Hey, what's the latest down there? What's animating this race? What are the polls showing?
Speaker 9: Listen, we're in a position to win this if we've got the resources to get our message out, and we do. We're actually going to report a big fundraising quarter here in just a little bit this afternoon. But people are anxious for a new direction here, Dan, and they know that it's not going to come from a liberal Democrat from Aspen. They want the guy that is from this district. That's me, And who's for this district, who's going to help secure the border, who's going to grow our energy economy, bring and inflation, and who's also going to protect our water in our egg And that's me, Jeff heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And obviously Frusha spend all this money trying to tell people he's more conservative than Reagan, and hopefully people see through all that. But Jeff, if you would take a second and tell folks a little bit about you, you have a great story.
Speaker 3: Sure I'll call it.
Speaker 9: A native grew up on the Western Slope and Grand Junction, proud graduate of Grand Junction and High School, married father of five kids, and I have a rural electric cooperative practice. I've been helping rural Colorado grow and thrive for many years, and I'm working hard to make sure that we create opportunities for families and small businesses up and down the Western Slope in southern Colorado. And that's why I'm running. And I'm the guy that's going to deliver for rural Colorado.
Speaker 1: And I think everybody listening understands that, just as Gabe up in CDA, that race could decide control of the House, yours could as well, and the stakes there are obvious to all. So how can people beyond just writing a check? If folks can afford to or putting the credit card on your website, how can they help the campaign?
Speaker 9: Well, if you're living here in the third Congressional District, make sure that your friends and neighbors know to vote for Jeff Herd and that don't be fooled by the liberal assid and Democrat pertainy like he's conservative.
Speaker 1: We need to vote for Jeff Herd.
Speaker 9: If you're interested in helping out right, contact us through our website that you gave Jeff Heard for callater dot com. We would love to have you making phone calls, reaching out, phone banking. You do not have to live in the third Confessional Dissort to do that. So, if you live in Denver and you want to make sure that we help grow a Republican majority in Congress, and you want to support Jeff Heard, reach out on our website. We would love to have you as part of the team. Would love to have you making phone calls and getting voters to the poll so that we can win in November three weeks from today.
Speaker 1: Man, you know, I get excited thinking about you know, what a great crew of Republicans we could have in all these congressional seats if all of you win, and obviously control of the House, but just very very effective. Everybody brings some real talent to the table. So appreciate the time today, Jeff, and let's talk a bunch before election day.
Speaker 9: That sounds great, Dan, Thanks so much for the time.
Speaker 1: Have a great afternoon you too. Thank you. That is Jeff Herd. Please do give them a close look. I mean, we have some really talented people now running in these highly contested seats. Let's go back to the phone lines. We'll go to bout Michael in beautiful Denver. You're on the Dan Kaplis. You'll welcome.
Speaker 4: Hey, Dan, good evening.
Speaker 1: Nice to talk to you too.
Speaker 4: We had a caller earlier wanting to know about the judges and what could be done and how do you find out information? So, like you, I'm a well not like you. I'm a fifty two year trial lawyer. So I've been in that courtroom just a little another decade than you have. But so I know some of the judges and I'm happy to comment on them because no one knows my last name, So I'm not trying to put my client myself before my own client's interests. But we have a unique opportunity this time. Monica Marquez, this Chief Justice of the Colorado Supreme Court is on the ballot. This justice voted to take Donald Trump off the ballot in Colorado. So if you want to send a message, which you won't have another opportunity to do for several more years, you should vote know on the retention of Monica my cast. The other two justices that are on the ballot are Justice Birkenhauk Halter Maria Birkenhalter, and Justice Brian boat Right. Both of those justices voted in the descent in the Trump case, So I would urge a yes vote on those two judges.
Speaker 1: Brilliant yes.
Speaker 4: In fact, Carlos some Moore's descent was quoted extensively by the US Supreme Court.
Speaker 1: As that predict it would be yeah, but no, really well done, really well done.
