Speaker 1: What's up, everybody. It's Rose Pricks. It's me, Stephanie Wilder Tailor. I'm here with Cecily Nobler, and I'm going to tell you guys something. I'm really excited about this because I love to watch Love is Blind. Cecily knows this. It is a bone of contention between us because I'm very pushy about my love for Love is Blind and insisting it's a good show, and sometimes it's not. And that's and that's just what life is, you know. I watch I watch Love is Blind around the world. I've watched Sweden two seasons. I've watched France, I've watched Brazil. There's not a Love Is Blind that I'm not going to at least like take a peek. And Cecily's like that, She's like, I don't want to watch it at all, but I talked her into trying it this season, and guess what, she likes it. So now I'm excited because, and you know what, for good reason, this season is trash and I love it.
Speaker 2: It's trash TV.
Speaker 3: Well, a couple things you love it. Also a lot of people listening love it. That's real, and so I'm like, well, look and Listen, it's very gift of the magi. Like I sold my facelift to buy you Love is Blind, and you sold your hair for vander Pump for me. Yeah, like it is a give and take. I mean we went through vander Pump. After vander Pump with Stephanie is like, I just I just can't And I'm like, but you have to, because right scanned of all you have to because I'm out here going to all these bars that they own for you. I am bleeding for you. I am paying for these fancy drinks that vander Pump comes up with for you. Yes, at least I can do. Just sit on my couch and watch.
Speaker 1: That was fine, And you know what, I just want you to know that it makes me feel loved. It makes me feel cherished, It makes me feel not love bombed. It makes me feel like like a real love, like a love that has that has.
Speaker 2: Earned right, right.
Speaker 1: I get that it was hard to talk you into it, but when you were like, all right, I'll watch it, and I was like, you know, I can't all I can do. I can't be mad that she's you know, not excited about it.
Speaker 2: Like what I can't say?
Speaker 1: Listen, you said yes, and I was like, you know what, I'm not I'm going to leave it at that.
Speaker 2: She said yes, And.
Speaker 1: Now that you're liking it, I just go, you know what, you really you really gave it a chance, and that makes me, it makes me feel cared for Oh sorry, sorry, but it don't all walls down.
Speaker 3: My god. That was so intentional. Thank you, she'd and Stephanie did warn me before we start. She's like, Okay, it's a lot of Bachelor speak, like this season, these people have studied a reality show, like they know. I don't know who to believe, and we're gonna have We haven't talked about our takes yet. We have not. We only know that each other. We've watched it through episode nine.
Speaker 2: We're caught u up.
Speaker 1: We are caught up up with all the episodes and guess what they just came out today.
Speaker 3: We're really caught up. What did I do do other work that I was supposed to? Just for the record, I really just didn't do shit. I didn't feel well, so I was like, I ordered a piece of cake from Kung Caub Bistro. I also got like noodles, right, but like I really ordered just to get a giant piece of chocolate cake which I just sort of slurped down while watching the shit and I love it. Have a lot of thoughts and I can I give you one big macro.
Speaker 2: No macro it up.
Speaker 3: This is this is my this is my super Bowl. Yes yeah, hell yeah, hell yeah. He I want to say, in past seasons of Love is Blind, we have had like kind of obvious like if you take a couple and you dissect that couple, there's been obviously like Heroes and Villaine, like it's been easier to look at and go that guy is great, that woman's great, that guy's not great. Like this season is back and forth. I'll be all in on one person and then I'm like, hmmm, say, I don't know. Yeah, now there's some there is a couple of people that I actually really like. And I'm going to tell you one straight out the gate, okay, and you're going to be super there's a couple actually you love and one of them and one of them sparkle Megan, how.
Speaker 2: Did you know? Because I know you? Because I know.
Speaker 3: Okay, So why if you know me better than me? Then I know me? Because why do I like her? I don't know?
Speaker 1: I think, well, you already told me that you kind of like her slight like boss bitch energy, and she's not she's not like she's trying. I think that's what you like about her. She's kind of she's trying to do better. I think what you relate to in her is she's like, look, I do tend to like these assholes that are like a certain way, and I'm really trying to do something different here, and she did. She did something different. We'll see if it worth I.
