Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com today.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody, this is left Strive. Yes, yes, I know aka Surviving Man, and you're listening to Brian on Sasquatch Autist.
Speaker 1: He did, and welcome back to Sasquatch. I thank you so much for being with us for the show. It is Wednesday. I hope you're having that fantastic a week. You have an amazing show lined up for you. But as I always want to start by inviting you. If you've had an encounter and you'd like to be on the show, shoot me an email. You give me a Brian at pairing them the World Productions dot com. Get head over to the website, check it out, become a memory there and help support the show. I am back from my travels to undisclosed locations doing undisclosed things with undisclosed people. I've been getting emails asking where I'm at, where's Fred at? Well, we are both back for today's show. I've got Fred here telling three different stories for you guys. And at the end of this he starts talking about something that's very interesting to me. It's, frankly, something I've talked about in the past in relation to coyotes, But is their possibility that Sasquatch use wolves to hunt or to do other things are just for companionship. I thought this was really interesting. I'd love to hear what you guys think about it. Feel free to shoot me an email and let me know your thoughts brianat Paranormalworldproductions dot com, or you can head over to the website or click the button right here and leave a voicemail. It's right there in the show notes. All you have to do is click the button talking to your device, whether it be your phone, your tablet, your computer, whatever you're listening on, and it comes directly to me. And I'd love to talk about it and play it on the show. But enough of that. I know you guys are ready to get into it. Red's on the line, He's ready to go. All this leve for you to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.
Speaker 2: Had greeting is this Fred in Alaska? Thanks for joining me. Before I share, I had some food for thought. I was sitting there this morning contemplating why is it people who have experiences feel this overwhelming sense of shame, like they did something wrong? They didn't do anything, but have something happened to them that they had no control over. It really bothers me. I don't know what it stems from. I mean, basically the ridicule, I understand that, but just from the standpoint of they didn't ask for it, it happened. They really got nowhere to turn stuff that bothers me. What I want to share with you today this guy Jesse. It's not actually Jesse, but that's how it's said in English. He was a henry worker from back home in Dillingham. This is about six years ago now, in his free time, which they worked twelve and twelve, so they didn't have a whole lot, but he would sacrifice his time to go up by Silver Salmon Creek. He enjoyed fishing for the little trout and the grailing that would come up in there. So when he decided that he was done working that year, he allotted about a week's time before he was to fly out and fly back to his home country. So what he did was is he got himself a little portable fishing pole, went out, got a ride up to Silver Salmon Creek on Electnagik Road, and decided he was going to hike from the culverts there. Anyone from back home knows what I'm talking about. There's some culverts that go into the road for the creek. He was going to hike that and fish it to the mouth where it meets up with the wood. So basically he was planning on camping out, going along a little spike camp, do his thing, do some fishing, and joy Alaska before he went back to his home country. The first night was basically just uninterrupted, just fishing as far as daylight and whatnot. But along Silver Salmon Creek there's a lot of thick brush, real thick brush. As you could tell. I got a bunch of thick brush around me. The first night was fine. He decides he wants to go a little further, so he goes along. He's fishing throughout that next day and he's having a great time. It just so happens that the silvers are actually moving on in. So he's excited because he's got this little rod, this little collapsable fishing pole, and he was just slaying the silvers. He wasn't keeping him. He was catching release. He wasn't interested in bringing a bunch of salmon or whatever. With them. He's literally having the best time of his life just catching these fish. He kept a couple smaller ones just to eat on while he was there. Fresh salmon night, you can't beat it. As he's going along that second day, he finds a spot that suitable for his little spike camp and he's not setting any fires or anything. He's got a little cook stove thing all that kind of stuff. As he was cooking up this salmon that night, he had to cut it into real small pieces because a little frying pen for his cookstove is like eight inch diameter or something like that. So he had to cut it up into small pieces. And he's frying these chunks, and as he's doing so, he lowers the