Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a gangstato. It takes a little tangle. You don't mess with me. Mess with me, baby, I'm a gangsta too. Oh, Pach, baby, you're a Gangstatoo.
Speaker 2: For good warnings, this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality Listening Discretion is a vibe the Fellas.
Speaker 1: This ain't my first time at the rodeos. All right, everyone, you know what it is. It's a cosmic Peach podcast and I have a very special guest line up for you today. I recently worked with him on The Occult Rejects, so you may have already heard that episode, but it's Rider Lee.
Speaker 3: How are you.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 3: I'm doing great, Julia, Thanks for having me on Really Eazy. Yeah, I'm god. You like my movie and if you watched.
Speaker 1: It, yeah, I've watched it a couple of times actually. So it is available on Amazon Prime and is it anywhere else? That's where I've been watching it.
Speaker 3: But you can get it on Apple TV Plus and you can also get it on to b Now, so you got a few options there. I think that it was released in the UK also on Amazon Prime, but it's not like a worldwide thing. So now that it's out on to B more countries that people live in can now watch it if you can get the too B apps, So yeah to Amazon Prime and Apple TV plus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I love it obviously. I actually watched the first two Kubrick's Odyssey that was Jay Widner, and then when I saw this one, my husband Colby actually I think has spoke to you about it from Kenspiracy Playtime. We watched it together and yeah, we were both huge fans of it right away. So I wanted to have you on ask you my own questions about it because there's a lot to dive into there. But I guess I really first want to open up by saying, I'm a huge Kubrick fan obviously, as you can kind of tell from my background, But what what is he to you? Like? Is he a mad genius? Or is he like a bad guy or a good guy or like where who is he to you?
Speaker 3: Well? I've always been a fan of filmmaking. I'm certified centiphile. That's when I grew up, like I would just throw on a movie. It was like kind of my escapism from you know, real and I always admired really good filmmaking and Qubreic is definitely considered one of the best filmmakers of all time, and just his cinematic style. No one really does that anymore, right, It's all like jump cuts. It's always don't let the shot hang on anybody for too long, which is not the way that it's you're supposed to tell a story through filmmaking supposed to be a story. You don't have to give everything away in the exposition of the film, which is a mistake that a lot of modern movies make now. They don't tell the story through the actual They don't let the camera tell the story. They let the characters within the story tell the story. That's a really big mistake. Now there are a few directors nowadays that do kind of lean in that direction more. They're starting to, mostly with horror movies. It's kind of they're starting to not give things away within the actual movie and let the audience put two and two together. And that's what Cubreak is, basically, what the Shining is, it's the audience having to put two and two together to create their own theory of what's going on. And at the end of our movie at clockwork, shining Kubric's Odyssey three. We have that audio clip of Cubriic talking I don't know if you listen all the way to the end during the credits, but he talks about the reason why he doesn't do very many interviews is because he doesn't want to tell the audience what the movie is actually about. He wants the audience to figure out what the movie means to them, right, And that's a really big deal within filmmaking, because again, now it's not about that anymore. Now it's just giving away the end. Though, like Long Legs. I don't know if you watch Long Legs with Nicholas Cage right.
Speaker 1: It's on my list. I haven't watched it yet, though it is good, well, it's.
Speaker 3: Really good up until about the end when they tell you everything that's going on throughout the entire movie. They don't give you anything because you're trying to figure it out, right, And that's what a movie is supposed to do. You're supposed to figure things out as a movie goes along, and then you put it together and by the end you've realized what's going on. But they don't do that anymore. It's more of an it's an attention span thing because people don't have the attention to set down and watching an hour and forty five minute movie. They want to be playing on their phone or doing whatever. But when I'm watching a movie, it's like nothing else is going on and paying one hundred percent focus to the movie. But in the movie Long Legs, they go through an hour and minutes of this movie and then at the end, right like right before it's getting ready to end, they explain everything that happened throughout the movie, and it just ruined them. Right, Yeah, when the audience could have they could have added a few more scenes in there, and they the audience could have put together exactly what's going on, and you didn't have to tell everybody what happened through the movie. They could piece it together on their own. And that's a really big mistake. I would love to actually direct a feature film with like actors and like do an actual film, because I think that I could do it really.
Speaker 1: Well, like horror genre or.
Speaker 3: Horror genre or like some something psychological mm hmmm, psychological movies like mind bending movies a day.
Speaker 1: I feel like you'd be really good at that. And it's just curious question, but how do you feel about Jordan Peel.
Speaker 3: I do like Jordan Peele.
Speaker 1: Okay, I do too. I was just curious because he is, to me a modern day storyteller with some of the things that he's coming. I was just curious if you thought he was any good, because I do.
Speaker 3: But my pile movies, I didn't really like Candy Man, but all of his other ones Nope, Nope, was really good. It was great. Get Out was really good. That other one that he did that.
Speaker 1: Was like his next US. Yes, yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: Really good too. Like when you have the formula for a psychological thriller mind bending movie. I think that the the problem with directors in like Hollywood is they think that it's going to be too psychological to where the audience can't figure it out. But the audience is way but that that encourages rewatchability. Half the movies has come out in the modern day have no rewatchability. Right then once and you're done, but not qubic right. I've watched The Shining hundreds of times just making the movie, and I watched it hundreds of times before that when I was developing my theory of exactly what Stanley Kubrick was trying to say, within the movie. I watched it hundreds of times. Okay, there's not another movie or another genre of movie or anybody other than Stanley Kubrick that you can rewatch over and over and over and over again and get something new because they're like one and done movie. M I will never rewatch a Marvel movie until.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah, it's like you know, they compared to go into like an amusement park. When you watch a Marvel movie, you know, because it's all just like fun and games and whatever, and then it's over and there's like explosions and you know, bright flashing colors or whatever. It's like candy movie, you know, for like just zoning out. But I've been watching The Shining since I was a little kid, and every time I watch it, immediately, just like with the opening when it's going through the lake and the trees and like you're kind of getting the landscape and it's just transcendent almost, It like immediately takes you inside the movie. And it doesn't matter how many times I watch it, I always feel like I've stayed at the overlook. By the time the movie is over, I feel like I've went through the experience. And so I did find it interesting that you and Jay Widner mentioned in the movie that it's not actually a horror film though, and so what would you you say that it is.
Speaker 3: I would say that it is a psychological mind bending movie. And but it was categorized when it first came out well as like a horror movie, as like Stephen King's masterpiece horror movies. But there's very few horror elements within Stanley Kubrick's The Shining. There's very there's not any jump scares, r one jump scare. It's it's more of a psychological.
Speaker 1: Thriller.
Speaker 3: And that brings on an entirely new meaning when you watch our movie at Clockwork Shining Cubric's honesty three, because the whole thing is psychological. It's a psychological experiment. They're running a psychological experiment up there on Jack. The entire thing has ran as like an operation. It's a CIA mind control operation that's going on up there. And once you put all the pieces together and you realize exactly what's going on, the entire movie makes sense because there's not Everyone has their own theories of what's going on in The Shining. And that's not to say that any of those theories are wrong. They can all be right simultaneously. Right, But the overall arching theory is our theory that we present in a clockwork shining seems to be the thing that makes sense because it also makes everything else makes sense. The moon landing stuff, which would be one giant psychological operation faking the moon, which would be an MK ultra program like live feed out to everybody in the world, all at the same time of a fake moon landing. That's if that's true, that's one of the greatest MK allure mind control operations has ever existed. Right, Can we make everybody believe everyone in the world believe that we went to the moon? And that's the type of things that they do. That's what the MK ultra programs is really about, is to change the perception of people, to make them believe something happened when it may or may not have actually happened. Right. We can implant memories, thoughts, and ideas into people's heads to make them think that something happened when it didn't happen, or vice versa, when something really did happen, and will make them believe that it didn't happen. Right, It works both ways. You can do it both ways, and when you look at you and camera and what he was doing in Canada whenever the CIA subleased the programs into Canada, because that's really where a lot of them went. They subleased a lot of these programs to private companies and private contractors and private government contractors so that they wouldn't have to reveal that they were doing these experiments, right because it's from a private company, and a private company is not beholding to the same laws that the government is beholden to. So they would use like hospital Wings. They would open up a giant hospital Wings to just test MK ultra mind control stuff. And they had this big hospital in Canada and several of the people from Canada that was experimented on by you and Cameron actually sued the Canadian government for it and they won. But the thing that he was doing was there's a process to this. There's depatterning. So you depattern the mind of your subject, so you essentially erase all of their cognitive behavior. You kind of erase their memories, you erase what they think is actually going on, any of their previous ideas of what happening like there the critical thinking and their awareness around something, and that's normally done through trauma. So you traumatize somebody, you're essentially deep patterning them. So after they traumatize them, they can then drug them and then use a technique that's called psychic driving, which psychic driving is implanting a thought or an idea into somebody's head. And some of their original outlook of what psychic driving was, the original definition of how they did it was is they would take in a tape recorder, a repeated audio looped tape recorder, and they would play it repeatedly to these patients that they had been deppatterned and druggy. Now, as we talk about in the documentary at Clockwork Shining, there's a whole list of drugs. Whenever Kathy O'Brien is talking about her experiences within the mk Ultra Monarch program, we show a list of all the drugs that were used by the CIA and the mk Ultra programs, and it's hundreds of drugs, from caffeine to adderall to weed, thenphetamine, the nicotine. They used all of it. So it's not just LSD, and that's a common misconception within the mk Ultra programs. They think, oh, while they were just using some LSD, they were just making people trip, which can put people out of their mind. We talk about that too within the documentary. If you're unknowingly dosed with LSD, you have no idea what drug that you You're going to think that you're losing your mind. It's going to put you a psychoss if you're dosed with a high amount of LSD. And there's proof of that with several people being unknowingly dosed with LSD. I mean, Project Midnight Climax was all about that.
