Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 3: The question why? The stories told?
Speaker 2: And left behind in shadows where the truth we find. They built their tails on grafts and lives on theories.
Speaker 3: They stake their designed.
Speaker 2: Put down here on this solid brown the answer screen.
Speaker 3: They're all round, Rise and break through.
Speaker 4: Welcome back truth. See here's from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast as we record on this Monday evening, May nineteenth, twenty twenty five. Hope everybody had a great weekend and is doing well. Just a couple quick notes before we bring on today's guest, Bobby from the great state of Texas. First and foremost, please do stop buy the new website truthernet dot com, join us in our social area. It's building up pretty quick. Say hello, and by the time you get this podcast, we should be back on our regular schedule. So again, truthnet dot com. If you'd like to join the podcast like Bobby is today, please send us an email to fe filesguest at gmail dot com. That is f as in foxtrot. E is an Echo Files guest at gmail dot and right now we are scheduling for the third or fourth week of June, so I guess by the time this goes live, we'll probably be scheduling for July. Everyone has a story, please share it with everyone. We'd love to hear you again. Fie Files guest at gmail dot com. So that's it for the admin the housekeeping. If you will, we're gonna jump right into it. In today's guest is Bobby joining us from Texas and Sarah. Thanks again for taking the time out tonight to join us.
Speaker 5: Of course, man look forward to prop Thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Please do, as always, take a moment or two and introduce yourself to our audience.
Speaker 1: I'll make I'll try to make it as quick a moment because I'm I'm your guests, and they kind of ramble a little bit. Bobby, excuse me not to be fifty five years old. I've got six boys, me and my wife. It's me, my and hers and hours. I've got a fix some be eleven year old son. A couple of doctors in the family or one about to be, one is, and one that works for me. I have dort work. It's my third and last marriage. Sadly, it's the third, But you know, it is what it is. That's it. I'm gonna keep it short and sweet, and.
Speaker 4: Let's talk a little bit about your journey to the truth and how it all culminated to you bring you know, coming on this podcast tonight, what was your first inkling that what you're being you know, what you were being taught or told how the world works was being differently as you perceived it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm not really sure, because I do drink beer on a regular basis, I don't remember the exact timing of it. I did go to January sixth, me and a few buddies friends of mine drove from.
Speaker 5: Houston to d C.
Speaker 1: And that was a very eye opening expense, to say the least. What was kind of being portrayed as what I actually witnessed, And I really, honestly, I can't remember. I was right about the time I learned a few things about flat Earth away was shortly there after one of the two.
Speaker 5: So that's about the length of time. And ever since then, it's just.
Speaker 1: Been a whole lot of me telling everybody, you know, wanting I went through a phase of wanting to inform and tell everybody about what I've discovered because I just could not understand, you know, how we were lied to, and the truth to me seems very apparent. How uh Now, I'm just kind of you know, somebody says something about the globe, I mean, you know, I'll correct them and say, yeah, you mean the plane.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I'm a little bit of a contrarian. So I don't mind the debate here and there. But that's about the time period that it that it all happened. The way it happened was kind of odd, and I'm guessing it had to have been shortly after I came back from January sixth. I was already I know, you like to ask people, were there other things that led you to this, you know, other conspiracy theories or truth theories or however you want to word it. And I would say the nine to eleven was one. I'm kind of seen some things about that, you know. Then the whole virus thing. I don't believe in viruses at all. I'm more of a terrain theory, not not term theory kind of guy. And I was talking to a gull in parlor, so this might help explain the timing. And so parlor got shut down shortly before or after the whole election of twenty twenty. I can't remember if it was right after or before. And somebody said, man, if you think that's crazy, whatever that topic was, I really can't remember. But if you think that's crazy, then you want to see what these flat earthers are saying. And I don't know if I can say this word on I'll keep it clean. I said, that is the dumbest effing thing I've ever heard of, as the guy that was chatting with online. So he said, I get it, but you might just want to see what they're saying. Because I've looked into it. It's not cried quite as crazy as it may sound at first hearing. So I did, and I kind of like you, I've heard your story a few times, went to this, Okay, I saw this couple of things. I'm like, hey, this is crazy. This is crazy. Okay, that's even crazier. And now I'm full in, you know, three four or five days, just twelve or fourteen hours a day looking at every video, whether you're talking about Mark Sargeant or Nathan Oakley or taboo conspiracy you know, name or crow seven seven seven, just everybody, And I was like, Okay, I cannot believe I'm a freak flat earther and started trying to share it with people. And that really brings me to my biggest question that I have for everybody that I meet, whether they're a flat Earth or not, mostly for flat earthers.
Speaker 5: But that's it. That's how it became a member of the real existence.
Speaker 4: That's well stated, and a couple of things I want to touch on before we go forward, because it's interesting you mentioned that in regards to a message I got today. But one of my earliest awakenings was when I was in the military and we saw things that were going on and we'd come back from whatever particular mission and CNN would be reporting something that we saw firsthand, but it would be completely different than what we saw and we're all looking at each other, that's not what went down. And then I remembered back to the lives of the Gulf War, and so it would be interesting for me to hear firsthand what it was like being down there, and you know, we saw you know, obviously it wasn't an insurrection, there wasn't an attack on the capital. From everything that I saw, people were just led by probably covert, whether it was FBI or CIA, who knows, you know, to get the desired reaction right from from taking away the obvious. You know, I'm out of I'm a political at this point. But there's a better chance of me growing wings and flying to Japan then Joe Biden getting eighty one million votes. So again, they're very clever and they can figure out these ways to draw attention away from those type of things. What are your thoughts on that, and what was it like being there? Your your first hand experience.
Speaker 5: Okay, so it was crazy.
Speaker 1: So I got down there the day before Trump was going to give his speech. I got down there on the fifth and we went to this restaurant and so I had already come to the realization that COVID was fake. And we go to this believe it or not, there is a Mexican restaurant on just on the other side of the river. We were staying and this guy was sitting there. He was obviously a Trump supporter, which I was at the time. I'm not saying I am or I am not right now, I'm just going to ride that.
Speaker 5: Fence for a minute.
Speaker 1: But anyway, he was sitting there eating it he'd left about half of his more than half of his food, and I was like, we were waiting in line for about an hour, and so I introduced myself and I said, are you going to finish that? And he goes no, And this is in the height of COVID. Obviously, I sat down, I grabbed his pork ate the rest of his Mexican food, and everybody around that worked.
Speaker 5: There like, oh my gosh, what's this guy doing.
Speaker 1: So anyway, me and my friends we ended up sitting talking with him, sat down with him.
Speaker 5: He joined our problem, along with a couple other people. So then the next day rolls around, We get out there. I may or may not have had a couple of margaritas and beers. That kind of eludes me.
Speaker 1: So we get to the monument, you know, the site where the speech was going to be held, and it was cold. It was a different kind of cold. It was the wind was just blowing really, really strongly, and so I was underdressed, so I was freezing. They had no portal cans, and I mean literally not one portal can anywhere from the monument all the way down, you know, through the mall to the Capitol building.
Speaker 5: So we listened.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, not, and so I might have had to use the restroom. So we're making our way. We left probably about ten minutes before Trump finished speaking, just to kind of get a head start because it's a pretty long walk. I think it's about seventy seven miles that's what it felt like anyway. So we're about halfway, give or take, and we start hearing what sounds like not fireworks, but it sounds a little deeper than that, kind of like the concussion grenade you here during Fourth of July. And uh so we're getting closer, it's getting louder, and then then our phones start going whacky.
Speaker 5: Nobody can call anybody. They're going in and out.
Speaker 1: You'll have service, and you'll go into airplane mode, SOS mode, whatever.
Speaker 5: And we keep walking.
Speaker 1: Then we start getting closer to the Capitol Building, and there were just I mean the whole walk up there, it's just a bunch of what I would call normal, you know, guys and gals just kind of interested in thinking that the.
Speaker 5: Election was stolen and that's what we were there for.
