Speaker 1: Welcome to the three Martini Lunch.
Speaker 2: Grab a stool next to Greg Corumbus of Radio America and Jim Garritty of National Review.
Speaker 1: Free Martini's coming up.
Speaker 3: Very glad you're with us for the Friday edition of the three teeny Lunch. So much to get to. There was another ice involved shooting, this one out in Portland, Oregon. We'll get into some of the details of that, but we'll also be looking at the reaction, the political reaction to it, and Jim's contention that there's a lot of politicians out there and others who don't actually want people to calm down in these situations. They want to fan the flames, which is an incredibly disturbing development and happening all too frequently these days. We'll also be taking a look at what seems to be better and better news in Iran. The protests are not abating, They are growing, if anything, and they're pretty much all over the country now, and we'll be taking a look at Megan Kelly's defense of herself and Tucker and to some extent, Nick Fuente and so Jim. It has been a full week. I know this happens all the time, but doesn't feel like the mission to get Maduro was about a month and a half ago. I mean, it's less than a week ago.
Speaker 1: I was just about to say, Greg, this week has been a long year. It's more appropriate than usual when we say that because it's really the first full week of the year, But it feels like we've had at least a year's worth of news, and so I'm sure the rest of the month will be quieter.
Speaker 3: Exactly. So, as we've said all week, you know, it's new year. It's important to take care of your health. That's probably one of your news resolutions. Maybe be a little bit more healthy, and part of that means making sure you're okay to begin the year with. And that means finding a good doctor. So if you don't have a good primary or a good specialist on some issue you've been dealing with, dentist, I doctor, what have you? ZocDoc is a free app and website that helps you find in book, high quality in network doctors so you can find someone you love.
Speaker 1: You know, I mentioned earlier in the week, I was going to visit my optometrist. Good News listeners and viewers, my eyes are fine, which ways the camera, that's right? Yeah, as good as they ever work really good for my age. That's what I'm telling myself. So uh and look, if you if you are the person who feels like you ought to go to the doctor, that you feel like you've been putting it off, zochdoc is really the tool for you because it takes away all those excuses. You can view thousands of verified patient reviews, give you a real sense of who the doctor is. You know, maybe they don't like small talk and you don't either, or maybe they you know, you can feel confident when you can book a doctor you know you will love, and when you're ready, you see the real time availability and click to book instantly. You can see their appointment openings. Usually you can find one within twenty four to seventy two hours. Sometimes you can even find an appointment the same day. It takes away your excuses. So if you kind of feel like you should be going to the doctor, ZocDoc is the tool.
Speaker 3: For you, So stop putting off those doctors appointments and go to ZocDoc dot com slash three mL to find an instantly book a top rated doctor today. That's ZocDoc dot com slash three mL zochdoc dot com slash three m L. All right, Jim, on to Iran now and the latest in the protest there, and maybe some signs that this protest might end in a different way than so many other major protests have over the last fifteen years or so. Over there. We talked about this on Tuesday, the massive devaluation of the Iranian rial compared to the US dollar and so many other currencies. So basically people's life savings, what they're working for borderline useless, and so they're pouring out into the streets. Why go back to work when it's not going to earn you anything. And there's some efforts to repress it. There's certainly been some deaths, but in some cases, Jim, I've seen that local police have actually joined the protests. There's been some reports suggesting elements of the IRGC have done that. I'm not ready to believe that quite yet. They're going to be the last hardline line of defense for this regime. But these protests are in every province, millions of peace people into the streets day after day after day. They've lit some government buildings on fire. They've replaced the current Iranian flag with the old Iranian flag, and so this appears to still be growing and one of the telltale signs that the Iranian leadership doesn't feel good about the way things are going. This is from USA Today. Net Blocks at Internet watchdog said that its data showed that Iran's authorities had imposed a nationwide internet blackout and other forms of strict digital censorship amid