Speaker 1: Lilah Lovely my guest for the evening. You know exactly where you can find her at Lilah Underscore Lovely or check out all our links on onlylila dot com links to everything in the episode description. As always, please make sure you support content creators that come on the show, otherwise they don't come on anymore. Lila, thank you so much for coming on tonight.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Let me start with the basic boring where it always begins. How did you initially decide to get into the adult entertainment industry in whatever form it was with us stripping camming, you went right into shooting gang bang scenes, whatever it is. When did you make your entrance from the quote unquote vanilla world into the world you work in now.
Speaker 3: I got into this in a transition period of my life, and I got into it later in life.
Speaker 2: I was thirty five years old when I began.
Speaker 3: And at that time I was out of like kind of freshly out of a divorce, and I was I had moved from the Midwest back to the West Coast, and I was a single mom, and I was like needing some work, needing some pickup work because it's hard out there right, And I worked in the spa industry previous to this. I was a massage therapist an esthetician and I did that for over fifteen years. So I was just kind of looking for like massages, like some gigs that I could kind of like do to fill in and get a little bit cash here and there. And I was came across an ad on Craigslist and it was said models wanted any age, any size.
Speaker 2: Piqued my interest.
Speaker 3: I was already kind of sewing my wild outs, doing the kind of like fet life thing and just kind of like just kind of figuring out what I liked.
Speaker 2: So I went and I did. I talked to these people.
Speaker 3: It was a couple and they were out of like southern California. I was in San Diego at that time. And I went to their house and they were shooting BBW fetish clips. I didn't even know what BBW meant seeing about anything, but I did some clips, like some solo stuff, some just like really simple stuff. And then like I went there a few different times and they are basically like I think you should like you're really good at this, you should like do this, and you know, I'm like, oh, I'm sure, you say that to everyone, you know, But yeah, that was my beginning and it really just kind of took off really quick after that.
Speaker 1: So let me ask, and this is not not to poke holes at all. The Craigslist d said any size, But then you got there and it was a BBW. Shoot, what if it was like a ninety five pound girl coming going it said any size?
Speaker 3: Well I did, so I did speak to her ahead of time, so we did go over some of those details.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me okay, all right, I'm a I'm a bigger guy, right, I've always been. Does it offend you if someone says BBW at all? I wouldn't think it. It's a classification, but it's you know, beautiful is in the name, Like are you you cool with that niche or fetish or yeah.
Speaker 3: And there's different like avenues to people's appreciations. Some people really get into like like the fat fetish and like the like feeding and like all of that stuff. And then some people just like appreciate a full figured woman totally, you know. So there's like a lot of variables there. And to be honest, when I started doing that, I didn't know that men appreciated women of size I thought y'all just wanted skinny girls.
Speaker 2: I really didn't know.
Speaker 3: I didn't understand that there was a whole, like, you know, category of men that like appreciated this. So it really opened my eyes and started to make me feel so much more comfortable with myself.
Speaker 1: That's that's actually really encouraging to hear. I've heard so many times that the adult industry or porn or whatever has given. I am blown away by the amount of women I interview who have just been in the most like you know, out there crazy scenes and I go, so, you must be a serious extrovert, and they go, oh, no, no, I'm a total introvert. I like to stay at home and this and that. Is that your personality at all? Or no, No, I'm a little bit of both. I'm like a happy medium. I like, I like a prop Now I'm older and I like to just be in the house. But like when I was younger, I like to be outside and I like to like be out there doing stuff, and I do. I like, I can only be in the house.
Speaker 3: Along and I'm like, all right, I need to get out and I need to see people and socialize. And I go to the gym, every day, so I at least do that, but like no, I would say, I'm kind of a combo both.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough. When you initially got into this, it's funny because your previous career it seems related, but it's not related. So my question was going to be what did you take from your previous career into this? And as you say, and I'm wondering, is it sensuality, is it being able to set the mood, like what did you take from the missus and esthetician and all of that world into the adult world.
Speaker 3: Well that in combination with me being a theater girl, and I know you've heard that a few times too during interviews, so it's satisfied a lot of my interests already. Being comfortable with bodies on nudity is I don't really think twice about it. You know, bodies are bodies, and I've seen so many different body types being a body worker and a massage therapist that going into sex work just just felt really natural.
