Speaker 1: It's night with Dan Ray. I'm telling you easy, Boston's news Radio.
Speaker 2: Welcome everybody. No, I'm not Dan, No, I'm not Bradley. I'm Morgan. I am scheduled to be here tonight filling in for Dan Ray on Night Side. I will be here tomorrow, and coincidentally, i'll be here next Thursday and Friday. I still do my own show on Saturday. And this is a busy night. I have a guest per hour, and I know a lot of you are gonna want to call in, at least for two of the guests. It's not all four of them, but you can only call once, so pick and choose wisely. Six seven, two, four, ten thirty eight eight, eight, nine to nine, ten thirty. And here's a man. And I've said this many many times, whether he's been present or not, the underlying the word, the best broadcaster we have in Boston. I'm so happy to say he is a good friend of mine, and I know a lot of you love him. Mister Jordan Rich Jordan, Hello.
Speaker 3: There, Well, hello Morgan and the blushing. I am as usual you you over you overstate all the stuff, but I appreciate that night's introduction and.
Speaker 2: You know you can go up and down the dial AM and FM. You have no equal. Your voice is such a fingerprint. And whatever you were telling us with the four or five features you do here in BZ commercials. I remember reading your book and talk talking about when you first started doing weather out of a closet way back when.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where we end up. You know, we start in the closet, we end up in one, I think, in this crazy business. But actually no, it's great to be with you and appreciate the invitation. I'm here to tell you that I'm doing pretty well these days and fighting a good fight and a shout out to my fellow fighters at one ten Fitness in Rockland and to everybody else out there who's being resilient. That's what it's all about.
Speaker 2: And when you say fight in a way, you're telling the truth because for exercise you get into the squared circle, the boxing ring.
Speaker 3: I certainly do. I can't believe this ninety pound weekly in high school is now maybe a one hundred and thirty pound strong man with a good left to good right and about fifteen combinations that I can do pretty square off the top of my head. So love it. Absolutely love it. It's the best therapy for what I'm dealing with. And for those who don't know, I'm one of a million, if not more Americans who has Parkinson's disease. But it's not stopping me. I'm not slowing down. I'm working as much as I have, just taking a few extra steps here and there to rest and certainly exercise. You're right, and I.
Speaker 2: Know people look forward to your features. I said four or five? Which is it? How many features do you have here on BS Well?
Speaker 3: Run through. I'll run through the list. There are twenty actual pieces of production that are done every week. There's New England weekend events and so forth happening around Town's gone through corner food, wine, restaurants, and more. There's The Upside that's three that's a good news story of the week. And then there's now Streaming, which has reviews of movies and TV shows, and finally the book Club. And I think we're up to thirteen hundred and fifty books that I've reviewed. So I'm loving it. I'm loving it. I still enjoy it very very much.
Speaker 2: Well, tell you what. You're only here for an hour, so let me tell people what you and I have planned, sure, and we've planned this as far back as February or March, but this is our first chance to do it with all the besy audience participating. You've watched TV shows, and the problem with a syndicated show. You get to watch what when there are kids, what they look like when they were ead BD four five, six year old kids, and if the show runs for a number of seasons, we watch them age and TV loves to get cute young kids, but there's no way to predict they're going to keep their cuteness once they get into their early teens. Case in point, and I saw this on the TV not the most recent set of weeks, but a while ago. They show leve De Beaver in the morning eight to eight thirty eight thirty to nine show ran six. They show the last episode of the run eight to eight thirty, and then the first episode of the run eight thirty to nine, so you get to see goaky, gangly Jerry Mathers as a thirteen fourteen year old kid, and then he goes back to being six years old in the first season. There are so many examples of that, and you and I rattled off a few.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll just tell you that in my Hall of fame, and I'm sure you'll agree, yes, without question. And I know his brother will come up tonight. But Clint Howard ben and if you if you follow Clint Howards, he's a wonderful character actor, but he's not the cute little kid he was at one point. But that's that's life. I mean, we all sort of morphine transmognify.
