Speaker 1: Welcome to the Snarts Egg. You're about to get your lady's glazed by the great Chris Rays, Derek black Man, and Tom Sweeney.
Speaker 2: Sit back and prepare for some ex shiit.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some blazing glory. Hey, everybody, welcome to the Snark Tank Podcast. It's me Chris, it's him Sweeney, it's him Derek. I think we'll see you next time. That was a good one. Yeah. Now all now only the real only the real fans are staying for this, right. It's a nice little surprise. I know, you guys can see the runtime of the video and it's clearly not it's clearly not over in ten seconds.
Speaker 3: But you can fake some people some audio listeners that that auto played on, so like the intro goes and then you do that and they're like, well that's it. I'm gonna kill myself, throw myself in front of a train and become a fucking lampshape for somebody when they pick up my parts.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, some fucking asshole with the you know, the.
Speaker 3: Little dust hand and he's sweeping up remains before the cops can get to it, like hey, get out of here, and he's just running away.
Speaker 4: He's running on the train tracks. That's how bold he is on the train tracks. Put a backpack full of people parts.
Speaker 3: Man, Now that I'm taking the train like a couple of times a week, I really hope I don't run into some you know, somebody just decides to end it. Especially there's so many people at union stations crazy, So i just feel like one day, I'm like, there's too many people here, man, there's too many.
Speaker 1: There's too many.
Speaker 3: It's too easy for something bad to happen, right, And I'm like, I just hope I'm not there featuring.
Speaker 4: Into the glorifho. You're a little bit of a glorpho big, aren't you? You're a fait of being on people.
Speaker 3: No, I'm afraid of I don't like witnessing like accidents, you know what I'm saying. And I'm like, I it's it's such a high probability because of how many people that are concentrated, and people suck here so bad that I'm like, it just seems like a disaster.
Speaker 1: Like it seems like like a powder can kind of what did you say the fair was? What was the fear that you said?
Speaker 5: A glor glorophobia that's fear of like being around people.
Speaker 1: A glorophobia. Yeah, yes, yeah, I'm okay with correct people. It's called I think it's a glorophobia, A glorph A glora, a gloria.
Speaker 5: I guess you got in there, yeah, glorphobia.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, I know, I've know, I've heard that before.
Speaker 5: It's fear of being in like crowds or like around people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I don't. I don't nothing like that at all. I just I'm more aware of how gross people are. That's the only thing that's unfortunate.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm afraid of a crowd under the circumstances that I understand that they're hostile towards me. But I don't know if that's like a phobia or are.
Speaker 5: They a lot of people being hostile to you.
Speaker 1: I'm afraid of a crowd, wow, people potentially with weapons. That's my fear.
Speaker 5: Ants, as you know, everything including like ants have that fear. So it's not a it's.
Speaker 1: Said that video of the the ant getting pulled apart by other ants, that's crazy. It surprised me, like, what is what is that? Speaking of the real video, by the way, it was an AI or nothing.
Speaker 3: I have an ant story that this is so I've been alive for thirty seven years. No, I'm actually not that happy about that.
Speaker 1: But uh yeah, when I hit one, I went to you. When I'm that age, I'm done about the fight.
Speaker 3: Yeah you're almost there. I uh so I went to the Not a big deal. I just want to make sure my my tickers all good. I went to the merchery room yesterday and I was there for five to like one.
Speaker 1: I was there for way too long, five to one. Am.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, damn, yeah it was It was just a bad that just died.
Speaker 5: You could have just died.
Speaker 1: Point.
Speaker 3: I was like, I I'm sure, I'm fine. It was just more of a just double checking some stuff, you know, like especially when it comes to like my cholesterol. I just want to make sure I didn't have some major blockage or something. Anyway where I parked my car. I guess there's there's these small ants that I've never really seen.
Speaker 1: This type before.
Speaker 3: I guess they try to start colonies and cars.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: I've never looked this up, but this is what happened to my car. So within that span of me being there, like there was I had like an energy drink or something. In the back of my seat or whatever in the holder and they were going to town on it. I only found out because I need to charge my electric scooter. So I was taken out of the back seat and there's a bunch of ants in there. And there weren't there fucking you know, at the beginning, because I went in the back seat before, so they were there between the time I was just at the er. They got in there and there was a shitload of them. So I sprayed like I just had a disinfectant or whatever, and I was like, this is fucking bullshit. And when I came this morning, they were on the outside of my car like trying to like the last ones were trying to be like what the fuck do we do? And so I sprayed again and I think I saw like I don't know if this was the Queen, but it was a big fat fucking ant that I'm like, did they try to move into my car?
Speaker 1: Probably? I mean, like, it's a smart idea. It's a mobile titanium base of operations. If I was a military force not onlike ants, yeah, I would, I would look at a car and be like it's pretty good. I've never military force. I mean they're literally I mean they they I would military, well, they do have army ants. Yeah, there's little that's kind of like the naming terminology that face the naming. The naming terminology for them is like like, I don't know, they seem like a pretty organized hive.
Speaker 5: I would see.
Speaker 1: I guess bees are more like a like an army because they have drones. I would say, oh they both. Oh well, I would say I.
Speaker 3: Was very similar. And as far as the organization what they like like.
Speaker 1: That like makes you wonder, I feel like bug, do that are they related? I mean, they wouldn't put it past like oh the distant species or something. You know, you know, it looks and it looks more like a bee than I look like Kingston and we're the same species. That is very good point. I mean, yeah, that is very good point. Maybe I actually think isn't that amazing? How that teeters on? Like I don't think so actually would I don't know, man, it's actually kind of interesting.
Speaker 4: The things that humans haven't common opposed to ants and bees. Humans have more common in antony.
Speaker 1: No, no, I.
Speaker 3: Mean you and you and I talking about like kind of like a parents, especially because so you know, smaller guy, giant guy, lighter guy, blackened guy.
Speaker 5: Black black, and it's just daring.
Speaker 3: It is interesting that like we are the same species and we can inter well you guys can't interbreed. But you know right well it's because of the female version of you would be able to have a baby. I don't want to talk about that, but like, sure would you would you would you get it if if if it worked, if we can put a working uterus, and you would you do it?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not fucking a dude unless I need to. You need to. That's so you're just say my chance you need to. There's only the last the last few people on Earth is a dude, you and a scientist that has a working uterus? Would you agree to take if you had to? You had no choice, you had to say yes. What you say?
Speaker 4: If I if I knew that humanity relied on me, yeah, I would be happily kill myself.
Speaker 1: A grin on my face, like buy humanity.
Speaker 5: Know when i'd had but a spike that.
Speaker 3: People have to stop. You're like, no, you're gonna kill off the human race. I guess it wouldn't gonna kill what they do.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's only the scientist and you and one of you, one of you have to have the uterus, like I don't want to do this, and so what about like him put in the uterus and you fucking him? So I think, because now he's technically a woman, because it's us, I.
Speaker 4: Would still say no, thank you, I don't want to fuck you.
Speaker 1: To save the human race.
Speaker 5: You wouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't do I think I would do to save the human race either onnest maybe my family, if.
Speaker 5: It's just that's part of human race.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, but you mist understand these are people that care about versus like everybody else. I don't know how many pedophiles I'm saving, you know what I mean? How many pedophiles not pedophiles? Okay, so okay, so new scenario.
Speaker 5: How many children are you saying? Like, more children?
Speaker 1: You're the last ones on more children than pedophiles. Assume I would hope to soume. But well, yeah, God God help us.
Speaker 5: Human numbers were like way close.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't want to know the real numbers. Dude.
Speaker 3: I've been watching way too much true crime. It's starting to affect my brain. But like they caught one thirty years later, but only because dude, they should have caught him immediately. But like the Minnesota police in that area where it's comically stupid, it's it's it's like, it doesn't seem you make a movie out of this, See how people that trope you make a movie of this.
Speaker 5: People wouldn't believe it's that type.
Speaker 1: It seems unbelievable. Nobody, nobody would buy it. Nobody would buy it.
Speaker 5: He'd be like, this is too stupid. Nobody.
Speaker 1: It was like the Uvaldi thing. It was pretty much on that level. That's why anytime I see that has honestly lightened up a lot of my critiques of certain movies for me, because like whenever I thought like nobody that would nobody would believe that. Now, like living in the now, I'm kind of like, no COVID.
Speaker 5: World, I don't have faith in people anymore.
Speaker 4: Like actually, I'm like, oh yeah, we would just we would run into these problems.
Speaker 5: People were that stupid.
Speaker 1: That was pretty Yeah, there was.
Speaker 4: If there was a like if there was showed up a zombie virus that we knew was a zombie virus, we could prove it was a zombie virus.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, people would be like, it's not that big of a deal, and I'd be.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah. There would be grifters convincing people, be people about worshiping them to like we're going to die, dude, like your money is worthless. Could you please help us? Please this time.
Speaker 4: The zombies they can't go back. You can go back to grifting. Yeah, the zombies can't get in your house. Don't go outside, they can't get I'm going Outma, I'm gonna go outside.
Speaker 3: Don't let them take your freedom away from you, just like sinners, and I would Like everybody was like the Asian lady wouldn't have fucking done that.
Speaker 5: It's like, yes, the funk she would.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the thing the way her character was paying the whole time, people getting ready to hear something like that, you got you gotta kill him.
Speaker 5: I'm primed.
Speaker 3: I'm at that point. If I saw some scenario like that, I'm immediately dealing with that.
Speaker 1: I would kill her because I'm like, I'm sorry I died that. I would probably kill you.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: No, everybody there to be like, why did you just snap on that innocent lady? Yeah, just be Unfortunately you're big and scared I gotta I got well. No, at that time, I think neither of us would do fair farewell. To be honest, I think people would be more you're the you're, you'res cousin, You're Irish Man's gon No, I'm from below there, I'm from below there.
Speaker 3: I don't have it. I did see that, but I think it's I think a long time ago. It happened, and and uh the result was nothing in translated.
Speaker 1: Our screen, our monitor screen that lets me see what cameras were switching to flashed. Yeah, I'm gonna stand up real quick, just to make sure, just make sure everything's recording. Yeah, I'm paranoid. I'm paranoid about that ship now.
Speaker 3: To be fair, every once in a while, they the files do have a little hiccup and it's just either safe for the video. Sometimes it's the last five minutes of the video that it's in a separate file and then the audio. Sometimes the last similar almost like there's a little power surge or something, but there's no interruption.
Speaker 1: It's just cut a little bit.
Speaker 5: It's weird.
Speaker 1: It is weird.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the hell that is, but it has an effect of the audio or video because I just stitch it together and it's fine.
Speaker 1: So I'm just gonna keep going as if noting happened exactly. Uh, Patreon dot complast a snarttank. Remember you can go over there early ad free access, early early episodes, ad free, uh, exclusive episodes, all that shit right in your questions and your submissions go over there will hurt you. SNAr Tank dot shop for merch Remember to say that. Yeah, it's important for some reason. I was always against that for like the longest time, because I'm like, people, what do people need to be told this? Yes, but apparently it works. Yes, it clearly it works, so we're gonna keep doing it. Yeah, there's a there's also a way.
Speaker 3: I've noticed some pretty good tactics on how people can It's almost like a camaraderie thing, like hey, you know, helping help help a brother out. Yeah, people are out yeah, like fuck yeah. Otherwise, if you don't say shit, sometimes people are just like.
Speaker 1: It just doesn't come into their psyche. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I totally get it because I sometimes it works on me too, like that certain people that say like likes and subs in a certain way, a certain way they say it that kind of makes me like Oh, that's cute.
Speaker 4: That the foreign man for the foreignland. For a while, I just didn't think about it, and he was like, make sure you like subscribing. I was like, oh, should've been watching your videos for a month's old. We've been a little pop.
Speaker 1: We've been trained out of that by like algorithm stuff like you're gonna see something you like, you don't have to click follow or nothing. Yeah, we're just gonna show you ship because algorithmically we understand you and that we've been trained out of it. So now we just like don't like or subscriber to do anything.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Really, it's it's uh like that Elephant Graveyard guy. Those videos explode and I look at his sub kind of like, how is that possible?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 1: It's something criminally low. Yeah, he's got like a form that that one of the one of the earlier videos that he had had like four more million, and I'm like, oh, he must have like he must have at least like seven hundred thousand subscribers that would be my and it's not even close ye, And I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, brother, how that's just the yeah, the new wage.
Speaker 1: The fact that he doesn't have that is insane because those videos are great. Uh, They're so.
Speaker 3: Well received that no matter what, they will pop up in your homepage.
Speaker 1: When he releases it. It's crazy, so you have no reason to subscribe. That's how Mark Maron talking about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah he did, he did.
Speaker 1: That's cool. Yeah, I have seen. I saw a handful of people.
Speaker 3: There's a video that I actually want to it's ten minutes by too lazy to try. I want to react to him because it's Some people are speculating that Joe Rogan may have is aware.
Speaker 1: Of this guy and has seen some of his ship Elvin Graver.
Speaker 5: Yeah he must, and yeah I must.
Speaker 1: He might not have watched it, but he's aware.
Speaker 3: I feel like maybe he watched like two minutes of it and then got like chicken scared, Like he like started getting anxiety like I can't take.
Speaker 4: This the screen and walked away, ye spitting back, destroyed his stuff.
Speaker 5: Jamie clean us up, Jamie, clean us up. Jimmy right now, Jamie.
Speaker 1: I feel like Jamie was like, did you you didn't see? You didn't see this is the end? Right? You didn't see that? That is you know?
Speaker 3: We were talking about it with Sarah. Yeah, although they're playing themselves.
Speaker 1: You didn't see it. No, but I'm okay, well you can. I don't care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not about it was just there's a part where Channing Tatum makes a cameo. He's fucking in like a gimp like mask or whatever, and I think he's like in like underwear. Maybe he's like basically naked. He's on like a chain, and I think Danny McBride has him. It's so fucking funny.
Speaker 1: I remember that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he talks about like busted. It's it's funny. My point is that I feel like that's Jamie. Like I picture Jamie being in a gimp costume or like maybe more like Zed and fucking uh.
Speaker 1: While he's producing, he's producing it. He's fucking all. Has he ever? He's like the guy he's like Justin Long and Dusk. Have you seen what is? That? Really threw me off? That noisy babe?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't mean Zed whoever? The gimp is that?
Speaker 1: You mean? Yeah? God, that's hysterical. Have you guys seen Tusk a.
Speaker 5: Long time ago?
Speaker 1: I couldn't watch it. I love Justin Long.
Speaker 3: I actually like just Barbarian, Yeah, I just I really like Kevin Smith too, But.
Speaker 1: Man, Tusk is weird. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it was an interesting premise. Did Kevin Smith make Marats and stuff.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, yeah, yeah, okay he made he made passionately Christ Well, the variant of it, I don't have.
Speaker 5: I don't have a huge dogma.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't have.
Speaker 5: Like I think he's like fine, I remember he did you make Where My Car? Was that him?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: That was was that? Somebody knows? I was not even anybody. I think that movie just exists.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were in it though, No, that's what you know, Jay and Silent Bob were in My Car.
Speaker 5: If they were, I have no idea.
Speaker 8: No, Jane and Simon Bob aren't even Jane Simon Bob or characters that he made in a Clerks. They're in Morott, their own movie, Jane Saw and Bob strike Back. And some people get confused because the strike Back, thinking that it's a sequel, but it's it's not.
Speaker 3: It's just its own movie from Clerk. So they're from Clerks. Yeah, that's that's where they first made the Yeah.
Speaker 4: I thought they were in Freaking What My Car? I think there might be one of them, one of them, one of them might have been in the movie, but probably not both of them because I could have swear.
Speaker 1: I remember seeing I can't help you.
Speaker 3: You'd have to verify because I I to be fair or not fair. I just I've never finished dude, where's my car? Because that she looks stupid as fuck.
Speaker 5: I mean that was it was just that kind of movie at the time. It's worse.
Speaker 3: It's it's worse than like A like say, you know, like there's there's like dumb and Dumber. There was like a I guess I would have cane it some more like American Pie, and American Pie was at least good because I had some tits in it, but like it wasn't I don't really remember laughing like, oh, American Pie is so funny.
Speaker 1: I remember probably was the foreign exchange student A. Shanon Elizabeth was like fire, it's on my movie good movies movie with Scott bay I was like, holy crad, I think it's there's a movie that's Scott Bayle movie where like it ends with just straight up uh CP.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's an interesting he I just know him from like interesting.
