Speaker 1: Ready, get ready for.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey Friar's Day. And it is the twenty eighth day of March twenty twenty five, allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar. This Theocelli effect. You listening to us hopefully live on a Friday, it's about six minutes after eight pm Eastern if you are hearing us live, And this is the fun part of the Friday show. For now, we may switch days that might come up in the next month or so. We're gonna have to switch facilities we use to run the show because Skype is going away in May, and I've been using that as the main connectivity so I could connect to the phone calls in the system and all that. We're trying to find a new way. I'm gonna have to come up with a new way to get together with my co hosts. Obviously we had an experiment a couple of weeks ago, but in the meantime, we're doing it the old way tonight, and we'll have the Age of Transitions at ten pm, we'll have Uncle the Podcast at eleven, and by the bye we're also going to get to finally solving the Super Bowl bets. Months later on the Uncle Show between eleven and midnight Eastern, So that's gonna happen. But in the meantime, we're taking your calls, me and my co host b Pete and be Pete and I might have to move to I don't know, Wednesday, Thursday, Tuesday, I don't know what day yet, maybe Monday. Gotta work on it, gotta figure it out. And plus the change in the way we're going to do things will be another thing. But anyway, for now, we still have the same phone number three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six three one nine five two seven five zero one six And gotta say I want to hear from you guys tonight. I've spoken enough about current events and the news lately, been putting out those podcasts. I'm not getting the same reaction to him this week that I got previous weeks. But that's okay about four news podcasts this week altogether, But that's okay. Looking to hear from you what you're thinking about the world around us as it goes, and by the way, anything else you got on your mind. I saw a preview for a new Star Trek movie. Now, maybe you don't care about that, but maybe you're into. I don't know the latest comic book thing, whatever it is. Are they still doing comic book movies? I don't know Star Wars, what's going on. I don't even know anymore man. And also I might have to go to church tomorrow morning, but who knows what else we'll discuss during this show. And glad to have be Pete with us, because two weeks now I didn't have him. One week I did the Third Rail with Dave there with Nature Boy and that was at the same time on Friday, and another week he just couldn't make it back home from work, which might be why we have to actually shift the days that we're going to do the call in show. And who knows, maybe it'll do better on a Wednesday or Thursday or a Tuesday, or I don't know, we'll.
Speaker 3: Try on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Saturday, hmmm, I don't know. But Saturday, see Friday and Saturday suffer from the same kind of problem where people tell me it's the weekend. I want to go out, you know, or I want to do something, or they got you know, like I would do it on a Sunday. I think Sunday is a great day. But football season for some of you guys, forget it. You're not going to be calling us right, So I know that.
Speaker 3: To watch Davis and talking.
Speaker 2: Right, if I told you we're gonna do this every Sunday, you'd be like, ah, crap, you know, because you're gonna have the game on. I know. Anyway, b Pete, it is good to hear from you, man. Uh, you know, still the the Dallas plans coming together. Oh by the way, what was it night before last? I think it was night yeah, night before last. I did a ground zero radio talking about the JFK documents. Hey, if you want to call in and talk about that, we can do that too. Still a work in progress. Don't ask me to have big, definitive answers just yet. Some people seem to think they do. But documents are still actually coming out, guys. And we may have finally gotten the FBI documents today. I don't know, and it does I'm not sure if it's all of them yet. I haven't read them, so I won't declare it, and I'm not going with other people's pronouncements. So anyway, I.
Speaker 4: Told you a couple of weeks ago that you know, everybody who has already figured out and he did it.
Speaker 3: It was the CIA and the Jews.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, except if you listen to Judith Fary Baker, which you know, apparently last night somebody was cause, man, you should have heard the three phone calls I took on Ground zero the other night. Really, yeah, you know what it was. It was okay, First off, this one lady started out really intelligent, making a lot of sense until she started saying that Oswald was a hero and he was there to save the president. And I went on, knew where that was going then, you know, I tried to be polite and I said, you know, you got all these great things right at the front of your presentation there. But she was freaking out because I was talking about Angleton, because there is some new stuff on Angleton, uh in the files, right, so James Jesus Angleton. That makes some people rattle when they hear that. So she called in because of that. The next one, I don't remember which order it's in now, to be honest with you, but the next one was, either did you hear e Howard Hunts deathbed confession right right before he died? He told the whole truth? And I went, okay, uh no, you know, like, first of all, that wasn't a deathbed confession. You got to know the circumstances under which that was recorded. And there's a lot of suspect things there. Interesting maybe, but remember E Howard hunts disinformation agent. And again it's not like I've got a lot of time to address these questions rapid fire. The caller has plenty of time to set them up, but me, I'm stuck with, you know, ten seconds to answer. So the third one was I saw a guy online who confessed, and I said, Okay, which which confession? You know? Because I Files and it was Files, of course it was and Files and just before he died. This is the guy just before he died. He was in prison, and he told us before he died that he did it, and it sounded pretty pretty right to me, And I went, well, first of all, he's not dead.
Speaker 3: Second, I was going to say, yeah, he's still.
Speaker 2: You know. Second of all, he's out of prison. Okay, so let me update you. Third of all, we know, based on things that we've learned since James Files made his initial declarations in like nineteen eighty eight or eighty nine to certain people that a lot of his story doesn't fit with known facts again, you know, so James Files no good. But each of them had a twist on one of those stories. And the lady doesn't even know. It seemed like that she got the information from Judy Baker's narrative, so it was kind of funny. So it was jud It was basically the Oswald as a hero and we should recognize him as a marine and a hero. I Howard Hunt spilled the beans already, and James Files and then meanwhile Clyde Lewis adds in and I think they switched bodies with JD. Tippett. Jfk and JD Tipett looked alike, and they switched bodies. And that was Clyde Lewis, the host of the show. Yeah he you know, he asked me about that last time he had me on, and I said, Clyde, come on, this is not right. And in fact, you know, I know people make that assertion online, but it looked for yourself, Clyde, It's not the same guy. It's not look even if he somewhat resembled him. We have an autopsy on JD. Tippet, We have an autopsy on John F. Kennedy and even though the one done on Kennedy is botched to hell. Yeah, I'm not buying the switched body. And Tippitt's body was not switched. Come on, have you seen the photos of it? And these guys claim to have seen things and go, oh, you know, because there's this guy my god, well I can't even remember his name now, but it's some Native American name guy out there who's pushing the uh swap body with Tippet's thing. But anyway, you know JFK's death was fake because they substituted JD. Tippitt's body for him.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, I'm glad you had an eventful week.
Speaker 4: I had two, two very surprising occurrences this week. One was on Monday and one was yesterday, so it kind of bookended my week.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: The first one, you've heard the clips of Jasmine Crockett the uh she's in the House of Representatives from Texas.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: She was you know, cracking on Ted Cruz saying that you know he oh wait a minute.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, You're you're gonna tell me about the lady that called Abbot hot wheels, that that lady. Yeah, okay, well before you go there, one thing real fast before you go there, I forgot to mention is Morley held one of these You know, he holds a weekly thing. Have you ever been to one of those zoom calls that he does for JFK fax. No? Okay, so we I went to the one this week because last not the one yesterday, but the one the week before. And you know the the chairman of the UH of the task force on the JFK stuff, Representative Luna from Florida. Yeah, yeah, she was on the call, by the way. Yeah, and uh Morley is going to testify on April first, no kidding, April Fool's Day. He's going to testify in front of her committee in Congress. So I just I forgot to throw that piece in there as an update because I wasn't sure if you were aware of that. But since you bring up representatives, I just figured I mentioned this weird kind of almost run in with Luna there where we were being allowed to ask a few questions. Okay, now see now I was wondering what you meant by that, because I was just thinking, before you even brought up Crockett, here is his eventful week gonna involve, you know, something like that, did he meet somebody?
Speaker 4: I was hoping you did, but unfortunately it has to do with Twitter or the platform formally known as Twitter and.
Speaker 2: Now called x oh which I read, which I read was sold? Did you did you read it was sold? It was acquired by uh by that XI company, the open Open Open Ai development Lab apparently acquired Twitter now supposedly.
Speaker 4: Oh really, well, I was just reading there's been a lot of hate for Elon and on there anyway, Number Andy Nigo, the reporter who was attacked and beaten by the Anapha crowd up in was in Seattle or somewhere anyway.
Speaker 3: He took him to court and won his court case, and off okay.
Speaker 4: He posted a clip, a video clip of Jasmine Crockett talking about having to you know, having to beat ted Cruz over the head. And he posted the video and I commented on it, and I commented after reading all of the comments, I put mine up there and it said can we punch?
Speaker 3: Because that was it?
Speaker 4: You had to punch him hard, you know, that was the statement she made. So I typed in there, can we punch her now? And I no, sooner hit post and as soon as it cleared, my account.
Speaker 2: Was locked, he red flagged, she locked, and.
Speaker 3: So you know, you have the option to remove your post and blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: Well, I appealed it and I put in there. I simply asked a question. I wasn't promoting violence. I just asked a simple question, can we punch her now? And they said it was going to be locked for a week. Well, the very next afternoon they unlocked it, which surprised me.
Speaker 3: The second occurrence was yesterday.
Speaker 4: Now, on job sites over the past oh hell, twenty years.
Speaker 2: You're talking about LinkedIn. Are you talking about LinkedIn or do you mean a physical job site, job.
Speaker 3: Site, an actual job site.
Speaker 4: On the job sites over the past twenty years, I have seen a thousand times an electric line get hit, either by a dunk truck with a raised bed or a crane moving or you know. And I've seen it on roadways in that Never have I ever been under one of those lines when it came down until yesterday, Oh boy, I'm drunk. There must be i don't know, nine or ten cars up ahead of me, and we're paralleling a huge creek.
Speaker 3: Image when the hurricane hit up there, and so we're driving along something up in that line of traffic.
Speaker 4: There was a tractor trailer, box truck, couple other cars, and a dump truck right in front of me. All of a sudden, the dump truck dives into the left lane and slams on his brakes.
Speaker 3: He's about one hundred feet in front of him, and when.