Speaker 1: And as we're getting closer, we can see, I mean, they'd already been inside the building and had different things draped over the sides of the Capitol Building. And I was with a friend of mine that came that joined me up there, and some guys that we met, and so we're right up on the Capitol lawn and they said, uh, we're going to go in, and I was like, I would love to, but I have to go to the bathroom so badly I am not going.
Speaker 5: So I uh, I don't know if I should say this.
Speaker 1: I may or may not have urinated on the on the lawn of the Capitol Building and some bushes and then didn't make it in.
Speaker 5: I got about fifty feet from.
Speaker 1: The steps and realized that I'm not sure this is going to go the way I needed to go, because my luck with things like that is not always the best. So I just stay back. And now I'm sitting there by myself, and I came across a couple of very very odd instances of kids. I'm sorry, I say kids. They're twenties, thirties. They look more like Antifa than like, you know, quote unquote Maga. People gotcha that we're just being very very boisterous, just trying to, you know, see if they could get somebody's start a fight.
Speaker 4: Agent provateurs, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: And I had one lady that got to the front door of the Capitol building. There's a bunch of people pushing and pushing, and all of a sudden, there were police on one side and the quote unquote protester, you know, the protesters on the other side. And a gun slides over from the police side over to the protesters and they look at each other like yeah, nope, and they kicked it right back overturn. And so yeah, a couple of my friends went in. One died shortly thereafter. She had an aneurysm. One of the ladies that was with our little group had and now I have it. It was the megaphone that the what was that guy called that was wearing the the horns and all that, the Viking Maga guy.
Speaker 5: I've got the megaphone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got the megaphone that went in there that he used still as the little keepsake. And anyway, we you know, after all that happens, I'm standing out there freezing, I'm like, hey, I'm going back to the hotel, so triculate my way back to the hotel room. I called my mom and I said, she goes, I can't believe what they're doing to the Capitol Building And I said, what do you mean. She said, there's people are destroying the Capitol Building and I said, yeah, no, Mom, I'm sorry, I can't talk right now, but that is absolutely not what is going on.
Speaker 5: So anyway, they I.
Speaker 1: Saw a bunch of people that I talked to after the fact, and they were tear people reason throwing the flash grenades into the crowd to try to incite them, and uh, some of them fell for it, some of them didn't, you know. But anyway, that that was really my experience. And when I got back and saw we turned the news on and I was like, yeah, that's they are showing pictures that I saw witness, but that's not really the vibe. That is what was happening. A lot of people out there just playing God Blessed America and singing the Star Spangled banner, and and it really wasn't anything like it was portrayed.
Speaker 4: So yeah, first of all, I'm sorry to hear about your friend. That that's I don't know if that's a coincidence that that happened so shortly after that particular incident our friend that we had on the other podcast, Jeremy Brown, master sergeant retired. You know, he spent he just got released from prison about six weeks ago, two months something like that. I'm not good with with timelines, but you know, there was a thousand people whose ABIs corpus just went right out the window?
Speaker 5: Was it?
Speaker 4: The fourth and sixth amendments just went right out the window. And that's something we've been talking about a lot. And I just wrote an article the other day on substack about you know, as Americans, we keep I want to say this because you know, as someone who served for so long, you know, you told you're defending the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. But these type of documents are supposed to be two party agreements, and if only one party's abiding by it, then there's it's got to be time for a change. And we always get the short end of the stick.
Speaker 5: Weird how that happens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just just a coincidence for sure. Well, I'm glad that you came out of it. And if there was ever a time that someone needed to use the bathroom, I think that's probably the best thing that might have ever happened to you. After you know, everyone else who went in there ended up in the gulags.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I never at the moment when we're sitting there, I didn't think anything like that because it really wasn't. There were some again, I think there were more provocateurs that went in there and got people to go in. But you know, I talked to some some people had some their phones were working, and they were literally walking down and the police, some of the police were very polite, almost like they're showing them a tour of the Capitol building. And I saw, I saw that firsthand. It wasn't something from a you know, mainstream media. It was literally different vine that recorded it. And I was like, yeah, that's not exactly an interaction as I describe it. So yeah, anyway, yeah, I guess the uh the old bladder came in perfectly.
Speaker 4: Saved the day. Going back to your original thing, how you were excited, and I was the same way, right. You find out anytime you find a new rabbit hole, you connect a few dots. You want to share, you know, the newfound knowledge with others. I'm gonna be very vague with this email. I literally I literally got just a few minutes before I sat down in my office and this individual was telling me that like everyone in her circle is not only rejecting you know, this this conversation she's trying to have with them, and we're talking pastors, friends, teachers, et cetera. But like, uh, you know, the the local school that they deal with is actually changing their their statement of faith slash guidelines to specifically say that they believe the Earth is a globe. And my thought is, you know, that really goes to show the effort, the lengths and the effort that they go in to putting in the sye op. What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 5: My thought is.
Speaker 1: That means we're moving forward and that's a positive.
Speaker 5: Last May, we went on a cruise.
Speaker 1: I purposely bought fifteen flatter T shirts anything from you know liars, you know with the NASA logo on it to I've got fifteen of them. Literally, I wore it every single day on this cruise for five days and I only had one negative. I had a whole lot of and believe it or not, I was mostly younger people. When I say younger, in the twenty five to thirty five range. It gave me a thumbs up or I love your T shirt or something like that, and I found it pretty interesting. I think things are moving, you know, at a smell space. But I've read the other day that somewhere between thirteen and seventeen percent of the world doesn't believe the Earth is a globe. And I don't know if that is a good sign or it needs to be more than that. But you know, I've been a flat earther for four ish years and I get nothing but pushback. So I know that questions coming from you. Sorry to pre answer that. Listen to every single one of your Flat Earth file podcasts.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 1: I think it's a good thing, you know. I'd love for them to talk about that. Because my son knows that I'm a flat earther. He doesn't he's eleven. He doesn't care. My wife, which is kind of odd. She she fits into that. She hears me, and she'll listen to me talk. She'll listen to me debate people in public, and she just stays neutral. And then you know, we'll talk and she goes Bobby. Everything he's saying makes perfect sense. But I just really don't give a shit if the Earth is flat or a globe.
Speaker 5: I don't care, you know, And that.
Speaker 1: Is perplexing to me because she's a big conspiracy theorist. Other than that, you know, she's grew up Catholic. She understands where the Catholic Church is and.
Speaker 5: What she was told.
Speaker 1: She loved and still, I hate to say it, loves Disney World, even though she knows it's probably not the most upstanding place in the world. She knows all the poisonings that go into food coloring and processed foods and coke, and you know, she.
Speaker 5: Gets all of it.
Speaker 1: And you know, obviously the number one, the biggest thing is all the child trafficking. And you know that should make everybody sad and pissed off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I agree, And I think even as Christians like we should see. I think there's a big difference between forgiveness and accountability. You can have both together, and I think that's what a lot of people fail. And when it comes to children, to me, that is a just a drop dead and the Bible is very upfront about it as well. Millstone into the ocean, you go, do not harm God's children. And it is truly sad and some of the rabbit holes that I've been down, and maybe shame on me because I saw enough evil stuff in my life, but there's a few rabbit holes that I have pulled out of because you know, I got five children and eight grandchildren, and I love kids, and when I see those type of things, I get really upset, really upset. So I think instinctively I turn away and back out. Although in the long run, you know it's not fixing anything, right when you turn your back on a problem, the problem is not going to go away. But it is a very difficult one, and you know, it's disappointing people put their faith in all of these people at the federal level. You know, this whole Cash Betel and the Bongino guys going to save the world. And what's the first thing they're do in front of a camera yesterday? Oh yeah, Epstein killed himself. Let's move on. That's like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 7: Dude?
Speaker 5: Well, you know they're they're I call it a game.
Speaker 1: It's not much of a game, right, but their game is going to go on as long as you know there actually exists mainstream media, and you know that this is the Earth is the devil's playground. God has is in control, but he's letting the devil do what he The devil do what he do yep.
Speaker 5: And just that was me being funny.
