Speaker 1: Weird things happened. Weird, weird. Welcome to Bletsoe said, So, guys, it's a pleasure to be here. I'm having fun. I hope you're having fun. And if you're not, just asking yourself. Far am I not having fun? And on a serious note, I wanted to Alex is having a hard time recovering from our pre show conversation. Pleasure to be here, you know, I I am really enjoying getting back into the groove. I want to give a special mention to everyone who supports the show and shows us love and support and kindness and helps us along the way and boosts us up with likes and follows and subscribes and donations and all of that stuff that keeps the wheel turning. That I want to give a special mention to our supporters. At the Light being Tier, we have the two who shall not be named because they wish to be anonymous. We have the Eperson's Chris and Danielle. Wonderful people. Just met them yet again at Contacting the Desert, had a great time with their family. We've got Brian Lynch and we've got my men, Derek Longoria. Thank you to every one of you. Guys for helping at the Light Being Tier, as well as everyone else who has helped them literally anyway possible. I wanted to say I had a thought today and I was like, I want to bring this up. At the beginning of the episode, I see that we're getting a lot of comments that people are really enjoying this Gnosticism series, and I want to stress that this is not like, this is not like the Gnostics show, Like, yes, I do consider myself. I don't like necessarily think we should. It's one thing like if you're a part of something like you know, I'm a Southern Baptist, Like, okay, you know it's okay to say that, you know, you go to a church and your Southern Baptist. That's totally fine. But I'm I don't necessarily like to restrict myself with labels like I am a More generally speaking, I am a Christian, I am a Democrat, I'm a Republican, I am an atheist, I am a blank, I am a blank. I try I try to remind myself, because it's natural for the human mind to compartmentalize things. I try to remind myself not to hold myself under labels so as my friend and mentor Jeff told me, you know, we're not capital g gnostics, were little g gnostics. So I'm like, I like that. You know, it did kind of look like a G, didn't it. Is it backwards? That was a good job. No, that's perfect. Yeah, I'm pretty sure the G goes that way. Well, I'm confused because I'm doing it with my right hand, but I'm looking at the monitor in it's backwards. I think it's right, that's right. My brain's twisted. I'm not a capital Gennostic. I'm a little genostic, which essentially means, you know, you have the the the understanding that your connection with God is personal. It's not dogmatic, it is not it's not strictly adhering to a certain religious brand or sect or rigid restrictive structure that you. To be a Gnostic means not necessarily, Oh, I'm a Valentinian Gnostic, or I'm a Sethian gnostic, or I'm a you know, whatever the other ones are. I'm not sure at the moment. That's the only two I know off top of I had Sethians and Valentinians. To me, being a Gnostic means things I've talked about before. You're somewhat of a spiritual scientist that you are. You are using what is real, what is practical. You're only interested in what's real. So what's real and not real? Okay? You know lighte language? People are like, I love my light language, and I'm like, you know, I don't. I don't know about that one. You know what I'm talking about. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Going, don't cut it, man, come on, he's over there taking notes. I stand by this that people are like, come up to you at conferences, you know there, I say, I've never been to burning man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I've met some of these people and they're great.
Speaker 1: They may be, but that doesn't mean that it's real. That does not mean that it's real. Well, okay, real. I go into a channeling at night and I speak to the mantids like, okay, well, I don't have any evidence of this or any but what I do have evidence of is speaking from the heart, speaking with love, you know, the way of the heart. The christ like mindset, and orbs of light visibly appear for a thousand people or more. If there were more people, I'm willing to believe I bet. I bet if there were ten thousand people, or if there were twenty, or if there were one hundred thousand people, they would still show because they're real and you know, with the residents of the group. And it's like when Jesus said, when two or three are gathered in my name, I will be among them. But I'm digressing. I'm interested in what's real. I'm not interested in what's not real. I'm not interested in trends. I'm not interested in being a pop century. You know, I don't want to throw too many shots. But everyone's into like you know, I'm an astrology witch who does this with crystals and the human design. And they will do all of these spiritual things except talk about like you know, Christ or you know something that. Okay, let me, let me back this up. There is a push in the spiritual world that is be in no way seeking to better yourself or to evolve, that you use your spiritual abilities or powers to manifest whatever you desire. It could be money, it could be sex, it could be a love potion spell on somebody. It could be you know, YadA YadA YadA thing for personal gain. That's what I am not for. I'm not I'm not for I'm for truth. A gnostic believes in truth. A gnostic believes that, you know, our connection to God is personal, but it is based on what is real. If it's like spiritual science, we know that certain things are real and certain things or not. You know, so the again, what does it mean? Am I agnostic? Maybe? Yeah, maybe the little G but not big G. I have the basic belief, but I don't necessarily adhere to a section. So not believing in Jesus Christ necessarily literally as a dogmatic god that you know, there's a thumb on your soul that says you're going to burn in hell if you don't see the magic phrase. But it's more so like you seek to hold the or you seek to embody the dare I say New Age word the frequency of Christ within you? You know, So it's just connection to God is God Krishna maybe so I don't care if that's his name or not. You know, what I care is that it's God. Do I care if it's Yahweh? Do I care if it's Apollo. I don't care about the name. I don't care about the label. I care about what's real. I care about not necessarily what's on a piece of paper. I care about what I feel, what I interact with with my five senses, and beyond. That's the point I'm trying to make. I kind of floundered through that a little bit. But so this is not the Gnostic show. I'm very hot on this subject right now. It is something that I see myself being very you know, connected to, and it fascinates me. And I'm just moving through it, and I'm looking through these texts and I'm finding a lot of wisdom in them. And I've always thought of Bloodsoe said, so as somewhat of a like I would say, like thematically, like a mystery school. Before I started this podcast, before Alex and I agreed we were going to do this, before it became like a big thing, and I was on my own, I thought to myself, I want to write a book and I want to call it Demystifying the Occult, and I want to do very deep dives into esoteric symbolism and you know, dispelling them very simply and easy for people to understand. And then of course I google it and it's already a book called Demons Finding a Cult, and I'm like crap, and then the podcast fill into place. So I've always had this thing in my brain that's like, take these high level concepts and distill them down into very simple and easy to understand concepts, you know. And it used to be when we first started this show that there was this notion that like, once we hit a topic, we had to move on and we couldn't come back to that. And it's not that this was spoken out loud, it just happened. So like, let's say I did an episode on gnosticism, we want to do another episode on gnosticism, maybe even that year, right, or it would be like, uh, let's do one on I don't know, angels. We we would way move on from that and just speed through topics and hit them at a very surface level. Do you remember. We would not really hover on things, and it was very surface level. And I always thought, some day I'm going to go deeper. Some day I'm going to go deeper. And in the last year the show has gone through a great evolution. I've gone through some great trials and some things that have you know, really rocked my world, and I just thought to myself, you know, oh, namely of course, it was you know, the birth of my son and how traumatic that was, and I just had this snap in my brain. I said, you know what, if I'm going to keep doing this, if I'm going to keep consistently putting this out there to the world and like continuing to do this thing, it has turned into this thing we're now. It's like so far, we're so far deep in this. It's like, you know, five years ago, we're like, Wow, what a dream it would be if you know, we could do this full time someday. And now it's like five years to the week that we started the show, and of sense, we're relying on this thing because Alex's last day at his job is the same day, five years to the week. And the reason it's his last day at his job is because we decided, you know what this thing is, it's full time. It's worth it. So it's like, now we're so far in this. It's like conferences are calling and they're like, we want to fly you out and do speeches, and it's like, oh my god, Like this is a this is a wheel that just keeps turning. Now it's it's bigger than just a fun project. It's real. It was always real because we hit record, and we hit publish, and you know, once you do that, it's real. But but now it's real real, and it's like I had this honest conversation with myself and I was like, if I'm going to continue to do this, it has to be fun for me. It has to be something that I enjoy. It has to be something that excites me, because I had a lot of anxiety for many years forcing myself to study so many different and somewhat unconnected topics at a very surface level, whereas I'm very much enjoying taking a broad subject like gnosticism and spending weeks, if not months, finally dissecting it with a fine tooth comb and going through all of these different texts that you know, comprise this system. So I say all this to say, you know, leave a comment, or if you're enjoying the gnosticism thing, do you want me to keep going in this direction? Or I'm not going to necessarily even say you can say I can take a break because I'm still going to do what I want to do. But it's like, are you getting tired of it?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: But I'm enjoying it.