Speaker 3: Really like that. I think she's so cute. I think she's just like so naturally attractive. I think she's classy. I really do think she's classy, and I like that she's not so far. She hasn't like emasculated him. She knows she's the one that has the money, and she knows she wants the finer things, and she's very nurturing. I'm very shocked at how much like, yeah, she likes a label and she's not trying to hide that. But she chose a guy that's sort of like, you know, doesn't know about the fancy stuff, and I love I think I'm in love with her, not sexually.
Speaker 1: Well, then let's root for those two silly kids. Yeah, because there's not a lot of other people to root for.
Speaker 3: Let's take it. Let's start with the a's. Let's start with Ali and Anton. We're going to take a couple by couple, because you did text me this. Tell me what tell tell the people what you texted me about Anton?
Speaker 1: I texted you this, and I was very I was early in and this could be my own sense of activity. I have. You know, I have a radar up for alcoholism. And what I told you was I said, Anton is an alcoholic. And then in the morning he got more. It only got more clear, Like I'm telling you that I texted you that before they started to give him an alcoholic Edit.
Speaker 3: Interesting, how what was it?
Speaker 2: It was the fact.
Speaker 1: That from the beginning with him, they've only they've just always focused on his drinking and like when he went okay. One of the things that I don't think we mentioned on our first thing was that when they came out of the pod, when they met in the pods, yeah, he immediately started drinking, to the point that he wasn't even looking at her. He was very having his alcohol.
Speaker 3: We talked about it. Remember, isn't he the one that like went for himself a second drink or was that Joe, No, it was him, Okay, yeah, it was weird and she just watched him like from Afar.
Speaker 1: I was like, ah, and I'll tell you another thing. He never seems drunk, but he is always drinking. He does shot at shot after shot, and I think he just has a very high tolerance and I think he gets quiet and shut down and just drunk all the time. And this is not going to go well with these two. And it shouldn't go well with these two because she's not gonna like that, and she's a nurse, she's already.
Speaker 3: So let's take it through. We're going to do a couple by couple because we're not Let's take us. Let's take us through them first off. You know, I don't know where we want to start, but they get back, you know, they're well, we haven't even done six, so well she want to to I know Edmund, all right, let let's let's let's come back to Ali Nanton because I just want to say I did see the Edmund breakdown, if maybe, and it's hard to just talk about it through the lens of episode six. Now that I've sort of seen more because I think she gets off on pushing people. She knows that he's a little emotionally damaged. She definitely has suffers from something depression something she I think does know what she does, and I think she loves like puppeteering it. She wants to like break him down in the worst fucking way.
Speaker 2: She should. Yeah, she should work for like forum.
Speaker 3: Like sea Org too, Like she wants to break you down and then build you. But okay, Boo, you just made him like crazy. Now I'm not saying she's responsible.
Speaker 1: You don't have this even I get it. I'm with you. Yeah, it was so.
Speaker 3: Hard to watch because he was she was actively trying to make him jealous. Yeah, I fucked a lot of guys, but I'm not fucking you because I actually really like you. So we'll see at the altar. But like, I have had a lot of one night stands. But boo, it's been a while and he just started the wheels were turning. This was episode six, and he just like couldn't form and she won't let him talk, so he like could not form a thought and then it becomes emotion for him. We're later going to meet his I guess that was his mom, or's grandma's mom, his mom is mom, who's also not doing great. It seemed so like we see where it came from. And I love him. I love him, and I'm rooting for him and I'm worried about him.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's you know what, then, let's just talk about them all the way through the episodes.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's do that first.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So for me, I really was uncomfortable with that scene so much that I felt scared for her. I think, I think, and now that I have seen so yeah, there's spoilers here.
Speaker 2: Now that I have seen more, I.
Speaker 1: Completely agree with you on her part of this, and she one hundred percent has a part. And she definitely is extremely emotionally manipulative and yeah.
Speaker 3: And sadistic. She like does this and then watches them like coldly. I agree, you know what I mean? Oh my god, she gives She gives me like whoof not a? And I loved her at the beginning. I was like, what a great match this is going to be.
