Speaker 1: Welcome to the snarts eck you're about to teach. Your name's glazed by the Great Chris ray Good, Derek a black Man, and Tom Sway. Sit back and prepare for some ship. Sit back and prepare for some lazy What a silence of the Lambs mean?
Speaker 2: It means shut the fuck up, lamb. It's like, stop it. It's like the quiet the original title. But they were like, a stop, shut the fuck up lamb. Coma stop it stop the original title the Lambs, And they're like, we could probably like tighten this up a little bit right and.
Speaker 1: Trim the fat huh silence of the lambs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then yeah. The director was like, I guess it's not really what I was going for, but fine, do any of you actually.
Speaker 1: Know what that means?
Speaker 3: I think I have an idea. It's been a while since I've seen the movie, so I don't this idea of like it's it's the silence of the innocent people. So it's like no one get a chance to anything. He kills them. That's pretty much what It's so stupid like that the innocence, like the idea of like of like of like eliminating those who are innocent, So silence of the lambs.
Speaker 1: I think that innocents like I understand the lamb via the analogy.
Speaker 2: You see the interview of Quinantino talking about what reservoir dogs means.
Speaker 1: No, something about feet.
Speaker 2: No, it means nothing. Oh he just he just not. It's a cool sounding name. It's a mood title, is what he said. And then like when he said you wanted to pick, because he was like a still early director back then, he was like, you can't really go in with that justification for a title. So he just made some ship up about it meaning something in like Japanese cultures. That's fine exactly, Like, oh, really, that's sporting cool.
Speaker 1: Retroactively, like making a narrative.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess. Yeah, Tarantina, it's.
Speaker 1: Women's hot feet. That's why in every.
Speaker 2: Movie we're talking a little bit before the show. I really love this idea.
Speaker 1: I think it's funny.
Speaker 2: Do you think if let's say, somebody in your family or somebody that you know or care about whatever, they leave you a suicide note. But it's a it's a book, it's a novel. It's a suicide novel. It's like four hundred pages, it's bound, it's like it's it's meant for this explicit purpose. This is this is my suicide here it is? Are you reading that.
Speaker 1: Should have left in an audio form.
Speaker 2: Like a podcast, a suicide podcast, suicide podcast, suicide audio book.
Speaker 1: You know, you went to the booth and you spit the bars, you did the whole thing, because then I could multitask right, listen to your suicide note, and I can still get some work done. I can still you know, maybe play a game like Skyrim or something in the background. I can't. I can't, I can't. Okay, it depends on who it is it takes.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'd read it, actually, i'd read it, because that'd be like, that has to be something worthwhile.
Speaker 1: Would you read it?
Speaker 3: I'll be so upset when it's just if it was mine.
Speaker 1: Would you read it? Would you read mine?
Speaker 3: Uh? If it's a book.
Speaker 2: If it's a book, probably four hundred pages he wrote four hundred pages.
Speaker 3: One hundred pages in total, not four hundred, four hundred pages, but then back and forth, so like eight hundred pages, four.
Speaker 2: Hundred front, front, back pages, four hundred the novel.
Speaker 1: It is a book. That's a lot of page. That's eight hundred pages of reading what I'm saying, so just be like gay like.
Speaker 3: Some of them, some of them were pictures. Maybe I'll read it, but i'll give read it. I think that's interesting. But would it be like what if it's not. If it's not, I'll be like, well that, yes, I get said, right.
Speaker 1: Skim it. It would have to read page.
Speaker 2: It would have to be like my parents or something for me to read eight hundred pages, you know what I mean. I'm not reading eight hundred pages that you wrote.
Speaker 1: No, don't you know what I mean that don't I would read my moms because my mom's an enigma. She doesn't talk like she doesn't she divulges little kernels of stuff and like, oh that's why you're fucked up, you know, like the trauma, but only little colonels and random spurts, you know. And even like say, I didn't even find out about how my dad died from her. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I had to tell you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like Chris told me in twenty fourteen, when yeah, you.
Speaker 2: I mean seriously, DMD you anonymously like, hey, I'm gonna move to California at some point, like in a year or something. Yeah, anyway, this is your dad died.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I was like, wow, that's crazy that she told you or somebody.
Speaker 3: Didn't tell me. I was there, was the president?
Speaker 1: Oh you were there?
Speaker 2: I was, Yeah, I was also there.
Speaker 1: That's very impressive.
Speaker 2: Posted about it.
Speaker 1: Unfortunate when were born like ninety five, ninety three three, I think, okay, so you would have been one years old. You you could have been there. You could have been there. It's possible. It's only possible you.
Speaker 3: Could have been there. What's the name of that dumbass book in sky and that you get when you go to the place with the fucking the aliens, when you're in the books of knowledge, the ones that you open, what is it called when you fight the First dragon Born? Welcome to podcast. The First Dragon Born is in the DC Sky. What his name podcast? It's Tim Sweeney, it's him.
Speaker 1: I know what you're talking about. It I forgot man.
Speaker 3: You open the books and you learned, and that's happened to Chris is a baby. Someone brought that book in and opened it and Chris learned a bunch of shit and he walked out.
Speaker 1: I think it's entirely possible. At this point, I'm going to believe at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, honestly, like you don't feel real anyways, Like.
Speaker 1: Whatever, we're living in some weird wacky simulation thing. It's fine.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna spend it like a month in Naplin. I'm just gonna go there in space. It has been a month and to see what happens. You know, Like I'm just like, what else You're gonna get skinned? So what, They're gonna skin you, but they're also gonna preserve you. They're gonna make sure that you're fine. You're just want to go find a window, go or some ship. Lest she meet, like, hey, dude, what's up? Meetstin meets meets. I hate My name is can he? My name is blank Ston. I hate that anything any one syllable word and Stin works. It might be extremely retarded question. But if you're properly cared for, can you survive without skin? I think you just get infections.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think you get you'll be you'll be like in so much pain and then you'll be like infection sponge, like they just be what if they keep.
Speaker 2: Putting not aqua for but like you know, they keep putting like a little disinfectants on you.
Speaker 3: Pretty sure that would burn you to like you you die. I think you would just die of it.
Speaker 2: That wouldn't kill you, though.
Speaker 3: I think it would just hurt really bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hurt doesn't kill.
Speaker 3: It does. Yeah, it can cause your things to fail fail if you hurt too much.
Speaker 2: That has to be an intense amount of pain.
Speaker 3: You not having skin is not going to be that pain.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 1: I just don't think so, Okay, it's cool if you don't think so. It's also interesting.
Speaker 5: I gotta I gotta hit up chat GPT about then you probably because it sounds it sounds.
Speaker 2: To be like obvious, eliminate five million trees as you ask that question.
Speaker 1: Oh, absolutely, do it right? Sometimes I just say sup, you know, because.
Speaker 2: It's crazy A baby is fucking shriveling in the in the fucking diappilation trail people because you can't.
Speaker 3: That's why I don't use it. I'm like, man, I'll try, I'll try using it a little bit.
Speaker 1: It is the versus the people that are having little sexual relationships with it.
Speaker 3: No, I understand, but I can just do my It's like doing your small part. It's like, I guess I'll just I'm doing part, doing my part, I'll do my small part not to make it worse.
Speaker 1: I watch that way too often. It's one of my it's it's one of it. It's not one of my favorite movies, but technically it is.
Speaker 3: A movie Starship, Oh my God, Troopers.
Speaker 1: Because like it's every time I see it on somewhere, I watch it, you know, It's one of those things that I'll just watch its.
Speaker 2: Troopers is very much like it's kind of where Gears falls in for me, right where it's just like, I don't think I like this as much as I do until I'm playing and I'm like, I like this a lot. Actually I am a fan of this. That was when I stopped playing. I don't consider myself a fan of it for something like it's weird, doesn't It doesn't engender this intense loyalty for some reason.
Speaker 3: Not I I love naturally, but apparently. But it's like I don't really like the movie that much. Movie I watch and I'm like, oh, I love this movie.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever watched I didn't really like that much.
Speaker 3: That movie so much. It's so funny.
Speaker 2: I didn't really like it that much.
Speaker 1: I like Jack, but Black and very small doses.
Speaker 2: I like Jack Black, how more apparent now but before that's the same guy who did Napoleon Dynamite. Right, Yes, pretty sure. I like Napoleon Dynamite more. I think I do because to me, like Natal Libre is like, honestly, I think it's a Mexican thing. You don't like Mexicans, no, Because I just kept seeing them everywhere. I kept seeing them in everything, and it was annoying because it got to the point where it was just like, are these the only Hispanic people around?
Speaker 1: Like what are we doing? Can you give me an example of like maybe them being barbarded around? I mean, I think, like an I'm just.
Speaker 2: And every piece of media that I've ever seen where there's a Hispanic person, it's always a Mexican.
Speaker 3: In New York. In New York, it's Puerto Ricans, understood. But if you're not in New York, if you're so, if you're in New York, it's Puerto Ricans. If you're in Florida, it's Cubans. But everywhere else is Mexican everywhere else. If it's like taking.
Speaker 1: Place there, they're they're gonna be Oh, there's a there's a tiny patch of Venezuelan's no the Mexican.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to get a Spider Man cartoon. You want to get a Spider Man cartoon. And it takes place in New York City and there's one Spanish guy Mexican. I was like, come on, what are those the likelihood of that? It's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: They're the most They're the most abundant.
Speaker 1: It's just like you know, a giant country that we border.
Speaker 3: There's just most of them. They're more of them than anyone else. Yeah, but by a wild margin.
Speaker 2: Seeing it everywhere was just like all right, Like it began to feel like offensive to me because I was like, is this what they think? You know what I mean, like, if you this is the most I've seen me in something, but it's not even remotely close. So I remember being like, ah, it got an intact black place of Mexican and I'm just like I don't even know how to feel about this, not that I care, but it's just like now it's like an annoying thing that's not even like it's not even accurate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that bothered me until I remember I saw this like white Boxer that was like clearly he was like a Mexican person. He was like he was like white to the point it was like, hilarious.
Speaker 2: Do you see Drew Ski did that insane? White?
Speaker 3: That was Meet Kenyon?
Speaker 1: At first? I thought it was Meet Canyon at first, and I was like, what the is he doing? You didn't, I swear to god, I didn't. If you did, you're dumb. That's that was like. I was like, is that me Kye?
Speaker 3: At first? And I was like, no, that's dru Ski. And I was like, that looks amazing. I don't that looks insane. I don't believe that he's about that. I don't know if I have to believe that.
Speaker 2: You didn't think that, because I just it's so mean.
Speaker 3: That series I saw and I was like that a first glance, I was is that me Kenyon? And I was like, no, that's not him? What the fuck am I seeing?
Speaker 2: It doesn't even look like me Canyon at a glance.
Speaker 1: Damn. I was trying to hope, like maybe as far as skin goes, like you know how I said that with like proper care, not like can you just live without skin? You know you're still on the skin. Oh well, I had to look look I was looking up while we were, you know, conversing this chatubuto so jatchubut you know, because to me, I was like screamed in my head like obviously no, but I was saying, if you properly care, like maybe there was like an incubation way you.
Speaker 2: Could like live with but like you're floating in like a bath to tak yeah, yeah, you'll be fine. No, just like I mean, like in just a general kind of healing.
Speaker 1: Like it's just this would have to be something sci fi would have to discover, how to live without skin because right now there is no there's not going to be a way to like I think you can like keep someone alive.
Speaker 2: Briefly, we should force somebody to volunteer to do it.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's been done before.
Speaker 3: I'm just something no one want to talk about it.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's horrible experiences that have happened that we don't know about. Well, I mean we know about horrible experiences. Are experiments already sure from you know, pick your axis, uh picture European country lift you.
Speaker 2: Know country Yeah, yeah, I mean there was a lot of records about that stuff burned down in the Library of Alexandria. I believe that's why they burned it down. Yeah, it's surviving with no skins.
Speaker 1: They were crazy.
Speaker 2: We can't let future generations know that people can survive without skin, so we got to burn down this entire library.
Speaker 1: The library was just full of instructions on how to have butt sex.
Speaker 3: It was just not really many struction. That's it is.
Speaker 1: It's not really a library.
Speaker 2: But you think until that's because burned down, you've been robbed of all the not You only think it's simple because all of the strides made throughout human history up until the burning down in the Library of Alexandria has been erased. So you think it's just step one, put peepy in butt and go, But it's actually like that's like the ninetieth step. Yeah, and that was the only the ninetieth step in the first wave of information. Now it's like step two hundred.
Speaker 1: Right, So this is the reason why we were no longer reaching cultural cultural enlightenment because we don't know how to properly have butt sex. And that was how you reached cultural enlightenment, nirvana, serenity. But it na'm any buzzword that's like reach the pinnacle of like just blissen and human existence.
Speaker 2: Uh singre onto something?
Speaker 1: I think, uh too.
Speaker 2: I think more people should trivialize the Library of Alexander.
Speaker 1: I think so. I think like a lot of you have a lot of these bro Do you know that there's these bro historians on YouTube?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: I try to whitewash like gay history and anything perceived as like unmanly or masculine.
Speaker 2: Oh, people who are like the Romans weren't fucking the.
Speaker 1: Greeks weren't children massive amounts of butt sex with young people.
Speaker 3: What they do.
Speaker 1: Alexander the Great wasn't bisexual like they were mad. There was a recent series where he started like kissing some.
Speaker 2: But I can't be true. Bisexuality wasn't even until the eighties.
Speaker 1: Oh it's true. I forgot about that. Forgotten. People weren't fucking each.
Speaker 3: It was a bipoduct day. It was a bipodic the aids of man.
Speaker 1: I would have learned about that. But the library library out.
Speaker 2: If anytime I don't If anytime I don't know anything, I'm gonna start default in to the facts like I'm sorry I didn't know the library burned out. No way of knowing that's good. I like that I forgot my SOLF security number. The library, Alexandria burned out.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I had the cops too, Like, oh, I didn't know I couldn't go one hundred and the thirty miles zone. Yeah, Library, I didn't know I couldn't go one hundred and eighty of the schools on my apology.
Speaker 2: Padre on the cops, last the stark tank.
Speaker 1: Go over there, free to go. You're free.
Speaker 3: That's a hard pult.
Speaker 1: Unfortunate.
Speaker 3: The library is going on. You're free to get out of here. You know.
Speaker 1: I I was gonna write you up, and I I don't know how because library broke there, burned out. Have a nice day, sir.
Speaker 2: What a stupid fucking predise got out of drive, gets hit my car turn damn it hit my car turns to miss. I feel like we we managed to like excavate the library. Veuge that we found. We found like a like like a manual for like a like a dice in vacuum cleaner, but it was like carbon dated.
Speaker 1: Like very very long ago.
Speaker 3: Or you find like images that like say like mathematically you're gay. You can prove you can? You can you like there's like like logistically you can get up on your gay. Even a young person could do it.
Speaker 1: It's like the kids like this, you're gay. He points that you was like this, you gay? I love the No, actually it's sick.
Speaker 2: No, actually it's amazing. It's move on to questions though, fair enough, because no, nothing, no, nothing really happened. Like there was that address that the White House was talking about last time, and it just wasn't anything.
Speaker 1: I know, it was about moving something to somewhere. I forgot something, and officially it's gonna be Alabama.
Speaker 3: What was it evolving space? If I'm mistaken, Oh, they're moving space to Alabama.
Speaker 1: Was that that was moving? We're moving the entire entire vacuum space all the way.
Speaker 3: Happen to the event horizon. That's where the events wake up. I heard they get up. We're moving it off.
Speaker 1: They start vacuuming space in a vacuum. Wow, look at this vacuum. Wow. You spent so much time trying to go to space.
Speaker 2: But no, it's not about it. Why don't we just break space here? So we're opening up a little space in Alabama. We're gonna have a big room that's just space. You can walk in there.
Speaker 1: You can fly her.
Speaker 2: Ads, just like Jimmy Armstrong did all those years ago.
