Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen. What What's gonna happen? What a.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the occult rejects. This episode, you got a few of us here. We got Bennett, and we got Ethan Indigo. And Bennett's got a topic he's going to cover. We're gonna be talking about dark DNA. But before we introduced Bennette got my man Ethan Indigo over here. Let everybody know what's over him.
Speaker 3: Well, peace on Earth. Ethan and Indigo Smith here, writer, author, researcher occasionally and uh yeah, I'm looking forward to this. I have a couple of websites, a couple of books out there. Geometry of Energy is the most popular and easy to find online. And always appreciate Banner.
Speaker 2: Thanks you guys, Oh thank you, so thank you. Like I said, researcher occasionally your research Quite often, I would think, though.
Speaker 3: I've been so busy with the gravity of the mundanity that it's been spent hard recently.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, gotch.
Speaker 1: Researcher occasionally. That's just like, man, that's what that is.
Speaker 2: I was like, the about of books he's written, just posts and stuff, was like, obviously has to research for all that, Like, yeah, he's so he's always so humble. I love it, Ethan. Yeah, you're a good guy, but I thank you for making it and always appreciate you being here. Bennett my man.
Speaker 1: Please Bennett Hanton from the Broadcasting Seeds podcast. I'll get the shameless product placement out of the way right away. I've got a brand new book out called The War you Didn't Know You Were in, Understanding and Winning the spiritual Battles. See, I don't even can's it's too long, stupid. Uh So that's the book. You can get it an Amazon. You can get it on my website all the things. Uh what's that called Broadcasting seeds dot com. It's the website. I'm really bad at self promotions a.
Speaker 2: Lot, but.
Speaker 3: I get it. Writers writers are generally so I totally empathize. Can I ask what is the direction that you go? Because I love the title, I love concept.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, I you know, I growing up, I just was. I was kind of I was plagued with trauma as a kid, abused and and you know, I'm adopted, nursed. It was just not a cool, good childhood. So at the end of the day, Uh I did that then I was, uh, you know, I had that issue. Then I went into the military, and that had its own set of challenges, and I found myself coming out and literally just feeling I got to a point where I literally was and I've always been in the church. My dad was a pastor. We used to go to church all the time, and he wasn't a practicing pastor per se. He was a theologian, right, but either way, we jumped around churches and whatnot, so nothing ever quite fit. But I always felt oppressed. Does that make sense? So I and finally I decided to do something about it one day, and I've just this book is kind of a culmination of the things that I used, learned and researched and put together to kind of clean myself, you know, Uh and uh, it's it's it's basically from a Christian perspective, but you could use it's it's a guidebook, literally, and you could use it non religious, you could do whatever. But it's it's a way to ridge yourself of entities that you don't want associated or attached to you. You know, we all do dumb shit when we're young, and I and regardless of what we want, there's good and there's bad. There's light and there's dark, and sometimes the dark doesn't want what you want. And so I've ever since I've gone through the process of doing it, I've been very free and I use many of the techniques now to stay you know, safe, I guess, is what you could say with some of the work that I do do and I put myself out there, and but I pray for protection, I you know, all the stuff. So it's been well received. Everyone that's read it, even my wife has been she's my biggest critic, has been and like, oh my gosh, that makes so much sense, and it's really good. You know, I've got I've had a couple of incidents with different I guess you would call them entities since I've been with her and she's seen stuff firsthand, so and then she's seen the change afterwards. So it's, yeah, it's pretty powerful stuff. But it's it's not complicated or or you know, dogmatic or anything. So that's I think that's the difference with that. It's I try it, as Nick knows, I try and stay away from dogma in any form or fashion for anyone or anything. I just I'm open to all of it. So yeah, man, nice yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, eventually got to get you on the show for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eventually.
Speaker 2: One thing I do want to ask it is still a question. I'm just trying to help you out here. People are interested in getting this book. Is there a site that might be more monetarily beneficial for you for them to purchase one? Oh no, because so maybe your website you might make it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all it's all Amazon, that's all the money.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, maybe you were saying about yourself at the website now.
Speaker 1: The only the only way to because I'm not really I mean, as Ethan can say, I didn't write this book to make profit, and as you can see, the price isn't profitable.
Speaker 2: Most people I know, I do say that even like.
Speaker 1: If I could give it, if I can afford to give it away, I would, and I do. I've given away you know, I don't know, uh, probably close to fifty copies already. So it's just I just I can't. I can't. It's it's knowledge. I feel like that's kind of should be out there, and I mean, you can buy it. That would be greatly appreciated to you. But at the end of the day, you know, there there's going to be a point too, probably where at least the ebook is going to be completely free the first week or the first ten days that it was out it was free online anyway. If not, now that's over. Unfortunately. I just feel like it's you know, information that anyone can should and could.
Speaker 2: Know nice and should know. So so yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I was gonna I was going to talk about writing in broadly, but please no finish.
Speaker 1: No, no, I was. I was just saying I was going to say, actually that you understand what I'm talking about, probably yeah.
Speaker 3: I do. And and I whenever someone says that they're planning on writing a book, I say I would wish that on anyone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, on anyone, kind of jokingly, because it's really a difficult and obsessive process and not necessarily monetarily rewarding.
Speaker 3: However, there are so many direct benefits the result from writing, for instance, codifying all these techniques and contemplating them to refine them. For instance, you know, I know I've done that several times with ideas that might be similar to what you put forth, and then sharing it. You get the response from people that you about things that you might not have even thought about. More directions that you weren't even intending ongoing, and it's it's a really rewarding, you know, undertaking to write for the right.
