Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: As the clock strikes thirteen, it's Wednesday, the twenty fifth of February. You're our Lord, twenty twenty six. Well, last night we had the State of the Disunion, and we're going to take a quick look at that. There wasn't much in terms of substance, a lot of things that people thought were going to be covered. We're gearing up for a war with Iran, but we're not going to talk about that too much. So we're going to look at the economy, the egonomics of Trump, the war, the ego politics. Even the Pentagon is having concerns about this war in Iran. They said, you know, we're low on allies and ammunition and this could be a very long fight. And then there's some new revelations about the Epstein files. It turns out that there's a missing fifty three pages and these involve three out of four interviews with a woman who claims that she was raped by Trump as a teenager, and the FBI took it seriously enough to do four interviews. Three of those interviews are missing, and Jeral Clinty is going to be joining us a new trends journal today on Wednesday. We're going to be talking about Trump and tariffs, and of course what's going to happen in war. We'll be right back. Well, let's take a look at the State of the Disunion. The anticipation about it was much more interesting than the actual event. Zero Hedge was saying, well, this is going to be it could be a lot of fireworks here. He may go after the Supreme Court. They're going to be just setting a few feet away from him, and Obama did that at one point in time in a State of the Union address. He is very upset with recent Supreme Court opinion. That didn't happen. You had seventy two Democrats who decided to boycott the address last night. We're not going to be there. Everybody knew it was going to be a very long speech. One of the longest speeches that a present's ever given to a joint session was last year when it was not a State of the Union yet, but it was a speech and it was about an hour and forty minutes long. I didn't even bother to look how long the sun was, but it was pretty long, a lot of the use of the term winning in case you buy that kind of stuff. But yeah, it was a long padded Faulse resume basically was what it was. Very little discussion about the issues that people thought were going to be there, like, for example, Iran. Everybody knows that he's gearing up, that war is imminent with Iran. No talk about that. Really, it's kind of a little of an aside. And so some of the things that Zero Hedge thought that he might talk about. They said, well, he reportedly is planning to outline an unconventional idea for personal and corporate tax cuts that he could implement, of course without Congress. Like I said before, we have the legislative branch, the judicial branch, and now we have a newly renamed emergency branch. That's what government has become. And so it's going to be what emergency orders is it going to do? But there was nothing about that about a new idea for personal and corporate tax cuts. Trump has previously floated rebate checks for Americans that would be funded by tariff revenue. What tariff revenue? As a matter of fact, you just had FedEx. It's the first company to file a lawsuit. You see, the government takes your money and you got a sue to get it back. It's kind of like civil what's that forfeiture? Isn't it where they steal your car or your home or your cash. They say it's a civil procedure. It's not a criminal procedure. You weren't found guilty of any crime. You weren't even charge of the crime. But they stole your stuff anyway. And because they call it a civil procedure, because it's based on rules coming from the emergency branch of government, then you have to sue them to get your property back. And that's what it is now. With the people who have paid these teriffs, they got a suit to get it back. Federal Express had said earlier this summer they were facing a billion dollar charge arge because of Trump's terraces, which amounted to sixteen percent of their income. And so it's a big deal, and they were the first ones out of the gate to come back and ask for their money back in a lawsuit. Trump could emphasize said zero hedge plans that his administration has to lower housing costs, you know, things like as they put it, barring institutional investors from snapping up single family homes. See our head, John and Hill better than that I had David Bonson On Andy explained, you know, here's what the research has shown. It's actually a very very small footprint in the marketplace in terms of institutional investment, and in the markets that they invested in. Those were not the markets that didn't have really an effect anyway in those markets. So that is something that presents really serious principal issues. You know, where do we if we established this as a precedent, where could this go? It's a very dangerous, very stupid idea. First of all, there's no pragmatic benefit to it. Secondly, it such yet another Trump precedent that destroys the rule of law and the constitution anyway. That was not mentioned either in the State of the Disunion. Scathing dressing down of the justices. Well, that didn't happen either. As Reason pointed out, the sixth year of presidents has been notoriously bad for them. For Nixon, it's bad for Reagan. This when Iran Contra broke. It's bad for Bill Clinton. That was when the Monica Lewinsky thing happened, and it was basically had happened just before he gave his State of the Union number six in a six year, i should say. And his response to that was just to ignore it, just to talk right past it, not even mention it. Right, he just had all this stuff. You know, we had the press conference. He's standing right next to Hillary Clinton. He says, well, I did not have sex with that woman Minchael Lewinsky.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was, And of course ken Starr let him off.
Speaker 2: Ken Starr let off Jeffrey Epstein as well, along with Alan Dershowitz and Trump's alex Acosta. So again, it's amazing to me how similar the Clinton's and the Trumps are really when you take a look at it.
Speaker 3: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: As they say, history doesn't repeat, but it certainly does rhyme in a very creepy way, very creepy way. So Trump was likely to address a rounder in a speech, but very very little about that. No case being made for the war there, and so you had, you know, the transcript is there if you want to read it, but listen to this cheerleading coming.
Speaker 3: From bright Bar.
Speaker 2: I went to Breitbart and went to CNN because I want to getting stud different bookends to see what people were saying about this thing. Frankly, folks, I'm not gonna watch two hours of Trump rambling and lying and patting himself on the back, not for anything. I'll take a look at the transcripts, but you know that's bad enough. I'm gonna waste my life that way too short anyway, Breitbart, this is the way they cap it up. Screaming headlines that went on for a couple of pages. Trump hails the Golden Age. USA is bigger, better, richer, and stronger than ever before. Do you believe that got a bridge for you? Trump traps the Dems. They sit for the pledge to protect American citizens. They fell for it. They didn't stand up and clap you know whatever. The blues bummer Dems stand for nothing. These people are crazy. Trump fires back at Omar and talib As they down Somali pirates, he says, and then the President touts successes border inflation, fentanyl. We stopped all that fentanyl coming from Canada. How about that? Isn't that great? I mean that Canada was just flooding US with fentanyl.
Speaker 3: We stopped it right there.
Speaker 2: And so the murder rate, jobs growth for America, and the end of dei and then the president accuses the Democrats, you caused that problem. Potus faults Dems for the affordability crisis. Again an inflated resume matched along with basically the Pam Bondi nastiness. Instead of defending yourself, you go on the war path, you go on offense, and you get as offensive as possible. So I call the dish union the state of the disunion. That is there, so again lies and attacks. That is a strategy coming down from the top. And so CNN has their sound bites here a turnaround for the ages. We're winning too much. Now we are the hottest country anywhere in the world, be hottest. And the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of our glorious American independence. Yeah, it's really sad when you put in historical perspective to see where we are after two hundred and fifty years. Not much of American principles left is there. And of course they put all that stuff up in the foreground of Trump in the background saying that their comments Trump is on the defense in multiple fronts. But you know, like Pambondi or Warpeate, you change the defense to war. The state of the Union address was his chance to recast as unpoppular or mass deportation, effort to explain why US warships are massing for military action against Iran, to stare down the Supreme Court justices who last week rejected his unprecedented use of tariffs. Then there were the Epstein survivors in the House chamber to push for more transparency. None of that happened, really, right, transparency didn't happen either. But then you've got all the celebrations that they always do with these events. You've got the US men's hockey team there, You've got multiple medal of honor and two Purple Hearts, and a legion of Merit and medical freedom so people can stand up and plod for them. And he had Erica Kirk there. There was verbal war with Democrats, some of whom shouted or walked out of the chamber so Trump could call them crazy. This is the insanity of this two party war system. So maybe the most telling problem for Trump was the fact that the general appath of people. Seriously, do you really want to hear this guy drone on and on for two hours?
Speaker 3: Who wants that?
Speaker 2: Right? I think maybe that's the biggest tell the people have had enough. You know, you hear him drowne about all his imaginary accomplishments. The only case that he made for war with Iran was basically a replay of the BB bomb bs that we've heard now for thirty years.
Speaker 3: And he did that.
Speaker 2: Even as in the afternoon you had Caroline Lovett was asked. They said, you know, Trump has said, first of all that he completely obliterated Iran's nuclear program just a you know, short period of time ago, and now he's saying we've got to go back and have a war with Iran because they've got a nuclear war program. Here's what she had to say.
Speaker 4: Ron mentioned offer the questions telling the success.
Speaker 5: That's one makes a less to cut after.
Speaker 2: That was that a lot of near size beerated.
Speaker 5: You heard those people.
Speaker 2: How do you square those two statements are saying.