Speaker 4: He got out of my field of vision, nine hundred feet of power line is falling, and I thought it was going to fall right on the truck. About seven hundred foot of it fell behind the guardrail, but because the poles were on opposite sides of this long.
Speaker 3: Run, it's probably a twelve hundred foot run a road.
Speaker 4: Before you hit the curve up there, the power line comes down behind the guardrail right as it comes across the guardrail into my lane. I hit it at about forty miles an hour, so I hit the thing. I get the truck stop, and somebody up ahead when the line came down went under it.
Speaker 3: I think it was a pickup truck.
Speaker 4: And caught it and pulled it along the guardrail and it started arcing off. All of a sudden, the transformer blows. Now I get the truck stop, I try to pull forward. I can only go about five feet I go to back up, I can only back up about five feet. I'm hung on this wire. Can go forward, can't go back. And I looked down on the screen on the dash and it says service Brake system MAC speed sixty four miles per hour. And I'm thinking, all right, something's it hasn't arked off on the truck because my electronics are still good and everything's working.
Speaker 3: Okay, truck still running, no problem.
Speaker 4: I can't move. This guy pulls up beside me. He says, are you okay? I said, yeah, I'm fine. I said, but I'm hung on this wire. Do you And we're up in the mountains now, no phone signal whatsoever for me.
Speaker 3: I asked him. I said, do you have any phone service? He says, I think I got one bar I said, can you call nine one one?
Speaker 4: So he calls nine one one and the fire department shows up. Volunteer fire department.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: One of them is about nine hundred foot in front of me. He's stopping traffic. The other one's about three hundred feet behind me where the other end of the wire cracked the power pole and the transformer is just hanging barely.
Speaker 3: I mean it's getting ready to come down.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: So there at that end, I finally you know, I can't go anywhere, so I'm not getting out of the truck because I don't know if the line is still live.
Speaker 2: Well, I was just going to ask you, did you consider don't get out of the truck because you don't know if I mean, I don't know if that truck is gonna is it grounding the wire at this point? You know what I'm saying, or you're because I've seen tires melt it.
Speaker 4: Well, it was live, I think until the transformer blew. But I didn't know it was being backfed from the transformer behind me.
Speaker 3: So I just stayed in.
Speaker 2: The truck, right, Okay.
Speaker 3: So then the.
Speaker 4: Power guy shows up. I see him down the road nine hundred feet. He cuts the line down there and then comes up and pulls up next to me, and I rolled down the window.
Speaker 3: I go, I'd like to report an outage. It starts and laugh again.
Speaker 4: He said, let me go do something and I'll be right back and untangle your truck. So he goes and cuts the other end of it and comes back up to the truck.
Speaker 3: He says, all right, line's dead.
Speaker 4: You can get out of the truck and take pictures if you need to.
Speaker 3: I get out.
Speaker 4: This power line caught the front passenger corner of the trim, right above the bumper and went into towards the radiator behind the bumper.
Speaker 3: Apparently when I hit it, I drove over it.
Speaker 4: So it's now under the wheelwell on the driver's side and is running all the way to the back. Apparently when I tried to back up, you know, the steel cable that they wrap around the power line to support it is wrapped around my axle and it's cut my brake lines.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's spindled around your axle, and like, yes.
Speaker 3: That's why I got that message about service your brake service, but it kills me.
Speaker 4: It says max speed sixty four miles an hour, and I thought, yeah, until all the fluid runs out.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, for the time being, I mean what, it only cut the one So basically it just cut the one brake. You probably have you know, three working brake pads, right, so the one brake pad system locandarily.
Speaker 4: So finally he gets everything. I'm out taking pictures, Like he gets everything cut off in the highway patrolling Zoe's up okay, and.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hell, he had to give me a ride twenty miles back to the hotel, so I was stuck without a truck. Unfortunately, we had a guy that got admitted to the hospital a couple of days ago. He's an elderly gentleman that was having heart tames and he's had two heart attacks and a stroke. He wasn't feeling well, so they admitted him in the hospital. So luckily I have his.
Speaker 3: Truck to use.
Speaker 4: Yeah, be able to get home. But while I'm sitting there, I'm at the hotel. I've got no ride. I'm starving. I had to anything since breakfast, so I ordered a pizza. My phone starts blowing.
Speaker 2: Up from where? Wait, where did you order a pizza from? Like a Domino's or was there a local place.
Speaker 3: That was the only place that could deliver up there?
Speaker 4: Okay, so I'm waiting for that, and then all of a sudden, my phone starts blowing up.
Speaker 3: I called my boss, told him what happened.
Speaker 4: He says, Okay, just go online, fill out the incident report, you know, upload any pictures you got, and I'll let our safety guy know. Well, a safety guy calls me. He wants to make sure I'm okay, yeah, no problems. I had to tell him what happened. Okay, we'll fill this out online. Leut loads your pictures. Blah blah blah blah blah, he said, but just do it narrative to me in an email on what happened. So I get off the phone with him. I'm still waiting for the pizza. About the time to pizza arrives, I get this health company calls me up. We have some company that handles accident reports from the health end of it. You know, do we any injuries. Oh, you may have. This guy starts in. Now, you may suffer some pain or some tension. Later on, I said, well, I'm really just starting to suffer some tension now. Well, you know you can always, I said, because I'm trying to eat my pizza's here, I said, let me finish my damn pizza and I'll call you back.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, okay, I'll let you go. Well, I'm still trying.
Speaker 4: It took me two and a half hours to eat a pizza because of all the damn phone calls was coming.
Speaker 2: They were right on it. Well, I was really getting kids. See that's the problem with you know, modern communications because in the old days, right, the insurance company would call you the next day, you know, you had it Like if you got into an accident anywhere past the morning, the insurance companies, the adjusters, all those people would start bring in your phone the next day, Right, you could go home and eat at least.
Speaker 3: Now it's like within seconds.
Speaker 2: But now it's instant because their phones. First of all, they're working off a cell phone, and they get ping a notice, get on this right away, case number, blah blah blah, blah blah, and it's in their system. You know, it's all this stuff. And this is, by the way, a big argument about why we need AI to just take this stuff over and handle these things and whatnot. But AI ain't gonna care about you finishing your pizza either. I got bad news.
Speaker 3: And then the health god calls me back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he says, well, you know, post accident, because policies then are we're going to have to arrange for drug testing. I said, fine, no problem, he says, well, he says, technically we need to do a breath analysis too.
Speaker 3: I said, look, dude, if.
Speaker 4: The highway controlman thought I had been drinking, he'd already have me downtown blowing a breath lizer, right, and if failed a breathalyzer, I wouldn't be talking to you on the phone right now.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, I didn't take that and consideration. I said, So, what is it do you want to do?
Speaker 4: Well, we need to get you to a lab, I said, dude, I'm in the middle of the mountains.
Speaker 3: There's not a lab twenty five miles.
Speaker 4: Around this place, so what do you Well, I'm going to have to get on the phone, but everything is closed right now. I said, Well, i'll tell you what. I'm going to leave here in the morning after I check out a hotel and I'm gonna drive home. Here's the list of towns I'm going to be driving through find a lab. So I'm finally I got off the phone done with everything at a quarter to midnight.
Speaker 2: Well, you're real helpful to these guys, do I mean? You're actually trying to help them along. And I'm still haven't finished my damn pizza.
Speaker 4: As matters hell, they're my boss. He finally called me back about midnight. He said, uh, he said, I see, you got the action or report done. He says, you got your narrative in the email, and he says, I don't think we need anything else from me. He says, but I do have your truck for in the morning, and it's at the dot yard.
Speaker 6: No pro.
Speaker 4: So I go in this morning, had to unload everything out of my truck, put it in this other truck, then drive back and find a lab in Wilkesboro, North Carolina. Stopped pein a cup and then was able to finally get home. And I just walked in the door about quarter minutes of about fifteen minutes to showtime.
Speaker 3: It's been a long day.
Speaker 2: It has been a long day. This is all from yesterday that is dead today. Wow. So you took down a power line, you know, gave him your urine sample and everything, and that was.
Speaker 3: Clustered it up. I went on Google Earth and got the distance.
Speaker 4: It was about eleven hundred feet of power line came down on top of it. That's an experience when you see that line falling, and I mean, where do you go? It happened in a matter of seconds, and my truck was wrapped.
Speaker 3: Up in it right this It's amazing. And we still don't know who clipped the line.
Speaker 2: That is amazing. I gotta tell you that that's that's quite the harrowing story. I don't have anything good like that to report.
Speaker 4: You know, well, I was worried that it was gonna win. Everything started arc and off. It's real dry up there. There's a burning band in the state. There's three wildfires going on in Polk County right now. Two of them were started by down power lines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, falling power lines.
Speaker 3: Surprised something that can't catch on fire.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Fallen power lines are often pointed to as the as the ignition point for these mass fires, right so, and especially out in an area like that where you know, there's just a lot of brush, there's a lot of natural landscape. I mean that stuff's going to burn up if it's dry, right So.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with these hillsides the way they are, with the wind blowing, I mean, you can get out of control in a matter of minutes.
Speaker 2: Well, good thing you didn't start a massive fire and we're not reporting on like half of the state of North Carolina being burnt down.
Speaker 3: Would I think I had both paperwork to fill out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you definitely would, And they had probably more drug tests just saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my truck's in the shop. I think the damage is minor. But it was funny when it hit.
Speaker 3: The front of the truck.
Speaker 4: You have all that plastic up there where the grill is, and there's a gap that's maybe half an inch between the bumper and the trim and the grill, and that wire got sucked right in that hole and it snatched me.
Speaker 3: You know the cables they use on aircraft carriers to stop airplanes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen those.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's about the effect of hitting that cable. I was doing maybe I don't know when I hit it. I'd probably slowed down to about twenty miles an hour, okay, but it just snatched my truck stop and it had forced it under there, so there was no way I could back off the line.
Speaker 3: I was stuck the wire.
Speaker 2: The way you're describing it. But it's spindled around the damn axle. I mean, what are you supposed to do?
Speaker 4: Nothing exactly, And it's that steel cable. The power line is not what caused all the damage. It was that steal cable they wrap around it to suspend it.
