Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Wednesday. Did America screw up when we failed to conquer half the world during World War Two? Yes? I will tackle that subject in just a few moments, But first I need to discuss something about this Minnesota assassination. You know, Minnesota State Rep. Melissa Hortman. Guy shows up at her house. Fifty seven year old man mask on, pretending to be a police officer, murders her, murders her husband. Okay, all right, I got this email, Oracle Supreme. I feel like I fell victim to the Bongino twenty four hour rule. Ex and Fox were claiming the Minnesota shooter of that poor woman, Melissa Hortman, was shot by a radicalized Democrat. They posted No King's pictures in the guy's car, Say he was appointed by Walls, Say he was bad about Hortman's I legals, so on and so forth. The next day, I hear the left is spinning that the right is making up all these things, that he's actually a Republican. I don't know what's real anymore. Let the Oracle set us straight. Was this due to radical left communist or a radical right wing wacko. His name is John. Okay, we have this headline too, from the Blaze phone associated with the accused assassin's home traveled to Dubai, Nepal, India and Turkey. Okay, all right, let's digest something here, and it's not about this particular story which you've I mean, I don't mean to insult you, but I've emotionally moved on, haven't you. I only have so much emotional outrage in my body every day. I still feel terrible for the families. It's not that it's not a big deal, but you've emotionally moved on. I've emotionally moved on. So let's discuss this. It'll help us digest future things. You know how, I've been talking a lot about discernment late lately, a lot discerning information, sifting through information, because today there was an outrageous story, and tomorrow there'll be an outrageous story, and guess what, the next day there'll be an outrageous story, and you're not gonna believe this. The next day after that, an outrageous story, over and over and over and over and over again, and for people, all people don't think you're unique. I'm the same way. Everybody's same way. It's hard to know. What do we believe? What do we go with? Let's focus on this story. What was this guy? We know Tim Walls appointed him to a board, but that may mean something that made mean nothing me. Allow me to explain. Here's something for you. Yes, there's a chance that Tim Walls and this guy were pen pals from high school and the guy wanted a gig and Tim Walls caught him up and said, hey, crazy assassin guy, I'd like you on a board. There's a chance that happened. There is there's also a chance that Tim Walls never met this guy or even heard of him. That Tim Walls has a staffer whose brother's uncles brother's uncle's nephew wanted this guy to have a job on a board and they gave it to him. Well, there are pictures, They have pictures. Okay, do you have any idea? Look, I'm a dumb radio host. You have any idea? How many pictures I take with people every single time I travel, every time. I'm ounting about every single time. Hey, you want to take a selfie? You want to can we take a selfie? Together. And by the way, that's totally cool. It's really cool. It's no bother at all. I'm not come of not complaining at all. But you could be a freaking serial killer. I'm not gonna turn you down. I'm just a normal dude. You want to take picture, you want to talk, let's talk. I don't care. I'm not gonna Hey, hey, Chris, run a background check on this guy before we put a picture on his instagram. You can get a picture with anybody. What's that mean? Doesn't mean anything? So they're confusion. You mentioned the no King's material in his car. Did you look at that picture? Have you looked at it? Go look at it again while we're talking here. I'm sure you can do an internet search. Go look at the picture from the guy's car. It's a stack of papers, all of them seem to say, at least from what I can tell, no kings and big magic marker, no other marks whatsoever. How'd that get there? He put it there? Do you know that? You sure no one else? Did you sure a dirty cop didn't put that there? Are you sure Democrat operative, Republican operative didn't put that there? I don't know. Oh, but he traveled to do what was it, Dubai, Nepal, India, and Turkey. Okay, if you picked up my cell phone and tracked everywhere I've been in the last what three years, you will find that I was in Turkey, I was in Paris, I was in Israel, I was in people travel. Maybe he was overseas being recruited by a foreign intelligence organization. Maybe he just loved to go on vacations by Disney. I have no earthy and you don't know either. My point in this little talk is not about this particular case, because I don't know and we may never know. And Jewish producer Chris brought up this particular point. We are anxious in cases like this to automatically assign a motive that fits in our box. When I see a deranged, violent assassin in this country, the odds are that's going to be a Communist, because the Communists commit ninety nine point nine percent of the acts of political violence in the country. Plus I don't like Democrats anyway, so it's easy for me to say that. But maybe he wasn't. Maybe he was just nuts. That's the point Chris made. There are those people too, you know that story about Gabrielle Giffrid's getting shot in the head. Remember I was her Republican opponent three weeks I lost to her three weeks before. That guy showed up, shot a bunch of people, killed people, and shot Gabrielle Gifferts in the head. And I remember this because post assassination attempt, of course, all the Communists tried to come down on me like they always do. I mean, look, they all got together and pulled the Chuck Schumer on me.