Speaker 2: And I wasn't like put.
Speaker 3: Off by any of that, like ooh, like you know what I mean, look at him kind of you know. So yeah, it's just it really kind of felt like a natural thing for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, and I guess you also take with you there is yes, bodies, nudity, this and that, but there's a professionalism that comes with that as well. And I'm sure there are people, most likely men, who get into this industry and like, not all of them at all. I'm saying there's a couple or a few probably who get in and be like that's a free for all. That. No, it's a business. This is a job, you know, at the end of the day, this is how you pay your bills, and this is how this guy pays his bills. Fucking do the job or don't pay your bills, I guess, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you. You said you had gotten out of a relationship and then got into this industry. Is this just a one eighty from your personality prior to that or had you always been like, you know, flirty or I sound like a ninety year old man when I say promiscuous, but I think you know what I mean. Had it been like that? Or if someone who knew you ten years ago saw you doing what you do now, would they be like, what the fuck happened?
Speaker 2: What she?
Speaker 1: What is she doing?
Speaker 3: Like I think that they probably are shocked by it. I wasn't like the I didn't date a lot. I always had like long term boyfriend friends, and I was.
Speaker 2: Always like that girl.
Speaker 3: And but I've always been very outspoken and I've always done like theater and public speaking and things like that. So I think they might see it and be like, I get it though, you know, shocked, but like mmmm, okay, that kind of tracks.
Speaker 1: So I also do a sideshow that I interview new girls coming into the industry. And I spoke to a girl last night and number one thing she hates and can't stand is all of the acting prior to the actual scene shooting, you know, the action. I'm thinking, you love that aspect the right.
Speaker 2: I do love it. I do love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, all right.
Speaker 3: So I'm happy when I get booked for like a scene and I get to use that part of me.
Speaker 1: So far, what are your favorite roles to play?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm usually thrown into a milf type like mommy roll, so I mean that can be fun. You can, you know, just have have a lot of creative liberty with that. I mean I've played a lot of little silly things. I've worn like prosthetic pregnancy suits. I've done, you know, naughty Secretary before. I don't know so many things.
Speaker 1: Is there any role that you really want to dig your teeth into and like learn, Like do you want to play like I don't know, a general contractor and you have to come in and set all the contracts while being fucked obviously, but you have to make sure everyone's on time, and you're calling people and you're like, you gotta get Johnson over here. He's got to connect the point. Okay, I'm getting fucked told on. Do you have Do you have any like grand ambitions or anything of that for a role to play in this industry? Have you ever shot a feature too? Can I guess that?
Speaker 3: I don't know if I've done like a future per se. I mean I've shot for brawsers a good number of times, Reality Kings score quite a few companies. Sure, so a lot of those, like ad scenes that are on porn Hub. Sure you'll see that running across. So there's that, you know.
Speaker 2: I like to I like to be a mommy dom.
Speaker 3: I like to I like to get into like my femdom side of me. So I'd love to get onto a pro femdom set and really kind of show that part off more.
Speaker 1: I see a lot of people that get into femdom again more from the new side, the girls getting in, and it's almost like they look at that like it's and there's no offense to them and they will learn eventually, but they look at it almost like that's kind of the easy way to go in, Like I'll come in and I'll just be mean to guys and I'll do this and that. Then I've talked to real femdoms and real people who have experienced in this. Do you have I guess you're an actress, so you do have the ability. You seem very sweet. Do you have the ability to get tough with a guy and fucking put them? Is that the Midwest thing in you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, definitely am Midwest nice. That's still in me.
Speaker 3: But I one of the downfalls of being in the industry is you see a really ugly side of and a nasty side of like people, and you have to start to put down some really firm boundaries and you can't be afraid of that.
Speaker 2: It's really important.