Speaker 2: Right. That stuff you see almost like it looks like it's woven around it like uh like like like like the old ropes used to be where you had a bunch of little uh you know, a bunch of little ropes woven into the one big rope, like that kind of thing, except it's steel. Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was an eventful day. I want to get my truck back there.
Speaker 4: They gave me this guy's dodge, and I'll tell you what, do not buy dogs pick up those crap?
Speaker 2: Definitely, definitely. So look, we got looks like we've got Jimmy James on the line, so I'm gonna go to him, but I want to remind everybody. Look, you know, for the next couple of weeks, we're gonna still try and do this, uh the old fashioned way, the way we've been doing it. But uh, come May, we're gonna have to change up the phone call system, it looks like. But we'll see what we can do about, you know, maintaining the phone number. For now, this number is the same at least all the way up until May first. Three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. But even when BP doesn't take down a massive piece of power line, it's hard for him to get home from work on Fridays, So we might change to Wednesday or some other day of the week for the call in show, just saying, but we're going to try and keep it going and hopefully you guys will encourage us by joining. And I tried to put out a Facebook post, but I've got like five friends on Facebook right now because they only let me make a couple of friends a day. And I've got a new profile. So don't anybody feel bad if I haven't caught up to you. I mean, I had to get my kids on there and a few others because I had to start a whole new Facebook profile. Okay, but I did post on there, and I did post on the Twitter x because my account wasn't locked this week, you know, regardless of whether and by the way, that that lady you're talking about, Crockett, she made a bunch of wild statements at this like award ceremony or some such in California.
Speaker 3: Human Rights Organization meeting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I thought it was for some awards for the human rights organization.
Speaker 3: Wasn't it.
Speaker 4: It may have been, and that's where some of her most Landis comments have been made. You know, it just amazes me how some people can get elected, especially in Texas.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mentioned it last night on the news show. I kind of cracked up at her calling Abbot hot wheels, because I'm not one of these people that's over sensitive about picking on the handicapped app but some people were being out of shape about it because, in case you don't know, a Governor Abbit of the State of Texas is in a wheelchair. And and she said, I don't know what I'm gonna say up here, it might be wild. She was talking like that on the stage, and uh and and she just openly right away went after Governor Abbit and was and called him Governor hot Wheels. So I just brought that up last night. I thought it was kind of comical.
Speaker 4: But she was originally from Missouri, and come to find out, you know, she before she started running. Oh, there's videotapes of interviews with her totally different voice. She tries to pull this I'm a person up the street and the hood. Come to find out, she went to one of the highest cost private high schools in.
Speaker 2: Missouri, Okay. So there's video floating around out there of her going, oh, honey, child, and then there's video of her floating around going hello, ladies and gentlemen, I would like to welcome you, which is kind of funny. You know what that reminds me of is Hillary Clinton. Remember how when Bill Clinton was running for president, she was kind of like, I'm a down home Southern girl, and you know, and then she gets in there and he gets in there and whatever else, and then after a little bit she's like, I am actually the Senator from New York and and we'll not even speak with the human cadence any longer. Definitely the chameleon effect there or the what do they call that nowadays? Imposter syndrome where people, you know, don't realize or they don't know what they are legitimately, so they act as if and I don't know, we used to have other names for that, and I can't think of it any longer, but people used to act a certain way right to try.
Speaker 4: And what's that she is in point affectations.
Speaker 2: Affectations in the speech like a weird thing I used to see in Jersey a lot is. And by the way, that trucker that was trying to run for governor in New Jersey did drop out of the race. I thought he was an interesting candidate, but apparently he's going nowhere. And people are pissed at the Democrat in New Jersey. So they're going to probably put in the Republican because that's what they do over there. Every time, you know, they get a Republican governor in, they get pissed at him, they bring in the Democrat. They get pissed at the Democrat, they bring in the Republican. That's why Jersey's a purple state anyway, but really inconsistent about stuff over there. But the funny thing in Jersey I used to see is people accenting their ethnicity. White people mostly, like really heavily focusing on like, all of a sudden, you get a guy who's got a vowel at the end of his name, he's suddenly more Italian when he's hanging around me, you know, and like and other guys, because they would definitely think my name was Irish, they were suddenly more Irish. You know. They were almost doing the Lucky Charms commercials for me. Fricking I can't even do an Irish accent, but these guys would suddenly fall into it. And if you caught them, you know, in a mixed group, they wouldn't do that, you know, And I'd see black guys get more black. I'd see you know, different things happen like this. They would embrace their ethnicity or their alleged race one way or another and try to accent it more. And I never knew what we called that, but I just used to always find that comical that people would try to ingratiate themselves to others by, you know, adapting based on expectations. And usually it was a broad generalization. And the funny thing is it would be usually a bad impression. Like the guys who would try to be more Italian would suddenly use Italian words that they weren't used to using, so they use them in correctly, you know, Like they would say something like like a normal Italian speaking to another Italian might say something like, yeah, it's some man I got talking about food, right, Well, these guys would suddenly go into their full on Italian as best they could. But then they'd go Manicotti and I go up, you just blew it. You know, you're out a character, dude. I mean it's bad, you know. And some of them it was like, I'm just being a stereotype and I'm trying to be a tough guy. And that's why I used to laugh at Trump with his hands a certain way, because he was really mimicking a lot of Italians with the hands certain ways. That hole bringing his hands together and pulling them apart when he's making a point. That's a very Italian gesture. I mean, we talk with our hands anyway. Every once in a while. You'll hear me even bang into my own microphone while I'm talking. But it's natural. I'm not doing it for anybody. Nobody can see me doing it, all right, so I'm not doing it to put on a show for anybody. It's just and be beat. You've been around me in person for days in a row, you know I talk with my hands, right, A lot.
Speaker 3: Of people do.
Speaker 4: I had an aunt and they used to kid her, so you know if they cut off her hands, he wouldn't be able to talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'll be half asleep and waving my hands around while I'm talking. It might not be as good or as intense when I'm making a point or whatever, but you know, both hands are not necessarily even up. If I'm half asleep, I might be waving the right hand, you know, here and there like because my hands are even half asleep at the time. Right. Anyway, it is what it is like I said, we got Jimmy James on hold, and I'm hoping more people will call in three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six. But I say, before you and I have more conversations, we get to hear from Jimmy. And we're definitely gonna have to hear from Jimmy on the Uncle Show tonight because we're gonna finally see where his bet actually came down. Aaron sent me the recorded excerpt from the Uncle Show that night when we did the Super Bowl bets, because Jimmy seems that they can on one side of the bed as opposed to the other. But we're gonna everybody's gonna have to wait for eleven o'clock to get there. I'll play the clip and stuff and let Aaron handle it on that show with Uncle. Well actually I let Uncle handle it and Aaron will help him. But that's where that's going. But meantime, let's see what else Jimmy James has on his mind. Jimmy, I gotta say, you know, when they put me take me off hold on ground zero, it's even weirder than anything I could possibly do. They popped me off and on hold when I'm on a phone. It's like insane. They give me ten seconds to answer stuff. Did you happen to hear that show? By the way, Jimmy, yes, you heard the three questions. I just I don't know if you heard me describe it to be Pete. But basically, I had the lady who was like half right, and then she went into Judy Baker territory without mentioning Judy. And I had the e Howard Hunt already spilled the beans guy, and then I had the Jimmy Files confessed guy, and and of course Clyde followed it up with JD. Tippet's Botty was switched with JFK. And I'm like, uh, I mean literally, if there was a video on that, you would have seen my head in my hands. But anyway, this might not even be what's on your mind this week? Go ahead? What's on your mind?
Speaker 1: I have to correct myself. Apparently the one I heard is a different show than that one.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, but what did you hear?
Speaker 1: It's just a different episode with some different nuts.
Speaker 2: Oh well, hey, that happens too, So what's on your mind this week? Brother? Whatever?
Speaker 1: Maybe it wasn't this, it was you on a show from a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, god knows what I was talking about. Then, yeah, go.
Speaker 1: Ahead, you are around with.
Speaker 2: Nature boy, Go ahead.
Speaker 3: Well, I was gonna ask Jimmy, have you got a new phone?
Speaker 1: He used to do?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, that explains it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he sounds a lot better this week, and then he has it. Anyway, Jimmy, what's on your mind?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: I think, well, different things, different things, different things. One thing I'm on mine is representative Luna. Uh trap set Morley, he said three things that we're just playing incorrect even on his phone call.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, you're talking about on the on the you're talking about on that zoom call? Were you were you on there?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen I was on there, but I've seen it.
Speaker 2: Okay. No, I don't necessarily agree with Morley on all of his points either, by the way. Uh, I agree that there is new information about Angleton in there, and he never saw his unredacted testimony before where he clearly lied. But you know, going beyond that, with the rest of this stuff Morley's talking about, I'm not so sure. You know, I'm not convinced as he is. Maybe what are your thoughts.
Speaker 1: Well, why is he even talking about Angleton at this point? Has everyone already in one year forgotten who the hell Bruce Solely is? Well, we need major Newman on here. Please get Major Newman on here. I need I would really like to be able to talk to the man.
Speaker 2: Look, I have tried to book Newman. I'm telling you now, I've tried to book Newman and a couple of things are weird about him right now. First of all, he hasn't responded to my direct messages. And secondly, somebody is impersonating John Newman online and I don't know who that person is, but they're apparently going around trying to grift some money off of people in stuff up with his name on social media. So he uh, he did say a couple of years ago he was going to abandon Facebook, but I think it's gone further now. Somebody is like literally trying to contact other JFK researchers and convince them to send him money. And it's under John Newman's you know, name and face and stuff on different social media platforms. So I don't know what's going on there. I'm just telling you that this is one of the weird obstacles. I've had to try and book them in, but go ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, nonetheless less representative lunas she seems to be uh earnest, and I've liked everything I've heard or read about her. I have more Confidt's in her than anyone in the House currently. Bad the way, bpe bad luck. That clown Tom Cotton was speaking recommended to Trump not to recommend to release the JFA documents. And not only that him in this Waltz character in the White House, and their aid that added that clown to that call. Let's just say they have connections. So Tom Cotton is.
Speaker 3: Is uh reason for not wanting to release this stuff?
