Speaker 1: Everybody, Welcome to the Buckeye Weekly Podcast. I'm Tony Gerdaman here right now. Once again it's on the Ohio State campus with Juck Maloddy, Jack Tony, how's it going fantastic? Fuddy, how you doing pretty good? Got to see your first fall camp practice of the day. Kind of a shortened affair, but still plenty to see. And then we talked with Ryan Day, Peyton Piers, Devin Sanchez, and Luke Montgomery and we're going to cover as much as we can before the sun goes down the darkness gets here about twelve hours, eight hours, nine hours until starts getting dark.
Speaker 2: So it's gonna be a long, long, long show. Strong right in my face. It was warm out here. It was it was. It was a warm one.
Speaker 1: But let's just start with what Ryan Day? The first question that Ryan Day got today because it was the question everybody had trying to watch practice.
Speaker 3: Where's Legend Bay? Where's Legend Bay? Was not on the sideline, wasn't anywhere to be seen.
Speaker 2: He wasn't in the facility. Sometimes you can go find them riding the bike. He is on leave. No, he's what did he even say? Suspended?
Speaker 1: He's violation of team rules, minor violation of team rules.
Speaker 2: He'll be back in a few days. So that's that's where he was.
Speaker 1: That's where he wasn't and there's the story on that one. He's got to get back, and not just on the field, but in good graces.
Speaker 2: And Tony he lost his number in spring.
Speaker 3: He pulled his number away, not something we often see, right, I mean, so that's kind of I don't know what to call it strike to but that's the second incidence that he's been of something, whatever it is.
Speaker 2: And we're not going to get into the.
Speaker 1: Rumors, but you know that's not great for refreshmen, right, And one that there's been so much talk about, so much excitement about, not just from fans or media, but also from the coaches and people inside the building, because he could do things that really nobody else on the team can, so which we still haven't seen that once, right, and we won't right Frankly, I've seen more from Turbo Rogers in practice, and now I've only seen it in practice from Turbeau because he's been hurt as well. But somebody we have seen some of and continue to see more of, and will continue to see more of as Isaiah West, who had a really good day. Now there's no tackling, there's no thudding yet, but even watching him out there, he's moving well. But it's the things that people were saying about him that really have you thinking like he's he's going to have a good.
Speaker 2: Year this year.
Speaker 3: Not just Ryan Day, but also Peyton Pierce both talked about Isaiah West's off season as being one of the best. Ryan Day talked about his injury his freshman year that happened in the spring of this freshman year, uh and are coming into the spring and the injury that he kind of dealt with last year and saying, you know, that's an injury that can sometimes take a year or two to heal from totally. But the offseason we saw from Isaiah West, he said, was just outstanding.
Speaker 2: He's obviously stronger. You can see his body's different.
Speaker 3: He's up to two twenty two twenty three to two twenty five ish, and Peyton Pierce talked about how explosive he is, how hard he is to tackle, how he's in a hole and then he's out of a hole, and these are all things that are fantastic to hear. As we talk about the potential of getting a running back that can carry a game, take it over.
Speaker 2: Which is what, right nance that we need this year. Yeah, that's if you're going to win a championship.
Speaker 1: Every time Ohirishtated has won a championship, they've had a running back that they can lean on and shoot. You can go back to Maurice Clarett and go to Ezekiel Elliott, to Trevion Anderson and Trevire quinch Own Judkins. That one two punch. Maybe that's the one two punch this year. But the who is Travion and who is quin sewn after one day might have been adjusted because maybe Isaiah is quin sewn and Bo Jackson is the Travion in this. And I say that because Travion Anderson never had a game of more than nine carries in twenty twenty four. I don't expect that to be the case for Bo Jackson. It's just you can't make too much after one one fall camp practice, no pads, no tackling, none of that. But we did see quite a bit of Isaiah West with Julian say it.
Speaker 3: Now, as we look forward into the season, are you starting to maybe feel like we might see and We've talked about this throughout the offseason. Potentially more of a even this style split between the two of those, at least maybe coming into the year.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I you know, when Tom and I did our expectations show for Isaiah West, we were both around like seven to fifty eight hundred yards, But with Bo Jackson, we're around like, you know, eleven to twelve hundred and maybe the more accurate answer is nine fifty nine fifty, you know. So there will be some game where Isaiah West leads the team in rushing. There'll be games when Bo Jackson leads the team in rushing, and it's just who leads them and carries who tells you the real story, and that's quinch On Jenkins had about forty or fifty more carries than Trayvon Henderson in twenty twenty four. And I think that's gonna be the interesting thing to watch. I'm not ready to say it's gonna be fifty to fifty, but I'd be more. I think it's gonna be more fifty to fifty than sixty forty, Like, do you like sixty sixty forty?
