Speaker 1: A Boundless Authenticity podcast. Thanks for tuning in to another episode of Boundless Authenticity. We have a return guest today, Marguerite Rigalioso, and she is the founder of the Seven Sisters Mystery School, a world renowned teacher of sacred knowledge and the foremost authority on the history of virgin birth. A trusted mentor to people on healing and spiritual paths, she draws on her decades long research and experiences with Mother Mary and Mary Magdalene to help uncover their hidden, timeless teachings and apply them to our present day needs. Marguerite is also the award winning author of several books, including The Secret Life of Mother Mary, Divine Feminine Power for Personal Healing and Planetary Awakening, and The Mystery Tradition of Miraculous Conception Mary and the Lineage of Virgin Births. She lives in western Massachusetts. You can find her at Seven Sisters Mystery School dot com, and more links will be provided in the show notes. So, Marguerite, how's it been going with you since we last spoke.
Speaker 2: Well, it's been going the way it's been going for everyone else, which is crazy at times, exciting at times, really difficult at times. It's just been a time of constant evolution and change and feeling the intensity of what's going on at every level, you know, personal, physical, relational, all that. So I'm in there. I could have just said it's been going great, but you know, I'd be lying. But in some senses it has been going really well. So you know that's true, but there's more of the story.
Speaker 1: I find it's more comforting when the guests is being authentic and they're like, Okay, yeah, my life was leffed up to ignorm Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's just so much happening for people. It's like we can feel that intensity, like a vibration that is increasing and increasing.
Speaker 1: It. Yeah, I am very curious about what goes on at the Seven Sisters Mystery School, and I'm very curious about the Mother Mary and Mary Magdalene connection. So today I would like to jump straight into that. Obviously, I could ask you to describe your spiritual journey from your basic roots and your upbringing to your initiation, but maybe we could skip that right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you know what, people can find some of that in my most recent book, The Secret Life of Mother Mary, because I weave that in as it's relevant to what I'm doing and talking about with Mother Mary, and people find it interesting and compelling. You know, it's always great to hear other people's experiences and stories of you know, tragedy, spiritual awakening and so forth. But yeah, let's just jump right into other stuff.
Speaker 1: Fantastic. So having said that, we have to at least touch on what initially drew you to study the virgin birth and traditions in the first place. Sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I was at studying priestesses of ancient Greece in grad school in in my doctoral program at the California Institute of Integral Studies, and I wanted my dissertation to be a complete catalog of every single thing ever mentioned and said about priestesses in ancient Greece. And as I was doing that at the time, I had also read Drunvelow Melchisedek's book The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life, where his guide, yeah, right, fascinating, where his guide Toth told him that virgin birth was a real thing and that Mother Mary was involved, and you know, there was a lot more to it, and I had had like a specific download myself. One day while reading a book about the Mother daughter got Demeter and Persephone in Greece, and it was a book by a Sicilian author, Anna Maria Corradini, and she said, you know, this daughter, this conception of the daughter by the mother was really a kind of a parthenogenesis. And it was just like a lightning bolt where I just realized, oh my gosh, parthenogenesis, meaning virgin birth without male sperm, was a real thing, and this was being exemplified by the goddesses, but it was also something that priestesses could do. So then when I started looking at all the mentions of priestess as in ancient Greece, with that theory in my mind, I found tremendous amounts of material to support it, and that's what got me on the path. I ended up writing the dissertation. It became my first two books, The Cult of Divine Birth in Ancient Greece and then Virgin Mother Goddesses of Antiquity. And then, of course, as I realized that virgin birth was real but I was seeing it in other cultural contexts, I went right to Mother Mary and understood what was going on with her because of all the codes I had discovered in the ancient Greek material. So when I was looking at some of her manuscripts and so forth, I was able to decipher it and make sense of it at long last. So it went from being an artifact of faith that pretty much you know, who what thinking person could actually believe it, into understanding the explanation what it really was, how it was possible, and what it means for women today. And that was my third book, The Mystery Tradition of Miraculous Conception, which you mentioned earlier.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you mentioned that word barthenogenesis, and I know that there is some connection between Mary and the Magdalene there. There's some kind of dynamic that's happening. Can you describe that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, they were both masters of the womb mysteries. So Mother Mary was particularly a master of self conception. And Mary Magdalene knew those codes. I have been recently told by her she knew those codes and her focus was more on tontric conception with Jesus. So what does it mean to be a womb master? Well, it means that they were well versed and practiced in the ancient mantras that were used to clear and amplify the power of the womb. They were well versed in ancient diagrams known as yontras that you know, these are dynamic worldwide traditions, but they had a strong influence in India. But these women were connected with that, and they had a strong understanding of the philosophical concepts involved and other yogic practices, and they had a strong connection of all of this with the star realms, the star allies. So it's a whole complex area of study and understanding. But the short story is they knew what was going on with the womb, They knew how to use the light matter interface. They knew how to work with interdimensional beings in order to bring in higher level holy avatars. If you will to the planet like Jesus, and then like the child or children of Magdalen and Jesus, so as to elevate the planet. You are always using divine birth as a means of bringing in an above average, well above average, I mean like really a divine master being to walk among the people, teach them, remind them who they are. And these beings have come at critical times when humanity needs a boost and an uplift, and this has happened in numerous cultures around the world.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, having said that, is it safe to assume that in the upcoming Mary and Magdalene Priestess trainings, you're covering this material how to do these things as well.
