Speaker 1: Hello everyone, it is another Saturday and another edition of the Weekend rn R. We're glad to be with you. As always, we have had a long week. I know you all have too. The world has been going increasingly off the rails, and so the solution to that this weekend for the cocktail of the day, see Jesus margariteas.
Speaker 2: It's also like a little nod to Practical Magic two which we're very excited.
Speaker 1: Insanely excited. We see the new grand baby next weekend, next week weekend after next, two weeks, two weeks, two weeks. Yes, the Jesus Margarita. You can find it anywhere on Instagram. Oh yes, she's.
Speaker 2: Gotta pop up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see it's cute. Let me make sure we're streaming over there on substack. I keep talking maybe because stack good. You know, we got a lot of we got a lot of different streams running in this whole Shenanag and everybody, and we gotta make sure that we're doing it right because once again, as I remind you, while we are experts at many many things, this is all new normally. As we say, I have people, we did have a great day today though, Just so you guys know, if you were thinking about visiting Hello from Germany, if you were thinking about visiting Florida now, I would recommend other things to do instead. Set yourself on fire with sterno, beat your head in with a hammer, leap into a bonfire, because that's what it feels like outside.
Speaker 2: It's terrible. And it's also moving day for FSU for students in the dorms. So there's a lot of parents here, a lot of traffic here, a lot of movie trucks, a lot of a lot. So there's that, and we got up and got work this morning. We had a lot of things that needed to go away. In order for them to go away, we had to lead them on our trailer that we pulled behind the.
Speaker 1: Car and take them to the dunk And it was magnificent. It was a magical journey into another world.
Speaker 2: It was amazing. And we got everything down there.
Speaker 1: Ish ish well.
Speaker 3: So we piled up a lot of old things that had to go, random stuff that you would not believe, like an old headboard that smelled like that dog, rugs that have been also visited by the dogs too many times.
Speaker 1: On the outside to the outside rugs. Yeah, and a toilet from the reboddeling that was somehow sitting in the garage to I don't know why. Maybe I was gonna save it. Maybe I had some sentimental attachment to it. So we load all this on the trailer, strapped, strap it all down, and somehow you will see kiddies shodah somehow down of the dome. Now remind you the only road down there goes right through the middle of downtown, right past the state Capitol. We're wheeling along. Guy comes roaring upside us on the right hand side, and.
Speaker 2: To me, he's like, I think you lost like a carpenter or some sort of mat.
Speaker 1: Somehow a rug had worked its way from underneath the straps and blown away. Now now, so we whip over to the side and the first parking lot of the bail it's like this sketchy ass title loan company.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's a big business.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: We pull over in their parking lot and so, and.
Speaker 1: There's some backing and forth in trying to get out the run to.
Speaker 2: The street to see if I can see the carpet like it's a map. It's like, it's not really a carpet, it's a mat that goes in front of the door and I run out into the street to see if I can see it. I'm looking and it's sort of up slight no, and I looked down and I don't see a single thing, like nowhere, nothing at all. And I'm like, maybe I'm seeing it, and he's like we should turn around. I was like, I don't think that's a good idea because we got this big long trailer behind our car filled with stuff. So I've looked back there. I'm like, vivid, we don't there's nothing back there, and don't see anything either side of the road. Nothing, nothing, nothing, And he's like, okay, so I could pop back in there, and he like pulls through because we can't back out, and it was like I was having the cot Twall moment of the two. It was bad and I was like, you're just gonna have to pull out. And there was a big bush you couldn't see the road coming and so I jumped down into traffic and I was like, wait for me. I will direct you. So I'm like the road clears and I'm like, come on, come on. So off he goes into traffic in the lane. The car's rolling, I ninja opened the door and off we go and then we got down there, got every why it takes along to load the trailer with all this stuff and it takes them eight seconds to help us. Unlooked crazy. We got everything off and then we head back and I'm like, we gotta slow down because we got to see if we can see this matt and see if it's on the side of the road, because we'll pull over a quick ninje of pick it up. We drive really slow. He's looking down the one side. I'm looking down the other side. We see nothing. There's nothing on the side, and it's all like some walks, so it's like you're gonna see something anyway. So we're looking for like.
Speaker 1: A mile like and then and then and then longer, and then we.
Speaker 2: Just am like, okay, let's keep looking longer long nothing.
Speaker 1: All the way to the capital is all the way to the.
Speaker 2: Capital nothing nothing, nothing, nothing. So we never found it. So whoever is the.
Speaker 1: Proud owner of the dog of the rug soaked in dog piece from the back door, congrats, blessings on.
Speaker 2: You, Thank you for picking it up. We would have done that, but awesome. So okay, so here we go. We're gonna talk about the cocktail real quick. I did a little promo thing on it because I was like, you know what, it's hot margarita sounds delicious today because it's like one hundred and ten outside or so again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 2: One gallon of diet lemonade. Okay, a gallon of diet lemonade. Then you take out five cups, so.
Speaker 1: If you buys, I'm gonna put the recipe on the screen in about a minute.
Speaker 2: You take out five cups. You pour inside this lovely lady right here. I can't see anything because you know, he's taken away my screen. You pour this eighteen hundred coca nut tequila hole bottle seed sith. You pour that in there. You do a cup.
Speaker 1: Now, this makes a killing amount of cocktails.
Speaker 2: It's again, I cannot drink two of you.
Speaker 1: You cannot drink them in one day. You'd be in the hospital.
Speaker 2: Unless it's a game day and we're not going to go there. So then you put in a cup of triple sack and a half a cup of lime juice, and it makes something brilliant. It is refreshing, low in dangerous, yes, low in sugar. So it's technically you know, okay, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Taste all right, I'm gonna put this recipe on the screen. I hope it works. I have the format.
Speaker 2: See if it works.
Speaker 1: I know it's small.
Speaker 2: You can't see it though I give them the full screen. I'll post it on my threads too.
Speaker 1: Also, yeah, loa sugar for everything is.
Speaker 2: Good in my sugar for everything. That's why the diet lemonade and Diet Lemonade's got up.
Speaker 1: Got a snap to.
Speaker 2: It, all right, So it's delicious, it's refreshing, it's not too tart.
Speaker 1: Oh post the amagrant threats, thank you, will do.
Speaker 2: And it is phenomenon when I popped in and then okay, So we got home from the dump and I said, I've got to go to the post office. He had to go to another store, and I said, we're splitting, And so I went to the post office to mail somethings. No, I'm not. I'm just not. We're not going to talk about We'll talk about that whole law change in a minute.
Speaker 1: We'll do that.
Speaker 2: But I went to the post office. If you wanted a key chain and you still have not contacted me, drop me a DM. I've got a couple more so, a key chain from London I grabbed a bunch when we were leaving.
Speaker 1: So if you want a key chain Lisa, if you're watching Taking.
Speaker 2: Care of Lisa, I got you. I got the magnet taking care of I did bring a magnet back for you. I got you anyway, So if you want one, drop me one heard of triple sec never tried it. It's like an orange hang out. It's an orange lookure. Some people like if you use quantro. If you like quantro, people have thoughts about all of that, and you have your I used a creeper. This is the one that I bought delicious, And then I bought a lime juice. You can either do fresh or or you can do I got a cold pressed lime juice at Total Wine. That's and I went in Total Wine. Total Wine on a Saturdays, like a Costco, but better because they have a bunch of liquor out and they offered me tequila. When I walked in the door. They were like, hello, man, would you like some tequila? And I was like, yes, I want so they're slicky, yeah, So we split. I went and.
Speaker 1: Got all these we know aside from concast with you guys, it's like the one time a week we have a cocktail.
Speaker 2: This is it because I get pressure now to come up with something great for you guys, because you're always like, we don't yes, free samples, total wine. It's like Costco but with alcohol. They were like, would you like a lemon drop? Would you like tequila shot? Would you like bourbon? Would you like wine? Would you I'm like, y'all, it's the middle of the day. It's one hundred and ten out there. I might not make it home or Grimagner you can do that too, but no, we do a cocktail with you guys on Saturday. Kind of nice. We ran around today. I did that.
Speaker 1: Drink.
Speaker 2: We I like a whiskey sour too, but.
Speaker 1: All the other sugar.
Speaker 2: I like an amoratto sour too.
Speaker 1: That's the front with Brown liquor is the sugar level is.
Speaker 2: Like I love an amortta sour, but this is like refreshing and light. Oh, lemon cello. We have it in the fridge too, But this is nice. It's really good.
Speaker 1: Many years ago, a chairman of the Republican Party with whom I was having a log and boozy dinner with a bunch of other people in New York City got so lyddy mclitterson on lemon Cello that it led to an instant. That's all I got to say.
Speaker 2: That's all we got to say. But I got I picked up some cute glass wall banger that's an O G seventies, that's og mahido delicious. I picked up some cute glasses for us because now I feel stressed like our glassware is not cute enough for you guys. So I thought these are cute.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of glassware, mind you, but it's just like a lot of it's very.
Speaker 2: Plain, plain cup and I thought these are cute.
Speaker 1: Like, we do own more champagne flutes than any other couple you will ever meet in your life, by any by several orders of magnitude.
Speaker 2: They came in handy my nephew when he got married, and my sister called and she was like, do you have champagne flutes?
Speaker 1: And I have one hundred.
Speaker 2: It's like, I'm like a couple dozen. I'm good, And she's like, can you bring you down with like? And I have party tubs and I have like all sorts of things.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we really, we really are trying to get back in the business of holding parties. It's been a minute.
Speaker 2: We're trying to finish the house up and get it kind of it's fall, it's Parties are better in the fall when it's not one hundred and ten outs.
Speaker 1: And honestly, I can't have parties right now the summer year in this place because it is just we have We have an enormous porch on the back of the house. It's twelvey wide and sixty two feet long. It's great, it's amazing. We have a giant table out there, little seat.
Speaker 4: I don't know, twenty people now comfortably comfortably sixteen easy, ten, twelve if you're eating, if you're drinking, squeeze for socialization.
