Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to a new episode oh of the Poker Go podcast. My name is Donny Peters. His name is Tim Duckworth. It is Thursday, July tenth, actually in early recording time eleven nine pm. I am still in the main event. Baby, let's go, Let's go. We are going to day six mofos. Let's freaking go. There are I think two hundred and two players left in this damn thing, and it has been a lot of fun so far. The ride continues for at least one more day. I got one, four hundred and thirty thousand. We're gonna come back to I believe sixty k Big Blind, so I'm gonna have twenty three almost twenty four Big Blind to work with. Yeah, that's what we're gonna talk about today. Obviously, we're gonna hit on the other stuff that's going on here at Horseshoe and Paris. There are a bunch of other tournaments happening. Do you have any community cards today or oh, okay, of course, of course, of course, all right, all right, we're.
Speaker 2: All about the community on the podcast.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny is, so I have another podcast that I do with what Rich Ryan shout out producer rich Brett Colson. Yeah, stop Brett Coulson and Mo Noir. It's called grid airon Gamble. You guys should all listen to that if you don't already, we do it. It is based on football betting, most specific more specifically on the Las Vegas sports betting contest, the Circus Sports Million. We enter every year and we you know, we do our picks like live on the podcast, we talk about it. We banter back and forth like the whole thing, and that contest is a thousand dollars entry and you can win, like you know whatever, a million dollars. Like Our dream with it is that we do it and we're tracking our progress throughout the whole thing, and we ultimately go on to win or cash bit so people can follow along with the ride the whole way. This is Poker's version of that. For me, it is it is every night we are doing this podcast. Even though I guess I heard producer Dan our boss didn't think we were doing the podcast. According to Jeff Black becus, Jeff Plat bet him that we're doing the podcast. We're doing the podcast every damn night. Okay, you know what Dan said. Every night.
Speaker 2: He said to me, that is, you didn't record last night. I was like, no, we recorded every night. He goes, oh, I wasn't in my thing this morning when I went to the gym. We record every night, Dan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every night, every single night. Maybe it was a little late this morning, but every single night.
Speaker 2: So that's not the point. Every damn day of this World Series. You haven't missed one yet. We're not going to miss one.
Speaker 1: Now, whether or not I'm going to be in the main event or not, We're gonna.
Speaker 2: Record if you final, if you are among the final three and you play that long, you know, first day of the final table.
Speaker 1: We're gonna record. Of course, we're always going to Part of it is I can't jinx it. I gotta keep We gotta keep the routine. So we gotta keep you gotta keep doing it, you know. So yeah, so but this is you know again, Subscribe to the Good Iron Gamble podcast. Follow that where you are. It's a lot of fun. I do that on the side during football season and that's you know, coming up soon. But this is poker's version of that. Get to track the run the whole way through, talk about it. It's been an absolutely wild ride so far, I do kind of feel I think I said to Jeff Platt when he interviewed me that I feel dead inside, and that was probably not the right way to phrase that, but I was kind of at a loss for words or like, you know, couldn't find the right words. I just I don't know, I just feel I don't even I don't know how to describe it. I just feel calm at like yeah, like there's just yeah, there's just nothing really going on. Like I'm just just trying to play poker and it just don't want to job. There was definitely a little pressure, like you know, I wanted to get into the money. Yeah, but now it's like it's like whatever, right, you know, and.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like now this is the way I felt, but like you made the money monkey off the back, and like everything from here on was is off. Like obviously you want to make pay jomps. You're just playing your hands. But like, yeah, I mean just right, you're on the right, you just you.
