Speaker 1: All right, welcome to sixty Agenda.
Speaker 2: I'm your host, Andrew got my man Justin like always, and uh, we're gonna talk about what they want per usual. So today we're gonna try to go live while we do this, So a couple of what do they say, a couple of pots on the stove right now, But we wanted to break down some current event, so this is kind of a bonus episode. We got more shit coming out. We're not going to focus on political stuff too much, but I just feel like this particular situation really goes towards what we always talk about. As far as you know, this is all just kind of everything coming together, so you kind of.
Speaker 1: Have to talk about it.
Speaker 2: But outside of that, thanks for coming back. You guys are awesome. We didn't have some steady viewers, so we appreciate the love, and we did have a new venmo. We opened up the sixty Agenda all under case. We would love the we would love the support. Outside of that, you know, it is an independent show, so we do our own thing. We're not beholden to anybody else and we want to keep growing, so it'll be with your help.
Speaker 1: Outside of that, Justin, you ready for this shit. Yes, sir, let's get into it, dude. So let's start off.
Speaker 2: I feel like we should lay down the groundwork first of all and talk about Edward Burnees. This guy, Edward Burne's it's a crazy story, dude. Okay. So he wrote a book in nineteen twenty eight called Propaganda. So in other words, he wrote the book. He wrote the book on propaganda. Right, So he's one of the most influential works on mass persuasion, public opinion, psychological manipulation ever written in Brene is often called the father of public relations, was Sigmund Freud's nephew. So that's actually nuts because we've talked on our show plenty about kind of the idea of psychologists being kind of a front science to you know, they study like people for deception manipulation, but you know, and of course they have a real material science to it. But I think I argue that there's some manipulative kind of control tactics that they really focus on as a whole. Yeah, and we've talked about that, and this kind of points to it, improves it. So he applied the Freudian psychology to manipulate the masses, not for their benefit, but to serr of corporate and political power. And you're going to see how what I lay out there's it's exactly how we run shit today as far as how the people sell us, how we become consumers. This all boils down to Edward Burnet's Propaganda book nineteen twenty eight. So yeah, here's a breakdown of the book's core concepts.
Speaker 1: From what I gathered, there's an.
Speaker 2: Invisible The key concept in propaganda is that there's an invisible government. A small group of elds control public opinion through media, education and culture, and the tactic is to use these institutions to shape mass thinking subtly and systematically. And we definitely, I mean, come on, so appealing to emotion not logic, it's definitely something we see a lot uses fordiin insights, emotions, desires, and unconscious drives out weighing rational thought. So the craft messages the trigger fear, desire, sex, appeal, and ego or this herd instinct, which is we see that a lot the herd instinct concept. I mean, this dude wrote this book in nineteen twenty eight, and we see, I mean.
Speaker 1: People have perfected it.
Speaker 2: So they create a false consensus kind of a bandwagon effect, make it seem like everyone agrees with something, and they manufacture majority opinion, which is what we see right now with the war. I'm laying this out because I want to talk about this current event shit going on with Israel and I ran, but the propaganda is outrageous, So I feel like we should lay out what the fuck is propaganda from the guy who wrote the book on it. So the use of authority figures place messages and mouths of experts, celebrities, or trusted institutions to gain credibility. They borrow influence to make ideas seem objective or universally accepted, kind of like I mentioned, but they use authorities with that one, kind of like celebrities like we've talked about with gestures, right. So, repetition and sloganization reduce complex ideas to catchy phrases like support the troops make America great.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of the Bolshevik shit.
Speaker 2: Remember the Bolshevik how they would just make some real simple phrases. That way all the peasants and the factory workers would kind.
Speaker 1: Of go for it. Yeah, make it simple, yep.
Speaker 2: Repetition breeds familiarity, acceptance, and belief, and dude, that's also use in a tactic of mind control, is the repetition. You get the mind hyper suggestible and then next thing, you know, you can you know, hijack their free will essentially. Yeah, so hijacking democratic language used. They use terms like freedom, choice, or progress to mask the manipulation that they're actually putting on you kind of like and then I would argue they also use kindness, right, like put on your mask, you're gonna, you know, kill Grandma, that kind of thing, like they use that as a way to manipulate people as well. Yeah, they use morals, Yeah, morals and kind of yeah, even though they're like the biggest lack the group with the lacking morals the most. So they make control look like liberation and that's kind of what Trump's doing liberating you know, what is it?
