Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Wednesday, A couple more days until Friday. That's what I just keep telling myself. You know, we're almost there. We're almost there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It's Valentine's Day weekend and Plast's Day weekend.
Speaker 4: Right, it's so on weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, big weekend.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 2: And we got the uh the parade in San Francisco happening on Saturday. It's a lot going on here, all right, Graham? What should we talk about here? Anything you want?
Speaker 3: I think we should do the first talk pack of the day and talk about that first, because.
Speaker 6: The idea, the first thing that we usually do on the show from Oklahoma is a boy.
Speaker 3: And can.
Speaker 7: You tell me what happens to you d JV show please? Yeah? Because well, good, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: There's lots of unpacking and somebody just have a boy. Did you hear that? Like, it's a boy, it's a boy? Congratulations?
Speaker 6: Someone said it's good. That's awesome there at the end.
Speaker 4: Very late gender review.
Speaker 3: Colton, First off, thank you for listening from Oklahoma City. Jav. I don't know if he's he's at Oklahoma. I don't know if it's Oklahoma City. But Oklahoma. So at JV show number one in Oklahoma, because you so appreciate that. And he asked what happened to Cheaty because he misses her and we all miss Cheaty. We addressed it several times on the show, but I guess you know, there are people that listen at different times and missed it. Unfortunately, Cheaty was the victim of a large scale layoffs at our company and she got let go nothing that she did. And definitely we were super super bummed when it happened. Yes, and still our very best. We're hoping to get her back.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we should always be a friends of the show.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 4: Didn't she just.
Speaker 2: Start like any podcasts or something?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Check it out.
Speaker 9: What's it called unscripted with Cheats? Yes, unscripted with cheats? Follow her Instagram too.
Speaker 2: Sounds like you're making that up, Jess. No, we did backs to Graham. What else you got?
Speaker 3: I just wanted to play this one little quick piece of audio.
Speaker 6: Sure, Now, I don't know how.
Speaker 3: I missed this, and I feel bad that I missed this in the weekly up to the super Bowl, but I just it's just I hear it and I crack up and I want to play it and maybe you've heard it and you're like, pppp you old story. But this is the mayor of Philadelphia, Cherrell Parker, and she is leading a crowd to get them excited about the Eagles, and she's doing one of the most classic chants of all times, the Eagles Chance.
Speaker 6: Here's how it went though. Give it a listen.
Speaker 3: Hey, oh, you might need to play that one more time because when you do the Eagles chance, you spell out Eagles.
Speaker 8: Let's go over this again.
Speaker 6: Listen, give it a listen again. Tell me what you hear?
Speaker 2: Hey, oheles, Yeah.
Speaker 3: She spelled out e lgs e s elsis. I don't know how you butcher, they were Eagles so so badly. Now what I thought was funny is right before the Super Bowl there were even people making T shirts that's that had that spelled out, And I didn't quite get it at first until I came across this piece of audio. And now it's all come together for me. Can we're here one? We hear it one more time? Get ready?
Speaker 10: Oh yes, I'm probably to the people that are chanting along with her, because I think they're confused, like, what letter did we just say?
Speaker 9: What is happening, El goals El, Yes, Yes, just a quick correction, I did get a wrong.
Speaker 3: You're supposed to be cheese best, it's not.
Speaker 4: I knew it was.
Speaker 9: I thought it was unscripted, but it's unfiltered, unfiltered with cheets, so I was on the right track.
Speaker 6: Wow, the disrespect.
Speaker 1: But the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Right, something we do every Wednesday. It's our cool or not less? If we throw some things out and we asked, is that cool or not?
Speaker 4: Is it okay? If I go first?
Speaker 2: Yes, col or not. Couples who call each other by.
Speaker 8: Like their first real names, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: My sister's boyfriend calls her by her first name that like nobody else calls her like, it's so weird and it's alm When he says it, I like cringe every single time because who says.
Speaker 3: That you're not allowed to call your person by their name?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I can't say hey, hey, Kate, what do you want to do later?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 2: I guess you can. Any couple can do whatever they want. Me and my husband don't ever, And when I say his name, like sometimes i'm if, I'm like mad at him and I'll be like a j and then he doesn't even notice, And I'm like, all that for nothing, But it feels weird coming out of my mouth. You know what.
Speaker 9: I can't agree with that because when I can't do it. Yeah, when my boyfriend calls me Jessica, I'm like, oh, hello, what did I do? Like, am I in trouble?
Speaker 4: I can't do it?
Speaker 6: What does he call you Jess?
Speaker 9: Yeah, he calls me Jess which is my name still, which is shortened.
Speaker 6: But okay, so that one I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know here, No, that's a little bit different. But so what do you call your wife? You just call her Kate all the time.
Speaker 3: No, it's a mix of different things. But I don't think it's strange. I don't think it's out of the ordinary for us to use each other's names.
Speaker 2: For me and my husband, out of the ordinary, like never ever happens unless he's like talking to someone else about me, does he.
Speaker 10: Ever?
Speaker 2: He's not going to be like, my babe, did this? You know what I mean, He's gonna be like, hey, my wife.
Speaker 3: So if they're if he's yelling for you in the house to try to get your attention, like you're upstairs or something? What does he yelled babe? Babe? Yes, oh, I would say Kate.
Speaker 9: Now, if you want to call your name Selena, would he say Selena?
Speaker 6: Or would he say That's another good question.
Speaker 8: It depends where we are and who's there.
Speaker 4: But he doesn't call me anything.
Speaker 2: But he doesn't call me anything but babe.
Speaker 6: What if babe doesn't get your attention?
Speaker 2: He says it louder?
Speaker 6: Does it ever go to a different name?
Speaker 2: Now the couples do.
Speaker 3: What about in a crowd of people there could be thirty babes around there.
Speaker 2: We still say just babe, like to get each other's attention.
Speaker 6: Interesting?
Speaker 2: Do I want to hear any other couple and it's not just my sister and her man? I know, I hear a lot of other couples call each other by their first name. That's so foreign to me.
Speaker 4: Now does your sister find it weird?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm gonna because nobody calls her Elizabeth, Like, who does that?
Speaker 6: Elizabeth?
Speaker 3: Caroln I'm guys doing it.
Speaker 2: I don't know it's weird to me. I'm going not cool.
Speaker 3: I'm going it doesn't bug me, So I guess I'm going cool.
Speaker 4: I guess I'm going cool because it kind of happens sometimes I think, yeah, I'm gonna go not cool. Wait did I say cool or not cool?
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 9: Okay, either way.
Speaker 3: What are you guys saying cool or not?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 3: We've discussed this one before, but I feel like it needs to get brought up almost every year as social media kind of trends and things change year in and year out. So I want to know this year or in twenty twenty five, cool or not posting the flowers or Valentine's Day gifts that you got ooh, because the thinking changes over the years.
Speaker 6: Stuff like this.
Speaker 9: I think cool when it's like the flowers or the dinner. I would say not cool if you're posting every single gift, like if it's if it seems more of a like like.
Speaker 2: A brag, you like a brag.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm gonna say not cool on that part.
Speaker 4: I mean you to you. You know, it's your social media.
Speaker 3: What do you think you get a a big you know, a bunch of flowers or whatever for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 6: Cool or not posting that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say cool.
Speaker 6: I'm going on.