Speaker 2: To me, feels like that's a true two man. Yeah, for sure, right.
Speaker 3: So in addition to that, I thought Chcobbe Jackson he did look pretty good. I mean, in the event that you need to go to your third back this year for a sustained amount of time, I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like this's a.
Speaker 3: Big upgrade and you're seeingior transfer this year than it was from last year.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I like the depth that they've got there.
Speaker 1: Speaking of depth, one of the other thing areas that Ryan Day said who's gonna be watching is basically who's that third, fourth, fifth, sixth wide receiver? Yeah, to come out and you know they've got some options. I was, this is the best I've seen Devin McEwan. I got to watch him in seven on seven and eleven on eleven. First play on seven on seven, Julian Saying went to him on a deep corner for about thirty yards and you know, he got I think he was being covered by Dom Kelly and he got he got open, nice break and went out of bounds around the five yard line. He was catching some other underneath stuff and running looked quick, looked fast. So again day one general, you know, these are not definitive things that we're seeing, but it was the best I've seen from him, the most I've seen from him, and really the most access I've seen I've had to see from him, because in the spring, I was a lot of being blocked and a lot of a lot of short passes that we saw.
Speaker 3: Now has he been because he's been my guy that I think is going to be kind of a clear number two this year? Is that the way you felt about him before today? Are you feeling more like that now?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: When you say number two, number two to Jeremiah or number second team number two to Jeremy, Yeah, yeah, I think that's I think that's what Ryan Day wants. And he was out there with the ones, and you know, because when they go to twelve personnel, who's leaving the field Brandon Innis or Devin McEwan, And that's a decision they're gonna have to make. Kyle Parker was a little banged up today, a little hell back, but was also practicing. I know he was on the bike a little, So he's also going to factor into where, you know, who is one of these guys better than having a.
Speaker 2: Tight end out there?
Speaker 1: And I don't know that you need to take Devin McEwan off the field for a tight end because he's not a slot receiver. But we know Brandon Innis can play outside as well, so can Kyle Parker.
Speaker 2: Those are all things that are gonna have to happen.
Speaker 1: But I think he's if he finished his second catches, it wouldn't shock me at all. And frankly, with what they've gotten the slot generally, that's a top level, a high content guy. But we saw with Carnel Tate that when you've got a number two is the Z, he's gonna get a bunch of catches as well.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I still don't know that I'm gonna go over forty forty catches for Devin McEwan. But also I think there's gonna be a lot of guys in the twenty five to forty rae.
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna be much more spread out. And I think you know to that four, five and six point that we're gonna see quite a few more snaps and quite a few more receptions for those four or five and six guys, which I think if we're talking four, five and six, we're talking then we would be Kyle Parker, Brock Boyd and Chris Henry Junior who round out that sixth. But then we got Phil Bell as a pretty dug on, solid looking wide receiver at this point right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's smooth and he's got good size. He could play insider out. I was impressed with Chris Henry Jr.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: He had some good catches. He was playing inside and out as well. Was he He lined up in the slot a couple of times so, and not just from like motion, but also from motion. So I think that's we're wondering, how are they gonna get Jeremiah Chris Henry on the field together. We know Jeremiah can play wherever, but the more that Chris Henry Junior can do, the more you can get them on the field. And just so you know, like right now, they're just playing four to three or free linebackers not necessarily in a four to three. They're not playing nickel yet. And I'm gonna tell you, when you've got a linebacker on Chris Henry Junior in the slot or anybody in the slot, it's not a fair fight.
Speaker 3: Right now, it's not Tony. And you know they talked about his weight games that he gained ten to fifteen pounds. I think it's all in his lower body, his legs kind of like used to look a little string beanie man.
Speaker 2: He's looking much more put together.