Speaker 1: For sure, I and I'm right, So of course. Now see, I actually had this book done mostly, I'd say it was ninety percent of the way a year ago, but I did not post or I didn't publish it because I don't know. I don't know if you've ever had them on the show. I don't think you have. But Bo Kennedy is his name from the podcast. He put out a spiritual warfare book about a year ago, and I was like, damn, man, I'm not gonna not gonna, you know, layer them on top. So either way, and I'm gonna have bo I. Bo doesn't know that story, but I'm gonna he's gonna be on my show next yeah, like the first week of February, so I'm gonna tell him the story. But yeah, so I already started writing another book about cryptids. But it's it's not just strictly cryptids. It's not strictly Bigfoot dog Man, you know, late creatures and stuff like that. It is, but it also dives deep into the psychology of it too, So it takes a little bit of a different turn than a lot of the other books. So so yeah, so that'll probably be out, I don't know, a few months, so something like that.
Speaker 2: So, uh, DNA our DNA, what brought you? I know I had asked you before we were recording. I said, what what even got you to just sit on that topic? And You're like, maybe should we till we record?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So all right, so I explained earlier, Uh Trump traumatic life. Uh. And so I was really, you know, some I have four daughters. That's also karmak as far as I'm concerned, karmas eventful bitch either way. I love them all of course, and the one thing I always say is I'll never be homeless. So that's a good thing, right because one of them is bound to still love their dad at some point. So with that being said, I was like, you know, some of them have they've lived. I wouldn't say, it's not like I've been able to give them this blessed life. I guess, you know, they definitely haven't had the hardships that I did as a child, but they still have like there's like ingrained trauma there. Okay, And that's how I was reading it. You also know Nick, we've talked about this. I don't know if I've ever talked about it on the show, but I can see auras.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and you remember I sa I was going to bring it on the show for that with headlers.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I had a I guess what you would call a near death experience. Without the near death experience, I don't remember anything other than waking up to you know, puking water over the side of the boat that they had recess it. I drowned an open ocean, so, which was a surreal, surreal experience. But either way, ever since then, I have seen There's no other way to describe it, but it's auras around folks, and I can see colors, and that's kind of like shapes, not really shapes, but like h like there's different things that happen with people's like maybe their their fields, like sometimes people are what I would call sparky. There's there's there's some things else that I can see as well. So with that being said, I can see some of these like trauma points within them that I know because I when I worked for in mental health services that I've seen in other people. I see them and my daughters, and my daughters have not had any of this trauma. So I was like, what the hell is going on? So I started looking into uh trauma and DNA. Well, really shit, turns out that you pass that you can absolutely pass trauma on to your children and grandchildren through your DNA. So that's not the dark That's not what I'm saying. The dark DNA is what they now call what would was called junk DNA a few years ago. Right, so you hear this term dark DNA, Now that's basically replaces junk DNA, which is about ninety eight percent of our DNA. And they have no idea, at least they did. They had no idea what this did. Any of it did. Three percent of our like the DNA proteins and whatnot are what make us who we are and express in the way that you know your eye color, your hair color, the way that you do the way that you are and you express. But there's ninety eight percent of that that's essentially they had coined the term junk DNA. Well now they call it dark DNA. Okay, So dark DNA.
Speaker 2: Is not.
Speaker 1: Like evil genes, right or what it is. It's unexpressed regulated and suppressed genetic I guess what you would call potential that exists inside every human being, right, And modern biology already confirms that you do not just inherit genes, you inherit also how they are turned on or off. And that's the field that people are starting to talk about more and more, called epigenetics. Have you guys heard of this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, at least talked about it on the show.
Speaker 1: So yeah, So I really look at DNA as more kind of like a uh, it's more like a piano than a fixed song. Right, your life, trauma, environment, your beliefs, and stress, your diet, the way you pray, the relationships, They decide which keys get played in your DNA, but some keys stay locked. Right, So what makes it dark in science is simply meaning means it's called dark DNA because it's unobserved, inactive, and not yet understood. Right. So, just like dark matter, junk DNA or non coded RNA, over ninety eight percent of that human DNA does not code for proteins, but it is absolutely not useless for sure, and it controls when genes activate, how cells can specialize in things, and how the immune system responds to stress and trauma and how those get stored, right, how disease turns on an off all these things. This is all just wild, right, So yeah, I guess that's a good opening.
Speaker 2: You know, that's a wild story there, sail like anything.
Speaker 3: It makes me. It makes me think of the input of psychological or physical practices like yoga and tai chi and chi gung. I think behind that is a lot of turning off negative proceedings and turning on positive ones.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I would agree there there there's so much of this stuff. You know, you can in essence control to an extent, you know, especially especially we know one of the things that can really control stuff is yeah, like meditation, breathing, uh, and then even like diet. Right, so we we do know that trauma especially but not just like you know it's it's trauma from all kinds of stuff, right, So it doesn't just affect the mind, It rewrites gene expression across generations. And this is proven. And I get some pushback on this sometimes because Holocaust survivors were one of the first studies that they did, and they showed trauma markers fasts to children. But one of the other big ones is things like famine, even slavery and war and abuse. Right, So I mean that means fear, oppression, abuse, homelessness, addiction, violence, any traumatic stuff, and that you totally more than likely will pass some of the stuff onto your children. And it's just kind of wild.