Speaker 2: Increase in violence, the threats of violence against members didn't happen by accident. It happened because of the coarseness of the debate. But beyond that, the kind of rhetoric that we hear some in the hard right hues, which at least some people think gives them a permission structure to do very evil.
Speaker 1: Things, they pulled the same thing on me. Jesse had events where people shot guns. He was always talking about how horrible gifference was. But I was actually curious about that too, did you know that. I don't think I've ever told anybody this. I was curious, and to be honest, I was a little worried because when you go kill a bunch of people, and it was the person I just lost to in a very heated congressional race. All right. I was worried they were going to find a Jesse Kelly bumper sticker on the man's car. I was worried. Look, there could have been a picture of me with him an event. You know how many people you'd take pictures with when you're running for office. What if there's a picture of me having my arm around him? What if we sat down at a big table and at a beardinggg. I was nervous too, Man, what if we are linked? What if he did do it? They went digging through all the guy's stuff. He was just crazy. He wasn't even a Democrat, he wasn't even a Republican. He was a nutjob. If you tried to sift through all the weird crap and whatever it was journal manifesto, I could never sort through it all. But if you read through the stuff, he seems like a crazy guy who wanted to get famous by doing something wild. To be honest, After we got done digesting all the stuff we read, I think God saved my life. I think that would have been me that day. I think he was going to go kill whoever the most famous local pol petician was, and that could have been me standing in a grocery store parking lot. Now, granted, everyone on my team was armed, so that guy would have never got arrested. He would have been dead very shortly after. But you're not generally gonna stop some nutball who walks up and puts one in your head. He probably would have got me. How would I know, come up right behind you and never know what happened? Sometimes people were just crazy, what happened in Minnesota? How about this? I don't know and you don't know? And whenever the next outrage will be War four and domestic who knows? We have to be discerning, Calm down when these stories happen. Calm down and sift through the information. We have to be sifters, and we have to be extra sifty. Haha, how about that word, what Chris? We have to be extra sifty when we are getting information we want, we like, when we are getting confirmation information, be extra calm and sift. All right, let's talk about Schumer, shall we? In AOC? How do they keep getting elected? It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful wonderful Wednesday. Don't forget. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Back to this China thing, because Scott Pissent sat down with Miranda Devine on her podcast. Here's what he said.
Speaker 3: Do you think that we're going to get to a point that Donald Trump is said he wants where China opens up to America.
Speaker 4: Well, on the whether they'll open up, we'll see. I believe that Chinese were feeling more pain. Their system takes pain better, but I believe it was probably very painful for them.
Speaker 1: Because play that part, because I just wanted to remind you of what had happened and what Scott Bessent and Donald Trump are still feeling, the sting of we forget about this and we're lost in all the war? Would they wrong talk tonight and all that? But there are other things at play that have a lot more to do with us. Remember when the tariffs first came down on China from the Trump administration. Remember what happened here, not only to the stock market, to Donald Trump's poll numbers. Right now, Donald Trump's approval continues to climb, climb, climb, climb, climb, And unless you remember that little blip in the radar. You may think it was high the entire time, But there was one moment in Trump's presidency so far, his second presidency so far, there was one moment where his popularity dipped, where he was not popular, and that one moment was when he slapped China with those tariffs. China responded and the stock market dipped. That's what Scott Descent is talking about.
Speaker 3: Do you think that we're going to get to a point that Donald Trump is that he wants where China opens up to America.
Speaker 4: Well, on the whether they'll open up, we'll see. I believe that Chinese were feeling more pain. Their system takes pain better.