Speaker 2: I am learning a lot good and I really appreciate going deeper because I didn't think about it until you kind of brought it up there. How we would pick umbrella topics, go over it at a very surface level, skim the top, and move on. And while those episodes are fun and they're probably still worth listening to, it wasn't fulfilling for me, right, but also getting into the weeds, I'm actually learning, whereas I wasn't learning as much in those last ones.
Speaker 1: So cool, good job, thank you. So for the first four years, it was like every week I had to come up with some new idea and we would have to have a vote on what we talk about. And it was like I would necessarily sometimes and this isn't like a bad thing, this isn't a complaint. It worked, but for me, it didn't fully work, and I'm grateful now that it can be, you know, more so what I wanted to be. But it would be like I would bring up something and it's like, yeah, but we just talked about that three months ago, and it's like, oh, all right, you know what I mean. So I've been doing the gnostic thing for a while. It's not forever, but there's more to go. There's more where I want to go. I already know like the next four or five books that I want to talk about, not counting Tonight's.
Speaker 2: Well what I find really fascinating. And I don't think we've come out and pretty much explain this, but you, the viewer and the listener are in real time just keeping up with the research that Ryan's doing currently, and like, this isn't for a research paper, this isn't for anything other than he purely loves to get into this material. So whatever material or whatever is on his mind at the moment is now what's coming to the show, and it just happens to be all these incredible texts.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so I say all that to say, it's kind of like a book club, but you're the only one reading the book. Yeah that's true. Well, really it's a lot of books. It's a lot of it's they're more like gospels, you know. But I know I know the pathways where I intend to go next after Gnostssism, And I was like, do I take a break from Nasism? And I really don't want to fall off this train right now unless if people were really hating it that bad, you know, then I wouldn't, you know, I wouldn't want to torture Anyboddy, but I want to branch more into things like and I would want to do both. I'm not necessarily sure of the order, but I'm thinking, you know, some sort of like Korea Tibetan. I know they're not the same thing, but they're like Eastern lineages of mysticism, Yoga Buddhism, like Tibetan Buddhism, Korea, or I would go another direction and then hit that other one after of like her Metic and Egyptian tradition.
Speaker 2: Someone left you a comment about getting into autobiography of Yogi.
Speaker 1: I know I thought that was that's that's the Krea thing. That's that's where that angle would be. I know I've said recently I want to do that. In the epersence who I shouted out in the in the beginning of the episode, his Chris's dad is a Krea, a monk. I don't know if you had the chance to meet a wonderful guy, so such a very lovely soul. And I I've met enough people that have been involved with like the SRF and CREA, and I know that it's real. I know I know that I know that it's real. I know that it's significant and it's something that's like calling me to get deeper into it. But like by the nature of my podcast and like how this is somewhat demanding mentally, and you know, all my time and we travel a lot, and it has to be like on my desk at the moment, so to speak, like it has to be you know, kind of like topically related to what I'm doing at the moment for me to really like dive deep and pay attention.