Speaker 1: Because we felt like she had good intentions because she's like a social worker, so we were like, you know, she actually kind of does get him, right, but she does get him and she knows that she can like manipulate the shit out of him, and I believe. Okay, so late later, let's let we'll come back to this, to his breakdown. But later the last scene is so weird, and since I just saw it's fresh in my mind from episode nine, yes, yeah, from episode nine. He's he says, Okay, there's this whole there's a whole group and they're all talking and they're at the meetup where we're going to get the back contestants, the people they didn't choose, and he makes this comment where he says somebody somebody says about their partner like oh my god, like he's crazy or whatever. But Annie, well Annie said to about Nick. She knows Nick's perfect. Yeah, and she's like, I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying and he was like, oh, that must feel so nice. So Edmund is like, that must feel nice to someone to say you're perfect. He didn't even say that with a weird tone, you know, what a sweet thing to say. Then KB pops up out of nowhere. She's like, would you say would you say?
Speaker 2: Which it was?
Speaker 3: It was like, oh my god, someone protect this man. Okay, so weird, yes, but.
Speaker 1: There's stuff that we're there's clearly stuff we're not seeing, and I I do think I'm just trying to analyze it from from all angles. I do think that he is he is emotionally manipulative too, and I think that he needs so like, this is not a man who could be in a relationship right now.
Speaker 2: He's not healthy.
Speaker 1: He needs a lot of work, you know, not his fault. He's been traumatized, but he also like he doesn't he can't take any kind of confrontation. And I think her frustration is that he has all these needs, but he's too scared to say what he needs. Yeah, and she's never gonna to give him what he needs, which is which is also rough to watch because she's basically like, if listen, if you need somebody who's going to give you like reassurance, and you don't like the fact that I don't give you reassurance, then you need to communicate that with me.
Speaker 2: But he's she's not gonna do it.
Speaker 3: See like, there's a world in which I don't know that he I don't know that he can't not be in a relationship. He needs just a very nurturing woman, which is what we thought she was right like he I think he just I don't think it's that hard to be like I got you and like mean it because he hasn't said anything wrong. In fact, he didn't even get riled up about the sex thing until she riled him up. She didn't he didn't even know other people that had set like she didn't have to say she knew that was a button to say, isn't that weird that everybody else had sex? But I'm not giving it to you boo, but I do fuck random guys. I mean, she bam bam bam gave him like every possible thing to freak out about. Then he freaks out, which was weird for sure, and then she acts like what what's wrong? Like, oh, I'm just not a fan and I really like am I am I missing something? Like I don't feel I don't think his reaction was quote unquote normal. I have seen people do that spin out like that, and you really kind of can't reel them in until they just like work it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but didn't you find that to be like very scary?
Speaker 3: It was scared. I felt more scared for him, not her. I didn't feel like she was in danger. I feel like he's himself. I feel like he is a danger to himself based on other things he said, including in episode nine, and oh my god, that was really chilling. So can we tell that? Okay, So this is just so you know. The only other thing we need to know about them from the last few episodes is that fight happened. Then they you know, they kind of were doing their thing and then they went to meet.
Speaker 1: Oh but wait, let's just say because so they get in that they get in this fight, We'll say, I know we're a little all over the place, but I just I just want to bring this up first before we get to that part. So they get in this big fight, he has this crazy meltdown, as everybody knows, and he starts going like you, I want to have sex? Why can't I have sex? When you start screaming about how I'm too nice? And my problem with that was like, what do you mean you're too nice? Like you didn't hit her? Like what does that mean you're too nice? So you're too nice to allow her to not sleep? I was trying to understand.
Speaker 3: She was trying to say, nice guys, finish last. You will go being this bad dude that you don't care about. Right, But she did not have to keep telling him that either, Like she she said it once, which was probably once too many, right, she'd have to say it ten times and watch him squirm. So, yeah, that's true. Wound him up.
Speaker 1: So she wound him up, and then he starts really crying and yelling, and then she's like, okay, well, it turned out what I read on like from interviews and stuff, is that she did go like sleep on the balcony or something. She did not sleep in bed with him, which I was kind glad because it seemed it seemed scary to me. I really didn't like it.
Speaker 3: Why not the couch? She's so dramatic. I'm just yeah, it was scary. It was scary, but I think it, like I said, it's worth I think it's scarier for him.