Speaker 1: Liberation Day?
Speaker 2: And everything's just more control on all the governments with tariffs. So social proof and herd behavior, they highlight how others are behaving or pressure individuals to conform polls, trends, viral campaigns. Like we said before, the bandwagon idea that that goes into that, and of course celebrities, you know whatever. So manufacturing problems to sell solution. That gets back into the Agalian electic that we talk about, where they give you they have a problem reaction solution. So we want to get mRNA vaccines out to people. How do we do it? We need a big pandemic. All right, we get the pandemic. Here's the solution. Everybody's locked down. We can kind of control them more. And here's the vaccine we wanted to roll out the whole time. So they manufactured problems. Yeah, so that then offer a product policy. Your ideology is the cure, which is essentially totalitarianism, because totalitarianism is the idea that you you put on your people what to believe in, and then they have to believe in it or you'll kill them in the streets. Right, And so that's kind of a toned down version of totalitarian kind of building people up to be.
Speaker 1: Down for it, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So they target groups, not individuals. They tailor propaganda to specific social groups, mothers, businessmen, youth groups, religious groups. Right. We see that a lot with the Israeli shit right now. And then they exploit their unique fears, values and aspirations and Lastly, fake movements. They manufacture grassroots campaigns that seem organic but are top down, and I'm telling you that we're gonna get into it.
Speaker 1: That's the shit with Trump Man.
Speaker 2: It is definitely ah not a grassroots campaign. It's definitely been pre planned. They've lulled the right to sleep. The revolutionaries are not anywhere to be seen, and it's a disorganized version on the left. It's never gonna We're never going to see any traction off that. So notable examples of Brenet's things like our Torches of Freedom campaign where they got women to smoke cigarettes by linking it to feminism and liberation. Bacon and eggs as American Breakfast worked with the meat company to label it patriotic and healthy. So they do that a lot, you know, and like you get like a royal to wear, you know, a certain style of clothes, like del Chingo Bani gets celebrities to wear that. Now everybody else wears that. It's the same that's the exact same thing. And that's how they do it today. And then political campaigns where they advise the political candidates. Advises that political candidates should be marketed like products, not debated on policy, and that's exactly what Trump is. He's a brand. Everybody says that, right, he's a brand.
Speaker 1: Well, that means he's.
Speaker 2: Marketing himself like a product, not actually.
Speaker 1: Debating on policy.
Speaker 2: He's just saying, put her in jail, I'm gonna drill, We're gonna get these people out of here. And there's no actual debating on morals or anything. It's essentially we're gonna do this my way or that's it.
Speaker 1: Pretty much. Yeah, that was his Uh. I mean he's still doing that.
Speaker 2: He's been doing that my way or the highway yep. And so there's big picture takeaways. Brene's believes democracy must be managed by elites through subtle control of public opinion.
Speaker 1: And that's dude, that's hardcore.
Speaker 2: He believes propagandaized deception, but it is a necessary tool for maintaining order, and he laid the groundwork for modern marketing, political spin, and psychological operations. So this guy, Edward Burnet's is kind of one of the fathers to the world we kind of found ourselves in today, right, propaganda constant. The reason why I brought all this up to propaganda stuff and everything is because I think we were at an unprecedented level of propaganda since like World War Two, and I think that, I mean, all day to day, I just see all I see is people trying to manufacture consent for us to sit here and go to war and follow, you know, and how they're pushing the death to America.
Speaker 1: First of all, let me lay this out.
Speaker 2: That to America. If you look the actual Persian translation, they aren't saying it like kill all the Americans. What they're saying is curse you for like what you're doing that kind of thing, like what you would say to somebody if they were fucking you over to the America as in like the people doing it like Trump and shit, Like, they're not saying they want to literally kill all American people. Now, do we pay the taxes that then go and bomb over there? Yes, And so because of that we do lay some of the consequences. And that's why we should be out here speaking out the way that you know, you and I are right. So that's just one thing I saw, the whole Death to America.