Speaker 2: Tom Cotton's reasoning, I don't know. He was one of the voices though that was against it. Now I caution you with Luna about this, uh Jimmy James, and that is remember that even if she is enthusiastic about this, and I'm glad to see that, really I am. And she's even going to have morally testify in front of her committee, her task force. Uh specifically, I think you know she's also responsible for that UFO fiasco a couple of years ago. That was another committee that she was a big part of And you remember the guy who came out and said, you know, we have captured aliens and all that in front of Congress.
Speaker 1: Was the was this the incident? Word was that three guys in uniform that came in and did this.
Speaker 2: There was a couple of guys in uniform, but the guy who made the most brash statements was not a military guy.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: The military guys came out and pretty much did you know what they were supposed to do, which is, yeah, I filmed uh you know this odd object near my plane, this and that, like the pilots and all that. But no, this guy said he had worked for various agencies, and apparently he did, but he was making all kinds of wild statements that nobody could back up. And even when he said he had other people that could back up, you know, certain things that he witnessed about reverse engineering, alien technology and all these, you know, all the stuff that people in UFOLand wanted to hear for a long time. You know, it didn't turn out so well. The hearings kind of went off the rails, and you know, we had a bit of national press coverage over it, but it didn't really help anything. It was just the one guy's wild claims, you know what I mean. So she was involved in that whole thing that wound up creating that one agency for reporting. But yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Well that's the one thing I'm worried about. Just from hearing her on that call, I could tell that, while interested, she's not super knowledgeable about the assassination or the Cold War, because why would she be right?
Speaker 2: I mean, potentially if the wrong person gets in her ear, I mean, we could be looking at I mean, it's great to have morally go and testify whether I think everything he's saying is correct or not. At least he knows the material. But I mean I could see somebody potentially getting in her ear and trying to get her to get Judy Baker up there or something, you know. I mean, that could happen. I'm just saying, and I would be really upset about that. But legitimacy, as far as people in Trump's orbit regarding their interest in this case, at least they're interested. That's a good thing. Even you know. Billy Celestie's grandson had met with Trump at a certain point, and he said he played the tape for Trump himself. I don't know, you know, I don't know where that went, if it helped, if Trump understood what he was hearing, I have no clue, but I'm keeping an open mind about it and hoping that enthusiasm can somehow be steered into accomplishing something, because thus far, let's get real, the CIA has not produced anything new. Despite the executive orders directive to all agencies to you know, release new stuff and everything else, the CIA and various other agencies are not in full compliance with the JFK records collection law, and they are not producing new material as per the executive order from Trump they did allow. And the recent document dump finally lets us get at the stuff that we should have seen in twenty seventeen. But that's as far as we've gotten here progress wise, although in the past twenty four hours, to my knowledge, we might have seen the release of those FBI documents, but I don't know if they're new, if their copies of if their origin is from somewhere else and it's just the FBI's copy. I don't know, because I haven't been able to go through the new ones yet that were just dropped. So, you know, more to come apparently, and more work will be done as the day's go oh bye. But are we going to lose the public's interest in the meantime is my question? And that was that problem with that Cory guy on that uh Union of the Unwanted call where he's going into his whole thing about why happened to know David Ferry was on the grassy hole and and I went in, Jesus Christ, dude, we were here to discuss how we're going to get the general public to understand what's happening here. Uh, And they steered the conversation back into it. But Larry and myself, Larry Hancock and me both left that that particular podcast early because there was no point.
Speaker 1: Had a good uh equipped when that guy stirred that I liked one of Morley said are you ever wrong?
Speaker 2: Are you ever wrong about anything? Corey? I like that. That was pretty funny because everybody like fell silent at that point. So no, Morley handled him well. And again I've got a contentious sort of relationship with Morley, you know, so it's not like I'm the biggest fan of Jefferson Morley, but respect where respectors do. He handled that well, and he's been good about getting the word out. He's gone on everybody's show. Even did Bill O'Reilly show recently? Did you see that one?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't even know Bill O'Reilly had a show.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. Ever since he was dismissing.
Speaker 1: I like, all right, I mean I disagree with his CIA promise ideas same as well as they say. I guess most researchers believe the CIA was behind it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not one of them. I would say that complicity is a certainty, and there was a time when I thought the CIA might be responsible. But are they complicit? I would say absolutely, and they're definitely part of the cover up ever after. But as far as you know the actual operation, No, I got disagreements there. And you met you asked, why is it we're still talking about freaking Angleton. Well, you know, they finally cleared the redactions on his testimony. They finally cleared the redactions on a few other things that have to do with him, And we now know that sitting on Angleton's desk for some reason a week before the assassination is Lee Harvey Oswalt's file that the CIA had that they denied they had for many years Oswald's file is literally sitting on his desk a week before the assassination. Kind of strange, especially when he's the counterintelligence guy and also in charge of special investigations. Okay, so you know, weird things going on there, and there's a lot more to the Angleton story, much like there's a lot more to the Hoover story when you consider that, you know, he probably had ten twenty times the files that Hoover had in his private files. Angleton had files big enough to fill up a whole room. You know that they dragged away and nobody's ever known the disposition of those things. So you know there's something to be said there. And the guy's a significant figure when it comes to a lot of things that happened, So he's somebody worthy of talking about. But does he get us to the solution on the Kennedy assassination? That is? What do they say? Another kettle of fish? Right? So I don't know, man, what are your thoughts there?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 7: I was going to say about see here she Professor Joe Mellan would disagree with.
Speaker 1: I think his characterization in her books Faustian bargains. I believe it is. She makes it pretty clear. That is Bobby Kennedy himself, like a month before, who pretty much took Oswald off of the special skirt in the lists. Do you recall that?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, but see him not being on that list for alerts is one thing. The other thing is that he was being tracked by you know, one of the programs where they were opening people's mail and tracking their mail and also keeping track of their most recent you know, home addresses and all that stuff through HT lingual.
Speaker 1: Correct me if I'm wrong, But didn't doctor Newman say that the guy though Solei's the guy that ran that whole program and he was a Soviet mole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's.
Speaker 1: My memory that could be.
Speaker 2: But you know, Newman in recent writing has gone into this whole, you know, very deep on the mole deal. And look, I don't totally discount it, but I don't know exactly how much evidence he has to back it all up because I haven't read that that most recent release is still I haven't actually acquired that book, but you know, I've read some of the things he said online, and I've listened to some of his interviews, and what can I say? You know, Newman's going in a direction Morley's going in a direction, and the direction I'd like to see us all go in is finally giving people new evidence on what we all know has not been given to us in full up to this point. You know, the official explanation is lacking. The conspiracy culture, so to speak, has not quite grown or cultivated the correct answer yet. And I would like to see somebody come out with a much more solid theory based on you know, some of the submergent evidence. It's not going to be all in the government files though. I was telling Clyde Lewis the other night, you know, if you're waiting for the smoking gun documents, stop waiting. You know, it's not coming out of the government. That's not going to happen.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: But we are learning things about different parts of history, different interactions, what's really going on.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Some people are very much focusing on the Israeli angle again. Uh, you know which I clearly scoff at in general, this idea that you know, the Masade is responsible, Because ask that guy who says that if he thinks the Masade is responsible for other things, and he'll give you a long list usually, you know what I mean, Like they're running the world according to these guys. So everything happened right right, Which look, I'm not a again not a supporter of Israel either, but you can't pin everything on the state of Israel.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like people that want to pin this on hw Bush too. If we would have given Clyde Lewis about ten more minutes, he was probably going to get into that, you know, after his JD. Tippetts swap bodies with Kennedy thing, he was going to go there, you know about about h w And oh he was a daily plaster. Oh my god, I'm getting a headache already just thinking about it. But there's a lot more.
Speaker 1: Work to be another another bizarre. It was just interesting that like, uh, I listened to Dershwitz his dirsh cast and uh he was a law law clerk during the assassination of fact. He's the one that went in and alerted Chief Justice Warren and all the other justices that Kennedy had just been shot. And they got him to go get his little portable TV because he had the only TV in the justice building, right because he the on the reason he had it was because he liked to watch baseball games. Anyways, they went and watched it, and later on he was actually offered a position as a warren on the Warrant Commission, as a staff member, you know, like a lot of law clerks. Well, the Warrant Commission was made up of law clerks from the Supreme Court and Pallid Court and all that.
Speaker 2: Well, for instance, Arlen Spector was a junior counselor. He was just a lawyer at that time, and he was a junior counselor meant to be a part of a team of two. Right, Specter becomes a very significant figure, but he was not a major figure at the time of the Warran commission go ahead.
Speaker 1: Well, what I find interesting is that, and he said he was interested in the gig. But then the justice that he worked for said, don't do it ours, it's going to be it's already. They aren't going to search for the truth. They're going to who'd come to a foregone conclusion to avoid war with the Soviets. Don't get into this, don't get involved. And of course, as soon as soon as he learned that they weren't going to actually be allowed to investigate the thing, he didn't get involved. But he said some people that he was working with did get involved, and after that they were just done with the law. Love of them were just just disillusioned. I wonder if he knew that the guy that ended up being a judge, Judge Bert judge anyways, sorry as interrupting someone, No.
Speaker 2: I remember Bert. His first name was Bert though, right, man, I can't remember his last name now, But yeah, he wound up being a judge. Yah, yeah, good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got he have fire kind of early on, right, because he rubbed the yeah that was authorities the wrong.