Speaker 3: Jimmy good friend of mine. Jimmy was his arms are strong, were strong.
Speaker 1: He was a strong armed fella.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: You can trace some people's names, like obviously, yeah, it's like, oh, we know the first armstrong. We understand that. Well, you had strong arm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fucking Austin. Some butler is like, yeah, you're you're a butler. But that's the name, like butcher, your name is teacher for a reason, because you're sucking your parents taught.
Speaker 1: I want to change my name.
Speaker 2: That's Simon funk Penis. His family lineage is delineated on having stinky penis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have very stinky penises.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're so stinky that people could spell the across the room, grass the room.
Speaker 1: That's fun, bro, Get the funk out of you.
Speaker 2: My think I know what you call the person.
Speaker 3: I'm outside then technically too, he gets the room. Yeah, probably minding him like he's talking. Stink cock is coming, man, I'm sure funk Fallasallas.
Speaker 2: It's pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: Funk falacy.
Speaker 1: That's basically what in the seventies, if that lineage of the name was carried on. That's would be his nickname. Funk Fallus for sure, funk Fellas talk you got we got soap, Now.
Speaker 3: We got soap came out like thirty five years ago, like pomonally you could get it. Dude, It's like, I don't want to I want to clean my dick. I like that A stink.
Speaker 2: I like I like it.
Speaker 1: I like that a stink.
Speaker 3: I get in water and turn the mud My dick's so filter by dick turned water and mud.
Speaker 1: It's filthy.
Speaker 6: That's so fucking jumping the pool and it's mud. Immediately turn up kids in the pool and dying and they're trapped under fucking mud.
Speaker 1: You know, my bad.
Speaker 3: They try to test how big of a body of water could turn into mud. They are full of lakes that now mud. They put them in a great lake, one of the great lakes.
Speaker 1: Great lake ruins a great lake.
Speaker 3: Like you definitely fucked up because I'm here.
Speaker 1: You still got stink on your dick. Man, You've been in like five different like fucking lakes, massive bodies of water.
Speaker 3: What do you mean? Niagara Falls turns down the fucking sludge falls sludge faces.
Speaker 1: Its immediately contaminated like it's crazy. You see it's.
Speaker 3: Moving and it almost it's just a mon coming off the filthiest dick ever. Dude.
Speaker 1: Genetics carry over, man, so so does filth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fell.
Speaker 3: The d J filthy fallas. You can smell those You can smell him on the radio.
Speaker 2: That's president. That's just that's his tagline.
Speaker 3: Smelly. You gotta pay money to have that station not.
Speaker 2: Your Yeah, yeah, that's serious accent.
Speaker 3: They just kill him.
Speaker 2: He seems like such a just a menace to libil people turn people turn into the station accidentally in the.
Speaker 3: Car the cash has done. A car looks like a fucking boomerang, like the old p S three controllers before the change.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I haven't thought about that in a while. Man, what a dumb obvious. It was so obvious that that wasn't going to be the controller you had.
Speaker 1: You had to hold it like this. I want a universe where they just stuck to their guns and he had just the dumbest fucking controller, because it would be a really interesting piece in history, like.
Speaker 2: Oh, like the guy who came up the guy who walked up to doctor Sony and was like, doctor Sony, this is not ergonomic, Like he never he never did that.
Speaker 3: Where would we be now, yeah questions, Yeah, this would have grumbled like that would have been so like the psre was already fucked in the beginning of that generation.
Speaker 1: Sure, so like.
Speaker 2: To have the obviously the worst controller, I think.
Speaker 3: It would have just turned. It would have eventually put out the regular controller.
Speaker 2: They would have been. It just would have been too Like no, what dude, it's so clear, Like looking at it, it's like, ergonomically that looks like a disaster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know who thought that.
Speaker 2: Like, I think it was just more of like a proof of concept or like the idea of just like this is how it should feel to use this thing, Like it should feel like featuristic and crazy, but like we're not gonna make this, which is crazy because they just ended up. Let's do the PS two again, the same exact controller. It's it's insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no different, there's more shit inside of it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's because they just didn't have time to design a new one, because they had that design and they were like, we're not doing this, so they were just like, just do the old one. Dual Shock three what was that put it out? Yeah, it was six saxis at first.
Speaker 1: Oh right, it was because then they released some games with the six axes, Heavenly Sword. That was the first time when I was like, I hate because I'm like trying to control the cannons and I'm not doing very well.
Speaker 2: The six axis controller. For those of you who weren't around.
Speaker 1: To experience it, kill those assholes, like the fuck.
Speaker 2: The six axis was gross to hold because it just felt lighter than air somehow, which like you'd think would be cool because I think, like I think on some level back then, the idea was like, oh, if it's lighter, it's like there's like some kind that's like scientifically impressive, right, and I guess it is, yeah, but it felt wrong, man, like you need weight behind a controller.
Speaker 1: I feel I didn't like to like controllers throw It would have hurt people as much. Oh that's true, that's fair. I guess when I was pitching at my dog, it would have hurt my dog as much.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, come on, man, throwing controllers at a dog is so like that is a level of evil that I I I can't even im there's way higher evil than No, there's really none. I don't think there's anything more evil than throwing a fucking a controller. And it was like, especially like an actually original Xbox controller or something like a heavy motherfuckingream.
Speaker 3: Cast controller with those harsh edges, you mod your controller to be heavier to throw it at your dog harder.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you actually just open and start putting in like dense metal.
Speaker 3: Heavy metal cubes and radioactive heavy metal, just fucking inside of there.
Speaker 1: Didn't vibration either, right, six, because six wasn't the dual Shock three. Yeah, so I didn't have it, didn't have the vibration disgusting, Yeah, it was. Yeah, my mom had had the controller. She probably think she still has it. And I was like, I was like, what the fuck is this? But after a while, you kind of just forget about it, you know, you just get used to it. No shot three came out, then, of course I feel like this is clearly not real.
Speaker 3: But like there are times where I'm playing like the Switch Standout and I'm feeling vibration when I hit by something, and I'm like, I'm imagining this clearly, and then I continue to play it because I feel like I don't know, I feel like I've I just assume everything has vibration. Now, so my brain's like, yeah, oh on PC, so this thing has vibration even though it clearly doesn't. But I'm like, ah, well, yeah, I got shot.
Speaker 2: I'm so used to vibration now on controllers that like if everything feels wrong when it, like if if if the vibration stops in like a game, I feel I feel like something's wrong. Yeah, because that you typically means the control was running out of battery, because the vibration is the first thing to go. I remember that very distinctly. I was like, Ash, I'm gonna have to charge this in a second. And so when a game just doesn't have it by default or whatever, there's a machine that just doesn't use it, I'm like, Yo, this feels wrong the whole time.
Speaker 1: I don't even I haven't used wireless. I can't remember the last time I've done it.
Speaker 2: Was I still wireless?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I still. I just jacked straight into it because it helps with the lag, the leak. Yeah, like I haven't liked I don't use wireless for PC. Yeah, there's no point. Yeah, well even though also it's just charging even my even my consoles though, I just buy a super long cable because it depends on what you're playing because it helps slightly.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the original Xboxes where they had like the disconnect thing in the middle of the brake cables, the brake cables to prevent you from pulling your machine off the fucking screen, as if that would happened to the original Xbox. Yeah, I think it was four pounds.
Speaker 3: I think it was so gross looking to me. I remember being like, this looks absurd. Yeah, the big green fucking circle in the middle, like this looks ridiculous. This looks like it looks like technology. So that was what was so cool about it.
Speaker 1: Look alien, alien tech man. Now they're just all boxes. Yeah, especially the latest one. I'm like, oh, they're what's what is it gonna do next? If they're gonna I'm sure they're probably gonna do one last one.
Speaker 3: They're gonna do.
Speaker 1: I mean they shouldn't, but you know, one last hurrah?
Speaker 3: What are you gonna have one? There? Tables?
Speaker 1: It will be like they're like what do they make it? Like?
Speaker 3: It's just two?
Speaker 1: It's just to say, what about an actual x like they lean them that you know has atle that was.
Speaker 2: The first one, Like that was the first one, the original first when they first showcased. It was just a fucking X.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: The rock No, no, no, no, I think original. I'm gonna have to look this up. It looks insane original Xbox but like, how do you even find like like original again X shape?
Speaker 1: I guess original xbox Box X shape?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Where the fuck?
Speaker 1: Uh by?
Speaker 3: The that looks so fucking silly?
Speaker 2: WHOA isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: I don't hate it. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 2: It's stupid, but like obnaxious, it's.
Speaker 1: Stupid, and to be fair, I don't hate it.
Speaker 2: And to be fair, the original machine does look like this. It's just it's it just has a box around the X. But like I think it was, it was this was again like the controller right where it's just like this is clearly not what it's going to look like. But the fact of this thing looks crazy.
Speaker 1: Dude, I don't, I don't. It's so dumb, Like I like it, like I want I would love consoles to look stupider.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I know just that. Yeah, that's not that's not gonna be It's ridiculous. That looks like those like that looks like I love all these like fake controllers. Well they're not fake those, but they're real, but they like they feel like the controller that they used to sync that submarine they went to go see the Titanic. Oh right right, I hope that happens again soon. Anyways, got too. We're gonna move on to some questions. Nothing's really happening, and if there is, I don't care. So we're gonna move on to uh, some questions from our patrons over at Patronic Concepts start. Remember, you can go over there, ask us a question, to throw us some of your suggestions. Maybe give us a story or two. Some of you all have been writing stories, you know.
Speaker 1: Uh, we got hard dicks by what is this?
Speaker 2: Par home more.
Speaker 6: Paw?
Speaker 3: I gotta be, I gotta be.
Speaker 1: Look, man, that's rough. It's a rough one.
Speaker 2: He's trying to He's trying to throw Homo into the middle of paramore. Oh pair Homo more eh and works out that a little more.
Speaker 1: Just put penis in there, penis more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, penis war would have been better effort, but at least I would have got it. It keeps the alliteration of the P, you know, it does. That's the most important part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hard dicks by Penis more come.
Speaker 2: On, but he says hello, couckpun and ol on.
Speaker 1: I don't know what any of that is.
Speaker 2: I recently played Dishonor for the first time, and while I enjoyed it quite a bit, my main takeaway from it was that this was a twenty twelve ass video game. I can't really put it into words what that means. But do you have any pieces of media that's very that's very X year to.
Speaker 1: You hard dicks? Let me see, Well, yeah, there's I mean, there's what Resistance.
Speaker 2: There's quite a bit really like American Pie is very two thousands, you know, like that those types of movies.
Speaker 1: Oh, the rom coms, yeah, or.
Speaker 2: Just like the Raunchy don't like the Raunchy, like Accepted, Like Accepted is a whatever year that is ass movie. I would guess like two thousand and six was it?
Speaker 1: Actually?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I guess what it feels like, like supposed to be college student movie. He's like young, but it clearly like fucking teens and.
Speaker 2: Like Waiting or like Van Wilder or things like that where it's just like that's clearly like two Lampoon. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean the really the last ones.
Speaker 1: We talked about that kind of because uh to forty old versions like like oh six or some ship forty old version.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: For the forty old virsion, fucking like there was just like a style of that.
Speaker 2: The forty year old version. You know, it's based on like a character that he used to do on like improv or whatever, like Steve Carell, and they had like they had there.
Speaker 1: He pitched two movies.
Speaker 2: One was him guiding Anne Frank out of the Holocaust as like a character, as like some kind of Jim Carrey kind of character, and then they passed on and they were like, I'd rather do the forty old version instead.
Speaker 1: This is all real. By the way you look this up, it sounds like a smart tactic, like you have a you have a couple of options and you optioned the wood. That's crazy. It's like, wha that was so fucking egregiously. It sounds that the forty old Virgin sounds like a pretty good idea.
Speaker 2: That's a really good idea, like you bury the lead kind of yeah, that's a smart idea around pitching things Hollywood, and then it will just have like really absurd pitches and then at the end we'll have like something that's like we're sable, but it still sucks. And then they're like, well, that sounds way better than what they were saying before.
Speaker 1: That's what it sounds like, because that that actual idea they had, freak, it sounds so crazy, like that's real, Like, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Someone's gonna make that.
Speaker 1: They said it.
Speaker 2: They said it was like gonna be like a mix of like it was like The Grinch meets Anne Frank.
Speaker 1: That sounds wonderful.
Speaker 2: I think so too.
Speaker 3: That's a dope movie.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a complete joke. Like you, that's a throwaway joke that you said like that. That sounds like just a throw away joke. You would never make it. You would just say it just laugh.
Speaker 2: I mean I would make it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I mean, you gave me enough money, I'd make anything. Right, you ain't gonna be good.
Speaker 2: If you gave me fourteen billion dollars, I would make it, no less fourteen billion.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean you got some billions out there, some billionaires out there that can give it to you, sure, and they'll be still completely rich. So just ask them. Is insane? It sucks oulous, actually mad.
Speaker 2: You should never be able to lose billions of dollars and still be rich, Like that's insane.
Speaker 1: Those are I'm like, where's Rajah Jackson to like just pummel those dudes?
Speaker 2: Who the fuck is ass? I mean, you know the guys from American Idol of the Judge.
Speaker 1: No, that's the.
Speaker 2: It's his real name, Randy Jackson, Randy. I don't know what twenty twelve feels like to me though, Like when you say desires the twenty twelve ass game, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm speaking of like that kind of like the archetype a good game, video game.
Speaker 2: Like I think maybe just he means the art styles two thousand and nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it feels like that kind of error where like it be wrong, be wrong, I know what you mean, and like you don't know what I mean clearly, never mind forget it.
Speaker 1: Continue.
Speaker 3: You seem to be have someone to say continue as you were?
Speaker 1: Is it maybe the artist like is a thinking of like oh maybe infinite biotrauch infide. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it had like a kind of like a stylized thing going on. It was like that too. I remember your Brink I never played it, but it's not very good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was like it was like a we're at FPS, but we gotta do Parkour. It's gonna be like Mirror's Edge. It's like Mirror's Edge meets Team Fortress or something. And everybody was like that sounds sick. And then you played it and I was like.
Speaker 1: Oh, it didn't work. This is not it's actually atrocious.
Speaker 2: Bad for that game. I had a friend of mine, Justin was so pumped for that game. He was so excited, And I feel like that was the first time that I remember seeing a friend of mine disappointed.
Speaker 1: By something that they were looking forward to.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, you know, was the first time you ever got disappointed by something you were like hyped abad Because there's an age where like just being hype about something means you're gonna like it. You know, like there's like period of time where you're just like, I'm just happy to I'm just it's a joy to just be playing this thing that I was excited to play.
Speaker 3: A few When was the first time I was like, so I didn't like this.
Speaker 1: It was the same fucking year too. I think oh no, no, no, no, no, first year, no no no, Because I think Spawn came out in ninety seven, the Spawned live action movie. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, and so did more thing like that.
Speaker 2: You didn't think it was perfect?
Speaker 1: Mortal Combat Annihilation came out the same year. Oh man, I was thoroughly disappointed. So I'm fucking like, what nine years old or something, and I'm like hyped on because there are two of my favorite things. Yeah, and the Spawn I was like, oh, mault Bulja looked like shit even back then, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: It is great.
Speaker 1: Like the fucking main devil guy.
Speaker 3: This is he's just flapping his mouth like but like talking like thoroughly yeah, And I'm like that, keep his mouth shut, just keep his mouth shut.
Speaker 1: Is it at least charming to look back at?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I watched it maybe months ago. I don't remember if it was the beginning this year or last year, but I had a fun watching it, sucking. Charlie Sheen's dad, Martin Martin Sheen is so great in that movie because they just told him, hey, be evil, because he probably was like, what should I do?
Speaker 3: Be evil?
Speaker 1: So he's talking like this, he even laughs like this, no kidding, And I'm like, that's crazy, dude. You're acting. Yeah, you're a.
Speaker 3: They're Spanish Huh they're Spanish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they fucking vez is Charlie Sheen's brother, and then they fucking what why can't I remember his name?