Speaker 1: And uh and uh. It's beautiful out there. And there's a day bed and always sudden, but eight months out of the year it's help.
Speaker 2: And it's always covered in pollen. So it's like between the pollen situation, you have to clean.
Speaker 1: Riding your LaRoe hairstyling tool. You better, you better brief up on the l Aroe hairstyling tool. What LaRue ask you about, talked about a few weeks ago, two sizes, is that your.
Speaker 2: Double roue hairstock do you have you.
Speaker 1: Have a new hair selling device, do you not?
Speaker 2: Is that the curly thing?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Oh? Is that the waiver? Is that the waiver? Is that the one you're talking about? Send me a DM real quick.
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: It created waves. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So as for Lenin, when the revolution comes, you know, I've never been much of a Leninist, but Lenin's big thing was destroying the state weirdly enough in order to replace it with the horrible follow up authoritarian state. But I do think we need some people who like Steve Bannon, appreciate the power of intensity and and and directness in trying to overturn a system they find it unfair. So I have two a lot of nineteen eighty one. That's not you Is it a lota? No, that's all a lot of shooting.
Speaker 2: So it's the lounge this one, yes, he has it's this lounge one is the one I have. And of course I have it in the baby pink because like pink, and I don't know if they have it more than one size, and there's a lock on it to keep it closed. If you're traveling and it goes up to four hundred or four point fifty, I have to like use super hot. But this is the waiver I have, and then I have this one that's a t MO TIMEO however you want to say it. Did you put your hair in it? And then you hit the button and it spins and it automatically spins. You just hold it. We're going to get to the shot gloves. And I have this one, and there's two different sizes. There's a really long one that about this big, and then this is the shorter one. But these are the two things. This is the lounge waiver and they always have sails, and I think they sell these at Wallyworld too, at Walmart.
Speaker 1: I do not use an Archie would be surprised to hear I do not use any.
Speaker 2: Kind of the ones that I use.
Speaker 1: Basically, my hair is the lowest possible maintenance. Is very excited about the Oh yes he is, so let's go up.
Speaker 5: Okay, So yeah, bon Bannon Bannon needs Bannon needs to be hidden away somewhere.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the shot gloves. Because that question was just yes, the shock. So these gloves are the kind of thing that makes the authoritarian weirdo dip ships around. Stephen Miller absolutely, Oh sorry, Okay, So I don't know how many of y'all have had an experience with a cattle prop. Those business south are more likely to have or an electric fence. It's about like that. Now, those are dangerous to older people, people with cart conditions, people with pacemakers, people who are pregnant, people who are elderly, people who are young.
Speaker 2: I don't think any anytime, even people with like insulin pump or something.
Speaker 1: I would think any medical Let's just say this. The fact that they're doing this is to do the spectacle of cruelty as part of the performative authoritarianism. They want us to to be frightened of these electric gloves. Now, people will be frightened at them, rightly, so they are. They are an artifact of cruelty. But I will just remind people these gloves are a are a battery and a capacitor and some wire mesh, and there are smart kids on Reddit right now making home homemade versions of them. Return the favor is the answer. And look, these cops want to use these because they want to see people screaming in pain on video. That's the That's the entire thing. No one told them Starship Troopers was a fucking satire. No one told them would you like to know more? And it staggers me. They still don't get it. Oh yeah, and the ice guys are going to definitely bob themselves with the gloves. These are not these are not the God's smartest people. Okay, Katie Miller having slept with swallwell Bannon and and and Stephen Miller something Bay of pigs, of pigs, the a e of pigs, pigs, chef's kiss.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that situation is, but there is something pretty delicious going on.
Speaker 1: She's got to have a very special set of needs.
Speaker 2: Maybe she provides a special set.
Speaker 1: Of needs, as I like to say, who knows the secrets of the human heart? You know?
Speaker 2: Once again, I'm not Pinkham.
Speaker 1: Whatever guessing between Stephen Miller and bann. And she has to wear like the suit of a dead took her skin or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he hasn't showered since May nine, So hm hmm, that's fine.
Speaker 1: It's not a terrible theory, not a terrible theory.
Speaker 2: Okay, what else, shock gloves? We've covered? What else can we talk about? Oh, somebody asked me how you d m me go on threads and find me and send me a message.
Speaker 1: Her threads. Her thread's hands was trad wife Wilson.
Speaker 2: No, No, the silk would scrub down after that.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, you heard Uncle Fatty, you heard smack that player.
Speaker 2: My threads handle is Renee saying hey, all one word so r E N E E saying hey.
Speaker 1: I have noted some folks commenting in the thing here. Yes, electric fences incredibly common, and in fact I have I have put up electric fences. I've had my own ass shocked on electric fences. I do convince my best friend David one time to pissed on electric fas. It was delightful. It's amazing. He totally took the fucking bait cheers. Bannon had gender farming carry had its car vocals removed. Steve Bannon basically has what appears to be scruffula, the King's Evil they used to call it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Back to the world. So we've got a lot of questions this week about the USF Chak the aircraft carrier.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, we first we wanted. Our heart really goes out to our men and women serving. My part goes out to their families, all the people that are concerned for them, their loved ones, the people serving on the ships. I am mortified. If it was your son or daughter, or your husband, or your life on there, or your child, I don't know how you would process what's going on right now. I will say that because it's bad, and saying it's bad is like saying, oh, I'm having a bad day. No, we've seen the text messages, we've seen they've done town halls with the families. If if it wasn't a problem, they wouldn't be doing all of this stuff. I know that that one poor guy who was on the flight deck, and on the flight deck he had run out of contact lenses. I know what that's like, because I use the dailies and you throw them away and I can't see properly without either my contacts or my glasses.
Speaker 1: So yeah, tru, So they weren't quite long enough yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I posted that, I'm like long enough. Just I posted that whole quote with just remember, anybody voting for anybody with an R next to their name supports that. And what they're doing to those families, those people, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It's unconsciable, and look, so just what it's considered one of the hardest duty positions in the Navy is submarines, right, and they go out for in ninety days or a little more in some cases, and that is considered extreme hard duty. You are isolated, the food runs down underwater, you're underwater, you know, sea land or now on a carrier, you generally are moving. You get resupply constantly. And the way they used to fly in the resupply was on the sea to the cod They called it the greyhound. I have had two rides from the sea, two both to an aircraft carrier and my misspent youth and they are incredibly they're they're tiny, They're like the size of a mini van. So they would still put food in those and fly to the carrier. Well, they can't do that right now because the base in Bahrain where the Fifth Fleet was headquartered, and Al Udd in Qatar, they're flying the ospreys now, the tilt rotors, right, they don't have the range to get out to where the carrier is if it goes too close. The Iranians are going to sink it if it goes But they don't have the ability to fly cargo out to these ships, and the cargo isn't enough. These are five thousand people and you have to go into it. You have to go into a port to do this. They can't go to Bahrain. They are very fearful of going through the Red Sea now because the houthis and their they're missiles which they would have to go up and replenish. I think the nearest possibility would be Haifa. That would cause a lot of trouble too in Israel. But other than that, I mean, it's tough. And the other way, the safe way is Guam, which is you know, Jillian mind.
Speaker 2: But they have to take so much on a supply route, like.
Speaker 1: It's not like Diego doesn't have Patrick. Diego doesn't have any resupply facilities. It's not really much of a port frankly, and they don't really keep material there Singapore. Singapore is close, but but Guam is the next full resupply for.
Speaker 2: Whatever ship they would send. If it was a resupply ship would be such a huge target. Ye, it would be.
Speaker 1: And where they gonna send it, They're gonna have to send it around the Cape, which is gonna take a month. Yeah. So this whole thing is because Trump did not understand strategy and Ken's breath does not understand strategy. The magnetic launchers and steamcats. I could, I could go into that, but yeah, yeah, no care packages, no mail, no nothing. Okay, these guys are women's supplies.
Speaker 2: They don't have soap.
Speaker 1: Let's yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I looked at one of the videos of the showers. I'm like, well, okay, but like so they.
Speaker 1: Don't have soap, yeah, uncle fetti, that's about right to.
Speaker 2: Wash their hands or clean anything. No laundry detergent. Water is an issue. They've run out of that.
Speaker 1: Half the bathrooms aren't.
Speaker 2: Working, the toilets aren't working, and well they're not eating.
Speaker 1: So the phrase you're thinking of broken all broken is amateur's talk tactics. Professionals talk strategy, masters talk logistics, and logistics is the failure mode here. They can't get a supply ship to this ship because they can't send one through the Red Sea right now because the Whols. They can't take the ship off station because it's supplying air cover and a variety of mission set activities for the war in Iran. And the reason you're not gonna have a bunch of other carriers ready to roll onto the site is that some of them are now being taken offline to go have steam catapults installed, which is, let's go back to the nineteen twenty, shall we, because Trump and his fucking deranged dipshit non engineer, non reader, non thinker brain thinks electric catapults are bad because steam catapults are better. And to replace them you have to reconfigure the entire ship, have to cut basically huge parts of the superstructure out the ship and rebuild them. Look, here's the good thing about it. The Navy's gonna slow roll in and jerk his dick about it and not do it. Two years from how they'll be like, fuck you, we're not doing it. But this is this is a this is an unbelievable offense. These guys have now been out there on the water without a port call, without resupply for seven freaking months. Yes, Johnny, exactly the emails. The electric landing system, electric launch system, folks, is a vastly simpler thing. And anybody who's worked with steam, it is dangerous. It is mechanically You've got you and you know this better than I do, and and steam is mechanically dangerous. It's a horrible maintenance, it's not reliable, But anyway, the whole story here, guys, comes down to this. Donald Trump got it into his head, and no one was to say, sir, that's a dumb fucking idea, especially Hexa. That's why I'm like, all, there may be a contractor who's bribed the administration. I would not be surprised by that at all. Well, yeah, Trump wills cold to produce the seam I don't. I have heard that these are nuclear weapons, but it wouldn't It wouldn't surprise me. Maybe not if Trump will go full steampunk and walk out with like a top hat with gears on, a little ivys here. So look, the Iran, the Iran War is going to be a great failure in the history of this country. It is an unwinnable war. We have run through so many of our weapons. I wrote a I wrote a piece called condition Black a few months ago. You can look it up. It might be in a Friday Brief a couple months and where when your conditioned green, you have all the AMMO you need, condition black you have almost done left. We are conditioned black on many of the key systems. So but at least we have a special fancy seven forty seven for guitar that can totally protect itself from Iranian missile attacks. Oh wait, it can't, which is what led us to the boy in the shopping cart.