Speaker 2: There's the good and the bad of it. Ron Howard Howard with a Dean Morgan, aged superbly, had young Opie to Richie Cunningham and beyond right, there was no gangliness, there was no that was Opie ten fifteen years ago, good.
Speaker 3: Greek Well, I took the liberty. If you don't mind of adding film to this, because there's so many examples. I mean, if you go back, if you go back, and you you of course I'm talking to you, so you know all this stuff by heart. But if you go back to the early early days, you got Jackie Coogan who was at the Coogan's Law and he became Uncle Fester on the and his family. Jackie Cooper another one. But then there are some started out and they were really exciting and had great roles like Hayley, Joel Osmond and his sixth sense, Jack Lloyd, who played Anakin Skywalker in The Phantom Menace. And perhaps the best example in the films might be Macauley Culkin, who was adorable thirty five years ago.
Speaker 2: And what happened to Hi him?
Speaker 3: Good grief, Well, whatever happened to him? His brother took up the reigns of acting and won an oscar so front of the family.
Speaker 2: And speaking of Haley Joe Osman, I don't know if she's his sister or a cousin, but she's been added to the spinoff from Young Sheldon Jeorgia Mandy's first marriage, and I think she does a great job and is a very attractive. Now she's portraying a woman who just turned thirty. I don't know if that's accurate. I mean, think of Jason Priestley back on Beverly Hills nine or two one oh, but she's gosh, don't good.
Speaker 3: Well, that's a topic for another night. I suppose would be strange siblings, not strange, but siblings. He didn't know where siblings shright business right? But I was thinking of people, uh, you know, in television like Joseph Gordon Levitt who was in the third Rock from the Sun, and he had that long, shaggy hair and he was kind of goofy looking, and then he morphed into a very good actor and a very handsome young man. So it goes both ways. You know, you get, you get your your decline and your upside. As they said upside, did you say, uh yeah, classic clapie.
Speaker 2: In let's take my break. I will break here a night's side. You want to call in and share your opinion of a child actor or actress who fits this format six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty or eight eight, eight, nine, two, nine ten thirty. One of the regulars has already called in. Put this room for you. If you want to die rapidly, and if you just want to speak to your old friend Jordan, I can allow that. Give us a call here on Nightside. I'm Morgan filling in for Dan. Time and Temperature eight sixteen eighty five degrees.
Speaker 1: Night Side with Dan Ray on WBZ, Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna run a little ledger here every time I say Dan is off tonight, I'm Morgan filling in. I'm gonna have the station pay me a nickel. I think I'll make like six seven dollars by the end of the evening tonight. But Jordan Riches joined me, and we have a subject, and I'm gonna give one more example. Then I'm gonna take Neil and Watertown, the TV show which ran twelve years but only eight with its star Charlie Sheen two and a half men.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, but Angus T.
Speaker 2: Jones, who played Jake, was kind of a cute little moppet. Yeah, when the show first started he gads what happened to him? By season seven, eight nine and.
Speaker 3: Beyond, Yeah, Mason rees syndrome. I think, oh, perfect example. I got one real quick, real quick before we go to the calls. I'm a big fan of Stranger Things. In the final season's coming up. I think this coming fall, and I don't know if you're familiar with it, but it's a bizarre sci fi kind of goofy thing involving kids. But there are two actors. One's an actor arrests actually, if you can still say that, Millie Bobby Brown, who plays the young girl with the special powers and all that, and she's adorable as a kid. She's now in her late teens, early twenties, and she's on Knockouts, She's on all the social media platforms. But the other guy has got an amazing name. I think it's Finn wolf Hard. Are you familiar with him? I am not, okay, I think he was in the New Ghostbusters movies. Anyway, Finn wolf Hard was a door with buck teeth. He's now as gangly as the monster on Stranger Things.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Watertown and speak with Neil, who was first tonight on night Side, Good Evening, Neil.