Speaker 3: If you ever, if you ever see a homeopath, uh, they will ask you about your personal trauma and familial trauma. Absolutely and by way of not necessarily the physical display of what's wrong. It's really usually rooted and you know something something else behind that is a homeopathic theory.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and I would agree that there's that there's certain things that are stored and like, uh like different things can be stored different places too, Right, Like I have a lot of back pain and it's because I had some but it's not just uh like physical and right, it's literally like that's where I hold a lot of my like traumas and my hips. It's really bizarre. But like if I go get like reiki, they can clear that. Right. It's it's really it's bizarre, but it's really cool. And I guess there's a point when dark DNA kind of becomes a cultural question as well. And here's where I step very carefully because this is where, you know, speculation kind of starts to creep in because if large portions of our DNA regularly behavior, stress, perception, and adaptation, then it opens the door to bigger questions, right, So, like why do certain human traits keep reappearing across cultures and time? And why do responses feel almost like they're pre loaded? We see this in lots of cultures, right. And science doesn't say this DNA contains memories, per se or ancient knowledge, but it does suggest that we carry biological predispositions shaped by like long chains of lived experience. And that's this isn't mystical yet, this is evolutionary and epigenetic for sure, you know, because then you can get into the non human DNA claims and and why does that matter? Right? So when people bring up non human or unknown DNA, things get really conversational pretty quickly when I bring that up to people. But there there have been forensic cases and environmental samples where genetic material doesn't cleanly match known reference databases. And I bring this up because of the Sasquatch Genome project or what you would call that. There's an actual name for it, and it's a DNA study done on Sasquatch, and a lot of people don't know anything about it because it was frankly suppressed. Right. It's actually called and you can look it up and go through it yourselves, guys. It's called the novel North American Hominins, Next Generation Sequencing of three whole Genomes and associated Studies. It's a mouthful, right, But at the end of the day, when you start looking into stuff like that at because at one point, I mean so it gets slippery when you start really thinking about what who inhabited Earth right at certain times? And we have evidence of at one point what you would consider six different hominids seven I think, actually existing on the planet at the same time, right, And this is you know, alleged scientific evidence. Who knows. I'm not a scientist by any stretching imagination. I just read a lot, right, and do research like Ethan does sometimes. So when it comes to that though, you start running into especially once they've started doing stuff with Crisper, which I'll get into in a little while, with GNA splice.
Speaker 2: Do you get into it? How did I come across palindromes at all and your.
Speaker 1: Stuff palindrones I don't know, no, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I think I could be completely off. I don't want Lisa used to go on about I think like fucking with DNA. Uh if when.
Speaker 1: You find patron with DNA right now?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, when you find the palindromes in like code, like sometimes you'll see like when one thing goes to the next, you'll actually be a palindrome. And then that's when you can it's really I'm thinking, because you mentioned keys before, that's when you can actually insert oh yeah, change it.
Speaker 1: And we can. I can go into that. And there's there's some parts in my notes there it's you know, I mean, this is all very it gets really science y, and I don't really you know, I'm not qualified to go down that road. But this is kind of where where I've gone because of this started this research for my own purposes and my kids, right, and how I could maybe help them.
Speaker 2: But like.
Speaker 1: When you start talking about it doesn't automatically mean cryptid's hybrids or anything exotic, right. It often means sometimes there's contamination or degradation or incomplete databases, right, But it also highlights something important that our genetic reference library is just not complete and too when we talk about what DNA exists and what doesn't. You can run into some roadblocks because you won't get them, or well there's no match, Well what the hell does that mean? No match? What just means that it's not in the database, That's what it means. It doesn't mean that it doesn't exist, because obviously it exists, right, especially when it comes to ancient pop populations like extinct hominins like Neanderthalos and Desnovin's and Homoflorensis and things like this, right, regional genetic variations. So this is where I kind of get, you know, I guess the real quick, big takeaway is that the point of talking about dark DNA isn't to jump straight to like wild conclusions, but it's to recognize that we are far less simple then we're taught. Period, You know what I mean. DNA isn't just a static instruction manual. DNA is responsive, and it listens and it adapts and in some ways it remembers. And the more that we study it, the more we realize that human biology sits at this intersection of environment history and lived experience, and that alone should change how we think about trauma and health and behavior and even identity. So I mean that's kind of a big statement, right, but uh, that's where I go with it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what I was talking about before is, uh, that's what viruses. Like viruses will look for palindromes inside the sequencing. Yeah, and then that's when they'll insert themselves to start changing shit. And that's exactly how the Crisper got They mimicked that for the Crisper right, right, right, right, I know something with the palindromes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, palindrome. And I've never I don't know why I've never heard that.
Speaker 2: Remember that one time I made some corny joke about palindromes inside the chat. I think you're the only one that laughed at it. I was like, maybe you got it because she was telling me about this this whole thing about how like this ship manipulates two palodromes in sequencing. So I had that stuck up, right, That's why I made that choosy joke about paler chromes. Yeah, so dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I that kind of brings us into like locked DNA, like locking and unlocking these genes, right, I guess you have the two main ones like ways that genes are are. They're not simply on and off. They're regulated by markers, right that chemically attached to the DNA and silence to active or activate genes. So I wonder what a palodrome is if it's a marker, is that is that what we is that?
Speaker 2: Well, that would be like the sequence would be like five. Let's say it was like five six five one, there would be one five six five whatever it be, the opposite like flipped, and then in between those were those two numbers meet in the middle of the palindrome.
Speaker 1: Okay, that reads the same forwards and backwards. But biology, DNA sequences and even music showcasing symmetry ship okay.
