Speaker 1: And today Private Talk, we have the pleasure of having Serene Siren on the couch. Well, I guess it's on a couch today it is a chair. But thank you for coming to Private Talk. I appreciate your coming on time, coming with a lovely attitude. I'm excited to get to know you a little bit more. So please introduce yourself to Private Talk.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, thanks for having me. It's a pleasure to be here with you. You're one of my favorites. I love it and I was told to say thank you from back home too, because you've given a lot of good times to a lot of my friends. Where is that home, I like to say, I'm from Vegas. Okay, Yeah, well you're welcome Vegas. I hope you keep watching this Big talkbooks.
Speaker 1: Booty because it's a lot. Yeah, everything's bigger in Taxos.
Speaker 2: It's great. But I'm yeah Serene Siren, and I'm happy to be here.
Speaker 1: Awesome. So let's get down to business. How did you get into the industry. You've been in the business for seven years now. Did you start with, you know, shooting with or starting with an agent? Did you just go jump into porn scenes? Did you dabble in the OA. How did you get your start and how did you get to be at this chair right now?
Speaker 2: A little different than most people, I'd say I always wanted to be a model. I started with doing I would say normal modeling for quite a while.
Speaker 1: But it's normal modeling like catork.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like those types of'suff hair, coats, dresses, shoes, you know that type of thing, And I loved it. I even did maternity modeling for a while. I did nursing modeling for a while. I was in Cosmopolitan Vogue, and that type of things is younger. And then there was a furniture company that had worked with my partner at the time a few different times and they did nude modeling, and I always.
Speaker 1: Unique furniture company does nude modeling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's called the Tantra chair and it's you know, a beautiful swoopy chair that now they have some knockoffs, but this was one of a kind and very classy company, and they asked me many times. They really liked my look, they really liked the connection that I had with my partner, and he'd worked for them a couple times before with other models. But they would always do fake poses okay, So you know, they would get into a sex position and do simulated sex so it'd be like softcore okay. And they really wanted me, and they kept asking, and they kept raising the ray, and they kept raising the ray, and so finally I had you know, two small children at the house and I needed to feed them, so finally I gave in, okay, and we ended up having just an incredible experience there and pretty much blew people's minds.
Speaker 1: I was really flexible just for from like pictures was a video in VID chairs, so pictures and video, but it still didn't show hardcore, like it wasn't pussy spreads.
Speaker 2: You didn't see the dick going in.
Speaker 1: But you know, sometimes like cinemaxy type of thing kind of getting the viewers going about how to get their product and things like.
Speaker 2: That exactly kind. It was mostly to show off all the different positions that you could do on this chair and afterwards, did you learn a thing or two? I taught them a thing or two. Yeah, Like I did all these crazy gymnastics style positions that just instantly went viral, and the company absolutely loved it. Thought that you know, this is what we made the chair for. It's amazing. So they had me come back in a couple more times.
Speaker 1: Did they give you one of your very own? Yes?
Speaker 2: I still have it. I bet this is actually my second because the first one and we used it too much?
Speaker 1: How do you use the chair too much? Do you break it? Is it?
Speaker 2: Like? It just started to get kind of warn you know, it was like nine years into using it and it started to get a little worn. Yeah, And you know, the first one had like these little you know, their their leather and had those little studs on the sides, and I didn't really love those because when you're nude.
Speaker 1: It's getting in the way of things, it's turning your body.
Speaker 2: Like, you know, And so I wanted one of the new ones that they had that were just seamless and didn't have any of the studs. So I got one of those.
Speaker 1: So after you did your work there, you really enjoyed it. They really were impressed by you. Where do you go next? From there? I ended up.
Speaker 2: Signing up with an agency Ideal Image, And unfortunately it was after I stopped breastfeeding, so my big natural boobies that I had during the Tantra chair had kind of disappeared. Okay, and they were now like flat tires.
Speaker 1: Why is that a problem for you or the companies?
Speaker 2: It was a problem for me. Okay, No companies really seemed to mind, because that was the look back then, was being really skinny and you know kind of I was just flat, you know, flat all over, and it wasn't a problem for them. But once I started getting the pictures back and getting the content back, I wasn't happy with it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: You know, I had gotten spoiled with having big mommy milkers and I missed that bounce. So I actually stopped doing it. This is back in like twenty thirteen or twenty fourteen, and I stopped doing it for a good six years, okay, because I just wasn't feeling myself. Then I ended up crowdsourcing crowdfunding a boob job, okay, and started to fall in love with my body again. I was getting really into hot yoga and felt.
Speaker 1: Like, so you again, you got your boobs done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know, my kids were older, and so it was.
Speaker 1: Like kind of geting your identity back of like, yeah, made you feel like a woman, and that was kind of like the first step to kind of get you there.
Speaker 2: Correct, And I had kind of had a bad breakup with my baby daddy and it was, you know, kind of drawn out and all that. So this was after I had gotten over that and after I started to become my own independent self, okay. And so when I came back to the industry, it was really my choice. It wasn't because you know, other people thought that I should or they were calling me a porn star, so I might as well. It was I want to show this off, you know. And the sex life was slowed down at the time, and I was craving pussy, like I didn't have any pussy available to me, and I really missed that.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So I've always been a lesbian important star for mainstream Okay. Other than the Tanker Chair, I.
Speaker 1: Did a few you've never done Boy Girl.
Speaker 2: I did Boy Girl. I actually got a contract with Naughty America to do boy Girl with my current partner, and we did three out of the ten and just decided it wasn't for us.
Speaker 1: Was he a performer already already y'all come in together and only.
Speaker 2: Came in together. He he only performed with me, And it just he's so sweet, like he's such a you know, he's a homebody.
Speaker 1: So is he like a lover and everyone's like, oh, I can't see anything. She's mine. Every wants to see that exactly. But it's like home tapes are one thing, you know what I mean, but it's like also an entertainment industry for a reason where it's like, you know, if that was the case and anybody can just do it and then not watchable stuff. So it's like, you know, but it's really cool to at least try it together and see like, hey, this really works for me. But being honest, and I think that in relationships, you know, is like the nice guy whatever. Sometimes it would just do it because you wanted to do it. It's like at least you know how the zone and was like, you know, I love you.