Speaker 4: These are people that again, like I said, you're not going to have a chance for this in a while, but you can take Monica Marquez off the Supreme Court. As far as the other judges are concerned, there really isn't an effective way to get information about them. We have this so called Judicial Performance Commission. They haven't recommended against the judge to be not retained in years and years. It's basically a rubber stamp. I don't know if you. I'm sure you were not practicing, and neither was when we used to vote for judges.
Speaker 1: Yeah wait, but I didn't think that.
Speaker 4: I didn't think that was the greatest system either. But this system also has to go. It's of no help to people. So hires people to vote no on all judges. The reason for that is that we need to send a message that we need a little bit different system and maybe if take some of these judges off the court, we'll get one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Michael, let me take the other side of that. Then tell me where you think I'm wrong. And that is and I want to throw out the disclaimer that I've mentioned many times over the decades i've been on air, and that is my real job is I'm a full time trial lawyer, been doing it forty years, hope to do it another forty And so if I'm critical of a judge, I never say so on air because my first obligation is to my clients, but I let my listeners know that. So there's full disclosure there. And so now getting back to your point, though, Michael, the idea we should vote against all judges. And I know this will sound kiss up. I don't care. I just tell the truth, and this is the truth my experience doing it forty years and I've had the privileges. I'm sure you have to be in lots of courtrooms, in front of lots of judges, et cetera. Is I am extraordinarily impressed with the quality of judges overall in Colorado. Has everyone ruled in my favor? No, if I agreed with every single ruling, of course not. But I am incredibly impressed with the overall quality of judges in Colorado. So the idea of just voting no on everybody when you've got all of these you know you got to and you would agree with this, I'm sure, Michael. You've got a ton of men and women out there working really hard and it could be making a lot more money in private practice, and they're doing this great public service and they're doing a hell of a job at it. And to tell everybody to vote against all those folks, to me, that's backwards.
Speaker 4: Okay, well let me comment sure. So what we're noticing these days is that we have a lot of younger judges with not a lot of not only legal experience, but life experience. And the reason for that is it's difficult. As you know, it is not easy to make a living practicing law.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 4: You have a position that has you know, a number of days off a year, full full para, benefits, all medical insurance, and paid a pretty good salary. So to go out and make that in private practice, believe me, requires a heck of a lot of work. I'm not saying we don't have good judges, of course, we do what we have right now, though on this bench uniformly, and I'm talking about Denver. That's where my experience is is young inexperienced people. In most cases, they don't belong on the bench, and they're on the bench because of sometimes their political philosophy. People can go through the blue books and look and see what these various interests of these people are and the kind of organizations that they belong to. So that would be my response, if you bought some of the good with the bad, we will, but we have to change this system somehow, and the only way the average voter can do that is to vote now.
Speaker 1: But wait a second. I called my experience has been and it's not like a week's worth, it's forty years worth, you know, state and federal. My experience has been the polar opposite of yours. I could bring in a stack of bibles. Ryan, do we have our stack of bibles? Handy, bring him in here. I'll put my hand on it, and I will swear to you, if that's permitted, that I have never been in front of a judge, the youngest one, the oldest one. I've never been in front of a judge who was anything other than super smart. And I've never been in front of a judge who couldn't have made more money outside being a judge. And so I just couldn't disagree with you on that more. And then what I want to ask you is, and we've got to pop on this segment, but you're welcome to stay. What system would you switch to? What system would you switch to that's going to produce better judges? Because again, you've got fifty two years of it. I got forty, and I I'm trying to remember a truly bad judge that I've seen in forty years, and I can't. So we'll come back and give Michael a say, because he disagrees with me on this, but I'd like to know what system he would want to put in place. He wants to blow this one up, what system would he want to put in place. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast, Mayor Kaufman.
Speaker 3: But what you know is we have areas in our city, unfortunately, that have been overtaken and that we have to take back three by street, block by block.