Speaker 4: No, the President's initial statement, and the President reiterated that statement last night on true social that Operation Midnight Hammer was an overwhelmingly successful mission that did in fact obliterate Iran's nuclear facilities. That is not just verified by the President of the United States, but also the International Atomic Energy Commission as well. That does not mean that Iran may never try again to establish a nuclear program directly threatened the United States is abroad, and that's what the President wants to ensure can never happen again. And just one more note, but with respect to Iran, before I run into my morning meeting. President Trump's first option is always diplomacy, but as he has shown, he is unwilling, he is willing to use the lethal force of the United States military if necessary. So it's always the president is always the final decision maker around here. And I've seen a lot of sensationalist reporting over the past day that is just completely untrue. And anyone speculating to the media hiding behind an anonymous source pretending to know what President Trump is thinking or a decision he will make with respect to action against Iran, has no idea what they're talking about.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 2: We don't need to hide behind anonymous sources. We can clearly see what he's doing. You have Steve Whitkoff, who is the quote unquote negotiator, goes on with Trump's daughter in law, and Fox News goes on with Laura Trump and says, I don't know why the Iranians haven't capitulated. Look, at all the ships we got ready to attack them, and yet they did capitulate. As I pointed out yesterday, and I've forgotten the details, didn't write them down, but basically what they were saying was, we will surrender our enhanced enrichment program of uranium, taking it up to ninety percent, and we will give that up, and we will give up that part of the program, and we'll even pause our civilian program where we take it up to a sixty percent level, and we will pause that for a couple of years. That's their offer. They don't care about this. The decision, as many people said, is going to be made by Witkoff and Jared Kushner. How do we get Jared Kushner deciding to take us to war. I thought that was a function of Congress. This guy's not even elected. This is like Hillary Clinton deciding she's going to restructure our healthcare program back in the nineties. It'scept a lot worse than that. Anyway, the two of them are going to make this decision, and you know, we pretend that we've got these talks with people, and yet you know, and Trump has his envoys go in and talk about the Ukraine, Russian war. Is Russia going to take that seriously when we're giving arms to Ukraine. We're not an independent negotiator here, and we're not an independent negotiator there in Iran either, And so we're going to talk about that coming up. But again you have Trump who goes out and says, well, we destroyed their nuclear program. Then his chief negotiator, Whitcoff, says, well, I think they're just a short period of time away from having nuclear weapons, you know, weeks or whatever. And how does that square with what Trump said? But of course don't worry, because Susan Lovett will lie about everything. That's way what these people are. That's why they pick these spokespersons, right. No matter what happens, you can hit them with their statements recorded statements that are completely contradictory to each other. It doesn't even phase them. They just brush it off. These people lie for a living. It's disgusting to watch them operate. I am so sick and tired of these lying politicians both sides. It doesn't matter. It's not just a Republican thing, it's a Democrat thing of course obviously as well. They all have these press secretaries who lie for them. Even when they're in the lie, they don't care. Well, we're gonna take a quick break before we do, Fuzzy Matteo says George Costanzas. It's not a lie if you believe it. That's absolutely true. That's right, that's a good stealth patriot. The Democrats put the illegal aliens first, Republicans but Israel first. Who's representing me? Nobody, that's right. As a matter of fact, I guess you could say Thomas Massey. I just always say this about Ron Paul. You know, Ron Paul was not perfect. Thomas Massey is not perfect. I can have my disagreements with him, but they are the people who represent me in Congress, even if I'm not in their district.
Speaker 3: That's about as close as I can get.
Speaker 2: So we're going to take a quick break, and when we come back, we're going to talk about the pedophile privacy. You know, the pedophiles get privacy. Isn't that interesting. We don't get any privacy, We don't get any security, but the Machiavelian industrial complex, it sends us to war over and over again. They get their security, not us. We'll be right back, Liberty, it's your move.
Speaker 1: And now the David Knight.
Speaker 2: Show, well right, overture says, how many years would we have to go back to find a president or Congress that didn't lie to the people. Maybe George Washington at the beginning of his term, I don't know. The Congress immediately ignored the provision about limiting the number of people that would be represented by those in Congress. I mean, they immediately went against their constitution. But of course I think George Washington has farewell addressed and other issues like that. I don't think he betrayed the principles of the Constitution. You know, even Thomas Jefferson with the Louisiana purchase, essentially betrayed the Constitution in any different and very important way. It was pragmamatic, and it was probably worked out for the best to buy from the French government when they needed the cash to buy half of what is now continentally the United States. But there wasn't any congressional authority, There wasn't any constitutional authority for that, and he acknowledged that. So I don't know. But principles are principles, aren't they. And yet when we look at this pedophile issue that is here now protecting the pedophiles. There's the as they're looking at the midterms coming up. The Republicans aren't doing anything at all in Congress to try to rehabilitate their image either. And we have these the Epstein File Transparency Act e FTA they call it, because of this act that was passed by Congress because of Thomas Massey and Rocanna. They numbered all of these pages sequentially, so the page numbers will say e f TA one, e f TA two, so forth and so on sequentially. That meant that there's somebody noticed there's a big gap of fifty three pages missing as a matter of fact, that somebody was MPR. This is revenge best served cold. I guess Trump cut their funding, and I'm all for cutting the funding of MPR. By the way, we should not have any government media. These people are capable of doing some investigative journalism anyway.
Speaker 3: And so they did that, and.
Speaker 2: They said it's fifty three pages missing, and these things are in there sequentially. And there was three out of four interviews with a woman. The FBI found her credible enough to interview her four times, and she had accused Trump of raping her as a teen and so three of those four interviews are gone are part of that fifty three missing pages. And so they say, well, you know what, what is that about? Because they redacted stuff as well, why would they take those pages out completely. Well, remember that the people in Congress are able to see the unredacted documents. So this must have been something damaging indeed for the Department of Justice to pull that out. And so that is a key thing that was revealed in it. It's also kind of interesting. I think the dog that did not bark, or I should say, the dog that and get shot by Christy Nome. We don't have anybody in government anywhere in the Trump administration or people like that that are really seeing any kind of punishment. We have the former Prime Minister of Norway attempted suicide because of what was revealed in the Epstein stuff. He's facing criminal charges, and so I guess Donald Trump decided that rather than have to attempt suicide because of criminal charges brought against him, he would rather commit political suicide and make sure this stuff never sees the light of day.
Speaker 3: And so I guess that's where we are. As a matter of fact.
Speaker 2: A little interesting aside there, this guy who attempted suicide because he's facing criminal charges. Former Prime Minister of Norway. After he was Prime Minister of Norway, he also then became the chair of the Nobel Peace Prize, which is operated out of Norway, but it's not done by the government. Note to Trump, that's not the government doesn't due to the Nobel Prize. But this was a former government official who was the head of the Nobel Peace when Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize in two thousand and nine, this is the guy that gave it to him, who just attempted suicide because of his connections with Jeffrey Epstein. So that's the big gotcha point by the MAGA people. That's all they want to talk about with that. But there's also another development that came out, and that was research that was done by the UK Telegraph. They're very interested in this Epstein stuff in the UK. As a matter of fact, as we point out, there's been big consequences in the UK for people connected to Epstein. You have Mandelson, who was US ambassador to the US's he lost that, he had to get out of his resign from politics, lost the ambassadorship and so forth, and the fallout from that has affected the guy that got him hired, and also so affected the calls for resignation of kuer Starmer, the Prime Minister. And so just for having this guy who knows Jeffrey Epstein is enough for people to call for the resignation of the Prime Minister.
Speaker 3: Whereas here we got the president who.
Speaker 2: Was his best friend for fifteen years and is covering up all these files as best that he can and the no consequences at all for him. And then take a look at the Royal family, and the Royal family has had allegations swirling around them for centuries about corruption and other issues. I mean, just go back even to the Jimmy Saville stuff. Or he had this guy who worked for I guess it was a BBC had a children's program and it came out that he was a horrific pedophile and the BBC started doing an expose on him and they shut that down and fired the people at the BBC. And he had a lot of connections to the Royal family. And yet this is even more so with Jeffrey Epstein. So with former Prince Andrew, the man formerly known as Prince he gets kicked out, he gets thrown out of he gets frog marched out of Frogmore Mansion and I think it's where he was at midnight. And then later on they arrest him on his birthday, and the photograph of his anguished face as he's coming or going from the jail. He's facing a long term sentence if they apply this to him, and it looks like the royal family is going to be just fine with that and would probably prefer that. They want to try to distance themselves as much as they can from Andrew because this is something that could bring down the royal family with the way the country is right now. And so that picture that went viral of him in Dismay, they had some people who said people on social media, they put up a viral picture of them framing that picture and hanging it in the louver. They said, people said you ought to put that in the louver in some of the comments said, so we did, And then they took a video themselves putting it on the wall and the louver and put that on social media. This is what's happening in other countries. The dog that didn't bark is here in America, and I think it's going to Bark. I think this is going to be very damaging for Trump in the long term. People care about this. This is, as Thomas Massey said, this is bigger than Watergate because it has international consequences. In the UK and Norway many other places like that. Everybody is paying attention to this, and it is something that is dear to the heart of people. Nobody likes to see children abused, right, and so you have people who are pedophiles frequently are killed in prison. Not to believe that Jeffrey Epstein was killed but could have been, but not because of those reasons. But typically pedophiles don't do too well in prison, even fellow prisoners despise them. And so this is something that really people have a visceral reaction to this kind of stuff and the kind of pictures that are coming out. And so the other aspect of this that came out was that the Telegraph did some research and they found that Epstein had storage sheds, a lot of them and places not too far from where he lived, and he actually paid a private detective agency to grab a lot of his documents and photos and videos and things like that and selectively removed stuff that would be damming when investigators came to his home and searched. And so there's records of him paying them, records of him paying the storage shed places, and I mean they were not cheap. I looked at it. It's like, you know, three hundred dollars a month or three hundred fifty a month, just one of them. And so he got these pis, two of them that it's a partnership that they had, and both of them are former cops, and he hired them to take evidence and hide it. And he also hired them to find dirt on people that he had abused that could possibly testify against him, to blackmail them. Great job, former cops. So anyway, that's that was found by the UK Telegraph, And of course they pointed out that if you don't pay those big fees on a regular basis, what happens with storage sheds, Well, they have an auction and they get rid of all this stuff. So it's spent six years. I guess since anybody paid these fees, I would imagine it's been auctioned off. Imagine the surprise when somebody opens up some of these boxes. Except I don't think that's what happened. I think there's people who knew what was going on. I mean, if nothing else as private investigators, maybe even the FBI, because the FBI, as I've said before, if you want to know what it really stands for, it's FEDS who are blocking investigations, investigations that could be damaging to politicians. That's the real role of the FBI. And Jaggar Hoobert was there to block investigations of his friends. It was there to blackmail his enemies. And you had multiple presidents Democrat and Republican have both Nixon as well as Truman talking about how Jaggar Hoover had dirt on everybody and was blackmailing everybody. And so it could have been the FBI could have got this stuff and put it somewhere else, could have been an individual within the FBI. Or it also could have been these crooked private investigators. And I call him because if you're going to let somebody pay you to hide evidence, and then if you're going to go get stuff on victims, that's what the emails show. I don't know, that's I would call that crooked. What about you? That's crooked in my book. But these guys, when you look at what they found in the telegraph.
