Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Hey buddies, Oh, whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 3: Nice of you to show out.
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened.
Speaker 4: We all know.
Speaker 2: He is my alarm at four o'clock and after that, I don't know what happened.
Speaker 5: You're not allowed to use that excuse anymore. I don't know what happened. We know what happened, but.
Speaker 2: How I know like four other alarms.
Speaker 6: But you can't.
Speaker 7: But like, we can't be surprised by that, that something that happens.
Speaker 2: Right, No surprise here. It's just me Selina, Thank you, Hi Graham, I'm the problem.
Speaker 6: It's me.
Speaker 4: I'm Jess. I'm cheating.
Speaker 2: Are you showing a Friday? Good morning? Thanks for being here, all right, first talk back of the day.
Speaker 8: Hey, JV Show, fam, It's Josh, your favorite organ nite number one listener in Olive Oregon. So to keep listeners listening this entire summer, I have an idea. Hear me out. A wife calls in suspects her husband of cheating. You call the husband to offer a dozen of flowers. He sends those flowers to this turn law. It's pure gold. It can never fill anyways.
Speaker 5: Friday go back, don't great idea?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know what would work? Yeah, catching Bay Area cheaters? Yes, And you know why it would work because when you call because we're pretending to be a flower store, of course, and we're like, we're going to give you some new flowers. And you know it works on live radio calling people unexpectedly because you know people always answer their cell phones yes, right, So like then they would just pick up and then be like, yes, I am in fact cheating.
Speaker 5: And then and then you're once on the other line and we bust them out in front of the whole Bay.
Speaker 4: Area and they won't hang up. They'll stay on the line.
Speaker 5: The whole time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and then they'll give you the permission to put themselves on there and be outed as a cheater in front of the entire Bay area. If these aren't all that, the segment you're listening to on another radio station is fake.
Speaker 5: It should be. Who answers their phone anymore from a number they don't know?
Speaker 9: No one?
Speaker 2: Literally? All right, Friday mornings, we have Cheaty and studio with us, So we do something called Cheaty's tweets because she tweets a lot. It's when Graham does a dramatic reading, not me.
Speaker 5: Being shamed for drinking root beer.
Speaker 10: What was now after Grayton? And then I got root beer and then everybody just shamed me for like, oh, you drink root beer?
Speaker 11: How old are you?
Speaker 2: I don't remember?
Speaker 5: That's a good How old are you? A birthday coming up?
Speaker 2: Is shaming you too? Yeah, oh my god, I.
Speaker 7: Love I love root beer too, but not when like when you've gotten a burger or something and there are other superior options out there, you get a coke.
Speaker 10: Root Beer is just never an option like that. Every time I go, I always get a coke or like a sprite. Yeah, root beer, I'm like, oh I need to get that.
Speaker 2: I'm on cheating side here.
Speaker 7: I'm like, well, I'm on my side because it was funny when we were showing there, like that part was funny. But I am on your side that like ruper is delicious. I do look it really is.
Speaker 5: It is good.
Speaker 4: So is you, guys apologizing to her?
Speaker 2: No, of course not you apologies, but the thing I was too drunk.
Speaker 7: Remember, It's ridiculous, Like what are you a six year old getting a ruper with the grown ups, Like, get out of here. I hate when people can't pronounce my name, so they go to Elizabeth. I would respect it if you just tried to pronounce my name instead.
Speaker 5: WHOA where does the Elizabeth come from?
Speaker 10: Well, that's like my second part of my first name, but I never go by it, so when people call me that, it's like, who are they talking to?
Speaker 5: What's the second part of your first Well, gig for us?
Speaker 11: And then it's like a hyphen Elizabeth.
Speaker 2: I want to call you Elizabeth too. I hate it so hard to say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Lizzy, what's Liz?
Speaker 11: I feel like that doesn't doesn't look like me, like a Liz.
Speaker 2: I don't look like a Liz.
Speaker 7: What are the common mispronunciations of uh?
Speaker 11: Chiedema's not that far off. Some people can't even like try to pronounce this.
Speaker 7: Padma sounds like something that sky Rizzy would treat, you know.
Speaker 5: Person's like they got this on their rash and.
Speaker 7: They're like, what is that? Mymons flared out right now? Rub some sky Rizzy on there.
Speaker 2: So much easier to I agree, very like change segments of Lizzie's tweets.
Speaker 7: Tweets I'm Lizzie and I love it.
Speaker 5: Kind of feel violated that somebody ate my ice.
Speaker 7: Cream Is that a euphemism for something dirty?
Speaker 10: No, Like, someone actually ate the ice cream that I bought in a small little jar thing, and I just feel violated because I feel like they put their spoon and then just kept eating it.
Speaker 7: And then so like you brought like a small individual sized pint that you thought you were going to house in one sitting for yourself exact, and somebody else came and nibbled at it exactly.
Speaker 2: That's foul.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so now have all their germs and stuff in there.
Speaker 5: You didn't still eat it?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 2: Hey, it's all family at your house, right, Yeah, it doesn't.
Speaker 7: Just because it's family doesn't mean they can't transmit you.
Speaker 5: Whooping coffee ice cream?
Speaker 2: Was it? That's what it was.
Speaker 11: It was cookie dough, the chocolate chip cookie.
Speaker 2: I'm eating it too too.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 7: The chocolate cookie do is my favorite kind of ice cream. What's your around the room favorite kind of ice cream that.
Speaker 5: You have to get?
Speaker 2: I go mint chocolate chip.
Speaker 5: What are you seventy five?
Speaker 3: Okay, it has to be some sort of like strawberry sorrel.
Speaker 7: I'm not mad at the well, I'm not mad fruity ice creams. I like black cherry huh.
Speaker 2: He gets that you're calling me old.
Speaker 5: That is a Grandpa flavor music.
Speaker 7: Sometimes black cherry ice cream is the best, but cookie does. Wait, Giti, what's your number one cookie?
Speaker 1: Good choice choice The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 9: Good morning, guys, it's Carol in Utah. Just wanted to say Happy Friday. I still listen to you guys faithfully every day. I may not be able to listen live, but I do podcast. I'm an OGI listener since the dog House days. So thank you for keeping JV's spirit alive.
Speaker 13: And love you guys.
Speaker 7: Love you Carol, Carol, I mean she didn't say she didn't say it there, but I think that's shots fired at our other favorite Utah listener, Amira, who claims she's the number one listener in Utah.
Speaker 5: When Carol's like, I'm the O G hold my beer.
Speaker 2: Watch there definitely beef and I can hear it in her voice. I think there's something there. Amyra. Feel free to respond well to be about here on the JV show. WHOA watch your mouth?
Speaker 5: And they're not in the studio. We don't have a window.
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up all to start your day.
Speaker 2: Didny trial update time. So yesterday was Jane's final day on the sand. She was there seemed like forever. She was questioning about more physical fights between her and Diddy, how it was his ongoing cycle. The next legend victim they plan to bring on to testify is going by the name Gina. But first they planned to call on another witness, a special agent. He'll be taking a stand shortly this morning.
Speaker 7: Take a moment saya goodbye to the San Francisco Giants wind streak because it ended at seven yesterday in Colorado.
Speaker 5: The Giants were looking for a sweep of the Rockies, who are.
Speaker 7: By fire, the worst team in all of baseball, and they had a two run lead heading into the ninth inning. That's when things went sideways. They coughed up three runs. The Rockies won with a walk off single. Giants now head to LA for a three game set with the Dodgers. Game one is today at seven ten oh Man.
Speaker 3: June gloom continues with another foggy morning. The sun will come out, but highs will remain in the upper sixties to mid seventies, and it's basically going to be like that all week and long.
Speaker 10: You guys, nice, great Hailey O Bestieay, your day is a nine auted head. The spotlight loves you as always, and today you're radiating a main character energy. Don't my surprise the secret of Meyer pops up, sense of flirty text or someone can't help us there a little longer than usual.
Speaker 5: You just described it every day of my life. Yes, today, every single day.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: There's a new nationwide survey that was then about America's favorite fries. Did have you guys seen this? By the way, No, how the hell is in and Out number one?
Speaker 5: In and Out is number one?
Speaker 2: Even out?
Speaker 5: It's number one in a nationwide.
Speaker 2: Survey, a nationwide servece even though.
Speaker 5: In and Out is only in a handful of states.
Speaker 2: A lot of the fast food places on here they are like regional, like most of them aren't even in California. Never had them in my life, but In and Out top of this list.
Speaker 7: Wow, I call into question this entire thing. You know, cannot It's impossible for In and Out to have the best fries. It's not even if you personally like I love it in Out fries, you don't love them the best of all the French as you've ever had.
Speaker 2: No like, we love In and Out here on the show, we will defend In and Out yep, for no reason, but like we just do, like we work there or something. But we can't defend their fries. Yeah, we can't defend their fries. And then and then the fries that everyone says are the best McDonald's fries second to last on this list.
