Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. Would let you taco one on one one w JR R. But your freaking idiots all right, this hour brought to you by JRN. But like's Thursday night football pre game. We're gonna be headed to Brevard Thursday night, Cocoa Beach Fish Camp. Oh, come ahead of the Packers and the Lions.
Speaker 1: That's a match up there boy, yeah again before Thursday night football, Cocoa Beach Fish Camp, Sana, Atlanta cav there in Coco Beach.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: We will have Bob World order coozies. We will have great concert tickets. It's going to be a party. Come join us this Thursday starting at six. It's it's connected to the days in You and I have been there before. Remember we were there when it was a different, different bar, and I heard now it is badassory look forward to it. Ellia, we got breaking vodka news. Do you smell my shoes from there? Do I smell your shit?
Speaker 2: I didn't realize it.
Speaker 3: I I grabbed my shoes when I was walking out this morning. I grabbed the pair that I used for kickball over the last week and they smell like a yard.
Speaker 2: Okay over here. Thank you for the concern, though.
Speaker 1: I was just watching out for you. Yeah, thank you, though they're disgusting me. So breaking way.
Speaker 2: Vodka news like it. Vodka maker Stolely Stolely Group has filed for bankruptcy protection here in the United States. Not shocked. Now, this is I need to ask you. I do not drink vodka. But I know vodka is like one of the hip drinks now, and there's about eight thousand different types of vodka flavors and whatnot.
Speaker 1: It is Stoley. Still, well, let me put it this. I don't drink vodka. E there just a beer drinker, you know that. But I happened to go and get my wife a bottle of vodka. She was making some Christmas or Thanksgiving punch. Sorry, and she said, don't get Stoley again. So that's all I know is that like low wrung. Uh, I believe I have to look at the body or the bottle. I'm googling it right now. But uh, last time that I went to go get or something, I got that and she is.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm twenty one or older. Just let me see the bottle. So has has. So what we're saying here is that vodka now has gotten to the point where discerning palettes, much like you would see going on in the whiskey slash bourbon world. I were.
Speaker 1: I'm guessing so because because she said to me, don't get whatever it was. I don't want to put it on Stolely yet until I see the bottle. I'm having trouble with Google shocker. But she said Tito's would be great.
Speaker 2: If you can afford it.
Speaker 1: I said, all right, anything from Madal you can afford it. Yeah, well, I mean, come on, times are tough right now, you kidding?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Smearing off, I think is what I got her the one time. Oh so maybe it wasn't Stolely. Yeah, I'm glad I didn't put it on them. I know Kettle one's a good one. And Greg Goose right, Greg Gooz, that's a good one. Tito's is the one that most people are like.
Speaker 2: Into, that's the hot commodity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, smearing Off is definitely the one that I got it. I was frowned upon.
Speaker 2: I look at it.
Speaker 1: Sixteen ninety nine for a bottle at CWS Spirits wherever the hell that is. And uh, Pat Kettle one is twenty eight ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Stolely is distilled in re Got, Latvia according to its website. And I don't know if it'll still exist internationally, but here in the US looks like it's going to be perhaps falling prey too well, not keeping up with the Joneses of the vodka world.
Speaker 1: But reality is, I mean it still definitely people still going to drink it. Look Grey Goose twenty nine ninety nine and like I said, smearing Off sixteen ninety nine. So you're looking at thirteen dollars difference than that Stolely. I don't even see it listed here.
Speaker 2: Are you spelling it right?
Speaker 1: I'm looking at forty two different vodkas, dude, I'm not tardy. Okay, yeah, I'm just scrolling through. There's Tito's at twenty three ninety nine. Stilly Still you know I'm not seeing it yet. You're smearing off again.
Speaker 2: I hope we're not tempting any alcoholic types this morning.
Speaker 1: To get on early. Really, somebody's great drink going. Somebody said it still tastes like rubbing alcohol.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't get because it's never been my thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody, so Tito's American US vodka. There you go, America. It's not the fact that Stoley is bad. I'm just reading text randomly like I always do. But there are other brands that are really good. Kettle Belvetere Finlandya, I've heard of that one. And then we guys, all right, cool.
Speaker 2: We've got a huge situation for the upcoming World Bee Keeping Awards that are really gonna throw a monkey wrench into things.