Speaker 1: Another one I saw today was.
Speaker 2: It was oh yeah, so the Iranian Supreme Leader, he was one of the only people to actually speak out and condemn the people that, you know, the Olympics in France, they had the ceremony in the beginning of the Olympics and they had that supper where they mocked Jesus. And what's crazy to me, just on face value, the Iranian Supreme Leader is the one who mocked that. And the people that were involved in the actual mocking of Jesus were Israeli.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 2: I mean, they really were, Like I'm not even making this up. So my point is, why are we all this? Why are we supposed to be on the people's side that literally hate God, they hate Christ. Not to say that I'm a super Christian, but I mean just the idea that you hate something that's supposed to be good is probably an issue, you know what I'm saying. So that's kind of my point here. And so we're just supposed to assume that these people are radical, crazy people. Well, let me lay something else out. The Quran and the Bible are very comparable as far as they're comparable, as far as they don't teach you to kill your they teach you not to kill yourself. They you know, So all this idea of these culti kind of terrorists believing that they need to go commit suicide to get these virgins and all these extra things. It's all pushed forward by Israel. They're same people who prop them up with us, you know what I'm saying. And so I got some people yeah, but yeah, dude, it's just nuts man. So I think then whenever you really lay that out, at the end of the day, these they're trying to manufacture terrorists. They're trying to manufacture this idea. Just like just like Bush said, if you're not with us, you're with the terrorists back in two thousand and one or two. That's exactly the type of rhetoric you're seeing that Yahu say. And then he says shit like, well, I understand America first, but I don't understand America dead. That seems more like a threat because I mean when you look at the Samson option and the fact that they literally have New York, Beijing, Berlin, Tehran, Moscow all listed is places that they would send a nuke to if all else fails. I mean they're literally saying there, and if you don't know what Samson is in the Bible, Samson brought down the temple on himself and all of his enemies because he couldn't win. That's why they call it the Samson option, because if they don't win, they will kill everybody. And so they don't have nukes. Well, you know, the whole point why JFK died was because he didn't want them to have a nuclear you know, nuclear arms, and now on paper they don't. We can't regulate them, we can't investigate or inspect their nuclear arsenal, so we have no idea what they even have.
Speaker 1: It's outrageous.
Speaker 2: My point is, so we're worried about the people that don't have nukes provably haven't made them yet, right like, not even the Americans have said, oh they made nukes. They're saying they're trying to make nukes. Well, we know that Israel has a plan. They knew everybody if they lose, So why are we letting them push this crazy war that they're pushing.
Speaker 1: It makes no sense.
Speaker 2: So don't let them Propagandaz, you don't let them convince you that I ran once everybody dead, because I'm telling you right now, most of those people over there are just like us.
Speaker 1: They have some psychopaths.
Speaker 2: Running their country, leading them down to fucking hell, and it's all supposed to be a biblical prophecy that these psychos created themselves. Scholfield Bible, like we've talked about, you look into that. It was a commentary on the Bible, but ended up being a huge movement into evangelical Christians. They all look at it like Israel's the chosen people. They should be able to do what they want. If you ask Peter til about the fact that he's using Palenteer to kill Gosins, he literally says, well, I default to Israel. Israel's right pretty much no matter what they do, and I just default it.
Speaker 1: They're trying to kill terrorists.
Speaker 2: Well check this out. So they said that all the Hamas people, they you know, they couldn't get to them because they were inside hospitals and tunnels and all this different shit, right, and so they were hiding behind civilians. Well, there's a military meeting that's going to occur in Israel right now, and guess where it is.
Speaker 1: It's right under a hospital.
Speaker 2: So my point is they like to project this idea that they're hiding behind the civilians, so we have to kill them all. You do the same thing. You have all your drones for the Iron Dome, the defense drones. They're supposed to strike down missiles. They're all connected in the next to the apartment buildings, so you'd have to kill people to take down their defense drones or their defense missiles.