Speaker 1: Interesting piece of film history there with that one, like what do you like? Like I don't understant remember what the premise was. I think he becomes like a genie or something, or he gets magic powers, like I don't know what the fuck. But he's like a high school kid. And at the end, it's like a prom in high school and he just rips all the women's clothes off and there's like actually, like it's just straight up nudity. Wait, like a high school pro.
Speaker 3: Is he he's like an older person?
Speaker 1: No, he's like is he a kid? He's a kid? I guess. Okay, Oh, it's just weird though, Like that move that movie existing is very strange. I guess I don't remember what the hell it was called.
Speaker 3: It would be weird if they were actually kids. But that's kind of the whole thing.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's it's still it's still a bit strange. Well I mean, but it's like, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know if they weren't not Oh, you think they were actually children casted and they like, No, I think year olds that are playing high schoolers like.
Speaker 5: You assumed, But it's very likely could have not been.
Speaker 3: That's what I've every rom com from the eighties to now would be a problematic if they were kids.
Speaker 4: The fucking eighties movies or people are drilling holes through fucking girl bathroomkies and pay is crazy, wasn't That's just crazy? That scene that's all the movie for the first time at like maybe twelve thirty at night on like cable for some reason, and that after that scene, I was like, I really.
Speaker 5: Don't know if this is okay. I was like twelve yeah, and I was like, is that okay?
Speaker 1: He's reading poetry that background. I have it as our timer so that when Doctor Octavin starts fighting it's time to wrap it up. Yeah. That's the only way that I know how to time things. Is how many Spider Man two's has it been? How many Spider Man t that's funny man? He ruined his ship man? Anyway?
Speaker 3: We would you put bites in with your colors?
Speaker 1: I know he's a fucking for a genius. He's a fucking idiot. The what do you think? Uh? Did anything happen this week? I feel like nothing, really, I think what big thing happened? What happened? Uh?
Speaker 3: You didn't hear about Uh?
Speaker 1: I didn't hear anything. I've been wearing earmups. This entirely good.
Speaker 3: You didn't hear about pedal underscore troll.
Speaker 1: What what is that?
Speaker 3: That's awesome. I love that you don't know about this. I genuinely I love that both of you don't know about this. Pedal underscore troll?
Speaker 1: What is that? Is a user name by it was okay since Ethan Klein has been beefing with.
Speaker 3: Destiny and Destiny's orbiters and his sick of fans are insane, right, and they dug up I can't believe this.
Speaker 1: It sounds fake.
Speaker 3: They dug up a an account, a Reddit and a and a Twitter account with the user name pedal Underscore troll that belonged to Ethan that he created in twenty ten. And what he would do on those, especially on Reddit, is a bunch of screenshots. He would pretend to be a pedophile trolling. He would do some Zionis talking points. He would say a bunch of horrible, racist, fucked up sex whatever, need you name it, pedophilix stuff, you name it. And sometimes he would promote his channel and it would barely have any subs, so like I think the eighty three channel, he would use it. He would also I think he was on like the Destiny a subred and would contribute there every once in a while and he actually came out and owned it, but saying like I have nothing to apologize for, and then he tried to be like, this is not even nearly as bad as Destiny actually owning CP, and I'm like sure, I'm like, well, yeah, listen, I'm gonna tell you I'm I'm I'm actually because like when you say Destiny's owning CP, as far as I know, Destiny had that the pictures of a seventeen year old that he was gonna blackmail some other guy with and and something some crazy dumb idiotics.
Speaker 1: People are crazy, they suck.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing, here's the thing that you want your guess and why I want you to think in a vacuum though, Like I'm like, okay, what is actually worse because it when you use the word CP, your mind imentally goes to a prepubescent child, sure, and not some dumb fucking broad and twelve months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure most I'm sure probably most material that would be glad if I don't know that it's probably like.
Speaker 3: So when I'm thinking about this, when I'm thinking about it, just in that direct comparison, because you know, for the for the dummies, I hate that I have to say this, but it's like, I'm not excusing what's on Destiny's fun. I think he's a complete fucking retard. Sure, but when he said that, I was like, I actually think even pretending to be a pedophile is worse.
Speaker 1: I think I think it's actually way worse Destiny.
Speaker 5: I think that's where he's.
Speaker 1: Fucking Like, No, I don't.
Speaker 3: I just like, like again when I say, I.
Speaker 1: Know what you're saying, because it's it's weird for somebody to even want to do that.
Speaker 3: It's weird, but also just because there's people that a agree with his takes and like oh another one of my homies. Yeah, and controlling or not it it's fucking insanity demoting real pedophilia talking about fucking children versus like I said, somebody who's going to be an adult in twelve months. Yeah, I think when you put that in a vacuum, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I think it's like.
Speaker 5: White do that.
Speaker 4: I like, I understand, I understand what you're talking about. Like, yeah, logistically, that's.
Speaker 1: All it is. I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Ethan said something saying what Destiny did is worse. I actually I don't think I don't think it is worse, But I know what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I don't want him to weasel out of this at all.
Speaker 5: No, he shouldn't.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, see, but the thing that he tried and said that it's worse. And I'm like, I actually don't even agree with that. I think that I would put him pretending and advocating for your child relationships as far as I know, as far as I'm talking about the picture itself, because I'm only talking about that because Desney might have done something way worse. Sure, and it's probably said some stuff way worse than that too, But I'm just pertaining to what he's talking about. And I'm like, oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, don't you try to wheezel out of this shit, because he is. He's trying to be like, oh, I have nothing, he said, he had nothing to apologize for. I'm like, my guy, it's not like twenty ten. I was twenty two and twenty ten. He's older than me, so he was in his fucking like mid twenties or something when he did this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can you fucking imagine pretending to be a pedophile on line in your mid fucking twenties. Not like if you're a thirteen year old and you're like, you're a retarded kid, you stupid idot. Fucking serious, this is there are people your age that are getting fucking raped, asshole, and then the kid wud be like, I don't know, I just thought.
Speaker 1: It was funny. This niggas fucking twenty five is his brain's developed. The thing that I don't understand about this, and it's it's the same thing about any It's like the same thing when Trump says like, oh, I'm a people want a dictator or something. People are like, oh, he's just joking thing to me, I'm like, I understand that. Like, let's say that's true, right, let's say all this is a joke. It just why do you want to provide cover for people that it's true about? Like why would you like, if people are out there, like let's say people are out there actively trying to find real pedophiles to bring them to justice or to get them out of the system, why do you, then, as a person pretending to be want to jump in there and muddy those waters and make it more difficult for people to narrow down who the real people are. It's you know what I mean, like like and that just seems like a weird thing to be doing. It's just generous for me.
Speaker 5: It's the same thing as like this being at the Epstein. Shit, it's like.
Speaker 1: You you already heard you can't how do you not hear it?
Speaker 5: About this?
Speaker 1: Like why are you even there? You? Why are you? Like what you're they are? The fact that you're the fact that you're even present says a lot about you.
Speaker 3: You're on a plane that you know is called Lolita Lolita Express, that's in all of those people know what Lolita means. Like there's probably a lot of young people that don't know about Lolita.
Speaker 1: I didn't know espec where the name comes from. Like con, I n't know it until until the until what until the plane until I learned about the plane name. Oh really yeah, genuinely I thought I thought Lolita was like an anime or something, and I just didn't pay that.
Speaker 3: Sense static since it's more associated with the well the LOLLI kon. I think there is a con No, it's not a con that's what they want.
Speaker 5: They let that happen. I mean maybe I was fake.
Speaker 1: Content that yes, yes, assuming that's what it is.
Speaker 4: I almost had a panic attack. I was like, y'all, they like, I'm sorry. There probably is something like that that we just don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it's like called like the business Summit. It's something something you know what I mean name yeah, and uh an Epstein type. It's putting it on you know what I'm saying. It's like it's like it's like that, it's there. There is something that I I came across one time.
Speaker 3: I had to look up uh this was uh, I don't want to get too far off subject, but I just saw like this. There was a a Ukrainian website that was running like a child thing where they would take pictures of them illegally.
Speaker 1: And I can't remember that.
Speaker 3: I blocked it out of my memory, but I want to remember because I wanted to like tell I know. I was talking to day Jojo about it. I was like, I literally can't remember. But it was one of those things that I was like so annoyed because it was so like mainstream in that country that but like I'm like, how does this just allow?
Speaker 1: How people allowed to operate like anyway? I don't know U, So.
Speaker 3: Dude, the the the the thing that's making me so mad about this is well, there's many things a I actually really did used to like Ethan Klein. You know, I I started to sour with him when I started seeing him slip into sinility at age what thirty nine forty whatever he is, and he was be in with the san and I was seeing his talking points like, oh, he's been messing with me for a year and it was the other way around, and his buddy's not telling him shit, and I was just disappointing that whole thing.
Speaker 5: That's the biggest fact for me.
Speaker 4: Disple thing like no one checked, like no one checked him, and even not even not even checking him, just being like, hey, dude, I understand you don't like this guy, but is it worth like going just time to leave him? Even my wife, your wife, like his wife is like being there and gooding him on is like yeah, that's gonna be like like what, honey stops enough?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm obviously disappointed in that, but it's like, oh, it's his wife there. I feel like that's a lost cost.
Speaker 1: I feel like his business employee slash friends, that's an that's an easy savage were And now this thing to me this is the final straw. And if I like, let's say you're you're, you're you the whole you were convinced that ha San sucks ass and he is a terrorist sympathizer. Whatever, blah blah blah blah. You were convinced of it.
Speaker 3: Okay, whatever, Fine, but now you he admits that, like, oh yeah, I've been trolling as a as a pedophile in my mid twenties. Like, I'm like, I can't fucking work for this guy. Imagine you're that's your boss, that's your fucking.
Speaker 1: Boss, dude, Like I can't, like, I can't, like, I'm sorry. Even in the corporate world, if you find out your boss.
Speaker 3: Is fucking like I don't know, uh ted down down the cubicle's daughter or something. You know, you'd be like, I'm not fucking working for this freak fuck this guy. Hopefully, hopefully you have humanity still left in you to think that, like, I can't work for somebody who's doing dev and shit and.
Speaker 1: Well here's well, here's here's my thing. Why do the right thing? Why? Why in the modern it's in the modern world, would you do the right thing? Well, it's not about it's not about because like I of course I say that to myself about like why am I not drifting and being a millionaire exactly?
Speaker 3: But it's because I was programmed to be a decent person. Unfortunately, that's just what it comes down to.
Speaker 1: Well, I think also too, It's like it's just I think, well, first of all, just like I'm programmed, how do I keep how do Let's be clear.
Speaker 4: People aren't reading story books about heroes and good guys.
Speaker 3: If you grew up in a certain way, you will program people. Maybe listening to punk and hardcore like us. How could you just sit by and be like cool with this ship?
Speaker 1: Ah? Man, I think the world, the world will grind you down and you're like, fuck it. I think that's what happened with you that he's like I think Ethan's got a family now, and he's like, well, I don't care what's right. I care what's going to provide for my family really, and this is making money. It's it's getting an audience that's very, very impassioned. Do you think that's what it is? I think so, I think, because like that's really all that matters to you, that happens.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's a caveat this is my maybe in my interpretation, because you might be completely right. Ethan might be so maniacal that he's just completely hamming up.
Speaker 1: It's not crazy.
Speaker 3: But I think he's on coke. I think for sure that some sort of stimulant.
Speaker 1: And we've had people coming into the comments it's like, how could you speculate. Listen, guys, I'm thirty, I'm thirty one. I've been around the block a couple of times. I've seen, I've I've met many people. He's doing coke all the time.
Speaker 3: If you're in the entertainment industry, especially, a lot of people party and then you can see just do yourself a favorite.
Speaker 5: Go to old.
Speaker 3: Ethan videos, even go to the old podcast. Go to the podcast when it was old format, when you would have on guests in the studio was all purple and shait. You can see you can see like the here's the big distinction. Because some people say, oh, you're just making fun of his turets I'm like, no, his tourettsa is always there. The sniffing was not always there, right, the sniffing the erratic, like, there are certain things, there are certain tell tales that were not there before that are there now, and I.
Speaker 1: Know sniffing after every third word to me was like, oh, you're clearly doing If it's not coke, it's something damn similar to that. I've not even heard.
Speaker 3: It's probably something more chemical than the actual like powder.
Speaker 1: I imagine it's something, but it has the same effect.
Speaker 5: I would bet all my money on time.
Speaker 1: I would bet money on It's so easy. I'm like, okay, and by the way, fine, it's not even a judgment thing to me. It's like, go ahead, fine, you're you're live all the time. You probably need the energy. Fine, do it if it works for you, fine, But like it's don't tell me that's not what's happening. I think.
Speaker 5: I think he I think, like, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 4: I think the stress situation and all it helps him becoming like more freaked out could make his threat syndrome symptoms worse.
Speaker 1: Maybe, yes, I mean I doubt, Yeah, I could. I could be. I could believe that.
Speaker 5: I would doubt the same more time.
Speaker 4: It's like, look, dude, first of all, he's probably not using good coke, because good coke shouldn't wire you like that.
Speaker 3: You know, I think it's something like chemical has like like an amphetamine type of thing.
Speaker 5: Probably that's that's probably what he's doing. Yeah, but when.
Speaker 1: I do Heroin before every show, Yeah, you have a decent amount of energy for that, you know, hero You're able to walk around, So bounce it out. Fourteen shots of espresso, fourteen shots and twelve thousand bumps of coke. Oh, it evens it out, I think a little.
Speaker 4: When you use supposed to get bounced also and also balanced out. Why I used so much of it crocodile as well.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 5: I like you have a good you have a good balance regiment, and.
Speaker 1: My regiment's pretty solid. I don't recommend it, but it's good for you. I highly recommend it to everybody who's not going to take this advice.
Speaker 3: So everyone, literally everyone, man whatever at this point, At this point, you know.
Speaker 1: Anything else happened with the pedatrol stuff or was it just like he just came out and it was he he came he.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he made a video about it or anything, but I know on his Instagram.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what are you watching? It's a freaking upon my hand moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, go ahead, Yeah that that that fucking line is clean.
Speaker 5: Man, his hairline on the back. Yeah, he edged so much weight, dude, He's in such a good shape now it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Alla, yeah, you gotta get fat again. Why so we can fucking have like a purple fucking hands and ship. I wanted to have those hands actually look like it. I want Alfred Milliona's hands to look like, uh, like egg plants in a basket. That's what I want. That's what I want. I want his ankles to look like like Trump said, such.
Speaker 5: A good like Trump.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to look like rhinocera, like fucking just like feet where he's just flattened.
Speaker 4: What's crazy the bottom of like I don't know about. I guess an elephant elefants feet bottom of the fet are actually really soft.
Speaker 5: Isn't that weird?
Speaker 1: You know what's weird is that like if you look under and I've never understood that, it's like really tiny. You'll see if you look underneath tiny human you see a tiny person foot, not a.
Speaker 4: Person's foot relative tiny a tiny version like a baby's foot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like you see like a baby human foot in in the center of the giant elephant foot. It's like those dolphs. You ever see the dolphins with the knees. Yeah, that's yeah, you can. It's you know, you can't deny evolution like that, No, of course not.
Speaker 3: It's like people well but you you know, but if you're just looking at it like oh, I see how this ship works, they actually in their fins, there's.
Speaker 1: Like I think the thing that trust people love about evolution is that people can't there's a disconnect with how something could possibly be something else over a period of time. If I am not that different from your from my parents or whatever, but you.
Speaker 5: Are actually the problem, the problem.
Speaker 1: We're quite different from your parents, not we are a combination of the two that are not just well, what I mean is like after a certain amount of time, right like let's say like this is like ten thousand years or something ten k one thing turns into something else. But like that's constantly changing the entire time, you know what I mean, incrementally, So like we have we we choose these like arbitrary points kind of to be like okay, that's when this starts. It's very and that's when the other thing starts. And it's not exactly a clear dividing and that gives people positive.
Speaker 4: Dividing lines like just mixed like mixing mixing creatures, right, you see a dividing line. It's like that's very simple. But I'm gonna understand that.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, like, realistically speaking, if we wanted to get real granular with it, like we would be a different thing than our parents. If we wanted to get like a real fucking I don't think that would be a bad use of your time.
Speaker 5: I don't think you'd because it would be, it would be useful. They're still relatively humans.