Speaker 3: This is probably a really big deal now because we know that bees are, you know, on the endangered list, so these awards are bigger than ever.
Speaker 2: Honey will be shut out of next year's World Bee Keeping Awards for the first time after investigations found evidence of fraudulent ingredients in the global supply.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't true, bee Honey.
Speaker 2: You're absolutely right there. What was found was that forty six percent of the sampled honey products this is globally suspected of being illegally manipulated, mainly by adding cheaper sugar syrups for bulk purposes.
Speaker 1: Always comes down to the cheaper sugar syrups.
Speaker 2: What I've what I've honey and high fruit toast corn syrup. What what I've been able to discern from this this is kind of a propaganda piece to buy local honey, small batch local honey, which is more believable as far as authenticity goes, rather than some of these big commercially produced honey brands.
Speaker 1: Also because last week, and I believe it was last week last weekend was a shop local Day or what's that called, you know.
Speaker 2: Small business Saturday. Yeah, it was Saturday. That's so think about it.
Speaker 1: And now this news is coming out about by local honey.
Speaker 2: I know what that means. I'm trying to envision the World Beekeeping Awards, everybody walking around the bee keeper.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, with their little smoke guns. I always wondered about this, And if you spray that in here right now, would you and I be like buzzed? Are just kind of like sleepy. I think it's just kind of to keep them at bayh Yeah, that's why I said sleepy. I mean it's like, look, Pat, you spread.
Speaker 2: Keep one of those in my truck at all times in case you get the swarm. The well, they flipped over bee truck, which we've seen more times than once here in Florida.
Speaker 1: Yeah, was was miss Honeycomb available for this?
Speaker 2: That's no comments she still a lot. You know, We've talked about it. He was not killed by the beestings.
Speaker 1: No, it was the headline of the of the year, probably of the decade.
Speaker 2: Honeycomb attacked by bees.
Speaker 1: Yes, miss Honeycomb, not making the name up. Attacked by a swarm of bees.
Speaker 2: But she lived. Finally, there's this little item. This is fantastic holy ripped right from most tavern.
Speaker 1: Of the Simpsons Stoley nine to twenty seven ninety nine. Thank you because I found it, and I see it in the twenties. But I'm looking at.
Speaker 2: That's probably for a two gallon drum. Now it's twenty seven nine.
Speaker 1: It's on the better ones. And then somebody said, don't worry, fellas, I'm on my second mimosa.
Speaker 2: The cheers bottoms up. Come on call Uber this morning. Man, it still tastes like roban alcohol, all right. Another one h Texas A and the Texas Texas A and M game this past weekend was a super hot ticket sold out the secondary market. Tickets were all north of like twelve hundred bucks or even the cheapest.
Speaker 1: Seat because everything's big in Texas.
Speaker 2: Two dudes really really wanted to get in, so they thought it through man. They dressed like construction workers. They put on the reflective vests, they had construction helmets on. They made up like credentials that they hung around their necks. Yeah, they got the names that they had on their fake construction credentials to try to get into U the stadium. There names of football players. No, Harry as Crack and Duncan mccochanner.
Speaker 1: Dude, I know you guys are straight off the game day the college.
Speaker 2: Game day said, but if you're gonna really go all out tavern.
Speaker 1: Exactly, the Crank calls, yes, do you have a Prince Albert and the can?
Speaker 2: What about? Hey speaking?
Speaker 1: But remember we had the person that got into the Super Bowl on fake credentials.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that vaguely? Yeah? Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Think it was like, uh, two Super bowls ago maybe, and we were talking about with terror and everything.
Speaker 2: This person just Duncan mccanner.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Sometimes you just gotta dunk hey, oh speaking, one more thing, you.
Speaker 2: Gotta let them stay man, that's come on. I'm definitely saying, man, come up in the box.
Speaker 1: But did you see with the uh I saw more footage of all the fights over the weekend with the teams or whatever. Did you see the one where Michigan that the mascots were whooping each other's everybody the mascots.
Speaker 2: I was like, you're going full Oh that was awesome. It's always a party until the pepper spray comes out. Come on, don't the man.
Speaker 3: Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 1: He's j R R.
Speaker 2: All right, Mills Air