Speaker 4: Good Evening, Morgan and Good Evening, Jordan. I'm like struggling with my memory a little bit. But do you know the movie where Maurice Chevalier and I think her name is Hermiaique Gingle and Ree sings we met at nine and she says we met at eight, wasn't that, Gigi? Yes? And she says I was on time and you know you were late?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: I even so, I don't mind if you if either one of you is Harmiahnique Gingle for me, because I can just say something. I don't mind being corrected because I don't think I got the gist of it. But I might have a few deep I might be a few details of right, so the ones that came to mind. Natalie Wood, she was born in nineteen forty.
Speaker 2: I think, a very cute little girl, and she became a beautiful woman.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: Indeed, that was pick up on excuse me, pardon me, I'm thinking of pick up on South Street. And then Miracle on thirty fourth.
Speaker 3: Yes, Miracle of thirty fourth, right, right, right.
Speaker 4: Then eight years later she was in the Searchers by John Ford and she was kidnapped by the Indians and powerful movies, yes, and Jean Lucadard in France. It was probably the ideological opposite of john Ford. But the ends a long story. But when John Wayne picks her up in his arms and he says, let's go home, Debbie, Jean Lucadard, who was a critic at the time, said, we will, we forget all about our politics at a moment like that.
Speaker 2: And that was a political powder cake with the subject matter right, the subject matter of the American Indian and the plight they faced.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: And her sister is there, Warner.
Speaker 2: Would l a n A Wood.
Speaker 4: She played, She played the young Debbie and before the before she was kidnapped, and and but I saw her once on an art on an episode of Paladin, and they were gonna Jack Albertson was her father. He was a He was a shopkeeper and the Marion Celda's and very popular. After she she was running the school and they were going to burn down the school. But she was going to tell the truth anyway. And so that was Wanna Wood.
Speaker 2: Now, well, hold on, lonad Wood to me. One of her most memorable grown up scenes where she paid played plenty O'Toole in the James Bond movie Diamonds Forever.
Speaker 3: But of course yes she so she welcome.
Speaker 2: She she wore a very low cut evening gown at the crafts table that Bond walked up to. Yeah, she did thrown out of like a seventh story window.
Speaker 3: Right right. Your memory is very good, Neil, alright, all right, take care of about.
Speaker 2: Let's try to get one more on before we do news at the half hour, and and Drake it welcome.
Speaker 6: Hi Jordan Morgan. Hi there. Well this started out cute for a while until the young man went off to high school and college. You could take high school, but how about young Sheldon?
Speaker 2: Oh, you mean the actor I armitage.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know what his name is, but he played a brainiac. He was very very smart.
Speaker 2: I loved that show. I loved that show, and I think they did a good job not making it sit comish like the the three camera sitcoms that are cookie cutter.
Speaker 6: Did you like to see him grow up through and not be so cute? You know, going to college and you can't grow up? I know, I know, I know they do. And now then they had a spin off where his big brother married, yeah, and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: George and Mandy's first wedding.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And within the cont within the concept of young Sheldon, you knew the father was going to die while Sheldon was a teenager because they hearkened back to that from the Big Bang theory and knew Lance Barber, who played the father, wasn't going to be living through into the next series, although they've brought him back in a very creative way. Georgie sees his father's ghosts. Yeah, I think that's creative.
Speaker 3: So there is a ten to this episodic series, right, Yes, you have to follow the timeline right very much in.
Speaker 6: A Morgan sometime when you have Jordan back on, could we have an hour of books? Yes, Recommendations and people calling him their recommendations.
Speaker 2: And I don't know when i'll have him on. Let's just say I'm hoping it will be in the.
Speaker 3: Fall, definitely.
Speaker 2: Jordan has a busy schedule and I need to have a Dan Race shift so I can have Jordans on at eight because he goes to.
Speaker 3: Better Yes, I do. I do retire early, not retiring, but I retire early. And I am also a part time bookie, so we can make that happen.
Speaker 6: Okay, And the.
Speaker 2: Next time I have Jordans on, it'll be an hour on books. And you know you produced the segment by making this suggestion.
Speaker 6: Oh great, okay, all right, I'll read enough books this summer until a fall, and then I'll have some ideas about what you should read. Okay, And thank you for saying that. Bye bye, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Now, I will be going not until after the news to our friend Tony in Ohio, Jordan, just to let you know who's next.
