Speaker 1: Get ready for.
Speaker 2: My apologies in my intro was too loud in your ears because it was too loud in mine. Anyway. September nineteenth, twenty twenty five, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar. At least that's what my blurry eyes are telling me. Anyway, this the Ocelli effect. And it is Friday night. And despite the fact that we have a former usual, you know, recurring guest doing his own calling show tonight at exactly the same time, even though he's on the other coast, welcome to us. Why not. It's been a bizarre week anyway, And isn't every week a bizarre week? Now? Nothing is normal except the abnormal, and there we have it. Meanwhile, I spent about a week working on Charlie Kirk videos, and then I decided not to do a podcast, So you only got two news podcasts this week, and I declined to do the one last night that I should have done. Probably Also, I note that you know there are interesting things happening in the media. What I noticed is South Park a week after being actually a couple of weeks ahead of the Charlie Kirk thing, where they did a Charlie Kirk mockery piece with Eric Cartman. This is before he was dead. Charlie Kirk saw it and thought it was really funny. Just for the record. But anyway, this week, even though they've been taking two weeks to do something that for twenty years, almost twenty years, right, no, wait, almost thirty years. They have been doing for almost thirty years, they turned it around in a week. Generally speaking, they've been on a two week rotation this year trying to drag out their new billion dollar season and guess what, they couldn't make the deadline, they claim after two weeks this time. So are they lazy or are they strategically? You know what, too much fire is still too much fire. I think they backed off strategically. I think some other people are going to start backing off strategically because it is a thing now. Jimmy Kimmel's gone. I don't think that's a big deal. But you know, Colbert is going to be canceled, is canceled, but gets to run out his show still. I found that strange. But anyway, Mickey Mouse got told, just like the booty Wrangler there in the boondocks, we could do this the easy way on the hard way, and they said, oh boy, I'm not going to do this. And that's that Jimmy Kimmel goan. Writers and people are protesting on the streets. Writers and actors or some kind of guild I think sent out their union to walk around in front of ABC with science today regarding Jimmy Kimmel. But look, I don't want to get into the argument because, in case you didn't catch up to it, Trump now says if they give him bad press, he wants to maybe they should have their licenses taken. He said that on Air Force one I think today. But pay no attention to the FCC chair or any of the other stuff or the back and forth. I really don't care anymore. I'm not going to be involved in the argument. There is suppression going on. There's lots of people being deplatformed. There's other people being de moneyed. Oh and by the way, I finally figured out the strangeness with the guy who threatened me with incoherent stuff that I thought was right wing. And you know what, it's not a normal maga So you know, even though he said some maga stuff, he had mega stuff mixed in there. It's not normal maga. I figured it out. And now the stuff that was making no sense to me at all, with the threats, which included death threats and other assault threats that went on, and then I got the you know, digital hit that I got and all that stuff. Funny to me, that's what you would call a grouper. And I didn't know about that until recently. And it's only the Kirk assassination that had me try and learn about that because I was trying to decipher all the weird messages. Yeah, I didn't know. I knew. I knew about well, I knew about Nick Foy in tess. You ever heard of Nick foyn TESBP.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like a he's like a red bug, like a chigger. He's just one of the little irritating things that it takes a while get rid of.
Speaker 2: Hey watch it, because he has declared groyper wars on people, and when he does, he gets results. And uh, yeah, so be careful because you know, if you're right, if you're right wing, you're not right wing enough for him, just saying that's where he's at and I'm looking at it and I'm going, holy crap. Now I knew about the guy sort of, but I never paid attention to him, and apparently he's one of these guys that nobody wants to pay attention to because if you do, it could be a problem. So and the weird thing is all that, you know, everybody's screaming as this kid left or right or whatever. He might be part of some weird subculture online that has to do with this guy, because yeah, all that stuff makes more sense now, but also the attacks is gonna make more sense, and weird thing, hang on, before we go any further. The weird thing I'm glad you're aware of this guy is that there's a whole bunch of other people and that he's gone after now. He goes after right wingers harder than he does left wingers sometimes, but he wants them all gone because and I don't ask me to explain his philosophy, but the right wingers are not hardcore enough, and obviously liberals are stupid, so we should destroy them all with our indifference. And that's the guy who was, you know, a few weeks ago, I guess, screaming about effing Charlie Kirk's baby, which is his organization, and I keep effing it and I'm gonna keep on effing it and impregnating it with my people. That's his description of a gropper war when he was going after Charlie Kirk and threatening him, and uh oh yeah, these are the pepe frog people. I'm very, very confused about all this. I feel like an out of touch grandpa completely. So I'm going to turn it over to you guys. But I also got to give out the number really quick. And I'm probably not going to make too many comments tonight, but I was going to do analyses on the various Charlie Kirk videos because I've actually taken the time to really try to break down what I could grab from four videos and some other audios, and I've even gone back and forth with Bpete about different ideas over the past week a little bit. But believe me, that just scratches the surface of what I was looking at there. And now I've decided, look, you know what, I'm not going to go with it. I'm just not even going to break it down or analyze it, even though I have an analysis and I have screenshots and ideas and different references I pulled up in a bunch of research I did, and I got to say. I'm just going to say this, I can't match up the angle of the shot too the perch and where Kirk is supposed to be from an overhead view. I can't do it. It doesn't make sense to me. And also be Pete's idea about the deflection on the body armor doesn't hold water to me because A I don't see body armor on him in general, but there is thin body armor that you could miss. What I do see is that he's got a wire under his shirt. That has to do with that clip mic and maybe the earpiece. I'm not sure if the earpiece is completely wireless or not, but I'm sure that that clip mic has a wire on it and I think that's what jerks up his shirt. But that's all I'm going to say about any of it. I'm done. I'm not debating, i'm not asking, I'm not even trying. I approached a couple of people about it, and you know what it got me. Nothing good. Okay, people who are saying I'm a sniper and I know what I'm doing and I armor, and I went to some of those guys and said, okay, please help me because I don't understand this part, and they basically called me an idiot unless I thought he was shot through the neck from the other side of his neck. I said, okay, I left that a lot.
Speaker 1: That one's the one that gets well.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm not saying anything, I'm just saying what I got back, okay. And then another guy was pretty much you know, and the only valid point that I see across the board is where the hell is the footage from the camera over's head that turning point USA should have somebody somebody could get that and that might reveal some interesting stuff. Also, line of sight. I would like to see a line of sight from that perch, because you know where BP's talking about deflection and stuff like that, Well, there could have been other things that interceded the path of that bullet that didn't have to do with his body armor. And depending on the distance if we have the distance wrong, every bullet a wobble after enough distance, depending depending so you know, but that's all I'm gonna say about it, because those are the things that I was really trying to develop, and I'm not going to do it. I had visual I even thought about doing a video. No, Nope, not gonna do it anyway. You guys can talk about whatever you want, but I'm gonna ask nicely that we don't just repeat this stuff from other people's uh you know, words and podcasts and other people's scripts and what's on TV. And let's not just do talking points battles tonight at all. That's my only request. Three to one nine five two seven five zero one six. I haven't even looked at the phone lines yet, and I'm gonna turn it over to my coast and momentarily three one nine five two seven five zero one six, and uh that's the number to call as per usual. And uh, I do have to pay the phone bill this week. I haven't paid it yet and it bounced the first time, so I got to load I don't know, uh seven eight bucks onto a card so I can, uh, you know, cover the bill. But I haven't been able to do that yet a couple of days. That's hanging, but it's not overdue yet, so no emergency, but uh yeah, that's gonna have to get done if we're gonna keep the phone line, and I want to keep the phone line. In fact, I'm not sure if we should turn all of the shows into some kind of interactive how about you join us on our stream, join us on the video even though we don't record video, you could join us via the video link. I might give that out sometime. I'm considering a bunch of different options, just so you know, and you know that along with just trying to keep it rolling in general. So and that's still a challenge, and we're still having troubles over here. Missus Oak did a couple of interesting temp gigs recently, and this time it wasn't moping a floor, so you know, that was a little better encouraging news. Maybe that'll help. I can't get a job, apparently because I filled out a lot of applications thinking maybe I could, you know, return to work having been a self employed podcast and podcast producer, not even going for those kind of jobs. But I mean, I'm talking about I can't get hired at the Pigley Wiggly with that at my age, I guess I don't know, But no responses on my applications and my yeah and the stuff I filled out, and even with this resume form, it didn't help anyway. I don't care. We're not talking about me tonight. We're talking about whatever's on your mind. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six and damn I took like ten minutes of the whole show with that. I'm sorry, Bpete. By all means, if you want to talk about the graper thing that I was just talking about, cool, I don't really want to dig on that too much. Uh, but whatever's on your mind, go ahead, But first you know, how was your week?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: My week was rough. I've been swinging a bush axe all week. I got my tennis elbow back. I got to get my arm banned out. Whenever I use the thing, I'm about to die.
Speaker 2: Okay, because I'm not that I mean, wait, wait, because I'm not a manly man helped me out here. Bush axe? What is a bush axe?
Speaker 1: Particularly, it's like a four and a half foot long handle with a huge blade on the end of it is used for cut and brush. That blade is about four and a half inches wide, and it's curves and it's got a tip at the end of the curve so that you can cut briers and brush and brambles and spines.
Speaker 2: And do Some people call that a scythe.
Speaker 1: No, scythe is a long handle with a very long, thin curve blade that you swing parallel to the surface of the ground, cut wheat and grass and grains, and yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what I was picturing.
Speaker 1: The what is it the grim Reaper carries a scythe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I was picturing. Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Bush axe is about a four about a four four about a four foot handle with like a wide machete blade on the end of it.
Speaker 2: See, I'd rather ask a human being than you know, ask the internet or ask an AI. So I figured i'd ask you and thank you. Okay, So I'm sorry, continue now that I got a picture in my head at least, So you were swinging a bush axe, and that's anything you got to swing repetitively hurts. But is that particularly heavy or what?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's got some weight to it. But I mean, I'm having to clear a whole back corner on my property that was let grown up for about ten years. So it's all saplings and briers and brambles and weeds and bushes about head high or higher. And I've got about half of it done. I should finish up next week. But the weather's been beautiful for it. It's been I mean, it's been cool here, it's been we had clouds every day for about five days, so it didn't get above about seventy. It was like springtime almost than today it jos back up almost ninety. So we're not quite out of summer yet. We've got a few weeks left. But other than that, just do some stuff around the house and staying on top of the news and watching all the idiots in DC trying to scare everybody. You know, the whole economy is going to come crashing down because they got to cover their bets on healthcare. You know, one of those things that things years ago that people tried to point out are coming to fruition right now. And the Dems are scrambling because everybody's insure health insurance is going to go up and people are going to lose their health insurance and it's because of Obamacare and the way they structured it. They've been subsidizing it for years now the subsidies have run out and they don't know what they're going to do. So finally, the American public are going to see how screwed they actually got when their premiums go through the roof again. They're going to see what happened years ago when they tried to pass this thing.
