Speaker 1: Oh if you never, If you don't never, do you remember where is the size? Do you remember? Where is the side? Timba? What is old? Guys? How is everybody doing?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, mm.
Speaker 3: Hmmm mm hmmmm.
Speaker 4: All right, listen to I say him cool with act like I'm on face and thanks about still linger insteaate say I'm moving forward and never looking behind?
Speaker 2: But what is up?
Speaker 1: Guys? How is everybody doing? Its great and fabulous Thursday, January second, January twenty second, twenty twenty six. The only thing that I saw Boogie has Boogie got fired as opposed? Now he's an interdo why don't you Here's the thing. If it would here's the thing. Why don't you fire hill the community and do it? Here's the thing. If it was if it was anybody else, then Boogie, he would have They would have gotten maaed for on the show. No, uh, hold on, ladies and gentlemen, we can't get the loophol loll but we're gonna get this person in.
Speaker 3: Oh what I'm second choice? Take it back, sweetheart? How you doing, Darlen? You doing Darlen?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: You know no, no, no, no, someone's question has a normal job outside of streaming and he was actually he said yesterday that he would be all stream because.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jake, let me ask you a question. I'm in the middle of what you're talking about, just catching it. But I heard a video of you getting really upset. Could you explain to me what happened? What happens? I heard a video of you. I think it was you getting very upset with somebody named Peschi.
Speaker 1: Maybe yeah, it might be an old video because I haven't talked, I haven't done.
Speaker 3: No, it was an old video. It was kind of like one of mumbling nicks say hi to Nick, say hi. NAE's Jacob. So it was one of his videos today, let me finish. It was one of his videos today and he referenced an old video. So I wasn't familiar with what happened. So we were very upset. So first of all, tell.
Speaker 1: Me so this.
Speaker 3: Sorry one question, here's my question. First of all, my question is why were you so upset, Jake?
Speaker 1: Because I was I thought he was my friend.
Speaker 3: Okay, so what did he do to make you think he wasn't your friend all of a sudden?
Speaker 1: So not let me in the discord, you know, say that he won't let me back to the discord. I tried to like be his friend. He he you know, I tried to basically not be some people's friends unless unless you know, he doesn't want to be if you have if you're a big star, he wants to be your friend if you are. But when it's like me, when when you have issues. Here's the thing here, she goes when you found a new person, he goes to that person. I was the one that if it wasn't for me, he would have never met Linny, he would have never met He never met.
Speaker 3: You have to understand a lot of what you and I do. We're not like maybe the greatest hosts, but we're very good networkers. You know, we bring people together, and sometimes when we do that magic happens. So if he found somebody that he worked better with, or it was just more that timing was better, sometimes you have to let that happen and you can't get so upset. So I'm so glad I've never heard you that upset. As long as I've known.
Speaker 1: You, You've never You've never seen me upset because I you know, I learned a whole time ago, or not to you know, it's just he's just trying to you know, I.
Speaker 3: It's okay, just the important parts.
Speaker 1: It's just these people that you know, they have a better cameras, they have better audience, they have better everything, and they have money to spend all this stuff, and I'm having to do it on a shoe history of having it to mm hmm, I'm I'm right over a piece of piece of garbage.
Speaker 3: Internet, I understand. But like, this is how you build a community, and hopefully there's a time where we can, you know, turn whatever Jake wants to turn his show into to think bigger. But you got to start somewhere. You can't eat. And I know you've had channels before, and I know you've been through it so many times. So I'm not taking away your ten years that you've worked at this. I recognize that.
Speaker 1: By the way I did. I did send Tommy Jordan.
Speaker 3: To oh dear, you can't get a word in edgeways with him. What are you going to do on your own show?
Speaker 1: Listen, I just I just said he'll leave, because he was saying, come on, he would want to. I'm so this is something that is is the lord of pash So I'm mad hell through a show that I did call Katy Bowler bowling alley no show. I just did and did. If I you didn't want, I know, know about him, I would have never made him a star. I would have told Katie not to make him a star.
Speaker 3: But okay, so I don't know what you know or you think you know about him. But I'm sure whatever it is, you guys have already visited this and gotten past it. So let's not bring it up again.