Speaker 2: Right, So, what I'm covering there related to this is basically the information as it is explained in the ancient texts about this process, and there are some additional womb activations that will be happening in the training. And then separately though, there's a whole other course that I have on the Holy Womb Chakra teachings, which takes people through the actual processes of learning and using the mantras and the yontras for their own purposes of clearing and healing heartbreak and becoming soulmate ready learning how to conceive a divine child according to that tradition, which is really more of a tentric union between men and women and so forth. So I help women to fill in a lot of the gaps of the knowledge, and women then can take it the rest of the way. There are still codes that are coming in. There are still there are people who are hearing about this now or who are in mid stream with it, who are going to be bringing through more of these understandings, more of these tools, more of these techniques. Right, So this is a big leap forward for womankind, and yet it is a part of the path that is continuing to unfold. So the training, yes, is very exciting, and there are many other aspects that we focus on to help women awaken their understandings and their abilities, their priest disabilities.
Speaker 1: Okay, it seems like it is quite timely, you know, given the reclamation of the sacred feminine and whatnot that's happening. So my question though, is can you go a little bit deeper into I guess the inner workings of the esoteric practices such as the womb chakra stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, sure. So these practices involved training from the time the girl was two or three years old, and usually training by other high level priestesses who understood various practices. And usually these women were coming in through lineages. For example, Mother Mary was born this way virgin fashion by her mother, and something that gets very obscured in the Christian tradition, relegated far off to the realms of legend. Okay, but it is there in the ancient materials. And so what I discovered is like, here's a kind of a list of things that the girl and then the priestess you know, who was becoming a priestess, had to learn about or had to do. First of all, they had to have a very refined diet that was you know, probably vegetarian, probably was you know, quite a bit focused on prana rather than even anything physical. They had to work with mantras, chanting and chanting and chanting and chanting mantras, each of which mantras are like a string of angelic syllables. So when you're chanting a mantra, you are calling in those angels that are associated, and you've got an array, like a necklace of angels that are working with you in any given mantra. And each mantra has a different purpose, so you know, one several of them are to clear the womb and so forth right. They may have been working with sacred medicines to open their consciousness and support them in how having the interdimensional seeing needed to go into a ceremony and then literally have a light conception. They were working with the light matter interface. They were working with probably sacred sound, either through the mantras or through other means vibrations, and that they were working with angelic presences, which is where we see the angel Gabriel come in who was working with Mother Mary and announcing that she had this she had achieved this pregnancy. It's almost like there needed to be a presence there saying, okay, stop, you've done it. You've done it right. They were using most likely inner heat, inner fire, inner visualization, and you know, there were other kinds of approaches and mechanism. Now, one thing that we hear about Mother Mary, and I explain this in more detail again in the Mystery Tradition of Miraculous Conception, Mother Mary was said to be weaving at the time of the conception of Jesus. So we know right there that's a technology. She was really doing something other than just just thrusting a shuttle through hey, you know weaving loom. This weaving was an internal kind of weaving where she was, where she was probably stepping in and out of the material plane. And she had already, through lifetimes of practices, been very skilled in bringing her yin and yang together, bringing her polarities of masculine feminine together. In the Aescene Mysteries and others, they talk about the bridal chamber as being the supreme mystery, which was a ritual in which a person would bring their masculine feminine together, bring their good and evil together, bring their light and dark together. Right, And so we can guess and surmise of what were pieces of that a scene bridal chamber ritual, and we can be working on this in our lives, you know, unifying our polarities and so forth, so as you can see, and you know, I do think there were numbers of lifetimes that a woman would go through before she was really ready to do the divine conception process. Through all of these means being really super open with an entheogen, calling on all of her skills, tools and powers, working with the divine angels on the other side of the veil which she could now traverse, and just go getting very quantum with her own womb, with her own egg, with her own right, her own uterus. So it's a mystery that boggles the mind, but it is so important to understand it and hear about this, because then we can know what this whole virgin birth business was about, how Jesus was formed, how he came into being, why he was such a high level avatar, why he was able to accomplish what he did in his lifetime. Why he was able to resurrect through the crucifixion, which also involved Mother Mary's womb at the end of his life. Okay, that's a whole other story. And we realized that these women were master technicians of the body, mind, spirit, matter, light interface, this dimension and the star dimensions. It's breathtaking.