Speaker 1: I'm just on the ride. I'm definitely you know, I'm I'm aware of the pay jumps as they come up, you know. I Mean there's there's big gaps between the paygeumps when you get when you get close, but there's still big gaps. Like once you make one, it's not like there's another one right away. So you know, you make one, then there's you know, you kind of plays play normal. Then you get to like close to the next one, you you know, you might take a little longer, you know, maybe not play hands certainly in certain spots or whatever it is. You know, Like and our table today, speaking of paygams, we we actually kind of like we were talking about it and everyone was like, listen, we're not going to call the clock on people if if there's a pay jump, like if we're like directly on a pay jump and you're tanking for the pay jump, like we get it. Like we're not going to be total dicks about. My table today was incredibly nice. It was very fun to play. It was very competitive, a lot of very good players. There a lot of people playing good poker. Not really any soft spots at my table, but it was it was a lot of fun. We had good conversation. Actually, who was at my table? Brandon Shields, who you picked, yes, right as one of like the unknown people to go down. He busted with like fifteen minutes left to go on the night sick hand, but but but still ran deep.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then also then joining the table was Colin Robinson, who I picked as an underrated player to go deep.
Speaker 2: It's really good at this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess so yeah. So so those two guys that Colin is still in, he's freaking crushing.
Speaker 2: He's got a boatload of chips.
Speaker 1: He came to my table with like seven hundred k or so, and he won a big hand through me one point six million hippot with He had aces, I had queen's. It went, it went, raise, re raise, I put in the cold four, it went, it went to it went to fifty to one twenty five, I think, or I don't know whatever. I made it four to twenty five or sorry, fifty to one to four to twenty five. Colin moved all in for six seventies, so I have to He had aces, I queens, so whatever. That knocked me down, but I was able to battle back and basically doubled my chip stack from there, I had like eight hundred, a little bit over eight hundred after I lost that hand, but was able to finish on one point four to three million. I did double up once nine's versus eights flopped in eight, but it was nine seven four turned ten. So never easy. Got held on the King on the river. But yeah, wait, you said you had eights. Sorry I had nines. He had eights. He came nine to seven four turn ten, so he was he was open at it.
Speaker 2: Never easy.
Speaker 1: I was like, just put a deuce on the turn. Just let's just let's just not worry about this. Of course, the turns a fucking ten. That's just how it is. We did not break at all, stuck at the same table. I only recognized one name at my table for tomorrow or for today when you guys are listening to this.
Speaker 2: But other than that, we move on. We keep going. So always put chips in a bag, that's right, Always put chips in the bag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean I felt good today overall. Played some hands, you know, got a couple bluffs through. Not not like any crazy big bluffs or anything, but like, you know, just spots where you know, I had just had to basically bluff the river. I felt like I had to bluff the river in two or three spots that I won, you know, some other hands that I won, you know, we're just I just made some hands or whatever. I did make a full house, like the third hand of the day, but the guy didn't really have much. But overall was a pretty good day. I would say, what do we what do we got? Like what what's big names of what's going on?
Speaker 2: Like, you know what. To be honest, today I didn't pay that much attention to the main event. I was doing a lot of other ranks. Where to go. It's only the good because you know what, like if people haven't noticed people even watching, I like to say the big dogs are here, different production crew, they got the big cameras, they got a million people on the floor doing all the liaison. Mean that is necessary where I could just there's so many people they have been on the control, I'm not going to even get involved. You know, we have this group trap where we say which table was going on? Now it's at a point where you can kind of pick anyone and everyone's gonna get up there eventually. I don't need to do much. So all they need to do is make sure the pugo is updated. We have pictures on the thumbnails so you know who's playing, and then I start. Then I started going forward with work. I'm mapping out our PGT schedule through to January, sending emails, I'm doing trophies. I'm doing a lot of other busy stuff. This guy's worried about trophy. Yeah, the most important thing. So I didn't pay that much attention to it today. But should we look at some chip counts?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I have a question before we get into that. You're gonna pull those look at it? What they put the stream up on the big screen at one point today, but then they took it off. We were like, we were like, this is great, we can all chill here, we can watch the future table. This is fun, like you know, and then they put the high roller clock back up there. Did those guys complain? I bet you the high rollers complain one hundred percent? Well you there's nine thousand other clocks.
Speaker 2: Like, come on, guys, it doesn't matter. This is the event. Are more important than anyone else. These guys, you know how they all act? Okay, they're all the same that the other if it wasn't that was because we heard that there were.