Speaker 2: I was gonna call him the Irresistible Man, but that's clearly not his day. Marton Sheen, Martin, who is the ind.
Speaker 1: I just remember that name that I like, he's just so Shepherd, come here.
Speaker 3: He's like he's like grinding on the floor like the tree dialogue is like that's hot, that's so hot, dude.
Speaker 2: I just couldn't remember the word elusive. It eluded me.
Speaker 1: Damn, Shepherd, I need you in my office right now. Yes, hell yeah, hell yes yeah.
Speaker 2: You know you know he does You know that room that the Elusive Man is in and he's got that big like kind of like backdrop behind him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What he does is he calls you in.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 2: He's in a he's in his full suit and he's in a chair, right. He calls Shepherd in and in the back it's not really it's not space anymore. It's just one solid color. It's like a skin tone. And he's like, hey, welcome to my Welcome to my sex dungeon. Shepherd, I mean resistible, come fuck me and then Shepherd's like no, and then he goes jokes on you zoom out and then like it zooms out of the background and it's just his penis.
Speaker 1: It's Justice poenis.
Speaker 2: It's been zoomed in like really really closest, so you couldn't quite tell. It's like, jokes on you. You've been staring at my pieces entire time, so now you now you gotta me.
Speaker 1: Now you have to. That's the rules of massive space.
Speaker 3: That's so stupid.
Speaker 1: And then you blew.
Speaker 3: It's not even like him like jerking off like the images. It's like what at that moment, it's like, so you've seen it, you might as well suck it. You might as well suck it.
Speaker 1: And then you have the fucking renegade a paragon trigger right right there, and it's like what are you gonna do? Suck it hard? Yeah, you gotta reluctantly suck it or suck it really hard. Yeah, You're like, dude, what is this?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Can I not suck this? This sucks?
Speaker 2: What an hour in?
Speaker 1: Why does Sheyard have the irresistible man?
Speaker 3: I don't want to hear.
Speaker 1: Shepherd, I resurrected you. Now you must have sex with me bro as a as a payment.
Speaker 2: You've seen my dick and you're not going to suck it. That makes you gayer that if you saw it and sucked it. Because a man of action, a straight man of action, and sees see something that he seizes the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mister man there the reapers are still out there. I need I need to deal with them.
Speaker 2: I think, yes, after this, after that, after this, suck it, after this, I'm Martin sheen by the night. Oh well, I know, I know, but parentheses. That was in parentheses.
Speaker 1: Please stay in character? Uh, I need? Can I go fight the reapers please? And I'll have sex with you later.
Speaker 7: No, you promise, I'm not get well, turn the game off, all right, game over and then it leads, it leads your previous.
Speaker 2: File one, the entire you gotta start it all over.
Speaker 3: So everyone that played mass effect one, everyone that's up to mass effect due that pin you had to fuck him, Yeah, and everyone No one talks about it.
Speaker 1: And you're like, yeah, you can't say, don't tell anybody. You can't tell your friends with Shepherd say, the person that's controlling you, you can't even tell.
Speaker 2: He never comes up again.
Speaker 1: You can't tell anyone. Remember I'm I'm irresistible. I'm the irresistible man's I didn't rape you. I couldn't resist me. I don't know the word Spanish. Yeah, the dad, the dad is like an actual Spanish like actor actor. The Charlie Martin Sheen is that the Martin father. He's a Spanish actor. It's like, really, yeah, grandmother knows the guy. He's pretty crazy that it's so Hollywood that hey, we're gonna, we're gonna do Sheen. We're not gonna.
Speaker 3: Because because Charlie Sheen's O name is Carlos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, what the fun when I saw, likeli, that's his brother, and I'm like, excuse me, he looks just like him.
Speaker 3: He does look exactly like.
Speaker 2: He doesn't see Amelias the black guy. Okay, I'm thinking of a different.
Speaker 3: Clearly, really I didn't no, no, no, I didn't think that. Yeah, I would have never guessed.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking of the Amelia ss I met at Auto Zone in twenty ten.
Speaker 3: So that's the guy from Breakfast Club, right.
Speaker 1: Uh, he's from Outsiders, He's from Mighty Ducks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's the he's the jock, he's he's the coach. And Mighty Ducks. He is the one of the friends from Outsider, the First Outsiders.
Speaker 1: He's an Outsiders, one of.
Speaker 3: The brothers or is he one of the what is this?
Speaker 1: I don't know which money is, man, I don't care enough about it.
Speaker 3: I love the Outside he didn't. I love that fucking movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I've had it. Like to me, I'm like, I've had I get it.
Speaker 3: I get it Outside of the School. I like the movie a lot. I like when a little brown kid.
Speaker 1: Like him, a little brown that's that's a cool statement.
Speaker 3: It's funny. It's funny because he's the only brow one. He gets a fucking building on his back and at the hospital and the freaking what you call it goes out there and stabs a Clark's a lot of people in that movie Outside. That's a really famous Tom Cruise, Tom Cruise, Ralph Macchio, Uh Swayze, Yeah, Penis.
Speaker 1: What's his name, Darryl Worley, Daryl Strawberry.
Speaker 2: Actually, all right, right, I've forgotten. I forget to change his name.
Speaker 1: Barry Bonds.
Speaker 3: Rebroke the Clemente Old.
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 3: Sammy Sosa before he bought peace himself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, classic Sammy.
Speaker 3: Classic Sammys.
Speaker 2: It's like whatever, you're like picking skins in the yeah, yeah, yeah, you're playing Gears of Where three Marcus and Gears.
Speaker 1: What You're like, what the I just watched?
Speaker 3: Dude, he bleached himself. It's crazy. It's sad. It's it's really sad. We're talking about Sammy Sosa. It's he was like dark's skin color and then he bleached himself and he's like lighter than you. Actually, well maybe not lighter than you, but.
Speaker 2: Like genuinely, I genuinely know nothing about this person.
Speaker 1: You want Sammy Sosa, You're a baseball guy. You got in your blood. Literally, it's in your blood.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't know, you should know it without even watching. I've heard that.
Speaker 2: I know I've heard the name, but like it. It means like that could have been a wrestler. That could have been some moment you remember.
Speaker 1: Like there was a competition was Mark McGuire and Sammy Sosa? Do you remember who was hitting the most home runs? Do you remember that at all?
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: I think you were a little young for that.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe so maybe I also knew, Oh what I know.
Speaker 3: The I know the competition, but I don't were like we were young.
Speaker 1: I also knew what Mark McGuire, so, like like in real life, you know Mark McGuire, Yeah name, I guess that's that kind of sounds like a combinish name, right, Yeah it was, yeah, Liation McGuire. Like I knew a couple of guire's. I don't think I know ay of those people. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I hope he answered your question. Whatever the fuck it was, I don't think we did. But whatever they were talking about Waiting in like some of those other movies that like feel like those years, it's.
Speaker 1: Fine, ah yeah, Waiting.
Speaker 2: Those the only ones that come to mind, though, Like I guess there's like eighties movies that are very very eighties.
Speaker 1: But like I mean, I liked Waiting. I wish I was that that the lead the lead guy that they were showing around the first day, perfect role. I'd love to be that role because he almost says nothing until his monologue at the very end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I take a completely passive character.
Speaker 1: I love that to where he literally says almost nothing. I think he almost I think, I don't think he says a word and he gets interrupted when he's about to say something by Brian Reynolds. I was like, I'd love to take a role like that.
Speaker 2: Do you guys see that? You see that?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: A Warwick David you know work at Warwick Davis, right, the little little guy. Yeah, the British, the British little person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what happened?
Speaker 2: He got a He's gonna be in the new Harry Potter again. Obviously there's a new Harry Potter. Yeah, he's gonna be into the show. They're doing a show. They're doing a show version of the movies. Basically oh okay, which technically makes sense.
Speaker 3: They've done a race swap everybody make Yeah.
Speaker 2: They're making who they're making be black.
Speaker 1: They're gonna make that would make no so here will I think this actually might be true.
Speaker 2: Here's what's crazy, right, which it's honestly the worst decisions they could do, as far as like which character of the race swap? But they're making They're gonna make Snape black.
Speaker 1: That's really unfortunate, which is like, that's really unfortunate.
Speaker 2: It is. It is genuinely the worst choice you could possibly He is the worst. Uh uh.
Speaker 1: Danzel Washington, No.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna be uh that.
Speaker 3: Literally, the two characters the two should make black literally are serious. Black and Snape. Those are the two characters you actually should not make.
Speaker 2: You could do any You could make Hermione Mexican, you could make fucking uh literally McGonagall black like nobody nobody cares, just.
Speaker 3: Not the two characters. I get constantly accused of doing something wrong when they did nothing wrong. It's like, not those two characters. Well, I remember somebody was somebody I saw it. I don't know if this is true or not.
Speaker 2: It's been a long time as I've seen any of the Harry Potters, but like I'm inclined to believe it's true. It's like there's there's apparently like a scene. I think it's like a flashback where Snave gets like hung in a tree. Oh I like that because he's like being bullied and he's being like, you know, well the bully.
Speaker 1: Just skip that part.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm assuming if he was black, but that's kind of the thing. It's like, you don't have to skip it if you just did. It's such a crazy thing.
Speaker 1: If it wasn't like black, they're gonna change him till he's gonna be named Black Snape, and then it's gonna be literal black. It's gonna be good. It's gonna be good. I'm I forgot to tell you, guys, I'm a writer on the show.
Speaker 2: Oh congratulations, completely.
Speaker 1: Forgot to say you don't even though I just found out about this, I forgot to tell you that.
Speaker 3: I'm I want them person. Sometimes I want Serious to be a black person, but also I know he shouldn't be a black.
Speaker 1: Person, but I love him. He's literal black.
Speaker 3: I just told you, Literal black usually the whole name and convents of their family. This name is that is serious.
Speaker 1: His name is literally literal black. If we compromise Litlarius Black literally serious black, all right, so or serious literally black, that's the compromise.
Speaker 3: I really don't like Harry Potter, but I I really do like Serious Black's character and Snape.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I just haven't gotten into it yet, and I don't like the people that like her. I like the vibe of Harry Potter more than I like Harry Potter. I think there's like a whimsy.
Speaker 2: To it that is cute that I do enjoy.
Speaker 3: I don't like the fan like that world I think the fans of Harry Potter a fucking I just haven't.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it's it's Disney stuff, the same thing where it's just like if you're an adult, if you're an adult and you care this deeply about something this fictional to the point where you're going to this thing all the time, like Harry Potter World or whatever. I get a wand it's like, you're an adult, I do?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 2: I like, what do you do?
Speaker 3: I'm I'm but you have to be the because you're you're that with Star Wars, right, you're Harry Butter adult with Star Wars. Yeah, I yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: But I spent how much was that light?
Speaker 2: Say? With that you bought like seven hundred thousand dollars like.
Speaker 1: Three something like that, three four bands.
Speaker 3: I wish I had like that to spends on anything. That's fucking crazy. I haven't spent I haven't spent a band on something since my computer. Like, I don't spend money like that, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's pretty much the only thing that I yeah that tech something something that helped.
Speaker 3: Me a computer, and then like I don't know, like a car when I get one, Like I'm never spending money like that on anything other than like or furniture.
Speaker 1: With that much money on furniture, you think you're gonna get a car. I'm in a half. Weget one eventually. No, you're not. I am.
Speaker 2: You don't even get your you won't even get your glasses. You get a vehicle before you get your fucking eyes. Yeah, you're gonna kill yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was actually not smart. I've driven without Michael. I've driven my closed plenty of times and I'm still here.
Speaker 2: Sometimes that when I'm hearing.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'm speeding in the middle of the road.
Speaker 2: I close my eyes for a little bit just to get a rush, perfect.
Speaker 3: Way through it.
Speaker 1: I'm one with the earth. I want to I'm like one of those This.
Speaker 3: Guy thinks that, And there's there's so many car crashes. One of them looks like Optimist Prime like to it looks exactly like it was. So much damage has been done.
Speaker 2: He drove through a dog show.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. So the next question, drove through a dog show.
Speaker 3: Dogs inside the car, like, I guess your mind. Now, next question, maybe a dog's a dog that one soon.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't spend thousands of dollars on a dog you're already gonna spend that much money taking care of it.
Speaker 1: I'm doing like medical stuff for it. That's crazy. Yeah, no way, Yeah, I can't get a rescue dog.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't. I can't in good faith adopt the like adopt the bread dog.
Speaker 1: And if that dog is you know, crazy, you slap it up a little bit, you know, you know, abandoned in the train station. Throw an Xbox controller at it. Yeah, exactly, with tungsten coated Xbox controller. I love the idea holding it.
Speaker 3: You're you're you're dealing with the bullshet of holding it. You're not showing any signs, so your dog doesn't have any I give it, so you're just holding it up.
Speaker 2: So MU should do that?
Speaker 1: Are your wrists are birding? You're tricking your dog to think that it's a normal weighted controller. Your dog is like was would have been skeptical before? Who would you, guys guess?
Speaker 3: Your wrists are warm. You can see the heat coming off your wrist. That's how much they're acted.
Speaker 2: What do you guys guess? What would you guys guess? The most the heaviest controller is.
Speaker 3: I don't know, like a dollar dollar.
Speaker 1: Oh, manant like, who does the prices right? Drew Carry, so I wanted to beat the absolutely. Drew Carry just comes out right and just beats the piss out of it. Drew Carry digs up body and he slips and buses head open. Drew Carry digs up Bob Barker's body and beats you to death of them. I like that. Yeah, yeah, bones are probably ready to go. You know, the skin's gone. Yeah, meat's gone.
Speaker 2: So I'm still in a dreams slur screamer rode in nice, I'm playing through. I'm playing through Delta right now. Hey there, dink, bink and tink. Not a question, but I employ you guys to check out a video series by Regules called Mega Meat. It's a total redubbing of the entire Mega Mind movie that took him over the course of an entire year. He not only redubbed the voices, but the entire sound prep to soundtrack via a cappella. That's crazy. I always wanted to do something like this. It's just such a tedious and nobody else wants to do it. Nobody shares my vision. But like, here's a link to the playlist all fifteen parts parts of it they redubbed the entirety of Mega Mind.
Speaker 1: Please check out.
Speaker 2: I don't really, I don't know if I've ever seen Mega Mind.
Speaker 3: I haven't.
Speaker 1: That's fun, may be crazy. If this is the way that I choose to watch it, it should be it should be.
Speaker 2: Eh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's smart, Mega ring Ring.
Speaker 2: There needs to be more. There needs to be more dubs. I said, do you remember like Brox dub back in the day.
Speaker 1: That doesn't sound familiar whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to explain it, but a creul way to go. Yeah, I'll check it out.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I wanted to do this with one of the Spider Man movies for the longest time, but I just I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's a whole fucking thing. There's a guy that dubbed a lot of the Spider Man uh animated series, and I can't remember it. No, this is different. Oh and actually he did do a little bit X men. How the hell do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: Because it's blitty people watch because I watched the popular When you're talking about, well, I'm jugging out, bitch.
Speaker 1: Not that. So I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the guy that actually sounds like Norm McDonald and he like, he really sounds like Norm McDonald. And it was called like he had a website and it's gone. It was called like Saturday Mornings Cartoon Dot. It was something like that.
Speaker 2: He play he uh huh, who did the nor McDonald guy play?
Speaker 1: Well, he would just dub fucking pretty much everybody, everybody, So yeah, he would just.
Speaker 2: Dub it was that would be crazy, just nor McDonald's voicing every single person. It was fun. It was really good.
Speaker 1: I wonder if if maybe someone has un earthed it because it was just gone that it was deleted from YouTube. There was probably some Marvel season assisting that happened, and then he just deleted everything got scared. I wonder if anybody's archived because it was it was really good. Hey shocker, he chaste you to the ends of the air or whatever or whatever or whatever.
Speaker 2: You can't escape me, you can't.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 1: Shacker.