Speaker 1: That was on my show a few months ago. Hey, and you've got the lefties out there now saying no, no, Trump's exaggerating problems at Aurora. My goodness. Hey, everybody on the text and calls, appreciate your patience and have a call from a gentleman name Michael. He's been practicing law for fifty two years and he was just telling us that, hey, he thinks this whole system of selecting judges in Colorado needs to be redone. I could not disagree with him more. I'm summarizing what we've just been through. I think we have a tremendously strong bench in Colorado, and I've been doing it forty years, twelve less than him, but I could not be more impressed with the overall quality of the bench. So that's where we left at. Michael, I wanted to give you a chance for a last word. I didn't want to rudely cut you off.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Dan, and listen, we have a lot more important things to talk about in this election than judges. But let me just say this to you. Fortunately, in your practice, while there's certainly pre trial work that needs to be done and where judges need to be involved, decisions in most of your cases I assume are made by jury.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but there that there are so many other issues, Michael, that is so much motions practice.
Speaker 4: Well, sure there isn't in any practice. But again, in your practice, ultimately the decisions made by the jury. That's not the case in a lot of practices. You do domestic work for a while and you'll see that judges make the decisions in those cases, and they're not always good, and they're not always what is in the best interest of the people. So again, take a look at your blue book, not you, but your audience. Take a look at your blue book and see if you've learned anything about the people you are voting for. As I said, and I'll say again, Monica Marquez needs to go. Thanks for the time.
Speaker 1: Dan really appreciate it, Michael appreciate the call. And again, what I've said before, and I've said over the decades on air, is my real job is I'm a trial lawyer, and so I never say anything critical about a judge on air. My obligation is to my clients. If I say something positive about a judge, it's because I truly believe it. But what I will say to you is this, And if you're sitting right in front of me, I'd look you in the eye and you could see I believe it to my core. I spent my whole adult life in courtrooms in Colorado, like all over the place here and some other states, and I'm just telling you that the quality of judges across Colorado, from the smallest towns to the biggest, is incredibly high. Doesn't mean I've agreed with every single ruling. It's a human process, right, But I'm here to tell you I honestly I can't think of another profession where the quality has been uniformly as high as it is with judges. And I think part of the reason for that is you know that you've got the selection process. You got three finalists. They are appointed by governors, and so there is that process in place. And all I'm saying is, I think the last thing in the world people would want to do is blow that up because it again in favor of what Because I just see and you know, I was mentioning to somebody the other day. I recently had a case. I won't mention it, of course the particular county, but a very very very small county in Colorado, and Michael had been mentioning young judges and I had a judge literally I've got a pair of shoes at home than the judge we had in that case. And she was brilliant. I mean she was one of the greatest judges I've ever seen anywhere, and tough and smart and equally tough on both sides, absolutely brilliant, and so yeah, I just could not disagree with someone more than I disagree with Michael on this. And you got to make your own decisions on individual judges. I'm just telling you, overall, as a system, we're really lucky we have what we have in Colorado. All Right, I'm sorry I chewed up everybody's time, but that's an important issue and we get a bunch of texts and calls. Here's what I want to say to the folks kind enough to be on the line now. If you want to call back at the start of the show tomorrow, I'll make sure you get on first. Kelly can take your names. Kelly, would you talk to these nice people and make sure they have a chance to come on first tomorrow if they want to do that. Texters, we got a ton of great texts coming in, all of which are going to be equally relevant tomorrow because this election is not going away. It'll just be one day closer tomorrow and we'll get to that as well. Ryan, I can't see through the glare. Who is your protege today? Who's helping us out? I want to make sure I think this person who's done a very good job. We have not had any glitches. Where did Ryan go?
Speaker 3: See?
Speaker 1: If you're in our studio, we have this big glare on the window, so I literally cannot see who is behind there. So whoever you are, thank you. You are spectacular. You should get a raise. You want to introduce yourself, my friend, You want to come on, say hello, what's your name? Whoever you are, you did a tremendous job. Hey, how's it going. I hope you'll come back tomorrow. Kelly, thank you as well, and please do join us tomorrow on the Dankapla Show