Speaker 1: In one on one with Lynchintaco.
Speaker 2: Orlando's Rock Station one O one one w jr R. Have you still got another fifteen minutes or so give or take. If you haven't voted for you, sayt we play it yet?
Speaker 1: Jr.
Speaker 2: Facebook page. Three tracks from Nirvana, you choose which one we should play back at nine to one with the most votes will do just that. Then one of you will be randomly picked and given concert tickets. Yes, that'd be tickets for Ice nine kills hell of a summer tour coming to hard Rock Live with a hell of a lot of other bands as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there are a lot of bands in there. So again, get your voting for Nirvana jr R.
Speaker 1: Facebook page. Okay, ah, your video and this aren't you.
Speaker 2: We're rolling live on Facebook. Yeah, if you want to pull up, pull that up on your device. We are live and live and worldwide right now.
Speaker 1: With the high tech, the high tech three D.
Speaker 3: What are the cameras HD three what do you call them?
Speaker 2: They're high definition cameras. Yes, yeah, they've been upgraded thanks to the Life Coach contribution. His people came in and did all this is great. Yeah, you're looking good though over there it's time to h sort out headline of the week. I've got a late late entry here. I didn't even write the last one. Son of a Sailor. All right, this was coming, I know. Tell me when you're ready. I'm ready. Okay, go. Police in China arrest female authors of homosexual novels and crackdown on boys love fiction genre.
Speaker 1: Dude, how am I even supposed to write that down? Listen to how much of this pat.
Speaker 4: Police in China arrested female authors of homosexual novels and crackdown on boys love fiction genre.
Speaker 2: Now, the first question probably is what in the world is boys love fiction? Yeah, it's a genre that features romantic relationships between male characters, often depicting sex scenes.
Speaker 1: So it's just characters, it's not it's not actual males.
Speaker 3: Is it like that? What do they call that stuff? You know it's a cartoon? Oh, anime?
Speaker 2: No, these are books, novels, fictional novels, but.
Speaker 1: Frowned upon.
Speaker 2: This genre is frowned upon in China, of course, and they're being written by primarily females.
Speaker 1: Cash again on the demand for his.
Speaker 3: Females knows so much about gay man love boys love which that also has some kind of even sick connotations to it. But okay, I figured out executive decision. Are we going over all these right now?
Speaker 2: So we need to and then we'll take the input via the text line as to which we'll take the crown while we do the last two items.
Speaker 3: Okay, So here is this one so I don't have to go down and write it down.
Speaker 4: China arrest female authors of homosexual novels and crackdown on boys love fic genre.
Speaker 3: Okay, our other choices, so that we're gonna call that one boy love.
Speaker 1: Our other choices.
Speaker 3: Sixty year old man sixty year old man found dead in Brooklyn in an abandoned ambulance.
Speaker 2: Which I threw that one in there just because it's like, that's oh an abandoned ambulance and ambulance in New York with a dead guy in the back. That's Tuesday in New York.
Speaker 3: That's it. Okay. Next one, Welcome, Welcome to the fattest place in America where fresh fruit is twelve miles away.
Speaker 2: This lovely article about an area of Mississippi from earlier in the week.
Speaker 3: So far we have ambulance. I'm sorry, boy love ambulance fruit. The next headline of the week. Leaders of orgasm Meditation Woman's Wellness Company One Taste uh convicted enforced labor.
Speaker 2: That was a group of women who were running at something called orgasmic meditation sessions in which well they were actually just uh meditating to the point where the next thing these women were orgasming with were paying male customers.
Speaker 4: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: That was an expose on a on that. Uh yeah, it was progractation based basically. Yeah, yeah, okay, So what are you going with? You going with?
Speaker 1: Boy Love? Sorry? Boy Love?
Speaker 3: Are you gonna go with? Uh fattest place in America? Guy found an ambulance or orgasmic joints?
Speaker 1: I know what I'm going meditation? All right? They vote to two five, two six. You all, you all just side this? We don't yep.
Speaker 2: We'll circle back here in a couple of minutes after we finish up these last two idiotology items.
Speaker 1: Is that fair enough? Yep?
Speaker 3: I am not even gonna say what mine is until after they do it.
Speaker 2: I'll refrain as well, all right, two two five, two six, help us name the headline of the week, and then we'll announce it here Momentarily.