Speaker 2: This isn't for me, but okay, he was definitely doing it for me for my career, for the you know, the notoriety or the traffic, that type of thing. And the first few were great. We did an awesome job. He was excellent at VR. But it came to like this tiny little room that we were doing an office scene in. They wanted us to you know, spoon on a desk with four dudes in this tiny room, you know, hovering around us and the lights are all fucking hot, and it just it really it wasn't for us. Yeah, you know, I ended up paying them to get the fuck off that set and never worked for them again.
Speaker 1: So definitely a bad experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean they're trying to call in Johnny Castle. They're like, Johnny Castle's in the next room. I'm like, that's not the deal though, That's not what I signed up for. That's not what I want to do.
Speaker 1: Well, good for you for standing in your own and not feeling tempted to, like sway away to make somebody else's decision easier for them, because I feel like, you know, a lot of people would be like, Okay, fine, I need to do it because they got this lumps of money, which I feel like, yeah, is it great money, yes, But I also think that it's like it has to you know, align with your morals and what your moral compasses and things like that, because at the end of the day, if you feel bad about it, then why would you want to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And to me, my home life is priority. You know, keeping everybody happy and healthy and staying at home is way more important than you know, Obviously, I would make a shit ton more money if I did boy Girl, I could kill it, but that's not my current goal.
Speaker 1: You're saving your pee for your man at home, and there's nothing wrong with that. Are you still with your partner.
Speaker 2: That Yes, we're eight years now, so it's been quite a while and I'm still very happy, and you know, we do OnlyFans together and you know, other clip sites or whatnot.
Speaker 1: But so after you that that contract didn't work for you because it was boy Girl, but you said that you've always been a lesbian performer, did you continue doing working for other studios after that point? Do you still do things with other girls or is it just solo stuff?
Speaker 2: Definitely love pussy, okay, Yeah, and that's that was my whole goal getting into this, was that I don't know, I just couldn't attract hot sexual women that were really into eating pussy. Okay.
Speaker 1: So do you find it because you're not in the right environments for that or do you think that women are intimidated because I feel like the same way. It's like, I mean, in a sense of people could say they're bisexual or like they're just lesbians or whatever and been the outside world when you get two pretty girls in the same place, sometimes they're not necessarily going to be attracted to each other because of either ego or you know, variables and the things. So it's like, but I want to fuck you, but how do you get to that point? Yeah, so it just never happened in your personal life, and so you're like, well, damn, I just got to go back in the industry.
Speaker 2: Pretty much pretty much that I'd had some successful threesomes and had some successful relationships with other women, but it almost always ended up being that they would become attached to the man and like start to try to take the man away. I'm like, no, that's I want you to like me, you know. So it works out really well for me because I love women, and it's really nice to be able to show up on set, have someone that's professional, have someone that's super clean and also at like this crazy caliber of hotness that I can't really get the normal life, okay, or if you do, their psycho and you don't really want them to know where you live, you know, don't really want them to have access to you.
Speaker 1: So who are some of your favorite performers to work with?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man, so many London River is one of my favorites. She's just so sexual and so soft and I love when she wraps her thighs around my face. Oh my gosh, I love her, Yes, exactly. She's done quite a few things with me before, from you know, normal gigis to cat fights and wrestling where I literally do pass out between her thighs. Love that Nicole Aria is an up and coming rising star that I really like. She's kind of got that super fit body. Okay, you can tell she works out a lot, really toned and has so much energy and just her smile will light up your life. My good friends being a rude shout out to her because she is so stunning to look at, and she's got those pillow lips that just you just want them all over your body, you know, yes, yes, And she really genuinely likes pussy and wants to get in there and get a messy Yes.
Speaker 1: I feel like a lot of girls in the industry, at least when I was shooting with girls. It's like there's the ones that will just do scenes with girls, but they're not really into girls. So it's like I really like the girls that are like really like girls, because I feel like it comes across way better, I feel like on camera because the chemistry is just there. I feel like with guys you can kind of fake it, but with girls, there's faking it. Yeah, especially if you're doing one on one scenes. For sure.
Speaker 2: I think one of my least favorite things is when the girl won't open up her mouth, like she'll just give you the okay, come on, like give me get started. I love that when it starts off slow, right and like you have to kind of get them warmed up and then they start giving you tongue. All right, But Alex Cole is one of my favorite kissers. She's great at kissing and you know, lets me suck on her tongue and spit play and all that.
Speaker 1: Get down and already and all up in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, and she's got that booty.
Speaker 1: Okay. So you talked about these girls that you love to work with. Is there like maybe a wish list that you have not worked with yet that you kind of want.
Speaker 2: To Yeah, well, I mean obviously you're off the table, but Angela White for sure definitely want to work with her. I was just watching your podcast with Kazumi and I saw her at a v N and thought that she was just stunning and so sexual. I love it when they genuinely like sex and are in it for that, Like you were saying.
Speaker 1: We can definitely tell, like I feel like when you know who's hiding it and who's not. And she's definitely someone who's very strong willed about her sexuality and like how she is in the world. And I think that's really important to have for these new set of like performers coming in because you have the mixture of the of girls and girls that have been doing like the kind of cross promoting now and doing mainstream porn. But it's like, I think that you could tell the ones that just kind of fit in with it it was because it just it's just what they want to do and who they.
Speaker 2: Are right exactly where it's more of their personality than just a paycheck.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I like that. Blake Blossom. I really like her a lot too, and we were supposed to be together recently and it just didn't work out. Different things happened, but she's definitely still on my wish list. Okay, definitely want to get with her. Yeah, I don't know, the list goes on.
Speaker 1: List if you could change jobs would you and what would you do?