Speaker 2: I always post my flowers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, flowers, I always post them, even not on Valentine's.
Speaker 3: Day, but why they're for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I also want my husband to know that, like I appreciate them, so also.
Speaker 3: Tell them you appreciate them, and then later that night.
Speaker 2: Post, oh my God, like thank you you know what, like on my story or whatever. I don't not there because I know my man's a leon. He likes the attention. You still posting all my story walls make him feel like like good about himself and accomplished.
Speaker 6: I'm a Leo too, and I don't need you to post the flowers.
Speaker 3: That was a gift for you, and you don't need to show the world that you got a gift.
Speaker 6: I don't get it.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 4: I think flowers is different.
Speaker 9: Like I don't post every single other thing that my boyfriend gets me. But when it's like a nice bouquet, then I like posting that because it's just something pretty to look at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the rest of us looking at your story guess what like who? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you can see you've seen.
Speaker 2: Yeah ride argument you can say that about anything that we posts.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, grand built a bench, who gives yours?
Speaker 2: I've seen a bench before? He build a house. I've seen a million houses.
Speaker 3: That's true, you know, But I guess like flowers, like.
Speaker 9: I don't know, I don't want to because you're just not big on posting on social media.
Speaker 3: I thought, like, I'm all for you posting stuff that's happening, that's exciting, that's interesting, post away, go for it. But like the flowers, like I just don't get it. What am I supposed to be? Like, oh look at that rain? Oh wow, how did they get that baby's breath next to that rose in there? Oh?
Speaker 2: I would rest see somebody post the flowers then, like you know, the bag or whatever to brag about.
Speaker 3: All agree with you there, Like, okay, there's plenty of sky with flowers.
Speaker 6: There's plenty of Valentine's Day stuff.
Speaker 3: Post a picture of the two of you out for your dinner on Valentine's A sure, go ahead.
Speaker 6: I'm cool with all that.
Speaker 3: But like just like the bouquet flowers with like the car sitting in there.
Speaker 9: Like, I don't know, Okay, everyone post their flowers this Valentine Day.
Speaker 3: I can walk through the grocery store and see tons of bouquets.
Speaker 8: Everyone say thank you Graham for sending me the flowers to.
Speaker 2: Make some fee.
Speaker 3: That'd be nice. I'd appreciate. I appreciate that the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I was just asking cool or not couples that call each other by their first name that.
Speaker 7: Is from Samitello, California. I do not call my wife by her first name at all. You be married for about what fifteen seventeen sixteen years, and I was babe. No matter where we are, babe. We call our names before only if I didn't hear very well or a loud place or something. But no matter where we are, it's always babe. We coach a team, a volleyball team, Babe, Babe, Babe.
Speaker 2: So when you're in a relationship like that, you can see how it would be like weird to hear your name or another couple like.
Speaker 4: What you guys use names.
Speaker 3: I always wonder about THEO, like the babe when everybody's yelling babe. For example, when you go to a park or you go to school or something in kid yell's dad, and like twenty guys turn like that sounds like my kid?
Speaker 6: Is that my kid yelling for dead? You know? And the same thing you're you're at the mall or wherever.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of people babe, babe, and everyone's like, what is that is?
Speaker 6: Someone called me? It's just sometimes you got to use the name right, right, it makes sense.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I have to agree something.
Speaker 9: To call each other by our first names is really really strange.
Speaker 5: Same issue throws me off.
Speaker 1: And uh yeah when we yell for each other, it's just babe yet louder I have a go one.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I don't even know if my husband knows my name, Like, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think I've ever heard him say it. All right, So while we were, you know, partying on Sunday watching the game and whatnot, some people were actually on peorn hub you see it goes. Would you like to know some of the things that they were searching up? Yep, sure, Well super Bowl obviously on everybody's brain because the term super Bowl jumped over eight thousand percent. People searching up that. I don't know what they were expecting to find, trying to get that, I don't know. They were also searching American football player that was up over four thousand percent.
Speaker 6: So those are global, These are global searches.
Speaker 2: These are global searches just on the platform.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not specifically if anybody here in the United States, you wouldn't type in American football player, right right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? These are just weird level.
Speaker 6: It's a weird search term.
Speaker 2: Uh, this one I'm gonna have to edit just for you know, the sake of us being on air.
Speaker 8: But football player ham slap.
Speaker 3: Oh, but.
Speaker 2: I can't say what the term really is.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, but that American football player, that's.
Speaker 2: Football just regular player thirsting.
Speaker 6: Okay, so you might get some soccer balls in there.
Speaker 2: This one, I don't know if I can say, but I'm gonna say it anyways, because I honestly I don't know what is it.
Speaker 6: Careful, I don't know.
Speaker 2: If I'm going to say it. I'll tell you guys off air, and if it's safe, we'll come back with it. But describe it hung okay, okay, Hey, we're on the radio.
Speaker 6: Sorry. Becky's first word.
Speaker 3: Locker room.
Speaker 4: That was up.
Speaker 3: Interesting. So people were very into, like any sort of a thing a football theme.
Speaker 2: It was definitely a football sports theme. A thick cheerleader. Yeah, cheerleader you hell?
Speaker 3: You thought cheerleader would be like the top search term like that would have gotten up there before American football.
Speaker 2: So it's actually way down compared to people looking for football player action and then a cheerleader threesome is up only one hundred and eighty percent. I thought that'd be way higher through the roof, or maybe people always search for that and that's why they only spiked one hundred and eighty percent.
Speaker 3: To me, this sounds like ladies were dominating the searches. I want to see an American football player slapping his hand.
Speaker 9: Amid during radio during the game as well, like you just paused the game, like hey, I'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Everybody during and after. So maybe commercials and they're blown into the commercials so they'd rather.
Speaker 3: You know, the commercials are long, the halftime shows long. There's a long Yeah, you got some free time there. You can get it done a few times. Wow, it wasn't It wasn't a very exciting game.
Speaker 6: We know that. Oh it was finish.
Speaker 8: It was a factor. Yeah, you guys are sick.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Carney JV Show.
Speaker 2: I wanted to comment about the Google search for tongue.
Speaker 5: It was that nasty cold foam coffee maa commercial. I mean, it was so nasty, all of us that we were watching it. We literally just stared at the TV, like, what did we just watch? It was gross?
Speaker 8: That commercial was odd.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see it was really like icky.
Speaker 6: It was too up close of different people's tongue.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, if you yeah, if you missed it. By the way, I did put it up on our Instagram story because you have to see it too. That's Davie Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Thanks so thank you for that talk back. We were actually covering porn searches a little bit different, but thank you for nobody on.
Speaker 6: That site was searching for extra tongue action that.
Speaker 2: Cold foam commercial probably not well actually probably. Yeah, you guys are sick.
Speaker 1: The hottest.
Speaker 12: It's all the stuff you need to know was hot in.
Speaker 9: Music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So there is a viral video of Tate McCrae showing her predict the Super Bowl. So this is a video from twenty twenty three. Let's take a listen. Wait, this is football, right, I think it's gonna be seventy and no, Okay, we're gonna no, it's gonna be forty and twenty two. He's winning.
Speaker 9: Obviously, the obviously Philly.
Speaker 2: She didn't even know the name of the team, No, but she knows the exactly I know. Now a lot of people are pointing out that this video might not necessarily be her predicting the super Bowl, because she was just asked to predict the score of an upcoming game, not the super Bowl, if that makes a difference to you. But still, it just happens to be the score of the super Bowl and Philly does win.