Speaker 2: But hey, everybody, this is Alex of Bledsoe said. So if you've been following the show for a little while, you'd know that I just had a child and this has been one of the most life changing experiences that I've ever been through. However, it has made me way busier. And I'm sure many of you out there are parents, and many of you out there are busy. But just because you're busy, it doesn't mean that your spiritual exploration and your meditative practice has to suffer. That's why I'm so excited to tell you about the brand new offering from the Monroe Institute. If you go to Monroe Institute dot org, you can access the Gateway voyage online and this is the complete Gateway program guided by Bob Monroe that you can take in the comfort of your own home, at your own pace, and when you graduate, you get the certificate that everybody else that's been through Gateway gets. This is absolutely incredible because now your time is in your hands when it comes to the Monroe Institute. So if you go to the Monroe Institute dot org again, that's Monroe Institute dot org and use code BSS at checkout, you get an additional discount Monroe Institute dot org use code b SS at checkout.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So those are the pathways I'm looking forward to getting into next. I just wanted to do a little aside because I know it's been a month or two that we've been talking about gnossism again. It's like the comments are like loving it, this is great. But I just have a thought today, I'm like, let me check in with the listeners and see if they're really enjoying this. This is kind of like what I've always intended for the show to be. But I want to stress one more time, not just gnosticism, but the idea that I can take my time on whatever topic it is that I'm really enjoying and sort of hover there. And instead of saying, here's gnosticism and then talk about it very surface level and then move on and I hit it for another year, I can say here's gnostissism, and they do like a whole series, you know, hitting every little book like I have been doing. Okay, next it's for medicism and I can do an episode on the Emerald tablets and I can do you know, the Divine Pimander, I can do the corpus or medicom. I could do you know xyz talk about the Phlosopher's Stone, alchemy and you know, all that stuff, and spend more time because an hour is not enough. I always felt like this was somewhat surface level like and that might be a shock to some people, but you know, it's just one hour is never enough for any good topic in my opinion. So and I want to stress again, if you are someone who let me say this, we create reality with our thoughts. If it takes for you to be an astrology which or whatever you know, joke or whatever I will say, admittedly lighthearted joke. I have many friends who are into very many things. I'm into weird things, everybody's into weird things. I don't think there's anything wrong with people being into the I don't think there's anything wrong with going to the Renaissance fair and dressing as an elf or or or a night or a wizard. I don't think there's anything wrong with if you believe that having a crystal crown and you know, like a staff at a UFO conference helps you feel connected to God, there's nothing wrong with that. I am very lightly joking about things that I see, and I'm like, you know, come on, guys, get real here, and I shouldn't do that. I shouldn't. I shouldn't, you know, make jobs like that. But when I say what's real, I think we can all agree that there are things in this world that get results and things that do not. And there is objective good morality and objective bad morality, spiritual law, and then you know the opposite of spiritual law being in harmony with the laws of creation and the Creator. So that's what gnostics are. That's that's what I would say I am. But being a Gnostic doesn't mean you can't be a Christian being a gnostic, it's not a religion. If you are a gnostic. You can be a Muslim. If you are a gnostic, you can be you know, a Hindu or whatever. It's not exclusive. That's that's the whole point that I was trying to make. That you know, it just means that you are somewhat of a spiritual scientist, that you believe that your connection to God is not controlled by anything outside of you. But let's get real. Let's talk about the truth that does include Christ. And if you are someone this was my whole point, if you are willing to do all of these other things like the crystals, or you know, stuff like Ouiji boards or seances or automatic writing or you know, psionics to do an ORB the government's neurolinguistic programming version, or i mean anything remote viewing, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. If you are somebody who is willing to do all these things, but you reject or mock the notion that Christ brought truth to the world and is a real force and a real power and has you know, there are people that like when you say the name Christ or the name Jesus, they hate it because they have a memory of, Oh, that person that was in front of me in line at Walmart was a Christian and they gave me a weird look, and now I hate all Christians. Or they said a comment you know that hurt their feelings, and now they hate all Christians. So there are people in this world who mock or reject the notion of Christ just because of some really stupid belief. So if you're willing to look into all these other things, but then you reject the truth of Christ, then I think that you sure you know you're spiritual, but you don't have it all figured out. I surely don't have it all figured out, but I have that figured out, which is that all of these ancient societies, the big ones, the cord it ones. Of course, there are bad ones. There are Satanic ones like you know, Temple Upset and stuff like that. But the good ones like the Knights, Templar, the Rosicrucians. I mean, there's like a bunch of them that I'm sitting here thinking like should I say that they they have it? They know, they all universally know the same thing that the the the the way to enlightenment. You can read the writings of Manly P. Hall. You can read the writings of freaking all of the ancients, all of the alchemical philosophers, the gnostics, the Hermetic texts, the Bible, you know, the Bagavad Gita you can read. I don't know what the text for Buddhism are necessarily called, because I'm admittedly not that first in Buddhism, but the Buddha speaks of this. Uh. You know, all of these ancient teachers had this same idea that in or to stop coming here, whatever this is earth, to ascend to the next level and get out of the wheel of reincarnation, you had to become enlightened. You had to come to a place of stillness within your mind, peace, kindness, the the the warriors of the flowery path, like they said in told Tech Mexico, or you know, to be a monk and a warrior and a monk, you had to It's christ like consciousness. It's the only way, it is the only way to truly ascend out a here. That does not mean you have to dogmatically believe in Christ is God. That means that just like it says in the scripture, Christ says, when I leave here, you will, you know, fill more books than the world could even hold. With all the wonders and miracles that you will do greater than me, For you all are greater than me. That's in the Book of John at the end of the Book of John. But so you have to be christ Like, you have to be kind, you have to be humble. I don't care if you can remote you if you're you know, a rude person, or I don't care if you're if you're in the crystals and witchcraft and you you can you know, get results doing something with your powers. If you're a hedonist, I don't care about any of that. If you want to see God or you want to you want to talk about God, that's great. Show me God, That's that's what I want to see. That's what a friend of mine helped me to understand. The notion of you know, putting the vibration of Christ within you. You want to know a loving God, be a loving person. Show me God right, be the God that you want to see. So your actions, the the thoughts and the deeds that you put into the world, your thoughts, your words, and your deeds, they are created a vessel for God to incarnate here. That's what it means to be a gnostic. That you know that you are a vessel for the infinite. So it's not about saying a magic little prayer. It's not about saying a magic doctrine for the salvation of sinners to escape hell with a golden ticket to heaven. It's not about that. It's about rendering reality and real time as an infinite entity manifested in a little physical body in a very dark place, trying to, you know, find your light again. It's like I saw this in the writings of Manley Bee Hall. I want to do a bigger Manley be Hall episode. I'm in the process of reading through some of his writings now profound. He was a gifted, gifted thinker, and he said something like, the initiate knows the initiate walks the lonely path of wandering the world, not in seek of in search of vanity or glory, but in search of, you know, bringing kindness to lost souls. For the initiate knows that they And I'm paraphrasing right because I've read it days ago, and I'll have to go back and I have to cite it. But the initiate takes their gifts and their powers from God, not in places of light, but in hell, so that they can learn to remember to shine the light in the dark place to wake up others. So it's like to become an initiate into the mysteries. Has nothing to do with, you know, wearing robes Catholic, Masonic, or otherwise. Has nothing to do with wearing robes. It has nothing to do with rituals. It has nothing to do with incense and burners and candles and reciting certain mantras and doing a play a drama of a dying or a reborn God. Has nothing to do with initiation. But initiation has to do with ultimately the break down of your consciousness through suffering, strife, trials, tribulations, and struggle in the great mystery of life. It can't be escaped. Initiation is not again, it's not going through a right, but it's an activation of your soul through you know, it's like the Philosopher's stone, you know, the the lead being turned into gold by the fire of the forge. And that is your charmic suffering in this life. So suffering makes warriors. Suffering makes suffering makes you know, I don't want to say initiates, but it makes it makes you know It makes you kinder, it makes you more gentle, it makes you understand. Okay, I've suffered, so I know that they're suffering too, and I want to help them not suffer like I did. And it's like what Manly P. Hall said, when you think a thought to another person before you send it on its way, turn it into a beautiful white dove, and then send it to them gently. That's what it means to be an initiate that you don't even think cruel thoughts towards other people. Because being truly initiated in the great mystery of the Invisible God has nothing to do with remote viewing test results at a psychic fair. It has nothing to do with, you know, rubbing your crystal to make someone love you, or checking your horoscope because you want to know if you're going to have a bad day on next week's tender hookup. You know, It's like, that does not mean being spiritual. That means you're finding cracks in the matrix and you're exploiting them for your own personal gain. Being spiritual in the sense that we are seeking the highest truth and the highest good an outcome across all realities, the ultimate endeavor for every soul that comes here, whether your personality consciously knows it or not, is to attain the vibration of Christ within a suffering human body. Because through the suffering of life, if you can still choose to be gentle and kind, then you deserve the power and authority given to you by God. That's what it means to be an initiate, to be humbled. So gratitude and humility are the doorways to grace. So anyway, let's talk about the Gospel of Mary. You look like you wanted to say something.