Speaker 3: Oh, long time, haven't talked with Dony in a long time.
Speaker 2: That's great, And anyone else who wants to jump on, Jordan's only going to be here to nine o'clock six, one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty eight, eight, eight, nine to nine, ten thirty. You know the subject matter Jordan and I are doing. I'll make this one real quick. He was a kid and I interviewed him on a number of occasions, as well as the man who played his father, the rifleman, Johnny Crawford, aged, oh well, yeah, and one of his best attributes he could cry on Q and the director's love to put him in a scene where he could just let the tears fall from his cheeks, and he told.
Speaker 3: Me it's very strong talent. Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 2: Easy to do. And he told me that's one of the reasons that he get hired.
Speaker 3: But when we come back from the break, I've got another classic for you, Morgan perfect.
Speaker 2: Well, hold on to that and if you want to call his room for you here on night Side six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty or eight eight, eight, nine, two nine, ten thirty times and temperature eight thirty eighty five degrees.
Speaker 1: If you're on night Side with Dan Ray on WBZ, Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: Dan is off, not just tonight, He's off through all next week. He'll be coming back. I don't have that Monday date in tront of me, but it will be the second Monday of July, and I am here, Morgan White Junior, I am here now, I'll be here tomorrow, I'll be here next Thursday and Friday. In between my being here this Thursday and Friday and next Thursday and Friday, next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Guess who's back back again? I can't. I'm gonna stop singing that promo. They did a creative job making it away that everybody. Bradley Jay has come back to the fold of WBZ and he'll be filling in for Dan Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, and I don't know which day, but among scheduled guests, he's got Peter Wolfe, which will fold into my next hour's guest. Donna help her because she and I are going to be talking about Bostonian entertainers hanging there for that. But I'm not through with Jordan. You ready for a nice lady from Ohio?
Speaker 3: Absolutely bring her on.
Speaker 2: Tony in Ohio. Thanks for calling Nightside. Welcome aboard.
Speaker 7: Hi Morgan, Hi Jordan. I haven't talked to you forever.
Speaker 3: I know it's been a long time. I hope you're well well.
Speaker 7: I've had a few issues, but I had to have heart surgery and I couldn't walk. I had to learn to walk again, and I'm losing my eyesight, but we're working on that.
Speaker 3: Other than that, Missus Lincoln, you have to laugh a little bait.
Speaker 7: Debbie Downer, huh, well, how are you feeling?
Speaker 3: And otherwise I'm feeling pretty good, pretty good. I work at it, but you know you, and you take it with the body you got and you go with it.
Speaker 7: That's what you have to do. And Morgan, I assume you and Nancy and the pussy Cat are doing all right.
Speaker 2: Yes we are. Nancy is right here.
Speaker 3: For those of you who don't know Nancy.
Speaker 2: She produces. You need a producer in studio. And obviously we've got Rob and Shane tonight and they were at BZ Central in Meto. And Nancy is sitting right here next to me and Gray. The cats around.
Speaker 3: Here somewhere, and the babies.
Speaker 2: I got to see them yesterday. Great son, Jordan, you'll I appreciate this. My son and his wife came up from South Carolina. Yes, they're spending three or four days here. They came on Tuesday. They flew in, got a rental car. We met at a Newton Eater recalled O'Hara's yesterday, and they're going to be spending some time in remarked with their friends. But I got to hold my grandson.
Speaker 3: Who is good for you, who will be a year.
Speaker 2: Old in September, and I got to play September two. Yes, and I got to play with my other grandson who's five. So the baby is named Wes, and my other grandson is Are you ready James James Morgan White.
Speaker 7: Oh that sounds sophisticated. Yes, yes, Jordan, you tell Andrew, I said, hi, And I hope the rest of your family's doing well and well before I get I'm gonna stay on the subject, and I'm not gonna take up too much more time because that gribes my behind when somebody talks and talks and talks and doesn't give anybody enough time. Anyway, the one that came to mind is first, when he was little, how cute he was, was ron Howard. He was Ronnie Howard back then, and he was he was a great actor, and he grew up to be richie and he always wanted to be a producer and a director on as long as he made his own movies. When he was kids. When he was a kid, I mean when he was kids. Now now that brother, his Clint, he was just as ugly as a mud fin.