Speaker 6: So you know what that would have paid? You know, I like gambling. Do you know what that would have paid?
Speaker 3: Had you bet that the actual correct score of the super Bowl, that's something you could bet on. And had you bet that, that one would have paid, like, I mean astronomical odds, because nobody the Chiefs were favored in that game, I mean slight favorites, and so to pick them absolutely just getting pounded by the Eagles, and then to accurately predict the exact final score, which pays really well in itself. I mean that one would have I mean, you'd be rich, too bad.
Speaker 2: T cra doesn't have a gambling problem like you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's already rich, isn't need I'm big fan of Tate mc craig.
Speaker 8: Anymore ever since.
Speaker 2: She was at the iHeart Awards.
Speaker 6: Yeah, talented, very talented. She's very talented.
Speaker 2: She's over eighteen, right, I hope, So.
Speaker 3: I not take all that out of the podcast. All right.
Speaker 2: So Liam Payne struggled with his sexuality. There's a new Rolling Stone cover story out that features his ex fiance Maya Henry, and then some other sources all talking about Liam, and according to multiple sources, they're saying that Liam struggled with his sexuality before he's before his death, even when he was still in a relationship with Maya. She caught him once like sexting men and like sending like, you know, pictures and just you know, steamy messages back and forth, I guess. And she caught him by accident because he was accidentally broadcasting the messages to their TV, which is like, come on, typical guy, move, come on, can we can we not? Can we not do that? That's a really easy way to get caught up. But that's how he found out. That's how she found out, excuse me, that not only was he cheating on her, but you know, he was possibly into men and he wasn't ready for the information to become public and so their relationship was really at a low point. This The source doesn't say exactly when this happened, but said that, you know, during the COVID lockdown, that's when their relationship was really really bad because he was struggling with his sexuality, he had a drug problem, he had mental health problems, and to suddenly be stuck at home dealing with all of this alone, it was really really hard on him. I don't like all of this coming.
Speaker 8: Out after his die, agreed.
Speaker 2: If he wasn't ready for this to be public information when he was here, why is it now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: It just it's very icky to me.
Speaker 3: It is ikey. I mean, it does give you insight into what he was going maybe you know, some of the stuff he was battling going through, But again, it doesn't need.
Speaker 2: It just doesn't feel right.
Speaker 3: What does it accomplish at this point?
Speaker 2: Exactly? Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 3: All right? California Tesla owners, listen, I there's a group out there threatening to vandalize your car unless you sell it. According to a report on the Lost Coast Outpost, which is a media it's a media outlet outlet up in Humboldt, County, a group that is calling themselves Students against Nazi Extremism. They obviously have an ax to grind with Elon Musk, Tesla's owner. They mailed out a manifesto to the Lost Coast out host and in it they say Tesla owners need to sell their cars immediately or they are going to be vandalized. And there have been some instances of vandalism already, and some Tesla owners in that area reported getting notes placed on their cars, wrapped around bricks like it's about to happen.
Speaker 6: Now, listen to this. It's this.
Speaker 3: This is why Bay area Tesla owners you need to be on alert because in this manifesto they threatened Tesla owners in not only up there in Humble County, but in Ronert Park, Hayward, and Seaside, which is down in Monterey County. Why they random Hayward, Seaside and Humboldt, I don't know, but you know it's a manifesto from clearly an extremist group, so you can't it could be a little scatterbrain, you know. I don't really know, but they are obviously coming for you. So if you just if you'd like to sell your car today, and avoid it being vandalized, particularly again if you're in Rohnert Park, Hayward or Seaside. Those those are areas to really watch out for. But it could be anywhere in California.
Speaker 2: Now that this information is out there, do you think anyone's gonna want to buy a Tesla because they know it's just going to be randomized?
Speaker 3: Are going to be selling these two Look, they want Tesla sales to plummet, obviously in the value of Tesla's to plummet because they are targeting Elon Musk. And I think there's a lot of people that you know, understand that sentiment given what's happening right now. But you know, will this actually work? I don't know. I mean there are I have you know seen in Selena. I think you saw one too, the bumper sticker you know that says I bought this Tesla before something like, you.
Speaker 6: Know, to that effect.
Speaker 3: So there is there may be some Tesla you know, buying regret out there.
Speaker 2: There's a lot buers remorse.
Speaker 4: That's scary.
Speaker 3: But anyways, you've been warned you may get a brick through your own widow God, and you know, these students against Nazi extremism there to thank for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they don't play.
Speaker 4: They don't play.
Speaker 3: They don't play, not again, not in runor park, hayworders c side, they don't.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, well, good thing. I'll be safe in my little Honda.
Speaker 3: That's right, Toyota four two thousand and four runners were not on the list.
Speaker 4: You're safe, thank god.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 12: I'm glad you're all talking about this because this past week and I had been wondering, Graham, I know you love gambling, like, how'd you do?
Speaker 8: How hopefully you came up on the Super Bowl wins?
Speaker 2: Graham?
Speaker 3: Did you well? So that came up because we were talking about Tate McCrae allegedly accurately predicting the final score of the Super Bowl, and I said that, man, if you had bet that, you would be rich. I didn't place any traditional bets on the Super Bowl, so you guys would be happy to know. I only played daily fancy on prize picks, and I put a couple of lineups in and I showed you that I had a twenty dollars lineup that won me four one hundred and thirty bucks.
Speaker 2: WHOA, all right, it is time for what the bleep? This is where you can win a JB Show chug mug. You just got to be the first person in guest. Today's bleeped out word, as always leave your guess is on the talkback mic and that new improved iHeartRadio app. Let's jump right in. Here is today's clip. If the only thing you can offer your wife is a big we got problems?
Speaker 8: Ooh yep, major problems.
Speaker 3: It doesn't sound like it'd be. I haven't heard too many complaints about that. Yeah, okay, well maybe it's enough to outweigh and overlook some other thing. Okay, never mind, think about what that bleeped out word could be and you're gonna want to leave that on the talkback mic, of course, on the free and newly upgraded iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 6: If you haven't added us as a preset on there by the.
Speaker 3: Way, Wild nine and the JV Show podcast is another preset.
Speaker 6: Maybe the Wild Thoughts podcast if you're real sick.
Speaker 3: You could add that as a preset as well, But please go do that, all right, leave us your name and your city along with your guests. Keep it PG sickos. Because this is a family.
Speaker 1: Show, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We're plain what the bleep? Where all you gotta do is be the first person to guess today's bleeed dot word. And this chuck mug is yours in case she makes today's clip.
Speaker 4: Here it is.
Speaker 2: If the only thing you can offer your wife is a big we got problems.
Speaker 4: Major problem.
Speaker 8: There we go, all right, Remember this is a family show.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: First of all, I know I know what you're thinking. Grand Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 6: Hi, A moment around for coconut, and I think a bleethedout word is ring.
Speaker 3: A big ring. She says she's a mirror from coconut? Is she from SpongeBob? She lives in a coconute?
Speaker 2: Lives in a pineapple?
Speaker 3: Yeah whatever if the pineapples. If the pineapples taken, then she lives in a coconut. Sure did she say she lives in a Coconutey?
Speaker 6: I hear that again.
Speaker 2: That's what I heard.