heat and he wants to saw taste some onions in there with it, So he turns around and while it's on low heat, he's cutting up on this onion, he keeps hearing this noise off in the distance. He chalked it up to a stray dog because he said it was making a wolf a grunt sound like he would expect a stray dog would make, or something like that. It was the only reference he had. He hadn't never experienced bears or whatever. After he realized it wasn't a dog, he immediately thought bear. Okay. He had some pepper spray and a machete. That was about it. He stands up, looks around, doesn't see anything, can't make anything out. The noise wall wasn't consistent to where he felt immediate threat, so he went back to cutting his onion. He finishes up making his meal. Now at this certain part of the creek, it's a hard bank, it's a deep little pocket there. He decides he wants to do a little more fishings. He left this bike camp as it was. He had some leftovers, but he put it up on a stump further away from his camp, so if a bear did come in, it wouldn't trash his camp. So he goes along. He's casting into this little pool that you know where it Eddie's there in the creek and he's catch as a couple and things get He notices gets real quiet. So while he's contemplating why is it so damn quiet, he's just looking around, still reeling in doing his thing, and he notices across Silver Salmon Creek there's this brown lump about twenty meters away. He decides, Yeah, that's probably the bear I heard. Okay, I'm gonna keep an eye on it. That's the noise I heard. I was justified in being worried. That's the noise I heard. He keeps an eye and just figures out, Okay, that's what killed the sound, and that's why I was a little nervous earlier. So now he knows where it's at and it's across the creek. He doesn't feel immediate danger, so he continues doing what he's doing. Well, he catches the last semon he was going to catch. It was a good size one and he was contemplating keeping it. But silver as they fight, you know, so as he was trying to unhook, it slipped out of his hand, bounced off the bank and right back into the creek, and fish lost. No big deal. So he stops what he's doing and he decides he wants to go back and make sure because the brown spot was gone. He didn't hear it move off. It was still dead. Quiet hikes back to his little spike camp, not that far away, probably three hundred yards or something roughly. When he gets to a spike camp, he notices big impressions in the grass and the mud around where he had his spike camp, and he was looking at his boots and he was like, man, did I like step and smear? Because sometimes you can step and it'll slide a little bit and make the print look a little bigger, but you could usually tell with the track marks that it was a slide, and he wasn't seeing that. So he goes around, and he goes and checks where he left his leftovers. Everything that was left in his leftovers had been picked through because the oils and stuff had gotten a little more viscous and a little thicker from when it was cooked. He could see what looked like big finger impressions that had taken pieces of the salmon out of this little frying pan. So immediately he's, oh, man, one of my friends must be following me, teasing me from the cannery. He immediately assumed that it was going to be a prank, someone just messing with them, and so he yells out, hey, it's not funny. All his buddies spoke his same home tongue, so he's speaking in his home language. There's no answer. It's still dead quiet. He's looking around to see what the hell who was moving here? He was looking for any kind of track marks as far as impressions from boots and what have you. Wasn't finding anything but these big impressions in the ground wherever he could find them. There seemed to be a bunch of them. But he said, it looked like ek wandered around and came back, and then wandered off some more. So he started getting a little weirded out, feeling watched. So what he ends up doing as he goes and he closes down his little spike camp, and he goes, I'm gonna move further because the brush gets a little less dense more towards the wood river you get. He hikes along after cleaning everything up, still dead quiet the whole time, not even birds chirping, nothing. He gets to a spot he doesn't like it too much, but after a little bit of whack in he cut out this little cove for him to be back off the little trail he was making. Now there's game trails all and end through here, so he was smart enough to not just camp directly on the game trail. He was back off of the game trail, he said, about six meters again, his reference on distance cut out this little cove. He sets up his spike camp. As he's doing so, in the distance on the other side of the creek, he keeps hearing this weird grunt sound, just as deep kind of I would equate it to probably a moose call type of tone, but he never heard one before. I couldn't get a good definite read on exactly what he was trying to convey because a little bit of a language barrier. He had some broken English. I just