the turmoil, which makes it difficult to draw definitive conclusions about the scale and severity of the demonstrations and the government's response. And so that tells me Jim cringing a little bit here, that they want to shut off all access to images as they perhaps engage in a more brutal crackdown. But right now it seems like the Iranian people aren't going anywhere, which is great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we are getting some video coming out in snippets. I assume these are taken out across the border or maybe somebody's figured out some way past the firewall. But one of the videos that has come out, he's Uranian protesters burning the tomb of the Ayatolo Komane, founder of the Islamic revolution that overtook the country in nineteen seventy nine. First of all, Greg, this is the worst thing to happen to Comane's body since his funeral, which listeners and viewers with very long memories will remember. The coffin fell apart and the corpse of Komany was torn apart by mourners. You hate to see it happen to somebody with such a bright future ahead of them. Let's also point out that between this and Hugo Chavez, twenty twenty six has been a really brutal year for the tombs of ruthless dictators for both Iran into Venezuela. In the Dictator Tomb League. It's been characterized as a rebuilding year, but they will get first round draft picks earlier. So I say this somewhat tungue in chic the other news that just jumped out at me. As soon as I saw this, I felt like a need to do some digging into this. There was a British lawmaker, a member of the Conservative Party, who was in the parliament over there, formerly their security minister, which is kind of like their national security advisor, counter terrorism type. He's speaking before a parliament and he says, quote, we're also seeing Russian cargo aircraft coming and landing in Tehran, presumably carrying weapons and ammunition, and we're hearing reports of large amounts of gold leaving Iran. He did not specify which reports he was referencing. You figure this guy might be in a position to hear things from six to the British Foreign Intelligence Agency. So absolutely fine. We keep hearing reports about Iranian officials preparing to leave the country in case they're getting overthrown. This you know, the fact that you're trying to remove all the gold out there certainly we seem as another sign that the regime is hedging its bets and preparing to get out of dodge. Greg, what are you doing this weekend?
Speaker 3: Watching football for the most part.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to you and my Ukraine guys and a couple of I want to rob that. I want to steal one of those planes. I want to oceans eleven. I want to get away with a playload of Iranian gold. Because you know, first of all, they're not gonna be in a position to prosecute us pretty soon, they're gonna out of power. And secondly, like what is the US government gonna give us grief about this? You know, so just walk around like gold bricks to everyone or something like, I could do a lot of good with that money. So that's that's what I got. I got up to have some plans for this. The other thing I thought about is that if like a plane full of Iranian mulla gold, I assume they have it in bricks, but god knows they have coins or something, probably kugarans, you know, probably got them from South African consulate drug dealers. That that probably like what happens if one of those planes crashes, right, you want to talk about like you know, Cliffhanger. So that's just alone a circumstance which is just a ton of money out there. So look, I find reports like this encouraging. I think this says that this may well be different, that the regime is not confident that they're going to be able to crack down and suppress this. And as we've discussed earlier, you know, this was all driven by a collapsing currency and deep economic problems that have been around for a long time but are getting significantly worse. Let's say you shoot up the crowds of protesters and beat everyone, and all right, you're still stuck with the economic problems you haven't really addressed the root cause it's going to cause all this stuff. So the outlook for the Iranian regime is looking darker each day, and that is very much a good Markini.
Speaker 3: Well, if you are the Iranian malas, you got a lot of concerns right now. You've got to move your gold. You're probably getting weapons in from Russia. You just got bombed last year, so maybe your infrastructure has already taken a hit and you're still rebuilding it. But now you get people lighting stuff on fire, and so you need better business communications. And as long as you're rebuilding everything, you might as well go with quote, which is one of our sponsors today spelled quo the Smarter Way to run your Business Communications.