Speaker 4: Rather than that.
Speaker 1: You know, Washington is just typical, typical. But I do have to admit, and I did tell you this from election day that I would hold Republicans accountable. And I'll tell you what, I'm seeing some weird stuff coming out of that party in the last two weeks, and this crap about the FCC and licenses and Kimble's on suspension. He'll come back being on anywhere. But from what I'm hearing from the White House and what I'm hearing from certain people spokesman's and that for the White House, somebody needs to pop Old Donald on a nose with a newspaper and kind of Jerky's choke chain reading him back a little bit. He's he's really starting to screw up, I think, and he I mean, I don't know why they can't read the room this whole Charlie kirk Thing and Jimmy Kimmel think Jimmy Kimmel and a lot of people out there are trying to say that he didn't say exactly what he said. Now, if he just own up to it, I say, yeah, I said that. You know, it may have upset some people. I apologize to those people and keep on going. This whole thing would have blown over but Trump and the message that we're getting, and of course it's just a message, is that you know, he's going to have all these licenses looked into from the FCC. I don't understand what his problem is. He has put up with people talking smack to him for ten years and now all of a sudden, he's got a blister on his ass that's irritating enough that he's going to start screwing things up. And all you people out there crying for Jimmy Kimmel, let me go ahead and tell you Jimmy Kimmel was getting ready to unload and make it even worse. And that's why his bosses suspended him and fire him. They pulled him off the air for a few days. He's going to get a long weekend out of it. And everybody's buying Jimmy Kimmel crap, so he's getting his cut off. That. Don't worry about Jimmy Kimmel. He'll be just fine. But the executives were putting a pickle because one of their major distributors took offense to what he said about Charlie Kirk to it, and he said it, I don't know why they try to Yeah, I don't know why they try to bend it. Kimmel said what he said.
Speaker 2: Well, because up to it, Well, here's the thing that Star whatever distributor that has eighty seven channels, they were on it and Sinclair was demanding that, you know, that he make a donation to Charlie Kirk's family and to the organization and a big apology. But they didn't give him a chance. They pulled him with that suspension, and uh, I think it would be insane to put him back on.
Speaker 1: Well, they got hit from two directions. They got hit from their distributors, Sinclair and it's not Next Star, it's it's something with it Nextary.
Speaker 2: Star and it well, hang on, hang on, because here's the sea. Here's the sequence of events that Star Company already had a complaint going to them, going we're pulling this if this guy doesn't do something like apologize contrition. They had a whole bunch of different, you know, ideas about what he could do, but he had to do a bunch of things otherwise we're pulling this. And you know, with this is when in hours then the FCC chair does a podcast where he goes, yeah, well we can do this the hard way or the easy way. Uh So there's that. Then he's suspended in death. Then after that, Sinclair says, hey, we got a lot of channels, and guess what we got three conditions. Donate you know, substantially to Charlie Kirk's family, Donate substantially to Turning Port USA, and also come out with a sincere complete apology, contrition and all that. That was the three conditions from Sinclair. But none of that got to happen because they yanked him. And was it a business decision?
Speaker 1: Well the involved too, Okay, there's something else involved, and that is a merger coming up, ye all on part of what Disney owns. Then yeh, Now that's that's that's that's the corporate you know, production. Let's get our program outside. On the other side, you had the public start calling in and start canceling a bunch of Disney crap, started canceling subscriptions, started canceling trips to Disney World and Disneyland, big money packages, and they were getting hit from both sides. So they had talked. Apparently they had talked to Kimmel and said we want to know what you're going to say on this next show, and Kimmel told him he won't hold him back, and they said, nah, I don't think you're gonna I don't think you're going to be on it all. You're taking a vacation. And that's when they jerked him. But the thing is.
Speaker 2: Before the outrage.
Speaker 1: You know, here's what I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Before the outrage. I see now, I don't like this because before the outrage even circulated, I don't think there was time for all that cancelation that started to happen. But it was only a couple of hours. It was within a broadcast time. Right by the next morning, this guy was canceled, so it broadcast people that are not regular viewers of the show got the clips right. This is a thing that happened in real time. It showed up on Twitter.
Speaker 1: Twitter.
Speaker 2: Outrage happened. Then you got people trying to cancel. But you ever try and cancel with one of these subscription services, it's not something you can usually do easily. Their pain in the ass to get rid of. I mean, you ever try and do that unless you know you bounce payments to him, And even then they give you like another week where they won't shut you down even if you bounced to like, you know, a paramount or a CBS or whatever. But now we got the follow up from Trump today though, which is like pretty much you know, he's owning it and saying, hey, I did this, so you know, it's kind of an interesting mix.
Speaker 1: No, which makes me wonder exactly who's sitting there on his side saying, uh, you know, don maybe you'll shut up for a few hours.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody.
Speaker 1: I can't believe anybody's not holding him back. Nobody, nobody's doing it. No problem, right, No, because he's starting here's his problem. He's starting to piss off his base. Well maybe he may not understand that, but he's starting to piss off his base, and that's the last thing he needs to do. Of course, he's not running for anything, but anything that is that is connected to him. When it comes up at the end of his administration and we're looking at a new election, Trump is going to go out the window. I have a feeling people. I think people are going to be tired of Trump by the time he's we're done with him.
Speaker 2: I don't know, because it looks to me like not even half of the base is that upset about this. Matter of fact, the other half of the base is doing the usual, which is no matter what Trump did, it's acceptable because he's the president and pretty much that's the way that is. And look, we can look. Have you heard his latest words that they got him on the plane, you know where they just asked him about it. Have you heard that yet? Or no?
Speaker 1: No, I've been trying to stay off Twitter for the for the past four hours. It just kind of pisses me off. So what I see on there, I got to do something to change my feet.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no problems and not his tweets or his truth Social, which, by the way, I signed up for truth Social and Blue Sky same day just as an experient. Meant to see a couple of things. And I'm gonna wait thirty days before I tell you guys what what I've learned from doing both of those things, because that's not normal. But I did that just because you know, people have been complaining I need to expand my social media. So I went, okay, fine, here's truth Social and here's Blue Sky. Truth Social gave me a little trouble signing up. Blue Sky did not, but I got to tell you the immediate feeds from both are really enlightening as well. The things they automatically signed, Like if you sign up for truth Social, you have to follow like Donald Trump JD Vans, Like you have to unscrew that. Yeah, oh, I'm just saying like that that automatically comes with your sign up, just saying, and they are right away wanting you to upgrade to the premium packages. And you can really truth if you truth with you know, by paying for it.
Speaker 1: But here's to be honest with you. It's bad enough on Twitter. I don't I couldn't. I don't think I could tolerate Truth Social. I really don't. And what's the other one, Blue Sky for the left. Yeah, I don't think I'd last five minutes on it. They'd either banned me or I would have blown something up.
Speaker 2: Now you you, you'd get kicked right the hell off the Blue Sky. But Truth Social, I don't know. I think you might be okay with a lot of it, but maybe not all of it.
Speaker 1: I think we know it's it's too connected to Trump.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, but there's more on there than him, you know, just saying why don't we listen to what he had to say though, just real quick, you and me, and before anybody calls in and talks about what it is he's saying. I mean, let's take his words verbatim about this today, because you know this as per usual everything, the moments of outrage last for a little while and then they go on. I mean, he was in England at the time, right, you know, doing his thing with Prince Charles there talking about the great authors that we've seen and we'll never see again. And all that, you know, does prove that he can read, though, because he was reading off the script, but when he turned it over he changed up a little yit.
Speaker 1: That brings up a point. Yeah, that brings up a point. I'd like to know who the hell he must not run what he's going to say through to anybody, because when he makes a comment like I'm the first president to be in Windsor Castle and there's like ten of them that have been over there and had dinner, Jesus Christ. You know, people call Donald Trump stupid, and it's because some of the stupid things that he says. And nobody, but isn't he technically nobody? Wait, were going there to say, don let me at least fact checked a little bit of this. No, see, you're wrong there, don There's been ten others. You can say you're the best out of the ten. Don't say you're the first on this little hen.
Speaker 2: We'll hang on on that because I'm a fair guy, right. I know a lot of people say I'm not. But I think Trump might be correct because the other visits to the royal family previously and by recent presidents for sure, in a long time. We're all to the queen, right, So you got to see the Queen wh she kept her residence at Buckingham, didn't she like didn't she do all this stuff at Buckingham? So I think Trump might be No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: There's I'll get no. I'll show you the list. There's ten of them I think that have been there before him, that have entertained at winter Castle.
Speaker 2: They met with the crown at at Windsor. You're sure, because I thought that the Queen met Helpstone.
Speaker 1: I'll get you the list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, please do, because I thought, okay, I'm listen, this puts me in a position of defending Trump, so you know, excuse me. I was just wondering if we have our fact straight, because I thought he was the first one to go there, because Charles did change his residence and a few other things. You know, there's a little difference between the way he's running things and his mother did, right, And I'm thinking that this kind of you know, technical state visit only occurred at Windsor now because Charles has moved there. I mean, not like it's specially done for Trump, although he's the first president in a long time to go there twice. Thing for this kind of thing, I think each president only usually gets one of these trips. But you know, here it is. But again, you have the change in the royal figure, the change of the office of the king, which is what the queen was operating under. You know, even when the queen was the head monarch, she's operating under the office of the king. That's why the crown got to ride in a car to certain events, a separate car from the queen, by the way, to certain events, because technically speaking, she was operating under the office of the king. Whatever that means. You know, you can sort it out and figure it out among the monarchy there. But I'm just saying that's a technical aspect that I know is real. That's a legal situation as well. But now he is the king, you know, so you know, I'm thinking he moved and therefore his primary residence or his castle is a Windsor so that's you know, different I'm thinking as well.
Speaker 1: Reagan says here eighty Twoagan was hosted by Queen Elizabeth the second at Windsor Castle. Reagan was the first city in the US president stay overnight at Windsor Castle during this is it Reagan and the Queen road horses and let me clear the pop up ad together at Windsor Or Great Park. I started with Reagan.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Reagan got there first, all right, to Windsor, Yeah, Okay, have we had since Reagan? I mean, seriously, we haven't happened since Regan los correct. I'm pretty certain Trump's the only one to go there twice, but.