Speaker 1: So they set this shit up in a way.
Speaker 2: Where like the hinnabal directive where they say, look, we'll kill people, will use people's body shields if we have to. And yeah, I just think that it's crazy that we let them project it on other people and we're following them right into war. Just seems a little outrageous to me. So that was my little rant for now. I agree to do a little bit of that shit out, but I mean, when you really look at it all and look at the propaganda there, it's very clear. I mean, okay, back up, So it's been proven that eight months ago net Yahoo and Trump apparently we're kind of working on some fake fight that they were gonna make happen later, right, And then right around that time, Alex Karp, the leader or the owner of Palalteer, says we're gonna have a three front war with China, Iran.
Speaker 1: And Russia.
Speaker 2: And right around that time, Trump there's an assassination tempt on them, right, around eight months ago, and right around that time, there was those drones that were everywhere, and they blamed both of those things on Iran. They said there's a mothership that the drones were coming from. They said the assassination was done by Iran. My point is, don't you think they're manufacturing the consent all the way back to eight months ago whenever they plan this.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm trying to say. Don't you think that maybe.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's all the long scheme it is, dude. I mean, if you back up, the timeline makes sense. So it's just like, I don't know, I just look at it like Trump's in on it. He has to be, And maybe it's because of the assassination attempt he became in on it, because if you think about it, he hasn't said a word since this whole Iran Israel thing started, and he's been talking all the time. All you see is the ease tweeting on h or posting on his t truth social But he's not doing press meetings about the war. He's saying, I don't have I'm not in the mood to negotiate. It is pretty much what he's saying. So he's pretty much like, look, I'm just gonna let Israel do what they want because I'm beholden to them, and I'm gonna act like it's because I don't care.
Speaker 1: That's what's going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw. I don't know exactly where it was, but a reporter asked him, what you know, when do you when do you plan on like getting involved in the conflict between Israel and Iran, And he just looked at her.
Speaker 1: And he was like, why would I say that? Like, why would I tell you that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me tell you the exact place, like the exact time and day that he can come watch. He's like, I don't even know if I'm gonna get it involved or not.
Speaker 1: No exactly. It's like, bro, you should know. You should just like not. No, He's what he's doing is he's passing the puck.
Speaker 2: He's letting Israel kind of take take control of it, really, and I think he's acting like he's in control. But at the end of the day, dude, he hasn't been in control at all. I think that black Rock and Massade and Israel they got him locked down, you know what I mean, And he can only move and he doesn't mind being the bad guy. You know, he lost most of his base in the past couple of days with the shit he's been saying about Tucker Carlson and everybody else. He doesn't care about being the bad guy. That's kind of why I pointed out, like he doesn't mind that, so he's not trying to be everybody savior. Yeah, he's presenting himself as the savior until it's clear he's not. But at that point he looks at it like it won't matter, and he's and who knows, dude, they could be He can't fuck Who knows, dude.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine being that high up?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 2: They the amount of like constant security you would need, Like, who knows, dude, I'd always be worried. I won't even be able to drink water without thinking somebody's trying to kill me.
Speaker 1: Yeah for real, that'd be insane.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean I can understand almost to an extent, but I would almost just say it, you know, just say it, dude, because if they kill you, then we know that you were telling the truth. Just come out and be like, look, these motherfuckers have been controlling us since JFK, you know, and before.
Speaker 3: We got to get someone ballsy enough to do that, I know, you know, just get like someone who's I don't know, super depressed or something. Maybe not super depressed, but just uh down for the co Yeah, willing to die.
Speaker 1: No, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: All right, So let me get into some of these kind of symbolic aspects to this too. That kind of kind of proves all this shit. It's really we're gonna get into symbology part of the show. That's all I gotta say. All right, so let's start with this the La riots. Do you know how long ago that it was.
Speaker 3: Not the ones that were like a few days ago, but like the ones in the nineties.