Speaker 1: You've given me so much to think about, and there are too many questions just forming in my head all at once. Yeah, okay, Yeah, to the diet thing. So you mentioned that it was based mostly on prana, So what does that mean. Is she doing specific breathing techniques?
Speaker 2: I believe so. I believe so. And it says in her gospel, which is called the Infancy Gospel of James, James was the witness and writer about all these things. But the infancy was Mary's infancy that's being described. Originally this document was called Birth of Mary. It says that she was fed like a dove, and she was fed at the hands of angels.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: This is telling us that she was in the tradition of the dove priestesses and the dove mothers, which we can trace to the seven dove mothers of the Plei eightes, the seven dove sisters of humanity, which in the Greek tradition and many traditions worldwide are understand are understood to be humanities mothers humanity's DNA donors. Okay, And so the dove is a very strong reference there, showing us that you know, whatever she was doing, she was receiving it as a very high level priestess. Okay. So earlier in that gospel it said that her mother did not allow anything impure to touch her lips, that she actually her feet never touched the ground, and so forth. So what is a purification diet? I mean, we can imagine we know from the se is that they were like eating a certain kind of very high density nutritious bread and water and sometimes hissop. So I think, which is an herb that can be used to flavor. So I think that that might be a clue as to what Mary was eating. I mean, obviously, originally she was eating the breast milk of her mother, but when she became able to eat with her mouth, it would have been what she was eating would have been very very careful. And we have these other references to things like mana from heaven. And you know, so when we put it all together and when we use our noggin, we realized that, okay, she was eating very powerful things that again might have also involved use of herbs that were hallucinogenic. So it may be that she was getting used to that kind of thing from very early on. And when we see it like these dietary rules and regulations in the Hebrew tradition, it's like that might be several generations beyond what Mother Mary was doing. Right, And you know, if I just tune into it intuitively, because I never like have fully looked at this. Whatever the superfood was of the region, that's what she would be eating. Whether it was called this hoary mana from heaven or whether it was some level and combination of herbs and greens and so forth. We have to know it was purely from the land. There were probably oils, you know, the olive oil would have been at a strong base with all of this, but most likely she was not eating animal products, certainly not meat, right, And I think there's again a good case to be made that she was being trained on breath arianism or prana intake, because that is the original form of human nourishment. It was meaning breath, a kind of when the dimensions were not as thick as they are now, the breath could provide a nourishment that didn't require the sacrifice of plants and animals. And then as the dimensions became thicker, we had to go to plants, and then as they became thicker, we had to go to animal products, and then as they became thicker, we had to go to animal bodies for some people. So yeah, that's what I would say about that, being based from my historical knowledge and from you know what I'm intuiting at this point. And again I feel that anyone hearing this who gets curious and lit up and stimulated by this, this may be your road. You know, what were and are the original nourishments and nutrients? How can we re establish them? I know that there was the Hippocrates Institute that was very much focused on wheat grass, right, wheat grass drinking. We know that spirulina from around the world is very nutrient rich and it feeds us in other you know, many dimensions. Okay, so I'll just pause there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll let you pause there. I won't ask any more questions about that, because we have over other things, and you can go quite deep into my mind, there is a difference between an entheogen and a psychedelic. Yeah, and I'm taking from this that what you're saying is she was just probably taking these entheogens to induce a very deep state of conscious awareness. Yes, and somehow that was feeding in to this light matter interface, which is a technology of sorts.