Speaker 1: Okay, So then, but what I was going to say before we get to the rest of it is that she does this thing and she even kind of calls herself out on it. She's like yeah, so he apologizes to her. I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry I acted like that that was like totally wrong whatever, and then she's like yeah, she goes, well, you know, like basically like yeah, I'll get over it, like I'm not over it right now, Like I will get over it, so you know, but I was so sorry I'm being dry but like I'm not over it, which is which was the first It's fair, but it was also when I first started to be like, hey, well, like, so he doesn't know how long it's going to take for you to get over it, Like it's it's unsettling for him, right.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. And my parents used to kind of do that to me, where it's like, yeah, well I don't really Yeah it's cold, and it's like, well I haven't forgiven you, so we'll see.
Speaker 2: And he's super long that's going to take.
Speaker 3: For very obvious reasons. Yeah, I mean like he's emotionally unwell, there's quite a few people who are emotionally and well when we get into yeah, but I want to say what happened? So she so she does go and meet his Edmund's mom, who is I don't want to be on I don't want to be disrespectful to the mom, but you know we are we are doing a show. Yeh, Like she's a lot let's just say it like that she's a lot a lot and I'm not like, I'm not surprised that Edmund has some problems.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's a.
Speaker 1: Lot a lot, And I maybe this is wrong to say, but I'm going to say it anyway, because as you just pointed out, we are we are a show. This is just this is just you know, but I felt like there is maybe some substances going on.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure, one hundred percent. And I hate saying that we don't one hundred percent know that, but I felt that one hundred percent. You know what I'm saying, like I we can't we're not saying because we are not there, but yes, I one hundred percent felt there was something going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something going on that It's like, it's very sad because, you know, whatever was going on, this man is thirty years old and the mom was being super like she's under the delusion that she was a good mom, and it's like your son grew up in foster care.
Speaker 3: And Edmund so patiently sat and let his mom speak and let you know he was he never he didn't talk shit about her like you know, afterwards, he just sat really close, like I think he's such a loving person. And I'm not saying that Kay and KP was respectful too of the mom, but she was saying, basically, she threw every other daughter in law under the bus. She's like, you're the only one that can like she basically said, she hates all her other son's wives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then her others wives like rap her out to her sons. So like, but she can tell that Kb's the type. And you know what, how she could tell she could she could probably sense that KB didn't like Edmund that much.
Speaker 3: Right, He's like, you're not going to wrap me out? And I like, you get it?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: That was that was so disturbing. Now I don't remember did he meet her?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I was like, did I miss something? Okay, So why did they explain that? Or we just haven't gotten there? Yeah, I don't know, Okay, all right, is interesting. I'm sure they'll get to that. But and then I want to get to the episode nine. So they go to this this is the thing that stuff was talking about where we're going to get to everybody because Patrick shows up. Everybody's there. Oh my god, I can't wait to talk about Patrick. And they have like a little mechanical bull and Edmund's all in it. He's all dressed up in cowboy hat, gets on, everybody's having a great time. And then, as we said, this fight happened out of kind of nowhere. Maybe it was an editing issue for Kb's like would you say? Would you say? And he's like, I don't know. So she storms off and he goes and tries to talk to her, but he can't quite figure out why she's even mad and he can't get a word in. So what disturbed me is when he came back to the group, who didn't really seem to give a shit about any of it. They were just doing their own thing. He comes back and he's like, I'm going to die to I. I'm going to die to I. And I'm like, is he saying he's going to kill himself? It was so awful that, I mean, he I didn't. I don't think he meant like she was going to hurt him. I think he meant he could. He cannot handle his emotions. No, And he goes there real fast. I am very worried about it.
Speaker 1: I mean about it too, but I also don't think that I don't think as much as I'm worried about him. I don't think it's her responsibility. But what we thought at the beginning that she was a good match is turning out to really be the opposite. And he's he's going to be emotionally damaged by like he doesn't know which way is up because she won't give him an inch. Like when he says okay, he's like, I don't know what to do. I don't know what you want me.
Speaker 3: To say, and I'll just sit here and listen. He's like, okay, you don't want me to talk, I'll listen. And she's still fight. She just wants to fight with him so she can't fix him.