Speaker 7: That's not possible. Fries are way better than most other places fries. Yeah, McDonald's fries. Do you do you think this is just In and out Stands that are like flooding the because people do fiercely defend and support In and Out. There is sort of this weird thing where where we will go to war with people in other states. We'll actually take it to the streets and punch them in the face if they don't like In and Out like what we take that we're offended to our core when someone doesn't like out, which I don't understand why, but we do.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if I can say that. I think it's In and out Stands because I don't even think In and out Stands can defend In and Out fries. I think we're we're in that category.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I think we're real realistic stands like we love in and Out, but we also realized the shortcoming of the fries. There are other people that will defend every aspect of in and Out and take it to the street.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe that's what it is. Some of the other places on this list. Shake Shack, I've never had that.
Speaker 5: I there, but I don't remember being impressed by anything I have.
Speaker 2: Bo Jangles, I've never had that on the list. I don't remember their special canes on the list that their fries are nothing special. Sorry, Arby's, Checkers, McDonald's and KFC is last.
Speaker 4: No, this is all wrong.
Speaker 3: Maybe they meant to do it the opposite way and supposed to be.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 14: Honest, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Mom m Kelsey might be appearing on a reality show. Yesterday there was all these rumors from various reality TV fan accounts that Donal is going to be on the new season of The Traders. Have you guys ever seen this or heard of this show?
Speaker 5: I think I've heard of it.
Speaker 2: I've heard about it, so it started in the UK, but I think someone can correct me if I'm wrong. But it's like a murder mystery type of show, so everybody is like tradering.
Speaker 3: I think they're playing for money and they're trying to trick each other.
Speaker 2: We're playing for money. There's a quarter of a million dollars on the line. But I think it's like more of a murder mystery type of thing. But anyway, so what's being said online is that Donna Kelsey is going to be on this upcoming US season and then we'll put this rumor into overdrive. Is yesterday Travis and Jason's podcast account for New Heights, they posted a podcast clip where they were talking about the Traders show. So everyone thinks that was a major hind that she's about to be on this. Is this going to drive viewership? No, not at all. I think the Swifties are going to tune in.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because you're going to get some Taylor Swift Easter eggs. That's the only reason she's on there. Right, They're going to highly encourage her to talk about in little nuggets relating to.
Speaker 5: Taylor, right.
Speaker 2: It honestly wouldn't surprise me. Every single swifty two didn't just the case, because you never know, you never know.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's the only reason she's cast for.
Speaker 2: This, right, Yeah, Yeah, So that Taylor Swift effects.
Speaker 7: People are gonna want to mom some of that. There's gonna have to be something that's delivered there. The producers are gonna pull their hair out if she doesn't give any little Taylor Swift somethings.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be a even yes mention of her name. All right, Graham, we have to talk about what's going on with Antonio Brown.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 7: Former NFL receiver Antonio Brown now wanted on an attempted murder charge. This is all connected to a celebrity boxing event that was in Miami last month. Police detained Brown after that event because he was allegedly involved in a fight with a bunch of people. He claims he was jumped by these people that were trying to steal his jewelry and cause him physical harm. But during the scuffle, he like runs over and grabs the security guards gun, and then there are shots that are fired, and he's like pursuing somebody, and there's video that shows this. Oh and obviously you can't do that. So he is now going to be facing uh an attempted murder charge. So we're gonna see this guy just can't seem to stay out of trouble since his time in the league, well even at the end of his playing career, but then obviously post career more so than ever.
Speaker 5: So we'll have to follow this story and see what happens.
Speaker 2: That guy's losing it, yeah, like I mean, it's already lost. He's lost it a while ago.
Speaker 11: He's the one that was.
Speaker 3: Said to perform at.
Speaker 7: And if he's locked up, how is he going to perform when Firefles eventually goes down.
Speaker 2: If I can see a firefrest.
Speaker 7: Ain't happening, Firefus one didn't happen, Firefus two didn't happen, Firefus three might happen.
Speaker 2: Maybe he will because you think the organizers, there's no way they're gonna let Firefest three.
Speaker 5: Right, you can't let that after the first two fail.
Speaker 7: You have to see that one through and then maybe Antonio Brown by then he's out, yeah, and.
Speaker 5: He can be be a headliner there.
Speaker 2: Perfect. I would love to see that all right next on the JV Show, it's what the Bleeper. You can win a JV show, Chuck Mud the.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: That's already to Grande where the JV Show on a Friday.
Speaker 7: I'm Selena, I'm Graham, and let me just say before you introduce yourself, Jess and Cheety. During that last song, Selena, Cheaty's sending me all these comedy clips with Bill Cosby the entire time, and she's like, hell, all the Causby is the funniest.
Speaker 11: He's too old. That's not my generation.
Speaker 5: So I don't know, not clearly, she's just discovering them.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Too soon, too soon.
Speaker 4: Wait, I'm Jess.
Speaker 15: Get good morning, guys.
Speaker 6: This is Julio from Panol.
Speaker 15: I just want to go on here and say happy birthday to my beautiful daughter Camilla Mindoso Fabiani. She is turning seven years old today and cool or not, we aren't throwing her a birthday party, but we are taking her a Hawaii.
Speaker 16: At the end of the whoa cool or not?
Speaker 15: She's been complaining, alrighty, have a day and I love you, Kamila, you are my world.
Speaker 7: Oh, first of all, Happy birthday, Camila Mendoza Fai that's a mouthful.
Speaker 5: If she, you know, needed her, you need to yell at her.
Speaker 7: Camila Mendozo, But what do you think cool or not? They're taking her at Hawaii on a trip, but no birthday party, and she's.
Speaker 5: Bothered by that.
Speaker 2: I think cool? Cool?
Speaker 7: Really, I thought you guess would be on the side where he should be throwing her birthday party.
Speaker 2: I mean, at me, at seven, I'd probably rather have a birthday party with all my friends and then go to Hawaii with mom and dad.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Whoever, once she gets to Hawaii, she'll be happy.
Speaker 2: She'll forget about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, kids, find anything to complain about.
Speaker 7: A true Her popsicle is going to melt too fast in Hawaii, and she's gonna be mad at dad somehow Dad's fall. That's my life at a nutshell. One more important thing the fart on her birthday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very good point.
Speaker 8: Good morning to jav Sam.
Speaker 17: Is this sambling from Los Angeles. I'm actually going back to Los Angeles right now because it was in Sunselmu for Are you in them's high school graduation yesterday? I want to give it a shout out. All the kids graduating, you did a good job. Probably they're always leaving because it's truer for them to be awake. But I understand.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: Anyways, love you guys.
Speaker 7: That's awesome high school.
Speaker 5: That's my ol neighborhood right there. Yoused to live right down the road.
Speaker 2: From the really yep, But you didn't go to that school?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, no, okay, sorry, sorry to bring it out. No, I went to the Great Institution of Napa High.
Speaker 2: The men's choir, were you the Grizzlies?
Speaker 5: Well not when I was there, but they are now.
Speaker 2: They changed the Yeah, got it all right? It's what the bleep time where you can win this JV show, Chug Mug. You just have to be the first person a guest Today's bleeped out where it's always when you think what you think you know what? That's always when you.
Speaker 4: Think you know what it is.
Speaker 2: Get off the talk back and leave us a message. There with all of that information, only one person going to win todays Chuck Mug. Are you guys ready for today's clip? Yeah.
Speaker 7: My advice to ladies that are for the first time, loosen your grip, just keep your head down.
Speaker 5: Advice, yes, good advice. Don't overthink it either.
Speaker 2: Just go the flow do it feels natural?
Speaker 7: Yeah, but also try your best, like try hard, okay, okay, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: So much pressure?
Speaker 7: Well it is. It's a learning process, all right. Think about what that bleeped out word can be. And I know a lot of you're like, oh my god, I know this one. Well, you better be quick. Whip out your iHeartRadio app and leave us a talk back there. Leave us your name in your city along with that guest, because we want to be able to shout you out if you win. Like Selena said, though, we're only giving a Chuckmug to the very first correct answer, and the winning answer is something PG.
Speaker 5: So keep your minds out of the gut.
Speaker 2: Are you sick to get those guesses? And now we're going to play some of them next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, playing.
Speaker 2: With the Bleep, where you can win this dav Show Chuck Mug. It's got to be the first person a guest today's bleeped out word correctly if you miss today's clip here.
Speaker 7: It is my advice to ladies that are for the first time, loosen your grip, just keep your head down.
Speaker 2: It's great advice, yep, great advice. All right. If you think you know what that word is, get those guesses in all the time. Mike, let's run through some of your guesses.
Speaker 5: Now Morning JV Show.