Speaker 3: And that guy is just an absolute specimen, just a specimen. I don't know, Like I'm looking at second half of the year like all of a sudden, now, this is just a guy that you can't justify keeping off the field. That's the way I feel about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kind of like the he was the second half of the spring kind of guy. I think you're gonna see him a lot, because even even Marvin Harrison played a lot as a true freshman, a lot for a freshman, you know, but he only had like five catches until the final five or six catches until the rose ball. I think you're gonna see some similar playing time, but more catches for Chris Henry Junior throughout the season. And and yeah, it's gonna be impossible to keep him off the field. Two of those top three linebackers, the top three linebackers right now again day one were Peyton Piers in the middle, Christian Legro on the sam and then T J. Alfred at will and still working in Riley Petty John. I saw him only at sam today with the twos, Garrett Stover with the twos middle linebacker, and then Eli Lee was out there some some Sincere Johnson out there with the twos and threes, but right now the top three Peyton Pierce with the green dot, which he says he loves. He's this is to have control, to control, to have the control of the Matt Patrician defense for a linebacker after watching it last year has been a good sign or just you know that's you want your middle linebacker to do that.
Speaker 2: T J.
Speaker 1: Alfred was with the ones throughout most of the spring, was splitting time with Christian Allegro and alegro again out there doing what he does. So I'm gonna be fascinated to see how quickly Riley Petty john can get involved in that top competition.
Speaker 3: I gotta be honest, I was thinking probably coming into today that we were gonna see that at least being split with Riley working in. But still as we project out, looking at how generally they have a linebacker one and two with about seven hundred snaps and then linebacker three about three hundred snaps, I look for that linebacker three to be kind of even between Pettijohn and Alfred this year. But something I noticed that you thought might not mean anything, who knows it might but working with the defensive ends. They brought over two linebackers to work with the defensive ends, and it was Christian Allegro and TJ. Alford, not Riley Pettijohn, who I'd have thought would have potentially joined those guys over there working with those defensive ends for that period.
Speaker 1: You know, it was interesting early on when they're doing some just basic drills. I saw a couple of linebackers with a group of defensive ends. I'm like, why are those guys there running just running these things? And I also saw Don Kelly over there, like, oh, this is just a general defensive drill going, and it's like, why is that corner running those defensive end drills? But yeah, I think with the linebackers they like the depth. But again, you need to you need to see it out there. I thought it was interesting. Jermaine Matthews was with the twos at corner, Dom Kelly was with the ones. When Devin Sanchez asked who's gonna be Who's gonna be playing alongside him? He said, we all know who, but he did not say who it would be. And then I'm like, in my mind, I'm wondering because we have not seen Nickel yet and we saw Terry Moore with the twos. Is Jermaine Matthews going to be the number one nicol this year? And you've got Earl Little like you got Jermaine Matthews takes over for Lorenzo Styles, Earl Little takes over for Caleb Downs, and Jaylen McLay just does what he did last year, and then they mix it up a little bit.
Speaker 2: That's a lot.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of conclusions on day one, and I'm just you know, like, oh, the.
Speaker 2: Strings makes sense, it can make sense.
Speaker 3: But I remember last year at this time, Uh, we were talking about Caleb Downs being in the Nickel right right, yeah, out of spring last year, and uh, you know, ultimately, I think this is probably gonna end up status quote. But it is interesting that Germaine was with the twos. How did Dom Kelly look. I didn't get to see much of him.
Speaker 1: It looks fine, like I have no no complaints, although, like I said, he did give up the catch to Devin mqan the start. He's got good size, as you know. But Uh, since we're talking about corners. Den Sanchez, I whatever stock you know you want to buy it him, go ahead and do it.
Speaker 2: And he is.
Speaker 1: Dayne Pierce said that he's he's the most confident person he's ever met. And Denon Sanchez will tell you like, I want the thorpe. I want to be an All American. I was not happy with last year. Good learning lessons.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: He circled all of the games with the receivers that he's going to be going against, Cam Coleman, Charlie Becker, the Oregon guys that he knows, so he he knows what happened to him last year when he got picked on, and I think he's looking to return the favor in a big way this year.
Speaker 3: When he started naming them by name, Tony, I was like, Oh, they're gonna hear that.
Speaker 2: You know that. I mean, that's getting clipped and that's just like true.
Speaker 3: Number one, you know, type of dB in the country energy right there.
Speaker 2: Certainly we know he has the raw ability to do that.