Speaker 2: Ooh, I don't know. I really really like this and I feel as though, as long as I can keep going with it that I wouldn't change jobs. I technically have a degree in technical communications, so I could kind of go more behind the scenes and do more like the directing and the search engine optimization and the websites and the graphic design and that type of thing. So I think if I do retire, I'll do more of that. I did direct twelve movies, forty eight scenes for Girlfriend Films Awesome, and that was really fun.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: But during COVID everything just kind of changed. You know. I did very specific movies like Fit Chick Click, where the girls all had to be you know, strong and had to know how to wrestle, and you can't just fill that position really easy. And right now the cancelation rates are just insane, and so I don't I don't know, it's it's.
Speaker 1: Not worth it. Sometimes yeah, that it's not worth it, But it's not worth it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I write all my own movie and you know, I cast all my own movies, So I can't just pick Jane Doe okay off the roster and toss her and.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about that. You say you write your own movies, you do these things. Is it something that you base maybe a movie or like a movie on someone or do you just completely just write the movie or and then kind of fill in the characters. How does that kind of process.
Speaker 2: More of the scenario. So like, I'll pick a scenario and write that out and then I'll find sometimes like Ariel X was a definite for my fit chick like because she is like the known wrestler and she has been in the industry for so long and she's a director herself, and she was one of the first people that kind of discovered me as Serene and launched my career because I started a oh gosh, now I can't remember what was called, but it's her site that she does the competitive wrestling. It was based off of Ultimate Surrender for King, and so I made sure to put her in there and kind of wrote her role specifically for her. But otherwise it's mostly based off of different scenarios things that have happened in my life. I did one Alien Rhapsody that was a lot more esoteric, and it was about, you know, a woman that got possessed by an alien and it was iation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that works.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that was with Lacy Lennon. And she's one of my favorite girls to work with too, because man, she goes hard. She makes me actually come and she's so slappy down there. I love it.
Speaker 1: Okay, who do you go to advice for?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Google, Google.
Speaker 2: If I'm gonna be honest, Google, I mean I I'm a very independent person, so I like to look inward for advice. And I don't trust many people either, so yes, I like to talk to my boyfriend about everything, Like he is great at giving me advice, and he's great at soothing me when I'm anxious or you know, doubting myself that type of thing. But if it's something that like I need to learn or I need some grand scheme, then yeah, I go to Google because you can get some sorts of professionals to tell you what's up university. I can't like it.
Speaker 1: What social media platform do you use the most? X? Okay?
Speaker 2: Formerly known as Twitter. It's so weird to hear it, like yeah x yeah. I mean it's been a little wonky now that Elon has it, but it's always been the one that is. You know, if I've got some question like where do I get lingerie in La, I'll post that on Twitter and I'll get, you know, fifty different replies from women in La saying, oh go here, go here, go here. And I love that and I love being able to show my titties.
Speaker 1: Not as free free the nipples, yeah, free square like that. You know it's for a movement. I feel like, you know, why not?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What about you?
Speaker 1: What do you like to use in those I'm more on Instagram? Okay, yeah, I'm more like I'm more pictures and like stimulated that why Visually I do like Twitter for other things, but if my go to is definitely Instagram.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think I have a little bit of a I hate for Instagram. I love it, but I hate it's because I'm on my third a.
Speaker 1: What have you done to get your solved? Banned or not banned? But like your third thing because I feel like they are. That is one thing that about the platform that I will say, especially within the last year to two from the Shadow bands, and you know that, you know, just even censoring what we're doing, you can't even say certain things, which I understand to a degree, but I feel like I think that sex workers are highly targeted, even you know, ig models and you know, in that whole realm these days, because they're not making money from it and it's a monny thing.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, I think the first one was my hashtags. My hashtags were too racy. Supposedly, what hashtags are those?
Speaker 1: You can say them here at private talk.
Speaker 2: Like titty Tuesday. That can't say that.
Speaker 1: One, that's not fun. I used to get Team Texas Tuesdays.
Speaker 2: But okay, girls kissing girls is apparently not allowed. You can say girls who like girls or women who love women, but you can't say girls kissing girls anymore.
Speaker 1: It's interesting who makes these rules?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why? And one of them got deleted because I did have pictures kissing girls. Oh and you know one of them, like my.
Speaker 1: Hand was below her boom m hmm.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even honor boob and they said that was too sexual. So I don't know. I guess it's a fine line because the one that I have now, I feel like I've been racier with my photos. I'm showing thongs and you know, I've never showed booty hole underneath my thongs or anything like that. But I feel like I have just gotten better at my hashtags, keeping half text him minimum, not posting as much because then they might think you're spam And it seems to have worked so far.
Speaker 1: For sureth is it's just very different. I feel like nobody really really knows to crack how they crack the code. I feel like anything, it's only making girls. They do more, OnlyFans stuff to like put those pictures that are being flagged and things like that. So, yeah, that's true. It's catch twenty two, you know what I mean. Like it's kind of, you know, for their traffic purposes. I can understand why, you know, it's kind of annoying to kind of have to go through those hoops, but there's always loopholes away ye way to get around it.
Speaker 2: Another one was keeping the watermark on the bottom and it says, you know, like something too racy on the bottom with the dot com. They'll flag those pictures too, and I didn't know that either.
Speaker 1: Never know, you's never. I feel like they come up with the rules all the time, all the time.
Speaker 2: It's gotta constantly be learning what.
Speaker 1: One subscription can you not live without?
Speaker 2: My Apple Music subscription?
Speaker 1: Apple Music?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I know there's like all these different sites, but I've got an iPhone and I do you know, nine hour long drives all the time, and I swear music teleports me.
Speaker 1: And what is your music genre?
Speaker 2: Oh well, I like to bounce around, but I'd say right now, it's pretty house and technoy just because that bass keeps me going, It kind of keeps me in a trance. So I've been really enjoying a lot of the new kind of DM style music.
Speaker 1: Do you masturbates to that kind of music?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, yeah, especially when it has like one of those real good A to eight basses in the background and just but I used to be way more into rap and way more into rock. I like to drum, so there's a lot of rock playlists on my on my phone as well.
Speaker 1: What would you say is your biggest pet? Peeve?
Speaker 2: Oh geez, not washing your hands?
Speaker 1: M Is this pre or this is post COVID or always?