Speaker 6: This is Le I'm gonna saying batting.
Speaker 4: All right, have a great one.
Speaker 3: But do you want to keep your head down when.
Speaker 7: Want and when you're batting, you don't want to pull your head which means like you're turning your head and looking down like the line before your swing's completed.
Speaker 5: You do want to keep your head.
Speaker 7: Down, eye on the ball the whole way through your swing and then turn your head.
Speaker 6: Got it.
Speaker 5: The morning, Happy Friday.
Speaker 15: This is Mono from San Jose, and I think the bleepout word is golfing, golfing.
Speaker 2: Keep your head down on golf.
Speaker 7: That's great advice, phenomenal advice for golf. That's a great guest, a very popular guest coming in this morning.
Speaker 5: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 18: This is Daniel from San Francisco, and my guess for the bleeped out word is bowling.
Speaker 5: Bowling for the first time. Thank you, good luck to me. Another great guests.
Speaker 2: These are great guesses, all right, Yea, I continue to leave them because we got to get we didn't have a winter yesterday, did we did?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: The never mind? You know what, we have to get another one, so continue to leave your guesses on the talk.
Speaker 1: Back the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, The.
Speaker 19: Morning JV Show Familia. It's me Stephasaurus and I just wanted to wish little miss a mother a very happy last day of first grade woo, and a happy last day of school to everybody at s JV and Saturday. I hope everybody has a beautiful and blessed summer, and I hope everybody at the JV Show has a beautiful and blessed weekend.
Speaker 13: And we love you guys.
Speaker 4: Thank ye good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a fun one.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. All right, we're playing with the bleeper. All you gotta do is be the first person a guest today is Bleeve dot word and we will send you a JV Show chug mug. Remember when you think you know what it is, leave your guests on the talkback mic on then You and Roots iHeartRadio app if you missed today's clip.
Speaker 7: Here, it is my advice to ladies that are for the first time, loosen your grip, just keep your head down.
Speaker 4: But if you're nervous, you can't think to do those thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, you just gotta relax.
Speaker 2: I thought you wanted a tighter grip.
Speaker 5: Not too tight though, okay, but not too loose.
Speaker 7: Right, It's just the perfect yeah, sort of a Goldilock situation.
Speaker 5: Just right.
Speaker 2: Let's go to your guests.
Speaker 20: Good morning, Selena Graham and Jess. I think the bleep dot word is lifting weights. This is Angie Richmond.
Speaker 6: All right, have a great day, Happy Friday.
Speaker 5: Bye right Friday. That was a very popular guest this morning.
Speaker 7: Lots of either weightlifting or squatting or different types of gym exercise things.
Speaker 5: But no, those are all wrong.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 6: Good morning JAV Show.
Speaker 9: This is Emily from Aubrey, Texas, and my guest for the bleep dot word is driving.
Speaker 7: Okay, she's talking about driving a car or driving a golf ball car. Keep your head down while driving on your phone the entire time. I don't know how they do it in Aubrey, Texas, but here in California, we want your eyes up and all the road down.
Speaker 2: The road.
Speaker 5: JV Show is still number one, and thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: It's me that's a little hard to hear.
Speaker 7: Tough to hear but you said putting, and I did hear the fair Field part.
Speaker 2: All right, here's today's clip, unbelieved.
Speaker 7: My advice to ladies that are putting for the first time, loosen your grip. Just keep your head down. It's great advice. You're gonna you want to pick your head up and see where your ball is going to go. No, no, no, keep your head down the entire time. And you don't need to be all tense and gripped on the shaft of the golf club. Of course, loosen up your grip a little bit. It's all in the hips. It's all in the hip. That's a line from Happy Gil. Marcelena doesn't know because never she's never seen it. That's a great movie. All right, let's get some shout outs.
Speaker 5: Let's give some shout outs. First, you says Ras in Fairfield.
Speaker 7: Nosmo, right, I heard Ras in that talkback, Ras, did you hear Erasmo? I know that's what his like. I heard ID says, but I didn't hear. I feel that is what he goes by. And in Fairfield day area, Jason all the Bacchi from Fairfield.
Speaker 5: I had the very first correct answer.
Speaker 7: This morning, so he will be getting that JV show, Chub mug O, Buddy, Jesus in Sack, what's up Jesus in Sack? He had the correct answer as well. JV showed number one in Sacramento. Obviously we would crush that market for a long time. Mary and Sam Bruno said, putt I mean so close, but we're gonna need that.
Speaker 5: I n g on there. Putt den. Putt den was the word we were looking for it.
Speaker 7: Outside of that, Sorry, folks, I want that many shout outs again, most people said golfing today, which was the obvious answer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and a great guy, but.
Speaker 2: Not the right one.
Speaker 9: It was.
Speaker 2: Thank you everyone for playing. We'll do it again Monday Morning.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four show.
Speaker 11: Shout out to DJ Magic Mike that intro tots Anxiety with the Michael Myers.
Speaker 5: That was the dopest thing.
Speaker 7: I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: That was so good. I was like, jam into it.
Speaker 14: I try to get my phone out really quick so I can record it, but I missed it.
Speaker 9: But that was like the dopest thing I've heard.
Speaker 18: Morning.
Speaker 2: Guys, have a great day.
Speaker 13: I have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: YouTube.
Speaker 5: Yeah, shout out to Magic Mike.
Speaker 7: That's Magic Matt do you think he was bummed when all the Magic Mike movies started coming out?
Speaker 2: And so his thunder his Sunday rightdown thin. Yeah. Yeah, So today's Friday the thirteenth, it's all. Today's also Jason's birthday, like Jason in the movies, his birthday is June thirteenth, So it's like double doubly bad. Like, yeah, let's go to Hi this.
Speaker 4: Mike, Magic Magic dude.
Speaker 7: Michael Myers, No, Michael Myers, Mike.
Speaker 2: Okay, hey, we had we had to ask all right, Mike, well, how's it going. How are you this morning?
Speaker 7: It's going good.
Speaker 6: We uh have Charlotte and Landing in the cars their last day of school today.
Speaker 2: Exciting stuff. Okay, Mike, Dad, you have to win these tickets. Okay, last day's school vibes. Jess, what's on the line.
Speaker 3: We have four tickets to the Exploratorium.
Speaker 2: Not let these kids.
Speaker 5: Down, seriously, no pressure, pressure, all right.
Speaker 11: So here's the deal.
Speaker 2: We're gonna ask you four trivia questions. Just got to get three correct, and we're gonna hand these tickets right on over to you.
Speaker 5: Are you ready, yes, we are ready?
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 2: Here's question number one. If a pasta is served al dente. Does that mean it is slightly overcooked or slightly undercooked?
Speaker 13: Slightly undercooked?
Speaker 7: Selena, you like your pasta all dente?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I'd rather have it a little undercook than over.
Speaker 5: But what if it's like kind of crunching and you're like, can someone cook this new one?
Speaker 2: But I hate when it's like soggy and like tooth soft.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: True, you got to throw it.
Speaker 7: At the wall, right and see if it's sticks. Yeah, that's how the Italian moms did it, all right.
Speaker 5: Question number two.
Speaker 7: The state of New York shares a border with five other states.
Speaker 5: Name two of.
Speaker 7: Them, Charlie, Charlie, you study geography.
Speaker 5: Come on.
Speaker 19: In New York.
Speaker 8: There's probably New Jersey.
Speaker 5: Oh there's one.
Speaker 7: What was the next one, Maine. I'll give you another shot at it. New Jersey, Yes, no, del I like other working it out?
Speaker 5: Hey, Yes, New York, New Hampshire.
Speaker 7: The other states right there, And there's this a whole bunch of states jumping up with can we can't care about that? Yeah, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Vermont.
Speaker 2: It's all good. It's all good. You're allowed to miss one question, so you're still good. Here's question number three. A de catalon is an Olympic competition that's made up of how many different events?
Speaker 15: Five?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Ten?
Speaker 18: Well, actually meant.
Speaker 5: That's what I think. I cut you off. That's right, all right? Question number four?
Speaker 7: If you ordered a bagel with locks, what kind of fish are you getting on it? Yeah?
Speaker 19: WHOA?
Speaker 11: Did they win?
Speaker 5: Did you just shout WHOA for them?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Are we giving him question number three? Because he meant to say five times to you hit the note too quickly.
Speaker 5: He said it was the last day of school.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I really want to tell you guys about what they have at the Exploratorium. You don't want them to experience the intelligence of adventures and AI at the Exploratorium.
Speaker 4: It's for the teligrin.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Just got more.
Speaker 17: Got some answers, right, so that Graham doesn't quit the show.
Speaker 5: I'm still employed. And you guys didn't cheat, So you work.
Speaker 3: You're going to the Exploratorium and you're gonna leap. Yeah, You'll leap into the wild new world of artificial intelligence.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be so.