Speaker 2: And then she just get away from me, go away for me, go away from me, And.
Speaker 3: So he does, and then he doesn't know what to do, and no one's really there for him because these people are all kind of idiots. So she goes back and it's not like anyone's like, hey, except for Joe, I believe who get to But Joe was sort of like I think, or was it Joe or Jordan was like you got to go just back, just man, just go apologize. It was like, no, no bad advice, that's bad advice. He didn't do anything to apologize for. She should apologize. He didn't do anything wrong. Just let it be, let her be, break up with her. Actually, don't marry her.
Speaker 2: I mean that.
Speaker 1: See the problem is that she has all the hand and I think that I think, and I'm analyzing on the spot, but I think she knew that. I think she sensed that about him. I think she sensed that she was going to have hand all in hand with him, and now she's like sort of working it or whatever, and.
Speaker 3: She won't have sex with him, even though I thought she was a I think you said she was a virgin. I never said that. I thought somebody may have said. Maybe somewhere I saw that she's not like of all people that is telling us that she's not even really that attracted to him at all. It's all just fun to be on a show and fuck with him. I'm not saying she's that malicious. I'm sure she's not, but like, I don't like what I'm seeing at all.
Speaker 1: I don't like it either. It's really disturbing. But the whole thing is disturbing. Like he's done things that are disturbing, she's doing things that are disturbing, but she's not nice to him almost ever. And that's what he was kind of trying to say, is like, it would be so nice to have somebody that's like kind to me. And his whole thing is like, you've never you never say anything like nice about me, And then she was screaming at him, like, what are you talking about? I just didn't I just say I appreciate you. It's which is not, that's not I, that's not You're amazing. I'm so happy to be with you. He's not getting that, like and and the other couples are doing that, so she completely he has a point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know what, I'll take it even further. We're so serious. We're usually like funny about this shit, but we're really upset. We're like, but I will say this. I feel like he didn't even say that at first. All he said was like, what a nice compliment to be told you're perfect. I didn't get the vibe at all that he was even saying anything about k B at all. Not until she pushed him did he say, well, I mean, yeah, you don't really not that nice to me. But he wasn't saying that at first, so maybe you're right. Maybe it was an editing thing where he said that in the past, and I could see how that would piss That would piss me off. If a guy was saying something that wasn't I didn't feel was true of me, I would get I get triggered by stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So maybe, and that I think what she's what she got mad about, even though she handles it's so wrong, What she got mad about is that she's like, but you don't you save it for here, like now you're going to air. Now you're going to tell people like, oh, I never say nice things about you. But he was then trying to say, but I wasn't trying to do it here, you, I was just I.
Speaker 3: Was making give me a compliment.
Speaker 1: But she's like, well, if you have some if you have problems with me, if you're upset and don't think I'm nice, Like, how come you've never told me? How come you won't tell me that? And I think the reason you won't tell her that is because he's petrified of her. Yeah, because she gets so mad at him, right, and then she'll forget it, don't talk to me anymore. And it's very destabilizing and he's not the right person to destabilize exactly.
Speaker 3: So we're not loving it. We'll see, they're not going to make it. I don't think he's going to god know, and if they do, she'll say no at the altar, just to fuck with him one last time, you know, Like I just don't see it at all. And he can do that's not he can. I mean, look, she's beautiful and great and she'll find someone for her. But he's got like, he's got some he's got some style, Like I see him. I want to see him have some fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I love I'm scared for like, I'm scared for him thinking that they're together. Is he going to be strong enough? How's he going to get through? I mean, we're going to get it.
Speaker 3: Well, they're already done, right, this isn't live.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 3: But so he's still with us, you know.
Speaker 2: No, you're so right, you're still like real time.
Speaker 3: We're not like in a SIMS game where it wants to be like unplug like as though you have to unplug your PlayStation or do you have to unplug it?
Speaker 2: You just turn it off.
Speaker 3: You don't even have to turn it off, just walk away.