Speaker 2: Yes, and Jordan's do you remember him the brother where he had the role of omnipotent alien in Star Trek.
Speaker 3: Yes, famous, famous role.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And his voice was dubbed, of course, because he was only what is five years old or something? And yes, yes, great, great at class episode. No, I was I was thinking of somebody else. And I'll address this to both of you, and again, people of a certain age will understand. You remember who Larry Matthews was, right, Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Richie.
Speaker 3: Rose, but Richie Patrick, and I looked him up. He's still around, he's in his late sixties. But I thought he was the most obnoxious kid on TV ever in the history of television. He was always complaining, whining, and I think that was obviously on purpose. He was playing the role, but he was. I didn't think he was cute then, and he definitely evolved from there.
Speaker 7: Well, that's good, that's good. I missed the Dick Van Dyke show.
Speaker 8: It.
Speaker 7: I don't watch anything but but Jeopardy and Game show Networks and a lot of reruns. I don't like the news shows. I think they stink.
Speaker 2: Right, and I watch faithfully if I am home a double Bob Barker prices right set of episodes on Buzzer three to four.
Speaker 7: We can't we can't get that here.
Speaker 2: Well, three to four in the afternoon and four to five, and you're looking at roughly nineteen eighty five eighty six episodes. That's my day. That is my day.
Speaker 3: My day is a little bit easier because of.
Speaker 7: Free white Hair Bob Barker or was it white Hair barb Barker.
Speaker 2: No, they haven't shown the white Hair bar Barker yet. Okay, Jordan, tell me about what you were about to say.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just going to say when it comes to watching things, I try to have I sort of have to watch a lot of things and skim through a lot of current things to do my features on the weekend. Sure, but I still like the old stuff every once in a while and you know, revert back to the classics. But there is a lot of good stuff on TV. You just got to know where to find It's listen on the weekends. I'll tell you what to watch.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 7: I'm addicted the Game Show Network.
Speaker 2: And do you. You don't get buzz or you just get Game show Network.
Speaker 7: No, just get game show Okay, all right, but I don't get a lot of the older ones. But I hope you had a happy birthday.
Speaker 3: Jordans, I did. Thank you, Tony.
Speaker 2: When was your birthday?
Speaker 3: June sixth, d day anniversary? Is my birthday?
Speaker 2: Gee? You arranged a great day for remembrance exactly.
Speaker 3: I stormed the Nantasket Beach every every day and my birthday every year.
Speaker 2: Oh so there were six beaches, not just five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right after Juno and Sword. Okay, fantastic.
Speaker 2: Well, happy lady birthday, and Tony, let me say good night to you, but thank you for calling.
Speaker 7: All right, it's nice talk to both of you all.
Speaker 3: By Tony, Let's.
Speaker 2: Go to Michigan and speak to Matt, my buddy, Matt Michigan. The all sports teams in d.
Speaker 9: There you go, mostly Tigers. I would like to take a couple of minutes that I have before you go to break.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 9: I just wanted to uh let more.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 9: Jordan know that I spoke with him maybe ten years ago or so.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you know he remembers his vividly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a Thursday night I think, yeah, right, it was.
Speaker 9: It was a Saturday night. Yeah, there you go. The more you you know, I'll leave the honors to you. Take a guess that the reason for why I call him in that night. How many years ago, maybe ten, ten or a dozen maybe?
Speaker 2: Uh, the Lions won the third game of the season.
Speaker 9: No, you're you're you're on the right track. It was about baseball court. Okay, you had a segment. I think, if I'm not mistaken, your father was on with you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we used to do the Baseball Show with Dixie Morgan and all that.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Uh so you know Morgan, I'll tell you if you ever want to, uh, have someone call in h announce that you're talking about baseball, and I'll be right there.
Speaker 3: Uh. Well, that's the one time you're your.
Speaker 9: Yeah, a direct cord.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've always liked that. It was a team go ahead ahead.