Speaker 1: Greg, I'm gonna be perfectly honest. I don't think quote could do much for the Ranian mulas right now. Not even quote could. However, you, dear listener, assuming you're not an Iranian mula, and I think the odds are pretty low of that could be helped by quote. Quote is not to phone system, it's a smart system. Quotes. A AI will automatically log your calls, generate summaries, and highlight the next step so that nothing will get lost like say a planeload of gold. It will even qualify leads or respond after hours. So sure that your business stays responsive even when you're finally offline like everyone in Iran right now. So again, if you're if you're not at Iranian molla, Quote is probably a really good option for you to explore. If you're an Iranian Mulla, you're probably gonna want to get on that next plane exactly.
Speaker 3: Probably Quote doesn't want to do business with the Iranians basic good guys. Yeah, but they do want to do business with you and help your business grow. And so make this the year where no opportunity and no customer slips away. Try Quote for free, plus get twenty percent off your first six months when you go to quote dot com slash three mL. That's quo dot com slash three mL. Quote no missed calls, no missed customers. All right, Jim, By the way, is that gonna be Garrity's eleven going after the plane?
Speaker 1: Or is that?
Speaker 3: Uh three King's a combination of the two. I don't know exactly, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good ones, which other ones?
Speaker 3: Gotta had a few more guys to make that eleven? But all right, let's get on to more domestic affairs here. And we've been talking about the ice involved shooting in Minneapolis the past couple of days here, and now there's another one out in Portland, Oregon. And one of the things we talked about yesterday was the reckless responses immediately calling Ice murders, ice evil, Ice illegitimate and get out of town and all this stuff. And so Tim Walls, the governor of Minnesota, had said yesterday, I haven't said anything inflammatory about this. As you pointed out in her notes today, he called Ice the Gestapo. That's I would call him.
Speaker 1: It seems kind of inflammatory, that's yes.
Speaker 3: And then yesterday we're saying he was calling out the National Guard, and is this to confront Ice? Is this to keep the protesters under control? Well, yesterday he decided that Minnesota was just like the people standing up to pickets charge at Gettysburg back in eighteen six sixty three. So you tell me what he means by this.
Speaker 4: When things look really bleak. It was Minnesota's first that held that line for the nation on that July third, eighteen sixty three. And I think now we may be in that moment that the nation's looking to us to hold the line on democracy.
Speaker 3: Slightly impressed he actually knows the dates of the Battle of Gettysburg. But nonetheless, Jim, that's a reference to the Civil War. I would say that is not calming things down. And then in today's Morning Jolt, you also go through the details of yesterday's shooting out in Portland, where a couple of people were injured. Ice pulled over a vehicle with two figures related to trend de Aragua, including one sex trafficker that they wanted to port out of the country. Same type of situation. This person tried to get away. Officer felt like his life was in danger, a couple of shots rang out, a couple of people injured. No one killed in this situation. Thankfully, you point out that the police chief in Portland was very direct about, hey, everybody needs to just chill, let this play out. We don't need things to escalate and inspire a lot of control. Unfortunately, everyone that came after him, as you point out at the press conference, did not follow that advice, including Oregon Democratic Governor Tina Kotech.
Speaker 5: We are standing here today, united as a state, wanting peace and safety in our communities. We are all shaken and outraged by another terrible, unnecessary, violent event instigated by the reckless agenda of the Trump administration, this time in our own state, in our largest city, coming just one day after the tragedy of Minnesota.
Speaker 3: And then there was the mayor and a bunch of other local officials pretty much throwing gas on the fire as well. Here, Jim, So, what's your big takeaway from how the Democrats keep lighting this on fire?