Speaker 1: I'm just so worried about the fact that casting put him on this show. I just feel like didn't weren't they thinking about his emotional well being and how how is he going to handle a breakup? Maybe they didn't pick up on Maybe they just they knew his background. They know that people who grew up in foster care, and I mean they had to have keep met, they meet with like psychologists. They can't just put people on a dating show to get married.
Speaker 3: Well, they signed, they have a lot of legal and they signed stuff it says not their fault. And then they don't give a shit. It's TV, We're talking about it. They know what they're doing. Yeah, but we root for him, We root for him. Okay, let's go back to Ali and Anton. So Anton, Yeah, he's They both work night shifts. She's a nurse, which concerns me as someone who had to be in the hospital for quite some time with a couple of nurses that were similar to her that I did not care for. And yes I did call the manager on them. Now, do you you don't think she's nice? No, I do think she's nice. I just don't know that, like, I don't know that I'd want her as much. I know there's something about her that, like, I don't know what kind of nursees she she's an overnight nurse in what like the er. They say she probably works at the hospital.
Speaker 2: She does work at that hospital.
Speaker 3: But yeah, she's nice. I don't know. I think she hasn't done anything terribly wrong. I'm going to say that I like her.
Speaker 1: I think she wants I mean, listen, she is she somebody that i'd be friends with and i'd go hang out with. Probably not, but of the two of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I prefer her. Yeah, I agree. And I liked him at first. I like them together. I was like, oh, this is a good couple, the same. And then we see this big question mark because yeah, he works nice as well, and he likes a drink. And it's not just mimosas in the morning. It's like every morning a beer. Not that we're counting his drinks, but well.
Speaker 1: I am because I'm watching it on a show and I'm like, wow, he always talks about alcohol. So the when it really started to be a parent is well, it was like every scene he was there's alcohol involved. And then there's even a scene when they're still on vacation where he's trying to get her to drink wine and she's like, she's just not that.
Speaker 3: Like little yeah, she's like not wanting to get wasted.
Speaker 1: And he drinks the whole glass of wine basically, and then she's like oh, and then he hands it to her and she's like you can tell she's kind of annoyed because she's like, yeah, is there anything even in here?
Speaker 2: And he's like, yeah, there's a little left, but he swigs it's it just bombs.
Speaker 3: It's obvious. And now here's something else weird. So she goes to meet his friends. She's not meeting his family, she's going to meet like, I guess, one of his good friends. And then that guy's girlfriend of four months, which is all months four months, and it's a little weird. And that guy, the guy that shows up is please don't get mad if you're like him listening, if you are the guy the friend of Anton and you're like listening to this, sorry, but you read shady as fuck to me. That guy is somebody who sells you a fake purse in like Manhattan. Oh yeah, there's something I don't know. And then the strip clubs and it was weird when the girls went off to the bathroom and the four month girlfriend is like, you should know that they too love to go to strip clubs together, and uh, you know, I think I.
Speaker 1: Think she was asking. I think she was basically saying, because you could tell that she was already put off. First of all, this is a guy who constantly is like, let's do shots, yes, including that night, how many? And he's he's like in his thirties, you know, for I don't know how old.
Speaker 3: He is, but he's reading older than I think he is. He reads forties. He could be late, for he looks like he late forties, but he's probably in his thirties.
Speaker 1: Okay, but he's in his thirties, he's not twenty one, he's not in college. And he's constantly like, we got to do shots, we gotta do And you can tell that she isn't into it, right, he's just pushing.
Speaker 2: Her to drink so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's got some stuff. He's definitely in a wild.
Speaker 1: So my point is that not to was not to just keep driving that point, but my point was that I wonder if she was asking, like he seems to like to party a lot.
Speaker 3: Right, And then we just hear the girlfriend kind of I put that in quotes, but it was weird when we went to the bathroom and the friend like comes over and sits next to him and is like, yeah, like there was just I don't know, I didn't, I didn't. I yeah, too much drinking weirdness. But it makes me sad because otherwise I thought that they were actually kind of a cool couple. She likes kind of a manly man and that he's sort of that, you know, he is cute when is when he's slightly sober, good looking dude, Yeah.
Speaker 1: He is, but there's so there's something is just off with him, and she's so the friend is like, yeah, he loves to go to strip clubs, and she's like, oh, that's not gonna like work for me, And.