Speaker 1: Some wild hands on the future tables.
Speaker 2: Well, we do have end of day chip counts, full chip counts Sebastian N. Schulz Chipleader twelve point seven four to five million. I was watching a few hands he was playing, or he actually wasn't playing hands when I was watching Chad Power nine point five piece million in chips, Braxton Dunaway eight point six million, Sergio Velesso eight point two rounding out the top five. Richard Buckingham, what a green name Buckingham seven point six million. And now I don't know if he saw this, but the man that has been on the on the feature table quite a lot, mister Wilkersouf six point nine million. He did a green screen interview on the final break. Okay, he was sitting on Table B, the second feature table, and he was doing the interview. One of our runs came out and go, hey, uh you know sir, will uh you you plays restarted? He goes, just tell me when my big blind's on me.
Speaker 1: So that dude, he's been doing this all tournament, you know that, right Like the other day he showed up an hour late. The other day we're playing and he's just like he's like doing an interview. We're in the other room and you know there's that big area behind right where when you walk in. He's just standing there doing an interview, and I'm like, oh, he must be out. He must have done this interview with I thinkport dot org for fucking thirty minutes, and I'm like, is he out of the tournament? No, he was not out of the tournament. Like he's just doing this non stop, so he does not give a shit.
Speaker 2: I come out and they've cleared the thing and there's a cameraman in my face. I'm like, okay, and he goes, oh yeah, Will's oh blah blah blah blah. I walk out of the way, so I'm on the shot. They kind of follow him out like he's making his entrance like he's entering WrestleMania pick number thirty or something. And then he takes his seat and he's like, I'm not even in the big blind yet, I got one more hand. Well sorry, well, we're trying to look out for you. But yeah he is, uh, looks like seventh eighth then Chips six point nine million, Frankie Flowers five point nine million, Nold Morton five point eight, Kenny Hallett five point seven million, Johann Schumacher five point two, Maxim Pissarenka must be playing some mixed games out there. Four point four million, Adam Hendrix.
Speaker 1: Are you just going through the counts? Well this look, I'm going to point out one guy. He's seven to chips. Muhammed Parati, He's got seven million. He was at my table today. This guy's a fucking beast like this guy is. This guy's good. He's just very solid, very good, aggressive at the right times, commands his big stack. Well, so do not be surprised if you see that name Muhammed Parati. Go deep and he's already deeper. He's already go deeper and possibly final table. This thing he's from Italy, says he lives in San Remo. An absolute beast at the table you mentioned Colin Robinson. We got Eric Afrezil, and we got Michael to grind and Israhi, we got Nick Papilo. I got a story about him coming up. I should may version the sales. Sorry, Chris Dombruski, I do that lotdim? How about Greg Meerson and Tony gre I.
Speaker 2: Was gonna get to mister milkman with the jug is so big and.
Speaker 1: This is okay, So yesterday he had a jug of milk. So here's the deal. With with Greg Merson. They call him the Milkman. I don't know exactly why, but I would encourage you guys to go out there and listen to the Table one podcast with Greg Merson on it. It's a recent episode of the Table one Podcast with Art Parman and Justin Young. Very very good. But I'm a Gregory fan. He's a good friend of mine, so you know, I'm a little bit biased, but it's a very good podcast. He is now big into sports cards, not as big as Jared Buzzing, but very big. Has like his own company, like this whole thing. I think it's called Savage Breakers, I believe is the company. That is the jersey that he has on Oh it's not like that's not a hockey team, No, No, that's his like company. He made that jersey and it says Milkman on the back of it. But because when he does when he does streams of breaking, he like always has milk with him. But I think that's how it came up the Milkman.
Speaker 2: The Milkman always almond milk or just I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, but he's so he had a thing of almond milk. I think it's I think the brand is called Khalifa Farms. Yes, I'm pretty sure it was. And it's like there's six five no, no, no, this is yesterday. It was like, you know, it's not that big. It's like it's you know, it's whatever. The one he had today, I think I'm pretty sure it was three five organics or whatever you get from Whole Foods, but it looked like something you would get a fucking Costco. Because it was it was this, they made him at the end the last level, they made him take it off the table because it was so big, because it was it was getting in the way of everything.