Speaker 2: Yes. Yes, you would have to be totally awake and open to understand what you were seeing and doing when you were in the divine birth interface or a divine birth ritual, right, you had to be maybe seeing your eggs, You had to be seeing that beam of light coming in. You had to be orchestrating this and flowing with it and cultivating it. That's how I imagine.
Speaker 1: This, Okay. And at the mention of the angelic presence, So besides Gabriel, who would you think would be present there.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, any of her ancestors that were involved in this. Like, we could go all the way back to Sarah, the biblical Sarah, the first named matriarch of the Hebrew Bible, who divinely conceived Isaac, And to my mind, it would have been the star beings that govern or support these processes. In particular, the Seven Sisters of the Pleatees, who how many you know, thousands of years before Mother Mary, were already coming to Earth to lend their DNA through their own divine conceptions the production of children that went into the human stream and reproduced with a high level of Pleiadean DNA in them, So that DNA of the Seven Sisters or the seven Worlds of the ple Eightes has gone around to all of us. And I would imagine that Mother Mary was in contact with them quite a bit before, during, and after this conception, right that she engaged in what.
Speaker 1: Would you say is behind the desired or the apparent desire? I don't want to assume too much, but to bury this information from the traditional Christian teachings.
Speaker 2: Well, they are powerful roads to and indicators of the power of women, the power of the womb, and what is really possible with the human body. That kind of knowledge and that kind of female empowerment does not serve the negative forces known as the Arkans, who are described as interfacing, interfering with humanity, putting their own seed into humanity through non approved rapes that went against cosmic law, etc. So those beings have been enslaving the planet for quite some time, as we hear about in the Gnostic sources, where Jesus and Magdalene and Mother Mary and the Holy family were walking around, and it's described. Just go get that book, The Gnostic Bible by Willis Barnstone and Marvin Meyer. It's a whole compendium. Or the nagh Hamadi Library, that's another one, and it is a collection of the documents that we have available that that'll really curl your hair when you read. Oh my gosh, you know, holy crap. First of all, Adam and Eve were split, then they were raped. You know, these these launchers were angelics, full and angelics who started looking at the human beings that were around and saying, hey, let's get our seed into these people. And then they created giants, the nephylem and different races even on the Earth, and they intermingled with our DNA. And these beings really want their food source. Their food source is human misery and negative emotion, and they in order to have that keep coming and sometimes human blood. And in order to have that keep coming, they need to control us. So they need to program us, and they need to strap us down, and they need to make us think we're free when we're not. And they need to suppress the mysteries of the feminine, which are something all together different from what they're up to and are the one of the roads of liberation out of it. So what you have is the strange, convoluted story in you know, so called Christianity that got hijacked and abducted, really of a divine birth priestess who gave birth to an avatar. Well, they don't call her a divine birth priestess. They call her a maid, and they disappear her very quickly. They just use her long enough to validate that this male representation of God came to the planet and was real, and then they hijack his image and his reality and make him equated with their negative God. You see how it works. So there's been a lot of co opting and the suppression of the feminine, and the suppression of groups that held or hold these mysteries, all of the ascene and mystery tradition. People from the ancient Mediterranean and Middle Eastern world and beyond in every continent, all the indigenous people and so forth had to be decimated, suppressed, re educated, programmed, raped, traumatized, and completely disempowered. And that's what we've got today. So we're coming out of this and peeling off these veils and these layers by understanding, oh my gosh, what's under that veil of virgin birth? Wow? Well where does that lead? You know? This is all part of the process of awakening.
Speaker 1: I have to chuckle a little bit because I bet the audience wasn't expecting that answer.
Speaker 2: And you know, last time we started going on to the negative influences on the planet as well. But this is giving a little bit more of a context of how the Sacred Holy Family, the Christo Sophia Mission understood that that's what was going on, and they still understand it. And this prophecy of the awakening and the return of the Rose lineage is happening now, it's not complete. We are all part of that, which is again why I and others are doing priestess trainings, the Mary and Magdalene previoustess training to get women, you know, at least to the edges of the water and starting to swim in so that they can swim the rest of the way themselves or find the islands or find the new continents. Right, this is a big time on the planet.
Speaker 1: I tend to get a little bit negative on this show for a purpose because I don't want people to take their eyes off the ball. I want people to click at it, because we all have a part to play in this. Like you said, we all have two main changes. You can't just know that you have a wound, that it's time to change the bandage and then you don't do it because you don't want to look at it.