Speaker 1: But I understand what you're saying about the rabbit hole of the pedophilia. You know, I don't care the name names. We all know who the players are. After you've seen enough of it, you don't have to keep watching it to know what's going on now, you know. So I don't think think you're putting your head in the sand by not watching and hearing all those stories. I think the way you combat that is you talk to people about everything you see about it. I don't mean everything, because people will shun you, they'll shut you down, and that doesn't help either. So I think it's important to just something happens and it's kind of more mainstream and.
Speaker 5: People have heard about it.
Speaker 1: We'll point it out and talk talk about it and explain you know, how many kids go missing across the world every year, and explain it in terms of Okay, yeah, that's enough to fill up eighty football fields stadiums worth of children.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: And if they can't get behind that, you may need to find some different people to associate with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one hundred percent. For me, it was that earthquake in Haiti? Was it ten years ago? And then you go down that rabbit hole and you see how many children disappeared from there, kind of weirdly almost to what we hear about what happened in the eighteen seventies with the what do they call them, the orphanage caravans or whatever they called. But you know, all these children straight up out of eighty just disappeared after the was it a volcano or earthquake?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: And of course the Clinton Foundation stepped in and boom all of these but they're not headlines. And here's another thing for me that's especially in this day and age, you at this point you really have to discern the conspiracy theories. And I'm sorry for using that word, but people will post anything without even taking the time out to discern something. And it is a deep rabbit hole and all the world is a stage. But you know, not every person is a woman, and all of these other things, like for instance, you know, Jim Carrey is this mass murder? Maybe he is, I don't know, but it takes time out to discern from all of these different one Like here's an interesting one. Did you ever see the whole Isaac Cappy thing?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, Cappy tied to what's his face?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah to Tom Hanks, Tom Hanks with the gloves kind of referring to Isaac Cappy and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, So that's my question. How much of it is that playing them off? Of like, how would I say? How much is it them planning fake evidence, throwing us bait just to see if we run with it?
Speaker 5: To know that I know exactly how much? Who knows?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if more flat earthers when they get into discussions.
Speaker 5: I'm not trying to switch topics.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, No.
Speaker 1: The way I answer that question when people ask me, well, what is a star?
Speaker 5: What is the sun?
Speaker 1: If you're perfectly honest, you your answer needs to be I don't know, Yeah, spot on, I can tell you what it's not. You know is from experiments and things not. I'm very big on Nathan Oaplean and how he attacks the globe models. So I don't want to say experiment, but observations. Observations can prove what is not? Now, what is the truth?
Speaker 5: You know? No idea because we're.
Speaker 1: Ob checked, too, subjucated, controlled by and you know, I'm I have a fly that will not leave me alone.
Speaker 4: I can actually see Amisa rassing you, I'd finow a complaint.
Speaker 1: I've got my bug at salt gun somewhere around here, and uh, have you ever seen those?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The funny thing is when you think there's like ten flies around, I'll shoot one and it's like, okay, he was pretending he was acting like ten flies.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, kind of got off topic there, but no, it's as far as now.
Speaker 1: He really wants to be on my face too. It's like you can't land on my leg. So no, I think that a lot of it, you know.
Speaker 5: Just like the Scholl shooting.
Speaker 1: In the false flags, they put out disinformation just to keep people confused. But here's the weird thing is a lot of people aren't I'm not I'm not sure that the word blessed is the right word, but blessed enough to have the time to spend that.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I have my own company and I do okay, and so I've had time. I had a surgery back I don't know, three years ago, and that gave me about four months to do nothing but look into stuff. And a lot of people just don't have that opportunity. They don't know the alternative media, alternative media sites and places to go get information, so they're stuck and they may think, oh, I'm conservative, I'm getting good information from Fox News. Well, you know, like you and I know, there's a head and there's a left wing and right wing and they all serve the same global agenda. So it's kind of like you just have to have grace with people and just kind of the old lady saying, bless your heart. You know, sorry, I wish I could talk to you more intelligently about this, but you don't have the time and or maybe inclination to put into it to learn everything that I've learned.
Speaker 5: Same thing with flattery.
Speaker 1: People come up with the same basic retort, and at that point I just have to cut the conversation off and just kind of pat them on their little head and say, yeah, you just you have to agree to not know the truth and I'll just, you know, keep understanding the truth.
Speaker 4: So I agree, And I think that's why it's so important. You come from the aspect of throwing, just like fishing, throw a little something out there and if they bite or if they nibble a little bit, and then I'll proceed with them. But there are some people who genuinely are a so wrapped up in the matrix, it doesn't really bother them or be I think there's a lot of people, especially post COVID, who I think so deep down they know what's really going on, but I think they're very comfortable in the world that they live in, and they don't they'd rather not be burdened with research and things of that nature. And I hope it doesn't come across crass, because I'm not trying to be, but I think that's just the reality of it.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I agree one hundred percent, because you even still see now after I don't know what percentage of people believe that COVID. Okay, so let me rephrase this. Everybody still believes a pandemic happened. And it doesn't matter which administration, whether it's Biden or Trunk as I call him, is going to keep pushing it. But they're still pushing the same narrative, just differently. You know, one is saying, okay, it came from China. It came, you know, naturally from bats. Okay, now it's gain of gain of function, and we have to stop gain of function.
Speaker 5: You know, Trunk just signs is big.
Speaker 1: You know, we're not going to finance gain of function research, but they're still perpetuating, perpetrating and leading. It sounds that same lie of viruses. And the weird thing is, I'll have these discussions with people and I can't remember the guy's name. He did some very short, very well done videos on viral theory versus train theory, and it's weird how those things are just never ever, ever mentioned anywhere, and they could reach millions and millions of people, and I don't I really don't know what to say. My wife is in the medical field. She still believes that viruses might exist, but and I'm like, well, you know we can just you're wrong. But I never get sick. I don't eat, I've never had a flu shot. I obviously did not get a COVID shot. And until someone can show me the study, the tests, the experiment where they make well people get sick by being around sick people, I'm just not going to buy it because it's never happened, right.
Speaker 4: And I guess a case in point would be my wife, who attends to sick people many times a week. She's the most healthiest person I know.
Speaker 5: She probably is wearing a mask, is why she's says.
Speaker 4: Oh, good, right, Well she wears four masks. She gets her vaccine every other month too, so we're covered there. But yeah, that's that's another great point. And that is something again if you bring up at the water cooler at work on a Monday morning, right after you get done talking about the game yesterday, if you mentioned, you know, how about that Antoine pa Champ. You know, he really got a rough deal there back in the eighteen hundreds. Right, they're gonna look at you like your nuts and there's the there's the words out there that. Oh, even on his deathbed, Pisture said that you know he was wrong, and maybe it did. But they were more worried about the agenda as far as choosing. And isn't it interesting that both of those guys were out of France competing and they just chose one over the other.
Speaker 5: Just that is weird.
Speaker 1: Hey, By the way, you do know, I'm probably gonna offend somebody that's French. But do you know at the streets of France are lined with trees, and I have no idea so the German army.
Speaker 5: Can march in the shade.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a good one. Hey, you may not want to laugh at that. But that's fine, it's all good. That that was I guess eighty or eighty years now. You can laugh now, right, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Go to Germany and try to say the Holocaust didn't happen.
Speaker 4: Oh, you go to jail. I interviewed Melanie what was her name, I can't think of it, Monica Schaeffer, Monica Schaeffer back in twenty twenty two to twenty three, and she had just gotten out of prison in Germany and she was You can listen to the interview, folks. Just go to the fact on her and put in Monica Schaeffer and listen to that podcast where she was in prison for eighteen months with people who had committed murder and stole cards.
Speaker 5: For denying the Holocaust.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's a Canadian citizen now ied she was back in Canada when I interviewed her. But eighteen months in prison.
Speaker 1: I've been on a telegram and you know, asking people, can you please provide me evidence that exists. There's a guy from Germany and he said I cannot comment because I could go to jail. And I said, are you absolutely are you kidding me? He said, no, absolutely not. You can go to prison for denying the Holocaust, and they're trying to push that shit here too.
Speaker 5: I guess you know.