Speaker 6: Hi, A moment around for coconut, and I think a bleethedout word.
Speaker 2: I definitely heard cocone.
Speaker 6: And she lives in a coconut. That's very cute.
Speaker 2: Good guess by the way, Yeah, great guess.
Speaker 9: Hi JV Show.
Speaker 2: My name is Melissa. I'm from San Jose.
Speaker 11: And I think the bleeped out word today is house.
Speaker 7: Thanks, have a great.
Speaker 2: Day, big house. Look, I'm not bad at a big house. But you want someone a partner to be able to offer more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if it's a big house, like you can go weeks and just avoid them.
Speaker 6: You could be in your own wing of the house. You don't have to see them.
Speaker 4: That's a good morning JV show.
Speaker 13: This is Amy from Morgan Hill and my guess is account as in bank account.
Speaker 2: Also, the accident on the eighty seven is mostly moved to the side. Now bye, good.
Speaker 6: Look, good.
Speaker 3: On the scene. Give me a live update if you're on eighty seven. She didn't say north or south found northbound.
Speaker 2: Found after Curtner there was a three car wreck. It's all almost clear to it's.
Speaker 6: Been moved to the shoulder.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you, But that's not the right guest their bank or bank account.
Speaker 6: Yeah, quite a few people guessing that.
Speaker 2: All right, continue to leave. Your guess is on the talk back mic.
Speaker 4: We are going to.
Speaker 1: Play more coming up the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: No, Jess must be back in the bathroom again. She's always going during the show.
Speaker 3: Oh there you are. Yeah, starting out really quick, and then it's like where is she?
Speaker 2: And then you know, yeah, how was the bathroom?
Speaker 4: I was not in the bathroom, but I ran so fast because I know you guys have started.
Speaker 3: How do you prove that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have had cameras in there, you know that. All right, we're the JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selina and I'm Jeff. We're playing what the bleep? Where you can win this JV Show. Chuck Mud just gonna be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word? Easy as that as always leave your guesses on the talk back Michael on the iHeartRadio app. No, in case you missed today's clip, here it is one last time. If the only thing you can offer your wife is a big we got problems. All right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 11: Hey, JAV show to seek even from Ayward and I think the bleeped out word is big old bye bye, have a good day bye.
Speaker 3: How about that big old Yeah?
Speaker 6: I was like this said it big old.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that was awesome. Thank you for that.
Speaker 11: Good Morning JV Show. This is Melanie from San Bautista. My bleeped out word guest is gonna be paycheck and my husband says, truck. I hope we can do two submissions.
Speaker 3: You can't buye paycheck and that is morning JB Morning Show.
Speaker 11: This is just from San Francisco, and I think that's the bleepot word is Teddy bear or bear?
Speaker 3: Good morning, Big Bear a surprisingly popular guest this morning.
Speaker 8: I was confused by Valentine's Day on the brain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get him a big bear or big bear, which is a place that you can go skiing up in the mountains.
Speaker 6: It's called big like either.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 5: This is Mondo from San Josane.
Speaker 7: I think the bleeped out word is headache headache?
Speaker 2: All right, take a lesson to today's clip. Unbleaps. If the only thing you can offer your wife is a big headache, we got problems major.
Speaker 6: What do you mean like a migraine?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah?
Speaker 2: Or just with all the nagging around the house telling us to quit nagging in our nerves.
Speaker 3: Wait, so the headache is because you're nagging us so much.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's from you telling us to not nag you so much.
Speaker 3: Right, so you're nagging, but you're not telling you.
Speaker 2: Now you're the one doing the nagg and then we're the headache, were snagging.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure that's I'm not sure what that?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Don't forget that. All right, let's get some shutouts first. Mondo, what's that? Mondo? And San Jose had the very first crack answer this morning is what kind of tricky one?
Speaker 1: Selene.
Speaker 3: I'll be honest, I was surprised that anyone I got this one, but a few people did this morning. Our buddy Edgar without the haircut had it. So TV in the East Bay was that? PV what's that? Listen? Concorde had it. Sodd Wes in Panol as well as Olivia in Oakland. They all had the correct answer this morning, just not quite fast enough, which is generally the problem around here. Come on, you got the right answer. You just gotta be quicker, gotta be quick, talk back quicker.
Speaker 2: But tomorrow morning to give you another chance. Seven oh five, right here on the JV Show.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, let's.
Speaker 2: Go to the phones. Hi, who is this hello? K Hi Kirk?
Speaker 4: How's it going?
Speaker 11: I'm good?
Speaker 8: We are great.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much so. I'm sure you know how this works the JV show yep, nope game For anyone who doesn't, we are going to ask Kirk for trivia questions. You just got to get three correct and.
Speaker 9: You win tickets to see Jake Shane at the Masonic.
Speaker 2: All right, Kirk, I'm sending you positive vibes.
Speaker 6: You got this, you got this?
Speaker 2: Well, let's see if you got this. There's question number one. There are eight colleges that are all referred to as being Ivy League schools. Can you name two of them?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: Those PSI.
Speaker 2: Cardonll Harvard University.
Speaker 4: Behind you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hear a little voice back there.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, the radio plan?
Speaker 2: All right, never mind? Can you turned your radio down?
Speaker 3: Sounded like somebody was whispering in the answers, but I guess he was us. He was like, dude, it's Cornell, jam Harvard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kirk, turned that radio down? Please?
Speaker 3: All right? Question number two Michael Jordan won how many championships with the Chicago Bulls.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna get.
Speaker 4: Kodu, you know your stuff.
Speaker 2: Question number three The Pony Express, not to be confused with genuine the Pony. Yeah, the pony Express was a system used in the early eighteen sixties to deliver what you polar pony pony p o n y the pony Express.
Speaker 6: I'm going to get nailed yep.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Wow, how are you guessing everything?
Speaker 4: You're still giving him the answers?
Speaker 3: And are these these aren't really guesses. It's just like the answer is right right, never mind, all right, you don't even need this one. You've already guessed your way through the game. Question number four. What is the name given to the number written below the horizontal line in a fraction?
Speaker 2: What's the bottom number called.
Speaker 6: Dominator? Yep, the denominator.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, icy dom four for four.
Speaker 4: Great job, you.
Speaker 9: Just got two tickets to see Jake Shane at the Masonic May sixteen sweep.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Artie pants Kirk, have a great rest of your day.
Speaker 4: You got your tickets.
Speaker 2: Hang on, we're gonna get some info from you, Graham. We got some shout out.
Speaker 3: You know, moms and other people in my DMS and listening to this one, you guys, daughter sliding into my DMS, daughters and my DMS.
Speaker 6: Hopefully she's old enough to be in there.
Speaker 3: This one says good morning, Graham, we'd like to send a birthday shout out to P Dizzle. She's usually listening on her way to work every day. We just wanted to know that we are so proud and grateful for We hope you have a good day.
Speaker 6: Mommy. They call mom P Dizzle.
Speaker 2: I want to rethink that name. With everything going on with P Diddy?
Speaker 6: What was your What would your mom's dizzle name be? I guess I'm m Dizzel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, well this shout is for a P Dizzle Love your queens nessa Aya and Mela, so happy happy birthday.
Speaker 4: That's his birthday?
Speaker 3: Hes a fart.
Speaker 6: That's true? Another one here, Good morning, Graham.