Speaker 2: So that whole situation because when the media got ahold of it and they released it early and then they were subpoenued and all of the nonsense that went along with it. When they knew it was real, they snuck him off the plane. We've seen videos now of the catering truck. And then what I was shocked about was they put him back on the plane before when they landed, they put him back on through a catering trock and he went out like no, buddy's big deal. So there's been lots of reports of who was with him.
Speaker 1: There was.
Speaker 2: The Human Printer and Walt Nada and Dance Covino and now we're during Dan Scavino was there and also Pete Hegsa.
Speaker 1: So I want to say one thing about the situation that that I think is really important to understand. I cannot find a single report, Johnny, That's exactly what I'm getting to, brother. I cannot find a single report that the military aid was with it or without. I cannot find a single indication of that and what that means is for three and a half hours, America's nuclear weapon system, America's deterrence system, was not in the hands of the president. It was not under his control. One of the things about strategic operations, this was my world, y'all, this was my universe when I was the Pentagon thinking about nuclear war. If you don't have continuity and control of your weapon system, other countries get really freaked the fuck out, especially China and Russia. Deterrence is built around the fact that there is a system that runs a certain way that absolutely doesn't violate the rules, and leaving that system behind scares the shit out of me. Like we had that look, I'm scared of these got it okay? Because when are you gonna wake up and go I want to see the pres I mean launched in, lunched in one night. We were twenty two minutes.
Speaker 2: We were sitting here, actually we were laying in bed, and we were talking about the whole situation of him being snuck on and snuck off the plane, and we have that thought of wait a minute, where was the aid with the football, and we got freaked out. I can honestly say, like because you always see them, they're close by, and it really kind of it got really I don't I don't like there's almost like a weird like should we even be talking about this? But yes we should because it's important. But it almost scares me to even talk about it because the national security, like I just a nobody's talking about Nobody in the media has even reported any of this or asked the question that I've seen I.
Speaker 1: Don't know about you listen no, And I was digging into this. I was in a rap hole on this yesterday trying to find any reference to it. And I've shot a question yesterday to a retired four star as a friend of mine. I haven't got an answer back on it yet that if he had heard anything but this was this was well. The problem is you cannot delegate.
Speaker 2: You can't delegate it.
Speaker 1: You cannot delegate.
Speaker 2: They didn't know he was taken off the plane.
Speaker 1: So you can delegate once you are under attack, you can. You can delegate two subsidiary commands, but you can't. You can't just can't. Donald Trump can't just say here, neddie, you're in judge the nukes now doesn't work, Thatch or.
Speaker 2: I'm getting off the plane, Marco, your environment wealth.
Speaker 1: The madness of this is going to rile me forever.
Speaker 2: And I do believe how long was the football About.
Speaker 1: Three and a half hours, three and a half hours so and look, I hope they released something and says military was with him the whole time. I hope they do. I hope they do. But there's no story that has any coverage of this at all. We don't know who had, but we have been told that people that were on the plane with him were only harp scaveno, not a head set. And by the way, just so you guys know, the Secretary of Defense does not have the nuclear codes, does not have launch authority, does not have any role to play except to counsel the president on the strategic implications of his decision made. You can imagine Pete Hegseth. It does not have the capability mentally or intellectually or morally to counsel you on anything at all. You would be shocked how easy it is for the president to watch a nuclear weapon. You'd be shock. It would scare the living fuck out of you. There's no there's no real friction in the system. It's meant to go fast. Yeah, you know, watch House of Dynamite.
Speaker 2: Dynamite. That's what I was getting ready to say, Like, don't want you just because murder bon.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I will tell you.
Speaker 2: Watch House of Dynamite if you want to have a moment about how fast it goes, where people are, how they pull like, you will have a moment.
Speaker 1: And you will be It will scare the ship out.
Speaker 2: We'll scare the ship out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Countdown, It's a great movie, John Countdown the Looking Glass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a bunch of good things out there, but but that one in particular.
Speaker 1: I went out to a class time at fe Warren Air Force Base and called the Rocket Ranch Frankie Warren's Rocket Ranch. That was teaching like young executives and young appointees, like it all worked, and the idea that there's like ten layers of bureaucracy between the president and a nuclear bomb and true yeah, and faz Lane is yeah, yeah, it would be nuclear armageddon. It would lead to the end of the world. Even even and I wrote a piece about this a few weeks ago, even a single limited demonstration strike in the middle of the desert, all bets are off everything Because.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: A lot of retired generals are speaking up.
Speaker 2: They're not speaking up about that football.
Speaker 1: No, Well, well we're gonna know. I think a lot of them are holding their fire to find out what the story is. But if we determined that the nuclear codes were left on another plane, there is no delegation authority like that. Unless the president has proved proven to be dead. There is no delegation authority unless there's a predetermined launch operational plan in the SSIAH that pre delegates out to the subset. Subsidiary commands just ain't not any how it works.
Speaker 2: And speaking of dead, where's our friend Mitch.
Speaker 1: Well, min, I'm gonna try to revolume them. But he's managed to vote in the Senate a couple of times, and we have to have a.
Speaker 2: Talk about this whole I don't know how he voted.
Speaker 1: You're not allowed to proxy vote in the Senate.
Speaker 2: You're not allowed. And my whole thing is they wouldn't let there's women who just have babies proxy vote. They made them right with child on chest coming and vote. But they're letting McConnell and so all of my thing is, you better keep track of all those votes. If he's voting because if he's been dead a lot. I'm just saying if and when we find out he's been dead, like I don't know two months now, there's some missplaining to.
Speaker 1: Do Lucy aplaining. Yeah. Look, I think Mitch McConnell is permanently cognitively impaired and listen, and I know, but sheher is trying to find a legal way to do this. The problem. The problem is that the state legislator changed legislature, changed the law a few years ago to prevent the governor from doing what the governor wants to do. So he's pushing on it, but it's it's it's tough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they can't do Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think he'll like moving back. I think it's okay, so.
Speaker 2: Let's keep going.
Speaker 1: So I went to California.
Speaker 2: She went to California last week.
Speaker 1: This week, this week I went. I got up at three thirty in the morning on Sunday. She wanted to drive me. It was like, absolutely, I think not. You stay in bed and looked beautiful. I got to get hit, you know what, you know?
Speaker 2: I did? So I did. I stayed. I did not take him to the airport because it was only basically like one.
Speaker 1: Night it was thirty hours, thirty hours, he was.
Speaker 2: Gone, So I kissed Alton in night I got anyway, now it was Alton because he sheds.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I flew out, Uh Sunday early, got to California, threw my bag in the hotel, raced to a fundraiser that afternoon, went back to the hotel, did some calls and some call time work work work, and then crashed out. Woke up the next day. I did call time all most of the day and interviews, and then a big fundraiser that night in the Palisade, which guys, yeah, oh my god, the power stages is just so depressing while you drive down the street. The construction still hasn't been permitted because the California Coast Commissions like no, but you'll see like perfectly fine house, burned out house, three empty lots, another burned out house, four empty lots, a fine house. You could never tell how it was going to go. But I had very gracious hosts out there for a good fundraiser for a Linket project, and uh, it was, it was. It was nice. It was very nice. And then got on the red eye, left the fundraiser, went straight to the airport, got on the Red Eye, took a shower at the Delta Sky Club. That is if you all, if you want a travel hack of all travel hacks.
Speaker 2: If you check out of your your hotel in the morning and then you don't have a flight until that night, and you're schlept and luggage and all of that all day, and then you have a Red Eye, get the key and shower.
Speaker 1: Just go to the If you're in the Delta Sky Club, go use that shower. They clean them out for every person. They're really nice. And and if you're if you're flying the Red Eye, especially, you want that shower before you.
Speaker 2: Get on change your clothes. I tend to the last time when my son and I, when V and I traveled, we got into the club and I went in and changed clothes because we've been running around all day when you went from activities to the airport, and I was like, I'm not we are changing clothes. Get fresh fresh enough. If you don't use the shower or the shower they don't have one, just freshen up, change of clothes. You'll feel better, bly comfy.
Speaker 1: Okay, But so I want to talk a couple between.
Speaker 2: One one quick thing I want to I want to remind, speaking of travel, if you guys don't have Global entry, two little things about global entry. If you have t t SA pre check, just jump up and do Global Entry because it includes t s A pre check. People are up in arms right now because the new American Express stuff does not include Global entry anymore. They took that away anyway. They don't pay for it, but it's still worth it. It's like one hundred and fifty bucks. But it does help with everything. It includes pre check. The only issue is you used to have to go make an appointment to do your interview after they cleared you, and then they changed it. When I was coming back from Spain, when I got off the plane and went through customs, I just went into the to the pre check or the Global entry office. They asked me a couple of questions and I was done. You can do it when you are returning. I think you can do it when you are leaving too. At the airport, it just has to be open. And in Tallahassee, we don't have a global entry port here. The closest one is Tampa. It's either Tampa or miamipp.