Speaker 2: Suffering also makes experiences.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does, because it's initiation. Before I knew, you know, a lot of this kind of more inside knowledge because I have friends and mentors and people and different I mean people around the world, I mean people of every background you can imagine, you know. And I have people like actually in mystery schools that like slip me stuff and they're like look here, look here, look here, and they're helping me kind of go through this, some of them, and then otherwise also just years of study and experience, I'm starting to kind of figure some things out of my own too. But before I was, you know, really into all this mystery school stuff. Dad noticed that many years ago. The ultimate pattern was that people who have suffered greatly in life are always the one ninety nine percent of the time when they would come to our house in SkyWatch, they would be the ones see orbs, people who suffered, people who have gone through death of loved ones, great trauma, all that stuff. And you know, the bigger question is is, you know, why do we even see an orb? It's not the ultimate outcome in life, you know. The ultimate outcome is like where do we go next? What happens next? It's the ultimate fear, what happens when we die? Great? I see an orb. That's amazing, it is. I don't mean to trivialize it, you know, but it's like what's next. That's that's that's where my thoughts are, what happens next? Everything we do here is there's parables of this in the Bible, like, you know, the things you do here, the blessings that you do in the good faith that you have in this life of very much paraphrase in the Gospels. It's like as stacking up rewards in my father's mansion in heaven. But it's the notion that the life that you live here carries on into the next life. I don't believe it should be, you know, like a lot of Christians think, and they're like a reward based you know, it's it's not like that, but it's it's a metaphor for the life you live now. You should be thinking about the next life. You should be thinking about the true realm. You shouldn't be so wrapped up in this little material world that it's actually part of the Gospel of Mary too. Finally we kind of got on that. But it talks about like the illusion of matter, and you know how people are suffering because they're blinded by the ignorance of the illusion of matter, and that you know, the true world is not the world of matter, and all will return there, including the rocks, the earth, everything in the in the world will eventually dissolve away back to where it came from.
Speaker 2: Don't keep me waiting, man.
Speaker 1: Well, it's really short, so I kind of wanted to. It's really short. I'm really excited. Okay, but listen, this is mainly going to be the Gospel of Mary, but I'm gonna include two really short excerpts from the Gospel of Philip only because it compliments the text of the Gospel of Mary, and they're both from the Gnostic tradition, the not the Library of non Commodi. So this is from the Gospel of Philip. These are two separate excerpts from the Gospel of Philip Okay, Three women always walked with the Master, Mary, his mother, his sister Mary, and Mary of Magdalah, who is called his companion, for Mary is the name of his sister, his mother and his companion. That's the first excerpt. Second excerpt Wisdom, who is called Baron, is the mother of the angels. The companion of the Savior is Mary of Magdala. The Savior loved her more than all the disciples, and he kissed her often on her mouth. The other disciples said to him, why do you love her more than all of us? The Savior answered and said to them, why don't I love you like her? If a blind person and one who can see are both in darkness, they are the same. When the light comes, one who can see will see the light, and the blind person will stay in darkness. So on the one hand, Mary Magdalene was, you know, his favorite. I don't even know if I would say disciple, because they said she was his companion, so we know this through these texts. Also, it was kind of like made to be anonymous when you hear the story of like, you know, the woman writing in the sand at the center and it's like, let he who is without sin throw the first stone. You know that story in the Gospel when people are like judging this woman and then Jesus bends down and writes in the sand like he who is without sin castiper stone. People speculate that that whoror was Mary Magdalene. It does not say her name is Mary Magdalene. Centuries ago the church painted her as a whore, but there's no mention of that in the Bible. Growing up, I always heard she was a prostitute, seriously, and the Gnostic scriptures, though, tells you a different story. She was his companion. They were smooching when you talk to the Templar Knights and other groups as well. When you read texts like the da Vinci Code. I'm gonna talk about this, it's a very wonderful public book. Public in the sense that it's you know, pop culture right, and it's out there and I have read it good and the da Vinci Code talks about a really cool thing which is known as I'm just gonna say the Priory of Seon, and I could be pronouncing that incorrectly, or maybe I'm choosing to, but it talks about the Priory of Seon and it tells the story of this. You know, this, this order of individuals who are protecting the secret of the Holy Grail, which is Mary Magdalene, and you know the blood line of Christ. I do know that there is a Gypsy queen named Sarah, and there are statues of her all over Europe, and it is a Black Mary, or it is the Black Madonna's. Some of them are Black Madonna's. And when you ask Gypsies around Europe and you ask them about their patron, Saint Sarah, I can't remember her name. It's like Sarah, let me look it up real quick, or if you want to Sarah Sarah, Sarah Sarah, let me know if you find it. Mm I just looked it up a few weeks ago. Saint Sarah. Yeah, aided the Three Mary's right. Sarah Lacalli, that's what they call her. The Gypsies caller Sarah Lacali or Sarah the black One because Collie is like black right, ask them, I'll say, yeah, it's the daughter of Jesus Christ to marry. This is an ancient legend that you can find evidence of, you know, in many places, there's legends of a place in France, and you know, my dad visited because he heard stories of this, and they you can you can hear all all these online fables about the Mara of Ingi and bloodline and about how Mary Magdalene, after the crucifixion of Christ fled to France because her life was in danger. And I'm trying to think of how I should go about this, but you know, it's a profound perspective. It is a very profound perspective to think about that we've been lied to the whole time that maybe she wasn't a whore, but in fact she was the wife of you know, Jesus Christ, which like a lot of Christians be like whoa n huh. He was a virgin too, and he was perfect and he would never do such a thing and he would never sin. It's like, no, dude, you got it all wrong. Like, if anything, you know that that's not what that means. It doesn't mean that he's bad. It's not blasphemous to think that not only was Jesus saying man, but he was God too. He was both. He was the son of Man, but he was also the son of God. He was born here, he came here, he lived a life. He wasn't just like a mirage full you know. He was the man Jesus. He was a person who was born here like me and you. Well. I mean, maybe there were details of his birth that were really miraculous. I'm not denying that aspect of it, but I'm just saying he was a person. He wasn't a slave to God. Jesus was a man. He was of Hebrew descent. He had a human body like the rest of us. But and again, maybe it was different than I'm not denying all these different theories and beliefs about Jesus, but the one that I am is that the notion that many Christians have, that is, if he had sex or some sort of humanly thing, that it doesn't make him God anymore. That's the thing that I am denying. I think that's ridiculous. I don't care if he floated and flew like Superman. I