Speaker 2: So the Silver Enforcer on Instagram wrote and say, hey, hey, Walt Collective, what are your guys' top three O S T composers PS. Examples include Danny Elfman, Daniel Pemberton, who's pember writer and composer of the planet's a little big, a little big planet in spite of his film.
Speaker 1: So I'm interesting, Well, we got the first foremost.
Speaker 3: We gotta go to the goat han.
Speaker 1: Zimmer, hung Zimmer. He's got big peeb hung Zimmer.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 2: I genuinely don't. I can't think of a Hans Zimmer like melody.
Speaker 1: It's uh, I mean, it's all just like bah. It's definitely not that at all.
Speaker 2: That's what it sounds like to me.
Speaker 1: What the hell are you? What's what movie? What exception? What about time one of his most famous songs from that time? Exactly? You don't know what that is?
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's a vague I bet it sounds like fucking everything else. Zimmer is like I I gotta be real. He's gonna piss off a lot of people. Start time up right now.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you. It starts off like Chris for someone that loves.
Speaker 2: Gets overrated, someone that loves.
Speaker 1: The music, you say such dumb things about music. Something crazy, that's loser. That's the Pirates theme. It's over raised. Zimmer isn't isn't isn't the fucking that's the Gladiator.
Speaker 3: Star Wars.
Speaker 1: Isn't Star Wars.
Speaker 4: Fool that I know this John Williams not star wars husband to a murders to a murdered husband, and then like, everybody's like and you expect, we expect people to be like and everyone's like, yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I'm just the sound has ever still working? Considering he killed Trayvon Martin, he did.
Speaker 3: That's George b c.
Speaker 1: Equal clone George. What if he actually looked like he really doesn't really, He's like, I live in England. I am right in movies. I don't live in the backwards.
Speaker 3: Florida, although I will say something in the streets of Florida, I think about a gun.
Speaker 1: Get them, I get him.
Speaker 2: What if you just really hated Arizona's day.
Speaker 1: That's what white girls And it was like, I can't believe you bought that skittle is a nice tape.
Speaker 3: When I was, when I was, when I was when when it happened, when I was way younger, I was like, I did, I did put a picture of Facebook, like from the Guana town and I had a hoodie of Arizona nicety skittles.
Speaker 1: You just don't know I did on Facebook. I didn't it land Land at all. Yeah, it did.
Speaker 2: Not land it.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was Wallavn back then. Yeah, it was at eighteen sixteen.
Speaker 2: I was proud of it too.
Speaker 3: It was it was bad funny. None of my friends thought it was funny. Not a single one of my friends thought that she was funny. Even the ones that were like say with Sayn were like, because it's just it's not They're like two.
Speaker 1: If I didn't know the person, I could probably laugh at out and saying it is like that guy's fucked up. But like it's like, oh, I'm a I'm adjacent to this person that did that. How that would make me feel weird?
Speaker 3: So even.
Speaker 2: I have to say, I have to say the Pirates of the Caribbean, so like that's his, that's his right. That sounds mr.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's just gladiator again. I mean a part of it is is very gladiator.
Speaker 2: It is literally the same thing I've I've it's a good song. I will admit Pirates is great.
Speaker 3: I've already kind of I've always kind of said that you have so many great ones though, Like he's fair, like like, ah, you.
Speaker 1: Are, wow, you know this one, the tear jerker.
Speaker 2: Everybody AI generated that song?
Speaker 3: God damn, what.
Speaker 1: About what about uh, the Call of Duty Model Warfare two.
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't, I don't remember it.
Speaker 3: What what the that's the call of Duty song? Though?
Speaker 2: I literally I'm not even exaggerating. This is not even a bit. I cannot hum to you the Call of Duty theme. I don't know what the it is.
Speaker 1: Let's get to the good part though.
Speaker 2: Wow, another fucking slow violin and amazing.
Speaker 1: Remember remember this. Let me get to the.
Speaker 2: Sounds like everything man, And then what about the part where it really christndos you know any of that ship sounds exactly?
Speaker 1: It sounds like you know what it is?
Speaker 2: Someone someone, No, No, there's no melody there. It's like barely that this is getting a cover rightce Truck by the way, probably, but like whatever.
Speaker 1: It's a fucking video game, of course it's not.
Speaker 2: Well I don't know, No, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's a video game. Like, dude, do you know how fucked people would be?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not saying that that's how it should be. I'm not even saying that it's necessarily go way to happen. I'm saying, like I've gotten Copra rightce Ttruck from doing that like on stream before, like where I had like the Bastionian soundtrack running, and I got like I was a passion?
Speaker 1: Was that crazy? That sounds like someone went out of the way to be a cunt. I don't know, because like.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying it happens. Sometimes it might not have it, but like I don't that to me, you know what it is? There was a lot of are you familiar with like two Steps from Hell? And like, uh, it's a lot of so early back in the early YouTube days when copper right trucks were crazy, Like I mean they still are, I guess technically, but like they're even more ridiculous than they are now. There were a lot of artists or like I don't even know what you would call an independent orchestral I don't know what the fuck that would even be, but people making orchestral things that were not royalty free necessarily, but they weren't like stringent with copyright, and so you would see them kind of everywhere, like people would use them in their content a lot for dramatic effect because it was just like, hey, it's a way to get dramatic sound without getting the copyrightstruck by w M whatever the fuck yeah, WMG or a music group and I think a lot of that music is styled on Zimmer. I think because that sounds like that sounds like two Steps from Hell or like or like any any number of like you know, audio library kind of stuff. I don't hear enough, Like I don't know, like I even as I just heard that, I don't remember the melody.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're looking for, Like I guess that's I don't know, like the melodies there objectively, I can clem which part like it's it's objective, but that's the middle part of the song.
Speaker 1: Was it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like it's there, like it's it's it's great. Like, don't get me wrong, don't I think it's him.
Speaker 3: I think it's Johnson. I think it's like Johnson, the guy from the Star Wars, John Williams Williams And sorry Williams william you're like adding extra, I'm just scrambling Williamson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Johnson Williamson is his name. But there's him.
Speaker 3: There's obviously the the what's called the Always of Halo, the ritin one. Obviously there's like there's yeah, they're all great, o'donald o'donald.
Speaker 2: He's up there for me, probably Jack as now, but yeah, he knew what he was doing though, because even the original Destiny.
Speaker 1: Is like crazy.
Speaker 3: I think there's a lot of really good ones I think, and what I like, what was it?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What's the Destiny soundtrack?
Speaker 3: Like, it's very very parts of the Caribbean me Taylor like especially I can put it.
Speaker 2: There are parts of it that are very comparate.
Speaker 3: Very like. It's just it's still like so it's more, it's more ethereal, it's more single notey like more like uh like Danny Elfin's.
Speaker 2: Up there though for me, like for clearly almost almost like unquestionably John Williams has to be up there, I think, even though I don't necessarily care that much for John Williams stuff independently, I think it's like, I mean, Star Wars is amazing, but like everything else is kind of like I get it, Like the the main Indiana Jones theme is great, and the main what was the other thing that he did? He did Jaws?
Speaker 1: Right, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I care so little about Jaws. It's crazy that movie is never that movie never guarded a respectrum just that none of it, none of it. I just don't. That movie is so unrealistically like frightening to me. It's like this movie is so like like it doesn't make sense how people are that scared about something that's in the water. It's like people would get hurt the first time about it. They would get hurt, like somebone would get attacked by the start, and it'd be like, hey, don't go in the water anymore, and it'd be like all right, cool, and then they have people common deal deal with the problem.
Speaker 1: Actually anything about that, Like, I really don't know.
Speaker 3: The stupid it's so stupid. There's a giant shark. Yeah, I'm in that body of water.
Speaker 2: It's a way worse take than anything.
Speaker 1: How are they hunting?
Speaker 3: Jaws is at the point, Well, they start hunting it because it's there, right, and they're like, oh it attack people.
Speaker 1: We got to get rid of it. And it's like Jo three, he gets in a mech oh ship. Why don't you gets the Jaws? Get the mech jows gets the sick.
Speaker 3: Yeah I saw the first one. I might have seen a piece of the second one, but it's like I don't. It's like why, uh, it's never worked.
Speaker 2: Steve Javinski is kind of up there. I think probably in some way like he did. Who's the guy who.
Speaker 3: Did orchestrated for Cowboy Bebop? He looked at him, Derek.
Speaker 2: Uh, I don't think I was gonna look something else upon, I'll put that in my back pocket.
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 3: He's really good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, let mean look parts of the Caribbeans?
Speaker 1: Would you?
Speaker 2: Would you guys agree that parts of the Caribbean's probably uh his best?
Speaker 1: Uh hun? Yeah No, not for me, really no, I think it's clearly no, it's too it's too uh like I get it. It's very on the nose, but like like it's it's you know, it's for pirate adventure, so it's very good. But like that's not say if I'm gonna like to me, I'm judging it more on what I listened to it, and that's not one I wouldn't put that on. Like I've listened to I have saved tracks from Gladiator, I have saved tracks from Inception, I've saved tracks from like like stuff like that. Obviously the model for A two theme that shit fucking goes hard, Like it's it's just very epic, I like an epic, like melancholy shit the more adventury it is, like I like it, but I'm not listening to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I prefer like the way that I think about it is like if if it sounds sick on electric guitar, I'm gonna enjoy it, you know what I mean. And I think Han Zimmer stuff just kind of wouldn't outside of pirates. Yeah, It's like Time on electric guitar would be like okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I have the funny thing I was gonna cover Time, but in a like I have an idea of how to do it. But uh yeah, I'm completely different. Like if I want to listen to something orchestral, I want to listen to it orchestral. Like say, like some I hear people do these covers of like old stuff. They'll like some baroque music, and I'm like, it just doesn't sound as good as hearing it on strings. It just doesn't like I want to hear it, like I'm impressed. I'm impressed to what it is, but uh, I just have sometimes I just I just want this moody ambiance and I want like stuff that sounds epic and it kind of like, well, I actually you know, that music that moves you. I love music that moves and makes it feels you with the motion.
Speaker 2: I think you can. I think you have that strong melody though. I think melody is kind of a key thing for me, Like I want a good Well, it's a type.
Speaker 1: Of melody you want because there is a melody. It's just what type of melody are you going for. It's usually seems a little bit more upbeat, not necessarily just like, I don't I don't really know how to describe it that objectively has melody. I don't know what you like, that's what that's why. That's why I just said it sounds like he wants to specific.
Speaker 2: Feels very again, I just I don't remember it.
Speaker 1: Give me a really good like, give me like a really good like. This is one of my favorite scores of all time. I mean, so I can have an idea of like what you're looking for, you know what, actually like a good.
Speaker 2: A good example of something that I think is like Hans zimmer Esque, but I think has a stronger emphasis on melodies like actually like, uh, let me see if I can find it.
Speaker 1: Guys can talk a little bit.
Speaker 3: But I think and like, because I like I liked that kind of music, and I will listen to it. If I hear it in passing, I won't turn that on. I don't like I don't like orchestral music. I think that much because if I'm just listening to music like that Alison, rather than the jazz, I feel like jazz such a but I think all those are just kind of set pieces if I'm going for like a set like a like a like a thematic piece like yours. Yeah, you can't see the throat line between.
Speaker 2: The two of the hips, like no, but there's like a lot, there's a lot there like that. It's like that on an electric guitar, would found sounds.
Speaker 1: He's talking about that. He's talking about the lead, the lead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I feel like a lot of Hans Zimmer songs don't have leads, like it kind of feels like they're just kind of.
Speaker 1: It's all well, there is always just showing you monol over two. No, no, no, it's just it's just not fast enough for you.
Speaker 2: Maybe, yeah, maybe I do like quicker ones.
Speaker 1: That's why I understand what you're sing with a guitar thing. But like again, that's the thing that's like I'm not really to me that those are made for very specific parts of like say, oh, there's action happening, there's something really fast, it's really fast paced. There's a driving scene or something something happens. There's a lot of well, that's that's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: That's that is crazy, and having speech because people would be like.
Speaker 3: That's like, it's the open, it's the open, roll them up.
Speaker 1: I guess it's the title card of Gears too. It's sick.
Speaker 2: I forgot how cool it was. Like looking through like the retrospectives of all of them, I'm like, damn, I forgot it opened this hard.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking of I'm thinking of like obviously Skyrim, Skyrim's fucking O s T is amazing, like every.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because that's like a proper song, right yeah.
Speaker 3: But I think Skrim has the best from any video game ever. But I think the best O s T overall. I think there's games comparable to it, but I think I think has the best one.
Speaker 1: I guess your favorite.
Speaker 3: I think I think it's problem. I think I think all the music is scarm is fantastic.
Speaker 1: Let them have it.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it. It's clearly it's not mine, but like it's if that's your favorite, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's it's between that. Maybe I think BG three has really good, but it's also that's also songs like that's music as well. That's why it's so different Skyrim. It it's also straight up like their.
Speaker 2: Song Skyrim is that that dude? The combat music. I really don't like.
Speaker 1: Iconic now, but I think I think it it might be.
Speaker 2: Just that I've heard it too much or doom.
Speaker 1: Crazy crazy. I just kind of it's good different obviously, it's just it's too like on the nose for me where I'm like, I know, like, I just it's I can't even it's it obviously fits in the categories of what we're talking about, but it's like this is just fucking what they call gent you know, and metal. Yeah, it's just this it's good. But like BFG division is so good. Yeah, it's I mean, it's fucking its great. There's a guy that is still covering like that ship like you just dropped something people and people love it.
Speaker 3: There's there's the music from I think there's uh, like cyberpunk has like really a few really really good songs.
Speaker 1: I don't like anything. I don't think I remember, I don't like any I love it. I hate it, like the that that song that was used in all the memes then and then because it just it just the mean got to me.
Speaker 3: I like it. I like I like Samurai. I like the music they made.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's too because it feels like it doesn't it feels it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Really uh, it feels really like just like sweetish guys made metal music and we're like let's just take some like flow from another genre of music putting on like I like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh, I think Mass Effect three is soundtrack is like front to back incredible. But the second one, the when you fight the shadow Broker in the DC that's the soundtrack, is like it just like it gets me jacked, like it really like it's really really mad and it's it's just cool because then you're like fighting him and then like oh he has a shield but it doesn't work with like physical so like you just have to punch him after.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like this is this rules for me. Then another obviously Rafael's theme is fucking ridiculous. That's so he says it himself. I think that's that.
Speaker 1: Devil freaking BG three. Yeah, Like he's trying to like like a deal with you.
Speaker 3: He's like, Yo, my nig could take this hammer and give it to me, And you're like, He's like, yo, give me them b away for me. He's so aggressive about it. He's like, just give me the hammer, bro hammer.
Speaker 1: I was mad that I couldn't because I kept trying to kill him, Like you know immediately, well you would have, you would have hyper died. But I feel like they should have wrote that into the game. Just have them whoop your ass quick or you win, you win somehow, you fuck the game. Some super genie has kind of figured out a way.
Speaker 3: To win somehow. Maybe. H Yeah, there's a lot of there's a lot of really goodness. Man, there's like there's like literally probably thousands.
Speaker 1: Of really great ones. Arkham City's theme it like starts off very subtle, but then at the end it swells into a way that like it has no business being as good as it is. I really love that because the.
Speaker 3: Sound of people's heads splitting open.
Speaker 1: It nees bursting jaws And I want to play through the original Arkham games again. Yeah. I just always I mean, I love fucking I really love Asylum is a really good game. Asylum and Origins are really really good played Origins. Origins is okay, the only thing I really like the third one is the prequel Okay, yeah, yeah, the one that didn't.
Speaker 3: Have that's long Halloween pretty much then, right, that's Origins No City Halloween, right, yeah is it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Basically because one night is this one night? Right? Is this one night He's done?
Speaker 1: I mean tically because Arkham City is one. They're all one night actually, But I think I know what you're saying though. But the executioner, you get his shockers, you get his college. That ship is so unfair. That fight is hilarious in Origins.
Speaker 3: Isn't it like you hit him like once?
