Speaker 1: Oh here.
Speaker 2: He is one of the most inspirational players this season in Major League Baseball. Everything Freddy Freeman has gone through with the right middle finger, the right ankle, and of course everything that you fought and Max Freeman had fought through Freddie. How sweet is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty sweet. I appreciate that. You know, obviously it's been a long few months for our family. But give it like I did. After the game of up day, we had a neurology appointment Mac. The ne're all just really excited about his progress. So things are going really well. And to come out here the next day and bunch of the series, Uh, I'm pretty stuck.
Speaker 2: There wasn't much doubt you were going to find a way to play tonight, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean it was a little touch and go for a second. I had trouble covering first base and my pregame warmups. That was on my last little hurdle. So after that, I actually went into the bull pen and practice trying to come to the base like in different ways, and I was able to find a route and a placement on my foot, and after that, I walked straight to the doc's office, said I can go so about brown, but probably three point thirty.
Speaker 2: I was for sure this movie, this was all organic. This is who you are. Could you feel like you inspired your team?
Speaker 1: I don't know, you know, I just I wanted to be out there in this situation with them. They gave me the opportunity to be able to get back at for Game five. In game four, after the heck of a game they played, you know, really fought hard yesterday and the off day with the treatment and trying to get it to a spot where I could play. It's it's hard. It seems to not be going down. It seems to be getting more and more soul and as I play on it, which is kind of to be expected. But I'm just appreciate them being able to let me go out there and playing a Game five and able to at least contribute today.
Speaker 2: Freddie, you've been part of the last two years of disappointment. How sweet is this for you and the rest of the group of guys that were able to come through.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, when you get into the situation, you really can't think about the last couple years. You just got to focus on now, and I think we did a really good job of that. A lot of new guys that weren't a part of those two disappointments. So no reason for the guys I've been around to put that on them either. So I thought we did a really good job. I mean all this and star our bullpen and our pitching staff twenty four West straight endings, absolutely incredible, just been in a big first step for us.
Speaker 2: How big was your bullpen? And when did this series turn? Was it Walker Buehler hanging in there for five? Was it tails grand Slam?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think you could point ten point to a lot of things. I thought just how we came out in Game four, right off the bat, Mookie getting going, even though we lost in Game three, See Mookie get that Homer. I think that was huge for him. Just there's so many things we could pinpoints and what potentially could have.
Speaker 2: Turned this series.
Speaker 1: I just thought the energy in our game we played in game four was absolutely mad, just good, magnificent. So just overall the last two the fights that we put up the last couple of games was awesome.
Speaker 2: Freddy Roy Hobbs s and I know it's going to continue the rest of October.
Speaker 1: Get a good day off more, just be back, right back out it on Sunday.
Speaker 2: You want me to back up all these people so they don't step on your right ankle.
Speaker 1: We'd love to
Speaker 2: Watch the ankle, watch the ankle,