Speaker 1: I understand, but like that over what I'm saying is never mind, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Like the big difference is like I am too tired of explaining it. Like the big difference is like between like humans and like Neanderthals and even them, they're not even really that different, you know when it comes down to like really looking into the like what they are as a whole.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is like there's not gonna be one moment where, like you know, a big kid's going to change. It changes over time, and at a certain point you have to choose what you're going to consider what and you have to gonna You're gonna have to bookend these things. Even though the book ends aren't going to be clear because that's not how that works.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's really it's people. It's like taking a hit all the way whatever, but taking the animal from one place but another place, giving like two generations and it will be different.
Speaker 1: You know, have you thought about never speaking you no good because it would be a detriment to the business. Do you want to get into questions? I guess I don't know. Well, did anything else? Like what was the resolution to the Peter troll thing? He just didn't apologize and that's it.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, there was, There was no There was no apology obviously, like I said, he said he had nothing to apologize for. This just early morning, so it's probably the big The news has only been out for like twenty four hours, so it hasn't swell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see, it hasn't. It hasn't like had a huge swell, Like say, I'm sure it's a weird thing for an adult to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure. Uh what's his name? But Hassan's gonna have a field day with this because his uh, you know, his biggest adversaries are both pedo adjacent, which is just funny.
Speaker 1: Dude, I had a thing recently. So, dude. What happened was I was going through like you know there's some apps that you don't open for ages and you're like, oh yeah, like Messenger was that for me? Like Facebook Messenger was like, oh shit, I forgot I even had this. I was cleaning out apps for my phone and I opened it and there's always like message requests from like, uh, you know, all sorts of random people. But I had I remember this dude who would like send me. He would just send me these like it was just always like this un hind shit like calling me all sorts of shit, clearly a lapsed fan who thought I was two woke now or something. Oh, and I remember It's like, oh yeah, I forgot about that. And then I realized like I hadn't received a message from this dude in like a year or something, and I was like, oh, what the fuck, he's just stopped or whatever. And then I clicked on his name. This is his real name, by the way, these people it's fucking great on Facebook, It's wild. Yeah, And so I went to his profile on his wall there was all these people like memorializing him, and I was like, oh shit, he died that's crazy. And all the comments were mega mean, and I was like, what the hell, and people knew him. I was like, what the hell happened? And so like I guess this dude fucking off himself because he got caught with like, oh bad materials. Yeah, bad material or at least that's what I could glean from like comments, And I was like, yo, it was only like five comments because it wasn't like a famous person really, but like, man, dude, I love it. I love this isn't even I don't even think I genuinely don't even think this is the first time this has happened. I feel like this has happened before. It's I feel like I remember this happening at some point. It even happens like a in a more mainstream setting where you see like say just a small example, oh the January sixth years they all got released. A handful of.
Speaker 3: Them are already dead in prison offended again there because they're fucking terrible people. So in the same way, like when you see I want people, I want people to I just really want people to understand this. If you think it's normal to relentlessly fuck with people online, it's not. And those people are kind of fucked and eventually you're gonna find some weird shit about them. They're gonna be dead because they have crazy shit and they off themselves. They're gonna have fucking pedo troll and they're fucking relentlessly.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: I cannot get over the fact that he was in his mid twenties. That's the thing that's like fucking me to work. The way that it seems is wild. The way that it seems like because that wasn't that long ago for you guys, like post pre pandemic.
Speaker 1: That was when we started the show. Yeah, and it's like he was doing that then, well that's like relative to our so like it would be like that if you started Pedalatrol in twenty twenty, Like what the fuck, dude, would be Like, it's in twenty ten. In twenty ten, I was fucking I was working. Actually, it would be the best time to do it, actually, because that's when everbody was going insane. Fair I guess at least it would be less. He did that at a time where like the economy was kind of cool, like you.
Speaker 5: Were getting out of those ship.
Speaker 3: People weren't like so upset in twenty ten. It was kind of a hell old.
Speaker 1: Is he then? I don't even realize, like.
Speaker 3: He's like forty or forty one or something.
Speaker 1: He's forty eight. Huh just fifty six. I don't know how old he is. Yeah, yeah, he's ninety.
Speaker 4: Through him, you just through It is a wild thing to do that when you're in your waterfall as a mid to like.
Speaker 1: Ever twenty five year old. It's a wild thing to do even in general. Like, I don't know, I never got the I never did the anonymous trolling no people like I just didn't. If I was spending time on the internet, it was to just watch stuff that I thought was cool, or like play video games with people that I liked. It wasn't like about how it can it.
Speaker 3: Is fucked up, like it's it's a crazy way of energy to a fun like it or like, oh this is what I spend my time fucking with people anonymously trying to get a rise out of them.
Speaker 1: How is that The anonymity of it, like inherently like it. It has this endowment of of of like bitchness to it. Yeah to me that I never I never related to Like I never I could never sit there and be like I'm oh, I'm I'm sure I'm telling I'm telling it like it is, but behind a pseudonym. Yeah, it's like then you're kind of not right because you're not really standard completely. And it's one thing. It's one thing in like if you're in like a country, like because there are places where like it's it's illegal to speak your mind or whatever or like and you can literally like get arrest, Like there are places like where where they can kill apostates or something, you know what I mean, Like places like that. Yeah, I respect that more because at least I get like I get it, like there's a genuine danger. It's insane absolutely, But like to be anonymous in America is so lame, Like what do you have to hide from? Like brother, like people are just people are getting go fundme like rich from now from saying the N word, Like why are you hiding? Just put your name behind where you say it's fine.
Speaker 4: There's nothing. It's really sad. It's effort I try to make not involve myself in. But I love making people upset. I love making people upset.
Speaker 1: I don't think you do. I think you just don't understand that you don't.
Speaker 4: I think I think something like that might be true. I guess whatever there is, but I think I think someone getting mad because of me is magical. I think there's a magic because I like it when people are mad. I like, I just like, how am I making you that upset? I've nothing?
Speaker 3: Well, what it depends on? What did you say?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Clearly not anything worth Like if I'm not gonna say something that's worth me getting beat up.
Speaker 1: Like tweet the inWORD for no reason the other day.
Speaker 5: No, it wasn't just the word.
Speaker 4: But also if that bothers anybody, that's crazy because I'm a black person. I mean, you know, like I don't have any people that are like fucking for in the seventies following me hopefully right?
Speaker 5: They they that word is actually a dagger to them.
Speaker 4: That makes sense if someone like that age got mad at you sent I like, you know, I'm sorry, my bad for bothering your dad.
Speaker 5: I'm not putting nigger on my Facebook. You know.
Speaker 1: If I put on my Facebook my favor it be so bad. But that word is horrible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well listen, but making people angry it is funny, dude.
Speaker 1: It's to me, like when people are mad at me when I've done nothing. It's or like when I when I share like a really innocuous opinion and it pisss people off. I like that.
Speaker 3: It's funny when you share like an objective fact about something and then they freak out.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 3: Like, of course, I have no problem with that, because I'm not going out of my way to fuck with somebody right now.
Speaker 1: I'm just speaking like, there'sently with the thoughts and prayers thing with like the shooting that happened in I mean Minnie Anisota.
Speaker 3: It was in Minnesota, but I don't know if it was Minneapolis. It was an m place, but I just say it's in the state of Minnesota.
Speaker 1: But they were saying like thoughts and prayers or whatever, and I tweeted something like, uh, I mean, wishful thinking is fine, but it's not it's not a good substitute for action or whatever. And then uh, people were like, well, you said prayer is a good call to action, and I've been like, we've been waiting for this action for like this is the nineties, So like, I don't know what you're I know what you're talking about. Yeah, And it pissed people off, and I'm like, I don't this is not of course, this is not even troll, This is not even offensive. Yeah, it's not at all.
Speaker 3: It definitely it sucks that seeing those retards get more upset about that than actual kids at Yah. Like I remember one time. So there's a British guy named Michael Bisbee and he was in the UFC. All he said was during one of the shootings, was like, oh my heart goes out to this this that he literally said, nothing controversial, nothing like just my heart goes out to the victims and the families, blah blah blah. This A fucking guy replies within seconds saying, oh don't you dare you fucking Britain, You ain't gonna take our guns away?
Speaker 1: Like what the fuck? He was like, Yeah, they're unhinged. I didn't say anything.
Speaker 3: He's like, I didn't even say anything about your stupid fucking guns. But these people are just so quick to be like, you're not gonna take my guns away?
Speaker 1: Because I'm like, bro, it's probably, but I like it's that's another thing too. But there's another thing too. There's a lot of ubes too. And it's just not that I can't believe that most people are that dumb. But I think I think those people are dumb, but I think I think they're Like I tweeted, I forgot what I think fifty percent of the internet his bots. Now, actually I think that was a real statistic.
Speaker 3: That is insane. Bots is actually kind of easy. Now if you look on if you go on the four U section of Twitter and then you go to these there's all these viral tweets, right, you go to the replies of the time, they they're completely irrelevant to the actual tweet itself.
Speaker 1: And that's a lot of them. Usually it's just clout driven fucking replies to.
Speaker 4: Yeah or like or a straight up just tweets that are just therefore engagement, like this is a bot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like, it's it's a lot of times that a lot of times it's very it's it's doesn't even or some of the some of the bots are getting.
Speaker 1: Good though the yeah, I don't know, man, some of the bots are getting good. Hey Joe mcka, Yeah, Joe mchall when but when he was all that's so hilarious. I do like that he's given so many interviews about like his hair transplant, stuff. Yeah, and he's like, I like when people are just transparent about that stuff, Like John Cena is another one. Yeah, yeah, because he was I respect the hell all the ship. Yeah he was.
Speaker 3: He looked wild, except for he won't be transparent about his fucking steroids, doesn't.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's I think you know what, I think it's natural.
Speaker 5: It's it's that's the problem people.
Speaker 1: It's not. It's obvious if you're not completely stupid. And there's too many people that I've actually I had an argument with the family member. I'll just leave it at that about John Cena, not John Cena in particular, but about an act Wayne Johnson. No, it was Hugh Jackman, of course, of course, but that's what I'm saying. He Jackman took s aeroids. It's not it's the greatest showman, all of them, all of it in that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look I put it like that, right, look at the My biggest thing is that, like Chris Evans, right, Chris Evans has a relative athletic build. He has never been the size he was as Captain America. If you because people don't look like that. No, one just looks like that. He looked like he looked ridiculous.
Speaker 3: If your job is to play a jacked person, you're going to take performance and matching drugs because it's easier. It's it's it's it's such a dumb thing to like, let's just say for all it's sake, they're they're completely legal.
Speaker 1: Cross the board, they're over the counter.
Speaker 3: Why the fuck wouldn't you take them?
Speaker 1: See, just like anything else, salt is dangerous if you take too much of it.
Speaker 3: It's just like that. So people are like, oh, drugs are dangerous. I'm like, yeah, but caffeine's a fucking drug and you can get it anywhere, and people know to not do more than four hundred milligrams a day or your heart could fucking explode.
Speaker 5: What So in the same how many how much.
Speaker 1: Do you have?
Speaker 5: How much you done?
Speaker 3: Just you're like, your heart's like it's just on the border, it's just on the border. You that's amazing. You do one more milligram and then you have a heart attack, Like it's literally that precise.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine?
Speaker 3: No, four hundred is like, don't do more than four hundred milligrams a day for an adult. It's a very this big distinction for.
Speaker 1: Four thousand milligrams.
Speaker 3: Your baby, you get, you give your baby like the fucking two monsters back to back.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with my baby? I don't understand, and crying real fast that it stopped back to back. I kept watching true crimes of people. Oh baby just fell.
Speaker 3: Oh well, the baby's skull is fractured in many places and it has broken bone.
Speaker 1: The baby's flat essentially makes me flat. He fell, don't make me a lego and he's flat a monster truck to she just whoa he was. That's the only master work I know.
Speaker 5: Grave black Zombie.
Speaker 1: Just missed the women with the t we did so bigger.
Speaker 4: It's graz It's like, oh my baby, my two month old baby fell down the steps walking down.
Speaker 5: Said it's like your baby was two months to walk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's on legos down the steps.
Speaker 3: The excuses that people will make when it's even when it's so obvious, when it's like, dude, you it's why waste time.
Speaker 1: You can't cover a baby being flattened by saying like the dropped it.
Speaker 5: I dropped the force.
Speaker 1: The g's like the earth just jerked at that fucking moment and slammed the.
Speaker 3: Baby super hard. I swear it was the gravitational. We hit ten g's out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: I don't want to laugh at this.
Speaker 5: I don't want to laugh at this.
Speaker 1: It's kind of funny because of how sad it is. I like it.
Speaker 3: I guess I want to say one last thing and then questions and then questions.
Speaker 1: I know there's a lot of people that disagree with me, that they're like.
Speaker 3: We shouldn't break up the United States because we should just stay like a country. There's a lot of people, No, I know you, but I know there's a lot of people that I guess their patriotism kicks in where they're just like, I don't I don't think we should do that. Guys, just spend some time watching these true crime things and so many of them take place in the South, and be like, oh, like we this is a completely different universe. We can't this being a part of it. Just it doesn't work, dude, Like I'm telling you, when you see these I it is when you see like a lot of these things do not take place in metropolitan areas well. Of course not, but I'm just saying, surely some some they do, but a lot of crazy should happen to under polit areas. It's not as fantastical, like in the way that it's like this is you won't believe this.
Speaker 1: It's it's like, oh, it's like standard stuff. Yeah, dudes, and trailers they're the whole entire you know, they're packed. It's like, oh, I see what you're saying. They're like people like building prisons under a trailer because they have the seclusion in the space to be able to do it.
Speaker 3: Very wide rural areas and a lot of stuff where a lot of no no one can hear, a lot of stuff. Yeah, so a lot of crazy stuff happens. And then and then the drugs are aplenty too.
Speaker 1: That's ironically one of the reasons why I even even though even though there is a volatility and because you're running into more people per you know, per hour in a city, I feel safer in cities, yes, because I just I just feel like if shit goes down, people will know, and like you can't you can't hide fantastical shit like oh, this guy built a soundproof you know, dungeon under a trailer in the woods and no one heard all this construction happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was a guy I watched a cool one where this dude for years, I think for like nine years, was building an underground bunker in like I think it was somewhere in the Northwest, so it's still very secluded. Yeah, and it was insane how it was actually very cool.
Speaker 1: But he turned out I think he ended up murdering his family.
Speaker 7: Oh cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So he was one of the I think it was like a doomsday prepper type, you know, but like he recorded it all, he had it all, the entire thing, and it was But it's one of those things where I'm like, then you got to be.
Speaker 5: Born that crazy. You have to be born that crazy, right, you have to.
Speaker 1: Be born with a propensity for it, I think. I think. So it's like I think the world will do it to you, though, like I think the world teeters people towards. There are certain people for sure that like they're done their lost causes from the beginning, Like the baby is like whispering in fucking aramaic or something, and you're just like, well, we're done here, you know.
Speaker 3: Maybe yeah, maybe a little little pop.
Speaker 5: Flicking the head stop yeah, stop doing that.
Speaker 3: Stop yeah, yeah, that's it's I mean, I know I've been I've been a little. You know a lot of We've probably been all over the United States and you see the nice people everywhere, but in concentrations, there's some very wild communities.
Speaker 5: And it's unfortunate as we never go tho, we'd never ever be at.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you hear the the talking heads saying, we got to fix crime in these major cities, and like when you look at the statistics, they're always in those poor now that is the worst per capita.
Speaker 5: Don't they won't even do anything.
Speaker 1: They won't like I actually.
Speaker 3: Want them to give them money and to fix ship and the like. They won't do it because they it's so serves them so well.
Speaker 1: If things are brought in, you have something to run on.
Speaker 4: So I talk about Chicago all the time, like Chicago's crime wry has gone down so much in the last four years.
Speaker 1: But it's like the National Guard right now, Kingston. The way people talk about Chicago take over for me, I don't sound good, particularly you you talk for me. We need a Gundam in Chicago to eliminate these minorities who are eating everybody. I'm so scared to set foot in Chicago. It's dude to gundam. They fucking have auil they build with the first wing, Theilui. They build a gun five weeks, five building five weeks, and then it just shoot. It shoots up into this guy. It lands in Chicago and immediately falls to destroys Chicago.
Speaker 5: Ta's like a me.
Speaker 1: Gundam.
Speaker 4: Is it like the scale wing because I think the one that had in Japan a posted actually to scale is much bigger than.