Speaker 1: Right, several clubs, several clubs.
Speaker 3: So we don't need to bring it up again, right, But you but.
Speaker 1: He always wants to bring you up like he's the one that he was, the one that was making the two Chunk videos. He was you ever heard of one bite? You ever heard of Dave Porte? Of course he Patsy did a video series called Two Chunks where he where he imitated that fact. Yeah. By the way, I want to also say that I have a friend that we've been you know, I'm more. By the way, it got something for you, guys. Nobody has has seen.
Speaker 3: Look at my boy, so handsome chick show them. Oh stop, don't be shy, like how nice you look? You got all handsome up for the.
Speaker 1: First time the first told that nobody's everybody see me with with a with a shaved.
Speaker 3: No little bird hairs. Yea, you look very handsome, Jae.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: I still I like the bird hairs. Leave them be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I still have the bird hair. But oh, and to people that watch your belt, why don't you why don't you want me? No? No, no, why don't I?
Speaker 3: Oh, I can't read the chat when I'm on the show because then I get.
Speaker 1: Distracted by the way we're on landscape.
Speaker 3: I know, I like it like this. It's easier. I mean, I make it like this, but I have my phone this way. That's weird.
Speaker 1: So by the way, we got Dan Live tonight.
Speaker 3: MPs, Baby's MPs, MPs nice podcast.
Speaker 1: That's Dann.
Speaker 3: I know day. That was my plug. Now we got to start from the beginning. Go ahead, do it again. We got Dan tonight. Go ahead, all right.
Speaker 1: You know this person, sorry, someone is telling me cold, ungrateful and the chat.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jacob, don't pay attention to the chat. Look at you who's in front of you. Hellllo, you don't know anything different about me? You gray haired going Oh, you son of a bitch, Jacob A Janny book.
Speaker 1: What's going on.
Speaker 3: I'm taking the black out of my hair. It's going back to its normal color. I'm taking all the like the years of black out of my hair.
Speaker 1: So so you're darken your you're you're taking the dods out of your hair.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm stripping. It is what we call it in the hair industry.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also and also by the way, shout out.
Speaker 3: Yes, shout out to the boys. Yeah, Jacob, want to see what I got the baby?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Okay, So, since she's gonna be the Princess of New Jersey, it's called Hello New Jersey. And it's a book, a baby book about New Jersey. And it talks about all the roads in the towns and oh my god, I can't wait to read it to her. We're gonna have so much fun.
Speaker 1: So let me say this. I had a hard time. So the episode I did with UH with GP yesterday last night, I had to triple.
Speaker 5: Uploaded it now I had to double up who's GP?
Speaker 1: Google Pickles before?
Speaker 3: Okay, Hi, giggle Pickles.
Speaker 1: Hey, Google Pickles? Lawyers? O kidding? Are we are we going to get ken?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh no, what difference doesn't make I don't think we have the same audience. You know, the people that listen to someone going, oh, send me money, this super chats machine. Nobody wants to hear that.
Speaker 1: Want to come back on my show? Because keep talking.
Speaker 3: About you tonight? What he was talking about you tonight?
Speaker 1: What did I do?
Speaker 3: Now? I don't know what you did, but he was talking about you. I heard him say your name. He was like something something Jake Hudson, and I was like, keep his mother name out of your mouth. You know how I got.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. I don't watch his show the number one because I have a life a man, right, And number two, I don't watch the show because you know, people say, oh wait, don't you watch Kady? And I'm like, why would I watch a guy that begs for super cats? And if if I wanted to do that, I wouldn't go watch steel Toe or the steel Toe or or s J.
Speaker 3: Jesus funny. You love drama, Jake. You act like you don't like the drama, but you like it. But you little posta, you know.
Speaker 1: And the thing is you have these people that don't that they're they're all alone all the home.
Speaker 3: Wow, that can't be me.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you're you're a good person.
Speaker 3: You're a gooder person. Now, you're a good person to j thank you?
Speaker 1: What what? I don't what? I don't like about what? But I try to I try to put back in the world.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Oh tell me where stream sniping you for two minutes.