Speaker 3: Can you guys wish a happy sixteenth birthday to my son Sebastian. We're so grateful for the human being he is and we love him so much. That's from Mama, Papa, Zoe, Riley, and Gizmo. Who do you think Gizmo is is? Grandpa?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Ps? Good luck at golf tryouts, so let's handle those first. Happy Happy birthday, Sebastian. And then how do you think he's going to do at golf tryouts today?
Speaker 2: Phenomenally? I got this.
Speaker 3: I got a bad feeling about this. Let's go out live to the golf tryouts. Sebastian is teeing off right now on the first hole. It's a dog leg right three hundred and forty six yards to the pin. Again, he's got to hit it up and over the bunker to get it into a safe landing spot in the fairway. Let's see how his first tea shot does at golf tryouts. Oh did oh? No, Hey, there's always next year to make you.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 4: Hi, this is enough.
Speaker 2: On sin Day, I want to send a shout out to Moses, my son. It's his seventh birthday.
Speaker 5: We always listen to you on the way to work and you guys make a laugh.
Speaker 3: Thank you bye, Oh, happy birthday, Moses.
Speaker 2: The fun Well, that's a good point before we get to this country that is trying to buy or wants to buy California. Yeah, Graham, what is wrong with your hand?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I read this article yesterday, and I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I feel like I've heard this before, but it was about the skin pinch test that you can do on the back side of your hands. So if you're driving right now, the skin that's on the back of your lower knuckles closer towards your wrist. If you pinch that skin, then you wait and see how long it takes to basically snap back into place.
Speaker 6: And this is a good test.
Speaker 3: They say that can determine whether or not you're dehydrated or maybe some other underlying medical conditions, but mainly it's a hydration test and an elostics the test of your skin. So you pinch that and you see how fast it snaps back. Now, we each tried this on the JV Show and we posted that to our story on Instagram. JV Morning Show if you want to go see the results, because mine are slightly alarming because when I read this yesterday and I pinched the skin on the back of my knuckles, it didn't go back to the place you just stay. It stayed there perfectly sticking up, and it would stay there like that all day long if I let it. Now, maybe I'm severely dehydrated and I need to hydrate, or maybe my skin is just given up over the years. It's just like, dude, you abuse.
Speaker 2: Your hands doing construction around.
Speaker 3: Well, I wanted people to really be able to see what was happening there.
Speaker 6: Now, yours are snapped back rather quickly.
Speaker 3: You'll see that in the video Selena. Yours also snap back, not quite as good as fast as as fast as justice. But again, mine just stayed. It stayed perfectly.
Speaker 4: I know you don't believe in them, Graham, but I don't use.
Speaker 3: Anything, and my hands are very dry right now, so maybe I should invest in some moisturizer or something. But anyways, if you want to give that a try to see how dehydrated.
Speaker 6: You may or may not be. Just give a good.
Speaker 4: Does this mean you're going to plan a doctor visit soon? There's so many concerning things about you.
Speaker 2: I know it's probably it just means drink water, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I probably need to drink a little more water and here and there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, probably some lotion and then I think you're good. My hands has gotten.
Speaker 3: Pretty beat up over the last couple of years, you know, construction and stuff, so I don't know.
Speaker 6: Maybe that's a factor.
Speaker 3: Also in this article I read, it said it could be a sign of long COVID, So maybe I have long COVID. Why not? I had COVID several times and it felt like it lasted a long time. Seven and a half.
Speaker 6: I'm younger than you.
Speaker 8: All right, you can check out our hand video.
Speaker 2: JB Morning Show.
Speaker 6: A little strange.
Speaker 3: All right, let's talk about this campaign that the country of Denmark has launched. They're calling it the Denmarkification of California. They would like to acquire the state of California. This is, of course, in response to our current presidents claim that he's just gonna acquire Greenland. Now, Greenland is an autonomous territory that's basically owned by Denmark. That's the backstory there. So they're like, you think you can just take you just take Greenland from US. Uh, Denmark's like, hold our beer, We're gonna take California. And tens of thousands of Danes have already signed this petition and they would like to buy California. Now, California ain't gonna come cheaply, right, they say they're trying to raise a trillion dollars, give or take a few billion, because, as we know, California's economy fifth largest on the planet. California creates a lot of income, jobs, et cetera. We are the most populous state as well, so a lot of people most hated too, probably well now, that's why I wanted to ask you guys, would you be down to join Denmark? They say they need more sunshine, palm trees and roller skates in their life.
Speaker 2: And they don't do any of those things, but okay.
Speaker 6: They would like that.
Speaker 3: They'd also like to rename Disneyland to Hans Christian Anderson Land. But other than that, you know, they would just like to get in on the sunshine, tech, avocado toast and protecting the free world. That's what they say their motives are. So would you guys like to join Denmark?
Speaker 2: I'm in. Yeah, they seem like really nice people.
Speaker 6: I say yes, one thousand percent.
Speaker 2: I'm in.
Speaker 3: I am in now. That's not just because I am Danish myself. I come from a long, great, proud Danish lineage I am and I've never I've never been to Denmark. Always wanted to go. I've talked to people that have been there and they said, it's a fabulous country to go to. It's not pretty big, you know on the map, pretty pretty dinky, little one so California. We would definitely you know, expand their land mass area. But people in Denmark, you know, when they come back to those world surveys about happiest countries, Denmark is always right there near the top. They got healthcare that's paid for. I think like things like the four day work week and stuff like that. I don't know if they have that, but I think they embrace those ideas of the God life balance. I'm here for it, yes, and we go sign up. There is a it's already gotten over two hundred thousand signatures. So if you would like to, you know, hop on there and sign and see if we can get the ball rolling on this Denmark. I don't know. Again, I've never been, and my family doesn't make any of our you know, heritage Danish cuisine, but Danish is we have those, the pastries. We've got the pastry game covers all right, so far.
Speaker 1: I'm in the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: A lot of nutshoutouts, a lot of top bags coming through. About your your hand skin.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we did the skin pinch test this morning.
Speaker 3: If you pinch the skin on the back of your knuckles, it's a good test to see whether or not you're properly hydrated. You pinch that skin, it should snap back into place relatively quickly.
Speaker 6: Mine doesn't. Snap back at all stays up.
Speaker 5: Good morning TV Show. This is Nancy and Cabin. We just watched the skin test on Instagram stories. It's concerning Graham. I'm I think you should make a doctor's appointment a sap.
Speaker 4: Love you guys, bye, love you bye.
Speaker 3: It is a little I agree, it is a little disturbing. If you want to see the video, it's on our Instagram story. JV Morning Show. Yeah, there might be something wrong.
Speaker 2: I just think it's nothing a little lotion can't fix.
Speaker 4: Nah, I know that lotion can't do anything.
Speaker 3: Give me the extra strength lotion that I'm ready for morning guys. Graham, Buddy, I love you man, but yeah, I think you need to get checked out. Bro the saying. By the way, thanks for the invite to the super Bowl. You know I still love you guys. Have a good day.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you for that. Wow.
Speaker 3: Is he sounds a little? Did he leo our buddy? Did you enter to win tickets to our watch party by sending us a screenshot?
Speaker 2: Out right?
Speaker 3: And JV Show on as a pre sets on the Arheart Radio you got entered the jess maybe to the archives to see if he entered, and then.
Speaker 6: He probably would have gotten the invite.