equated to that kind of like a moose grunt or a deep guttural bear grunt of some kind. That unnerves him to the point to where he's feeling watched. He's hearing this noise, he's seeing these weird tracks. He starts getting this inner panic. He said he didn't know where it came from. It struck him like a bolt of lightning, according to what he said. Immediately he stands up from what he was doing because he's hunched over laying out some stuff, letting some of his gear dry out or whatever, and he turns around and looks across the creek in the direction he just sensed something looking at him off to his right. When he turned and looked. He didn't immediately see anything. It's thick brush and stuff. So when he's looking, he does notice. According to him, it was about twenty five meters thirty meters away, something moving next to a tree. None of the other trees were moving, but this one thing was moving. He said. It was like a very dark brown, like a chocolate brown, but caught his attention. So he's watching. He had a small little pair of binoculars, so he goes down the creek a little ways to get a better line of sight on this thing and use the binoculars. So what he's doing that and he's trying to figure out what is this thing because all he could see was just as dark. He said, it was like a mix between fur and hair, fur in human hair. It was a little matted, a little tangly looking, and it wasn't very long, he said, about three inches or so. It keeps watching it, so he's transfixed on this particular spot moving. Now, as he's doing that, he starts hearing noises way far behind him, like way far behind him, it appeared. He loses focus on the thing with the binoculars because he's not really seeing much and turns his attention to the noise he's hearing, sees nothing, gets weirded out, feels like he's being watched. He gets real hyper paranoid, goes back to camp, which wasn't very far away. He maybe went thirty forty feet away from his camp, and he picks up his machete and he starts making noise. He starts hacking stuff, just making noise, speaking in his hometongue. He starts singing a song, a song a grandma taught him as a kid. So he's singing away and just whacking bushes and stuff, making noise. He wants to run off whatever it is, and that's the best option he had at the time. So as Jesse's doing this, the noise he heard way off in the distance. Within a ten to fifteen minute period of time, he said he was hacking away, singing the song about three or four times, you know, just making as much noise as he could. He hears the identical sound again, but it sounds by pedal footsteps crunch, and it sounds like he's coming directly at him at a distance though, so immediately he's, oh, I must be attracting a bear. So he goes back over by his camp from where he was thrashing bushes not far away, and decides he's going to pack up and start heading back towards Electna get rowed. Now. As he's loading up his stuff, he keeps hearing this crunch, crunch, and a thudding step. He said, it sounded like a man walking, but much much heavier. He wasn't seeing it, but it sounded like it would come towards him, walk off a little ways, then walk back towards him a little ways, and then off a different direction. So he was really getting concerned that someone was stalking him. It was surreal. He hears this stumping boom. You know, it's going back and forth, but it's staying a steady distance from him, and so he gets more and more panicked. As he's loading his stuff up, he's minimizing what he brought with. He leaves his cook stove. He's getting stuffed in his backpack because he keeps getting this overwhelming feeling I gotta go. So he gets all this stuff together and he notices it's quiet and the stepping and the stomping has ceased a bit. Immediately he starts taking inventory of what's around him. He looks back across the creek. Was looking back at where he had saw that dark blackish brown thing by the tree. He notices it's not there, so immediately he starts looking further around, trying to pinpoint where it's at. He's checking the whole area, moving around a little bit. He's nervous to start walking. He wants to make sure he's not walking into a bear or what have you. So as he's taken a little inventory of what his options are, he stops and he's adjusting something on his boot, and as he's doing so, he's glancing up every once in a while. This really hyper paranoid. As he stands back up and starts walking down the trail again, he's looking around. He's got his spray out, he's got his machete on his hip, ready to go. As he's doing so, something stops him in his tracks. Hees walk along, he just stops. He feels like he's frozen, just overcome with fear that he didn't understand. So as he's forcing himself to move around and look around and try to shake this paralyzing fear, he looks back across the creek, and that's when he sees this thing standing there. He said it looked to be about nine foot tall. It didn't look overly muscular. It looked like oversized Chewbacca. When I asked him what it is, face looked