Speaker 1: So it's fun. First, well, you mentioned ice earlier. There are actually US Border Patrol agents according to dhl okay okay, So they see a vehicle, they suspect the person of the vehicle is this trendy Aragua individual that they are tracking. They stop the vehicle, they identify themselves. The driver weaponized his vehicle in their words, right assume he's tried to run them down, and then you know, the agent fires defensive shots. The driver drove off, with the passenger fleeing the scene. This is a circumstance where it would be nice to have cooperation between federal law enforcement agents and state and law enforcement agents. Remember, in Portland, Oregon, a sanctuary city, there is no cooperation with federal law enforce so the Feds could not call local police and say, hey, we have an individual who tried to run down one of our guys. We shot at the vehicle. We may have hit someone inside the vehicle. Please be on the lookout for this. This is a wanted trend to rug weapons. They couldn't do that, right, So police, apparently the person does call nine one one, right and according to the police Chief Bob Day, they respond to the ten thousand block of Southeast Main Street. Came into a nine to one call. Confirmed federal agents that have been involved in a shooting. Found a male and a female with a parent gunshot. Officers apply to Tornicue and Southern Emergency Medical personnel. The patients were transported to local hospital. Their conditions at this time as of the press conference yesterday, are unknown. I'd like to know who these people are. I'd like to know what condition they're in. I'd like to know if they are, you know, attached to an incubator in a hospital, or if they've left the hospital and they are continue to be at large. Nonetheless, Bob Day, the police chief of Portland, is doing his job and pretty much his a report is very Joe Friday, here are the facts, and he concludes by saying, I want to thank Portland has continued to show up in that space as well, meaning in terms ofpro we've done everything our part of the maintainance level of peace and calm and safety. I want to express their you know. It also has a separate saying where he says, I am asking the community to remain calm as we work to learn more. Remain calm he is saying, and not in an impression of Kevin Bacon in Animal House right, he genuinely wants people to remain called. Every speaker afterwards, the Portland mayor, the governor of Oregon, the state Senate majority leader, and the county chair all go on to demonize federal agents in the most incendiary way possible. Right, these are reckless, militized agents bringing violence to the streets all across America, lawless, reckless, hurting people and destroying day by day what we hold dear right, State Senate majority leader says, we're going to legislatively impede the federal agents. No, you're not. States don't have any authority over federal immigration laws. You don't have any you don't have any veto power over that. The county chair accused federal agents of shooting people but no reason, causing terror and violence, a threat that is growing every day, and they are cruel and authoritarian. Gee, how could anyone get the idea that they should start taking shots at federal agents who are enforcing immigration laws. Now you mentioned earlier Tim Walls compare you know, actually the commencement address for the University of in a little law school in which he said the ice were quote Donald Trump's modern day Gestapo, scooping folks up off the streets. I'll skip over the standard issue Gestapo, but I just want to ask, you know, listeners and viewers, what how did the US respond to the Gestapo? You know, with a few exceptions, we killed them, right There was no we're going to ask you to stop doing what you're doing. There was no negotiation right now, when I say mostly, we did accept a whole bunch of them to work with us against the Communists and then, but generally the US was very anti Nazi, unless you'd be useful in our space program. But other than that, we were really really hard on the Nazis, and we basically we put them on trial. The Nuremberg trials found both the Gestapo as a whole committing guilty of crimes against humanity, and we also decided, you know, individual leaders were convicted of war crimes and they were basically wipe from the face of the earth. If you are saying Ice is the modern day Gestapo, not merely that they're misguided, not merely that you object to some of their mess you're saying that they're evil. You are saying that they are about as clear and evil as they possibly can be, and that the only proper response is to effectively wipe them from the face of the earth. I don't here's the Tim Walls being the idiot that he is. I actually don't think he actually believes what he was saying there. I think he was just going for a rhetorical flourish that's going to go, you know, play well with the audiences he was trying to court at that time. But I think that this is you know, like, if you constantly insist if federal agents are Nazis, why are you surprised that certain citizens treat them like their Nazis. If you say that they are a threat to the community, people are going to start treating them like they're a threat to the community. If you say to that they are recklessly killing people, They're going to act like they have a bunch of reckless killers in the middle of their community. So this is almost inevitable.