don't care if he rose from the dead. I believe that those things could be real. That's what I'm saying. I'm not mocking them. I'm saying they could be true. I don't care if they are or aren't, because it's the teachings. And he was the first person in human consciousness that brought them to the masses, the masses of how to awaken to the next level of consciousness to realize God on earth. These things were, you know, popular in the East, but it was somewhat esoteric. They were popular in Western esoteric tradition, and they were only spoken of in secret in the Temples of Initiates, the Temples of Wisdom, the Egyptian Temples, the Elysian Mysteries, the you know, it goes on and on. There's a long laundry list of them. The Persian you know, Zoroastrian priests, Tibet, the Druids, you know, et cetera, et cetera. Because this knowledge of being christ like, of gaining mastery over your lower animal nature, and you know, living in higher consciousness, christ like solar consciousness, this is a very ancient concept that was known about many places around the world. Jesus was the one who brought it out into the world. So in a sense, he is the savior of the world in a kind of a way of thinking. He's so important because he brought these teachings of how to ascend to higher consciousness out into the fold. And we're still talking about we're still debating it to this day. What did he mean by that? Was he real? A lot of people are like he didn't even exist, even though there's like all these different perspectives, you know, saying he did. But so I think it's very likely that he and Mary Magdalene did have kids, or at least a kid I've heard too. I don't know that for sure, but I or maybe Mary had to. One of them was John the Baptists. One of them was Jesus'. And that's that's that's, you know, kind of what the Templar Knights and you know, other people of prominence tend to suggest, is that there is a great secret that has been preserved, that maybe it was even the treasure found under Solomon's temple, maybe maybe in Jerusalem when you hear the story of the Templar Knights finding all this treasure that made them richer than the Kingdom of France, and and you know, the the Holy Roman Empire combined, they found this treasure that made them so wealthy and so powerful. Well, some people suggest maybe it was bones, maybe it was bones of the family of Christ. I don't know that for a fact, but I'm just saying it. You know, there, if you go down the YouTube rabbit hole, there are people that suggest it that I you know, I think it makes a lot of sense. But you know, so talking about Mary Magdalene in this context is important because you understand here that there are real ancient documents from movements of Gnostic Christianity, which in my opinion, are just authentically important as the ones that the big bad corporate pay pig, you know, church structure gave you and said you get this slop slave. You only get these books. Don't you dare question them, because we will kill you, and then after we kill you, you will burn in hell. That was the notion of the Bible. There's all these different legal decrees by emperors throughout ancient Rome saying what you can and cannot think about in your head. Think about that, think about that. And that's why the Gnostics were so dangerous, because they said, you don't own God, and neither do I nobody owns God. God is under that stone. God is in the middle of that piece of wood. Split it with an accent, you'll find God. God is within you. Go within, in the stillness of your mind, and then you will find God. God is silence. God is God is something greater than beauty and perfection. God is not in an altar. God is not in a temple with gold. God has not belonged to the priests. So the authorities are like, hey, hey, hey, you pay your tithes this year. By the way, you got to come in here and give your confession every time you you know, you mess up collecting intelligence on their entire nations through confessions. It's a military strategy of the ancient Romans. They would confess to their superior officers when they would commit crimes. And of course, you know, the Holy Roman Empire adopted this. As was told to me by a religious scholar that that there there are strong parallels to be made between the Vatican confessional system and the Holy I mean the Roman military system. So the Gnostics and then the Big Sea capital see Christianity doctrine of the Holy Roman Empire. They were at odds because one of them is like you know, kind of like uh, Neo and Morpheus in the Matrix like fight the man saying, you don't own this thought. You don't own. God is in your mind, The treasure is in your mind. It's that's where God is in your mind and your thoughts and also really real. And then the you know, the agents the matrix is the Church and they're like, hey, you gotta come pay indulgences or your auntie is going to keep burning in purgatory for another ten thousand years. That was real. They had to actually pay money to the church to try to like liberate souls from damnation of their loved ones. That was a real scam that made a lot of money for the church back then. So there's so many reasons throughout history why the power structured Church would greatly benefit from slaughtering the Gnostics and making it illegal to to you know, and it says it very clearly in the Bible. You know, Satan's in control here. This is his world. You know, God doesn't encroach on our free will. And you think about, like you remember this Star Trek remake. I've never seen the old Star Trek movies, but I saw the one with JJ Abrams. The first two I thought they were really good. I'm not a huge Star Trek fan. I do think it's cool, and I don't really know the Lord like that. But in the first JJ Abrams Star Trek movie, there's a scene where like the USS Enterprise flies over this little primitive planet and it shows like this primitive alien race. They look up and it's like, oh my god, it's like a God, and it like completely wrecks their reality. And then the next time they go back and see them, it like completely destroy their culture and they like, you know, weren't the same. Ever again, that's like, imagine if God did that to us, God would God's God has always respected our free will. All these millennia, we've been guided by angels and we've been The great mystery is that God is invisible. So our game here has been to seek Him and her of our own free will, and we are helped when we ask for help. It's like Jesus said, knock and it will be opened for you. Seek and ye shall find. Ask and it will be given to you. You have to seek, you have to knock on the door, and you have to ask. God does not give handouts, because then you wouldn't learn, you wouldn't grow, you know. So anyway, enough of the Gnostic verus Christian rant. I keep re illustrating this with different sort of way because I want people to really understand that it's not a religion. It's more like freedom of mind. But you know, it is a real tradition. In a future episode, I was gonna do that one this week, but maybe I'll do it next week, talking about like the Order of Melchies a deck. And there's even Gnostic scriptures that mention not real Nogamadi library texts that were held in the actual archives of the you know, the ancient Gnostic movement, Gnostic Christian scriptures that mention by name hermes trismagistics. That is utterly profound. I just found that out like two weeks ago, and I was like what, because these are separate concepts that I'm like, oh my god, both of these are amazing and they relate. But the ancients were like, nah, dog, they're the same thing. And they literally buy name, recognize zoro Aster. They have writings of Plato, they have they mentioned by name hermeis trisma, justice tris magistics. And that's that's another great topic that could go on for weeks and weeks and weeks, and if like here's my thing, people are like, what are you? How would you label yourself? Again? I don't necessarily like labels because I think it restricts yourself. It's like in Taoism they say when you label God, then you just pushed