Speaker 2: Or whatever, exactly, yeah, thirty three years okay, And well justin my man, justin I haven't really informed him enough. That's a Freemasonic number. There's thirty three degrees in freemasonry, Okay, So that's why that's kind of a pretty obvious. And also I believe that nine to eleven happened thirty three years after Manly P. Hall died, which was a major uh person in freemasonry. And just sholl you like, so remember how I said Friday at thirteenth, they're probably gonna do some wild shit, yeah, and then they blew some shit up. So I kind of like backed up, and I was like, I'm gonna look at some terror attacks that maybe occurred on a Jewish holiday, right, So yam kipper War.
Speaker 1: Well, let me going back up, back up, back up.
Speaker 2: All these were pretty much probably false flags, just so you know, I'm just gonna go ahead and say that. So theyam kipper war Massade had prior warning from King Hussain of Jordan and failed to act former Massad, So that sounds exactly like October seventh. They kind of had everybody stand down. There's a passover mass secure. In two thousand and two, official narrative is that Hamas suicide bomber attacked a Cedar, but this event triggered Operation Defense Shield, a full idea of invasion of the West Bank. Some analysts note how Israeli intel infiltrated Hamas heavily by this time, so they should have known. And Israeli military intelligence admits to having agents inside of Hamas, so they may have even done it themselves. So Times of Israel and around that time said we know every detail of Hamas down to who they recruit we've had our own people inside their ranks, so they admit it. That's the thing about Israel is they always eventually end up admitting it. Like that's why I look at their newspapers when where I want to like know what's really going on, because you know, Trump says that he's not going to involve himself and we're not gonna help right now or whatever. All he says is that Iran should have taken the deal and to get out of there. But if you could look at Israel and what they're saying, they're saying, Look, they've already been fueling our ships in the air, they've been helping our bombers, they've been giving us this and that. So they're admitting that we're already helping them. So we're already involved in more War three essentially, just so you guys know. Yeah, so and by the way, we took our troops from Thailand or Taiwan, which one, yeah, Taiwan and put them over there in the North Persian kind of see, that means China is probably gonna invade them, and so now we really will be looking at a World War three scenario. Just so you know, that's what that that's the chessboard, you know what I'm saying, Like, whenever you look at the chessboard, like, that's what that's the big move.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just have to fucking bishop.
Speaker 3: And now China's gonna move their queen and be like, oh shit, what's good Taiwan let me invade, which is they talked about for forever now exactly.
Speaker 2: And then North Korea and we've only they only haven't because we've been had our presence over there in the Black Sea. And then you have North Korea already presenting their help to uh Iran saying, look, we'll give you, we'll give you what you need, just give us the go ahead. And at the same time, apparently Russia is very quietly supplying some stuff like a proxy, kind of like we did with Ukraine.
Speaker 1: So I guess you can't really be that mad in.
Speaker 3: Them, Yeah, kind of doing some mone of the table shady shit.
Speaker 2: We did the same shit.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: So there's another Hama suicide bomber, and now that we know that they've had massad agents inside of there, we know that hey could have been them. False flag indicators were that it happened under election season just before net Yahu's rise to power and a pattern of bombings used as a pretext for tightening security laws, just like we kind of saw here in America. It's almost like they were prepping to see how well it would work. There's a ninety six and then five years later you had a.
Speaker 1: Nine to eleven. Yeah, and Manly P. Hall died in nineteen ninety. Oh, so what was it?
Speaker 2: It was eleven years later, eleven years and then there was a nine somewhere in there. I think that was the actual what it was. I apologize for the thirty three. There was like maybe a nine and eleven or some weird shit. I'll have to look that up. I apologize for that. So on October seventh, three that is a holiday, by the way, Like these are all Jewish holidays, and so they tend to do these things on holidays. So, like I said, October seventh, just like, oh wait, no, this is the twenty twenty three one. Hamas was creative with Israeli assistance in the nineteen eighties to weaken the PLO.
Speaker 1: You should know that.