Speaker 2: Well I thought he had pissed off Rankin, who was the chief counsel but either way it doesn't matter. Yeah, he got out of there pretty quick, but he had some interesting things to say afterwards. And yeah, there was a bunch of people. I mean, don't forget the guy who was supposed to be the senior counselor as part of the team with Spector shows up once and once he got his marching orders and his paperwork, he never went back. The guy never even appeared again, the supposed senior counselor on that team, So Spector worked by himself. You know, I can't His name was Frank something or other. I think it was from New York. But I mean, I can't even hardly remember the guy's name because he showed up once and then never went back because they knew that they already had their conclusion in hand. I mean, we've seen the Executive Session since, but I guarantee there was a lot of stuff going on. And I believe Dershowitz when it comes to this, is that it was probably already part of the chatter generally speaking in DC and among people in the know that like, look, we're gonna have to sort of, you know, bottle this up quickly because if we don't, people are going to be screaming. We got to go after the Soviets. After all, Oswald tried to defect, and after all, you know, people in the know, hush, hush, he was in Mexico City trying to go to Cuba, you know what I mean. So those things traveled around people say, oh, Johnson made that up. I don't think Johnson made it up. I think he picked it up from the chatter that was already all around DC. But you know, again, people argue with me about that, and what can I say? You know, because there is tapes of Johnson saying it but I promise you he didn't originate that idea even and neither did any of his counsel. Tell you, what we're gonna do, be Pete, is take a little break here. I'm gonna put Jimmy on hold, and what we'll do is see if anybody else wants to call in and join us. How much of the show have we killed or read? Looks like we're almost at one hour, So time for a break, for sure, and I urge you to stay with us. Call in three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the number to call three one nine five two seven five zero one six. We'll keep it that way till the beginning of May anyway, And uh, we're we're gonna do this on Friday night tonight, obviously we're doing it. Uh next week? Do you think we're gonna do it on Friday again?
Speaker 3: Bpte, Well, I am will do what Dad is to make it back. It just depends on the schedule here.
Speaker 4: Friday lately it's either we get snowed out or we've got a threat of snow and so they just go ahead and.
Speaker 3: Cancel the cruise on Friday.
Speaker 4: So we'll see what this week has in a store, but I'm trying. The problem is getting out of there early enough to be able to make it back here. So someone what we can do is, if nothing else, if I'm in the middle of traveling, I can stop.
Speaker 3: Do the show and then continue traveling once.
Speaker 2: Well, either that or you could actually call in. I could leave you on the call line and that way you could just kind of leave your if you're because you'll be traveling alone in the truck, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I'd use Skype on my phone anyway, So yeah, just you know, on the phone.
Speaker 2: Okay, but let's just say it's a better connection though to use your cell phone. Maybe you could always call in and I'll just keep you on the line there to co host if you want.
Speaker 3: You know, we'll figure something.
Speaker 2: We'll figure something out. But but if you miss another show because you can't make it back, we we might consider moving it to another day. I'm just telling you.
Speaker 4: I thought about that, but you usually have you usually have Mike and somebody on Wednesdays.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, but we'll just change it and then if Friday is open for them. You know, that changes the dynamic too, because that might make it easier for I know it makes it easier for Mike. I'm not sure about Larry. I know he was having trouble with Thursdays per a bit. So if we take Wednesday, maybe I move Larry to Tuesday, or I move Larry to Friday. And Mike only wants to come on once a month, so between the two of them, I'm sure I can find spots. You know, if it's better for us to do this regularly.
Speaker 4: If we move itto Wednesday, there's no problem. I can do it from a hotel room.
Speaker 2: So I'll tell you what. Then we'll look at that. Maybe we'll move it to Wednesday, but for now we're leaving it on Fridays, and hopefully you guys will join us on Fridays. But it might be a better change for people calling in too, so we'll talk about it, you and me off air. But in the meantime, stick around. We still got almost an hour left of this show until the Age of Transitions begins at eleven pm, and then of course at no excuse me a ten pm Eastern. Then at eleven pm Eastern, we have Uncle the podcast, and we're finally going to get the resolution on the Super Bowl bets tonight live here on the Ocehellandio.
Speaker 8: Do you like history, real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 9: Uncle, do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninja's to take down the Illuminati?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: That's interesting, Yeah in the quatroon.
Speaker 9: Yeah, did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 9: It didn't, did it? But here on Ocelly dot Com Radio Network things work out a bit better, don't.
Speaker 2: They much better? Much?
Speaker 10: I mean, it's clear and understanding about the programs. The programs much clearer, getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, much better scene.
Speaker 9: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninches and listen to the Ocelly dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 11: I agree, it's straight to the point straight talk and I like that idea Olly dot com.
Speaker 5: M The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The Warstate dot com oh Chili dot.
Speaker 6: Com in denial secret wars with air strikes and tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover.
Speaker 2: Off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 12: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhncock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com.
Speaker 2: Pick up your copy of.
Speaker 12: In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical form.
Speaker 8: And revelation through conversation.
Speaker 2: Get ready for the second segment of the O'Kelly Effect. Live here on a Friday night, And it is what it is. It was, what it was, It's going to be what it's going to be. But you can change all that call in three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. We might change the day of the week that we do this show, but that means I'll have to replace it with something on a Friday, and uh, we'll regularly make sure that we have something going there. I've been trying to uptick the the production and the rate of production lately on the podcast. Hopefully you guys have noticed, uh, and we're getting things out there. Also ten o'clock tonight, we'll be listening to the Age of Transitions eleven pm Eastern we'll start uncle the podcast, but we'll be catching up on all the Super Bowl bets and all that good stuff at eleven pm tonight and even play a tape back from the show where we made the bets to uh, get some things cleared up. Anyway, until then, call in tell us what's on your mind while I got weeny dogs a Barkin three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's three one nine five two seven five zero one six, And you can become part of this anyway. I do see in the chat room. Also, uh, let's see it look like I saw Robin in there and I see Aaron in there. Plus of course we've got Bpete's video of the Week and looks like an Anon dropped in a video. Don't know what that is, but hey, we do have the active chat at ocelly dot com. So if you're hearing us, let's see what time it is. Actually, if you're hearing us, just about ten minutes after nine pm Eastern, maybe eleven minutes now after nine pm Eastern on this particular Friday, the twenty eighth day of March, we're live. But otherwise it's a recording, and without a time machine, you can't call in three one nine, five, two seven, five year or one six, So b Pete, a couple of odd questions I had for you. I was thinking about some things lately, and I went and had to talk to missus O there during the break, and she was gonna call in, but now she's busy talking on the phone to her mom. Uh, are your parents still alive? I was. I'm always curious about this, like you know, once you get to a certain age. I mean, I don't have this experience because I lost one of mine real early, and the other one, you know, was lost to me a long time ago, so I didn't really have parents as an adult. Are your parents alive and were they alive for some of your adulthood or anything like that.
Speaker 4: Back let's see, in two thousand and nine, I went over to Switzerland when I came back and in twenty eleven, my dad we all went out to eat.
Speaker 3: And he's got a piece of steak caught in.
Speaker 4: His esophagus, and it's something that had happened to my mom in the past.
Speaker 3: They went to the emergency room.
Speaker 4: They gave her some I don't know, cottle liver oil or something she swallowed and the piece of beet passed well with my dad.
Speaker 3: He wasn't uncomfortable, he was able to breathe it all.
Speaker 4: He just had that he could feel piece of steak caught in the esophagus.
Speaker 3: So we took him to the emergency.
Speaker 4: Room and they decided to go in and scope him and see if they could get it out.
Speaker 3: And the.
Speaker 4: Here knows the throat guy that decided to do the procedure gets down in there.
Speaker 3: And tries grabbing this piece of meat.
Speaker 4: Instead of pushing it through, he tries to tracted with a pair of tweezers and ends up carried my dad's esophagus, which caused a collapsed lung. So they wheel him back into the emergency room and they do surgery. He ended up being in ICU on a ventilator for about three months and so subsequently, you go on a ventilator. If you're on there too long, you lose your muscles and your throat, your ability to swallow, and things like that. He got a real bad infection from it, so we had him move from one hospital to another hospital, and he gets another infection. Another collapsed a long. They go in and do some procedures. He ended up being in the hospital for about ten months and.
Speaker 3: Had to go through therapy. Once he got everything taken care of. He had a feeding tube, he had.
Speaker 4: A track in place, and we fought with the hospital I don't know two three months.
Speaker 3: Finally we got him into therapy and we were able to get him home.
Speaker 4: And the whole time, the doctors kept pushing to put him in a nursing home, and all I'm sitting there, going he doesn't need to go to nursing home.
Speaker 3: He's got a home. I had come back from Switzerland and didn't have anything.
Speaker 4: I was the only kid that didn't have kids, wasn't married, didn't have anything going on. So I spent a couple of years taking care of him around the house, and he finally passed away in twenty and twelve, and it wasn't long After that that, my mom was diagnosed with lymphoma, so we took her through that whole chemo thing. She passed away in twenty and fifteen.
Speaker 2: What were they together when your dad passed away or were they?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, they they had built a house out in the country. It took two small farmhouses and moved him to some property that they bought, put him on foundations, gutted it, and then just redid the inside, built a whole new house out there.
Speaker 2: Gotcha.
Speaker 4: So they I mean they were living the dream. They had ten acres out there in the country. And yeah, they were together until dad passed away and my brother came down, ended up buying the property from my parents and you know, told mom, you know, this is your house. You stay here as long as you want. By that time, I was able to go back to work full time once we got well, and then she came down with the limphone and all. My brother was able to help take care of her.
Speaker 3: The end of that time.
Speaker 4: But yeah, they were. They were there my whole you know, most of my adult life.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I mean you got to keep your parents all the way in the middle. I'm just always interested in that dynamic because I never had it, So it's like weird to me, Like, you know, you're an adult and you already have you know, adult parents and you know they're still around, Like I have no idea what that's like. So anyway, it is a thing.
Speaker 3: Well we have.
Speaker 4: You know, I had four brothers, the sisters, so we pretty big family.
Speaker 3: But once mom passed.
Speaker 4: Away, you know, we were all the kids were never really close. We're scattered over the US, so it was hard getting people back and all that.
Speaker 3: So but we still keep in touch.
Speaker 4: I've got a sister that lives about thirty minutes away, brother lives thirty minutes away. I got one in Texas, one who is spending his retirement traveling, and who's RV Okay, But yeah, it's it's kind of it's it's it's different when your parents pass. You don't have that incentive to to get back for the holidays. You know, mom and dad ain't got long left, so you know, we need to go back and spend this Christmas or this Thanksgiving. And a lot has changed since things. But yeah, it's fortunate to be able to have them up until I was what sixty.