Speaker 2: He's trying to get the sponsorship. Okay, yesterday, yes, a Whole food sponsorship had good with that.
Speaker 1: Yesterday he sees me, he goes, let me know if you want some milk? Bro, What am I just going to shut track? Some fucking milk? I'm breaking.
Speaker 2: I don't drink almond milk because I might die. But can you drink it warm? Sure?
Speaker 1: I mean I guess to be refrigerated.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm just maybe it's not milk, and then maybe there's okay or something.
Speaker 1: But he's still in Cushing and then Tony Greg they're best friends Tony Greg, Like, yeah, yeah, they've been friends for a very long time. Tony Greg taught Greg Merson a lot about poker and how to get better and all that sort of stuff. But Tony Greg now like just lives in Hawaii and like doesn't even play poker that much. He comes here and he's just he's in the final fucking two hunder the main event. I mean, it's just the fuck.
Speaker 2: It's just this.
Speaker 1: I would you know, I'm doing my thing where I stand up every time I'm under the gun, every time I play my under the gun hand, stand up and stretch, and I just kind of look around the room and I'm just like, oh, that person's stilling. Oh, this person's stilling. Oh, oh, Leo Margetz is stilling. Oh theotrans over there, Oh free Johnton is still What is.
Speaker 2: Going on in this tournament? It's a really stackfield, you know, like we got a couple of high stakes crushes left, Leon Stem, Isaac Paxson. We have a surprising amount of non holdhom players. And I don't mean that rude, but like you got Bruno first, you got Latara Guerrero, you know, Esther Taylor.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say she's like mean, she obviously knows how to play in a long wole too, get me wrong.
Speaker 2: Notable PLO players you got Essa Taylor, Jamison pain.
Speaker 1: Ester Taylor's I would say she's a mixed game.
Speaker 2: First mixed game players. You know, obviously most people can play everything, but you. Alex Lnsky, he finished seventh place in twenty eighteen. I believe he is still kicking along, dude.
Speaker 1: You have Michael Gliano is still in zen Kai the former final.
Speaker 2: Eight.
Speaker 1: It was like he's like seventh or eight or something, but like I stood up, I'm like, oh, he's still in the tournament, Like, what the hell is happening?
Speaker 2: Eric Dylan still in? Was he the found I was?
Speaker 1: I think I think Dan odable? But his brother Dylan Odd is still in the tournament.
Speaker 2: That would be really cool. Francis Anderson, who you played with a lot of guys that you have seven.
Speaker 1: Okay, still doing it? Are qualifier? Jesse Simon, I'm still in still crushing, still in baby.
Speaker 2: How did he win that seat together?
Speaker 1: It was a Poker Goes Shop giveaway so easy. I don't remember how he won it though, exactly. I think you did that giveaway.
Speaker 2: I can't remember.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, like you said, your boy ran Alani is still in. Yeah, Eric Bunch is still in. I mean, this tournament is out of control. And like also something else that you realize when you stand up, Like you stand up, you like look around the field. It's like hilarious because you see you see players that you're probably like, listen, these aren't these for sure are not the best players in the world, myself included, right, Yeah, but then you see you also see like sprinkled among the crowd, like killers, you know, but you really have every and then you have everything in between. So it's like like you said, you have mixed game players, you have PLO players, you have people that just look like old man grinders, like you have everything, but then you have like the leon fucking storms of the world. And Isaac Hackston's like, it's it really has everything. Yeah, and it's so crazy that like everyone is just still in there and has a shot and it's just the whole thing is just absolutely wild to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's Uh. We also have Renee Charles Angel, who by the way, goes by a C R C S. Okay, so a S. Speaking of names, I learned today from Natalie Buddy a sideline for zent of that Margets is not Leo Margets. What is she goes by? I'm on a butcher. I think she goes by Leo Majettes. Okay, I've been calling it Leo Margutz for about fifteen years.