Speaker 2: She's like, oh no, no, no, I mean, I mean he loved.
Speaker 1: It like when he was single. But as Cecily disappointed out, he's only been this guy. The friend has only been with his girlfriend for four months so as of four months ago.
Speaker 3: And moved in immediately. The friend was like, yeah, we moved in after our first date. I just never left. Like there's some weird shit going on in this whole group. Yes, you're right, it's not Ali's fault. She's fine, yeah, and he's.
Speaker 1: And she's not having it. She's just like, that's that's not that's not going to be. I think I like her because I feel like she's strong. Yeah, and she's what we liked about her at the beginning is like English wasn't even her first language.
Speaker 2: She moved, She's very driven.
Speaker 1: She wants to better herself, and I think she's been Yeah, but the writing's on the wall, Like I thought this guy was going to be kind of like a guy who could take care of me a little bit. She wants a guy to take care of her. She wants to relax a little bit. She wants to go back to school, get her botox, which I fully get totally. And he's already like, yeah, I don't know about that, right, He's already being a little controlling, right, and then.
Speaker 2: And she's like, well, maybe I could still have my own.
Speaker 3: Bank account and he's like, yeah, not really, He's like, why would you do that? Yeah, I mean that's like that is a little red flag that a guy would even care an have your own bank account.
Speaker 2: Of course, so he okay.
Speaker 1: So there's a scene where they both get home from work and they both worked all night, so now that's the morning, and he's like, let's have mimosas. Yeah, and she's like, I mean okay, but like, is this you like every every morning? And he's like, yeah, pretty much. That's what I like to do for breakfast, like mimosas, And she's like huh. And then we find out I don't know if he says it, or maybe I read this on Reddit that he had said he liked he or he said I have.
Speaker 2: Like a couple of drinks every day. Think he's saying this. Friend.
Speaker 1: So it's like, okay, so every day after you get back from work, you have some drinks okay in the morning, and then I guess you go to bed or whatever. But also on top of that, you party, so like then you go out do like.
Speaker 2: A ton of shots.
Speaker 1: So she's seeing that the writing is on the wall and I'm but what I thought was interesting and I want to know your opinion, she says at the restaurant with the crazy with the shady guy who sells fake purses. She's like, yeah, like you basically I heard something about you, and like, you know, we're going to need to talk about it. You're in trouble, and he's like, oh yeah, really, and then they never really showed them talking about it.
Speaker 3: Well, she didn't want to talk about it there, so it was kind of weird that they never had a scene.
Speaker 1: Yet they had a whole another episode. Good call, and you were right.
Speaker 3: I hadn't noticed the baby voice at first, but when she said brecky, so she's like, let's have recky.
Speaker 2: Have frecky.
Speaker 3: You're a grown ass woman. And that's what I'm talking about with the nurse thing, Like I think it's amazing that she's a nurse. Any person who goes into nursing is like a fucking saint in my book. But I had nurses like that where you're just like, remember the one that wouldn't give me tylan all yes, because she was like twenty two years old and just didn't understand I know the word to use, Like, didn't understand that her ICU heart patient had a fever. It's like any tailand she goes, you can't have it until nine, and I'm like, get me the fucking manager. I Shirlie mcclained myself. I I gave my son. I had to give my daughter the shot. I was the daughter, but she reminds me of that woman she kind of she really did top like this. She was very pretty, and she's very blonde, and not that she's blonde, but you know, like nothing wrong with being blonde. But we just were not. I was just not having it. And I think she triggers that memory soundays like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can see that a little bit.
Speaker 3: But remember how that ended really quick before we move on. I don't know for a break time yet or for uh, we want to do another couple, but I will tell you how that ended. With the nurse. I got the manager. The manager was like, of course, you can have a tile in all and then like gave a really mean look. I got like I had to fill out so many forms, like you're not going to sue us? Right, I'm not joking really, I mean I was definitely in the right. I got letters a year after the fact. I got a letter like were you happy with the way we managed that? I was like yeah, yeah, yeah. So I had to deal with her for because the shifts, the nurses are on twelve hour shifts, and so I had to deal with her until the morning and the morning I think she was forced to come in and she was like, really sorry about that. I really should have given you a tile and all. You had a pretty bad fever. Would you like me to braid your hair? And I was like, no, we're good, And I was like I appreciated it. I was like, that is we're good now? Were forever good? That was a very nice offer. Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: I also, I too have had some really mean nurses. I feel like we've talked about this on another show, but I had one so many years ago before it was cool. I had a breast reduction surgery. So I was only twenty years old, so this was like, you know, almost forty years ago or so. And back then they kind of judged you for having elective surgery.