Speaker 1: You know, for yeah, the first time he was at Buckingham Palace. Yeah, first time Trump went right, And I can't find a full list, and I saw it somewhere on Twitter the other day, Okay.
Speaker 2: But I'm just wondering if somebody transposed, you know, Buckingham visits to Windsor because the castle is a castle, And I'm just thinking that he might have been correct, but you're telling me Reagan went so he can't be entirely correct. But I mean that's a minor error, you know what I mean, compared to some of the.
Speaker 1: I mean, he did to ask news Week, So let's see.
Speaker 2: Okay, So he declared, you know that he had also ended a war between two countries. One country he named incorrectly. The other one he named something unintelligible, uh, because he was naming it Albania when it was oh god, what was it, Oh, Armenia. He meant to say Armenia, and he said Albania and then mangled the other name, which you know I would probably do too. I mean, I'm just saying, you know, there's other gaffes in his statements that are more glaring than that. And I really did not know that Reagan made that trip. But again I stand correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, apparently Reagan. Apparently Reagan Biden. It wasn't Biden too. Okay, it wasn't an official yeah, but it wasn't an official state visit, but he was at Windsor as well.
Speaker 2: See, now, maybe that's it was Reagan's and officials state visit. Do we know that for sure because it.
Speaker 1: Is yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, it was an official because and Trump made a comment he says, uh, he says, well, my relationship is very good with the UK, and Charles, as you know, who's now king, is my friend. And it's the first time this has ever happened where somebody was honored twice, so it's a great honor. And this was at Windsor. They've never used Windsor Castle before for this. Before they used Buckingham Palace. And I don't want to say one is better than the other, but they say Windsor Castle is the ultimate right, so it's going to be nice. But basically they're also on trade. So yeah, he you know, technically when he said and this was at Windsor, they never used winter Castle before this, he could have been talking about his other visits. But Reagan was there, Biden was there.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was trying to maybe he was correct, but maybe he's not. Okay, fine, but he does say other things, and here it is, you know, imprecise language, which by the way, was exactly what I was worried about when he was selected the first time. Okay, uh, you know, I was. I was a jerk because I said that. You know, look, the guy does not speak uh, concisely and clearly a lot. Clarity is not one of the keys to the way the man speaks. And you know, generally a president who doesn't speak with clarity but also likes to speak a lot that might be dangerous. But I was a you know, I was a jackets. So anyway, let's let's let's take a listen to his words though today about this FCC situation, because I found it interesting. And if you don't understand what he's saying here, I'll stop and I'll tell you what the uh what the transcript says, because it's already been posted to YouTube and all that. It's not just on Twitter, and it's not edit So anyway, here we go.
Speaker 6: Here, I post this on network television. There is a license. I'll give you an example. I read some I said the networks were ninety seven percent against me.
Speaker 1: I get ninety seven percent negative.
Speaker 2: Indiet Okay, so far, he said, I read somewhere that I get ninety seven percent negative. Can you understand this all pretty well? It's on the plane.
Speaker 1: Oh I could barely hear it. I can barely hear it.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, well, I know it'll work for the broadcast. But he said that so far and uh, and then he starts to say, and yet I want easily, and that's where he's going next.
Speaker 1: I won easily, won.
Speaker 6: All seven Swing states, popular, but won everything, and and then ninety seven percent against they give me a holy van publicity or press. I mean they're getting a license. I would think maybe their license should be taken away.
Speaker 2: Okay, I won all the Swing states, I won seven Swing states. I want everything, and you know they're giving me ninety seven percent negative press or publicity, whichever you want to call it. Uh, he says there, and then he says, and they get a license. I would think their license should be taken away. So this is how he's reacting to being asked about the situation about you know, you're gonna just like and and and. While he was in Britain too, it was kind of funny because the British, the British have a different way of doing it that one of their reporters said, Uh, you know, do you think that free speech is more under attack in the UK or the US? You know, because they had that recent situation with the demonstrations, and there were a lot of people screaming that they don't have freedom of speech over there because you get arrested for social media posts and things like that. And of course it is you are not permitted to publicly, uh say bad things about the royal family in Britain anyways, and that's a that's a law. That's something they got there, and that's one of those things they'll make you aware of if you broadcast the signal in there that criticizes, mocks or makes disparaging remarks about the royal family. But they allow some people, you know, just like anything else. They's selective enforcement, but technically speaking, they can have you arrested and charged. I don't know how high a crime it is over there, but it is a crime. And I've even been notified about that before, as as somebody on some English airwaves briefly, okay, just just telling you it's a reality. Yeah, So that reporter in Britain says to him, you know, is it more under attack you know, in the US or the UK. Trump had an interesting response to that. I'll let you go find it. But that's how a British guy asked the question in America, we're a little more you know, direct. So somebody was sort of like, you know, what do you say to people who are saying that you know you're going after, you know, people that are against you in the media, And this was his response to that. On Air Force one, he's leaning out a doorway, you know, you know those you've seen these before where the president's on Air Force one. He's leaning out of doorway and there's a press pool on that point. So that's what's going on. I don't know who the blonde lady is upfront, and I'm not even sure if she was the one who asked the question, but there was the question before and that's what he said. And I just read to you what he said after he said it, and best I can tell that.
Speaker 1: It bothers me, though it bothers me in that you know, if it's a cable channel, the FCC really doesn't have a lot that they can do because it's cable. It's not broadcast across airwaves. But these stations that broadcast, you know, they are given their airwaves if you want to call it, through their permits and their licenses. And I can't understand remember back when they used to have the equal time doctrine, where if you gave anything that could be considered a political support or ad, even if it was the news, the six o'clock news interviewing one candidate, they had to provide time for any of the other candidates that wanted to take advantage of the time.
Speaker 2: Right. Technically, yeah, technically speaking, technically speaking, just real quick for people to understand this, The fairness doctrine meant that even if you had a Republican candidate and you interviewed him on your public airwaves, that meant that any candidate that was in that race now was allowed equal time. Even if there was a Nazi running in that race, you would have to afford them equal time if they wanted it.
Speaker 1: That was the.
Speaker 2: Fairness doctrine, right, that's what you're referring to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, yes, yeah, but now Trump sounds like one of those guys. You know. Back when the fairness doctrine was removed, and that's when conservative radio took off, Yep, that's when it became a big powerhouse money wise, because these stations then could have hour long, three hour long programs pushing a political narrative and they didn't have to have that equal time provided, because that's where they lose money is when they got to give up time, they can't sell ads for So conservative talk radio took off. I mean it almost dwarfed FM in some of the profits that it was bringing in, with people like Rush Limbaugh and Michael Savage and you know all of these different people. Anyway, Trump now sounds like somebody that was complaining about the Fairness Doctor and being removed. He's complaining about news agencies that have licenses to broadcast because a certain amount of what they do has to be considered for the public good. That's why you get bombarded with public service announcements and this ad and that ad and get your flu shot and all this crap is because part of their operating conditions are they had to provide things that are considered good for the public or for the public good. Well, Trump is coming at it from the position of, well, these guys are just talking negatively about me all the time. Well, they did that the four years he was in before, they did it the four years after he was out of office, and now is just continuing. And he's acting like somebody that is so vain that he can't if you're going to be a politician, but you've got to be able to take it. Now. Granted Trump may have taken what he feels like is more than his share over the years, but a lot of the stuff that they're talking negatively about him are things that are so boneheaded that he does. You can't expect him to be positive about it. Trump is his own worst enemy. Well, and if he doesn't want the bad press, there's a lot of stuff that he could do, or things that he could change in the way that he acts towards the press that would make the situation better. But he refuses to do it, of course, And I don't understand why anybody around him is not pointing that out to him, like, Donald, you've shot yourself in the foot so much. Now it's time to change shoes. You can barely walk as it is.
Speaker 2: Well, because it just pull him back, Okay, But he's been surrounded completely by nothing but yes men, and that's all there is. So there is nobody going to tell him that. And the other thing is, look, it's a winning strategy because no matter whether he went And that's the other funny thing is, if you want to, you know, just go to the scorecard. Here. He won two out of three elections, no matter how unfair he thinks the coverage was. So you know, obviously he's still one. That's one thing. Next thing is you know this it hurts my head because it isn't us this. It isn't just canceling Kimmel, it's I'm throwing the ap out of the freaking you know, out of the pool. I'm only gonna go to h I'm only going to ask answer questions from reporters who I like. Remember he liked that, I like you you always ask smart questions because they were always like complimentary things before they even asked a question, you know, stuff like that. So he's always been like, you know, no matter what, no matter what's going on that day, if nothing happened that day. And of course he doesn't allow a news day to go on with nothing Trump in it, because if he wanted to not be on you know, because that's the thing. I remember when we had presidents that you know, no matter what the media was, they weren't on the media all the time. They found a way to avoid that, you know, like every day wasn't a day for the president to be It was kind of special for the president to be on TV or something. It's like, oh, the President's gonna speak. We haven't heard from him in months. Uh, you know, but that's not how Trump does this. And by choice, he's engaged, whether it's you know, in the battle or not. And I have my views on that, and I know everybody thinks I'm nuts, but he's winning with it. So you know, that is now the ultimate point. It doesn't matter if it's right, if it's fair, if it's legal, It doesn't matter if yeah, and technically, I mean I even heard somebody say, you know, technically it's the Congress who would have to enact a law or do something about the First Amendment. So if the president's taking away your first amendment, that's not what the First Amendment says. So and I went, okay, that's that's great, But you know, would you be cool with this on the other side, I don't think so. I don't think so. And don't tell me about Twitter because Twitter is not broadcast media. It's not the same thing. I know people think it is, but it's not.
Speaker 1: It doesn't social media. Social media is not. It shouldn't be considered media. It should because criticized. It should be considered a social platform, and that's.
Speaker 2: It, and most of that's right, And most of what the FCC is supposed to do is manage things like frequency, don't overrun your frequency, don't overpower people because you have a certain license agreement they're supposed to enforce stuff like that. That's mostly what the FCC is supposed to do. And even what was it under under Trump? The first time they even deregulated something so that you know, you and I could create and I've already explained this to people, but nobody wants to do it. Well, we could create a nationwide link a couple of miles at a time on unregulated frequencies if we wanted to, and create a massive am band and broadcast whatever we want, if everybody wanted to put up antenna every couple of miles. I'm just saying it's one of those things that could, Well I.