Speaker 1: But what's he talking about their system takes pain better. Well, they have a dictatorship, one party rule, dictatorship, and their people just in their DNA. It's not that this is Chinese people. They're not American, they're not born American. Their people are more likely to accept abuses to their freedom, to accept restrictions, to accept things their government tells them. It's just a different culture, different part of the world. In America, our DNA, for understandable reasons, is don't tell me what to do. Nobody gets to tell me what to do. But I want you to remember what Scott Bissent just said, and I want you to remember that little dip in the stock in the stock market, and I want you to remember these things going forward. For this reason, American politicians, all of them, even ones who can't run for reelection, they are always mindful of getting cross with the American people, getting too cross with the American people, and what it will mean for their power and the power of their political party. And none of them will push that too far. Was't this wasn't even a criticism of anyone. It's an acknowledgment of reality. In China, if your Chinese stock market takes a dip for two or three weeks, you can survive because, look, you know the system they have in place. The Trump administration had big dreams of yanking a lot of Chinese business and putting it back here on American soil. Good dreams, I might point out, that's what we should all want. But the Trump administration ran headfirst into that ugly, ugly woman we know as reality, and reality is the American people will not tolerate gigantic amounts of economic pain. You can be popular, popular, popular, popular, popular, months of popularity. You are mister popular. You're practically me an event what Chris? And eventually people wake up one day they open up their merrill Lynch Do they even still exist? They open up their merrill lynch four oh one k and figure out they lost fifty thousand dollars yesterday, and your popularity is gone. It's a struggle, a constant struggle. Ohh, that probably would be a good time to mention. Are you paying attention to the news. You know already that Trump met with his military aids. Do you know that? Look again, I'm not going to sift through it because we don't do breaking news here, but possibly, as we speak, American bombs are dropping from the sky. Do you know what the stock market's going to look like when it opens up again on Friday? It doesn't open up tomorrow because of Juneteenth, but you know what it's going to look like on Friday when it opens up. You have twenty four hours to call gold Co. Now would be a great time to call gold Co and make sure the bottom doesn't drop out again. They'll send you a free kid. Let them take care of your retirement. Eight five five. I have eight one seven Gold or do it online. Jesse likes gold dot com. All right, listen to what he says.
Speaker 3: Do you think that we're going to get to a point that Donald Trump is that he wants where China opens up to America.
Speaker 4: Well, on the whether they'll open up, we'll see. I believe that Chinese were feeling more pain. Their system takes pain better.
Speaker 1: But I believe he said their system because he wasn't trying to be condescending, but what he meant was the Chinese people will take more abuses on behalf of their government. The American people will not. There is a chance we wake up to a rocky market on Friday. Either way, Les do some emails. Jesse, please explain how Schumer and AOC keep getting elected. New Yorkers are sick of the immigrant baggage. Well, New Yorkers are sick of the immigrant baggage. I'll put it to you this way, because I hear this. I get these emails from places like New York, from places like California, Oregon. You sent me a lot of these from Oregon. Washington. We have a lot of Washington State. We have a lot of listeners in Washington State who emails something similar. Jesse. Everyone I talk to is sick of all these illegals. Jesse. Everyone I talked to sick of the COVID stuff. Jesse. I don't understand how do Democrats keep getting elected when everyone I talked to is sick of filling the blanks. So let's talk about that next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Wednesday. Remember, if you missed any part of the show, you can download at iHeart, Spotify iTunes. I'm going to get to my US Navy talk in World War Two in a moment, but I just wanted to touch on this because she asked, how does Chuck schumber Kee getting elected? How's AOC keep getting elected? New Yorkers are sick of the immigrant baggage. Okay, let me ask you a simple question, very simple. How many people do you know, or you yourself? How many people do you know have said something to you at some point in their lives about wanting to lose weight or get in shape? How many people? I mean everyone said that. I've said it to you multiple times. Everyone said that. Everyone's gotten a little frumpy from time to time. Looked in the mirror and said, oh my gosh, I'm cupcakeing over my boxers. This is terrible. I'vet everyone. Okay, now now you have that number, at least a rough number. All right, how many did it? How many? Yeah, he's Susie. I'll tell you what. I put on my dress last night, and it used to fit so well, but now I'm bursting out of the thing, and not in a good way. I'm embarrassed. I got and then she started eating better, working out, got herself right. How many actually did it? A small percentage. You don't have to find a number. It's a small percentage. It is human nature to complain about things yet not do anything about it. It feels good to complain. In fact, complaining makes you feel like you're doing something about it. When you complain, hey, i'm too fat in a way, and the way the human mind works, you feel like I started to tackle the problem, after all, I told Susie about it. Today, Blue state democrats are all this way, all of them. You mentioned New York, So let's talk about New Yorkers, because, as you know, I'm in love with the place, always have been lovewr