like He said that around the eyes there was no hair or on the nose, but everything else had. It looked like a old man's beard. When he initially saw he thought it was a trapper or something from the eighteen hundreds just standing over there. But it was a fur coat. So he says hello in English. When he said hello, this thing looks at him, turns and walks off into the brush. And that's when he realized exactly what was going on, because there was no seams and for a coat, none of that stuff. Immediately, his heart starts racing and he turns to go, and as he's going down the trail, he realizes this thing is going the same direction I am, just on the other side of the creek. So he stops and he decides, I'm going to hike the other way and give this thing time to clear the area. So he turns around starts hiking back down the trail. He gets back to where his little camp was and he decides he's going to pick up the stuff he left and catch his breath then head back. So he does all that whole time feeling watched. Now when he's done packing up his stuff and he turns to head back towards Alecnagik Road. As he's progressing down the trail, he gets to the spot where he turned and looked and saw this thing staring at him. There's nothing there. He gets a little further down the trail and he notices in this open area where there looks like the bank was freshly, something came down the bank on the other side, and he notices on the side of the trail he's on that the brush has been disturbed and something came up on his side of the trail. Immediately, the hair stands up on his neck. He's really freaked out because in his mind's eye he sees this head crossed there and he needs to go. So he gets up to where it came out. He's looking for tracks, couldn't see anything, some water dripping and whatnot. Decides it's time to really go, so he starts hauling ass down this trail. A good portion of its game trail, and the other portion he bushwhacked through so it wasn't easy traveling. It wasn't just this wide open trail. He was going through stuff. He was making his way. As he's running along, he realizes in his panic, he's working away from the creek, which is his guide back to the road, and he doesn't want to get turned around, so he cuts back towards the creek. Now he's going through all this devil club and some other stuff. He gets back up to the trail he was on this little game trail, takes a breather because he's trying to slow his heart rate down. He feels like he was going to have a heart attack from the panic, because the panic feeling never really left him. So he catches his breath and starts calmly walking down the trail, trying to calm himself. Now he gets to about he said it was less than a mile from the road. He could hear a car way down the road coming along the asphalt, So he figures, Okay, if I move fast enough, I can catch that cars that's going by to wave it down and get a ride. Because his friends weren't going to be coming again him for another day and a half, two days something like that, he starts running towards the road. He's making his way through the brush. He trips and falls the way he fell because of his backpack wasn't fully secured. A bunch of stuff from his backpack flew over his head, out of the backpack and spilled in front of him. Right so immediately he's a crap. He unsnaps his backpack. He's trying to stuff everything back in there and latch things up. And as he does so, he stands back up, gets it on. Here's a noise behind him, off behind on his left hand side. So he turns and looks, and this thing was less than twenty feet away, standing there holding a tree, just looking down at him. What are you waiting on? Continue going? So that's immediately what he does. He wow, starts barreling. He said he never ran so fast in his life. He tripped and fell a bunch of times. More stuff fell out of the backpack. He didn't care. When he finally made it up to the road, he had just missed the car that went by, but heard another one coming. It just so happened. The person coming by was basically local law enforcement. I won't elaborate because it's too small of a place they only have troopers and doing hampde slows down, asks them, Hey, are you all right? You look a little frazzled. He said, no, I'm just fine. I saw a bear. I got panicked. Immediately covered up his own story, I saw a bear. Of course, the officer lets him in, gives him a ride back to town. So he stopped working for the cannery. Yeah, that's what happened to Jesse. Again, that spotlights something happened to this guy. Grant you. It wasn't overly aggressive, it was just a presence, he said. The fear was all in himself. There was no outward display of showing him teeth, There was minimal growling even It was mainly the feeling of being watched that really messed with him. Again, to touch on what I was speaking about at the beginning, so many people hold these experiences with this weird shame, and it bothers me that there shouldn't be so much ridicule for something that is. It's not necessarily commonplace, but it has happened a lot. It