Speaker 1: They were just stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Frank Olsen he was unknowingly dosed with LSD and jumped out of the what was it the thirteenth or the fourteenth through.
Speaker 1: A closed window, no less, with a big concussion on his head. So he somehow hid himself over the head, gave himself a deadly injection of something I think it was LSD, and then it jumped out of closed window. I mean, the amount of like craziness that goes in this documentary a clockwork shining, you touch on so many there's so much to unpact because it is the Frank Olsen LSD stuff, Monarch stuff. Stanley was friends with a lot of higher up uppity people at NASA, and it is about stuff like that Laurel Canyon big part of it. And then it's like there are so many layers, it's like a five layer burrito, really. And one of the things that caught my attention to is that you mentioned this Mimoi. I think it was to the President talking about how Stanley Kubrick was the most promising something or other, and I think that he was working for the government in some unspecified capacity, Like do you think that's part of the MK thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't know exactly what that project was because it doesn't state it in the document, but the document states that there are five film directors that are being looked at for some unknown government project, with Stanley Kubrick being looked at as the most promising. And we know that Stanley Kubrick's had ties to the government because the Air Force came to the set of Doctor Strangelove. Whenever he did the he made a model of the inside of the B two stealth bomber, and he'd asked the government, the Air Force, for if he could use like if he could see the inside of a B two stealth bomber so they can get the inside of it.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 3: The military said, no, you can't do that because it's top secret classified information. If we let you do that, then when other countries, this film is going to be distributed in other countries, and if other countries see what the inside of the B two stealth bomber looks like and all of its gadgets and how it all works and everything, then they can replicate it. Right. So they said no, And then Kubrick's project designer, his producer, which we have talking about it in the documentary, he cut out all of these like magazines and looked at models of what people thought that the inside of a B too Stealth bomber looked like. And they compiled all this information and then they recreated what they believed the inside of the B too Stealth bomber looked like. So then when the Air Force came to visit the side of Doctor Strangelove and they watched the movie, they're like, what's that going on here? We said no, that you couldn't see the inside of this B two stealth bomber, but yet you have what the inside of a B two stealth bomber looks like. Almost perfectly. Ok So we believe that that was the inception of Qubricks starting to work with the government and these three letter organizations and the military. And then if you fast forward into two thousand and one, A Space Odyssey, at the end of that movie, there was credits there that he was thinking all of these big corporations like lockeed Martin Air Force Intelligence, Langley Air Force Base, all these big military contractors and these three letter organizations, right, and that all those credits ended up getting cut out in the final run of the movie because I'm sure that one of these military people came to him and was like, Hey, you can't be thinking all of us in the credits of this movie, because then people are going to know that we're involved.
Speaker 1: With the production exactly NASA.
Speaker 3: The cameras that he used for filming two thousand and one Space Honesty came from NASA. Okay. So there's connections all over the place here between military organizations, three letter organizations, and direct ties with Stanley Kubrick. And we also show within the documentary how many other movies have been had production and has ties in the military industrial complex. Die another Day, the James Bond movies transformers movies, which all those came out way later than what. We didn't know about that until the four year request came back and then they got all that information. So now the cat is out of the bag that the three letter organizations in the military is involved with film production, and then that ties into the Laurel Canyon stuff. Okay, So Laurel Canyon, there was a military base called Lookout mount on top right outside of la on top of Laurel Kenyon called Lookout Mountain Air Force Base. There's a huge facility. They had sound stages, they had movie sets. They that's where the miniature bomb, the nuclear bomb explosions all took place there. That was filmed on miniature sets, Okay, And there was thousands and thousands of films that were made there. And it's just a coincidence that this is right beside la where Hollywood is, where all these films are being made. Like, you got to be using mental gymnastics to not think that the military is involved and is making films to put out to the public. And also how much of the stuff that we think is actually real footage of real events happening were actually staged events film that Lookout Mountain because if they were doing this way back when, and Jared Leto now owns the Lookout Mountain Air Force Base.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he just does thirty the Mars and the cult that Jared Leto is supposedly all involved with, the White Road cult is what they call it.
Speaker 3: And if they were doing it back then, and they were so involved in making films, right and we don't know what all those films were because it's still all classified, we don't know what any of that was. So again, you'd have to be using mental gymnastics to think that they're still not doing that, right. That brings in the question like all this stuff, it brings in, brings nine to eleven into question. It brings in, like the jfk assassination, all of it into question because they can literally just film something on a military soundstage and then set off as something real in the public. They just got to put it everywhere, right, and now they don't necessarily that's evolved now they don't even have to use real people. Now they don't even have to film it. They can just use AI. And if anybody thinks that they don't, if they haven't perfected the technology of AI, the military hasn't perfected it to where you legitimately cannot tell the difference between if it's real or if it's one hundred percent fake, just because we don't have that technology yet, then you're only kidding yourself, right, hundred percent have it and they been using it for decades now. There's dual use for all of these things. There's dual use. There's the military use, and then there's the public use. They figure it all out within the military how they can use it for their operations and what they're doing, and then later on they released it to the public. I mean, how long do we have drones? How long were military drones a thing before we got these little tiny public drones that people can use. Hey, they've been using drones or freaking decades, years and years and years, way before the public ever knew that the military had unmanned drones. So if you use that same logic with AI and with these soundstage military bases, then they're still doing the exact same thing today. It's like a it's like a mission of what they were doing before, so that they can kind of come out and be like, oh, well, we stopped doing this. Is like the MK Ultra programs when they shut when they disclose it to the public in nineteen eighty five. Right, they kind of had to do that so that the CIA would take the fall for it and take the bad rap while all the other all the other three letter organizations were also doing the exact same thing. But it gets all of those off of the hook. I mean, the Air Force has been running MK ultra programs almost since its inception. Right. Walter Bosley, the AFOSI Special Air Force agent within our documentary, says that the Air Force, he worked for the Air Force, they said that the Air Force, out of all of the military branches, was the most interested in MK ultra. So they're all doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think that they're up to something else too with Lookout Mountain, because if you look at who had top secrets clearance to get into that place, It's like Marilyn Monroe, Why the fuck does she have top secret anything to get in there? They're filming, like what nuclear test footage? Why does Marilyn Monroe need to be up in there. I mean, it's just it's odd to me. And then I spoke with a woman. She's a doctor, she's a psychiatrist. Now her name is doctor Juliette Engel, and she said that she was taken there as a child as part of these kind of like Kathy O'Brien like ritual sex abuse type of thing, and that she said that she went to Lookout Mountain Studio and that they were filming snuff films there and she said that, like with one certainty, that that's like part of the things that they were doing there. And it just makes you wonder because of all of the ritualism, and we know that they they do have to traumatize you in order to get your mind in a certain in place. I think if you look at Stanley's work, it's like sprinkled throughout it. I would say probably low lita and eyes wide shut, kind of our closer look at maybe some of the sexual side of things. But clockwork, orange and the shining are like the military side of things.
Speaker 3: Does that make sense, well, yeah, absolutely. But also with Stanley Kubrick, we were really nice to Stanley Kubrick. But after he died, one of his best friends came had was only had one key to his office, right he was the only other person that had a key to his office. So then he shows up at Kubrick's house, goes to open up his closet, and whenever he rolls up to his house, there's these men in suits bet are there and they're going through all of Kubrick' stuff and they're taking a lot of his things out of his office. Okay, now who else had all the the almost that exact same thing happened to them like Diddy? Okay the place, yeah, given he wasn't dead whenever they did it, he was still alive, but they raided his place. Epstein mm hmmm, Yeah, what's the other what's the other filmmaker the filmmaker producer that got caught up in the me too movement? Then?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: Uh what? Harvey Harvey Weinstein, Harvey West. So when you put two or two together here, it's not looking too good for Kubrick. But also it could be that because he had to have known about Lookout Mound because he lived in LA during the time that Lookout moundin was in operation. And if you're a filmmaker, you're directing movies. He had a rich uncle that lived in LA, so he moved to LA for like two or three years. He had to know about Lookout Mount and if and if what you're saying is true that they were doing like snuff films and like really weird operation. But there's another thing too, is like but like crisis actors as well. We know the crisis actors are one hundred percent of real thing. Okay, so Marilyn Monroe could have had a job up there to play different people that are essentially like because a lot of people look like Marilyn Monroe, right, a lot of these people look very similar to other people throughout it. They're just modernized. So and not only that, like with people like Britney Spears, a lot of these people have body doubles. Okay, they have body doubles that are used for their music videos and famous musicians have them. Actors all have them. Actors have stump stunt people body doubles. They all use them. And so if you can get somebody that looks similar to somebody else, then they can be used as like a like an actor, and that's like that would be like the ultimate acting role, right, Like if you're if you're a famous actor and you're trying to take your acting to the pinnacle of where you want it to be. What would be the greatest acting achievement. The greatest acting achievement would be to completely impersonate somebody else in reality make people believe that you are someone else. Now, I'm not saying that everybody is doing this. I'm not saying that everybody is like somebody else. Right, but throughout history, this has to have happened at some point, right, Someone definitely had the idea was like, Okay, well what if we took you know, someone like Marilyn Monroe and then we turn them and turn them into a completely different actor in reality and not give them the same name as Marilyn in Roe? Would people buy it? But people believe that that is a completely separate other person. And I believe that they would because they would have no reason to believe that it wasn't. So do you have made different people in many different roles throughout history that is literally the same person?