Speaker 1: And so which wet Orlando, which has a massive international I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Either, or Jacksonville because it's a it's a port too for cruises anyway, So the closest ones really were kind of here or Atlantic. I'll get him in a minute. And they opened up. I posted on my threads the next In the next couple of weeks, they are taking appointments to do your global entry stuff at Tallahassee and at Jacksonville and all over the country. Rick is going into Jacksonville to do his, so at least we'll have that coming soon. But and also one other note for global entry. Now, you used to when I changed my name, I had to actually go back to a global entry site previously and take all my paperwork and stand in line just to do the name change on it. They have changed that role. I've posted it on my threads. I'm super happy. I saw it on newly named dot com. And here's the thing. So on nobly named dot com they told me how to do it. You just go in and update and scan your passport, put it in there, and they set it would take three to eight weeks. It was done in three days. And here's the other weird little thing. If you have global entry. You only need the card if you're going to Canada or Mexico.
Speaker 1: If you thank you for that note is correct.
Speaker 2: If you are flying out of the country, going to like Europe or Asia or wherever, you do not need to carry your TSA card. So even though I are my Global Ectry card, I updated my name. I didn't even need a new card, but I went ahead and bought one because I wanted it in case we decide to go to Canada, because bam. Anyway, it's a topic anyway, because it's been coming up on Instagram. Hey one second asking you questions. I know, but I wanted to say that you don't need to carry it unless you are going to Mexico or Canada. You don't need if your name changes, it updates automatically and it's attached to your passport, so you do not have to carry your car excuse me with you when you try, which is really nice.
Speaker 1: What was the question someone was asking you about your name?
Speaker 2: Uh? Of the Save Act? So we voted, we can talk about that.
Speaker 1: Voted. We voted on Saturday last week.
Speaker 2: We talked about we we didn't have a problem. I did not have a problem with the save Act. And here's the funny thing. So when I got married, when I went to get my new updated driver's license, after I got my Social Security card done, I went and got my new driver's license. And because of motor voter. Do you all remember that MTV? Thank god motor voter forever ago Clinton? I remember Clinton playing the Sacks motor voter. Anyway, so motor voter still exists. And when I got my new driver's license, they said would you like to update your voter registration. I said yes I would, and they said, okay, you'll get your new card in the mail, and damned if I did. I did not have a problem. I don't know about some of these places in the same act and how that's going to be a problem, but I well to say that.
Speaker 1: I wasn't going to pass, so we're not going to pass.
Speaker 2: But I have not had a problem. But I just wanted to bring attention to the global entry do the clear now I could still use my Clear which is weird, even though I didn't have tsa pre check. The whole thing was I didn't understand any of it, but Clear updated my name. It wasn't a problem. But clear name has different leans, and you can do CLEAR with TSA pre check and Clear without TSA pre check. I don't quite understand why you would have clear and not have TSA pre check. But that's a whole other question for a different day. But I have Clear.
Speaker 1: It works.
Speaker 2: The people are nice, and I like being scooted to the front of the line, even though they look at you and everybody in line makes a face of you.
Speaker 1: They too. Hey, so somebody asked a question about aoc.
Speaker 2: Oh guy, use global entry card. Is your idea on a demea?
Speaker 1: I have been around, thank you, she a very long time. I have been involved in many campaigns. Yeah, I still got that. I still got that business. I know when somebody's running for president. Yeah, she's running for president. AC she's running for Preston. Guys, they're going to be twenty five Democrats in the race. And here's my rule right now, don't think about it. We have a major race this year. We've got work to do. We've got to win the fucking Senate, we've got to win the House. I'm not thinking about anybody running for twenty twenty eight right now, even though I've had some phone calls with people who thinking about Okay, fine, great, go out And I've told a couple of people now who've talked to me who really are serious, people want to do it. Okay, the best thing you can do is go out and raise money and go to states and help Democrats win congressional seats and win Senate seats. That's what you should be doing. Take your own bullshit aside. Go work to elect people so that you so that you built credit and you have credibility. And I'll give you a quick example of how it works. When you go to a state as a candidate, whether you're a Republican or a Democrat for president, you have to work and find favors and get people to help you and get networks of people to help you raise money and get networks to people to help you build infrastructure and find the right campaign folks. And if you just show up one day at parachute them they answer most states is like, good, fuck yourself, Yeah, we don't know you. When Mitt Romney ran for president in twenty twelve, he had spent two years before going around to chicken dinners in Iowa, New Hampshire, and South Carolina. And that is an important way to build the network you need to win. You can never build your own network fast enough and big enough, but you have to build a network of other networks. Now, if she's going to do that by helping people get elected, that's great. But I'm not talking about presidential races until after the election this year, so many named jolly Alana David is kicking ass. Oh there's Zurich, hello, sir. Yeah, Yes, he's a good boy. He's a fine I took him to the vet the other day.
Speaker 2: All the cats went to the vet.
Speaker 1: Every cat went to the vet this week. He's a good boy, he's a fine fellow.
Speaker 2: He's a cute. So here's the thing. What happened in the vet we want to talk about?
Speaker 1: Sure, I know, so thank you, Laura. Tall Rica has a chance. He's going to win it.
Speaker 2: I had to take the cats. I took first, went Olton on Monday.
Speaker 1: He is a little panther.
Speaker 2: He is a panther, and I took out on Monday, Squeaker on Tuesday. Rick took thank god, because I had a late call on Thursday. He took Zurich to the vet. Cat's expense anyway, they're an expensive hobby. So we took all the cats to the.
Speaker 1: Veat do not.
Speaker 2: Even if your cats are indoor cats. Y'all get their shots, get their shots, take care of do the blood work. Zurich is seven, Elton is two. Ki is a left Biki is having They needed to look at her blood work a little bit more.
Speaker 1: She's not eleven, she's fourteen.
Speaker 2: No, she's not a No, No, I have the I have the receipts, the pictures of her in the dress. Anything.
Speaker 1: So that was another life ago. So can you cook your own pizza in that oven? Tech?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a stove.
Speaker 1: I have pizza oven.
Speaker 2: No, not on this oven because this seven is fork.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it does work every every other in their work. It doesn't just risk.
Speaker 2: We don't like anyway. So all the cats went to the vet. Everybody was okay. But z is going to have to have dental surgery. He's going to have to have some teeth I think removed one or two. I think is knine he's going to have to do. We're watching one of Be's teeth. But other than that, they're all in pretty good, pretty good. How he lost a little bit more weight, So Becky and Alten are actually both eleven.
Speaker 1: Pounds waiting to happen. Why, oh my god.
Speaker 2: We we talked about redoing. We're so tangenting, but we're this getting rid of the arch and taking it all the way up here with the beam and replacing because see show you can I touch this?
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, so.
Speaker 2: No, I know, but I'm like showing it and he bams. We do it all the time. So that's hang on. I can touch it down real quick.
Speaker 1: It's going to reset itself because it's going to mind of its own.
Speaker 2: So the stove is down there.
Speaker 1: It is neither neither wood nor electric. It is gas and electric.
Speaker 2: It's gas and electric.
Speaker 1: The top is gas, the bottom is electric. The four ovens are electric.
Speaker 2: It's a lot.
Speaker 1: But I have a pizza oven out back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the pizza ovens out back. It's really good for making peppers. Yes, yes, okay, I have a four month Okay, I spent four thousand Dane. Oh my god, I know.
Speaker 1: I am like we got the.
Speaker 2: Quote for what Z's teeth may or could be. Oh god, all y'all. Every day I was like, how much is it today? It's yeah, it's a lot, but no, the arch is nice. The kitchen we haven't we talked about doing I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: We'll do.
Speaker 2: Everybody. Oh, everybody's got pet things. Everybody has been in the pets man. We we So we have to take z in to get his teeth done, which they put him under. Oh my god, I know the bills are crazy. This week has been m hmm, it's painful. Anyway, we have to take Jane in to get our teeth cleaned. So that's gonna be something. Yeah, all of the venture capitalists and all the private equity are buying up all of the veterinary clinics now, and my god, they're making I I know, we do not declaw. We do not declaw. It's terrible. I'm not even for trimming a dog's tail.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 2: I don't like it. But I'm telling you these cats, like, there's a lot of people that I know with dog doggy health insurance or kitty health insurance. And I am thinking about that now because it is something kitten care. What are you doing? Oh mm hm. Anyway, So so let's keep going. It's five o'clock.
Speaker 1: Uh, top wave sucks. Let me play this clip. Let me play this clip for you guys, just so you can have a feeling of.
Speaker 2: Let's see if this works.
Speaker 1: We're trying something the unprecedented nature of an Attorney General of the United States going to a political relay.
Speaker 6: Let's see, if anybody touches a federal law enforcement officer in any way inappropriate, we will prosecute them to the fullest extent.
Speaker 1: Of the law.
Speaker 2: Okay, so did they hear the whole thing?
Speaker 1: Did you guys have audio on that?
Speaker 2: Did y'all see that anyway? If not, there's a lot of people clipping it and showing it.
Speaker 1: So I would just like to ask Todd Branch in the most diplomatic way possible, what about the cops on January sixth? Motherfucker? Yeah? Are you're gonna go up to those people? Oh? Wait, you won't because Trump pardoned seventeen hundred terrorists. I'll tell you this is a rant for me, but you're gonna get it. The people that engaged that day attacking the Capitol were terrorists. They were not protested tourist. They were fucking terrorists. They were Donald Trump's terrorists, his jihadis sent to attack the capital. In our lifetimes, there have been two plots to attack the US capital. One was on January sixth by Donald Trump and had succeeded. The second that happened before this was by Osama bin Laden, and only by the bravery of the passenger on flight ninety three storming the cockpit and crashing the plane did he not strike the US Capitol, but Donald Trump did. So you're wondering, is Donald Trump better than Osama bin Laden meant something? Well, yes, that's the one thing. He was better than Osama bin Lot. It infuriates me. And we are friends with Mike Fano and Harry Dunn and Danny Hodges and a bunch of other guys who were beaten and abused and struck with flags and sprayed with bear spray and threatened that day. And absolutely the people that Trump pardoned need to be on a fucking list. And maybe we can't prosecute them again. How would it get those people, at some point on a list where they cannot be hired, where they will be shamed and humiliated and chased into oblivion. And when Mike Collins is running in Georgia against John Osso came out this week and said, oh, I think we should pay that people who got hurt on Anruary, since we need a phone for them. People the victims were the protest. Fuck you Collins, and I knew your dad, who was a much better man than you by an order of magnitude. Piece of shit. These people, these people like Todd when he says, oh, if it's somebody loves a finger on like cup, we're gonna go after the How you can stand up there with a straight face.