Speaker 2: Kind of always. One of my sons was born in the NICU and he was in the hospital for three months and they taught you to have to you know, the way up to here, and you had to do it if you're over a minute and you know, just really taught me a lot about about germs, and you know, if you're going to be fingering me, I want them to be clean.
Speaker 1: So that's not too much for It's definitely not too much to ask for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that. And just letting the water run too long when like you're not using it.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a wastefulness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wasting water is kind of a pet peeve of mine.
Speaker 1: Okay, hmmm, let's see, how do you define cheating? You're in a relationship, but you also, you know, you work with females. What define what do you define cheating us.
Speaker 2: Doing it without the other person's knowledge, hiding it, keeping it secret, trying to do it on a different platform, or you know, just not communicating.
Speaker 1: Actually or communicating wise, because like some people think that if you have you know, a communication or like open lines of communication emotionally, that's cheating or is it just a physical thing for you?
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess I would have to include emotional on there too to some degree, Like if you're texting or messaging someone before you say good morning to me or something like that, Like, yeah, that might be a little much. Luckily, I haven't really been put in that situation too much. It's usually very sexual in nature. But my current guy hasn't hasn't really done anything bad to me like that. But my ex was you know.
Speaker 1: I was a cheater.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was a cheater for sure, and it definitely broke me down.
Speaker 1: Have you ever cheated?
Speaker 2: I did on my ex? Yeah, did you get caught? I kind of wanted to to get him back. Yeah. At that point I was just like fuck you too.
Speaker 1: I mean I said, you're a Gemini and gemis can get fight. Yeah, so we know how that was here right private, the.
Speaker 2: Other side came out and you know, he was very hot, so it was worth it.
Speaker 1: Describe your first sexual experience. How was that for you?
Speaker 2: Oh, like sex, sex, right, not doing other things. While I was in a relationship for a couple of years with a guy that was a few years older than me and he was also a virgin, and he was huge.
Speaker 1: He was so big.
Speaker 2: He was Italian and pretty much huge. I mean it was I think it had to be nine inches and he was like he was like I literally couldn't I couldn't even close my hands around it, like big boy, So like this bigger, see bigger A little bit skinnier than that. Okay, okay, yeah, but long maybe two cups tall or I don't know. It was huge, all right, and it was my first you know, so bigger, go home hot. He did go home with me quite a few times, so you liked it?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Okay.
Speaker 2: The first time was very painful, Okay, but we knew that it was going to be that way, and he was very nice to me and took his time, and I mean he really didn't get it in more than an inch or two okay the first couple of times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just the tips.
Speaker 2: But he was like so cute because I remember beginning, you know, we would dry hump and he would literally come come in his pants and he would come so easily.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all those things that.
Speaker 2: You forget, even though I couldn't wrap my mouth around it for like the first couple of inches.
Speaker 1: He better give great hand jobs, if that was the case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, he taught me. Eventually. I learned how a deep throat. I learned on big dick, So by the end of our relationship, I knew how to handle it, and night I could spin on it. I could take all of it down my throat. Okay, I like, yeah, he trained me, well.
Speaker 1: I like it, is there anything you regret saying no to that you wish you could go back?
Speaker 2: I can say yes, oh man, nothing off the top of my head. Actually, I think I'm more of a I know yes and then regrets.
Speaker 1: Not saying no. It's a reverse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think so. I mean, maybe there is one time that there was a really beautiful girl. Actually she looks a lot like you and must be hot. I said no to that threesome because yeah, she she is not as hot as you though, don't worry. But I ended up saying no to that because I thought that she was too immature and I didn't like that she was. She was pretty intoxicated and it's not like cigarettes, I don't know. There was all these different cigarettes.
Speaker 1: Like it just smells and like yeah genus or anything like.
Speaker 2: And just you know, her lingo and all that. She just seem she was young. She was like nineteen, and it just she had a boyfriend and she was like bragging about cheating on her boyfriend. So the whole thing. I didn't like her personality. But looking back on it, it would have been a really hot threesome.
Speaker 1: You just want to tell her sh don't talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and here's some perfume. Here's my shower.
Speaker 1: So I think, what is one thing that you would say is unique about you? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think maybe just the fact that I get along with a lot of people and I don't have too high of expectations on things. I'm kind of low maintenance and I like new experiences. So I think it makes me really good for this job. I'm a unique fit in a lot of different slots because I can do many different roles and I can also turn it off and I can go back home and be a mom and do the dishes and scrub the floors and cook and that type of thing.
Speaker 1: Gemini, you know, Yeah, to the best of both worlds.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you have any crazy fans or celebrity interactions? Being in the industry for seven years, has anybody like done anything crazy?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: That stands out to you.
Speaker 2: I mean, I did have a guy offered to buy me a house and he wanted to marry me, and he was in his sixties and this is in between my guys.
Speaker 1: How did that make you feel?
Speaker 2: I mean, it was cool, it felt nice to do that, my wild I kind of he bought the house and I lived in it, but I didn't take it in my name because I didn't want I've never wanted to get married, and so that was a lot for me.
Speaker 1: And do you still live in the house.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Actually, I had him finance my current house that I'm in, so I'm paying it off. He did end up technically, he did end up buying me a house. I'm just paying for it and I no longer see him. But that was a little crazy. I had a guy from the Lakers sending me a bunch of money on Instagram, and you know, wanted to meet up with me and stuff, but I kept telling him I don't do meets.
Speaker 1: How was he sending you money on Instagram?
Speaker 2: Well, on zel or not Zell sorry Venmo?
Speaker 1: Okay, so he knew your personal information for Venmo and he was sending it to you.
Speaker 2: It's at storen Siren. Okay, so you hear that, like, yeah, but that was really exciting because it was weird. He wasn't never really talking sexual. He wasn't like sending me, oh, I can't wait to put my dick down your throat or anything like that and just talk and hang out or yeah, and he would talk about his family, and he would talk about my family, and you know, it was kind of interesting to me that someone to communicate.
Speaker 1: With this person.