Speaker 1: I was trying to not spoil them. Its fine, Yeah, is it one of those there's a lot of people that haven't. No, No, it's fine. I just like there's a lot of people that never bother to play that one. I was like, oh, is it like the Mysterio fight? And yeah, I do that, but you.
Speaker 3: Get his gleage.
Speaker 2: Star Wars Jedi Games did that with like some random boss where it's just like some some dudes, like some Janitor, right, or which one is that?
Speaker 1: The first or second one?
Speaker 3: Is? The second one into the hub and he's like you hit him once.
Speaker 2: And he dies and it's like you have with the helper filling out.
Speaker 3: I really forgot to play that one regular both.
Speaker 2: Of them, and I haven't finished either of them. I burn out on those games really quick.
Speaker 3: The second one is it was too like.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, it's it's souls Born Star Wars. I like it, it's fun, but I was like, okay, the second one should probably be an improvement. I never got around.
Speaker 2: It's the thing to me is like, especially lately, I'm like, if if I'm gonna play a souls Born and finish it, I feel like I'd rather jump into or finish Lives of p because I keep hearing really good things about it, and also it has.
Speaker 1: That deal three four days ago was really good. Oh wow.
Speaker 2: But anyway, silver Enforce around into.
Speaker 3: Another Another souls Born is coming out tonight.
Speaker 1: Literally, which one is this? What you call it a soak song?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, again, souls Born.
Speaker 3: It's it's a platforming souls game.
Speaker 2: It's not a Soul's game, So platforming soul something being hard is not souls.
Speaker 3: No, No, it's the way the way you like die and then you go re collect your things.
Speaker 1: Even that's not really like that's not exclusively so like it's more I guess that's rogue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's now.
Speaker 3: Because it is like randomly generated, like it's roguelikes are like not randomly generated. Roguelkes are like games you drop in and you beat a stage and you get a power up after you like beat a certain.
Speaker 1: Well that's what it's more about, like you dying and then leveling up to keep going.
Speaker 3: Because roguelikes are like Hades a gungeon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like when you die in Hades and then you keep going and progressing and dying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this but this game is more like a platforming like I wouldn't I wouldn't consider it a rogue like I was like, it's like a Soul's esque.
Speaker 1: To look up what the game rogue is to why they call it that.
Speaker 3: I didn't play rogue, so I don't nobody played because it's like an eighties game or something.
Speaker 1: It's like some old ass game that nobody's played. But I'm just saying where it came from. But anyway, I mean, it's a it's a platformer. It has gay elements, but I mean the closest thing to a soul's thing is like it's a boss gone right, White House, Costablanca. I just got it.
Speaker 2: We got another question.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the hell was that?
Speaker 2: What was that? That was a it was a conversation that I had in like twenty sixty that I just I just remember. I just I just realized.
Speaker 1: That's not what just happened.
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 2: I just I just realized a question to answer to a question I had twenty sixty.
Speaker 3: Read the questions.
Speaker 1: Please let's go sure, Okay, sorry, you guys were.
Speaker 2: Privy to that one. Derek Knotschovin is innocent.
Speaker 1: Thank for you. What are your favorite games that everyone else hates?
Speaker 2: Not like uh not like how some hate fall it for but ones, but ones that a large majority hate. For me, it's massive fact. Androvia and I played on release and loved it. That's the end of the show. Goodbye. We can't we can't entertain people who like I have I have a problem with, like did you play the original? Like that's I'm curious. We need more information, Yeah, I need more information for you, Derek.
Speaker 3: Some people some people just Derek, some people you can't help what you like. I I think people you said you could, I don't know you could, just you could.
Speaker 1: I think some some There are rare times where I get upset about people liking some things, because when the thing is objectively broken, sure, like there's actual problems that you can't just skirt around and be like, oh, this is fine. So I get mad at that stuff. If it's a stupid game and you're just like, oh I really love it, I'm like okay, okayeah yeah. But like they were fucking especially on launch. I don't know anyone who didn't have fucking problems. Maybe this was one of the very rare people that didn't have any game breaking ship or the fucking animations being dog shitting like it was like me.
Speaker 2: With Cyberpunk on launch day, where like I had no like I had. I was like, this is great, I'm excited to see I'm excited to talk to people about it. Yeah, and then they were just like it sucks, and I was like, whoa, am I stupid?
Speaker 1: You're lucky you did play on PC.
Speaker 2: I played on Series X, which apparently that was just a luck, that was a luck of the drop because apparently that was at the time the best version to play because p S five was like crashing constantly and PC depending on like your rig, PC was the best place.
Speaker 1: To play it really, but like for like if you had a good rig obviously, but like.
Speaker 2: I think generally speaking, a lot of people on PC just didn't have stronger rigs and so like they were having issues.
Speaker 1: PS PS four and Xbox one were oh right, fucking disaster.
Speaker 2: I love seeing the footage of those. Dude, I would that must be I would. I would probably pay full price for like originally like one point zero Cyberpunk twenty seventy seven on PS four unchanged, no updates, Yeah, just to for historical purposes, yes, to see what that game is. Like, I agree with that. Oh my god, what a brilliant thing that would be to play through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but uh yeah, I mean, hey man, uh I. I I'm assuming the Derek Schabin didn't play the other ones, because that's the only way, in my mind, you can like thoroughly enjoy the game because not only the the game breaking stuff and bad animations.
Speaker 2: It does play well. I feel like I remember it playing well.
Speaker 1: The combat was fine. That was my only thing that I thought was an improvement on three, Like they took the combats for three, but just made adjustments where I can move a little bit more fluently, especially with the jetpack, and so I had no problem with the combat. Uh, but this story was so gay. The fucking there were no patch there were no expansions, so the other ships never showed up, so you didn't get to interact with fucking anyone else, only the people that showed up for the first arc or whatever. That shit sucked. The alien sucked that it sucked, I.
Speaker 3: Know from what I saw. The aliens were the part that disappointed me the most. It was like everybody's just it was just like they were less They felt less interesting than even the ones we got before.
Speaker 1: Exactly that.
Speaker 3: Somehow I felt like like, oh, I guess because I always felt like there were the reverse kind of yeah, you the aliens you got in the first series would would be what you would finding Andromeda, right. I feel like species would be like more interesting over from not lea Tali species, or like more alien than pretty much anything we got in fucking Andrama from Beef Fair.
Speaker 1: The only thing I can say is that, well, they didn't explore the entire galaxy, right, like so in like say, in the Milky Way, the first contact was turreans, and then they started to see some of the other and some of the other cooler aliens like the al core and all this stuff that were so scattered across. But you know, they started using the mass effect relays, so they weren't able to go across the So it's like the argument could be Devil's advocating there could be way cooler aliens further away. But now to counter that, why not start with your first ones as cool as shit?
Speaker 3: Was to make your game more impactful, I think, no matter what, having lame aliens in general as fox the game, no matter what. If you're like you played through the game and then later at the end you're like, oh, I had these coiliens, now these ones are shit, and then like, oh these ones are fine now.
Speaker 1: But the species and then the other species that you find you figure out is just the modified species of the one. So there's only one species in that fucking game. There's one part where there's like a flying whale that was cool in one of the one of the things I'm like, oh, it's so yeah, as sick as fuck, and I'm like, I want those to come down and talk to me.
Speaker 2: Don't think I finished back then, Drameda, but I do remember seeing that whale.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I tried playing a game with mods. I was saying, I I when I got to the the when you find out the plot of oh, these guys are engineered. They've been engineered, and uh, I was just like this is so imporing. So I couldn't finish it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. That's why. I don't know if I have a favorite game that the majority of people hate. The closest thing that I can think of is maybe, like I really I don't know, because I really liked Mercenaries too, but I heard, like I guess that that was like it ran really poorly on on launch and so it was like kind of like a mess, and.
Speaker 1: Some people hated it it.
Speaker 2: But like even retrospectively, like I don't think people feel that way, you know what I mean? I actually really like fall At four a lot. That's probably that's probably the closest thing to this. I just think I think four is like like a really enjoyable thing to play through. It.
Speaker 3: It's like ship though, but yeah, it's fun.
Speaker 2: Compared to three in Vegas.
Speaker 3: Uh No, I wouldn't say that, but that's what I mean. It's still age pretty poor. Like it doesn't feel fun to play anymore. I tried to play in this game. Is it feels too clunky?
Speaker 1: I played a couple years ago. I had a lot of I played like a couple of months ago, and especially destroyed THEE. I had so much fun doing that moment is really awesome.
Speaker 2: Feeling clunky though, is like I mean, middle Gear is clunky. It just it feels like it just feels like it just feels like what the game is to me. Like I know that the popular thing is that, like you know, New Vegas and three are the better games, but like I just can't. I don't feel like playing them because it's just they're not.
Speaker 1: New Vegas is better because it's a better story.
Speaker 2: It's a way better story.
Speaker 1: So it's actually thought provoking story. Three Yeah not really like I like a lot. I've I've played three a few times and I was like, this is fun. I enjoy playing through four a lot more.
Speaker 3: I like Dog, like.
Speaker 1: Gamel.
Speaker 2: I think I think the just the world design effective. Robot Nick Valentine. The main story of Fallout four is terrible, but like I think like the the little like gameplay stories that are in there are like genuinely pretty good Silver I think. I think it's the Silver Shout stuff. I think it's I think it's fun to genuinely go adventuring in that world. I think it's nice that the gunplay feels like it feels better than three, but it's still not like you're you're you're still incentivized to use vats to make up for it. I don't know, I think it's I think it's a very good game. I just think the story sucks and is stupid and that really and it's and it's an underwhelming follow up I guess to something like New Vegas.
Speaker 1: We might have said this before in an episode, but I feel like the people that are playing Fallout for story, I just I don't really understand them personally, you know, like, if you want to get a story me it it is the adventure. It is like legitimately the same thing. I'm being honest antypathize. The game is like that for me. Yeah, the adventure is the most Like I just I have one last mission in Starfield left or maybe two or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are the main missions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, playing it exact, But that's my point, right, that's the point. The main mission is fucking so underwhelming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the side ones are so much cool, Like the there's like a whole pirate faction that you get to join, and that one's a fucking cool quest line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh, stuff like that. Like that's what it feels doing the factions in Fallout is fun. Playing through the main thing where your son it's gay And so as far as people are talking about New Vegas and all this shit, I'm like, well, I still have more fun being in the world of four the New Vegas. New Vegas is fucking Vegas, and Vegas sucks.
Speaker 2: That's kind of how I feel about it too, But I know that's an unpopular opinion.
Speaker 1: I like, I do like four a lot.
Speaker 2: I sticked a g I heard far Harvard was good too, but I still is.
Speaker 3: All really good.
Speaker 1: Actually it's fun. Yeah, yeah, I have it too.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I haven't played a lot of.
Speaker 1: People complain about the the dialogue tree thing. I just don't care. I personally don't care.
Speaker 2: I get it, and I I agree with it, but I also again, it's it's just it's the last reason why I'm playing these games anyway, Like I am playing just to explore and like listen to music and kill things, huh and find like notes and.
Speaker 1: You know that kind of shap like it doesn't like even playing so Starfield, they brought back the old style and like, I don't feel happier. It didn't. It didn't like like you kind of said it. I don't feel more because I heard one of the arguments because I was asking people like why does it bother you so much? And one thing is like, oh, well, it's saying it's not saying what I wanted to say. But I'm like, what what do you mean by that? And I think the only thing I can think of is that it's not saying the exact words that are on the screen. Kind of well, I think, or it doesn't. Wait, I think in this instance it actually does and it's not doing the mass effectory.
Speaker 3: I don't think it does.
Speaker 1: I think I think I remember is saying the thing word for word. Isn't it in Fall four?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Isn't it?
Speaker 2: Actually isn't. I remember it being an approximation. I remember it not being as egregious as it wasn't mass effect yeah, or like you would just be like hello and then they'd be like you bitch, Like I remember it being like a loose approximation. I think the main criticism from that from start from like the perspective of, like, you know, I think when you hear your main character speak, at the very least, at the very least, if you don't have a choice of what exactly to say, you have like a list of preset things to say, at the very least you can decide on like in your head, how you sound when you say it, which is like a very like So this is a more like uh, it's it's taking me out of the game sort of, And I kind of get it, but like I don't.
Speaker 1: It's not really that big idea to me. Think for people that I do forget about. There's a lot of people that they see themselves in the character that they created, and once somebody else is speaking for them, it doesn't sound good. It doesn't sound I mean, it doesn't have that connection anymore.
Speaker 3: Because even I played Balls three again and I'm playing a dark urge and like I think it's crazy, like I'm playing a good guy, but he's like I can't wait till people open and I'm like, oh, awesome, I'm gonna try not to do that. But then like or every moment you're like every moment you get your tossing how You're like, I should eat this guy, and it's like maybe not, maybe not. I'm not trying to do that because I try. Like it's hearing. Hearing a character your main character having voice lines does undercut your feelings sometimes it can, I guess. So if I'm probably a character I make, you know, if.
Speaker 1: I exactly that, I think that's yeah, okay, I understand that I don't have a very similar experience about that. Even though even if I do make the character try to look like a power fantasy version of myself, like I make the giant black dude or something, you know, I'm like, all right, cool, But then im media when I start playing, I'm like, this ain't me, Like, it's not this is it is? Like so like, I guess I'm completely detached from it. I'm having fun and I it doesn't. I guess it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I don't I'm not even thinking myself, like what would I do. It's in the situation what should be said, you know, and not like what would I do. I think that's why, Like maybe the difference is and there's a lot of people that get upset about that, and that makes sense. I might even be an outlier.
Speaker 3: I don't think. I think him had the main character having voice lines, and FALLOWF four does undercut some of the what makes three in New Vegas kind of special?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. It's it's definitely like I know.
Speaker 3: Game breaking for me is it's kind of undercuts you. That's whatever I think. Uh, I guess if if if it doesn't, it makes more sense to not do it. If it's only technically a name negative. Yeah, but the only thing that I have was it.
Speaker 1: Numerically? Was it actually a negative? How well did Fallout four du versus like say a Starfield or something.
Speaker 3: I think the problem is that you make the person all you make them. Also, like if I'm playing a game where I'm playing as like fucking Alex Mercer or whatever, and that's a character themselves.
Speaker 1: I see what you're saying. You know, it's different. I get it. I'm just wondering did it actually hurt or help them? Because I know they I know they brought it back to to you know, to quiet those people that were bitching. But I guess I'm just thinking how much did it really hurt them? Because it didn't hurt mass effect. Are you talking about the dialogue thing? Yea, yeah, because because I heard that was like one of the biggest arguments that was like really upset a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Were you guys talking about the idea of like having just more options for dialogue or if uh what if like.
Speaker 1: Like say, did it did it didn't make perfect sense? How much did it actually hurt them? Versus the people that were complaining how successful is fall Off four, like say, compared to like Starfield. Now that they went back, like did it really hurt them?
Speaker 2: I think Starfield's technically better from a dialogue perspective, just because you can there's more options for things to say yeah, whereas like because you were limited to the face buttons and because you were limited by time, because like I think the idea is that, like if you have a voice protagonist, then you have a limited amount of things that you can say because you have a limited amount of things that you can have the actor record, like but just by nature of like how that works and you can't atch it in later, you know, it's it's very it's you're very married to it.
Speaker 3: It's jarring having like your character be like a black person, you know, and sound like a white ass voice or me and fucking what's going and cyrapunk playing as a male.
Speaker 1: V black and he sounds clearly like sounds it just sounds like a scumbag to me.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to describe it. Like a dude, it sounds like he's going to say, mister white. But no, I mean, I don't know. I I get the argument. I think it's probably a little bit better that it's not a voice protagonist. I I just don't care enough about it because it's just it's not I don't necessarily play but as the games to weasel my way out of conversations, like like like to talk my way.
Speaker 1: Through things I think are better for that slaughter Ida rather play like dance X for that or something. Yeah, I always see people they prefer the without it, but like, uh say sometimes like say mass Effect had so much dialogue in it, like they had a lot, So I guess that kind of makes up for mast Effect is also.