Speaker 3: Oh that's all right, don't pay attention to the chat. Talk to me, Jake. I ask you a question when you're ready, go ahead. I remember when we were on the phone the other maybe like a month ago, like around Christmas time, I think, and you were talking about you grew up in the church. Tell me about that.
Speaker 1: I basically had I I grew up in the church. I grew up had a my church life.
Speaker 5: Because okay, so.
Speaker 3: Let's let me start there. Did you go to church on Sundays?
Speaker 1: We went Sunday Sunday night. Sometimes sometimes I went Sundays and Sunday nights, but sometimes it's we had issues.
Speaker 3: Okay, So but if you went, it would be like on a Sunday. Huh. Did you get dressed up nice?
Speaker 1: Dressed up like like I would like, I'll be I'll be dressed Yeah. Okay.
Speaker 3: My grandfather used to get embarrassed because I would go to the lake and then we would do church on a Saturday night, so I would leave the lake rush go to church, and I had to. I like sometimes I had stand on me and everything. And I knew that there was like a battle internal inside of me, like do I go shower, do all that and go to church or do I just go as I am?
Speaker 1: And it is what it is.
Speaker 3: So I show up to church one day Sandy from the beach. Well, just so you know, that's not what you do when you're with grandpa. He announced to the entire church, who knows me by the way, like it says, my granddaughter came from the lake, everybody, please pardon her appearance. It was modifying. So yes, I now that we do church in the nursing home. I get to go in sweat hats, I get to wear my hoodies. It's like, because when I go to real church, I feel like I have to stress appropriately. So that's interesting.
Speaker 1: But you know, one of the things that I, you know, I learned a long time again is you know I like the small town preachers more than like the TV would because.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I never did that.
Speaker 1: Evangelistic stuff is about ten minutes of preaching and they're like, by my staff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's weird. I mean, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: They do talk about money at church more than I like to hear it, but I like to see what they do with it, and they do a lot of nice things. And I see that, I see it happening, so it feels all right. But yeah, the guys on TV sound crazy. Did you ever watch that show? Right? Get right?
Speaker 2: What was it called? Uh?
Speaker 1: Real Real Pastors of No?
Speaker 3: No, no, it was with the guy that was Kenny Powers. It was called see if see if anybody is in the chat, ask them? It was called uh, Kenny Powers was in it.
Speaker 1: But but here's the thing. I also want to say that I do want to say that we're all super cat Oh.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you have to remind them so they can torture us, by the way.
Speaker 1: By the way, but the only persons in here is the pineapple.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm not allowed to say, don't do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, docs, So do you want to tell everybody why the police just knocked.
Speaker 5: On my door because you buy a car Because.
Speaker 3: I'm parked wrong or I parked bad, whatever it was, I parked bad. So they asked me. These are the same cops like I can't even begin to tell you they're.
Speaker 1: Not like the same cops that they wouldn't get the squatters out of here, out of the house.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've been living next to squatters for years and they can't do anything about it. Yeah, but the snow hasn't been shoveled. I get a ticket.
Speaker 5: I parked wreaking.
Speaker 3: They knock on my door like I'm some fucking criminal. I'm like, I know I shouldn't have done it.
Speaker 5: How dare I?
Speaker 3: I just can't even I have to like get out of there, New Jersey. You love your New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Hey, but you know, I just also want to say, has A works at.
Speaker 2: A car lot? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what kind of Carson Cars?
Speaker 1: Actually it's a used car lot. Okay, Every Thursday is auction day for him?
Speaker 3: You know how to talk like a like Bobby Fran like an auction guy. No, you know how Bobby friends talk.
Speaker 5: We're watching like did you watch?
Speaker 1: Did you watch?
Speaker 3: I didn't watch Storage Fours? I didn't I heard about it. Sorry, I didn't watch it yet. I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Show sponsored by El Bay. You know he's his name is not Dabbler, His name is the show isabling.
Speaker 3: Oh whatever, you know what I like to I kind of try to avoid Rocco at all costs when he's actually Rocco. I only like to interact with Tuki. So we don't even engage with each other when we're like in our public settings like in Atlantic City or whatever, because I don't want to talk to Rocco. I just want to talk to Suki.