Speaker 2: They got deleted off Instagram and I never talked to them. Yeah, I don't want to say he has a family, and I can see why he didn't want people to.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah enough to ask.
Speaker 2: But we would talk about you know, like different things to cook and different songs and you know, shows like kids. Yeah, it was interesting.
Speaker 1: Have you do you watch porn solo or do you watch it with your partner?
Speaker 2: A little bit of both. I definitely watch a lot of porn myself. I love watching porn. It always have, I guess. I mean since high school I've always have. And it started with two girls one cup that was a first porn Okay, I don't know. I was still very strict in my own personal life, like I was, you know, gymnast, and I worked two jobs and I got straight a's and all that. So for me to see girls being able to do such crazy, wild things and love it and not feel ashamed for being sexual, because I was always like a shamed to be labeled a slot or what.
Speaker 1: I think that's what kind of helped you drive yourself to maybe get any industry yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I wanted that freedom. I wanted that independence. I wanted to, you know, be able to look hot and not feel bad about it. And I've always had like a welterweight pussy, and this pussy wants to, you know, go out.
Speaker 1: You got the belt? Girl?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you champion?
Speaker 1: What would your wrestling name be?
Speaker 2: Oh? I was extreme serene?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, extreme serene. Hand jobs are blowjobs? I like to do both.
Speaker 2: I like to do a little basket weaving while I'm blowing.
Speaker 1: We're going to make sure one or the other. And these next series of questions, I had to pick one. So hand jobs, blowjobs.
Speaker 2: Okay, blowjob, Yeah, definitely, blowjob.
Speaker 1: Shorter fat, dick size fat, longer, skinny, long, What or who was the oldest partner you've ever had?
Speaker 2: Sixty five?
Speaker 1: The youngest partner you've ever had?
Speaker 2: I don't. I'm not allowed to say. I was technically young then, though, so I got okays as an adult nineteen okay, actually eighteen? What am I talking about? I just did a gang bang with an eighteen year old reverse gang bing. It was really fun, Okay, Yeah, it was like this name's Aria Valencia, and she's this little eighteen year old that's all super bubbly and she's all upside down and pile driver while six different mills were eating her pussy and going crazy on her.
Speaker 1: Nice, So that was really fun. Have you ever been flued out?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah? Actually the person that I was talking about is a pilot, so he would fly me around.
Speaker 1: And the one that bought the house. Yeah okay, yeah, so he would fly you everywhere. He Yeah, he would personally fly me place. Where was the craziest coolest place that maybe that you went on?
Speaker 2: Katalina Island? Yeah, I liked that a lot. I got to do some flips in the back of the the airplane. That was cool.
Speaker 1: Flips on the dick or flips on the what he was he.
Speaker 2: Was flying, So it was just me in the back like we.
Speaker 1: How funny. Have you ever tasted your own com of course? What does it taste like?
Speaker 2: Taw private talk, vanilla cream and a little bit of strawberry because I like to use strawberry lube.
Speaker 1: Ooh okay, nice little mixture. Do you masturbate more than you have sex?
Speaker 2: I guess so yes, I guess so I have a lot of sex too, But okay, I do like to rub it out quite often.
Speaker 1: How often do you say you masturbate a week?
Speaker 2: Well, on shooting weeks like this week, I can't masturbate as much because I don't want to mess it up. Okay, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: There's like a whole regiment of like before you go.
Speaker 2: Okay, when I'm home, at least a couple times a day, like, I like to do it morning and night. Sometimes I'll sneak off into the bedroom and grubbling out. I like to rub on my fists so it's real quiet and easy. But I've blown out a few hitachis too.
Speaker 1: Hatachis are a favor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I've definitely ran through those.
Speaker 1: Would you attend the Swingers Party?
Speaker 2: Oh? I would definitely attend. I don't know if i'd purchase paint yet. I think maybe maybe once you know, my kids are older and I feel even more free, I would. I guess if it was all lesbians, I would, but that doesn't really happen, okay, but I would definitely attend.
Speaker 1: It's not fun, I mean sounds fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, if it was like twenty hot girls all in a puddle fuck yes, count me in, but I would definitely be there film, maybe apply some lube and just.
Speaker 1: Watch sexting or FaceTime? Which do you prefer.
Speaker 2: Sexting because I'm a busy girl and so I like to do stuff in between and then read something like you know, finger a little bit, and then I like the build up, I like the anticipation, and I think FaceTime, I'm just kind of more like it feels more like work, you know, it feels more like you're doing a cam show or a live show of some sort.
Speaker 1: Fair enough. What excites you most about the future?
Speaker 2: Hmmm, I'm excited because it feels like I'm finally kind of blossoming, Like I feel like myrench is expanding and I'm blowing up, I guess and in my niche as a milk lesbian performer, that was really hard to work up to. That was definitely a ladder. I had to climb rung by rung. So I think right now it feels more like I'm in the top of the tree, Like I climbed up the trunk and now I'm in the top of the tree and I can bounce around the branches and I can enjoy the fruits of my labor and that's really exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that. Where would you say is the weirdest place that you've ever masturbated?
Speaker 2: Oh? Well, I've masturbated an elevator before, masturbated on the beach before, I fucked on a fire escape, before I had a restaurant before.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I like right, all right, last question before we start truth with Texas. Okay, a little crazy a little while, we'll see what have you ever watched midget porn?
Speaker 2: Oh not specifically, okay, but I like Tiny Texas or Tiny Texi is her name, okay, And she's Adie Biddy and she loves to just get like tossed around. And you know, I'm a big fan of standing sixty nine because it's a very difficult position. It's fucking hot.
Speaker 1: It is, but it's very going to really trust somebody, yeah, exactly being a big yeah if you can pick me up. But I have had it happened in my personal life, and it's hot. I think once or twice important Okay, I think Damon Dice maybe have maybe did Yeah, I did.
Speaker 2: It twice in the ones that I directed. Once on me with Ariel X and she's so strong, so you know, she was like literally picking me up into her mouth and then she like lays me down into uh front handspring like into front back then and then sits on my face while she's still holding my back. Oh god, it was so fucking hot. And then another time with Imber Snow and Bella Roland where Bella Roland was, you know, holding up Ember Snow and using her really well.