it away if you don't understand it. Or it's like the episode we just did. I think it was called the Invisible One. No, no, it was the one. It was the one about meditation, and it was The Stranger. It was allergies the Stranger, and that episode we talk about how you have to remain incognizant of God, because once you believe you're cognizant, then you become incognizant. It's the same concept that when you label, when you think you understand the ineffable God, then you just proved you don't understand it. It is incomprehensible and you have to completely humble your mind and understand you cannot know God except through mystery, except through the expression of the feminine power, which is subtle tea, subtle tea. That's why a lot of times the initiates go through ceremonies in caves because caves are inherently feminine. It is a dark place that is recessed into a mountain. I don't mean to be crude here, but what does that make you think of? I'll tell you you go first, then I'll tell you what I'm thinking of. And he guesses women's think. So I'm just saying it's it's it's the mystery. That's how we know God is through mystery, through subtlety, through go ahead. Did you want to give your guests or were you thinking the same thing? I'm still thinking okay. So initiates were a lot of times initiated in caves, you know, or like in the Mythraic mysteries in ancient Rome and in ancient Persia. They would meet in caves, right, Christians for the first three hundred years, including the Gnostics, right, because let's be honest, they were very much authentically part of the real original movement of Christianity, they would meet in caves. They would actually meet in mythraic caves because God is known through mystery, metaphor and allegory is the language of the divine God's not gonna come out and say here's the answer. All right, you can all go home now. Like, no, it's mystery, it's drama. Life is a drama. Life is atopoetic. It's like metaphor speaking into reality itself. That's why you can see a metaphor in the stars. The Greeks knew this. They told a story through the stars, and the Egyptians and the Chinese and the people of sumer Chaldea. That I say, the Hindus already they did too, They all did. They all told a great mystery in the stars. Because reality itself is the great mystery. It is a hologram of the nature of God, which is infinite and visible, but also invisible. Not all of it can be held simultaneously in one. Everywhere you look, there's something you can't see, but it's true and it's real, and it's subtle because it's there, but it's behind you. You can't see it because you're looking over here. And that's God. God is a mystery. So I don't remember how I got onto the mystery part, but it's the feminine. That's the only way that God can be known. Wow, that was a tangent. Let's talk about the Gospel of Mary right, all right, So this is a short text. I am actually going to read the whole text, but it's very short. The Gospel of Mary is the only Christian Gospel period in history ascribed to a woman author or the perspective of a woman. And it's funny because even in the one gospel that's being like credited to being authored by or primarily in perspective of a woman, in that very text, she is mocked and she is derided by the other disciples, and that's funny. And I also wanted to talk about this for that very reason because, oh, I remember how I got onto the mystery thing, though really quick, let me walk back to that. I was going to do it today, but I think maybe I'll do it next week. I wanted to do a deeper talk about the Gnostic tradition and how it's not only Christian, how it's really ancient, it's Atlantean, and talk about I remember why I got into the mystery thing now, because Jesus and Mary Magdalen, in my belief and in the belief of many many others, were I don't want to say priests, but like master teachers of the they were the embodiment of the Atlantean tradition, that they were connected to the ancient order. I don't know what you would call this, but like the age of this wisdom, you know, the primordial tradition, whatever that is, what is the name, I don't know. I just will say Atlantis for the sake of helping you to understand that there is an ancient wisdom that is timeless and is outside of time and space. And I do very much believe if we keep digging and we keep going down this thread, we can make a case that Jesus and Mary Magdalene and some capacity were a part of the Atlantean tradition. And I think that is so important if true, because it changes how we understand things. And I think, I think that it is very profound that a body of people two thousand years ago attributing this knowledge to Christ, the son of Man and the Son of God, and then they would also reference people like Plato, Hermes, Trismagistus, and Zoroaster as great sages or prophets in texts that are a part of a Christian tradition. Because in my memory of growing up as a Christian, all of that other self had nothing to do with it. I mean, the other stuff had nothing to do with Christianity. I think I think that it's all connected christ you know, her medicism playto all this stuff. It's all connected. It's all one primordial tradition and it comes from one place, and it is Atlantis anyway, to the Gospel of Mary. It's the only one that's attributed to, you know, a woman. And it's funny because Peter and Andrew mock her and insult her because she's a woman, which is hilarious because Peter and then later the apostle Paul kind of carried on the tradition, go on to start the woman hating movement of Christianity that tried to kill the Goddess. And they snuffed the Holy Mother and turned her into you know, the virgin Mary. They made her a pregnant Jewish teenager, and they removed from your mind the image of the goddess, and they somehow continued to have you worship her, but it was in a different name. It was in the name of a human, pregnant teenager. So Peter, in this very ancient writing assaults Mary and claims that she's a liar. It's funny because that's kind of what he did with the whole Christian movement for thousands of years his legacy. You know what I mean? Do you see what I'm trying to say here there's a parallel to what really happened in real history. And then this text right here. So, like I said, it's very short, so I'm gonna read the whole thing. Here we go, okay, And also keep in mind, if I say dot dot dot, same as always, parts of the fragment are destroyed. Will matter then be utterly destroyed or not? The Savior replied, Every nature, every modeled form, every creature exists in and with each other. They will dissolve again into their own proper root. For the nature of matter is dissolved, and to what belongs to its nature, whoever has ears to hear should hear. Then, Peter said to him, you have been explaining every topic to us. Tell us one other thing. What is the sin of the world? The Savior replied, there is no such thing as sin. Rather, you, yourselves, are what produces sin when you act in accordance with the nature of adultery, which is called sin. For this reason, the good came among you pursuing the good that belongs to every nature, it will set it within its root. Then he continued, he said, this is why you get sick and die, because you love what deceives you. Anyone who thinks should consider these matters. Matter gave birth to a passion that has no image because it derives from what is contrary to nature, a disturbing confusion that occurred in the whole body. That is why I told you become content at heart while also remaining discontented, to become contented only in the presence of every true image of nature. Whoever has ears to hear, should hear. Side note, when he says the good has come to you, the good in this context is referring to God. When he says adultery, he does not mean cheating on your spouse. In this context, what he means is being separate from God, being separate, being lost in the illusion of matter, and not being one with Spirit. So he says, there is no such thing as sin. The sin is you, you know, choosing to live in adultery, the sin