Speaker 1: Do you think about, Well, yeah, you could. I mean, look at what they did over the UK. They would take an old fishing trawler and take it out beyond international waters to start broadcasting radio. And yeah, you know, because there's a license in the UK if you want to listen to the damn radio you got to buy a license. That's what kills me about that country. But yeah, you can start a pirated network and be able to create your own, your own thing that the FCC couldn't control until they started bringing in jammers or busting people and putting them in jail. But I don't understand why the FCC needs to get involved and tell ABC you need to call this one late night. His ratings are in the tank. Late night TV has been in the tank for a long time. They've been bleeding money since COVID and now they're trying to stay equitable. But I don't think the FCC should be stepping in and telling them we don't like the jokes that your late night host tells. Let the guy tell the joke, and if the public doesn't like it, believe me, they'll let ABC know. See that's the trust me. That's why the View is still on. That's why the View is still on. As many people out there on the right side of things that hates the View with a passion, they have a huge following and it's a big draw for them right before the noontime hour. Anybody that's got the View on, they're going to keep the view on just as long as they can. And believe me, those bandshees have said things a lot worse than Jimmy Kimmel and they're still on the air. I don't think the FCC should be able to come in and say we don't like your programming. If they're not breaking the law by either sending out profanities or things that are against the law, then I don't think the FCC should be able to say, hey, we're looking at your license as a fear tactic. I don't think that's right.
Speaker 2: I agree. So this causes me to ask a question to, you know, the people on the right that are trying to minimize this, excuse it or say it's the right thing to do. If that is all true, and if I you know, take to heart, well the market was twisting against them and people were canceling their subscriptions and all that. If I believe that, which you started to say to here's the thing, why not give it twenty four or forty eight hours and let the market do what it's going to do. Because here's the thing about exact here's the thing about cancel culture is if cancel culture comes from a culture that happens to be the people that you're trying to sell your product to.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody needs to step in, all right, just saying.
Speaker 1: And the other thing is, look at target.
Speaker 2: If you use cancel culture plus though government authority and pressure, there comes a different situation, okay. And I don't want that being done to anybody. See here's the thing. And oh they got these you know, moral indignations about it. And I got to tell you here's the thing about it. Though it's not a moral challenge or any sort of courage to defend speech you like, it really isn't. It takes you know, a bit of integrity to defend speech that you find despicable but not directly criminal. That's the thing, okay, Bill Maher.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at what Bill Maher went through after nine to eleven. We made a comment about pilots, you know, being the the you know, having guts to do what they did. He was removed and he went and found another show on another network. Let the marketplace decide where someone's going to be. Now. On the other hand, all these people that are crying saying, well, ABC, you know, shouldn't have done that. Disney shouldn't have done that. Their business. They're basically a publicly traded business, but they're still a business. They're going to run their business the way they see fit and if you don't like it, find somewhere else to go, because that's what they look at. Bottom line is are they making money for their stockholders and are their executive is getting there you know, seven eight nine digit salaries plus their bonuses every year. That's what they care about. Look at Target. When Target started the thing with the trans clothing, people boycotted them and they changed the way that they did business. That's how America is supposed to work. But when you have government officials, you know, if Trump says something about, well, may were going to get the FCC to look at your license, the guy ahead of the FCC can simply say, well, Donald, that's really not your purview and they haven't done anything illegal. So until you find something that they've done, find another way to deal with it. Nobody's going to tell them that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, this is a tactic that is used in other businesses. You know, somebody comes to if you're running a bar and says, if you don't buy your booze from my guy, it just so happens that I happen to be involved with local politics. I mean, we could just take your liquor license away, you know, if that happens and that guy makes a business decision to change to the other distributor, I got to say, I think that one thing had more to do with it than the other. And here's the thing. They didn't allow even a couple hours for this, and the executives have basically said, look, we knew we were going to be screwed with that merger, which is a secondary business consideration, but you didn't even let the first thing take hold because before the night was over, there were people that were not regular viewers freaking out online. I don't know about the cancelations. I haven't seen those numbers, be Pete. I don't know if people on Mass were canceling Disney already. I don't know. I know now that the lefties are calling for people to cancel Disney. The Lincoln Project is calling for people to cancel Disney, you know, and stuff now since Kimmel was fired. But that's putting things out of order. Lefties weren't calling for Disney to be canceled before he was fired. You see what I mean, there's an order to this, and they didn't even let the market do its thing.
Speaker 1: No, because I think they're worried about let's go ahead and take care of this now. This is what we're gonna do. We're gonna pull them up here because she's coming back.
Speaker 2: Okay, I swear to he's not coming back.
Speaker 1: They can fill his time slot with somebody else.
Speaker 2: Well, they're doing it now with because.
Speaker 1: With these guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, celebrity family feud has been what they've been filling it with. But I did not break up eat pizza broadcast right there. Something went good with his internet for a second or my connection one or the other, because all of a sudden you went like robotic and your words skipped around.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: But the point still is that they didn't let the market do this though, And anybody that's telling me that there was no pressure on it is lying. They're just lying to you. If they're telling you, oh, that has nothing to do with the government pressuring them, you did. You can't tell me it wasn't a factor, especially because the very CEOs that would normally come out and say Nope, this was a business decision. Uh uh didn't They didn't go him out and do that, and they had the chance to do it. Rolling Stone interviewed a couple of them, like right away. Point is, though, within hours this was going down, and you know, somebody should have told this FCC chair to shut the hell up, even if he was doing it, because this is all the stuff that you know, people like me accused every administration of doing, not just left or right particularly, but every administration of putting pressure because that's what it looked like. But this guy didn't even bother to hide it. And Trump has owned it afterwards again, you know, plus the announcement on his you know, on his truth social and Twitter and whatever. Hey, great news for patriots. This guy's gone. And at the end of it, what does he say, now do Seth Myers and Jimmy whatever the other Jimmy is Fallon? I think, uh, you know, now now NBC do it? He says at the end of his Truth.
Speaker 1: Social surprizes me. Did he mention Fallon? Because see, that would surprise me. He did go on Fallon's show, because that's the one where Fallon messed up his hair. He said, here was something I'd always wanted to do, and Donald let him mess up his hair and Fallon caught hell for letting Trump come on, for even giving him a platform. Didn't he do all these he was in the doghouse.
Speaker 2: For a while, didn't he actually do all these shows? At some point I have to go look back, I mean, but anyway, great news for America. The ratings challenged Jimmy Kimmel's show is canceled. In all caps, congratulations to ABC for finally having the courage to do what had to be done. Kimmel has zero in all caps talent and worse ratings than Colbert if that's possible. That leaves Jimmy and Seth two total losers on fake News NBC. Their ratings are also horrible. Do it NBC? Two or three exclamation points? President dj T that's his tweet or truth?
Speaker 1: See? So why is? Why does it bother him so much that there's two other late night hosts that he hasn't been able to get knocked off the air yet, that he's got to go to a tweet for it? Yeah, I don't understand who's not telling him you need to knock this crap off. I just don't get there's supposed to be adults that are handling this shit. But it's just ridiculous. It's it's become a very It's not a boring game, it's not an exciting game. It's become an obnoxious game.
Speaker 2: Well you on all sides, you see it that way, but again, I mean Ted Cruz kind of apparently sees it your way kind of. But you know, if you watch the usual suspects as far as Trump defenders go, like Scott jennings On on CNN and who did they bring it? They brought somebody out of the woodwork who was a governor? Oh Walker, Scott Walker, I think they brought him out. And jennings On to basically go, what are you guys stupid? This is exactly what the president should be doing. Of course he should. This is what needs to be done. Yeah, so there's that side of it. Yeah, this is exactly right. Yay, Okay, if you think that's a good idea, what can I say? You know, oh, he shouldn't have said horrible things about somebody being assassinated. You really need to go back and look at some of the horrible things that have been said about people assassinated or murdered or put to death or yeah, reverence over death. Let me tell you. None of these guys would survive in Jersey. I gotta tell you, because you know, I hate to go Jersey on everybody, but let's do it where I grew up. I gotta tell you. Yeah, unless somebody was like seriously connected, I mean, body wasn't even cold. They'd be wheeling out a corpse okay at him somewhere in Jersey and you know, his kids would be crying there and you know, you'd hear stuff and somebody would have to say, hey, hey, look, you know his daughter's standing right there. She's five. Come on man, you know, because it'd be like, oh, well, he didn't deserve to live anyway. You know, like this was normal reaction, real time, face to face in Jersey. Kind of get used to it. I mean, for Christ's sake, there were other kids that said to me that, you know, my father committed suicide because I was ugly. I mean, this is how I grew up. So I look, people are getting upset about the Charlie Kirk thing. I understand getting upset to sebody, but anyway, yeah, I mean it's the people have.
Speaker 1: Just I don't know, it's things like this that really bring out the vile side of a lot of people. I've seen a lot of vitriol in the past week about people that are dead, people that died on a different circumstances, and it's you know, we've become a very calloused society, and I don't know that we can go back on any of it. I don't know what it would take for people to finally calm down and say, you know, this really isn't bad enough for me to be bleeding from the eyes over and the vitriol on both sides has just been phenomenal. Now, these idiots in Washington that have been and that's what gets me. You know, they talk about the influences of this and that, but let's talk about the influence of what we've seen in some of these Senate hearings and congressional House hearings just in the past week, and some of the vitriol that's being thrown back and forth in them, and they want to complain about society. That's what gets me. Everybody in DC seems to think that senators and representatives are somehow suddenly special people that you can't talk to them the way you would talk to anybody else, or worse, the way they would talk to you. I see these guys in the House and the Senate get a witness in front of them, and they sit there half of one side, will take all of their time to read off this diatribe that the person can't respond to until the very end, and they only get a few minutes to do it. But they will drag people through the mud from that damn diis and act like, how dared you talk to me in that way. It's like, dude, I'm talking to you the same way you're talking to me. And if you don't like it, tough, Now what's your next question? People see that behavior and those people are bitching about the rest of us out here that are subjected to whatever it is they come up with in the damn House in the Senate. And I'm really getting tired of these politicians having this holier than thou attitude. Or you can't talk to me that way, dude. If I saw you on the street, I've been talking to you a hell of a lot worse than I am on Twitter. You can damn well believe it. These people have got this attitude about themselves because they hold a position that they should be treated differently they should have some automatic respect and they can be the biggest butthole in the world to everybody else, and they act like I'm above you. You can't talk to me that way. It's time. I've been saying this for years. It's time to clean house and get some regular people in there to handle these problems instead of worrying about where their next dam Paola is coming from. I'm so sick of it.
Speaker 2: Well there you go, and again, I've been seeing this thing you're talking about. It's not new. I mean I've been watching c SPAN since I don't know, since they introduced freaking c span pretty much.