Speaker 1: You're basically a dumb American. I'm definitely dumb American, So Margets it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Anyway, that's uh kind of still going through these chip guns. Yeah, I see anyone else in here? You mentioned Eric Afriatt already. Eric Afriatt told me that he's played this event that was being an event like eight or nine or ten times. He's never cashed until this year. Oh, why he's really convening this?
Speaker 1: Also? I think I saw something yesterday on social media. Dan Martin aka Recchie It's like, oh, for seventeen or something, and then got his first cash in it last year. Luka in there, Michael the Grinder was Rocky in there, don't you know? Thomas Eschien another French, another French, but he plays he plays a bunch of high high roll or stuff. Chris Dombrowski is in there. Is Josh Reiker still in or did he bust No, I think he busts in Jamison Painter.
Speaker 2: That's like an he's the next game guy.
Speaker 1: I know I'm probably gonna say names that you mentioned already, but I'm still just like looking through this. I mentioned Theotran already.
Speaker 2: He's still in there, speaking of you know everyone still Laton Overton, still in sixty k year old, guaranteed good chunk of change there, so you can play another sixties and be break even. I wonder if someone like Ritchie's thinking, like, fuck, I gotta cash, I gotta finish like fortieth to make money to profit in this event. Whatever.
Speaker 1: Jamie O'Connor played with him yesterday, very very good player. He was a handful to deal with, trying to think who else or trying to look through this who else? I mean, the whole thing is crazy. I also feel like there's a lot of women left.
Speaker 2: We just lost a lat of Eisenberg.
Speaker 1: We lost the I mean, sad to see her go, but she's very good. So happy to see her go because I'm still in the tournament, you know. I mean, she's every time I see her in a tournament, she looks she's got a boatloader, chips and I'm like, I don't want to play with her ever. And I remember when she she she won the Ladies event right a couple of years ago, and yes, like she was so good in that event down the stretch, Like I was just like, I don't ever want to play with her. It was nice to play only four and a half levels today, Very very nice of them.
Speaker 2: I had it.
Speaker 1: We had a great We had a great table, great rushing at my table. He was a lot of fucking fun. I remember his name, but he was a blast. A couple other guys were just having a blast. Had had a good conversation with Brandon Shield's good conversation with Colin Robinson. Yeah, I mean I think. I mean, you see it every year that you see these guys and girls, you know, go deep in the WSP main event and they kind of like become part of their own little fraternity. And I'm definitely getting those vibes now, you know, like you start talking with people. You're sitting there all f and day. You're obviously battling, yes, but you know you're you're getting to know people and whatever.
Speaker 2: So it's awesome. It really is.
Speaker 1: I know, I use the term dead inside with Jeff Platt. I don't know. I just feel like we talked about just calm content, like yeah, I'm just like, you know, like one thing came up specifically, is like some guy I raised and the guy was like, how much do you have? And I was like one point one? I said one, one five five, just I said it like just like that, and so whatever.
Speaker 2: He ends up folding.
Speaker 1: Colin and I are talking about how like, you know, some players asked to kind try and get a read on how you.
Speaker 2: Might say it or whatever. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel like I used to maybe get a little shaky when people ask me, but now I'm just like I just say it. I mean, what's what's the worst that can happen? He three bets of me and maybe I fold. Maybe I decided to play, like what's the worst that could happen?
Speaker 2: You know? I was shaky like pre money, and then once in the money, I was like whatever, and I can't know, Yeah, you know how much?
Speaker 1: Yeah one point four? Like here do what you shouldn't have fun, like, do whatever you want to do. I'm gonna play my hand how I feel like I want to play my hand. You can play yours like you feel you want to play yours and yeah, yeah, so anything else on the main event, No, is it going faster? Is that where they are like fine doing only four and a half levels?