Speaker 2: Like a game where like you're more defined in your role, Like that's more like you are like your commander Shepherd, whereas like in but as the games, you're more like you're just kind of who you are and you can be whoever you want to be. And if if you're just gonna like you can't abandon the main quest of mass effect really like you can, but like there's not really a game there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because because you have one very clear objective, I gotta destroy the Yeah. But the same thing with the like I get yeah, I guess so. But dragon Board, I mean, you're you're kind of pretty defined, but also you can weave quite a bit. You can also you can you can side with the storm cloaks or the you can't. You can't side with the reapers like during your Yeah, and you can't, Like that'd be insane.
Speaker 2: There were like there were like places to like inhabit than they are like story Like I feel like MASSIF is more of like a story RPG and like, but this is more like a sandbox where it's just like it's more like D and D.
Speaker 1: I guess yeah, yeah, everybody, Yeah, And I understand I think objectively people, Yeah, I would rather not have that ship. I uh, it just never bothered me too much.
Speaker 2: It's not too bad. I get it, and I agree with it, but like, I don't care that this is this is a rough one. Guys.
Speaker 1: I read it and I thanks thanks for that?
Speaker 2: Was that, Han Zimmer, I couldn't tell. I think that's your Halo?
Speaker 1: Boys, how do you think Halo would have been a received Okay.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't be received, don't you know?
Speaker 1: You know anything Halo? Instead of the iconic believe it was just what he was doing.
Speaker 2: Steve Jobs unveils this at Macworld nineteen ninety nine in front of like thousands of people.
Speaker 1: He's like, we're working on.
Speaker 2: A new game.
Speaker 3: I don't even sound that good.
Speaker 1: That's what you sound like.
Speaker 2: I don't and then and then and then there was like, okay, it's just like a retarget or something. Anyway, So I want to know, have you ever seen the gay Road in I'm warning?
Speaker 1: What's that? I want to know? I want to know have you ever see I'm like that song a lot like I like that song.
Speaker 3: Like the last person that would like this song a lot like that Songma likes this song a lot.
Speaker 1: It's so like, I mean, I like that, I like that. I don't know if I don't know if I remember. I don't know if I know that song.
Speaker 3: Firsday, that person aged like a year and a half making in the middle of the age, just saying that is longer like I saw your hair grow. I only got four of these in me.
Speaker 2: So they wrote in I didn't even know that that was clear credence. Oh yeah, oh god, greetings fellas. A couple of years ago, me and my girlfriend at the time wanted to sixty nine nice.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, she went to the.
Speaker 2: Bathroom and she came back and we got into position. I look up and I see unwiped shit on your on her asshole. Oh you did it, completely killed by boner. But I powered through it.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I didn't say anything because I didn't want to make her feel bad.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you know how you uh you remedy that? In the in the is that is there more?
Speaker 2: That's it?
Speaker 1: Oh? How you remedy that? Okay, I've never I've never had that specific. I've never seen ship on an asshole, thank god.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've seen paper particles before, which was upsetting, but like that's forgivable because it's just you. You, It's just a little leftover paper it. This is how you remedy. This kill her. That's the high and higher end of the preferable. No, it's the preferable thing. It's the high end. But I want to do the what what normal people would do. I'm trying. I'm trying to be normal.
Speaker 2: I see, I see, I see, I see.
Speaker 1: Would be like, hey, babe, instead of you know, let's jump in the shower quick, let's actually let's have a little fun in the shower, you know, And she might be she might be like no, but like you have to, like know, we really need to go to the shower, like just and then fucking fucking soaper assed up, bro. I mean, if it's your partner, you should be able to be like, hey, you. It depends on how long you've been together men.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, like one thing that I've learned from just just being around so many people, it's sometimes it never changes depending on how the uh Like I was watching some show and some women like it would be it's like their worst nightmare of being like anything like that happening. So even you've known them for so long, it's like this is gonna fuck her weak up, and it's kind of like, fuck, I don't want to I don't even I can't do. If I say anything, I'm gonna have to deal with this for like a fucking week, because that's gotta be horrified, and I hate that. That's uh how some people are brought up, you know what I'm saying. Yea, Like they're they they they've been taught to by their usually their mother to be perfect, and then now they've just been their world was just shattered. Even in the nicest way possible. You're like, hey, I'm so sorry to say this, but they're like, oh my god, and then all of a sudden, now you're not getting pussy for a week.
Speaker 3: A lot of a lot of people take things personally, and I think that's the biggest problem. People take things to heart when it's not meant to beat the heart grant to all. People don't know how to fucking talk either, grand.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, bitch, you got hold on.
Speaker 3: There's a problem on both sides, where like you can, like a lot of people take things to harnessing things personally, right, Like people usually tell me things like if I'm fucking up someone tells you something, I'm not gonna take it personally because like more often not people tell you because they're trying to help you. More often than not.
Speaker 1: It depends on the way it's something.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, a lot of people don't know how to say things correctly without like we expect people's feelings. So it's like there's a there's a two ways, and it's like it's like somebody's like, hey, man, you made it. That's I wasn't the smartest idea. And then some people are like, dude, you're fucking dumb, and it's like, you know, most of the time, I'm because I'm like, obviously people are saying this for a reason. I can deal with it. But a lot of people take things personally. I think, if it's your partner and you're dating them and you're being physical with them in the first place, I think you should be able to talk to Like, hey.
Speaker 1: See you said should I think you should. And that's that's the thing I agree with that you shouldn't be able to But it's it's, uh, it's a difficult situation man.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, like you know, like I think my solution break up with her, dis avoid it, don't even tell her the fact that like, just don't respond to any text messages.
Speaker 1: The I really do have a problem though with a shitty as though I just ye know of course that like I look as like a fundamental like that literally should never happen, right, that's the that's the problem that I have.
Speaker 2: That to me, that that actually would I think that actually would like send me spiraling because I really think it's like how do you not know?
Speaker 1: Just like how could you be really wipe your ass?
Speaker 3: Like how could you be like I just we're about to have sex, you know, whether I have a sexual acts. It's even crazy, like so that's the thing, like I would I would never happen to me, I wouldn't be caught dead. Well actually maybe because that's what happens when you die.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe you die if you have if you have the only ship, if you're if ship is available, yeah you don't magical ship cause people always like, oh you shit your pants. I'm like, if you don't have to ship, then you're not gonna ship. Well you want to conjure ship out of note I always have to ship.
Speaker 3: Well, then.
Speaker 1: It is crazy to me that like I don't know, I just like it. It just speaks to a level of like you're a fucking animal. You're worse than an animal.
Speaker 2: Like, how do you not care enough about cleanliness to make sure that that doesn't happen? Like, I just I can't relate to that to the point where that actually might be like a genuinely like especially a move like I don't know how I don't know how to move past that really.
Speaker 1: Modern day, modern day where uh wipes are now in everybody's homes and the days are pretty common now too, Like there it's it's pretty common that that and if there isn't, they're still just wiping thoroughly till there's a little blood.
Speaker 2: I get all, Oh my fucking god, alright, let's uh what time is it? Ye, it was great, I have to whatever. Okay, national Uh, I'll tell you after.
Speaker 3: Lamb coon lamb can in fucking house of course. It is fucking dumb bitch.
Speaker 1: Hey, she's Caribbean to it makes even more upset. I saw an FT video and he was like, Yo, what's up with the like all of these they're they're like they're not like just you know, black Americans. They all like have an origin of yeah, just like all the all the chuck and driving coons and stuff like the real like ones that are selling out to like the conservatives, and you know that they all have some sort of like Caribbean or African, like clear roots and not just like you know your you're black American that doesn't know where the fuck he's from. Sure, like he was like the biggest ones all have some thing, and he's like, what the fuck? Like I think he started to theorize. I don't remember what the fuck he said, but I thought that was interesting because I never thought of.
Speaker 3: That very clear, like I don't know, I'm I'm I just in both space aside. Its weird.
Speaker 1: Well, well we'll theorize about it later. Let's let's do this last one.
Speaker 2: Unravel the sky rode in.
Speaker 1: He says.
Speaker 2: Uh bars Man, he says, hello, my favorite always Sonny cast members. As fans of comedy TV, what I'm about to ask maybe considered blasphem but here goes and your opinion, is there a comedy scene that you think works better when condensed into a single frame? For me, it's the what Happened to the Stairs bit from Eda and Eddie. Don't get me wrong, it's a funny scene, but I love the frame where Eddie looks in horror at the dirt outline where the stairs he used to be. It's how it gets funnier the way I think about it. It is a really great image. Bro, it's parents took the stairs hard mode. No highly detailed painted frames like the ones SpongeBob n Instant. Yeah, like those are pretty I mean those are literally frames, even in the context of the joke.
Speaker 3: I don't this.
Speaker 1: I got to be real.
Speaker 2: It's difficult for me to think, like, I know that there are probably a lot of these where like I think it's funnier to see just the frame than it is necessarily to see. Yeah, the scene, but nothing, did you think of something?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's one. There's the one where the there is the obviously the scene of Goku screaming is all huge.
Speaker 1: That's great, that's.
Speaker 3: A great one. There's the one where Donald's like that that's not a comedy it's not a comedy scene. But so there's another scene where Donald's like trying to get through a fucking small hole and the guys trying to shove him through with the fucking like that random thing, And it's the idea of somebody putting a fucking giant object in the duck's ass while it's trapped in the fucking doorway is fucking funny. There's I think there's plenty of them.
Speaker 2: The one that comes to mind, and I don't know if it's necess the best example, but it came to mind for some reason, was like, there's a scene in Community in season six with Keith David where he just does that, he has like a look where he like looks I can't remember, Like one of the new characters says something like I think he makes a reference to something, and then she goes like, oh, I don't even own a TV. And then it just cuts to this like weird shot of Keith David where it's like it's like panning to the like it's not a dolly, and it's like zoomed in on him and he just looks. He raises his eyebrow and he looks like so judgmental, and just that frame, even just the gift of just like you know, just that one second is insanely funny to be and it's way funnier without the context because the face is just ridiculous in and of Itselfan do you know what it is?
Speaker 1: Have you seen that?
Speaker 2: It's maybe if I see it, I'm like, oh, I know, it's not that it's not that popular of a clip because it's from like probably the least famous season of Community.
Speaker 3: But there's another one that's what it's really funny to me. I don't think it's meant to be that funny, but it's where Patrick's getting picked up by nothing when he's trying to get the Somethings platoon and he's getting wetted by the air. I think that scene it's really funny. I think all of I think most of them are going to be SpongeBob for me, man, I think that.
Speaker 2: Shows pretty it's the best example of like there's another of a comedy show with scenes like that in it. It's very clippable. Oh you know what the scene of him like where he's like he's the hall monitor or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's like looking and he's looking for the or what was he the was the hall monitor?
Speaker 2: Right where he goes like mad with power and he's going through the street and it's and it shows him like looking for the guy.
Speaker 1: With him. Are you thinking of that?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, No, it's one where like he's like he's he's like mad with power or something and then like there's a sign behind him. This says maniac on the loose or something, and it's like a drawing of him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's he's he's like looking and there's a scene like right on the side of him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh well SpongeBob right, Yeah, there's another scene I I was thinking of when Patrick was out and then they were they were trying to ask him if they've seen the mediac and then where he's doing the like he sees the picture and he's terrified, and then as soon as they pull it away, he has the most mundane look on his face, like that like horrible, and then they're like this guy's so like they look at him like when they realize how retarded he is, Like.
Speaker 2: The I found it, the cops look is that. Well, the clip is fucking.
Speaker 3: On TV.
Speaker 2: It's such a weird like face is crazy.
Speaker 3: There's another there's there's another Dragon Ball one actually, but the episode where like go get to the high Box Time Chamber and he's like hanging out with Krillin and kril has the rock and he's like he makes that fucking a weird face where his eyebrows are circles and his eyes get really tidy before he throws the rock at.
Speaker 1: Him when they have that face and that ship. He's like so upset every time I see it.
Speaker 3: And then go get hit by the rocket holding his head and I'm like, dang, dude, you you blow up a planet, but a rock almost gave you a concussion. That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: That's such a wide you remember, I remember that look they realized that Patrick's retarded. They're gonna with them, like they immediately know what this means.
Speaker 2: They're like, that is a classic. That is such a classic image. God bless it.
Speaker 3: Like this dude's retold.
Speaker 1: They're like, because they keep holding up the picture and he's screaming, they take it away. He's fine.
Speaker 2: I'm like scene if they're beating them, like there's like this was you and then they're just straighting out of the fence bus.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. There's a front license plate. Let's kind of the home the Homer Ghost to New York. It's a Homer versus New York and there's a there's a there that image.
Speaker 3: He's next to think like this it's an old Simpsons scene where like Sohmer is in front of a crowd. He's like standing like really weird, Like it's a very strange post.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it is that it is further away from the mic. I think I was trying to Yeah, well, I was trying to more or less show the post. Well it's not it's not that. It's Ah, there's a there's a montage you know that. You know that, so like it's a montage of Homer talking about he hates Uh that's crazy but uh the song. Yeah, but Homer is like talking about how much he hates New York and so he does the flashback of the last time he went, and there's there's a there's a moment in there that's so funny to me because he's guy's holding his camera to take a picture of Homer and then he just runs off of the camera. It's in the next scene he's uh, he's talking to the cops home. We're talking to the cops, and it's the look on the cops face because he's so concerned, he so has this like and then he just fucking grabs Homer's luggage and fox off and it's because it's perfectly in sync with the music. It's my It's probably my favorite moment of The Simpsons because like, just thinking about your telling the company actually looks like genuinely concerned, like, oh, someone stole your ship, and he just steals your ship. Then he dips in a he dips in this way that is so perfect. I have to pull it up so you can like, I can't do it, Justine, I will say that I don't know, like I do think I need uh.
Speaker 2: Audio does a lot of heavy lifting for certain things, like in comedy, where like I was watching I was watching some older always sunny episodes and I forgot like there's so many, like so many good deliveries in that show. Yeah, like whether they're where they're trapped in the in the in the house where they're trying to steal the vase or whatever.
Speaker 1: Have you seen that episode?
Speaker 3: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: They're trapped in a house because they had like this idea after watching Indiana Jones and they have to liberate artifacts, and so there's the trapped in this house and they're trying to sneak out without being seen, but the people are in the front.
Speaker 1: Sorry was that it? Yeah, go ahead, keep on.
Speaker 2: No, And and so like d like hits a nightstand and like rattles everything and and what is it? Dennis is like you gangly uncoordinated bitch. I'm not going to get hogg tight over your.
Speaker 1: Lack of grace.
Speaker 2: And it's just the delivery and the whisper. It is perfect delivery. First of all, the line you gangly uncoordinated bitch, I can hear it, so can hear his His delivery is insane. He's the best delivery ever, Like insane. It's insane that he hasn't like like he should have, Like I think awards.
Speaker 3: Way too yeah yeah, he's way too talented for that show.
Speaker 2: It's yeah yeah, like he's saying like he's an actual actor.
Speaker 1: Check this out. So the first part of it, like I think I know.
Speaker 3: What this is.
Speaker 2: I've seen a weird.
Speaker 1: Look at the cops face like he's so concerned.
Speaker 3: And he just.
Speaker 2: Love I love it so much.
Speaker 1: Like one of the.
Speaker 3: Entertainer Homer, when he had hair, It's like, why the fuck is their hair wrong? Like what happened to fucking baring By?
Speaker 1: Clearly? Why is it just thesign?
Speaker 3: Also, Homer is really not that old, and it's always weird because he's like he's like, she's like your age, just like why does he look like that?
Speaker 1: Because he ripped his hair out.
Speaker 2: Well, he's also a chronic drinker.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: He has a beer belly. He drinks beer all the time, so like that probably doesn't help. Yeah, he has a beer belly and works in a nuclear power player. That probably doesn't help either.