Speaker 1: I think, you know, it's not new, but it's gotten worse. We've reached a level that some of these people can't come back from. Well, I don't get it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's gotten worse either. You know what it's gotten is dumber people. Nobody has the ability to do anything with nuance or to you know, or to be direct about stuff. And I mean it was hilarious. Remember I told you about this, watching the whole thing about the Oversight Committee. Right when they were talking about the JFK documents, I said, you know, ninety percent of it was either Democrats or Republicans swinging back and forth making their talking points grandstanding, not actually handling the business in front of them. But that and that's what I watched regarding you know, declassifying documents, even when they brought the celebrity people up there to you know, to testify. I mean, it was a joke.
Speaker 7: It was like.
Speaker 2: And then that's where that whole thing was. You know, what's her name? Oh my god, I forget her name now. But the one who was at the Beetlejuice thing with the guy that one I think was was there going, oh, you're want to wrote a book about JFK being killed by LBJ right, And he was like, what, I didn't write a book that said that because she had a staffer give her notes on Rogerstone instead of Oliverstone. I mean, was the Bohmer or Bonner? I forget her name, But anyway, it doesn't matter, the point is that these people can't even keep their own grand standing straight anymore. It used to be somebody would cleverly pop one of those things out and they'd make headlines, but it would be once a month. These guys again, you know, it becomes let's see if I can battle to get clips out there on TikTok of you know how I owned or got owned by or I made my point with this ridiculous display without doing the business in front of them, which is really the overall problem. I mean that, and also, you know, human life has no value anyway unless you're certain people. But anyway, we got a.
Speaker 1: Call though, Yeah, we got to call her on the line. We need to get to them. But my question is, does nobody in Washington or any of these damn interms or aides have a web browser because ninety nine percent of the crap that's spouted out of the mouth of their boss could be fact checked real quick before they put their foot in their mouth, and they're just not doing it there fear you're failing them people.
Speaker 2: Well see, I don't know if it's the staff's fault or you know, or it's the boss's fault because some of that stuff, you know, I don't know. I would skim over and double check if something was an extraordinary again, you know, because I'm crazy, and I got a double check extraordinary claims, Like if I'm sitting there going to be accusing a guy and I don't know the material. Like, let's go back to that comment again. I'm gonna cute. Oh you're the guy who says LBJ killed JFK. I would double check that, because that's not everybody in the world, you know what I mean, that's not a generalized.
Speaker 1: Question before you start, before you start making accusations. I mean, damn, take five minutes.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I mean, and then there was I mean, and there was another point in hearing nobody paid attention to where somebody was yelling at somebody else, you know, and again always to the partisan who is the chairperson is always the problem. But then the other partisans try and agitate against that person's that's fun. You know, that's gonna get a lot done. But on top of it, one of them starts arguing about how they're you know, they should investigate this and that and we should be investigating. And it's like, look, I know you're new to the committee, but our job is not to investigate that dummy. We're here to do this. And I mean they have to be reminded what they're there.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, it's even worse. No, it's even worse. If somebody makes the comment, well, you know, maybe we should look into Well, when they're done and they're away from the mic, somebody will go up to them and say, you know, here's how it works, regardless of what it is. Now you've already said we need to look into it. So now what you need to do is ignore it until the statute of limitations run out, and then bring it back up and then we'll investigate it because by then there's nothing we can do about it, and we'll all look good. That's the method that they use, and that's the part of pisses me off.
Speaker 2: Oh that's the method. But I mean, I don't believe for a second that the majority of the people there know that, because they don't seem to know anything. Anyway, we were already over an hour and I want to get to the caller first, So we'll get to this caller and then take a break after we talk to him a bit. And this one is our friends from Florida. How you doing.
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: You know I've been better, but then again, I guess I'm still breathing, so I don't know. Mentremends what's happening.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, give me one second, Apollot.
Speaker 2: This no no problem, you know, what. I'll just put you on mute for a second because I don't want to accidentally care whatever conversation you're having, and we'll just give you a minute because I definitely heard what sounded like a female or a kid's voice there, and I don't want to accidentally expose a conversation on you, So I'll put you back on in a moment or two. But I mean, but I've actually seen these people dumbfounded, not knowing what they're there doing when they're questioning somebody. You know, we should do this and that, and it's like, yeah, that's not what you do with an oversight committee. We don't have investigators, you know. Look, I know you read somewhere that we have a jail that we can throw people into, but that's not what we do normally. That's really there, you know, Uh, okay, you know what I mean, Like they don't know what the job they've been sent there to do that day is. Half the time, it's just they got their script and if you let me have the mic for a minute. They also can't count five minutes, you know, because like, okay, you have five minutes to question the witness, and they spend four minutes and forty five seconds, loading up on a big, you know speech. Then they ask a question that they know, damn well is not going to be answered in fifteen seconds, and their time expires, you know, So they can't manage time and they don't even know what they're there doing most of the time. Pardon the repeat of the word. And I've watched this over and it gives me a headache every single time. And that I'm sorry. I don't care if you got an R or a D in front of your name. That's just incompetence. You can't even perform, like you know what the job is. You can't even ask a coherent question or an informed question when you've got five minutes to talk. Think about this, guys, if your job boiled down to sit here and when your five minutes comes up, ask some questions to make a point. Maybe don't leave it all to the staffers. Maybe you get yourself, you know, informed, the night before, the hours before the hearing. Maybe no, they don't, you know. Anyway, I'm gonna bring back or call it, so I hope your conversation is done because I didn't want to accidentally air it. But there you go.
Speaker 3: You're getting the little one was running up Doug tenn Oh.
Speaker 2: That's cool. Like I said, it was either it was no no problem. It was either a woman or a child. I couldn't tell which, but I didn't want to air it whatever it was, so, uh, you know, privacy for you anyways. What's on your mind? Man?
Speaker 3: I mean, you guys are talking about Kimmel. Uh, I've been you know, maybe I'm making something out of nothing. Maybe it's opposite, but.
Speaker 8: I mean, you know, I come from the perspective of a conspira. You know, call make conspiracy theorist if you want. I just don't necessarily subscribe to what the mind story Maydia always tells us. I mean Chiml's contractors running out in twenty twenty six, there was no talks of Renner.
Speaker 3: He was talking about retiring, you know, just just a Kimmel thing alone.
Speaker 8: That to me, I think there's a distinct possibility with the ware media operates that it's just another avenue to play us against each other, to roll up both sides of the aisle, to create more infighting.
Speaker 3: He yeah, that's just me personally and logically. That's where my point of view is.
Speaker 2: Right, now, look, I'm only muting you. I'm only muting you because of the echo effect, and I just want to bounce a comment back at you. Sure that's possible, but it's not the best strategy. And if he wants to retire, great, and yeah, he could be trying to go out with you know, a blaze. But to be honest with you, the comment he made wasn't really extreme enough to warrant one of those kind of like mic drops. Either that or I mean, damn, that guy does not have good writers, because I could have come up with something better than that if you want to like place up on your way out first of all, Second of all, little sloppy, and hey, somebody could come up with the conspiracy theory that they baited Trump to set him up to do that because the guy wanted to retire anyway. Maybe, but then you know, you got the Colbert situation, which turned into something else. And quite frankly, look, neither one of these guys is going to end up like a whole lot of other people that are being targeted in different ways and put out of business and silenced over different people of outrage right now, because they're both you if they don't work another day. They're fine. Colbert is going to turn this into something else because he's going to go back, if I read reports directly, he's rumored to maybe go back to doing his conservative character stick and probably he's going to do what like everybody else does when they leave mainstream media. You know, whether they're Tucker Carlson or Don Lemon doesn't matter. They're going to go into the podcast now and they're going to create their own platform and talk about how they are now independent media. Joy Reid is I think starting her own independent thing too, and you know, hey, this is what they're doing now. Hey, I don't need your company anymore, so let's have a little controversy on my way out the door and boom, that'll help me launch with my grievance into the new Don Lemon hasn't done too well, but you know, Tucker Crossing has done great, you know, business wise, and Bill O'Reilly is doing all right. You know, with the help of Chris Cuomo. We reinvented himself on the you know, Ultra the all Christian network over there, and he's coupled up with that guy. So you know, him and Bill O'Reilly doing well after being fired by the bigger name media outlet, so you know, they use it as a springboard, too true, and they all do one way or another. Now kim O was just gonna flat out retire. What does that mean for a guy like Jimmy Kimmel. I don't know, But could it be that sure a media strategy. It wouldn't be the first time somebody, you know, feigned being injured by the public or the company or the movie studio or whatever they worked for to make themselves more marketable in a post job situation. And plus the guy was doing it for how many years? Fifteen years at least. I think maybe they're all looking to retire. Maybe Late Night you know TV's no good anymore. But if that's the case, either Trump has been suckered into doing it, or he's a willing participant because he's participating in these things as they're going on. And yet not so pissed about South Park as I thought. I thought he'd be much more angry about South Park. But you know, and they're putting him in bed with a small penis, with the you know, with with with satan, you know, just saying, you know, and yet not as much outrage there as the Charlie Kirk and O, my god, how dare you outrage? I don't know, you know, maybe just maybe another crazy conspiracy theorist you know, like me, says it's actually just all one big business arrangement, and yeah, you sell the bad guy just as well as you do the good guy in the wrestling game. And maybe it's all just like our WWE Hall of Fame president, you know, planned it or somebody planned it for him, really, because I don't think he can do that. But then again, the meatheads who run wrestling stuff, or the meatheads who do the wrestling stuff, or usually not the guys who invented the characters, they do have to pull it off as an act. And one could say, if Trump is pulling off an act here, he's still doing pretty good at that, even with the gaffs and mis cues and misstatements and whatever else. It's working if that's the case. So I don't know what your thoughts are, but any of this could be a springboard, of course, and a media conspiracy. Those are constantly a possibility, and you can use the negative press. I mean, hell, Charlie Sheen just put out a or two or three part documentary on Netflix where he literally had his crack dealer At the premiere of the Netflix documentary Who Is Prominent?
Speaker 1: Really? You talk about nine lives? This is his what like his fifth big comeback, but.
Speaker 2: Remember he was winning, winning, and you kind of kind of did except he's got HIV now. But other than that winning, Yeah, so go ahead, I'm gonna put your thing back on. But if I talk while you're on, we definitely get nasty echo. So I didn't want to do that, but I'm gonna put you back on. Let's see, come on, unmute. I tried to unmute you. There it goes.
Speaker 3: Charlie Sham was definitely winning and as there was sucking all those decks.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, yeah, he admits that, and that's special too. That's funny, but but but not not a lot though. Hey, look, whether it was the drugs or the one guy or the one guy he briefly fell in love with, I don't know, but he's thinking that it's the guy he fell in love with briefly. Yeah, no, there's but his crack dealer has like I don't know, half an episode where the guy's talking at least the crack dealer. You've seen that, right, out.