Speaker 2: And say that is astounding, Like let's go back real quick to that whole day, because I've said and watched him, Yes, sure he got anointed. I can make this speech is the new Attorney General?
Speaker 1: Good speech, Ritter, And I don't know who.
Speaker 2: Wrote that speech. It really was a great speech. And I sat there and lived sent to him do the speech in front of all of those people, and was almost sick to my stomach because the speech was so good and meaning it was so good because it was so thoughtful, it was so well written, and had anyone else been giving it, it was amazing. But the fact that he was and I did a little ramp post on threads about it because I was like, I can't believe. I cannot believe he made that speech. Like I sat there and I was like what in God's name, Like who is this guy? I want I want to like this guy, but I don't like this guy because he's alive. Let's just start there, and what he did to the victims, all the Epstein victims, all of that meeting with Glen Maxwell, like the list goes on and on, and I was just like, I can't believe this is going on. I'm so mad. But then after that.
Speaker 1: Speech, he has to go to court right to fight Katie Fang, to fight.
Speaker 2: Katie about the Epstein files and the reactions and.
Speaker 1: All of that.
Speaker 2: And then that night, I believe was that rod So that full circle of a day was something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will say bits column you mentioned Liz Cheney, who absolutely I have not seen. She's taken some time. But you know a lot of people in our audience are not Dick Cheney fans. But I work for him, and I will never be more proud than the fact that he was on death's door, barely able to stand his his you know, heart system was was at you know, the was at the at the end, I made that final ad like that's not me, that's not our party, that's not our that's not who we should be and im and we're not going to vote for him. And the number of people in the in the old Republican Party who had any integrity whatsoever was very small. You ought to look at sometimes because they remember that what is there today in the form of the Blanches and the Patels, and the Trumps, and the wit Cows, and the Cushiers and the and the and the Bessons and all these other people, this is a continuously growing criminal enterprise. They are criminals. They are robbing this country blind. They are criminals. And by the way, somebody asks about Bruce Blakeman, Bruce Blakeman, I know Bruce, Bruce has the charisma of a toaster of it. He's gonna get whooked like a rented mule. He's gonna beat down so hard you won't even be able to find him after this. He's gonna be in the witness protection perman He's gonna get beat so bad. And by the way, I want to say this about Katie Fanning, real quick girl. When him said fired her, they were like, oh, she's a woman with too much attitude, too much of the boys. She has done the lord's work here. Yes, And I gotta tell you there are a lot of US State attorney State attorney generals who could have done this from the beginning in democratic states. And fuck you for not Rob Bonta and Keith Ellison, all these people. There were ties to Epstein's victims in all these states, and not one of them that I know love has done the work Katie Fang has done on a shoestring, on on her own knowledge and intensity. God lover, And you know I used to love going on her show when I was on MSN all the time with her, and and I think she is doing some of the best work in this country of showing that citizens can fight this fucking machine.
Speaker 2: Smart people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm curious about the Lakers deal too. Guys. Oh now I knows, but looks got money, but you don't have. You didn't have twelve billion dollars. And Josh Kusher doesn't have twelve billion dollars either for that matter. So you know I'm speaking of which we read this to me this morning and.
Speaker 2: I was like, are you and somebody just put it? Somebody put it in my chat. Okay, let's talk about.
Speaker 1: The Trump Bank, the Trump anybody here on the chat trust your money in Trump Bank, Just say yes or no in the chat. I'm curious so.
Speaker 2: They have been allowed to Like, basically, I.
Speaker 1: Would rather give my money to a random crack addict.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing. If they can't operate a children's Answer foundation right without stealing from it, without stealing, now they're saying they can have a bank. Let's let's let's talk about that.
Speaker 1: I mean, guys, I think you would be better off dropping all your money out of an airplane and hoping you could find it later.
Speaker 7: You would be better off. You would be better off calling up investing one of them, right, you'd be calling up like doing multi level marking. You better off picking like random internet scams to invest your money. You better off respond to the Nigerian king messages.
Speaker 2: Oh my God because he loves you. And if you'll only catch this chat, I just I understand what. Once again, there are no adults.
Speaker 1: Running the government, right, there are plenty of sophisticating criminals running the gas all criminals.
Speaker 2: These people are criminals. They're all criminals.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump is a criminal. Jared Christner is a criminal, Donald Junior is a criminal. Baron is a criminal. Mlania is a criminal. Every person involved in the Trump criminal enterprise, and by the way, I know everybody's going to pardon everybody. He's not gonna do it till it's too late. Donald Trump is going to pardon people. He thinks he's kind of partner. So who can keep them under control until the very end? These are real chance guys. One day the big mac effect just goes and he falls over.
Speaker 2: Do you think they won't tell anybody? And then they'll use auto pen to do so.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give everybody a sneak peek into my new book. There's a chapter that discusses a hypothetical situation where Donald Trump dies in twenty twenty seven. I'm going to leave it right there, but I will tell you AI and and Fox News will combine and they will protect him.
Speaker 2: Till till till it that they are going to do something. All I know is whatever, it's not going to be good.
Speaker 1: This is a delicious cocktail. Thank you, wife. So somebody asked about Mike Lawler. We have a going up soon against Mike Lawler. He is one of my least favorite in the Greenhutter. He is a lying, shitbird, liar who lies. Mike Lawler is exactly the kind of guy who goes out and says I'm an independent voice for New York. Can I have to vote with Trump ninety seven per except he does. He is absolutely one of Trump's little bitches, and he is insulting the people of his district and the people of New York. And it is astounding to me. With Cane's doing good. Okay, Yeah, the sellouts in corporate of America, in corporate America are extensive. There are a lot of sellouts in corporate America. And woman, we're not talking about that. It's gonna get a looser around here, y'all. We're not driving anywhere the rest of the night. Let's put that one. Oh, Jerry the King, Yeah, yep, yep, yep. But Mike is, Mike is. Mike is a really disingenuous little Shipbird's comeback, Yep, somebody expect to Loda. I have not followed that racist closely as I did last time. We were, of course, John Avlin is a good friend of ours, and we were really supporting John last time around. But I had not followed the racist time in New York.
Speaker 2: We need to also talk about Madison Cawthorn in the.
Speaker 1: Nineteenth district in Florida. Guys, he's running in If you want to look at a district that is both the capital of Maga in a very red state e g.
Speaker 2: Florida, very wealthy area, very.
Speaker 1: Posh, very posh. Madison Cawthorn, what is it like nineteen people are running in the nineteenth It's some insane number.
Speaker 2: It's like five team Republican right, a bunch of Democrats, some Independence, some writing.
Speaker 1: And there's like Collins is another Chris Collins who moved down.
Speaker 2: For Yes, matth and Coflorida is running Davy Derby.
Speaker 1: Darby matt He was the two D two of right wing sex parties.
Speaker 2: Yes, he he moved down there and is running down there, and he's.
Speaker 1: Been arrested a couple of times, but you know, it is what it is. Oh, there's Seas back again. Hello sir, do you think? But look Florida. I want to have a quick run on Florida.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's talk about Florida real quick.
Speaker 1: If you're Byron Donalds this week and you're already confronting the fact that you're so Byron has spent forty million dollars, do.
Speaker 2: You understand who he's spent forty million dollars?
Speaker 1: It's Florida.
Speaker 2: It's expensive it's very expensive to run here.
Speaker 1: So I'll give you a great example. Guess back in nineteen ninety eight, that's the meeting for a very famous person who was running for governor, and it was we're gonna have to budget a half a million dollars a week for media state wide. Now you need a budget five million dollars a week statewide. It's insane. But Byron has spent forty million dollars. His approval rating when he started was forty His approved ready now is forty one. That ain't working. So Jolly is tied or up with a bunch of polls the primaries this week. Jow is gonna win it easily.
Speaker 2: Just remember tomorrow is the last day for early voting Florida, Florida, Florida forty.
Speaker 1: I think you've had a contail. I love that about you.
Speaker 2: Now Tomorrow is the last day for early voting, and then Tuesday is the actual primary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and and so Jowa is going to win the primary blown away.
Speaker 2: We don't have to.
Speaker 1: We might go live. We might go would you guys, like Election Night Live.
Speaker 2: On Tuesday night. We can do a little you know, as the results.
Speaker 1: Come in like this, we should do it I got nothing on Tuesday night, Tesday night. We can do that. Can you use a plan a thing? Murcay in the House the Senate, I suggest all of you have a bug out bag, is the answer. But they're not. Okay, they're going to They're going to have a very difficult rate. But election night this year, there are three or four different pathways where the Democrats take the Senate and there are zero pathways where the Republicans take the House. Why are there so many closet gay politicians?
Speaker 2: Theory?
Speaker 1: No, this case, he didn't run. We really wanted Casey to run.
Speaker 2: I had a theory about that. I see I see a lot of up here lately, and I'm telling you, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, they are.
Speaker 2: First of all, they're awful.
Speaker 1: Two they're like, oh boy, there's one candidate running up here, and he's like, I will fight the immigrant floored red Trump. I'm like, j Republican. I'm like, oh my god. Anyways, I's makeup and eyebrows were quite spectacular.
Speaker 2: So I don't so. My whole thought is like I get married. But my thoughts they're all running for different races at the same time, so they can spend over half the year with each other in share house in DC.