Speaker 3: So I love you body.
Speaker 2: Something else that we have on a JV Morning show on our Instagram story. Aside from the skin pinch test, Mandy Moore posted this on her story. You guys have to see how an Amazon package was dropped off at her in law's house the bar down in the fires. There's literally nothing there except for two steps leading up to where the front door was and a perfectly wrapped Amazon package sitting there at the top. Wow.
Speaker 3: I think they went above and beyond. It looks like they went through a very dangerous situation to get a package delivered right recent fire there. Well, maybe somebody comes by and picks up their stuff there each day because they don't have some worlds.
Speaker 1: To ship it to.
Speaker 2: I did want to ask, because Mandy was very upset. She's like, Amazon, do better? Can we not use better discretion when like there's no house that even exists there anymore? But like the poor driver, what were they supposed to do if that was the address they were given? Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: Shouldn't whoever had shouldn't whoever ordered the package? Shouldn't they have put an updated address on it?
Speaker 9: Maybe they ordered it before before the fire happened that or you know how Amazon has your address preloaded and you're just that you just hit the buy now button and then you're like, oh wait, I don't live there anymore.
Speaker 3: We just moved and I was sending stuff to our old address, you know.
Speaker 6: I'm like, oh wait, I need to change that.
Speaker 2: The poor driver, they're just doing their job, like this is an odd location. It's just ash But okay.
Speaker 3: Now there are two types of people in the world, the one that would deliver the package to there, and then the other type that would be like, hey, I don't think return to sender, you know, or forward to a new address or whatever.
Speaker 6: This is not clearly not where something should be sent to. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of a rule follower, and if something if my instructions say deliver the package to this address, I don't know, I might deliver it there.
Speaker 8: I'm dropping off the package there too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but after that it ate my problem.
Speaker 9: Also, how do you even know you're dropping it off to the correct site? If there's no number, everything's burned off.
Speaker 3: May find it the numbers on the numbers in the You have to piece it back together. I used to order stuff on Amazon to our construction site. Nobody lived there, but like, thank you for dropping off the package there because it was something I needed for there.
Speaker 4: You know, Yeah, I think you kind of have to drop it off.
Speaker 9: You're assuming that they ordered it maybe with the intention of picking it up there.
Speaker 3: I guess right, it does. It's a funny picture. Yeah, it does look it looks wrong. Yeah.
Speaker 2: JV Morning Show on our Instagram story if you want to check that out.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about this picture that Mandy Moore posted on Instagram. It's of her in law's house or former house. Is it burned down in you know, one of the fires down in southern California. Yet there's a perfectly freshly delivered Amazon package sitting right there, just surrounded by absolutely nothing but ash.
Speaker 11: What's going on?
Speaker 7: JV show for Melia.
Speaker 11: This is Eric from San Jose about the Amazon package.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, I uhould work Amazon part time, just for like a month or two. It wasn't really it, but either way, I remember that there's like a location enough found.
Speaker 11: But even if it's there, you know, the driver does have.
Speaker 9: A choice or option where he can't deliver the package because yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he could have just done that, but probably the better option there, and then delivering it to nothing is kind of funny.
Speaker 3: So when you showed up to get your package like I meant to send it here, where is that true?
Speaker 4: That's a good point.
Speaker 9: Well, all right, you guys, move over, fancy dinners. This is what grown ups actually want for Valentine's Day this year.
Speaker 6: I can name the top five.
Speaker 4: It's not what you're thinking.
Speaker 9: You're sick, I'm out, get out of their ground. But they just want to stay home and eat chocolate. Do you guys agree? And this isn't just single people, this is everybody.
Speaker 3: Just sit home and eat a box of chocolates by themselves, with.
Speaker 4: Your significant others.
Speaker 9: A survey found sixty three percent of women and fifty five percent of men agree that staying home is better.
Speaker 2: I don't agree with that, Graham.
Speaker 6: How do you feel and just eating chocolate or could it be like a home.
Speaker 4: Cooked meal, basically celebrating at home instead of going out.
Speaker 3: I'm fine with that because that is what is happening this Friday in my house. And we talked about one of these things before, maybe in last week's Cool or Not, And it was doing a double date for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 2: Are you doing that?
Speaker 3: So exactly what we are. We're having some good friends over and because we have done this in the past and celebrated Valentine's Day with them, and they have two daughters and they play with our kids, and then the four of us cook like a really nice meal and have a little wine and that's just a nice evening.
Speaker 2: Are you guys hoping that things will lead to Yeah? Like, are you cooking the news group play?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, no, not at all.
Speaker 2: But but you wouldn't be mad at it if it did lead to that.
Speaker 3: No, don't be mad.
Speaker 4: Might lead to that.
Speaker 3: It's not gonna lead It's not gonna lead to that. Strictly PG Valentine's Day dinner. I think, you know what, it's a great idea.
Speaker 9: I think you might be giving that other couple the wrong idea. Maybe they think something.
Speaker 2: So what if they're hoping for it?
Speaker 3: They were the ones that reached out are we doing Valentine's Day again this year? So if their hopes have been dashed in previous years, do you think they'd be coming back for more?
Speaker 2: Yes, because they're hoping this is the year they were warming you guys up.
Speaker 4: Are you gonna put an upside down pineapple on your kitchen?
Speaker 3: Dang it, we already have one. I thought my wife was just really into pineapple lately. Uh oh, I'm not mad at the idea of staying home, home cooked meal. I would actually, I would love that if.
Speaker 2: My man offered for ones to like, I'm gonna I'm gonna make you the meal for Valentine's Day. The problem is we stay home literally every other night. This is the one time Valentine's Day is on a Friday.
Speaker 4: I want to go out.
Speaker 2: I want to be whined and dined. I want to get away from the kids. That's the other problem with staying home. The kids are there.
Speaker 3: Well, I look, I agree with everything you said, because it is so nice when you finally get that, you know, parents with kids, when you finally get that night.
Speaker 2: Out you had to dress up and let's go out to dinner.
Speaker 6: That is great.
Speaker 3: I love that. Any other weekend the Valentine's Day one, it is sort of it's just a different scene and a different vibe.
Speaker 6: I can I'm perfectly fine for going that.
Speaker 9: Okay, so you say any other weekend, but it wouldn't be like celebrating Valentine's Day on a different weekend.
Speaker 2: It would just be just like going out.
Speaker 3: If my parents are in town and they can watch the kids, Kate and I will go out to a restaurant, will get dressed up and go have a like a date, you know, and that is great and that's super fun. The Valentine's Day scene, there's something about it. It's a different vibe.
Speaker 9: It's just I don't know, well, like Selena said, I like the dressing up and going out and at this whole romantic thing. I think, especially because if it is a romantic home cooked meal, Who's.
Speaker 4: Going to be doing the cooking? Selena? And then it's kind of just feels like.
Speaker 3: She's just order it off store gash so we know where the food is coming from, just sitting there waiting for the door dash driver, all dressed up, you know, like rose petals all over the place.
Speaker 6: The door dash got get here already?
Speaker 4: Where Jess, do you have Valentine's plans?
Speaker 9: Yes, so we are going to be going to dinner. I will say we picked it's a place called Catch in Carmel.
Speaker 2: I want to say, oh.
Speaker 9: But we picked the place together because we like finding places that we both haven't been to, but both of our top choices had no reservations left, so.