Speaker 4: Much fun, you guys.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, guys, have a great weekends. Have a great last day of school? Hang on for that winning While I can't believe you said, Goes asked if he was magic mic in front of his kids? What is wrong with you?
Speaker 5: Inappropriate? Good morning you guys, Good morning Jamie's Show.
Speaker 6: Happy Friday.
Speaker 5: Hey, it was three days no radio for me. I had to work indoors.
Speaker 6: We're not allowed to play any music or radio.
Speaker 5: And I hate to say it, but I miss you guys.
Speaker 13: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I mean, who are you?
Speaker 19: Like?
Speaker 5: For reals, but I get mess you guys? What's going on? Not be Friday? Did you guys miss him?
Speaker 2: We did?
Speaker 7: Okay, you didn't mention it. You're like, oh, thank god. We haven't got any talkbacks for Buddy.
Speaker 2: Did not say that, did not say that's what I heard?
Speaker 3: You know what now that you mentioned I did hear Selena say yeah, I thought so.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 7: I got some other shout outs. Some people in my DMS gout and say, hey, Graham, we love the JV show. Can you give a shout to our daughter Charlotte from Holy Spirit School, whose last day of second grade is today?
Speaker 5: Do you think what's their mascot? Holy Spirit? Oh? Sky Daddy, go sky Daddy's.
Speaker 7: You've grown so much, and both mommy and Daddy love you so much and can't wait to have an Austin somewhe with you.
Speaker 5: Thanking us from Mama Amanda Cooke. Daddy Yeah go, Daddy's a part.
Speaker 7: Another one here, Hey Graham, can you give a shout out to our daughter Laila for her last day of second grade? Her Mom, Coco and I want to let her know how proud we are of her as she finished the year with the top reading scores in her class and got the MVP.
Speaker 5: Reader Award for the year. There's a humble brag. We love her so much.
Speaker 7: Can't wait to see her and her dance class perform at Disney California Adventure next week. Oh and throw who gives a fart in there for good measure? Part Hellowell, Thanks Graham, that's from our buddy Josh. Yeah, shout out to Leila. Another one here, Hey Graham, Sladen into your DMS for a shout out for my kids and their friends.
Speaker 1: Happy last day of school to our sons.
Speaker 7: Jordan and Jaden, and our neighbors Slash, their classmates Maddie and Miles, and to the rest of the Saint Justin's students in Santa Clara Bulldogs. I hope you all have a blast this summer and make awesome memories. That's from mom Dad. Uh that's Dad aka Uncle Joel and Auntie Donna is Dad.
Speaker 5: Also the uncle's We're not judge. He's saying Alabama, but I want more here.
Speaker 7: Nikki from Awe TM is giving a big birthday shout out to myself. I'm on level thirty something, very experienced and wiser is all you need to know. I'm very blessed and couldn't ask for me. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 5: Love the JV Show. Maybe that's the type of.
Speaker 7: But yes, Happy happy birthday Nikki from Hammer Turning thirties something.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a great point.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Aldy.
Speaker 2: For nine, the base number one hit music station.
Speaker 4: The JV Show on a Friday.
Speaker 11: I'm justin.
Speaker 18: I'm tading good more than JV Show. Happy Friday. Hey, thank you for the recommendation of Implosion on Max. That was a perfect watch. While dude scrolling on Instagram, I will spoil the ending if you didn't hear yesterday they kind of spoiled it.
Speaker 4: But I think the title gives it away. Hey, thanks again for the recommendation.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Selena did spoil that show yesterday. Saw is Sue another spoiler alert because she's about to spoil.
Speaker 2: It again talking not the one that we talked about.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's the one that I watched because I was like, wait, I've watched one, but I don't remember it being on Netflix.
Speaker 5: So there's dueling documentaries about the Titans.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know there was one on Max. I know who has one that came out recently. Netflix has just dropped this week.
Speaker 5: And you're telling me it's the same story, same.
Speaker 2: I mean about the same thing happened.
Speaker 7: Now, you spoiled two documentaries. I'm not you're telling me the submarine implodes.
Speaker 5: Great, Thanks a lot, Sorry to watch either of those.
Speaker 7: Now the Hottest.
Speaker 14: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: I have a couple things on the Diddler, okay, the Tea Pipe and hop by the way, but we have to start with this. The court heard some voicemail audio from Diddy to one of his accusers, and it is so icky to hear his voice. So Jane finished up her time on the stand yesterday. This is one of you know, his alleged victims. The jury heard a couple of voicemails from Diddy that are now out on social media. I'm gonna play this one right here, that he left some time after one of their hotel nights or freak golfs, where Diddy decided that he was gonna call her his crack Pipe, and Jane testified that he started calling her this because he was quote addicted to her. Here's the voice message.
Speaker 6: It's all good.
Speaker 21: Get your rest.
Speaker 17: You are Pipe.
Speaker 21: That's my new name for you, Pipe. What should I call you? CP? But yeah, I don't. I want you to stay in the light. You know what I'm saying. We had a very very good time together, like so much, so much, so much, so much, so much fun. Now go rest up, get in your bag, you know what I'm saying, got your contract, find a nice little spot, put your mind at ease. Yeah. I had a great time, and I really really want you to get some rest. I didn't know about you throwing up and all that. That's when I was like, hold up a second, I get some rest, baby, isn't.
Speaker 2: That so disgusting to listen to that? Yeah, everything just about it and him just breathing, like just the sound of it, just.
Speaker 5: Knowing he's got two pallets of baby oil behind.
Speaker 2: No, just discussing in that contract he's referencing. That's the love contract they came up with, where he was gonna find her a spot, a place to live, and he was gonna, you know, pay her rent, which she's we learned he is still doing.
Speaker 16: Oh.
Speaker 2: She also testified that she and Diddy flew out to Vegas on the private jet of a very famous rapper. This rapper was not named, but Jane said that he and Diddy are close friend friends and they're old friends, even they've been friends for a while, and one of the male escorts that they would hire was along for the right to Vegas and that this unnamed rapper and his significant other regularly traveled with this same escort, like basically implying that this other celebrity couple, whichever one they were, doing the same thing just like her and Diddy were.
Speaker 4: Was it jay Z?
Speaker 2: We don't know who it is, that's the thing. And then Jane went on to say that you know now they're in Vegas. They're in a hotel room and there's like seven or eight people there all watching the escort, you know, and another woman, And at some point Jane was approached by this other famous artist and he was like hitting on her, like, hey, I've always thought you were beautiful, always wanted to do this with you. And then his partner even approaches it, and so she wasn't allowed to say who this person is, and it caused them back and forth in court. Did he team actually wanted the name being made public because they felt like, hey, the more people that we can bring in and involved in this, the more the client that, and the more maybe they can say it was consensual and all these things. But then you know, on the prosecutors they didn't want any names being made public. They felt that could that maybe lead to some harassment because the more people who the more people whose names are made public, then there's the more likelihood of Jane's real identity being made public as well. And so the judge rules, we're going to keep that name private. But who do you think it is? My first thought usher Vegas residency, okay, okay or Neo.
Speaker 4: I think we also need to consider other names. Ashton Kutcher was a big friend of Diddy. But I don't know if Mila would have been.
Speaker 5: Involved, could be.
Speaker 2: I don't see Mela down with that.
Speaker 4: But maybe that's maybe she's playing us.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't think. I don't think it's Melia. You think it's Usher.
Speaker 3: I kind of did my god, yeah, you think we'll find out my business for a long time.
Speaker 2: So I can see them, you know, going way way back. You know they're going to fly away to Vegas because why they're the person apply to not sure if he's you know, locked in middle of a residency.
Speaker 5: He's already there.
Speaker 2: Oh, isn't this crazy?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Graham?
Speaker 4: What do you have?
Speaker 5: All right? Score one for the state of California.
Speaker 7: Yesterday, a judge temporarily barred the president from deploying National Guard troops in La. The President, we know, deployed thousands of Guard members as well as marines to protect federal buildings from protesters, who, if you believe the national news media, have burned the entire city to the ground when really it was just those two way mood cars. A Judge, Charles Bryer ordered the National Guard to return to the control of California to the governor who sued to restrict its activity. A Briar's order is going to take effect at noon today, the judge said, quote, the Court is troubled by the implication inherent in defendant's argument that protest against the federal government, a core civil liberty protected by the First Amendment, can justify a finding of rebellion. The President's administration obviously immediately appealed dot Judge's orders.
Speaker 5: It's going to continue to play out in the courts.
Speaker 7: Just want to remind people that tomorrow great day to peacefully get out and make your voice heard. Thousands of protesters expected to gather at No King's demonstrations across the Bay Area and across the entire country to show opposition to what we are seeing in the current political climate.
Speaker 5: We're not a political show, but you know, just leave it at that.