Speaker 1: Like for me, sometimes I question if people really die in the way that they say, Like I don't know if Jim Morrison really died or if they just repurposed him, you know, or if Taylor Swift has been swapped out, you know, there's a lot of talk about her. I don't know, Sharon Tate really died, or if she's just playing a new character. I mean, sometimes I think sensationalism, especially coming out of the Laurel Canyon scene. I don't know that those weren't just all actors who got repurposed in some other unspecified capacity, because as they are useful, why would you kill them?
Speaker 3: You know, it's not out of the ram of possibility. But then there's another possibility that people just randomly die too. I mean, that definitely is a thing. But when you have parents that are high ranking military officials. Jim Morrison's dad was a high ranking naval intelligence officer that was responsible for the Gulf of Tonkin incident, to false fly Golf of Tonkin incident that got us into the Vietnam War. Sharance Tate dad was a high ranking military officer. Bob Marley's dad was a British naval commander. Like, all of these people have ties to military intelligence, so you can't put much past them and what they would do to get away with something. And it makes so much sense as to the reason why Jim Morrison was like so wild and like crazy and was kind of just doing whatever he wanted to do. M And he was actually an actor before he became like a musician and formed the Doors. Okay, several of these people, Tupac was an actor, right, Yeah, people are actors and then they get into it's it's it's insanity, it's really insanity. But it makes sense with Jim Morrison in the way that he acted. He acted like he could do whatever he wanted to do and that he wasn't going to get in trouble, and he never did get in trouble. Yeah, he got arrested a few times and maybe thrown in jail for a couple of days or maybe a week or whatever, but he was always let out. And the same with Charles Manson. Charles, how many times was Charles Manson incarce rated whenever he was growing up? How many psych wars did Charles Manson go into m H and he was just immediately let out? Right.
Speaker 1: It makes you think kind of along those same lines, like with Program to Kill when Dave McGowan talks about how many times serial killers were caught but they weren't caught, they were let back out, or they escaped or some in some way they got back out on the streets, And it just makes me wonder, I mean, a lot of this is just a big movie in and of itself. I mean, we're living in a movie, I think. But like with Lookout Mountain, laboratory is what it's called in Dave McGowan's book. I don't know why they called it a laboratory that. I don't know why that's significant. But you compared it to Overlook Hotel because of how it looks in the name. So I thought that was really interesting and I had never considered that before. Did Stanley have anything to do with where they picked to film the movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he sent a whole entire research to try and scout location to film the movie, but he ultimately landed on just building a set. But the external shots of the hotel within the shining is at the lodge in Oregon.
Speaker 1: Right around where you are.
Speaker 3: Timberline Lodge is where the external shots of the hotel is filmed, which creates continuity errors within the Shining as well, because the exterior shots of the hotel is from the Timberline Lodge and the rest of the shots is on a set. So in the opening shot of the hotel, which I have some slides here that I'm going to show here a little bit later on it goes over some of this, but I think it's important to mention now it creates a continuity are because there's no maze in behind the hotel in that first establishing shot of the Overlook Hotel with than the movie, but then later on there is a maze back there because they're filmed in two different There's also a ski what is it the ski line or whatever that's going up the wet side of the mountain. Whenever Olmens says that there's no skiing up here, it creates these problems when he decided not to film it on an actual location, he found it on a set, but yeah, he again, I think that this goes back to him being aware of Lookout Mountain Air Force Base or Lookout Mountain Laboratories and wanting to kind of design the same type of structure for the hotel in the Shiny. It's just a coincidence that has named almost the exact same thing. And like the military was running definitely running experiments that Lookout Mountain base, and you know, what are they doing within the Shining. It's a it's an experiment on the people within the Shining. It's an experiment on the audience, and it's an experimental movie in a hole, so it's like a triple whammy. You know, it's not only psychological within the person that's watching the movie, it's psychological to the actors within the movie as well. The giant psychological operation. And in the way that Kubrick is treating Shelley Duvall within the filming of is something that a handler, an MK ultra handler would do to a victim mm hmm. And we see that within the documentary that Kubrick is like berating her. He's telling the the staff and the people that are working on the movie to not listen to her, to not you know, tend to her needs.
Speaker 1: And her hair was falling out. She was all fucked up. And then I think the scene with like the baseball bat, like as she's coming up the stairs, he made her do that like one hundred and twenty seven times or something like that, and her hands were raw and bleeding and she was exhausted, And I mean, that is an MK to me, Like, that's that's MK. Like you, Jack Nicholson, I think got off the hook. Other than the fact that he Stanley pretty much rewrote the script every day and everybody had to keep relearning everything. He was like writing the movie as he was going. But I think it's interesting that he picked that location because there is a hotel that The Shining the book is based on, that you can go and stay at and visits in Colorado. I went and stayed there with my husband for Halloween one year. I mean, there's nothing special other than the fact that Stephen King used it as the inspiration for the book or whatever. But Stephen King hated everything about The Shining so much that he went back and made like a shitty like TV show called The Shining. I'm pretty sure, and it was an epic failure. But it's like Stanley purposely changed everything. He changed everything about the story and even the location, so everything was picked very specifically to his standard of what he was trying to do. So yeah, I mean I thought that was when he showed the side by side of like Lookout Mountain and the Overlook and how the names are so similar, I was like, what the actual fuck, Like that's so crazy.
Speaker 3: And why would you be writing a script as you're shooting a movie, Like nobody in their right mind would ever do that. It would never be greenlit, like that unless you're you know, doing it on your own, unless you're funding it yourself, then you can do whatever you want. But no studio is gonna dish out money to make a movie where a script hasn't been written. And we believe that Kubrick turned in a script that was more aligned to Stephen King's novel okay and then so that the movie would get approved because he just came off of a really bad movie, a really bad flop, which was Barry and Berry Linden and I Go Over Good. It lost some money. Warner Brothers was probably like, okay, let's you know, let's take Let's do something that's gonna that's been proven to work, because they just had a big hit with The Exorcist in William freaking directing a novel and it was a really big movie for them, made them a lot of money. So they were like, Okay, well, here's this new book by Stephen King, The Shining Uh, why don't you do a film adaptation of that? So then he wrote them a script that was more a keen to Stephen King's book. Then he decided to change it as they were filming it, which would be a complete and total nightmare. I could not imagine as a director having to rewrite something as you're filming it. It doesn't make any sense to do, like you're looking at a disaster of a movie, which toward the end of the movie, there was an original ending to the shining that I was going to.
Speaker 1: Ask you about that the alternative ending.
Speaker 3: So there was an alternative ending that doesn't that is not the same ending to the Indian that we're familiar with with Jack just h He's out in the maze, he's kind of going catatonic or whatever, and then the next scene is you know, him dead, he's frozen in the ice, and then it zooms up to the picture on the wall. July fourth, nineteen twenty one. Right, So Cubic originally had another Indian in there, where Wendy wakes up in the hospital, Almand comes to visit and there's this is one hundred percent real. The script is online, you can. We showed the script in the documentary, but that's all that we have of it. And Whndy waking up in the hospital, Almond coming to visit her in the hospital, Danny is there. Almond pretty much explains to her and is like, hey, we went up to the hotel. We checked it out. Nothing like what you said happened. We didn't find any evidence for okay, almost making it seem like that it's a one operation. They just went up there and cleaned everything out, right, They cleaned it all up and made it seem like that it didn't happen because Wendy has been traumatized to like no end. So it's like, Oh, who's gonna believe this very traumatized woman. She's gonna mix things up in her mind and whatever. And then he meets Danny in the hallway and then throws Danny the tennis ball that Jack was bouncing off of the wall in the movie, and also is the tennis ball that rolled toward Danny while he's in the hallway before he goes in the room two thirty seven. Okay and qbreak cut that section out of the movie. Now, there's a few people that do remember seeing it, because it did run in some of the test screenings in California and I believe in New York, so some very few people got to see the original ending to the Shining.
Speaker 1: It's one of the.
Speaker 3: Most infamous long lost pieces of film media ever. And Stanley Kubrick. He's, you know, famous for destroying all of his outtakes of movies, all of the footage that he didn't use any had deleted scenes or whatever. He just destroyed them.
Speaker 1: Why do you think he took that ending off though? Do you think it gave too much away? Like this was all in your mind?
Speaker 3: There was another scene that was also cut out that was Jack going into the boiler room in the basement and finding a scrap book of all the tragedies that happened at the Overlook Hotel, and that's how he knew who Grady was. So remember whenever he's in the bathroom and talking to Grady and he was like, I know you, I have seen you around here someplace before. He's referring to the scrap book that he found in the base and he's looking through all the photos and seeing the tragedy that all men talked to him about whenever he was there for the interview that a man named Charles Grady. But then later he's referred to as Dubber Grady, which we believe that there's two different Grady's running around. But he finds a scrapbook and then that's how he knows and that remnant of that scene being in there is prominent because we get that interaction with Grady and we don't know what Jack is talking about because the scene was cut it out. But yeah, the end, it definitely gave too much away because in our examination of the movie, it's an mk Ultra program and this is setting up the fact that the entire thing is a giant operation. But they had all this stuff happen. They drug Jack with the alcohol that was spiked with LSD or some concoction of drugs. He goes up in the room two thirty seven. He hallucinates the woman that's out there. It's either an actor or a woman. So you can if you think of the movie Shutter Island. Have you seen the movies where within the movie, all of these people are like LARPing their roles within them to convince Leonardo DiCaprio's character that he's in like a mental institution.
Speaker 1: Unlike he's a detective, and yes.