Speaker 8: Of all the people that should have been I mean, if you want to go down the route of if people technically des there to be canceled, Charlie, Charlie Sae would be one of those individuals, because this shit goes a little bit further back technically in times of allegations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess that's for a different episode.
Speaker 2: Definitely, could we could dedicate a whole show to the multiple levels of Charlie Sheen in the media and stuff, because yeah, and he's been he's run the gamut.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Plus, don't forget he was having a mental breakdown on the Alex Jones show, right, I mean there was that too, don't forget. And that was before Trump even ran.
Speaker 8: Yeah, totam and you know, you guys were talked about, you know, just essentially talking about like the back and forth banter of the you know, the the right and left, you know the Senate, you know, when they're in these.
Speaker 3: Hearings and such. I mean, it's it's all political.
Speaker 8: I'm sure you have both of y'all seen. Have you ever seen like the your opinion Union Parliament?
Speaker 3: You know, when they're in session, like how theatrical it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 8: I mean that's like, that's that's performance on steroidsam there?
Speaker 2: I mean, oh yeah, that rivals are at least that's hilarious. Perhaps the the honorable Sir will explain to us how it is he got caught with five prostitutes in four days. And I would like to know how he accomplished that, because I would have been tired, Sir? Can you explain?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really funny actually, and it's a lot more brash, but but it's according to procedure. Usually, you know, they actually follow the rules.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: But but here in America they don't even play their roles right because they don't they you know, I don't need to read the script. But in England they read the script.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the United States script seems to be like the Jerry Springer version.
Speaker 3: That's kind of what I'm taking away from it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like like like we're just emulating that.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: You know, they're reality TV if you want to call that.
Speaker 2: In England it's still the Mary Show, but here it's all Jerry Springer. Now, yeah, that's what it is exactly. That that's where we're at, uh, which which is why The look on Charles's face is just priceless. While Trump is talking, you know where it's like, I neither one of you would I be worried about in a chess match. I'm just saying, okay, but you know, go on, and the one weird angle on the photo. Did you see the guy it looks almost like he has a plant growing out of his head because of the way they shot like part of the video. Did you see that, Like it looks like the bald guy has a plant growing out of his skull. Uh these these sticks? Okay, I'm sure it's out there, but I was cracking up just looking at that because only like two people on the internet noticed it. And then I went back over the video footage and I'm like, yeah, if you capture the stills, like and it's not one, still a lot of them. This guy looks like he's got a plant growing out of his head because of the optical illution, it's pretty funny.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: Well, while Trump is sitting there talking and like I was totally distracted by that first time I was trying to listen to him, I'm like, what the hell is going on with that guy's head? Yeah? Weird stuff. But then again, I've been asking that question about Nancy Grace for about twenty years and nobody will answer it. What the hell's wrong with Nancy Grace's head is one of the first questions I asked on my radio show anyway. But you know, some questions are not meant to be answered, I guess. But you've seen this stuff in Parliament over there right where they do like what I describe words like peraps. You'd like to explain out is it so corrupt?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's something. There's a rule that they could change in our House and our Senate that would really help things, and that is none of these people could be held accountable for what they say from the das. If they're up there speaking, they can't be hold accountable for anything they say. That's why you don't hear people holler. You can't call them a liar. And I've never understood that if these people are elected to represent us, then they need to be up there speaking what they can back up. And it would cut a lot of this crap out. It would cut out this grand standing when you call in a witness for here. Look, we only got so much time and we would better utilize our time. If you didn't take ten minutes to just read off some diatribe at somebody and get in all your talking points against the other side, that's not the reason for the hearing. You're bringing up things that aren't even included in the hearing. So they need to change these rules on debate or discussion or whatever the hell they want to call it now. If they want to make it more like Britain where you can get up and criticize the guy and trash talk him and everything else, Okay, fine, that's what is going to evolve down into. But when I heard some of these things that were said to some of these witnesses over the past month in these hearings that they've had, I thought, buddy, you wait until you step out of the damn building, because I'm on fucking clean your clock. I'm surprised it hasn't come to that some of the things that have been said about people. Cash Bettel did an excellent job standing up for himself against boneheads and buffoons from California when he basically took it to them. You know, they wanted to argue, He was ready to argue right back, and they didn't like it, and now we have them all going to the chair, mister Cherriman, that's not chair. Rashida de leib I hate to say it, honey, you are in way over your head. If you can't take an argument from somebody that points out to you that you're wrong and you have to go crying to somebody about your precious thirty five seconds that you wanted, it just irritates the living hell out of me. They need to change the whole system.
Speaker 2: Fair enough. But you honestly think cash Pettel is like doing a job that looks like coherent and you know, actually doing the job well. The way he's handling things.
Speaker 1: You think so, based on the numbers that they've put out so far in seven months compared to what was done in the last four years. Yeah, I think he's doing a very good job. Between him and Tulca Gabbart, you're seeing a lot of stuff you wouldn't otherwise see.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I see an incompetent idiot. But for some reason you're seeing different and I'm not.
Speaker 1: You know, no, I don't know. I don't think he's incompetent based on his background when he was a prosecutor and the work that he did for noons and they were going through this rush. I mean, he's the one that broke the crap in Russiagate and found out what was going on. You wouldn't know anything about that if he hadn't been working as an inspector or an investigator for Neoness in his crowd. I think I think Cashpit telling Now, this is one thing I don't understand, though. It doesn't make any sense to me at all. He was telling people in that hearing that all of the Epstein files that could be released have been released, that anything that hasn't been released is something that they either can't do legally or because of these deals that were done back in two thousand and seven, two thousand and eight, when Acosta wrote off this plea agreement for Epstein. Now, my question is this, the court decided that that deal was invalid. And if the deal is invalid, then why aren't the hell are we seeing more information coming out? What is it thirty three thousand documents they supposedly put out, But you've got Thomas Massey over there talking about a list of twenty big wigs that are supposed to be in the Epstein files. Now we don't know why they're in there. They could just be mentioned so and so met so and so for dinner at this restaurant. Blah.
Speaker 2: That could be all it is.
Speaker 1: But they're supposed to be big names and what I'm supposed to be real big in the administration. Well, my question is this, Thomas Massey is relying on PTIL to put that out. Why doesn't Thomas Massey give us the names same things? Where all these Epstein victims they all say, well, we're going to provide our own list. Okay, put up or shut up, because we've gotten to the point now that if we don't get this one thing solved, nothing everything ties to Epstein. I don't understand that we've got a healthcare debate. Yeah, well, you're not letting the Epstein files open. What the hell is that going one got to do with the other. Let's talk about what we're here to talk about. Let the goddamn if the files are out there, somebody from the administration needs to come out and say, we have released everything that we can release. If there's anything that anybody else has put it out there, let us see it. Thomas Massey can put that list out there if he knows who. There's twenty names on that list that need to be spoken of. Put it out there. It's not illegal to do it, all right too? Is it illegal to do it? And that's why he hasn't Well.
Speaker 2: See two notes on this one. How come nobody else is saying everything that's out is out except this guy because there's some dispute as to that, and maybe somebody should go over it and a fresh pair of eyes should be looked at, you know, maybe that's a possibility. Also. You know, I asked about do you think he's being competent now? And you tell me about Russia Gate? Okay, But my thing is he handled that whole situation with Charlie Kirk badly, and not just the tweet. A bunch of things were done badly, which is why there's a bunch of confusions still.
Speaker 1: And then he admitted that well, yeah, but he said, I could have done a better job of putting the statements out there.
Speaker 2: Okay, but it's not just the statements. There's other things going on there where there could be all kinds of damage to the prosecution if we were dealing with a normal situation here, but we're not so anyway, I'm just saying. And that's why I spent time trying to go over that and being like, look, this is what we can see, and God knows what's going on behind the scenes, because you've got a contaminated murder scene, because you've got a contaminated murder scene that nobody acknowledged. Okay, you got a bunch of other weird things going on nobody acknowledged. And you know, there's a bunch of issues here where there were ill advised statements, yes, but there was also ill advised pieces of the investigation that we can see. And I'm not saying we can even see at all. Maybe there was stell or stellar work going on that we don't see. But I got a problem with it because I'm telling you right now, a local prosecutor would be like, holy crap, man, the fact that this leak out, this went out, not just a statements, but a bunch of stuff happened. These are problems. And I don't see them yelling about leakers. I don't see them yelling about you know, hey, look you're harming the case. Even the collecting seven thousand leads and all this other stuff. I don't know. Yeah, they took care of it quickly. But you know, but then again, how anyway, a lot of things there to be questioned, and I think a fresh set of eyes to go over. You know, it takes more than one person to figure out whether legally you can do something usually, and I would say there's often different interpretations to exactly how different jurisdictions are held over different documents. And I guarantee you they haven't released every thing they could because there's probably all a bunch of mundane crap. Because I'm not seeing the mundane crap. There's a bunch of three two reports that could be released that don't have names on them that would matter to anybody.
Speaker 1: Well, see, they're just it.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 1: He's falling back on this argument of we can't release information on individuals that were investigated and turned out that there's nothing there that's bull you know, And he made it and this is one of those slick arguments. He was saying, we are limited to the information that we have from the search warrants that were issued for the two thousand and seven, two thousand and eight case. Okay, there was also a case when they brought charges in twenty and nineteen against Epstein before he went to jail and supposedly offen himself. Okay, that's what about those search warrants? That's right, I see we haven't seen that material yet apparently, which when they say Epstein files, I'm wondering if if everybody's talking about the same thing, the Justice Department is talking about everything that was connected to him in two thousand and eight, two thousand and seven and eight, that a costa worked out. There was a twenty nineteen arrest and it had to be based on and it was based on trafficking charges between him and Glenn Maxwell to him trafficking girls to him. We haven't seen squat I think of those files. Not only that the man is dead, the estate only has so much leverage over what can be done Epstein. I know Epstein had some pool, but he wasn't the Kennedy's. He can't keep things closed forever. My question is when do we need an independent investigator to go in and start opening all this crap up? Because if you're refer to stuff from two thousand and seven, in two thousand and eight, and that deal that was done then is invalid, why in the hell aren't that Here's the problem. They don't want want to open up a new investigation. They want to put it out under the carpet, sweep it away, be done with it, and worry about something else.
Speaker 2: Well, there's that's the problem.
Speaker 1: Looks they want to get rid of it, and the public doesn't.