Speaker 2: Even like a lot of biblical names even do that Jewish?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I guess that's a way that they could read it right as well. So well, the two main forms of like ways to chemically do you have DNA methylation and you have what's called his stone modification and they literally behave like locks and switches on a genome and again trauma, famine, stress, abuse, fear add these locks. Right, it's not a metaphor, it's just it's chemistry.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: So we have all the generational stuff, so you can get into I kind of do go into certain things with like religion to an extent, and I don't really mean religion per se, but you talk about you can say religion because of the overall arching thing, but whether you believe in God or gods or or all these other things. At the end of the day, when it comes to scripture, like in scripture, you've got to covenant is a binding agreement that grants legal access. It almost seems like some of these genetic things, that's what they are, like spirituality and trauma and do the same things biologically right, and they create behavior patterns and nervous system responses and all these things like addiction loops and emotional all of it right, and you can attain or you can some of this things. It's like certain people. And this is where I was talking about with the cultural aspects of some of this stuff, is it seems like bloodlines obviously carry certain traits, right, and that's coded in your DNA, So why wouldn't it be Why couldn't you say that it's also spiritual covenants and they just get attached right, things like that, And I've I've kind of talked about this on on other podcasts, but I don't know why I didn't bring those notes with me.
Speaker 2: Quick question, I do want to ask. We're just real quick, and I'm not expected that you did any work on this, just your opinion. Maybe with trauma being encoded into your DNA, could there be possibly like other experiences that are positive that might be quoted in your DNA from your past.
Speaker 1: I just I shouldn't say why there wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Be, of course to think about.
Speaker 1: I absolutely think it would work both ways. I don't think it's always going to be negative. I mean, look at the universe, you know, equal and opposite reactions to stuff, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And sometimes there's the idea of hormesis where the certain exposure to actual negative, poisonous things cause UH new strength to develop to deal with such. I mean, arguably the reason we have muscles at all is to deal with gravity. So you could almost say that's an example of a kind of a small instance of that where you know, it's difficult to deal with so we developed muscles to deal with it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and resilience and all kinds of other things, right, especially to things like famine.
Speaker 3: And I was thinking into cheap practice, and I'm sorry forgive my poor internet connection. Guys, in Taichi practice, we talk about evolution in terms of an ongoing thing, and that we're actually kind of inhibited beings right now in our evolutionary process. For we're not really designed to stand even though we stand. Our hips and our lower back and what is called in Chinese the quaw, which is essentially our whole uh coordinate of our lower back and hips and waist uh is considered the quaw below the waist rather so uh, this is this is an area that we're constantly dealing with actual gravity uh influence. That's quite painful. So sometimes a stretch is even to just get and not in any particular way, but just understand that idea that we're not even quite effective animals for standing up right and get the back parallel with the ground. However, however you're going to do it, that can really open up the hips and let us deal with gravity.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Yeah, it's one of those. Yeah, it's absolutely great point. I just also just to comment on what you had said earlier too, is that you know, one of the biggest things that causes I guess you would say, now see people say evolution, but adaptation is stress, right, and so that adaptation is coded into your DNA, is coded in your genome. So it it's it's a way of natural It's like natural crisper, right, So we so getting into crisper just a little bit. We do. It's not science fiction. It's we humans have the ability to rewrite DNA right now, because we can cut genes, we can insert genes, we can delete genes, we can alter embryos, we can change traits. I somebody brought up the movie to me the other day, and I haven't watched it in a long time, but it had that that movie with Ethan Hawk and uman Uma Thermon that had like the they would have like the Designer babies. Yeah, right, this is this is what we're talking about essentially, right, and it's it's a little scary. I mean, it means humanity now has the technological capacity to rewrite the biological rules of of our species. And that's frankly unprecedented history. But is it you know, what's to say back in the day that, especially when you start talking about biblical stuff, and these are just examples why uh, hybrids and ancient records, I mean here here where again we kind of shift carefully right, Ancient culture reports of things like minotaurs and satyrs and the Nephelum and centaurs and dog men and lion men and giants. These are all in the all the all the history and myths and folklore of every you know, Samerian tablet of Greek myth and and Norris uh, you know, pick pick a freaking culture and have these stories that all rhyme. Right, So I'm not claiming that you know, they were genetically engineered, but why then, how did they come to being? You know, the consistency of these reports across culture suggests humanity remembers something, right, and that's how I kind of come at that. I'm not claiming any proof, but if chrisper can do this, now, what could advance civilizations or non human intelligence do in the past, right, we talk about it. There's there's all kinds of theories ancient aliens or the Watchers you know, coming down to Mount Rman and mating with women. But there's also stories of them mating with animals things like that. So we have things encoded in our DNA that we can't freaking read at this point. So yes, it's and it's not assertion, but it stays like with my broadcasting seeds. In my broadcasting seeds, lane is what I like to call it, and it's patterns without conclusions.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: You also think about super soldier programs that you hear about, you know, in the US military and other militaries, Chinese, the Russians actively working on gene edited soldiers and enhancing endurance and reducing sleep. And how many times have you heard stories about dog Man or Bigfoot? Now I have maybe not everyone listening that you know, this is going down a railroad here, right, but that they guard deep underground military bases and all these things. Right, but you know this is all kind of it all kind of rhymes, guys. It all kind of rhymes, you know. And yes, I'm making some I'm shooting a shotgun right now. I'm not sniping with a with a rifle. But frankly, it's not conspiracy anymore, especially when we can show that we know throughout history, what we can see and what we're told is this much of what the actual truth is right throughout history, when everything is actually happening, it's this wide instead of just what we can see. So I look at it. Go ahead, please don't finish up, oh I was just saying that, uh, at that you know, at the end of the day, this is like the real dark DNA war, And that's kind of like my my my thesis isn't just monsters, it's that humanity is caught between all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 3: And that's very profound because it really points to the finger internally because there's so much going on inside of us that we could change. Someone someone mentioned, huh, the gene keys and human design practice earlier in the chat, and it reminds me too of what is like something that influences every scientific medicine test is the placebo effect, right, And really that's kind of kind of a misnomer. It should be the placebo power, right, because it's not an effect at all. They're they're measuring the effect of a power, really, right, and that is the power of us changing the whole situation in ways that we didn't know were possible based on the assumption that it's possible. Absolutely, So they're definitely is a lot to this that we can I don't want to say manipulate, but we can enhance our condition I think a lot just by our mind state and just being a little a little more like there's so much tension in the world, but when we bring attention to ourselves and things, it's like the opposite of tension.