Speaker 2: Right, That's right, that's right. I mean we do have to take a look at some challenging things on our planet. And the fact of the matter is the proof of how challenging it is is in the trauma and suffering that we've all had. So that's just not normal on any planet. That's the result of implanted trauma mechanisms that just go on generation after generation. This is not the way it's meant to be. It is meant to be an Edenic Limurian realm. Right. We probably talked about that last time as well, And so the Mary's, the Magdalen's, the christos Men are all about that, and they are but one grouping toward us, there are other cultures who would have other families of beings or maybe just call them something differently. Again, this is not about the re Christianizing or recolonizing of the world. It's just saying, look, here is a really helpful grouping of interdimensional beings whose names are familiar to you. Their mission has gotten through all of that negative programming that you went through in church La da da de da, and let's get under this and let's work with their esoteric knowledge and help out with this process. As you're saying this healing, this awakening, personal and collective.
Speaker 1: Well, I love conversations like this. Obviously, they can only have conversations like this with you because you're the boss.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The women's empowerment movements have been hijacked so many different ways that we need to push this information in me as a man, I'm very interested in having this information out there because people need to see that it's more than one steaming that that's right.
Speaker 2: It's more than women good, men bad. You know, women equal lemuria and everything good, and men equal patriarchy and everything's bad. No, like we have all been reamed okay, and some people have gotten by with a sense of privilege, or they've managed to get coping mechanisms and figure out how to get some level of power on the planet. You know. So that's all going in there, and with women and women's movements, that can happen too, because the shadow is so alive and well we're in duality. It will bite you in the butt if you're not aware. You know, if you think you are a guru and you're beyond any issues or negativity, well you better take a double look because maybe you are raping your students. Maybe you are buying rolls royces up the wazoo, you know, maybe you are getting tremendous amounts of funds of money for no exact reason.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So this is what I'm saying, and we can see this in any group that means well. Eventually, these negative forces they know how to infiltrate any group that means well, any movement, any you know, feminism, women's spirituality, indigenous rights, you know, different different movements for different races and things like that. Wow, anything can be infiltrated in the back door, sometimes the front door, and the whole thing turns into his opposite. Witness a few things going on in a certain part of the world that have been public recently in recent months. You know what I mean. The thing can turn into its opposite by the force of these beings. It's called in antio dromia, where where the euroborus eats its tail and become flips and becomes its opposite. You'll refer to that. And so we have to watch out when we're starting to get so militant and justifying the torture and killing of other people or whatever we're doing, you know, justifying right, you know, sleeping with students, whatever it is, okay, So we have to stay aware. And one of the main ways of staying aware is to go into our meditations, check into our own behaviors. Are we engaging in self love? Are we engaging of love with others? Are we engaging in discernment? Right? And see, all of these things are part of what we love at explore and study and develop in the Mary and Magdalene Priestess training because I help people go through the virtues. Remember the virtues, you know, it's like these horrible sounding things like chastity, prudence, you know, and I kind of redefine it for everyone and just say, what do we need from this. What is the good part that we need to cultivate in ourselves, right? And how do we turn judgment into discernment? Right? So we are at an all points level when we are starting to develop ourselves in this way, and it does take quite a bit of mirror looking. You know. This is why there was the mirror in the ancient world. It was the reflection of the self, both you as the divine and showing you yourself. If you're starting to get out of hand, we're all responsible for that because most of the time we're projecting it out to other people. They're out of hand, they're bad, and it's like, oh gosh, you know what am I involved in? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I would like to be abundantly clear about something because we obviously went into it. There about a certain level of depravity that is conveyed by these movements. So with that, you have to ask the question, how is what you're teaching different from traditional tantric practice.