and I have a bunch of friends who live there all the time, and they're all complaining about New York City. I like it more than they do. New Yorkers are generally like this. Though. They're complaining about the trash, they're complaining about, Well, it was Deblasio. Now they're complaining. They're already preemptively complaining about Cuomo. They're complaining about this, They're complaining about that. They're complaining about every Eric Adams, they're complaining about the city council. They're complaining about. Oh and by the way, I don't care if you any of this offends you. It's true and everyone knows. This is how people talk. They complain about every single ethnic group by name. And these are all my friends, and they're from all the ethnic groups. Ah, Jesse, it's these frigging Puerto Ricans. Yeah, well you can't The Italians screwed up that part of town. Yeah, well, you can't believe how bad it is in the black neighborhoods. It's constant. Okay, what are you doing about it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Nothing? Who you gonna vote for? Well, I don't know, whatever, Democrat. It's human nature. It's why I've told you a million times. It'll hopefully make a dentth in some of them. Those magical words you say to your Democrat voting friends whenever they're complaining about whatever. You voted for this, those magical four little words. Especially Democrats, they love, absolutely adore washing their hands of the way they vote. They will vote Democrat. They do this in California all the time. Democrat up and down the ballot and then the next breath. I can't believe the taxes in this state. I can't believe how expensive it is. It's crazy, how dirty it's gotten in this town. It used to be so nice. You know what you say to him, you voted for this. I love Chicago. Chicago's the best. What a great history in this city, great shopping sector. Oh my gosh, this crime's out of control. They're all JESU. It's crazy here. It's nuts. Hey, who'd you vote for? Oh, Brandon Johnson, you voted for this. The Democrat voter in the blue state is maybe the most skilled person in human history at walking away from accountability for their own actions. And that's exactly why they descend like a freaking plague of locusts on red states all the time and show up and start voting Democrat. Again. Ah, yeah, I destroyed California. I voted Democrat for forty years. We can't afford to live there now. My wife just got robbed at gunpoint. And that's why we're here in Montana. Oh hey, what Democrat am I going to vote for? Now? They're famous for it. It's amazing to watch. Now I need to talk about something and it's really, really, really important, So I need your attention for a second. I want to talk about our fleet at the end of World War II, our navy fleet. What is this in relation to nothing whatsoever? It was just a thought I had today. Okay, if you have to know, I have already begun my research on the Kamikazes of the Pacific War, because I promised you that would be the next one, and so that has begun. No, you're not getting it Monday. Don't get your hopes up. But because that has begun, I'm once again digging through all these different books I have and things. Hear me out, and you may you may have to set aside your morality for this for a moment. Just hear me out. Post World War Two, the United States Navy was maybe the most jaw dropping military force in the history of mankind. We had spent so much time, and more importantly, we had spent so much money building up this fleet of every kind of ship, of the most modern ships, that it wasn't just that we had the best ships, which we did. We had better radar than everyone. We had better this. We had. Better that we had the best ships, we had the most of them. All right with me? What can you do when you completely control the sea and the air. You can either conquer anywhere you want, or at least destroy almost anywhere you want. And you definitely can cut off any kind of a water based country. Doesn't just have to be an island, but any country that relies on the ocean to get their supplies in and out, you can cut them off. In fact, the greatest argument against dropping the atom bombs on Japan, for those people who disagree with such a thing, the greatest argument against it was we were already starving them to death. They were going to have a rebellion themselves because we were sinking all the ships coming in. Our navy was so incredible they couldn't get anything in. And that was before we were fully committed. We could have just surrounded that whole place and watched them starve until they gave up. Now, setting that aside, here's my question. How much of the world could we and should we have conquered with that naval force post World War Two? Think of all the countries, Think of how many places? And I know, look, I said, set aside your morality because I realized when I say taken, we're talking about bombing and starving and murdering people. And I don't think that we want that, we wish we would have done that. But just think about this. You have the most jaw dropping military force, at least one of them in the history of that would be the United States Navy at the end of World War Two. There is no other country on the planet that can even really hurt you significantly on the ocean, not even the UK. By then, we would have swept them right off the ocean. They weren't even in our league. Nobody was. Nobody was What could we have taken for Ourselves'll let me put it this way. Who could have stopped us from taking fifty countries? You could have taken anything you wanted and physically nobody can stop you. And because you owned the navy, because you own the ocean. I mean, and with that comes the air, because we had a bunch of air based whatever you get it. We own the ocean, We own the air. You don't even have to worry about your supply chains being messed up. What if every single country on the planet sanctioned us, it wouldn't have mattered. We would have owned all the materials. You can just take everything and you can't