Speaker 2: All right, So before I turn the caller back open and hopefully get to a break before the hour's over. Here's the other thing. The civil lawsuits which the victims are willing to have, you know, shown, I guarantee we're collected and were collected as part of evidence and therefore could be what released as part of things that were already taken care of. Here we haven't seen that. And the other weird question is so they traffic to nobody but Jeffrey Epstein. Now even people that he was bragging to that were writing articles about him, which this is something that Jeffrey Epstein did at one time, you know, about his young girls and how he was surrounded by women and he was a jet center and all that. Even those people had publicly shown things that could be followed up on that guaranteed were collected, and he was publicly flaunting this. And it seems to me like many of those stories would show that there wasn't just trafficking to Epstein. He wasn't just hiring prostitutes for himself basically, which is another weird thing that's gone on.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 2: Everything that's prostitution essentially falls under trafficking. And what you're saying is he never shared, he never had these parties, He never had any friends over that he Okay, So, having been around guys who do this before, and not my good friends, but friends who are like regularly involved in this kind of thing. If you have your friends around, which this guy always did, there's no way that at some point there wasn't trafficked girls to his friends. So there's no co conspirators whatsoever to be revealed that I don't buy, just based on real world logic.
Speaker 1: But anyway, well here keep this in mind, though, real quick. Keep this in mind. Bill Cosby cooperated with investigators on a case, and part of that deal was I will help you with this case, provide information I cannot be prosecuted. And then what do they do down the road? They hit him with a prosecution. And that's how Cosby got off and got his stuff overturned. Was because of that other agreement Now we have agreements that were put in place by a Costa back in two thousand and seven, in two thousand and eight, which barred the federal government from going after him and also barred them from any prosecution naming. And I believe it was for it's four other people and others unnamed. So we don't know how far that reach goes. There's a good chance that if they tried to do anything now, that agreement that was made could possibly queer the whole deal. And I think that's what they're afraid of, and I think that's why the Big faction wants to sweep it away. It's done. We put these documents out there. Make of it what you will the other side. And I don't know why the Democrats have suddenly snagged onto this like a dog with a bone and won't let go of it. But you know, they sat for what four years of Biden and didn't do a damn thing about Epstein. You didn't hear about Epstein except the fact that he didn't hang himself. Other than that, you didn't hear anything for four years under the last Justice Department. So what has changed now that the Democrats are holding on to this thing and won't let go of it so hard, and a half of a feeling that has to do with that list of twenty people Tommy Massey Thomas Massey.
Speaker 2: Was talking about. So either that or the fact that Epstein was arrested and killed himself under the Trump administration and therefore, you know, dead issue. Maybe before all this, before the left and right paradigm got a hold of it, quite frankly, independent media was asking these questions and one newspaper in Florida, you know, and then the right wing picked it up and it became an echo chamber thing because all the celebrities had to be involved, and they wanted to tell you about, you know, Katie Kirk and all Oprah being on the plane or whatever, what was the guy from a House of Cards who got acquitted Actually his career's right, thank you, Kevin Spacey. You know, that's where they wanted to go. But then they wanted to drop it. It's been an interesting hot potato that was in neither the left or the right's hands. Then it was in the right's hands. Now it's in the left's hands. And you know what, at the end of the day, I don't think any of them want to bring it out anyway, call it from Florida one more time before we take a quick break. Now, y'all talking about Epstein a bit. I mean.
Speaker 3: You're familiar with Jesselin Maxwell's father.
Speaker 2: Correct, of course, Robert Maxwell.
Speaker 8: Okay, you're familiar with this, Yes, Robert Maxwell, you're familiar with this. Possible ties to Masade. I mean that's not necessarily a conspiracy theory.
Speaker 2: Not just massage, not just Masade, but various intelligence.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say possible, I'd say definite.
Speaker 2: I would also say definite, and I'd say almost definite on various other intelligence agencies as well. Uh, media guy and also and also a shyster who was some funneling money because he was busted at one point. And you know that too, uh so uh crook an intelligence asset and uh yeah, definitely a deep dark rabbit hole her father in and of itself.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, okay, Epstein as a fall guy. He was just a guy with a sex addiction rose to somehow a mess of millions of dollars. And I mean what what we consider, you.
Speaker 8: Know, politically, I mean the ability to just you know, have the ability to change, uh, the political.
Speaker 3: Political setting in the country just just off as just from just from his own you know.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm sorry, I'm stuttering a little bit here. You know, he he originated what as a teacher professor.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, that was it.
Speaker 3: That was his job too.
Speaker 1: And his connection through the control mechanisms in the school in the world as we like to call it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well there there's that, plus his connection to Les Wexner with the whole you know, those brands including Victoria's Secret and uh Lane Bryant and all that right, uh which and by the way, nobody can satisfactorily explain to me how this guy, you know, acquired the wealth he did. That's the thing.
Speaker 8: People willingly giving him what multi million million dollar pieces of property, that type of stuff.
Speaker 3: I mean, ship, I wish I had the connections that that guy had.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Well, to be honest with you, I don't New York was Come on, that's that's some fairy tale bullshit.
Speaker 1: To the odd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is used to massade and the rest of them mus aim.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think it was the sexual aspect. I agree with Chris. You know, Epstein was a guy with a sex addiction. Yeah, And there were a lot of young women around and I'm not saying things didn't go on there, but I think the greatest time said that Epstein was to massade and the FBI, the CIA and any of these other organizations. I think he was in charge of just Whitewashington. You know, he was money laundering for these people and putting their money in places that he wouldn't be touched. And I think that was his greatest asset. Who's got the geld and where are they hiding it? More than anything you can blackmail somebody with, you know, today's hard to blackmail someone, Oh you met up with? So look at Stormy Daniels and Trump. Did that really affect him? No, So the sex thing is not as bad as he used to be back in the fifties when Jagger Hoover was doing it. You know, he took advantage of it. I think Epstein's value he knew where the money was hidden for a lot of people and for a lot of organizations, and I think that's where they had him by the balls.
Speaker 2: Well, look, cheating on your wife, you know, with a grown woman, is not the same as taking advantage of teenagers, you know, just saying but nonetheless, yeah, no, he was clearly an asset of other kinds. And I'll tell you what if that's what he got off of the skin, imagine what the hell it would have been he would have had to launder. Anyways, we'll take a quick break here and then we'll close out this particular one because I didn't get any commercial break here during this show yet, because everything takes longer than I think it does every single time on Friday nights. But you can still call in last couple of minutes three one nine, seven, five zero one six. I mean, unless everybody migrated over to Nature boys call in show tonight, which they might have. I don't know. Uh can't listen to his show while I do mine. Anyway, it is.
Speaker 9: Revelation through conversations.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, calling in the.
Speaker 1: Truth about the JFA assassination.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 8: Judy Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew Ruby and Arry answer weapons?
Speaker 2: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 8: But okay, Oswal was on the building and I'm trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 4: Come on now, has a real effort on the DAFA assassination book into we're playing.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Ary Baker in her own words from the author himself signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A s JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith very Baker in.
Speaker 1: Her own words, Thank you for the great information to use express.
Speaker 7: My caller schools there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com. Do not necessarily reflect the views of Lly dot com or chef O Chilly, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Cons what the effect station from a time stop your life So show Jane.
Speaker 10: Effect revelation FASA, I'm a devastation.
Speaker 1: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 2: The effect you are the effect last.
Speaker 10: To conversation, all lay demonstrator, I'll tell you the fact revelation conversation, through a teasion, through conversation, or.
Speaker 1: Shall effect revelation?
Speaker 9: Conation gone have forgotten.
Speaker 10: I'll show you a fact beyond the place of rapt and fears.
Speaker 2: Are of the shape.
Speaker 1: The mercy of years. Find that shall find me not afraid.
Speaker 10: And that's not a brad.
Speaker 1: Deca charge the scroll.
Speaker 2: I am master of my soul.
Speaker 1: Horse continued cashing.
Speaker 2: Religion.
Speaker 10: Check a score at home.
Speaker 1: People, you'd like to see holes soon?
Speaker 9: Oh Chili dot com? Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 2: This is James W.
Speaker 1: Corner Report dot Com and you're listening to the.
Speaker 2: Dot com radio in denial.
Speaker 11: The Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larryhancock. Secret Wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some.
Speaker 12: Want to deny into the light. In Denial, secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information go to Larry hyphen Hancock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical form.
Speaker 2: Conversation what the effect the viuse expressed?
Speaker 7: My caller schools there anyone else who happens to get on the air. All dot com not necessarily repl deviews of dot com orf and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might issue.
Speaker 9: Thank you revelation through conversation.
Speaker 2: Get ready, get ready for well just a little under twenty minutes left here on O'Kelly dot com radio till we go to the Age of Transitions with Aaron Franz and uh look, you know it is what it is uncle at eleven PM and those times are all Eastern till then three one nine, five two seven five zero one six that's the number to call. And uh, look it's out there for all. But like I said, maybe maybe people have tuned over to another Maybe I should see if he wants a co host on his call in shows. Maybe maybe we could have a three way call in show. What do you think, b Pete? You want to join nature Boy on his platform if he wants to do it, what do you think?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know. I think about that.
Speaker 2: I got proposals to do, you know, like some of these shows on other networks, and Ground Zero offered to put me up there, but that's a weird complication. And also they talked about and putting me on with the New Prisoners the TNP network and just airing this show, but it would be like streamed on Rumble. But I don't know how possible that is outside of the Friday show. And I wasn't sure if we should even try it. But anyway, who knows. I don't know what to try because things are things.
Speaker 1: Well, we can give anything a try.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm thinking we could do it, you know if somebody wants to we're gonna need help streaming onto their platform, but somebody might volunteer to do that. We'll see. I guess anyhow, I'm just gonna let it roll because nobody else is calling in, and we'll go back to our lone caller for the night. Usually we get Jimmy James, either he overslept or joined Nature Boy, though maybe he's doing naked news over there now. I don't know. I don't know. I give up. It's been such like I told you, it's been just one thing after another past couple of weeks, and I don't know. I'm demoralized, to be honest with you, so, I mean, my energy levels down. I don't even know what to do with myself. I spent a lot of time trying to put together two other podcasts this week and then just didn't do them. I'm hoping I can get Pierce Redmond on next week, and Larry should be back with us, and I'll even try and you get back with Mike and a few others. But I've been trying to produce, you know, at a higher level recently, what it is that I'm doing. But unless I have time to go through hundreds and hundreds of things in order to, you know, do some research before I start speaking. I don't feel confident doing a podcast, so unless it's this one. This one doesn't require research, but it requires callers. So anyways, anything you want to add before I open back up on the call lines, No, bring them on, bring them on, all right? Anyway, anything else you want to add this week? You kick it off instead of reacting to us again.
Speaker 3: You know, I could take it in a couple of different directions.