Speaker 2: First General Segev admitted he funneled funds to Hamas in nineteen eighties to divide Palestinian factions and right now they're paying gangs to go and fight the Hamas right now, So we were gonna have the same situation where they have people later that they have to that they funded, that they have to go fight. The Iron Dome and gods of order were strangely inactive that day. Israeli civilians were under attack for hours with no idea response and IDF ordered stand down hours before. Open source evidence of this exists. Just go read their own newspaper. Israeli newspaper Marieve quoted families saying they let them die. The Haretz, which is another Israeli newspaper, said the army knew and did nothing. So it's not like I'm saying this. The Israeli newspapers are saying this. So that's where it gets kind of it's just insane to me. I mean, it's I don't get it. So there was a double suicide bombing in two thousand and four. Official narrative is the Palestinian suicide bombers from Hebron again. And you know what's funny. Let me just say this, we just talked about this earlier suicide bombers. Obviously, if we know the Messade probably did the suicide bombings, and like I said earlier, these terrorists are probably being funded and propped up by Israel and America, and the same ideologies that they have they project onto these people that they have to get blood for their God and they have to kill these people and do this and that no, these people to run Israel need to get blood for their God. This shit and take over everything. That's literally what it is, and they're projecting it onto these terrorists quote unquote that they prop up. It's actually fucking nuts. So yeah, man, it really has a long history of psychological warfare and infiltration tactics. The Massade has a video where they said, we are we are the actors, We're the directors. We make the stage. You know what I'm saying. So there's literally a Massad agent video where I could show you that that was said.
Speaker 1: So they're literally saying they run it all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're saying we are, Like, dude, I should pull it up. It was in a sixty minutes interview I believe in the nineties, and if you just give me one second, I will play it for you right now. We make the stage. I know that that was said in there sixty minutes.
Speaker 4: Here it is tends world. We are a global production company. We write the screenplay where the directors, where the producers, where the main actors. The world is our stage.
Speaker 2: This is Mossad's old office. Its model from Proverbs twenty four to six says, in so many words, wage war through deception and trickery.
Speaker 4: We create a pretend world. We are a global you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: We create a pretend world. And then they have proverbs where it says do war through trickery and deceit. So when you see when we say projecting, that's trickery and deceit. Correct when we say, oh, they're bombing hospitals and they're just trying to kill civilians, and I can't believe Iran is doing genocide. And I can't believe Iran is killing civilians. You've been killing civilians for the past couple of years. You've been bombing hospitals and families on purpose. That is the deceit in the deception, and that's what we're pointing that.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I actually have protent like potential numbers because a lot of the attacks from Iran were intercepted through the Iron Dome but you know, there's approximately twenty four Israelis killed, hundreds injured. But in Tehran, Tehran, or however you say it, in era Iran, approximately five hundred and eighty five people have been killed.
Speaker 2: Because you understand that in their view, they're the chosen people, the Ethno. They ethnically think they're above everybody else. They have Ethno superiority complex, okay, and they believe that one Israeli death is equal. They could kill a thousand of you to make up for that one death, because they believe that they're the chosen people and that they're worth more than you, and their blood is worth more than yours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's legit.
Speaker 2: So more reporters have died and been targeted than all wars combined, as far as Vietnam, World War one, World War two. There just targeting reporters and that's against the international law of war. So they literally don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, in Tehran, TV facilities were targeted.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep.
Speaker 2: Trump cocluded with Israel left his assassination attempt investigation alone, which makes no sense because Trump always goes after his enemies and tries to get down to the bottom of things, and he just came out with some bullshit, Oh it was nothing, it was just our drones. So my point is these two things they blamed on Iran, he did the least amount of explaining for So think about that Trump is neutralizing the resistance. Like I mentioned before, Bolshevik style one percent. I think that I think I've gotten down to the bottom of the whole Qatar thing with Theovon. I think that, you know, he went met Jared Kushner and them in Qatar because he was getting paid by the Qatar Because people talk about, oh, Kartari propaganda, you're getting paid by guitar. I think he's getting paid by guitar to talk about Israel's genocide. Now, why would he talk with Jared Kushner, who's an Israeli guy in Qatar about how he should talk about Israel bad. Well, that's because they're trying to fulfill prophecy where all the countries going war against Israel, they're going to sacrifice all their people in Israel because these people are psychopaths and they don't really follow the religion that they espouse, and so this is literally the boy at the highest up. They all work together, so you can't just look at guitar and think that they're actually separate from Israel at the highest up.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm trying to point out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, it's pretty crazy, man, because whenever you think about that situation, that makes a little bit more sense now whenever you find out like, oh duh, it's just one big triangular system where they work together and then outwardly act like they are trying to kill.