Speaker 1: Do you ever pick up the ladies that you perform with?
Speaker 2: Yes, I like to consider it myself strong and I'm I'm kind of into the whole lifting carry fetish. Okay, So yes, I like to whenever I can. I'm always paired with someone that I can, or that's comfortable with them, or you know, you're wearing heels that are too big. But I do try to whenever I can, especially after scene if I can lift them up and like romantically carry them off into the into the distance.
Speaker 1: I love how adventures you are you seeing that you really like you really kind of like lean into your sexuality, your femininity, and like really kind of like seeing what makes you who you are as a performer, which I think is I've probably been as successful as you have been in her Why you're on the top of that tree.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: All Right, guys, now we're going to get to my favorite part truth with Texas. We got to get to know you. Now we're going to have to know a little bit more spicy, a little bit more okay, a little bit more naughty, a little bit more romantic. Okay, all right? Would you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 2: I guess not because I heard you ask this question to someone else and I'm like, what's the most romantic thing I've done? And I guess not, because yes, I've done things like, you know, not hide and seek, but like when you hide there, thank you, treasure hunt before with little gifts, and you know, I've done the rose pedal, but they're all kind of cliche. Okay, So to me, when I was thinking, well, what's romantic about my life right now? And it's honestly the really simple things. It's waking up, making coffee for my man, making breakfast, you know, making sure that the things are clean, that I'm wearing something sexy.
Speaker 1: So do you say that's your level? Which is like acts of service? Is that how love?
Speaker 2: Like bonding? Spending time together? You know, in a lot of times it's the environment. So you know, having a picnic next to the river. I love that kind of thing, you know, fucking on the top of a mountain. That's romantic to me, Okay, more than like, you know, getting gifts or.
Speaker 1: But I think it's always like everybody's you know, ideal of like what romances is completely different. That's why it's like I think when people really leaning into what their love languages are, I think that that's kind of like if it's the small things, if it's time spent, or if it's you know, gift giving or you know, words of affirmation, and I think that that's what kind of means. I think for me, it's more of the more you listen and you're in tune, the small things are more romantic sometimes and the bigger.
Speaker 2: Things exactly little things that just are specific to you that you know that they know you pulls on your heartstrings. Yeah. Yeah, I've done things like make songs with my partner kind he plays guitar and I played drums and I love to rap and sing. So all right, that's pretty romantic. I like that. Nothing that I'd want to show the world dead or anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's Yeah, what is your favorite place to be kissed.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love getting my neck kissed. I think that's really romantic. I love my enter thighs kissed and so sensual.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm kind of a hand person, so I love it when like my hand gets held and someone kisses the top of my hand. That's like so chivalrous.
Speaker 1: To say that I kiss my hand. Yeah, like please, Like, hey, let's see. What are some deal breakers for you in a relationship.
Speaker 2: Oh, hygiene, you know, not washing properly, not you know, smell and rancid all the time. I really don't like that. Being too much of an alcoholic. It's one thing to you know, like your drinks over at fun, Yeah, but over indulge. I think kind of with anything. I guess I don't cheating, like obsessive cheating once twice. If we can communicate and we can get past it, then cool. But if you're like constantly making me feel insecure, no, obviously being violent domestic violence is not okay. Yeah, and you know, if you're gonna make me feel little all the time.
Speaker 1: Then no, yes to uplift you. Yeah, life is just short to have to deal with any of that nonsense.
Speaker 2: But also music tastes That was one of the big deal breakers with the older guys.
Speaker 1: That why was he listening to oldies in classes? Wouldn't listen to me like folk?
Speaker 2: It was like so much folk, and you know.
Speaker 1: Has ever did that? You could break up with somebody from their music taste, But it's really important.
Speaker 2: If you can't ever listen to the same playlist or you know, I have the same songs on in the car and feel like fired up together, it's a deal breaker.
Speaker 1: You're like rocking on and he's like what.
Speaker 2: Or if he was like only into heavy metal or only into country and didn't listen to anything at any of those things where diversity, Yeah, yeah, I need that variety.
Speaker 1: It's the Gemini in you. I can't stick with one thing. We're going to go through a couple of things again. You're gonna have to pick one or the other. Okay, making out or cuddling, making out cut or uncut.
Speaker 2: I like my guy right now is cut, but I really like uncut cock.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll give you that one. See why I went both.
Speaker 2: It just glides so nicely. I love the way it glides without lou.
Speaker 1: Especially with anal yeah, dinner or a movie date.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love dinner.
Speaker 1: I love fooding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, food is such a such a way to my soul, give or receiving giving for sure.
Speaker 1: Lights on or lights off?
Speaker 2: I like lights off because studio sex is always lights on, and it just feels more real when lights are dim or it's more intimate. Yeah, you get to feel more instead of like see you more. It's hachi or dildo hits hachi.
Speaker 1: Hmmm. Let's see what turns you on? You seem very sensual. You like the hand kisses. What's something that you could just look at your partner and just be instantly turned on? Eyes? Eyes? Yeah, I love sweet eyes.
Speaker 2: I love eye contact, and that includes when you're going down on me. I love that definitely.
Speaker 1: Are you giving instructions while they're going down? Are you just enjoying the moment?
Speaker 2: Are you I used to have to give instructions, but now he's seriously just at it. Yeah?
Speaker 1: But also lips?
Speaker 2: Can I say another one? I really like lips because I am a big kisser.
Speaker 1: What do you like lips?
Speaker 2: I like them to seem like they're smiley, like a little plump, and I don't know, I like happy looking lips if that makes any sense. It plays a lot.
Speaker 1: Needs to be smiling when before they kiss you.
Speaker 2: Happy lips are Yeah, I don't know. I don't like bitch lips. I guess where they're just always looking.
Speaker 1: Like the tight and not wanting to be a yeah, yeah, okay, all right, Next set of questions, naughty questions.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you like dirty talk? Yeah? For sure?
Speaker 1: What is an example of your dirty talk? Can you give us an example?