Speaker 4: That, right, Yes, I do. They're they're pushing it very hard. They've insinuated. Well, there's you know, there's college students right now that are getting not thrown in jail and then deported because you know, like college students here on Visus.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of states that are passing anti Semitism laws. And I think the funny thing about that is Jewish people aren't Semitic, so there's that that would be pretty easy to win in a port of well there are no reports, but anyway, another topic.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, yeah, and that, yeah, I think it lends credence to kind of the same anytime you get a topic that's that kind of react. I mean, we're sitting here talking about flat earth and the reactions it gets. So I've always said, the more of a reaction like that you get, I think that lends credence to the fact that you should take the time out and investigate it and listen, there's horrors and just terrible things in war all the time on both sides, and we don't ever want to trivialize any deaths, even one death. But for to be all about you know, a certain group of people is just you know, you talk about the Holodamore, the Kate massacre, Dresden and all the other things.
Speaker 5: Wait what hey, excuse me, what is Helodomore? That was a joke. But you talked to ninety nine people in the street.
Speaker 8: Well yeah, maybe not when I've never heard that word in their life, and they don't understand sixty to ninety million Christians were massacred and starved to death, and yeah, yeah, they've never heard of that.
Speaker 4: No, the Armenian genocide. I didn't even I didn't know about the US liberty until Texas A and M. I was taken extended like a history to class at Texas A and M.
Speaker 5: I'm oh, nice, No, I'm not. I'm not proud of that anymore. I used to be.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that was a level of indoctrination I received.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I learned some things public speaking class, the first when I ever took that help me, but yeah, it was it was a history too, and it was a paragraph long, and it was you know how these guys forgot to have the American flag up in Israel accidentally bombed them. And then you know, fast forward many many years later, I'm interviewing two guys from the USS Liberty who were on the boat that day. They absolutely did. Yeah it was hard and Fifth Fleet, you know, they called Fifth Fleet and LBJ himself and Robert McNamara said, nope, turn back. And it's just that's why you really have to question everything. And it's just uh that you know, this whole thing where our government has, you know, is not looking out for a best interest is not something that has just happened within the last couple of years. And it hurts me to say that, trust.
Speaker 1: Me, it does. I see funny. I actually joined the Marine Corps back in nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 5: I'm about a year younger than you are. May not look at but hey, I'm still younger and that right.
Speaker 1: But and I broke my leg in boot camp about two months in. And now, of course they're trying to get me to stay in. I'm a little bit smarter than the average bear, so they had great plans for me.
Speaker 5: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: But somemost tell me, you know this, this happened. You know, God has reasons for everything, and I saw my platoon moving forward and or company, and I was like, yeah, this I got demotivated. So I got I got discharged, just a general separation. And of course, you know, now I look back at it thirty whatever seven years later, and it's like, yeah, okay, now I understand that cool T shirt that you thought was cool when you're nineteen, it says join the marine, or visit other countries, learn new cultures, and kill the people.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, okay, I get it now. They make it funny, but that's literally what is happening.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and it does. There are certain rabbit holes that does pull that veil back from you. And you know, I've said it many times and I'm going to hide it. To some point. I was a hypocrite because I did see some things during my time that should have raised a bigger flag. And a person who was fully you know, full of conviction, like you know, would have would have said, you know, raised certain things up and put their foot down. And you know, I knew back in two thousand and three that I probably shouldn't be getting this anthrax vaccine. But when you're younger and you have found the same thing that went on. You know, with all these there was a single mother who had to feed their family, and there was jab or job, and you know, there was a lot of people who said if you took the jab, that you know, you were a trader to this country. You know that the true traders were the people who put these people in those positions to have to choose between feed and their family and doing these type of things. Those were the true traders.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: But you know, like you said, I mean, they don't recruit people at sixteen, seventeen eighteen to join the military because they're good young fighters, because obviously you're you're stronger time as a as a combat person would be in your mid twenties to you know, early thirties. They do it because you're almost drop the F bomb, because you're freaking naives. Yeah, that's why they do it. You're you're easily controlled. They take all of that, you know, bigger and testosterone, and they meld it the way they want it to be, which is to hate people that you have no reason to hate and to learn to take orders. Like when I was in the Marine Corps, like okay, we got to go get shots. I didn't think why would I ask, what's in there?
Speaker 5: You know, stand out.
Speaker 1: Line with that little air needle thing and get the shots. And I have no idea what they all was pumped in me. Yeah, I mean that's the Tuskegee in the Tuskegee Experiment, that's right. I mean that shit didn't stop just because it was nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 4: Just like MK Ultra hasn't stopped to this very day.
Speaker 5: Of course, not.
Speaker 4: Those astronauts. They go off to their little place where they've been programmed to go. They probably I say this, the more I think about it and look into these people in their backgrounds, I think they firmly believe that they've been in outer space.
Speaker 1: Man, that is such a weird subject. And that's a whole you know, flat Earth, there's flatter but kay. When people ask me that, I'm like, man, I don't know what to tell you. You know, do I think your uncle works at NASA? Yeah, if you're in I mean, I don't think you have a reason of a lie to me as to why he works at NASA. But I think he has no idea outside of his little compartment of what he.
Speaker 5: Does about, you know, going to space.
Speaker 1: And it's getting so ridiculous now with you know SpaceX and you know, of course that abomination from Oh.
Speaker 5: My gosh, brain Dead.
Speaker 1: Anyway, the women up in space had just happened, and that that was so fake and gay, that was just hideous.
Speaker 4: That a poor attempt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know the one thing that I've always asked, and this is why I wanted to call come on your podcast, because everybody's got.
Speaker 5: Their own story.
Speaker 1: I'm very not religious as I go to a church religious, but I'm very rounded in my faith in God. But the weird thing is I did not get I grew up my entire life. I was always I've heard guys on here say how smart they are. I'm just a slightly above average guy, cave when it comes to problem solving and doing okay for yourself and all that. So, but I've always been very questioning of the Bible and how does this work with science?
Speaker 5: You know, how can God.
Speaker 1: Be everywhere at one time and you know billions of people that He's listening to every single thing they say, do, and how you know decisions they make? And so I used to believe in God before I became a flat earther, and now I don't.
Speaker 5: Now I know God exists.
Speaker 1: And I say that because once you hear some little you know, like the idea of have you ever seen a tornado cut a path through a forest and build a house, or have you ever seen beaches tides, you know, make a sand castle? It's like, no, well, now take that I don't even know that, not right. Take that to whatever that degree is, and think of how did human beings come to exist without there being God, our creator?
Speaker 5: And so that that was once.
Speaker 1: I realized space was fake and gay and we've been lied to and the only place we can go out of space might be that way.
Speaker 5: It might be that way, but it's not that way.
Speaker 1: And that let me know that God is literally everywhere around us and everything, every living thing and probably every innate thing as well.
Speaker 5: And that really.
Speaker 1: It was an eye opener and it changed my life of you know, I'm you know, when you die, what happens. If you're not worried about that as a non believer, then you just have a weird way of thinking that I can't relate to. So that was me, you know, up until whatever five years ago. So like I tried really hard to believe in God. I try to read the Bible, go to church, never really think inuntil I learned a flat earth. And you know, that seems weird, maybe backwards, I don't know, but that's my experience.
Speaker 4: That's really well said. And you know you're touching on whether it's agnostics or atheists. I'd read something recently and if I can find it, I have it linked somewhere, but I have a thousand notes. There was a journal written or an article written about you know, this guy polled independently all these atheists and he said that a large amount of atheists either a had a significant event happened in their life, like they lost their mother or their loved one came down with cancer, car you know, a very traumatic event, and their reasoning was, well, if there was a God, this wouldn't happen. And I try to talk to people when I hear that subject come up, and that's when you really have to kind of, you know, on the ground level, discuss He will and say, you know, if everything were to be perfect, God would have to control every single movement, every single facet, every single word that comes out of your mouth. So he entrusts us to you know, here you go, here's the world. You know, take your test is basically what we're doing with our time here on earth. And unfortunately, we are human and we do make mistakes. And you know, whether it's cancer, you know, who knows what someone was exposed to where their parent in their lifetime, or car accidents, these things are awful. But the hardest thing to talk to people who have experienced these significant events is it's not that God can't or won't prevent it. It's just that you can only have it one way or the other. There's no in between.