Speaker 3: A lot of people, Oh.
Speaker 2: Well, this is going to be We're going to find a lot more evidence. I don't think you're going to find anything. I think it's probably somebody who was on the inside of the Epstein organization probably got it. Maybe they destroyed it, maybe they put it somewhere else, maybe they kept it for quote unquote protection against other people. But I don't think you're going to find it in the storage sheds at this point. And so the pedophiles are getting their privacy and Trump is making sure he may not care much about your privacy. He likes a surveillance state, he wants to have digital ID, he wants to have digital currency, he wants to use AI to scope out everything about you. But they're not going to do any of that stuff. Would it be interesting if they were to turn the Epstein files over to an AI program to sort this through this stuff, correlate it. And because that's one thing that AI is really good at, that's what they're going to use it against us for. They're going to use it to micromanage and audits of their enemies, but they're not going to use it to look at the Epstein data. So again the Telegraph looked at credit card receipts. They did a little bit of detective work themselves. I don't know if they hired X cops or not, but they did some detective work. They said shows regular storage payments continued until twenty nineteen, the year of his death. Search warrants reviewed by The Telegraph suggestion US authorities never rated the lockers, raising the possibility that they may contain unseen evidence relating to Epstein and his associates, including Andrew formerly known as Prince and Lord Mandelsson. And because this is coming out of the UK, so that's what they're concerned about. But they mentioned at the very end, well, you know they auction these things often people don't pay them. So that's going to be the end of that, essentially the missing papers. However, there's quite a story behind that when you look at it. As I said, this is all a story about the woman told saying that she was raped by Trump as a teenager, and the FBI took it seriously enough to do four interviews with her, and the transcripts from three of those four interviews when she was thirteen or fourteen years old, I think that counts as a minor even for people like Elan Dershowitz and Megan Kelly.
Speaker 3: Don't you the.
Speaker 2: DOJ appears of illegally withheld FBI interviews and the survivor who accused Trump of heinous crimes, said a Democrat politician, Well, I guess we just dismissed that because the Democrats said it. No, it's true, it's true. So the as MPR did an investigation. They found dozens of pages, actually fifty three to be precise, that appear to be cataloged by the Justice Department but not shared publicly. And that's how they know it is because they all have a consecutive number, the Epstein File Transparency Act, EFTA one, EFTA two, e FDA three, that type of thing. And then afterwards somebody pulled all these things. So Garcia is the Democrat who is on the House Oversight Committee, he's the ranking member, and he's been looking at these files as they let them. They don't allow them to take anything with them. It's electronic. They can't take pictures, they can't read it into advice, and they can't have any staff. No staff can see it. But they have four computers set up to look at millions of pages. He said, yesterday I reviewed unredacted evidence logs of the Department of Justice oversight Democrats can confirm that the DOJ appears to have illegally withheld FBI interviews with the survivor who accused Trump of heinous crimes, and so some of the documents that they pointed out were briefly taken down but put back online, while others remain hidden. And these pages remain hidden again. The FBI interviewed the Trump and Epstein accuser four times, according to an FBI serial report, and a list of non testifying witness materials that Max in the Maxwell case were also released under the Epstein Files Transparency Act. Of fifteen documents listed in the log of the Maxwell discovery material for this first accuser, only seven are in the Epstein Files database. Those missing include notes that a company three of the four interviews, so she was concerned. Oh, this is the other aspect of it. The woman discussed ways that Epstein abused her as a girl, and in identifying him to investigators, she showed a cropped photo of Epstein. Her attorney said it was cropped because she was quote concerned about implicating additional individuals and specifically any that were well known due to fear of retaliation. The FBI agents noted that it was a quote widely distributed photograph of Epstein with Trump, so looks like maybe Trump was the well known individual that she feared retaliation from, and again part of her testimony was that she was raped by him. A second woman detailed how Epstein and Maxwell's abuse began while she was around thirteen years old attending the interlock In Center for the Arts, and described how at one point Epstein took her to Trump's Marlago club to meet him. Epstein told Trump this is a good one, huh, and twenty Twain lawsuit against Epstein's the state Maxwell. The second woman added that both men chuckled and she felt uncomfortable. By the time, she said, I was too young to really understand why, and so that was the first interview of six that the FBI conducted. That interview was removed from the DOJ's public files sometime after initial publication on January thirtieth, and it was republished February the nineteenth. According to document metadata, multiple FBI interviews with other people refer to the second woman meeting with Trump while she was a minor and being abused by Epstein. In one interview, they talked to her mother. They interviewed her mother, and the mother recalled hearing. She said, well, I heard that there's a prince and that Donald Trump visited Epstein's house. She said, it made me think, if those guys are there, how could Epstein be a criminal? Amazing? So she thought, well, okay, it's okay to go to Jeffrey Epstein's house because he has visitors like Prince Andrew and Donald Trump. That's kind of the reverse thinking, isn't it. It's tragic, but that's the kind of thinking that Maga still has. Right, how could this be wrong? I mean, you've got a Prince who's going there as well. Anyway. Robert Glassman, who represents a woman who testified against Maxwell, sharply criticized the Department of Justices handling of the Epstein files. He said, the whole thing is ridiculous. They were ordered to release information of the public to be transparent about Epstein. However, they released the names of the courageous victims who have fought hard for decades to remain anonymous, and now the limelight whether the disclosures were inadvertent or not. They had one job to do and they didn't and that job was release the information. Don't try to protect anybody but the victims. So what they did was they exposed the victims and they protected everybody else. The Pedophile Privacy Act is what the Department of Justice saw it as. So so far there has been no explanation from the Department of Justice for the fifty three missing Trump pages, so they refused to comment on that. Yet they're still trying to think of a plausible lie. I guess. So this is where these people are and it truly is amazing. As I said, you know, you see people and all these other countries are having consequences. It makes you wonder, are we really the great Satan that Haran says we are. I think we probably are the Satanic government in Washington the District of Criminals. And you know, Trump and the GOP are not folks anti Washington, They're anti George. They're antithesis of George Washington. They are not against the corruption that is there rampant in Washington. A good example of this is it's not just the Epstein stuff, but they've also got another minor sex scandal on their hands. In the GOP. They've got a representative Gonzalez, who's about to come up for the primaries in Texas, and it came out that he was sending sex texts and sexting somebody who worked for him, a woman who worked for him, pushing her to send him pictures of herself of an intimate nature. And I looked at that and immediately thought of the two thousand and six paging scandal Republican Mark Foley out of Texas, and how he was doing the same thing with young teen boy who are working in congress as pages. Now, what happened with this guy Gonzalez is that she got divorced by her This was made public, and I think her husband divorced her and he rejected her because Gonzalez is already married and so forth, and so he jolted her or whatever. She wound up committing suicide by setting herself on fire. And a lot of this stuff has just broken. Her husband then went back and got some people to help him, some detectives to help him. They forensically looked at the phone, and that exposed these horrific emails and texts that this guy was sending her. Now, all this stuff is broken. So what does the Republican Party do about it? Do they say this guy needs to leave. No. No, As a matter of fact, Thomas Massey and a few women say that. But Speaker of the House wants to keep him there, right because he wants his numbers. He doesn't care what happens with all this stuff. And when I look at this and the similarity really to the Mark Foley GP paging scandal of two thousand and six, I'll never forget that Dennis Hasterard, who was a pedophile wrestling coach in high school, picked by the Republican Party to run for Congress because he's blackmailable, right, and then he became the Speaker of the House, longest serving Republican Speaker of the House ever. Dennis haster the pedophile Speaker, went on with Rush Limbaugh. Rushlan Ball hardly ever did interviews. He went on with Rush Limbaugh to just dismiss all this paging scandal as it's nothing but partisan politics. It's just a hoax, right, These people never change. When are we going to learn they never change? They do the same play over and over again because it works didn't actually really work to well for them in those midterms. I don't think it's going to work too well for them again. But that's what they are wired to do, right. It's in their nature to lie, It's in their nature to cover up for pedophiles, and that's what they did. I guarantee you that if rushland Ball was alive today, he would be telling people to move on from the Epstein file.
Speaker 3: It's not important. You got to look at the.
Speaker 2: Bigger picture here, just like Ben Shapiro and Mark Levan and many other people are doing right now. I guarantee you Rush would be pushing that, just move on. But he's not alive, and people are not going to move on from this stuff. I think what they're going to do is they're going to move on from the people who are guarding our pedophiles, the GOP and so oh one other thing too. Almost forgot Mark Foley, the guy who is caught sexting these teen boys who are pages in Congress. Guess what he was. He was the co chair of the House Caucus on Missing and Exploited Children. How about that. People always put themselves in that kind of a position, just like Richard Levine the guy called himself Rachel. That was the number two at HHS under Biden. He was a child psychologist. Yeah. It gives them an opportunity, doesn't it. And so when you look at the people who are pushing back against it, you got Thomas Massey, you got Tim Burchett here in Tennessee said Gonzales should do the right thing and resign. You have some women Nancy Mace and Paulina Luna and Lauren Bobert are saying that, of course Marjorie Taylor Green would be I think she has said that on social media, but she's not in congress anymore.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 2: Text messages reportedly show that the congressman made explicit sexual requests of his late congressional staffer, who repeatedly resisted that was the other things. You need to go to bed. I think you've been drinking tonight, that type of thing, pushing him back, pushing him back, and then all this whole thing blew up on her. She wound up setting herself on fire, committing suicide. Tragic. Mike Johnson, when pressed about the allegations, however, remarked that well, they're very serious, but he would not withdraw his endorsement. His endorsement, He said, Gonzalez has to address the matter with his constituents, and of course Trump has not come in on the allegation either. They also got Jim Jordan and they pressed him on it. Prey despicable how he reacted. Its laid out for him for Jim Jordan by a reporter and who said there was this affair allegedly with a former staffer. She later killed herself and now there are text messages that have been revealed that suggest she was acting, that he was acting very improperly. So your fellow Republicans want him to resign over this. Should he resign? This is asked of Jim Jordan. What did Jim Jordan say? He said, well, should he resign? Well, I leave that up to the voters in San Antonio, in South Texas, in his district. That's the call for the voters. I've always sort of taken the position in the end, it is we the people who decide who represents us. There's an election in seven days. This is how utterly devoid of any principal or morality the leaders of the Republican Party are, and of course the Democrats in the same way, They would never say to Bill Clinton you should resign.