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: It's one of those things where people ask, why didn't you write about what Trump or what Christino I talked about Chris Trump and Christino in the day before. Their statements are not pouring water on the fire either. But I just thought it was really ironic that the police chief, who, by the way, his men and women in uniform, are the ones who are going to be dealing with the angry crowds in Portland today. You don't see people saying, oh, I'm really mad over federal authorities, so I'm going to go after the state Senate majority of leader. They don't say I'm going to riot in front of the office of the county chair. No, it's the cops who have to deal with that. So he's the guy who's acting most responsible and saying, please, let's remain calm. And right after he says remain calm, everybody afterwards forgets that memo and comes out and denounces Ice and denounces the federal government in the demonizes them in the most incendiary rhetoric possible. They don't really want peace or call. If they did, they would be saying different things, they would be acting differently. No one would be encouraging anyone to do anything like that woman in Minnesota and get in the way of federal agents who are trying to do their job. Pay attention to their actions, do not pay attention to their pro form of statements of wanting peace. It was absolutely ridiculous yesterday, and it was just, yeah, it's I'm both surprised and not surprised. But as long as we have lawmakers who are going to be encouraging people to do this, we're probably going to have more cases like the ones in Minnesota yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very good points that you just made there, and the one about referring to the Gestapo and Nazis and that sort of thing goes right back to the discussion we had right after Charlie Kirk was murdered, where you know, it's like, well, if you call them the Nazi, can you really wait till the next election. It's got to be dealt with right now, and you've got to do whatever it takes to allegedly stop them if they really are supposedly that evil. And then you've also got Pritzker in particular. But i'm I'm I think Bass and Newsome and others have been like this too. Yeah, getting their way, Yeah, confront them, yeah exactly, and then when you get too close.
Speaker 1: We bring a gun. As the Obama said in a previous discussion of a political fight, and that is you know, we should not be a surprised if we keep saying, if we can comparing political politics to warfare, we should not be respised. We should not be surprised if people respond with.
Speaker 3: Violence, exactly. And I think some people on the left, I don't know if they want it or dead, but they want the incident. They want the imagery of ice, you know, being violent towards someone that makes ice look evil. So they want these confrontations to happen in order to have images and so forth. That will derail the policy of removing violent criminal illegals. And I don't think that's going to stop anytime soon, but it needs to very irresponsible on all of their parts.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Well, if your business needs a little bit of help in terms of getting organized in this brand new year, Coast Pay can be a huge help because whether you've got folks gassing up your company vehicles or buying supplies that are needed for a specific project, and you got all these different receipts, and yeah, you can get some of that on your phone, but it's still all go to get back to accounting. It's just much easier to have it in one place. And Coast Pay fixes all of that by showing you exactly who's buying what, where, they're buying it why, and finally giving you control that your old fuel card just never could.
Speaker 1: You know, Greg, when we talk about these political controversies, we talk about certain political figures pouring gasoline on the fire, and gasoline doesn't belong on a fire. It belongs in your companies vehicles getting the best rate you can well with cast. With Coast Pay, you can set real time spending limits for every driver or vehicle you want to pay for fuel. Only they can arrange that you want to do fuel end materials certain days or certain hours you decide, and Coast enforces it. You will see every transaction the moment it happens, so there's no more end of the month surprises. And if someone tries to fill up at an odd time or buy something outside their limit. You're gonna know instantly.
Speaker 3: And right now, Coastpay is offering three Martina lunch listeners free gas for a day when you get started at costpaid dot com slash three mlt. Go to Coastpaid dot com slash three mL to get free gas for a whole day. Terms do apply. That's costpaid dot Com slash three m olt. The Coast vicea commercial credit card is issued by Celtic Bank. All card accounts are subject to credit approval. All right, jam on to our final martini now, and this divide on the right, it started over Israel and then it's kind of diverged over to a fight over Nick flent Ace in the whole Tucker Carlson interview with him that led to a whole mess at the Heritage Foundation, which is still unfolding. Megan Kelly has kind of aligned herself closer to Tucker, closer to Canvas Owen's on this sort of thing. And well, I think this was yesterday, but certainly recently she had Tucker Carlson as her guest and kind of walked through her reaction her refusal to criticize Tucker for platforming Nick front Das and never really confronting him much. And so there's been short clips out there. This is a longer clip a little over a minute, just to give the full context, because she does have some criticism for Front Days, but the overall commentary here not encouraging.