Speaker 5: I agree with that.
Speaker 1: I literally just watched the last I don't know, twenty minutes of the Passion of the Christ with my son yesterday and it was, you know, the whole crucifix scene or scenes, and you know, ever since, like I said, I hate to hate, I don't like that. My belief in God comes from that. I learned the realm that I live in. But it doesn't make me question who Jesus was and who he is in God's existence.
Speaker 5: It reaffirms that to me.
Speaker 1: But it was that scene with the crucifix of Jesus answers that same question. There's the son of God being tortured to death, and of course God could intervene, but he didn't because that was the purpose. I had a five year old niece that died of a cancer that is so rare. There's thirty seven cases a year in the entire I'm not going to say globe on the entire plane. You know, my son, who was her exact same age, you know, has grown up and he asked about her and ask, you know, ask those questions, well, why didn't God save her?
Speaker 5: I'm like, that's you're asking the wrong question.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: The question is, or statement is, Please God, help me understand what it is you want me to learn and understand from this. And so I asked for acceptance and understanding. I'll never understand it, and I get that.
Speaker 5: But it doesn't matter what's going on in my life, whether.
Speaker 1: We're doing a million dollar deal or five thousand and we don't get it and we're mad, or somebody gets sick, you know, so there's a fight, whatever happens. Like, you know, God, just you know, give me the strength to understand what it is you want me to get out of this.
Speaker 5: And that's all I all I asked for. I've got two sons.
Speaker 1: That are nineteen and just about turn eighteen, and neither one of them are very strong and believe in Christ jet But I don't pray for them to know Christ. I pray for God to give me the understanding of whatever choice it is they'd make. I don't know if that's good writer indifferent, that's my perspective.
Speaker 4: No, that was really well said, and that there's no easy way to deal with these type of situations. But you're right, there's, you know, the way of thinking that I'm so blessed to that, you know, we were able to meet and spend time with this individual. You know, we lost more guys in garrison than we did in combat because when they came home, they couldn't turn off their brains or their relationship. You know, they came home and found out their relationship had collapsed. And it's just to go from combat back to regular life in one day is a lot to ask of people. And when they put us in that rotation, going back and forth, the guys just could they just gave up. And I was younger back then, and not as I guess, as ingrained in my faith as I was, and I had all those type of questions as well. Why someone who just spent a year down range, just you know, four or five days after you got at home do this? Why? And the question is, hey, we don't know. And you know, in reflection, you got to be thankful that you know. I was thankful that I even knew those people, because each and every one of them taught me something during their time and my interactions with them. So in my time of growing and reflecting, that's one thing I've learned to appreciate the time I did have with them, and I pray and I hope that he's in a better place now and that that is something also. Now that I reflect and I do have this knowledge, I'm more apt to sit down and have a conversation and ask someone straight up if they know God, because all of those things that we just talked about prove that no one is guaranteed tomorrow, and if you know, this is a conversation we should have with everyone.
Speaker 1: I agree with that, And hearing you say that makes me wonder why are men and women sent to combat or even just the military life in general, and then sent back to the regular civilization. I say that air quotes without any kind of formal training, you take a kid from I'm sorry I used the word kid from.
Speaker 5: A young man young woman eighteen to however long may serve.
Speaker 1: And they're supposed to just integrate into society after being told what time to wake up, where to go, what to wear, how to wear, how to talk, how to salute, how to walk, I mean everything, you know, I remember book camping, and they're just supposed to go over there, fight, kill, follow orders, and then they come back even if they didn't see combat and there because a lot of people don't know how to behave whenever. It's like people getting out of prison. To me, it's very similar. And I'm not trying to offend you, but.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I've said that one hundred times, dude.
Speaker 1: Okay, So yeah, it's very similar, and they're not going to assimilate as the answer. Some do very well, you know, I've got friends that you know, colonel and the Air Force does very well. He still has his issues, don't kid yourself. But so yeah, the whole, yeah, military industrial complex and our military is part of that, to me, is a waste of nine hundred billion dollars a year.
Speaker 4: So yeah, for sure, and they always increase it every year. And if you look at the you know, we have all these leaders who say they're Christian, but the Bible points to peacemakers more than they do warmongers and the beatitudes. I think you know it is, you know, blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called the sons of God in this country and all the world leaders. Man, if you just if you got your calculator out, and how many people have died in wars over just since since you know, nineteen forty one?
Speaker 5: By me? Yeah, absolutely, I think control power ego.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just incredible to me. And that's a good point you made about the seventeen and eighteen year olds, because you're spot on. When I first joined the army in eighty seven, the PT test, the seventeen to twenty one bracket was the hardest, and then it went down every four years. They figured out in two thousand right about there that you peaked out at the twenty seven to thirty one. So now the PT test looks like a pyramid. The twenty seven to thirty one bracket. It's harder to get your three hundred than it is the seventeen to twenty one because that is your peak physical condition. But you know that the college is the other reason how they're able to get so many people to volunteer right paying for college, that's a big thing.
Speaker 1: Not only will we train you to kill, we will pay for your indoctrination afterwards.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, oh, the other big thing I was going to ask you, I'm sorry, I feel like I'm interviewing you.
Speaker 4: That's fine.
Speaker 5: So my biggest.
Speaker 1: Question ever since I became a flat earth the okay, not right as I became a flat earth or learned of the realm we live in. It was probably about two to three months afterwards when I was talking to people, which I really assumed they would hear the information I was providing. They didn't have to spend all the hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of hours I'd spent, but they could spend five, ten, twenty and then look at the key parts of the information I was providing and they would be at the same level. And so you know, they spent everybody from whether it's young guys that worked for me, you know, parents, my own kids, people my age, and the weirdest. So my question is why is it that some people are open to that and some people absolutely are not, and they want to get fighting mad, They go from oh, that's stupid, which you know at hominem right off the bat, you know, a logical fallaty fallacies. And so I still you know, I had one person on telegram, not but about two weeks ago I pose that question. That's why I ask everybody, you know, I'm not okay, maybe I am in the top whatever percent of intelligence. Well that doesn't matter. It's really if there's information that's provided and available, you can look at it. Are you smart enough to discern and understand? Okay, seeing further than what is playing? Uh, that's a problem, you know, seeing that life behaves a certain way, that lasers always travel in a straight line, and they just scream the same things. And so anyway, this this this, I don't know if it's a woman or a guy on telegram. You know, everybody had their different answers, and their answer was humility, and and I was thinking that, so I literally looked up what their actual definition of humility is. And it sounds like a like you're putting yourself down to say you have humility, but it's really not. It's kind of the loss of the ego and to accept that maybe you're not quite as smart as you were, or you don't have everything figured out the way you think you had it figured out, and there's something bigger than you, and but so many people cannot deal with that. And that's I asked that every time I have this conversation, I'll either talk to my wife about it afterwards, or I'll ask that person, you know, why is it that you're not able to see exactly what I'm seeing. We're looking at the same information. I'm curious what your opinion on that is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think actually the word humble is a derivative of humilities. It's just being you know, maybe you know I'm willing to actually to look at other things. I don't know everything, and it is I think it depends on the person. I don't think it's across the board type of answers to why people won't look into it, because there's been people who I think they're you know, this person is just going to completely blow me off, and they actually listen. And then people who I could have sworn, people I've known for twenty thirty forty years who would put their their listening ear ears on and just kind of hear me out. I think the trigger and a lot of people have brought this up, are those two words, and maybe it is time that we start a revolution. We call it true worth or geocentrism or whatever it is, because I think, like I noticed one time recently, I was talking to somebody and they were giving me the north and south right. Their head was going up and down north and south right, and then I uttered the words flat earth, and then I go see their eyes kind of twitch in their their eyebrows kind of jump up. So I think it's the actual the mass programming, if you will of you know this, this mass programming mk ulture of the universe, of the globe of the world. Obviously right of those words to be to just like right, how many movies have you seen, Like you know, this guy's been brainwashed. You have to if you if he hears the word peanut, he will turn into an assassin. And it's almost the same type of thing you're having a normal conversation. Those two words come out back to back and it's like boom, they're they're they're triggered and become somebody completely different.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was at I was at hib you know what hib is store?