Speaker 7: The demonstrations are going to obviously coincide with the President's birthday and the two hundred and fiftieth Army Parade. There's a military parade that's going to celebrate the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the Army and also the President's birthday.
Speaker 5: I heard the weather's not going to be too nice for that parade.
Speaker 2: Oh dang it.
Speaker 6: A little bit of rain.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine, The JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena Groom and I'm cheety. Oh jess, she ran out so fast printed to the bathroom. She might be a while. Yeah, Oh, actually she just came back. Did you even wash your hands?
Speaker 4: I need to stop leaving the lot together.
Speaker 7: Chuse your hands first before you grab the mic. We share these things. It's communal space.
Speaker 12: I hate you guys, and Happy Friday. So I'm commenting on the ditty everybody seems to think is Kanye West and his wife Bianca, because Beyonca's birthday is also in January when they started doing the timeline of when they all went to Vegas and she was there and they were there celebrating her birthday at that same time. So just give me some tea that I've heard.
Speaker 2: I have not heard that, but I can totally see that because in Jane's testimony yesterday, she said, like this other very very famous you know rapper and his significant other. They were giving like open relationship kind of vibes maybe, and that's why they like approached her there and they were like, hey, so who else do you know that's into these kinds of activities? And James had You was like, I'm not into this first.
Speaker 5: Of all, but who else do we know? As a staunch supporter of the Diddler.
Speaker 2: Kanye and.
Speaker 3: Kanye we know likes when other people are into his Oh we know that for his wife. Oh it's kind of like Diddy. Maybe he's just sitting back in the corner like being created.
Speaker 5: Take that, Oh my lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So now I think it's Kanye, which which I mean, does Usher know some things?
Speaker 7: I think yes, But I think everybody in Diddy's somewhat circle knows something, has known something all these years.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 2: Also, I just remembered that sure after one of his Vegas shows, he went and got married to this woman. So this is now his wife. So maybe maybe that's not somebody he would bring around. Yeah, the surprising Kanye just seems more likely. Now, Yeah, I'm going, I'm going Kanye fully. Can we really quick talk about Blake Lively?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Sure.
Speaker 2: She has received some support from Julia Fox. If you don't know Julia Fox, this is the woman who Kanye dated briefly right after.
Speaker 5: It can be John.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the meals, Oh god dam And I don't know why her name has just not gone away ever since. I don't understand it. But we know we're not here to talk about my feelings towards her. I thought this was really interesting when asked. She was asked about her support for Blake Lively, and a lot of people are like, huh, she said, I was really happy to hear the news about Blake Lively and talking about you know, Justin's lawsuit being dismissed, or at least part of it, she said, because I support women all the time. I support women when they're right, I support women when they're wrong. I support women when they're likable, when they're unlikable. I support women that I have nothing in common with. I support women that I do have things in common with common with. And I'm going to support Blake. I believe women, and I do know that she's been a victim of the internet, and I've seen the way that people have just been so inhumane. The punishment for women always outweighs the crime, and we don't even know if there was a crime.
Speaker 3: That's a good point, but I also think that there's people that have been victims of Blake.
Speaker 4: That's based on what I've heard.
Speaker 2: That I'm saying I don't agree with I'm supporting women when they're right, and I'm supporting women when they're wrong. I think we should just support whoever's right. Yeah, you know, yeah, but regardless of the.
Speaker 7: Court of public opinion is swift and we don't know. We don't fully know, right, we don't have all the facts yet.
Speaker 2: I guess we don't know, but I'm not gonna. I don't know. It's hard for me to give Blake my one hundred percent support right now.
Speaker 5: Well, same she seems me, That's what I'm saying, And like.
Speaker 2: I can't support someone who's just not a good person allegedly and and did awful things happen to her. Then I mean, I'm always gonna, you know, side with with with a victim, but right now, given that we don't know, it's just hard for me to to jump on the Blake bandwagon because she's just so everything we've heard is just so unlikable, right, Yeah, How do you guys.
Speaker 4: Feel the same? I mean, initially I want to naturally side with her, and I.
Speaker 2: Didning and then you hear about all these other awful.
Speaker 5: Yeah, was like, nah, I got through receipts. Check this out.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. A lot of people are like, whoa do all women feel like this? Like support women no matter what, even when they're wrong. I don't think that's real. Graham, I know you want to talk about lab boo boos, just his favorite topic.
Speaker 7: I do because I saw an interesting article yesterday about a bank in China. Now, look, they're probably not going to be able to continue to do this, but they were running a promotion where they would give you a free laboo boo. Dolf, you don't know what a laboobo is. It's like a stupid looking key chain on a stuffed animal with like that was the best description, monster. I just offended a lot of people. Sorry, It's like the coolest stuffed animal keychain I've ever seen, and you hang it on your backpack or gym bag or just your regular keychain or whatever, and put it on my fanny pack hideously obnoxious. Anyways, they were offering new customers who deposit at least seven thousand dollars into an account and open up account there at their bank and keep that money in there for at least three months. Boom, you got yourself a la boo boo. Now look some different secret one financial regulatory commissions were like you can't do that, and this is there's some rules against this in banking and stuff like that. So this promotion probably getting acts. But I did want to ask you ladies, would you, guys open an account at a bank if the one promotion is they're going to give you a free laboo boo?
Speaker 3: Obviously, yes, yes, opening a bank account is easier than getting a labubo.
Speaker 7: Now, well you have to have seven Also, you have to have seven thousand dollars to keep it in there for three months, so it must be nice just got.
Speaker 5: Seven don that you could just throw into account. Wow, would you open a bank account to get a free la boo boo?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 10: I don't really care about those things, right, Bank accounts are laboo boos?
Speaker 2: Oh big?
Speaker 5: I mean she did you have seven thousand dollars to throw in a new account?
Speaker 6: Not just does?
Speaker 5: She just said she did.
Speaker 2: I was going to say that was a great way to, I think, appeal to the younger generation who maybe you know, aren't into bank accounts, because why when you have cash up and Venmo and every and everything else because.
Speaker 4: People will do a lot for thea boo boo's nowadays.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. But you have to keep that much money. Who has that? Not just anyone who wants a la.
Speaker 5: Boo boo must be nice.
Speaker 7: So Selena, this is a no for you. You don't want to know, you don't want to boo boo. No, the name bugs me too.
Speaker 4: I love the name.
Speaker 2: Sounds French.
Speaker 4: How do guys heard the little theme song to it?
Speaker 6: I hate it?
Speaker 5: I hate it even more?
Speaker 2: Wait, can you perform it for us?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 2: We have to go grab it.
Speaker 4: You have to grab it.
Speaker 5: No show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, first it goes lah boo boola boola boo, la boo boolah boo.
Speaker 2: Boo boo.
Speaker 7: Everything about it. But we'll listen to the real version. Next to Jesse here.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh, we have a shout out ground.
Speaker 5: Yes, moms and my DM's moms and my dms.
Speaker 7: Go says good morning, Happy Friday to all momsling once more, can you please give my son Jose and my niece zoeah shout out today. It's the last day of freshman year in high school at Leadership HI in Richmond. I love both you so much, and also shout out to my niece Emily graduating tomorrow from high school.
Speaker 5: So proud of her, and and you are such an amazing young lady. PS.
Speaker 7: My son Jose and daughter Valentina and I will still listen every day because school might be out, but Mama still has to commute to work and they have to go to Grandma's.
Speaker 5: That's from mom all a.
Speaker 7: So we appreciate you guys, and have a great last day of school, but we do expect you to continue listening each and every day, otherwise we might not be here when you come back.
Speaker 2: You're a fart fired. Thank you for that. I have a great last year. Great you know what I mean? You know what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: A JAV show is still commercial free here on Baldy for night. I'm Selena, I'm.
Speaker 13: Gama TD boo boo blah boo, lah boo boo.
Speaker 5: Lah boo boo boo.
Speaker 2: That was Jess's version of the I didn't even know there was a song, so we went and looked up the actual song. Are you guys ready for this?
Speaker 5: I don't know, Oh my god, I hate it. I hate everything about that. There's more, it goes on forever.
Speaker 4: It's growing on you gram.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 20: That is the.
Speaker 5: Worst thing ever.
Speaker 4: It's the little things in life.
Speaker 2: Stoma's better than baby. Thank you don't.
Speaker 7: This marks the great name of Baby Shark, the most watched video of all time on YouTube.
Speaker 5: With that lea boo boo garbage.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: Again, morning guys, it's Angie Happy Friday.
Speaker 16: I hated La boo boos, but somebody at work was able to get me one for my daughter and I surprised her yesterday and oh my god, she was so excited.
Speaker 6: So Jess, I'm on the train. On the train. Also, Carol, number one listener in Utah, have a good day bye.
Speaker 7: Brought a lot of shots fired at our other Utah listener, Amira this morning.