Speaker 3: To ultimately trigger his memories of exactly what was going on for therapy purposes. Right, Well, that's essentially what's going on within the shining. These people that are supposedly ghosts are not really ghosts that's why they're not prominently portrayed as ghost like with Stephen King's version of the Horrible TV series that he did, or like in Stephen King's novel where things are all like mystical and like swing sets are haunted. There's a haunted bush outside the concerns and the monsters and all this wacky weirdo paranormal garbage, which is one garbage. Kubric decided to make the most realistic version of this, so he made actual people playing these roles within the movie. So Grady is a person. Whenever Jack goes into the the Gold Room and all the people are there having a party, all those people are real people. Within the movie. There are real people. They're actors LARPing this situation to convince Jack to murder and kill his family. That's what it's all about. And then Whenever goes in there and takes the drink of alcohol, whenever Amens said that there's no alcohol in the premise, they remove all the alcohol. Then he goes in and talks to Lloyd the bartender, and Lloyd the Bartender poison a blast. It is laced with LSD. It's laced with some kind of drug. And then Wendy comes in and says that Danny was attacked by a lady upstairs, which was probably a real lady right in the building that's in that's a part of this operation. I mean, the hotel is freaking huge. He probably really was attacked by a lady because he stumbled across the room that one of these agents, one of these CIA agents was actually in, which then correlates to the end of the movie whenever the Bear and the man, the bear is giving the blow drop to the man and no one understands us seeing no one really knows exactly what's going on other than all the other teddy bear symbolism, which teddy bear symbolism is linked to pedophilia, right, which, and then you have Lolita mm hmmm, which is all about pedophilia very much. So those two people were actors within the movie playing other actors LARPing to try and get Jack to kill his family, Okay, And whenever Whindy stumbles across them, they think that the operation is like over right, they're on their freaking lunch break here.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah. But you only see it through his perspective though, which is why it's such a mind fuck and that's why at the end of the movie, you're like, what did I just even watch? Like what happened? Like what is going on here? Because it's meant to show you his journey but also take you on it too, So like by the end of the movie, you're like, why do I feel like I just got mkid Like it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Well, because there's so many continuity errors within the movie, which is the psychologically mess with the viewer's mind of exactly what's going on in the movie. Because if you just watch this for the first time, like try and go back to the very first time that you ever watched the movie, did you know about any of these continuity years?
Speaker 1: I had absolutely no idea.
Speaker 3: But it still messed with your mind subconsciously. And Kubrick was very interested in subconscious manipulation. He was actually very interested in advertising, like cigarette company. We know that the companies put like little flashes of images within their movie to subconsciously get the viewer to think something else to buy more products. Which that's the very simple version of it, that's like the surface layer of it. But Kubrick was very interested in that. And then at the end of our movie, during the credit he also talks about that. He says, well, it's interesting to me whenever I make a movie for the audience to think, oh, well, was that on purpose or was that a mistake? All Right, so he wants to mess with the audience, which makes you believe that all of these continuity errors and everything that's wrong with the movie was one done on purpose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me see some of these continuity ears. I actually had it in my notes to ask you about that, because I feel like I caught one, But maybe it's in your slides. If it's not, then I'll be surprised.
Speaker 3: Okay, can you see it?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right? This is a clockwork shining. And some of these are in the movie. Some of them are not in the movie because if we just focused on all these, it would be the movie would have to be like four hours long, and it was almost two hours long, so it was already kind of rough. Okay. So the first one which is in the movie is this handprint on whenever Jack is at the bar, he gets up, this lady walks past. She's actually the one that bumps into Grady to have him spill the alcoholic drink on Jack's shirt. Okay, and it looks like that she has a handprint like on her ass, right, it looks like a four fingered handprint. And people have contested this. They're like, oh, well, it's a part of the dress. It's baked into the drug. Well, it doesn't matter if it's baked into the dress. It still looks like a freaking bloody handprint.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that they think that I'm saying that someone literally covered their handpat hand in red paint and then put it on her ass. That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that whatever is on the back of her dress looks like a freaking handprint.
Speaker 1: It sure does.
Speaker 3: And if you think of what this kind of relates to, which then you get into Castaway with Tom Hanks. Right, you have a four fingered bloody handprint on Wilson the volleyball. Mm hmm, all right, so that's the like proove and show that, you know, the four fingered handprints do exist. It's on Wilson. Now, granted this movie came out in two thousand, uh, you know, two decades after the Shining, but still.
Speaker 1: It's a thing.
Speaker 3: Then when you connect the stuff about Tom Hanks, okay and Stanley Cube break you can put two and two together on your own there. So this one is one of the ones that we showed in the documentary, which is a light switch disappearing whenever blinking on his name right now, Yes, whenever Hollerin is giving them.
Speaker 1: A tour of the.
Speaker 3: Hotel Windy and Danny, there's a light switch that's above the storage room. Whenever Wendy is carrying Jack's body to put him inside the storage room, the light switch is gone. Here's another light switch that is disappearing and reappearing.
Speaker 1: This is whatever one is so crazy, like why where did it go?
Speaker 3: Yep in, Yeah, it's wild. So this is the top frame of this. The top panel is whenever Jack is walking into Almend's office to do the interview in the beginning of the movie, there's not a light switch. And then when Jack is walking back into Almend's office later on to destroy the radio to prevent Wendy and Danny from leaving the hotel, there appear as a light switch underneath the picture frame. This is the maze that I was talking about earlier. In the establishing shot, there's not a maze, and then later on, obviously there is a maze behind it. This one's interesting. The pattern on Jack's tie during the interview looks like the identical pattern to the over establishing foods.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: This one is the dwarf sticker disappearing off of Danny's door, So whenever Danny has the visions, there's a adope the dwarf sticker on the outside of his door, and then whenever the doctor comes to visit Danny and check on him, the adope the dwarf sticker is missing. This one is when Wendy is telling the doctor about how This one's a dialogue error, So whenever Wendy is telling the doctor how long it was that Danny was having these episodes between the time that he abused Danny doesn't add up to the same amount of time that Jack said to Lloyd the bartender of how long it was, Jack says that it was two years ago, so whenever he abused Danny and injured his arm, which then made Danny like through trauma, start having these quote unquote psychic abilities, because that's how the psychic abilities are developed, They're developed through trauma, and that was one of the things through that they discovered through the MK Ultra programs, is that that is a like a byproduct of trauma and putting people through these programs is that it unlocks abilities within the person that you're traumatizing. This one was the kool Aid that's on top of the fridge, which you know, drink the kool Aid. You got the the Jim Jones incident that was happened during the filming of this movie, which is the Jim Jones wasn't actual kool aid though, but it came synonymous with kool aid.
Speaker 1: I think it was flavory, the Flavory aid.
Speaker 3: And the Jim Jones cult drinking ning of but the incident has become synonymous with cool. This one's interesting. This is a clear plastic tarp that is seen on the set as Danny is driving his tricycle through the hotel. This one is a chair that disappears, a chair and a coffee table that disappears. Behind Jack. Windy is talking to him about the sandwich. I'll make you a sandwich, and he's like, oh, well, when I'm in here, you know that I'm working and you don't bother me when I'm working. The first shot has a chair and behind it it cuts to Windy the chair. When it goes back to Jack, the chair and the coffee table is gone, it cuts back to Windy and then in this bottom right hand corner panel, when it cuts back to Jack, the chair and the table is back into the shop.
Speaker 1: Do you think this significance is because like this, it's when you look at it like this, it's like blatantly obvious and you wonder why you haven't noticed it before.
Speaker 3: You'd think that you would really notice this, And how many people had to check this before it ever was released, Like how many editors and how many production design sud designer people did he how many eyes did this stuff pass through before it was ever.
Speaker 1: Published?
Speaker 3: Right of This is a really really obvious one that because it's there, it disappears and then it reappears again. This is one of the first ones that I noticed. This one is whenever Olman is talking to Jack, it doesn't make sense. He says that the hotel is shut down from a certain period of time to another period of time, which then doesn't correlate with how many months Jack and his family will actually be staying at the hotel, which is another dialogue air. This one is almon. This is one that Jay Widner has pointed out several times. It's also in our movie. It's also in Room two thirty seven as well. It's whenever Jack goes to meet Almond and shake his hand. The paper tray on the desk makes it look like Almond has a heart on This one is another interesting one that Jay Widner has pointed out that the Teddy Bear in the background with the fire truck in the background shot of Danny and Wendy before Wendy goes down to confront Jack and she finds out that he's not actually writing a novel, and he's just writing the same phrase over and over again, which is psychic driving, psyche driving. That's exactly what they did with.
Speaker 1: Sir Hans Sir Ham.
Speaker 3: If you look at his notebooks, it says RFK must die, r f G must die over and over and over again. It's the same type of psychic driving programming that they're doing to Jack within the Shining. They're just having him write the same sentence over and over and over again. And then when Windy comes down and discovers that he's not actually writing a novel, he's just writing the same sentence, he then gets triggered and tries to you know, kill her, to commit violence against her. But also this is where Windy picks up the baseball bat. They see the baseball bat that's right beside of the teddy bear. He gets the baseball bat. So, but the baseball bat changes from where it is in the shots so earlier in the movie. Well, there's a whenever the doctor comes to visit Danny in the movie, there's a cartoon character that is holding a baseball bat in the background here on this curtain. And then also goofy figure. This is obviously goofy, but people have pointed out that this goofy person is dressed exactly like Wendy.