Speaker 3: He's just something about that, like he actually is I radiated. That's why Maggie's fucked.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 3: I think that's like season thirty four something way later, like fucking seventeen.
Speaker 2: I love how Lisa and Marge or what is it the I like how the main cast or the main family is so clearly drawn, and they're so clearly designed before they thought that they would have to draw anyone else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, we're just like like, I don't.
Speaker 2: Bother with hair, right, Like, and then there's like, oh, it turns out this is going to become a show. We're taking this little we're taking this little bit from the Tracy Omen program. We're gonna make it a show now. So you got a populated with the characters and they're like, I guess they're gonna have hair. Yeah, there's only so many shapes really, right, everyone.
Speaker 3: That's not related to Homer has hair, well, everyone everyone is not really done as hair.
Speaker 1: If you look at Abe, you know he had yeah, yeah, he has a little it's like a pineapple, yeah kind of head thing going on.
Speaker 3: And he had hair too, he had he did have hair, right, he did.
Speaker 1: He did when he was young.
Speaker 3: He wants to nom and.
Speaker 1: He went ruin and he got his World War one. Actually it might have been. I think no, no, it was World War.
Speaker 2: Two because I remember it's a shifting timeline though, isn't it it probably because it's probably it was probably one. It was it one is crazy.
Speaker 1: He's old as ship though wild.
Speaker 3: It was definitely too, because it's much better definite war nazis Civil war VET crazy.
Speaker 1: I remember fighting my brother Holy.
Speaker 3: Ship nineteen twelve.
Speaker 2: I was there in the shifting timeline of the Simpsons, Like, what what would he be like? He'd be like, he'd be like a Korean War. Maybe that sounds about right. It'd be it'd be nom Korean War.
Speaker 3: I would give it.
Speaker 1: You might give the Vietnam maybe not.
Speaker 3: And it started. It could be to right now, it could be nom, Yeah, it could.
Speaker 2: I think that's like a fascinating like that's a yeah, it's interesting.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 1: That was kind of cool.
Speaker 2: I think of it like all the time, like the fact that Homer grew up in the nineties and in the seventies. Yeah, it's it's a lame in some ways, I think of it, really, but it's kind of neat.
Speaker 1: It's neat, but it's also not because this shouldn't exist technically, because well.
Speaker 3: It's the thing about Marvel Comics. Obviously, another shifting timeline.
Speaker 2: All the time, we're gonna read the name.
Speaker 3: Let me, let me leave this this piece out. It's like the idea of when did when does cat unfreeze himself? Because Kap is a staple that he's always been a part.
Speaker 1: Of eighteen sixty and they frozen in America back then, right, But the thing is that that's crazy to make him to kill slaves. But but it's an slave America.
Speaker 3: Hapta enslaved the Negroes, thereat name, the Great Name. No no note wait wait, it's like I didn't when he gets the frost because the frosted, right, so you'd assume he would get defrosted. Now by modern times, he would probably get defrosted after nine to eleven, which is crazy to think about. He'd come into the world where meta humans and everything happened after so assuming Spider Man, he probably would have went He probably would have went over there during that period of time.
Speaker 2: He would be eating with something in a line's leg, like a chicken way, And.
Speaker 3: Then I think about Spider Man what that means when the Spider Man come into being, right, because there's the idea of Spider Man back in the sixies where he was that kind of kid from the nerd era, But if he came into existence in more recent he would probably been like maybe thirteen fourteen around like yeah, maybe.
Speaker 1: Doing two thousands.
Speaker 3: Like it's really interesting. It's like that's why he's a different character. He's very like because it's lasted so long. It creates a lot of really interesting like what kind of hack would he be based on the time that he would exist? You know, it's cool.
Speaker 2: The thing that's interesting about it to me is that like, because he's a nerd.
Speaker 1: Right, I didn't do it. I'm just laughing because I.
Speaker 2: Just thought it was funny to do.
Speaker 3: Because you're a cut that's why.
Speaker 1: Who cares? Who cares? You don't don't the uh what's weird?
Speaker 2: What's interesting to me was like because he's a nerd right in the sixties that would have been lame. But like being a nerd now is kind of like not really a big deal. So like he would still be a nerd but get mad. But being a nerd today does it mean you're bullied or excommunicated.
Speaker 3: It does, but not to the same degree.
Speaker 2: I don't think so at all.
Speaker 1: I think it's crazy. Yeah, who gets bullied Even when we were in school, it wasn't even I think it's just gays and trans people.
Speaker 3: Now because I think no, I think I think nerds still get bullied, but I think it's not the same way.
Speaker 1: Jocks aren't like they're jocks don't even exist anymore, like we're fit enough to be a jock in America, that we're all fucking fat.
Speaker 2: In seventh grade, I.
Speaker 1: All play video games now, they all they're all tiktoks.
Speaker 3: I think the I think the rocks and nerds, it still exists. It's not as it's not as like it barely when I was in school. It's not as archetypal as it was.
Speaker 1: They all play video games now.
Speaker 3: Because because my nephew and my nephew and cousins were like they were just recently in school, like we no bully and that sh It's still fucking very real. But it's not the same.
Speaker 1: Obviously by getting bullied.
Speaker 3: I don't know people that are socially socially awkward, people in general get bullied more often than not. It is the people that are of these these like obviously.
Speaker 1: You people are becoming conservative and they're bullying people who are even perceived as trans.
Speaker 3: So even women, women with nice jaws are getting But think of it like that, But things like that, there are still people that are a little awkward, people that are a little more socially awkward.
Speaker 1: They're just they're mining their own business. Then they just happen to look a certain way.
Speaker 3: Because I think our era is the era of people that was pretty much everyone was a nerd already, but people didn't really admit it. So it's kind of like, oh, if I talked to this guy that is air quotes like the cool kid, we would have a lot in common more often.
Speaker 1: Than I don't know what books were cool in the nineties, like spawn was fucking bumping, Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, nerds. It was more on like people, more people were people were nerds. There were some sports open about it.
Speaker 1: There was still a little bit when I grew up, there was still a little bit of sports people that would stay away from just say, like the punks and anything that was like too alternative. But that was about it. That it wasn't like but like I would go because me, I would be dressed up in like a lot of black oud wear, some dickies or some jeans or whatever, and had a lot of band ties. You have your people hanging out absolutely stop at that time. Well I mean but still until you said that, yeah, well yeah, but yeah, yeah, I would jack off on them.
Speaker 3: Because I know a lot of kids that were like the air quotes to jocks. I played basketball and football with them, and they were nerds. They watched in Uto, they played fucking video games on Pokemon.
Speaker 1: That's what That's what we're saying.
Speaker 3: But there were still kids that were socially awkward. I wasn't not being a nerd though, that's just being is socially inept. I think that's kind of what they were artist some that's just yeah.
Speaker 2: But you can be both of those things, but they're not inherently true.
Speaker 3: Like there's a lot of very very socially the nerds under geeks, like geeks still get bullied.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: And geeks are actually No, geeks were the nerds and the ones that get bullied.
Speaker 3: Are you sure geeks were the smart kids, right? Nerds a ton of the ones that like stuff like like precior things.
Speaker 1: No, did you ever watch Freaks, Freaks and Geeks.
Speaker 3: Enough to remember it?
Speaker 1: Okay, what doesn't matter. I'm just saying geeks not like say, a lot of people want a differentiate and be like, no, I'm a geek means I'm just into like fucking geeks. Yah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, James Franco eats a midget hole in that.
Speaker 1: Yeats were into like the Avy Club, so a lot of playing chest.
Speaker 3: The geeks were more people. Nerds were the ones that still still I'm pretty sure do get bullied. Nerdy kids, I'm sure they still get bullied the same way they did. Is that it's it's the the lines that blur. The things are a little different, but they.
Speaker 2: If but if the people bullying them are also nerdy, that.
Speaker 3: Doesn't make that doesn't It could be a nerd and not like but then it's clearly not the defining factor, is what I'm saying. Well, it's it's still the appearance they give off. It's still there.
Speaker 2: What is the nerd appearance now versus like in the fifties, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Probably someone that's like very animated, up fucking like talks like dot byos and shit like that.
Speaker 1: That's probably what it aistics.
Speaker 3: I mean, maybe.
Speaker 1: Autistic people, this artistic trans people, just people just like I said, a woman with a strong jaw or a girl the strong jaw. I think the most bullying is definitely young conservative kids bullying people were perceived as a liar. I think that's like probably the most of it because they were there. I don't know, like that's always existed, but I feel like it's been that's it's been magnified. The main focus because like they said, the nerd ship is it's no one who's No one wears a sweater vest anymore. I don't think that big that they're broken and it has the tape that doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: Also, don't think you have people getting their heads thrown in in the toilet bowl because they like Spider Man or something, you know what I mean, Like, that's.
Speaker 3: That's not D and D would we didn't we didn't have a NERD didn't basement, No They didn't exactly have that in my school at least, we didn't have that.
Speaker 1: Even clothes.
Speaker 3: We had bullying, but it wasn't like the same way, and it was like it was just it was kind of just different. It was kind of just like constantly being put down more than it was like physical abuse, because in the hood, if it was if you you physically abuse somebody, I remember being shot and no one really wanted the risk that.
Speaker 2: I remember being bullied for my height and nothing else. If I brought in like Pokemon Yellow to play, like during recess or something when I was no one was like when I was playing Pokemon, everybody liked po Yeah. I think that's when the paradigm was shifting. But I think when I we lived in the Bronx and got bullied.
Speaker 3: For being too nice when I was younger, for sure, that's nice killed inner city stuff, that's just happens were up inner city.
Speaker 2: Even nice, which is crazy.
Speaker 3: I wasn't. I was nice.
Speaker 1: Now. Imagine Yeah, people around rape, surrounded by rapist rape, no one, that's crazy, fucking nerd. It's go back to eating this horse live. It was everyone. It was everyone. Yeah, they ripped that part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was idea was they trying to be coolset people just mean. I remember that people being like really just mean because I was like not nicer. I like, I'm just gonna not on you. I don't remember que fucking Wahlburg. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we're gonna read the names now, I got a lot of today. You sure you mean snipping.
Speaker 3: Bo shattered.
Speaker 1: Wow, you're lucky it wasn't twenty percent.
Speaker 2: I don't even count that night you're looking count that cat.
Speaker 3: If it was more than nineteen, I would have just murdered you.
Speaker 2: That's fucking crazy. Mark Wolburg, He's never gonna I'm always gonna think of that when I think of him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I felt people don't know about it. That's why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's just got lightheaded.
Speaker 3: Whoa.
Speaker 2: Anyway, coming down, we're gonna read the names of our twenty five dollars patrons. Now, don't forget. You can jump over there too, Patreon dot compass of Stark Tank if you joint. If you jump over there and you you jump into the page twenty twenty five dollars, tier, I have to I have to say what you're gonna where you're gonna write.
Speaker 3: So if you pay us two thousand dollars. Chris has to kill himself, so you know, you make your choice.
Speaker 2: Yeah you don't have to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you could be a dick and you know, murder him if you.
Speaker 2: I have to, I have to do it.
Speaker 1: I'm bound by law, that's true. Coming down three to one.
Speaker 2: No, not not in, not in, not in, not in American numbers.
Speaker 1: Which one's Arabic FARSI I don't know Farsiar Arabic at all. Give me Arabic numbers.
Speaker 3: I don't know. So stupid either, I don't know any Arabic at all.
Speaker 2: Literally, you know any Arabic numbers?
Speaker 3: Not at all?
Speaker 1: Chinese?
Speaker 3: Uh, they might be in there somewhere. Deep.
Speaker 1: I got a dig okay Japanese to be easier.
Speaker 3: Uh, eat meat each Nissan. Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I don't mean, I mean give me the numbers in Arabic. Like, what are the Arabic numbers for one? Two, three?
Speaker 3: I just we already went to it, all right.
Speaker 2: Cobeba metal queer, solid p snake beater God covering up the Iran invasion by exposing moon Bears, the Gooner Spider Norwiger getting low ball that my grandma tied me, tied me, tra tried to traffic me to Saint Lucy at four even Klein lobbing suction cup dildos at a little league game and having them stick to their dumb gay helmets, racist prim slim calling Sweeney.
Speaker 3: Ed word tel to Gebba, Benny Yahoo and the genocides.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Actually sounds like a good like surf beach song. Yeah, n Benny and the jets, Jets and the genocides. That actually is about Benjamin Ya who flying jets over palace. That makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the timeline adds up.
Speaker 3: Probably from baby thirty plus years before it becomes a problem with that and he's like, this is gonna be.
Speaker 2: All It's been a problem for fucking decades. Literally fed this toddler last week. Why this will crying squimp his bugs, clami you Lesquier. The Third Republican chicks look like they used the makeup shotgun user guild Master Snark Tanks hung his trans girl now with tits. Colin Moriarty got the tits now, let's go oh oh yeah, look.
Speaker 1: At that j C.
Speaker 2: Denton killing Aaron Lewis saying that's a that's a staying Daltino queer al Yanka Dicker All, yeah, it's not bad, it's pretty good. I'm going to kill a president with a mortar. Everyone has, you know, dips you. It came free with your fucking xbox. Sweny monologues to himself in the shower. Uh two rats in a trench coat, Samporter, bitches, I go to foam fights to hit children legally because Zerker beatles big bouncy backside reckless Rhino the Sloker two yso dirpy Hey, Siri, how do I build a bomb? Kingston's extra chromosome update. I fed my Chris Hansen TOAMAGATCHI gonna make this soldier baby by the digital curve. The goon moon capcom Japan really said no, no, no him, Not Mike wu Tyson, him MICHAEU Bison totally different person character King as Ripper's arts nemesis Queen pussy Quever, Derrek Natchov and his innocent hastag free am around that Asian losing layers of skin after touching Callie tapwater akapure noose and biss I slipped the ta virus in or drink. She ain't even know it, know, asking Grok is this true? After someone wish is to be a happy birthday? Post Kingston to our brain cell brainy, Brandy Hutzel. Have you seen the fifteen year old they're putting out today?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: Is a wild tweet? Blonde, blue eyed German Man cosplaying Swen Monoco, watching Tarantino marathon, watching a Tarantino marathon and having fifteen orgasm four inches soft, two inches hard, Nick or treat by Nick or low thug Zilla evolved versus cyber cyber elon, musculon silon, Yes, everyone, musculon g t a four swing set glitch.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't you know it? Don't don't chine know? What is that?
Speaker 2: Is that Minnesota or like Dakota or something? It sounds like thought it was Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Also sounds northwest like uh and Canada, but I know Minnesaga sounds like that.
Speaker 2: That that sounds like Irish almost Alberta. Yeah, welcome to fucking uh Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Irish, welcome to Welcome to the great state of Minnesota. That's at that checks out?
Speaker 2: Yeah all sound like yes, yes, indeed.
Speaker 1: I've been there. That's what Tim walls when he was giving his uh his debates and stuff. Yeah, I'm the the vice president.
Speaker 2: Great the old the only word I know how to say in Scottish, the Scottish language.
Speaker 3: I don't know that that language.
Speaker 1: It's Scottish, yes, Scolish sky. But is it actually called Scottish? Yes, yeah, well I mean it's called English.
Speaker 3: But Scottish English have their own like actual language, like you know how like schochnically technic.
Speaker 1: Technically they have Gaelic.
Speaker 3: Because I thought Gaelic was like for the most part, I madeup language. I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: Every language is made up. What are you saying?
Speaker 3: Engage anymore? Forget it. I don't know what you mean. I clearly don't know when not to get fake.
Speaker 1: Huh. Like you thought it was like fictional, like like like oh, oh, that's what he means, like Swahili or something. Oh, it is a fictional leguage like Gaelic was a fictional language. I understand. If you would have said that, I would understood my brain. My brain didn't understand immediately made up speak. Gaelic is from the Galens. It's from from the from the Vulcan Galens, the Gayalish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the people in Scotlish Gaelic too.
Speaker 2: They don't speak Gaelic.