Speaker 3: So I've really learned how to use that voice and be really confident in studying really firm boundaries, and with that confidence in those boundaries, some men really get turned on by that and they really like that. So that's where that dominant side could come out even more so.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you what one or two boundaries you may have added since you started in the industry. Is there something you'll just be like, no, not doing that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean there's certain sex acts that I started out doing, Like I started doing anal, Like right out the gate, I'm doing anal, but I like doing that, like I enjoyed it in my personal life. I didn't understand it was something to be coveted at all. I didn't know anything really about the porn industry getting into it. I was just kind of like, wait, I'm having fun, and I've pulled the reins back on a lot of that, Like, I'm not doing that right now. That's for that's for my home life, you know, save some stuff for home. So I just have learned to like be okay with putting those personal boundaries down. And some fans might get annoyed, but I think fans at the end of the day appreciate that even more because I'm being realistic about things.
Speaker 1: Yes, sure, sure, now is that a okay? On anal? Is that a firm boundary like you are not going to do scenes anymore or right opportunity time?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, I'm just not doing it right now, so I'll do solo or if it was like a girl girl something, yeah, but I'm just not doing boy girl.
Speaker 1: Ana totally totally? Is that okay? All right? Yeah, no that makes sense. Can I guess what was your first boy girl shoot and how different did it feel to you than the modeling shoots you had done early on where you knew like this was going to happen.
Speaker 3: It was it was with that first couple that I started doing those clips with. We started shooting for a couple of months, so it just kind of progressed from like solo and then it like went into a boy girl soon after that.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? How long did it take you to become comfortable in front of the camera or I guess with your theater background, were you always I mean.
Speaker 3: That wasn't really a ca I mean that was or like you know, that was an audience, so yeah, I was. I'm familiar, I'm comfortable in front of people and audiences.
Speaker 1: No tension or nerves when you were gonna do those first shoots.
Speaker 3: I mean, of course, a little bit of like natural nerves, but nothing like nothing crazy. I had some really great, like first experiences with sets and stuff, and they just make you make sure you feel really comfortable, especially if they know that you're new.
Speaker 1: I wily ask you to call anyone out by name, obviously, but you've been on some good sets, I can assume, maybe I assume anyone who's been in the industry this long has been on some bad sets as well. What is the difference between a good set and a bad set? And what can a bad set do to turn it around and just make it better? Are there any like little simple fixes that drive you fucking nuts on a bad set?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, let me just think about how.
Speaker 1: I think about what. Yeah, totally, I get it.
Speaker 3: Having the right amenities is huge, and having clean amenities is key. You know.
Speaker 2: I've been to houses that are it's a shoot house.
Speaker 3: In the bathroom is nasty, showers grow like you don't want to touch a shower curtain.
Speaker 2: It's just like, come on, that's like the most easy thing you could.
Speaker 3: Do, you know, is go to wall. Even if you don't have a big budget, you can fake it. You can fake it till you make it. I don't care. Go get a two dollars fresh shower liner for these girls. That's easy, you know what I mean? Just like really simple things, just upgrading the furniture that you use. We all know that it's being used over and over and over again. If it's an upholstery situation, swap it out, swap it out. It's really not that hard. But you know, it's all just little things like that to make a big difference when you're going on sets.
Speaker 1: Totally totally gross. But okay, I can't really ask it then because then it might get too specific. I was I was going to ask what the worst set you were on, but you just described I mean pretty much what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would just be kind of a generalization of some like not great conditions.
Speaker 1: Okay, totally fair. Uh, let me ask you what is the most challenging shoot you've been a part of. Not necessarily it's negative challenging for you, whether you were worried about handling the male talent, whether it was too many, if if you had concerns about wardrobe or anything like that, Like, what was the most challenging time you've had in this industry, and then again not necessarily negative at all, just like this.
Speaker 2: Is going to be some.
Speaker 3: I think maybe the one I always bring that one up with the press, the wearing the pregnancy like a cross sthetic, because there was a lot of like parks to that scene.
Speaker 2: So it was like they wanted, you know, squirting.
Speaker 3: And I've got this suit on and there was like a lot of people in the scene, so it was just a lot of moving parts.
Speaker 2: It's all I would have to say.
Speaker 3: But overall, I don't do a lot of group scenes, and I've always been independent. I don't have an agent that books my scenes for me, so I'm really been in control of everything that I've been a part of.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, if I go to your Only Fans by the way, for the people listening, it's at Lilah Underscore Lovely, sign up for that x x X oh yeah the U yeah, yeah, yeah, I got you them.
Speaker 2: There's two of them.