Speaker 2: No, well, yes, we've touched on this leading in those opening flights. It is going faster. We're about we did a little pace check me and Natalie and Jeff at one point today it's about on part of last year right now. Obviously we're a level behind, so it makes it a little tricky to be exact. But no, I think we'll be fine. Obviously, smaller field, but the extra day is gonna, you know, give us a lot of wiggle room in the end if if it's needed. I don't think it will be. I think we'll still have a normal kind of day, a come back with you know, two tables and get down to that final nine. But yeah, everything seems pretty on par right now. So so yeah, day six here we fn go. Baby, all right, let's just move on. Yeah, I'll do really quickly. I know you need to get a bed fifty k high roller hit the money today two point six eighty six million, up top the top thirty eight players, cash, Alex Fox and David Chi and put Up Punsury, Binny Glassid, Jesse Loonis, Jocato, Jarles Samal, Kristen Fox and Misido Yokosawa, Ryan Feldman, Sean deeb All Cash. There are seventeen players remaining. Chipley to Chris Newan. He made a deep run WSP Paradise Man's many second in chip So Joe Edo's there. I guess he's finally got into town to play the main events. Some high rollers matt Wantman's, the Vinny Willinghams there, Sam also Bubbah Boy, Matthew Franklin, who the story was he won a thirty K package, went to play the fifty k. He is still in. So they're going to play. I think, you know one more level now, come back tomorrow play down to a winner. Cobol events going on, but that's kind of the biggest event of the day. I guess we might as well just look on to what is going on tomorrow. Two new events starting three K toss. It's a new event for the WSP. There used to be a three K horse. They got rid of the holder. They brought in the douce to seven triple Josh So I think that's going to be well received. We've also got the nineteen seven Any nine Poco Hall of Fame Bounty event, and what that also means is we're going to be revealing the newest member of the Poker Hall of Fame. I know you love when I talk about the Poker Hall of Fame. I do love when you talk about it. Jeremy Osmas, Miami, John, Ted Forrest, Phil Galfon, Kathy Leeber, Mike Madis, Matta Savage, ist I Shinberg, Nick Shulman's got to see with they other nominations, I'm going to say it's going to be either Nick san Osmas Sanudo, Forrest, Galafond, Libert, Matis, Our Savage, Sheinberg, Shuman Siva.
Speaker 1: Savage threw me off, it's going to be It's going to be I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going to be. I think it's going to be Nicholas Shulman the takeover, or Miami John Sanudo. Because of the unfortunate reason he did he has passed away. I feel like there may be a little softer vote for him there. So they're my two picks. Either way, everyone there is worthy of getting in. I think in my mind, that's the Poker Hall of Fame bownie. We've got the toss, We've got Day one B of the Lucky Sevens. We had a mystery boundie today. We had guy pulled two both hundred k bownies. That's amazing. I mean, I can't even believe that that happened. It's just not fair, right, there's no justice in the world for some people.
Speaker 1: Reminded me of what was his name?
Speaker 2: Do you remember his name? No? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can tell you in one second, Thomason Note No.
Speaker 2: Vincent Muscati, I believe. Oh really, okay, he's a good player, Yeah, Vincent Muscatti.
Speaker 1: But it reminded me of Tyler Brown at the bgg PO series when he pulled all those and everyone was like what that He just pulled like all the big.
Speaker 2: Ones against Brice one Bright. Yeah, so that played out today. We had Day one B of the three K, so they'll all come by and tomorrow would give a bit more of a reco than that. Is that the mid Mid Championship three K and then we also had one day one of the PLO six Max. But yeah, that doesn't matter that much. Kind of what's going on today, that's what's going on tomorrow. So you got anything else on those events, we'll move on to the next segment.
Speaker 1: I I had nothing else on those events. I obviously haven't paid a second of attention to those other events.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. That's why I know. Hey, you know you're playing a little tournament over here. It makes sense. But before we get to community cards, it's time for a little rank this segment, so we're gonna do the top ten things that Tim Duckworth spent his entire WSP main event profit on today. Oh my god, ess all right, number ten, This is fucking real. I got a long massage during the dinner break. That was actually yesterday long massage in the dinner break. There goes one hundred dollars. I paid out all my pieces except to you because we have a we're still long going. Everyone else I had a piece of you.