Speaker 3: That was almost too many headlines of the league. Oh, we forgot about the family Dollar. Family Dollar employee arrested for shooting thief in the butt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was actually from earlier this morning, so you can count that lump that one in as well. The Family Dollar employee who fired off around to do a thief's butt said right in the headline, Yeah, interesting situation along I sixty four in Virginia. Uh, truck carrying barrels of live blue crabs overturned in where Virginia.
Speaker 1: I guess they had, you know, coming from Maryland.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, all right, suddenly crabs everywhere and I sixty four, and you know how hard it would be to catch all them because you have to grab them, right. You know how to grab blue crab when they're in the trap, right, Well, normally you grab them with tongs, but if you're crabbing, once you get them, you have to hold them right on the butt because or the backside, because otherwise they can get you with their claws.
Speaker 1: I learned that at Charlie's Officer.
Speaker 2: My contact with blue crabs is eating them, not catching them.
Speaker 3: Well, I used to go crabbing all the time. Craberr Yeah, I was almost deadly as catch. But I was just on a dock in New smirt of Beach, so it wasn't too deadly.
Speaker 2: They weren't chesapate Chesapeake Bay blue crabs either, No, they were a river river, Florida river crabs.
Speaker 1: Tasty as hell. They're sweet.
Speaker 3: You obey them now. No, Old Bay. I think it ruins that taste of a good seafood on crab. That's just me wow, clab, crab, lobster, any kind of seafood. I think Old Bay just masks the sweetness that is seafood.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna call this one. Would you please make up your GD minds here? Okay, This headline says tree planting was supposed to be a climate change solution, it could be making things worse. You had something earlier in the Good News Network about some girl who's playing a ten thousand trees or something. Yeah, apparently she is now making things worse. This coming from a UN study United Nations study just released.
Speaker 1: Can I ask a question? You want to know the thinking on this one?
Speaker 3: Oh, because it's taken up too much oxygen? No no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: If you the more trees you plant, the more trees there are to burn and when they burn more carbon, it creates that's wrecking the world.
Speaker 1: Okay, so can I ask my question?
Speaker 4: Are we supposed to clearcut everything somewhere in between?
Speaker 1: Leave it as is? Let's just leave it as is.
Speaker 3: All those ones that you just planted, cut half of them down, and we'll call it today. Here's my question, what in the hell is the UN doing climate solution studies when we got you know, wars going on right now?
Speaker 1: Don't you guys need to focus on something else? Huh?
Speaker 2: Come on, you don't get me started on the un Zactly do you really want to hear me go off on a ranch?
Speaker 1: I really don't.
Speaker 3: You're rebeating me kind of hardened. No, somebody said no old Bay. Somebody else hate Old Bay. Okay, you ready for the uh for the answers on the text?
Speaker 1: So right, headline of the week.
Speaker 2: All right, folks are gonna you're gonna determine the headline.
Speaker 1: Of the week for this week. What do we got? What's the feedback? At two two five? We have a lot of votes, so I'm just gonna read them all and then you talent try to get a rough idea which shed's the most here? Family, dollar ambulance, fat fruit family dollar, bwo going going with?
Speaker 3: Uh what I'll go on with Bob's response, Okay, meth pipe raccoon. No that A former headlines last week orgasmic joint, the fatties, dead ambulance, dude fat fat with a p h A T this time orgasmic meditation or gasmic meditation, another one of those or another one of those fat asses dead man ambulance, orgasmic fat, orgasmic fat Ambulance, orgasmic fatties, orgasmick fat fat boy Love.
Speaker 1: There was only one vote for Boyloves. It's because it's fictional. I guess yeah.
Speaker 2: I think you got three of them that are vying there. You've got the orgasmic meditation, You've got the fattest place in Mississippi.
Speaker 3: That's it. It's just too it's not an ambulance. Ambulance didn't have enough. Looking at this, I think, are we're doing to tie again? I think orgasmic might I want it fat?
Speaker 2: I'm just being honest. We're fresh fruit is twelve miles away. What a ridiculous thing to put.
Speaker 3: In a headline, Cammy boy Love. Uh, We're gonna have to go our gasmic pat According to this all.
Speaker 2: Right, the orgasmic meditation sex ring is this week's headlight of the week. Are we in agreeance on that? That's what it's like? What would you have voted for? I said, fatties, You said that I would have. I would have as well.
Speaker 3: I just wanted everybody to know this is what our management calls quality programming.
Speaker 2: The bar is set so high on this show that it's low. Well, yeah or something.
Speaker 4: What Orlando's rock station