Speaker 3: He talked about Tim Walton consistently making him uncomfortable, talked about how and I loved it last year that he took some lumps he thought that was a great thing for him, and everything he said today made it sound like, yeah, that was a perfect thing for him. He took his lumps, he owned it, and he is feeling fully confident in himself. There's no doubt that he's an incredibly confident guy. But he did not sound like that last year, Like that wasn't the energy he was putting out last year. So he came in, learned, took his lumps, and now it's like I've arrived. I want to be an All American and I think everybody should be very excited for Ohio. State had one of the top three corners in the country this year in Devin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because one of my concerns coming into the year, coming into the spring was replacing David Nigunosen's physicality, volatility, confidence. And you talked to Devon Stantions now and this is not the same player that.
Speaker 2: He was last year.
Speaker 1: He is a veteran, He speaks like a veteran. He will answer any challenge basically and as the highest expectations. And the thing is he had high expectations for himself last year. But you know, you're a freshman, so there comes certain levels to this and now, Like I don't think there is a level for him now in terms of what he can be because, like he is, he's surpassed that now he's got to do it, as we know. But every time I saw him in spring, he was getting the better of Jeremiah Smith. And then I asked him, you know how much of an impact as jeremih Smith had in your developed He said, he's had the biggest impact. Yes, as they're going against each other, I don't know if you know this, iron sharpens iron.
Speaker 2: I've heard that at once your time or two around here.
Speaker 1: But those guys going out and if you can, if you can hold your old with Jeremiah Smith, you're gonna be okay everywhere else. Now, you're gonna lose some because that's the nature of the position. Yeah, but you're gonna feel as prepared as anybody in the country at any position in the country.
Speaker 2: And he certainly does.
Speaker 3: And after naming off all those wide receivers and cam Coleman and Evan Stewart and Corey and Moore, he's got to go against he also reiterated that Jeremiah Smith is the best in the country, and he goes against him on a daily basis. I do want to say I also noticed before practice began that he is kind of embraced a bit of a leadership role. He was in front of the guys and hyping him up and having a dude like that, you know, a different kind of personality than Jeremiah, different kind of leader than Jeremiah. But I think he's really gonna step into that role big time.
Speaker 2: And I just couldn't be It couldn't be a better young dude. I mean, he's awesome. It's awesome kid.
Speaker 1: And Peyton Piers said he talks a lot and not just speaking, you know, talks a lot, probably as a leader, but also talks as a corner, which you want your corners to do.
Speaker 2: Very common. One of the best athlete commercials I've ever seen too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, amazing and the offensive line let's go back there because we were wondering what is it, what is it gonna look like? On day one and Ryan Day at Big Time Media Day said, well, you know, we're gonna we're gonna try a bunch of different things. And because he was asked, is Austin Siaveld moving And he's like, you know whatever, Well, you know we're gonna try some things. Day one, it's Ian Moore at left tackle, it's Austin Siraveld at right guard, like as as theorized, but then day tries to throw some water on that last week. Then happens today and he's asked about it. It's like, well, we're gonna move, move guys around. We got to figure out what everybody can do. But it was very interesting on day one, the first time they have the first team offensive line out there. It is the five that has been speculated about this entire time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it.
Speaker 3: Certainly was, and it's he did mention at Big ten media days when he was talking about, you know, the potential options with Ian Moore, how good is he gonna do it left tackle?
Speaker 2: Phil, how good is he gonna do it right tackle?
Speaker 3: And then Padilla at guard again today he kind of brought those three scenarios up, and we had kind of many kind of took a jump into there to think that maybe gave Van Sickles not really in that conversation where we thought either Padica or Van Sickle Padilla at right guard, But it seems like Van Sickle not really in that conversation anymore. So it's pretty clear. There's three options, right, and it's I guess whatever. The difference is the difference that Austin Sarahveld makes from that next guy who is the greatest or the most right right, so he can play right tackle if that gap between him and the next guy, Phil Daniels is bigger than it is anywhere else.
Speaker 2: Wherever they can raise the floor the most they can put it.
Speaker 1: And they said they wanted to get a good look at him at guard because it's been a while. But this is a guy that I'm sure it just comes right back to him. It's like riding bike for him very much. Any position I'm thinking anything else that Jay Timmins. Again, there's no Nickel at this point, so Jay Timmins was outside corner. But there's there's a considerable amount of buzz about Jay Timmins right now in terms of the freshman Now he was on our list of one hundred snap guys. I believe yet, Like so, uh, there's no I'm not I'm not backing off of that.