Speaker 1: Wendy, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: So then whenever Jack goes to look at the maze, remember that the really famous scene, whenever he goes to look at the model of the maze, and then the shot fades into the shot of Wendy and Danny outside in the maze. It's one of the most perfect shots of the entire movie. But there's the baseball bat is sitting on the couch downstairs right beside the model of the maze, and then it appears later on right beside the teddy Bear. In the fire truck upstairs in their apartment. Then that's where she picks up the baseball bat off of the couch upstairs in the apartment that she strikes Jack in the head with. This one's interesting. This is a door that this is all in the same shot. So for people that's just listening, I'm showing photos of what's going on here, like the actual photos to give you a good description, but I'm gonna explain it because it's important for you to hear. So this is whenever Danny is rolling up to room two thirty seven for the first time, there's a door in this right hand corner panel that's shut, and then it then it cuts to the door of room two thirty seven, and then when it cuts back to Danny, the door that same door is now open. The carpus switches patterns when Danny is playing with the ball and the ball rolls toward Danny, and then in the next establishing shot the carpet is different, which people have said that they just moved him over one hexagonal carpet pattern, which would make sense, but why would you do that? Right? This is the Teddy Bear stuff is like setting up a lot of the teddy bear symbolism. There's also a painting of two Teddy Bears within the shining a lot of the artwork on the walls within the overlook, there's teddy bear symbolism. And then in the beginning of the movie, when the doctor is visiting Danny and Wendy in their apartment in Boulder, Danny is laying on a Teddy Bear. In this bottom quarter panel is what we were just talking about a few minutes ago. When Wendy is traumatized by seeing Haller and Dad on the ground, she then goes upstairs and she sees this man and the other man in the Teddy Bear costume supposedly blowing this student's suit. Tang is spotted next to other kool Aid bottles. Tang was a very important drink for astronauts during the Apollo missions. They said that this was the only type of drink that they could use because of like some kind of gravity thing or whatever, so they had to they had to use the Tang mix.
Speaker 1: So this is like another clue.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's another clue, and the Tang is what became super popular after this after it became the official.
Speaker 1: Drink for the astronauts, right next to the mk kool aid. Yep, man, it's got to be on purpose. That is so crazy.
Speaker 3: This one is more about the moon landing. Jay Widener has talked about this several times. It's in his Tuber's Odyssey one and two movies that Danny is wearing the Apollo eleven shirt. He stands up with the carpet potter and the hexagonal carpet pattern which looks like the launch pad to Apollo eleven. He then goes in the room two thirty seven. The room was switched to two seventeen in Stephen King's novel and cubric changed it. The room two thirty seven and two thirty seven was the amount of miles that people thought that the moon was away from Earth.
Speaker 1: Definitely on purpose.
Speaker 3: This this is the Shining Toy Story reference. They got the same carpet and that they have the shining carpet in toy story that they have in the Shining and What's Your Toy Story is about a fake astronaut. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And Tom tom Hanks heeado, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yep, Tom Hanks is Woody. Just the coincidence. Tom Hanks is playing a character named Woody.
Speaker 1: Right, and the Wilson Ball. I'm telling you that that stuff is definitely not an accident.
Speaker 3: And then that print being like a that type of print is like synonymous for like pedophilia.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, that's so crazy.
Speaker 3: It's one of the CIA's one of the things that they said is like a not a trigger, but like a symbolic thing to let people know about pedophilia.
Speaker 1: Right, Is it like a moniker?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: So wild.
Speaker 3: Okay, so the next one is a TV not being plugged into anything. Several TVs throughout the movie are not being shown to be plugged into any outlet TV, no power source to any of these TVs. Okay, so what are they watching? This is an mk ultra program. This would be exactly like what Kubrick would put in here if he did fake the moon landing footage, and that was because it would be like people are watching nothing on their TVs because it's a pre planned, pre filmed mm hmm, that's what I think. Anyway.
Speaker 1: It almost makes me wonder if he didn't like put whatever they're watching on like after like post, you know, like whatever. They're just staring at blank screens, and then he chose like this specific scene or this specific talk show for them to be watching. Do you think that that's significant at all? Like what he chose for them to be watching.
Speaker 3: Some people have found a significance in the movie that's being played appearing. I think that this is a cooking show down here in the bottom But this top movie that they're watching here in the top panel is I believe, the Summer of sixty nine. I think some people have put some connections to together for it. This one is the differences and names of Charles Grady and Delbert Grady. So Allman says that his name is Charles Grady, and then Charles Grady refers to himself as Delbert Grady.
Speaker 1: So Jack, Okay.
Speaker 3: So there's not only like connuity errors between like the like things appearing disappearing, things being there and then real, but there's also a lot of dialogue there's as well, which I think, uh pass over a lot of people's heads.
Speaker 1: Well, actually, in that last one, this this one right here, I have in my notes and I just wanted to get your your thoughts on it because the main guy, the manager guy, he says that there was a caretaker who had a girl one was eight and one was ten, and that he hacked him up with an axe. But when they're shown, they're clearly twins, not one being eight and one being ten. So I just wanted to get your thoughts on that too, because I felt like that was another like why would you mention that one was eight and one was ten, but then when you show them they're identical twins, And then you have like that monarch poster in the background on the first siding of the twins and stuff, It's like, what really, why put that in there and then show twins? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what we were going to put together. In the We had to cut a few things out because one, we didn't want this movie to be super ridiculously long. I don't know if people have ever edited a almost two hour long movie. It becomes a.
Speaker 1: Pain daunting, yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Dunting, Like there was times I just wanted to bang my head up against.
Speaker 1: The freaking war, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: But we had a whole section in there that ended up getting acts because Almond does say that they were eight and ten, right, And we had a whole section that was about the experimentations that the Nazis were doing on twins, and we were going to connect a bunch of things to the twins within the movie. But then we thought like that people would come at us because they would say, well, they're not really twins, and then that would just discount the entire you know, ten minutes that we had on all the twins stuff.
Speaker 1: But they were twins like that, like you could tell that's what he was going for.
Speaker 3: You know, Yes, it is odd, it is really odd. It was it was Hitler's right hand man, blinking on.
Speaker 1: His name right now, but he was Mangola.
Speaker 3: Joseph Manglo. Yes, Joseph Mangola was responsible for a lot of the early mind control operations that Nazi Germany was doing, and he was doing a lot of experimentation on twins.
Speaker 1: Wasn't there also like a Project Gemini or something like that too. That kind of like went along with Monarch because when the fighting, when Danny sees the first sighting of the twins, it's like the twins standing there, identical dress everything, and then in the background is like the Monarch poster on the wall, and it almost makes you think, like Jim and I Twins Monarch, Like there's so much going on just in that one little flash of a scene and if you're not paying attention, you'd never know. But then Olman, when he's talking about Grady or whatever, he says that they were just sisters eight and ten. So Stanley Kuber definitely is trying to say something with just visual work of the of the twins too, in my opinion at least.
Speaker 3: And not only don't there's two of them that makes eleven? There's eleven symbolism?
Speaker 1: All oh right, right, yeah, yeah, I remember you mentioned in that all the doors are double doors.
Speaker 3: Evens you have the candle olders in the like around the hotel that looked like eleven's the lights hanging from the walls look like there's just eleven twin type symbolism throughout the entire movie. And then when you think of, okay, well, why is all this like point eleven stuff in there? And if you look at like this might be a stretch. But some people believe that Hubert didn't actually die, that he like faked his us so that he could work for the intelligence world and the military as like a deep black budget filmmaker. Wow, okay, so damn what better person could you think of to completely fake something that probably faked something before with nineteen sixty nine moonlanding footage. Did you do something like that with nine to eleven?
Speaker 1: Damn man, Stanley Kubrick is one of the deepest Pandora's box. I mean, that is just why. I mean, I feel like not the entire story is being told with eyes white shut and then him dying shortly afterwards. Was he repurposed? I think that could be very likely, because maybe they were mad at him for whatever that he was trying to say with eyes white shut. Were they mad enough at him to kill him? I don't know. I don't think he'd died of a heart attack, that's for damn sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't normally.
Speaker 1: Kill assets, right, That's what I'm saying. It's like, so what he made this movie Eyes Wide Shut? Like, did you do you really think it was so bad that they should that they would have killed him? I don't know, I mean, And.
Speaker 3: Then there's also the the thought and their idea that he could have had a heart attack. But it is really suspicious how soon it was after he showed as Wide Shot to the producers and the actors, they had like a private screening, and then like six days later he's dead. It's pretty right then they supposedly recut the film. Mm hmmm mm hm. The only people that would be able to know if that wasn't the original film that they saw would be like Nicole Kidman, Tom Cruise and.
Speaker 1: The executives and there scientologists slash occultists. They're definitely not gonna say anything, right but you know, okay, so.
Speaker 3: That's even if they would remember, because you know how like you're just watch a movie one time there is there for a party or whatever. I would like to talk to I would like to talk to Tom Cruse. I would definitely talk to Tom Cruise. There's a footage of him of Tom Cruise being interviewed about Stanley Kubrick and he's like crying, Wow, there's weird. There's weird stuff about Tom Cruise and Stanley Kubrick as well. Apparently, whenever Kubrick was filming Eyes White Shot, the movie went on for way longer or it was ever intended, Like Tom Cruise had to turn down several projects just to continue to work with Stanley Kubrick on Eyes White Shot. But reportedly there was a day of filming that Kubrick made Tom Cruise put on a dress and come out on set to be berated by everybody.
Speaker 1: What literally?
Speaker 3: What? Then when you get into the all the dress stuff, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: God good actors that are.
Speaker 3: You know, made to wear dresses?
Speaker 1: Oh one hundred.
Speaker 3: Is the dress ritual? Right?