Speaker 1: In a way.
Speaker 3: A lot of this uh modulity I think has this kind of softening attention kind of that helps, Yes.
Speaker 1: For sure, I mean I we also know it's not just crisper and stuff like, Like we kind of talked about that we can we can actually relax our DNA and make ourselves more open to manipulation just through things like meditation and whatnot, just by by relaxing, right is. And I was just looking for it, but I can't. I don't know why I didn't. I thought I saved it. But it was a study that I had looked at somehow that fell through the cracks today. But a study that I was looking at that talked about relaxing the genome or relaxing the coil right so it could receive things easier. But I can't find it now.
Speaker 3: So well, relaxation is I think, such a big lesson. And we don't realize how much tension we operate with until we get a massage. Until we focus we focus on softening. That's when we realized, oh, I could release my shoulders a little bit, and maybe that would help X, Y and Z or for just for instance. But there's so many wonderful benefits of reoxation. We think we're relaxed, but it's it's usually we're just not doing anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, exactly a.
Speaker 3: Lot to relaxation.
Speaker 1: I think one of the big lessons with all of this information, though, is that DNA is not a fixed blueprint, so you're not gene expression is controlled by chemical markers that act like you know, locks and switches. We've we've talked about this already, and that you can actually do things that switch things on and switch things off. Now, of course we're in our infancy of understanding this, right, but and we're not even saying I'm not even saying like with Cris Burn things like that. I'm saying that we can gain control over our own DNA in a lot of ways through practices like you know, stuff that's taught with Buddhism and even prayer and things like that. Right, I fully believe that that we can, that we can manipulate these things. I don't know what you guys think about that, but I you know, that's kind of where I go with it is that you can if it's it's I saw somebody had said, sins of the Father's right, And that's all stuff that we can kind of fix. Uh, sin patterns and dysfunction, right, psychological behavioral loops. We can fix these things. And a lot of that stuff is already coded in your DNA. I mean you can. It's not an excuse to be like, oh, well, god, I'm acting like an asshole because I'm it's coded into my DNA. But there is kind of a that is kind of a thing. So, uh, I look at what I what I've started calling I guess you could call them like, well, Christians would call them by they would call them strongholds. Uh. And like that DNA and essence, Like, let's look at it metaphorically too. Is that that it carries evil spirits? Right? Spiritual and emotional realities can shape hormones and nervous system patterns and all that type of stuff. And that's what I'm saying, is that we can manipulate so much of this with our minds and our practices.
Speaker 3: So that's beautiful and all that makes me think of the concept of face reading, which is really from one of the oldest healing practices in China, and it totally works as you just or articulated in the sense that the question we don't ask is which came first, the condition or the posture, And and we in the West will of course say, well, my poor posture is because of my condition. In the East, and relative to face reading, the mind state, it came first to cause the posture. And so with face reading the people, the practitioners can look at where there are wrinkles and where there are obviously kids, kids are so open and untraumatized even when they're you know, going through it, where they're you know, so elusive to trauma when we are all so elusive to it when we're younger. Kids don't necessarily demonstrate this always, but as we get older, we'll have certain ways that we carry ourselves. And is as little as the practitioner the healer articulating a lesson for the person, and it might be, you know, their left eye relates to their you know, their dad, and this and that, and it's this one little thing and the person goes, oh, well, wow, I don't have to carry that. And there are examples of people's faces changing within a session, which is just odd.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: It's it reminds me too of how the right side of our physical external physical is masculine, the left side is feminine. And we can see this even when we can see our mother and father and our faces almost to that point. And in the mind it's the opposite. There's like this cross reference thing going on inside in the in the mind, the the right brain is controls the left for instance.
Speaker 1: This is just interesting, absolutely. I mean, this is like wild stuff, man, like I and I'm just you know, this is what I do. Guys. There's a reason my podcast is called Broadcasting Seeds because I literally just vomit seeds on you and make you go down rabbit holes. What it knows this. He hears my ship all the time. He's like, dude, what are you talking about? So it's just what I do.
Speaker 3: Well, when you're talking about epigenetics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, along with along with scripture.
Speaker 3: And everything, cusp I've brought up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, so what but one of the things that.
Speaker 3: You're saying when you talk about I'm on the cusp of things so propaps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, true, I guess you're right. It's like one of those things.
Speaker 3: You know, I've brought that up with people before relative to the transmission of trauma and or knowledge, and they dismissed me. Yeah, right, this a year or two has passed, come a long way.