Speaker 1: There's two of them. But I'm sending people. You go pay for it, folks. Okay, if you're listening to this right now, you're getting this for free, so go pay for that. Okay, just go do that. If I sign up for your only fans. What am I going to see? Do I get?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Is it the daily updates of your life? Is it like more personal feel is it more polished like once a month we put out this big video. Do you have any like structure to your only fans or is it just kind of what you're feeling?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, there's quite a bit of structure to it. But you get more of a personalized experience.
Speaker 3: So if you want to like sex and chat, I'm there online to second do all that. Some people don't know exactly what they're looking for, Like they want a video, but they can't you know, they don't know what They don't maybe know my library of content yet, so I can help guide them through, like hey, let me put together a bundle, or you know, I think you might like this, or what are you into? So it's a lot more personalized experience than if you were just going to subscribe to like the website or buy a video off of many VIDs or something like that.
Speaker 1: Sure, okay, all right, but what kind of Okay, so you're directing them and stuff like that. What kind of content content?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you producing? I mean, is it like again like daily weekly pictures or like say, I'm going through my timeline right now. There's Lilah looks great as always, and what am I saying?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little bit of everything, daily updated photos. I do Boy Girl videos, so I don't do a ton of those during the year anymore so.
Speaker 2: But I've I've been ramping it up lately.
Speaker 3: So right now it's kind of been like once a month there's a new boy Girl video coming in between that solo stuff.
Speaker 2: Like, guys just love solo stuff, whether.
Speaker 3: It's a joy or a shower video or something of just me like seductively stripping, okay, side dishes.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I dabble in all kinds of different stuff. Give more variety.
Speaker 1: This is going to be such a stupid question. How do you keep talking during solo videos? I feel I do. I host a show. I've done two hundred episodes of this. I feel like if I had to, like dirty, I would get to about thirty seconds in and be like, what else do you guys want?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: How do you just keep it going?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Sometimes I do have to like look at other stuff to get a little bit of inspiration. Like, Okay, I've said this so many times over and over, you know, chat GPT helpful, and it's actually an adult version of that that you can say like, hey, I want to create this video this kind of like the tone that I wanted to be, and they'll like, it'll write up like a script for you. It's really cool. So there's tools to help you come up with it. But I don't know, you just kind of like, after a while, it.
Speaker 1: Just kind of becomes second nature. You're just like, yeah, we'll move into the com talk over here and blah, okay, all right, uh okay. Do you have any personal turn ons that you would like to incorporate more into your content? I assume you shoot what you like. I know every girl I've interviewed kind of has a thing of I shoot the content I like, and then I shoot what also makes money over here and whatever. But is there anything you've either yet to do, or if you've only dipped your toe in where it's a niche or a fetish or something you want to explore possibly going forward.
Speaker 3: I did just shoot with brick Zilla, so he was someone who I've been wanting to shoot with for my fans. I've shot with some other like big guys in the past, and then, like I said, I had take it a little slow down on hardcore content, and now I'm ramping back up. So I feel like I've also had body changes over the years too, and a lot of new fans, and with these body changes, so I wanted to show them what I still can do, not what I used to do. So that's why I'm starting to life put myself back out there and be like, yeah, I do still do this and I am still that girl.
Speaker 1: Can I give you a compliment? That's gonna sound like an insult, and I am not good with women, so it's gonna sound really stupid.
Speaker 2: All right, let's have it.
Speaker 1: The glow up on your hair? Since are there some of the early scenes? Yeah, beautiful. There was one I saw and you still look hot and you still look gorgeous. I'm sure it was a great scene, but I was like, yo, that is a Wisconsin haircut. Speaking as a guy from New Jersey, Okay, that is a whisk content haircut. And I have seen I also snuck around and saw your workout either Instagram or Twitter. I forget which one it was, but yeah, you bust your ass and you know you always look good, but you're right, everything has tightened up. You look awesome. You look incredible. Do you feel better?
Speaker 3: So much better? So much better. I'm such a healthier version of myself than I was when I began in this industry.
Speaker 2: I get.
Speaker 3: I know, I began as like a bigger girl, and that's where like a lot of my fans come from. But I honestly do get offended when they're like I get fans are like, M, I respect you working out, but I liked you better before, And I'm like, bro, like, that's not sustainable.