Speaker 1: The humiliation and the Okay, okay, let me get your thoughts on this because I want to kind of tie it in with this scene here when Jack goes for the interview. This was definitely in your documentary. Almond mentions the people in Denver several times, but we don't know who the fuck he's talking about. They'd never specify who who are the people in Denver? And I find it interesting that he filmed Eyes Wide Shut in Colorado. I believe it was near Denver. And then Dave McGowan wrote all this stuff about how when the Wonderland Pedophilia raids broke through, a lot of people had pictures of John Benet Ramsey like on, like naked pictures of her and weird stuff like that. And she was from Colorado as well, so and in Program to Kill he mentions how there are these elitist people Eyes Wide Shutters living in Colorado, Denver Boulder area that they're all involved in this stuff, and I find it interesting that the Shining Eyes Wide Shut, the Wonderland Raids, the Eyes wide chet parties and stuff like that. We're all are all kind of connected. And there's like the weird pageant queen that dies and eyes Wide Shut, and Jaba A. Ramsey was like a little pageant queen or whatever. But it's almost like he's he. Everything is so layered with like ritualism. I guess you would say, like, what actually is going on with this stuff?
Speaker 3: Well, Colorado has been known to be heavily intelligence, like especially Denver. I'm pretty sure Denver has a CIA headquarters mm currently, and a lot of colts come out of Colorado.
Speaker 1: All of.
Speaker 3: Stephen King's novels is basically based out of Colorado.
Speaker 1: Coloraile to me, it's like they're telling you without telling you, but I just wanted to.
Speaker 3: It's supposedly supposed to be set up as like the New World Order headquarters. That's where That's why everybody wants to go to.
Speaker 1: Colorado.
Speaker 3: That's why they love going. Why everybody in California is like, go to Colorado.
Speaker 1: That's why all the colorado Ons are.
Speaker 3: Pissed off at whenever people come in and they have a California idea or they have California tags on their car. They're like, what, get the fuck out of here. But everybody, everybody looks that lives and has been born and raised in California look at Colorado as California. Like other people that's not born in California look at California. M Well, that are born in other states, they look at like California as like the I'm not everyone, but most people look at California as like the pinnacle, like that's where you want to live. Well in California, look at Colorado as the pinnacle, like I've I lived in Colorado for around three years, and then I moved back to California. So I had lived in California for about five years, moved to Colorado, lived there for about three and then moved back to California. And then when a new city in a new area more north than where I was in southern California before. And whenever people ask me like, oh, well, where are you from, and I normally just say, you know, I'm from college. Because I just recently moved back to California, I normally don't say all I'm lived in California before and I'm just back here again, and because just recently came.
Speaker 1: From Colorado, and then they're like, oh, well.
Speaker 3: Why did you decide to move to California. Wouldn't have done that, So they look at like, I would.
Speaker 1: Never have.
Speaker 3: Left Colorado. So it's like they all look at Colorado as like this great, amazing right that is going to be set up as like the essentially New World Order headquarters.
Speaker 1: So people have been.
Speaker 3: Talking about for a really long time that they moved everything to Colorado.
Speaker 1: I would agree with you with that, because it's like after the Laurel Canyon stuff and like all the weirdness came up out of California, it did seem to kind of shift over. And then it was like in the nineties with like the Wonderland raids and stuff like what David McGowan was writing about. All that stuff was coming up out of Colorado. So those two places are like the epicenters for a lot of this.
Speaker 3: And think about it. Colorado is landlocked, Okay, the coasts aren't safe states to be in. If if another country attacks, then they're going to hit the coast. They're not going to be able to hit the freaking center of the United States.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, they're.
Speaker 3: Going to come on boats. Then they're gonna hit one of the coasts. They're going to be the coast for the West coast, so Washington, Oregon, California, Florida, Oregon, Florida, uh, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia. Right, that's where the attacks are going to come from. So they used to be more on like the East Coast was like their high out in there, you know, where they planned all of their operations, unlike the East, like northeast. But I think that they have switched it and they have just gone to the pretty much the Midwest. They're right in the center, because that would also say from you'd be safe from any kind of cataclysm, like if there was a giant tsunami, you'd be safe. In Colorado. There's there's actually a CIA document I don't know if you've read it. It's called the it's called Adam and Eve. It's called the Adam and Eve Story, and it's a document that talks about that there is going to be a giant cataclysm that's going to come that's basically going to eradicate the entire population. They don't know when it's going to be but when it happens, the only place in North America that you could go to survive it is the Rocky Mountains.
Speaker 1: Really yep? Oh, okay, that makes a lot of sense. I mean, so they're predicting like John Cusack twenty twelve movie, but like in real life.
Speaker 3: Yeah. There, it's a legitimate, legitimate it's CIA documents on the CIA website. I think it's called oh this is trying to pop this up on my other screen here, but it's called the Adam and Eve. Let me get out of this. We'll come back to that in a minute, okayt me google real quick. Adam and Eve the IA docy Adam and Eve story.
Speaker 1: Yep, this is it. And what a name too? How cryptic?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I want to get rid of this. Okay. So Adam and Eves Story by Chan Thomas. It's a declassified CIA document on the CIA website. It's a pretty long document. There's a lot of pages to it. There's fifty seven pages. But it gives you like a timeline of like all of the great supposed catastrophes in the past and then that we are going to experience a here's the contents the next cataclysm, the Great Flood, the story, the event, genesis, and the conclusion. It's a very fascinating wow. Does that Noah's flood happened six thousand and five hundred years ago? There was another flood like Adam and Leaves flood that happened eleven thousand and five hundred years ago, So it seems like it's kind of working in like five thousand to six thousand year.
Speaker 1: Cycles, right, So it's like we're due for one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fuck, let me see, Okay. So, within three hours of the fantastic wall of water moves across the continent, burying wind, ravage land under two miles of seething water coast to coast. In the all the vicinities of civilizations are gone. The great cities Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Donallas, New York are nothing but legends. Barely a stone is left for millions walk just a few hours before, a few lucky ones who managed to find shelter from the screaming wind and lee landslide of Pike's Peak, which the sea is molten fire, breakthrough the quaking valleys below. The raging waters flow, appeeling higher and higher, streaming over the moulten earth fire and rising almost to their feet. Only great mountains such as this can withstand the cataclysmic onslaught. The North America is not alone in her death throws. Central America suffers the same concaid wind, earth and fire. South America finds the andes not high enough to stop the cataclysmic violence pounded out by the nature of her berserk rage. In less than a day, Alsalvador, Peru and Western Brazil are shaken madly by the devastating earthquake, burned by molten earthfire, buried under a two big miles of Pacific seas and turned into a frozen hell. Everything freezes, man, beast, plant, mud, all rock hard in less than four hours. They're talking about a very big, giant cataclysm that within the matter of hours everything is just completely destroyed. Sotern Africa, Siberia. The Earth is left unfrozen in the entire Eastern Asian continent, most of which remains below sea level east of the Royals in western Siberia, a few lucky people survive the fantastic winds and quakes. Antarctica and Greenland, with their ice caps now rotate around the Earth into the tory Roid zone. The Fury of the Winding Foundation match for six days and nights. Six days and knights. This is supposed to go on. During the sixth day, the ocean starts to settle and the new homes running off of high grounds. The seventh day, horrendous rampages over the Arctic ice is ended and a new stone age begins. So this is basically a let's make reset that is predicted in the future. Okay, So have deep layer existing over the Great Plains and exposed in the Grand Canyon, painted desert and bad lands. The Bay of the Basin in the east of India is now the North Pole. So this is like a big you like a tectonic plate shift, like a huge thing that kicks off these big natural disasters. I'm just trying to find where it says the safe places to be where. But it was like the rocky mountains, and then like the part of the mountains and the springs like Colorado Springs. Wow, but it's in this document. I don't want to waste too much time on it. But that's just a part of the whole thing. They I think that they believe that Colorado is going to be like a safe haven for not only cataclysmic disaster, but they can set up their operations here as well.
Speaker 1: That's horrific.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would recommend looking at that document, that Adam and U story.
Speaker 1: Are you scared?
Speaker 3: No, because I don't think it's going to be for a really long time.
Speaker 1: I think, like, really, like if you had, if you a ballpark it are we going to be old or are we gonna be young enough to suffer?
Speaker 3: I think I'll be way dead and gone by the time anything, really, but I might be back. I mean, if reincarnation's real, we're probably all.
Speaker 4: Going to be.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean if I'm like in a nursing home and I have Alzheimer's, who cares, right, But if it's gonna be in like ten years, twenty years, that's gonna suck. I don't want to be in the apocalypse.
Speaker 3: No, it won't be.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: This next one is a really crazy connuity are that a lot of people don't even catch. I didn't even catch this one. This one's really important though. Okay, So, when Hollerin is giving a tour to the UH to Danny and Wendy, the first door that he opens before the storage room is the freezer room. Right, he opens the freezer room and he says, this is the freezer room. This is where we keep the He asks Danny if he likes pork or something like that, or checking. And when he opens the door, you can see on this top quarter panel on the left, the handle is on the right side of the door. Okay, and they enter into the freezer room. This is the next quarter panel at the bottom of the screen is when they exit the freezer room. The handle to the door is on the opposite side of the freezer room door, and the background is a completely different background.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's not even the same location. And we never noticed, never noticed. Why that is a fucking blower.
Speaker 3: And what's really interesting about this one is that people will claim that he just shot it from the other side. No, but even if you shot it from the other side, that doesn't change the side that of the.
Speaker 5: Door handle, right, Oh my god, Yep, that's not even the same room.