Speaker 2: Now, hey, look, it's just interesting to me, because it's just like a curious thing to even have that, you know, as ash as something in your life. But anyway, moving along, we got a couple of things we didn't even bother to mention yet. I mean, we could have talked about the VP and his wife's trip to Greenland. We could have talked about there's an earthquake and meandmar and all that. I think there might be a James Jesus Angleton's song in the chat room. Maybe I'll take a risk and see if I can actually run the audio through for everybody real fast, see if that's what it is. Well, here I'm running the song here, hold on.
Speaker 13: Down in the cloth where the fire is of Lifeline, James Jesus tells around the night, Oh your papers are on. I haven't seen James Jesus honestly.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's very weird. And the video is very weird too. And Anon dropped that in the chat room. I don't know. I guess I'll include a link to it with the show notes. But definitely weird. You were saying, BPTE something. I want to get back to Jimmy James and see if anybody else on the line. But you were saying something, and Jimmy.
Speaker 4: Can probably shed some light on it, and I've heard it just in passing the past couple of weeks. But when they started releasing the files and everybody was coming out saying, oh see, the CIA was behind it this that I heard bits and pieces of a story where they're saying that the CIA was involved in the Kennedy assassination and they also set up Nixon. And I thought, how could you set up Nixon in that he supposedly didn't know about the breaking into the water Gate, but he was guilty of trying to cover up finding out what happened. So I'm wondering, how is it And I don't know if you've heard any of this, I'm sure Jimmy can say some light. How is it that the CIA supposedly set up Nixon for Watergate?
Speaker 3: What is it that they set up?
Speaker 2: All right? Well, from the files, I don't know where they're getting it from the files all right, But separately, I would say that it is an interesting supposition because a whole lot of CIA people, and I've said this for years, even a whole lot of CIA people who should have known better and shouldn't have been getting busted on a simple black bag job, get busted on a black bag job. It almost looks intentional. So it looks to me like the CIA guys who you know, bungled things and it's supposedly, you know, the biggest bungled burglary blah blah blah, you know that narrative they've always fed us. Well, if you consider that it was done intentionally, then yet it looks like the CIA instead of you know, doing whatever it is they did to facilitate things regarding the Kennedy assassination, instead they facilitate you know, the biggest scanned in US political history. Basically because even now when we're talking about this signal controversy, right, they're calling it signal Gate, ever after everything has gate after it because of Watergate, you know, And it almost seems intentional because of course they run psychological operations, they run media influence campaigns. We know that they were, you know, clearly, and that's one thing that did come out in the files is that they're clearly having discussions. I mean, Schlessinger is even telling Kennedy it's like forty seven percent of you know, the people that we have in diplomatic positions are really under diplomatic cover, they're working for the CIA directly.
Speaker 4: Oh absolutely, But I thought that was you know that that's pretty much been a known thing. Yeah, over the years. But my question was how you know they's but.
Speaker 2: They kept that they kept that Slessinger memo withheld in almost almost in full, like a whole page of it, because it revealed a lot of things that people in the know would have known. It's slightly embarrassing to the CIA. But here's the problem with it is if the public doesn't understand that it's embarrassing to the CIA, who cares? Right, Like, that's you know what I'm saying, like, and for you and me, we're going yawn, Yeah, of course we knew that. But now there's absolute proof that people that were on the inside of the administration knew this. And indeed, you know, the whole Kennedy's going to smash the CIA into a thousand pieces, and all that reported by the was it New York Times, a New York Post reporter? You know, after the fact, you know, seems like he did seriously ask Lessenger, listen, give me an idea how we would go about doing this? How do we actually dismantle this thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can understand with Nixon basically end in the Vietnam War and pulling this out.
Speaker 3: You know, of course you wait until a second term to do it.
Speaker 4: But the theory I heard was, you know, the military industrial complex were getting ready to lose the money making heyday, so is the war ended? So they wanted to take Nixon out and they set him up with Watergate to get him out. And I'm sitting there thinking, but the war was already over, you know what, so they get revenged by getting rid of Nixon. Did they think that the war was going to crank back up because the Democrats had already voted to defund the.
Speaker 3: Whole thing at that time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the war was their way to end.
Speaker 3: It was to cut off the money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the war didn't end. The war didn't end at that time. At the time of the Watergate, the war wasn't over yet, right, So you know, could it be that they wanted to seal it so there was no way this guy would have the political capital to do anything and finish the job. Maybe that was part of it, but I don't think it was about maintaining the Vietnam War. I think it was about getting Nixon out of the way because he was literally dumb enough to think he was in charge. I mean, I really do feel that way. But again that's my personal opinion. As far as what the documents reveal about it, I don't see anything significant there that lends itself more to that conclusion about Nixon. Uh, but it does fill in some gaps, like I said about you know what people in the know actually knew and all that. Jimmy James is still on hold. We'll bring him on see if he's got anything to say about it. He just might. Uh, and anybody else who wants to join us look up until ten pm when Aaron Show starts the Age of Transitions three one nine five two seven five zero one six. And we're doing this the old school away with the phone calls. So it's all working fine and dandy. Although we might change days, as we said, who knows, we might not, and we're definitely gonna have to change the way we do phone calls come May, but we'll see when we get there. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. And uh, we'll just bring Jimmy back since he's the only caller so far. Jimmy you got any thoughts on what you've heard discussed here in the past few minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nixon was definitely removed by a bloodless coup deveta. I won't go so far as to stay. I won't name, I don't I have my suspicions, but he was clearly removed, right.
Speaker 2: And I think Helms was. I think Helms was actively involved in trying to CYA on this because there was a lot of stuff about to come out through the various committees, a lot of questions were being asked about the CIA. There was a lot of discovery. We have the MK search thing going on, you know, recording MK Ultra and all that. I mean, there's a bunch of things happening here all at once. So it could be that the CIA just didn't like the fact that Nixon thought he was, you know, in a position where he could demand things from them or asked questions. And we know about what was dramatized in that Nixon movie, but there was a meeting between Dick Helms and Richard Nixon where Nixon's making demands of Dick Helms, and I'm pretty sure Dick Helms pretty much told him, Yeah, do you know who you're talking to, who's your boss? You know, it seems like just saying that's the way it looks to me. Maybe again, maybe it's just me, but that's the way I see it. And the CIA would have had a clear motive to get him out of the way in a bloodless coup, really, because he was asking too many questions and also thought he could rain them in. And maybe somebody said just as simple as hey, Kennedy thought he was going to reorganize us and make the DIA the new premier organization in our national security state. And we can't have that because we know about the competition between the POND, the OSS, the CIA when it was first being established, and a couple of other agents that were competing for supremacy in the national security state. So, you know, a little more benign way to look at it. But I think, yeah, bloodless coup would be a nice way to put it. Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I have to correct you on one thing. My problem with the Super Bowl bet was not my bet. I already said, yeah, I bet on Kansas City because I thought they would win. My issue was that I remember the Robin also bet on Kansas City and therefore when out of one, but he says he picked Eagles, so I guess hopefully he's got the right recording.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a recording, and b by the way, if you can find it on my speaker, there's a transcript for every show, So I have that functionality on the spreaker where it creates a transcript automatically for every show. So if you go to my speaker account, you look for the night that we did the dollar bets on the super Bowl, you can read it and listen to it if you want, just saying it's there, and I'll double check all of that before you know, we make final declarations here. But tonight we're going to explore just a piece of tape and talk about who's who what. But I'll definitely double check it over the course of this coming week, as as I had JFK files this past week that I've been digging into intensely and spending too much time on it, honestly, and trying to get my own take on this stuff, not just you know, follow everybody else's ideas. And it's been an interesting journey, but I have not learned a great deal of new stuff. I think I've got about a collection of maybe twenty entirely new documents maybe out of what sixty some one thousand that I have at least done a partial search on. So you know, the actual total, I'm not sure of at this moment off the top of my head, but I do know that there have been at least four or five releases in batches, and the first one was like thirty two thousand, the next one was like thirty one thousand, and then there was a release of like less than one hundred and Uh. There's also some new FBI ones that I have not touched yet. I haven't been a ZIP folder, but I haven't touched them yet. So still working on it. Guys, what can I tell you? I'm not going to make up a story just to answer a question about any of that stuff. But anyway, Jimmy, any other thoughts you have before we move along in the conversation.
Speaker 1: Well, about all I've seen that was new was a bunch of thought recordings that I've either never noticed or I thought they were just uploaded. Most of them seemed to be from the Garrison Investigations already had them all anyway, from that upload by Lenna Sank where they uploaded, didn't them before?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry I missed part of that, Jimmy because my sound dipped on my end. I'm sure everybody else heard you, but I didn't. What'd you say?
Speaker 1: The first link I got it had three blinks. The only thing I really seen knew in the JFK stuff was a bunch of audio recordings that either I never noticed or it has to be part of the new stuff, but they mostly seem like recordings from the Garrison investigation, and I already had all of them from that upload that Lenosana had a few years ago with all them in it.
Speaker 2: Now, I didn't notice any new audio, so that must have been something from before. Yeah, I just posted what I had up to the twenty sixth as far as the pages go. But there is another release either today or yesterday. In addition, if you go to the National Archives, you you can follow up on this stuff, and they have it pretty well organized, except they haven't done a like a spreadsheet on these so that you could easily cross reference stuff. But otherwise, I mean, they are pumping it out now. It is putting it out, and allegedly they're working on scanning stuff right now. As I speak from what I understand, But thus far we've got. On the eighteenth, they released thirty two thousand pages at about seven pm Eastern time. On the eighteenth, again ten thirty they released another thirty one thousand pages, thirty one thousand, four hundred pages, that is, at ten thirty pm Eastern on the eighteenth. And then on the twentieth, at about nine thirty PM Eastern, thirteen thousand pages were released. And on the twenty sixth you got fifty three pages in sixteen pdf files that was released at three thirty pm Eastern. But today I think there's another release in progress or being scanned whatever. It's in progress. Let's just put it that way, so you know, not done yet, by the way, so there may be more to be revealed soon, I'm not sure, or maybe not. I guess we'll have to stay tuned as per usual. Right anyway, b Pete, what else we got? You got anything else you want to talk about? You want to talk about the earthquake or any other political chicanery or how about you know what is it? Now? Trump is issued in executive order he wants to correct the culture at the Smithsonian Museum. I think he says they've got the wrong agenda over there or something. I don't know what else you got on your mind.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've totally just given up on trying to pay attention to Trump this stuff going on.