Speaker 2: That was a no doubt for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And he's the buzz you hear about you talk to people behind the scenes, and he's gonna play I don't know how, but they're gonna find some ways for him on the field, I think.
Speaker 2: No doubt.
Speaker 3: And I thought Sanchez gave him the biggest praise, talking like when he came in he's not just doing everything that everybody else is doing at a high level in the weight room, but not afraid of anybody, talking smack to the seniors, uh in on all the upper classmen and just fitting right in uh because he's just a true alf He's a true dog like and that's the kind of guy he is. And like I said on our show last week, like looking at him and Devin Sanchez next to each other, look like they play a different position. And the fact that that guy at his size was the number one corner in the country is unbelievable to me, and I think speaks to what an amazing football player he is.
Speaker 2: So I absolutely look for.
Speaker 3: Him to play it, to go easily over our hundred snaps and make it into that club.
Speaker 1: And I kind of figure like he will be the dime, which would just make him the second nickel, but also third and long or do you want real little defending slot receivers necessarily at a certain times. So much so I think there's gonna be some give and take there where they're gonna maybe take a safety off the field and put him in there.
Speaker 2: But anything else for him today that we have, yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 3: In the off season, Ohio State brought in Joe Kim, who is a longtime NFL guy. He's you know, he's a kung fu guy, originally hired by Belichick and Saban in Cleveland to assist these guys a defensive lineman in their handwork, and then he made a career out of that, went all around. He's worked for like sixteen different franchises or college programs, and now he finds himself at Ohio State. I was really surprised Tony at the level of coach coaching that he was doing today in Larry Johnson's unit. I mean, he was all in. It was his voice for a lot of the periods, and it just surprised me what a big role Joe Kim seems to be having with those guys. The drills they were doing, the handwork they were doing, I mean, it all looked really good. Of Course, Larry's always been known for good hand funding technique and such, but this might elevate it to a whole other level.
Speaker 2: So that was pretty interesting to me as well. And we'll get into a little D line. What do you think of that? Yeah, the D line.
Speaker 1: We were were I mentioned to you, it's like Drake Quinn looks bigger the freshman defense mean, good man, an athlete he was probably two twenty five in the spring, certainly looks bigger than that. Epimla looks like he's going to play this year. I think we're all now agreeing that bo Atkinson is the bo Atkinson we will see this year is what a lot of people expected last year. But those expectations I think we're a little out of based on he had two or three good games at UNC, never started the game, and now I think what we're seeing here, we're seeing him stronger, more athletic, knows what's going on.
Speaker 2: I think also helps. But your thoughts on both.
Speaker 3: I was a guy that had those expectations for a bigger impact player last year and quickly realized probably not. And then we're talking about a guy who lost snaps at the end of the year to a true freshman in Zion Grady.
Speaker 2: So coming into this year, you know, I know we've heard.
Speaker 3: A lot about both potentially you know, getting bigger and stronger and more athletic, which is a tough thing to do. So I don't know that I was so much buying it, but watching him today and I did spend most of the time, my time with the defensive line, I was really impressed. And I think that definitely this is a guy who clearly is much more powerful like that was that was very apparent and definitely felt like, you know.
Speaker 2: You can just feel the way ken Yata moves.
Speaker 3: It's just different, like I don't mean physically, but the way he operates around the other guys.
Speaker 2: Bo had a bit of that energy, and it felt like those are your two guys. Do you see?
Speaker 1: Because this has been my thing, my wondering for months now since last season, is Kenyada Jackson the Caden Curry where he's playing kind of that week side like he's on the open end, and bo Atkinson plays the Kenyada Jackson of the run support, strongside, defensive end.
Speaker 3: This year, My theory was always that Kenyada Jackson wasn't coming back unless they allowed him to at least get much more of that than he did last year to be in that Caden Curry role. And I also thought that that was a potential dilemma for this defensive line to find that guy who could do the Kenyata Curry role, the Kenyatta Jackson roll good enough to allow Kenyatta to move.