Speaker 2: We had to go with like another one. Yeah, so you're not here with the staying home, eating chocolate or nocause. According to the survey, you just told us that's what grown ups actually walk around.
Speaker 9: I am not a grown up yet, at least I don't act like one or feel like one.
Speaker 6: Look at Jess going to Carmel for dinner.
Speaker 3: So fat fancy?
Speaker 6: It sounds expensive?
Speaker 4: Oh I hope not.
Speaker 2: Why you pain?
Speaker 4: You're right, but.
Speaker 6: It's Carmel everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just to.
Speaker 2: Breathe their air. I'm excited, though.
Speaker 4: I love Valentine's Day, you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's fine, it's cool. I guess I don't buy any just to go out and celebrate Valentine's Day like that'll so, I mean, I guess I don't. I'll let you know how it is, Okay, Okay, on Monday, I'll come back with a with a report, a full report on your desk.
Speaker 1: Graham, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We're just talking Valentine's Day.
Speaker 13: Hey guys, Hey Graham, won't your Valentine's Day be complete. If you just have Selena and aj over with their kids enjoying a nice glass of wine and relaxing all together. I think that sounds really good. Just imagine it with their kids too, I mean it would be beautiful. And then all the kids can play together and you guys can just chill. Why don't you do that? And then Selena can have like, you know, like a Valentine's vibe.
Speaker 2: I love you guys, will bring our hot cheeto fingers over to your new house.
Speaker 3: Now that's the thing that while that sounds lovely, I would love to have Selena and aj over.
Speaker 6: That's where I'm going to draw the line.
Speaker 3: Because we have this watch party for the Super Bowl at David Buster's this past weekend and Selena brought our kids and they destroyed that venue. I mean, they talked everything over, just absolutely running around by accident and as I think I'd just be stressed out the entire time, brand new house, as they just you know, are punching holes in the sheet rock and stuff. I would just be like, can we I can't relax and ag I would love to have you guys look at anytime.
Speaker 4: So instead of four people's six.
Speaker 3: People, Yeah, we canna have a six person Valentine's Sinner. Just get a babysitter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we're just gonna you're busy that day. That yeah, okay, good morning, Happy Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: Guys are so gloomy about Valentine's Day.
Speaker 12: I mean, maybe you guys have had some heartbreaks in your past for Valentine's Day. I mean, I don't know what it is. Me and my husband, we celebrate Valentine's Day all the time. You know, we're always celebrating each other, going on dates. So for us, it's it's just another excuse to celebrate our children, to show our children how they can express their love for their friends, for their teachers.
Speaker 2: It's cute.
Speaker 12: You can make them a little dinner.
Speaker 10: Come on.
Speaker 2: No, I'm here for I'm here for all of that. But I don't want I don't. I don't want them there Valentine's Day night. I want to spend time with my man. And what I said was we rarely get to go out for Valentine's Dy because normally it falls like on a weekday, right, I mean, and then we stay in and don't really, so I don't. I can't think of a time where I was actually out on Valentine's Day and had dinner reservations and things like that, like on the actual day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And do you think we as a show are gloomy about Valentine's Day? Think so, I don't want to come off that way. I'm not gloomy about I'm not gloomy about Valentine's Day. I just something about being you have to go to dinner on this night kind of like something. And then there's it's impossible to get a reservation and the restaurant's packed just because and they have a set menu that night and you can't order what you want. We're only making this on Valentine's Some of that stuff kind of bugs me a little bit. But any chance to go on a romantic date with my wife. I am one million percent here for God. I hate when people go over one hundred percent. I didn't a million for these shows, totally here for it.
Speaker 2: Didn't even catch that all right, So Kendrick Lamar's bell bottoms are just flying off the shelves.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, I don't know if you guys saw the like official number for how many people tuned into the halftime show, one hundred and thirty three point five million, making it the most watched halftime show of all time. Wow, drawing a larger audience in the Super Bowl itself. So people have identified the jeans that Kendrick was wearing during his performance. They're from a French luxury brand called Selene.
Speaker 6: That brand is stoked.
Speaker 2: They cost twelve hundred dollars. Oh, this was their Marco style jeans. Well, I mean apparently the price tag I mean doesn't really mean anything because the entire collection is now sold out. Wow, people rushing to get there.
Speaker 6: They have some knockoffs at Marshall's yet. Yes, okay, good.
Speaker 2: I thought this is pretty interesting. So apparently the jeans were originally meant for Timothy Shallow. May he and Kendrick have the same stylist just had a bunch of jeans for Kendrick's like Grammy's outfit and if you remember, but he he went Canadian tuxedo to the Grammys, and then there was a bunch of Gene options for his Super Bowl appearance, and these were the ones that Kendrick ended up liking. They were originally for Timothy and they were also in women's a size twenty nine. But I guess Sila said, they just they fit his hips, you know, they hugged his hips just right, even though he is.
Speaker 6: So these were women's genes, yes, and.
Speaker 4: They were meant to be for Timothy.
Speaker 3: I did think they looked well feminine, I will say that. And what what world would you ever think that that they had Timothy Shalam and Kendrick would be swapping fashion pieces like whatever? Never never would have.
Speaker 4: Guessed that is strange.
Speaker 3: That is now again here for it. Back to you, ladies, what do you think about the look? Let's say your men show. Your man shows up in some bell really nice pair of twelve hundred dollars Bell bottomed jeans for the Valentine's Day dinner on Friday.
Speaker 2: Thoughts, I actually liked the look.
Speaker 4: I like the look on Hendrick. I'm sorry to my man, but I don't think he can pull these.
Speaker 6: I think it would look ridiculous on most people.
Speaker 2: He has like little flared jeans, but not as big as as Kendricks. And that's why when we talked about this on Monday, I didn't even know that people were like calling these jeans a trend because I've I've seen flares on men a lot. I think because these were extra, but they were a little extra.
Speaker 3: They were very extra. I just I like it, though I think they've looked ridiculous on most guys.
Speaker 6: It's just my opinion.
Speaker 2: Those guys just running errands day to day. I mean, it might be a little out of place, but yeah, it depends on how you style them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it looks silly.
Speaker 3: I feel like I had a pair of jeans at one time during my bartending career that I wear a lot, and they had like a little bit more of a i'd say a boot cut, but they definitely looked more flared at the bottom. And I just see pictures and I just go, you definitely you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: It's just like, what was I doing? Those are stupid looking?
Speaker 4: Can you please buy these? No? Like the knockoff first?
Speaker 6: Yeah, when they get to when they get to I'll take a parent Graham.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 2: I used to think my clothes and a fit Graham either until I brought in those shorts and they fit in perfectly.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 3: Point turns out I have no buttons.
Speaker 2: He can squeeze into model ye uh huh really quick. I want to throw out that fans are worried about Mariah Carey. There are some clips from her recent Vegas residency.
Speaker 4: That have gone viral.
Speaker 2: You can check one of them out JB Morning Show. She is giving zero energy in her performance, which we've seen before, Like there's been previous performances that have gone viral where she's literally standing there and like not moving and singing. So that's that's what it's giving. But a lot of people are like, is she okay? That's what we don't know, but if you want to check that out, Jami Morning Show. All right, Graham, what do.