Speaker 1: But when I'm now before, and I'll do this with quotations, now it's proven by science, you know whatever that means half the time. So one of the things, though, I really started kind of digging into a few weeks ago, was this because I have I've read a few books by a gentleman named Scott Carpenter who is a bigfoot researcher who unfortunately has passed away, and i've kind of I know his son now and he was part of this that that genome study that I read earlier with the stupid long name about North American hominins. But his his this kind of all culminates in a in that DNA study all kind of culminates down into He's got a book that he wrote about it, which I can't find, but it's called truth Denied, the Sasquatch DNA Study by Scott Carpenter. So I had started rereading that book and going through some of the more you know, he also has a YouTube channel that you can find all this stuff on which is the Sasquatch Awareness Project, and his son still maintains that and releases stuff and rehashes it, and he goes through a lot of this. This DNA study also a new documentary by David Pilates, who is the Missing four one one guy, that's how most people know him, called American Sasquatch, and he was part of this genome project as well the DNA study. But that being said, I kind of wanted to bring up some points when we talk about Neanderthal and desnovin DNA and just how it is you know about human stuff, right, so we already know modern humans carry I mean, if anyone's done a DNA test, we do know that they carry from other DNA from other archaic humans. Non African populations carry about one to two percent of Neanderthal DNA, and some populations, especially in like Melanesia and parts of Southeast Asia carry does what's called Desnovan DNA as well. And this isn't really controversial anymore. It's been confirmed through you know, genome sequencing and population studies. So these genes influence things like immune response and altitude adaptation, skin biology, and even have how we respond to certain viruses. Right. But with all that being said, what's less talked about publicly is that not all archaic like DNA and modern humans matches Neanderthal ordsnovn reference genomes. Right, So when researchers analyze certain genetic segments, they find regions that look ancient clearly non modern, right, but they don't cleanly align with any sequenced archaic human and we currently know I should say that that we currently know, And in academic papers this is often referred to cautiously right, because as introgression from unknown or ghost, I'm an in populations right, So in that wording is important. Ghost population doesn't mean paranormal obviously, it means a population that we haven't recovered DNA from yet, but whose genetic fingerprints prints appear indirectly in living humans. Like this is we know this, right, and this isn't really guesswork. It's researchers use statistical models to compare mutation rates as that's what they call them, or haplotypes and divergence timelines, and some DNA segments show levels of divergence that are just way they're way too old to come from Neanderthals or doesen Ovens and suggesting they split from our lineage much earlier. In some African population studies show introgression from hominins that may have diverged up to a million years ago. Right, So what does that mean to me? It means Sasquatch as possible as a relic hominint. Meaning this DNA project, Right, if you break down DNA usually into to its two parts, you have mitochondrial DNA, which usually which does track the female side of a of a genome, right, and then you have the nuclear DNA, which tracks the male side. So the study that we're talking about, this DNA study for Sasquatch, the samples that they collected, cleaned, did all the stuff that you can go through, all the you know, if you're scientifically inclined, or you want to read it yourself and just go find it. I'm sure if I get of nick or somebody can put it in the you know, some sort of link, you just have to look it up by that study and it'll pop right up on Google. But the mitochondrial DNA came back as one hundred percent female human, but the nuclear DNA came back is unknown. So what does that mean? Right? People will be like, oh, well, you know the unfortunately lots of people that would not peer review the study. We're stating that, you know, this is because contamination and all the excuses that you've ever heard, right of of all this type of stuff happened, and and that's it. Right, We're not going to give this the time of day. But the bottom line is I'm sorry, But like, Africa is especially important in this discussion because ancient DA preservation is much harder there due to the climate. Right, So our reference genomes, they're all incomplete. Yet genetic studies on living African populations show signals from unknown archaic comminants all over the place, right, they don't match what we've already got. So in other words, the absence of fossil DNA does not equal absence of ancient humans, right, or different types of hominids, right, relic comminids. So this is where speculation really comes in. But at the end of the day, I feel like we don't know Again, Nick, what do I always say? I don't know shit, We don't know shit, And this type of stuff just shows that we don't know shit. So wild men, beings of the forest, I mean, we this comes from every culture in the world. And I'm not just talking about Saskatches. There's there's other things going on here too. I think the core message, though, that I really want listeners to walk away with, is that, like modern humans are not genetically isolated masterpieces that appeared out of nowhere, right, we are composites, and we carry echoes of other human beings who lived, adapted, survived, and and some vanished, and some of them were named, and some of them we just haven't met yet through fossils or whatever. Right, but their signatures are still writing quietly in our genome. You know, we we have them still there, and that alone should make us more humble about how much of our history we truly understand or think that we know. Right, And this is not non biblical, this is not non Christian, this is not non pagan, this is not this isn't about all that, because every bit of this can be explained by certain aspects of every religion, every color, every creedive thing. Right, there's an explanation for all of this. So I guess that's kind of what I have to say.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about mitochondria being initially it was a bacteria. It may not have been an infection per se. But it start Mitochondria was introduced into the human body as bacteria, and now it's essential to our mune system function and overall being There's also I was thinking of the idea you mentioned about how things are essentially turning on and turning off. There is a lot of research right now that in simple terms, there's a lot more going on, but of course we're laying but in simple terms, aging itself is essentially a series of turning on and turning off different attributes, and they're finding some really simple ways to mitigate the aging process. One, for instance, in my research, I occasionally do they found that get eliminating protein in the blood system? Am I am? I still there? Yeah, there's a way to eliminate certain proteins and large amounts of proteins in the blood which actually cause certain things to be turned on and turn off in regards to age progression. So there's numerous ways that they're kind of trying to prevent the aging process from occurring via simple kind of instigation.
Speaker 1: Oh ship, sorry, man, freaking Internet, Seriously, that sucks.
Speaker 2: I think that's I think that's the first time I've ever seen that actually happen yeah, talking and they drop off. It's am like, I just see them drop off as somebody else's talking. Oh yeah, let's see if it comes back.