Speaker 1: Yeah, grocery store here in Texas and I was wearing one of my shirts that said the Earth is flat, proved me wrong, and uh, some kid, he's probably about thirty, is working there and he saw my shirt and he laughed out loud, like very boisterously.
Speaker 5: He goes, that's a joke, right.
Speaker 1: I said, it's absolutely not a joke, but feel free to investigate it for yourself. Then he laughed out loud, really loud again, and I almost said it's about as funny as a thirty year old working as a checker at HD. But I'd refrain myself, which is probably good because my son was with me.
Speaker 4: And so, yeah, when you're out with your family or that, do they enjoy that kind of back and forth that they know when they see dad putting on that shirt and you're heading out somewhere or is it something that they just kind of like, you know.
Speaker 1: My eleven, well soon to be eleven year old, he'll outwardly say, Dad, do you have to wear that out in public? And I'll say, I absolutely have to wear this out in public. You'll say why, I say, why are you wearing that Nike shirt?
Speaker 5: Because because I like it? I said exactly, I said, I'm.
Speaker 1: Trying to give people something to think about. Every person that learns truth is another person that can spread truth. And I don't mind the banter every once and again too, So there's that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's fun. I had a little fun during COVID when I'd walk somewhere without a mask on, right that the banter knowing to kind of testing each other's resolved to see how far each one will go before someone blinks.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: We have bumper stickers and that kind of thing. We have the magnets on the car and I've never had My wife wears her shirt more than I do, to be honest with this. She's got an awesome map, the Gleason Map shirt. And my wife is the nicest person in the world, so nobody will ever confront her, which is real funny. So you can tell, like people family and friends want to say something to her, but they won't because she's so nice. But it I think when you not but like you said earlier, you don't believe something that you know something, and when it has, you know, I've spoken to over two hundred people just on this podcast, not including offline and emails and phone calls and locally hearing how it literally changes people's lives. And you know how after twenty twenty, how people people can't see what a made up, unorganic world we live in. Like it's really time for people to wake up, because they're not gonna they'll they'll pump the breaks over the next few years, I think, but they're not going to let off.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 1: I think all of the really really really important issues, you know, our lives, and so the easiest way to keep hiding those are to keep perpetuating the ones that are.
Speaker 5: Easier for the average person that doesn't.
Speaker 1: Want to take the time to spend to learn, like COVID if you go ask, I mean, my wife is in the medical industry. She worked doing the tests during COVID, and she saw what a joke it was, like, how they had to be so careful to It's like, if something is making you sick, it should be pretty easy and to identify. And then when I ask her things, you know the same things that I just talked about with you regarding why is there never been any study conducted where sick people made well people sick, and why is it they have to mix I'm sure you know who I'm talking. I can't remember the guy's name. Why is it they have to They doesn't. None of it follow follows Cook's postulates. You know, they never do that because they always introduce damaged or diseased cells whenever they're trying to locate this this thing that doesn't exist. So as long as you can keep people guessing on the simpler things like oh, no, I got COVID because I got I couldn't smell, I couldn't taste, and I was sick for three days and that was worse than.
Speaker 5: Any flu I've ever had.
Speaker 1: I was like, wow, you perfectly absolutely got suckered in by that.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: Is it a possibility that it was a biological weapon? You know, maybe, but I don't think that doesn't fit into the narrative of you made somebody sick naturally. So you know, I know there's a lot of crazy shit, I'm sorry, crazy stuff going on that.
Speaker 5: We have no idea about, you know, do you know?
Speaker 1: I mean whatever we know now that there's thirty years advanced knowledge or that was around thirty years ago and we're just now finding out about it.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, these people playing well in advance.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So it's easy to do.
Speaker 1: You just all you got to do is take the small things and keep people scared of that, and then the big things.
Speaker 5: Are easy to hide.
Speaker 4: Was it Coke or koc ch right? That that's the Robert Coke or whatever his name was. Yeah, well, wasn't he the guy who came up with the asymptomatic term?
Speaker 5: I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You know, when you learn so much new information at an older age, Oh yeah, you have to try to dislearn everything that you've learned, and now everything kind of jumbles together a little bit.
Speaker 5: So that's kind of the state I'm in.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Likewise, I still have to even things I've covered a multitude of times. I have to go back and check my I know. It's because the older we get that, the harder it is, the less gigs of ram we have in our story.
Speaker 1: Right A de Fraga, we need McAfee back if he's actually dead.
Speaker 5: Who knows?
Speaker 4: Yea, we do.
Speaker 1: Hey, I was going to ask you a question, and I hope this is okay to ask, but I remember I can't remember the I think he was German, the doctor that is on there talking about I know you said briefly on during the podcast that you and your wife had started taking it. Are y'all still taking it, and what are what's going on? Because I've got a guy that's building my swimming pool that has leukemia, and I've been telling him for now a month and a half that I was going to make some and I haven't done it just because I get busy and didn't do it, And so I was curious what you've experienced, if there's anything noticeable or you.
Speaker 5: Don't take this wrong? But are you trying to create that?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm feeling better because I know you know, you have small farms, you're eating better probably than you have in you know, your first fifty years of life and all that. But has there be anything distinctive since you started taking ploying oxide that you'd want to share that you support what he's stating.
Speaker 4: So I've taken it in both ways MMS, which is simply part three parts A, three parts B. You wait a minute, let him activate, add water and drink it, and then I've also made the CDs via the water absorbing the gas inside of a glass jar, and then I can show you here.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll be able to see this when this airs because I always watch you on Spotify, so I don't get any any visuals.
Speaker 5: Do you see that I can, but it's very tiny and years old.
Speaker 4: So he has his protocols and I actually have it in the notes there. So like for the protocol, c is just the regular treatment and detox like the just general treatment. And once you make the CDs, you see there it's one milli leader of what you created there into one leader of mineral water and divided out through the day. And so to me, that's the question me and my wife originally asked, is is this a placebo effect?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: You know you're taking this so you think you're feeling better. But we can honestly say now that we've been doing I think that interview was two months ago and we hopped on it within a week or two. I think it's noticeable difference with energy.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: He reports that it improves your cardiovascular system. But as always one, I'm not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV. We're not all built the same, so I can't say because it worked well for me, that it's working for you. Another listener sent a picture of his he had a little cancer growth on his skin. He took it before and after picture that it's improving. That that's obviously a different protocol. You apply it topically with spray. It's got different uses. So for me, for us as a prophylactic, we feel a little healthier and better with it. We also take beat powder, right and we mix that up in water, have that once a day. We take magnesium, and we also take sodium by carbonate. And like you said, we generally eat pretty well. We had our own chickens and things of that nature, but we still go out and have a pizza and things like that occasionally. But the drag and that, you know, we all get that age, you know, we get a little older, we get the afternoon blues. I used to call them really dragged down. I haven't had that at least since I've started that. So for me personally and my wife, we subscribe to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had actually earlier today.
Speaker 5: I saw it was a clip. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: You know, sometimes on telegram a different place is you don't know where this is coming from. But it was a guy talking to a large crowd and looked like some kind of gathering, you know, in the hundreds with multiple people on stage talking and he was talking about I don't know. I won't mention it again because I don't know if that's a good or bad thing on your podcast, but he was talking about it and said that it in every study they've done, it's curing ninety eight percent of disease period, not just cancer, not just you know, skin conditions, and but ninety eight percent across the board of all disease. And it has over one hundred thousand patents, So I guess there's one hundred thousand different uses. How you use it, apply it, how it's composed. You know, I don't know why there would be one hundred doubt that's a lot to have one hundred thousand patents on a very simple formula.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you go to dioxi diacxcopedia so like, but it's dioxypedia, there are I don't know, the hundreds, maybe thousands of people themselves putting their testimonials in their pictures and their personal stories and uploading it to dioxypedia. It's called and you know, it is helping a lot of people, and it is detoxing a lot of people. There's a lot of people who claim that they were either a vaccine injured or wanted to get whatever. mRNA. You know, some people say you can't get it out no matter what. But there's been people who got the jab and who swear that it has helped them as well.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I wonder why more people don't know about it.