Speaker 1: Sharon, you are brilliant, is that true? Yeah? A lot of them do the boys houses in DC. I look a lot of mentions of Josh Holly in the in the thing here. Josh Holly loves his wife dearly and she is perfect for him, except that she lacks a penis. That's the only thing that's wrong with the this. That's the grinder twin the grinder thing. So, guys, years ago, in twenty twelve, I wrote this piece about the Republican Convention in Camp and I was advising my straight Republican friends not to go to strip clubs in Tampa because they were all owned by one guy named Joe Redner. And if Joe didn't openly own it, he's secretly.
Speaker 5: In it, right, bobbed up to his dick, I mean, the guy was, and I told him, I'm like, you're gonna think I should go out to Kitty Mctitty's Boom Boom room tonight and when we get a lap dance, because she's gonna love all that shit, right.
Speaker 1: And I remember at the time a buddy of mine said, well, what about the what about the other guys? The pick Mafia guys. I'm like, there're gonna be any more city, don't worry. Yeah, and they work Plato's retreat. Oh my god, that's call um Jesus, that's og wow. But look, there is a fraction of the Republican Party that is gay, gay gay gay and a match slap hello and these people and the only reason it's worth talking about is how much they hate gay people. Cigar City Mafia is an excellent book semester. Elephant's right on the shelf behind me and Tampa of course, the Trafficante family. Of course, let's just say there's a Wilson family connection not related to exact criminality. We'll talk about them at the time. Yeah, Grandma Doughty. Even by the way, so cc rider, I've changed subject slightly, even like radio Mom being down in Miami. Now they're like, what the fuck is with Trump? Yeah, it is really switching and interesting. The mons Venus is is one of the biggest ones, Uncle Fatty. But across the street is the famous two thousand and one of Space Odyssey with the UFO on the room, with the UFO on the I'm told that I've heard that and the other one that was that was the subject of a big scandal with a zoning scandal.
Speaker 8: Was on the causeway, the Tanga lamb oh, yeah, the Tango and that was right next to was the was the restaurant there. The mullet In used to be there on the causeway. And when I was nine years old, I got on my bike and I rode to the mullet In and I ate oysters. And my grandmother had to come and pick me up because there was a storm. And they were like, are you hearing alone.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yes, I was an adventure kid. Okay, coming back, that's a circle of life. Okay, let's talk about if you don't hate flat cameras, you are thinking about flot cameras.
Speaker 2: Enough, okay, I want to talk about one thing with flot cameras. Everybody's focused on the flock and I understand them.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: It's bad. I've seen the Facebook post. Y'all your Delulu. All I'm saying is delulu. They're saying, if you don't do anything wrong, why bother? It's not worth.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 2: No, that's not the way this works. So here's the thing. The flat cameras do they figure out your car information, your boner stickers. They do your and you have to look and see which direction the flock camera is pointed to. I've seen them pointed it. Some flot camera. The one that everybody was looking at this week was pointed at a apartment complexes pool looking at the pool. Weird. But the thing about flock camera is they do a lot of different things, and there is a whole thing on have you been flocked? There's a website and you can, But I have a question about that which people are questioning, like if you go to that site and put in your tag information, are they tracking you putting in Who knows? But once in a while, like going back to the whole flock camera, when they deregulated the red light cameras here in Tallahauseee and around the state, they still use that data they offloaded every night and they're still tracking you going through. So I get flocked, and I get that people are out of block, but there are still other cameras that the city has bought and paid for and making a profit and on the data they're.
Speaker 1: Soldata not just to law enforcement, but to advertisers.
Speaker 2: So they're selling the data. So don't just say flock camera and there is a website where you can see all the flock cameras in your in your neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Or what.
Speaker 2: Flo dot org. But it's also the red light cameras where they're recording you, tracking you, and selling that data to people. And we're saying because we absolutely know that they're doing it because they did it to me, they did.
Speaker 9: It to my child, and they did it to And I'll tell you how we know this because when Mike Flynn sued me for twenty million dollars, which if he had one good I'll getting twenty million dollars out of me.
Speaker 1: We found out in the court filings that the private detective that they used used traffic camera data to track my car, her car, and her son's car.
Speaker 2: Yep, my child, my underage child. So stop saying.
Speaker 1: And just so you guys remember, I beat Mike Flynn like a fucking dog.
Speaker 2: So going back to all of this, do not think it's just block which just just letting y'all know those flock camera is like for the people who really are completely against renewable energy, they run on solar yeah, anyway, they run on solar energy. They do have some gold and some copper, on the inside of those. I've heard I've.
Speaker 1: Heard several ounces of gold.
Speaker 2: I've heard ounces of gold.
Speaker 1: In fact, I hear there are worth more than a cattle with a converter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's funny. I've seen a couple of posts today where people are spraying the expanding phone over them. Yes, and they're going around the backside and so they don't get caught anyway. I've heard that. I'm just saying I've heard that. So I don't just think it's just block cameras. It's it's all those city cameras. It's all the somebody just posted in the chat. That's if you see me looking down because I'm looking at the subseac chat.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: It's also the ring doorbells. You can let your data for all your ring stuff go out to the police, go to the neighborhood, all of that. And the problem is is like, yeah, there is some good used to them, like when an elderly person may do a silver alert where they get behind the wheel and they disappear. You can track them, yes, yes, but by and March ninety nine percent, they're using it for not the right thing. They're tracking women that pop that got busted because his next girlfriend, they were tracking her onto trying to figure out where she was. It's all the cameras, and it's not about it's not about I've done nothing wrong.
Speaker 1: That's not the case in Texas where they used flock to track a woman who drove through another state to get an abortion that was medically necessary and she couldn't get in Texas and they prosecuted her. That should have been it.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: If your if your community has flock cameras. And interestingly enough they are unpopular with Democrats and Republicans, and Republicans even there are some that are like you.
Speaker 2: They don't want to see what they're getting busted we're doing.
Speaker 1: But there was a case the other day where a flock camera was put up outside of gun range and Okawa, and oh my lord, it got up to the congressional level almost instantaneously.
Speaker 2: Really you know that.
Speaker 1: I just win here Thursday.
Speaker 2: Oh and speaking about the law changed, did did they miss the laws?
Speaker 1: They did not appeal the law. So now suppressors are legal, and then you don't have to go through the background check on those short rail rifles, short reil shotguns. And it's had flat and certain destructive devices.
Speaker 2: You can buy flu.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say we don't have a flash bang grenade already, to.
Speaker 2: Say the average person can Can they go out and buy a flash bangrenadre? Is that how that works? So you don't have to be pre checked or anything. I have an explosive licens different But I'm just saying for our viewing audience and you, so.
Speaker 1: Now you can buy a suppressor now without going through a multi month procedure. You can just buy it with a normal background check. There's a forty four or seventy three background check. When you buy any gun in America at a gun store, you have to go through a federal background check. Forty four seventy three is what's called. So now suppressors are you still have to go through that background check. Can't buy them that Kmurder Walmart or whatever. You have to go through the background check, but you don't have to go through the multime month check. Now. I will say I love suppressors, Okay, I do because for those of you who watch too many movies, you think a supresser makes you're gonna go No, it makes it less like listening to a jet engine going off in your ear and more like listening to a jackhammer. But I'm told three D printers can make them. In fact, I have one. I the one I picked up today was printed by that I bought into the background check. Yeah, the the it was printed by a metal printer.
Speaker 2: So there's different Like in case you guys weren't aware of the three D printers, there's lots of different kinds of three D printers.
Speaker 1: Metal printers.
Speaker 2: So there's ones that do like basic filament, it's just like plastic. Think of it as plastic, and then it goes up from there. My boss before he retired, had the coolest thing on his desk that was three D printed and it was metal. It was like liquid metal. There was a three D printer there was the coolest thing I've ever seen. So there's all different types of three D printers out there at all different levels. I personally like the ones that make the three D printers that make the cat helmets. But there but there are fun things that people are doing with My son made a lot of things with Rick for his output for a con, like one of those comic con things. Very cool. Let's see. So so we saw this, I am the Batman, so This was made with a three D printer and you can see big ear holes in it and it's for the cat and we put it on Z because hilarious. It is big in the D and D space. My son plays a lot of D and D too, and I played D and D when I was much younger. But DSD is made a comeback. Rick too played. Yes, Kitty could wear it. They're so cute. But it's a cool and this is a really interesting This is just like a plastic filament. But there's a lot of different things, but you got to do different tips. And my friends do all sorts of things. He's made like down spouts for his house and all sorts of things. We use him at the lab to the machine shop. Three D prints a lot of very tiny pieces that are really hard to machine. They're easier to three D print, so we use this a lot too. Real quick, well, Rick walked away. I'll be some science stuff real quick. Thank you to everyone who made comments about the changes to Universal Guidance for the Federal Government for grant making. It did not pass in the Senate when they passed the cr The one thing that she actually clustered Pearls did write was they did not. I'm saying that in jazz. She's like, oh, so they did not pass the universal guidance changes in the Senate. I was super happy about that. That was amazing. So I spoke about it. Oh God, several weeks ago where there was a lot of brand making changes to the rules. Now, whether or not they'll actually caravan is a whole other thing. There was over a half a million comments. Normally there's a couple of hundreds, but there was over a half a million comments that people had questions concerns on the changes to federal brand making, which affects all of us, and it's not just academics, and also a lot of the private companies also have brants too. So I don't know where that was. Hang on, let me look back there. I saw a National Science Foundation. Yeah, that we're still at a problem with the National Science Board and NFF staff. They have kicked NSF out of the building that they were was built for them. They are all working remote because they're redoing a building for them to actually work in, but it's going to take a year. Apparently they're still on that track. There's a lot of grant making coming out right now. But here's the funny part. So we got a notice notice of intent last Friday and a no folk kidnap this Friday. Last Friday, there was one hundred million dollar momus intent that came out that we got to look at, and it was actually a good thing. It was about the career pathways for rare earth elements, which was great. It talked about students in academia. It was tuition support giving them a pathway for engineering and applied sciences into the workforce and pride companies. Now we will see what the implementation is because you know, the fund is always in the implementation, not in the original you know, notice of intent, So we'll see what it actually looks like. But it's one hundred million dollars and you know, if it gives people jobs in those industries. The metals to mind stuff is amazing and we do have some work there that can be done, so I'm super happy about that. There was another NOFO that was released on Friday.