Speaker 1: Yet it's scare actual. The mobile suits are so hum it's so dumb, like what a piece of materials. It's so money to build those.
Speaker 3: They don't need to be that big to get to fight these fights there.
Speaker 1: It is so that I love it.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 1: It is so stupid.
Speaker 5: I love gun dam. It's such a good show.
Speaker 3: There's too many of them though I can't keep I couldn't keep up with all of them.
Speaker 1: I got so many different there's so The cool thing is there's theories, but there are a bunch of different ones.
Speaker 3: So it's that you can just gravitate towards which ones you like the best, and it's not like a continuation where you gotta know what the is happening. It makes it better there, makes it at least, because like you know, like say, oh, Bleach has gone on for a million and one piece. I'm like, I can't even I'm never gonna touch that.
Speaker 4: But there's always always new series, so it's like, all right, and in this this many years later, she already happened.
Speaker 1: You can go here and watch this one. It's like stuff like that, which I get into certain ones without having to know anything. Yeah, I can't. I can't jump in. I can't watch season. What season is one Piece? One? Like?
Speaker 5: I was looking at you too, though, yeah, I was looking at you. He's like, what seasons? What you saw?
Speaker 4: Shut the fuck up? It's I thought you watched one Piece. I read One Piece more than I watch it. But it's like, what like undred something?
Speaker 1: Okay, my back, it's not that. That was I for Oh Gears is out? Oh yeah? Did you play it on playstage and how to feel? Well? I didn't play it on plastage because I was like, I have this. No, that's not that was the only point though it was. But then I was just like, I can't justify fifty bucks for this.
Speaker 5: I thought that was the only point I get.
Speaker 3: I understand, I told because I'm not gonna well, don't even the thing the thing for me was like the multiplayers kind of back live and like reinvigorated.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, I kind of want to jump into it, gotcha, and it's good. Look Gres, Gears multiplayers are really good. It's actually like a lot more fun than I remember it. But holy shit, like I will have games where I'm just getting evis aid and it's not fun. Like the freaks playing you get it. You get an influx of new people, right, so it's like it's like you'll get three matches of people that like, okay, it feels kind of normal, and then you'll come across a team where they're like they're doing the wall and it's still fun to play because it's just like, bro, what is going on? But there's something so humiliating about being killed in Gears because it's so gruesome that it makes I'm way more angry when I die in Gears than I am in anything else. Hors So gets blown to smither reads you when you when your head explodes, it's the loudest sound in the in the entire mix.
Speaker 5: Its way too.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure the game is mixed, and then they added the head shot sound. It sounds like a watermelon being assassinated. That's possible.
Speaker 4: It's like someone coming in a watermelon really hard enough to blow the watermelon, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's really gru Huh, it's viscus.
Speaker 4: If you hold your coming for a solid month month no nothing. Wait, wait, you're not allowed you're not allowed to even touch yourself your You're like there's a blocker for your horniness in your head, right, and then it's like all right, cool, day thirty. You could fuck this watermelon. Do you think you'd blow the watermelon up with your cop?
Speaker 1: Maybe?
Speaker 5: Solid?
Speaker 3: Maybe, Although I think a better strategy would just be gooning for like twenty four hours, like an edge. I mean to like, if you edge for twenty four hours versus this like holding, cause I don't I don't think in theory it works that way. Like you're just building up coming.
Speaker 1: You don't come for a long time, your balls get heavier, literally, I think I think there.
Speaker 3: I think there's like a limit though, like after a while you starts to retreat, you know, because it's kind of like, well, what are we what are we doing with this? We're not gonna do anything with it. We're gonna recycle this, I guess I don't know. I have no idea, but we all know though edging is. That's that's the everybody knows that edging is real. Like that's everybody knows. Maybe they've never maybe they've never tried it, but they've they've heard of it.
Speaker 1: They they know. Yeah, there's the legendary. Uh actually, I only funny thing is as far as the male actors, I only know, uh uh what's his name? We're gonna move on to let's do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm done. I'm done. People are gonna be what were you gonna say? It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: This matter. Remember you can you can write in go come, and you can write into the show over a Patreon Compass, the Star Tank. Remember you can ask your questions, sending your stories or submissions. This one comes from Kevin Spacey, says, Kevin Spacey just says, I want to kill Asben Gold.
Speaker 3: That's the entire writing Listen. Man, he's riding from the inside. He's fuel well actually no, he's mold. I forgot we we He's yeah, he's.
Speaker 1: Already yeah, so he he's yeah.
Speaker 5: You know, I don't get how he got popular.
Speaker 1: Genuinely, it's because he's just discussed I feel that way about most people that I learn about. But he's like but he's like not only I don't get it.
Speaker 4: He's not only discussing his behaviors, but he also looks disgusting. It's like, how did he get how did he hit the Zeit guys that get popular, it's like you suck.
Speaker 1: Well sometimes, Oh I don't know, man.
Speaker 3: I think he was purely like a gifted, like algorithms, whatever it was.
Speaker 1: Maybe Twitch just pushed him up.
Speaker 3: I guess he is extremely bigger than I feel like he should be, because you want to hear his takes, like when it takes are outside of politics, I'm like, that's a normal thing to say, but that's not anything interesting in my opinion, right, and his political takes are dogship and then he looks terrible and he's obviously objectively filthy.
Speaker 1: I think the American's population has gotten filthier and more gross that he's become relatable like that used to be like I don't go out the house like that, they're going to kill you. Yeah, but now it's like, well.
Speaker 5: We all look like this.
Speaker 1: It's like me, He's like me, my hair is stringy and it cries.
Speaker 3: I think you might be right about that. It's it's kind of sign times. It's like it's a perfect representation of where things are at right now.
Speaker 1: But I'll be actually bouncing my uh my son on my lap and point and it's like that's what people used to look like, Isn't that crazy? Me can't ever drew asmen Gold. I think he must have because it's impossible, not because I'm like it must be like really good, you know, like it must be like, oh, this is just as big gold, you know. Yeah, but yeah, it's like that. It's like the fired software thing that he did, you see that? Or he eats his own fucking feet was crazy. It was crazy, kind of made me a little uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: As Gold is like a star weird and that's like a from like Star Wars. Lord, look it up, Derek star Weeds, star Weird. Yeah, they're called star weirds. Yeah, that's that's a name given to them, given to them, Like the.
Speaker 1: Star weird is the keep all this weird? Uh oh, blight Howard Blight Howard wrote in I like that Blight Howard is that I don't know.
Speaker 5: I guess that that's from the comic, the modern comic, the older one.
Speaker 1: This is like a fucking like a fulling skinny thing that just looks like a spaghetti person kind of that.
Speaker 4: Looks like Spaggattini spaggot that looks like a bunch of bisquetta is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that's just in Utero. That's just that's Nirvana's in Utero the album. I kind of I have to look at it again, though, look up in by Nirvana and tell me that that's not just what that is. I haven't seen that. Like one has like heart shaped cock in it. Yeah, yea heart shaped cock and cock shaped hart and having both than one album cock heart shaped and shark. I mean it kind of is. I mean, I guess, I guess I forgot about the wings, which is kind of central. Yeah, but it's very like it seems like it was. It was the same, It was the same, like yellow pastel background. It was weird little maybe in some inspiration maybe anyway, Blood Howard wrote in not a question, Chris, you've been saying Legend of Dragoon remake is happening since the show start. You gotta let go at some point. I don't care, I do. I'm saying. Here's what I all. I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Is.
Speaker 1: I think it will happen at some point. I'm not saying it's happening or that it's or that it was being made. I just think it's like it's the one thing that I keep hearing about that feels like one of those games that like, at one point will be brought forward. I don't know how listen, but it seems unlikely that it would.
Speaker 5: Blue point one time. And then they deleted the.
Speaker 3: Tweet because they were they were they were doing the Demon Souls teasers like little they're being cryptic. But then they use the word Dart in that same cryptic messaging and I'm like, come up, Dart, we know what.
Speaker 5: The fuck that is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then it was kind of like in near mind and I'm like, wait, wait, wait, wait what happened because I remember I wanted to take a screenshot talking about it. It was gone, and I was like, they fucking deleted it. So maybe it maybe at some point they can be like Okay, no, we can do this now or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Fuck, I don't know, Claire obscure coming out. I feel like now it has to happen now because I've seen so I've seen so many people because of the similarities because of the additions the fucking you know uh uh that played the Legend of Dragon recently they finally played it for the first time because every people were whispering to your people's audiences were like, you should try this out, see how you like it.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, yes, yes, let's go Dragon something good.
Speaker 5: It's good man.
Speaker 1: Is it a backwards battle or like, I just have it. I don't know how to got it. You can buy it on the store on PS five.
Speaker 5: I read that out. Maybe I stream it.
Speaker 1: Maybe I can't. I can't help you. Oh it's on one of those even I don't know what to do. I have it. It should be back. Wait wait can you play PS one games on PS five? No, I mean they're not natively. There's like a live service that's straight. It's like the Nintendo Online kind of thing. Okay, yeah, yeah, anyway, yeah, I think it'll happen at some point.
Speaker 3: At the very least, it will be energy out there, man, don't don't uh you the Spirit bomb.
Speaker 1: Ship more energy more, keenergy more.
Speaker 3: The guy who said let it go, I ain't gonna let it go. I'm also still I saw some people that have been checking out Megama Legends too. In this one, this black nerd that makes contents.
Speaker 1: His name Black I remember his name is Jamaican kid with the dreads. Yeah, yeah, yeah cool. It seems like a cool dude. He seems chill, and he recently put out Who's He's been putting out a bunch of Mega Man series. He touched on Legends.
Speaker 4: He I'm like, like, he goes to the entire of a game franchise, like all of it, and like makes like a retrospectivebout the whole Camphor.
Speaker 5: I'm like, very good.
Speaker 1: I wish I remember his name, you know, but there's probably following if I imagine it's one of the more recent videos about Mega Man Legends.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you go to most recent it came out ago.
Speaker 1: That is very Yeah. Let me just put that in real fast. Is it a bigger is it like a big video? Is a bigger channel? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Channel? I like those retrospectives are interesting. People going back, you'd be like, you know that a.
Speaker 3: Donkey black Master done, Dante Master, Dante Dante, I can't the black Mastadante. I think that's how you would say it. But yeah, he just made it about that. His other he has a he does a bunch of Buddy has.
Speaker 4: He didn't want so Caliber recently, so Caliber's lore is fucking out.
Speaker 5: Of pod, Like I have no capacity for it.
Speaker 4: Lore is so fucking funny, Like I think it's genuinely like magical because it's like no one is like, hey, you can't put that in Nigga's the Fighting Game, so like it is one of how it works. But they let you write whatever the fuck you want, Like do you know that YouTube?
Speaker 3: The YouTuber fuck he would be the he's a Canadian guy, but he would the insane lore that was his series, Canadians Insane, the Insane lore of So he did tack In, he did Street Fighter. His videos are sucking great. They're they're a little more straightforward than the other guy, but.
Speaker 1: They're probably don't watch him. He's a good Canadian. Canadians were talking about You're like love of Drake with them. He proposed to him. My favorite, my favorite Canadian always, this is my guy.
Speaker 5: I love. Favorite Canadian artist is the Weekend.
Speaker 1: I love him.
Speaker 3: He's a really nice or who isn't something beyond from Canada. I think she is my favorite. There's a lot of good artists.
Speaker 1: My favorite Canadian artist is the guy who made Monster by Mistake? What the hell is that? It's a Canadian children's TV show made with a really early CG. It ran for three seasons. Does that have the the goblog gab glab damn near the Me and me and me and my friend Iline. We we h. We watched the first and last episode and it's it is a bewildering show that's really good. Yeah, it's a show. It's a show about a kid who gets cursed by a jewel and every time he sneezes, he becomes a monster, and every time he sneezes again, he he becomes a kid again. Is there an episode sucks? I don't know's it's usually like some dust cloud or something make some sneeze or like a I don't know, like a fucking you know what I mean? Some weird it's like terrible, but it's also not as bad as it should be. It's weird. It's like most kids shows, honestly, I guess. So I don't even know. Like Somebody's Oh it was on a Twitter thread. Somebody was like one of the most goaded uh TV show intros of all time, and a lot of it was like expected. It was like, you know, some of the best stuff you'd ever seen. And then people would obviously like troll and they would be like, oh, it's this one and it was Monster by Mistake the theme song, and it's just it's a terrible theme song, Monster Steak. It's it's it's very like, it's way too major key, you know what I mean. Off, it's off putting. You think is the best show the best show opening?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the best theme opening theme probably Cheers.
Speaker 1: Probably X Men ninety seven.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, x Men.
Speaker 1: I don't even remember what Cheers sounds like. Sometimes you want to go where everybody knows your name. I've never seen that show.
Speaker 5: I've watched Wait, but you know it.
Speaker 1: I know that theme song because it's a joke and so many other shows. Okay, I know anything I know. I think it's a no. No. Fraser came from Cheers. Right, Fraser was on Cheers and he moved the Seattle. I think right, Fraser's a spin off of Cheers. Niles. I'm gay Niles.
Speaker 4: This is Cheers, Niles. I'm in the I don't know ninety before Google took over it. The city is pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Sucked me off Niles. It rained for three months out a year. I don't even know what now sounds like the same. Probably it's probably I feel like I feel like Niles was casting because they were like, we got we want Fraser, but like both of these guys are good. Let's just put both of them in as as two phrases. I don't remember enough about Fraser to even remember what they're defining. Tried watching an episode of like this is not for me. I was a kid. Yeah, yeah, I watched Fraser as a child.
Speaker 5: I watched I watched Fraser laughing.
Speaker 1: I was crying. Well, I was slapping my knee because I just understood. I understood it so deeply because I was I was a really intelligent kid, and so I just got all the everything everything was. They couldn't get anything over me. Oh okay, yeah it's child.
Speaker 5: I mean, wow, mom isn't as funny Your mom is like your mom's like.
Speaker 1: I want to I just want to watching Oprah? What are we doing? And your dad? This isn't.
Speaker 4: All like the freaking you know how like the military parents have like the whole fucking room with all the satellite installations and all the ship and the son sucks.
Speaker 5: Bomb my house.
Speaker 1: This isn't This isn't baseball or saving Private Ryan. Why are we watching this?
Speaker 3: So that's it, that's it, or net But it was he, It was he more of a Yankee or Mets fans. Okay, so no one's really a Mets fan. Listen, there there's the fair are contrarian Mets fans out.
Speaker 4: There's no real Mets, but there are. There are corarian Mets fans out there.
Speaker 5: Mets fans exist.
Speaker 3: I think it's stupid, but I said, that's why I think the Mets exist.
Speaker 4: Mets fans, like Angels fans exist where they are. Just when my team fucking fails, I go to the backup plan.
Speaker 5: That's crazy, That is it.
Speaker 1: That's the reason.
Speaker 3: If you if you grew up in basically, if you grew up anywhere in Orange County, you're it's.
Speaker 5: Not a real place.
Speaker 7: Is a fruit?
Speaker 5: You fucking idiot talking about guys insane?
Speaker 9: Are you talking about let's get this other guy just bought Balder's Gate three for the Wii rode in.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, blow up.
Speaker 1: I have a I have a little question for you big billy brothers. I've held off on asking because I wanted the hereditary talk to end, but since it keeps coming back, I want to know exactly what you guys, Mainly Derek finds pretentials about it. We're not gonna answer this. We're not gonna answer this. Look up the original conversation that this comes from. We can't we can't reignite her.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't give a ship speed through it that ten seconds ten seconds.
Speaker 3: It's it's like the Where's waldough of like of of being like interesting and unique or something. It's very it's surface level. It's it's faux deep, and it's just that that's just basically how it is. Like I say, worlds Waldo because worlds Waldo is very simple. You know, thing right, everything's here, there's so much going on, and I'm like, just because there's so much shi, it doesn't make it deep.
Speaker 1: It's just like that's basically what it is. And it's kind of fau deep. It makes you think it's deep.
Speaker 3: Why a lot of people criticize a Sleep Token, that band that blew up Ritinly it's Pho Disney metal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's faux deep. It's people.
Speaker 3: They made a lord, they made masks they're seeming mysterious and all occultish and stuff like that. But it's cute and it's like I like that, but I would never call them deeper, like all that really speaks to me. I'm like, sure, it's service level, but that I don't even hate hereditary. It's the people that are. It's the people that are trying to pretend like it's some deep as ship. I'm like, y'all are kind of funny.
Speaker 4: It's like trying to go to Drake and get deep bars and it's like, you're not going to get that.