of the world. So, in other words, accordance with the nature of adultery, being separate from Spirit, being lost in the illusion of the world, and not knowing the truth. That's what that kind of means. Right there, When the Blessed One had said these things, he greeted them all peace be with you, He said, acquire my peace within yourselves. Be on your guard, so that no one deceives you by saying look over here or look over there. For the Child of humanity exists within you. Follow it. Those who search for it will find it. Go then, preach the good news about the kingdom. Do not lay down any rule beyond what I determined for you, nor promulgate law like the lawgiver, or else you might be dominated by it. After he said these things, he departed from them. Another side note, scholars understand that the translation there so this was written in Coptic. The New Testament was written in Greek, so there are slightly different translations into English. And scholars believe that the child of humanity is referring to like the Son of Man, like when they would say Jesus is the saun of Man. So if you use that, and if that is true, then basically what he's saying here is like the Son of Man exists within all of you. Go find it. In other words, you are all like me. You're all christ. It's a way of thinking about it. And then the other thing is the scholars interpreting this and translating it also believe that when he says, do not be like the lawgiver, they are talking about like mosaic law, and how the ancient Israelites were like tin commandments, shaw not this, thou shawt not that. And if you do do this, go burn that. He's saying. Don't do that, or you're going to be dominated by it. Acquire my peace within you, be like you, he said, for the child of humanity, or we would say the son of Man exists within you. Can we see the doctrinal differences here between gnostics and between capital see Christians. Capital ce Christian means you're by the book. You don't question there, you know any of it. You're a good worker, be for the church. Can you see the doctrinal difference here. A gnosticism Jesus is like bruh, you're Christ too. I'm leaving, so you keep up the good work. Acquire My peace within you. Okay, big difference. But you see elements of this in the Bible. You see many elements of this exact same teaching. But it's kind of like not fully, it's shortened, it's watered down, and they don't really focus on it. But it is in the New Testament that things of him saying things like this. All right, we're already halfway through this short little text. But they were distressed and wept greatly. How are we going to go out to the rest of the world and announce the good news about the kingdom of the child of humanity? They said, If they didn't spare him, how will they spare us. Then Mary stood up. She greeted them all, addressing her brothers and sisters, do not weep and be distressed, nor let your hearts be irresolute, for His grace will be with you all and will shelter you. Rather, we should praise his greatness, for he has prepared us and made us human beings. When Mary said these things, she turned their heart toward the good or God in this content, and they began to debate about the words of the Savior. Peter asks Mary to teach. Peter said to Mary, sister, we know that the Savior loved you more than all the other women. Remember I held the part or I read the part from the Gospel Philip where they were like he always kissed her on the mouth. These ancient writers, they're like Jesus was always kissing her on the mouth. There's probably hugging her too. And I bet if you weren't looking, there was a lot more going on. You know that maybe they had kids. I'm just saying there's something to this, right, But he said, he said, we know that the Savior loved you more than all other women. Tell us the words of the Savior that you remember the things you know that we don't because we haven't heard them. Mary responded, I will teach you about what is hidden from you, and she began to speak these words to them. She said, I saw the Lord in a vision, and I said to him, Lord, I saw you today in a vision. He answered me, blessed are you for not wavering as seeing me. For where the mind is there is the treasure. I said to him. So, now, Lord, does a person who sees a vision see it with the soul or with the spirit? The Savior answered, A person does not see with the soul or the spirit. Rather, the mind, which exists between these two, sees the vision, and that is what The text is destroyed and I'm like, ah, I wanted to know that so bad. Do you ever feel that when it's like the fragmented, I'm like, dude, that was the answer to the whole universe. I have a hunch maybe it was going to go on about like the idea of witness consciousness. Think about it. It's like the mind that's between the soul and the spirit witness consciousness. They all seeing Aye. God, it's in between your thoughts. It's it's in the stillness of your mind. It's in between. It's in the perfect dead center of everything. It's God. And Desire said, it's just moving on because remember it's fragmented. And Desire said, I did not see you go down yet, now I see you go up, So why do you lie since you belong to me? The soul answered, I saw you. You did not see me, nor did you know me. You mistook the garment I wore for my true self, and you did not recognize me. After it had said these things, it left rejoicing greatly again. It came to the third power, which is called ignorance. It examined the soul closely, saying, where are you going? You are bound by wickedness, indeed you are bound. Do not judge, And the soul said, why do you judge me, since I have not passed judgment. I have been bound, but I have not bound anything. They did not recognize me, But I have recognized that the universe is to be dissolved, both the things of the earth and those of heaven. When the soul had brought the third power to naught, it went upward and saw the fourth power. It had seven forms. The first form is darkness, the second is desire, the third is ignorance, The fourth is zeal for death. The fish is the kingdom of the flesh. The sixth is the foolish wisdom of the flesh. The seventh is the wisdom of the wrathful person. These are the seven powers of wrath. They interrogated the soul, where are you coming from? Human killer? And where are you going destroyer of realms? The soul replied, saying, what binds me has been slain, and what surrounds me has been destroyed, and my desire has been brought to an end, and ignorance has died. In a world, I was set loose from a world, and in a type, from a type that is above and from the chain of forgetfulness, which exists in time from this hour on for the time of the due season of the age. I will receive rest in silence. I'm like, you know, that might be a little easier to understand this epic part if it wasn't like fragmented is epic. But it's just like, what was it talking about before? You know? It was hardcore? Man, I wanted to know badly. I think what it's saying here is like, you know, the seven virtues, because it's talking about the seven forms, the seven powers wrath, you know, I don't think it lists it did liss all seven you know, zeal for death, the kingdom of the flesh, ignorance, foolish, wisdom of the flesh. It's talking about these seven negative aspects of the soul that trap you in the material world. But then you would have to say, you know, there's duality, so like there's seven virtues of the spirit, like no longer seeking desire of the material realm, you know, wisdom, knowledge. It doesn't list them here, but I tend to think he says, you know, I will receive rest in silence. What binds me has been slain? What surrounds me has been destroyed, and my desire has been brought to an end. My ignorance has died. So I tend to think here he's talking about awakening in the spirit. He's achieving enlightenment, and he's achieving rest in his mind. It was talking about the mind, between the soul and the spirit. For the fragmented destroy part of the text. So I think it was a long exposition about basically becoming