Speaker 2: Oh? Please, circle my clip. I love it when you get nasty with it. Make me drip. I'll smack my ass and pull my hair. Put your hand right there and choke me. Tell me that I'm a naughty little slut. I love it when you spoil me with that cock. Give it to me harder. I want it faster, I want it rougher.
Speaker 1: She's I like it Louber spit.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm gonna have to go with spit on this one because and I heard someone say this, so I don't know if maybe it's in my brain, but she said, yeah, lube's great and all, but when you're in the moment, you don't want to have to stop to like drab it.
Speaker 1: I'm a spit, but I do well not spitting things. But spitting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do these pantyhose fetish videos where he fucks me through the pantyhose and for that you do need lube. Okay, Spit doesn't cut it because the nylon's just like.
Speaker 1: You're like you're putting a hole in your coming and it's just right through it, just right through it, like intact.
Speaker 2: And we've kind of found this niche that's been making me a lot of money. And I really.
Speaker 1: Actually like this dick from being like like raw from the panties with these.
Speaker 2: Ones that they're called eight D ultra high glossy and they feel like, I don't know, super silky soft, and I don't I'm a texture person. I love I'm a humper and I love textures, and so for me, it really is exciting.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: There was this one brand that did kind of hurt his dick, but we've found the right brand. I guess.
Speaker 1: I like it. I'm here for Do you role play? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I love role play. I like being different characters.
Speaker 1: What is your favorite character to be?
Speaker 2: I'm not a stepmom, okay, yeah, and I like playing doctor.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you've healed a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I do like to think that I've got healing hands, and so I like playing doctor or nurse.
Speaker 1: We talked about your biggest turn on? What is your biggest turn off? We know hygiene is one, but what else could you think of if you completely before you even smelled the person, you're just overall Okay. I was about to say bad breath, but up speak, Okay, explain.
Speaker 2: I don't like someone that's really condescending, very judgmental.
Speaker 1: Okay, so more like talking down to Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like someone that I don't know. I know a lot of girls like cocky guys, but I don't really like it when they're overly into themselves or you know, downplaying everyone else around them. So I really think that being condescending is a huge turn off to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, have you had a threesome in your personal life?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Lots, Yeah, I love I love three. Yeah, not with two guys. I've never had two guys at once.
Speaker 1: But is that something that you are entertained by?
Speaker 2: I might. I can't lie that I've seen.
Speaker 1: I feel like if I saw your nipples, it'd be hard right now, because you lit up like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I've seen a few porns like that, and like that does seem really hot, just because I love giving head. I'm a very oral persona and my pussy loves to be stimulated, so I can see why giving head and getting pounded would like eating it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly like it.
Speaker 2: I do think that's on my to do list. My partner actually has done a couple threesomes with another guy on his previous relationship, so he said, no, he can do it. Okay, but it just kind of found the right guy.
Speaker 1: Speaking into existence for you here at privata.
Speaker 2: That's what I like to do. I need an extra dick.
Speaker 1: I need an extra dick.
Speaker 2: Won't make me get attached because it's important. I cock bond. It's kind of an issue. Yeah, I like to stay loyal to my dick.
Speaker 3: And cock bond like it.
Speaker 1: You said you're good with oral sex. Are you sloppy? Are you clean? How do you get down?
Speaker 2: It depends. I definitely love to be sloppy when I can, but I'm a swallower, so yeah, I like cleaning up my mess too. But I definitely do like getting it drippy and what and nothing wrong with that. Yeah, And when I go down on a girl, I would like to make sure that it's nice and shiny and you know, very well lubricated. So I don't like to get my face in there.
Speaker 1: About your makeup.
Speaker 2: And they're like, you're if there's come in my hair, there's come dripping on my tits.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I did a good job exactly. That seems you did a great job.
Speaker 2: That's my warrior.
Speaker 1: Your eyelash over here.
Speaker 2: But she, you know, was one of the hottest things that a girl's ever done. She was going down on me and her eyelash started to come up, and the director said something about it, and instead of like stopping and trying to fix it, she literally just ripped it off, whits it off, and just goes right back to town on me. Like fuck yeah, smart girl, get it all right.
Speaker 1: Spicy questions? Who is your celebrity? Hall pass? What is one celebrity? If you were in your relationship they hit you up in your DM and you're just like, you know what I.
Speaker 2: Can hell, oh, man, Rihanna. Does it have to be a guy?
Speaker 1: It does not, So I will let you love her.
Speaker 2: I would have to share her.
Speaker 1: But you know, have you ever broken up with someone because they were bad in bed?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yes I have.
Speaker 1: Did you just ghost them? Did you tell them they were bad in bed, you just not repeat it.
Speaker 2: I definitely didn't tell them they were bad in bed. I just kind of slowly started to stop messaging. So, yeah, I guess like ghost a weaning, not so much of a ghosting, but just kind of Yeah. I thought he was really hot, but he had just like the skinniest dick and was I don't know, seemed to seemed gay. Okay, it didn't really seem like you against that, but it just wasn't not to you. Yeah, for me.
Speaker 1: Have you ever stayed in a relationship for sex because it was so good? Have you stayed longer?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have way too long?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah we.
Speaker 1: Are, but you know you have beautiful children. Have you ever fallen asleep during sex?
Speaker 2: No, but I have had sex while asleep and been woken up by sex.
Speaker 1: Like sleep creep. Yeah that's there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because like I like sleep on my side, and I was sleeping naked and.
Speaker 1: Doing that purpose and you're like, oh, well I don't think so, but you know, I was like kind of scooting back to cuttlemore and and it just fell in. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well he was like started playing with me a little bit first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hmm, what's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you sexually, could be on camera or could be off camera getting shipped on.
Speaker 2: I was doing strap on anal and it had one of those it was like one of those that come okay, so it had the hole in it, and she over prepared and so it was watering. Everything was going great. We only had like six minutes left in the scene, and she went to hop off to change into a different position and the dick like literally wing back at me and it's like flung at your Yeah, that shit water like went on my face, went all over and like and then it like got into my bush because the whole goes all the way down.