Speaker 2: It's not sustainable.
Speaker 3: I'm older, I can't I can't carry weight like that and be a healthy person.
Speaker 2: And I'm such a better version of myself. So it is what it is. But yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: You know the greatest example of that. I interviewed her a few weeks ago, Dee d White formally Sekah Black, seventy one years old, in infinitely better shape than I am right now. Love, She's so cool, She's just the greatest personality. I'll give you a little behind the scenes scoop on this. It was so cute her and a gentleman that was helping her. I don't know what to say, Uh, we're doing the zoom thing beforehand They're like, I can't get the screen to be full. And I was just like, yo, this is like my grandma, but she fucks a whole bunch of dudes all the time. Good for her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ran into I had a couple family members. I have a couple of cousins that I'm really close with, and I brought them to an event down here in South Beach and she was at the event and we had a room one night at the Ritz Carlton and she's there hanging out and they're like, wow, look at that woman, like they had no anything.
Speaker 2: And I was like, yo, shit that, let me tell you about that. They couldn't believe it.
Speaker 1: That is so funny. What did you did you just think? I mean, if this is too personal, please it's so funny. I'll talk all day about so have you been gang banged? Blah blah blah. If this is too personal, please stop me to change the diet, just tight the gym more. I lost about seventy pounds last year because someone told me I couldn't fuck it, and it was it was. Yes, the back feels better, the fucking everything. You don't cramp up all the time, the knees don't hurt. What did you do to change your lifestyle?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so COVID either made you or break or you know, it was like make it or break it kind of situations. So I kind of like got into my health and I started like working out.
Speaker 2: I got a trainer, and then.
Speaker 3: I decided to go get mommy makeover. So I did have a tummy tuck and I got a BBL and that just continue to motivate me. And I see a lot of women getting their bodies done and then they don't like maintain it.
Speaker 2: It doesn't look great. I really didn't want them, Like, if I'm going to do this, I want to look good. I want it to like look right.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I want to take care of myself. So I've just been super committed and staying in the gym. And again, I'm getting older and I I don't want someone to have to take care of me. I don't want to have to use a device to get around when I'm eighty years old. I want to have a strong body for the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: You want to be D. D. White exactly, still working in your seventies. I can't imagine I'm going to be dead before seventy one and she's out there fucking doing gang bangs and stuff. You Okay, this is gonna be really awkward if you got into like a big fight with her yesterday and you're not friends anymore. Maybe you're not friends, I don't know. Maybe you just work together. I have seen you at Exotica. I believe with Sarah Ja. Yep, m Sarah Jay agreed to come on this show when I had two episodes in I had like no followers, no listeners. She sat with me for an hour. She talked, great conversation. She seems like you didn't get in a huge fight with her and you hate her now right? No, okay, good. She seems like a giving person in this industry. Have you only worked with her a little bit or is she someone that like has helped you at all through this or.
Speaker 3: Sit we've got I've worked I have one scene with her, and we had met like at an awards show, I think initially, and then now we have a lot of mutual friends. So that has brought us closer in the last few years.
Speaker 1: So yeah, okay, is there anyone that you consider, like, not necessarily a mentor, but is there anyone in the industry you kind of look up to and you're like, I want to do more what they're doing, or I want to ask them how they're doing this, or I think this is interesting that they did.
Speaker 3: My good friend Sophia Rose, She's always been somebody that I've looked up to and try to kind of model my career after how she's kind of operated. So I really I was like, I like how she's kind of set the tone for things. I like the boundaries that she set. She's We're very similar people.
Speaker 1: So yeah, what what kind of Oh you know what, I'm gonna do a little thing I do called stat check. So these numbers are going to be wrong. I'm just putting that out there right now. This is from the Internet Adult Film Database. I just like using it as kind of a milestone or a checkpoint. These are the stats that are on your career right now, and then a year from now, we'll look at it and you'll be drowning in Avian Awards and we'll just go remember when that was it? Oh boy? So for scenes, I have that you have shot one hundred and thirty seven scenes. Guys, you've worked with forty one girls. You've worked with twenty nine nominations for Avian Awards. I apologize seven because you have other wins. No wins yet? Is that correct for Avian? No, they're tough, man, They're real tough.