Speaker 3: Never.
Speaker 2: They defended him to the end and would still do so. And so then the reporter replies and says, that are you supporting him for reelection? Jordan said, well, we were, but there's also this guy who now some of our colleagues are supporting mister Herrera. If mister Herrera wins, that's fine. Are you going to support Herrera instead of the voters? No, I mean, look where for the voters deciding? And then the reporter says, so you're neutral, Well, I've done events for Tony in the past, Tony Gonzalez, certainly to help maintain our majority. That's the only thing that matters to them. Power position. Forget about principles, forget about morality. You don't want to distance your club. You don't want to kick somebody like this out of your club. I mean, even Trump claimed that he kicked Epstein out of mar Lago. Basically he wasn't a member, but he was allowed to still visit there, right according to the latest set of documents. But don't you even want to try to distance yourself from this guy. No, they don't care. It's simply about the numbers. For them. That's where the GOP is. It's where they all these political parties have always been. Truly is discussing. Well, we got a couple of comments here, Dga, thank you very much for the tip, he said, David, what you witness last night was one hundred percent staged. Nancy Pelosi wearing a release the Epstein Files. I gonna show you she has as much interest in releasing as Trump does. Never forget also loot Nik, Yeah, I saw clips of Luton make out there laughing and shaking hands. All the rest of the stuff has been to the island and Bondi was Attorney General of Florida and covered for Epstein and the money behind his VP. Peter Thiele is all over the files, along with Acosta and Scott Bessant. Yeah, it is disgusting. It is disgusting.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess. Was Nancy Pelosi wearing a T shirt release the Epstein Files. I don't know. I honestly, I said, I did not watch it. I typically don't have time to watch videos. I usually go for transcripts and because I can read them faster than they can watch the video if I speed it up. A lot of people watch videos and things like that sped up, but I usually can't. I miss things because they're going by too quickly. I maybe can't understand they're saying. I can skim read faster than that, But and I did. I could not take two hours of Trump droning on and on lying about what he's accomplished. And I think he's even talking about that was at fifty thousand points. It's like, yeah, I guess that excuses everything, right. Should somebody tap him on the shoulder and tell him that most of us in America don't own any stocks. I don't care personally about what's going on with a Dow at fifty thousand. Yeah, I understand. It is an economic metric of we're told over and over again how important it says. It's important to the people who've got millions of dollars invested in I don't have a single penny in the stock market, and most Americans don't. So what we gauge the economy off of is the price of food that he's made more expensive, the cost of taxes and insurance and things like that. That's what we look at, and I don't see any good news in those economic areas chuly A, no justice for the vACC injured after five years of fake grifting lawsuits, even after the court's ruled Pfizer did just what the DD contract within said.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: Let's not forget that Trump was at the epicenter of all of that. And that was the thing that I said from the very beginning. That was the when he crossed the rubicon once and for all. I mean, prior to what happened with a pandemic. Trump was yet another politician who says one thing and does another and doesn't really pay attention to his promises, you know, his big promises, like I'm going to fix this Obamacare mess. He had a great plan, was somebody wrote, and then they deleted it immediately off of his website as soon as he was elected. But it was a great market based reform, much needed of the healthcare industry. Never was spoken of again after the campaign. And of course all the nonsense about immigration and building the wall, and I didn't think that was going to be the right approach to take with it. But he didn't do anything about immigration, not in his first term either, And so you look at that and you say, okay, it's just another politician who says one thing, does the other and doesn't keep his promises. But what happened in twenty twenty, folks, that was crossing the rubicon. That was one of the most tyrannical authoritarian things I've ever witnessed any president doing. Is absolutely inexcusable. I could never support a criminal like that. And the stuff that he did with Epstein as well, now that that's coming out, everybody should have known about that at that point in time. It's all these things, and yet you know, people still don't get it with what happened with the pandemic mcguffin. They don't see that it was a long term plan. And because they don't see that it was a long term plan, they don't see Trump as being the face of the deep state rather than the nemesis of the deep state. Was the fixer guy for the globalist agenda, pushing things like universal basic income, getting people getting moving, the Overton window, using the stimulus checks, and other things like that, while locking people down. It was just insane what happened with that. And yeah, there hasn't been anything done about that at all. I've got a short list here of people that have contributed the last couple of days, and I want to thank them. We're getting close to the end of the month here and on Zel we've had a we've had contributions. I'm sorry, this is not yeah, this is Zel. Alex C, Daniel C, Sally D, Lois I and Matthew M. Thank you very much for your contributions on zell. And in terms of cash app, I have that on here too, I think, but I can't find it for some reason. There we go, Oop, it's not there. So somehow I got the finals messed up when I sent it up. But thank you so much. And we have two or three people contribute on a cash app as well. If you would like to support the show, you can go to Davidnight dot news. You can see the gas gauge as to where we are right now. We're about five eighths and there's links there where you can find the program. We always make the program free for people who don't put it behind a paywall. The support is voluntary and there are places there where you can support. We have links to where you can support us on cash app and so subscribe Star is a very important one for us, as well as an address if you want to send a check as well, so we have all that information there at Davidnight Dot News. Well, we're going to take a quick break and we will be right back. I think the thing they.
Speaker 1: Lady using free speech to free minds. It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 5: APS Radio delivers multiple channels of music right to your mobile device. Get the APS radio app today and listen wherever you go.
Speaker 2: Zi actually running ads on Fox News selling one hundred thousand dollars watches. I haven't seen these ads. I'm just wondering if he comes out and opens up his brief, his his coat and he's got watches there, you know, like some guy that's hitting you up in Times Square or something. Times Square. You know, there you go, time X. He's launched a luxury watch website. We can purchase a limited edition eighteen Carrett gold design for only one hundred thousand dollars. This guy is such a huckster. It's amazing. He's got his King James bibles that he put out that he charged.
Speaker 3: Some exorbitant amount for.
Speaker 2: And again, you know, there's a lot of these translations that the companies that publish them have them copyrighted, but not King James so he got the text for free, and he puts it out there and sells it for a tremendous amount of money. He's doing the same thing that watches. I guess these things keep really a good time for a hundred thousand dollars. That's one of the things I've never gotten is you know, white people would spend so much money for what I don't even carry. I don't even wear a watch. I don't like watches and rings on my hands. But I guess it goes back to the days when it's working with electronics. It's just another thing to electrocute you, you know, or short something out.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 2: The there's clocks everywhere in modern society. You got them pretty much on every device. You got what do you need to watch for? You got them in the cars, you got them on the walls everywhere. But I guess, you know, if you're if you've got to have exact split timing when you're giving a speech and somebody's gonna pretend to take a shot at you, you got to know exactly when it takes a duck. And I guess that's the way he ought to do it, because he's calling it the fight fight fight watch. So is that how he's gonna sell it? Is that the angle? You know, this thing can precisely time your ducks when you're doing some kind of a w wrestling thing. I got to know exactly the split second and wanted to take a dive. This is the thing that you need to have. This one hundred thousand dollars watch that's out there. Well, they're getting ready to do a dive on us. In terms of the UFO stuff, I think there's so much talk about it, you know, just casually thrown out there by Obama, got everybody talking, and the Trump people really jumped on it. They're excited about it. It's going to be there probably the diversion that they've got coming up. We've got Pete Hegseth is talking about it. You had Laura Trump talking about it.
Speaker 5: Three days ago.
Speaker 4: President Trump directed you to begin the process of identifying.
Speaker 5: DC, the UFO and are CUP files. Did you ever think that you would be the Secretary of War in charge of potentially declassifying extraterrestrial life?
Speaker 2: Hemeric.
Speaker 5: I did not. I did not have that on my lego card at all.
Speaker 3: He thought he's just gonna kill people.
Speaker 4: I mean We've got to.
Speaker 2: Be right now.
Speaker 5: I don't want to oversell all much time it will take. Right We're we're digging in. We're we're going to be a full compliance with that executive order.
Speaker 2: You here to provide that for the president.
Speaker 5: So there'll be more coming on that.
Speaker 1: As far as the process of well, and.
Speaker 4: What sort of time frame do you may sensor? Not long K.
Speaker 5: I don't have a time frame for you yet, but stambo, because we'll get a Ford and you see.