Speaker 1: So yeah, here's here's what I got to say about Tuki. Yeah, I think is a piece of garbage.
Speaker 3: Well, I Meanuki might be a little like like lives like Oscar, the grouche that lives in the garbage can. But do you know how Tooty came from this world?
Speaker 5: Because no, no, no, no, no, yes or no, that's all.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, good, As long as we're both have to visualize it, I don't want you to.
Speaker 1: That's the that's the same backstory as two.
Speaker 3: K Oh, you didn't watch Husey last night, right, I did, good job, Jake.
Speaker 1: Good. I don't watch a idea that you were going to be honest, yeah, thank you. Instead I watched uh, I've watched.
Speaker 5: Other stuff, but spit it out.
Speaker 3: What were you doing?
Speaker 1: I was watching never mind?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Jake I thought you were watching a freaking stream.
Speaker 1: I was watching. I know, I get it.
Speaker 3: I did the math. The math is mathing.
Speaker 5: Thank you, sir Garlett.
Speaker 3: I heard you without swoopy, did not need to say it.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, she's beautiful.
Speaker 1: I know she's.
Speaker 3: No more, no more secrets right now. We're good for sam Oh so Samantha Smith b Yeah, okay, So I got caught up on that a little bit this morning when I was working. While I was working, I was paying attention to her. There was a lot going on.
Speaker 1: There's a hot girl.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, are you listening to what she's saying. I'm sorry to get little irritated now, I'm sorry you got a one track mind, Jake. I don't know what's going on with you today. Do you know I went food shopping?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: If I get snowed in, I can't. I can't make people deliver food in the snow.
Speaker 1: Is your roommate there?
Speaker 3: No still traveling? So I'm still here alone, you know with the baby? Uh he's finn?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah? Are you going to go? Are you coffee with Carson?
Speaker 3: Of course if it's not eighteen inches of snow?
Speaker 1: You had to drive halfway to meet him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we kind of meet at some like middle ground and he orders his dunk of chocolate mocha latte with like one sweet and low. And I went from having iced teas because in the summer time I love to drink tea. I went from that to them getting a regular oat milk coffee.
Speaker 2: B Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't like hot drinks, so I get it frozen. I will drink hot chocolate, but it has to be made with like oat milk.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, I want to say this number one, who do you Who do you say? Is who is the new beie of the year? Who would be the new bee of the double versus the year?
Speaker 3: Oh, twenty twenty six just got started? Or do you mean the fiscal year? Okay, let's see. I think last year we were heavy with some new some new talent. Karmik was great. Tommy Jordan comes in super strong, but with that confidence that makes people turned off. And not me personally, I like it, but other people they're like, so you got to give them time. Eagles, I feel like he's been around for more than a year, so I don't consider him of this this generation of tabblers. Scarlet Scarlet NJ Ranger Flimsy. They were both good additions. Scarlet excellent, excellent. Girl has a lot of a lot of friends from this, and I think that's great. That's what it's here for for some of us.
Speaker 1: And I love that.
Speaker 5: Oh bad egg, rotten egg.
Speaker 3: Yes, Johnny Carson, Papa killed the clown town. Oh my god, mister kill. Everything became an actual thing. What about Maggie Mazzie. I still apologize to Mazzie for being mouthy with her. Shame on me. And I'm so glad to know that she didn't go to the ocean forever.
Speaker 1: She she's been. Here's the thing. I love Mazzie, She's an awesome person. I agree, And I want to say this, it's like you have, you have people that want to rub your days are gruner and don't don't try to find love on load because if you.
Speaker 3: Do, it's what happens if you find love online, Because all these crazy people are like download apps, download apps. To me, that sounds like look for your next murderer? Like what who does this?
Speaker 1: What about? What about? What about double a?
Speaker 2: Judy?
Speaker 3: Yes, we gotta give so much props to Judy, Like what a world she left to get into this, and now she's so into it that her guests canceled and instead of putting it like, oh, here's an old video of mine, she's like, here's a video of John making fun of me, Like what a dabbler. I love it. I love this for her.