Speaker 1: Then we did a swap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it was that's still penny. But I paid out everyone else. They're all square. I don't like having deaths over my head. That's number nine. Number eight transferred money into my rough Ira high yield say volt in preparation for my twenty twenty six deposit. That was number eight. There's seven thousand there. And then I sent ten thousand dollars to my ETRA broke Bridge account. Ready to spend it? Okay, ready to spend it. And this is what I bought you ready for this? Number six, I bought fifty two ibit stocks. That's a BT it's a bitcoin ETF. There we go. Number five, you just played bitcoin. I have bitcoin, and I like some in my et A portfolio. They trust them all. Number five I got two of ASML. They're very expensive. They are the leading manufacturers of chip making equipment. Everything's about ai right now. Double down on that. I got five TSM. That's a Taiwan seving semiconductor company. Biggest, biggest customers a MD Navidia Apple can't say much more about that. At number three, I bought fifty s eh D stocks. That's my Dad Jones index tracker three point seven six quarterly dividend. You know that's my that's my kind of big give.
Speaker 1: If there was like a live viewership tracker of the its.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I bought twenty of our I was a real estate trust investment trust five point six seven percent monthly divid and that's my that's my big ticket. And of course number one be all faithful, a couple of units of spy, you know, dump dump, jump that up, Cape building, Cape going. But that's the ten things that I spent my you know, all my money on today. Sack. Anyway, I just wanted to inside that anth It'll be really funny. But let's let's finish it off community, cause we'll do this real quick.
Speaker 1: I want to shout out, oh, I have a question before you do that, because this question was asked to me and then I talked about it at my table. Yeah, I believe Poker News interviewed me and they said, I believe it was Poker News. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure it was Poker News. And they said, I think at the time, I had a stack of one point four million and there was around, I don't know, three hundred to three hundred fifty people left. They said, how much could I be offered to forfeit my stack?
Speaker 2: Okay, what'd you say?
Speaker 1: I said a million dollars probably.
Speaker 2: I said, so ten place, nine ten plays.
Speaker 1: Basically, I said, listen, this is the biggest tournament in the world. There's three hundred and seventy players left.
Speaker 2: Oh this was okay, this was deep.
Speaker 1: Like I have I'm in there. Someone has to win ten million dollars? Why not me? I have no idea if I will ever get back to this spot ever again. So I was like, fuck it, I'm just gonna let it ride. I mean, you can get okay, give me a million dollars. I'll think about it. But like who cares? Like at this point, who can? Like, you know, I think it would probably be different if I played for a living, maybe I have a different outlook on it, but like this, this is a I do play seriously, yes, but it is still a side hobby for me. So like to me, I'm just like, let's just keep going, like what I imagined that And I brought it up to my table afterwards when I sat down, I said, this is the question. They just asked me, like what do you guys think? And everyone was like, no, that seems like all right. Because there's three hundred and seventy seven people left from almost ten thousand, someone's not to win ten million dollars? Why not just like why not just go for it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's a big number. You could probably you probably would accept a lot less if we're being really.
Speaker 1: Honest, No, I probably wouldn't.
Speaker 2: You don't really don't think?
Speaker 1: No, what am I ever going to be back here ever again on day six of the fucking main event? Probably not. We just talked about how people go, Oh, for seventeen in the stage, you.
Speaker 2: Get seven hundred K. That's gonna imagine the top ten things. First of all, I only even hundred. First of all, I have half my own action. Okay, So if you offer me a million, I'm getting five hundred K, got it? Okay? Okay?
Speaker 1: And that's enough. Yeah, yeah, that's what's that going to do for me? You could buy five seven hundred and eighty five shares of s P I shot the fucker.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's one hundred percent what I suggest you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would. I would do that, But who cares about that? You know how many shares of SPO I could buy it? By ten million dollars?