Speaker 4: That was a bog Yeah, that was this not well. So the guy went one of the big guys who during COVID, His name was Jim Humble. I think I could be wrong. He was pushing this and people were buying it and getting healthy and it got out. And so you're old enough to remember the Bionic Woman, right, Oh yeah, Lindsay Wagner. Yeah, she's she's one of the people who gave her testimonials.
Speaker 5: Back in I remember that, Lindsay Wagner, Right, yeah.
Speaker 4: She she had a bad skin condition and she'd seen dozens of doctors and she did the dioxia you know again, the skin application with a sprayer, and like within a week something she'd been trying to get under control for years and doctor after doctor, within a week or two it started to just go away. And she's completely healed because of it.
Speaker 5: I'm sure sure it's coincidence.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it was just a coincidence. And by the way, they they as soon as it started to get popular that they threw that guy in jail, Jim Humble and his family.
Speaker 1: So you remember when Tronk back during the middle stages of I call it Unicorns because it's fake as a unicorn. But back during the Unicorn period, he talked about using chlorine and he misspoke because I don't even know how really aware presidents are of crap going on. You know, they might just be up there saying what people want to hear and they really have no knowledge. It's like if you're a president and people that know the earth is not as fear, surely you have to know that. But maybe not. Maybe it's kept from them. But anyway, do you remember when he mentioned and then the media went jumped all over him, saying he's saying to take chlorine and that's what he was talking about. It's so funny the way, not funny, how funny?
Speaker 5: Stupid? But yeah, pretty interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the MMS is basically almost the same way as just purifying water.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't done it yet, but I'm going to. I promise you, I'm going to do it. What was your I know you've asked this question again. I hate to interview you. What was your not your your silver bullet. One silver bullet on flat Earth for.
Speaker 4: Me personally, yes, sir, you know that that's a good one because I was so blown away when it first happened. You know, I saw the videos of bringing the ship backs. That was a big one for me. But I think when I now, I think I did that much later when I did the little experiment and the moonlight was much cooler than the regular air by a couple of degrees.
Speaker 5: But you can't, you can't him haul. You have to pick one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's you know. A big part was just when I went back and read Genesis all over again, just Genesis one, and it all made sense. And you have to remember, I was at a point that I was just coming upon one rabbit hole after another, getting to the very bottom of nine to eleven. And I'd been I've known about the Bush family for years, so but when those dots connected, I started to understand. And I think all truthers go through a certain period when you're like, man, everything's a lie. And that's why I think God put flat Earth in that order for me, because I wouldn't have looked at it. It just it made sense to me. I was like of course the world is flat because everything is a lie.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I remember you talking about whenever your first few episodes, when you're talking about how you were like what and how you just happen to be open to that because you'd learned just enough lies, like well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I get it. Yep, yeah. Mine.
Speaker 1: Mine is the probably simplest of all, and that is you can see too far. And have you ever seen Gosh? I'd look it up on my phone, but I don't want to disturb this Jay.
Speaker 5: Is it not Tolkien?
Speaker 1: Gosh dog, he's a guy that's got a YouTube channel and he does a lot of infrared photography from high altitudes.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I know you're talking Tolan J.
Speaker 5: Toli. That is who it is.
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, that for me is that you can see too far. You know a lot of people if they say something to somebody that's researched a little bit, and they try to debunk it, like they'll say, well, it's eight inches per miles square, and then the person quote unquote smart person will say, well that's a parabolic formula. It's like, okay, it is, you're right, but it's accurate, you know, up to one thousand miles. But the real formula that not a lot of people know. And I've learned this, I know you know who Nathan Oakley is, right, yes, absolutely, Well, you know there's a lot of smart people on that panel.
Speaker 5: I don't even want to get on there. I just want to listen to them.
Speaker 1: But uh, you know, the real formula is one point two twenty five times a square root of the observer's height and feet will tell you the distance before an object is obstructed by the bulge.
Speaker 5: So when people say, well, you're so high.
Speaker 1: Up, of course, it's like, yeah, well that formula takes all that out of the equation. Well, it actually puts it in the equation to be more accurate. So yeah, for me, it was seeing too far. Then once you you know, first you want to hear the kickbacks from Neil deGrasse Tyson and you know Bill nine and all these jokes that well it's refraction, and it's like, okay, well, which refractionary're talking about. It's been renamed three times in the last fifteen years, and they've come to the conclusion at seven over six are well that doesn't take care of the fact that we can see hundreds or thousands of times further than you should be able to see. Like this guy, Jay Tolin, he's at thirty two thousand feet cruising near Colorado over the Rocky Mountains, and he can see Lake Huron, which is what he thinks, you know, based on all the topography and things he's seen.
Speaker 5: So he's seeing Lake Huron twelve.
Speaker 1: Hundred miles away, which would be hidden by several miles of bulge.
Speaker 4: As they say, yeah, he wouldn't come close to seeing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And there's some really cool photos and videos using infrared that you know, at least look at it. If you want to argue with somebody that has looked at at least go look at it yourself, you know, before you come to that conclusion.
Speaker 4: And that's a big thing too. People will blindly defend something they know a little about. You know, if you if you ask them how far aways the sun, how ways the far aways the moon? How fast are we traveling? That they'll they'll give you the old shoulder struck.
Speaker 1: They have no idea what we're what it's supposed to be. And then ask them was gravity One out of fifty might say mass attracting mass? And then when you tell them you know that was debunked by Einstein's general relative theory of relativity, its space time bending, and they're like, oh, what's that.
Speaker 5: It's like, it's nothing.
Speaker 1: It's just a bunch of fake math that describes why things go down better than a.
Speaker 5: Force, which has already been debunked as a force.
Speaker 1: And then when they hear what is the three body problem, they have No, they've never even heard that, you know, they don't understand. They had to combin Einstein's theory relativity along with Newtonian gravity to make it where three bodies could coexist in gravity be doing what it's doing. And by that time when you have to get into that point with somebody, they're so far gone and they can't tell you what gravity is without using the word force. They'll tell you what it does, but they can't tell you what it is. That means you're talking to a uninformed person. It's probably best just to leave it at you know, bless your heart.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, and maybe drop them a bread crumb later on down the road. It was funny when I was taking my car and to get service today, I was listening to doctor Vody Balcolm, I think his name is pronounced, and he was talking about how people with little faith something, but he used the term was like trying to collect water with the ball or catch water with the ball. And I kind of looked down on the YouTube and you could he there was like a four or five second pause, and I was thinking, I wonder if it did hear him?
Speaker 5: Had a phone call come in?
Speaker 4: Oh, no, you're good. I was just saying, no, can you hear me? Okay?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So it was just funny because he paused for like four or five seconds, and I was thinking, did he just realize flat Earth just when he made that little analogy on the fly.
Speaker 5: That's pretty funny. Who's that guy that you're talking about?
Speaker 4: So he's a pastor in Ligandeer Ministries out of Florida. It's it's a very I mean, just this one video alone is do Not Love the World's gotten over two million views. It's the guy who was who used to be in charge and arc Sproll, very famous minister. He passed in twenty seventeen, but there's other folks that come on and give very very powerful messages. But listening to him today when I was going in and he said that trying to catch water with a ball and then him gone, oh wait a second, I.
Speaker 5: Mean, is he a flat earther or.
Speaker 4: No, not at all, This is not at all. It's just one of those analogies. You know, we all make analogies on the fly, and you can tell that's what he did. But I think, uh, you know, that was from I think two years ago. So maybe he does listen to the podcast secretly, so.