Speaker 3: It was probably Scottish Gaelic, but it's still Gaelic.
Speaker 1: It was probably all relative and then and then the English a lot of sex with them, makes a lot of the English hold so much sex with.
Speaker 2: Them flog and bug and glug and flu.
Speaker 1: Like if I was called Olham, if I was a Mexican, I'd want to speak like as Tech. I don't want to speak Yeah, right, it's like an ancient haven't an anguine? Ancient language is sick? Yeah, I'm like, I mean it's gone, that's what. There's enough of it left. It's time to reclaim it. No, there's things written in it.
Speaker 3: The people aren't there anymore, you know, like that language is around technically my grandma can speak it, but like they're not around.
Speaker 1: Really, there's at least one ass tech he's still, he's still.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Care Well, we got to make lots of sex, and then unfortunately there has to be a little incess. I'm sorry, if you're gonna get away, that's crazy. Or on some places I know.
Speaker 3: Old were you could just pull up on the place and be like.
Speaker 2: Like this.
Speaker 1: Really start coughing.
Speaker 3: That's the white person to coughing somebody and they're still melting immediately.
Speaker 1: Are we still talking about eighty four four five?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: CJ being modern.
Speaker 2: Day twelve hours after official release. My shit shrinks when I get aroused. What did Chris think of my friendly neighborhood Mike? My name is Chris, and I approved this message, big meat. These thinks the moon's frequency tell me to kill Sweeney uh dick so long and give her the vertical vertical supplex. Gay actor rosebud Delicious, Kevin Spacey, Sorry I can't. I had a burrino. Oh oh is that a burrito? Yeah, don't slap it on your face like that. It's a really funny. Are you getting knighted?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 2: Burrito?
Speaker 1: In Mexico they call it being no Jade, Being no Hade? I believe you. That is so crazy.
Speaker 2: Kevin HIV negative HIV negative actor Michael Buglass. It's a dumb Michael Buglass.
Speaker 3: Did you guys see that they they're doing a Marvel zombie show.
Speaker 1: I think it's from Cometown to Actually maybe I think.
Speaker 3: That's from a Marvel Zombie show. Finally, but the thing is that the Blade was supposed to come out so long ago. That the Marvel the freaking what you call it, the Zombie Show has Maharshalla ali at his blade in it, but they never made the movie, so they're.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, they're just they're skipping the movie and just going forward.
Speaker 2: I think I think they're gonna Marvel is a mass man.
Speaker 3: Dude. All of the ship that came out involving Marvel lately has been obsurd. What do you mean, like the guy, the guy from X ninety seven started revealing a bunch of bullshit. How like they're not they they're not reading any of the source of material. Kevin Figy is not helping anyone at all the animated side of things, And it's like, what is going on over there?
Speaker 1: That's not surprising to me. It's not They've been doing that for a while. Honestly. Do you guys see Thunderbolts? Yeah, it's pretty good. I saw, Oh I saw most of it. I have like forty minutes left.
Speaker 3: It's pretty good.
Speaker 1: It was okay. But like again, I I it's they they got us. They gotta take a fucking break, dude. Yeah, like Jesus, because I'm like, bro, this is not silver screen, this is not this is not this is not movie worthy.
Speaker 3: This is not it. I think it's fine. I think it's the idea is that, like you gotta just you gotta just learn when to stop for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Either they could have been a show.
Speaker 1: But they're not Disney plus or don't because like bro, it was no.
Speaker 3: Everyone was too ground it. It was like I liked it because I like the fact that it was the more grounded characters. But it's like nine niggas that punch and.
Speaker 1: You gotta watch too much ship to Like, oh, did you watch fucking Falcon in the Winter Soldier?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you watch the Second Wasp thing?
Speaker 2: You watch Widow?
Speaker 1: This is for black Widow. Basically you need to watch all those And I'm like, I watched none of those. I think I watched a recap. There's a recap guy that does like two three minute recaps or something. Yeah, that's a big Problemise like it's it's just reboot the universe. Comics do that all the time.
Speaker 2: Just do it.
Speaker 3: I don't even think we boot the universe. I think he just take a long break, just take a take like a well I guess, yeah, I take the break into the reboot of the universe. Yeah, take the break in.
Speaker 2: The way I look at is like, you have Spider Man, now, you have the X Men, you have everything that you need. Now why not jump start again just like they're doing comics, except now you actually can start it from a place where you have actually everything even started properly, and.
Speaker 3: Marvel doesn't really restart. But I think it'd be fine. I think it'd be fine.
Speaker 1: Get your new Wolverine Spider Man like that would.
Speaker 3: I think it'd be a way to go to Holland Now. I think I think he's like he's I think he's a decent place for him.
Speaker 2: He had three movies already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he's like, he has one more and I might get him out of here after that.
Speaker 3: I don't I think he has more than one more.
Speaker 2: Oh God, give me till till you're ninety. Yeah. Yeah, he's gonna be McKellen like they got they got fucking you know all these old people Alan Cummings like Nightcrawler, and he's clearly not like, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Man, They're gonna Wolm to fall again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it's Spider Brat movie.
Speaker 3: It's again. I'm still here.
Speaker 2: I was old in the first place, so I love that scene. It's gonna be it's gonna be it's gonna be like that scene.
Speaker 1: What does he do with that?
Speaker 2: It's gonna be that scene. It's gonna be like that scene in The Irishman where like, uh, they're gonna d age old Dafoe and all these actors. But it's gonna be like that scene in The Irishman where like Roberts and Euro kicks that guy on the ground. You ever see that shot, Yeah, and he's clearly a ninety year old man. Yeah, and he's kicking a guy and his old person would kick. It's like it's taking him everything to just stay rigid so he doesn't topple.
Speaker 1: Over and fall into ash. Yeah, that clip is crazy.
Speaker 2: Everybody watched that scene from The Irishman. It is crazy. They de aged. They de aged everyone, everybody but Robert de Niro. I mean the aging looks good to be fair, like it's actually it's not bad. It's really good. But like when they're moving, man, like when they're doing shit that they clearly a younger guy supposed to be doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're just just get a young guy guy.
Speaker 3: It's like, okay, Like I don't know, man.
Speaker 2: How many doppelgangers I see constantly online of just like that looks like fucking for that person when they were younger.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Absolutely, just get one of those.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, I think I don't know. I love Marvel comics, and I think the problem is that it's really for the masses. I think it's not for the masses, and I think they have to stop making it for the masses, and I think that needs to be the best. The biggest like paradigm shift where it's like this is it had its moment in the sun where it was like the pop culture thing and that it's dope. You made your back from that. But now make it for people that will like it. Don't aim it to be for everybody, because that's just I know it's not gonna happen, of course, but like that's what it should be. Now It's like people are gonna complain no.
Speaker 2: Matter what I got idea.
Speaker 3: People don't see the good stuff they make, So it's like, what the what's the fucking point now of like, just make it for people that are gonna like.
Speaker 2: It, Put a straw on that and drink it.
Speaker 1: Drink the burrito like a caprice on I have a caprice on straw.
Speaker 2: Do it beginning forgetting? It's the fittest straw possible.
Speaker 1: I absolutely cannot get anything.
Speaker 3: Want to try it? I want to shut up and try it. Why don't you shut up and try it?
Speaker 1: Why don't you suck my drinking a marina?
Speaker 3: After drinking it.
Speaker 2: Goes through like sorry, I can't have rito Heath? Is Heath paying for more concessions than forty X tickets?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Kids, Little Caesars is good when you don't have a dumb gay bitch in your ear telling you it sucks. DJ spit ye who ye who comes spew with ropes?
Speaker 3: Christy video of a of a gorilla hitting a hitting a crocodile in the head with a wood would what a wood let go of its baby?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? It reacts so weird?
Speaker 3: Well, it's probably brain damage. Now, that's what I.
Speaker 2: Don't like to I've never I've never seen a show that. To Derek, No, it's it's wild. Like the way it reacts. No, because it's just like, well, it's nature, but like the way it it. That felt different from that, felt more different from other things I've seen, was that this flap job gorilla is using tools.
Speaker 1: That was cool. Oh.
Speaker 3: I feel like when I was younger, they said they didn't use tools, and then I remember like at a certain point they're like, oh yeah, alligators knock alligators, you fucking stupid bitch.
Speaker 1: Oh my lord, alligat use tools. I'll get it.
Speaker 3: Boom, I know what it's hands like, Oh yeah, because it has to look up.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Uh Obama, Obama. When you met Michelle, be like, let me be queer. Chrispy Coby coming back like Darth Darth Vader. Come stop, Come stop your crying. It will be all right. Just take my asshold on tight. I will project come all around you.
Speaker 1: I will be queer.
Speaker 2: Kingston is becoming genuinely irritating to listen to police fire him. Now, you're so gay, you probably think this boner's about you.
Speaker 3: So gay?
Speaker 1: You're so gay?
Speaker 2: Sweeen you do be looking like, what are those blacks cargo pants? No cargoes be beep, your head's all retarded, Get it fixed, cardboard pie. I came in his gay ass so hard. I made em bragger. Really your next boys, Niggly ziggly transferring my key to Trump's disease like Goku powering up a spirit.
Speaker 1: Ethan Cloyd.
Speaker 3: Gloyd.
Speaker 1: A girl nuzzled her foot by crotch, and I came instantly. How do I fix it?
Speaker 2: Roach Board? I am so fucking tired man, total clanker death Tidskins go back to Asfrica, good Devil, the man without Gum.
Speaker 1: I have no balls and I must be.
Speaker 2: Search Peter Lorrie Fish Battle, Kevin Bacon shooting my dad to death at a Lakers game before Flossie and telling you and yelling you got Bacon sucking until Red comes out speechy the kid Adam ruins everything versus Sheldon Cooper.
Speaker 1: Nae Giger, nae Giger, the Great nay Giger, the Great nay Giger.
Speaker 2: Would you rather ship ship out a dick or dick out of ship my new dandy weapon plus four blooded a gamster in a sock?
Speaker 1: Factly actually the gay clown you.
Speaker 2: I'm saying if I were to start using gun dams, I won't be able to sign up fast enough, fair enough, honestly, he read the anti straight equation dark Side. He's gay. Craig the Canadian Sorry, Miss Jackson, I am four eels, I am fo you boys, shoddy d God Christ cometrat Gaming tm at Grock Is this true? Hereditary is deep in the same way with Derek as anellectual, there is no extram two two n words argue in bossing Z. I woke up in the morning hard like morning would in the morning, amazing.
Speaker 3: In the morning, in the morning, I woke apart?
Speaker 2: Is shit in the morning in the morning to day today? What is that even from?
Speaker 3: I think it's from Uh. I think it's from uh seeing the rain? Is it? Actually I think it is? I could be wrong. I know it's that guy, the guy from right.
Speaker 1: I see what you're saying.
Speaker 2: There's a cult that's helping a lobster molt from Michelle to see how big they can get it.
Speaker 3: Sweet and.
Speaker 2: Sween working the streets selling inward passes to pay for Lily's crippling piss addiction. I forgot she was a Yeah if I forgot that too, Some of these things that you forget about. People's absolutely tapped the table, a bowl of nails for breakfast, without any without a named milk drip m h Lord of all drip.
Speaker 1: Chris. Have you heard the new Bets album? I really like it. I'm also gay, nice, big fat, I'm excited. Yeah, I haven't.
Speaker 2: I haven't gone around listening to it. I should.
Speaker 1: I should.
Speaker 2: I'll do it later when I have time. Jeffrey Epstein, you say open, won't you blow me?
Speaker 1: So gape? They call him slipping Jimmy my fucking fucking my phone, fucking my iPhone.
Speaker 2: With my perfectly USBC sized the micro penis. Kremlin to Gremlin, asked the hungest trans transgirl with tits to call me, uh fable four. Hype is dead for me now. Harry Rectam subbing to snark Tank to Bootleg Spider Man two instead of watching the episode because it's playing in the background.
Speaker 1: Right, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: I love that idea of having it like technically we're stealing movies, but like it's not really because like who the fuck.
Speaker 1: Is this is actually a brilliant way we can probably get away with doing it. Yeah, so far in the background, it can't get claimed. Yeah, I think it's actually kind of brilliant. Yeah, I was thinking.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about I was like, what if we just had something in the back. At first, I thought of it about it as like a timer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like we talked about doing our the thing where we watch, Yeah, we.
Speaker 2: Have to set times dude, I keep well, I'll get into it later, but I'll tell you after.
Speaker 1: But like so much. That's just the way we can do it though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna set out a side a day specifically to do it that isn't the day that we recorded, or maybe like on a day that we record, we'll just like double down, we'll stay have a suicide pack. Yeah, okay, sure, which like five eighty three swing. He would be like, what if instead of I'm a punk rocker, yes i am, it said, I am a gay in word.
Speaker 1: Yes, I you giggle every time you hear it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Courage the desperately dog bashing us his head in with a ladel while Muriel silent cheers. PEPPEEDI Bros. Presents crash Course Cybertron history rises to the Epticon's doint donc Donkerson, the cold and swinging slasher Mason, the metal head, mockery of Megadeth, peepe High off my tits on gas station boner pills, watching the roller dog spin. We eat meat because the meat had a soul. We take lives because the hurt, because the hurt makes this whole. Uh. Can we make a story with our names A lesbian cont Asian Obama be like ret mebe career. I am going to gavee the president with a mortar. John Strickland Merks eighteen eighty nine. Shotty got me so hard my organs starting to fail me.
Speaker 1: Uh. The First Church of Keith David presents the gape that could suck up the globe.
Speaker 2: First it's turning into tuber Carlsons for the reason, have a blessed day kingson for just parton Prerons Blake eight ninety six. I got Lockjaw doing graveyard chips at the Dick Sucking Factory and all like that was Lockjaw I was previously mentioned.
Speaker 1: Sounds like him.
Speaker 2: They call tell me Jack's films the way I fill myself jacking it. Wait, what the fuck is this name? Can one of you read it?
Speaker 1: Jared Fogel taking control of a black lantern ring? Why did he do this? He said, we don't know. They won't tell us anything. It's pretty good.
Speaker 2: To the back of the head or like or like or like one of one of Peewey Herman's really really thick loads like damn like a basketball bass scooping digital hike. Call me an ewonk Chromo the clown.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: Chomo the clown? Please help? I can't seem to get any bookings. Can you give me any advice? Young Colin eating bullets? Solomon Gundy on on a Monday, Ziggy said this, why would she do that? We're not getting any answers.
Speaker 3: I really want him diet?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, cut off all funding the Israel. Call that baby no money clurm clurm.
Speaker 2: Seven year old feetus running across the earth. That would really just make him a child.
Speaker 3: Y no cap?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, come on, my COmON, Mayamica, yummy, no cap, no cab. There's no cap in this yamica despite it being a cap.
Speaker 1: Weird. They're trying to left, trying to a bar. What call Mayamica?
Speaker 3: Yummy?
Speaker 1: Is pretty good a bar? It is, unfortunately a bar. It's like, God, damn, how many candy necklaces does it take to hang me? Sorry? Miss Jackson?
Speaker 2: Badly Brave? Who's New York? Nick Atherean needs help blouring his weapon handlo three Pegerian hunter na from and rounding out our list.
Speaker 1: His only King of hap Hazard? But who is he? The king of really hap Hazard? We sent a studio team to investigate.
Speaker 2: No answers.
Speaker 3: I'm being drowned and raped.
Speaker 1: As what's going on here? I'm sitting here with Chris Hansen.
Speaker 3: Why why they're questioning each other.
Speaker 1: It seems like you what is it?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 1: Well, Tucker, it seems like they kind of sound the same. Actually, we found ten thousand children bone. It seems like you're here to it. It seems like you're here, Tucker Carlson, to meet a fourteen year old girl.
Speaker 2: Wow. I really could have sworn she was younger. I had no idea if somebody had told me she was that old, I would have passed. Alright, Bye, guys, let's get the fuck out of here, Bye, bye bye.
Speaker 1: Tucker Carlson loves you, and he does