Speaker 2: Yes, you see, I am not really teaching tentric practice per se. I'm teaching tools, mechanisms, technologies for the cultivation, development, clearing and healing of the human individual, in this case the priestess. From there, the woman can decide where she wants to go, what she wants to do. Is she engaging in sexual relations? How is she doing that? Is they're a sacred component. You know. Shri Koleshwar in those Holy wom Choker teachings that I alluded to before, said that it's important to have a soulmate partner like a lover in this work, and that women and men can conceive what he calls a divine child. But it's simply using It's simple. It's using a two process mantra, a two sequence mantra. One is done while the couple is engaging in sexual relations, and the other is after the woman gets pregnant, she does the second mantra, and these confer energies are drawn in the soul to begin with, and then confer energies upon the soul. So I'm not offering any techniques about positioning or breath work in sexual union or you know, it's like there are experts on that, and I leave that to them or some of the women who've already studied this or want to and want to develop that. I am more teaching about a whole system from the heart and open sophia consciousness perspective and womb from the perspective of the powers that the womb has. Sometimes it's related to sexuality and conceptions. Sometimes it's in addition to that it's different. Okay, So does that explain, maybe give you an angling or.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I understand what you're saying, and okay, the audience gets it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I mean, you know, I honor people who are working with partners or couples in a kind of the way to mirror perhaps what Mary Magdalene and Yeshua We're all about in their sexual relating, right, because there is such a deep desire for us to come together and divine union with another person. That's a very strong leaning. And what I've learned is it's because we were originally one sex and we were split. That's in the Gnostic Gospels. And so that deep longing needs to be understood from many angles, because it's not just about two people coming together, a man and a woman. Ideally, what you want is two people who've gone through the bridle chamber and our whole coming together. That's a different geometry, right. So I'm just exploring with you, you know, various ideas that are related to some of what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I think I understand. I appreciate the answers. So let's jump into for somebody that has completed work with you, priestess training, for example, how do they then integrate these teachings into their actual life or their spiritual service, or their career or just everyday living.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know they start doing so from day one, because it really has to do with what is the quality of your life, What is the quality of your meditation life? How are you feeling? How can you start feeling better? There's a whole bunch of healings that we go through. There's they're sparked and opened by these concepts that are presented, and then these experiences of ceremony that we go through using cacau optional. These are online experiences that help people go deeper. Right because cacau is both a heart opener, it's a very gentle but powerful heart opener and consciousness opener. It's not a crazy hallucinogenic. You know, it's really democratic and open to everyone, but it helps us drop in more deeply with the intellectual understandings and the toolings that we've received. Right, So this is happening at every step of the way. Every month of the six months, there's new things that you can incorporate, and people learn how to do anointings and a kind of a baptism, a lah the gnostic the gnostic type of baptism. What does it mean? Why would you baptize yourself or someone? Right? You know, that kind of thing. And I think there's just a general sense of awakening, exaltation, and also validation of what the women know as they go through the training. And there's an option of taking it out, you know, dat out to the streets or whatever where people can do some kind of project or ceremony that that's completely optional, and I provide some guidance for that. And some people have done anything from just feeling like they're a better, more empowered person in their family, professional life, or job. They already have to Oh, they're going to incorporate this and develop a practice of golden light healing of others, or they're going to do it for their families or some of them. Again, it's just more tools in their toolkit as a priest is if they already are one, or it's a means of them stepping out and doing this kind of work. And you know, there are people from all different professions. Some just find the information and the tools incredibly helpful when they are doing altered state experiences with others. They're leading people through altered states. It could be some of the sacred medicines or right, or it could be that they are therapists or what have you. There are just many, many ways in which this information and this energy transmits into a person and has a dramatic effect on their life. I mean, we have some really amazing testimonials on the registration page. If people go to seven Sisters Mystery school dot com. The seven is written out as eve n. Just scroll a little bit down and you'll see Mary Magdalene Priestess training and click there and there's a page where you can see what some of the women have said about the first year we're now and the second the cohort you know, a new cohort of this right. So it's kind of direct and also indirect, and I think it's something that cheaps having dividends, if you will, going on into people's futures. That's how these things work, mystery transmissions. And it's also a matter then of how devoted people are to maintaining their sacred self through all the usual practices we have to do, breathing, breath meditation, you know, all of that kind of thing, coming to stillness, working in conflict situations in a better way, all of that.
Speaker 1: So, to the best of your experience and all of the testimonials that you have had and the results that you were students if you want to call them that, your trainees, whatever you want to call.
Speaker 2: Them, participants, I call it participants.