Speaker 1: He's probably heard something about it and didn't realize what he said. Went oops, yeah, because he's not a flat earther.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, you know the other thing that you had asked about me and flat earth was, you know, I'd been in construction for many years myself, and just the I used a level all the time, right when I was laying blocks or bricks on a corner, you have to use your level. And that's an air bubble. It's of water, and water just doesn't bend. It always finds its level and you know, sticking to a bottle. I think it's something even all of us as children when we were in school, we just couldn't get it. But because our teachers told us so, we believed it. And you know, again, if if if none of us went to school and we just worked on the farm. There was no education system. We would all believe we lived on a flat level plane, right of course.
Speaker 1: It's like, I mean, there's so many instances whenever you talk to a globe believer and you say, well, how come I can't feel the motion, and they'll say, well, it's just like when you're in a car and once you're going, you can't feel the motion, and then when you say, but when that car turns, you do feel it. And a spinning ball has a constant change of direction, and so a centrifical force is a constant change in direction acceleration, And they don't understand what you're saying. And then they don't understand too that we're told we follow the sun in an elliptical pattern. So if it's elliptical, that means there's a significance slowing down and speeding up depending on when you're hitting you know, where you're closest to the sun, as they say, And of course the nonsense of yeah, well, of course it's hotter doing the summer because even though you're two million miles closer to the sun because of the tilt of the earth. It's like, okay, yeah, that makes perfect sense in zero world that I live in.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well Tesla's warned us of that stuff. How you know, science had turned from doing experiments to math, and that's what they just reverse engineered the math to make it fit their their needs. And they do change right. It used to be when you googled it it. You know many years ago said that we were moving what sixty six thousand, six hundred miles an hour? Now they say either sixty seven thousand, some even say seventy thousand now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, trying to change that number so that didn't look so so obvious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which, you know, this conversation will be a couple weeks old by the time it hits. But you know, everybody's all aware of the eighty six forty seven thing with what's his name, Komy? Yeah, yeah, And it turns out the day he said that it was actually eight thousand, six hundred and forty seven days since nine to eleven happened.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 1: That's such a weird. I mean, there are so many weird good at the quarter in the coincidence.
Speaker 4: Dark, Yeah, they're two in there.
Speaker 1: There are so many coincidences, like good gosh, at what point can just the average person see that. But who knows that information? You know, there's so many, so many you know, Anon's you know, they have their purpose.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: To me, I know you're probably like me, thought something about Q for a minute, You're like, Okay, it's just kind of silly. Now, But whoever the heck was typing that stuff was somebody that understands the inner workings and.
Speaker 5: The people in the government.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if they're predicting something, but I think they they were to get people to start looking at stuff. Now they're trying to predict and everybody looks back, Oh, look at this five year delta plus two day. It's like, come on, really, and all the da matra that's it needs to be a little more.
Speaker 5: Obvious than that. But I don't know, Q.
Speaker 1: That's a little wishful thinking that that's something true. And I'm holding on that maybe Trunk is a decent guy and he's not controlled by Israel. A lot of weird things's happening with the Israel right going on right now today as a matter of fact, So you know, it's a whole lot of wait and see from my perspective.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I think he's distant, distancing himself just enough while they do the dirty deeds that they're doing, and then he'll wants everything because we accept things and we get over things and we move on to the next thing, and when that happens, he'll he'll go back to them.
Speaker 1: Probably what literally just said today, we're going to occupy Alagazo with troops. Yep, and Trunk responds, we're going to withdraw all military you know, if y'all do that, And it sounds like a cat and game a little you know, here's this for you, little fodder here and anyway we'll see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's all we can do is wait and see exactly.
Speaker 4: Well, we're coming up on our time, so if there was anything else that you wanted to mention or jump into before we say goodbye, and that would be a great time.
Speaker 1: And I think I'm I think I'm good. I'll just put up three bathouses today. It's weird is the mosquitoes have been absolutely horrible this year, and I don't want to spray for mosquitoes. I'm gonna kill bees and I'm fixing to buy some bees like you're doing. And uh so, yeah, I'll just put up three bathouses. Uh well, I got the posts up twenty feet and hopefully they can start helping take care of that. The meat chicken thing. How can so do y'all kill your chickens? Because I just can't do that.
Speaker 4: So we live in an homish community. And for four dollars a chicken, he processes them and puts them in freeze dry freeze, you know, freeze dryer bags ready to go. However, I want it whole chicken, eight piece of chicken he cuts, you know, he he you know, does away with them and processes them, and I get them. I pick him up the next day in bags all ready to go in the frigerator.
Speaker 5: You take the live chicken to him and he takes care of all that.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, four dollars is chicken.
Speaker 5: Cool.
Speaker 1: I gotta I gotta find somebody around here that does that, because I got I'm like you, I don't remember how much I've got, like five acres, and I need to be ready just in case, you know, the proverbial.
Speaker 5: Hits the fan. Yeah, so but cool.
Speaker 1: It's really cool talking with you man likewise for like a year and a half seems like I know you and looking forward to seeing what you have next on any of your podcasts.
Speaker 4: Well, I appreciate you taking the time out and having the conversation, and it was really good to actually hear someone who you know. Obviously I talked to Jeremy before, but get to get a boots on the ground, because you're not the only person who said, again, what was being reported and obviously duh, you know what was being reported with something completely different. But I'm very thankful that you didn't go in there because your life may have turned out very different by people. Yeah, so I'm very thankful that things worked out that way. And again, thanks so much for coming on and sharing your knowledge with the masses. We greatly appreciateiate it.
Speaker 1: You're welcoming by the way. You had the coolest closing song ever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, podcast, Yeah, we get that a lot. I sent it out all the time. And that poor guy he sold his rights to Epidemic Sound, which we have our subscription to, and he even had, I think, take down one of his videos because they own the rights to it. And if people keep putting it up on YouTube and you look in the comments, it says the Flat Earth Files brought me. You brought me to your song perfect pretty cool Man.
Speaker 5: Well cool.
Speaker 1: It was a pleasure talking to you, brother, and God bless and I'll be listening for your next podcast.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that, Bobby, and to all the listeners, thank you all for your continued support. And we're probably for July and August go down to one podcast a week. As people vacation in the podcast world. I've been in it for many years, the numbers go down a little bit, so we'll slow down to once a week, and then we'll jump back labor day back up to two a week. So again, please still send those emails. We'll get you on the schedule for Bobby. I'm George, God bless you all. Have a wonderful week and until we meet again, my friends, we will see you.
Speaker 10: I know it's been a strugne I know you've had Spain. I know you feel tired, hell down all the way. Yeah, I know you feeling.
Speaker 7: Are you smile? Ain't the same?
Speaker 3: That's all way to go from here. I feel like.
Speaker 7: You've lost your way.
Speaker 3: Don't give it. No, don't give it. Never is home. Don't let call the primise. It ain't done yet. He's gone. I'm glad why it's a way time got up.
Speaker 7: Maybe we come.
Speaker 3: Why wait God, MC, I.
Speaker 10: Can see the street beside you.
Speaker 3: Childs are putting up the five.
Speaker 7: Oh, you're stronger than a thing you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead folio. Beautiful, you're shoving ride.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're living, breathing, moveing.
Speaker 3: You can hold your head a pie. Don't give up, No, don't give in, never loss home. Don't let gone on the primes me ain't done and it's God.
Speaker 7: I'm letting.
Speaker 3: Why it's a way down the God up? Maybe come we don't give up. No, don't give in you never lose home. Don't let go on the promise, it ain't NiFe, It's worth living. What's your way down the God up? Maybe colt?
Speaker 6: Why sur pray down God steaming cold? Oh yeah, what's a pray down the God up?
Speaker 3: Baby call? Oh yeah, got the team called.
Speaker 9: Oh, don't give up, No, don't give in. Never's home? Do they go on the primise? I mean and theys God, I'm saying, waits the god of if it comes, and don't give up, no dog giving never this hole, don't let go of.
Speaker 10: The crowds, get ain't done, lovers worth living, watching and the god of very.
Speaker 7: Coors ah, the god of needs waits done, the god of a coach.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 5: Just the facts, ma'am.