Speaker 1: What about Alva?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Almah is too cute. I think she's shy to talk to me, but when we're on camera together, like we talk to everybody, but we don't talk to each other. I don't know why I like her, Annibo Banni. I know Annie's like obviously been around forever because there's stuff that like I see that they've had forever, like their channels, and it's a lot. You have to read some of it. Have you ever sat there read it?
Speaker 1: I'm not watched. So don't we talk about shows with her? It's her Wednesday show. And the is for me is like I don't talk about like what shows that I go on and stuff. Yeah, I don't want people to see you know. What I say on shows is if you have people on panel and you have no people on panel, you can't get a word in edgewise.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's true. I think it's very difficult look at us. We do this to each other all the time. We talk over each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I want to say that I really do appreciate that what we're doing.
Speaker 5: You know it, Jake.
Speaker 3: I can't believe it's almost a half an hour and I'm not like nervous, like jumping out of my skin.
Speaker 1: It's crazy because here's the thing, because I make it comfortable, I.
Speaker 3: Know, Jake, but it's crazy. I've known Nike US and I know like the guys, and when I get on stream with them, I don't feel uncomfortable at all, Like what I'm comfortable with them, uncomfortable with you. But for some reason I can't like express myself, I guess to them. I feel like they think I'm crazy.
Speaker 1: The thing is, the thing is, it's like they they run a show. They run a scheduled show where if bam bam bam bam, get it done, put it out for the air waves. They buy b is very sanctioned, very uh. He might have topics here. You could just be yourself and don't have to worry that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nobody knows what they're gonna get when they come here. That's the big surprise.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also, and also the thing is it's like I'm not from I'm not I'm not telling people to buy my products. I'm not telling people to buy things. If they want to help, they can help.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to build a community here.
Speaker 5: Let's start there by.
Speaker 1: The way, by the way, and here's the thing what I love about, like being on the mobile thing by the way. If anybody that that, I'm trying to like show support to people. The reason why I'm working on it.
Speaker 3: I see I see you all day while I'm at work at the office, I see you posting. So I'm like, all right, taking care of that. Yeah, Instagram, what is this that stuttering John is famous on TikTok? Now can you believe that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, kids, twenty year old kids are noticing him in the reets of Kip Carl.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something you want to hear? Something funny? Is like I post on both my Twitter's the video because I want people to see the video. I post on Instagram, Facebook, I post on tech talk, I post a bit shoot.
Speaker 3: Uh a little beaver.
Speaker 1: I do all my own production, you know what, because I want people to see his videos. I don't want to I don't want to have to deal with the algorithm where you have to you have to be a certain thing. But if you by the way, I have an early day tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I have to be up.
Speaker 3: Oh, we gotta wrap this up in five minutes. It's getting close to bedtime, you know me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what time is it, Jake?
Speaker 1: Right now? It's by forty?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I gotta shot, you know me. I got I gotta do my thing before I go to bed. So yeah, we gotta wrap this up.
Speaker 1: So I have to and I might have to. GP wants video show with her tonight, but I can't do a late show because I gotta.
Speaker 3: Yes, you have something to do tomorrow. So if you didn't tell her, tell her as soon as you can and apologize, and you're reschedule.
Speaker 1: So I'm not gonna reschedule. Just gonna see if I could do like kids to fifteen minutes with her and I'll go to bed.
Speaker 3: Okay, that sounds like a good idea. It isn't even seven o'clock. I get a little because I'm old. You know, I've been up since before the sun. So I'm like, God, it's getting late. But I'm very I like structure. Sorry, you know, So.
Speaker 1: Today I did eat my uh my sish in law brought these new foods and I tried one of them. It's a it's a stofer potato baked. It's like potatoes, like potatoes and bacon.
Speaker 3: And all that delic Do you want to hear what I had? What I had rice with butter chicken, and it was super super spicy.
Speaker 1: Is coming back.
Speaker 3: She's going to be gone for almost three weeks, so you're gonna have to work the office every day of the week. Nah. Tomorrow and with the snowstorm, I'm probably going to be home for a couple of days. So Monday I'll go back.