should be being discussed openly to rid the ridicule, treat it for what it is, which is a strange phenomenon that just doesn't stop happening. You've got credible people that have shared their experiences with me, and I've shared them with you guys that in a court of law, all it takes is two solid witnesses. In certain states, you're a dead man. If they saw you commit a crime that is worthy of the death penalty, You're done. Two credible witnesses. Shit, we got way more than that going on here. Not that anyone needs a death penalty. I'm just saying in a court of law and it's frustrating. I'll leave that alone. I don't want to get all worked up again. Jesse. Thanks for sharing. Sorry about the miscommunication at times during our conversation because it gets lost in translation sometimes again. Shout out to him and also his mom. I believe is Esmerelda. If I'm wrong, shoot me an email or give me a call. Jesse. What I wanted to share with you guys today is something that happened to a retired teacher what with a couple of friends. Lives in New Mexico, but taught up here. Retired up here. We'll call her Mary. One of her retirement bucket listings was to visit the Kennicotten mine area. She had talked to a couple of her former co workers. They decided on DateTime whatever this happened a little over fifteen years ago, if I remember correctly. What they ended up doing was they got there, they camped away from the mine. She mentioned something about how the whole place was set up, but anyway, they got set up in their tents. The hiked up to the mine, checked it out, and decided that they wanted to hike back and check the backside because Kennicott mine sits on the face of a mountain, right on the edge. It was to get the ore there to process easier or something like that, and got this waterfall and river running by it. They get back up over there, and it took them half a day because they had to cut back and forth. When they got on the backside, they realized that they were not billy goats, couldn't go any further, so they decided to take their lunch. They eat. The male teacher whistles the Smurf theme song and then the Sesame Street theme song.
Speaker 3: Sing Smurf along with me.
Speaker 2: Again, you sound like grim.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more sasquatch Otou see we'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: Why, I don't know his choice whatever, but he whistles it. Nate continue on. They were laughing, reminiscing about the good old days and teaching kids and whatnot, and they hear the Smurf theme song being whistled from the trail. They just came over the ridge. They figured, oh, someone heard us. They're teasing us. They yelled at, hey, we're over here, that type of thing. Nothing caught them as dangerous, nothing caught them as detrimental. They didn't get any creepy feelings initially, so they finished what they were doing, and about twenty minutes later they hollered down a couple of pounds with no response from whoever it was that whistle. They head back over and they get back over this ridge. Now when they get back over it, there is sparse trees. So they're calling, hey, where'd you go? Where? Appears no response, So they leave and they go down and they have to follow this trail back to where they're camped. As they get into the thicker trees, she said that there was a vibration in the air palpable. They could almost feel it in their clothes. They all look at each other. You feel that the hair would stand up on their arms, and they were just what the hell's going on here? So they just chalked it up to maybe there's other equipment running somewhere and it's just reverberating through the canyons and the mountains and stuff. They continue on down the trail and as they're going they hear a whistle. They hear the imitation of the Serft theme song again. As they're walking through this trail, I'm showing you examples of how thick Debresh is. So they couldn't really see anything. They were hearing movement and stuff, but there was nothing they could do. So they figured, oh, there's just someone with the six sense of humor, so we'll just deal with it. They would yell out periodically. But as they got along this trail, they were walking along and all of a sudden, Mary stops ten feet away to her, right behind one of the only ones she said that was around. She saw a hairy man standing there. This scene was, of course Faller guests made about nine foot tall, was looking down at him from the backside of the tree, looking down onto the trail over some spruce boughs. That were in its way, and they only saw roughly the eye area, and it moved a little bit when it looked out. Because there was two women one guy. The guy was in the last in line. She got a half scream out, but was instantly combed. She said it was almost like something took her into a comb place, and they just knew they had to continue walking, which is odd. That would be creepy in and of itself. They continue walking, heads down on iceboard. They hear this thing. They all seen it. The male teacher it urinated on his leg as he went by. Didn't realize it until they were little ways away. They continue on. No one is saying nothing to each other. They're just ice focused on the trail. Let's get out here. They keep going. They're paralleled their pace that it leaves off into the distance as they're coming up in at their campsite. When they get to their campsite, they had three tints, one for each of the ladies and one for the guy, the male teacher. When they got there, the male teacher's tint was the guidelines were broke and it was turned upside down, just turned right upside down. The women's tents, however, everything that was inside those tents were out of the tent and laid out just like they were inside the tent. They said when they saw that, it made no sense, but the whole level of creepy just elevating. Then they start talking about the hairy man. It was like they were almost in a triss like state once they saw it, and continued walking between that distance and their camp, which was unspecified but a good little distance. No one said a word. It was all business, eyes down, let's get off this trap. So they start talking about it that male teachers like it urinated on my parent like hare, and they until he touched it, didn't smell, but because they were in close proximity to each other, and they smelled nothing until he touched it, which I find odd, but whatever, that's just how it went down. So now the whole area is stinking like this piss on his leg. They're trying to figure out why is the ten upside down? Why is this stuff out? They hear movement coming in towards their camp and then backing off, coming in and backing off, and they were discussing, what is why is it? They understood it was a sasquatch, but they couldn't to put it together. They were still in shock. Basically is what it boils down to. They all had cameras, they all had bear spray, So the male teacher goes, let's get a picture of this. No one's gonna believe us. Lit's get a picture. So they cut in the direction they think it's going, and they know there's a clearing in that direction, so they hustle along all three, no one was left behind. The male teacher stayed in the back. They had their bear sprays out and they get to the spot where it opened up to where they're hoping this thing would come out and they can get a picture. Mary was in the lead. She looks into the open area and notices a dark figure in the trees, but couldn't make it out. So they're all standing there. A scream happens. She said, it sound like a woman being murdered along with the bear being violated, which ish he can imagine what kind of sounds that sounds like. Instantly, they're freaked. They all got their cameras, but they can't take a picture of nothing. So they immediately realize there's something more going on. We need to snap out of this and get the hell out of it. So they go back to camp, all with their bear sprays, all ready to go. They get back to camp, the male teacher's tent is gone. Some of the women's personal belongings are gone, just gone. Would they immediately pick up and they got out a dodge. As they were gathering up their stuff, they heard a scream coming from the direction that they just heard the one and it sounded like it was still where it was. As they're gathering up the pertinent stuff, then they hear that screen. There's one that comes from behind them approximately sixty yards. That was motivation for them to get to wherever they had gotten there to whatever parking area or that wasn't really elaborated on. They got out of dodge. Basically they found a couple of the women's articles along the trail. That's what happened with them. Something interesting that's happened as of recently July twelfth, Mary Wilson. That was the last time she was seen up in Healey.
Speaker 4: The state troopers say the search for the woman who went missing near Healey is changing. As of this past weekend. Ast changed. The search for sixty nine year old Mary Wilson from active to reactive. Wilson's car was found abandoned six point eight miles down the Stampede trail with a two year old child locked inside. The child, droopers say, had been in the car for at least two days, but is said to be in good condition.
Speaker 5: We do know that from the point where the vehicle was found, which was approximately six point eight miles back about another mile further in on the trail were some items that we believe belonged to Mary, so we have a direction of travel, but beyond that we haven't found any signs of her.
Speaker 4: Wilson has also been referred to as the child's grandmother by troopers, but they now say she is a close family friend who was supposed to be taking care of the child. The agency says the child is back with their mother. AST says foul play is not suspected. A reactive search means the agency will continue to look for Wilson, but will only conduct a ground search if new evidence pointing to her whereabouts is presented. If you have information regarding this case, you are asked to call AST at nine zero seven four five one five to one zero zero.
Speaker 2: She've reported missing on July fourteenth. Her truck was far own July fourteenth on the Stampede Trail up here in Alaska with her grandchild in the backseat. Two year old child was in good condition, just a little dehydrated. She was nowhere to be found, and they found personal belongings of hers a mile up the Stampede trail. They found her truck at miles six point eight, and they found personal belongings at mile seven point nine, roughly give or take when I looked. I've been having some service issues, so I haven't been able to follow it too closely. But that's some strange stuff to just disappear like that, especially Howett went down. Because no one knows she's missing. I haven't heard any updates. And no, I'm not saying it's the harry Man. What I'm saying is that you never know, and you gotta be prepared. You can't prepare for everything. But the more prepared you are, the more aware of things you are, the bitter off you're going to be, especially in the woods in Alaska. Wanted to share with you guys today something that happened back in the nineties. Derek, who's a subscriber to the channel, worked up here. Back in the nineties, working out of Peterson Bay by the Queenjack River, by the mouth of it where it comes out on the Barren Coast. Him and one of his co workers they had some downtime and they decided to go wheeler and out to the river bank fill pop some shots offs, just killing time, al asking shit. When they're out there, they're shooting away, having a good time, and he got a creepy feeling, turn around and look behind him, and there was a wolf standing there, big old wolf. Beautiful, he said. It was like a kayak coloring, you know, that German shepherd type, maybe not as defined, more grizzled looking, beautiful animal, he said. After a moment of staring at it and getting his buddy's attention about it, the wolf howled. Then approximately twenty thirty more wolves came out of the woodwork. Nothing you want to deal with. In Alaska, trust me. They say wolves don't kill people, but there's documented proof they do. Then again, those who do get eaten by wolves, reporting that if no one else is around, they decide they're going to skid out all out of there. They fire up the wheelers and they're taking the trail back to the cannery. As they're going along, these things are pacing them. They're running alongside between them and the tree line. You know that kind of train. It's just like a seagrass kind of stuff. Then you know, you got your tree lined. Howver far away. As they're cruising along, he kept noticing that it looked like a guy looking like Jeremiah Johnson dressed two of them in the tree line, and I thought it was odd. They kept pay. They made it back to the canary. Nothing became of that. So they tell their boss what was going on, and there was an elder native there and he heard what they said and asked him what he looked like or whatever. And then you know, after a meeting of the mines with some elders, the boss came back and told everyone, don't be going out alone. They chucked it up to the wolves. That description looking like Jeremiah Johnson. That's a common description as well as the harryman running in the trees, because no one dresses like that back home. That's mountain man dress. It's not coastal dwellers how we dress. Later on that evening, he started hearing howling off in the distance. The screams the weird type of gibbers, kind of you pick chatter, but not you pick. And I've heard that too. There's like a certain wording going on with it. When he shared that with me, it reminded me of someone telling me that over by Coffee Points By we call it the Snake River. I made something different on topographical but it's on the west side of Nishek Bay, northwest side. He saw a harryman with two wolves. It was in essence playing with them. This elder that told me that said that is not uncommon for them to have wolves. They'll take them from the den and raise them like we do dogs. I find it interesting. You know, outside of Derek's account, that elder's account, there's another account north of Manakota, same thing. The harryman was seen with a half dozen wolves just falling around it, not trying to attack him. None of that's just there is obviously with him on that incident. This particular person that saw that it was winter time. He was on a snow machine when he saw them off at a distance. All of a sudden, these wolves started blining towards him. Once they realized they were being watched. The Harryman ran into the tree line to his life left and the wolves were coming at him, so he ripped out of there. He got away, it was unharmed. There's a couple other instances, but I got to get the full story before I can really speak to those. That's a whole different dynamic to it. If they're basically I wouldn't call it domesticating, but pulling wolves into the mix definitely something different, you know what I mean. There's anecdotal evidence of that, just some amazing things. If you think about it. If these things are smart enough to know that they could raise a wolf pup and use them to their benefit, that's a whole different level of holy shit. I don't even want to wrap my mind around that. Can you imagine? You think you're being attacked by wolves, but it's being coordinated by harry Man trying to get you. It's bad enough dealing with what I've dealt with. Anyway, we'll catch you on the next one.
Speaker 6: They say you don't have a goal, but you can't and I don't want to feel a.
Speaker 3: World happen sciences.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to try that chart everything. Call it ride back right back, Joy from me, Joy stay right there, call.
Speaker 1: It right away.
Speaker 3: Still Studs s
Speaker 7: S S S s s stssssstsssssssssss