Speaker 1: Well, So one of the things I guess Another thing that I'll bring up is I had brought up covenant and iniquity and curses earlier, Right, And since we kind of what does he say he was cooked with? What did he say? He said he was cooking with gas? Cooking with gas? Gotcha? So covenants, inequity, and curses. You've got spiritual agreements and we all do this. We talked about this with the cult practices as well. Right, there's there's agreements that are made with things, right, not just the cult practices, but all kinds of practices, all practices. How spiritual agreements become biological patterns. And I look at what a covenant really is and like in scripture, and I'll just use that because it's what I'm familiar with. In scripture, A covenant is not a vibe or a promise, right, This is a binding agreement that grants access or authority or inheritance. And you got to think of it as a legal framework that defines what flows through a relationship or a bloodline. I mean we deal with this stuff in like you own a home. That's the same kind of thing. Right. That idea maps surprisingly well onto biology. Right, And in real life, the things that we choose, especially under stress or trauma, form long term regulatory patterns in the body, and these patterns get written into all of our systems.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Did he get knocked off again?
Speaker 3: No, you're still No, I'm still there. That was beautifully put.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So like the nervous system, the hormonal system, the immune system, and through epigenetics and the genome. It's kind of what you were talking about a little earlier. So when the Bible talks about a nick moving through generations, modern science would describe the same thing as intergenerational biological programming, right. And how trauma and sin become legal access in the body in like spirituality spiritual practices. When someone experiences or participate in things like chronic fear, violence, sexual abuse, betrayal, addiction, abandonment, their body enters into I guess the best way is described it as a survival state. And that state is not emotional, it is physiological, and stress hormone surge and inflammation goes up, and the nervous system shifts into fight or flight. We talk about this constantly, and those cinemical signals cause epigenetic changes that turns stress genes on, turn repair and growth genes off, and alter immune response, rewire emotional regulation. This is the same mechanism described by epigenetics. Right, So DNA methylation and his stone changes they literally silence or amplify specific genes. And I've kind of hit this part ad nauseum, but I need people to understand that these things become inherited vulnerabilities. And when those stress coded epigenetic patterns reach reproductive cells, they can be passed on. That's that means children inherent not just DNA, but the way the DNA has been trained or behaved. This is why this is the mechanism, right and bog In biological terms, this looks like a curse in specific certain aspects, right, like when we talk about addiction and rage and depression and anxiety, autoimmune illnesses and abusive relationship patterns. Right, even when children grow up in safe homes like like my kids, their bodies can still be turned tuned for danger. Why is that? And that's why? And that shocking? Like I had said just a second ago shocking looks like a curse, but people would just science just calls it epigenetic inheritance. Different language, same phenomena. I'm not saying that demons live and go ahead.
Speaker 3: Sorry, no, I don't mean to interrupt you. I just was saying it's a great esoteric take on that biblical and lesson if you will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm not saying like demons live in DNA, right, I'm not saying that they live in DNA. I'm just saying that you're not claiming I'm not claiming that that spiritual beings physically reside in chromosomes. Here, guys, what I am saying is that spiritual and emotional realities do change biology through known pathways, period. And this is exactly what neuroscience shows through thoughts, beliefs, and emotional states. I mean, we know that they alter cortisol levels and inflammation, all the things, brainwiring, gene expression, all of it. Right, So when scripture talks about repentance or healing or forgiveness and renewal, dat aligns with biology. Period. These practices send new signals and signals to the body that can reverse epigenetic locks and restore function and where theology and neuroscience meet. The Bible says identity, truth and spiritual alignment bring freedom. Neuroscience says safety, regulation and coherence bring healing. Both point to the same outcome, restoration of the whole person. So spiritual realities imprint biological outcomes because the human being is not divided into spiritual and physical has We are one integrated system. And that's frankly, what this is all about. And I need people, I really work to so people see that whatever your beliefs are, at the end of the day, we're not separated things. We are we are integrated spiritual and physical beings in one I mean even.
Speaker 2: That, I would just assume the technology we have could force that to happen. We're looking at our phones in the computer and the TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why couldn't they Absolutely, you're just desensitized to it.
Speaker 2: You can be flipping switches, so you could be flipping keys all day looking at the TV.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And there's a whole pattern change that looking at the phones is actually causing on young people's bodies. They're getting like a certain curvature in their upper back or neck bound because they spend so much time.
Speaker 1: I probably have not you a right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh what, well, a lot of people get it just by we all are dealing with gravity, right, and uh, you know we should a Taichi recommendation just practice standing in alignment every once in a while. It's kind of a powdered changer. But but young people, yeah, they're like almost developing a physically different bone.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so for sure, set set good patterns.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, I mean you can get I can get deep into this stuff too, where you bring up mm hmm, bringing in stuff like the mark of the beast, like what is that you know, things along those lines. Uh, you know that's chrispher decade. It could be all kinds of ship. But I don't really want to go down that rabbit hole. No, but but you could. I mean, in all honesty, it's uh so yeah, man, I think at the end of the day, I think this is the type of knowledge that makes people understand that first off, we don't know shit, second off, that we really need to be more open minded than we are as a species, and just knock it off. Knock it off, Like I'm not trying to be all kumbayah, right, but enough, you see all this nonsense going on all over the freaking planet that and ninety percent of it doesn't matter. So I agree, and we argue about the dumbest shit. So I just I Yeah, my one of my daughters is like a reality TV junkie, and it's like, dude, what hell are you doing? Like you can? Oh you know how you're so smart? Like what are you doing?