Speaker 2: So nobody wanted to deal with.
Speaker 1: Me because there was like, ugh, she didn't she doesn't need to be here, she's not sick, so nobody would wash my hair. And I was back then you were actually in the hospital for a while when you had something like that. I had drains, I couldn't move my arms and this nurse was so so like mean, like mean, not just grumpy, but like a bitch to me. And I also complained about her.
Speaker 3: Did you do they Okay, by the way, I didn't even think about washing my hair, for I was in the hospital for over a week and I didn't wash my hair. Fuck Now, I was like, what am I going to wash my hair? Yeah, like a tube in my throat. Well, you had heart surgery. It's a little different, I guess. But in conclusion, I'm not I'm going to try not to take all of that out on Ali. It's not her fault that I had that experience, and she is pretty bad ass for being a night nurse. That's not easy. And I believe that she's going to stand up in the way she needs to dance and she's not gonna up with any of the shit. She's going to be fine. I don't know if they're going to end.
Speaker 1: And The Coming Attractions doesn't she say something like he can really do he takes care of me, or he can really take care of me.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why, that's why I purposely don't watch The Coming Attractions because it always shows like the guy sta. I don't even want to see it because it's always misleading. I mean, they could end up together because she likes I think she likes a guy like that. But I will give her this, She's one of the only people on the show that's not crazy. She's like, I feel kind of bad that I even didn't say that right away, because she's not insane, she's not manipulative, she have a substance problem, she's a hard workers, gorgeous.
Speaker 1: And Okay, here's one other thing I want to say though about that's the couple as a situation as a situation and what I'm talking about. But I thought he I don't like the way he communicates either, because at one point when she was saying the thing about like she's being clear on what she wants, you know, whether you like it or not, whether you think she's kind of being a gold digger, which she's not, because he doesn't know it's not rich, but you know, she's saying, like, this is what I want. I'm looking for somebody like I'm not going to be able to work, you know, because I'm going to go to school, and that's what I really what I really want.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'll be able to work a little, I'll work like one.
Speaker 3: Shift a week, but you know, he said yeah, and he said that he goes as long as you work one or two days, right.
Speaker 1: But then when she says like yeah, and I'm also going to want to like have some botox, he's kind of shutting down and you can sense it and she knows it. And this really pisses me off when guys do this and he's doing it, he just he's not he's having feels about it, and he will not say so. He's just kind of shutting down. And she's like, okay, but like, how do you feel about that? And he's like fine, right, He's like, but I don't I feel like something's a little well.
Speaker 3: She says, I feel like, well, something's still a little off though. Yet's have wrecky okay, champs champshamp Champ champs wrecky.
Speaker 2: And he's like, what, No, what do you talking about off?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: She's like, I just feel like you're being weird and he's like, well, I'm not, like, okay, but you are. And then later it's going to come up and you're going to have a resentment and you're going to be like whatever your thing is, whether you're going to be like I think you're using me. I feel like you're being a gold digger. I feel like you're too high maintenance, whatever it is, fucking say it right then, right, thank you?
Speaker 3: You know what I am with you. I think this is a good place to break. We've got three more couples to talk about. Yeah, we did too, so why don't you just bear with us? I promise will be funnier. Actually I cannot promise that. I did not feel well, and I'm when I don't feel well, I get serious and these people are ralls off.
Speaker 1: Okay, we are, we do have we do have a lot more to get to and we are going to be funny. I'm just saying that. I'm putting it out there. It's like an affirmation we're going to be funnier. I got that shit. Yeah, And this also gives you a chance to, like, go watch another episode if you want.
Speaker 3: Sure, Yeah, catch up, listen whenever you feel like it, and we'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Okay, bye, Hi
Speaker 1: A