Speaker 9: Okay, great, Well, it's nice to have you as a fan. The other time was, uh, you had a guest on one of my favorite shows of all time.
Speaker 3: Uh, if you.
Speaker 9: Remember, it was a Saturday evening of course, and uh Peter Bricks and now the Big.
Speaker 3: Valley to Yeah, you did have them. Onne, I heard him with you. He was a lovely guy and uh, I had a very nice wife who set things up. And yeah, a real cowboy hero, right.
Speaker 2: And very appreciative of his career, very appreciative of his career.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and Morgan, also tell you, I'm a very big fan of a co star on that show, Linda Evans.
Speaker 2: Why you and about twenty other million men.
Speaker 3: Yes, there you go, very pretty lady even today. So you've got good taste. Absolutely, thank you anything, you know.
Speaker 9: The thing I just wanted, Yeah, I just wanted to say to you, Morgan. I wish I could call in more. And the reason that I don't is because I feel that I'm just not qualified on some of the subjects. You know, you might have something local that to change the Boston And although I it's an area that I've always wanted to travel to, I've never been to Boston, so I have nothing to contribute. You know, when you have a subject on long that line or wrestling, I know nothing about wrestling.
Speaker 2: Matt, let me say this and then I gotta let you go. Let me know in advance when you're coming to Boston. I will take you to lunch, my treat.
Speaker 9: We'll keep said definitely on my UHL second.
Speaker 2: All right, man, you take care guys.
Speaker 3: Bye bye, yep, bye bye.
Speaker 2: Thanks for the call. I'm a little late. I guarantee the two people that are on hold will get a chance to speak to Jordan. It will be a stretch to give that open line the same promise, but there is one line open six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty or eight eight, eight, nine, two nine ten thirty. You want to speak to Jordan Rich here's your opportunity. Time and temperature here on night Side without Dan rate tonight eight forty six. I'm assuming it's still holding at eighty five degrees.
Speaker 3: It's nice with Dan Ray on.
Speaker 1: Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: It might be Nightside because the Nightside is always going to be here Monday through Friday eight to midnight. But every now and then Dan needs to take a little vacation, which he has done around the July fourth holiday understandably, so he's got great weather for it this weekend too. I'm Morgan. I'm filling in tonight tomorrow. Bradley j will be filling in next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and I'll be back next Thursday and Friday. And yes, I'm still doing my Saturday show up until nine nine minutes from now. I'm joined by Jordan Rich And Jordan, here's the man you pulled out of obscurity and put a spotlight on him and gave him a reason to stick his chest out in pride and say I'm a friend of Jordan Rich, that blind and piano tuna himself Glenn.
Speaker 3: And uh, well some things never changed, Glenn, how are you my friend?
Speaker 5: That's the best intro I've ever had in my life. I George Io Morgan White watch now anyway an eagle.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: I had a question, Jordan's do you still work at Chart Productions?
Speaker 2: Jordan, did you hear I didn't hear that, because you want to know if you're still involved with chart productions.
Speaker 3: Veterans? Is that what he said?
Speaker 2: No chart?
Speaker 5: No chart? Chart productions?
Speaker 3: My my, my, my small business. Yes, yes, I'm still doing it.
Speaker 5: Uh every time I call it, I get a busy signal. Did you change the number?
Speaker 3: Well? Yes, Uh, we we gave up the studio after a long lease ended. And uh haven't out how to forward the messages yet. We'll figure that out at some point. Don't worry, Glenn, I still love you.
Speaker 5: I still love you. I called d Day Donde because your middle name is don Jordan Don Rich. You told me that at the farm stand in September ninety eight when Cassy Petrolia made it, gave two pictures of you, me and Steve o'velli.
Speaker 2: Was that the last farm stand? Yes, because I've got a picture of male Simon's and I together at that last farm stand somewhere I got it was it.
Speaker 5: Was seventy five degrees. It was Saturday, September twenty fifth.
Speaker 2: Okay, good memory, you know.