Speaker 4: Each other.
Speaker 1: Putting on a show. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: But it's a real show because they do want. I mean they they yeah, they do want.
Speaker 3: I mean, just like they were saying, run this, they put they set the stage.
Speaker 1: They're the actors.
Speaker 2: Yep, they're putting on a show exactly. And so yeah, like I mentioned earlier, you know, we've already been helping them with air support and everything else. And if you think about it, this is kind of crazy, okay, because we're kind of like in a.
Speaker 1: Bush two point zero administration.
Speaker 2: Did you know that Trump was the forty fifth and the forty seventh president, That would be the nine eleven president, right.
Speaker 1: How so how do you make that relationship?
Speaker 2: Four plus five is nine, four plus seven is eleven?
Speaker 1: Oh shit, Okay, the sigul of.
Speaker 2: Saturn nine to eleven makes the sigual of Saturn with some kind of symbolic shit that I can't really recall at the moment.
Speaker 1: You can look it up.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you'll find something nine eleven so symbol of Saturn, their schedule of Saturn.
Speaker 1: So that's why that kind of matters.
Speaker 2: Building seven, which is a saturnalien number seven as well.
Speaker 1: That is, uh, you know why that was there.
Speaker 2: There's just weird shit with that where I'm just kind of like, damn, I heard somebody explaining this today and I was like, I think this person's onto something with that shit. So what I'm trying to point out is the reason why I'm mentioning all those numbers is because these people, like I said earlier, they do things on holidays. They do things on numerical days that matter. Six thirteen, Friday the thirteenth, right this past Friday the thirteenth, six thirteen was important not just because it was Friday at thirteenth, but also the tourist commandments, the Mitzvus from God where six hundred and thirteen in number, and so there's just weird shit like that. Man, where like they used Okay, So why I say this. Seven to eleven seems to be kind of a important number, right, and so in July, in the beginning of July, for about three weeks, the morning of the Temple's destruction Samson where he brought down that temple on himself, The Morning of the Temple in the Bible occurs during the first three weeks of July.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is there is going to be massive shit. I mean, I'm not wanting to predict.
Speaker 2: Things, but just based off how they work, there's going to be massive shit going on in July around the eleventh. Guarantee it. Guarantee it. And if there's not, then whatever. I'll never try to do this again. But I'm telling you right now, just based off this little number symbology bullshit and my little scratch surface knowledge, I feel like, dude, one hundred percent, those two things mixed together with the fact that this is supposed to be like the end Times, Armageddon war and the Third Temple, which is the temple that they're morning it's destruction of the Third Temple that they're going to rebuild. I don't know, it just all really matches up right here at this one time, So it's kind of weird.
Speaker 3: Man, It is fucked because think July July fifth, and then a week later.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I mean that's only like a few weeks. That's gonna be the first week of it.
Speaker 2: M M yeah, I mean yeah so that and also, yeah, you got July fifth, Oh yeah, July fifth, that's whenever the fucking Bio Commission came out with the biodefense shit. That that was going to occur was around July of twenty twenty five, right, And so what I'm saying is they're hinting and something going on at that time, but I think it's not because this is what I'm saying, dude, how do they plan these things?
Speaker 1: This is how they plan it.
Speaker 2: They do it during certain days to kind of get that energy for the ritualistic part of it, to make it to where it works out in their favor. I don't believe in this shit necessarily, but clearly they do, and clearly it kind of works. So it's worth kind of looking.
Speaker 3: At everything just connects to much, I know, you know, not being like hmmm, you know, this is a lot of material.
Speaker 2: I know, it's like there's something up man, So you know, before the assassination attempt on Trump, Alex Karp, who was the palanteer owner, Elon Musk, you had Mark Zuckerberg. All these guys were big funders of Democrats, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there were a hard Cordams, weren't they.
Speaker 1: Oh, they were hard core Dems.