Speaker 1: The aliens trail tap what do you think aliens exist? We'll see I get to do the review and find out belong with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're going to find out what it is.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, Laar Trump has said that the president has got his letter already written and just waiting for the right time to do it. Yeah. The right time to do it might be when those interviews with the girl who said she was raped as a teen by Trump. That might be the right time for us to release the UFO files. Look, a lot of people are saying, yeah, they're real, but it's not what they're trying to say, you know, And so the secular take on it is that they are not interplanetary but interdimensional, well, that's kind of part of it. Christians have a different point of view about that. I'm not the only one who thinks, I mean, this is not a Christian doctrine anywhere, It's not in anybody's creed or confession. But most people have looked at this and said, yeah, there is. And a lot of people, several Christians who have looked at the testimonies of people who say they've been abducted everything. I really believe there's some kind of a cultic thing that's going on here. So yeah, you want to call that inter dimensional, I'd call it spiritual. But I think it's going to be used as yet another distraction because that's what they excel at. And so you know, this is on our Bingo card, and it has been for a long time. It's decades ago. I was telling my son's that it's going to happen in your lifetime. It might even happen in my lifetime, as short as that may be, who knows, but it is something that I think they're reserving that card to put that out there. Let's talk a little bit about Iran. We want to talk about this. When Jeryl Slenty joins us Trump's decision as to whether or not to strike Iran will be guided by Kushner and Witkoff's advice, Well, on't you just say it's going to be guided by Israel to determine what's in their best interest, not in our best interest. And so this is now being put out by the Trump administration. Trump's decision to order airstrikes against Iran will hinge in part on the judgment of Trump's special envoys Steve Whitcoff and Jared Kushner about whether tron is stalling over a deal to relinquish its capability to produce nuclear weapons, according to people familiar with the matter. And yet, if you are the negotiator, why do you go on on Sunday with the Trump's daughter, with Trump's daughter in law, Laura Trump, and say, well, they're not capitulating, and even though we've got all these military assets that are waiting off the coast, they don't seem to realize that. And so the talks are going to be held by witcoffin Kushner. His assessment will shape Trump's calculus about all this stuff. And yet there's a lot of political maneuvering that's going on with this. Marco Rubio, always a warhawk, always a Zionist as well. Marco Rubio is kind of putting out that he's sitting on the fence. I'm not either for or against this. Jd Vance is basically doing the same thing. Both of them have future political aspirations. And the assessment from as I said yesterday, Dan Caine, who was the chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, his assessment and he's been public with it, and of course jd VANCE people evidently leaked this and leaked that jd Vance wanted this assessment from him. Again, they're trying to do damage control in Advance. I think his assessment was that we're pretty low on allies and ammunition. He said, we pretty much alienated people there. We look at what Huckaby's done. When you look at the statement and from Israel about all the different people that they're going to attack at the very beginning of this, and I could be saying, yeah, all the Middle East really belongs to Israel. God gave it to them. So you look at that. There's been a huge pushback against all of the Arab states that would have typically been allies of the US that have historically in the past been allies because it's not monolithic. They've got their own rivalries political and religious and economic.
Speaker 3: And then you've got.
Speaker 2: Dan Kin who is saying, you know, we have used a lot of our ammunition supplies in terms of supporting Ukraine and Israel.
Speaker 3: Already.
Speaker 2: Vance is far less confident about the likelihood of success in attacking Iran than he was about the operation to capture the Venezuelan president Maduro. These are not even in the same universe going and kidnap a guy, or you're going to take a gigantic country, which Iran is very large country, you're going to take that over, You're going to basically do nation building there. Those are very, very different. So this is being framed to make Vance look good and leaked by people that are in his circle of influence, Dan Kine, of the general who is the share of the Joint Jesus staff. His concern is centered on the low stockpile of anti missile systems. After Trump bombed Iran's nuclear richment sites last year, the US fired thirty Patriot missiles to intercept Iran counterattacks, the largest single use of these missiles in US history. Those counter attacks and we don't even want to put a price tag on it. Right who cares? Those counter attacks were limited in scope, but this time Iran has vowed to retaliate as hard as possible in response to any US attack. They warned last week that they had the ability to also sink a warship with Chinese. These supersonic missiles, Now these missiles have not been tested in battle, but they calling them supersonic. I don't know if they are like the hypersonic missiles for which there's no defense, but these things, nevertheless are supersonic, and they do a zigzagging pattern before they strike, so they are a huge challenge the Chinese are not the Chinese, but the Iranian. A spokesperson tweeted out said a warship is a dangerous piece of military hardware. However, more dangerous than the warship is the weapon that can send the warship to the bottom of the sea. Dan Caine has come across as more vocal about his concerns inside the Pentagon than he was when he briefed Trump, and what officials have privately speculated as an effort to not appear to be advocating for a particular course of action. A person familiar with the matter said, so Trump has said, yeah, he's put out some concerns about this, but if I say go, he's going to be leading the charge. You know, he's in there completely with us. And so this is being put out again. Marco Rubio, I'm not saying yes or no. And then you've got JD. Vance says, well, look at what dan Kine is saying. You know, he's trying to to present both sides as well, the case four and the case against as well. But the reality here again, China to send Iran aircraft carrier killing missiles. These This is the CM three H two cruise weapon. And so according to Reuters, Iran is in advanced negotiations with Beijing to purchase this, and they've been in negotiations to get this weapon since they were attacked by the US. And Operation was it Warhammer something like that, which supposedly took out all the nuclear weapons, but now we've got to go destroy their nuclear program again. You know, the same time you got whitch cough in this interview, and Trump is doing the same thing in the State of the Union speech, basically boasting about how effective Operation Warhammer was in terms of taking out their nuclear stuff and then immediately turning around and saying, well, we've got to go back and finish the job. So then you either took it out, or you didn't take it out, or you're lying both times. They can travel about four times the speed of sound, They carry a quarter ton of explosives, they can conduct and zigzagging evasive maneuvers in the final phase of flight to confuse ship's defenses. I think Warpeat would call this lethality. Is always boasting about the USS Abraham Lincoln Carrier Strike Group is currently stationed in the Arabian Sea south of Iran. A second carrier group, the USS gerald Ford, is approaching the region and is photographed in crete. There's also photographs that have come out about the gerald Ford and they're having some kind of a septic issue with it on the aircraft carrier and the pictures of brown water slashing down the aisles and stuff like that. Remember when we were on that Chinese train. It made me think of that. I told that to Karen Travis and she said, don't even mention that was the most disgusting thing that toilet said. We're overflowing and leaking down the hallway of the train. You know, people talking about China having a great train system. They did have a great train system between Guangzhou and Hong Kong, two large modern cities, But we go into the interior of China. No, that thing that was an unbelievable mess. The solution they had was to put down some some wood slats that you could walk on that were just slightly higher than the slashing sewer water that was down in the hallway. But I look at this on an aircraft carrier. You know it's a I guess you could say that gerald Ford has got dysentery. I don't know. That's been the downfall of many an army in the past. I don't know if it's going to work that way of the aircraft carrier. And again you see a couple of picked I don't know how widespread that is, but there was talk about that being fairly widespread on the carrier. The US is amassing the largest concentration of sea and airpower in the Middle East since the Second Gulf War. As Trump threatens Tehran an effort to enforce restrictions on nuclear and ballistic missile programs. The loss of even a single ship would be a historic humiliation for the US politically disastrous for Trump, writes the Telegraph, and it would be that's one of the reasons why Advance is hedging his bets and why Rubio is doing this. If Trump does this for Israel, he's putting his presidency on the line in a big way. And let me just say that, if he loses a lot of political capital and people want to distance themselves from him, you're going to see all of that protective bubble around him in terms of this Epstein stuff collapse as well. If you have a carrier that goes to the bottom of the sea with all the people on board, you're going to have He's going to lose all this political cover for the Epstein thing. I don't want to see that happen, even though I'd like to see him lose his political cover. This cruise missile that China has is the export variant of their supersonic anti ship cruise missiles designed for that They approached the target just right above the waves, right above the surface of the water, very difficult to shoot down. They have range about one hundred and eighty miles. Reuters reported that as talks to by the missiles entered their final phase. Last summer, Iran sent a team of senior military and government officials to China. China has always opposed the West's actions in Iran, and the nineteen eighties they were very actively arming Iran. There was a lot of international pressure in the nineties and so they stopped doing that, but they're now doing it again. As a matter of fact, it's not just China, but it's also Russia. Iran and Russia have also conducted joint naval exercises and Thursday and the Gulf of Oman and the Northern Indian Ocean Ron conducted live fire drills and the Straight of Her moves last week, temporarily shutting down the oil going through that waterway, which is about twenty percent of global oil production passes. When you stop and think about the cost of this, I mean the cost in terms of missile costs, in terms of lives lost and all the rest of stuff is huge. But there's also going to be a tremendous disruption in what happens to oil because you know they're going to shut down the Strait of Hormos if there's a there's a war there. That's going to have massive global consequences. So we'll see what happens with that. I want to get Joe Clinti's take on this when he joins us again. The significant risks that are being warned about by General dan Kane. According to the Wall Street Journal, this is being reported by the way, widely reported by mainstream media. Wall Street Journal, Reuters, New York Times, Axios, all of them have a lot of articles about what dan Kin is saying. There's a lot of a lot of people trying to distance themselves from this war that they see coming, by the way, not Lindsey Graham, though.
Speaker 3: He's dumping in with both feet.