Speaker 1: It was a t.
Speaker 2: AFO is basically.
Speaker 1: What final.
Speaker 2: No so a NOFO. Department of Energy claims them as a NOFO and it's basically a grand opportunity. So they posted a NOFO, A notice of intent is different. That's like, hey, it's coming. A NOFO is actually the opportunity when they posted they did a ten million dollar NOFO on Friday that was for academia, and that was very interesting because of their stance on academia hasn't been great. I'm being generous there, but I found it very interesting because it was one of the best things they had done. And I'm saying that is we'll see how all of this plays out, like always, because but we're still waiting on our grant to see one of the ones. They've announced. A lot of the Genesis grant and there's many people that are benefiting from the Genesis grants that are happening. A lot of rare earth is going on. There's a lot of things coming from the trailings for rare earth they can find in fosphogypsum, but also minerals as mining trailing. So there's there's things going on. So I just wanted to say a quick thank you for everybody. If you put in comments for grant and rule making, thank you because there is so much yes, notice of funding opportunity.
Speaker 1: You guys, all right, I'm gonna change the subject. Somebody asks about Paramount.
Speaker 2: Oh God, why do you have to go so dark?
Speaker 1: If you haven't, If you haven't noticed that the Paramount Neil is falling apart, I refer you to the rule some guy invented years ago called everything trip touches dies. Paramount is falling apart. Yes, now that's not bad for Paramount. Plus the network Watch me Bridge, Watch me Bridge, because a lot of people the last few days have finally discovered the show we fell in love with three years ago. Lax. If you are not watching Lioness, you were missing some of the best television on television. It is tightly written. If near it is, it is.
Speaker 2: So amazing. Oh that's the weave. That's the week. If you are not watching Lioness, why don't you come closer?
Speaker 1: Are you talking about? Just go?
Speaker 2: I can love a lot of anyway. If you are not watching Lioness, y'all, last Sunday shook me as a woman. You know what I'm talking about. I'm not going to say it in case you haven't seen it. Lioness, Lioness, Lioness, Lioness. I'm saying it a million times. If you are not watching it, it is one of the best, if not the best.
Speaker 1: Loos l I O in the s S.
Speaker 2: Meaning female lion. If if you are not watching it, hot ladies, fy thing, it's military. It's like a little c I A. It's a little bit. What's the guy who's on there? Who was also in House of Cards?
Speaker 1: No? No, no guy?
Speaker 2: What's his name?
Speaker 1: Amazed nic amazing le kidman the let's get back to the cat.
Speaker 2: I am the best.
Speaker 1: Where's the cat.
Speaker 2: That he wanted to go out? Anyway? But if you are not watching it's not a flick, it's a it is it's a series. If you are not watching it, I tell you get on season one, season.
Speaker 1: Two, Vengeance, season three is not vengeable, but it's not vengeable.
Speaker 2: They dropped the pieces on Sunday. I guess about noon something like that.
Speaker 1: Yes, he does.
Speaker 2: I need all the things they need to I wish. Oh god, it kills me to drop them on Sundays. Like it's bad, but it is so good. It is one of the best well written shows.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: If you are into that, Jason Bourne, Jack Ryan, all of that plus.
Speaker 1: Even more. Watch it. Yeah, so other entertainment. Uh. There are a couple of videos out on YouTube. Now of the wo Mad are tripping in the UK. The one Mad video is up. My speech there is up. I wish I could post links in this thing that I understand. Last World so good and the Leicester Square Theater Part one of that has come out and that features a lot of behind the scenes stuff.
Speaker 2: Shabby know that I was taped so much.
Speaker 1: Patriot Days, Baby, Patriot Games, Patriot Games. Yeah, those are out now. The first the Woe Mad episode is out now. In the first episode of Lester Square is out now. And ben Face did not win.
Speaker 2: We're sad about this, but about Nanjo didn't win. He won was sixty something a vote, but Benface seven percent of the vote correct, amazing, amazing, amazing, amazing.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing that that Farage thought, Faraj as I call him Timu Trump, he thought, oh well, if I if I have a by election, if I step down for my scene, have a by election, then the investigation against me stops. He's so dumb. He didn't read the rules of Parliament properly. The investigation does not stop. Motherfucker. You're still on the hook, Sergey. Yes he is dumb. He's corrupt and dumb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's sad.
Speaker 1: And I mean he is funded by a bunch of crypto weirdos and a bunch of billionaires and a bunch of Russian guys, Russian connected guys, and they really, really, really really have invested a lot and to become the Trump of the UK. I think it's turning around finally, and Burnham is doing a good job. Burnham is very popular right now and we're happy about that. But you can never take your eye off the ball. No, can never take your eye off the ball. Okay, what else we have on our list for today?
Speaker 2: I'm looking at comments too.
Speaker 1: Also in Florida, Byron Donald said, oh it's too bad we have social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. It just cost America so much. We wouldn't even have a debt if we didn't have those. Please make that case. In Florida more Byron I beg of you, I beg of you. I Yeah, Elon's threatened to buy the UK that that Hustin Powers video. Can I just say, Jesus sad, he's a second human. Come on, dude, you're the richest stand in the world. You've got a rocket company, this cool ship. Just go do cool ship. Stop being an asshole.
Speaker 2: Do cool ship Nike rockets that don't have problems just anyway? Yeah, oh, I want to talk real quick. One thing. I know it's fall, y'all, let's have a moment here in Florida.
Speaker 1: We're about to have the first falls fall.
Speaker 2: It's aunt. It's been one hundred and fifteen with the heat index one hundred without all week.
Speaker 1: London falling is terrific. Please, I'm interviewing.
Speaker 2: Do not come at me with your cute fall outfits, your fall arrangements, your pumpkin You can't bells, your fall decor stupid.
Speaker 1: It's not that time.
Speaker 2: One hundred and fifteen degrees out stop almost come, almost explode, spy.
Speaker 1: Spultaneously combustortive gords.
Speaker 2: Don't it amazing? Like Santa things that you're getting ready to sell in your fall, Like my friend does fall things and I love everything she makes. But I can't look at Santa right now when it's one hundred and fifteen degrees. So I love you guys, but my hair up because I was, like I told you, I was like, I'm sorry, I can't wear my hair down today because I'm hot and I can't deal with it. Can you find it? I go on the sidewalk. Yeah, probably, I can probably bake a cookie on my thing too. Please stop at me with your fall nonsense right now, I can't take it if you compan meet with your falseness. We are not even like.
Speaker 1: So here's the funny part. Fall. So it used to be different, but now in the middle of September you get the second false fall. Right at the end of August, you'll get the first false fall with like one day. One day, I'll be like eighty, it's like a cool breeze and you're like, this is amazing, what's going on?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: The next day it's a hustle. It's so in the middle of September, we're going to Hong Kong. I got speeture over there, and then when we come back, it should be the second or third false fall.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is. It's horrible. And here's the thing. So school went back into session this week. We have a new traffic light.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh we do. It's very disturbing on Meridian.
Speaker 2: I don't like the location because it's on the other side of a pump of my ten so you can't see it. It's anyway, school started back this week, so there's a lot going on. There's buses, y'all, please be safe, all of that thing. The students moving into the dorm rooms this weekend. Next week is basically sort of rush week. We're not going to talk about the dorm room situation.
Speaker 1: Well maybe we.
Speaker 2: Will for just a minute, but Rush week students getting familiar with campus, all of that, and then school starts for FSU, I know, the following week, it's.
Speaker 1: Like, we're twenty four, Brandon moved in.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna I'm gonna shout out. I'm gonna brag out to my child. So because there was a very very very very very very very funny posts that I saw, and it was a lady who said, I've got anxiety, but I got anxiety for two different reasons, my one daughter, and she had two kids and K twelve. She was like, my daughter has a Pinterest board of like all of her like thoughts and plans and feelings for the year and different outfits and she may need, might need, most need, baby, I don't know. She had all of her outfits planned out for the first week of school, her shopping list done, her backpack done, all of her pencils, pens, everything, everything colored, coordinated, everything done. She's like, I've got anxiety about all of that. And then she's like, I asked my son, Hey, do you need anything for school? And he's like, I don't, I'll look tomorrow. School school started the following day. So she's like, I've got anxiety because I got this one daughter who's the overplanner and my son who's like not planned at all. So my son moved into the dorms yesterday. He's back in the dorms for the sophomore year. We can talk about that later. He did it all himself.
Speaker 1: Can we helped him move in?
Speaker 2: We helped him move in. We all helped me, Rick, my ex Eric, and we all helped. We all moved into the dorms. It was amazing. It was so fun. Braiden's like I got this.
Speaker 1: I was like do you.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. So we like to plan. I'm a planner, I'm a super planner. And Brayden was like, I got this. I'm doing it. There are single rooms at FSU. There are hang on, Patrick, yes, there are. They also need to understand how to live with other people. Like my son is an only child, so I wanted him to have the dorm experience to deal with other people, to learn other cultures, be open to new things and people and experiences and all the things. Because he's a COVID kid too. He missed his middle school years anyway, So my child moved into the dorms most all by himself. He did it all. He only asked me where one thing was and I said, I have no idea, and.
Speaker 1: He just did. And I.
Speaker 2: In incredibly happy that he did it all. I don't know what his dorm room looks like. I haven't even seen a picture at this point, you know what, because that's his choice. And I will say this for all the parents, you know what, do some things for your kid.
Speaker 1: Do not do what the.
Speaker 2: SEC nonsense is doing the interior decorators for twenty thousand dollars to do a dorm room. Stop that nonsense.
Speaker 1: Stop it SEC.