Speaker 3: It's you gotta be bringing in money to them, fair enough?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do you bring money into them?
Speaker 2: There's so many different ways?
Speaker 1: Is it shootings? I don't even know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I can't really say specifically, and I don't want to, gotcha.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally fair. Okay, Well they should, they should recognize people like you. I'll just put it that way. So let's talk about the future. Where do you see this career going. Do you have a cutoff point where you go, I've made this much money, I'm ready to move on to a new venture. Obviously, I'm just saying from your standpoint here, no way to predict where it goes. Are you like, if I do this and I just get tired of it one day, I'm okay, just walking away? Do you want to be doing this until you're eighty years old? Like D D. White? As we said, what is your plan going forward in this industry?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 3: I think there's a lot of possibilities with AI as I get older, I don't always. Lilah can live on forever in my eyes, and I can always monetize off of Lilah lovely, and she could be legacy down to my children, you know what I mean. So I feel like I've put in so much into this now I have such a huge library of content. I'm continuing to do that. I still feel great as a performer. I'll continue to do that until I don't feel great, and when it naturally feels like maybe I'm going to like taper.
Speaker 2: Back off, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So I don't necessarily have like a specific plan. I'm very much like, let's kind of to see how things go and how I feel. And I feel that I actually have that freedom to do that with this.
Speaker 1: I like that that you embrace the AI thing, because I think I have a more pessimistic view. My concern is they go to these well, whatever they are, some of them aren't even like Schoot mainstream stuff or anything. Ten million followers, twenty million followers on Instagram, and they just go sell us your rights and you don't ever have to do anything again. We'll just make it. Yeah, I think you will still benefit from that. You obviously are big enough but I wonder if that's going to screw over newer people coming in or people who are more like, not in a negative way, in like more of a mid tier, you know, where they're not the most popular person, but they're also not a newbie or anything like that.
Speaker 2: I don't think. So.
Speaker 3: I think that there's still men that don't want that, that actually want real like. I think the more we get that, the more people are going to crave actual human connection and seek that out. So I think that you're going to have both. Some guys don't care. I mean, you see these Instagram accounts that are AI women and they got tons of love followers.
Speaker 2: They don't care. They don't care. He's a hot she's a hot female form. That's all they care. So I don't know, you know what I mean. I can be a pessimist about it too, but I'm trying to look at it in ways that I can use it for myself, and it's not going to go away.
Speaker 1: So sure, I think. Yeah, Like I said, I think you're going to totally be fine. And you have a you know, catalog, like you've talked about of stuff that you could draw from that if you want it to. I think it's our studios, and I'm not asking you to talk bad about it. I only know because I've seen it on Twitter a few times. Are studios trying to get people to sign away their rights as well to some of those things.
Speaker 3: I haven't a thing yet, so I'm not a huge I don't work in studios constantly to like hear those things, so I'm not really sure.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, gotcha? Gotcha? I think, like I said, I mean, yes, I'll be an optimist with you and say it'll be better and this and that. I think I think those mid tier girls will get hurt a little bit in that possibly possibly new girls. Everyone always wants to see someone new coming in or whatever. Established stars like yourself, but who knows. None of us actually know what's going to happen.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, it's a mystery.
Speaker 1: This is a weird question, especially because you said you can shoot a bunch of group scenes. But I always ask this, what constitutes a gang bang to you? How many people constitution this is contentious?
Speaker 3: By the way, it is because I have one that I sell as a gang bang, but it's with three guys. Now, some would say that's not that is not a gang bang. I think I think they say four is the minimum.
Speaker 1: What do you think I would say? Three? Okay, By the way, if people go back in previous episodes, you'll hear me being like, nothing less than five as you're saying it. No, I think three is entirely reasonable. It's not a threesome. It's a step up from that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And they're really not the easiest to coordinate on your on your own. It's really not easy to find a bunch of guys. It isn't It's not an easy thing. So I had more planned for that day, but three as well.
Speaker 2: We ended up with.
Speaker 1: Wow, oh what I mean? It is just people bailing at the last minute? Or do people get cold feet in the industry. It was like during.