Speaker 2: It truly is amazing to see Lindsey Graham never never changes. This guy is always consistent, consistently wrong. General dan Kaine said Trump, like all of us, would like to not see a war. But if a decision is made his opinion, it'll be not something it's easily one. But we know that he will be leading the pack, said Trump. And so then we have Lindsey Graham that was asked about this, and he lamented over the weekend that some of Trump's advisors were warning him of risks. We don't want any advisers warning us of risks don't want any downside of any of that. He says, I understand concerns about major military operations in the least given past entanglements. However, the voices who counsel against getting entangled, like George Washington, you know, seem to ignore the consequences of letting evil go unchecked, well as John Quincy Adams, who said we don't go abroad seeking monsters to destroy right anyway, Graham said. From actualo's reports said that Graham has told the President that he should ignore his advisors who are urging caution. Throw caution to the wind. Right. He said, any attack on Iran could lead to US casualties, but other people being killed is worth it, right, Basically, it's what he's saying. He said, the risk of America is being killed was worth it. Is just like mad Woman Albright, who when she was they asked her, you know, these sanctions that you did against the Rock estimated cost five hundred thousand children's lives dying of starvation. She said it was worth it.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 2: The that's that's the key issue here. Whatever happens, Lindsay thinks it's worth it because he's part of the Machiavelian industrial complex. Well, we got Joe Lindy ready to come on with us, So we're gonna take a quick break, folks, and we will be right back.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, folks, and joining us now is Gerald Slinty. And it's Wednesday and the day that a new trans Journal is released, and we got the cover of it. See if you can pull that up, Travis. It says whether you love tariffs or hate tariffs, that's not the question. Sometimes you need a dictator, says Trump, and I can do anything I want, and that is the issue. That is the issue, folks. As with so many things with Donald Trump, it's not so much what he does, but it's the way that he does it that is disastrous and dangerous as well. Thank you for joining us, Jerald, And of course, folks, if you want to get the trans Journal again released every week on Wednesday, a great source of information. We're talk about some of the featured articles on here today. You can get ten percent off if you use the code Night at transjournal dot com. Thank you for joining us, Jerald. You're spot on with that, with that Covery spot on with that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's his quotes that we're not making it up. Yeah, sometimes you need to dictate it. I can do anything I want. I mean, you know what, who the hell are you to say this crap?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Who the hell are you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Right?
Speaker 5: You left? Oh ef a, hef a billion dollars worth of real estate? All right, I'm a little spoiled daddy's boy. Again, that's a fact. His brother Robin, who I had lunch with back in twenty seventeen, he told me when the father died back in two thousand and two, left over half a billion dollars worth of real estate to the family. That was back then. Yeah yeah, yeah, Now how much is that that real estate worth? There's nothing more on a spoil Who the hell is eating say that? You? Sometimes you need to dictate. I could do whatever I want. How about we the people? Screw you? What do you mean? We the people?
Speaker 2: And he's one of the most corrupt presidents I've ever seen. In front of everybody, He's out there enriching himself using his connections be coase he claims it's his family, just like letting it. Claims it's his family that's out there doing this stuff. But the amount of money that he's made in crypto as he's manipulating things is he's essentially getting paid for his influence, and he's not even trying to hide it except to say that it's Don Junior and Erica are doing it. You know, when I talked about this the other day about Trump losing his teriff authority, I said, you know, he immediately illustrated why this should not be done by one individual, why it's in the constitution that you don't have one individual setting these things up. Because immediately he says, all right, that's it ten percent on everybody in the world, and within the next within twenty four hours, he's jumped it up to fifteen percent. You know, all this stuff about Trump always chickens out, the Taco stuff, that's not true. He's not chickening out, but he's always changing his orders. That's really what Taco stands for. Trump always changing orders, and it's that chaos that has been so destructive to the economy and individual companies. Nobody can make a plan because he's constantly changing the rates. You never know what he's going to do. Did he have a bad night last night? Is there somebody in another country that he's angry at. He's going to jack up the teriffs.
Speaker 5: Going back to what the family. This is one of the articles in this week's Trends Journal. And by the way, if you put in a night, it's course the grand total of two dollars and fifty cents a week, pennies a day, and the magazine is about about one hundred and eighty five pages.
Speaker 2: This week.
Speaker 5: You read what you want, geopolitics, socioeconomics, high tech science, AI. It's a magazine anyway, and it's in different languages, and you could, you know, you could read it online, print it out as a PDF. But anyway, Eric Trump backs quote low cost per kill end quote Israel drone maker's merger with small Florida construction company in hopes of making the taking the company public.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's right, all right, Yeah, kill for profit. Yep, the Machiavellian industrial complex.
Speaker 5: Trump's Sun takes a victory lap at World Liberty Financial conference at marl Largo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not about world liberty. That digital currency, as you pointed out back in twenty twenty, you said, from dirty cash to digital trash. And so that's all about surveillance and control. It's not about global liberty. It's about global tyranny and surveillance and controlling when people can spend money and when they can't, why they can spend money on, and what they can't spend money on, and where they can spend money where they can't.
Speaker 5: All the money they're making on us, billions of dollars they're making are ready billions on all the different deals that they're doing. Oh and now it's where they're going to build another a billion dollar Trump tower. I forgot what country, Australia.
Speaker 2: That's Australia, going to be the tallest building in Australia. Yeah, what he is doing is an other time he would be impeached for this kind of corruption. But they're just letting him do whatever he wishes.
Speaker 5: Well again talking about letting him do whatever he wishes, and what's going on with Iran? As you were talking about an article in this week's Trends Journal about that issue about how let's see Trump puts US on the precipice of war with Iran. Hardly a peep of resistance in Congress, well, mainstream media, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the only resistance that i've seen put up against It is Thomas Massey and roe Quahanna again actually pushing this thing, and they've tried to do this before, but they don't have the votes, not even with the Democrats. The Democrats revote because again it is this is something that Israel wants and so they're not going to go against that.
Speaker 5: Well, that's the another article Conna Mass. You say they'll force a vote on War Powers resolution amid risk of war with Iran. But then again we go on to show that they're not going to get the votes, and even if they get it, Trump is going to veto it. Yeah, and they're not going to get a two thirds vote to override the veto.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. Yeah, it's sad, and we're just sleepwalking into this thing. One of the things I think is interesting is that you've got people like Marco Rubio and JD. Vans are trying to distance themselves from this because the military is telling them, hey, this is not going to be anything at all like what happened in Venezuela. Of course it isn't. I mean that we're not trying to do nation building there yet. And they just went in and kidnapped a guy this is completely different. And the Chair of the Joint Jesus Staff is talking about the fact that we're low on allies and low on AMMO, and China is stocking them up with any ship missiles and that are supersonic and designed to travel just over the surface of the water and that type of thing. So this is going to be something could be very very expensive politically damaging a lot to a Trump. People aren't paying attention to it. Now, if you lose one of these aircraft carriers, people are going to pay a lot of attention to it.
Speaker 5: Then, Yes and no, because here's what happens. All of this sudden, they'll be in a check against the United States and we have to go to a full war against Iraq. He'll do something a false flag event. Oh, let's go back again to the facts. We've talked about this a dozen times. Anybody could google it up. On July twenty sixth, nineteen forty one, President Franklin Roosevelt seizes all Japanese assets in America. Why because those dirty Japanese invaded French Indo China. Wait a minute, French in dot China. You mean Frances that invaded about twenty six countries during that time, and you got the nerve to call Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia, French, Indo, China and what the hell do I care? I'm an American exactly. And then the UK and the Dutch East Indy's dutchyst Sindy's What the hell are the Dutch doing in Indonesia? Shut the hell upper right, We're doing the same thing the British are with the sun never sets on the British Empire, stealing, rabbaging, and pillaging. Okay, that be those three countries cut off three quarters. You could google it up history today, three quarters of Japanese trade eighty eight percent of their imported oil. They only import one hundred percent and stole their money. I can't understand why they bomb prol Harbor back a couple of months.
Speaker 2: Later, That's right.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying is they're going to do something. They'll blame Iran after they attack Iran for attacking the United States, and the people will swallow it, just like they did in World War Two, just like they did in World War One. I I'm a Yankee doodle dandy, a Yankee doodle doode, all right, right, how about the dot com bust again, which we had forecast in the trans Journal back when it was a quarterly now it's a weekly. In September of nineteen ninety nine, we said it would bust by the second quarter of two thousand, which it didn't launch. What happened, Oh, Nastik was down and what happened nine eleven. Yeah, everybody forgot about it. So when you're talking about go to war against Iran and how the people will be opposed to it, now there'll be a false flag event that the people will support a full fledged war. Do it all the time?
Speaker 2: I agree. As a matter of fact, I had a clip and I messed it up. I couldn't put it in the deck the other day. But a clip that came across a couple of years ago. Guy, he's talking to one of these meetings that they have, one of these globalist meetings, you know, councilor formulations or something, and he's he's recounting all this stuff.
Speaker 3: He goes, yeah, you know, we had the Gulf of Conkin event, and we had.
Speaker 2: Fort Sumter, we had Pearl Harbor, we had remember the main It starts going down all these different things. He goes, so be really helpful if Iran were to attack us first and the people kind of halfway laughed and then applauded, And that's exactly I think what they're going to do.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I talked about this the other day, talked about on Monday Gerald when we had all this stuff that's happening in Mexico, and I said, you know, if they wanted to do a false flag event, they could do something and either step aside and let the cartels do something, or they could do something themselves, of course, and blame it on the cartels and say the cartels were allied with Iran, and then it's on. Right, we got wars everywhere. It's a nice distraction. I mean, there's a lot of different ways that they could pull this thing off. And of course, we are incredibly vulnerable here in America. Our infrastructure is incredibly vulnerable, our border is vulnerable. You could have individual saboteurs come across the border very easily, come into this country and take out massive amounts of infrastructure. That's the kind of stuff really when you look at Ukraine and Russia, they're attacking each other's infrastructure, power generation stations and stuff like that. That's really going to be the key issue there, and that's something that they could easily do here in America as a false flying attack and blame it on anybody they wanted to blame it on.
Speaker 5: You got it in cybery warm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, of course, the cyber war. You know, when they do that, we haven't had the CIA had their tools hacked, and wiki leaks first put out the manual that was Vault seven, showing that they could disguise themselves to look like anybody that they wanted to look like, and then the entire code was leaked by the people who stole it. So now I guess even the small countries can make it look like they're anybody that they want to make it look like. And so whenever they tell you that there's a cyber attack and it was done by our enemy over there, you can take that with a grain of salt. There's no way that they can determine that they've even got programs to make it look like it's whoever they want to make it look like.