Speaker 2: So you know how twisted ship's got? You got fucking the left actually video recording themselves shooting guns and holding guns. Now, how the fuck did you get yourself get there from a few months ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so bizarre. And the ship we fight over. Yeah, I mean, I dude, I was this professional I'll be honest, which people that know me know I was a professional soldier for my entire adult life until in one former fashion for you know, a full thirty years of my life. And enough I've seen enough for everywhere. Yeah, it's disgusting. It's just disgusting and it's gross and people need to knock it off.
Speaker 2: And I really getting like the really good look at its ugliest side.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's so horrific man that I just can't. I I don't participate in the bullshit as much. I I just try to like do research, write books on spiritual warfare and like just trying to help people and like plant seeds in their minds out how ridiculous so much stuff is and that. Yeah, some of the stuff I talk about it's ridiculous too. Some of the ship that we talk about on this show and others is just absolute insanity. But it's like, you know, I at least some of it could matter.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's ideas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know, we're talking about saving the world. We're talking about solving all the world's problems. I don't know, man, I don't know. I don't have the answers. I just I just I want to be the best human I can be, So yeah, and help others do the same.
Speaker 2: There you go. Yeah, alright, we if you if you want, we can probably wrap it up now too, if you like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm cool with that. I've kind of said everything that I need to say. This is a shorter episode, but oh no, that's fine.
Speaker 2: I believe me. Sometimes I wish I could.
Speaker 1: We don't need to drag it out. I think I think, uh yeah, yeah, the other rabbit hole I just don't want to go down. It's just people get Yeah, it triggers people too, So.
Speaker 3: It's a very inspiring idea of Ben. Thank you for sharing that and thank you for.
Speaker 1: Listening.
Speaker 3: Well, guy, you can't get some absoluteating in.
Speaker 2: The uh there he is there. Oh wait wait wait.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm sorry. I was saying, I was saying, it's am I am I on now. Yeah, it's it's such a great lesson you puts forth and I love how you encapsulate it with the Christian lesson correspondence too. It's really really powerful, beautiful.
Speaker 1: And at the end of the day, I don't it doesn't have to be Christian. You can look at it through any lens that you want, whichever you know, uh lens you want to look at it. Sure, it's incorporated. This is universal language here, folks. And that's what I need people to see is that all of our bullshit speaks the same fucking language. Stop trying to transfer it to something that's not. So.
Speaker 3: It's just a great take on the Covenant idea and and all the curses and the healing. It's a it's a it's a great uh series of lessons.
Speaker 2: Appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thank thanks for coming guys, Thanks for letting me on Cardinal Electric head. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: I would even say, just when it comes to DNA, I would even think that's such a huge sys. I think it occultism that people don't realize.
Speaker 1: Oh god, so.
Speaker 2: I do think there's a cult science. And if it's if it's in ocultism, that could also be like numbers and should have been involved, you know, I could see how Yeah, I think, well that's uh, it all ties in.
Speaker 1: Believe it's all because every all the ship man, all the practices, all the things, they all rhyme. Dude, I say this ad nauseum over and over and over again. They all rhyme. They're all coming from the same freaking place. Guys. Sorry, They're all coming from whatever you want to call it. They're all coming from the same place.
Speaker 2: Yep. All right, So, uh, before we wrap it up before Ethan falls off again because we lose them, do you want to I want to let everybody know where that can find you at. Sir.
Speaker 3: Well, well, I appreciate it, thanks for putting up on my poor I really really appreciate those ideas. And I'm easy to find on the internet, writing books and frequently and sharing articles frequently. And I'm gonna drop one on Occult Research Institute here soon. In correspondence with the reading and great lessons to you and headless are doing for the seven seven seven book, I have a seven seven seven arithmetic equation that I'm going to share on the Occult Research Institute here soon. And so and I do writing, and like I said, occasional research when the gravity of the mundanity of the.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: So appreciate you, guys, perfect.
Speaker 2: Thanks, you made it. I made it all right. Thank you so much, Ethan. I definitely appreciate you coming on. You always have great questions and great stuff to add. Betty. Please let everybody know what's up with you.
Speaker 1: Where they can find all yeah, so again, Broadcasting seeds dot com. You can find everything there or you know, Instagram, YouTube all the things. And check out my book The Boy you Didn't Know You Were in. You can buy it on Amazon. I mean, if you go through my website it's still Amazon. So it's what you were getting at earlier, Nick, But you know, you might just like it. You never know, But check out Broadcasting Seeds and come say hi. You know there's anybody out there that wants to come on the show and talk about something. Just reach out let me know, so Michae'll be on there in a few weeks.
Speaker 2: That was a fun episode actually.
Speaker 1: The second time that you were on there, but this episode is way better than the first one.
Speaker 2: So it was really just saying I really really enjoyed that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's where you can check me out. And of course Nick and Ethan. Always good to see you guys, and I greatly appreciate shated what you do there. Cardinal.
Speaker 2: Thanks, thanks try, thank you. Yeah, man, I appreciate you all coming on. I guess with the people listening, we also got Headless is doing his thing tonight, the mailbag and the symbols, so keep an eye out for that. I think that's at eight thirty, and then I think we're gonna have Metimistics on at like ten o'clock tonight Easton time, so check that out. Should it should be on for that, If not, then it'll be over on be over on Jewels Channel. But I'm pretty sure we'll be doing it here, so in case people got nothing to do later on, we got two more logs coming up actually, so fuck but thank you all and thank everybody in the chat. That's what's up. That's why I go live and until the next one, everybody be well later