Speaker 3: You have for all? Right? Lot going on this weekend here in the city, all the NBA All Star festivities, the Chinese New Year's Parade. As you drive over the Bay Bridge, there's even a big sign warning you about all this stuff going on the city this weekend. But for some reason, they're not warning you about the pickleball tournament that's happening on Saturday and Sunday. Selena, there is a celebrity pickleball tournament that's happening at the Warfield. Seems like an odd weekend again to go up against all that other stuff going on in the city, but we do know that pickleball is like the fastest growing sport, ever, and there's nothing more exciting than watching old people try to not break a hip and hit a plastic ball back and forth to each other.
Speaker 6: Although I hear it's really fun.
Speaker 3: And it's also odd that it's at the Warfield, which is a small concert like a live music venue.
Speaker 6: So where are the pickleball course?
Speaker 3: I have a lot of questions about this all right, Now, here's the celebrities that are going to be there, because this is a big celebrity pickleball event.
Speaker 6: Mario Lopez is going.
Speaker 3: To be there, Chris Mollen, t O Arrellans, Brandy Chestain, Hunter Pence, Anthony Anderson, Jesse James Decker and her husband Eric Decker are going to be there, amongst some other celebrities.
Speaker 2: Wait, that's actually pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Tickets Well, let's see how cool it is. Tickets each day range from thirty eight dollars to three hundred and thirty dollars.
Speaker 2: I'm not paying for that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm gonna need it. I'm gonna need a free one for this.
Speaker 3: They are calling it not just they say there's going to be a single elimination doubles tournaments and some other stuff, but they are calling it pickle tainment.
Speaker 6: There's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Music and other entertainment intertwined with the pickleball plane, so you'll get a full jar of pickle tainment.
Speaker 9: You think they'll have pickle like sandwiches and poetry.
Speaker 2: I'm back in.
Speaker 6: I'm back going us back in.
Speaker 3: She'll take up three hundred and thirty three dollars VIP front Road package. That anyways, if you want to skip all the other awesome stuff that's going on the city and watch some celebrity pickleball, there you go. It's at the Warfield Saturday and Sunday. Thank you The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 13: I just wanted to let you know that my coffee tastes so much better now that it's coming out of a chuck mug.
Speaker 2: Oh delicious.
Speaker 7: Thank you Graham for giving it to my son on Sunday.
Speaker 2: He gave it to me, so thank you.
Speaker 7: Have a great day.
Speaker 9: Guys.
Speaker 12: Bye oh whoa, whoa.
Speaker 3: That wasn't meant for a regift. I gave it to your son so he could use it.
Speaker 2: I'll allow it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna need that mailed back immediately. Posters not paid by us.
Speaker 2: A crazy cash. Should we have your next keyword. It's on standby. We know you want this thousand dollars. First, let's go back to our cool or not list. You know, Wednesdays we throw some things out and we ask is that.
Speaker 4: Cool or not? Just would you like to go?
Speaker 9: I would?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Cool or not?
Speaker 9: They already have Easter decorations out at certain.
Speaker 2: Stores, you guys, they're out.
Speaker 8: Is that next month or isn't in April?
Speaker 4: It's in April, right?
Speaker 6: I think Easter can fall in March, can't it?
Speaker 2: Sometimes it does sometimes either one, I'm not as mad at that really. If it was like barely New Year's like as January second and Easter stuff is out, then I'm upset. But I mean Valentine's Day is already going to be here, and after that it's Easter, So I'm I'm less mad at this one.
Speaker 3: So this year it's April twentieth, Okay, so we've we've definitely have some time between now and then. I guess Easter decorations are less in your face than when it's Halloween and the Christmas and then they're rolling out the Christmas trees and you're like, you're like, whoa, I'm not ready for that and that's.
Speaker 8: Like in August or they're rolling those things out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we should be desensitized to this now, given how early they now bring out the Halloween decorations and the Christmas decorations every time.
Speaker 4: Do you guys decorate for Easter?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 9: Not really, okay, so just kind of like do the Easter baskets for the pen and that's it.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, and I don't even have to do that. The Easter buddy handles that I know is very cool. What do you guys think cool or not? My son Ford, who is now seven years old, he asked me yesterday if I was born in the one thousands, you know, because everything is two thousand and this and two oh that was you know, oh that was two thousand and this or this is twenty And he was like, Dad, were you born in the one thousands? And yes, I was born in the one thousands ancient.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: It hurt me to my soul.
Speaker 3: Just a little bit because it does sound like that was like some sort of biblical time or something like the one thousands.
Speaker 4: And what was his response when he said yes?
Speaker 2: Son?
Speaker 3: I was like, he gets it, you know, He's just like, oh, he's very into like math and numbers and stuff recently, so it was kind of like, yeah, that adds up, adds up? Dad, you were born in the one thousands? Oh, like the nineteen hundreds, you guys, I know the nineteen hundreds?
Speaker 4: Oh were you?
Speaker 8: I feel like that's better than what my son asked me last night?
Speaker 2: What is it? Do you remember he asked? What he asked me what my bazoomers were?
Speaker 6: Is that a direct quote?
Speaker 2: No, not like that. I think four must be like the magical number. I told you.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: I shared the story a long time ago that when my oldest daughter was four or when she was younger, like we used to shower together. It was just easier. It's faster, you know, just saves a lot of time and energy. Until one day she looked up and she was like, mom, one of those. After that, I was like, oh, okay, we're not doing this anymore.
Speaker 6: What was your answer? She's like, why are they dragging on the floor?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's yeah. I don't know what I said then, I probably probably nothing. And I never thought this day would come, although like, hello, like it's gonna come with my son, he's now for.
Speaker 8: And some change, and I don't shower with him, but he's.
Speaker 2: Always like around when I shower, and so last night I got out of the shower and he's like, what are those? And I froze the bush and.
Speaker 4: I didn't know what to say, and he would not you know it.
Speaker 2: He's like, what are they call?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Do I just say like boops, like what do you call them when you're telling them to like a little kids? Like what do you call them?
Speaker 4: I don't I don't know.
Speaker 2: So I was just like, I'm not sure, and he said he created.
Speaker 6: His own name.
Speaker 2: He said he was obviously referencing the Pepperoni part.
Speaker 6: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: He said, are those called hippos? He thinks they're called hippos because of the double p.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, the hippo.
Speaker 2: I was like, sure, now they're called hippos.
Speaker 3: Why, Oh my god, that's so funny because remember my son, he thought they were called nichols. And so he's still to this day be like, Dad, show me your nichols. And I'm like, that's like the running jiggy. So you guys have hippos and we have nichols.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 4: Wow, as parents, you guys have so many questions to answer time you do that.
Speaker 6: As a thing.
Speaker 2: I just wish I knew when they were going to ask them so I can be better prepared, because that really caught me off and he wasn't dropping it.
Speaker 8: It's like, dang, let me alone.
Speaker 9: Now he's going to be telling everyone at school that he saw your nipples.
Speaker 3: My mom has two big hippos and old like, where do you live at a zoo?
Speaker 6: Uh saw him in the shower.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about how my son saw me get out of the shower. He said, what are those all those hippos in Your son called them nickels Nichols for a long time ago, way in.
Speaker 12: On Selina's shower story, I had a stepdaughter and she called them nibbles for a very long time.
Speaker 2: She really thought that's what they were called nibbles.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that like a hamster name.
Speaker 2: That was our handswer name, Rest in peace.
Speaker 7: That was
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.