Speaker 3: Like expis Miami, like years ago, and it was like, you know, the guys are in and out of the room and like, yeah, I'll do it, and then it was like taking forever to do all the paperwork and stuff and by the time like we get to it, oh he left or he you know, it's just.
Speaker 2: That Hut.
Speaker 1: Did you realize that so much of the it's so you mentioned the paperwork there. I always ask this question too, Did you realize that like five percent of this job was having sex and the rest was everything else that comes with it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean I don't think most people don't realize that because it is it's just it's you're barely fucking compared to what you think, you know, it's everything else.
Speaker 1: Sure, totally ignorant outside perspective. I go, oh, Lila goes in, she has sex with the guys, she comes home, she gets paid, you know, forty million dollars, and everything's good. Like guys from the outside probably see that and go, yeah, triple anal. Yeah, definitely made about forty million on that one. I would assume, not quite like that, right, You show up, sign a bunch of papers, Yeah, start having sex and one position, pause, move the camera, move lighting, if possible, do it again for Is that kind of the gist of like I understand and you say you don't work in a ton of mainstream as much anymore, But is that kind of the gist of what a being on a porn set is?
Speaker 2: Oh, like mechanical like that?
Speaker 1: I mean obviously there's like you know, joking and passion and stuff. I'm not saying like everyone's a Russian robot person, but yeah, is it a little more like we got to go through this step now and we got to do this.
Speaker 3: It depends on the company because some companies are very specific and they have key shots that they need to grab, so they have to make sure, oh, we got to get this key shot, and then they'll get it from like multiple angles, so you're gonna get You're gonna go over that shot a bunch of times. So sometimes yeah, it can It can just be like I'm gonna do this that.
Speaker 2: But it's so cool though.
Speaker 1: All right, last question I have for you, and this one is also contentious and surprises me the answers I get. You're a person who got into the industry a little not later in life, not like sake of Black Dedie White, but little later in life than the girl that gets in at nineteen or whatever. Right, Yeah, what is the age that people should be able to get into porn?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think they should be able to do it at eighteen? Okay, you're an adult. Then, sure, you're you're an adult. Will I work with an eighteen year old? No, I'm not comfortable with that. I understand there's a lot of growth in maturing that that needs to happen for them to make some like real good decisions in life decisions. So but I also know that like some people come from like really shitty backgrounds, and sex work is a means of them being able to get away from that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So some girls.
Speaker 3: It really like it helps them survive and it helps pull them out of really bad situations.
Speaker 1: So I totally get that too. The conversation I've been having around that is I've always said this, if you're old enough to go die in war somewhere at eighteen, you're old enough to shoot porn, Like, come on, get the fuck if you can go, get the death penalty, you're allowed to shoot porn. But the more and more performers I talk to, so many of them, some of them got in at eighteen, I'll say, twenty one, do twenty one. I understand what you're saying too. I don't want to take away someone's ability to make money. That's not But the other problem with it is number doesn't really account for it, because there's eighteen year olds who are so wise and smart and have their shit down, and there's forty year olds who have no fucking idea what they're doing. Right, completely, So it's tough. It's tough. I think what I liked, and again I don't give a shit. Do whatever you want as long as there's no dogs or kids in the room. I don't give a fuck what you do if you're an adult. Okay, but I think a nice little mid ground I've been finding with mainstream performers lately is maybe eighteen to twenty one. You do cam stuff or solo stuff or this and that, get a little business experience under your belt, Understand what your worth is, what your worth would be for shooting scenes, and then hey, you hit twenty one, you go out there and shoot.
Speaker 2: That might be a better progression of things.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, I don't care. At the end of the day, do what you want to do if you're legal. Right, Shay up, ladies and gentlemen. My guest tonight, Lilah Lovely. You can find her at Onlylilah dot com, and most importantly, you know exactly where you can find her only fans at Lilah Underscore Lovely links to everything in the episode description, and please make sure bare minimum you got to follow her on Twitter.
Speaker 2: Bear.
Speaker 1: If you have no money, you're fucking broke. Go to a library, go sign up for Twitter, follow her on Twitter. Then you sign up for the free only fans. Then from there you sign up for the VIP only fans, and then you go to the website and buy whatever else she's selling. Leila, thank you so much for your time tonight. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you too.
Speaker 1: Thanks