Speaker 3: Exactly if you had somebody with saying like, oh man, Drake's so deep, all right, Like I can't have a conversation with this person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's that simple. Really, it's it really isn't that.
Speaker 5: Close to them, and he'd be like, what are you doing? But I was bustled on your legging and walk away.
Speaker 1: All right. Let me read this one now, how about that one guy.
Speaker 5: That video makes laugh.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy out the room Carl Sheen and Ben Jimmy Net and Yahoo oh Man wrote in he says straight to the point, uh sweet and uh, Derek, you'll get a kick out of this dude called call Me Invader, who all he does is post videos with titles like gay end words and women have ruined Call of Duty I've seen. He says it in one of the whitest ways possible. He says it as often as a kid with social anxiety says, it's hilarious. Is the authentic?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of this guy.
Speaker 5: I've seen his videos before. It's sucking crazy. Oh you seen him? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You like him? Or not? No? Absolutely not. It's fucking dog shit. You can laugh at it because it's like, oh, this is what I think. But he's saying it right, Jim bro Boy wrote in he says, hey, you, duck's simple question, would you rather binge all of one piece in one sitting, including the movies and specials or the entire Big Bang Theory cinematic universe that's actually genuine.
Speaker 4: Big Bank theory, Big Bang Theory. I'll do one piece Big Bang Theory the time. I think I'd rather do one piece just for the time. Big Bang Theory is it sucks, that's true, But I I you cannot convince me to watch through one piece again, because that's been the thing I've been on to the opposite so you've seen it already is when yeah, seven is like you can't, you can't make me do this again.
Speaker 1: I would rather do One Piece, Like I don't. I don't like One Piece really that much at all. I don't care about it even slightly, but like I wouldn't, I would prefer to say I like at least some things about it where it's like there's nothing about Big Bang theory that I find redwing.
Speaker 4: One pace of sunking cost theory or sunking cost fallacy like the series. So yeah, I think I think One Piece is a good series. I do think it has a lot of merits, but I think the pieces of people love as much as they spent so much time watching it, like that is literally why because the show the show.
Speaker 1: It becomes a part of your family at that point, you know what I mean. It's like it's like it's like it's like a pet. It's like, oh, this dog's been in my family for general, well not generations. It's a dog, but like you know, understood, this parrot's been here since my grandfather owned this parrot. Yeah, there's you can't, you cannot, you cannot get me to watch every season the big main theory. That's I could do it, not as be like and Young Sheldon. That's not that's what that sounds like.
Speaker 3: To me, Like you're gonna they're gonna torture me, they're gonna keep the lights on.
Speaker 1: And that new show that's spinning off of Young Sheldon, by the way, he is real people from Young Sheldon, their own people from Young Sheldon.
Speaker 5: That's the name of people from people.
Speaker 1: People from Young Sheldon.
Speaker 3: Might as well be Actually, I would actually make more sense than whatever. I don't remember what it was called. It was like I think people's names or something. Secondly, forgot, I don't know. I just remember the people from that show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was watching that.
Speaker 4: If I watch if I watch One Piece from the beginning right now, I wouldn't like the show anymore because the show what One Piece was and what it is now are two different shows. Granted, the things that I like about One Piece have become more to the foreground, but I don't like the main cast. I'm like one of the people that's like, I think the main group of the straw Hats are so fucking boring because they've been the same character for twenty five years and it's like my nigga eventually, eventually Loofy being retarded. It just it just kind of falls off for you, dude, you wanted to become like I want, I want a story to get to the conduct.
Speaker 1: So is he is?
Speaker 4: He he's a child right in the beginning, he's like sixteen.
Speaker 1: And then like he's nineteen.
Speaker 5: Now he's nineteen, Okay, all right, never mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna. I want to I want to accept horrible to happen to him, but.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just half in front of his his dad got punched into.
Speaker 1: I can't even open that. It's gonna, you know, predatory and David Draamond disguising themselves as and it cuts off. Sorry I opened your name too, didn't see the rest of it, and it won't let me awesome, Uh he says, hey, piss ray gun Peasantston retards it and yummy thigh. What the hell? Christ? He says, is there any hope left for massive? I four? I am so I have zero optimism, but I don't have any pessimism if if that makes sense, that's the worst. That's worse, that's the worst. That is kind of bad. Yeah, that is that is kind of was say they say the opposite of love is indifference.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: I get it, though I'm kind I'm totally indifferent to the next Halo game. Like I get.
Speaker 5: It, it's I'm not getting it.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping. I mean, it'll be free, so like, I'm.
Speaker 3: Hoping that feeling though because of me feeling this way, might actually automatically make it kind of decent.
Speaker 5: I hope it is because of you.
Speaker 4: The last one was bad, so like, if the universe was to get back at you, it'll make it good, so you'll be happy.
Speaker 3: I don't think I'm I I've seen enough to where they're like, hey, it ain't gonna be the Veil Guard, and I'm like, Okay, see what happens away. I know we've mentioned this song earlier episodes, but I can't believe they're doing.
Speaker 1: A sequel to What Master.
Speaker 7: What the fu?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like, an actual continuation.
Speaker 1: It is crazy. Maybe though, you know what, maybe they'll set it forever in the future and then it won't have anything to do with anything, and then it's pointless that it's even massifest.
Speaker 3: But they that's basically what they did with the Drameda six hundred years in the future.
Speaker 1: This time it won't suck, I promise in a.
Speaker 4: Different, a completely different fucking gallony with boring, fucking aliens.
Speaker 1: I was like, Oh, the people, people, the fucking.
Speaker 3: Endless possibilities on what what species?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: Doc grew up first and dominated first, and they're bipedal again, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, get the fuck out of.
Speaker 4: Here, like I like, I get like, I get it right, like because I'm a Star Wars fan and like, clearly never gonna be like like it takes inspiration from Star Wars clearly, and it's like.
Speaker 1: There's no evidence to that except for.
Speaker 4: All evidence, but except for the people that made it, made the previous game that has a lot of moments, I just doubt it.
Speaker 5: Actually I agree with him. Now, okay, cool?
Speaker 4: Interesting, yeah, cool cool interesting. It's that's crazy. But like it's like, why is everyone in Star Wars just walking upright and is pretty much a human. It's like, well, this is kind of lame, and it's like that I guess to simulate, like, oh, the sort of basis of of like intelligent creatures is the bipedal sort of hamind S form.
Speaker 1: But it's like that's boring, Like, give me some weird ship. Dude, give me some like fucking like I understand, it's easier to deal with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's easier to project like like love onto something that looks relatively like you. You know, so it's like again.
Speaker 3: Especially in a like if you're doing a movie setting like I get I get it, you know, like one of the first big things was the movies like Okay, now once you span you can get a.
Speaker 1: Little more creative.
Speaker 3: But whatever, they already established a bunch of aliens. Mass Effects had the like say, they had like the hannaar, they had the l Core in the Galaxy It's in the Milky Way. They already had some interesting aliens in there. And and that's why I was like, oh, what the fuck is and drama again?
Speaker 5: Turian?
Speaker 3: Uh no, she sucked in Andromeda.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, she sucked. What is the name vector?
Speaker 5: Vector?
Speaker 1: I forget something like something like I watched like, I watched our friend play a lot of it and cry effectively while he was playing it.
Speaker 5: It was really sad. He was so upset.
Speaker 4: How bad it was because one of our because our friend Whiskey, you know, whiskey, he is just as much as you.
Speaker 5: He didn't cry and he was you weren't even were there when.
Speaker 1: He was playing. I was there when he was playing.
Speaker 4: Dude, he was seeing him playing, like moments where he takes his glasses off it just.
Speaker 1: Like I do remember that.
Speaker 5: I was like, that's a dark time.
Speaker 1: It's a dark time. I tried. I remember being disappointed in that game and just remember like, man, and what the fuck. I tried it again a couple of years ago, aout it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even with all the nudes, even with all the nude mods and everything, with all the us everyone's snaking as ship the I fucking you know. Nice texture overhaul looked great.
Speaker 5: Look.
Speaker 3: The one nice thing I can say about it is the gameplay. The combat was actually a good evolution from three. They just added on. They just built upon three because three were They're like, oh I think we got it down. They built it on it. You had now jet packs and boosters, a little short. I remember if I to shoot things, it was that's not the point of that game. That's that's the thing that makes that's the thing that where it's like, damn uh. The main thing when I'm fighting, which I kind of barely care about, especially you're doing the same thing over and over oh there's these gay old things left behind. Go solve the gay puzzle. And I'm like, I don't want to do this anymore.
Speaker 1: That's what it says, they solve the gay puzzle.
Speaker 3: I had a certain point I was like, I do not want to do this, and you need like I don't know, there's things you can override it, but I didn't have any, and I'm like I stopped playing the game. But uh yeah, yeah, by Peter, they're fucking stupid, dumb creatures. And then and then the antagonists were them, but change their DNA was changed into like rocky creatures, and I'm like, that's.
Speaker 1: The best they could come up with.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, I think a ten year old could have drew better aliens, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Just like a doesn't have world builders anymore. I think the reason why those exactly the reason why bios by mass effect, the reason why Cultre, the reason why Dragon Age all worked so because they have people that did world building. You know, it's crazy, and they don't have people that do that anymore. Like they made that has world building in it, Like actually, you know, look.
Speaker 6: So they what I took my back, my back, my back, that's such a good because he's so believable, Like I really it really looks like like made hurt him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I don't. I don't believe he did actually break his back.
Speaker 5: And they.
Speaker 1: That's what that line is. They're making fun of him, complaining about his act all the time. I literally didn't know that about this movie. I had no idea. I forgot he was in Semen Biscuit. Semen Biscuit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there, riding the semen horse the Price, the Semen horse horse.
Speaker 1: In a dream skape horse made of semen, and no one says anything.
Speaker 4: No one says, this is entirely like you like this joke, wait too, but it's so fundamentally stupid.
Speaker 3: But fucking spider Man riding a seahorse made of semen and no one is acknowledged no sperm.
Speaker 5: Just semen.
Speaker 4: This is the liquid semen sperm. He's gay, translucent gay.
Speaker 1: Keith fucked me in my butt rode in. He says, hello, my favorite degenerate godhead. Question for swinging mostly? All right, all right, well w skip you Yeah, your dungeons and dragonstack has gotten myself and a few friends interested in starting a campaign of our own. None of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get them, get him married, Jane, let's go all right, pulls cock out.
Speaker 1: That's right. Wait, why'd you stop? No? He he's ready.
Speaker 3: There was there's about they just wrote out the Have.
Speaker 1: You seen those AI videos of people like making everybody in every movie kiss? I don't know. It is funny. I will have been. Like there's like scenes where like basically like anytime characters are close to each other, it's like it's the whole gimmick is like ruin this movie ruined by AI or whatever, and they're closer and then they just start passionately making out. My favorite one is Spider Man in Green Album on the roof when he's like smacking the back of his head and he's holding his head and like a tongue explodes out of the Green Goblin's bouth. It just penetrates his mask. I can find it. That sounds awesome. Gonna find it. But uh, the question for you is you're you're doesn't dragons? Yeah, they want to start their own campaign. None of us have much, if any experience with the game yet. Any tips for new players. I assume there's like guidebooks that he would recommend.
Speaker 4: So read through, read through, the players book first DMG, very good source book. Do some light planning, also, have a session zero with your players, kind of figure out what the kind of idea they want to have. And yeah, there's plenty of fu on YouTube, but session zero light planning and kind of figure out light planning, a little bit of writing, kind of have a premise of where you want them to go, and don't be afraid to moment to railroad things so you can get the story to a progressive point, because it's if you're playing with if you're anyone like like my friends, they will destroy your world as soon as to give them a chance to. So you gotta like coax them this direction.
Speaker 1: Other or not. You know, there you go.
Speaker 5: That's it. It is fun.
Speaker 4: Noticed I love recently. I haven't played in a while, and I'm kind of kind of hurting for some If I wasn't going to Costa Rica, I would have started a campaign, but unfortunately I have to go to this place that I really don't want to.
Speaker 1: Go to because you have no autonomy. Yeah, unfortunately he's not on there.
Speaker 4: They were like, if we don't go, then we're not gonna go, and I was like, this is fucking insane.
Speaker 3: He's not a man that would not deter me, that would not be like, oh, okay, I'm going to be arrested.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be arrested. Go what the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Really, I can't go somewhere.
Speaker 1: If you can't go, and I'm like, I guess you're not going, then what the fuck really annoys me? I really don't want to go to Costa Rica. Yeah, I wish you were a man, bro man.
Speaker 2: I wish you you grew some gone as and you you h I know I'm gonna have fun, but you would just rather not go grab a hammer and you threaten them.
Speaker 1: I'm not going.
Speaker 5: You're out of your mind. You're out of your mind.
Speaker 4: You put out a wife beater. You know you fucking wear a wife beat in the house. Now it's like my it's like my typical clothes to get there was.
Speaker 3: I was actually I thought it was Ai at first, but beat On the picture is in that picture. I was like, is this Ai? Like this like he's turning he's Jamaican. I was like, he's fucking yes, Well, like what the I've always been Jamaican?
Speaker 1: No, but you're like embracing, You're gonna start hitting Lily.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna. Jamaicans aren't really known for hitting their women. They're known.
Speaker 4: They're really known for cheating on their women, that is, are they Are you sure? I don't remember Jamaicans really hitting women. That's not the stereotypes.
Speaker 5: Of the Irish.
Speaker 1: My unco Limo used to do work. I mean that, I don't know. I just didn't understand what the Greek was like, what is this.
Speaker 6: Ship?
Speaker 7: We missed?
Speaker 3: H we missed the one of the funniest scene car Yeah, crazy.
Speaker 4: Killing Peter and be like, oops, what would have done? I just think what would that have done?
Speaker 7: Later?
Speaker 5: He would have been like I didn't realize And then look, he threw.
Speaker 1: Him at the he threw him. That should have estimated his back should have been done. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was like when dark Sight smashes Batman through a fucking wall.
Speaker 5: He should be soup.
Speaker 3: He should he had a little blood come out of his notes signified that he's still he's still a person.
Speaker 1: Well played, just turned into soup right there.
Speaker 4: I think Batman is just the most bastardized character ever of all times. Of course, like Spider Man has been bastardized too, but like he has to be. Batman has been like, I don't know what they've done to that character is crazy.
Speaker 5: He's gonna be fine? How was he fine?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because you know he you know what's gonna happen. You have to at a certain point you have to accept that. Oh, I guess it's still pertaining to a massifact. I guess ball klamperoon and he says, have you guys seen that Amazon wants to do the MASSIVECT show? I don't want it, man, what is it going to be? I just don't want it. I don't want a exaliated No, don't probably not, don't care. Here's here's a politic good job with fallout, But like, I don't really trust them with anything else. Here's the problem that I'm having.
Speaker 3: Uh, I don't trust them with a male shepherd because I, to me, the male shepherd looks too obviously the guy that that it completely looks like him completely.
Speaker 1: Looks versus fim sheperd.
Speaker 3: There's been that the art has been a little different. I think you can actually just catch somebody and I would. I would completely accept a fim shep and I would prefer it because of that.
Speaker 1: But the climate of WOA fucking effect. I don't want it.
Speaker 3: I don't want that it'll be relentlessly fucked with. I just feel like they're in a I just think it shouldn't happen because I think it would be ruined by too many people before it even even if it was good. I feel like that if it was I feel like they would go with him shep I do. I have a feeling they would, and that would just cause so much calamity that I just I'd rather not be that.
Speaker 4: I don't think mass Effect works cinemonal World. Unfortunately, Mass Effect doesn't work the same way. Like it just doesn't work. It's it's it's the objectivity of that series is just like so much of a hit towards like capitalistic mindset and bullshit that it's like, what is it? This is just not gonna go over well with people. People are gonna complain about this ship too much no matter what it is, because of the nature of like how many different groups there are, how how like how the fucking High Council sucks dick and they prevent you from doing ship that you should be doing.
Speaker 1: It'sively good anti government sentiment. How would it go about it? So they would just do the first game. But I don't think it would be I don't think that's the reason why I can't. I think that's silly. It fall outs very much that anti it's it's all the time technology bullshit. Yeah, but that's pretty anti capitalists technically. Do you think they would go with this, like okay, let's just be safe in the show though not so much. Yes, it's almost it's a it's a surprising focus of the show.
Speaker 5: Really, the flashbacks and everything when it's.