Speaker 2: Well, you might even buy something, you might just.
Speaker 1: No, I would definitely. I would invest a lot of it, and I would have a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: It's like I bet you the people listening just wanting even to say you Ferrari and stuff. We're just like stockbaf all Yard. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I'm definitely past the whole how buying ferraris and that's stuff stage. I mean, I definitely don't think that that stuff is worth it.
Speaker 2: To buy.
Speaker 1: In order to buy super luxury items, you have to be super well.
Speaker 2: You have to be mega to be mega rich. I think my num would be a bit less, but yeah, I think yeah, I mean a million isn't Yeah an awful guess real quick community cars we'll get so we can get Doney to bed. I want to touch on Mark Velegas, who remember I mentioned it yesterday, put a hat on his chip bag. He ended up getting up to thirteen hundred and fifty second place. He came to sort me today. Sot was that you you know, do we play together? I'm like, yeah, yeah, that was me. He goes, oh, what did you put the hat? I was like, yeah that I dropped it off on the way to me playing. He goes, thank you so much. Put the hat on. Got a couple. I got lucky, but I want to say thank you, appreciate you guys. He walked away. I was chatting with some of our stuff. He came back because, oh, do you mind if I can take a picture with you, like no problems, so like you know, shout out to you once again. Mark Kevin Butler kind of touched on his Today was seventeen bigs. He finished two hundred and ninety ninth and twenty twenty four forty five k I saw him on break I said, where is your podcast hat? And he goes, I don't need it yet. I only need it when I have a bad level and I can just go upstairs and I can put it on. Go. That's fine. I hope you don't put it on until day ten. Well he might have should have probably bought it down with him. He finished jo hundred and forty sixth place, so he improved on last year. He got fifty two five hundred. So congrats Kevin for back to back deep runs. And to carry on from that word, we were discussing this today. What is considered a deep run in the WSP Maine Event. Now, I think it's you know, I think day four, day, I think Day five, like today is deep and it was three hundred players. It's three hundred of ninety seven hundred players in what you might say is a minefield of a tournament. You know, there's crushes, there's the random you know farmer from Wyomi. There's zero pros. So if you make Day five in the wspa main event, I think you can say I went deep in the main event. Do you think? Yeah? I agree? Yeah, definitely. Five hundred players, four hundred players, that's a You would take that every day of the week, right, if they said you're going to finish five hundred, then the main event every year, you would take that. That's all I got? Maybe maybe, maybe maybe I just let it ride.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, is that all you got?
Speaker 2: Unless you want to me get doing another top ten list? No, no, no, no, we're to break down the holdings of the SVY. We can't no, we are not going to do that. So it has about three shut up.
Speaker 1: Shut up, no more, no more. I can't take it anymore. I really can't. So yeah, this was also another day where I didn't really I didn't write down any hands. I was just playing what do we do? I mean, why don't we do? I was just playing? But today was pretty standard, like there was nothing really like crazy at all, you know, I like I I three bed jammed the nine we got called a eights Like you know. It was just it was very like kind of simple stuff as it pertains to hand istory. So so that's fine. That's all we got. I would like to get an extra hour sleep. So we're gonna call this one. But I am on today six of the WSPMI and events encourage you guys to watch on Poker Go. If you do need a subscription, use the promo code podcast to sign up. Oh, we've got to tell the people about play poker gro We never did that. I think they think Riche'll get mad if I do it. At the end of the episode.
Speaker 2: At least would have done at that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's true. Guys, go play play poker Goro. Okay, play poker dot com, the home of free online poker. Check it out today. It's super easy to get into. It takes I don't know, probably ninety seconds to sign up, maybe two minutes something like that, and then another thirty seconds maybe to get into a game. They got ring games, they got tournaments, and they got sit and goes. It's all on playpokerg dot com. You can also download the app on iOS or andreid and we will see you at the tables for Tim Duckworth my name is Donnie Peters and we will talk to you guys next time.
Speaker 2: So yo Jo