do anything about it. I bring this up because how many other times in human history can you find where a country had access to that and did not use it to expand themselves. I guess that's to our credit that we didn't use it to go conquer the planet. It's probably to our credit. I don't wish we did it. But that's an interesting mental experiment, is it, isn't it who could have stopped us? The only thing militarily we probably couldn't have done if the end of World War two was invade the Soviet Union, because that's virtually impossible, and the Red Army was honestly amazing by the end of World War two. But besides that land invasion, we could have taken anything we wanted. Think about that, it's not important. Obviously, I was lying about that. But it's fascinating, isn't it. Anyway, Let's get back to eat politics. Next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Wednesday. I have no idea why I chose to go down that navy rabbit hole with you, but these are the things that cross Mike extremely messed up, low functioning mind. When I start reading books and analyzing things, I think about this because, uh, the Roman army, the Roman army was famous for this. They would have a territory and then there would be somebody on their border, usually a barbarian tribe, the Gauls or someone like that, and the Romans would have this huge army and they would convince themselves, hey, that they have a big army too, isn't that a threat to us? And we have this sweet army, why don't we just go take it? And they would go take it, and then once they got that there'd be a border, and then they'd look at their army and say, well, I mean, we we can just take it if we want to take it. Shouldn't we take it? Why wouldn't we take it?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 1: Isn't it safer to take it? And they just kept taking whatever was it. Historically, when you have the most powerful military force, nobody can stop you. Go intil you're stopped. You could argue maybe the greatest thing America ever did was not conquering the known world at the end of nineteen forty five, has any country and I realize you're slimming this down because of the way navies work now, but has another country in the history of the world ever ever completely owned the seas. Ever, we had a navy that could sweep any other navy in the world, and other navies combined, by the way, several navies combined, sweep them right off the ocean like they're gone, boom gone. What Chris, Chris said, you could take a region. Then you're short on manpower. But see, that's the thing about the navy. Let's call this, uh, let's call it Australia. We'll use Australia for an example. I know they were an ally World War two. To stay with me, Let's say we want Australia. Good, I might and what Chris, that was good? You can't do that anyway. Let's say we wanted Australia something crazy like ninety five percent of Australia's population is on the coast. You wouldn't even need a large landforce. Honestly, just the Marine Corps would probably be enough. You blockade Australia, bomb them the Smithereens. You take Australia. Okay, how large of a force do you need to keep Australia when remember you have the ocean. You control the ocean. Who's going to come? How are you going to lose Australia when you control the ocean. This is what doomed the Japanese. Well, part of what doing the Japanese in the Pacific War. As our navy got bigger and bigger and better during the war, we didn't even have to take every island like they had a huge island. This is famous. You nerds will know this already Ruball. You can look up rue Baul. It was a Japanese. It was essentially a Pacific fortress where they had all their They had so many troops and supplies and everything stationed there. And we actually agonized over it, do we take Rubaal? We kind of have to take Rubaal, And then we figured out, wait a minute, why do we have to take Rubaul. We'll just sweep them off the sea and let Ruball sit there and just essentially wither away. Who can do anything about it? Put all your troops on Ruball. That's fine. You're never gonna see them again because we own it all. Whatever. This is stupid. I don't know why I got on something stupid. Talk about something more fun.
Speaker 5: American's favorable views of the Democratic Party brand are at a record low, just twenty nine percent. That's compared to thirty six percent for Republicans. It is the lowest ever recorded for Democrats and CNN polling going back more than thirty years.
Speaker 1: As you can see, the party's.
Speaker 5: Numbers dropping a staggering twenty points in just four years.
Speaker 1: See a an SR sig. That's wild. It's almost like these people don't have the pulse of the American polity.
Speaker 6: I think when we win the majority in the House, you're going to see enough Democrats make it a priority for ICE enforcement that they are no longer faceless. It looks too much like some eighteen hundred's bank robber or you know, some KGB officer in Russia. You know, polling protesters off the streets, and that part. It really bothers people that that's how they're conducting it. And so show us your face is going to be a part of I think, you knowmocratic enforcement policy in the.
Speaker 1: Future, stripping ice agents of their face facial protection. That wasn't popular with Middle America. Huh. Let's check it with Kathy Huckel. Hey, Kathy, why's the Democratic Party unpopular?
Speaker 7: Walking out of this courthouse? Taken away from their families. They don't have the attention, they don't have the lawyers, and that's why the State of New York is providing fifty million dollars to cover legal services for people or find themselves in this situation.
Speaker 1: They're taking fifty million dollars in taxpayer money and paying illegals, paying their lawyers. That's what's happening the Democrat Party. They handed over every ounce of political credibility they had to the mass importation of foreign barbarians, and now they're mention is to sell out every last bit of it to keep all those people here.