Speaker 1: Where they're talking about voltech and like how corrupt all the Yeah, what do you mean that they are? But they're not like it's it's just saying they're corrupt and them being like, yeah, but well so what we're still they're literally trying to profit off of the end of the world. Yeah that's the entire Yeah, but I focus of the show.
Speaker 5: But I feel like it's like it happened and they're like, all right, well.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're talking about that Like, I don't know what you mean.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's not much of a like a a deconstruction and more of a let's fall out. It's not but it's already done.
Speaker 1: I guess like it's not it's not Nietzche or something like, you know what I mean, right, I don't know what I don't. I have to be real, man, I just don't. I don't care about Magic beyond the trilogy. Really. I feel the way about Halo also, like I like the rest of it, Like I like go to st and Reach for sure, Like those are like those can stay, so they would you can come, you could come? They would like hell it right, if they did it, they would just retell the story like they kind.
Speaker 3: Of did with Halo. Yeah, it's gonna be a bastard the way exactly. It would probably be a bastardization.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing with the with Gears. I'm not Look when when characters the Fallout is perfect because it doesn't have people, I don't.
Speaker 5: It's you can just cast anybody.
Speaker 1: It's a world more than more than it is, like a character is in a story. Yeah, that's when it becomes really fucking tricky.
Speaker 5: Character.
Speaker 3: I don't who the fuck is gonna play Marcus Phoenix. Whoever it is, is not gonna be Marcus Phoenix.
Speaker 1: Nice. Yeah, it's just not. He says that way more than I thought he did, even like, I sound like I've been playing it. It's every time he pill every kill reload, like not every killing reload, but like, damn near every killing reload, every time he picks up a weapon. Sweet. Sweet, I like that you're blocking my shots.
Speaker 3: So I don't remember what parts were added and which weren't. So I played when they did the Ultimate whatever the fuck the first one, and they're like, oh, we added more ship than the original game, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't remember what they hadn't know. I don't know, So now my matter is jumbled, and I'm like, Okay, what was original, what wasn't doesn't matter, you know, I don't really remember. I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I swear I don't remember emotion in the first game, and I'm like, do remember that? It has to be well, like, I remember.
Speaker 1: I kind of know what you mean because I remember playing starting years like three, the substance. Yeah, in the beginning of the game. Of course, it's I remember. I know what you're saying because I remember playing Gears three and emotions like huge and that one, and I kind of remember at the time feeling like where did this come from?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That's exactly like exactly, no you're not.
Speaker 5: You're right, it's been there.
Speaker 1: It's just I think my path was exactly what.
Speaker 5: He just died. Paying attention because I think it was.
Speaker 1: It was in the first game, and then this game it kind of wasn't if I'm remembering it correctly, barely, if at all. And so when the third game comes up and it starts with like very emotion heavy focus, still more like the.
Speaker 3: Regular locust versus the emotion are fucking with each other. Yeah, they're becoming the Lamini.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then there's like the the Berserker fucking like it's all over the place.
Speaker 1: I think I just forgot God man, Gears three is so good. Fuck me, man, it's so there's gonna ten more years to get the next thing.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, great, we already had the ultimate edition of Gears one of whatever.
Speaker 1: However, when was that That wasn't that long? But because it was ten years ago, technically that's not, which is like it doesn't, which means which means it's been even fucking longer since we've had the other ones. Yeah, So, like, I don't know, it's crazy. I'm sure they're just trying to triple dip on the profits of like but like it's it is frustrating. The first of game is very good functions, way better than I thought it would. I ran into some bugs though. We're like I was fighting the Berserker in the church, you know when you lure him out, and uh, it kind of so when you lure it out where the cars are, right, yeah, in like a court there's no cars. It's like kind of like a courtyard. Yeah, but like basically it's a third person shooter. It's trying to court you in a certain direction. So like where you come from, debris falls and prevents you from going back in there, so like the fight is focused outside. I got into an issue where like the Berserker broke through the thing. I ran through the door, and then the thing came down and the Berserker was suck inside and then I just couldn't fight it. I just reloaded the checkpoint and then like corrected itself and just he spawned outside. But I was like, Oh, this is fucking ridiculous that's happening. And then I had one where Don was like taking cover like ten feet above me, like mid air it was, and I was like, I can't protect you were out in the open. And then like and then when he got down to you like slowly. So it's all wonky, but you can record that. I didn't. I feel like it's something that I can rely on happening, and one more will but you know, yeah, because it's it's it is more wonky than the first game for sure, Like I had like Kim was screaming at me, like what's the hold up, Phoenix. It's like I'm waiting for you. Well, things like that. But here's one is great. It's better than I remember actually, But they're all Molestan spider Man right now. Oh yeah, one.
Speaker 5: Guy's hand is on his dick.
Speaker 3: That would have been nice, like a nice little subtle like someone is actually grabbing Oh you know, because like there's.
Speaker 5: A lot of people would have probably missed it the first time.
Speaker 3: Oh they just fought on the train, okay, yeah, and then we're gonna get to see uh Joey Coco Dias.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly. He says that a lot. I'm like, Joey, you can't fuck with Spider Man because Spider Man knows Joe Rogan Spider Mine by the main. All right, let's see, let's get to this last one and then we'll start reading the names. Just a little fucking bitch.
Speaker 4: Stumps on, starts his face.
Speaker 5: Like, yo, how did you do that?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 7: Yo?
Speaker 5: Powers.
Speaker 1: So they're like even climbs old, even kleins old, red account cos he's just a kid as old as my wife.
Speaker 5: Thanks by the man, she yeah, thanks, you little fucking bitch. He ships him, he bade.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna check that. He's got a fucking big as miss and I think he's a little blade. It's funny because it's just right in his throat once.
Speaker 3: Those are his brothers, apparently, it's weird. Those are his real brothers. Yeah, there's more, Oh ship, I never thought about names to uh do they like they do? They go by stupid Toby.
Speaker 1: It's Toby Kobe and Bobi Yeah, Toby Kobe and Bobi Bobe maguire. They were really the rest of them were so sad abotaged, like like normal, but then like bobib Boby slob and Yobi fucking garbage dames and in their middle names are Obie Toby, Obie, Toby, Obi, Bobi tob ob Obi Wan do me, cocksucker. It looks like he's on an acid trip. He's like, he's like, that's not normal, that's not nervous. Like he looks like if j was an on an acid they told him to be nervous. But then he's like, I don't know how to play, so I gotta take some as to call myself.
Speaker 5: He's so fucked up. He thinks he's Spider Man.
Speaker 3: He took off, dude, he has actually edibles with like four thousand milligrams of like t C in it or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some thing like like retarded, you know, and then he doesn't make good decisions. Let's read this last. We'll get to the names that National Park Stranger wrote. And he says, hello, am my trustee snarked, my trusty tank crew. Good movies are the only good movies are the only ones getting remade. If you could remake a bad movie with your own creative direction, what would you choose. That's a great idea. That's what I love that question.
Speaker 5: You're saying.
Speaker 3: So somebody said good movies are being remade, meaning like say, like like a Robo Cops being remade.
Speaker 1: Sure is that what he's talking about? Yeah, I guess the premise is like there's so many good movies being remade for no reason because the original.
Speaker 5: Was good good about.
Speaker 1: So I guess bad one. That's an interesting Uh hmmm, damn, what would I choose? So it's a good question, actually great, I've never even heard that you want that.
Speaker 4: I want remad and I want the main character to be a white man, like, uh, who's a very white man? It sounds so much better. What do you say would be better? It's all the same like racial undertells me as a white man playing it, like who's a white man that just shouldn't be there? Like Michael Sarah as a media man, that's your go to Michael Sarah?
Speaker 1: Who else?
Speaker 5: A fuck? You better at cumber Batch?
Speaker 1: Oh man?
Speaker 5: Uh oh? Killian Murphy perfect silly and Murphy as media man.
Speaker 1: He was kill would be killing. Well at least that's all you know. That's a that's a really good question. Man. I'm actually having a hard time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because like things like say, Mortal Kombat got remade and it made me cry almost because I just was so good and so I was so happy with I went to I went to the best Egg downtown. Oh you never heard that, I don't think so it's uh yeah, it's just a breakfast place.
Speaker 1: They Yeah, yeah, that's not Burbank. They gotta they got a place called that. Anyway, I was broken Oh my god, is it called broken egg?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why the did I say? Best?
Speaker 10: I know what?
Speaker 1: I know why I said that. I know I.
Speaker 3: I recently got a spam on my phone. It's a it's a it's a loan place, it's a loan. I'm getting loan spammed because I need a loan to move into my new spot. So now I'm getting spammed by every loan thing imaginable, because you know, they sell your Yeah, I'm gonna get, I'm gonna get. I'm gonna equal to do a million dollars and loans from different companies.
Speaker 5: And I start paying back companies with their loans.
Speaker 7: Which is what?
Speaker 1: Which is what? Which is what?
Speaker 5: Rich people do.
Speaker 4: They take out loans and pay off loans, the loans, they constantly circulate their and they never spent any of their money.
Speaker 1: It's pretty cool, it's a pretty really fair. You're gonna do that, and then I'm gonna move.
Speaker 3: Then just started to start a new account converted to we'll lose a lot of money because dollars suffering.
Speaker 1: Dude, But anyway, not to the yen, no or yang whatever, it is the en.
Speaker 5: The yen is sucking.
Speaker 3: The Yeah, you know what compared to the euro, which is one of the closer the next things, it's doing one point.
Speaker 1: I think I got an answer. What's one point it's worth?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just saying, well, yeah, because it's worth like probably zero point eight and I mean it's basically under it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: We don't get into it.
Speaker 3: But it's it's significantly lower right now dollar compared to the euro.
Speaker 5: It sucks.
Speaker 1: I think I figured I figured out the answer the question the happening, Oh my god, I feel like the happening could be good.
Speaker 5: Make it the occurring.
Speaker 1: Until the Happening was that the one with was Mark Warburton, that he was he was My first decision would be not to Castmark. It was like, it's fucking happening. It's fucking happening. Happening is happening.
Speaker 5: I think the Occurring is a funny name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is funnier, isn't it.
Speaker 3: But it's supposed to be the fucking remake of the movie.
Speaker 5: Why would you call it? It's a remake? So it changes the delivery.
Speaker 1: That's not how it works. It's been a while since i've seen the happening, but but I remember feeling like I don't think this is a bad premise necessarily, Like I think there could be something done with like the earth literally turning on people. I think it's interesting, but like the explanation is lame and nothing interesting really happens.
Speaker 5: What would you make it? I feel like that movie by my Creed is really stupid.
Speaker 1: Well did you would? I would lean into it kind of like The Evil Dead does, where it's just like I don't think you need this to be as as serious as it is, Like it should be absurd, like the planet's trying to kill you, have the trees fucking literally snap at you.
Speaker 5: But that's just ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's like like I don't get me wrong. I think that happening tries to be serious, and that's the problem.
Speaker 4: I think the tone of that is, like I don't I feel like that a movie where the plant's trying to kill you is like, well, this is just either it's funny or it's or either it's a funny, silly movie or it's completely ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I think I think you can do something Evil Dead with it. I really think that premise is so crazy I.
Speaker 4: Think Evil Dead works because of the fact that it's technically horror. Yeah, horror ecomedy your cousins, But Happening isn't corror.
Speaker 1: It's just it should be. It should That's that's what I'm saying. It should be. Like what, it's just like a tension. It's like a tense movie that doesn't really have a villain.
Speaker 4: It's weird, like what a fucking golfer picks up a gun and it's like the planet told me to kill you and it cuts you down. You know, stuff like that where it's like nature trying to kill you is like, well something, duh, it's been doing that.
Speaker 1: I just think there's a cool premise there. I think like if you wanted to get like fantastic over it, I think there's like a really neat thing that you can do with the premise of the happening. Obviously, this is just dawning on me. I haven't seen the happening in fucking Forever, like an Annihilation, Like the movie Annihilation is has some stupid parts, but has a relatively cool concept. Okay, I haven't seen Annihilation. There's I think it's really good. I heard it's really good. It's one of those like I think that and The Arrival are those two where like are those like I always get them mixed up and then I forget the different.
Speaker 3: It's okay, I saw it because I like alien Ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fine. I was.
Speaker 3: It's it's cool, But it feels like one of those movies you'd only watch once. Right, Uh, Annihilation highly recommended.
Speaker 1: I love that movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just it's just it's fun, and it's not a million hours long. That's that's also like the movies that aren't fucking three hours is fucking long, and I just they.
Speaker 4: Send everything happens, and they send in four clearly really stressed out women, and it's like, why did you send them?
Speaker 1: They're clearly all like you're the most they're the best for the job.
Speaker 5: Well, I understand that, but I don't.
Speaker 4: It's not like it's that they said, such a small team of people into that really fun situation.
Speaker 5: I didn't understand.
Speaker 1: It's four of them.
Speaker 5: There should be a lot of people going in there with you.
Speaker 1: It's like the oil drillers from that what is it that Matt Damon movie, the Ben Aefleck movie, which one is that I don't remember the oil job has become astronauts or something. It's that one that he has that famous commentary event. It's so yeah, Armageddon. I love that movie. That was one of my uh it was it was an honorable mention. I think it was.
Speaker 3: I think it was gonna be in my top ten movies for the movie because that movie is so fucking fun, because so because of how stupid it is.
Speaker 1: What's so difficult point the drill at the ground and turn it on. I'll never get over that fucking that commentary track. It's awesome. But I love that.
Speaker 3: Uh you got Billy Bob Thornton's It's a huge fucking cast man.
Speaker 1: William, Bob Thornton, Willis William, Robert Thornton himself and Live Tyler, Bruce Willison. He remember that is sad man.
Speaker 5: That is really sad who I watched like fifteen. I started crying and I turned it off.
Speaker 1: I saw it and I was like, yeah, I literally saw the title this. I was watching King of the Hill last night.
Speaker 5: I saw it.
Speaker 4: Tit and I was like an alien eight. I finished Alien ear and I was like, I'll put this on for a little bad and I started crying and I was like, this is so sad.
Speaker 1: Literally, my thought was, all that money can't fucking like fix your and there's so many people to those rich people think, And he's like, how old is he?
Speaker 7: How old is will?
Speaker 1: I imagine crazy to be like seventies. That's so sad, man. There's so many people who deserve that more, you know.
Speaker 3: Of course, of course, Bruce willis as far as we know, we haven't heard any crazy shit happen.
Speaker 1: He's been around for too long and in very very specific points in history. We're like, if I feel like anything bad was about him, we'd know about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a die hard Mark dude, I'm a die hard fan, Like I'm a I'm a big die hard fan. I'm one of the you know, every time that stupid debate comes around around Christmas, I guess I get upset, like shut the fuck up. Enjoyed the movie. I don't care, but I even I'm even one of the small few that really enjoyed Live for Your die Hard, the latest one, not the latest one that was like six Yeah, that one.
Speaker 1: Kevin Smith is like the fucking he's like the micro chip guy.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: It's fun because those movies are so because.
Speaker 1: He's old as ship already and the stunts are fing so stupid, Like anybody who hasn't seen Live for your Diehard, it's it's one of those things. It's die Hard.
Speaker 3: If die Hard was fast and furious kind of meets It's like that hard means fast and furious. If you like, if you grew up with shitty action films, it's your it's your dream, you know what I mean. You're not looking for a solid film, You're looking for schlock as they say I want it and set, Yeah, I need it. I need dumb action films, dumber than like oh Altost Swarzenier wouldn't go far enough.
Speaker 1: Like I liked his movies.
Speaker 3: True Lives was good erased it was good, like those are good, but they weren't. Like I was like, hey, handle the space I guess I was kind of trying to last Action Hero was what was.
Speaker 5: The space movie? He was the Mars? He was on marine total recall there you go, You mean that movie?
Speaker 1: You mean that where he has that thought of him him what he sht.
Speaker 4: That was the first time I saw like cg like that when I was little, and I was like, it wasn't that's practical wells, I saw like that kind of effect.
Speaker 7: And I was like, whoa.
Speaker 1: I was like, it's a crazy effect.
Speaker 5: And they fall off the fucking space in their head up like if they well they would.
Speaker 1: I want to be able to do that, and I want to be able to do that on command, like your your your head, yeah, the total recall head thing, Like.
Speaker 3: You'd be like one of those people in the Guinness Book of Records that like pop their eyes out.
Speaker 1: You ever seen those free I hate those people. They're disgusting. They're less than the fact that they're probably more actually, and they can put their eye back in.