Speaker 3: You know, I understand that.
Speaker 4: He came in blazing doing the stuff just as fast as he could, create so much chaos that the other side can't keep up with it. But I really don't understand his reasoning behind some of this stuff. I just don't get it, and I've removed myself from it to the point that I really don't give a crap anymore.
Speaker 2: Now I understand, and I've said over and over again, you know, this follows. This tracks with what Bannon said, which is we're going to flood the zone. So that's what we've been dealing with for about what is it almost night? Has he been in there ninety days? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think get Jebruary February of March.
Speaker 4: Not quite.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, it seems like ninety years, but sixty sixty days because there's been so much allegedly going on and then so much actually going on. You know, the signal chat thing. By the way, I played the AI voice reading of the signal chat last night on the podcast in case you wanted to listen to it as opposed to trying to read it best I could, though, because the AI didn't identify the people speaking when they were going by, so I tried to do that, and it also didn't voice the emojis that they were using, like at certain points they're doing high five emojis and fire and American flags and you know, celebrating during the chat. But yeah, I just tried to relate it. This is what's actually in it. And that was from the release from The Atlantic Reporter, which I thought had to release the stuff because they were starting to accuse him of like why is he even in on that chat? We're gonna have to investigate it. Uh, you know, hey, he's a bad guy. You know, he made up Russian Russian and Russian stories and all this stuff. I mean, really trying to make it seem like maybe he was a liar. So I mean, obviously he had to drop the stuff out there. You say it's not classified, Well, here it is. You know, what are you going to do? I mean that's a weird situation. You have any thoughts on that? By the way, be Pete about this signal chat and uh, you.
Speaker 4: Know, well somebody was set up for them, for that guy to be able to get access to it and then put his story out there. Of course, the Atlantic is this guy is known for making claims that don't hold up.
Speaker 3: So he comes out big guns.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, all this classified stuff was discussed and blah blah blah, and then we find out it's it's basically a nothing burger. I just it amazes me the things that the headlines and are made into stories and eventually you find out there's nothing to it. Well there's no reporting anymore of what's actually going on.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you something. You really think it's a nothing burger that before the strikes happened, these guys have a reporter in there in a conversation between the head of the guys.
Speaker 4: The story, that's the story we're not getting, is how in the hell this guy got into that chat?
Speaker 3: Apparently it was what some aid that I mean, how did he did he send him the link or did he?
Speaker 4: I mean, how did it happen? That's the story I want to hear. I don't care about the conversation. If they want to sit there and high five each other and post a bunch of American flags talking about a hit that they're going to make on a bunch of idiots over in Yemen. That's, you know, creating chaos for anybody trying to use the Red Sea. Fine, but the story is how did this guy get involved in it?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm waiting to hear.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I'm just but the question I'm asking is, so it doesn't bother you that this guy is potentially getting the heads up about something like an airstrike happening before it happens.
Speaker 4: That bothers me because I'd like to find you know, Trump went through this during his first term and so many people that were undermining him from within the structure of the administration. You know, how is it that this time, something like this, this reporter was allowed to be put on that chat and nobody noticed that he was there.
Speaker 3: That's the part I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I don't understand.
Speaker 3: You have a group chat. You know who's in the group.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't understand it at all, because apparently you have to be invited in. And again you got the head of the CIA, you got Tulci Gabbard there, you got the vice president there. That's quite an interesting group of people that you're in on a chat with. So some connected to one of those people, or indeed one of those people is responsible for.
Speaker 4: This, right, was it it Walts's aid or something that they've tracked down, was the one that somehow sent the link out or something?
Speaker 2: Well, as far as I got, I thought it was Walt's himself, but maybe it was Waltz's aid. It's connected to him.
Speaker 3: He's made the comment he says, I don't know who this guy is. I've never met him before, you know, I don't recognize this number. And apparently it was Walts's aid.
Speaker 2: Well he said it after he said it after the fact. But nobody said anything, which you just pointed out. Nobody said anything during this chat, which is weird to me because all these people that are involved in sensitive signaling and you know, classified work constantly, nobody bothered to ask about I mean, like, okay, I know who Tulca gabbartt is. I know who jd Vance is. Who the hell is this guy JG? That makes no That is one of the weird stories here.
Speaker 3: It's a lot like you're in a chat with two hundred people.
Speaker 4: Well, no, it's not like my question is why didn't somebody notice that there was a number in that group that wasn't responding, that wasn't taking part in the conversation, and go, wait, who the hell is this guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I have the same open question. And again because you're you're regardless of how they're messaging and talking about. Well, gee, I'm tired of you know, the people in Europe or deadbeats. They don't defend their own shipping lanes. Uh, and what I don't care about any of that. My point is that this is troubling that not only did you know, let's just say somebody's aid did this, Okay, somebody's trying to do it. Maybe they're trying to undermine things. Maybe they legitimately thought this guy's name is similar to somebody else's that need to be there. Whatever. The weird point to me is that all these people in charge of our national security nobody bothered to look or ask. So something is very strange here, and that's the open question. I find it troubling. And it's not because oh there was top secrets. No, there wasn't a lot of top secret there. But this is in advance of airstrikes. So let's just imagine for a moment this guy Goldberg is sympathetic to the Hooties. Well, a couple hours ahead of time, he could go, hey, guys, guess what the US is about to attack you. I have it on not only good authority, I have it on the authority.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know about this time a clock, you might want to find somewhere else to.
Speaker 2: Be, you know, because they even specifically in that chat talked about there's a particular terrorist target we want to hit. He is apparently at somebody's house right now, and we're gonna hit it. I mean, it's a bit much if this guy, and again potentially who knows what this guy's loyalties are. I don't know Goldberg myself. I'm not that familiar with him. I didn't even think he was a big name. I mean, I know the Atlantic and he can say whatever you want about that publication. But regardless of where the guy came from, he doesn't belong in that.
Speaker 4: Okay, So, but I can't understand how the hell he got in and how he stayed someone didn't notice.
Speaker 2: But I don't point the dirty end of the stick at him, because again, other people should have been aware of this, and somebody put him in there, like you said, and the idea that again, the head of the CIA, the director of National Intelligence, the head of the State Department, the Vice President, nobody bothered to even Look, I don't know, I don't know what to say about that, but it is troubling one way or another, So I don't you know, That's why I bring it up, and that's why I wanted to play for everybody what it was exactly. You know, that was released at least, and apparently he withheld some of it anyway, because even though the White House pretty much said, you know, no problem, no problem, all day later on that night, before he released the story, they kind of went to him and said, there is a piece in there that's sensitive and maybe you don't want to share that, you know, don't release that part of it. So they did finally tell him part of it was something that was too sensitive, and he withheld it, so, you know, I don't know. I don't blame the reporter though, and I don't even see the point of trying to point to even his past track record, because the guy shouldn't have belonged there, regardless of who he is. Or what is uh uh if it was, I don't know, Mark Levin, his ass shouldn't have been in there, Okay, I'm just saying it just should not have happened. So I don't know. It's a weird thing. Jimmy, what do you think about that whole signal uh? You know, signal gate or whatever they're calling it. You have any thoughts on it?
Speaker 1: You know, Waltz's staffords fired today because it was him that did it. Uh? Yeah, Well, see, as far as Greenberg goes, he should have the meat at the minute that he realized to listening into a restricted not top secret, not even confidential. It's unless at the beginning of the call, the Secretary of Defense said that this is top secret. It was not top secret. It is restricted information that this clown reporter should have hung up immediately. It's him that's in violation of the National Security Act.
Speaker 4: How is he a violation that somebody sent him the link by.
Speaker 1: Listening into information he had absolutely no business listening into. The minute he started hearing the names, he should have hung up. He was not an invited party.
Speaker 4: Someone someone to disagree with you there, Jimmy, he was given a link and invited into this conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see, somebody did invite him in, and somebody from one of those offices. And if it's a guy, look, they blame this staffer. And let's just go with that story and say it's true. I don't know if it is, because sometimes you know, they'll throw out a sacrificial lamb. Let's fire this guy over it. Uh, but let's just as human's true.
Speaker 1: Let's just think let's just the human's true. Haven officials, the vice president doesn't do the tech work. They have these clowns that work for them. Of course, they don't set up phones and whatnot.
Speaker 3: Of course part of the bureaucracy.
Speaker 1: It's almost as if the bureaucracy is once again trying to sabotage Trump. In fact, the other Waltz, the one that ram for vice president today, flat out called for a shadow government, which is a joke because there already is one. Yeah, damn party.
Speaker 2: Look, I agree that there's already a shadow government. But the thing is the Okay, somebody invited him in, that was part of that. Now, I don't know that this was part of the bureaucracy, or this is one of this guy's hand pickades. I don't know this guy's track record even, Okay, I'm just saying that, let's just go with the idea that this guy did it. Therefore, the reporter was invited in by somebody from that office.
Speaker 1: Right now, he was at the intended No he was. Does he have a high clearance?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 14: But as you said, Jeff, what happens when a JFK researcher gets documents that they find out they shouldn't have had.
Speaker 1: They get shook down and get in trouble, now, don't they? Yeah, situation, Well, but but yeah, exactly. I find it ironic that I hear these characters. What oh, none other than John Dean was on MSNBC running down someone about, oh, the snowman weaken papers and he's taking a boy. These traders got me these trees and as people need to be locked up, I thincond your best body was the Pentagon leaker. Did you feel the same way about him? No?
Speaker 2: See, but that's an intentional leak. My point is that, look, a reporter sometimes gets called into these chats, gets called into phone calls, uh, you know, and and things like this all the time by people in the government so that they can be informed about this or that or the third thing. So initially I would say this guy could have been called in on this and thought nothing of it just because the chat. He's probably involved in a bunch of them now and then right some committees working on a new farm bill. They wanted to know the details before it comes out.
Speaker 3: The same thing with them, Julie the songs. You know he was.
Speaker 4: People called him a trader for publishing things. He wasn't a trader for publishing material he was, and the question comes in, did he help somebody hack to get the information.
Speaker 3: That's a separate argument.