Speaker 2: And then came the Tucker's interviewed Nick and you must as have him. Now you really need to break up with Tucker. As if my entire career rises or falls based on who my friends are and whose interview I decide to weigh in on, well, it's ridiculous. So first of all, I had no problem with the fact that you interviewed Nick One does and you did it your way, and I happen to know, because I know you and I know some other things about that interview, that you did it with a pure heart. It wasn't because you were in love with all of Nick one says his messages at all. But I know you and I understood this is what you don't have to confirm or deny. But I thought you were very much trying to reach him with your main message that you say all the time, which is in the in the conservative sphere on the right, we don't judge people by identity. We don't. You didn't say it this way, but we don't. We're not big on the N word and the other words that he's been calling people like Oosha Vance or even thinking about people that way, because that's what crazy leftists do with identity.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 2: As Christians do. Okay, that you tried. It didn't really work, but you tried, and I know your heart was in the right place and it was a worthwhile exercise. Because he's a very interesting guy. Let's face it, he's obviously got some very extreme views, but he's very interesting and he's very smart, and on a lot of things, there is value to be derived from that guy's messaging. I'm sorry, but he actually has a lot of things he talks about that you're like, huh, this is not a bad point about our country.
Speaker 3: I don't ever watch Nick flood Dice, but I've never seen a clip of anything where I'm like, oh, that's a really good point that Nick flood Diaste made. And so it feels like she's drifting further and further into this area. She was also talking about how she can't trust any news coming from the Middle East because it's you know, it's propagandized from one side or the other and so forth, and so Jim, I don't know why she's headed in this direction. Tucker's clearly full steam ahead in this direction. But I mean, she made it pretty clear where she stands yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of people in my circles are watching this. Who have I've been on Megan Kelly's program a couple of times. Other people I know, like people well used to be pretty big Megan Kelly fans feel like they're watching somebody come discombobulated before their very eyes. I believe this is the first time we've talked about Mgan Kelly on this podcast. And she insisted that Jeffrey Epstein was not a pedophile because he was into fourteen and fifteen year old girls. He was the father of two daughters. Took strong exception of that, and I probably not as esteemed as I've seen you in a long time. I thought of that, and I thought of this, and I'm kind of struck by. We all choose our hills to die on. We choose what we want to prioritize. Listeners to this podcast know preserving Ukrainian independence and standing up against Russian aggression is a really important issue to me. That's one of my hills to die on. Preventing or doing everything we can to deter a Chinese invasion of Taiwan is very important to me. You and I fight a lonely fight reminding people of the deficit and the debt. We are like sissph Some days you're Sissyphis, some days you're Indiana Jones One way or do that? That Boulgers not going the way you want it to. So we all have what we choose to prioritize. One of the things you wanted to prioritize that day was like, hey, Epstein's being unfairly tarred as a pedophile because he only wanted girls in their mid teeth. And I don't know about you. I do not feel a need to rush to the ramparts to defend Jeffrey Epstein. It's good, good name and good reputation. In the disclosure of the DOJ documents, somebody said, Jim, aren't you upset that rich guys who just hung around with Epstein but who didn't sleep with underage women are going to have their reputations hurt? And I was like, yeah, not really. If you're hanging around like, you know, apparently this was like a giant open secret, and you're like, look, this guy is a walking slime ball, but I'm going to hang around with him, but I'm not going to bang any underage girls around him. I'm sorry, Are you a moral hero in that circumstance? Was? I don't? I just I have a note this is not. I'm sure Tucker Carlson would say I'm being a bad Christian. But Tucker car I have a fine amount of sympathy and pity in my heart. There's all the world is a whole bunch of people who are getting screwed over. There's only so many I could stand up for. And the rich guys who hung around Epstein was not in this category. You know who