Speaker 1: Something you should go. Something you should know is brought to you by Genesis gooldira dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan. I'm the gold standard. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide at Genesis gooldr dot com. Excited to have a guest in the studio, have Dennis with me and he is with Trailer Park Country. Hello, sir, how are you?
Speaker 2: How you doing today? John?
Speaker 1: I am so excited to chat with you. We had Jason on the on the radio with us to talk about a really cool event coming up in January. And I'm going to get more information from you because you are the other founder of Trailer Park Country. And for folks that maybe don't follow you on social media like I do, let's talk a little bit about what you guys do and who you guys are.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, we're Trailer Park Country and we don't considerselves a band but entertainment.
Speaker 2: There you go. We kind of made ourselves. We got lucky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just gonna put it together, you know. I mean, Nah, Jason and I put a song together called Tailgate Crazy, basically spammed with my wife's Facebook to all the tailgates in the NFL, and they started liking song. They almost shut down my wife's Facebook. Nice. She told me to stop doing that, but next thing you know, they started playing our song all throughout the NFL.
Speaker 2: It was released outside the Cleveland Brown Stadium.
Speaker 3: Then it was played down in Houston, Texas, and Los Angeles and San Diego.
Speaker 2: It went all over the place. It's the American dream man. Man, it was crazy.
Speaker 3: We put together a music video with all the with the NFL tailgates, and we put it out for free on Facebook first I can't remember, over four thousand views in so many shares within twenty four hours. It was two weeks before the NFL Draft in Detroit twenty twenty four and we got a phone call said, hey, can you come perform up here at the super Fan Summit tailgate? And I didn't think we was gonna be able to make it, so I said no, But everything worked out nice. My job gave me the time off. Jason wasn't able to make it. The band, so they put together a backing track. We drove to Detroit and we performed there and just things just went on fire from there.
Speaker 1: Isn't that wild? And the cool thing is that I love the passion. I love the drive that you guys. You know, again, you could have just gone, well, we can't make it. I guess we're gonna miss it. But you found a way you got there, which is awesome. And then from that one tailgate event, you guys have turned that into how many do you even know?
Speaker 2: How many? Oh? You know what.
Speaker 3: We have been all over the place through the NFL, and one of our things, like we're doing now is we try to give back to you know, we're known all throughout the NFL, and that's really cool and we love it.
Speaker 2: We're a fan of the fans. Yes, we don't care what jersey you wear. We're there to support you.
Speaker 3: We say, football without the fans is like hornflake without the milk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I mean that was orange Juice Jones. I believe, Yeah it was, and.
Speaker 3: I stole it as now mine toil country wisdom now. But you know what, it's been such an amazing ride and we have so many supporters. But one of the things that a lot of people don't know about is that what we did is we associate ourselves with something called the Tailgating Hall of Fame. There organization within the NFL tailgating culture that promotes fan unity. It doesn't matter where you live, or where you're from, or what team you're supporting. If you pull into town where the teams and they're holding that coin tailgateing Hall of Fame, you all can tailgate together as one big fan family. And we teamed up with that nice and we just got done headlining the tailgating Hall of Fame here an NFL Hall of Fame week just this last summer, and it was amazing.
Speaker 2: That is so cool.
Speaker 1: Now here's the this is the neat part. The reason that we're chatting today and we talked with Jason the other day is because there's an event, an event happening in Sioux Falls in January, and this is a tailgate. Even though it's gonna be inside, it's a tailgate party because it's analegate party. Before every party, there's a pre party. Yeah, tailgate party. Yeah, where trailer park country gets tailgate crazy. That is awesome.
Speaker 2: This is tailgates to turning points.
Speaker 3: And what we did is that we uh we then Den Music, Live Music and Casinos hosting nine on nine West Northwest Avenue. It is Saturday, January twenty fourth from schedule from three to five, and we have teamed up with the Alternative Violence Project here in Two Falls. It is going to be a tailgate concert, fundraiser and world premiere video premiere of our new single which we have learned through our tailgating experience throughout the tailgating Hall of Fame and the NFL called trailer Park three sixteen, the Gospel of the tailgate.
Speaker 1: I've seen that on your social media, so that's what we get to see them.
Speaker 2: You get to see it.
Speaker 3: And in this video we are showcasing local tailgates. I love that and at what a place to do it. And you know, the main thing that you notice. I believe Jason quoted some stats about the violence throughout the NFL and fans. You don't see it in So Falls. He don't see it here, and I believe that.
Speaker 1: Let's hope it stays out with that's right.
Speaker 2: I believe that.
Speaker 3: They have a message to share the world. A rivalry He does not equal violence, no, And we want to share their message with everybody. And we've teamed up with the perfect organization, they altern Into Violence Project, and we're going to try to raise them some money. So they can continue doing what they do, which is they take their program into the prisons, they take it into the communities, into the churches, and they teach that violence is not an answer. And we support that and we're going to do it the way that we do it and hope everybody enjoys it. And we've not put on a concert and Sioux Falls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is everybody's chance to come out and get tailgate crazy.
Speaker 1: I first met you at the Chislick Festival in Larchwood a couple of years ago and they're very good. So I'm excited to see you live in Soue Fall, South Dakota. And again it's at the DAN And what is the day once again.
Speaker 2: It is Saturday, January twenty fourth, from three to five. Very nice.
Speaker 3: We like everybody to come down and make it a good turnout, for they'll turn this violence project.
Speaker 2: That is so what it's about. I love that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna throw a link to make it easy to find.
Speaker 2: Dennis.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having us John.
Speaker 1: All of this information can be found on our Facebook page, Facebook dot com slash Sunny Radio and Facebook dot com slash Suit Falls News.
Speaker 2: And something you should know.
Speaker 1: Something you should Know is brought to you by GENESISGOLDIRA dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Get a free gold and silver guide now at genesisgoldra dot com