Speaker 4: When you look at the Pentagon papers, or you look at Edward Snowden, you look at Juliana Sange, they had materials that were given to them that when they published them, they should be protected from it. If somebody invited me into a chat, it doesn't matter about clearances or anything else being involved in the chat. They weren't discussing classified information. They were discussing sensitive information, but it wasn't classified.
Speaker 3: So the reporter.
Speaker 4: Doesn't have If he's invited into that chat, he has no responsibility to hang up the phone.
Speaker 3: He's gonna listen and take notes. I would do it. Anybody would do it.
Speaker 2: And look commonplace thing. Well okay, but a commonplace thing.
Speaker 1: I want to make one. I just want to say, what would happen if a bank accidentally deposited a million dollars into your account be peep with it? Would they say? No big deal? Even though you weren't in the intended recipient.
Speaker 4: You're comparing apples and pliers. You're not even in the same fruit root.
Speaker 2: Well you're not.
Speaker 4: There's totally unrelated to what we're discussed. We're talking about information to a report.
Speaker 1: You're not going to get. I'll tell you he was not one of the intended recipients.
Speaker 4: Okay, but as an unintended intended recipient, they invited him in.
Speaker 2: As somebody who got a deposit like that in a bank.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Like, you know, here's the thing about it. You're not going to get prosecuted for the deposit because that was somebody else's action. That's not your fault. Okay. Uh Now, if you take it, what's that? Yeah, if you spend it, but that's a separate action. You see. If you do nothing and it sits there and they go, hey, wait a minute, we sent this to you incorrectly you're not in trouble for it being sent to you, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So unless you spend it, yeah right in this case, or if you apprehends of the phone call and then publish it in the national paper.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But see, listening into the phone call. Listening into the phone call wasn't the problem because that's something that possibly happened based on the fact that somebody else invited him into it. What I'm saying is now when he published it, this is afterwards, and this is after a whole bunch of stuff that's different.
Speaker 1: Now, do we know that there's no way in hell anyone that set up that group intended for him to join someone subverted just yeah, a someone that was up to no good.
Speaker 2: Clearly I was about to explain that, well, I was about to explain that without a nefarious motive behind it. Because here's what happens with these reporters a lot. And I know this from some experience myself. You get called into some of these chats sometimes where a government person, a lawyer or somebody else is informing you about something that's going on, and they want to inform a group of people that are in the media and people that work for a publication like The Atlantic get called into these things all the time by government agency people, by like I said, lawyers that are involved in lawsuits, you know, famous people that are keeping their you know, communications restricted, their pr person sets the thing up, whatever, and a lot of times people get called into them, they get invites, they get invited in. Some of these things contain semi sensitive information or information they're giving them ahead of time. Here's your head's up. We're going to let you know about stuff. I mean, I even know about what the JFK records releases that the CIA turned around and briefed members of the media before they release the stuff in what was it, twenty twenty two, They turned around and did that in order to you know, give them the heads up, here's what's going to come out. And it wasn't even technically in the public's hands yet, right, so it hadn't been made public yet, but they were letting people in on. By the way, this is what the CIA has to tell you about what's in the documents. Nothing to see here except well maybe this, maybe this. They briefed those guys. That's why they were publishing whole articles on it. You know, ten minutes after they dropped the documents in twenty twenty two, because they had already been briefed. Sometimes they get briefings from government agencies about benign things about you know, hey, look a disaster happened. We're going to respond. There's shooting going on in a particular country. There's been a regime change. This is the government's official position on it. We're letting you know, and that's how they get things out. So this guy could have been invited into one hundred chats that week, for all we know, could have been invited on a bunch of different group calls and things like this, not just chats but calls, you know, conference calls even because that's part of what they do as a reporter. Right. But once he realized what was going on there, hey, look he said he signed out of it when he realized what was happening. I don't know how long it took him to figure it out. And again we could discuss that if you like. But somebody who was working for one of these guys, and again I don't know clearly that it was somebody just you know, part of the general government bureaucracy, uh, because I don't know that guy's track record, but I would check on it because he might be a handpicked assistant for this guy who has now lost his job, because obviously this was not the right thing to do. But I don't know that I would be so quick to, you know, say that this guy did something wrong. And the reason why he published it is because they were making all these statements about it and saying that there was nothing classified, it was no big deal anyway. And he kind of said, okay, and now you're trying to make it sound like I snuck in there or something and I'm a liar. Well, here's the truth of it. This is actually what I saw, so you know. And the other thing is, now we got that judge by the way, saying you better preserve the records of this, and I think that's correct as well. All these records need to be preserved. And I don't know signal signal. I think disappears like a snapchat.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about this judge. This judge is a district judge. Yeah, he has no damn business getting involved with anything of any national importance.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: He needs to do something with these clown judges. We can't have four thousand little want to be presidents trying to interfere with the one true chief executives' policies. This is assina. This is exactly what I predicted would happen a year ago. If Trump was elected, all the bureaucracy would once again come out of the wood work obstructors agenda, this tang true district judges mostly well, pretty absurd.
Speaker 2: Well, look that that is definitely the uh, you know, the administration's position. I would say, though that just on the subject of preserve the damn records, though it is correct, somebody at NARA should say it, but nobody at NARRA ever challenges the executive branch and tells them, hey, look, preserve this stuff because that's part of the legal process. Even though you are the executive, you're not allowed to destroy records, so keep them all. That's one of those things they're supposed to do. Now, we could talk about who violated it, how often, and which executive ever followed it. Actually we could talk about that. But the idea that you know, he was saying that that would be the correct legal position. Now as to whether this guy should be saying it or not, another question. But anyway, we're towards.
Speaker 1: The end about that. My understanding is article to the president's demand that they can decide what's uh classifyed not classified. Would you say that Judge said he's trying it's not about president. No. No, no, it's documents.
Speaker 2: No no, no, it's not about president.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: The president doesn't have a choice with Yes, I will argue that the president doesn't have a choice about preserving the documentation. That's sort of thing they're all supposed to do. You know, they are supposed to uphold the laws all ship.
Speaker 1: The president is the shock caller on what's classified and what is Yes.
Speaker 2: I know, I didn't argue about what's classified. Jimmy, listen again, I'm not arguing about what's classified. Please, I'm trying to make the simple point that he can't destroy records. That's all. He's supposed to preserve it all, all of them were supposed to. That's got nothing to do with Trump or anybody else or a particular political blah blah. They're all supposed to not destroy their records. They're supposed to preserve the records.
Speaker 1: All of the government record. It's a signal chat okay, which which destroys itself after you use it. My understanding is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's what makes it problematic to even use the damn thing.
Speaker 3: But anyway, will wanted them to use it.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go another one with Like I said, we can go back and if you want to revisit it all we could talk about all the destruction of the records that should not have occurred under various chief executives. But technically speaking, they're all supposed to be if they're doing government business, they're supposed to preserve the records of it. It's just a general rule, I know. But anyway, it is what it is, and uh, it will be what it will be. And we're almost at the end here. So Jimmy, you got a final thought for this week?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Is it time to go already? Oh? Yeah, I guess it is.
Speaker 2: It is, uh.
Speaker 1: Holy Macro, Yeah time.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, I just pray for the Obamas and I just pray that they get through this rough patch and their marriage. I know they have them on hell of a time. This that and the other thing. You know, maybe doctor Phil can help him out. I believe he's based out of Chicago. Also, wasn't he in Oprah.
Speaker 2: That is almost you got some great TV and radio ideas. Jimmy, you really need to pitch these things to people. I think you can get paid. Seriously, that would be great. Doctor Phil handles the Obama you know, marriage counseling live on pay per view even I think that'd be great anyway.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, yeah, billion dollars. The first president ever and first lady to admit they got problems and then come out and do diagnosis or whatever you call it with a psychiatrist on TV. Oh my goodness. We could pay off the national.
Speaker 2: Debt doctor Phil as their marriage counselor and then bring in a special guest, whoever the hell is hot doing it now, as the sex counselor. Right, Jimmy, thanks for calling in. Appreciate you, and maybe we'll hear from you later during the Uncle Show. I think we will hear from you then because we're going to be discussing the Super Bowl bets at eleven PM. But until then, b Pete, you got a final thought for the week.
Speaker 3: Well, all I.
Speaker 4: Can say is I must really have been way up in the mountains because I didn't realize that Barack and Big Mike were having problems.
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's the look. I don't buy that story, but it floated for a little while in extreme right wing circles and in trash you know, in trash media circles that they're supposedly getting divorced because he's having an affair with Damn. I forget who the famous person is. He's supposed to be having an affair.
Speaker 3: Honist And I did hear it that far? There you go, supposedly got food food. But yeah, how do we know Big Mike's not carrying on with somebody? Well back now, we need to look into that.
Speaker 2: Jimmy, See, we do need to look into that. And I say, Jimmy has the right idea. Doctor Phil sounds just about right, bpe right.
Speaker 3: I don't know if i'd go with doctor Phil. Maybe what was it, doctor.
Speaker 2: Laurel Oh, doctor too bad? Ruth Westheim out is dead? Yeah, but maybe you'll find your answers on the internet anyway. But is that shinging noise one.
Speaker 4: Of those stealth helicopters with computerized noise cancelation capability?
Speaker 2: Well, they're still working the chains out.
Speaker 8: Wow, do you know about stealth?
Speaker 4: Help all dot conspiracy dot black dot helicopters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I'll tell you what that dang old internet mane just going on there and point and click getting into talking about ww dot com. You got naked chicks on there, man, you go.
Speaker 7: Click click, click, clicklicklick clicklickiate it's real lazy man, yep.
Speaker 2: And that's how you find your information on the Internet, whether it's about Big Mike or Little Barack or Barry or anybody else. Be Pete, I thank you for co hosting this with me, and as for the rest of you, stay tuned for the Age of Transitions coming up next. I am merely O'Kelly. All of you are indeed the effect chip in at o'chelly dot com. And also I didn't get to get it get with you, Bpete about cutting of the food bank support from the government this week. Maybe we'll cover that next week because I know you always mentioned the food banks before we get out of here, but we're out of time this time. Maybe next time we get together and hopefully you'll