Speaker 1: So then it was did you rip it off immediately?
Speaker 2: And just like be like yeah, But the directors like started, you know, gagging, and just like put their cameras down and walked out of the room. And this poor girl is like yeah, Plus she's like a fucking superstar, so I'm not gonna and I'm still a nubie at this point, so I'm not gonna like make her feel bad. And she was, you know, like really embarrassed, and so I just got up, got the chlorax wives and you know, it was not cleaning up me here. I got wipes for me here, but I had to clean the whole set. I had to clean myself, you know, like helped her get comfortable and rest for you in.
Speaker 1: It, if you as being a scene partner. And because most people would be like, oh no, girl, do your sof I don't want any parts of it.
Speaker 2: I made them go get a different dick so it wouldn't happen again.
Speaker 1: Just like shitty situation. You know, it looks like it came out a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I've done it again since and didn't have a problem.
Speaker 1: You got back on that horse and you kept going Yeah like that all right? Last out of questions kinky questions? Do you have any fetishes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the pantios fetish.
Speaker 1: I was telling you that something knew that you kind of came into.
Speaker 2: It was actually I don't want to say too much, and I hope my guy won't be mad at me. But I found some panty hose and I was putting stuff away in his dresser one day and I found some pantyhose on the bottom, and I was like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: Sice?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's time for you to tell me tell you my fetish. And you know, I've always kind of been into panty hose and they just feel really good.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: At first, I was like really turned off by it because it was like only old ladies wear a.
Speaker 1: Pantyhose, and you're like that weird. But then it's like, wait, is it weird or is it hot?
Speaker 2: But then we did, you know, so then you know, a couple of days later, I got myself some and I was wearing them, and you know, he was like rubbing over my clit with his cock and it actually felt really fucking good. I was like, wow, I actually kind of like this too, and then I was able to get them off with my thighs, you know, and that had never happened to it before.
Speaker 1: Panny panty hose.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, but seamless ones, okays, effectively how far so like to hear it's like the full foot and all that, but I get the ones that are seamless, so they don't have the little like panty part o there.
Speaker 2: So it's just that like really nice nylon feel, okay, And I don't know, now I'm like really into it. I've even started a girl girls series with it, and tribbne nylon on nylon feels fucking incredible. It actually is really nice.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be like Spider manning all these girls, all these things. Bondage, yes or no?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like bondage.
Speaker 1: It's hot.
Speaker 2: Have you ever sported was when I was all tied up and suspended from them?
Speaker 1: So you like being the submissive one in the bondage? I've done both, okay.
Speaker 2: But I'm not as like I don't know how to tie and that type of thing. So I feel more comfortable in the submissive role just because I have got experience.
Speaker 1: Okay, have you ever called someone the wrong name during sex?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you keep going? Did it get awkward? Did they stop?
Speaker 2: I just made sure to correct it and they did not stop, And yes it was a little awkward, but we'd never talked about it afterwards.
Speaker 1: So fair enough sex skill that you were most proud of.
Speaker 2: Eating pussy all right? Yeah, I've got a strong jaw and I can go for a very long time without stopping and lou Yeah, I feel like I've really kind of mastered that.
Speaker 1: Most number of times you've had sex in one day fourteen times. You knew that number, right, fourteen.
Speaker 2: I've never broken it since. So that was do you try at high school?
Speaker 1: Do you try to break out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've tried, and I've become close like nine, but I don't know. My high school boyfriend was just the stud and he came quickly, so you know.
Speaker 1: Because he like, yeah he could that you can go. Then it like need like a little downtime, but then you're ready to go again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I do. I prefer many times shorter sessions than like one ultralong session. You know.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a partner that was too kinky for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What was his kink?
Speaker 2: I really liked anal, but only in Doggie and it was really rough, and so I don't know, my asshole isn't like really made for that some girls, but.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: And he was big and it was just like bawways and doggie like we can't switch it up, and you know, to me, I didn't like it because you never looked at my face, you know, and just a plus Yeah, so that I didn't really love that very much.
Speaker 1: Favorite time of day to have sex.
Speaker 2: Morning, noon, and night.
Speaker 1: She's ready to go.
Speaker 2: All yeah, yeah, I do love it, like freshly showered, like right, out the shower and you don't even have to get ready and all that. That's so intimate to me that you don't need me to be you know, it's all dolled up and you're ready and we're all super clean. I like that.
Speaker 1: I also really opposite.
Speaker 2: Like it right after the gym because it's like the opposite. You've got all the pheromones and your body is all like warmed up and you're stretched and you can kind of.
Speaker 1: I could see why fitcheck was why you were in that movie. So yeah, yeah, I like it all right.
Speaker 2: Love.
Speaker 1: That is the rest of truth with Texas. You passed the Flying Colors. I'm glad that you were super open and honest with us. Is there anything that you would like to ask Miss Texas before we get off the chair.
Speaker 2: I don't have any questions because I already asked you some of them. For sure. You have really appreciated this, and I guess I do have one. Is this what you're planning on doing for the continuing of your career? Do you want to keep doing this?
Speaker 1: You like doing it for me, you know, I love my podcast for me. I always make the joke it's like I'm doctor Texas. Without the PhD with them all the experience, and like, I love talking and getting to know people. I minor in sociology in college, so for me, it's I really like to find kind of understanding the people how you are and who you are in your business, like in your career, and like where you're from and all those things. So for me, it just kind of stimulates me and elevates me to kind of keep going harder. And I love the guests that I've had and I definitely want to continue it for sure.
Speaker 2: And you're so easy to talk to and it's nice to be open with you. So I think that it's a wonderful thing that you've chosen to do because it's nice to have a platform where we can be open.
Speaker 1: There's so much cursorship, for sure, and I think also it's important to have someone like For me, I feel like I can relate a lot because I've been in the adult industry. So for me, I feel like the hard questions that people may be like, oh maybe it's kind of silly, I can make it kind of fun and lighthearted and get to know you a little bit different than most people would know you. So yeah, I think that it's it's a fun time, so I appreciate