Speaker 5: Theyn't make up anything they want. Yeah, and again they lie all the time. Hey, you forgot that, Saam, who's saying how your weapons the mass destruction.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, yeah, we're back. We're back to baby incubator time now again. I guess yeah.
Speaker 5: Remember that one who was the woman that was the saying this, that was her father was what an ambassador or something. You know, there was a whole lie and the people bought. They bought from the old man Bush and from the little clown boys son.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: And I just remind people again, you know when we talk about the lies about weapons of mass destruction. That was one of the things when Trump was running for president the first time. He was talking about the fact that we were lied into war with Iraq, and that was unusual for politician that's running for presidency to say that that the entire Iraq war was based on a lie about weapons of mass destruction. And yet he put Gina Haspell, the person who covered all of that up, the person who sent the whistleblower John Kiriaku to prison.
Speaker 3: He put her in charge of the CIA.
Speaker 2: So, on the one hand, Trump tells us this is all based on a lie, there were no weapons of mass destruction.
Speaker 3: They but it's the.
Speaker 2: Chief liar and torturer in charge of the CIA that tells you a lot about Trump, doesn't it?
Speaker 5: Yep? And you better be careful what you say because people they love Trump so much. I'm getting I just got somebody posted on after I did the podcast last night. My shotgun wants to blow your brains out. Wow f in Guinea. Yep.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, yeah, it's That's something I've been seeing for quite some time. Haven't gotten any death threats.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm getting a number of them. Well yeah, and again, you can't come out. You can't come out against Trump because you gotta believe Trump's lies. Don't believe the lies. How about this one? This is when he's running for president back in twenty twenty four. We want to have peace on Earth all over. September twenty fifth. We're going to have peace through strength. We will not have to fight. October twelfth, twenty four. I'm not going to start a war. I'm going to stop wars. October twentieth, twenty twenty fourth. Yeah, I'm moving quickly to nd wars, settled conflicts, and restore the planet to peace. I want peace. January twenty fifth, twenty twenty five. One lie after another, Oh yeah, one lie right after another. How many times did he bombed Somalia. I think he's about one hundred and thirty times now bombed the rock, bomb Dran, bomb Syria, bomb Yemen. Kime noted the president of Venezuela and his wife killing people and boats against international law, killing him right front right.
Speaker 3: Nobody cares, right, nobody does.
Speaker 2: It's a shame. And you know when you look at him lying just the whole justification what he didn't say much at all about Iran. He doesn't have to. He just does whatever he wants. And yet people called out Susan Levitt, the White House spokesperson. Yesterday, I played the clip they said Trump said with Operation Warhammer whatever that he called that thing, said he destroyed all the nuclear capability of Iran. He's boasting about that. And yet now we have to go back because Steve Whitkoff says they're just a couple of weeks away from having a nuclear weapon. Says, how can both of these things? You mean, Steve, yeah, how can both these things be true?
Speaker 5: There? Eli ut Nick, Scott Nick slut Nick, look at the look at the slime balls that we got, look at them.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: And so they tell you in the same statement about what is happening with Iran. They they contradict themselves. And of course she just she accuses the mainstream media of lying about everything when she's lying about what's going on with Iran in the nuclear program, the same lies that we've been told from net Yahoo for over thirty years. And then right after she has that encounter in the afternoon, Trump repeats all of that stuff as part of his State of the Disunion. You know, he says, yeah, we destroyed the nuclear program, and so now we've got to go back and destroy the nuclear program. Yeah, and nobody ever calls him on that. It's truly amazing.
Speaker 5: We have an article, a guest article in this week's Trends Journal. Trump is Netnyahu's puppet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 5: That's by doctor Paul Craig Roberts, who was the former assistant Treasury secretary in the Ronald Reagan That's the same Paul Craig Roberts that wrote this article in the Trends Journal back in two thousand and fourteen. Washington is driving the world to the final war. World agemony is not a right America has earned that Washington included that Russia needed to be confronted with or distracted by problems that would leave the Russian government less confident or able to count of Washington's aggression elsewhere. Ukraine presented the perfect opportunity to Washington to advance its hegemonic agenda. In a speech at the National Press Club last December, which was twenty and thirteen, Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Newlan boasted that Washington had invested five billion dollars in non governmental organizations and goos in Ukraine for the purpose to teach democracy.
Speaker 3: Democracy meaning coups.
Speaker 5: Right, they overthrew the government, the democratically elected government to Victor Yanikovich. People have no idea about this. They not word. Oh and who did it? Oh, the Azovs, the Nazi Ukrainians. Yeah, that created that false thing at Maiden Square. People have no idea about this. So anyway, Another article by doctor Paul Craig Roberts in this week's trans Journal about how Trump is net Yahoo's puppet. Oh and I forgot about Sheldon Adelson's wife, Mary Natolson. How much did she give Trump in his election? They say between one hundred million to two hundred and fifty million dollars. Is the Trump that when her husband, Sheldon Nagelsen, gave him one hundred million dollars. He moved to Trump when he was president the last time, moved the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and said to Israel, Hey, you know that land you stole from Syria in the Golden Heights, it's yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's basically what How can he be saying this week?
Speaker 3: You know the entirement, by the way.
Speaker 5: That was the other thing. How could be you're talking about Lindsey Graham. How the hell could this little piece of crap jerk off over there in South Carolina keep getting so much damn press for decades? Little Lindsey ballis Graham. Yeah, all, I got it. We have this crap shooting out of this clown boy's mouth. I'll tell you a story. Back in the day, I used to be on all the major media, you remember, And I'm up here in Kingston. As you came, you can been here here. Back in the day, they used to have the satellite trucks doing the broadcast live Fox. Obama's overthrowing the government of Libya. Right, I'm on with a former CIA guy on Fox, and what happens? We got to take a break now we got to cut Senator Lindsey Graham would be on This is a Lie broadcast.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: I got to hear about Senna Lindsey Graham. They've they've been they've been promoting this little piece of scum to how many decades, A little nobody, that's right, A little nobody who loves war that couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag.
Speaker 2: And what does that tell us about the Machiavellian Industrial Complex and these people who are making millions every time they fire off a missile. Yeah, of course we want more missiles fired off. I mean, you know, that's one of the things Dan King was saying, says, we depleted so many of our missiles, you know, we during defending Israel and giving them away to Ukraine all the rest of the stuff. We don't have any left for our wars, you know. So I guess we're going to have to write a big fat check to the Machiavellian Industrial Complex. And of course that's why Lindsey Graham is on all the time. Isn't because he's their salesman?
Speaker 5: Yep? A little nobody, yeah that's right, literally a ballish little clown, or is it, Miss Lindsey Graham. Yeah, that's right, So a little nothing. These little scumbags that wants to go like a Huckleberry, a dingle Berry, go fight or shut your mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 5: Anybody that supports war in another country go over there and fight or shut your damn mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Mike Cuckabee is not an ambassador for the US. He's not an ambassador for Christ either. That's the reality of both of those.
Speaker 5: They have fairy tales. I don't want to hear your fairy tale anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, he's got it wrong in terms of what he's looking at, I believe, and he's completely lost the plot that Christ gave us. That's the key thing. And he doesn't care about America either. He doesn't even regret, you know, his meeting with Jonathan Pollard, one of the biggest.
Speaker 3: Traders to the US ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he supports that because Huckabee himself is a trader.
Speaker 5: I think we've got to read about that in the magazine this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think we've got to re establish the connect. No, we don't, okay, are we okay? Travis, Okay, We're going to keep going here. I think we're all right for a little while longer here, let's talk a little bit about what's going on with the marketplace, because you know, the Dow at fifty thousand. He mentioned that again, and Pam Bondi said, you know, shut up, stop asking me questions about Trump raping kids.
Speaker 3: The Dow's at fifty thousand.
Speaker 2: Somebody put out a meme showing the stock market crashing and said, well, can can we now investigate Epstein now that there's below fifty thousand? And of course, when we look at the stock market, it's not only the fact that most Americans don't have any equities in the stock market. And as a matter of fact, when you look at the stock market, the rising Dow is based on the fact that you've got just a couple of stocks around AI like Nvidia and others. And it's such a narrow rally that it kind of looks like a needle, doesn't it. They could be busted in a bubble. And so what do you see happening with that?
Speaker 5: Well, again, we have a number of articles in the Trends Journal about the money leaving the equity markets and going to Europe in Asia. And when you look at bragging about the Dow at five thousand. But when you're looking at how much the other equity markets are going up, America is way behind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. Yeah, it was the Dow at five or fifty. I forget there's one of them. Have different exchanges that are there. But the key issue that Trump doesn't want to talk about is, well, let's look at gold at five thousand. Right, you want to talk about your stock index at fifty thousand, what about gold? And why is gold there? That's a vote of no confidence from a large marketplace.