Speaker 8: You know, one thing and this could this could also be technically, you know when you asked me for the last thing I want to say before you in the podcast, I'm.
Speaker 3: Just sure you know, Stanning harolining against my truck bed talking to you guys, I'm looking at the beautiful sky.
Speaker 2: Now check on.
Speaker 8: I know you've got some vision issues them, and this time of the year you get the Honestly, it's a most beautiful skyliness you can ever witness. I mean now through the now through I'm in essentially January. I mean, just the stars are popping most beautifully personally with us. Uh, you know, I suggest if you have the ability and take your ass outside and.
Speaker 3: The still said and look at the beauty around you. Yeah, there's too much negative ship in this world, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Not true. Look if you got access too much trying to sound corny, you know what I mean, it's not appreciate the beauty around us, dude, exactly. Look, I'm with you. I missed the ocean, you know that's uh. I missed the ocean on the Jersey shore for sure.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I loved looking at the sun, you know, coming up because you know you're facing the east, so that's what you get. But also, you know, you find a good tree line, or you find a good other natural landscape and you watch the sun go down in the west, and uh, yeah, those things alone are worth you know, if admission is all the crap you got to go through in life, it's worth the price of admission to get a couple of those snapshots in your head. And it definitely changes how you feel at the moment and can put you on a path for what you're gonna do for the next little while. You know, if you adjust yourself every once in a while, take a moment to take in nature, take a moment to take in you don't like the woods, you don't like the bugs, I get it. But like I said, the beach. You know, I never got bugs at the beach, you know. And I didn't catch crabs there, although I used to go crabig but I never caught crabs anyway, just saying I used to love the beach.
Speaker 8: I was raised, and I was raised in sarah Sota, So I used to gotta before I'm up here to all count nah, and I don't care about docs rying that stuff. But before I'm up to I mean, yeah, I used to love. I didn't like going to the beach during the daylight because you know me, I'm a ginger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I burned pretty pretty easily.
Speaker 1: That shit.
Speaker 3: Man. I can sit there and stare at that, you know. No, just watch the sunset the beach at night. The stars descend upon the water exactly.
Speaker 2: No, the beat the beach at night. That's another thing. See the beach at night and then watch the sun come up, you know, in the early morning. Both things were great. And the thing is, part of my eye condition is ocular albinism, which means I'm highly light sensitive, so I don't like to be in the sun at all. No, mostly when I'm talking about the beach, I always forget to mention this. It's in the evenings or yeah, when the sun first comes up, it's not that hot out, you know, it's not that blazing. It is beautiful when it comes up, but I don't like to stay in it long. I love the beach at night. I used to love to, you know, take girlfriends there. I would have friends there. I love the boardwalk even you know, sometimes it was better to not have your feet in the sand, you know what I mean, depending on the day. And no, I love that and I've always found that to be, you know, one of the best balancing things in my life. But if look, if you're further inland and you can find a lake, bodies of water are incredibly soothing to a lot of us, you know. So yeah, I no, I advise that. And some people love the mountains. I'm not a mountain guy.
Speaker 3: I love the mountains.
Speaker 2: I can't argue with that.
Speaker 3: I just love beautiful scenery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, beautiful scenery is beautiful. I'm just saying, like, you know, if you had to pick one, I'm definitely you know, putting there. And the water is cleaner, or it used to be cleaner anyway, in Florida, last time I was there, water was much cleaner than it was in Jersey, for sure, But nonetheless, to me, there was just something and I can't even figure out why, but to me, the Jersey Shore was just better, you know, and not not where you're sitting there staring at, you know, not the part of Jersey where you can look over and see the Statue of Liberty in between you know, us and New York, which you know, but further down, a little bit further down, and not as far as Atlantic City or Cape May but my area. I don't know, maybe it's just because I grew up there. But between that, there's like a train that runs up and down the Jersey Shore, and almost any of those stops is great as far as I'm concerned. But yeah, absolutely so nothing wrong with bringing that up. So promoting that as a look, that's a much better activity than staring and doom scrolling on Twitter all day.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, I agree, you know, but here in.
Speaker 2: Georgia, you know what, sometimes the sky does interesting things. I mean, no matter where you are, you know, if you're on this planet, you can find something, even looking at things in the city, if you get to the right perch in the city. It's not so bad. You know. You go to a rooftop in New York and yeah, you still see a lot of the other taller buildings because you don't likely live in, you know, the Empire, State Building and whatnot. But even looking at that and trying to look at the marvelous way that the unnatural light bounces off of nature, it's something else too, you know, it's just kind of a remarkable situation. If you look at some of the simpler things again, you know, it helps you to simplify a lot of the things that drive you crazy in or super complex all the time. Anyway, I'm sure you'd agree with that. BP.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm torn between the mountains and the coast. Where I'm at now, it's just flat farmland. But I'm about an hour from the coast. I'm about five hours from the mountains, and I just I could take either one. It doesn't matter. I like them both.
Speaker 2: See, flat farmland is one of those things I never liked. And we had that in Jersey too, if you went out to like places like Salem or there's a couple other spots there. But believe it or not, there was a reason why they called it the Garden state at one point. I know all the jokes are like they are, you know, yeah, garden if it's a garden of chemicals, huh huh, whatnot. But there's a lot to be said about it, and you can find a lot of beauty if you are looking for it. So we got another caller here with about seven eight minutes left, so I say we go to him. And I just saw him pop up, and I mean just pop up, familiar looking number. So yeah, Jimmy, we've only got a few minutes left, but welcome to it. How are you man.
Speaker 4: To get on so quick?
Speaker 2: I tried, I tried. If I didn't get you on quick, you wouldn't be on at all. I only got a few minutes left.
Speaker 4: A few minutes. You got seven by my clock?
Speaker 5: Okay, well in any case.
Speaker 2: Six and a half, But all right, whatever.
Speaker 4: Why uh so there are more shows coming, Uncle Bean?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, first Arran then Uncle you know, in their usual slots hopefully and get them on in time.
Speaker 4: All right, good, all right, So no nof I'm gonna make a little pronouncement. Uh So, I'm just gonna go ahead and put this out there, and I want to hear what you get to say so members of Task Force w killed JFK.
Speaker 5: That's just the way it is.
Speaker 4: Riper Roberts probably tack esterline. Is Harvey involved, yes or no?
Speaker 2: Mm? Well, if that is the case, then he would kind of have to be, wouldn't he.
Speaker 5: No, not necessarily, Okay, I'm asking you.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't have a defenditive answer.
Speaker 1: Harvey.
Speaker 4: Mister Harvey's never been a super duper. I haven't look everyone so it's been blabb during about him for so long. I automatically just tossed him aside. So I'll leave it to someone else who knows that do better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I made the same error years ago, I think, uh, and I don't think he should be tossed right aside. But yeah, I kind of had that, Like you're bringing him up so much. It's like you know, saying Alan Doles, which is you know, silly.
Speaker 4: But exactly Yeah, to the point where it got, you know, shame on me.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, but I you just heard me say I made the same mistake at one point, So you know, I I understand, but that that's a mistake. You know, people have added and subtracted, uh, you know, suspects to the list so many times and so incorrectly, it's not even funny. And now we got another caller. Everybody's going to call it the end. This is great. Okay, well oh nope, he went that's cool. Nope, he hung out.
Speaker 4: He's gone.
Speaker 2: He hung up as soon as I said it.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, yep, okay, oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: Well, uh do pete, Pete, you want to get in what's your what's your in my scenario?
Speaker 1: Is Oswald involved, no premise?
Speaker 4: Not Harvey long, Harvey task Force, w Harvey.
Speaker 1: Oh that's I'm weak on that. I'm really not even clear on the specifics. That's not one thing I really dived into. I'd have to research it.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I mean Harvey just you probably were like me, after you hear them a thousand times for a long time, I just said whatever. But no, I'm starting to think, Eh, maybe he is.
Speaker 1: What do you what's the main thing that you base your scenario on. I mean, you say that they were responsible. What is there one concrete thing that sticks out that you commit it on or is it just you get that feeling off a bunch of different things.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean it's I'm just analyzing the overall work of Professor Hancock, Professor Mellan, and some other people. And it's absolutely been shown by the documents. The Rip Roberts team was in Dallas, Texas. It's been shown by phone records. The Rip Roberts team was in Dallas. Rip Roberts team told people they were in Dallas. Many of them confessed before They're bizarre deaths that they were in Dallas. And yes, even the photographs seemed to show.
Speaker 5: That they were in Dallas.
Speaker 4: I have no reason to not believe they were in Dallas. If the I and S says they were in Dallas, the FBI says they were in Dallas. They told everyone they were in Dallas.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking, what, Yeah, I'm thinking they were Dallas. Yeah, I know. I got you there. I'll tell you one thing.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you, but let me ask you. Are they are they telling everybody that they're in Dallas and everybody knows they're in Dallas because they were in Dallas to do the job or to distract away from those that were in Dallas that actually carried it off.
Speaker 2: There you go that that's that's a very good question. Unfortunately, we don't have time for it. I will say this though, I'm getting more and more agitated with everything from Charlie Kirk to jfk now being the responsibility of Israel. I don't know if you guys noticed that, but you know that is still it's getting a little tired. And I mean that there's not a left or a right problem. By the way, b Pete, that is an across the board derangement.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I know, And that's why I asked you the other day. I you know, I didn't think it would happen as quick as it did, but it was right out the gate. But you pointed out, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I told you. Within within an hour, within an hour, they were saying, you know what, Charlie Kirk got clip because he criticized Israel, and that's what happened.
Speaker 1: So I know what.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: You know what really confirmed it for a lot of people is when the claim came out to Ben Shapiro was taking over turning point USA.
Speaker 2: Yeah that works too, No, listen, it all works in there.
Speaker 1: Uh you know because because Jimmy, Yeah, well, I was gonna say quickly, Jimmy, I will try to look into what I will do as much as I can in the next week and we will continue your question on next week's show.
Speaker 2: There you go, so a promise from B Pete And with that, guys, I'm sorry, but we are at a time and uh yeah, we're just gonna have to get this one over with and I'll continue with the Age of Transitions coming up next onotelly dot Com Radio. B Pete, I want to thank you. I want to thank Chris, and I want to thank Jimmy James for calling in and the third caller I didn't even get to identify before they dropped off, but is what it is, was what it was, and thanks a lot everybody. We will see you again next Friday, for sure, and I will try to get out some material during the week that will hopefully, you know, go along with everybody's requests. I have a few requests. I got like ten listeners, so you can all be heard. How about that, you know, according to the feedback I'm getting anymore, so why not let's do it anyway? Until then, I'm Ocelli, You're the effect. Maybe good night