Speaker 3: Nope, completely different room. Whenever they walk in, it has the kitchen in the background. Whenever they walk out, it's like, you know, it's a completely different thing. You have these dishes and these these utensils and everything. Whenever they first go in, you can see the background of the kitchen. You can see the ventilation system that's above the stove.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 3: You have a chalkboard in the background. When they walk out, the whole background is different. There's these two double why doors, which is the eleven doors here the eleven symbolism of the door. You have like some kind of switchboard here on the right. The chalk board is completely gone. You have to You have a fire alarm and then a fire alarm bell above it, and two windows.
Speaker 1: But why it rider? If Stanley is a perfectionist, which we know that he was, why did he do this?
Speaker 3: I believe that he did this to make the viewer start to question their reality subconsciously unknowingly, just lag Jack is starting to question his reality within the movie. So you feel like that you're going down this downward spiral, and you don't really know why you're going down this downward spiral because it's a subconscious layering to the movie.
Speaker 1: But that's that transcendence I was talking about. Every time I watch it, that's how I feel.
Speaker 3: So it's affecting your subconscious mind to get you on the same page as Jack as he's going through his delusions and essentially going crazy by the CIA operation to try and get him to kill his family. But you don't know why because you don't pick up these things on the first view or even through the twentieth of view, maybe even the fiftieth of view. You're not going to see a lot of this stuff. Hey, but you get an uneasy.
Speaker 1: Feeling when you're definitely and.
Speaker 3: That is the reason why, because he's subconsciously training your mind to go to take this journey along with the characters in the movie.
Speaker 1: Wow, and that and there's the proof right there. I mean that's too much. I mean it is insanity.
Speaker 3: So this is the Beatles Connections to abbey Road. The top photo is of the Beatles Abbey Road album cover and this is Almond, Wendy Jack, and Bill Watson, which was Allman's assistant, which we didn't really get too much into Bill Watson in the documentary. We had a lot more things on Bill Watson. We might end up doing a like a director's cut of this movie and including a lot more stuff in it, but we had this whole section on Bill Watson and how we related him to Sydney gott Lead, which was head of the MK Ultra programs. They even look similar, but it was difficult to do because very few photos exist of Sydney gott leeb out there, but they looked strikingly similar. And then the beatle, this white beetle that's in the background of the Abbey Road photo. So in Stephen King's novel, the beatle is a red beetle, but the beatle that the Volkswagen Beetle that Jack drives in the shining is a yellow beetle. And then when Allman is driving up to the Overlook hotel whenever he flies in from Florida, which is another really strange I don't know if it's a connuity error or a dialogue era story or writing error, but if you remember when Hallerin is lean in the hotel room in Florida for his vacation, the news said that the weather was so bad that all flights had been canceled, but somehow he got a flight into.
Speaker 1: Called oh shit, I never caught that, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: So then whenever he's trying to the overlook, there's the red Volkswagen Beetle that had been crushed underneath a semi which many have described this as being a stab at Stephen King by Stanley Kubrick, like you know this is this is him showing him that you know you didn't write this. I wrote this. I'm the man. You might be a good author, you might sell millions of copies of your books, but I'm a filmmaker and this is a film and I'm going to do what I want with this film.
Speaker 1: It's like a like a fuck you.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is so crazy.
Speaker 3: So you got the beatle, you got Stephen King's beadle being changed from a red budle to a yellow beatle. You have the beatle in.
Speaker 1: The background of the Abbey Road photo.
Speaker 3: Then you have them looking like that they are and this is John Lennon's.
Speaker 1: Uh beatle in the background. Really yep.
Speaker 3: And then you have them looking like this doing the exact same walk as the Abbey Road photo. And Stephen King was inspired the name the book, The Shining, based off of a John Lennon song instinct Karma.
Speaker 1: What you didn't put that in the documentary, did you? I was gonna say that is Oh, you gotta do a director's cut. This stuff is too good. That is wild.
Speaker 3: We all shine on?
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: The how the song instant karma goes and Stephen King got that inspiration to call the novel The Shining based off of that John Lennon song.
Speaker 1: And was it the original script like that they gave or like Kubrick was. They basically said, hey, you're gonna make this movie because he turned down The Exorcist and they were like, well, you're gonna do this one. And it was called The Shine.
Speaker 3: Yes, so that was the original Because Warner Brothers got a pre published copy of The Shining and it was titled The Shine. That was the original title for Stephen King's novel. And when we and we show that in the movie the the the pre published copy is The Shining by Stephen King. Okay, so then he changed it to The Shining. Okay, So that's all. The Beatles. The Beatles thing is insane. But I don't know if I have the slide in here or not. I'm I don't think that I do, which is a shame. But shit, I can't believe I didn't put this.
Speaker 1: One in here. Is it a Beatles thing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a Beatles thing. So Cubric was asked to direct J. R. R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings movie No. Sh and this was supposed to be like the Beatles were going to be all the Hobbits.
Speaker 1: What yeah, oh stop it.
Speaker 3: So ultimately Stanley Kubrick turned it down because he said that the technology wasn't right at the time, they didn't have the technology to do it. And then it you know, later on. Peter Jackson then picked it up and directed the Lord of the Rings movie. But Stanley Kubrick was in talks with the Beatles and with J. R. Tolkien to direct the Lord of the Rings movies with the Beatles acting as the Hobbits and the Lord of the Rings movies.
Speaker 1: So Laurel Canyon meets Tavis Stock and they fucking have a Lord of the Rings baby, Oh my god. Can you imagine rider what that would have been like?
Speaker 3: Yep, yep. I don't know where that slide is. I think it's in here somewhere. But that's what this slide is about, is that Kubrick was being, uh, it's in here somewhere. I don't know where it is.
Speaker 1: But can you imagine even what The Exorcist would have been like if it was a Kubrick film? I mean, I love The Exorcist as it is, I mean I think freakin nailed it, crushed it. It's going to be an eternal movie. But I do wonder what it would have been like as a Kubrick film, because his mind just works so differently.
Speaker 3: It probably would not have gone over well because he would have made it very.
Speaker 1: Practical and not be supernaturally. Yeah, freaking dead with it.
Speaker 3: Because Kubrick didn't believe.
Speaker 1: In the paranormal.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's there's an interview with Stephen King talking about how Cubric would call him up at like three am or like in the morning and be like, hey, do you believe in God?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Can you imagine? No wonder? Stephen King was like, fuck this guy, I'm making my own movie. Oh my god, poor Stephen King.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's uh, that's just super interesting to me. All the Beatles stuff and all the connections.
Speaker 1: Oh one hundred wild.
Speaker 3: Then you have let me get to this other side. Okay. So this is pretty much the smoking gun of our entire synopsis of the movie At Clockwork Shining is that Windy in the beginning of the movie is reading a book by an intelligence officer named J. D. Salinger is called Catcher in the Rye and the Catcher in the Rye has been linked to two major assassinations Don Lennon, which gets into the Beatles stuff. This was it, this happened. Stephen King had this novel in his movie a year before both of these assassinations happened. So John Lennon hadn't been assassinated yet, neither had the attempted assassination on Ronald Reagan. Those are the two assassinations that Catcher in the Rye was reportedly on the scene with. Okay, so Mark David Chapman was found on the scene of ah after he show John Lennon that and he was reading the book. He was sitting on the curb waiting for the police to arrive, reading the book Catcher in the Rye. But then there's a and in his defense, he stood up and said, if you want to know the reason why I did it, then all you have to do is read the book The Catcher in the Rye. And then when as a psychiatrist visited him in prison, he was still reading the book like two years later. This book has been synonymous with researchers talking about how The Catcher in the Rye book by intelligence officer JD. Salinger, is a trigger mechanism for MK ultra assassin. Whindy is reading it in the shiny So how did Stanley Kubrick know to put this book in this movie a year before both of these assassinations would happen, where both of the assailants was reading The Catcher in the Rack.
Speaker 1: I want to say it's because he's CIA. I don't think he was a prophet or anything like that, and he had some kind of psychic ability. I think he was in upper echelon type shit and they were cluing him into some stuff. In my opinion, I mean, it makes.
Speaker 3: Sense, right, makes sense. This is like the again, this is a smoking gun that we connect to the entire assassination and him being programmed to like Jack within the movie, being programmed. And Jack is a writer too. I mean, that's exactly what he says to Amend in the beginning of the movie that he would love to be up here because then you can focus on his novel. He's a right right. Catcher in the Right was required reading in school, and out of.
Speaker 1: All the books, you know, like in this, in this this scene right here, it's and as we talked about before, Stanley is a perfectionist. He does everything on purpose. So out of all those books back there that if it was just to be random that they could have chosen, it's it has to be this one. And even like what she's wearing. And I mean, I've I've heard a couple of presentations on how they think that there are little Catcher in the Rye clues in the wardrobe and other stuff throughout the shining that that go back to the Catcher in the Rye, but definitely on purpose. One hundred.
Speaker 3: Then you have John Hinckley Junior that was the attempt at assassination on Ronald Reagan, that was had the same thing on this person. He had the Catcher in the Rye look. And both of these assassinations, one assassination on John Lennon by Mark David Chapman and then the John Hinckley at terms of assassination on Ronald Reagan both had this book. So it's been discussed for a really long time to Catcher in the Rye is a mk ultra Manchurian candidate style trigger for assassins. And that's an abysmal book. It doesn't make any sense. The book is awful, It's a garbage book.
Speaker 1: But it's garbage, for real garbage, but.