Speaker 5: No, I just I just I just got home for the rod, so I don't even know what the topic is. You just called. Well I heard Jordan Rich, and I'm like, I got a call.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I'm very happy that you did, Glenn and you. I hope you're doing well.
Speaker 5: And what's the topic. Is it TV something?
Speaker 2: It is tev's something, and it's a subject that put you at a mile disadvantage.
Speaker 5: And I had partial sight at one time.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, then maybe back when you did have sight, you were able to see a TV show with a kid. Let's pick Jerry Mathers as the Beaver, and he was a kid, but as he grew up, that cuteness wore thin.
Speaker 5: So because we're.
Speaker 2: Talking about child actors and actresses who had that unfortunate circumstance, they lost their cuteness.
Speaker 5: Oh, I know, rest of the team, I committed suicide, but I was gonna say, my favorite TV character is Richard Kimball. I didn't know you were looking for the kid. I missed that.
Speaker 2: We're looking for kids.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm a huge vie. I'll give you one.
Speaker 3: I'll give you one anyway. These are two movie kids. One of them was not really a cute kid, Edward Furlong. You remember him from Terminator too, Yes, Organ, and he turned out to be I think he had a criminal record later. And then the other one is from Harry Potter Rupert. I think I think.
Speaker 5: Yeah came out after I pial fight. So I am at a disadvantage, Okay, but I did like the kid on Adam's family. The youngest was that Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Or Lisa Laurie, Lisa lri and Her and Pusley was played by Ken weatherwax Weather, Yeah, a nephew of the guy that don't lastly Well, who was the girl that Wednesday? Yeah, Wednesday was played by Lisa Laurie.
Speaker 3: That's my favorite Tuesday world.
Speaker 2: Now that right, my favorite kidd Alexander Monday. But you can keep doing this if.
Speaker 3: Is there a Thursday? Do I hear Thursday?
Speaker 2: There was a Jeff Saturday who played football in the NFL.
Speaker 3: No, there you go.
Speaker 2: Okay, we can't keep that going for a while if you want. And Glenn added information about Lisa loring A. She went onto a soap opera, I think the one called Capital, and in between being Little Sweet Wednesday and the soap opera, she dabbled in adult films.
Speaker 5: Oh, I've heard the Yeah, I didn't know what she did after all.
Speaker 2: Right, now, now, Glenn, I know, I know you wanted to say hello to Jordan. You've done it. I've got one more call and maybe ninety seconds to give this other person a chance that you've got.
Speaker 5: Well, Jordan, call me with your new number.
Speaker 2: All right, take care, Glenn, bye, bye, Thanks, and now let's go to David in San Francisco. The last call with Jordan here on night side.
Speaker 8: Hello David, Hello, Morgan Jr. And Jordan and Rich and Jordan. Now you've been in my prayers every day for about two years, you know, since you revealed your condition.
Speaker 5: And thank you.
Speaker 8: On the radio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been a it's been a couple of years here.
Speaker 8: Yes, and Morgan, thank you so much for on Saturday night. Uh, he saved my musical, my musical spiritual life.
Speaker 2: He pulled that song that you wanted out of sit there. Don't know how he did it, but he did it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: It was a song is called apatchy. Have you ever heard it? It's a musical guitar electric guitar musical, I mean, uh, an instrumental instrumental thank you and and hello Nancy and hello, Uh.
Speaker 2: I can't don't you forget.
Speaker 8: And Brighton and I just want to thank you for and it's it's a little different. Now you're going to have Bradley Jay on Monday night.
Speaker 3: So yeah, he ever back.
Speaker 2: Then this will be his first appearance. I'm busy in at least five years.
Speaker 3: Wow, how much MacArthur. We just fade away and then we come back and he.
Speaker 2: Used to produce Night Side then Ray. But I got to wave goodbye because it's time to say goodbye David byebye.
Speaker 8: Okay, thank you Sturday night, Jordan, thank you.
Speaker 2: For giving me this hour. We'll do it again. In the fall On Books, Promise.
Speaker 3: Shall I always appreciate you, Morgan, and you're such a great friend and I wish you were the best.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you very much. And Donna Helper after the news here on Nightside