Speaker 1: Okay, So from everything that you've seen in your own life, from what they get out of it, how has this process actually impacted men? And I have to say that because I am the definition of dirty, greasy, hardback old school man with a heart and a certain note, a certain way of being. Yeah, I'm interested in this, Yeah, because I know that both things can't exist without each other.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, well, you know this is this is like a whole dissertation in of itself, but off the cough. Right, there are ways in which these when a woman is influenced, affected and awakened like this in a training such as this, or even you know, I've got even like a free Mary and Magdalen womb heart activation that will be in your show. Notes that people can experience. When you go through something like that, it's like putting a rock in a pond, or even a pebble in a pond. The ripples go out.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: We may or may not be able to see direct results, but I think that these processes help women to communicate better with men, connect better with men, have a bit more compassion, and serve as an inspiration to men. Right. You know, my partner is directly influenced every day, even though he's not listening to some of the things that I'm saying, but every once in a while he will or I'll just share with him some concepts, and he's been awakening quite a bit, you know, to multi dimensional consciousness. So you know, can I take credit for that? I don't know, but certainly we've been in a cauldron together. It's amazing and I would otherwise kind of have to ask, you know, the women, how has this affected men? Now? There are men who come to the various things I offer at Seven Sisters Mystery School, like my Inner Sanctum Temple monthly Experience, and they're so interested. They just want to be right there. They're going through all the activations, they're listening to the teachings. They're integrating it in their own way. It's helping to heal them, right, because the Mary's are there to heal everybody, and men need so much healing. So when I take people through a sacred circle with the Mary's in the Inner Sanctum Temple and we dissolve feelings of unworthiness, that's for everybody, regardless of your sex. Right. So these are not just women oriented attunements or thoughts or ideas or processes. They're really universal to the human race. And what I feel coming And I think there are probably other teachers teaching things like this, but I feel coming like a Christos training, you know. And I have taught things about and for men in the past, but I don't really feel like it's necessarily my path to do. So I feel like, oh, that is that is really something that men would want to do more for themselves. You've got the women's mysteries, the men's mysteries, you have the ones that come together. But I think men are only just starting to reconstruct their mysteries and reconstruct their kingship power, and the Christos is a model for that and his manifestations in the energies of like King Arthur and so forth. That's just in like the European tradition. But I think all over the world there are kingship models, models of healthy, non invaded male behavior and bodies and things like that, you know, non traumatized masculine. So this feels to me like something that's going to be unfolding over the years. And whether it's that I'm involved in a Christo's training or not, I'm not sure. I do know that, like Grail Corsini over in or let's see what name is she going by now, dearest Grail, I am not exactly sure what name she's going by, but she said the Goddess Temple of Ashland, Oregon. She has done these night trainings, you know, training men to be knights and things like that, and so these things are happening in pockets because the night energy is very much related to what the Sacred Family was all up to what Yesua represents and so forth.
Speaker 1: All right, well, Marguerite, it seems that we just have a few minutes left. So is there anything else you'd like to say?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, Well, once again, Johan, thank you for doing what you're doing and being that masculine presence who is peering into through the veil, interested in what the feminine is doing and how this integration across sexes can benefit everybody. So I think that you know, your show is one place where where people are able to receive codes and downpours in many different topics at many different levels, so that this global human awakening and healing can happen. And you know, blessings to you in that.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, You're also welcome. I will also thank my partner for being a positive female expression and inspires me and keeps me curious every day.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's so wonderful to hear. Yes, it's great. You know we need and want more of that.
Speaker 1: Yes, So thanks for being on the Boundless Authenticity Podcast. For anybody that's listening, I will encourage you to check out the links in the show notes and get your free Mary and Magdalen Womb Heart activation. You can also check out those monthly teachings at the I believe it's the Inner Sanctum Temple correct and you have that six month preestis training, so go click on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I hope people have been inspired in this listening and that it has brought some level of newness, freshness, excitement, maybe even healing to your life.
Speaker 1: I hope so too. You're listening to the Boundless Authenticity podcast where we discuss everything related to the evolution of human consciousness. That's very willing to understand that you're not these bills workers, which are basically cities under ground every three months.
Speaker 2: Basically when your dream into your self conscious cities, your lots in solution or creativity and imagination unchanged, so conscious reason, you know, and locating all of real life for harm the soul by how I are cultious spection, cultures of the borum with your health right. We live in a multidimensional reality, whether it comes through esitary information in the spiritual realms, or the UFO.
Speaker 1: People experiences, or mainstream on the physics and through natrem science.
Speaker 2: Now realizing that parallel dimensions probably even this we're all spiritual means, we're all having these human experiences. We've heard that place over and over and over. But what does that really need? You know, all of the questions of why do we have these answers inside of our soul, We're ultimately studying the nature of what it is to be human, good and evil. Our psychology, how we think our health. That's why I love Bruce Lee's great quote, all knowledge is ultimately self noveledged Stucclown, This is authenticity. I past