Speaker 1: In the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine. The Games Mike the Bulldog BEYONDI on jr R.
Speaker 2: Bulldog Sports Page brought you by Kaufin and Lynd Injury Attorneys Mike Biyonki. Hello, they're good morning.
Speaker 3: Good morning gents. It's a good morning to be an Orlando Magic fan. They won again last night, six in a road.
Speaker 4: The Franz Hey Franz.
Speaker 3: Wagner scores thirty two points last night. Anthony Black added twenty off the bench, and the should we I guess we can call him The surging Orlando Magic beat the struggling Kevin durantless Phoenix Suns on the road last night, one oh nine to ninety nine. Sons had three starters out, including Kevin Durant and Bradley Beal. Of course, the Magic have had Pallo ben Caro out for a few weeks now. Last six games, Orlando has held their opponents under one hundred points. Three of those games they've held them under ninety. Booker the star of the Suns, he became the latest star to struggle against that Magic defense. He only scored seventeen points one of seven from three point range.
Speaker 4: The Magic defense is.
Speaker 3: I think they're ranked second in the league, but over the last six games they've been the best defense in the league. I mean they are harassing, they are intimidating, they are in your face. Opposing team should consider a restraining.
Speaker 4: Order on that.
Speaker 2: Well, let's look, they've got the Battle of La coming up back to back nights. They're off today and then it's a Clippers on Wednesday and the Lakers on Thursday.
Speaker 1: That d just needs to stay healthy. That's what we need. Absolutely. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: Anthony Black, the second year player, he has turned into a real stud for the Magic. He's a big point guard, he can defend. He's starting to shoot now. He's been a great surprise this year. Monday Night Football, a new sheriff in town. Yeah, I'll say in the state of Texas. Joe Mixon runs for three touchdowns. The Texans had a fumble recovery for a touchdown. The Cowboys They're just lost. They lose to the Texans thirty four to ten last night. Not a good night for the Cowboys. Debris fell from the stadium's retractable roof as it was being opened a few hours before the game. Luckily nobody was hurt. And then the game starts, and you know, the Cowboys offense looks like debris is falling off.
Speaker 4: Of it as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they're just terrible. They're terrible. I read this stat this morning. Dallas is the first team in NFL history to trail by at least twenty points in six consecutive home games. So every home game they play, they're just getting routed.
Speaker 2: Primetime, primetime, primetime.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you might see prime time.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he's the answer they they need, they need better players first and foremost. I thought Jaguars coach Doug Peterson might get fired yesterday, but he was on the job, had his press conference yesterday. Uh, they're they're heading to it into a bye week, so I would think if he was gonna be fired, it would have happened yesterday. Jaguars obviously off to a two and nine start. They're terrible. They're hey, here's a little overreaction after seeing how bad the Jaguars have become under Doug Peterson. Does it make you wonder if Urban Meyer was really the problem?
Speaker 1: You make a point, right, So, yeah, I don't know, but it's it's bad.
Speaker 4: Other NFL news.
Speaker 2: Hold on just a second here, what are you reading this that since it wasn't done yesterday, it's not gonna be done or because I mean, with a situation like this, don't you get the old what needs to be done eventually should be done immediately in effect?
Speaker 3: Well again, there, it's a bye week this week. Why wouldn't you do it as soon as possible during the bye week?
Speaker 1: I thought they were getting rid of the GM first, Well he needs to go to Well, yeah, I think they should get rid of Trent Balky to GM and Doug Peterson.
Speaker 3: But again, if they're gonna do it, I thought they would have done it yesterday.
Speaker 1: What are they gonna wait till middle of the week. I'm calling, I'm calling today. Boys.
Speaker 2: Let the uncertainty linger.
Speaker 4: I guess I guess it could be.
Speaker 3: I guess it could be today because Peterson, well, Peterson met with the team yesterday.
Speaker 4: Why wh Yeah, I don't know what they're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Hey, dog, remember how you said they're two and nine. I told you I was not checking my fantasy until later. I just checked it while you were talking. I'm not two and nine. I'm actually three and what is it eight?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm three and eight.
Speaker 4: I won last night. Oh wait, that's not me, by the way, gentleman.
Speaker 2: He is mister fantasy football time bomb.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: Did you you know teams are starting to cash it in and start tanking? Did you see what the Giants did? Just to the New York Giants. They benched Daniel Jones their starting quarterback. They've demoted him the third team and now they've named the great Tommy DeVito as their new starting quarterback. And the reason they're doing this is because Daniel Jones. They don't want him to get injured, because you know, they want to cut him. But if he gets injured, it'll be twenty three million dollars in an injury guarantee he'll get for next year's Do.
Speaker 2: You even get to carry the or hold the Microsoft tablet on third string?
Speaker 4: I don't think so. I don't even think you at the uniform.
Speaker 1: Okay, did anybody else do the map that if you mix those two guys' names up, you'd have Danny Doudo?
Speaker 4: There you go, There you go.
Speaker 3: By the way, that Mike Tyson, Jake Paul fight most bet upon fight in the last ten years.
Speaker 1: They're saying, wow, but it was rigged with the contracts where they couldn't knock out Tyson. Remember Kauflin was talking about the state. It's kind of like, that's not a fight. I told you Guys's not some comedian or DJ is saying that.
Speaker 4: Oh well, if it's if a comedian saying.
Speaker 2: Exactly, it's got to be written in stone.
Speaker 1: It's more people in a comedian. I mean there's a contract writing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, DJ wooer who woo were something is spreading? Whoa whoa Whoayson got his twenty million, Jake Paul got his forties. Feel later.
Speaker 2: Like the bull. Agbiaki, host of Open Mic on AM seven forty and FM ninety six ninety game on adjacent to US weekday mornings. It takes time out of his show to join us here at JRR for the sports page brought you by Coffin.
Speaker 3: Inland, you can listen to Under Oath Will Attorney Jeff Coffin every Saturday morning, seven point thirty on FM ninety six nine. In the game, you can catch extended versions on your favorite streaming platform, oh
Speaker 4: Oh Lasindako on demand to download the iHeartRadio app