Speaker 2: They might have found it in Bo. They might have developed it and put it that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel more confident about it definitely today than I did yesterday. I'll say that I also want to hit on the guy that we thought on the defensive line was the most impressive freshman defensive tackle in the spring, and that's Damori Simeon. A lot of guys were talking about Jamiir Perez and Emanuel Ruffaman, it was actually Damari Simeon who was the guy that stood out as is the biggest playmaker to us. Damari also a little bit smaller than those guys. He has packed on a couple of slabs of muscle, tongue, some good weight.
Speaker 2: He looks good. The thighs look like this. I mean, he looks real good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't get enough time with the defensive line today, but I did want to get a look at Drake Quinn. But yeah, it sounds like jj Perez had some moments as well. From talking to other people overall. You know, I didn't see much from Quay Russ. I'm still I still want to see more from Zion Grady frankly, not that there's a lot to see necessarily right now, but I'm wanting to see some flashing from some guys. But again, it's it's so early that and they're doing just a lot of play action and some rollouts, so it's hard for these defensive ends to get involved. But you know, it was good to see bo Atkinson kind of just look the part now physically, anything else anybody else stand out to you?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, Carry Wilder of course, And I've always been kind of crazy about Carry. He looks mean, angrier, twitched up, just bad attitude, bad intentions, nasty, ready to go, and still got his black stripe. Yeah, so I'm gonna be watching very closely how long it takes him to get that black stripeer moved here in preseason.
Speaker 2: It should come pretty soon. If it doesn't, I'm gonna start getting concerned.
Speaker 1: Well, and they probably have to wait until the pads go on, yeah, you know, in which I think is like maybe practice four, which would be Sunday, I believe, So maybe you know there's no practice Monday. If you don't hear any news by Monday, all right, But uh yeah, Carrie.
Speaker 2: Wilder certainly looks the part. How do you feel about the number thirty four? I love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It's so unique on him, and I've always loved that number, but as a bat like Walter Payton, of course, But but yeah, I think he looks great in turn.
Speaker 2: But by the way, he's a lot to him. It was his high school number and he really wanted it.
Speaker 3: Coming to Ohio State, I thought he'd switched to a single digit, but that was something he actually really wanted. So we will look forward to him in thirty four for the rest of his career. Hoesty, he's not going to be changing that to a single digit.
Speaker 1: That's his number and we have not yet seen unless it's been put out there now in the Iron Buckeyes for the summer. That should come out anytime. The block o will be uh maybe next week or so. I know there are some guys who have changed numbers that were kind of like, you know, I want to keep this number rather than get a block Oh, but any thoughts on who that's going to.
Speaker 2: Be, Well, I would have to say though he said did, he says not.
Speaker 3: I don't think Kenyata Jackson would change his number, but I feel like that might be the guy to get the block.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but he switched it too, Yeah, exactly, So.
Speaker 3: You wonder how much that factor's in, like did you want the guy to wear the number? Because they've done that once where they didn't you know.
Speaker 1: But really when I was a league and that was a football rules right, you know, so rather than a choice.
Speaker 3: Remember, Denzel Burke said last year, before the year, if he got it, he wouldn't change.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: Really think some of them have that feeling like I don't I don't want it because I'm not going to change my number.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, Denzel Burke because it took him a while to get finally to the number that he wanted, because he went through a couple of numbers. So then you're good, we're good, we've covered it all.
Speaker 2: We're good. We're out of fun out here a great time for the fans. You should come down if you have it.
Speaker 3: It's not sold out, there's plenty of room. You got two more days to drop in, and it's an awesome time.
Speaker 1: There may be plenty of tickets. I don't know that there's plenty of room. It's a little congested. Plus it's supposed to rain the next two days, is it, So just imagine everybody inside it so.
Speaker 2: It'll be all sweaty. Don't come forget it. And I can't edit this out because you know I want you to.
Speaker 1: You have to back off. You're like, oh come here, No, no, no, no no. We would of course love to see you the soft media over here.
Speaker 3: We would also please wrote the book I insiders, that would be fantastic. Just makes it easier for you to find helps us on this side tremendously well said.
Speaker 2: I think that thumbs up and of course I have yourself. Great day, that will de fair. Thank you all for tuning in and we will talk to you guys later.
Speaker 3: No this time, what.
Speaker 4: About nothing away? The no one tell me I wish you'd never nothing? Well, well if you can tell me that's the morn's all right, We the Steel Carr leave tonight