Speaker 3: I would want to mallet their eyes permanently into their skull because, like bam, I think that anymore.
Speaker 5: They had the more valuables. I want to grab and squeeze ye.
Speaker 1: Well, look, we're going to read the names. Now, let's do it. Let's get out of here. Get the hell out of here. Let's you got thirty seconds to the end of Spider Man two and its credits. Uh all right, calm me down.
Speaker 5: Three? Two, one, I don't feel like.
Speaker 1: Doing this never mind by what so much so much older one and the third one.
Speaker 4: Weatherspoon's much older than she doesn'ton does look from legally blonde?
Speaker 1: Yeah, res thispoon looks really old. Spider Man, I would agree Blue Crush or is that what it's called.
Speaker 5: I don't remember blue Crush there White Woman of any.
Speaker 1: Other her other movies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's called Blue Crush with the Michelle Rodrigue.
Speaker 1: Was it Oprah or Holly Berry? I can't remember which one. They looked the Halleo Winfrey, halle Oprah Winfrey, cobba Uh, it's oh page time, by the way, Hailey Bailey, my mom's labor duration would agree it's huge. Drippler and the dripsel Dripsy Bird. Blow that bitch Tindy's head, smooth off. The jew Spider whoa crazy? He technically exists in the Spider verse. There's an Israeli Spider Man. Yeah he must oh yeah.
Speaker 5: You don't know he said he said it?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean he infinite infinite possibilities, there must be. There's probably like a million.
Speaker 5: I think Spider Man Israel. People think that Spider Man is Jewish in general, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: That is true. Yeah, because didn't say like shalom in like one of the early comics or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but He also said, like other ship, you know, I at so beat his wife once.
Speaker 1: I attribute that to him. I attribute that to him just being from New York, where like a lot of that lexicon just bleeds through.
Speaker 5: I think he's ambiguous white on purpose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely not saying they're not doing my web.
Speaker 1: Shoot isn't broken, he.
Speaker 5: Says, and Miles doesn't like him anymore. He's like, oh God, I like you.
Speaker 1: I snapped my girlfriend's neck with my weapon. Uncle, Hey, what are you doing? My premium is gonna shoot way. I know that is Irish because so much May is Irish, Ben is white.
Speaker 5: Just a white man is Irish.
Speaker 1: She's Irish, and then uh, great power, responsibility.
Speaker 5: That's more.
Speaker 1: I can't I don't know. It's the same, it's not. I don't know that. I genuinely like, I think, because what's an Irish accent? Can you do it? I'm very bad at it. So it's I feel like I always want to go to Scottish because it's more. It's well, it's.
Speaker 3: Especially since you've seen a lot of examples of like Shrek and stuff, which he does a pretty solid like generic one, and it's easier to do.
Speaker 10: It's easier to do great, great, great, Like it's it's easier to do great but are Irish, especially because there's the Conor mc gregor types, and then there's the very subtle ones where I'm like, I can only tell with certain inflections.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the way they say ours, it's like the way they don't pronounce the h in like in a t h. They don't, so like every say thing they say ting, what everything they say ting.
Speaker 1: And so like it's like Jamaican instead of saying a third, yes, that's how I say the third Wednesday, Thursday.
Speaker 7: That's what I heard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I never thought I like that. I don't like to be a connection between Jamaicans. And it also makes sense, it does. It makes sense a lot, but also like I don't like it.
Speaker 3: Them people sailed over there and grabbing people that look like you, and they they will.
Speaker 1: Thursday, it's tree turkey. It's I'm killing you a tree turkey shaking with a broken beer bottle they got they got kidden back then, like fully licensed.
Speaker 5: Uh McGregor.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy Irish culture That the Irish culture that I've consumed is the fucking, the the the Oh my god, I was gonna say, how I met your mother? That's not the right word. Whose line is it? Anyway, whenever they would do the Irish ditties, that's the only Irish culture I've ever consumed.
Speaker 5: The only Irish person ever.
Speaker 1: Where Norman Readers breakthrough role, did you see the son is named Mingus? I couldn't believe that his name.
Speaker 5: You gotta leave behind your culture, you gotta leave behind.
Speaker 1: That's and he looks like, as you know what you know? He reminds me of man. He reminds me of uh uh friends with a low register. Who's the guy that the flash?
Speaker 5: What's his name?
Speaker 3: Against the from Star Wars as a Miller, Right, he reminds me of Mingus. Readers reminds me of Asra Miller, Like, look at their aura. I'm like, he's gonna do something.
Speaker 7: I know what you mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got a similar kind of building going on. I was like, Oh, no, he's anyway, he's.
Speaker 5: Uh, he's gonna terror.
Speaker 3: He's gonna terror. He's gonna go if he's in Hawaii, watch out, He's gonna terror. Speak for the speak speak friend and enter a doing.
Speaker 1: Hey, what are you doing? Know to Mingus? What do you do?
Speaker 5: I know how to do?
Speaker 1: How do you do a Polynesian? I got about these?
Speaker 5: Hey, what are you doing? Your mingus? What are you gonna do here? Bront're bigger than I don't know?
Speaker 11: And I'm like, really terrible, Jesus, Patrick war there's side where Patrick Warburton does that in Devil makeup to a priest, the exact thing I I respect the hok, it's fun, that's cool, all right.
Speaker 1: My grandmother tried to track at fire Joe Rogan experience be like Bernie. I don't think you know where you are right now? Jamie? Pull up that luger, Jamie. Do we know what Jamie looks like? Or is he yes?
Speaker 3: I used to follow him, but then I I couldn't do it anymore. He used to be I've never seen him in my life. You see him, You'll see him every once in a while. He's standard white guy, you know a little bit of very cap Musley backwards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, alright, racist prim swim calling Sweeney and word Delta, Gamma, Benny Yahoo and the genocides. TM literally fed this toddler last week? Why is it still crying? Squip his bugs clamion on squiet the third? What's gay about talk? Taking cock every couple of months, you, sir, guild Master Snart Tanks hung his trans girl now with tits. Colin Boyarty, J C. Denton killing Aaron Lewis and saying.
Speaker 5: That's a stain.
Speaker 1: Daltino. French pigs be like oink, what is the what the fuck? All right? I'm good. I'm going to kill the president with the mortar. Eighteen naked beetles kidnapping Swing with their big beetle cocks and taking him to get glasses so you can fucking read Sweny monologue to himself in the shower two rats in a trench coat. I think everybody kind of does does what I don't. I don't talk monologue. I mean I sing sometimes like I'm doing anything in the shower like monologue.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking about shit.
Speaker 1: I think a lot. Yeah, I think that's about it. But like like out loud, I don't, I think, and I peel all over my feet.
Speaker 5: That's hey.
Speaker 1: I just gotta make sure the the the jellyfish venom or whatever is off exactly, you know, like you never know when jellyfish are gonna come up and get you. Yeah, I put jellyfish in my shoes that constantly sing me, keep me awake, keep me alert during it throughout the day, but at the end of the day I have to peel over my feet to prevent it from really gotcha, you know, getting in my bloodstream. That's smart. I think it's smart as well. Yeah, it's really good.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Mailed the sonaty Magellan Madellion to the White House, samporter of bitches, swing the kind of en wa to install Farmer slave mods, Berserker Beatles, big Bouncy Backside, Reckless Rhino the Sloker too. Why so dirpy do a gay cover of Crazy Frog's axel f What would that even be? Kingston's extra chromosome. I need to feed my Chris Hansen Tomagachi. Uh gonna make this soldier baby bye the curb the goon moon Uh domination Benjamin Nutting yehuha uh, King's King asked Repersartions. Nebsis queen pussy queaver.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Derek Nachov and his instant has like freeam around. I'd asian excited to try this new ip Gears of War reloaded.
Speaker 5: I hope it has co op.
Speaker 1: Corinth realizing this tier is forty dollars Canadian every month as to go back to five dollars tier after this month? Uh, asking Grocks? Is this? Asking Grock? Is this true? After someone wishes me a birthday? Just bought Balder's Gate three for the Wii. Brandy Hutsele, I call her George because.
Speaker 5: She got that w bush.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's go about to AutoPlay. AutoPlay can seebs im gon't want to spend here and play something. Uh, blonde blue eyed German Man cosplaying swing finally got my vaginal plast He called that beyond beef curtains. Mister Handsome from Superman looks like the Greendale human being he does. I was wondering what the fuck it was reminding me of something while I was watching the movie, and I'm like, what is it? It is? You're totally right, It is the Greendale human being. Have you ever seen Community? Yeah, their mascot because they wanted to be possible. It's just a completely like pale white thing with like a happy face on it. Got about that the human But yeah, I it's a really niche part of that show. I barely I just remembered it as you were saying, And I have.
Speaker 3: Watched the Community since it was going on, and the last I saw was the season on Yahoo, which was what.
Speaker 1: Year was that, Oh my god, twenty sixteen something like that, Yeah, twenty sixteen, it was it was a long time ago. That was. I think it was well before twenty sixteen. You might be right.
Speaker 5: It was like I feel like I was in high school. So well.
Speaker 1: You know. The sad thing about this is that there's no way to find out four inches soft, two inches hard. What the water?
Speaker 5: The water, the water, the water, the water, water water.
Speaker 1: It's Thursday's Tursday, Nick or treat by Nick Orlodeon thug Zilla Evolved versus Cybertron cyber Elon Musculon GT five, GJ four Swing Set Glitch, Princess Hour of Children, CJ.
Speaker 5: Being Moniteen fifteen fifteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I knew it was around that time. Fucking Yahoo.
Speaker 5: How long did that stream?
Speaker 1: Like eighteen minutes to the end of that community? Wow? Yeah, I think I got it for that show, I think, And then I canceled it immediately. CJ being modeed into MGS three remake not even twelve hours after official release. CJ is the first person. Then they put in everything. Okay, as long as it's like yesuis no.
Speaker 3: Can I get chat GBT to prompt that, Hey, could you could you put Luigi manon on fucking on this. I wonder if they'll do it, because or they gonna be like, oh, I'm reading that. Something weird's happening here.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be like, no, look, CJJ is the is the goat man was God. I talk to you guys trying to play GT three and the physics just didn't Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I can't go, but I might get back to it at some point about that game. I fucking do you know what I stopped playing it after. I was you meet up with eight Ball and you're doing a mission with eight Ball, and then I put on a code for the first time where you can blow people's heads off, and I got stuck just killing him over and over, little funny like I wouldn't even finish the mission, and then I would just at a certain point, you know, like you're walking, he just blow his head off and then you basically.
Speaker 5: Rioting.
Speaker 1: And that was just like writing. You got caught in a loop of like jingling keys in front of yourself, is what I happened. Basically, Yeah, Jack w FM jumping I forgot how old it was, but it was so funny to jumping. It's like two years ago. Jack w FM jumping down a couple tears for a while, Much love from New Zealand. Sure, no worries. Man, My ship shrinks when I get aroused. What did Chris think of my friendly neighborhood? It's fine? Uh, My my name is Chris, and I approved this message. Big me. These thinks and the moon's frequencies tell me to kill Sweeney Dick so long it gave her a vertical suplex gay actor. Good luck, Jonathan Kevin Spacey. Sorry, I can't hint. I can't. I had a burrito. Kingston doesn't like Fresh and Fit because he thinks they make anti semites look bad. The Heath Heath paying for more for concessions at than forty X tickets. Gids, look up, see I'm creating a I'm creating gas on y t leaked Sweeney Vid DJ spit Ye who come spew with ropes. Weapons was better than sinners and the monkey. I amo, well, sinnas and weapons are both better than the monkey.
Speaker 5: I don't think uh no, I don't think it's better than centers.
Speaker 1: But I think I think I think Weapons is better than Centers, but I don't think it's that much.
Speaker 5: I think Weapons is a great movie, though I.
Speaker 1: Think what I like about Weapons that I can see it. That's what I liked about Weapons in comparison to Centers. My only problem with Sinners was so fucking dark the entire goddamn time, and I couldn't see a damn thing at any point in that movie, and it was the most frustrating thing about it. But they're both very, very good.
Speaker 4: I don't think any part of Weapons is as good as the part the singing parts of Sinners, but.
Speaker 1: I do think that one scene where they're going through the decade is pretty great.
Speaker 5: I think the it's the.
Speaker 1: Only part of the movie you can see, honestly, that was the way you had that like a holster. It's like, like, I know what you're saying. It was it parts where it was pretty fucking dark.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 1: I also genuinely think because it was it, there's artistically dark, and then there's dark because something's wrong. I do think genuinely, like the theater, I saw it and there was something wrong, like it felt like this is not this can't be how this is because I even noticed beforehand that even the fucking previews were dark like relative to how they like, not extremely obviously, because they're brightly generally, but like I remember being like, something's fucking off about this.
Speaker 3: Extremely plaus audio issues where it was like.
Speaker 1: It was like, is anybody I'm in the theater? And I'm like, is am my death? Am I stupid? Because I can't hear this because everybody was just and you you know, when something's wrong, you see other people looking around, and I was like, no one's I thought, this is why you don't go to the sixteen. Do not go to the sixteen. Don't go to that theater. I don't know why people go to that one. I never understood it. I saw sinners, just go to the eight or say I saw sinners in the age.
Speaker 4: Really, I've never had a problem with the eights in them all right, Yeah, I've generally want to usually go to the World.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I have very few issues with theaters generally, but everyone every now and again, I'll be like you can hear it, like when when like they when they do the previews, we're like the audio is peaking here, you know, like you can hear it, like the base is too high, or like the screen is a little bit dim. It's whatever it happens.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but the ending of fucking what you call it is crazy weapons. That ending is the thing I love.
Speaker 1: I loved when he I loved him waking up and be like, what the Fuck's that's that's he killed me because I was just like, finally a realistic reaction from somebody in a harror movie. Obama when he met Michelle be like, let me be queer. I want to know can you blow me? I want to know about the game man like me Kingston is becoming genuine or day let's do please fire net mercury poisoning from eating out the Silver Surfer. People who say, like as every third word make me want to commit violence? You want to commit violence? Like like uh like like what like it's a lot of like it sucks when you get stuck on ship like that. Yeah. I know people that say, oh, I can't watch the NBA because this the sneaker noise, And I was like, damn that sucks. Oh yeah, like that sucks like when that happens, you know, it's why couldn't go to school because I couln't had I didn't like chalk on the boarder? Is it is it that? Is that real or though? But yeah, it's it's I can say there's a real vag where people get like too fixated on that because I don't notice.
Speaker 3: I don't notice it anymore unless it's something really silly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I don't like if it leads to something happening, that's silly. But I don't know, like a like a like a like like a like a pre old guy keeps saying you huh yeah, like hih. I'm like, huh because I noticed that he said, like you hear is that what you're saying? Yeah? Yeah, I'm like, yeah, I don't know any that sounds like that much.
Speaker 3: But I go, let's go to the buyou listen with that place. I never want to go back to that place ever. I mean, dude, swamps is the worst place.
Speaker 1: Is so big man, so big one.
Speaker 5: A few almost took me away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like they'll kick you off yours. The sounds you hear like they ripped my shirt off and then they're like, you know you've been there before. I saw them go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, even before.
Speaker 4: Dude, the by you at nighttime is the most terrifying place I have been in my life because you can hear fucking.
Speaker 5: War going on in the mud, and it's like, what the there's creatures you here?
Speaker 9: Dude?
Speaker 5: If you heard you ever heard a crocodile hiss in person?
Speaker 1: I haven't been that. I can't say, dude, I heard that ship when I was in New Orleans. I forgot why it was.
Speaker 4: It was one just probably in a general vicinity and I heard it and literally I was like, oh, the little monk gy and you try to climb a tree like I was like, I can't.
Speaker 5: It's yeah, I hate that place. I don't know why people live there. I get white people lived there, but not anymore.
Speaker 7: Leave.
Speaker 3: I've probably ten fifteen feet as close as an alligator has been to me, and it was and it was doing nothing, you know.
Speaker 1: It was just like it was just like the care that.
Speaker 5: You're even here.
Speaker 1: I've been in the vicinity of an alligator or a crocodile or anything outside like a zoom.
Speaker 3: Maybe so many of them I seem like, I guess they're kind of domesticated in a way that they're like used to people being around.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're not gonna they're not gonna attack a person there like right next to.
Speaker 3: The Yeah, you see people, you see I see Florida people just like kicking.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's crazy. You just kicked that thing and it was like, ah, it's like instead of attacking you, it's like, Hey, what the fuck?