enlightened, you know. And what is enlightenment, Well, it's having no attachment and desire and lust and greed and all this stuff. You know. That's just my speculation. It's hard to know because part of it was destroyed. And this is the last section. After Mary said these things, she was silent, since it was up to this point that the Savior had spoken to her. Andrew responded, addressing the brothers and sisters, say what you will about the things she has said, but I do not believe that the Savior said these things. For indeed, these teachings are strange ideas. Peter responded, bringing up similar concerns. He questioned them about the Savior. Did he then speak with a woman in private without our knowing about it are we to turn around and listen to her that he choose her over us. Then Mary wept and said to Peter, my brother, Peter, what are you imagining? Do you think that I have thought up these things by myself and my heart, or that I I'm telling lies about the Savior? Levi answered, speaking to Peter, Peter, you have always been a wrathful person. Now I see you contending against the woman like the adversaries. For if the Savior made her worthy, who are you then for your part to reject her? Assuredly, the Savior's knowledge of her is completely reliable. That is why he loved her more than us. Rather, we should be ashamed. We should clothe ourselves with the perfect human, acquire it for ourselves as he commanded us, and announce the good news, which means the Gospel, not laying down any other rule or law that differs from what the Savior said. After he said these things, they started going out to teach and to preach the gospel. According to Mary, so Levi the freaking' chad bro he speaks up and he says, Peter, you're just like Satan in his advertary series. Right now, because you're judging her not based on the character of her spirit, but because she's a woman. You can't see past the material, and they're in lies exactly what happened and how Christ was treated where the church that repeatedly Peter is claimed to be the first pope, right according to Catholic tradition. Isn't he like technically the first pope? He was a he man woman hater brouh. He didn't like the lady, I guarantee you he probably didn't rock with the Barbello, the Goddess, the Sophia stuff. He's like, uh uh, I don't care about that. He's like, Jesus, give me, give me the other teachings, you know. And then Peter, I mean, Jesus would be like mocking them at the Last Supper like last week's episode and the Gospel of Judas is Scariot and he's like, you fools, you don't even know what God you're praying to. He's laughing at him. You know, just because they followed Jesus, does it mean that they understood and believed or had all the knowledge of everything he was saying. We're reading this thousands of years later. Back then he was just coming out, you know what I mean, he was They didn't know everything. It's just like it's just like, you know, if you're listening, raise your hand, if you have a friend you'll learn stuff from, or raise your hand if you and I'm not going to see it, but you can do it if you want to anyway, raise your hand. If you know you work on the job and get trained from someone. Okay, cool, Well on day one, they didn't teach you thirty years of carpentry or twenty years of you know, hanging tile or windows or fixing boats or anything. You know what I mean. It takes time to learn things. There's no way that Peter necessarily jibed with or any of them knew and understood every bit of this knowledge. Otherwise, why would we have dozens of gospels telling a story of the disciples being like master, Master, Can you tell me about that one again? Can you tell me this story again? What happens when we I'm asked her? You know what I mean? Does that make sense to you? Like, just because Peter was his follower doesn't mean he was one hundred percent with the ish, with with the I'm trying to curse list. You know what I mean, I got you, buddy, Yeah, yeah, so and that guy, the he Man woman hater went on to start at the church and if you read, I can't remember what book it is, but it was authored by Paul And as a child, I always thought this was weird. And I'm not like, I'm not like you know, never mind, I should call this the Dogging Disciples series. Well no, because I think it's funny. Some of them are amazing and then some of them are like Chad, he was a Chad, Yeah, Saint Chad. Mary Magdalene, you know, dare I not be disrespectful here, but I bet she was magnetic to pull a man like Jesus. She must have been just something divine. But you know, it was Peter that started everything that that you know that Do I need to go on or do you get it? Does it? I mean? Case closed? Right? Yeah? No, good jobs the Gnostics, Jesus. Obviously the lady's real. I mean, she's been in my freaking backyard in North Carolina, so like, I know there's something to this. That's why I'm obsessed with this and I'm following this thread, you know. And the Templar Knights are literally like I asked them a question. And I'm talking some real ones too, like some really real ones. And I've been like what should I read? And my buddy is like, go read the entire Knockomodi library. I was like, yes, sir, here we are talking about it on the episode, right, so it's profound. And I will say my dad posted a he went to France a few months ago and he posted a photo on like I think Twitter and Facebook and YadA, YadA YadA, where he was sitting on this hill like a like a mountain and it's overlooking this beautiful valley with a castle. I was like, Dad, what is that. I was like, I have son, It's very cool. It's the castle of Baltazar, the Wise Man. Uh. He was the one who brought Mary Magdalene from Israel to France after the Crucifixion and helped her escape and then she lived the rest of her life here. That's why I went there. I was like, that's cool. You know. At first, it like melted my brain and I was just like, yeah, you know, it doesn't surprise me anymore. So I'm just saying there's there's really, there's really something to this Gnostic tradition. That I think is very profound, and I think, you know, it's just like I went outside and I said, you know, God on the right track here, we'll get at this stuff. And it was just like flat and I saw streaks across the sky, and its like, you know what. I was gonna keep going anyway because I enjoy it. But you know, that's confirmation to me. And like I said in the beginning, you know, the comments are very positive. I know that people are enjoying it, but I'm just wondering. You know, if you're enjoying it, let me know. If you're not enjoying it, let me know. I'm probably gonna do it anyway, but I'm just curious, you know, just hear from the audience and check in with people. I'm definitely interested in kind of I have several there's a lot of Gnostic scriptures. I do not intend to read them all, but there are several several more that are extremely interesting that I want to hit and for no reason other than I really enjoy them, and I think it's profound material that ninety nine percent of the world would never read, and it's it's important. It's important to look at this stuff because we were told I'll kill you if you look at this. I will kill you two thousand years ago. I'm gonna kill you if you talk about this, if you think about this, if you discuss this, you're dead, you know, So why shouldn't we look at that? That kind of makes me really want to the rebel, the person who desires not to be controlled in me, wants to go very Morpheus neo and say, Okay, there's something to this. I want to take the red pill and keep going. But like I said, I'm gonna move at some point into Hermeticism and or Korea in Tibetan Buddhism. I don't know the exact order yet, but those are my thoughts. I hope you guys enjoyed this. Thank you very much for your support. Love you guys, have a fantastic week, and you know, keep going, keep smiling, be positive. You have a lot to be grateful for it. I do too. Weird things happen in the backyard and left the house and the yard to let the houses just so weird, weird, weird. Wow,