Speaker 5: She has yet to respond, So I guess Carols and the number one lead currently.
Speaker 4: Well, we are at the JV show.
Speaker 5: I'm Selina Graham.
Speaker 2: I'm done Happy Friday. Let's go to the phone and to hi, who is this, Vicki or Nikki Nicky? Good morning?
Speaker 4: You are collared T twenty. That means I literally thought you got.
Speaker 3: No, So this means you already won these four tickets to the Benson Boone Whistening Party happening next.
Speaker 4: Tuesday at David Wester's and Daily City.
Speaker 11: It's gonna be so.
Speaker 3: Much fun, and you'll get a first listen at Benson Boone's new album before it even drops.
Speaker 2: Nice. All right, and you also are gonna be getting this JV show Chug Mug because you're also gonna be playing our chug Wheel game. Here's how it works. We sent Jess out to the streets. She stopped and talked to a random person. Asked that person a question. So we're gonna go through each question, stop down one by one, and Nikki, if you can guess what that person on the street said correctly, you get a point. If you reach four points, you win the game. And then we're gonna have to draw name. That person's spinning the chug wheel and gonna be doing some chugging, Graham.
Speaker 5: What's on the chug wheel all right?
Speaker 7: On this morning is a chug wheel. We've got peanuts, soft gravy, and that's just the package. The turkey gravy. It's a powdered don't worry I'll mix it up. We have something called beans sprout water oh jow sauce, so that's pretty similar to gravy sour kraut juice, which will not be good. We have the soup du jour, which this morning is that's a soup of the day, by the way, this morning hearty chicken noodle. And then we have a dealer's choice space on the wheel. You land on that you get to pick whatever thing you'd like to chug the most.
Speaker 11: That sounds all great?
Speaker 2: All right, Nikki, are you ready? All right, so let's find out who just talked.
Speaker 6: To I'm Sarah.
Speaker 11: I'm from Virginia.
Speaker 2: Youw party is Virginia? Sarah from the virgin News. Yeah, so she said something like that.
Speaker 5: Here's the part, all right, good point.
Speaker 3: Question number one, cool or not getting dad socks and underwear for Father's Day?
Speaker 2: All right, Nikki, what do you think she said?
Speaker 5: Cool or not?
Speaker 8: Not?
Speaker 6: Pretty cool?
Speaker 2: She said it is pretty cool.
Speaker 5: So what just I'm hearing her a bunch of different things, all right?
Speaker 2: NICKI said she was gonna say not cool, okay, and then Sarah on the street said cool. No point for you, Nikki, This is great for us, by all right.
Speaker 4: The questions what type of genes do you prefer? More skinny or more baggy?
Speaker 7: Nikki, what do you think? Sarah said, baggy your jeans or skinnier jeans?
Speaker 5: Skinny baggy.
Speaker 7: People in Virginia like their baggy jeans. That's too incorrect thus far.
Speaker 3: All right, next question, how many times a week do you use a Q tip to clean the inside of your ears?
Speaker 2: Zero?
Speaker 4: One to two or three or more?
Speaker 6: What do you think?
Speaker 2: She said, Nikki, one to two, definitely, three or more or more?
Speaker 7: Three in practic's looking good for us, But I don't want to change it around the room really quick. Q tip frequency inside of your ear on a weekly basis.
Speaker 2: Selena every day at least so sometimes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just I'm in the three or more category. But I know I shouldn't.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, don't. You don't want to pierce your ear drum. Don't put it too far in.
Speaker 2: There, she said, you don't ever go in your ears with my nails.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna need to get a close camera shot of the inside of Cheaty's ears. I have a feeling it's frightening you guys. I'm like, I'm like two to three times a week. It's that it doesn't need to be every day there's nothing in there.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: I know most of the time it's it's just water after the shower, but I have to go in there. Nikki, are you a Q tipper or a nail digger?
Speaker 9: I am atipper, but I'm definitely one to chew.
Speaker 7: Okay, that's what I feel like it's about. That's swelling about cheaty gross.
Speaker 2: Oh no, Graham, can you give us a recap on the point right now?
Speaker 7: Unfortunately Nikki has three incorrect and let's go to the next question.
Speaker 4: Does driving in a roundabout sometimes confuse you?
Speaker 20: What do you?
Speaker 5: What do you think? What do you I had a roundabout rant earlier this week. Do you think.
Speaker 14: I would say yes?
Speaker 18: I mean, I don't know an American.
Speaker 12: Who doesn't roundabout.
Speaker 11: Okay, here's her answer, absolutely not, she said.
Speaker 7: She's saying absolutely not. I don't get confused in the roundabouts. So there's two Americans, me and Sarah on the street.
Speaker 5: We done. All right? You have four incorrect.
Speaker 7: I'm not gonna sugarcoat this, but you need to get you need to sweep the next four answers in order to get somebody here on the JV Show, chugging.
Speaker 2: All right, here's the next question.
Speaker 4: Have you been to the doctor within the last year?
Speaker 2: What do you think she said?
Speaker 7: No, yes, okay, five incorrect answers in a row to start the game. Something we've never seen here on the JV Show. But Nikki, we do applaud you because that we don't need to see.
Speaker 5: Nobody here has to chug. I've never seen the ladies in this studio more excited ever.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Nikki nig thank you complaining.
Speaker 2: I wish we could have you on every Friday. Yea, but you still win. Yeah, We're gonna get you this chug mug. You got your tickets for a Benson Boonett listening party, dating Buster's Daily City. You have a lot of fun things come in your way. Have a great weekend and any fun plans by.
Speaker 10: The way, for this weekend, just Bloom's also, Oh, shout out.
Speaker 7: To us, Shout out to Bloomingdale's palto go.
Speaker 5: Say hi to Nikki.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna come get some perfume samples from you.
Speaker 22: Perfect.
Speaker 2: All right, Nikki, We'll have a great weekend. Hang on for that winning. Oh my god, best.
Speaker 10: Day ever, best Friday, great sense of release.
Speaker 5: Let's crack some celebratory energy drinks.
Speaker 3: Right, I think Selina should still chug me too?
Speaker 2: Why because you over slapped this oh live minutes right all right? The next on the JB oh no no before next on the JV Show, don't forget. We are getting closer to picking our winner for Giants tickets. So if you want this four packet ticket to take out the Giants as they take on the Red Sox on the twenty, first, leave us those last minute talkbacks right now. Let us know who you would want to take with you to the game. Okay, we're gonna be picking a winner. I'm playing that winning talk back closer to to like eight forty five, So get those talkbacks in.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 5: Hey guys, Happy Friday.
Speaker 23: My name is Stevenson, and I'm here listening all the way down to Austin, Texas.
Speaker 5: I just want to say I really missed the Bay.
Speaker 23: I've been living here in Austin for about five years now and listening to you guys make me feel home.
Speaker 5: So keep up with the good work and I'll see you when I'm back into Bay. Yes, Oh very cool.
Speaker 7: Look, I've never checked before, and I just did JV show number one.
Speaker 5: In Austin, which is huge.
Speaker 6: I love aus.
Speaker 5: Austin's a cool city. Have you guys ever been.
Speaker 2: I've never been to Austin.
Speaker 4: I've only been there once.
Speaker 7: Austin is like very unique, very different than other cities in Texas that I've been to, and it's cool. It's got a cool vibe, very hot during the summer.
Speaker 5: Hot, yeah, hot and humid. So hopefully hopefully you have pool and an ac.
Speaker 2: Out there, and a lot of those really loud bugs, a lot of bugs.
Speaker 4: Those cicadas.
Speaker 11: No, oh, am I thinking of the wrong thing.
Speaker 5: Maybe be okay, I don't know.
Speaker 22: Good morning, JV Show, Happy Friday. I just wanted to say an early happy Father's to all the fathers out there, and especially to my husband Marcus. We will be celebrating his Father's Day gift next weekend Adam Metallica concert. So there's gift idea. Ladies, Happy Friday, guys, have a good one Friday.
Speaker 7: How about that, ladies, take your man to a Metallica concert for Father's Day. Jess, No, you're not getting Father's Day vibes from that time?
Speaker 2: Were you? Would you like that?
Speaker 5: At the gifts that would be fun. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 7: Metallica, They're iconic. Let me just say this about that talkback. We've made it through the entire morning, and that is the first mention of Father's Day. And that shows you you old lady's dedication to Father's Day, all Mother's Day, even days before leading up to Mother's Day. Shout out to all the barrier moms out there.
Speaker 5: We love you guys. And they're talkbacks coming in Mother's Day, Mother's Day.
Speaker 7: This, Graham, what are you getting as a gift for Mother's Day? Your wife for Mother's Day? All this stuff, And that's the first mention on this Friday show of Father's Day.
Speaker 5: Thanks a lot, ladies.