Speaker 3: Like it's like an in cell book almost, right. That's that's kind of like what the main character of the story is. He's basically like an insult, right, which is what we would you know, call people that you know, don't have any kind of social life, that don't think that they're accepted by society that they're in They're just you know, in their mom's basement or whatever, playing video games all day. And it's just a coincidence that this was acquired reading in public schools for a really long time, and then we get an explosion of the exact same type of character within this book in real life. And there's so much of that throughout Stanley Kubrick's movies. Just like we mentioned Lolita earlier, the whole movie is about pedophilia and how this girl is being essayed by this older man. Okay, exactly what was happening to Sue Lyon, the actor that's playing Lolita, was happening to her in real life by Kubrick's producer, Hey James Harris. Yes, James Harris was doing to her what she was portraying while shooting the movie. About what was actually happening to her.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's so crazy too. It's a mindful and the mind fuck.
Speaker 3: And not only that, like with a Clockwork Orange as well, that same type of thing happened in like England and the like in the UK and stuff, like whenever that movie got released, we showed a bunch of newspaper clips of like what was going on. Then whenever that movie got released, like Crime Gone through the Roof, Like, there was these gangs that formed in like the UK and the like England and stuff. They were called like the Clockwork Games.
Speaker 1: There was like Clockwork Murders.
Speaker 3: And then the point that Stanley Kubrick had to take the movie out of theaters, you stopped really going in the UK Clockwork Orange, Yes, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Have you heard that the author of Clockwork Orange was inspired by Stanley to ride it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I listened to a few interviews from him and his relationship with Stanley Kubrick, and he said that after the movie was made that Kubric never talked to him again. Really, yeah, that You're trying to reach out to Cubric several times and Kubrick didn't have anything to do.
Speaker 1: With him after that. Wow, so interesting.
Speaker 3: It is super fascinating. All right, let's get to this. This is a really weird continuity are So whenever Wendy and Danny is trying to escape from John co Affter he busts down the first door, he says, Wendy, I'm home. Whenever Wendy and Danny's a trying to escape into the bathroom, the light on the table beside the door is crooked. But in the very next scene, when Johack walks in the light shade, the lampshade, this one is really wild. This one's almost like the one with Hallerin and the it.
Speaker 1: Is a completely the different background.
Speaker 3: So whenever Jack tries to bust down the bathroom door, he sticks his head through and says, here's Johnny whatever.
Speaker 1: Then whenever he turns around and.
Speaker 3: He hears Hollering's SnowCat pulling up to the hotel, and he's kind of alerted and he's like, what is that? And he turns around, both of the quarter panels of the door to the bathroom have been knocked out. He never knocked out the left side of the quarter panel.
Speaker 1: Right, but it makes it look like an eleven, it does.
Speaker 3: There's your eleven again?
Speaker 1: That's so crazy.
Speaker 3: Step. So you literally only see him break the right hand quarter panel of the door. That's the only one that he put his axe through. Then whenever the shot turns around, he hears and then you see the background that both quarter panels have been knocked up.
Speaker 1: Symbolism, man, it has to be.
Speaker 3: Okay, And here is the other smoking gun that we've mentioned already. But the first time that Danny encounters anything strange in the hotel is when he's in the games room and he sees the twin paying and then to the left of the double doors, and now they're eleven here. So you got the double doors, and behind the two girls that are making an eleven, there's a poster to the left of the door that says Monarch. And several people have seen this before I seen it, okay, So I'm not claiming that I'm the only person to have ever seen this. Other people have seen it, but they've misinterpreted what it means. They think that it's like.
Speaker 1: Referring to like Monarch Mountain or like the.
Speaker 3: Kubrick stare that all of them do in the Kubrick's movies, like Full Metal Jacket, like a clockwork Orange and like the shining they do that. You know, he's doing it in this the photo for a pair of clockwork shining and he's doing that downward stare. Because they think that this thing back here is either a Sky's scheme or maybe it looks like a menotaur or whatever. But they never related the Monarch poster to MK Ultra Monarch.
Speaker 1: That's the first thing I thought of, is monarch mind control. But again I think it wouldn't make sense unless you understood that's what the whole movie is about, you know what I mean, Like, this is just another clue.
Speaker 3: It's another clue, and he could have put any poster there that could have been anything, right, but he chose to put a Monarch poster.
Speaker 1: In the background with a guy with like a lantern over his face. It's like, it's almost like, I don't know. To me, it's just there's just too much there for that to be it a coincidence.
Speaker 3: And then we have Kathy O'Brien, of course that's in the documentary that you know, talks about her experiences in the MK Ultra Monarch program at a white House Pentagon level. So he's telling us within the movie with this poster that the thing is about mind control, so giant mind control operation. And then this has been discovered before. This is the Hitler mustache. That is when the picture fades to a close up picture of July nineteen ninety and nineteen twenty one, July fourth, it fades into a close up picture and then you can see like a little Hitler mustache beginning of Jack space here. And this is the one that is a really big deal. Whenever they go through the Gold Room, whenever Alman is giving them a tour, after they're walking outside with the they're doing the Beatles walk, they walk inside, they have they're walking through the Gold Room. Now. The only way that I've seen this was because I got to see the shining on a big like in the theater where I was living before we started filming this movie. They did a Shining replay in theaters for Halloween.
Speaker 1: Wow. I would have loved to went to one of.
Speaker 3: Those, so I got to see it on the big screen. I would never have seen this if I didn't watch it on a big screen because it's so in the background. That is, you're gonna pass it every single time. Okay, So in the background of when they're walking through the Gold Room. If you look between Holman and Wendy, there's a a swastika.
Speaker 1: That's no doubt put.
Speaker 3: Into the back of the wall, like faded into the into the back of the wall. And when I seen this, I was like, holy shit, I just see what I thought that I seen.
Speaker 1: Right, you had to do double take, triple take, like what the hell was that?
Speaker 3: But then as I was editing the well, then I because I had it on my phone too, And then after we watched it in the theater, I was like, I gotta zoom in on this and see if it's real. Now, to my knowledge, no one has ever seen this before until I brought it up. Now people will claim that other people have seen this, but.
Speaker 1: Not to my recollection. And I, I mean, it's like I said, before I watched Jay Widner's Kubrick's Odyssey, I never saw it brought up there. I mean, I would consider myself to be pretty pretty proficient researcher into Kubrick's stuff, and I've never seen that. So yeah, I was surprised for sure.
Speaker 3: So that's uh. And that connects to the Hitler mustache, It connects to the mimic, connect to the Twins, it connects to mk Ultra, connects to mind control. You know, he's trying to tell people that it's a giant MK ultra mind control program. It's uh, you know, that's what's going on here, and he's showing it for symbolism. He's trying to tell you he has the TVs that are not playing anything, it's not plugged into anything. It's mind control. He's programming Jack to kill and murder his family. He's been unknowingly drugged with an array of drugs. He goes up and he he sees the woman turning, the very attractive woman turning into an elderly woman. He then goes up into his apartment and when he asked him, what did you see anything? You see anything over there? He says, I didn't see a goddamn thing. Right. All of it adds up whenever you watch the movie, because the movie goes into a lot more details than what I've gone through here. But I think we've done a really good job. And some of the things aren't that I showed in the slides aren't actually in the movie, but a lot of them are. And I just recommend for people to watch the movie so that you can help support my work and help me create my new documentary that I'm getting ready to start on.
Speaker 1: You want to give us any teasers about the new documentary?
Speaker 3: Yes, it is going to be on the government's Psychic Spy program.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, that's gonna be amazing. I so if you ever did do like a director's cut of a clockwork Shining, I'd be very interested to see what that would look like, because I feel that you, much like myself, are very invested into this topic and it's just like never ending. After you find one thing, it leads into another thing, into another thing, and you could go on and on about it. So, but for the listeners one more time, where can they find a clockwork shining if they want to watch it?
Speaker 3: Oh? Really quickly, what is your thing that you found? Was it in the slides?
Speaker 1: It was, well, it was about the eight and ten years old, and how he portrays them to be twins and not an eight and a tent like two separate individuals, but more as twins. And I thought, you know, if he was going to visually give us twins, why did he have the hotel manager make that distinction that one was eight one was ten? Like he left that part in there, but he showed us twins, so again, Stanley Kubrick is a perfectionist. If he did that, it had to have been on purpose. So I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really odd, really strange, and I think that we probably will do some kind of director's cut on this in a few years, or we'll do some kind of other maybe a Clockwork Shining.
Speaker 1: Too, Oh that would be a cool one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we will see. But if people would like to check out the movie, please do because it helps support me and support my future projects. You can find it on Amazon Prime, Apple TV Plus and to be just type in a Clockwork Shining supers honestly three. You don't even have to put in the whole title, just the clockwork Shining and it'll pop up. And if you would like to follow my podcast, I do two shows a week on YouTube. It's called Raised by Giants. You can find it on YouTube and any and all podcast platforms, And if you would like to reach out to me personally, you can find me on Twitter at Raised by Giants eight and Instagram at Raised by Giants pod. Thanks so much for having me on, really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've been super generous with your time. It's been over two hours. I'm really appreciative of that because I feel like we covered a lot of ground and I asked pretty much all the questions I had for you. So I would love to have you back on we can cover something different. We did Virginia Giffrey on The Occult Rejects and that was another mind blower, so I know you're doing some good work over there. I hope the listeners go and find you. But thanks so much for joining me this evening.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. It was delightful and thanks for your time as well. Appreciate it. Let's do it again sometime soon, anytime, anytime you want.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Thanks so much, and to all the listeners out there, thank you. And we will catch you on the next one. I'm not gonna hurt you.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna.
Speaker 1: Bash your brains. I'm gonna bash right the fuck in