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: All afraid of us. I think that's so funny. All these monsters are like, these are worse. These things are worse than us. They have metal things.
Speaker 1: Chris Win Halo video or I assault you on other timelines. If the best part of waking up his folders in your cup, then why wake up at all? Cardboard Pie. I came in his gay ass so hard I made him in preg Your Next Boys, Niggly Ziggly.
Speaker 5: I found outbout a few days ago.
Speaker 1: Actually I didn't know what it was. I still don't know what Raymond fucking one of those thick fairy bitches with his disembodied cock. Nurse Jackie Chan is always on call, cheating on my wife for ten years of Prime two thousand nine, Lebron Roach Porn, Holy Shit Held Diverge two in the odst collab Total Clanker Death ten Skins go back to os for a Goon, Devil the Man without com what's up guys from Kennedy Junior here was with another dolling fluoride tasting. He has like a little tasting show on YouTube where he tastes Florida. I mean, are there different? Very There must be flavors. I feel like there must be, because like there's would it just be you adding more maybe inside of maybe there's like a potency thing for like certain like like I would imagine like dental stuff is probably like very high. And do that fucking fluor eyed ship at the Dennis that's just gets all taked up on your teeth. Yeah that Yeah, I love it. Yeah, I'm sure I can't get over. It's so fucking discussed. My favorite thing. My insurance is like, oh, thirty dollars I'm to have toothpaste at home?
Speaker 5: The fuck?
Speaker 1: Fuck you? What the movie? Uh search Peter Lory Fish Battle, I have no balls and I mus p damn Kevin Bacon shooting my dad dead at a Lakers game before flossing and yelling you got baconed forrest? Uh force, Derek get baked for? Where is Derek to play? Soma? That teleport stuff hurt? So I don't know Soma not Selma the movie, Oh gotcha? Selma is a very different movie or a very different vibe from Soma Spitch You the Kid, Adam Ruins Everything versus Sheldon Cooper Nay Gigger, would you rather ship out a dick or dick out his ship? My new D and D weapon plus four bludgeting hamster and a sock reluctant debriotard. Uh. I don't know if I'm saying that right, but I just don't care. Uh you sh uh?
Speaker 11: What is?
Speaker 1: What does this look up? Cod slur speed aer on TikTok compilation and word and word parenthes is nice. I'm sure that wouldn't have been the first one anyway. Uh, Octo, I'm gonna Octo fuck your ass, Craig the Canadian. Sorrymus Jackson.
Speaker 7: I that's so stupid, man, I the fact that this got.
Speaker 1: Me man, fuck you, this is not so funny at all, Sorry, miss Jackson. I am four eels. It's your boys shy d eels.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh my god, you ever see that fucking uh somebody drew it. It's like MS painters.
Speaker 1: It's it's almost MS paint or it's like putting five carrot in my baby girl, ear and it shows all fucked up and her his little daughter's ere so much. He's like crying hysterically and you look stupid. Ship so funny. It's like that, like he's literally four.
Speaker 11: French.
Speaker 5: That is the death of comedy right there. That is, but it's so funny. I like it.
Speaker 1: It's it's exactly, it's he just wasn't expecting something that stupid. I am four eel eel. It's your boy, shorty d Comeshot Gaming TM GROC. Is this true? Making a copy of Derek's content is with complete continuity from before the cloning and demanding he'd be referred to as the original and Nigmama Kiewe also Google gun Mouse Chris might be interested.
Speaker 3: What imagine meaning this gay look at It's like a DL trade here, it's a DM from somebody and it shows this dude and he's like wife at ultrasound appointment. Apartment's free for the next twenty seven minutes. That is so like, dude, you've got a quick, you need a quick. He needs some he needs some boy button badeven.
Speaker 1: Like, dude, it's over twenty seven minutes.
Speaker 3: Try try again next time around when you have that and I'm a couple amount of time to do something.
Speaker 1: Ls.
Speaker 3: I love that twenty seven minutes. Who is in a two mile radius that can only take like five minutes to get here, maybe ten, and then we can fuck for seven minutes and then you can bounce it like with enough time for there's no detection or that so crazy to think.
Speaker 4: Of, but that's insane, dude, Just be gay at that moment, dude, I will wis that ultras out crazy?
Speaker 1: I woke up in the morning hard like mourning Wood in the morning. Amazing Swen working the streets selling Edward passes to make for the least crippling addiction. There's a cult that's telling as from a shell to see how big it can get. Derek has the same laughing face as ray Liota being subjective. Yeah, it's me, darrenk more like Gaylyoda nice. He's dead. He's deadly gay. That's crazy that he died. He like uh Joe PESHI outlived him.
Speaker 5: Just so much. Small though, that makes sense?
Speaker 1: Well, I like Van Door, do they? Yeah, we were talking about that last. Small people die like it's like big and small people like the meat and people.
Speaker 4: I think small people die from mishaps more because they're small, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they just live longer. Breaks the ladder they're climbing on breaks because it's expecting more weight and doesn't understand how to balance. It's like that.
Speaker 4: Or they get or they get attacked by they get attacked by medium sized dogs and they kill him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yorky killed vent Troya. Until Ventroya someone dying to Yorki attack it. Dude, Yorky rifted vent Troyer's throat out.
Speaker 5: It was on angry Yorki and it just goes for the throat of someone like Joe Pesh kills him.
Speaker 1: Well, Joe pet is not small enough. Joe, like what five he survived? He barely survived a Yorki attack. He's beaten, he's in he's a crazy condition. Yeah, he's he's hanging on Joe. Doctors like I heard that Joe and Daniel Stern, like the was it Marvin Harry from Home alone. I heard that they were the inspiration for Vegeta and Napa. It's I heard said that. Oh he said that older man, he's great, like.
Speaker 8: A little bit by you don't know what you're talking about, man By quite a bit you know he doesn't know what he's talking about.
Speaker 1: Going under the assumption that the nineties happened after the eighties. Obi, won't you blow me? Jeffrey Epstein, you say the most of our scene in the Crazy Audience, don't list drip ms being subjected to the Sweeney's dog ship attack on Titan takes.
Speaker 5: His dog shit.
Speaker 1: I don't carenybody said the most of our scene and Revenge of the City, but nine months probably in padme savagely beats again with an each of his life slip Jimmy fucking my iPhone with my perfectly USBC sized micro penis. Kremlin to Gremlin, I want an apology from Swing for his Existenceable four hype is dead for me now, Harry right later. I don't think everything needs to be a masterpiece, man, Oh for sure, I agree with that. I think it's I understand this. It's not perfect. It's dog shit. Actually it started off to it's only problems that it started off too well. I think that's the only problem.
Speaker 5: I think it's only it.
Speaker 1: Started off punching above its way, and then it kind of settled into what what their real groove was, which is not nearly as high as the I think.
Speaker 4: I think the big problem is they tried to. They try to, they try to like get philosophical, and then he goes into like the Weird Time travel Band, where the character is like, I want to be free of the constraints of like other the world's constraints on me, so I'm gonna destroy the world.
Speaker 5: But they just don't have to do that, but they do it anyway. Then it happens again just.
Speaker 3: Like what I honestly, dude, I think the show is just better in a vacuum with like literally not knowing what else was happening.
Speaker 1: I think within the walls, I think a really fun show. And then once they had to finally unearth what is actually happening, it wasn't nearly as inventive as it could have been, like.
Speaker 4: Added big concepts that didn't need to be the big concept The problems could have been the Titans, I think, and then it became like about like revolutions, which is good concepts. I've been cool, but they just not execute it well.
Speaker 1: I think never. I think never.
Speaker 3: I think never finding out what happened would have been better. Honestly, I honestly think it would have been. It just the show was a much better premise. And when I said once you want to smaller skills, once you showed what everything is, people are just like, ah, I think I could have done better than that. You know it was It's just like, unfortunately, that's where I feel like it was just gonna it was gonna head there no matter what. I don't I don't really see a satisfactory way too unearth all that's happening. And then oh this is these people are warring, and then this dumb beetle translution thing started the first Titan. When this dumb bitch got thrown down, that was so gay. I was like, bro, I don't need any of that. I think he's melting right now. I think the greatest problem with everything I think it's having endings on really tough brain leaking through his think they're really.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything about a time. Yeah, it's it's they're big naked people and they die. It's end. If you want to explain attack on Titan, that's perfect.
Speaker 4: I think attack on Titans ending is worse than Arts by like a huge margin. And I think Narthal's ending is bad and the attack on Titans somehow.
Speaker 1: When you have when you have a when you have a fascist, fasciy edgy rider on author. I mean, also, doesn't that just kind of mean that that also kind of implies to that like Attack on Titan just had a longer distance to fall compared to Naruto, you know what.
Speaker 5: I Mean's peaks are better at tackle speaks. But I do think that Naruto's problem.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't I didn't watch I.
Speaker 1: Didn't watch Nardo completion, and I saw very little Attack on time.
Speaker 4: I just I do think a Tackle Titan has good concept, but I think the problem is that it tries to It tries to become something it didn't.
Speaker 5: It just really didn't need to be.
Speaker 4: Like not everything needs to be like philosophical and edgy, especially when you don't understand it very well. You know, like, I'm not gonna write a fucking thing like that because I don't understand it. The best way is why would you have to? You're not an edgy freak. So there's also that that's true that like the wait, what I what I enjoy is not exactly like if I guess that's not my concept, you aren't edge freak in general, story telling wise, I don't like edge stuff so much. It's like, I don't mean that I like hopeful things because I don't.
Speaker 1: My brains are gotta that's that's going to be a gay night. Uh and David Draymond disguising themselves as sweens nephews to get money from gay uncle king.
Speaker 5: Nephews to have green nephews.
Speaker 1: Technically, Oh my head hurts aready, Yeah, that's that's that's a rough that's a rough combo there way five eighty three coverage of Dashingly dog bashing uses his head in with a ladle Well Muriel silently cheers. Peppini Brothers Presents, Crash Course, Cybertron History, Rise of This Epicon's Don Doncerson, the colon swinging Slasher Mason the metal head mockery of MegaR death, uh pp Lesbian sex doesn't exist or else getting jerked off counts as lucy your virginity. That's crazy?
Speaker 5: What that's funny?
Speaker 1: That is so disrespectful, but I'm here for it. Oh my god? How does it feel to be the new abortion the only generation to suffer extortion? Can we make a story with our names? A lesbian conc uh gay for the money? Just call me a bag it. I'm going to gave the Resident of the Morder, John Strickland Merks eighteen eighty nine the the adjate fay I don't know. I don't know. That means the First Church of Keith David presents the still doing the game that could suck up the globe. Miles Morale is getting gunned down by the idef because I think he's a Palestinian busting a non on Kingston while call it whitewashing pre Ras Blake eight nine six.
Speaker 5: Awful, which is not as good as I remember them being.
Speaker 1: Man, Oh my god, is that a? Is that a feastable?
Speaker 7: Is that a?
Speaker 1: Is that a? Is that a mister beast? Snack? Support him?
Speaker 3: This is the Walmart version of rice Chrispy treat what and usually the taster relatively the same.
Speaker 5: That's a thrice?
Speaker 1: Is that rough?
Speaker 7: It rough?
Speaker 1: It's it's just even looking at it looks sad taste chemically, I mean it looks right to me, does it? I mean I haven't seen a Rice strissby tree bigger and brighter.
Speaker 3: I feel like this is like this is like it feels like it feels like three days old threast leg like cake.
Speaker 5: It's just it's just very dense and moist.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't like drest man, I don't. It's true, it's true dense and moist. For me, that's not how I enjoy cake. To me, it's like cake, you just dunk your cake and milk. You have a glass of milky, and then you start eating it. I need something.
Speaker 5: I need something with some sort of fruit flavor or something like that for we to enjoy it.
Speaker 1: You don't like just regular cake, like like a like a like a like like a nice moist chocolate chocolate cake, or a white cake, which which was chocolate for sure chocolate. I'm actually I don't know cakes well enough to even know what the distinction.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 3: I feel like white cake probably actually a white cake with the frost with the white frosting.
Speaker 5: It's just I don't like chocolate, but I like, I don't like frosting like chocolate.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I can't funk with cake without frosting. I can't do it either.
Speaker 5: A nice a nice moist cake.
Speaker 1: But there's no frosting on my bike. You know what is the point? Like this is this already isn't healthy to be eating why am I? Why is it also bland?
Speaker 5: I don't like frosting.
Speaker 1: It's like a really from like being like busted on too many times, Like it minds you a bad time, be calmed on by your fucking abusive handlers. Yeah, I don't really think it does, Are you sure?
Speaker 5: Damn?
Speaker 4: I'm not a frosting guy. I'm also like, in general, I don't like sweets the same way I used to. I'm like taking a huge step back from like sweets in general that I'm like, like something that's super sweet. I'm like, I don't like soda anymore, which sucks because I fucking miss drinking like orange soda and stuff you want soda.
Speaker 1: No in trying to ruin his life. I mean they have healthy sodas now. No.
Speaker 4: No have like maybe like five Maram sugar dollipop things like that, they even them. I'm like, this is I don't like it so much. Take a slip and IM like, I'm just gonna drink water.
Speaker 3: The chropical punch ones and the grape ones.
Speaker 5: The grape grape one's pretty good, so I'm not.
Speaker 4: I also like grapes. I also like grape sod I'm not gonna do that all right, We've got the frequency going's good.
Speaker 1: I want to because the films the way I film myself jacking it bum Shobibo. The snark tank sponsored by Newport's Cigarettes got lockjaw, got lockjaw doing Gravet ships to the dick sucking factory, and all I got was lockjaw. I was previously mentioned the.
Speaker 5: Only cigarets ever smoked the word Newport's.
Speaker 1: There is no I've seen listen bossing say desk goopy digital hike, call me, call me an e walk. Trump's makeup falling off to reveal he was bizarro Trump and actually meant the opposite of what he says. He's been saying.
Speaker 7: All that.
Speaker 1: Would be fucking wild.
Speaker 3: He was like the best person ever, all the all theas were like we told you, Like I, in fairness, I did not plan for this contingency. What's what's crazy is that underdose circumstances. Was I even close to assuming that this would ever be true?
Speaker 1: Crazy?
Speaker 4: The whole time I was hoping, like, let's hope he gives it and he does a good job. And I was like, well, I'm dumb.
Speaker 1: Young Colin skydiving without a parachute. Some some killing himself plade. It ceases to be skydiving if you don't have a parachute. Skydiving is predicated on the parachute. But you say the sky the pressure doesn't open. Maybe that works, Like, don't you say if you're skydiving without a parachute.
Speaker 5: You're just falling killings?
Speaker 1: Did you just forget? Oh? I was doing thinking about Mega Man. I forgot. I forgot somewhere my parachute on his game boy, this game ship he said, this game gamell like and he's like, wait, I forgot my parachute.
Speaker 5: Don't worry. He fucking Summon's rushed the right to save himself.
Speaker 1: He had you, He had you had to choose between choosing a Mega Man toy over a parachute before a skydiving start. This is my good luck Mega Man toy.
Speaker 5: I'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Oh it's so stupid, Robot.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: I love the idea that people end up playing watching him choose a being like, they don't say ship to him either.
Speaker 5: It's gonna look at each other. Is he gonna pilots looking back?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: Does he know that the toy won't save him? We can't, we can't shatter and let him gonna break through. I'm young calling.
Speaker 5: Can I please have a Mega man toy.
Speaker 1: A stupid scenario.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna write a plate through about final Fantasy and then just back completely gone. So insane because like, what did young Colin do to this guy?
Speaker 1: You is so innocuous, He's just a kids. It's truth. Man did something to him. He's got to speaking's true, solid and GOONDI would be hilarious if this actually was a guy who just hated like, didn't like call him when he was younger, they like before he was They just like found the show and was like, I can tell I can get it close. I can get it close to him. They already blocked me on Patreon on the other side, but here here goon on a Monday, Ziggy majin net and Yahoo. That would be a force. Let me tell you, I'm gonna do it myself. It's just how many candy necklaces does it take to hang me? Damn ship a lot? Probably sorry, Miss Jackson, Badly Brave, Who's New York nick Etherean needs help blauring his Webon Halo three pro Jerian Hunter, nap him melpois Won and rounding out our list, King of Hathaz, Combo cook, combo breaker, all right bye.
Speaker 7: And by
Speaker 5: Supreme Cub, bigger