Speaker 11: Where's your Father's Day?
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good point. Should have brought it to this, you know, I brought a Mother's Day rap and that's my.
Speaker 5: Gosh, that's a good idea. So much to remind me about that next year. I was busy next year.
Speaker 6: Hi, morning, Daby Show.
Speaker 2: This is Betty from sanse California.
Speaker 6: I want to wish my daughter. Yeah, it's a happy thirteen birthday.
Speaker 4: Yayo.
Speaker 6: Welcome to your teenager princess.
Speaker 2: I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 6: Good luck a Graham. Can you please sing her Happy birthday in Spanish? She loves it. Bye, you guys have great weekend.
Speaker 7: Please coople on yours auty felease coop pleon your houghty fellas.
Speaker 5: Cloop coop please.
Speaker 7: Wealita coop please coop coop.
Speaker 5: Enough please, That's what I said.
Speaker 2: So let's talk to all the short kings. By the way, do you guys do you guys? You guys have heard of short man syndrome. You guys think there's some truth to that little bit that they're just angrier than your average because they're they're they're trying to prove themselves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's a drama response, so we can't we can't like it.
Speaker 4: Definitely is a lot of them a little too hard.
Speaker 2: A lot of them. If you ask, people will say that, you know, are short kings. They come off a little arrogant at times because they're overcompensating, you know, for their height. And according to the American Psychological Association, and arrogant attitude isn't all these guys are showing. Oh. Researchers found that it's more likely for short men to show signs of jealousy and competitiveness. Then you know a guy who's who's a bit taller.
Speaker 11: I mean I kind of agree with that.
Speaker 5: Wow, so much shame kings celebrating them.
Speaker 2: It's not even shade. We sure we celebrate them. No, it's not summer is it yet? It's still a short thank you. We are celebrating them.
Speaker 5: It doesn't sound like it just called it trauma being sure.
Speaker 3: No, I'm acknowledging that there are some things that they've dealt with because people bully.
Speaker 5: Them as if being five to six is something traumatic and just is out here.
Speaker 2: Saying m I would say it is for a man, it's out.
Speaker 1: Of your control.
Speaker 7: It's one of those things that is completely out of your control. And women, shame on you for shaming the short kings. I stand with our short kings. I mean I stand with them.
Speaker 5: A lot taller than.
Speaker 7: Three quarters, but like I still stand with them, and we're going to have a short king march today down to City Hall.
Speaker 2: Another study, I'll get the course because my stripes are so much longer.
Speaker 4: But the shade, I'm kidding.
Speaker 2: Another study said that shorter, shorter guys are short kings. They try to appear more powerful than they are, so they tend to have, you know, more psychopathic.
Speaker 4: Trade according to researchers.
Speaker 2: No, and that's because they they're trying to mes see here, like they may lack empathy or antisocial behaviors because they walk around demanding respect and imposing costs on others to impress romantic partners.
Speaker 4: That's pushing it.
Speaker 3: But also, you know what, it's not even it's not just short kings, it's all guys.
Speaker 11: You're right, you're right.
Speaker 2: Where's that study that all men have these tendencies jealousy, competitiveness?
Speaker 4: Why is it just psychopathic every behavior?
Speaker 5: It's not every guy, it is most majority, most guys.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 4: All right, we gotta get to stand with you short kings.
Speaker 5: No you don't, Yeah, we do, because.
Speaker 2: Wow, wow, howl is your man?
Speaker 4: Just five nine almost five.
Speaker 1: Ten The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine?
Speaker 2: Are we ready to give somebody these tickets for the Giant?
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 2: You guys left your talkbacks all week. Someone gonna be winning this four pack tickets. Check out the Giants take on the Red Sox on the twenty first. Here is the winning talkback.
Speaker 13: Good Morning Jamie's Show. This is Lauren from San Jose for the Giants tickets. I'd love to take my mom and two siblings to the game. We've never been to a Giants game together, and I think it would be such a good bonding moment for us, especially because we've been here all our lives. But yeah, I love listening to you guys every morning. You guys make my morning so much better. And I hope we win the tickets. Thanks guys, welcome.
Speaker 4: Yes, Laura, congrats, Laurene.
Speaker 3: You just got four tickets to the San Francisco Giants game against the Boston Red Sox Saturday, June twenty first.
Speaker 4: And you guys, the first fifteen thousand guests are getting a Camo hat.
Speaker 15: Nice.
Speaker 3: This is a very special night because they're also going to have a City Connect concert with Nate Smith following the game.
Speaker 4: Crazy love it, honest.
Speaker 14: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the base.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the judge who was overseeing all things Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni, he might have ties to Blake Lively.
Speaker 6: Oh listen to this.
Speaker 2: Do you guys know how he recently dismissed Justin Baldoni's defamation claims against Blake. Right, huge win for Blake. A lot of people would say, well, a lot of people on the internets were like, this seems a little strange, Like what's really going on? So they did some sleuthin, they did some digging, and they find out that they found out that the judge's brother is a guy named Doug Lehman, who is a Hollywood director. He's never worked on a film with Blake Lively, but he's done some pretty big movies Mister and Missus Smith, The Born Identity, They Tomorrow, and so many others. And he also did a campaign ad for Obama back in two thousand and eight, and guess who was featured in that.
Speaker 4: Ad, Blake Why.
Speaker 5: Oh hell nine done done Dune.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if this means anything, but people on the Internet they're going to keep on digging to see what else they can find.
Speaker 5: Wow, dig on Internet, let me know what you find.
Speaker 2: So Miley Cyrus, she is I don't know why she's making all these headlines as of this week, but she was on Monica Lewinsky's podcast, Did you guys know? Monica Lewinsky has a podcast.
Speaker 7: I feel like I did know that. Well we should know that, because everyone has a podcast.
Speaker 2: So Miley was on there this week and she revealed how and why she was fired from the Hotel Transylvania movies. You know, Heelena Gomewez. She does the voice of the main character. I guess that was supposed to be Miley Cyrus and she was eighteen years old. She signed on to do this, but then you know, she was dating Liam Hemsworth at the time. She got him a junk shaped cake for his birthday. Those pictures get out, and then she got fired from her gig from I replaced her with Selena Gomez because here she was this eighteen year old Disney star and she made an adult joke and she lost the job. Yikes, isn't that crazy? And then and then Selena Gomean is much better pick right Graham.
Speaker 5: I mean, she brought a lot more energy in the life to the character, let's put it that way. She was so excited.
Speaker 2: I never knew that Miley was even supposed to have that role. I didn't either.
Speaker 4: I really like those movies, Yeah, me too, And honestly, Selena does do a good job.
Speaker 2: I think she does too. I can't even imagine Miley now having that role, but really interesting why she got fired from that? All right, Grammy, what do you have?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 7: So we talked about this earlier. Court ruled yesterday that the President cannot deploy the National Guard in LA. That power belongs with the state and with the governor. This is obviously in response to all the protests that we've been seeing. Well, the protest has been going on nationwide, but the political theater and battleground is in LA right now. While the President appealed that ruling in the appeals court, they've now ruled, at least temporarily that the President does have the power to do so. Although those National Guard troops, despite what the national media would lead you to believe, they're not doing anything. They're sitting around. There's nothing for them to be protecting right now because there's the aside from those two waymot cars that got torched. Everything's fine, don't We don't need thousands of troops there. The ninth US Circuit Court of Appeals, excuse me. Their decision does not mean that the court will ultimately agree with the President in this matter, but it does at least leave the National Guard power in his hands. For the time being, There's going to be a court date at a later date. This is going to play out in the courts for a little while. Again, this is all political theater to distract you from other stuffs.
Speaker 2: Yes, definitely that's going on.
Speaker 7: But again, big reminder, big reminder. Tomorrow, there will be no King's protests across the country. It is a good time to get out and peacefully demonstrate whatever side you're on, Peacefully demonstrate and make your voice heard. But that is within your right. It's one of your sacred rights as a US citizen. So get out there absolutely and be heard.
Speaker 2: All right, Thank you, Graham. Next on the JV Show, we love Fridays because our buddy cheaties and studio with us.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 2: Gee, Hi, We're gonna go back to Cheati's. Oh Lizzie's tweets this morning. People call her Elizabeth Lizzie for short Lizzie's tweets. It is next year.
Speaker 1: On the JV Show, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks for hanging out with us. I'm Selena, I'm just I'm I think you mean Elizabeth. Oh yeah, I don't know who it is. We found out this morning. A lot of people to just call her Elizabeth because Cheety's first name. It's it's a little hard to say.
Speaker 7: For most and most people pronounce your full because Cheati's short for and a lot of people say it ads de demo, which is a skin condition most suitably flaring by Sky.
Speaker 4: Rizzy maybe sky Lizzie. Yes, literally hate you guys.