Speaker 5: I think ys it went on the air. Goal was about about five thousand, one hundred and ninety dollars. And you know, silvers keeps breaking over the marks keep you know, it's way beyond, it's below where it's high, but still way up there. And precious metals are going up because the global economy is going down again. We have an article in this week's Trends Journal, it's in our Economic Update showing about how the market the money's flooding out of America and we write, indeed, this is also one reason why europe stock markets are gaining record inflows as investors pivot away from US equities. And the reason is is that all this over investing in AI and according to l SEG data, stocks Europe six hundred trades at a PE ratio of eighteen point three, the S and P, and the United States the PE ratio twenty seven point seven. Wow, it's way way overvalued. Again, the money is pouring out of the country in stocks and going to other nations. And again what we're saying is here, they just had a big meeting in India last week. It was called the India AI Impact Summit, hardly reported in the mainstream media. You had the top people, the top high tech guys from Google, all of going over to India. India's going high tech, China's going high tech AI. They're investing very heavily in this. You don't have to be good to man to figure this out. You put India and China together, what do you got two point eight billion people? Yeah, verse three hundred and hundred and forty six million in America, and then you had a lot of world leaders going to this this AI Impact summit in India. They're going to go AI. They over invested in the AI markets in America. And as you pointed out, it's the few companies that quote Magnificent seven and others that have jacked up the equity markets. There's going to be a dot com bus two point zero in America. They're going to crash. Yeah, Asia, China, and India are going to lead the charge is you're talking earlier before I even came on the air about the United States ramping up the war with Iran, and while the ships out there, the money being spent, the business of America is war and the business of China and India is business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, And that's the key thing. You know, if we're smart about this, we understand it's not the trade deficit. It's the budget deficit of our government, and that is completely being ignored by Trump. Many people have pointed out in the past that it's that in and of itself, is a huge threat to our safety and security. It's the threat to our economic security as well as our safety because always in the past, when you look at how America has a prospered and done I shouldn't say prosper but how they've done well in war, that's been predominantly based on our productive capacity. Where you're talking about World War one, World War II, or the Civil War. Things like that that is really the key thing, and if we are so heavily in debt, we can't do that. We're going to take a quick break and we're going to re establish connection. We've got a tech issue here and Gerald, we're going to be right back. So watch for the thing from Travis and we will we'll be right back with you. Hang on, folks, will be right back.
Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You're listening to the David Knight Show. You're listening to the David night Show. Making sense common again. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: All right, sorry for the interruption, but we're back with Gerald Slenty And there's a couple of other things I wanted to cover that are in today's newly released Trends Journal at Trendsjournal dot com. Robots not able to fill a worker shortage. So as a Chinese executive, this is one of the articles you've got. And this is kind of unusual because we're so used to seeing the hype from us AI executives that they can do everything and they can do it. Now they're actually down the expectations a little bit, aren't they yeah.
Speaker 5: Again, they're doing it, so you keep investing in their companies. That's why they keep doing it. And that's the same thing with the whole AI. But it's going to be the future, but it's not right now. Trends are born, they grow, they mature, reach old age, and die. The robotic trend is still an infancy, but it's going to be the future. And when you put the robots and the AI together, you're going to see a lot of jobs lost. And what happened when the beginning of the week you saw the equity markets on Monday really take a crash because of these new AI that's making a lot of software companies they don't need them anymore. And you saw a big, big drop in them. But then it came back up because well we're going to work together. No, no, no, it's going away. AI is the future again. You look at the data and how the kids in school they're all they're not learning anything anymore. They're all shotting it out. Yeah, it's the future. Love it, hate it, want it, don't want it. Another article that just came out, it was in the news about how young people aren't going out dancing anymore.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, they don't do anything. They stay at home and you know, interact with the computer. You know, while we're talking about the manufacturing stuff. And I said for the longest time, even going back to Trump's first administrations, that we're going to reshore manufacturing. I said, they're not going to reshore manufacturing until the robots are ready. And now we got Lutnik just the last couple of weeks basically saying the same thing. This is going to be great. We're going to have completely automated factories and all the rest of stuff. So it's like your manufacturing jobs are not going to be coming back. They're only going to bring back the manufacturing when they've got the robots that are going to be able to do this stuff, when they can replace people with this. And it's not just going to be theot robots walking around that are have two legs and two arms. They've got a lot of robots, for example at Amazon, and just like you see with the car companies, you know, robot arms that are there, or robots that are like rumbas that get underneath a shelving thing and pick it up and move it to another spot and go through and pick these shelves that's what they're going to be doing.
Speaker 5: And think about it. Think about the industrial revolution, how it began, and how it keeps getting and keeps getting more and more industrialized. So it's the future and it's gone again. You got to put all the trends together. Look at the gen Z is it one of our things? Is a gen Z revolution. They're overthrowing countries all around the world. And look what happened in New York City and the biggest city in America. They elected a guy that nobody ever heard of a year ago. This is Zorn Mundani. Wow. Come because gen Z has no jobs and this guy calls himself a democratic socialist. Don't worry about it. You don't have a job, Get free healthcare, free bus rides. We're gonna have government stores, grocery stores, one thing after another. We're not going to allow you to raise the rent. We're going to build more buildings so you can live in you know, more projects. There's no future for the young people. And that's why you're seeing this gen Z revolution. And it goes back to products. It's going to happen. It's just not there yet, but it's going to keep increasing.
Speaker 2: He's offering them jobs shoveling snow. Yeah, and their their controls are so lax. They got all these people laughing about it and putting it up on social media. Yeah, I just showed up, I got a shove. One just walked out here and I didn't do anything at all, just take the paycheck.
Speaker 5: And it's basically again, they have no future. The big zone.
Speaker 3: Everything that's right, that's right.
Speaker 5: When you and I were young, guys say that. I say this all the time, there were grocery stores, hardware stores, drug stores, shoes stores, clothing stores, fish stores. Now they were all chains. Again, it's not my language, the language of a guy by the name of Benito Mussolini. The merger of state and corporate power. This is called fascism. Welcome to America.
Speaker 2: And they can't compete against Wall Street because Wall Street has got essentially unlimited amounts of money available to them. Look at Moderna. They operated for ten years before Trump gave them the warp speed position. Gave them a lot of money to build their manufacturing stuff for it. But they never had a product. They always had happy stories, and they would put these stories out there and they'd pump and dump it on Wall Street. And make a lot of money. And for years we competed against Blockbuster the video stores, and they didn't have a product profit after they were bought by Paramount by oh So hos Holy Company had Paramount, it's some of the Redstone Viacom Blockbuster, and they never made a profit again after that. But they continued on like a zombie company for like fifteen years because they kept getting money from Wall Street. They didn't have to compete on Main Street. As a matter of fact, they could build additional stores. That's what they did where we were. They would pick one small mom and pop chain at a time, and they would put a store in front of every one of their stores until they drove them out of business. Then they'd pick another mom and pop and do that. And they were doing that as they were losing money left and right. But they were getting the money from Wall Street. It's like the Federal Reserve financing a bankrupt federal government. You say, it's almost impossible to compete against Wall Street and the big box retailers anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, again, it's fat. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: This is one of your covers of The Trench's Journal back in twenty and eleven.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: All right, Yeah, nothing's changed.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 5: Christ went into the temple. Who was here? Oh, City, Wells, Fogo, JP, Morgan, Chase, Goldvin Sachs. Again, they talk about the equity markets. The top one percent on fifty four percent of the equities, when you put the ten percent in the numbers will be around ninety two percent, which means ninety percent of we, the people of slave land, on eight percent of the equity markets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. That's why it didn't matter to anybody when Pambondi tried to deflect from the Epstein things like, come on, guys, the dows at fifty thousand or whatever, It's like, who cares a lady? You know, we don't really care that you're talking to your donors. There, you're telling your donors, we'll keep protecting you from what from exposure with Epstein because the stock market is doing well, So stick with us.
Speaker 5: Oh, like to cover the magazine last week. If Epstein's name was Epsteino, Oh, it would be a different story. Oh, I wrote a mafia. Hey, look at a mafia. Do look what they're doing. Look what they're doing.
Speaker 6: All right, that's right. If it was name, if he was an Italian. Oh my god, Hey, but he's a Zionist cat. Yeah, all right, so shut up.
Speaker 2: That's right, working with the CIA, working with a sade, you know, that's that's your license to whatever.
Speaker 5: You When was Epsteino, all of this data would be released. That they're holding back this data is disgusting. It's a disgrace.
Speaker 2: It is it is well. One thing that we've seen this last week as well, we didn't have much time to touch on. It is the total betrayal of this idea They're going to make America healthy again. That bit the dust big time with not only compelling, you know, an order from Trump saying we're going to ramp up the production of glafid and we're going to give them liability protection by bringing in a Defense Production Act. That's there, total betrayal of what he promised people, as well as the fact that Trump administration's fishing back against Florian. But you've got an article about how high exposure to ultra processed foods in early years can make your child dumb. Talk about that's another one of these things like fluoride, right, the chemicals and these things.
Speaker 5: Again, look a look at you know, there used to be a song by Fats Domino. They called me, they called me the fat man cause I weigh to one hundred pounds. Yeah, it was nineteen forty nine. I looked it up. The average weight of men back in nineteen forty nine was one hundred and fifty five pounds. Now the average weight is two hundred and six pounds. Wow, and you're talking about how it affects your brain. This is this is how it in our trends journal this week. Uh, this is how it again. It went out last night. Tonight, President Trump will deliver his State of the Union address at the US Capital. According to new Ruters IPSIS poll, sixty one percent of Americans say that Trump has quote become erratic with age, which means essentially he's out of his mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it has nothing to do with being erratic with age. I'm the same age as Trump. The older you get and if you keep on learning, the smartie you get, it's because he eats crap food. Look at him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know he's teasing all this stuff about the UFO thing. And somebody did an AI joke video showed this UFO guy on the lawn of the White House and goes in Now, Trump is sitting there with him in the Oval office, and he introduces him as an extra cholesterol as the two of them are eating McDonald's. Well that's all the time we got for today. Thank you so much for joining us. Gerald and again. The new Trends Journal out today and you can save ten percent off of it. Get it for two dollars and fifteen cents a week, a tremendous amount of information. That's a trends general. Thank you so much, Cheryl, have a good day.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: The common man. They created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common Past to track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God.
Speaker 5: That is what we have in common.
Speaker 2: That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening. Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com