Speaker 2: It's SEC money. SEC money is different from ACC money. So anyway, but I will tell you this all of those parents, and let me say parents that are decorating and doing it's twenty thousand dollars anyway, the parents that are decorating their child's room need to stop. So the things that you don't see in those rooms. You see a full makeup counter with lights and.
Speaker 1: All of this nonsense, but no desk.
Speaker 2: But there's but they've used the desk to be a makeup counter. So there's nowhere for those children to actually study. Where are they put in their laptop, Where are they doing their things? Those children need to have their own space for the first time in their life. Those helicopter parents need to stop their nonsense.
Speaker 1: Stop it.
Speaker 2: They do not need matching bunting over the the lights and all of this. It's out of control. And here's the thing I will say this. Let their kids have their space. This is the first time they're on there.
Speaker 3: Let them have.
Speaker 2: Figure out what they want in their room.
Speaker 1: You know what's not.
Speaker 2: See you moms who either never succeeded or where you were whatever. I don't know, but stop.
Speaker 1: Those parents are going to be calling and they want to talk to the manager.
Speaker 2: And I'm telling you, as as an employee of the university, we do see it, and we do talk about their parents. There are parents who are calling and saying I want to talk to their students professor about this and that great stop the nonsense. It is about them. They need to take control of their life. An adult for sure. This is not about you let your child breathe have space, and you know what that's going to go wrong. They're not going to they're not going to do cleanliness like we do. I get all of that, but they also need to learn how to clean. Let's have a moment the boys and the girls, So give your kids some space. They don't mean all that shit matching because as I see on all of the comments, boy, that's gonna look good when they come home from the frat party drunk and they throw up it where all of the new beautiful shag twenty thousand dollars carpet. Like seriously, let's have a moment in here, like stop it. Let your kid have space to grow. Do fail, absolutely, Spaghetti Parmesan. Your kids have to fail at life. If they do not fail, they do not learn.
Speaker 1: Pain is the only teacher.
Speaker 2: Pain is the teacher, and they have to do it. And here's the other thing too. I've seen it a couple of different places, and if you have the means to do it, I'm just gonna do a little promo here if you have a couple of dollars extra. I know money is tight for everyone right now, but here's the thing. If you've got a couple of dollars extra, look on Amazon for or ask because people will post it. Look for the teachers that you know, buy some things off of their school list, even if it's a pack of blousticks or some paper or a pack of highlighters, or some science equipment like I bought, like some pro tractors and some things. I know it's hard for everyone out there. Our teachers are struggling, struggling on top of everything else. Those of us who can, please do, even if it's ten dollars or five dollars, give a little bit.
Speaker 1: If you can, we do it.
Speaker 2: Every year I donated to some teachers rooms and help them. Especially in Florida.
Speaker 1: Our teachers are Barbie, Barbie are in the bottom. This state is trying its hardest to be Mississippi. They're trying, and we give billions. These fucking scam charter schools, like the one Byron Donald's his wife, they run a scam charter schools.
Speaker 2: Sham charter schools. So going back to that, if you can donate a little bit, if you can donate anything, if they're stuck out of your house, you know, here's the thing. It matters, and every little bit helps one other thing too. It's not just the teachers in the classrooms. Those students whose parents have scrimped and saved to get them to college. They may need a little something else to help their dorm room. Some cheese, a toothbrush. There are also ways you can donate for students to help them out in the dorms. Because you look at those twenty five dollar University of Alabama sec. I'm picking on Alabama because I know it's you. There's also students that are first time, first time family in college for the first time, and their parents have scripted safe to get them to college. They've got loans and everything. If there's a way that you can do a little bit of donation to them, it will be in the world to them. If there's something you can do to help, donate anywhere, I'm asking we do it.
Speaker 1: We live in an affluent county. We do in an affluent area of an affluent county, and we still and we still try to give, but not really.
Speaker 2: In this county. Our area of the county is But I'm telling you, if there's anything you can do, you please donate, jump please please donate.
Speaker 1: We're about and we're about to get into that time of the year where food insecurity is really bad.
Speaker 2: Ball is coming, Thanksgiving is coming, That is coming.
Speaker 1: That is that is a challenge for everybody. That's another area where we where we do, we do what we can and those people this this administration is going, I promise you this fall and after the election, they're going to train rep at the Fall Sea just to punish people for electing thee So be ready, all right, folks, it is uh clock? What else?
Speaker 2: What else? For the good of the order?
Speaker 1: I'm cooking in the oven.
Speaker 2: I can sell it. He's cooking. I'm thankful for that because I mean something. Because anyway, but seriously, behind you your fellow human beings, and be sweet and be patient with people. There's and I still like we still some of my faculty have have We talked about it on Friday and I was like, hey, you got kids go to school. Yeah, it's our first time kindergarten. So be be thoughtful and ask how moms are doing. I remember the mommy crying the first time we all got together after we send our babies to kindergarten and we cry, cry, cry. So be thinking about ways you can help do thoughtful things for people. And you know what, it doesn't It doesn't have to always do money. I ask tell people, how are you doing? Is there anything I can help you with? And here's one other thing I know he's I will say this. I always trying to be kind and reliant. But ask those parents, especially those single parents who are struggling, who are working two jobs, just trying to help. Think about ways that you can help them and say, hey, can I watch your kid for a little bit. Just give those moms a break, give those dads a break, those single people, and just think about ways. It's not all about money. It's about time and energy to and say you know what, Invite them over, bring pizza over, and see your friends. Bring the marguerite U you all need that.
Speaker 1: Don't drig it in the car. One other things. Somebody mentions in the chat by so fascin, I'm so sorry. There's not a lot you can directly do to help the people on that ship, yep, on the Lincoln. But you can help the USO. Yes, you can help the USO the military families directly. They help service members directly. It is a really marriage racing. They run on a very low cost basis. You can up the USO. You can also volunteer if you're in the right cities for local USO chapters that help families as well.
Speaker 2: So look at things in your area, look in things in your area. There's always Facebook groups or whatever, ways to help, ways to donate, and sometimes you know, you would be surprised it won't find MWR.
Speaker 1: Yes, local based mwrs, morale recreational welfare, welfare, recreation, whatever it is. They also can do volunteer stuff and you can also support them. So all right, folks, we appreciate you all.
Speaker 2: What else, anything? I think we covered a lot.
Speaker 1: Guys. As always, there's more questions than we can ever answer questions. We love doing this with you, guys. We really talk about same to day. It's like it's like the amount of time we spend it during the week, me in particular recording podcast videos.
Speaker 2: It seems like a good one's coming. I'm just letting you know, be on the lookout for that.
Speaker 1: Let me just say, I interview the America's Spirit animal this week.
Speaker 2: He is my spirit animal.
Speaker 1: You'll see it this week.
Speaker 2: He's amazing in doing amazing things.
Speaker 1: So but yeah, we love doing this, and we do and it's not like work, and everybody has so many questions and I'm so sorry we never get to them all on the chats and on my substack and everywhere else. But we really really think you guys are so important as part of our family.
Speaker 2: One other thing, we need to talk real quick about the throttling that's going on for political content on threads my and people are telling me like they're not seeing my posts and I'm seeing my pol I do not know what's going on, but my posts are getting no views anymore. They're getting like ten or twenty when I used to get a thousand, So I'm not sure if we are reaching you guys, so try and make sure. And we also I posted something about that and people were automatically unfollowed me or rip. So please take a look at all of this.
Speaker 1: If you want to get notified, because we're worried people are getting notified that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so please look at his thumbstack.
Speaker 1: Sign up for a free account, then you'll get a notification for free We're.
Speaker 2: Not yeah, so please look at things, try and find us like things so that we're getting it like and subscribe all that nonsense. But I don't don't know what's going on with the political content right now. It's not good because it's voting time right now and people need to see it now more than ever. Correct, But please drop us a note, drop us a line. D m me. I try and always respond. I'm really good at that, and I try it.
Speaker 1: There's the email address.
Speaker 2: You can you can email us also and catch us on that email. I'm trying to look at you got it? You got it? Send us things. We love spending time with you guys and opening up our home and our thoughts in our life and our pets.
Speaker 1: Really, we know it means a lot. You should know it means a lot to us to be able to like cover some of these I don't. I don't sell or trade anybody's day to office up stack none zero, Not.
Speaker 2: For saying we don't believe in any of it out.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we we just love doing this because so many people. And I feel terrible because I've got a thousand unread messages on substep to get into his substect substep, please to.
Speaker 2: Try and and answer people's questions, because it takes time to like sit and type out a question. And I respect that because we all are taking your time, and I feel like we need to and absolutely send you guys in a response if you guys are taking out the time, So please thank you guys for joining it.
Speaker 1: We love doing that. It's so fun. We have a great time. And look, we're pretty reclusive on the weekends because we work so much during the week we're quiet. We're pretty quiet. We sit here in the house, shut off the sounds. But we'll see you guys again Saturday.
Speaker 2: And remember Tuesday. If you haven't already vote, it means something because if you're not voting for your candidate, that just means you're voting for another candidate because you're not voting seriously.
Speaker 1: So tonight's dinner is chicken. I'm gonna make a mushroom gravy with it. And Brooklyn, you are you got brukol.
Speaker 2: Traders. Yeah, we're having something green.
Speaker 1: We have.
Speaker 2: I don't know about.
Speaker 1: Y'all, but I have. Like we were in the UK, there was a lot of white food.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of white food. But also we haven't eaten a lot of like lettuce things because of the thing, because we're concerned.
Speaker 1: Listen, somebody mentioned oysters earlier. I was a great fan of Oysters for any I love Oysters. Three years ago we both got vibryo from Oysters. Added every guest.
Speaker 2: At our party, y'all never again.
Speaker 1: Can't do it. Let me say something.
Speaker 2: Every time I see him, I look at him, and you've been laying.
Speaker 1: On the way your shower screaming. Dear God, I'm going to die from the bibrio. You haven't lived, all right, folks, We love you. We'll like you next time.
Speaker 2: I love you, guys,