else? I don't have any sympathy before Nick fuent Is. Sorry, no, I don't you know. I do not watch his podcast or listen to his podcast and just to find well, there's a lot of really hateful, abominable stuff there, but there might be a nugget of something. I don't care. If he's got the formula for cold fusion in there, right, I don't care if he's got the discussion the location of the amber room. This is the sort of thing I throw I think about. This is the lost valuable room of Russia that disappeared during World War Two. I don't care. I don't care because once you run around being a little twirpy neo Nazi, I don't care what you have to say. And I don't feel any need to say whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's listen to the valuable things the twirpy light in the loafers neo nazi has to say, right, why was it so different? She's like, they all wanted me to denounce Tucker Carlson. Was it really unreasonable to say, yeah, Tucker Carlson should have asked some tougher questions or boy, that was really a generous softball interviewed, Quentz deserved to get challenged on some of his more odious comments, and car like, I don't think anybody's being unreasonable there. And I'm sorry that Megan Kelly feels like she's being victimized. That's, you know, But like, I don't think anyone's being unreasonable in all this, and I think we're now well beyond I just want to stand up for people's First Amendment rights. This will well beyond. I'm standing up again because people keep emphasizing there's cancel culture in that you've said something controversial and we're going to try to get you fired for it, versus cancel culture, as in, Nick Fuendes is a neo Nazi twerp? Why are you having him on your program? Why are you giving him a platform? Why are you putting the spotlight on him? And then when you have him on your program, why are you tossing softballs instead of pushing him and challenging him and all the terrible things he said? And you know this, She's decided that Nick Fuentes is a wronged figure and he's not getting the credit that he deserves. And I'm sorry, I'm not with you, Megan. I can't. And I think a whole bunch of people who used to be, you know, big Megan Kelly fans are like, what's going on with you? Put her in the concussion protocol? Like why are you, you know, making these stances and oh the other things that she kind of insinuated once again that Candice Owens was making reasonable questions about whether Israel was tied to Charlie Kirk's assassination, and at that point I want you to take a drug test. At that point, I just I don't understand why you are going down this road and all this stuff. So it is sad to see. It's funny that she's doing this on Tucker Carlson's program, because I think she's every question about what's going on with Megan Kelly asked now was asked a year or two or three years ago about Tucker Carlson. And I don't understand if this is a side effect of fame. I don't know, if this is a side effect of going down internet rabbit holes. I don't know. Whatever it is, Like I am you know, I'm going to say, Greg, I am thankful for having you, and I'm thankful for having all the listeners and viewers we have. Or if I started saying these sorts of things, I think they would start to say, Jim, what the hell's wrong with you? What happened? Why are you saying these sorts of things? And certain figures just grow detached and they are now spinning out into the outer orbit of the solar system. They are not retrievable. And I think, but the moment you're saying, hey, Nick Fuentis is getting a raw deal. No, he's not, and you have chosen which hill you want to die on.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable. Yeah, continuing to cheer for the Jets is far, far, less concerning than what we're hearing from.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's a little concerning, but I explain to people it's a genetic condition. It's passed from father to son. So God bless my kids.
Speaker 3: Oh man, Well, what a week Jim, have a good weekend. I'll see you on Monday.
Speaker 1: See you on Monday, Greg, Jim.
Speaker 3: Garretty National Review. I'm Greg Corumbus of Radio America. Thanks so much for being with us today. Please be sure to subscribe to the Three Martini Lunch. If you don't already, tell your friends about us as well. We'd love to have them listening. Thanks also for your five star ratings and your kind reviews. Please keep those coming. Get us on your home devices. All you have to say is play Three Martini Lunch podcast. Follow us both on x He's at Jim Garritty, I'm at Greg Corumbus, follow Three Martini Lunch on Facebook and Instagram. Have a terrific weekend, Go bears, and we'll see you on Monday. For the next three martini lunch