Speaker 2: And they didn't switch over until after the Butler Pennsylvania assassination attempt. What else happened around that time was that was eight months ago. That's around the time that Trump was colluding with then Yahoo apparently about this Iranian fucking plan that they have. So what I'm saying is they staged the assassination. These guys all switch sides because they know that the Right's now going to win because Trump's on board the plan because he just, you know, either organically or not, just got assassinated, right or almost did, and so now he's on board with the plan. Whether he was beforehand or not, who knows, but at the end of the day he is now. Right then he's offering black Rock the Panama like he's doing all this weird shit, you know, he only gives Israel aid. Then Yahoo comes over here and he gifts he gifts Trump a golden pager. After he just blew up with four hundred pagers. He just blew people up with a bunch of pagers. And then he comes to Trump after he gets assassination attempts and he gives him a golden pager. Do you think that that was a sign of you're my bitch now or what?
Speaker 1: Yeah, think about it.
Speaker 2: All this shit lines up at the perfect time, and then everybody switched over. Now you got Mark Zuckerberg, he's a big bro. Now he's coming on Joe Rogan. I mean, come on, dude, it's too transparent. Hindsight's twenty twenty. There's no way these people can't see this that we're talking to. But takes a little bit of a weird reflection, you know what I mean, where it's like, yeah, the golden page or in the fucking assassination tempt and that is when all those people switched over. And that was when those drums were here, and that was when they blamed everything on Iran.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 2: But then I think back to the last Trump administration and he killed an Iranian general. He was talking about Iran like the whole time, So I mean this was kind of in the making. That was the beginning of it. He was meant to be the forty seventh president. Like we've talked about before, It really was meant to happen this way.
Speaker 1: He's been building up to it.
Speaker 2: You and I really I think when it comes to that particular situation, I think we're correct on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, about him it being all a plan for him to.
Speaker 1: Be president of now, yes, I think it was.
Speaker 2: Yep, in the build up then and now with Israel and you know everything else for three years, yeah, it's perfect. Or two years, yeah, it's perfect.
Speaker 1: Shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, that's the current events. That's our opinion on the current events. All this is our opinion with a little bit of researched backing it and what would you call it pattern recognition, you know.
Speaker 1: But the way the.
Speaker 3: Hugest thing online I just want to say is people saying that you voted for this guy and put him in there. Yeah, this was this was I think this was planned, man. I don't think any of us really had a choice his time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And also though this guy was, I mean, we here's the thing most people, because of Biden thought Okay, he's the lesser of two evils.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing was he really.
Speaker 2: Was he really because he called the right to sleep the revolutionaries are asleep?
Speaker 1: Was he the best option?
Speaker 2: Because if the Left was trying to do this, everybody would be up in arms and doing something about it. And for instance, open Ai has been awarded a two hundred million contract to provide the US Defense Department with artificial intelligence pardon me, intelligence tools. So now open ai chatgy BT. Sam Altman, the guy that made the ORB, is working with the Department of Defense. So everything you put into your CHATTYBT is not going to be monitored from before on. Oh excellent, that's sick.
Speaker 3: I'm the switch.
Speaker 1: It's fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I know. Yeah, first thing you think, but then you're like, what go to rock Elion's got Department of Defense contracts too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't know where to go now, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying, Like, there's nothing. It's a tool that at the end of the day is going to be a tool used for control eventually. Right, So there you go, there's a first step on that one. I'm sure the ORB is going to be fucking somehow a thing now because of that too. But hopefully you guys enjoyed this, you know, Like I said, like follow, Share, Definitely leave a comment, you know, if you've got some disagreements, if you want to let us know, like, hey, you don't know, Hey you know, I know this, you should know this.
Speaker 1: Whatever, man, we love it. At the end of the day, we love it. Just want to get the word out. Yeah, give me some love. Go donate a little bit if you can.
Speaker 2: We're trying to get some cameras, some good cameras for your better little studio, all that good shit.
Speaker 1: So thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Another little short bonus episode Current Event sixty agenda.
Speaker 1: Y'all have a good one. Stay safe,