Speaker 2: It is also part of your name, So we're just going with that now, Lizzy for short time. Lizzy's twel mark has a dramatic reading.
Speaker 7: Just park next to a car that had a couple making out and I was staring.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's so creepy. Wow, You're just like, wore, Why were you staring? I was doing.
Speaker 11: I just looked, and then they were just making out. I was like, oh, okay, blaze, no, do you.
Speaker 5: Start playing the downstairs DJA.
Speaker 4: You No, are you recording?
Speaker 20: No?
Speaker 11: I'm not that type of person.
Speaker 10: I just you just swore shared for a little bit, and then minded my own business and walked in the store, all.
Speaker 5: Right around the room, around the room quickly.
Speaker 7: Selena, when's the last time you had a car a serious car makeout session, like windows steaming up?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 2: I don't know, ten years, I don't know. I don't think name my man. Have ever had a car makeout?
Speaker 4: Are you serious?
Speaker 7: Sad Jess, when's the last time you're your man rub your fiance? I should say, have had a steamy car makeout session?
Speaker 4: Probably like two months ago.
Speaker 5: Really, you guys are just the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because if you're just in the car, that's just that you just happened to hear.
Speaker 2: It's more for like for couples that don't live together, because somebody else are you going to go? You just have the car. It's like me and make out of anything.
Speaker 7: Hello, we have a whole like home, right, just like we can't go back and smash the bunk beds at my mom's house. Genie, when's the last time you had a steamy car makeout session?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 11: It's so embarrassing.
Speaker 5: It was in the parking lot of the Dutch Bros.
Speaker 11: Five years ago?
Speaker 5: Five years and who.
Speaker 20: Was it with?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 11: I don't remember a stop?
Speaker 5: Yes you do?
Speaker 11: I really don't.
Speaker 6: Are you drunk?
Speaker 7: I think so?
Speaker 11: I probably was drunk? Honestly, Well, Graham, what about you?
Speaker 5: I'm wes Selena. It has been four never happened?
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, you guys had some stuffs in.
Speaker 5: A long time.
Speaker 4: It's kind.
Speaker 5: It is, but like unnecessary.
Speaker 2: Sometimes call it like the car and you look back and there's just like three car seats and my.
Speaker 5: Kids are like, what are you guys doing up there?
Speaker 11: And then somebody might be staring at you.
Speaker 7: Yeahs outside your window. Cupied her hands on the glass, like what's happened? What's happening in there? I'm sure this guy messages me using chat GBT because the I'm gonna explain this part. It's called an M dash, but it's like the law. It's like a double hyphen. Okay, all right, it's called the M dash.
Speaker 5: Always gives it away. He's explained.
Speaker 11: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 10: So I was on was on Tinder and this guy messaged me and I was like, oh cool. So I read the message and it had like an M dash and I was just like, come on, I know you copied that from chat GBT and then put it here. It's just like no effort.
Speaker 11: Come on now, did it sound chat GPT?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 11: I feel like nobody uses.
Speaker 5: That dash at all.
Speaker 7: Like I can't even find it. I'm looking at my keyboard right now. I don't know where it is.
Speaker 11: Where is it I don't I don't know. I don't know how to use it.
Speaker 5: I can see a hyphen, and I can see an underscore.
Speaker 11: Where's my like the hyphen twice and then it creates the dash it.
Speaker 2: I don't know. But nobody like types that, like when you're texting. No one like does that on you do.
Speaker 4: It twice and it pops up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but not in my Microsoft word right now.
Speaker 4: Well, nobody's on Tinder on their computer.
Speaker 5: Some people are on Tinder on their computers.
Speaker 2: I don't think it works on computers.
Speaker 5: Yeah. How do you swipe? You drag your mouse across the screen.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's go back to Cheaty on Tinder any because we used to do a segment on the show about Cheat's dating chronicles. Has there been any loins set of Blaze on Tinder lately, any matches, any anything exciting?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Not yet, nothing exciting yet, looking through a lot.
Speaker 5: Of just siping, swiping, Yeah, swiping.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 4: And on Tinder, you wait till they message you.
Speaker 2: Well, on every app, I usually wait till we got to get Cheaty's in action. So dry over there, Oh my god, sorry, Okay, it's only been a couple of months.
Speaker 5: Y'all, I'm gonna drop out. You just we need to talk about this.
Speaker 7: If you don't know, Cheaty just started a graduate program at USC, the prestigious USC. She started a graduate program, and you're already dropping out.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm thinking about it. I think I'm gonna continue on this semester, and then I think about it.
Speaker 5: But what was it all for?
Speaker 2: I don't know. You already went through all this trouble.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got accepted.
Speaker 4: It's okay.
Speaker 10: First of all, usc is they're getting currently sued for this program, so I didn't why get a settlement?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, that's what.
Speaker 11: I'm trying to do. So so I'm sticking out to this semester.
Speaker 2: Wait, what's the lawsuit that the program?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 10: Like false advertising, just get people's money, and they're accepting like everyone.
Speaker 5: Oh and that's how you got in?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 5: Wow Yeah, shots fired over here.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, hey, I went to heel the same thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so that's what's going on.
Speaker 10: And honestly, it's just it's a lot of work, and I had the realization that maybe I.
Speaker 11: Don't want to do that when you know, but don't give up so easily.
Speaker 5: I mean, it is a lot.
Speaker 7: It is a lot of work, and you are very busy because you're balancing your responsibilities here and just life in general, because your family makes you do everything.
Speaker 5: You cook and clean and maintain the entire house.
Speaker 7: And you're trying to do this program with a full class schedule, right, You're not doing a part time class, You're doing a full time load and.
Speaker 5: It is a lot.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Is it just you're feeling just a little bit overwhelmed or you legitimately thinking, Eh, it's.
Speaker 5: Probably not for me.
Speaker 11: I really think maybe it's not for me because I had like a deep talk with my older cousin.
Speaker 2: Now she's in.
Speaker 11: Conversations with myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead, deep talk with your cousin.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 10: And then she was just like, why are you doing this program? And I was like, it's a backup plan. And then she was like, do you like if it's not something why you want to do? Why do you have a backup plan? Like why are you doing that? And I was like, oh, you're right, So I think I'm going to continue on with what my first plan is?
Speaker 2: What's your first plan? Band radio?
Speaker 4: Even though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like it, but it'd be nice to have a backup, but.
Speaker 10: Like, I don't know if I want to do like two years. I already have a degree in something else, so maybe I'll just stick with that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that backup Planet's nice that Selena walks around her house and she points to that Healed certificate on.
Speaker 2: The wall and she's like, just in, I can still go back and be a medical assistant.
Speaker 5: Did you did you get a certificate from Heal?
Speaker 2: I dropped out.
Speaker 5: Okay, no one's got a backup plan.
Speaker 4: Hey I have a degree.
Speaker 5: Okay, what's your backup plan?
Speaker 4: Oh I don't have a backup plan. Just a degree, got it?
Speaker 2: What's the degree in kinesiology? That's something that is kinesiologist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is a thing exactly, that is a thing. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Jess, what are you doing here? What do you mean your usual bathroom times?
Speaker 7: I'm caught on to when you guys, I'm almost worried about you in her schedule because she was running pretty regular and then now it's like a whackation.
Speaker 4: I know, no changes here.
Speaker 2: It's Walady four nine, the Bays number one hit music station. We are the JV Show. I'm Selena Graham.
Speaker 3: I'm ja.
Speaker 23: This is a Vinny Cardinali from Granberry, Texas. Just wanted to give a special shout out to a little lady out there, Stacy Cardinali. She is a og from the dog House days. Graham, what a so happy birthday, Ma, I love you very much. Oh and Ma, where's the meat loaf?
Speaker 5: Where's the meat loaf?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 7: Happy meat happy? Oh my god, you've never seen wedding crashers? Have you seen wedding crashers?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 7: I think so, Oh my god, He's like conic, have you seen wedding crash? Yeah, Vince Fond Yeah, well Farrel, that moves amazing. Okay, First of all, happy birthday Stacey.
Speaker 5: And that Vinnie there.
Speaker 7: I checked because he said they're from Granbury, Texas. I have to look that up where that was and JV show number one in.
Speaker 5: Granberry, Texas.
Speaker 7: Also, I do you know Vinnie is married to my wife's cousin and I met his mom, Stacy at their wedding.
Speaker 2: Wait, yeah, you guys like second cousins ones that.
Speaker 5: Make you third cousins once removed.
Speaker 2: So I never understood what that means.
Speaker 5: I don't. I mean, I just made that up.
Speaker 7: I don't know if that's the thing, but illegally and and well they're in Texas so you can marry your second cousin there. So it's totally fine. Like if you and I and Vinnie and I were to run off together, were totally fine. It's totally cool.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, but happy birthday, Stacey. Appreciate you.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine