Speaker 1: This episode of The Lapsed Fan. This Unwrappening twenty twenty five boss brought to you by our new friends at livit Well.
Speaker 2: If you listen, if you're going to be if you're going to join us with the Unwrappening, you better live it right and you better want it Yes. Livit Folks was built on a simple idea, put the most proven performance ingredients in one system at the right doses, so you don't need a shell full of supplements to train at a high level this holiday season, or maybe to work off those holiday pounds.
Speaker 3: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: You need to work off those off those off the turkey, Off the turkey sandwiches number one, the sandwiches you gotta or work off that pumpkin pie. You gotta work off that mincemeat pie coming up Christmas time. Yeah, a lot to work off the New Year champagne as well.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Instead of piecing together pre workouts creating electrolytes and amino acids from different brands, TLF proved Livit Yes brings together the ingredients with the strongest research behind them for building muscle and proving endurance, supporting hydration and maintaining energy. Motherfucker activate from livit sets the tone before training with clinically supported ingredients for focus, blood flow, endurance, and sustained energy. We know something about flow, don't mean absolutely, and I'm not talking about progressive. We know that we know about flow, We know about flow, and we know about endurance and going for the long haul. Recover from livit delivers what your body relies on afterward, essential amino acids, creating electrolytes and carbohydrates so you can rebuild muscles, stay hydrated, and actually benefit from the work you put in. It's a complete, clean system designed by doctors and former wrestlers, ladies and gentlemen who wanted formulas based on real evidence, not trends. If you're looking for performance and you want to do it in a way that's TLF approved this holiday season for the workout freak in your life, you're looking for performance, you're looking for recovery, and you're looking for value in one place. Live it l I V gives you all of it in one system. So here's what you do, Solar System members. As part of giving back to your co chairs and spreading the love of TLF approved, moved and sponsored products on to your immediate circle, Your dearest and nearest. Visit live it Nation l I v I T Nation dot com. Use the promo code lapsed and you'll get five percent off of your order. That's livitnation dot com. Promo code lapsed for five percent off your order. Let him know the co chairman sent you. This holiday season. It's the Lapsed Fan Wrestling Podcast with Jack mcarna, Seo and JP Sorrow.
Speaker 3: We've got an exciting Christmas program lined up.
Speaker 4: Produce folks.
Speaker 3: We've been a little boy this year.
Speaker 1: Every name it's an artificial tree, so I get artificial job.
Speaker 3: Trummy kindness? Is are your season player? Gonna? Will you to.
Speaker 1: Adjust hollow the Rangling Deer?
Speaker 4: The Lapsed Fan.
Speaker 2: For the Dollar Man set it Claus.
Speaker 1: Say, it's not so back of the Tea Left Christmas Show twenty twenty five edition. It's the unwrapping in four. It's very much underway. We can hear the rustling of Santa's bells and the deep distance is the boss Man sums through for the next gift of Christmas. We have rather large in terms of.
Speaker 3: Like I imagine it's a picture or a poster or something.
Speaker 1: This one comes to us from Nashua, New Hampshire. So it's.
Speaker 4: One year.
Speaker 1: He will, I better guarantee you from the WWDU.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: It'll be a It'll be in a big, big box, okay, a huge box fully wrapped and we open it up.
Speaker 3: It'll be a cease and desist.
Speaker 1: Like you said, Punk is firing papers on his wedding.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how can they really fuck with them?
Speaker 4: Trips?
Speaker 1: I do all I can the fan service.
Speaker 3: And how do they service us? Right?
Speaker 1: The wrestling is the only business it still talks about the Internet as a collect as a collective voice, the Internet says, imagine serious, real celebrity, be like the I know what the Internet says about me, but no, social media is what you say now?
Speaker 2: You don't see, right, you don't see the internet because like, the Internet is talking about you the fucking right. It's not in the fucking seventies anymore. The Internet isn't talking about you, Okay, it's social media, the open web with Google ad network adds all over. It is talking about.
Speaker 3: The open Web.
Speaker 1: This is intense.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, but it's the unwrapping brother. Yes, see entertainment value in this what do we got.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to shoot him.
Speaker 2: I hope it was not a fucking poster of fright Frank Silva. Can you imagine if that was the thing, if like for some reason, like everyone just gave pictures of fucking Frank Silva like that was that was like that was like the new You know, we got so many sid things last year, but it's you we get all these fucking horrifying images of Frank Silva.
Speaker 3: What is it? Oh?
Speaker 2: It looks like a fucking fold out. Oh my god, that makes me nervous.
Speaker 3: I never worked this hard.
Speaker 1: Don't want to give my whole in, my whole life, not just on the unwrapping.
Speaker 2: This is uh, here you go. It's a fucking stand up. It's definitely a cardboard stand up thing. Maybe it's Dwayne with an Oscar. Can you imagine how many AI if he doesn't get a nomination. Can you imagine how many AI videos are gonna make for himself winning an Oscar? What the fuck is this?
Speaker 3: Wow? It keeps getting caught. They're just little edges that keep getting caught. It makes it harder. Oh, I know what I see?
Speaker 4: What it is?
Speaker 3: Great? Good, the fucking best one. I love that so much. I don't know who sent it, but it's a you gotta bring that, you gotta bring that tomorrow. We're gonna bring that.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, yes, Oh, I'm gonna bring it.
Speaker 3: Then it's mine.
Speaker 1: It is the last time is now right exactly?
Speaker 3: It's the last time. You can't see him.
Speaker 1: It's my face with.
Speaker 3: Where's is that? What? How old was that headshot?
Speaker 1: It's probably like fifteen years old? So embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I fucking love that one. I love that Stephen Gillian, who bring that to uh? They bring into shows, right, they bring that and they bring my weird fucking I love the hat. The hat that you're wearing, like my uncle Pat is really what fucking sells it. Jacksina, Yeah, Jack Cina. It's also just the no enthusiasm. It's like it's like it's like they it's like you were taking that picture knowing, knowing that you were gonna have that hat on and they were gonna do that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: If I knew that, I would not have posed for it. Well, thank you whoever it is. I'm desperately seeking any kind of signal ast to who sent this fucking thing to us, But I don't know what I'm gonna do with this thing, which I guess is the hallmark of an unwrapping a gift.
Speaker 3: That is it?
Speaker 1: So whoever out and by way of Nashua, New Hampshire.
Speaker 2: Either that or you know exactly what you're gonna make. Maybe Trip send it. Maybe Trips had that in his in his parents' house, his dad sentence.
Speaker 5: Yeah, see if the see, if the guy marks out for himself, we can use that against.
Speaker 3: Him, can you against him?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, there are worse places you can end up in life, but having a complete stranger send you a cardboard cut out of your own face for Christmas. And that's where we're at and that's where we're going to stay. On the TLF Christmas Show twenty twenty five. Thank you so much, and the next gift is coming your way soon. There is a production on the Labs Entertainment Group.
Speaker 3: It's content is intended for reven use only.
Speaker 4: Really sorry, we want want