Speaker 1: Hey, so we so one of the things that I would so I want to say this, I do appreciate you know, you know everybody says, oh FK D D was was like I had to. I had to sit there, you know, lay there when I got the phone with you about the fire, when I didn't even know that you were you were safe, I was sitting there.
Speaker 3: You're my hero, Jake.
Speaker 1: Comfortable worried about you.
Speaker 5: So sorry, Jake, you make me feel so bad.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it, because I feel my hero I might be the one that you know, everybody cares everybody's like says, Jake doesn't care about people.
Speaker 3: He cares about me.
Speaker 1: I know that your move, You're you're my You're my U.
Speaker 5: You're my sister, right.
Speaker 3: I love that. I never had a brother, so you are my brother. What do you think about them?
Speaker 1: Apples?
Speaker 3: And I do I do that? Let you know, Kyle's my brother too. Yeah, that's my brother too. I was falling asleep. He comes with a blanket, it tucks me, and I'm like, oh my god, this is the life.
Speaker 1: Like how the thing is, if I found there princes to go out to, I would go out there in the cold.
Speaker 3: With the snow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I do with dar dog.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, you'd be my savior for real.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The thing is, it's like you have to be respectful. And I would even try to help out with like the groceries and stuff. The one thing that I always say to people is like when it comes to my refrigerator, I always I get a little bit o CD with that.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, you can do whatever you want in the fridge as long as it's clean, all right, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it gets clean where you're when you get groceries and side you have. I have to think what we should do with the groceries, because.
Speaker 3: You got to take stuff out, you know, or.
Speaker 1: Put here or put the ones that are officially go bad.
Speaker 3: Yes, you got to look at labels. Don't even get me started. I have a I'm not gonna say who, but I have a person in my life who every single time she would have a party, I would grab likes thing from her fridge and when I would look at it, it would be expired by like three years, and I'd be like, bro, your jelly's expired in nineteen ninety seven. And she's been like, it's.
Speaker 5: Just jelly, It'll be fun. And I'm like, okay, I can't.
Speaker 1: So it's just though. By the way, so you told me, yeah, that you spoke to Mama Debbie.
Speaker 3: I did talk to Mama Debbie, and I talked to my dad.
Speaker 1: He said that he was embarrassed.
Speaker 3: He was embarrassed being on stream. And I get that feeling. I know how that feels.
Speaker 5: Because he went back and watched what.
Speaker 3: Oh Well that He told me right away. He told me right away He's like, oh, I like Jake, it was fun. He's like, He's like, I like that, He's funny. He has a good sense of humor all that stuff. And then I talked to him like a week later, and all of a sudden, he's self conscious about the way he looked on camera.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen, he should have he should put ahead.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm gonna tell my daddy said that.
Speaker 1: I'm kidding.
Speaker 3: Look, I had to go move all the cars so I didn't get arrested. So let me get organized for the night. And I wish you good night.
Speaker 1: I love this show.
Speaker 3: Tell him it's getting to my bedtime, so thank you very much. But I'm done for the night, and I'll be watching and enjoying with everyone. And everybody watch Jake's stream and if he's promoting, somebody go check it out.
Speaker 1: Does like when I when I promote both your channels, right and follow me on and X. Hey, by the way, I'm gonna remember that. I'm gonna tell you when I get offline, I will uh you will be getting a tag in the in the description of this stream. Okay, uh is it? Is it lady loophole lady or lady loophole loophole lady on YouTube?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir?
Speaker 1: And is it also? Oh so will be.
Speaker 3: And oh so mommy you can do that one, but loophole Lady is the one I've been in most recently.
Speaker 1: And also when is the next events? That's Judy stream?
Speaker 3: Probably next Tuesday, see you next Tuesday. You know those two there insight jokes. I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, I did see uh what the clippers clip Judy and the biki?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, do you know what Lisa cannot see? This is why Vincent and I don't get along because I would never do that and he knows.
Speaker 1: That you're more of a wood piece chat the ball.
Speaker 3: Bye bye, I love you, it's not you have a good night, bab love you, love you bye.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: That was that was a d D.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for watching. I hope you guys enjoyed the rest of your day, the rest of your week, the rest of your boys, and we will talk to you guys laid bye bye. Now how shut the standing off